Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / played - 15 February 2003

[Sat Feb 15 20:38:34 2003] : (110) DM: GAME START
[Sat Feb 15 20:38:40 2003] : (129) Henry_lurk: ooc got disconnected, could you boot the old me please?
[Sat Feb 15 20:38:56 2003] : (110) DM: Booting '(116) Arkannath'...
[Sat Feb 15 20:38:57 2003] : (116) Arkannath (exit): 20:38
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:04 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc ta...
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:27 2003] : (110) DM: Asadar and cayle eventually got you all killed then brought back, Asadar got Fzoul to help you defeat Arkannath. Cel turned to stone then Asadar blew her up.
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:28 2003] : (110) DM: GAME START
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:40 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard walks over to A'Sadar **
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:49 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: *sob*
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:53 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Why did you do that?
[Sat Feb 15 20:39:56 2003] : (110) DM: ooc sorry, not cel, silanya
[Sat Feb 15 20:40:03 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Go 'way,"
[Sat Feb 15 20:40:03 2003] : ** (119) Cayle stares, agape at A'Sadar **
[Sat Feb 15 20:40:06 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 20:40:33 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I'm not going anywhere, I just want to understand why you would do a thing like that
[Sat Feb 15 20:41:01 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar hides his head in his arms. **
[Sat Feb 15 20:41:28 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard sits down besides him **
[Sat Feb 15 20:41:46 2003] : ** (111) Chiara comes over as well **
[Sat Feb 15 20:42:06 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I know you didn't do it without any reason, could you please explaing them to me?
[Sat Feb 15 20:42:10 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath stands on guard **
[Sat Feb 15 20:42:20 2003] : ** (119) Cayle watches him carefully, just in case he decides to chunk anyone else **
[Sat Feb 15 20:42:38 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 20:42:52 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "She....asked me too."
[Sat Feb 15 20:43:10 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: She did? When? Just now?
[Sat Feb 15 20:43:26 2003] : (111) Chiara: Did she say why?
[Sat Feb 15 20:43:30 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard holds A'Sadar **
[Sat Feb 15 20:43:45 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar shakes the dwarf off. **
[Sat Feb 15 20:43:47 2003] : ** (111) Chiara puts her hand on his shoulder **
[Sat Feb 15 20:43:59 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Leave me alone!"
[Sat Feb 15 20:44:03 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc and the other dwarf :-)
[Sat Feb 15 20:44:10 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: It must hurt enormously to have done that to her, just because she asked you to do it
[Sat Feb 15 20:44:36 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar reads his spell books. **
[Sat Feb 15 20:44:46 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: (ruining the ink with tears)
[Sat Feb 15 20:44:48 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard still holds A'Sadar **
[Sat Feb 15 20:45:09 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard searches fo a box of tissues ;) **
[Sat Feb 15 20:45:32 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Suddenly...he snaps the book shut and leaps up.
[Sat Feb 15 20:45:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "We need a plan!"
[Sat Feb 15 20:45:45 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: For what?
[Sat Feb 15 20:46:00 2003] : ** (111) Chiara feels inadequate and starts trying to think of spells and things that might help - then stops as A'S speaks **
[Sat Feb 15 20:46:21 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Killing the piece of slime that did this."
[Sat Feb 15 20:46:30 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Kayston?
[Sat Feb 15 20:46:41 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "If that's his name."
[Sat Feb 15 20:46:41 2003] : (129) Arkannath: *turns to face the conversation*
[Sat Feb 15 20:47:02 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Where can we find him?
[Sat Feb 15 20:47:18 2003] : (119) Cayle: Kayston... he cleared the floor last time we (you) took him on
[Sat Feb 15 20:47:46 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Then. Once we kill him we can move onto, um, other nasty people."
[Sat Feb 15 20:47:47 2003] : (129) Arkannath: he will be under the temple where we fought him last. I know this.
[Sat Feb 15 20:47:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: and turned us all into (shudder) undead....
[Sat Feb 15 20:48:21 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Yes. That's the idea. (strange gleam in his eye)"
[Sat Feb 15 20:48:27 2003] : (119) Cayle: nice plan A'Sadar, although lacking a few detasils
[Sat Feb 15 20:48:31 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: So let's go, we can think of a plan on the way to him
[Sat Feb 15 20:48:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: wait!
[Sat Feb 15 20:48:46 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "No. We should be prepared and rested."
[Sat Feb 15 20:48:51 2003] : (119) Cayle: I think this need careful planning
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:04 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard sighs **
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:05 2003] : (119) Cayle: none of this rush in and shout stuff
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:06 2003] : (129) Arkannath: he draws power from his demonic master
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:10 2003] : (111) Chiara: I cannot bear undead. I suppose htat is why my skills in handling them have never grown very great - I prefer healing and mending, not destroying
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:10 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: If you think so
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:31 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc brb
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:43 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: That's no problem, you heal and I kill
[Sat Feb 15 20:49:53 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc *sniff*, *sniff* Pizza burning?
[Sat Feb 15 20:50:06 2003] : (111) Chiara: ... you heal too, Ironbeard...
[Sat Feb 15 20:50:07 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Feb 15 20:50:23 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Yes, but healing's not my strong point
[Sat Feb 15 20:51:28 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc back (with pizza)
[Sat Feb 15 20:51:33 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc hehe
[Sat Feb 15 20:51:36 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 15 20:51:43 2003] : (111) Chiara: (smiling) and admittedly I do kill when it's necessary, though that is not *my* strong point. Please excuse my feelings, I think I am not yet recovered from the horror of being ... one of those creatures. Whatever they were.
[Sat Feb 15 20:51:44 2003] : (119) Cayle: hitting is your strong point, IB
[Sat Feb 15 20:52:14 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we should rest, and prepare. We must not fight the honourless one in the presence of the statue
[Sat Feb 15 20:52:14 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: No problem, Chiara :)
[Sat Feb 15 20:52:36 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: So how and where then?
[Sat Feb 15 20:52:50 2003] : (119) Cayle: can we get rid of this statue? wherever it is
[Sat Feb 15 20:53:14 2003] : (129) Arkannath: anywhere but there. We could try to destroy it, although I do not know what foul sorcery may guard it.
[Sat Feb 15 20:53:20 2003] : (110) DM: ooc the statue is in the room kayston was found in, it will not be moved from that room.
[Sat Feb 15 20:53:41 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc but he might move from it...
