Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / played - 22 March 2003

[Sat Mar 22 20:49:44 2003] : (99) DM: GAME START
[Sat Mar 22 20:50:15 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar is standing around waiting for Cayle to get back. **
[Sat Mar 22 20:50:26 2003] : (99) DM: you are all a short distance south of the fort
[Sat Mar 22 20:50:30 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "He should be back by now."
[Sat Mar 22 20:50:39 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "What's keeping him?"
[Sat Mar 22 20:50:59 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Shall I go take a look?
[Sat Mar 22 20:51:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "In the dark? And how will be get over the walls?"
[Sat Mar 22 20:51:40 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: The dark doesn't bother me
[Sat Mar 22 20:51:56 2003] : (112) Jerik (enter): 20:51
[Sat Mar 22 20:51:56 2003] : (111) Chiara: you could fly, I have some Wings
[Sat Mar 22 20:52:09 2003] : (112) Arkannath: ooc hi all
[Sat Mar 22 20:52:13 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc Hi Henry
[Sat Mar 22 20:52:20 2003] : (101) Cel: ooc Hi Henry :)
[Sat Mar 22 20:52:20 2003] : (99) DM: ooc hi henry
[Sat Mar 22 20:52:20 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Hi, there
[Sat Mar 22 20:52:50 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc hooray, it's the guy with the huge ... book of quotations :-)
[Sat Mar 22 20:53:16 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 20:53:24 2003] : (112) Arkannath: ooc weapon is the word you want :-P
[Sat Mar 22 20:53:32 2003] : (101) Cel: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 20:53:34 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc of course ;-)
[Sat Mar 22 20:54:31 2003] : ** (111) Chiara offers her Wings to IB **
[Sat Mar 22 20:54:46 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Why don't we just ask? Pretend he acted on his own? Or something..."
[Sat Mar 22 20:54:46 2003] : (112) Arkannath: ooc finished reading up... you haven't been here long, I see.
[Sat Mar 22 20:54:49 2003] : (104) Cayle: No choice then
[Sat Mar 22 20:55:11 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard puts them on and tries them out a bit first **
[Sat Mar 22 20:55:11 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc whoops
[Sat Mar 22 20:55:23 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc whoops what?
[Sat Mar 22 20:56:21 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc ignore that
[Sat Mar 22 20:56:42 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc I will ;)
[Sat Mar 22 20:57:34 2003] : (112) Arkannath: It seems to me that it has been a long time since our spy left us.
[Sat Mar 22 20:57:40 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Pay a ransom? It's not quite we can't afford it."
[Sat Mar 22 20:58:02 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I'll first take a look from a distance
[Sat Mar 22 20:58:12 2003] : (112) Arkannath: Why are they holding him though?
[Sat Mar 22 20:58:38 2003] : ** (104) Cayle approaches from almost the direction of the fort **
[Sat Mar 22 20:58:52 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard flies to the fort, slowly and high up in the air **
[Sat Mar 22 20:58:54 2003] : ** (104) Cayle looks a touch dejected **
[Sat Mar 22 20:59:05 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Phew. We were wondering where you were."
[Sat Mar 22 20:59:21 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard sees Cayle and flies back **
[Sat Mar 22 20:59:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Mission a success then?"
[Sat Mar 22 20:59:33 2003] : ** (104) Cayle is also looking a touch.... equipment-less **
[Sat Mar 22 20:59:52 2003] : (104) Cayle: they caught me
[Sat Mar 22 20:59:58 2003] : (112) Arkannath: How?
[Sat Mar 22 21:00:07 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Bummer. Why'd they let you go then?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:00:08 2003] : (112) Arkannath: They must have talented guards indeed.
[Sat Mar 22 21:00:25 2003] : (104) Cayle: It seems the Priesthood can see a little better than we thought
[Sat Mar 22 21:01:06 2003] : (104) Cayle: they stripped me(almost), kicked me out and told me to bring you lot back with me
[Sat Mar 22 21:01:09 2003] : (112) Arkannath: So, the servants of the light are not blinded by it. What are we to do?
[Sat Mar 22 21:01:24 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Hmm. Did they give a reason?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:01:25 2003] : (104) Cayle: oh, and I know where all the children are
[Sat Mar 22 21:01:55 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Where?
[Sat Mar 22 21:02:04 2003] : (104) Cayle: Walking around in Guards outfits with big Longbows
[Sat Mar 22 21:02:04 2003] : (112) Arkannath: And more importantly, why?
[Sat Mar 22 21:02:24 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Children in uniform?
[Sat Mar 22 21:02:43 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: What about the little ones?
[Sat Mar 22 21:03:02 2003] : (104) Cayle: Well, not exactly children, but not adults anyway
[Sat Mar 22 21:03:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Huh?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:03:24 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: This doesn't sound good
[Sat Mar 22 21:03:35 2003] : (112) Arkannath: So, if they use their children as guards they are either hardy folk, fools, or terrified. The youths I have seen are not apparently to be feared.
[Sat Mar 22 21:03:38 2003] : (104) Cayle: The only people older than 16ish were priesthood
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:10 2003] : (112) Arkannath: To be kind to them, I will assume they afraid. That goblin who attacked us appeared to be an enemy of the priesthood.
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:21 2003] : (112) Arkannath: We should discuss the matter with them.
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:30 2003] : (104) Cayle: Anyway, they wanted me to bring you back
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:39 2003] : ** (112) Arkannath sets off towards the stockade **
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:46 2003] : (112) Arkannath: Let us not waste time then!
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:51 2003] : (111) Chiara: did you see any women, Cayle? Priestesses, perhaps house-mothers for the children?
[Sat Mar 22 21:04:55 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I can't blame him for that, thieves of children are my enemies as well
[Sat Mar 22 21:05:01 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Hey, hey, wait a minute! Let's not be hasty. What if it's a trap?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:05:30 2003] : (104) Cayle: Not among the priests Chiara, some of the guards may have been but I didn't get that good a look
[Sat Mar 22 21:05:49 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "I don't know about you but walking into the place where there are loads if guards and other potential enemies sounds like a bad idea to me."
[Sat Mar 22 21:05:58 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard follows Arkannath **
[Sat Mar 22 21:06:05 2003] : (104) Cayle: I was more interested in the 50 or so arrows they had pointed vaguely in my direction
[Sat Mar 22 21:06:28 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "See? 50 guards at least. We need a plan."
[Sat Mar 22 21:06:46 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Plan A being: Turn around and leave. Quickly"
[Sat Mar 22 21:06:50 2003] : (112) Arkannath: We have tried deceit and dishonour with these folk and it has not served us. If they are callow youths they are not to be feared.
[Sat Mar 22 21:06:56 2003] : (104) Cayle: That was how many I saw A'Sadar, there could be more
[Sat Mar 22 21:07:08 2003] : (112) Arkannath: We should at least speak to them!
[Sat Mar 22 21:07:22 2003] : (111) Chiara: Knowing what we do, we cannot leave the matter unresolved. - Well, A'Sadar, what do you suggest that we have not thought of?
[Sat Mar 22 21:07:26 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Okay. But no going inside."
[Sat Mar 22 21:08:09 2003] : ** (104) Cayle sits and looks at the ground **
[Sat Mar 22 21:08:23 2003] : (111) Chiara: Plan A is something you will do by yourself if you do it , A'Sadar - but *grin* when do you ever desert us?
[Sat Mar 22 21:08:36 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "(mutter)"
[Sat Mar 22 21:08:57 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 22 21:09:22 2003] : (112) Arkannath: Well put, m'lady. Shall we move?
[Sat Mar 22 21:09:27 2003] : ** (112) Arkannath sets off towards the stockade **
[Sat Mar 22 21:09:44 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard follows Arkannath **
[Sat Mar 22 21:09:45 2003] : ** (104) Cayle still stares at the ground **
[Sat Mar 22 21:09:49 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar sits down next to Cayle **
[Sat Mar 22 21:10:01 2003] : ** (99) Stefan sits next to Asadar **
[Sat Mar 22 21:10:08 2003] : ** (111) Chiara goes to follow the others and then stops. **
[Sat Mar 22 21:10:09 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: (to Cayle) "Looks like there's something you're no telling us."
[Sat Mar 22 21:10:21 2003] : (111) Chiara: Cayle, what is the matter?
[Sat Mar 22 21:10:44 2003] : (104) Cayle: They caught me
[Sat Mar 22 21:10:48 2003] : (104) Cayle: thats enough
[Sat Mar 22 21:11:16 2003] : (112) Arkannath: Ah, my friend, all of us have made errors. You should not feel ashamed of them.
[Sat Mar 22 21:11:23 2003] : (104) Cayle: I walk in, see a guy getting dressed and they peg me
[Sat Mar 22 21:11:31 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Yeah. That's probably my fault. They probably had magic wards all over the place. I should have known."
[Sat Mar 22 21:11:48 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "*sigh* Stupid idea of mine wasn't it."
[Sat Mar 22 21:11:51 2003] : (111) Chiara: is that it? do not deprive us of knowledge that we may need just because of your shame... that is really the only thing?
[Sat Mar 22 21:12:15 2003] : (104) Cayle: I walked out of a door without even thinking that they could be outside!
