Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / played - 08 March 2003

[Sat Mar 8 20:54:47 2003] : (85) DM: GAME START
[Sat Mar 8 20:55:01 2003] : (85) DM: IB, chiara, Asadar and Stefan are at the church
[Sat Mar 8 20:55:20 2003] : ** (97) Cayle danders into the village having followed the others tracks **
[Sat Mar 8 20:55:44 2003] : ** (81) Chiara decides to ask Stefan about lack of kids **
[Sat Mar 8 20:56:06 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Stefan here has a story to tell. Go on, Stefan, you're amongst friends."
[Sat Mar 8 20:56:09 2003] : ** (85) Stefan looks around nervously **
[Sat Mar 8 20:56:17 2003] : (85) Stefan: not here
[Sat Mar 8 20:56:26 2003] : ** (81) Chiara waits till S has finished **
[Sat Mar 8 20:56:37 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Of course. Where would you like Stefan?"
[Sat Mar 8 20:56:54 2003] : (85) Stefan: Somewhere quiet
[Sat Mar 8 20:57:23 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "How about outside the village? This place gives me the creeps anyway."
[Sat Mar 8 20:57:34 2003] : (85) Stefan: Yes, outside is good
[Sat Mar 8 20:57:54 2003] : ** (97) Cayle asks about and finds the others as they leave the church **
[Sat Mar 8 20:58:13 2003] : ** (85) Stefan stays close to Asadar **
[Sat Mar 8 20:58:17 2003] : (97) Cayle: hi everyone, whats goin on?
[Sat Mar 8 20:58:21 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Cayle, good to see you again
[Sat Mar 8 20:58:32 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "And while we're at it lets find somewhere we can watch the village and its approaches."
[Sat Mar 8 20:58:51 2003] : (97) Cayle: are we leaving? I only just got here
[Sat Mar 8 20:58:52 2003] : (81) Chiara: wait until we're outside the village and we'll tell you, Cayle
[Sat Mar 8 20:59:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Hi, Stefan
[Sat Mar 8 20:59:20 2003] : (97) Cayle: hmmm ok
[Sat Mar 8 20:59:30 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Come on Stefan, you can ride with me."
[Sat Mar 8 21:00:04 2003] : (96) Distant figure: [1d10] -> [3] = (3)
[Sat Mar 8 21:00:07 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Did you bring all the horses, A'Sadar?
[Sat Mar 8 21:00:19 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc walking to them now.
[Sat Mar 8 21:00:30 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 8 21:01:19 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar mounts his horse and then helps Stefan up behind him. **
[Sat Mar 8 21:01:49 2003] : ** (85) Stefan struggles up behind Asadar **
[Sat Mar 8 21:01:58 2003] : ** (81) Chiara mounts her horse **
[Sat Mar 8 21:02:02 2003] : (96) Distant figure: You see a figure in the distance
[Sat Mar 8 21:02:36 2003] : (96) Distant figure: As it draws near, you see that it is holding a blood-red shield with the emblem of a flaming longsword.
[Sat Mar 8 21:02:41 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar rides out of the gates. **
[Sat Mar 8 21:03:05 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard follows A'Sadar **
[Sat Mar 8 21:03:15 2003] : (81) Chiara: Who is *that*? Arkannath?
[Sat Mar 8 21:03:40 2003] : (96) Arkannath: My friends! I did not expect to find you here.
[Sat Mar 8 21:03:57 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Good to see you too, Arkannath
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:07 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Hi Ark. What's with the sheild and stuff?"
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:11 2003] : (97) Cayle: hey Arkannath
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:11 2003] : (85) Stefan: [1d8] -> [7] = (7)
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:12 2003] : (81) Chiara: Where have you been, Arkannath? And ... what have you been doing?
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:37 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath appears taller and bolder than before, and has a long scar down the left cheek, vanishing below the collar **
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:43 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "And, geez, that's a pretty dreadful colour..."
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:51 2003] : (96) Arkannath: After our battle with the god Azrael, I was returned to our campsite. I looked about me, and it was still night. Clouds had gathered, hiding the moon, and the fire was the only light I had. None of you were anywhere to be seen.
[Sat Mar 8 21:04:59 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I did not trust the silence. There was no life to be heard, nor sighing of wind. I searched the area, but no sound was to be heard nor movement to be found. Even the fire burnt silently, and without motion.
[Sat Mar 8 21:05:02 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: You don't like red then?
[Sat Mar 8 21:05:16 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Creepy"
[Sat Mar 8 21:05:16 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I did not paint the shield.
[Sat Mar 8 21:05:25 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I sat myself on a rock, bow across my lap and sword by my side. I watched and waited for an eternity, but nothing changed. I waited, and watched. Suddenly, a figure appeared, and I saw it was a man. As he walked towards me, I sat watchful, and realised he stood twice my height at least. He carried a great black blade, and walked past me without pause. I turned, and in his place walked a six-armed figure, each arm carrying a blade. I thought I heard a voice, saying "You alone can choose." The figure kept walking, and vanished.
[Sat Mar 8 21:05:41 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I returned to my vigil, wondering what this apparition meant. Suddenly, I heard the slightest of sounds behind me. It was the whisper of steel on leather, of a knife being drawn from its scabbard. I turned, raising my sword to the defence, and saw instead of the assassin I expected a man carrying two blades, each greater than the weight of my one. He raised his blades, screamed wordless defiance, and attacked.
[Sat Mar 8 21:05:55 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Eeep"
[Sat Mar 8 21:06:00 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I managed to parry his first few strikes, and saw that I was the faster warrior, though he had the greater reach. I waited for an opening, and struck. My blade seemed to dart for the weaknesses in his armour, opening a dozen wounds, but he merely seemed to grow stronger. I defended myself as well as I could, but I was losing the fight. Suddenly, I saw him surrounded by a golden light, and I dropped my sword and held out my hands to him. I laid hold of his arms, and his wounds closed, and there was a blinding flash. I felt myself falling, and knew no more.
[Sat Mar 8 21:06:29 2003] : (96) Arkannath: When I awoke, I was in the wilderness, alone. I sought habitation, and found this village. I headed towards it, unafraid, as I knew that I had a destiny once again.
[Sat Mar 8 21:06:32 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: That's some story
[Sat Mar 8 21:06:48 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: So what is your new destiny?
[Sat Mar 8 21:06:52 2003] : (97) Cayle: and what is it?
[Sat Mar 8 21:06:55 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Your destiny is to talk us to death?"
[Sat Mar 8 21:07:02 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc :-P
[Sat Mar 8 21:07:20 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I don't find that remark funny
[Sat Mar 8 21:07:22 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I am to serve Tempus, as his champion and promoter.
[Sat Mar 8 21:07:28 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc ignore him, that was cool :-p
[Sat Mar 8 21:07:35 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc *bows*
[Sat Mar 8 21:07:55 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: So what would Tempus have you do?
[Sat Mar 8 21:08:07 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I can only assume that the alternative was Garagos. The god of rage and destruction.
[Sat Mar 8 21:08:20 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Tsk. That just wouldn't be you Ark..."
[Sat Mar 8 21:08:50 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I am to fight honourably, acknowledging that war is inevitable. I am to protect the weak and fight honourably. I am to spill blood.
[Sat Mar 8 21:09:25 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Sounds like what you've been doing all along. Perfect."
[Sat Mar 8 21:09:45 2003] : ** (81) Chiara looks dubious **
[Sat Mar 8 21:09:49 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I was not doing it in the name of the Lord of Battle.
[Sat Mar 8 21:09:49 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: As long as it's the blood of the guilty, spilled to help the needy, I'll be glad and honoured to fight at your side
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:38 2003] : (96) Arkannath: If not the blood of a worthy foe, my own will suffice. I still hold my honour; I could never betray that.
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:40 2003] : (81) Chiara: I was hpoing my self that your blood-spilling would be ... discerning, you were worrying me a bit there
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:52 2003] : (85) Stefan: [1d10] -> [1] = (1)
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:53 2003] : (85) Stefan: [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:54 2003] : (85) Stefan: [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:55 2003] : (85) Stefan: [1d10] -> [10] = (10)
[Sat Mar 8 21:10:55 2003] : (85) Stefan: [1d10] -> [6] = (6)
[Sat Mar 8 21:11:26 2003] : (96) Arkannath: But enough of this! Who is this terrified young man? *indicating Stefan*
[Sat Mar 8 21:11:39 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "This is Stefan."
[Sat Mar 8 21:11:44 2003] : (81) Chiara: No, your own will not suffice. Others have holy vows to uphold as well. Let our gods dispute if it comes to that point. :-(
[Sat Mar 8 21:11:53 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: This is Stefan, a loyal defender of his town
[Sat Mar 8 21:11:53 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "A young guardsman from the village (waves hand)"
[Sat Mar 8 21:12:18 2003] : (97) Cayle: and why are we out here with him?
[Sat Mar 8 21:12:20 2003] : (85) Stefan: hello
[Sat Mar 8 21:12:35 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "We're going to save him *and* the village from a group of false priests."
[Sat Mar 8 21:12:39 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I greet you. What is the name of your settlement?
[Sat Mar 8 21:13:14 2003] : (85) Stefan: um....valgate
[Sat Mar 8 21:13:47 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc one of the difficult questions :-P
[Sat Mar 8 21:14:01 2003] : (97) Cayle: (muttering) what were they thinking of??
[Sat Mar 8 21:14:04 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 8 21:14:08 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc any vantage points in the local area where the village and roads can be watched from?
[Sat Mar 8 21:14:53 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc back, sorry, had to vanish suddenly
[Sat Mar 8 21:14:54 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc not really, its all fairly flat(ish)
[Sat Mar 8 21:15:20 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Any woods to lurk in while watching the main road?
[Sat Mar 8 21:15:41 2003] : (85) Stefan: no sorry, no woods....shall i draw you a rough map of the area?
[Sat Mar 8 21:15:48 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc that is stefan, not DM
[Sat Mar 8 21:16:12 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Yeah, that's a good idea."
[Sat Mar 8 21:16:16 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc I figured that Darren :)
[Sat Mar 8 21:17:57 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc crappy mouse
[Sat Mar 8 21:19:01 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc dig the blue wiggly lines!
[Sat Mar 8 21:20:50 2003] : (85) Stefan: 2 = Blackhurst
[Sat Mar 8 21:20:56 2003] : (85) Stefan: 3 = Snowcrest
[Sat Mar 8 21:21:01 2003] : (85) Stefan: 4 = Corston
[Sat Mar 8 21:21:16 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc roads?
[Sat Mar 8 21:21:54 2003] : (85) Stefan: to the west of the mountain is a river
[Sat Mar 8 21:22:14 2003] : (85) Stefan: the blue line furthest west is the coastline
[Sat Mar 8 21:22:59 2003] : You must be either a player or GM to use the miniature Layer
[Sat Mar 8 21:23:07 2003] : (85) Stefan: woods
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:06 2003] : (85) Stefan: very basic roads, more like worn paths
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:30 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: That's it?
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:33 2003] : (85) Stefan: still pretty far north so cold
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:38 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc I love the lollipop trees...