[Sat Feb 15 20:53:52 2003] : ** (119) Cayle listens to the disembodied voice **
[Sat Feb 15 20:53:58 2003] : (119) Cayle: ok so we have to get him out of there
[Sat Feb 15 20:54:15 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar starts pacing **
[Sat Feb 15 20:54:24 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Let's blow up the statue!"
[Sat Feb 15 20:54:41 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "How? Yes. with this horning of blasting!"
[Sat Feb 15 20:54:44 2003] : (129) Arkannath: How do you propose to do that, friend mage?
[Sat Feb 15 20:54:48 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Blow it up? How?
[Sat Feb 15 20:55:15 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Need a back up plan in case that doesn't work..."
[Sat Feb 15 20:55:21 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc he got in before you :-)
[Sat Feb 15 20:55:54 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc /me wonders what a 'horning' is
[Sat Feb 15 20:56:00 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc horn
[Sat Feb 15 20:56:09 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc sounds a bit dodgy as "horning" :-P
[Sat Feb 15 20:56:33 2003] : (111) Chiara: brb
[Sat Feb 15 20:56:51 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc OK, Arian
[Sat Feb 15 20:56:52 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc bit early for pizza, Chiara
[Sat Feb 15 20:57:20 2003] : (119) Cayle: back up plan... any ideas?
[Sat Feb 15 20:57:42 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard listens to the others talk, as long as they point her in the right direction to hit someone she's cool with every plan they coma up with **
[Sat Feb 15 20:59:10 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc coma?? come ;)
[Sat Feb 15 20:59:23 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we should try to lure him out... I could challenge him to single combat in the square, if none of you object
[Sat Feb 15 20:59:58 2003] : (119) Cayle: hmmm Ark as biat, while he's busy whacking you we slip in and knife him in the back
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:03 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Single combat> Is that wise?
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:07 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Interesting idea Arkannath and one I would have expected from you. However it is, quite frankly, stupid."
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:24 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Are you some clueless barbarian or a clever warrior?"
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:34 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "oh. forget I asked."
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:41 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:41 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc take the 5th!
[Sat Feb 15 21:00:43 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "(muttering) plans...plans..."
[Sat Feb 15 21:01:02 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I'm back, BTW, sorry
[Sat Feb 15 21:01:08 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 15 21:01:09 2003] : (110) DM: brb
[Sat Feb 15 21:01:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Feb 15 21:01:43 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc What is it tonight? People keep coming and going
[Sat Feb 15 21:02:40 2003] : (118) Cel: ooc I'm still around :P
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:05 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc me too!
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:08 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc but you don't count.
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:08 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc :P to you as well
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:18 2003] : (118) Cel: ooc *gas'!*
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:22 2003] : (118) Cel: gasp too :P
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Mage: I will fight him, and though I may die trying, I will injure him. In the meantime, the rest of you can destroy the statue.
[Sat Feb 15 21:03:59 2003] : (110) DM: ooc back
[Sat Feb 15 21:04:15 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 15 21:04:21 2003] : (118) Cel: ooc wb :)
[Sat Feb 15 21:04:47 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: How can we destroy the statue? And why can't we do it before the fight?
[Sat Feb 15 21:05:10 2003] : (119) Cayle: We need to stick together, even with all of us it will be difficult
[Sat Feb 15 21:05:28 2003] : (129) Arkannath: It is enough to fight him out of the presence of the statue.
[Sat Feb 15 21:06:05 2003] : (110) DM: ooc gonna rest for the night before going out the portal?
[Sat Feb 15 21:06:21 2003] : (129) Arkannath: This is best accomplished by a diversionary tactic!
[Sat Feb 15 21:06:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I'd prefer to get out of here first
[Sat Feb 15 21:06:31 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc yep, once we've finished arguing :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:06:54 2003] : (119) Cayle: but a preferably a diversion that doesn't get one of us killed!
[Sat Feb 15 21:07:21 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I agree with that, I don't like to see my friends die
[Sat Feb 15 21:08:23 2003] : (129) Arkannath: then how can we separate him from the statue? mage, can you move him by magic?
[Sat Feb 15 21:08:25 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc ring of bandoerl mean anything to anyone?
[Sat Feb 15 21:08:34 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc nope
[Sat Feb 15 21:08:50 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Let's get out of here first, I'd hate to see that the rope has gone missing while we were resting
[Sat Feb 15 21:09:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: very well.
[Sat Feb 15 21:09:02 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc No
[Sat Feb 15 21:09:10 2003] : (110) DM: ooc not out the rope way, you leave thru the portal in the locked room
[Sat Feb 15 21:09:37 2003] : (119) Cayle: perhaps we will think better after a nights sleep
[Sat Feb 15 21:09:47 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I still want to get out of here asap
[Sat Feb 15 21:09:48 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc k. don't have one of those then.
[Sat Feb 15 21:11:23 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Are we going now or do you all want to talk some more first?
[Sat Feb 15 21:11:49 2003] : (111) Chiara: are we resting anywhere?
[Sat Feb 15 21:11:52 2003] : ** (119) Cayle gets up to leave **
[Sat Feb 15 21:12:24 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard gets ready as well **
[Sat Feb 15 21:12:32 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc that was an ooc. trying to compose a useful spell list for use against Kayston
[Sat Feb 15 21:12:33 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc 5 phonecalls in 10 minutes! AAARRGHHH
[Sat Feb 15 21:12:49 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Leave it off the hook
[Sat Feb 15 21:12:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: yes, we should go. we are reaching no conclusion
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:14 2003] : (144) Darvin (enter): 21:13
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:24 2003] : (144) Darvin: ooc grrrr
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:27 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc wb, what happened?
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:37 2003] : (144) Darvin: Booting '(110) DM'...
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:38 2003] : (110) DM (exit): 21:13
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:44 2003] : (144) Darvin: ooc pc died
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc we're leaving the portal, ready to rest once we get to the other side
[Sat Feb 15 21:13:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc grapes? or ice cream? tough choice.
[Sat Feb 15 21:14:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc grapes first
[Sat Feb 15 21:14:18 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc grapes IN the ice-cream
[Sat Feb 15 21:14:19 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Saving the best for later? ;)
[Sat Feb 15 21:14:39 2003] : (144) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 15 21:14:43 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar is still hyper and pacing around. **
[Sat Feb 15 21:14:58 2003] : (144) DM: The portal is a simple glowing doorway suspended in midair
[Sat Feb 15 21:15:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I tie a rope around my waist, and hand the end to IB
[Sat Feb 15 21:15:36 2003] : (144) DM: When you step thru you find yourselves back on the hill where you appeared after coming thru the pool portal the first time
[Sat Feb 15 21:15:55 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc damn... no battles
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:03 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc What happened to that rope?