[Sat Mar 22 21:12:25 2003] : (112) Arkannath: *whispers to Chiara* is it possible that he is under some foul enchantment?
[Sat Mar 22 21:12:34 2003] : (104) Cayle: Its my own fault
[Sat Mar 22 21:13:02 2003] : (111) Chiara: *whispering* I'm not sure, Arkannath, it doesn't look like it.
[Sat Mar 22 21:13:02 2003] : (104) Cayle: It was a good idea, just badly executed
[Sat Mar 22 21:13:02 2003] : (112) Arkannath: But if you were invisible, and they saw you anyway, what could you have done?
[Sat Mar 22 21:13:12 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Cayle, brooding about mistakes is never helpful, either to yourself or others
[Sat Mar 22 21:13:22 2003] : (112) Arkannath: ooc Ark should know... :-)
[Sat Mar 22 21:13:34 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "No. Insufficiently planned. Doomed to failure from the start."
[Sat Mar 22 21:14:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: What has happened, happened, we have to go forward from this point and try to make less mistakes
[Sat Mar 22 21:14:16 2003] : (104) Cayle: theres nothing wrong with a little brooding now and again
[Sat Mar 22 21:14:21 2003] : (111) Chiara: Are we all to succumb to self-blame over this? Did we have any better ideas? We can only work within our own limits, we are not gods
[Sat Mar 22 21:14:48 2003] : ** (104) Cayle sighs and stands up **
[Sat Mar 22 21:15:07 2003] : (111) Chiara: The question remains, what is the best thing to do now?
[Sat Mar 22 21:15:17 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: There is, if you brood when you should act
[Sat Mar 22 21:15:29 2003] : (104) Cayle: Well, I suppose if we are all going to get sacrificed by these 'preists' then lets get it over with
[Sat Mar 22 21:15:57 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Er, Um. I'll, um, stay back here with Stefan."
[Sat Mar 22 21:16:04 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Who knows, we might even live :)
[Sat Mar 22 21:16:06 2003] : (99) DM: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Sat Mar 22 21:16:26 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Har, har. Very funny Ironbeard."
[Sat Mar 22 21:16:34 2003] : (111) Chiara: Er, do you have any reason to expect that? You didn't see any signs of sacrifice, I hope.
[Sat Mar 22 21:16:55 2003] : (104) Cayle: Oh dont mind me Chiara, I'm just wallowing in my own self pity
[Sat Mar 22 21:17:20 2003] : (104) Cayle: Although I'll probably screw that up too
[Sat Mar 22 21:17:45 2003] : ** (111) Chiara digs out the anti-depressants **
[Sat Mar 22 21:17:51 2003] : (116) Arkannath (enter): 21:17
[Sat Mar 22 21:17:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc which reminds me - brb
[Sat Mar 22 21:17:57 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: High time you did something else then, are you coming?
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:06 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc sorry about that
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:18 2003] : (99) DM: Booting '(112) Arkannath'...
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:19 2003] : (112) Arkannath (exit): 21:18
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:32 2003] : (104) Cayle: Lead on oh great Dwarven Warrior
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc I trod on my network cable...
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:52 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc again?
[Sat Mar 22 21:18:55 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard grins jpoyfully at Cayle **
[Sat Mar 22 21:19:02 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc it's a bit easy to do...
[Sat Mar 22 21:19:03 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc that shouldn't disconnect you.
[Sat Mar 22 21:19:27 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc the plug's a bit broken
[Sat Mar 22 21:19:55 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc even pulling the cable out for a few minutes should affect current connections.
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:02 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc shouldn't
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:08 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc true... but it does
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:26 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "I'll stay back here with Stefan. I did promiss to protect after all."
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:44 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Very well.
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:51 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, the rest of us go?
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:52 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc back
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:58 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Mar 22 21:20:58 2003] : ** (99) Stefan holds his new dagger in an almost competent manner **
[Sat Mar 22 21:21:23 2003] : (104) Cayle: A'Sadar. Are you gonna stay out here on your own with all the wild animals and monsters?
[Sat Mar 22 21:21:31 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Tell him of our advebtures, especially the gruesome parts
[Sat Mar 22 21:21:33 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Um."
[Sat Mar 22 21:21:41 2003] : ** (99) Stefan stand next to Cayle **
[Sat Mar 22 21:21:51 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Lead on."
[Sat Mar 22 21:21:55 2003] : (111) Chiara: and the bit about the rope. Even I knowabout that, and I wasn't even there...
[Sat Mar 22 21:22:23 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 22 21:22:27 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Ah, explain everything.
[Sat Mar 22 21:22:28 2003] : ** (99) Stefan follows Asadar VERY closely **
[Sat Mar 22 21:22:37 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Just shut up about the rope okay? Everyone is allowed to make mistakes how and agiain"
[Sat Mar 22 21:22:41 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Including why rats are not to be feared at all.
[Sat Mar 22 21:22:44 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar looks annoyed. **
[Sat Mar 22 21:23:17 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Perhaps I should have a knot engraved on the pommel of my sword.
[Sat Mar 22 21:23:18 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard walks on, laughing out loud **
[Sat Mar 22 21:23:20 2003] : (111) Chiara: I'm sorry, A'Sadar. I'm not trying to be unkind
[Sat Mar 22 21:23:46 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: At least we never made *that* mistake again
[Sat Mar 22 21:24:06 2003] : ** (111) Chiara looks deliberately sanctimonoius **
[Sat Mar 22 21:24:14 2003] : ** (104) Cayle is feeling a little better, but still hasn't cracked a smile **
[Sat Mar 22 21:24:18 2003] : (111) Chiara: "As long as you learn from your mistakes, dear..."
[Sat Mar 22 21:24:44 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Yeah... (looks suspiciously at Chiara)"
[Sat Mar 22 21:24:57 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc sanctimonious, that is, drat my typing
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:09 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc she's probably looking sanctimonious at us, not at you :-P
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:22 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:26 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I was. :-)
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:29 2003] : (116) Arkannath: meanwhile, we reach the fort, still bickering.
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:35 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc *sigh* Better look that word up.
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:39 2003] : (99) DM: ooc all are heading for the fort?
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:46 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Yep
[Sat Mar 22 21:25:53 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc yep. Not going inside though
[Sat Mar 22 21:26:00 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc aye
[Sat Mar 22 21:26:15 2003] : (104) Cayle: I suppose I should go up to the gate first
[Sat Mar 22 21:26:21 2003] : (99) DM: As you reach the gate.............
[Sat Mar 22 21:26:31 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: Greetings again adventurers
[Sat Mar 22 21:26:36 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc not the Ellipsis Of Doom!
[Sat Mar 22 21:26:42 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Greetings
[Sat Mar 22 21:27:04 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath draws sword in salute, then sheathes it again. **
[Sat Mar 22 21:27:13 2003] : ** (104) Cayle glares at the priest **
[Sat Mar 22 21:27:16 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar hangs around at the back **
[Sat Mar 22 21:27:35 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc presumably with a nervous Stefan lurking right behind.
[Sat Mar 22 21:27:38 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: I apologise for my earlier behaviour but these are troubled times.
[Sat Mar 22 21:27:43 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard looks at the priest, hammer in hand **
[Sat Mar 22 21:28:05 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: We do not know who we can trust
[Sat Mar 22 21:28:18 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: That goes for us as well
[Sat Mar 22 21:28:19 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: (quietly) "How true..."
[Sat Mar 22 21:28:20 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So you choose to trust us under duress?
[Sat Mar 22 21:28:35 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We would be more willing to assist the honest.
[Sat Mar 22 21:28:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: But speak, and we shall listen at least.
[Sat Mar 22 21:29:03 2003] : (99) DM: 30 young guards move forward on the battlements, all armed with bows but none with arrows in.
[Sat Mar 22 21:29:34 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar looks around for the other 20 or more **
[Sat Mar 22 21:29:39 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: It would be more sensible for us to talk inside. Will you enter?
[Sat Mar 22 21:30:16 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I'm in no hurry to come in, yet
[Sat Mar 22 21:30:28 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard grins at the guards **
[Sat Mar 22 21:30:33 2003] : (104) Cayle: I've already seen inside
[Sat Mar 22 21:30:42 2003] : (116) Arkannath: I will enter. I warn you though, trickery will not help you.
[Sat Mar 22 21:30:49 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: then i cannot explain things further for we may be overheard here
[Sat Mar 22 21:31:05 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: By whom?
[Sat Mar 22 21:31:31 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: Enter and our leader will explain all.
[Sat Mar 22 21:31:32 2003] : (116) Arkannath: I will enter, you will explain to me and those who choose to come with me, and I shall inform those of my friends who wish to remain outside.
[Sat Mar 22 21:31:45 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: that is acceptable
[Sat Mar 22 21:31:52 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Excellent plan. I'll wait here."
[Sat Mar 22 21:31:55 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, friends, which of you will join me?
[Sat Mar 22 21:32:05 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath looks around at his companions **
[Sat Mar 22 21:32:15 2003] : (104) Cayle: Well, I suppose i might as well go in again
[Sat Mar 22 21:32:20 2003] : ** (99) Priest of Lathander shouts for the gates to be opened and rushes down off the battlements **
[Sat Mar 22 21:32:25 2003] : (111) Chiara: in trust of Lathander, I will enter his house. may all of his servants deserve that trust.