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:40 2003] : (85) Stefan: not much in the way of woodland
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:47 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar heads south looking for a suitable place. **
[Sat Mar 8 21:24:59 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc map now as complete as its gonna get
[Sat Mar 8 21:25:09 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: We should at least got off the road
[Sat Mar 8 21:25:17 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: get off
[Sat Mar 8 21:25:42 2003] : (85) Stefan: Valgate is 2 days away from blackhurst
[Sat Mar 8 21:25:55 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc so now u have some idea of distance
[Sat Mar 8 21:25:55 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Stefan, what contact do you have with the other villages in the area?
[Sat Mar 8 21:26:12 2003] : (85) Stefan: We don't really have much contact at all. We keep to ourselves
[Sat Mar 8 21:26:33 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Do you know if the priests visit the other villages as well?
[Sat Mar 8 21:26:55 2003] : (85) Stefan: I don't know. I'm not normally allowed outside the village
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:06 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Not allowed by whom?
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:17 2003] : (97) Cayle: why?
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:18 2003] : (85) Stefan: Anyone. Especially my dad.
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:28 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I think we should visit one of the other villages, to see if they are in the same situation.
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:30 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I see
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:41 2003] : (81) Chiara: Who is your dad?
[Sat Mar 8 21:27:49 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "First, Stefan, you mentioned escaping from somewhere?"
[Sat Mar 8 21:28:07 2003] : ** (85) Stefan puffs out chest "my dad is captain of the town guard" **
[Sat Mar 8 21:28:26 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: A very important man then
[Sat Mar 8 21:28:35 2003] : ** (85) Stefan deflates..."Yes, I escaped from the priests" ......looks suspiciously at Chiara **
[Sat Mar 8 21:28:53 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Why were the priests holding you?
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:04 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Tell us more, please, and don't worry: we won't allow her to take you
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:11 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Why had they captured you? Do they hold anyone else? All the other children from the village?"
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:12 2003] : (81) Chiara: I am not one of the false priests, Stefan, I am not a spy or anything
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:18 2003] : (81) Chiara: Ironbeard!!
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:29 2003] : (85) Stefan: "They didnt say why. They did say I had potential though"
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:33 2003] : ** (85) Stefan smiles **
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:35 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Well, we won't, not that you'd want to :)
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:48 2003] : (85) Stefan: I know they hold others
[Sat Mar 8 21:29:50 2003] : (85) Stefan: other kids
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:01 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: All of them children?
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:18 2003] : (81) Chiara: So that's where all the other children are?
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:22 2003] : (85) Stefan: Mostly, though I guess they may have some that are a little older by now
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:31 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc oooh, a proper "foil the nasty villains" plot...
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:33 2003] : (97) Cayle: so thats where they are
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:45 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 21:30:50 2003] : (81) Chiara: And why didn't your parents object? Are they enchanted somehow?
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:03 2003] : (85) Stefan: No!!! no-one is enchanted
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:07 2003] : (96) Arkannath:

General Information
Name: Arkannath Quel'Hardraan, Player: Henry Lockwood, Race: Elf, Alignment: Chaotic Good, Deity: Tempus, Size: medium, Height: 5'10", Weight: 7st, Age: 70, Gender: Male, Eyes: Steel Grey, Hair: Black, Speed: 30, Currentxp: 38538, Xptolevel: 45000
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:10 2003] : (81) Chiara: then what is it?
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc oops, sorry...
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:23 2003] : (96) Arkannath: *hides in shame*
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:30 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Chiara, it seems the priests have a lot of influence, they don't need enchantments
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:34 2003] : (97) Cayle: so they just handed their kids over?
[Sat Mar 8 21:31:49 2003] : (85) Stefan: What choice is there?
[Sat Mar 8 21:32:02 2003] : (85) Stefan: The priests are too powerful, people are scared
[Sat Mar 8 21:32:11 2003] : (81) Chiara: why, what happens if you don't? - what do they do?
[Sat Mar 8 21:32:19 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 8 21:32:27 2003] : (85) Stefan: I don't know, I've never heard of anyone refusing
[Sat Mar 8 21:32:35 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "We need to find out where these priests are and ascertain their strength."
[Sat Mar 8 21:32:40 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: What would the priests do if they're no obeyed?
[Sat Mar 8 21:33:10 2003] : (85) Stefan: The semple is somewhere south west of Valgate, I know that much
[Sat Mar 8 21:33:16 2003] : (81) Chiara: what are you afraid of, then? does none of you know the will of hte gods in your hearts, that you should all blindly believe the word of anyone who claims to speak with their voice?
[Sat Mar 8 21:33:19 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc temple
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:02 2003] : (85) Stefan: I aint arfraid of nothing
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:18 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Of course you're not
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:24 2003] : (81) Chiara: what are your parents afraid of, I meant
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:30 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath lays an arm on Stefan's shoulders **
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:31 2003] : ** (85) Stefan waves his new dagger around **
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:44 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "That's the spirit! Completely misguided of course. Being terrified keeps you alive."
[Sat Mar 8 21:34:45 2003] : (85) Stefan: My Dad aint scared of nothing neither
[Sat Mar 8 21:35:11 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: How could he, he's head of the guard
[Sat Mar 8 21:35:15 2003] : (81) Chiara: those who fear, then. you agree that some are afraid?
[Sat Mar 8 21:35:20 2003] : (97) Cayle: so why doesn't he let you outside?
[Sat Mar 8 21:35:30 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Everyone has his fears. A brave man faces them, but admits them. A coward runs from them. A young man or a fool denies them. You are young, so be brave, and conquer your fears.
[Sat Mar 8 21:35:40 2003] : (85) Stefan: Cos he's training me, wants me to be a guard too
[Sat Mar 8 21:35:55 2003] : ** (85) Stefan looks at Arkannath in confusion **
[Sat Mar 8 21:36:20 2003] : (81) Chiara: what do the people who are afraid of the preists think will happen?
[Sat Mar 8 21:36:24 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Are the priests loved by your people, or is averybody just in awe of them?
[Sat Mar 8 21:36:29 2003] : (85) Stefan: You talk like a priest *spits*
[Sat Mar 8 21:36:38 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Oh ignore him (Ark). He's scared too. You can tell by all the metal he has to encase himself in."
[Sat Mar 8 21:36:49 2003] : (85) Stefan: I'm just a kid, no-one tells me anything
[Sat Mar 8 21:36:56 2003] : ** (81) Chiara nearly slaps Stefan and just restrains her arm **
[Sat Mar 8 21:37:03 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc /me wears leather armour, not metal
[Sat Mar 8 21:37:21 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc oops.
[Sat Mar 8 21:37:32 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 21:37:50 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Chiara, we cannot help here. This young man mistrusts us for our faiths. *quietly*
[Sat Mar 8 21:38:20 2003] : (85) Stefan: of course i dont trust you.....them priests wanted me to be a palaladin
[Sat Mar 8 21:38:50 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: What's wrong with becoming a paladin? It's an honourable calling
[Sat Mar 8 21:39:16 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Paladins are fine It's the palaladins you have to watch out for."
[Sat Mar 8 21:39:21 2003] : (97) Cayle: ahhh, but its a calling. You cant force someone to be one
[Sat Mar 8 21:39:27 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 21:39:45 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 8 21:39:55 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "This is all getting stranger and strangers. We need to investigate the temple and gain more intelligence."
[Sat Mar 8 21:39:59 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc rofl
[Sat Mar 8 21:40:08 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: And as soon as possible
[Sat Mar 8 21:40:18 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc mmm, intelligence... *drools*
[Sat Mar 8 21:40:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Then let us go. *to Stefan* Do you wish to accompany us?
[Sat Mar 8 21:40:48 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Don't drool all over your clothes, get a hankie ;)
[Sat Mar 8 21:40:54 2003] : (85) Stefan: depends
[Sat Mar 8 21:41:38 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Depends on what?
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:02 2003] : (85) Stefan: well, if i go with you.......you have to teach me adventuring
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:31 2003] : (85) Stefan: and i want my own horse
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:40 2003] : (85) Stefan: a white one
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:41 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Not a lot to teach about that, just do what you think is best
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:42 2003] : (96) Arkannath: It is not something I can teach. It is something that happens, and *sighs* it is not always for the best.
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:45 2003] : (85) Stefan: and a red cloak
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:48 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Adventuring isn't something you get taught. It's something thrust upon you by unfortunate circumstances."
[Sat Mar 8 21:42:55 2003] : (85) Stefan: and a helmet with feathers on
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:09 2003] : ** (97) Cayle sighs **
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:10 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Getting a bit carried away here aren't you Stefan."
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:12 2003] : (85) Stefan: red feathers too
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:24 2003] : (85) Stefan: thats all
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:25 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "How about we agree to protect you from these preists instead? Hmm?"
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:25 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc nooo, not the Mellisan look!
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:35 2003] : (97) Cayle: I think I know why your dad doesn't let you outside
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:36 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: (whispering to the others) He's too young to come with us
[Sat Mar 8 21:43:47 2003] : (81) Chiara: I still cannot believe the people are acting under no coercion or threat. Though my Lord Lathander deserves all reverence, this ability of an entire village to recognise the fact to an equal and fervent degree is unprecedented in my experience. Surely they do not just *believe* with no experience to confirm?
[Sat Mar 8 21:44:17 2003] : (85) Stefan: ok, just protectin me...and a red cloak
[Sat Mar 8 21:44:28 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Chiara, people can be taught to believe anything
[Sat Mar 8 21:44:51 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Heh. We can probably manage a red cloak later on."
[Sat Mar 8 21:44:56 2003] : (85) Stefan: ok
[Sat Mar 8 21:44:56 2003] : (97) Cayle: how about you stay here out of trouble, while we go look
[Sat Mar 8 21:45:17 2003] : (85) Stefan: not safe here, not when the priests come back
[Sat Mar 8 21:45:36 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Yes, stay and learn to be a member of the guard
[Sat Mar 8 21:45:38 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Stick with me Stefan and you'll be fine."
[Sat Mar 8 21:45:43 2003] : (81) Chiara: only if it is lies, apparently, Ironbeard. A desire to believe the truth has never been much evident anywhere I have been....
[Sat Mar 8 21:45:48 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Stefan is coming with us."
[Sat Mar 8 21:46:46 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Are you sure? It will not be safe for him to come with us to the temple
[Sat Mar 8 21:46:46 2003] : (97) Cayle: well you can look after him
[Sat Mar 8 21:46:48 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Very well.
[Sat Mar 8 21:46:59 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We can protect him between us.
[Sat Mar 8 21:47:43 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: If you are sure it's safew he's welcome of course
[Sat Mar 8 21:48:03 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Good. Now where is this temple?"
[Sat Mar 8 21:48:17 2003] : ** (85) Stefan points south west "that way" **
[Sat Mar 8 21:48:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Nothing is "safe". Conflict and danger will arise. However, the risk is his own to take.
[Sat Mar 8 21:48:27 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Let us go!
[Sat Mar 8 21:49:03 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar rides **
[Sat Mar 8 21:49:12 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Do we have everything we need?
[Sat Mar 8 21:49:28 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc do we have horses?
[Sat Mar 8 21:49:39 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc bad luck if we haven't it seems :-)
[Sat Mar 8 21:49:51 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 21:49:58 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc A'Sadar has everything
[Sat Mar 8 21:50:03 2003] : (85) DM: who's in the lead?