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:18 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:34 2003] : (144) DM: probably lost somewhere when the portals were re-directed
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:53 2003] : (144) DM: listen checks
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:56 2003] : (144) DM: and spot checks
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Sat Feb 15 21:16:59 2003] : (119) Cayle: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:00 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:01 2003] : (119) Cayle: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:05 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:07 2003] : (111) Chiara: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:10 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:15 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:16 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc bow to the masters!
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:20 2003] : ** (119) Cayle is hyper-alert **
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:22 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:25 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc why can't you fight like that?
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:33 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:37 2003] : (144) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:39 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc why cant YOU? :P
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:43 2003] : (144) DM: you all either hear or see.....
[Sat Feb 15 21:17:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I did, last week!
[Sat Feb 15 21:18:03 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc the dreaded "...." monster
[Sat Feb 15 21:18:06 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc hmmm!
[Sat Feb 15 21:18:32 2003] : (144) DM: over the camp where you found Kayston is a huge dark stormcloud, lightning flashes thru it and you can hear thunder from inside it.
[Sat Feb 15 21:18:48 2003] : (144) DM: spellcraft checks from those who can
[Sat Feb 15 21:18:53 2003] : (111) Chiara: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20)
[Sat Feb 15 21:18:53 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35)
[Sat Feb 15 21:19:02 2003] : (119) Cayle: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Sat Feb 15 21:19:07 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath clutches hands to head... **
[Sat Feb 15 21:20:34 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Gosh. I wonder who cast that."
[Sat Feb 15 21:20:36 2003] : (129) Arkannath: This is part of his plan! He is merging himself with the demon...
[Sat Feb 15 21:20:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: what is it, mage?
[Sat Feb 15 21:20:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: So we kill him before he can do that?
[Sat Feb 15 21:21:00 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc /me cant find his PHB!!
[Sat Feb 15 21:21:31 2003] : (111) Chiara: that's the work of a high level cleric, no-one else can cause it... Lathander guide!
[Sat Feb 15 21:21:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Storm of Vengence. Only very powerful clerics can cast it."
[Sat Feb 15 21:21:54 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [1,15] = (16)
[Sat Feb 15 21:22:10 2003] : (129) Arkannath: so, can we pass underneath it safely? or must we find another route to him?
[Sat Feb 15 21:22:14 2003] : (144) DM: ooc anyone else got know(arcane)?
[Sat Feb 15 21:22:27 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Sat Feb 15 21:22:32 2003] : (111) Chiara: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Sat Feb 15 21:22:41 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "No way my stupid barbarian. That would be stupid."
[Sat Feb 15 21:23:06 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc stupid twice in one remark? not very inventive :-P
[Sat Feb 15 21:23:25 2003] : (129) Arkannath: then, oh wisest of magi, suggest an alternative!
[Sat Feb 15 21:23:31 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc he has a lot on his mind.
[Sat Feb 15 21:23:39 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I know :-P
[Sat Feb 15 21:23:53 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Why don't we just go through the portal again?"
[Sat Feb 15 21:24:07 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: What are we going to do? Just standing here or what?
[Sat Feb 15 21:24:16 2003] : (111) Chiara: I've just thought ... there is an item that will do the same thing. Perhaps he has an Orb of Storms, rather than a clerical ally
[Sat Feb 15 21:24:17 2003] : (129) Arkannath: and end up in an unknown location?
[Sat Feb 15 21:25:18 2003] : (119) Cayle: theres nothng we can do at the minute. We should rest up and keep planning
[Sat Feb 15 21:25:55 2003] : (144) DM: Lightning suddenly erupts from the storm and strikes one of the buildings in the camp, completely destroying it.
[Sat Feb 15 21:26:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I think we should enter the portal... we can not end up in a more helpless position than this! That storm could last for days
[Sat Feb 15 21:26:41 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc how far away is the storm?
[Sat Feb 15 21:26:42 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Make up your minds, please
[Sat Feb 15 21:26:50 2003] : (144) DM: ooc couple of ohours cayle
[Sat Feb 15 21:27:35 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc I meant distance (ie could the lightening hit us?)
[Sat Feb 15 21:27:37 2003] : (129) Arkannath: who is with me? we should enter the portal!
[Sat Feb 15 21:27:47 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Me."
[Sat Feb 15 21:27:50 2003] : (144) DM: Within a minute the storm is over and the stormcloud disperses
[Sat Feb 15 21:27:58 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Not me"
[Sat Feb 15 21:28:08 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: As much as I like being underground, I don't want to go back
[Sat Feb 15 21:28:23 2003] : (144) DM: The "camp" that was under it is almost totally destroyed, only the main building remains undamaged.
[Sat Feb 15 21:28:26 2003] : (111) Chiara: the spell itself lasts only a short time, but if he has an Orb - ah, there, it has run its course. Atl east, that instance of it has...
[Sat Feb 15 21:28:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc at least
[Sat Feb 15 21:28:51 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Where to now?
[Sat Feb 15 21:29:16 2003] : (119) Cayle: do you think it's safe to rest here?
[Sat Feb 15 21:29:20 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Rest."
[Sat Feb 15 21:29:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I will stand guard.
[Sat Feb 15 21:29:48 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Yes, let's rest here before we do battle again
[Sat Feb 15 21:30:26 2003] : (144) DM: You make camp amongst the boulders on the hill and the night passes uneventfully
[Sat Feb 15 21:30:33 2003] : (119) Cayle: you need rest too Ark, we will take turns
[Sat Feb 15 21:30:41 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc any bids for Kayston-hurting speels?
[Sat Feb 15 21:30:49 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc not having "why didn'
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:03 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc 't you cast X?!" said to me again :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:04 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc speels???
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:05 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:11 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc yeah, speels
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:15 2003] : (144) DM: You wake up as refreshed as you could be considering most of you died badly just a little while ago.
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:25 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc What does speels mean?
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:34 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc "Die hard with a vengeance"
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:46 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc SPELLS, pedant! :-p
[Sat Feb 15 21:31:50 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc what do we know about him (evil, etc.)?
[Sat Feb 15 21:32:03 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Sorry, Arian, I really didn't understand you
[Sat Feb 15 21:32:30 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc oh, sorry then :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:32:36 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc brb. getting icecream.