[Sat Mar 22 21:32:26 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I'm coming, if you're sure this is what you want to do
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:02 2003] : ** (99) Priest of Lathander steps into the now open gateway **
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:09 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: Please, come inside quickly
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:29 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath follows, hand clear of sword hilt, but looking about warily **
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:32 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "What? You're leaving me behind *again*?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:37 2003] : ** (104) Cayle trudges forward slowly **
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:42 2003] : (116) Arkannath: You may join us if you wish!
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:47 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard follows **
[Sat Mar 22 21:33:54 2003] : ** (99) Priest of Lathander motions for a guard to come forward with Cayle's kit **
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:03 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "(stupid, mutter, mutter)"
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:09 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar follows **
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:12 2003] : ** (111) Chiara follows Ark, displaying her holy symbol overtly to protect against "accidents" **
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:14 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: Please make sure all your equipment is there
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:23 2003] : ** (104) Cayle 's eyes bighten **
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:30 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: ooc it is all there
[Sat Mar 22 21:34:37 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc brighten
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:07 2003] : ** (99) Priest of Lathander leads the party into the temple **
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:15 2003] : (99) Priest of Lathander: ooc all following?
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:17 2003] : ** (104) Cayle slips his armour on quickly **
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:20 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc looks like it.
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:44 2003] : (104) Cayle: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+25] -> [18,25] = (43)
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:45 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: (to Stefan) "Stick close, ignore everyone, and keep that hood over your face."
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:51 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooo it still works
[Sat Mar 22 21:35:58 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "And you'll be fine. (I hope)"
[Sat Mar 22 21:36:50 2003] : ** (99) Priest of Lathander ushers everyone in and leaves, closing the door behind him **
[Sat Mar 22 21:36:57 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc brb
[Sat Mar 22 21:37:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 22 21:37:07 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar goes to the door and opens it and looks out **
[Sat Mar 22 21:37:26 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc I wanted to do that
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:01 2003] : (99) DM: a figure is kneeling in prayer at the front of the temple, as you enter he rises and turns toward you. He looks to be about 50 and worn out.
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:04 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc back
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:20 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:28 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Greeting. I am Dalekith, most senior priest of lathander in these parts
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:31 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc front of temple? Inside or out?
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:43 2003] : (99) Dalekith: ooc priest and a few guards are outside the door but its not locked
[Sat Mar 22 21:38:55 2003] : (99) Dalekith: ooc inside, by altar
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:02 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar keeps watch on the people outside **
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:18 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath bows **
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:27 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard walks over to Dalekith **
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:31 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Greetings
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:33 2003] : (116) Arkannath: I am Arkannath Quel'Hardraan.
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:37 2003] : ** (111) Chiara performs ritual gesture of respect towards priest **
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:46 2003] : ** (99) Dalekith performs gesture back **
[Sat Mar 22 21:39:59 2003] : (116) Arkannath: I will let our friend the Lathanderite (?) speak for us.
[Sat Mar 22 21:40:14 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Please be seated
[Sat Mar 22 21:40:26 2003] : ** (99) Dalekith sits **
[Sat Mar 22 21:40:34 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar stays by the open door **
[Sat Mar 22 21:40:35 2003] : (111) Chiara: Chiara the servant of Lathander, and yours too if I may rightly answer your need
[Sat Mar 22 21:40:39 2003] : ** (111) Chiara sits **
[Sat Mar 22 21:40:48 2003] : ** (104) Cayle sits **
[Sat Mar 22 21:41:02 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard sits down, still thumbing her hammer **
[Sat Mar 22 21:41:19 2003] : ** (99) Dalekith pauses, picking his words **
[Sat Mar 22 21:41:44 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We need any help we can get
[Sat Mar 22 21:41:53 2003] : (99) Dalekith: and yours would be most welcome
[Sat Mar 22 21:42:04 2003] : (99) Dalekith: but I fear it would be asking too much
[Sat Mar 22 21:42:31 2003] : (111) Chiara: to serve my brothers and sisters? never. what is it?
[Sat Mar 22 21:43:02 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Help doing what? Extortion? Kidnapping?
[Sat Mar 22 21:43:15 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We have sunk to depths that I would never have thought possible
[Sat Mar 22 21:43:36 2003] : ** (99) Dalekith lowers his head **
[Sat Mar 22 21:44:14 2003] : (111) Chiara: I had noticed that. What do you think our Lord would say to your actions? Have you no extenuating circumstances to plead?\
[Sat Mar 22 21:44:26 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We fight for our survival
[Sat Mar 22 21:44:59 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Who tries to kill you?
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:00 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: (from doorway) "Orcs?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:02 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: This is no fighting, this is unhonourable
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:04 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Or is it the land?
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:14 2003] : (99) Dalekith: I will explain......
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:22 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Please do
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:30 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc poor DM can't type fast enough :-P
[Sat Mar 22 21:45:50 2003] : (99) Dalekith: I came to these lands 30 years ago as part of a group of more than 500. Amongst them I was the only priest.
[Sat Mar 22 21:46:01 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc His own fault, he thought of this adventure ;)
[Sat Mar 22 21:46:15 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We came and settled a land untouched by human hand, home to all manner of beast.
[Sat Mar 22 21:47:04 2003] : (99) Dalekith: When we had tamed the land the people, or what was left of them, set up small communities. These still exist, Valgate, Bluckhurst, Snowcrest and Corston.
[Sat Mar 22 21:47:27 2003] : ** (111) Chiara hopes dwarves etc don't count as beasts, but holds her peace for now **
[Sat Mar 22 21:48:17 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We lived here in peace for 20 years with no more than the occasional goblin raid or wild beast troubling us.
[Sat Mar 22 21:49:20 2003] : (99) Dalekith: 10 years ago Blackhurst was attacked by a mass of goblinoid creatures numbering far in excess of 100. luckily they were chased off but not before the town suffered horrific losses.
[Sat Mar 22 21:49:42 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Were any of these goblinoids blue-skinned?
[Sat Mar 22 21:49:49 2003] : (99) Dalekith: All was quiet for another six years.
[Sat Mar 22 21:50:02 2003] : (99) Dalekith: 4 years ago the blue tinted goblinoids came.
[Sat Mar 22 21:50:22 2003] : (116) Arkannath: one of them attacked us on our way here.
[Sat Mar 22 21:50:33 2003] : (99) Dalekith: The towns cannot fight them, they outnumber us and have powers we've never seen before.
[Sat Mar 22 21:50:47 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Then you know something of their strange powers.
[Sat Mar 22 21:50:49 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We said we sought your temple, and asked for directions. They attacked us with their minds.
[Sat Mar 22 21:51:07 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We sought help
[Sat Mar 22 21:51:14 2003] : (99) Dalekith: but no-one would assist us
[Sat Mar 22 21:51:23 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Whom did you ask?
[Sat Mar 22 21:51:53 2003] : (99) Dalekith: no forces came from other lands, we were left alone. Adventurers travel here every now and then but they have so far been ineffective against the blues.
[Sat Mar 22 21:52:02 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Everyone.
[Sat Mar 22 21:52:20 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Even fellow churches of Lathander refused us.
[Sat Mar 22 21:52:39 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: And what did you do then?
[Sat Mar 22 21:53:16 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We train the children, in the hope they may be able to do more than their parents.
[Sat Mar 22 21:53:33 2003] : (111) Chiara: the churches refused you? why did they?
[Sat Mar 22 21:53:46 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Why take them away from their parents, though?
[Sat Mar 22 21:53:47 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Needs were more pressing elsewhere
[Sat Mar 22 21:53:58 2003] : (99) Dalekith: It is our only option
[Sat Mar 22 21:54:17 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We cannot afford for them to have any weaknesses
[Sat Mar 22 21:54:56 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: What are they to you, children or machines?
[Sat Mar 22 21:55:04 2003] : (116) Arkannath: It is our weaknesses that make our characters. To be perfect is to be greater than the gods, and while it is a worthy goal, it is beyond even the greatest of us.
[Sat Mar 22 21:55:11 2003] : (99) Dalekith: They have become weapons
[Sat Mar 22 21:55:19 2003] : (99) Dalekith: so that there will be children in the future
[Sat Mar 22 21:55:33 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Why didn't you just leave?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:55:36 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard starts feeling sick **
[Sat Mar 22 21:55:52 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Our lives are here, we lose everything if we leave
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:03 2003] : (111) Chiara: So you choose to deprive them of their humanity? You are making of them nothing but goblin-fodder. What is a worthy death but one after a worthy life? You cannot spend these children's lives like counters - you will make them bodies without souls
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:22 2003] : (116) Arkannath: You must ask yourselves if these children have lives at all the way you treat them.
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:34 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "You're well on the way to losing everything anyway. Why can't help you against hordes of strange gobinoids. We're only 5. You need a army."
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:37 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I think I've heard quite enough
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:39 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We are training them. In time they will defeat the goblins and restore peace to these parts
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:50 2003] : (116) Arkannath: They at least do not appear to have much to lose by leaving.
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:51 2003] : (104) Cayle: Did you ever think of gathering all the people in one larger village. Surely that would be easier to defend
[Sat Mar 22 21:56:55 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc there's 6 of us.