[Sat Mar 8 21:50:19 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard mounts and goes to right besides A'Sadar **
[Sat Mar 8 21:50:24 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ride
[Sat Mar 8 21:50:36 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath is on foot **
[Sat Mar 8 21:50:44 2003] : ** (97) Cayle is astonished by the appearance of a horse beside him **
[Sat Mar 8 21:51:07 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I can run as fast as your horses, unless you spur them to a charge.
[Sat Mar 8 21:51:24 2003] : (85) DM: a quick trip into town for horses for those who dont have them is ok...75gp per horse
[Sat Mar 8 21:51:49 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc ok
[Sat Mar 8 21:51:52 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc and a (dark reddish/brown) cloak?
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:06 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc barbarians have fast movement... don't need a horse.
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:07 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc with a deep hood.
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:08 2003] : (85) DM: good quality or cheap?
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:23 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc good quality
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:27 2003] : (85) DM: 5gp
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:39 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc well I dont, so I want a horse :P
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:51 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc fair enough :-P
[Sat Mar 8 21:52:58 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar throws the cloak at Stefan. **
[Sat Mar 8 21:53:08 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Here, put it on and keep the hood low."
[Sat Mar 8 21:53:10 2003] : ** (85) Stefan smiles and puts his new cloak on **
[Sat Mar 8 21:53:40 2003] : (85) DM: who's leading the group?
[Sat Mar 8 21:53:56 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath is in the lead **
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:06 2003] : (85) DM: Ark: mark your route on the map
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:13 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard is as well **
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:18 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc put the cannon fodder, errr I mean Stefan, up front
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:28 2003] : (96) Arkannath: like that :-P
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:31 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc I'm shocked!
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:32 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:45 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc I suppose I do get the direction about right :-)
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:48 2003] : (85) DM: ok, day 1 of your travels
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:50 2003] : (85) DM: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:51 2003] : (85) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Mar 8 21:54:51 2003] : (85) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:14 2003] : (85) DM: spot checks everyone
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:21 2003] : (85) DM: and listen too
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:22 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:23 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:25 2003] : (81) Chiara: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:30 2003] : (81) Chiara: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:31 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:37 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:51 2003] : (85) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:52 2003] : (97) Cayle: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32)
[Sat Mar 8 21:55:53 2003] : (97) Cayle: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29)
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:01 2003] : (85) Stefan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:02 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc :O Ironbeard and Chiara have the same color!
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:06 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:10 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc I want Bert's dice!
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:37 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc proabably becuase neither of us has ever changed it
[Sat Mar 8 21:56:42 2003] : ** (97) Cayle is hyper-alert **
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:07 2003] : (97) Cayle: shhh
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:14 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: (quietly) "Halt. To the east."
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:14 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Hush, all! There is something to the East.
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:15 2003] : (85) Stefan: WHat?
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:17 2003] : (97) Cayle: everyone stop
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:19 2003] : (81) Chiara: there's something moving over there to the east - not really close...
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:28 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard halts **
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:31 2003] : (97) Cayle: there something to the east
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:41 2003] : (97) Cayle: some kind of encampment
[Sat Mar 8 21:58:43 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard looks in the indicated direction **
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:01 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I shall go and investigate.
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:02 2003] : ** (97) Cayle dismounts **
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:12 2003] : ** (85) Stefan gets out his longsword and straps on his shield **
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:19 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Do you want conmpany?
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:20 2003] : (97) Cayle: whoa there
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:30 2003] : (97) Cayle: I'll go look
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:33 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Two people. Quietly. Do not engage."
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:37 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Very well.
[Sat Mar 8 21:59:58 2003] : (97) Cayle: nice and quietly
[Sat Mar 8 22:00:07 2003] : ** (97) Cayle moves toward the camp staying hidden **
[Sat Mar 8 22:00:09 2003] : (97) Cayle: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [18,23] = (41)
[Sat Mar 8 22:00:20 2003] : (97) Cayle: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19)
[Sat Mar 8 22:02:17 2003] : ** (97) Cayle moves back to the group **
[Sat Mar 8 22:02:17 2003] : (85) DM: cayle...mark ur position
[Sat Mar 8 22:02:35 2003] : (85) DM: ooc each square is 10ft
[Sat Mar 8 22:03:12 2003] : ** (97) Cayle moves back to the group **
[Sat Mar 8 22:03:44 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:03:58 2003] : (97) Cayle: there are five creatures
[Sat Mar 8 22:04:15 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: What kind of creatures?
[Sat Mar 8 22:04:16 2003] : (97) Cayle: 4 are bugbears, the other seems to be some sort of Goblin
[Sat Mar 8 22:04:26 2003] : (97) Cayle: but with a blueish tinge
[Sat Mar 8 22:04:49 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "They're not attacking us so why bother them?"
[Sat Mar 8 22:05:26 2003] : (97) Cayle: Stefan, have you heard anything about bugbears arourd here?
[Sat Mar 8 22:05:38 2003] : (85) Stefan: Whats a bugbear?
[Sat Mar 8 22:05:57 2003] : (97) Cayle: I'll take that as a 'no' then
[Sat Mar 8 22:05:57 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc What are those circles?
[Sat Mar 8 22:06:05 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc circles are boulders
[Sat Mar 8 22:06:12 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We will not "bother" them without asking questions first. Maybe they can help us. If they are a threat to the innocent, we should convince them not to be.
[Sat Mar 8 22:06:38 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I don't mind not fighting for a change
[Sat Mar 8 22:07:32 2003] : (81) Chiara: I agree with A'SAdar, there's no reason to fight them if they aren't doing anything
[Sat Mar 8 22:07:35 2003] : (96) Arkannath: None of us would object to a conversation with them.
[Sat Mar 8 22:07:58 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We should, however, ask them where the temple might be.
[Sat Mar 8 22:08:06 2003] : (97) Cayle: a conversation? with 4 bugbears and a goblin?
[Sat Mar 8 22:08:10 2003] : (81) Chiara: Would they object to one with us, that is the question. Perhaps they will think we mean them harm
[Sat Mar 8 22:08:29 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Keep your distance though. In case it become necessary to blast them with a fireball or two."
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:03 2003] : (97) Cayle: I'll work my way round behind them... just in case
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:20 2003] : (96) Arkannath: If I keep my sword sheathed, and my hands empty, it will be obvious that I do not intend to be a threat.
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:34 2003] : (85) Stefan: mark the positions you are trying to get to on the map
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:38 2003] : (97) Cayle: Stefan, take the horses and stay away
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:41 2003] : (81) Chiara: brb
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:46 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 8 22:09:52 2003] : (85) Stefan: Can't I fight?
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:04 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc I'm off the map to the right
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:12 2003] : (97) Cayle: no!
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:14 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "That wouldn't be wise Stefan. You need some training first."
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:17 2003] : ** (85) Stefan looks disappointed **
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:25 2003] : ** (85) Stefan takes horses and wanders back **
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:42 2003] : (81) Chiara: back
[Sat Mar 8 22:10:46 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: No need to jump in at the first chance, you'll get in enough fights later
[Sat Mar 8 22:11:30 2003] : (85) DM: ooc chiara...where u going?
[Sat Mar 8 22:11:59 2003] : (81) Chiara: - sorry, IB, stepped on you :-) I'm standing on IB :-)
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:03 2003] : (85) DM: ooc ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:14 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc np, Chiara
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:15 2003] : (85) DM: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:37 2003] : (85) DM: u all reach your places without the creatures noticing
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:42 2003] : (85) DM: what u doin next?
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:54 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: waiting with fireball primed and ready
[Sat Mar 8 22:12:58 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Chiara, stay behind me in case they want to fight us
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:00 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc how big are the boulders?
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:06 2003] : (85) DM: ooc too much KODT david?
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:15 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc don't read that.
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:16 2003] : (85) DM: no more than 4ft high ark
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:17 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:18 2003] : (81) Chiara: (whispering to others) shall I speak to them in their native tongue?
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:32 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Please do
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:37 2003] : (96) Arkannath: *to Chiara* that is probably a better idea than my hailing them in Common.
[Sat Mar 8 22:13:55 2003] : (81) Chiara: (whispering) what shall I say?
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:02 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath stands at Chiara's side as a bodyguard. **
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:05 2003] : (85) DM: ooc friend or foe?
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:16 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc ROTFLOL
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:18 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc oi! :-P
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:22 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:35 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc brb
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:38 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Tell them we seek the temple. Tell them we go to worship there.
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:43 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc enough of the ooc, someone answer in ic :-)
[Sat Mar 8 22:14:47 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Just tell them we want to talk
[Sat Mar 8 22:15:09 2003] : ** (81) Chiara speaks in the Goblin tongue **
[Sat Mar 8 22:15:28 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc mmmm, Procol Harum...
[Sat Mar 8 22:16:27 2003] : ** (85) Blue skinned Goblin jumps up and quickly gets the bugbears to surround him **
[Sat Mar 8 22:16:34 2003] : ** (85) Blue skinned Goblin starts shouting in goblin **
[Sat Mar 8 22:17:00 2003] : (81) Chiara: He says "Show yourself or die"
[Sat Mar 8 22:17:12 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc back
[Sat Mar 8 22:17:12 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath climbs onto the boulder **
[Sat Mar 8 22:17:17 2003] : ** (81) Chiara steps forward - carefully **
[Sat Mar 8 22:17:21 2003] : ** (97) Cayle stays where he is **
[Sat Mar 8 22:17:33 2003] : ** (85) Blue skinned Goblin looks directly at chiara **
[Sat Mar 8 22:18:01 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: (to himself) "Get out of the blast area fools"
[Sat Mar 8 22:18:12 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard steps forward as well, keeping to the side of Chiara **
[Sat Mar 8 22:18:45 2003] : (85) Blue skinned Goblin: ooc all the bugbears now have weapons in hand (morningstars)
[Sat Mar 8 22:19:19 2003] : (81) Chiara: he asks if we are friends of hte temple people. be ready
[Sat Mar 8 22:19:40 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Tell him we're not
[Sat Mar 8 22:20:05 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard has her bow ready, but without an arrow for now **
[Sat Mar 8 22:20:28 2003] : (81) Chiara: soory, wrong person, try again
[Sat Mar 8 22:20:32 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath holds shield ready, but does not go to loosen sword just yet. **
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:12 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Try what again?
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:24 2003] : (85) Blue skinned Goblin: initiative
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:27 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc I whispered to the wrong person, not to DM
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:39 2003] : (85) Blue skinned Goblin: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:40 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc ic
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:42 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:43 2003] : (85) Blue skinned Goblin: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:44 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:45 2003] : (97) Cayle: Cayle Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:53 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative IB: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Sat Mar 8 22:21:54 2003] : (81) Chiara: he says we are with them and wants to fight
[Sat Mar 8 22:22:07 2003] : (81) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Sat Mar 8 22:22:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: With whom?
[Sat Mar 8 22:22:19 2003] : (85) DM: IB first
[Sat Mar 8 22:22:22 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We are not allies of that temple!
[Sat Mar 8 22:22:40 2003] : (85) DM: two bugbears are moving forward, 2 stay at thegoblins side
[Sat Mar 8 22:23:17 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Not fighting yet, Chiara: can you try again?
[Sat Mar 8 22:23:28 2003] : (85) DM: 1 moves for chiara, 1 for Ark
[Sat Mar 8 22:23:36 2003] : (85) DM: doing anything IB?