[Sat Feb 15 21:32:44 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Feb 15 21:32:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc we know he is evil (a Blackguard), he carries a greatsword, and wears full plate
[Sat Feb 15 21:33:14 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc No need to apoligise, it was an honest mistake :)
[Sat Feb 15 21:33:18 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc back
[Sat Feb 15 21:33:23 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 15 21:33:31 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc he has very high STR when in the room with the statue, and insanely high AC too...
[Sat Feb 15 21:34:10 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar looks up the lifting capacity of a wand of levitate **
[Sat Feb 15 21:34:57 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc so basically we need him out of the room, or the statue destroyed to stand a chance
[Sat Feb 15 21:35:01 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc yep
[Sat Feb 15 21:35:08 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I probably should make Protection from Evil my domain spell for level 1, but it requires tracing circles round people, not much use in combat - well, unless cast beforehand. it does move. I never think of it
[Sat Feb 15 21:35:22 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc 300 lbs. Not enough
[Sat Feb 15 21:36:06 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc horn of blasting only does 1d10 damage so that won't be enough either.
[Sat Feb 15 21:36:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath: will your hammer help us here, IB?
[Sat Feb 15 21:36:25 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc OTOH, I doubt he can be Charmed either...
[Sat Feb 15 21:36:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc wouldn't seem likely...
[Sat Feb 15 21:36:46 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: It should help, especially against evil creatures
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:09 2003] : (129) Arkannath: can you do anything to protect us from him while we go to destroy the statue, mage?
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:14 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc Chiara, are your domains, good and healing?
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:18 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I'm confused now, is this guy undead? what's a Blackguard?
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:29 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "I can cast stoneskin on you. It won't help much."
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:34 2003] : (144) DM: ooc blackguard is a prestige class
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:37 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc Blackguard = kind of antipaladin-type-thing
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:45 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 21:38:49 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc good and renewal, Lathander doesn't give healing
[Sat Feb 15 21:39:24 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc good has Holy Smite for L4
[Sat Feb 15 21:40:00 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc got it on the list already, thanks - haven't you seen me gleefully casting it? :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:40:17 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc what was that one you said I should cast?
[Sat Feb 15 21:40:26 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc searing light?
[Sat Feb 15 21:41:03 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc yeah, best against undead really and things sensitive to light
[Sat Feb 15 21:41:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Chiara, how well can you protect us from him?
[Sat Feb 15 21:42:00 2003] : (111) Chiara: I am trying to think, Arkannath, what may be the best powers I may petition my Lord Lathander to grant me this day...
[Sat Feb 15 21:42:52 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc L3 Good could be useful - Magic Circle against evil
[Sat Feb 15 21:42:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Anything that will make it harder for him to injure us... if we can survive long enough to destroy the statue, then we may be able to defeat him
[Sat Feb 15 21:43:50 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc was just checking that. 10 minutes per level at level +1 is 90 minutes, better than 9 for Prot. :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:44:13 2003] : (129) Arkannath: yooc :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:44:42 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Sounds good :)
[Sat Feb 15 21:44:45 2003] : (111) Chiara: and it's a touch spell, everyone want one? are there 5 of us? :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:45:02 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Yes, 5
[Sat Feb 15 21:45:13 2003] : (129) Arkannath: yes, that would seem wise. Would it be better to wait until we are near the building though?
[Sat Feb 15 21:45:16 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc crap. forgot to level up.
[Sat Feb 15 21:45:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc hehe
[Sat Feb 15 21:45:57 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc that's 4 level 3 spells plus the domain - no more level 3 spells left, but everyone has 90 min with benefits. good idea?
[Sat Feb 15 21:45:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I've not leveled up as well
[Sat Feb 15 21:46:08 2003] : (144) DM: ooc do it now while everyone thinks
[Sat Feb 15 21:46:11 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc yep, I think so
[Sat Feb 15 21:46:20 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I didn't level up :-(
[Sat Feb 15 21:46:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc despite the fact that I won! :-P
[Sat Feb 15 21:46:39 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I'm just praying for these spells now, not casting them yet
[Sat Feb 15 21:46:49 2003] : (144) DM: ooc level up now all those who need to
[Sat Feb 15 21:47:29 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc did it last week. Can I do it again? ;)
[Sat Feb 15 21:47:44 2003] : (144) DM: ooc nope
[Sat Feb 15 21:47:50 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc Prayer doesn't stack, does it?
[Sat Feb 15 21:47:50 2003] : (118) Cel: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 21:47:51 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Feb 15 21:48:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc with what?
[Sat Feb 15 21:48:36 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc (oh, can't learn it anyway, it's level 3) - with itself, but doesn't matter anyway
[Sat Feb 15 21:50:01 2003] : (144) DM: ooc anyone gonna roll up new HP's?
[Sat Feb 15 21:50:28 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I'vwe done that last time, DM
[Sat Feb 15 21:50:35 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc did it last week.
[Sat Feb 15 21:50:47 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I didn't level last week
[Sat Feb 15 21:51:20 2003] : (144) DM: ooc ok
[Sat Feb 15 21:51:29 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc who's going to be using melee weapons, want Bull's Strengths?
[Sat Feb 15 21:51:34 2003] : (144) DM: ooc everyone levelled up?
[Sat Feb 15 21:51:35 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc Magic Circle from Evil has a 10ft radius, so you only need one for all of us
[Sat Feb 15 21:51:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc me please! :-)
[Sat Feb 15 21:51:43 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I have one, I usually give it to IB; anyone else?
[Sat Feb 15 21:52:01 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc don't you have to stay in it?
[Sat Feb 15 21:52:20 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I like BS it as well
[Sat Feb 15 21:52:21 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc or does it cast once and benefit everybody after they move?
[Sat Feb 15 21:52:42 2003] : (144) DM: ooc its centred only on the person touched, people leave and they dont get the effects
[Sat Feb 15 21:53:11 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc that was my thought
[Sat Feb 15 21:53:17 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc does he have and ranged weapons?
[Sat Feb 15 21:53:20 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc any
[Sat Feb 15 21:53:50 2003] : (144) DM: ooc dont ask me, i'm just the DM....ask the people who faced him
[Sat Feb 15 21:53:53 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc obviously knows enough magic so it wouldn't matter though
[Sat Feb 15 21:53:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc levelled.
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:23 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "I could cast improved invisibilty on one person. That might be useful."