[Sat Mar 22 21:57:34 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc Xerox has been AWOL for ages.
[Sat Mar 22 21:57:44 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc Stefan
[Sat Mar 22 21:57:57 2003] : (99) Dalekith: The goblins are content with small raids at the moment, to congregate in one town would invite a larger attack. We are not prepared yet.
[Sat Mar 22 21:58:03 2003] : (111) Chiara: Why do you not train the parents as well? And in Lathander's name, why are you taking from them every valuable item they have, what are you doing with the money?
[Sat Mar 22 21:58:28 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We buy arms, armour, anything to equip our army intraining.
[Sat Mar 22 21:58:59 2003] : (104) Cayle: And it also means there in nothing in the villages for the Goblins to attack for
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:11 2003] : (111) Chiara: The people in the village seem almost brainwashed, how do you account for that?
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:17 2003] : (99) Dalekith: The towns must appear to be carrying on their normal lives, we cannot afford to provoke a large battle.
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:18 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Whispering to Chiara: Is there a way to check if he's telling what he *thinks* is the truth?
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:18 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, you say you wish our help. You do not like our advice. You must therefore tell us what you wish us to do.
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Why the blessing farce? The villagers would surely be willing to donate anyway?"
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:27 2003] : (111) Chiara: Yes, Cayle, but do the goblins actually know that?
[Sat Mar 22 21:59:58 2003] : (104) Cayle: You never know Chiara
[Sat Mar 22 22:00:09 2003] : ** (111) Chiara thinks about IB's question **
[Sat Mar 22 22:00:17 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We have two possibilites for actions you could take and we are open to suggestions.....
[Sat Mar 22 22:00:45 2003] : (99) Dalekith: You could help us by ridding the goblins of their leaders. Others would take command but that would buy us time.
[Sat Mar 22 22:01:23 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Or you could lead our small army into battle. We have no experience of mass combat and our warriors are too inexperienced. A real leader is needed.
[Sat Mar 22 22:01:48 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Not only do I doubt your motives, but what made you think the end might justify the means?
[Sat Mar 22 22:01:50 2003] : (111) Chiara: *whispering to IB* Yes, Ironbeard, but it is a spell I have not gained this day. I will be sure to petition for it next dawn
[Sat Mar 22 22:01:53 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, we can be cowardly assassins, or leaders of a doomed force?
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:02 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Or there's option 3. Retreat to safety"
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:07 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Generals of children
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:20 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Give up everything we've fought 30 years to build?
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:28 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Can we not even try to parley with them?
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:41 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Better than lay down childrens' lives for it
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:42 2003] : (99) Dalekith: We have tried, they do not wish to talk they want only to kill
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:46 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Die or stay alive. Looks like an easy decision to me."
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:49 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Do you know why they are attacking you?
[Sat Mar 22 22:02:57 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Do they need a reason?
[Sat Mar 22 22:03:05 2003] : (99) Dalekith: They are goblinoids
[Sat Mar 22 22:03:09 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: They usually do, yes
[Sat Mar 22 22:03:12 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Of course they need a reason, you old fool!
[Sat Mar 22 22:03:23 2003] : (116) Arkannath: No being attacks without reason!
[Sat Mar 22 22:03:30 2003] : (99) Dalekith: They have not chosen to share it with us
[Sat Mar 22 22:03:59 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Maybe they would share it with us. We can try, at least.
[Sat Mar 22 22:04:57 2003] : (99) Dalekith: and how do you expect to get to talk with them?
[Sat Mar 22 22:05:09 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We should try to parley with them. We can claim to know how to destroy you.
[Sat Mar 22 22:06:01 2003] : (111) Chiara: Lie, Arkannath? Although - we probably do *know* how to... we just do not intend to let them do it. Equivocation...
[Sat Mar 22 22:06:09 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: First I'd like to just hear their view, I'm no assassin
[Sat Mar 22 22:06:25 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Of course. We talk to them, ask them why they are attacking.
[Sat Mar 22 22:06:39 2003] : (116) Arkannath: If we are not satisfied with their reason, we order them to desist.
[Sat Mar 22 22:06:41 2003] : (104) Cayle: Whatever we do, I ain't sneaking in for a look around first
[Sat Mar 22 22:06:50 2003] : (116) Arkannath: If they refuse, we kill their leaders in open combat.
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:02 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: we won't ask you to, friend :)
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:02 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc it makes sense to Ark, and doesn't seem underhanded at all.
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:32 2003] : ** (99) Dalekith lets his shoulders drop **
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:34 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "This sounds all to familiar. Didn't we do something like this before. It nearly ended in disaster. We were betrayed I seem to recall."
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: When?
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:46 2003] : (99) Dalekith: Do as you will. We will carry on with our preparation.
[Sat Mar 22 22:07:57 2003] : (111) Chiara: and hope their view of honour requires them to hold off while we fight hteir leaders, instead of merely swamping us.
[Sat Mar 22 22:08:19 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We can choose the battleground.
[Sat Mar 22 22:08:38 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We can refuse to divulge information except under conditions of our own choosing.
[Sat Mar 22 22:08:45 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: We first have to find those goblins
[Sat Mar 22 22:08:52 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We will be negotiating from a position of strength.
[Sat Mar 22 22:08:54 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Helping out some elves, there were demons..... (trails off)"
[Sat Mar 22 22:08:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: I do not see that the end can justify the means. That is what my brother hoped, and see how far they have fallen
[Sat Mar 22 22:09:27 2003] : (104) Cayle: Can I just point out what happened last time we tried to talk to a Blue Goblin?
[Sat Mar 22 22:09:57 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We seek a resolution to this conflict. We can either aid one side or the other, ignore the situation, or try to achieve a peace.
[Sat Mar 22 22:10:15 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I'm all for the 3rd choice
[Sat Mar 22 22:10:21 2003] : (104) Cayle: They wont talk, they'll attack.
[Sat Mar 22 22:10:21 2003] : (116) Arkannath: If battle must be won to gain peace, so be it. We will not be found wanting.
[Sat Mar 22 22:11:14 2003] : (104) Cayle: I'm just saying that we would be better attacking them without warning.
[Sat Mar 22 22:11:32 2003] : (104) Cayle: 'Element of surpise' etc.
[Sat Mar 22 22:11:37 2003] : (116) Arkannath has sent you a tree node...
[Sat Mar 22 22:11:50 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I'm not saying the battle doesn't need to be fought, but I'd be happier with the backing of the UN *ducks*
[Sat Mar 22 22:11:50 2003] : (116) Arkannath: That is not the honourable way!
[Sat Mar 22 22:11:59 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:03 2003] : (99) Dalekith: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:04 2003] : (104) Cayle: given that we will be outnumbered by LOTS!!
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:10 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:11 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc let's leave politics out of this one then... please?
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:24 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:33 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We should gain as much information as possible before we attack.
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:37 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc why not just let Ark go charging alone? ;)
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:44 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc seconded
[Sat Mar 22 22:12:55 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc I'd have to ask them if they're friend or foe, first :-P
[Sat Mar 22 22:13:04 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc but think of the XP... I'll do it!
[Sat Mar 22 22:13:14 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc and while they're busy digesting him, we clobber them!!
[Sat Mar 22 22:13:16 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Like IB would allow a friend go into danger alone
[Sat Mar 22 22:14:35 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Let's first hear the other side of the story, I hate to fight a battle not knowing who might be in the right
[Sat Mar 22 22:14:39 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Hmm. I guess we could manage some recon. No promises beyond that."
[Sat Mar 22 22:14:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, do we attack, or ask to speak to their leaders?
[Sat Mar 22 22:15:00 2003] : (104) Cayle: We tried that the other night IB, and look where it got us
[Sat Mar 22 22:15:05 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: It's always soon enough to fignt, we talk first
[Sat Mar 22 22:16:02 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, we are agreed? We talk to them?
[Sat Mar 22 22:16:06 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Or try to...
[Sat Mar 22 22:16:17 2003] : (104) Cayle: You can talk if you want
[Sat Mar 22 22:16:31 2003] : (104) Cayle: I'm staying out of conversation
[Sat Mar 22 22:16:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Very well.
[Sat Mar 22 22:16:52 2003] : (111) Chiara: Yes, let's try to talk
[Sat Mar 22 22:17:07 2003] : (116) Arkannath: *to Dalekith* Where is their encampment? Do you have any idea?
[Sat Mar 22 22:17:30 2003] : (99) Dalekith: All we know is that they are somewhere in the mountains east of blackhurst
[Sat Mar 22 22:17:54 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Very well, let
[Sat Mar 22 22:17:57 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc is that Village 2?
[Sat Mar 22 22:18:00 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: let's go find them
[Sat Mar 22 22:18:01 2003] : (99) Dalekith: ooc yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:18:26 2003] : (104) Cayle: (whispering to A'Sadar) what about Stefan?
[Sat Mar 22 22:18:46 2003] : (116) Arkannath: *to Chiara* it seems to me that you have the most to say in this matter, yet you have been silent. Does our suggest course displease you?
[Sat Mar 22 22:19:00 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc suggested, dammit!
[Sat Mar 22 22:19:26 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: (to Cayle) "What about him?"