[Sat Mar 8 22:23:50 2003] : (81) Chiara: If they are not your friends, do not fight us thinking we serve them! What is your grievance with them?
[Sat Mar 8 22:24:11 2003] : (85) DM: well IB?
[Sat Mar 8 22:24:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: No, I just nock an arrow, but don't aim or shoot
[Sat Mar 8 22:24:16 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:24:36 2003] : (85) DM: the bugbears attack....chiara 1st, ark 2nd...ac's?
[Sat Mar 8 22:24:45 2003] : (96) Arkannath: 22
[Sat Mar 8 22:24:55 2003] : (81) Chiara: 24
[Sat Mar 8 22:25:18 2003] : (85) DM: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Sat Mar 8 22:25:20 2003] : (85) DM: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Sat Mar 8 22:25:31 2003] : (85) DM: both missed.......
[Sat Mar 8 22:26:06 2003] : ** (81) Chiara says the same thing in Goblin in case they didn't understand **
[Sat Mar 8 22:26:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: So much for a peaceful solution
[Sat Mar 8 22:26:43 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Try to render them unconscious!
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:03 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc SUBDUAL DAMAGE!!!!! :-)
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:09 2003] : (85) DM: the two bugbears next to the goblin seem to concentrate on Ark......2 fort saves ark
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:33 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:41 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc wretched dice :-/
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:48 2003] : (85) DM: another one
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:52 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Sat Mar 8 22:27:57 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc AAARGH!
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:00 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard hands Arkannath her loaded dice **
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:15 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath cleans out his dice... maybe they'll run better now. **
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:18 2003] : (85) DM: [3d6] -> [3,2,2] = (7)
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:18 2003] : (85) DM: [3d6] -> [5,4,6] = (15)
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:23 2003] : (85) DM: 22 damage ark
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:41 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath staggers a little **
[Sat Mar 8 22:28:44 2003] : ** (85) Goblin motions toward Arkannath **
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:32 2003] : ** (85) Goblin motions at ark and a arc of electricity streaks out of the goblins body, hits arkannath and then hits arcs from Arkannath to chiara **
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:39 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc fort saves
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:42 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:50 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc what is going on here?!
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:53 2003] : (81) Chiara: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:54 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc and chiara
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:55 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc getting better, lol
[Sat Mar 8 22:29:57 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:00 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc both failed
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:06 2003] : (85) Goblin: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:07 2003] : (85) Goblin: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:16 2003] : (85) Goblin: 4 damage to ark, 2 to chiara
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:22 2003] : (85) DM: asadar?
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:36 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Since everyone stepped into the blast area. *grumble*
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:44 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Hold Monster on the goblin.
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:50 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: DC=19 (will save negates)
[Sat Mar 8 22:30:51 2003] : (85) DM: dc?
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:07 2003] : (85) DM: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:19 2003] : ** (85) Goblin freezes in place **
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:29 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Hah, well done, mage!
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:34 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc lasts 9 rounds
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:35 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Well done
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:36 2003] : (85) DM: chiara?
[Sat Mar 8 22:31:58 2003] : (81) Chiara: er
[Sat Mar 8 22:32:29 2003] : (85) DM: ooc 1 bugbear on you
[Sat Mar 8 22:32:52 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc better hit him then
[Sat Mar 8 22:33:03 2003] : (81) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [14,12] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Sat Mar 8 22:33:03 2003] : (81) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Sat Mar 8 22:33:10 2003] : (81) Chiara: first
[Sat Mar 8 22:33:15 2003] : (85) DM: hit
[Sat Mar 8 22:33:37 2003] : (85) DM: cayle?
[Sat Mar 8 22:34:05 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc since they dont know I'm there... can I sneak attack them with my bow?
[Sat Mar 8 22:34:19 2003] : (85) DM: ooc if within 30' i think
[Sat Mar 8 22:34:21 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc only if you're within 30 ft
[Sat Mar 8 22:34:46 2003] : (97) Cayle: I was just off to the right
[Sat Mar 8 22:34:48 2003] : (85) DM: ooc u could move in and do it
[Sat Mar 8 22:34:56 2003] : (85) DM: ooc 1 shot only
[Sat Mar 8 22:35:05 2003] : (97) Cayle: ok move to just within range
[Sat Mar 8 22:35:10 2003] : (97) Cayle: MW Shortbow Sneak Attack: Base: [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
Damage: [1d6] -> [2] = (2) + Sneaky bonus [4d6] -> [6,1,6,5] = (18)

[Sat Mar 8 22:35:15 2003] : (85) DM: ooc on which one?
[Sat Mar 8 22:35:21 2003] : (97) Cayle: No3
[Sat Mar 8 22:35:45 2003] : (85) DM: hit
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:04 2003] : ** (85) Bugbear falls forward, arrow in back **
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:17 2003] : (85) DM: ark?
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:33 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:45 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc cant beleive I rolled a 1 and killed him!
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:51 2003] : (85) DM: ooc good point, lol
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:53 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+19] -> [7,19] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:53 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Sat Mar 8 22:36:58 2003] : (85) DM: ooc i'll let it go cos i didnt notice it
[Sat Mar 8 22:37:04 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc :P
[Sat Mar 8 22:37:32 2003] : ** (85) Bugbear no.2 keels over, inner bits spilling everywhere **
[Sat Mar 8 22:37:47 2003] : (85) DM: IB?
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:02 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: On #4, first 3 shots
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:06 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+13] -> [5,13] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:06 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [3d6+15] -> [6,6,2,15] = (29)
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:30 2003] : ** (85) Bubear no.3 turns into a pincussion and dies **
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:48 2003] : (85) DM: ooc that is spelt wrong i believe
[Sat Mar 8 22:38:59 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: The one time I don't want to fight I still kill them
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:05 2003] : ** (85) Bugbear no.1 attacks Chiara **
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:11 2003] : (85) Bugbear no.1: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:15 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc I think it needs an h in there ;)
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:16 2003] : (85) Bugbear no.1: [1d20] -> [5] = (5)
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:28 2003] : ** (85) Bugbear no.1 throws his morningstar over his shoulder by mistake **
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:35 2003] : ** (85) Bugbear no.1 looks worried **
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc no, he needed a G, in "bubear"
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:40 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc cushion
[Sat Mar 8 22:39:53 2003] : ** (97) Cayle dodges the flying morningstar **
[Sat Mar 8 22:40:06 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Take him alive!
[Sat Mar 8 22:40:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc *listens to Xanadu*
[Sat Mar 8 22:40:37 2003] : ** (85) Goblin concentrates in Chiara's direction **
[Sat Mar 8 22:40:41 2003] : (85) Goblin: fort save
[Sat Mar 8 22:40:51 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc Goblin is held.
[Sat Mar 8 22:41:00 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc holding doesnt stop the mind working
[Sat Mar 8 22:41:13 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc You're right. Sorry.
[Sat Mar 8 22:41:19 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc can even cast spells as long as there are no movements or speech needed
[Sat Mar 8 22:41:25 2003] : (85) Goblin: fort save chiara
[Sat Mar 8 22:42:01 2003] : (85) Goblin: fort save chiara
[Sat Mar 8 22:42:06 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc if u r there
[Sat Mar 8 22:42:39 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc i guess not.
[Sat Mar 8 22:42:59 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc she has +7, someone else roll for her...IB
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:06 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc roll d20+7
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:10 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc oops I must have cast hold monster on her...
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:14 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:18 2003] : (85) Goblin: ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:22 2003] : (85) Goblin: [3d6] -> [1,5,6] = (12)
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:27 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc she takes 6 damage
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:36 2003] : (85) DM: asadar?
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc hey H, will you do my rolls for me please/
[Sat Mar 8 22:43:40 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Do you think she'll like that roll? ;)
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:06 2003] : (85) DM: asadar?
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:13 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Um...
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:29 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Melf's Acid arrow on the remaining bug bear.
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:34 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:35 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:39 2003] : (85) DM: miss
[Sat Mar 8 22:44:53 2003] : (85) DM: ooc now chiara's turn
[Sat Mar 8 22:45:17 2003] : (85) DM: ooc skipping it
[Sat Mar 8 22:45:21 2003] : (85) DM: cayle?
[Sat Mar 8 22:45:54 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc dropping like flies :-/
[Sat Mar 8 22:45:55 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Did he fall asleep as well?
[Sat Mar 8 22:45:58 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:00 2003] : (85) DM: ark?
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:12 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc sorry
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:12 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc what's left alive?
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:19 2003] : (85) DM: 1 bugbear, 1 held goblin
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:23 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc can I go?
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:26 2003] : (85) DM: yes
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:45 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc It's alive! ;)
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:48 2003] : (97) Cayle: same as before on the bugbear
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:51 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:51 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 8 22:46:52 2003] : (97) Cayle: MW Shortbow Sneak Attack: Base: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
Damage: [1d6] -> [3] = (3) + Sneaky bonus [4d6] -> [6,2,6,4] = (18)

[Sat Mar 8 22:46:56 2003] : (97) Cayle: :P
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:06 2003] : ** (85) Bugbear no.1 dies badly **
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:13 2003] : (85) DM: ark?
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:19 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc cant beleive I rolled a 3 and killed him! ;)
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:29 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath walks over to the goblin. **
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:41 2003] : (96) Arkannath: "I am sorry we could not reason with you"
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:46 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Gag and blindfold it!"
[Sat Mar 8 22:47:59 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "ANd tie it up"
[Sat Mar 8 22:48:00 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath does a coup-de-grace on the goblin, going for subdual damage **
[Sat Mar 8 22:48:24 2003] : (96) Arkannath: [2d8+18] -> [7,7,18] = (32)
[Sat Mar 8 22:48:31 2003] : (96) Arkannath: 32 subdual damage
[Sat Mar 8 22:48:50 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc What's subdual damage?
[Sat Mar 8 22:48:57 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc hmmm, should i bother rolling the fort save?
[Sat Mar 8 22:49:07 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc like punches, knocks you unconscious but doesn't kill
[Sat Mar 8 22:49:08 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc makes you unconcious instead of dead.
[Sat Mar 8 22:49:24 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc if you don't, we'll just keep punching till he's unconscious
[Sat Mar 8 22:49:46 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc So how do you make sure you don't kill them?
[Sat Mar 8 22:49:59 2003] : (97) Cayle: ooc can anyone do a Vulcan Neck Pinch?
[Sat Mar 8 22:50:10 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 8 22:50:29 2003] : ** (85) Goblin in now unconscious **
[Sat Mar 8 22:50:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc IB: use the handle of the sword, flat of the blade, etc
[Sat Mar 8 22:50:59 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar goes and checks on Stefan **
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:01 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc anyone know where Arian is?
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:11 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Butr how do you roll subdual damage as opposed to normal damage?
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:12 2003] : (128) Cayle (enter): 22:51
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:28 2003] : ** (85) Stefan is miffed at missing the action **
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:33 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc -4 penalty unless you have a subdual damage weapon.
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:37 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc sorry got booted
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:46 2003] : (85) Stefan: Booting '(97) Cayle'...
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:47 2003] : (97) Cayle (exit): 22:51
[Sat Mar 8 22:51:50 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc IB: you can use a weapon that does subdual damage, or fists, or -4 penalty on attack roll.
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:04 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc ic, thanks :)
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:11 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: (to Stefan) "We should have let you join it. It was a walk in the park."