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:42 2003] : ** (144) Fzoul steps out from behind a boulder **
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:50 2003] : (144) Fzoul: Good morning everyone
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:51 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath draws sword **
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:54 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar tries to hide. **
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:56 2003] : (129) Arkannath: what are you doing here?!
[Sat Feb 15 21:54:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: You here? What do you want now?
[Sat Feb 15 21:55:04 2003] : (144) Fzoul: Just checking how you all are
[Sat Feb 15 21:55:30 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard is playing with her hammer as she watches Fzoul **
[Sat Feb 15 21:55:43 2003] : (144) Fzoul: You do realise there is a little urgency to your task I hope
[Sat Feb 15 21:56:07 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc Chiara, how about loads of Summons as cannon fodder?
[Sat Feb 15 21:56:11 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we are preparing...
[Sat Feb 15 21:56:47 2003] : (144) Fzoul: and so is he.......the difference is that he' preparing to be the host of a Demon Lord.
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath: then how should we interrupt him?
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:33 2003] : (119) Cayle: perhaps if you gave us some hints as to how to weaken and kill him we would be ready sooner
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:36 2003] : (144) Fzoul: killing him would be the best way
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:44 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I know only that the statue gives him strength.
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:45 2003] : (144) Fzoul: Get him away from the statue
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:48 2003] : (144) Fzoul: simple really
[Sat Feb 15 21:57:58 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc true, my lvl 1 spells aren't too useful. 6 Summon Monster 1s?
[Sat Feb 15 21:58:13 2003] : (129) Arkannath: and how do you propose we do that? Can you not teleport him?
[Sat Feb 15 21:58:16 2003] : (119) Cayle: talking about yourself again Fzoul?
[Sat Feb 15 21:58:23 2003] : (144) Fzoul: Me?? no, i explained that
[Sat Feb 15 21:58:34 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc did you? oops
[Sat Feb 15 21:58:35 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc not that level 1 monsters are too scary
[Sat Feb 15 21:58:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc it's all helpful...
[Sat Feb 15 21:59:03 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Just as long as they'll distract him
[Sat Feb 15 21:59:29 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc takes up a lot of time
[Sat Feb 15 21:59:29 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc he'll [Bad dice format] or something, I can just tell
[Sat Feb 15 21:59:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: "strategy against them deleted"
[Sat Feb 15 21:59:55 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 22:00:28 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc that Magic Circle against evil can be inverted to Contain a monster...
[Sat Feb 15 22:00:32 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we should attack as soon as possible...
[Sat Feb 15 22:00:38 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc not "bad dice format"
[Sat Feb 15 22:00:57 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc it can, who wants tio miss out?
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:04 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I'm ready
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:09 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I'll manage...
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc you could use Prot. Evil on me
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:25 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Let's waste the *bleeeep*"
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:34 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc besides, he'll save against it, you guys *want* it
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:35 2003] : (144) Fzoul: Thats the spirit
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:46 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc I was thinking we could invert it around the bad boy
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:48 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc all right, Arkannath
[Sat Feb 15 22:01:53 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Are you talking to me?
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:03 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I know Cayle, but I only have 5
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:06 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "I have a Bead of Force here. Let me toss it at the guy 1st."
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:24 2003] : (144) Fzoul: I'll just sit up here and wait for you all to get back then
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:36 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc magic cirle is 10feet across
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: "Is that those little grenades? I still have 4 of them"
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:37 2003] : ** (144) Fzoul starts smaking a little fire in the middle of the camp **
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:46 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I've still got the 4 beads you gave me, do you want them?
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:48 2003] : ** (144) Fzoul sits down and closes his eyes **
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:58 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we should enter his chamber, fire missile weapons, and then run. If he does not follow us, we can fire at him again.
[Sat Feb 15 22:02:58 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc you only need one for all of us (providing we stay in it)
[Sat Feb 15 22:03:09 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc yes, but are you going ot?
[Sat Feb 15 22:03:11 2003] : (111) Chiara: to?
[Sat Feb 15 22:03:14 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "No. It's much more powerful. It'll blast him and it might trap him for a few minutes."
[Sat Feb 15 22:03:42 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc no way! lol
[Sat Feb 15 22:03:52 2003] : (119) Cayle: but why should he follow us Ark?
[Sat Feb 15 22:03:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: then, A'Sadar, you should make yourself invisible so he does not notice your approach
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:06 2003] : (119) Cayle: he knows he is safe in there
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:10 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Do you want my beads or not? I know that when I fight, I'll just forget all about them
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:11 2003] : (129) Arkannath: To attack us Cayle, to slay those who oppose him
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath: he is not safe, he is simply stronger there
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:32 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Those little beads will be useless. they're mere toys."
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:37 2003] : (119) Cayle: stronger = safer in my book
[Sat Feb 15 22:04:49 2003] : (129) Arkannath: if we stay away from that statue, we can harry him until he no longer feels safe
[Sat Feb 15 22:05:10 2003] : ** (111) Chiara gets on with the chanting at last **
[Sat Feb 15 22:05:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Who wants stoneskins on them?"
[Sat Feb 15 22:05:48 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc eberyone raises a hand...
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:00 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:05 2003] : (144) DM: the ground starts to shake
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:08 2003] : (119) Cayle: will it hamper my movement?
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:20 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I do not need your sorcerous aid, mage. Protect yourself if you must.
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:22 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Nope. "
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:35 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar casts stoneskin on Ark and on Ironbeard. **
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:37 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc bloody roleplaying of a magic-hater...
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:45 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Have it anyway."
[Sat Feb 15 22:06:51 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath protests, but then gives up on the idea **
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:15 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc it's 10/- isn't it? total of 80? 90?
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:20 2003] : (144) DM: the boulders around the hilltop start to crack
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:31 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Eep"
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:36 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we set off towards the building
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:42 2003] : (119) Cayle: if you have any to spare, Mage, I would welcome the help
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath: "we must act fast"
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:44 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc 10/+5 up to 80 points.
[Sat Feb 15 22:07:57 2003] : (119) Cayle: I think we should be moving!
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:08 2003] : (144) DM: the sky darkens
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:08 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard sets out **
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:15 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we start moving
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:22 2003] : ** (111) Chiara goes - still chanting **
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:22 2003] : ** (119) Cayle follows apace **
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:34 2003] : (119) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:35 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Sorry Cayle, run out."
[Sat Feb 15 22:08:40 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar casts mage armour. **
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:02 2003] : (144) DM: it takes a few hours to reach the ruined camp. In that time it goes completely dark, fog rolls in and covers the land, every now and then the very ground under your feet shakes.