[Sat Mar 22 22:19:45 2003] : (104) Cayle: (to A'Sadar) He'd be safer here
[Sat Mar 22 22:19:56 2003] : (111) Chiara: no, Arkannath, it doesn't. I've agreed that trying to talk first is best, and that fighting may be necessary... my silence assumes consent now.
[Sat Mar 22 22:20:11 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: (To Stefan) "You don't want to stay here do you?"
[Sat Mar 22 22:20:18 2003] : (99) Stefan: NO way
[Sat Mar 22 22:20:32 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Didn't think so. I know I wouldn't."
[Sat Mar 22 22:20:56 2003] : (104) Cayle: Can I stay in his place?
[Sat Mar 22 22:21:01 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Just make sure he doesn't get in our way
[Sat Mar 22 22:21:21 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Very well, are we ready to travel?
[Sat Mar 22 22:21:24 2003] : (99) DM: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Sat Mar 22 22:21:40 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I'm ready
[Sat Mar 22 22:21:58 2003] : (111) Chiara: yes
[Sat Mar 22 22:22:06 2003] : (104) Cayle: I suppose so
[Sat Mar 22 22:22:15 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc what time is it?
[Sat Mar 22 22:22:22 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "To our doom it is then. *sigh*"
[Sat Mar 22 22:22:29 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc 20th Century Boy! *starts moshing*
[Sat Mar 22 22:22:51 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc /me puts on his best Scottish accent "We're all dooooooooooomed"
[Sat Mar 22 22:22:59 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: To our doom? I sure hope not
[Sat Mar 22 22:23:39 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We set off.
[Sat Mar 22 22:24:16 2003] : (99) DM: ooc draw your route
[Sat Mar 22 22:24:19 2003] : (99) DM: ooc ark only
[Sat Mar 22 22:24:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc that'll do for a start
[Sat Mar 22 22:24:50 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc and WHY ME?!
[Sat Mar 22 22:24:59 2003] : (99) DM: ooc 4 days travel
[Sat Mar 22 22:25:12 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Because you draw so well? ;)
[Sat Mar 22 22:25:27 2003] : (99) DM: ooc how'd u get the straight line?????????????????
[Sat Mar 22 22:25:34 2003] : (101) Cel: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 22:25:37 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc edge of the mouse mat?
[Sat Mar 22 22:25:44 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 22:25:54 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar get buried in question marks. **
[Sat Mar 22 22:26:03 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc I'm talented like that, I have to have some skills :-P
[Sat Mar 22 22:26:13 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 22 22:26:26 2003] : (104) Cayle: ooc brb, reconnecting
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:03 2003] : (99) DM: ooc pause
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:06 2003] : (104) Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:06 2003] : (104) Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:06 2003] : (104) Cayle (exit): 22:27
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:18 2003] : (99) DM: ooc brb
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:23 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc np
[Sat Mar 22 22:27:48 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc I can feel the bass on that track, turned my speakers right up... it's good :-D
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:31 2003] : (130) Cayle (enter): 22:28
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:31 2003] : (99) DM: ooc back
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:41 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:53 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc ready
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:54 2003] : (99) DM: [3d6] -> [1,4,2] = (7)
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:54 2003] : (99) DM: [3d6] -> [5,6,3] = (14)
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:54 2003] : (99) DM: [3d6] -> [4,3,4] = (11)
[Sat Mar 22 22:28:54 2003] : (99) DM: [3d6] -> [4,2,4] = (10)
[Sat Mar 22 22:29:15 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc eek!
[Sat Mar 22 22:29:19 2003] : (99) DM: you travel for 4 suprisingly quiet days
[Sat Mar 22 22:29:28 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc I hate it when the DM rolls dice...
[Sat Mar 22 22:29:46 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc David makes a note. *chuckle*
[Sat Mar 22 22:29:56 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc its the seemingly random ones that get me
[Sat Mar 22 22:30:00 2003] : (99) DM: you reach the river that runs along the side of the mountain range
[Sat Mar 22 22:30:15 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: How deep and fast and wide is it?
[Sat Mar 22 22:30:25 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Bridge? Fordable?
[Sat Mar 22 22:30:50 2003] : (99) DM: its 60ft wide, deeper than a dwarf and runs extremely fast
[Sat Mar 22 22:30:58 2003] : (99) DM: there is no bridge
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:08 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc good thing we've got lots of rope then...
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:12 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc How deep is a dwarf? ;)
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:22 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "There must be a ford somewhere. Otherwise how did the goblinoids cross?"
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:23 2003] : (99) DM: ooc wanna check?
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:27 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc you can surf on your shields?
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: So, do we head upstream or down?
[Sat Mar 22 22:31:55 2003] : (130) Cayle: Chaira, how about trying out those nifty new wings of yours?
[Sat Mar 22 22:32:22 2003] : (111) Chiara: Ironbeard has them
[Sat Mar 22 22:32:36 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc why does Chiara or Ironbeard have wings?
[Sat Mar 22 22:32:47 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard hands the wings back to Chiara **
[Sat Mar 22 22:32:54 2003] : (130) Cayle: Oh, well can you not get them back?
[Sat Mar 22 22:32:58 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Why not?
[Sat Mar 22 22:33:08 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I acquired some WoF a while ago because no-one else would take them. Never used 'em
[Sat Mar 22 22:33:18 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc WoF?
[Sat Mar 22 22:33:35 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc Wings of Flying
[Sat Mar 22 22:34:07 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "How about Chiara scouts North and I scout south?"
[Sat Mar 22 22:34:12 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar flaps into the air. **
[Sat Mar 22 22:34:15 2003] : (99) DM: taking off and having a look chiara?
[Sat Mar 22 22:34:21 2003] : (111) Chiara: yes, DM
[Sat Mar 22 22:34:59 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Be careful!
[Sat Mar 22 22:35:03 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Ark, look after Stefan, I'm relying on you."
[Sat Mar 22 22:35:10 2003] : (116) Arkannath: I will!
[Sat Mar 22 22:35:25 2003] : (99) DM: chiara....to the north, about 2 miles away you see a large wooden bridge spanning a wide (80ft) stretch of the river, the river is running a lot slower there too.
[Sat Mar 22 22:36:08 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar flaps south for half the time between when I set off and dusk. **
[Sat Mar 22 22:36:33 2003] : (99) DM: to the south there are no bridges and the river is flowing a lot faster
[Sat Mar 22 22:36:55 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath passes the time by teaching Stefan some basic longsword technique, and sparring with him a little **
[Sat Mar 22 22:37:03 2003] : ** (111) Chiara comes back down and reports on the existence of the bridge **
[Sat Mar 22 22:37:17 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Sat Mar 22 22:38:55 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc wow, a small red blob!
[Sat Mar 22 22:39:27 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc How exciting ;)
[Sat Mar 22 22:41:15 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: I turn around a flap away. Going low to the ground so anyone watching from a distance can't see which direction I'm going.
[Sat Mar 22 22:41:19 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard looks at the sparring while waiting for A'Sadar's return **
[Sat Mar 22 22:41:37 2003] : ** (99) Stefan tries not to stab himself while sparring **
[Sat Mar 22 22:41:47 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar swoops down to the group. **
[Sat Mar 22 22:42:08 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Ah my arms. How do birds do it?"
[Sat Mar 22 22:42:22 2003] : ** (130) Cayle realises that he can use both his short-swords at once...interesting **
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:05 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "There is a group of *enourmous* ants in the mountains to the south. They seem very busy."
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:06 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath neatly disarms Stefan, and give him a few hints **
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:19 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Ants?
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:22 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Ants? Or antlike humanoids?
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:30 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We have fought them before.
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:36 2003] : (130) Cayle: What colour of ants?
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:48 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc brownish/red?
[Sat Mar 22 22:43:55 2003] : (99) DM: ooc yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:02 2003] : (99) DM: ooc when did u fight anylike humanoids???
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:05 2003] : (99) DM: ooc antlike
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:24 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Ages ago?
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:27 2003] : (130) Cayle: brownish red? hmmmm interesting
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:32 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "They were just like giant ants, 6 legs, 3 body parts the lot."
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:34 2003] : (99) DM: ooc anyway...
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:44 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc those were spider like.
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc way back, the One With The Lack Of Rope
[Sat Mar 22 22:44:52 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc picky, picky!
[Sat Mar 22 22:45:10 2003] : (99) DM: so what you all doing?
[Sat Mar 22 22:45:23 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc surely 'spider-like' implies 8 legs?
[Sat Mar 22 22:45:36 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "The ants don't seem connected with the goblins."
[Sat Mar 22 22:45:55 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: We can always visit those ants later
[Sat Mar 22 22:46:14 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: We have more pressing matter to attend to now
[Sat Mar 22 22:46:15 2003] : (130) Cayle: They may be intelligent and know something about the Goblins
[Sat Mar 22 22:46:22 2003] : (116) Arkannath: I think we should go to cross the bridge.
[Sat Mar 22 22:46:33 2003] : (111) Chiara: if we want to cross the river, going north to the bridge would be a good idea...
[Sat Mar 22 22:46:38 2003] : (130) Cayle: Like a way to kill them all instantly
[Sat Mar 22 22:47:09 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Intelligent ants? Yeah right."