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:14 2003] : (85) DM: ooc anyone have arian on msn or something?
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:17 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc coup de grace gives critical hit automatically, but takes a full round and allows attack of opportunity.
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:22 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc not me, DM
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:24 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc nope.
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:34 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Nor me
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:50 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc nope
[Sat Mar 8 22:52:56 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Walk in the park? Some of us were assaulted by invisible forces, mage!
[Sat Mar 8 22:53:22 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "You can handle it though. Big tough warrior like you."
[Sat Mar 8 22:53:31 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Mar 8 22:53:31 2003] : (128) Cayle: thats what you get for walking straight up to them and saying "hello"
[Sat Mar 8 22:54:04 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "And let me stress that the next time you walk into the blast area I *will* toast you."
[Sat Mar 8 22:54:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Yes, honesty rarely pays dividends in these times *sigh*
[Sat Mar 8 22:54:53 2003] : (85) DM: setting up camp here?
[Sat Mar 8 22:55:06 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Is the goblin tied up and blindfolded?
[Sat Mar 8 22:55:20 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Sat Mar 8 22:55:20 2003] : (85) DM: nope, just out cold
[Sat Mar 8 22:55:30 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I attempt to tie its hands.
[Sat Mar 8 22:55:47 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: We have time, just take 20 ;)
[Sat Mar 8 22:56:40 2003] : ** (85) Goblin is bound and still unconscious **
[Sat Mar 8 22:56:52 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc can't, there's a penalty associated with failure.
[Sat Mar 8 22:56:56 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath heals himself a little. **
[Sat Mar 8 22:56:56 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath uses Lay On Hands: heals 3 points **
[Sat Mar 8 22:57:23 2003] : (85) Goblin: [1d100] -> [66] = (66)
[Sat Mar 8 22:57:42 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: When he wakes up, how do we make sure he doesn't hurt us?
[Sat Mar 8 22:57:49 2003] : ** (85) Goblin becomes conscious **
[Sat Mar 8 22:57:58 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar blindfolds the goblin. **
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:05 2003] : ** (85) Goblin mutters in goblin **
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:14 2003] : ** (128) Cayle draws his sword and places it gently on the goblins neck **
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:27 2003] : ** (85) Goblin goes quiet **
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:29 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Are you ready to talk to us now? We could have killed you, but didn't: yet!
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We get Chiara to talk in Goblin for us
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:37 2003] : (85) Goblin: gdjtgcyh?#
[Sat Mar 8 22:58:57 2003] : (96) Arkannath: "We are sorry about the deaths of your companions"
[Sat Mar 8 22:59:47 2003] : (85) Goblin: I speak common
[Sat Mar 8 22:59:49 2003] : (96) Arkannath: "We seek information about the temple before we act"
[Sat Mar 8 23:00:16 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I am glad to hear it. It is easier than dealing with a translator.
[Sat Mar 8 23:00:52 2003] : (85) Goblin: Well.....when does the torture start?
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Let me think for a monent
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:15 2003] : (128) Cayle: who said anything about torture?
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:16 2003] : (96) Arkannath: There will be no torture.
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:21 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard grins at the bugbear **
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:31 2003] : (85) Goblin: You want me to talk because I feel like it?
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:34 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We will ask you questions. You may answer if you choose.
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:37 2003] : (128) Cayle: death maybe, but no torture
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:56 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: No, because we want you o
[Sat Mar 8 23:01:57 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: to
[Sat Mar 8 23:02:26 2003] : (96) Arkannath: You are no fool. You realise that you live by our will.
[Sat Mar 8 23:02:47 2003] : (85) Goblin: I live only by my chieftains will
[Sat Mar 8 23:02:57 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Who is your chieftain?
[Sat Mar 8 23:03:10 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Do you see your chieftain around?
[Sat Mar 8 23:03:21 2003] : (128) Cayle: (pointing to his sword) so whos sword is this
[Sat Mar 8 23:03:25 2003] : (85) Goblin: My cheiftain is always with me
[Sat Mar 8 23:03:37 2003] : (128) Cayle: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
[Sat Mar 8 23:03:42 2003] : ** (85) Goblin cant see the sword...is blindfolded **
[Sat Mar 8 23:03:54 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 23:04:04 2003] : (128) Cayle: (wiggling the sword) so whos sword is this? :P
[Sat Mar 8 23:04:08 2003] : ** (85) Goblin hopes cayle feels stupid now **
[Sat Mar 8 23:04:14 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 8 23:04:46 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc wb chiara
[Sat Mar 8 23:04:49 2003] : ** (128) Cayle draws a little blood from the goblin **
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:03 2003] : (96) Arkannath: *to Cayle* Leave him!
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:05 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc sorry, everyone, someone came to the door and took much longer than I expected to finish their business... here now
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:11 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc wb Arian
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:13 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "*sigh* Slit his throat and lets find some more useful allies to tackles these priests."
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:13 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc not a problem...
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:29 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We do not need him as an ally. We need his information.
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:36 2003] : ** (85) Goblin says to cayle..."i have a secret to tell you, come closer" **
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:44 2003] : (96) Arkannath: It would be dishonourable to kill him now.
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:57 2003] : (128) Cayle: I have no interests in your secrets
[Sat Mar 8 23:05:57 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: No need to get any closer, just speak up
[Sat Mar 8 23:06:19 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar grinds his teeth. **
[Sat Mar 8 23:06:24 2003] : (128) Cayle: answer my friends questions, or die
[Sat Mar 8 23:06:25 2003] : ** (85) Goblin turns to face cayle (he can tell where you are by listening to you) starts to whisper and....... **
[Sat Mar 8 23:06:52 2003] : ** (85) Goblin hits cayle with a focused beam of sonic energy that comes from his mouth **
[Sat Mar 8 23:06:56 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc reflex save
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:02 2003] : (128) Cayle: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:09 2003] : (85) Goblin: [5d4] -> [2,4,1,1,1] = (9)
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:13 2003] : (85) Goblin: ooc 9 damage
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:19 2003] : ** (85) Goblin smiles and dies **
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:23 2003] : ** (128) Cayle staggers back **
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:45 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Keeping him alive was of a lot of use for us
[Sat Mar 8 23:07:48 2003] : (96) Arkannath: The fool. We would have spared him.
[Sat Mar 8 23:08:04 2003] : ** (128) Cayle gets to his feet and swings at the goblins neck, decapitating him **
[Sat Mar 8 23:08:17 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard seaches the bodies **
[Sat Mar 8 23:08:32 2003] : (128) Cayle: (to Ark) would we??
[Sat Mar 8 23:08:59 2003] : (85) DM: ooc 1 potion on the body
[Sat Mar 8 23:09:15 2003] : (85) DM: other than that just 4 morningstars from the bugbears
[Sat Mar 8 23:09:20 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Yes. We are not the sort of dishonourable curs who slay a helpless prisoner.
[Sat Mar 8 23:09:53 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "You're the fools. These (indicating the bodies) are enemies of the priests as (I suspect are we) we should have made clear who's side we were on but no... you had to interogate him instead."
[Sat Mar 8 23:09:56 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Can anyone tell me what kind of potion this is?
[Sat Mar 8 23:09:58 2003] : (128) Cayle: so you would've just let him go? After he attacked without provocation? After we killed his mates?
[Sat Mar 8 23:10:00 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc I'm glad I'm not a cur, or else that'd make me a bitch...
[Sat Mar 8 23:10:13 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 8 23:10:23 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 23:10:28 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We tried to make it clear to them.
[Sat Mar 8 23:11:26 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc what's the time Mr DM?
[Sat Mar 8 23:11:35 2003] : (85) DM: ooc 7pm
[Sat Mar 8 23:11:46 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We should press on towards the temple.
[Sat Mar 8 23:12:08 2003] : (128) Cayle: why not kip here? we appear to have a ready made campsite
[Sat Mar 8 23:12:08 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Anyway, what's done is done. Toss the bodies away and let's make camp here."
[Sat Mar 8 23:12:53 2003] : (96) Arkannath: How are we to know some foul magics will not raise them as undead?
[Sat Mar 8 23:13:23 2003] : (128) Cayle: burn them? tie them up?
[Sat Mar 8 23:14:08 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Burning would be safest
[Sat Mar 8 23:15:04 2003] : (128) Cayle: anyone good at starting a fire?
[Sat Mar 8 23:15:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I can manage it fine.
[Sat Mar 8 23:15:23 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Do we have enough wood to burn them?
[Sat Mar 8 23:15:54 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We should leave them and press on!
[Sat Mar 8 23:15:56 2003] : (85) DM: ooc you can scavenge enough to manage
[Sat Mar 8 23:16:20 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "It's getting late Ark. And we have no idea how far will still need to go."
[Sat Mar 8 23:16:37 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We can fight at night as well.
[Sat Mar 8 23:16:37 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I'd rather arrive after a good nights sleep, especially after this fight
[Sat Mar 8 23:16:47 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Very well, we shall wait.
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:13 2003] : (85) DM: what watches?
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:19 2003] : (128) Cayle: wasn't really much of a fight was it?
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:34 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc I'll probably regret saying that!
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc I took over 20 damage!
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:38 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: But is is getting late
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:41 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I'll take first watchg
[Sat Mar 8 23:17:51 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: 1st too
[Sat Mar 8 23:18:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Watching in pairs?
[Sat Mar 8 23:18:19 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Double watches in hostile teritory."
[Sat Mar 8 23:18:34 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I'll take a watch with Stefan
[Sat Mar 8 23:18:55 2003] : (128) Cayle: looks like its you and me then Chiara
[Sat Mar 8 23:19:18 2003] : (85) Stefan: I'll take a watch with Asadar
[Sat Mar 8 23:19:33 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Okay. Me and Stefan 2nd"
[Sat Mar 8 23:19:36 2003] : (81) Chiara: [4d8+9] -> [7,1,8,4,9] = (29)
[Sat Mar 8 23:19:39 2003] : ** (81) Chiara casts Cure for Arkannath **
[Sat Mar 8 23:19:51 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Ah, thankyou, my friend.
[Sat Mar 8 23:19:57 2003] : (128) Cayle: me and Chiara last then
[Sat Mar 8 23:20:13 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I'll take first watch with Arkannath then
[Sat Mar 8 23:20:25 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Very well, let us guard...
[Sat Mar 8 23:20:30 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Zzzz
[Sat Mar 8 23:20:44 2003] : (85) DM: during the night............................
[Sat Mar 8 23:21:02 2003] : (85) DM: nothing happens and you wake up refreshed
[Sat Mar 8 23:21:11 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc grrrrr
[Sat Mar 8 23:21:16 2003] : (96) Arkannath: lol
[Sat Mar 8 23:21:30 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc ( not that I'm complaining! )
[Sat Mar 8 23:21:46 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard wakes up, fully refreshed **
[Sat Mar 8 23:21:47 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc anyone else who lost hp is now at full health too, all my spells were available to heal you
[Sat Mar 8 23:22:06 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Do we continue to the temple?
[Sat Mar 8 23:22:24 2003] : (128) Cayle: might as well. Lead on
[Sat Mar 8 23:22:57 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Come on Stefan. Let's go."