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:11 2003] : (119) Cayle: no problem friend, I shall just avoid the blows then
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:26 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc note: I did all the spell casting when we reached there. Forgot how long it would take to get there.
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:29 2003] : (144) DM: Visibility is down to about 5ft
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:40 2003] : (144) DM: ooc noted mageling :P
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:47 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc is it magic darkness?
[Sat Feb 15 22:09:55 2003] : (144) DM: ooc nope, just darkness
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc night-time?
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:11 2003] : (144) DM: ooc morning, but seems like nighttime
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:18 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar casts light **
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:21 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc volcano maybe...
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:35 2003] : (144) DM: Heading straight for the camp?
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:39 2003] : (129) Arkannath: yep
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:40 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Can I still see?
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:42 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: yep
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:49 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Yes
[Sat Feb 15 22:10:55 2003] : (144) DM: ooc yes IB, for about 5ft ahead
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:00 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc tell me when you want the circle (s) cast
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:11 2003] : ** (119) Cayle follows the blurs ahead of him **
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Not further? I do have night-vision
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:23 2003] : (144) DM: You enter whats left of the camp.....
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:42 2003] : (111) Chiara: now seems like a good time, yes?
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:50 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc Chiara: as we enter the temple building seems good
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:50 2003] : (144) DM: every structure other than the main building is a charred lump on the ground, nothing is left standing.
[Sat Feb 15 22:11:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc okay
[Sat Feb 15 22:12:12 2003] : (144) DM: PAUSE - Cayle needs to reconnect
[Sat Feb 15 22:12:19 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: OK
[Sat Feb 15 22:12:22 2003] : (119) Cayle: :)
[Sat Feb 15 22:12:32 2003] : (119) Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Feb 15 22:12:32 2003] : (119) Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Feb 15 22:12:32 2003] : (119) Cayle (exit): 22:12
[Sat Feb 15 22:13:32 2003] : (160) Cayle (enter): 22:13
[Sat Feb 15 22:13:42 2003] : (144) DM: UNPAUSE
[Sat Feb 15 22:13:52 2003] : (144) DM: The temple building is just eahead of you
[Sat Feb 15 22:14:21 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard walks up to the building **
[Sat Feb 15 22:14:30 2003] : (144) DM: The main door is open
[Sat Feb 15 22:14:35 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath has sword and shield ready **
[Sat Feb 15 22:14:52 2003] : ** (160) Cayle follows, a little behind **
[Sat Feb 15 22:15:03 2003] : ** (111) Chiara starts drawing silver circles round people's feet **
[Sat Feb 15 22:15:38 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc 4 Magic Circles and a Prot, was that our decision? or one staying close?
[Sat Feb 15 22:15:50 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I'll stay close to IB
[Sat Feb 15 22:16:00 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc okay
[Sat Feb 15 22:16:04 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard smiles **
[Sat Feb 15 22:16:18 2003] : ** (111) Chiara casts Magic Circle on all but Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 22:16:22 2003] : (144) DM: You hear nothing from the temple
[Sat Feb 15 22:16:43 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar hands a Bead of Force to Arkannath. **
[Sat Feb 15 22:16:57 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Here throw this at him. Careful it has a blast radius of 15 ft"
[Sat Feb 15 22:17:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath: very well... though I do not like it
[Sat Feb 15 22:17:59 2003] : (144) DM: moving in?
[Sat Feb 15 22:18:04 2003] : (129) Arkannath: yep
[Sat Feb 15 22:18:11 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Yes
[Sat Feb 15 22:18:33 2003] : (144) DM: inside the door is a corridor leading to the door to Kaystons room
[Sat Feb 15 22:18:39 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard stays close to Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 22:18:42 2003] : (160) Cayle: yep
[Sat Feb 15 22:18:46 2003] : (144) DM: the slave rooms are right and left, just before the end door
[Sat Feb 15 22:19:00 2003] : (144) DM: everything is quiet
[Sat Feb 15 22:19:42 2003] : ** (160) Cayle moves down the corridor **
[Sat Feb 15 22:19:47 2003] : (160) Cayle: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Sat Feb 15 22:19:49 2003] : (160) Cayle: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27)
[Sat Feb 15 22:19:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: (+2 to AC, +2 to saves, no possession, no contact by summons... (reading description, is that it?)
[Sat Feb 15 22:19:58 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath is ready to attack **
[Sat Feb 15 22:20:16 2003] : (144) DM: How far are you going cayle?
[Sat Feb 15 22:20:36 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc how long is the corridor?
[Sat Feb 15 22:20:49 2003] : (144) DM: ooc i think it was about 80ft, lol
[Sat Feb 15 22:20:59 2003] : (144) DM: 80ft
[Sat Feb 15 22:21:21 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc then i 'think' i'll go about 10ft at a time, pausing each time to look about
[Sat Feb 15 22:21:43 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc !!! Kayston is not a Called creature, it will not work on him
[Sat Feb 15 22:22:12 2003] : (144) DM: You make it all the way to the door, nothing of interest catches your attention on the way to it
[Sat Feb 15 22:22:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc the AC and saves bonus still apply
[Sat Feb 15 22:22:37 2003] : ** (160) Cayle examines the door **
[Sat Feb 15 22:22:39 2003] : (160) Cayle: Search Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21)
[Sat Feb 15 22:22:56 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc it can't be cast *on* him though, can it?
[Sat Feb 15 22:23:03 2003] : (160) Cayle: A'Sadar, is there anything warding the door?
[Sat Feb 15 22:23:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc yes, I think it can
[Sat Feb 15 22:23:21 2003] : (144) DM: the door is just a normal strong door
[Sat Feb 15 22:23:33 2003] : (111) Chiara: oc read p 223, doesn't look like it
[Sat Feb 15 22:23:54 2003] : (160) Cayle: open or locked?
[Sat Feb 15 22:23:54 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar casts detect magic on the door **
[Sat Feb 15 22:24:00 2003] : (144) DM: nothing
[Sat Feb 15 22:24:08 2003] : (144) DM: listen check cayle
[Sat Feb 15 22:24:12 2003] : (160) Cayle: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31)
[Sat Feb 15 22:24:30 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Bats ears :)
[Sat Feb 15 22:24:31 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc oh no!! I'm using up all my good rolls before the fight!! :(
[Sat Feb 15 22:25:10 2003] : (160) Cayle: shhhh I can hear someone on the other side
[Sat Feb 15 22:25:25 2003] : (144) DM: ooc each square on map is 5ft
[Sat Feb 15 22:25:29 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath is standing further back, holding the bead ready, shield in other hand... inspecting the bead suspiciously **
[Sat Feb 15 22:25:37 2003] : (160) Cayle: I think it sounds like they are praying
[Sat Feb 15 22:25:51 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Ark, just don't drop it."