[Sat Mar 22 22:47:19 2003] : (116) Arkannath: And you would have us attempt to converse with insects?
[Sat Mar 22 22:47:32 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Ants might look a bit intelligent but it's all instict and habit."
[Sat Mar 22 22:47:53 2003] : (130) Cayle: Well you want to go talk to a group of Goblins who have been attacking 4 human villages for 10 years!!!!
[Sat Mar 22 22:48:06 2003] : (130) Cayle: It makes about as much sense!
[Sat Mar 22 22:48:12 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc we could cross using the wings... tie them to a rope, one person flies across, next person pulls the rope back, flies across
[Sat Mar 22 22:48:24 2003] : (116) Arkannath: At least we know the goblins can speak.
[Sat Mar 22 22:48:52 2003] : (130) Cayle: They can, but I dont think they will
[Sat Mar 22 22:49:12 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Then we defend ourselves. Do you not have faith in our blades?
[Sat Mar 22 22:49:14 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Why not use the bridge. It would be safer."
[Sat Mar 22 22:49:23 2003] : (130) Cayle: Except maybe for "Kill them all"
[Sat Mar 22 22:49:26 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc Ark didn't suggest that.
[Sat Mar 22 22:49:33 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: What are we doing? I'm getting tired of sitting here
[Sat Mar 22 22:49:50 2003] : (116) Arkannath: We should go to the bridge. We can scout the mountains from there.
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:01 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Let's go then."
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:12 2003] : (130) Cayle: The bridge could be watched
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:22 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Let them watch us!
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:25 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard sets out for the bridge **
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:25 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "The only good thing about this whole disaster is I haven't seen Fzoul in *ages*".
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:31 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "I hope it stays that way!"
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:40 2003] : (99) DM: to the bridge?
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:50:55 2003] : (99) DM: marching order
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:01 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: at the back
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:05 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Me first
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:06 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: with Stefan
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:08 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc i'm near the back
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:10 2003] : (116) Arkannath: At the front, shield up
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:19 2003] : (111) Chiara: middle
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:29 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc since I'm not too eager
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:40 2003] : (99) DM: 100 116
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:45 2003] : (99) DM: 111 130
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc tanks at the front, cleric in the middle, rogues and mages at the back... standard practice :-)
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:50 2003] : (99) DM: 102 Stefan
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:53 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 22:51:55 2003] : (99) DM: ok?
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:06 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:09 2003] : (116) Arkannath: yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:09 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:10 2003] : (99) DM: good
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:11 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc yeah
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:19 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc took me a while to work out what you were on about....
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:24 2003] : (99) DM: after a short trip you reach the bridge
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:30 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc I dont like it when the DM is happy
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:39 2003] : (99) DM: it spans 80ft of slow moving water
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:39 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 22:52:59 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc None of us do like that ;)
[Sat Mar 22 22:53:21 2003] : (99) DM: the other side is open land for about 400ft to the base of a mountain
[Sat Mar 22 22:53:37 2003] : (99) DM: no trees, no shrubbery
[Sat Mar 22 22:53:40 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard approached the bridge cautiously **
[Sat Mar 22 22:53:54 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc /me checks under bridge for trolls
[Sat Mar 22 22:54:15 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc trip-trap trip-trap
[Sat Mar 22 22:54:17 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc I'm not afraid, I'm no goat ;)
[Sat Mar 22 22:54:18 2003] : ** (130) Cayle has a good look about **
[Sat Mar 22 22:54:45 2003] : (99) DM: all looks clear
[Sat Mar 22 22:54:58 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc "These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do"
[Sat Mar 22 22:55:00 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc brb
[Sat Mar 22 22:55:06 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 22 22:55:13 2003] : (116) Arkannath: what kind of bridge is it?
[Sat Mar 22 22:55:59 2003] : (99) DM: big, strong, wooden
[Sat Mar 22 22:56:15 2003] : (99) DM: 15ft wide
[Sat Mar 22 22:56:21 2003] : (99) DM: high sided
[Sat Mar 22 22:56:21 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ok
[Sat Mar 22 22:56:40 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Are we ready? We gain nothing by watching the bridge.
[Sat Mar 22 22:56:42 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc back
[Sat Mar 22 22:56:53 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Ready (I guess)"
[Sat Mar 22 22:57:26 2003] : (130) Cayle: After you Ark
[Sat Mar 22 22:57:39 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard goes over the bridge **
[Sat Mar 22 22:57:39 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc youth before beauty?
[Sat Mar 22 22:57:46 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath heads across **
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:05 2003] : ** (111) Chiara goes after them **
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:08 2003] : (99) DM: all going?
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:15 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: yep
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:23 2003] : (99) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:34 2003] : ** (130) Cayle follows **
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:46 2003] : (99) DM: IB & Ark......
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:48 2003] : (99) DM: listen checks
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:55 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Sat Mar 22 22:58:56 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Sat Mar 22 22:59:13 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc Clearly didn't damage them by listening to T Rex earlier :-)
[Sat Mar 22 22:59:28 2003] : (99) DM: Ark....you are not suprised, everyone else is as.......
[Sat Mar 22 22:59:52 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc I'm never surprised anyway, I'm a barbarian
[Sat Mar 22 22:59:52 2003] : (99) DM: 2 ankhegs burrow up next to you (1 on ark, 1 on IB) and attack
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Drat
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:08 2003] : (99) DM: ac's?
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:13 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: 22
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:33 2003] : (116) Arkannath: 22
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:37 2003] : (99) DM: Initiative too
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Initiative Arkannath: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:45 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:46 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative IB: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Sat Mar 22 23:00:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: AC 24
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:01 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc 10?
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:14 2003] : (111) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:27 2003] : (130) Cayle: Cayle Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:32 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg attacks IB **
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:40 2003] : (99) Ankheg: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc come on guys, am I the only one who can roll?
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:46 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg attacks Ark **
[Sat Mar 22 23:01:49 2003] : (99) Ankheg: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:09 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:21 2003] : (99) Ankheg: and both make reflex saves
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:33 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg and his mate spits forth acid **
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:33 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:51 2003] : (99) Ankheg: Reflex save IB
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:53 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:58 2003] : (99) Ankheg: [4d4] -> [3,1,2,2] = (8)
[Sat Mar 22 23:02:58 2003] : (99) Ankheg: [4d4] -> [4,1,3,2] = (10)
[Sat Mar 22 23:03:13 2003] : (99) Ankheg: IB take 5, Ark take 4 (less any protection vs acid u have)
[Sat Mar 22 23:03:30 2003] : (99) Ankheg: now Ark......
[Sat Mar 22 23:04:22 2003] : (99) Ankheg: ark?
[Sat Mar 22 23:04:29 2003] : ** (116) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sat Mar 22 23:04:41 2003] : (116) Arkannath: For Tempus!
[Sat Mar 22 23:04:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+22] -> [19,22] = (41) ===> Damage: [1d8+12] -> [3,12] = (15)
[Sat Mar 22 23:04:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Critical hit? [1d20+22] -> [12,22] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d8+24] -> [3,6,24] = (33)
[Sat Mar 22 23:04:43 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+17] -> [12,17] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+12] -> [2,12] = (14)
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:06 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg is split in two **
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:11 2003] : (116) Arkannath: and [1d6] -> [2] = (2) negative levels
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:16 2003] : (99) Ankheg: IB?
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:20 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Warhammer + 1 (base): [1d20+16] -> [4,16] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:20 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Warhammer + 1 (second): [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:34 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg is wounded but still alive **
[Sat Mar 22 23:05:37 2003] : (99) Ankheg: Cayle?
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:04 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc melee?
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:12 2003] : (99) Ankheg: ooc not really
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:20 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc ok
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:25 2003] : (130) Cayle: Masterwork Shortbow (base): [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:25 2003] : (130) Cayle: Masterwork Shortbow (second): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:25 2003] : (130) Cayle: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20) ===> Damage: [3d6+0] -> [3,3,6,0] = (12)
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:45 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg is still with it **
[Sat Mar 22 23:06:49 2003] : (99) Ankheg: Asadar?
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:04 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Um.
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:16 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg looks Almost Dead **
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:27 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:30 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc Near Death, surely?
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:34 2003] : ** (99) Ankheg dies **
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:40 2003] : (99) DM: AC Asadar?
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:47 2003] : (99) DM: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Mar 22 23:07:48 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: 13
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:01 2003] : (99) DM: ooc without dex
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:08 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: 10. eep.
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:13 2003] : (99) DM: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:16 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: No wait. 12
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:31 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Forgot the ring of prot. +2.
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:52 2003] : (99) DM: Something moves up and strikes you from behind, as it strikes it starts whineing and muttering
[Sat Mar 22 23:08:57 2003] : (99) DM: everyone make a will save
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:05 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:07 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Will save: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:09 2003] : (111) Chiara: Will save: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:11 2003] : (99) DM: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:13 2003] : (116) Arkannath: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:17 2003] : (130) Cayle: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:17 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc +2 for rage
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:24 2003] : (99) DM: Asadar.....1 permanent wisdom drain
[Sat Mar 22 23:09:34 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Eeep
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:01 2003] : (99) DM: Ark and cayle appear hypnotised
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:10 2003] : (99) DM: the rest of you are ok
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc isn't Stefan behind me?