[Sat Mar 8 23:22:59 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath sets off, unarmed for ease of movement **
[Sat Mar 8 23:23:24 2003] : ** (85) Stefan mounts up behind Asadar **
[Sat Mar 8 23:23:34 2003] : (85) DM: ooc draw your route ark
[Sat Mar 8 23:23:44 2003] : (128) Cayle: brb
[Sat Mar 8 23:23:50 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 8 23:24:01 2003] : (85) DM: ooc brb too
[Sat Mar 8 23:24:12 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Hurry up
[Sat Mar 8 23:24:48 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Mar 8 23:25:37 2003] : (85) DM: ooc back....u can move 1 more square ark
[Sat Mar 8 23:26:15 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc I've drawn it on, going SW
[Sat Mar 8 23:26:29 2003] : (85) DM: ooc no, i mean another 1 square again
[Sat Mar 8 23:26:50 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc back
[Sat Mar 8 23:27:00 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Mar 8 23:27:08 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc done :-)
[Sat Mar 8 23:27:38 2003] : (85) DM: the day is quite peaceful, nothing jumps out at you or swoops down on you
[Sat Mar 8 23:28:21 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard doesn't trust it, it's too calm ;) **
[Sat Mar 8 23:28:52 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc brb, got to go look after a friend
[Sat Mar 8 23:29:07 2003] : (85) DM: toward the end of the day you spot a small group of buildings sorrounded by a strong looking wall over to the east
[Sat Mar 8 23:29:14 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Mar 8 23:29:18 2003] : (85) DM: ooc PAUSE
[Sat Mar 8 23:29:50 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: What, you need a smoke again? ;)
[Sat Mar 8 23:29:57 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc we are getting much interrupted today :-)
[Sat Mar 8 23:30:07 2003] : (85) DM: No, thought I'd give ark a few mins to return
[Sat Mar 8 23:30:15 2003] : (85) DM: unless u wanna carry on as you are
[Sat Mar 8 23:30:53 2003] : (85) DM: u lot choose :P
[Sat Mar 8 23:30:54 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc big fight coming up or something?>
[Sat Mar 8 23:31:16 2003] : (85) DM: well....wait or continue?
[Sat Mar 8 23:31:18 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: wait
[Sat Mar 8 23:31:19 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I can wait a few moments
[Sat Mar 8 23:31:30 2003] : ** (85) DM was right again :P **
[Sat Mar 8 23:32:51 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: That's too easy, the DM is always right ;)
[Sat Mar 8 23:33:07 2003] : (128) Cayle: wipe your nose IB!
[Sat Mar 8 23:33:19 2003] : ** (85) DM can admit when he's wrong......just hasn't ever needed to :P **
[Sat Mar 8 23:33:21 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard slaps Cayle **
[Sat Mar 8 23:33:35 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard kicks the DM **
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:05 2003] : (85) DM: Feisty aint she cayle ;)
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:21 2003] : (128) Cayle: women, eh?
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:33 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc back
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:34 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard polishes her hammer **
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:37 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:45 2003] : (85) DM: UNPAUSE
[Sat Mar 8 23:34:56 2003] : (85) DM: toward the end of the day you spot a small group of buildings sorrounded by a strong looking wall over to the east
[Sat Mar 8 23:36:05 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Shall we take a look over there?
[Sat Mar 8 23:36:09 2003] : (128) Cayle: Stefan, any idea what that is? Could it be the temple?
[Sat Mar 8 23:36:28 2003] : (85) Stefan: we're here
[Sat Mar 8 23:36:32 2003] : ** (81) Chiara displays her holy symbol prominently and rides up as if entitled to **
[Sat Mar 8 23:36:55 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath walks alongside, shield held high. **
[Sat Mar 8 23:36:56 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard acts as Chiara's bodyguard **
[Sat Mar 8 23:37:36 2003] : ** (128) Cayle rides behind all the fools up front **
[Sat Mar 8 23:37:41 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc I got there first!
[Sat Mar 8 23:37:48 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar tags along at the back. **
[Sat Mar 8 23:38:09 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: (whispering to Stefan) "Keep your face hidden. You'll be fine."
[Sat Mar 8 23:38:28 2003] : (85) Stefan: the walls are 30ft high, there is a tower at each corner, the gatehouse rises 20ft above the walls
[Sat Mar 8 23:38:55 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc tsk. Towers that don't stick out. What poor design.
[Sat Mar 8 23:39:24 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc they are priests not warriors :P
[Sat Mar 8 23:39:25 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 23:39:41 2003] : (81) Chiara: we approach the gates. any response?
[Sat Mar 8 23:41:05 2003] : (85) Stefan: Standing on the walls are about 20 lightly armoured bowmen. A heavily armoured figure is standing above the gates
[Sat Mar 8 23:41:46 2003] : (81) Chiara: "Greetings, brothers in Lathander!"
[Sat Mar 8 23:42:20 2003] : (85) Guy in Full Plate: Greeting sister, what brings you here?
[Sat Mar 8 23:43:48 2003] : (81) Chiara: We were told in the town of [Bad dice format] that there was a temple to the Lord Lathander here. It is proper that i and my companions should pay our reverence to his altar here and our respects to his servants
[Sat Mar 8 23:43:59 2003] : (81) Chiara: "what was it called?"
[Sat Mar 8 23:44:26 2003] : (128) Cayle: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23)
[Sat Mar 8 23:44:41 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: valgate
[Sat Mar 8 23:44:45 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc Valgate
[Sat Mar 8 23:45:13 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc yep. insert Valgate in place of 'bad dice format'
[Sat Mar 8 23:45:47 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Mar 8 23:45:57 2003] : (85) Guy in Full Plate: Indeed sister, it is only right that you should take the opportunity to visit. Unfortunately we seem to be afflicted with a rather serious illness at this time and must refuse you entry.
[Sat Mar 8 23:46:07 2003] : (81) Chiara: can no-one heal it?
[Sat Mar 8 23:46:09 2003] : (85) Guy in Full Plate: For your own good you understand
[Sat Mar 8 23:46:19 2003] : (128) Cayle: (to A'Sadar) wagon tracks (pointing to the ground)
[Sat Mar 8 23:46:36 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: (to Cayle) "as you'd expect"
[Sat Mar 8 23:46:42 2003] : (81) Chiara: how long has this illness been upon you?
[Sat Mar 8 23:46:53 2003] : (85) Guy in Full Plate: We try but the illness defeats even the powers of those amongst us most skilled in the healing arts.
[Sat Mar 8 23:47:00 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Oh, that's a shame. Should we fetch help?"
[Sat Mar 8 23:47:02 2003] : (85) Guy in Full Plate: It has been just over 3 weeks now
[Sat Mar 8 23:47:38 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: (whispering) Do any of you believe this confenient sickness?
[Sat Mar 8 23:47:40 2003] : (85) Guy in Full Plate: We have been ordered to seal ourselves off until the illness passes
[Sat Mar 8 23:47:42 2003] : (96) Arkannath: *to Stefan* How long is it since the priests last visited your town?
[Sat Mar 8 23:47:58 2003] : (85) Stefan: 3 weeks (i think)
[Sat Mar 8 23:48:08 2003] : (128) Cayle: (whispering back) not a bit
[Sat Mar 8 23:48:16 2003] : (81) Chiara: (to Cayle) *quietly* how fresh are those tracks?
[Sat Mar 8 23:48:32 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Let's go. There's nothing we can do here."
[Sat Mar 8 23:48:44 2003] : ** (128) Cayle has another look at the tracks **
[Sat Mar 8 23:49:33 2003] : (128) Cayle: I dont think anyone has left in a few weeks. Not by wagon anyway
[Sat Mar 8 23:49:36 2003] : (81) Chiara: "Very well, brothers. I will pray to Lathander that he heal you soon."
[Sat Mar 8 23:50:11 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Where to now?
[Sat Mar 8 23:50:15 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: thankyou sister, may Lathander remain with you
[Sat Mar 8 23:50:20 2003] : (81) Chiara: "His grace and strength upon you. Goodbye"
[Sat Mar 8 23:50:21 2003] : (96) Arkannath: One moment!
[Sat Mar 8 23:50:36 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Why are you so heavily guarded? Is this a hostile area?
[Sat Mar 8 23:51:13 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: Indeed it is, goblins and other creatures tend to roam about these lands
[Sat Mar 8 23:51:26 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Is there anything unusual about them?
[Sat Mar 8 23:51:45 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: Not that I know of
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:07 2003] : (128) Cayle: (whispering to Ark) ask him about the blue goblin
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:10 2003] : (96) Arkannath: That is interesting. We were attacked by a group led by a goblin with blue skin.
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:21 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc fools seldom differ :-P
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:32 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: Blue skin?? maybe you were mistaken
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:34 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc indeed :)
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:48 2003] : (96) Arkannath: We fought them, and overcame them.
[Sat Mar 8 23:52:59 2003] : (96) Arkannath: It was as blue as the summer sky.
[Sat Mar 8 23:53:04 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: Then they are no longer a problem
[Sat Mar 8 23:53:13 2003] : (96) Arkannath: [0d4] -> None
[Sat Mar 8 23:53:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc oops
[Sat Mar 8 23:54:21 2003] : (96) Arkannath: What, the goblins are no longer a problem? Or that particular group is no longer a problem?
[Sat Mar 8 23:54:26 2003] : ** (85) Guy in full plate suddenly erupts into a bout of hideous laughter **
[Sat Mar 8 23:54:45 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc ok, he's evil
[Sat Mar 8 23:54:56 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: Please, Leave before you too are infected
[Sat Mar 8 23:55:14 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Let's go."
[Sat Mar 8 23:55:16 2003] : ** (95) A'Sadar rides off. **
[Sat Mar 8 23:55:45 2003] : (81) Chiara: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [16,19] = (35)
[Sat Mar 8 23:55:50 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Something seems wrong here, priest. I will return when you are healed.
[Sat Mar 8 23:57:10 2003] : (85) Guy in full plate: You will be made welcome at that time
[Sat Mar 8 23:57:28 2003] : ** (85) Guy in full plate suddenly erupts into a bout of hideous laughter again **
[Sat Mar 8 23:57:31 2003] : ** (81) Chiara leaves with the others **
[Sat Mar 8 23:57:40 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Friends, I think it's time we found out more about those goblins
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:04 2003] : (128) Cayle: sounds like a good idea
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:18 2003] : (96) Arkannath: Mayhaps the priests are under some enchantment.
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:27 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Where is the nearest village?
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:33 2003] : (128) Cayle: maybe we should head for the nearest town and see what they know
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:33 2003] : (85) Stefan: What about the other kids they are training to be Palaladins?
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:40 2003] : (81) Chiara: If I am any judge, the man is truly infected with an illness. Those bursts of laughter are a symptom of cackle fever
[Sat Mar 8 23:58:55 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Cayle, I'd like you to sneak into the temple. I can assists with an invisibility spell and that looks like a cloak of spider climb."
[Sat Mar 8 23:59:17 2003] : (128) Cayle: hmmm, what if Chiara is right
[Sat Mar 8 23:59:30 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "He could have been faking it. None of the bowmen appeared to be infected."
[Sat Mar 8 23:59:38 2003] : (128) Cayle: I had been thinking of doing what you say, but...
[Sat Mar 8 23:59:52 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc which bloody map do you lot want??? :P
[Sat Mar 8 23:59:59 2003] : (96) Arkannath: How can it be cured?
[Sun Mar 9 00:00:08 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc not using it for the moment...