[Sat Feb 15 22:26:26 2003] : (160) Cayle: ok ark, I'll open the door, you throw it, and I slam the door closed?
[Sat Feb 15 22:26:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath: that sounds like a workable idea...
[Sat Feb 15 22:26:47 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "I'll have a fireball ready too.
[Sat Feb 15 22:26:47 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath creeps up to the door **
[Sat Feb 15 22:26:47 2003] : (160) Cayle: then we all run!
[Sat Feb 15 22:26:55 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:04 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard still stays close to Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:19 2003] : (160) Cayle: on 3 ok?
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:32 2003] : (160) Cayle: so thats 1, 2, open, throw, close, RUN!
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:32 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar starts casting fireball... **
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:36 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard nods **
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:39 2003] : (160) Cayle: 1
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:43 2003] : (160) Cayle: 2
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:47 2003] : ** (160) Cayle opens the door **
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:49 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath raises arm **
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:51 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: *Blast*
[Sat Feb 15 22:27:56 2003] : (129) Arkannath: and throws bead at Kayston
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:08 2003] : (144) DM: roll to hit ark
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc is it ranged touch? what modifiers?
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:28 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc ranged touch attack
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:38 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc so BAB +DEX
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:39 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc +BAB+Dex
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:41 2003] : ** (160) Cayle waits for A'Sadar to cast fireball before closing the door **
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31)
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:55 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc YES!
[Sat Feb 15 22:28:57 2003] : (144) DM: damage for FB asadar?
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:08 2003] : (144) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:20 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Fireball damage: [8d6] -> [6,3,5,3,2,6,1,2] = (28) DC = 10+3+4 = 17
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:21 2003] : (144) DM: roll 5d6 ark
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:21 2003] : (129) Arkannath: *shouts* you will perish this day!
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath: [5d6] -> [4,1,2,1,1] = (9)
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:35 2003] : (144) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:36 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc or maybe not :-/
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:37 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc booooo
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:47 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc \o/ He failed the save!!!
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:56 2003] : (144) DM: ooc he failed both
[Sat Feb 15 22:29:59 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc WOOOO!
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:00 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc 37 damage :-D
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:07 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc That's the way I like it :)
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:18 2003] : (144) DM: and the door is closed
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:31 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath is a bit enthusiastic now **
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:34 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Did I spot if the bead works?
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:39 2003] : (144) DM: it did
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:42 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Well, my friends, what say you? We attack?
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:44 2003] : ** (160) Cayle backs away from the door **
[Sat Feb 15 22:30:56 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc what does it do? (other than 9 damage)
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:00 2003] : ** (111) Chiara has forgotten to cast the Bull's Strengths, I'll do that at some point... **
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:03 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Destroy the statue while the guy is trapped."
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:10 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar opens the door again. **
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:16 2003] : (144) DM: ooc he's trapped in a sphere of force
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:30 2003] : ** (144) Kayston looks uninjured **
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:31 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc ok, I assume we can't hit him now?
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:36 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc yep.
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:42 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc you cant hit him, he cant hit you
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:52 2003] : (129) Arkannath: then let us destroy that statue!
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:56 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc for how long?
[Sat Feb 15 22:31:57 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: For [3d6] -> [2,1,2] = (5) minutes
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:05 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath enters the room **
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:06 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc i rolled already asadar :P
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:19 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard goes in **
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:31 2003] : ** (144) Kayston stares at the party **
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:37 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:39 2003] : ** (160) Cayle edges in carefully **
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: okay: Bull's Strength on the two serious whoppers of things
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:52 2003] : (111) Chiara: Ark:
[Sat Feb 15 22:32:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:06 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc dammit!
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:07 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar summons a Thoqqua **
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:16 2003] : (111) Chiara: add two points to your Strength and whatever modifier that causes
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:19 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath attacks the statue **
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:25 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+20] -> [9,20] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:25 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:31 2003] : ** (144) Statue isnt damaged **
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:31 2003] : (111) Chiara: IB:
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:33 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: The Thoqqua attacks the statue and attempts to melt it.
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:41 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard joins in the fun **
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:46 2003] : ** (144) Statue is not melted **
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:47 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [1,19] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,4] = (20)
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:47 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [8,10,5] = (23)
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:52 2003] : ** (144) Statue is undamaged **
[Sat Feb 15 22:33:57 2003] : (111) Chiara: add 4 to yours :-) and modifier of... whatever it is, +2? +3?
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:04 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we are not having any effect!
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:07 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Oh bugger. The statue is the the wall of force isn't it?"
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:22 2003] : (144) Statue: ooc nope, you can easily hit the statue
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:35 2003] : (144) Statue: ooc it just doesnt seem to take any damagge from your blows
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:46 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc STR mod = +5
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:50 2003] : (129) Arkannath: mage, what is causing this effect?
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:57 2003] : ** (160) Cayle has a swing anyway **
[Sat Feb 15 22:34:57 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc STR mod = +6 :-P
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:00 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31)
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:02 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+13] -> [17,13] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [5,5,1] = (11)
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:02 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (second): [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [5,5,1] = (11)
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:07 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc nNow +7
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:10 2003] : (144) Kayston: Folls
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:12 2003] : (144) Kayston: Foools
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:16 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc argh
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:16 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc altogether, you mean? okay
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:18 2003] : (144) Kayston: FOOLS
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc third time lucky DM
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc remember this is *points* to your STR, not modifier...
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:39 2003] : (144) Kayston: Did you think to destroy that which contains the essence of a GOD
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:40 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 22:35:58 2003] : (129) Arkannath: can you banish the demon, Chiara?
[Sat Feb 15 22:36:02 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I know, Arian, but my STR was 20 to start with
[Sat Feb 15 22:36:18 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc just making sure this time, we've been confused before
[Sat Feb 15 22:36:21 2003] : (144) Kayston: When I am released you shall pay for this insult
[Sat Feb 15 22:36:26 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc np :)
[Sat Feb 15 22:36:28 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc is Kayston looking even slightly singed?