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:22 2003] : (99) DM: Stefan is hypotised too
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:27 2003] : (99) DM: ooc beside you
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:28 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard looks at Arkannath **
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:45 2003] : ** (130) Cayle stares at nothing **
[Sat Mar 22 23:10:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: do I get an action?
[Sat Mar 22 23:11:26 2003] : (99) DM: behind you is a creature whose features are distorted with madness, from the waist down it trails away into cvapourous nothingness
[Sat Mar 22 23:11:30 2003] : (99) DM: now chiara
[Sat Mar 22 23:11:56 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc what in the hell's that?!
[Sat Mar 22 23:12:04 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc brb
[Sat Mar 22 23:12:06 2003] : (99) DM: ooc I dunno :P
[Sat Mar 22 23:12:30 2003] : (99) DM: What ya doin chiara?
[Sat Mar 22 23:12:58 2003] : ** (111) Chiara casts Holy Smite at level 10 **
[Sat Mar 22 23:13:28 2003] : (111) Chiara: [5d8] -> [4,7,1,4,3] = (19)
[Sat Mar 22 23:13:37 2003] : (99) DM: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Sat Mar 22 23:13:39 2003] : (99) DM: dc?
[Sat Mar 22 23:13:49 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc back
[Sat Mar 22 23:14:11 2003] : (111) Chiara: 21 with Evocation Focus. Yay, I got one!
[Sat Mar 22 23:14:40 2003] : (99) DM: ooc atbout time :P
[Sat Mar 22 23:14:49 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 23:14:55 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 22 23:14:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I took Evocation Focus for a reason :-)
[Sat Mar 22 23:15:05 2003] : (99) DM: Ark is out of it
[Sat Mar 22 23:15:12 2003] : (99) DM: as is cayle...
[Sat Mar 22 23:15:16 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Well done :)
[Sat Mar 22 23:15:23 2003] : (99) DM: so its IB next, but you cant get to melee
[Sat Mar 22 23:15:40 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc at least I'm not lying on the floor laughing this time!
[Sat Mar 22 23:15:49 2003] : (99) DM: IB?
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:09 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc after that beauteous smiting of the Ankheg and all :-/
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:16 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I use my quick draw to get my bow
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:20 2003] : (99) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:32 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: distance?
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:37 2003] : (99) DM: 40ft
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:46 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: First 3
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:46 2003] : (99) DM: make that 30
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:50 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+14] -> [16,14] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Mar 22 23:16:50 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Mar 22 23:17:10 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc What is it, 40 or 30?
[Sat Mar 22 23:17:13 2003] : (99) DM: 30
[Sat Mar 22 23:17:26 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: So point blank?
[Sat Mar 22 23:17:28 2003] : (99) DM: yep
[Sat Mar 22 23:17:32 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+15] -> [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Sat Mar 22 23:17:32 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:00 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Strange, I usually get 4 shots, David: can you see what's wrong?
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:11 2003] : (99) DM: ooc just click it again
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:18 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:18 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:39 2003] : (99) DM: 3 arrows fly true.......
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:43 2003] : (99) DM: [1d100] -> [59] = (59)
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:44 2003] : (99) DM: [1d100] -> [10] = (10)
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:44 2003] : (99) DM: [1d100] -> [3] = (3)
[Sat Mar 22 23:18:54 2003] : (99) DM: only 1 seems to hit, the other 2 pass thru it
[Sat Mar 22 23:19:16 2003] : (99) DM: Asadar?
[Sat Mar 22 23:19:31 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: I turn around and yell: "Stefan, Run!"
[Sat Mar 22 23:19:45 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: I activate my ring of force shield and cast lightning bolt
[Sat Mar 22 23:19:59 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Dmg: [9d6] -> [2,2,3,4,4,6,5,6,1] = (33)
[Sat Mar 22 23:19:59 2003] : (99) DM: conc check
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:03 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Defensively
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:11 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [14,19] = (33)
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:18 2003] : (99) DM: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:19 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: +4 for conbat casting feat.
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:26 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: No AoO
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:34 2003] : ** (99) DM bursts apart quite spectacularly **
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:39 2003] : (99) DM: ooc not DM
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:43 2003] : (101) Cel: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: COOL!
[Sat Mar 22 23:20:45 2003] : ** (99) Allip bursts apart quite spectacularly **
[Sat Mar 22 23:21:00 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 22 23:21:07 2003] : ** (99) DM pulls himself together again **
[Sat Mar 22 23:21:15 2003] : (111) Chiara: ROTFL
[Sat Mar 22 23:21:21 2003] : (99) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 22 23:21:21 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 22 23:21:24 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "What the heck was that? I feel... strange."
[Sat Mar 22 23:22:14 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc Allip, I thought so.
[Sat Mar 22 23:22:50 2003] : (99) DM: ooc 140xp each
[Sat Mar 22 23:22:55 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc 2 pages before Ankheg In the MM... Lazy DM ;)
[Sat Mar 22 23:23:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Are you with us again?
[Sat Mar 22 23:23:14 2003] : (99) DM: ooc /me hopes his players DONT have MM's open at their pc's
[Sat Mar 22 23:23:29 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc Er...
[Sat Mar 22 23:23:31 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc just went have a look
[Sat Mar 22 23:23:45 2003] : (116) Arkannath: ooc /me thought it wouldn't be a problem if I was hypnotised
[Sat Mar 22 23:23:47 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc only *after* the fight
[Sat Mar 22 23:24:06 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc I didn't know what it was til after the fight
[Sat Mar 22 23:24:21 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Sure, always *after* the fight
[Sat Mar 22 23:24:31 2003] : ** (99) DM wants to believe all MM's but his own are now shut **
[Sat Mar 22 23:24:45 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc er...
[Sat Mar 22 23:24:45 2003] : (99) DM: anyway.....
[Sat Mar 22 23:24:48 2003] : (99) DM: what next?
[Sat Mar 22 23:25:25 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Continue heading east into the mountains?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:25:34 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Seems a bit of a long shot really."
[Sat Mar 22 23:25:56 2003] : (157) Arkannath (enter): 23:25
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:00 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Can anyone see any tracks or paths?
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:04 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc again?!
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:11 2003] : (99) DM: Booting '(116) Arkannath'...
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:12 2003] : (116) Arkannath (exit): 23:26
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:23 2003] : ** (130) Cayle has a look for tracks **
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:28 2003] : (130) Cayle: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [1,15] = (16)
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:49 2003] : (157) Arkannath: let me have a look...
[Sat Mar 22 23:26:55 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Sat Mar 22 23:27:00 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc or not...
[Sat Mar 22 23:27:02 2003] : ** (130) Cayle is trying to find the ground **
[Sat Mar 22 23:27:17 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Sat Mar 22 23:27:20 2003] : (99) DM: nothing other than the tracks of some small animals around here
[Sat Mar 22 23:28:14 2003] : (99) DM: ideas? thoughts?
[Sat Mar 22 23:28:28 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Do we have any idea who built this bridge?
[Sat Mar 22 23:28:40 2003] : (99) DM: you guess humans
[Sat Mar 22 23:28:49 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: how old?
[Sat Mar 22 23:29:08 2003] : (99) DM: looks pretty new, couple o years at most
[Sat Mar 22 23:30:03 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "I could scout be air again?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:30:03 2003] : (130) Cayle: why would someone have built a bridge here when they know the goblins are in this direction??
[Sat Mar 22 23:30:41 2003] : (157) Arkannath: it is an idea.
[Sat Mar 22 23:31:12 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Be careful
[Sat Mar 22 23:31:46 2003] : (99) DM: well?
[Sat Mar 22 23:32:11 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar flaps into the air and heads east **
[Sat Mar 22 23:32:14 2003] : (130) Cayle: Have a quick look, not too high/
[Sat Mar 22 23:32:22 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Okay,"
[Sat Mar 22 23:32:41 2003] : (99) DM: you flit off eastward
[Sat Mar 22 23:32:51 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: I'm looking for any clues, paths, tracks, building etc.
[Sat Mar 22 23:33:08 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc MPrilla is back :-(
[Sat Mar 22 23:33:30 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc back where? NG?
[Sat Mar 22 23:33:52 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc again?!
[Sat Mar 22 23:33:53 2003] : (99) DM: as you get a couple hundred yards away from the group......
[Sat Mar 22 23:33:59 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc It is? I still haven't been called names by it ;)
[Sat Mar 22 23:34:26 2003] : (99) DM: A larger (20ft tall) image of a Goblin head (blue tinted) appears in front of you
[Sat Mar 22 23:34:38 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar backs away **
[Sat Mar 22 23:34:45 2003] : (99) Image: Stop!!
[Sat Mar 22 23:34:47 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Eep!"
[Sat Mar 22 23:34:56 2003] : ** (102) A'Sadar stops **
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:04 2003] : (99) Image: Who are you?
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:17 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Just passing through. A traveller."
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:20 2003] : (99) Image: Is good you fear me
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:20 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc what kind of remark is "eep"?
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:41 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc it's what A'Sadar says when he's terirified
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:48 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc terrified
[Sat Mar 22 23:35:55 2003] : (99) Image: Why you here?
[Sat Mar 22 23:36:18 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Travelling?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:36:29 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc I know, but what kind of remark is it?