[Sun Mar 9 00:00:16 2003] : (81) Chiara: I am surprised no-one has managed to heal the disease, if that is true. Cackle fever is not difficult to treat,and is susceptible to the usual clerical magic besides
[Sun Mar 9 00:00:36 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc Ooo. Save and load map button. Never noticed those before.
[Sun Mar 9 00:00:45 2003] : (128) Cayle: so you think he's bluffing?
[Sun Mar 9 00:00:55 2003] : (96) Arkannath: So either they are not infected, or they are not clerics. I see no reason to trust them.
[Sun Mar 9 00:01:34 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I can't believe them true priests of Lathander, not if they're taking wealth and even children
[Sun Mar 9 00:02:04 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I agree then, our friend here should enter the compound. We will wait here.
[Sun Mar 9 00:02:29 2003] : (128) Cayle: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:02:39 2003] : (128) Cayle: how long will this spell last?
[Sun Mar 9 00:02:41 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Let's make sure we're out of sight
[Sun Mar 9 00:03:26 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "Not long enough I'm afraid. less than 10 minutes."
[Sun Mar 9 00:03:53 2003] : (128) Cayle: hmmm
[Sun Mar 9 00:04:18 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc what time is it?
[Sun Mar 9 00:04:34 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc 8pm
[Sun Mar 9 00:04:52 2003] : (85) Stefan: ooc blue circles = archers (yes, i know u knew but had to make sure)
[Sun Mar 9 00:05:27 2003] : (85) Stefan: going in cayle?
[Sun Mar 9 00:05:38 2003] : (128) Cayle: shall we wait for nightfall?
[Sun Mar 9 00:05:53 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "yes"
[Sun Mar 9 00:06:23 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Yes, it's no use getting caught
[Sun Mar 9 00:06:45 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc anyone got anything they could lend me that might help?
[Sun Mar 9 00:06:53 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc nope
[Sun Mar 9 00:07:05 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc No
[Sun Mar 9 00:07:11 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc drat, how can I reserach cackle fever properly when I can't find my DMG...
[Sun Mar 9 00:07:26 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc or even research it
[Sun Mar 9 00:07:32 2003] : ** (79) Ironbeard lends Chiara her DMG **
[Sun Mar 9 00:08:29 2003] : (85) Stefan: well?
[Sun Mar 9 00:08:41 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc wait for night fall
[Sun Mar 9 00:08:51 2003] : ** (85) Night falls **
[Sun Mar 9 00:08:56 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc clang
[Sun Mar 9 00:09:21 2003] : (128) Cayle: ok, here I go
[Sun Mar 9 00:09:36 2003] : (85) DM: what direction u coming from?
[Sun Mar 9 00:09:37 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: "You want the spell?"
[Sun Mar 9 00:10:04 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc I assume we just kept riding past, so South probably
[Sun Mar 9 00:10:11 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:10:28 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc how long will it take for me to get up to the walls?
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:05 2003] : (85) DM: ooc with spider climb next to no time
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:27 2003] : (85) DM: ooc u r the red dot....move 1 square at a time....use red and draw a line where u move
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:36 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc what was that potion from the goblin?
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:40 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc ha, found it. with a roll of 35, I think I know all about this ilness, so....
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:44 2003] : (85) DM: ooc did u identify it?
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:50 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc have now...
[Sun Mar 9 00:11:57 2003] : (85) DM: ooc clw
[Sun Mar 9 00:12:30 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc can you make me a player please?
[Sun Mar 9 00:12:52 2003] : (85) DM: invisible at the mo?
[Sun Mar 9 00:13:02 2003] : (81) Chiara: "Cayle, wear a cloth over your face - if they truly are infected with cackle fever, you can catch it by breathing the same air"
[Sun Mar 9 00:13:13 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc yeah
[Sun Mar 9 00:13:27 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc there's a giant red spider hanging off the wall...
[Sun Mar 9 00:13:28 2003] : ** (128) Cayle has a damp cloth over his mouth **
[Sun Mar 9 00:13:53 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc sorry :(
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:00 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:01 2003] : (85) DM: ooc ok, sorry but only cayle right now, and not much ooc please......and no outside advice
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:11 2003] : (128) Cayle: ooc up the wall almost to the top
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:19 2003] : (85) DM: move silently roll
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:25 2003] : (128) Cayle: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18)
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:34 2003] : (85) DM: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:39 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:47 2003] : (85) DM: not spotted yet
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:55 2003] : (85) DM: the two archers are looking south
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:55 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc I said that before he went up, it was just my missing DMG that stopped it manfesting in text sooner ;-)
[Sun Mar 9 00:14:58 2003] : (128) Cayle: over the wall
[Sun Mar 9 00:18:16 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:18:21 2003] : (85) DM: thats what u see
[Sun Mar 9 00:18:33 2003] : (85) DM: the building straight aghead of you is definitely a temple
[Sun Mar 9 00:18:46 2003] : (128) Cayle: down the other side
[Sun Mar 9 00:18:52 2003] : (85) DM: draw it
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:19 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:21 2003] : (128) Cayle: can I see in the door?
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:26 2003] : (85) DM: yes
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:29 2003] : (85) DM: nope
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:30 2003] : (85) DM: sorry
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:37 2003] : (85) DM: all doors are closed
[Sun Mar 9 00:19:49 2003] : (128) Cayle: windows?
[Sun Mar 9 00:20:34 2003] : (85) DM: there are no windows on the two big buildings. The temple has some, 10ft up on the wall (its 30ft high)
[Sun Mar 9 00:20:53 2003] : (85) DM: the small building at on the back of the temple is only 10ft high
[Sun Mar 9 00:21:00 2003] : (85) DM: the two big buildings are 20ft
[Sun Mar 9 00:21:13 2003] : (128) Cayle: ok, up to the closest window on the temple
[Sun Mar 9 00:21:15 2003] : (85) DM: the 3 topmost buildings are 20ft high with no windows
[Sun Mar 9 00:21:19 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:22:12 2003] : (85) DM: green bits are windows
[Sun Mar 9 00:22:28 2003] : ** (85) Guard yawns **
[Sun Mar 9 00:22:44 2003] : (85) DM: looking into the window right next to you?
[Sun Mar 9 00:22:55 2003] : (164) Cayle (enter): 00:22
[Sun Mar 9 00:23:07 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: oc wb
[Sun Mar 9 00:23:07 2003] : (85) DM: Booting '(128) Cayle'...
[Sun Mar 9 00:23:08 2003] : (128) Cayle (exit): 00:23
[Sun Mar 9 00:23:10 2003] : (164) Cayle: grrr that was only 90 mins!!
[Sun Mar 9 00:23:17 2003] : (85) DM: looking into the window right next to you?
[Sun Mar 9 00:23:22 2003] : (164) Cayle: quick but careful glimpse in
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:05 2003] : (85) DM: typical temple. altar to lathander at north, rows of seats inside, simple but well set up
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:12 2003] : (85) DM: only 20ft high in there tho
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:13 2003] : (164) Cayle: anyone about?
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:20 2003] : (85) DM: no-one inside
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:42 2003] : (164) Cayle: any sign of stairs?
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:49 2003] : (85) DM: int check
[Sun Mar 9 00:24:57 2003] : (164) Cayle: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Sun Mar 9 00:25:32 2003] : (85) DM: ooc god i hate this mouse
[Sun Mar 9 00:25:52 2003] : (85) DM: the back wall inside doesnt fit with how the temple looks from outside
[Sun Mar 9 00:26:33 2003] : (164) Cayle: so... fake wall and fake ceiling?
[Sun Mar 9 00:26:52 2003] : (85) DM: fake wall definitely. might mean there is an upstairs area
[Sun Mar 9 00:27:12 2003] : (85) DM: ooc how far away are the rest of you?
[Sun Mar 9 00:27:51 2003] : (96) Arkannath: out of bowshot
[Sun Mar 9 00:28:01 2003] : (85) DM: ooc ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:28:03 2003] : (164) Cayle: open the window and go in
[Sun Mar 9 00:28:14 2003] : (85) DM: window isnt openable
[Sun Mar 9 00:28:24 2003] : (85) DM: unless u wanna smash it
[Sun Mar 9 00:28:32 2003] : (164) Cayle: ummmm NO!
[Sun Mar 9 00:28:54 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sun Mar 9 00:29:06 2003] : (164) Cayle: back down to the door
[Sun Mar 9 00:29:09 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:29:12 2003] : (164) Cayle: is it open?
[Sun Mar 9 00:29:18 2003] : (85) DM: nope
[Sun Mar 9 00:29:26 2003] : (164) Cayle: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26)
[Sun Mar 9 00:29:52 2003] : (85) DM: the lock opens
[Sun Mar 9 00:30:36 2003] : (164) Cayle: anyone around outside (apart from the archers)?
[Sun Mar 9 00:30:52 2003] : (85) DM: nope
[Sun Mar 9 00:31:06 2003] : (164) Cayle: open it, go in, close it
[Sun Mar 9 00:31:29 2003] : (85) DM: move silently roll
[Sun Mar 9 00:31:34 2003] : (164) Cayle: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16)
[Sun Mar 9 00:32:16 2003] : (85) DM: ok, you step inside and shut the door without the guards noticing
[Sun Mar 9 00:32:38 2003] : (164) Cayle: anything else unusual?
[Sun Mar 9 00:32:40 2003] : (164) Cayle: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Sun Mar 9 00:32:44 2003] : (85) DM: nothing at all
[Sun Mar 9 00:32:51 2003] : (164) Cayle: move to the fake wall
[Sun Mar 9 00:32:58 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:33:02 2003] : (85) DM: draw it
[Sun Mar 9 00:33:03 2003] : (164) Cayle: Search Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19)
[Sun Mar 9 00:33:28 2003] : (164) Cayle: ooc player me plaese (again)
[Sun Mar 9 00:34:30 2003] : (85) DM: ooc everyone else still awake?
[Sun Mar 9 00:34:41 2003] : (85) DM: now what cayle?
[Sun Mar 9 00:34:52 2003] : (164) Cayle: is that a door?
[Sun Mar 9 00:34:53 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc I'm awake, really
[Sun Mar 9 00:34:57 2003] : (85) DM: yes
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:06 2003] : (164) Cayle: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15)
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:12 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: ooc zzzz
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:24 2003] : (164) Cayle: ooc you told them to keep quiet!
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:33 2003] : (85) DM: ooc just checking
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:38 2003] : (85) DM: no sound
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:41 2003] : (164) Cayle: is it open?
[Sun Mar 9 00:35:53 2003] : (85) DM: no, but it is unlocked
[Sun Mar 9 00:36:11 2003] : (164) Cayle: any traps or anything?
[Sun Mar 9 00:36:16 2003] : (85) DM: none
[Sun Mar 9 00:36:20 2003] : (164) Cayle: open it
[Sun Mar 9 00:36:24 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:36:58 2003] : (85) DM: ooc thats another door opposite it
[Sun Mar 9 00:37:13 2003] : (164) Cayle: stairs?
[Sun Mar 9 00:37:17 2003] : (85) DM: and thats stairs
[Sun Mar 9 00:37:44 2003] : (164) Cayle: any sounds?
[Sun Mar 9 00:37:48 2003] : (85) DM: nope
[Sun Mar 9 00:38:10 2003] : (164) Cayle: open the door
[Sun Mar 9 00:38:32 2003] : (85) DM: the one opposite the 1st dsecret door?
[Sun Mar 9 00:38:44 2003] : (164) Cayle: yeah
[Sun Mar 9 00:39:00 2003] : (85) DM: its a bedroom, empty
[Sun Mar 9 00:39:13 2003] : (164) Cayle: ok, head for the stairs
[Sun Mar 9 00:39:15 2003] : (85) DM: listen check
[Sun Mar 9 00:39:21 2003] : (164) Cayle: (close the door first)
[Sun Mar 9 00:39:23 2003] : (164) Cayle: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20)
[Sun Mar 9 00:39:36 2003] : (85) DM: movement upstairs
[Sun Mar 9 00:40:04 2003] : (164) Cayle: climb the inside wall
[Sun Mar 9 00:40:11 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:40:17 2003] : (164) Cayle: and look round the corner carefully
[Sun Mar 9 00:41:05 2003] : (85) DM: a male priest, standing next to bed, naked but starting to dress
[Sun Mar 9 00:41:48 2003] : (164) Cayle: hmmm
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:03 2003] : (85) DM: move silently
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:09 2003] : (164) Cayle: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27)
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:16 2003] : (85) DM: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:25 2003] : (85) DM: he doesnt even know he's there
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:32 2003] : (164) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:40 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sun Mar 9 00:42:59 2003] : (85) DM: in the room are about 10 more beds, all bar two are occupied...and the one the guy jst got out of
[Sun Mar 9 00:43:29 2003] : (164) Cayle: ok (not going to take on 3 guys)
[Sun Mar 9 00:43:48 2003] : (164) Cayle: and yes I know they are asleep!
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:00 2003] : (164) Cayle: oh hang on
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:07 2003] : (85) DM: 8 guys sleeping
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:09 2003] : (85) DM: 1 awake
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:10 2003] : (164) Cayle: all BAR 2
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:21 2003] : (164) Cayle: back out quietly
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:25 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:47 2003] : (164) Cayle: the way I came in. Locking doors as I go
[Sun Mar 9 00:44:51 2003] : (85) DM: ok
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:01 2003] : (85) DM: leaving the temple?
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:15 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc stopping soon would be good, I have to go
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:22 2003] : (85) DM: ooc 2 mins
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:27 2003] : (164) Cayle: you said there was nothing else interesting
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:33 2003] : (85) DM: yep, thats right
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:39 2003] : (164) Cayle: out
[Sun Mar 9 00:45:47 2003] : (85) DM: PAUSE - while i draw
[Sun Mar 9 00:46:27 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sun Mar 9 00:46:42 2003] : (164) Cayle: ummmm
[Sun Mar 9 00:46:57 2003] : ** (164) Cayle dies **
[Sun Mar 9 00:47:22 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: Do not attempt to run, You may be invisible but I can see you and I can easily dispell the magic on you
[Sun Mar 9 00:48:04 2003] : ** (164) Cayle says nothing **
[Sun Mar 9 00:48:08 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: Drop all your equipment and weapons, remove your armour and any items you have concealed upon yourself and you may live through this night
[Sun Mar 9 00:48:29 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: ooc there are more blue guys but I cant be bothered to draw them all
[Sun Mar 9 00:48:45 2003] : (164) Cayle: ooc is that a hint?
[Sun Mar 9 00:48:52 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: ooc no, just fact
[Sun Mar 9 00:48:57 2003] : (164) Cayle: :P
[Sun Mar 9 00:49:15 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: Please do not force us to kill you
[Sun Mar 9 00:49:23 2003] : (96) Arkannath: ooc do the rest of us notice the activity?
[Sun Mar 9 00:49:42 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: ooc nope
[Sun Mar 9 00:49:54 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: ooc you had the chance but failed
[Sun Mar 9 00:50:12 2003] : (164) Cayle: why should I beleive that you wont kill me anyway?
[Sun Mar 9 00:50:34 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: No matter what you believe we are still followers of Lathander and do not kill without good reason
[Sun Mar 9 00:50:54 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: ooc Still?
[Sun Mar 9 00:51:05 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: Gie yourself up and you will not be harmed
[Sun Mar 9 00:51:15 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: ooc give
[Sun Mar 9 00:51:27 2003] : (164) Cayle: Well, I fyou all have 'Cackel Fever' I'd rather keep this cloth over my mouth
[Sun Mar 9 00:51:36 2003] : (164) Cayle: ooc I cant spell!!
[Sun Mar 9 00:51:55 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: I'm afraid that was a necessary lie
[Sun Mar 9 00:52:09 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: You have nothing to fear if you co-operate
[Sun Mar 9 00:52:20 2003] : ** (96) Arkannath is giving Stefan basic swordfighting lessons **
[Sun Mar 9 00:52:32 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc damn, even with a roll of 35 I can't tell a fake disease from a real one :-)
[Sun Mar 9 00:52:45 2003] : (164) Cayle: doesn't look like I have a choice does it?
[Sun Mar 9 00:53:02 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: There is always a choice
[Sun Mar 9 00:53:30 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: ooc up close you would have noticed chiara....from 50ft away well, u know
[Sun Mar 9 00:53:41 2003] : (164) Cayle: I mean, I know I'm good, but even I cant esacpe that many arrows
[Sun Mar 9 00:53:48 2003] : (81) Chiara: ooc goood, that saves my reputation :-)
[Sun Mar 9 00:53:52 2003] : (85) Priest in plate: Then do as I say
[Sun Mar 9 00:54:09 2003] : ** (164) Cayle disarms **
[Sun Mar 9 00:54:40 2003] : (164) Cayle: Take good care of that
[Sun Mar 9 00:54:49 2003] : (85) DM: dropping all kit/weapons/armour as he asked?
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:01 2003] : (164) Cayle: yeah
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:03 2003] : (85) DM: GAME STOP
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:10 2003] : (96) Arkannath: noooo
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:18 2003] : (96) Arkannath: I won't be here next week :-(
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:22 2003] : (85) DM: YEAH
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:30 2003] : (85) DM: your fault :P
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:43 2003] : (164) Cayle: I cant beleive I've been busted
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:54 2003] : (81) Chiara: well, I won't be here in 2 minutes, so who has to suffer? :-)
[Sun Mar 9 00:55:58 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: I can't believe you're not butter
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:00 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Neither can I, not with those rolls
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:12 2003] : (87) Cel: Gives a whole new meaning to your stat message, doesn't it Cayle? ;)
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:18 2003] : (85) DM: lol
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:20 2003] : (164) Cayle: *cough*fix*cough*
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:22 2003] : (85) DM: i thought that too cel
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:25 2003] : (96) Arkannath: lol
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:28 2003] : (87) Cel: lol
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:29 2003] : (85) DM: not fix....magic :P
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:29 2003] : (164) Cayle: oh ha ha ha
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:38 2003] : (164) Cayle: same difference
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:46 2003] : (96) Arkannath: plot device.
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:49 2003] : (96) Arkannath: XP?
[Sun Mar 9 00:56:53 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: Yeah
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:02 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: I would have chanced it and ran. Only one guy could see you I reckon.
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:15 2003] : (164) Cayle: btw did you dish out XP for killing the god-guy
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:37 2003] : (164) Cayle: was considering going up the temple walls
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:46 2003] : (87) Cel: See you all in caht; have a close friend too that *I* need to take care of :P
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:51 2003] : (87) Cel: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:51 2003] : (87) Cel: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:51 2003] : (87) Cel (exit): 00:57
[Sun Mar 9 00:57:53 2003] : (164) Cayle: but he just would've had another plot device against me :P
[Sun Mar 9 00:58:02 2003] : (85) Darren: 600xp each
[Sun Mar 9 00:58:52 2003] : (81) Chiara: thanks, all, see you next week
[Sun Mar 9 00:58:57 2003] : (85) Darren: 2 could see him :P
[Sun Mar 9 00:58:59 2003] : (81) Chiara: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Mar 9 00:58:59 2003] : (81) Chiara: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Mar 9 00:58:59 2003] : (81) Chiara (exit): 00:58
[Sun Mar 9 00:59:14 2003] : (164) Cayle: the orange guys?
[Sun Mar 9 00:59:16 2003] : (85) Darren: aye
[Sun Mar 9 00:59:51 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: But how could they know he'd be there?
[Sun Mar 9 00:59:53 2003] : (85) Darren: and I just lurved my goblin :)
[Sun Mar 9 00:59:59 2003] : (85) Darren: magic IB
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:11 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: Each to their own Darren...
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:12 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: That's cheating ;)
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:24 2003] : (85) Darren: there are a suprising number of spells to detect intruders :)
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:31 2003] : (85) Darren: and some to blow em up too
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:41 2003] : (164) Cayle: darren: XP for 2 weeks ago... the god killing
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:49 2003] : (96) Arkannath: we never did get any.
[Sun Mar 9 01:00:54 2003] : (85) Darren: didnt i give it out last week?
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:01 2003] : (85) Darren: or the end of that game?
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:07 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: But you'd only use that kind of spells if you had the feeling someone was lurking around
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:08 2003] : (85) Darren: help me david
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:09 2003] : (164) Cayle: i wasnt there
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:22 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: They weren't there
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:25 2003] : (96) Arkannath: no, you didn't. I just checked the logs.
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:43 2003] : ** (85) Darren tries to think back **
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:53 2003] : (85) Darren: i must have given some
[Sun Mar 9 01:01:57 2003] : (96) Arkannath: IB: fairly standard wards will detect an intrusion.
[Sun Mar 9 01:02:01 2003] : (96) Arkannath: nope, you didn't.
[Sun Mar 9 01:02:08 2003] : (96) Arkannath: only for killing the giant.
[Sun Mar 9 01:02:14 2003] : ** (85) Darren runs to davids site **
[Sun Mar 9 01:02:21 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: We stopped rather suddenly, when we were told to make a wish
[Sun Mar 9 01:02:42 2003] : (164) Cayle: which I never did either
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:08 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: grr too many words have xp in them
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:15 2003] : (96) Arkannath: hehe
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:19 2003] : (96) Arkannath: such as?
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:21 2003] : (164) Cayle: lol
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:48 2003] : (164) Cayle: depends how bad your typing is
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:52 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: LOL
[Sun Mar 9 01:03:57 2003] : (95) A'Sadar: lol. I've been going round in circles several times.
[Sun Mar 9 01:04:02 2003] : (85) Darren: IB....you went kerching....why?
[Sun Mar 9 01:04:14 2003] : (85) Darren: 2 weeks ago
[Sun Mar 9 01:04:39 2003] : (79) Ironbeard: I can't remember, let me check my logs
[Sun Mar 9 01:04:44 2003] : (85) Darren: ok
[Sun Mar 9 01:05:49 2003] : (85) Darren: I'm off back to chat anyway. I can think about it there just as much as here
[Sun Mar 9 01:05:59 2003] : (164) Cayle: ok
[Sun Mar 9 01:05:59 2003] : (85) Darren: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Mar 9 01:05:59 2003] : (85) Darren: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Mar 9 01:05:59 2003] : (85) Darren (exit): 01:05
[Sun Mar 9 01:06:16 2003] : ** (164) Cayle is BUSTED! **
[Sun Mar 9 01:06:38 2003] : Disconnecting from server...

Ability
Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / played - 08 March 2003 Top