[Sat Mar 22 23:36:30 2003] : (99) Image: Liar
[Sat Mar 22 23:36:50 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc No remark, just a sound
[Sat Mar 22 23:36:52 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Ah. Um. Actually, we're looking for you. We have an offer to make."
[Sat Mar 22 23:37:05 2003] : (99) Image: And I should listen to you?
[Sat Mar 22 23:37:41 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "I guess you could ignore the oppurtunity if you wanted."
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:10 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc it's an interjection, Arkannath! :-D
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:16 2003] : (99) Image: You have not negotiated much before little man
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:22 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc or an ejaculation.
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:29 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc true
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:33 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:37 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc expostulation.
[Sat Mar 22 23:38:50 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Huh?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:39:09 2003] : (99) Image: Return to your companions. I will join you within minutes.
[Sat Mar 22 23:39:16 2003] : ** (99) Image vanishes **
[Sat Mar 22 23:39:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: I flap back
[Sat Mar 22 23:39:51 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Get ready guys. Blue goblin thingy will be here in a minute. To negotiate apparently but I wouldn't be so sure."
[Sat Mar 22 23:39:54 2003] : ** (99) Goblin walks toward the group from the East **
[Sat Mar 22 23:40:09 2003] : ** (157) Arkannath draws sword in salute **
[Sat Mar 22 23:40:23 2003] : (157) Arkannath: (and doesn't put it away again)
[Sat Mar 22 23:40:26 2003] : ** (99) Goblin is a lil guy, wearing black robes and carrying a staff **
[Sat Mar 22 23:40:49 2003] : ** (99) Goblin approaches the group but stops about 10ft away **
[Sat Mar 22 23:40:51 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard makes sure her hammer is visible **
[Sat Mar 22 23:40:54 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc goblin dancing in the moonlight... seems a bit Labyrinth to me.
[Sat Mar 22 23:41:26 2003] : (130) Cayle: ooc have you been drinking??
[Sat Mar 22 23:41:30 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc Don't you love that film?
[Sat Mar 22 23:41:44 2003] : ** (99) Goblin sits crosslegged on the floor **
[Sat Mar 22 23:41:45 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc love it H... so does Cel :-)
[Sat Mar 22 23:42:04 2003] : (99) Goblin: Well human, talk!!!
[Sat Mar 22 23:42:33 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Um. Ark, tell the guy the plan."
[Sat Mar 22 23:42:41 2003] : ** (100) Ironbeard keeps standing, it's not often she's taller than anybody else **
[Sat Mar 22 23:42:42 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Ha!
[Sat Mar 22 23:42:52 2003] : (157) Arkannath: It would appear I am to be spokesman.
[Sat Mar 22 23:43:07 2003] : (111) Chiara: (IB is probably taller than Chiara)
[Sat Mar 22 23:43:08 2003] : (99) Goblin: then speak!!!
[Sat Mar 22 23:43:11 2003] : (157) Arkannath: We have talked to your enemies, the priests. We know how to destroy them.
[Sat Mar 22 23:43:30 2003] : (157) Arkannath: We will not share any knowledge with anyone other than the council of your leaders.
[Sat Mar 22 23:43:41 2003] : (99) Goblin: Do you know I can read your mind Big bad elf??
[Sat Mar 22 23:44:01 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Do you know I am not afraid of your bluster, fool?
[Sat Mar 22 23:44:07 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Then why don't you tell us what we want?
[Sat Mar 22 23:44:18 2003] : (99) Goblin: There is no council, I lead.
[Sat Mar 22 23:44:37 2003] : (99) Goblin: We want back what was ours for centuries. We want our land back.
[Sat Mar 22 23:44:41 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Why do you wish to destroy the human settlements?
[Sat Mar 22 23:44:58 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Sounds fair enough to me. Lets go."
[Sat Mar 22 23:45:01 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Why have you not tried a peaceful solution?
[Sat Mar 22 23:45:22 2003] : (111) Chiara: Their land back... I *was* wondering about that...
[Sat Mar 22 23:45:32 2003] : (99) Goblin: Humans come, they start wars, we finish things.
[Sat Mar 22 23:45:57 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Hiw exactly did they start this war?
[Sat Mar 22 23:46:32 2003] : (99) Goblin: We lived here. They came in and thought our land was good, they wanted it. They didnt ask who lived here, they just took.
[Sat Mar 22 23:46:40 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc MPrilla made a civil (if inaccurate) post!
[Sat Mar 22 23:47:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: ooc What? I didn't know it knew how to do that ;)
[Sat Mar 22 23:47:03 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc keep your mind on the game, Henry! ;-)
[Sat Mar 22 23:47:45 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Have you tried talking?
[Sat Mar 22 23:48:04 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc don't be mean, Arian :-P
[Sat Mar 22 23:48:13 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Hey, I've got a good idea. Why don't we go back to the priest. Here another set of lies, come back here, hear yet another set of lies. We can keep that up for ages."
[Sat Mar 22 23:48:14 2003] : (99) Goblin: Do you think most humans would care what goblins had to say?
[Sat Mar 22 23:48:43 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I don't like hearing lies, so let's not do that
[Sat Mar 22 23:48:47 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Hmm. If we charged for our services. We could be rich."
[Sat Mar 22 23:48:55 2003] : (130) Cayle: Better idea, why not let the whole lot of them rot together!
[Sat Mar 22 23:49:01 2003] : (157) Arkannath: I think they would prefer to listen to you than to fight you, at first at least.
[Sat Mar 22 23:49:13 2003] : (157) Arkannath: I grow displeased with both sides in this conflict.
[Sat Mar 22 23:49:21 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Excellent suggestion Cayle."
[Sat Mar 22 23:49:38 2003] : (99) Goblin: An attempt to talk wa smade 30 years ago, now we take what is ours.
[Sat Mar 22 23:49:49 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: Only one problem with that suggestion: the children
[Sat Mar 22 23:50:38 2003] : (99) Goblin: Now you know the truth, decide where you stand.
[Sat Mar 22 23:50:40 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Innocent lives will continue to be lost, if we cannot resolve this.
[Sat Mar 22 23:50:43 2003] : ** (99) Goblin stands up **
[Sat Mar 22 23:51:01 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Without wishing to offend, how do we know we can trust you any more than we can the priesthood?
[Sat Mar 22 23:51:03 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: What would you need to stop this war and live in peace with humans?
[Sat Mar 22 23:51:20 2003] : (99) Goblin: We want our land back, nothing more but the humans will not leave.
[Sat Mar 22 23:51:55 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Is there not enough land to share?
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:00 2003] : (99) Goblin: We do not care whether you trust us or not.
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:03 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "There seems to be plenty of land to me. Why not share?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:09 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc sorry to come across a bit like a hippy...
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:19 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc jinx!
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:36 2003] : (99) Goblin: Can any of you see humans living in peace with goblins?
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:46 2003] : (99) Goblin: Do you think they would live near us in peace?
[Sat Mar 22 23:52:56 2003] : ** (130) Cayle looses interest **
[Sat Mar 22 23:53:18 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I could, so why not others as well?
[Sat Mar 22 23:53:19 2003] : (157) Arkannath: I think they would try it.
[Sat Mar 22 23:53:33 2003] : (157) Arkannath: Most humans are more open-minded than you give them credit for.
[Sat Mar 22 23:53:52 2003] : ** (99) Goblin turns to Asadar....... **
[Sat Mar 22 23:54:04 2003] : (99) Goblin: Tell me truely human, what do your kind think of goblins?
[Sat Mar 22 23:54:17 2003] : (111) Chiara: But have the humans attacked you, aside from when you came to try to make them leave? They *are* supposed to be servants of a god of life and renewal.. I doubt they would decide to kill anyone except perhaps from fear for their own lives
[Sat Mar 22 23:54:26 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Cute and cuddly?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:54:33 2003] : (157) Arkannath: ooc rofl
[Sat Mar 22 23:54:50 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc now try "truly", A'Sadar :-)
[Sat Mar 22 23:55:04 2003] : ** (99) Goblin waits patiently **
[Sat Mar 22 23:55:41 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "They hate you. You steal, you kill, you smell and you're barbaric and evil."
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:01 2003] : (99) Goblin: exactly
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:07 2003] : (99) Goblin: there will be war
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:15 2003] : (99) Goblin: choose where you stand
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:21 2003] : ** (99) Goblin turns and starts walking east **
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:25 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "Elsewhere?"
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:46 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: "oh boy, isn't this a fun assignment."
[Sat Mar 22 23:56:57 2003] : (100) Ironbeard: I'm not giving up yet, there are innocent children who need saving
[Sat Mar 22 23:57:13 2003] : (157) Arkannath: We cannot, it seems, avoid this war. We should therefore fight honourably to bring it to a swift conclusion.
[Sat Mar 22 23:57:20 2003] : ** (99) Goblin disappears out of sight **
[Sat Mar 22 23:57:28 2003] : ** (157) Arkannath doesn't seem happy about this. **
[Sat Mar 22 23:57:34 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc you haven't heard of 'moderation', have you, A'Sadar ? :-)
[Sat Mar 22 23:57:46 2003] : (102) A'Sadar: ooc what do you mean?
[Sat Mar 22 23:58:05 2003] : (99) DM: GAME ENDS