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:00 2003] : (144) Kayston: Who was it who raised you after I cast out your empty shells for the animals to feast on?
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:25 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I'm not answering that
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:35 2003] : (144) Kayston: No matter, I shall destroy you completely this time
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:48 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc is there a room underneath this one?
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:48 2003] : (111) Chiara: I do not think so, Arkannath, I do not know how one might. My Lord has not seen fit to grace me with that knowledge...
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:49 2003] : (129) Arkannath: *quietly* then it was not him that we served as undead?
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:50 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Are you sure?
[Sat Feb 15 22:37:55 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc nope
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:07 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc can we put somthing really heavy on top of the wall of force so that when is dissapates he gets splatted
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc nice idea... how do we lift it?
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:23 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL, let me get the piano
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:29 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc and what will it be?
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:35 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc the statue!
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc poetic justice...
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:54 2003] : ** (160) Cayle casts 'Summon ACME Anvil' **
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:55 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath attempts to lift the statue **
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:58 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I thought it couldn't be lifted?
[Sat Feb 15 22:38:59 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Str check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:06 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc you fail ark
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:09 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc it's a joke :-P
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:14 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard helps Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Str check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:38 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc +2
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:40 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc you fail IB
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:41 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath tries again on the statue, using +8 damage/-8 to hit **
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+20] -> [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Sat Feb 15 22:39:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:01 2003] : ** (144) Statue is undamaged **
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:03 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [1,19] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [7,10,5] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:03 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,4] = (20)
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:08 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar goes back to the corridor and waits for the the others to think of the clever tricks to defeat the bad guy. **
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:11 2003] : ** (144) Statue is undamaged **
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:21 2003] : (129) Arkannath: we cannot damage it this way!
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:25 2003] : (160) Cayle: anyone know stone-to-flesh?
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc what material is the statue made of?
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:33 2003] : (160) Cayle: just on the off-chance
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:36 2003] : (144) Kayston: Surely someone would not send complete idiots to stop me
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:44 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Silenty: We have to get Kayston out of here
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:51 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc looks like stone ark
[Sat Feb 15 22:40:56 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc can we move Kayston while he's trapped?
[Sat Feb 15 22:41:13 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc a 10' radius sphere...couldnt fit thru the door
[Sat Feb 15 22:41:20 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc wake me up if you have any ideas for something happens.
[Sat Feb 15 22:41:44 2003] : (144) Kayston: So what do we have then......
[Sat Feb 15 22:41:49 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I'm feeling a bit thick today, sorry not to be able to help
[Sat Feb 15 22:41:59 2003] : (144) Kayston: an incompetant rogue
[Sat Feb 15 22:42:20 2003] : (144) Kayston: a stupid, if honourable barbarian
[Sat Feb 15 22:42:47 2003] : (144) Kayston: a rather pathetic excuse for a dwarf warrior
[Sat Feb 15 22:42:57 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Hah! I understand your game now. You seek to turn our own insecurities against us.
[Sat Feb 15 22:42:59 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard grins at Kayston **
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:09 2003] : (144) Kayston: a priestess of Lathander?? pitiful
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:21 2003] : (144) Kayston: And a mage without any true power
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:23 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I do not hate you. Rather, I have come to pity you.
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:27 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Yep. That's me."
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:27 2003] : ** (160) Cayle has no insecurities **
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:45 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Try telling us something we don't know :)
[Sat Feb 15 22:43:51 2003] : (111) Chiara: can you think of nothing worse to say against me than that of which I am proud, evil one?
[Sat Feb 15 22:44:20 2003] : (160) Cayle: anything odd looking about the statue?
[Sat Feb 15 22:44:23 2003] : (160) Cayle: Search Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32)
[Sat Feb 15 22:44:35 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc its a huge statue of a demon lord....nope, nothing odd
[Sat Feb 15 22:44:41 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc like a big switch marked OFF
[Sat Feb 15 22:44:48 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 22:45:24 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 22:45:39 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc Chiara has some, but he failed to utilise them; and no, DM, that's not a hint that he ought to...
[Sat Feb 15 22:45:48 2003] : (144) Kayston: What will you do when your magic has ended? Do you wish to start running now?
[Sat Feb 15 22:45:55 2003] : (129) Arkannath: And what do we have on your part? A warrior who serves another, and does not have power or vision of his own?
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:09 2003] : (160) Cayle: anything else in the room?
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:18 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc nothing cayle
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:30 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Without the aid of your "master", Kayston, which of us would be the greater?
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:35 2003] : (144) Kayston: Is that all you see barbarian??
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Which of us would triumph?
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:43 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: A servant withoiut real knowledge of his master?
[Sat Feb 15 22:46:52 2003] : (144) Kayston: ah barbarian, such a cunning ploy
[Sat Feb 15 22:47:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: You did not look below my surface. Do so, and I might look below yours.
[Sat Feb 15 22:47:33 2003] : (144) Kayston: You wish to challenge me to single combat barbarian?? Just say it
[Sat Feb 15 22:47:58 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Not here."
[Sat Feb 15 22:48:03 2003] : (129) Arkannath: On a ground of my choosing. We shall fight in the open air. We shall fight unarmoured, and with one blade each.
[Sat Feb 15 22:48:14 2003] : (144) Kayston: Choose the place barbarian
[Sat Feb 15 22:48:19 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Do you have the courage to fight our friend one-on-one? Are you sure?
[Sat Feb 15 22:48:23 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc we want Int checks! some of our characters are pretty clever you know! Why rely on the brains of the poor players? :-)
[Sat Feb 15 22:48:37 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Feb 15 22:48:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc lol... I'm hoping my INT is higher than Arkannath's
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:05 2003] : ** (160) Cayle is way smarter than me **
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:31 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I name the plains of Vaasa. I name the lands of Clan Eskriador. There your pet mage slew my tribe. There I shall, Tempus willing, slay you.
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:45 2003] : (144) Kayston: ah
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:48 2003] : (144) Kayston: so touching
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:53 2003] : (144) Kayston: I refuse
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:58 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I lay this upon you, that you shall fight me there, and the weaker shall fall.
[Sat Feb 15 22:49:59 2003] : (144) Kayston: I will fight you all here
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:04 2003] : (144) Kayston: and I shall destroy you here
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:05 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Are you afraid of me?
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:13 2003] : (144) Kayston: I fear nothing barbarian
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:25 2003] : (144) Kayston: but tell me why I should weaken myself just to please you?
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:34 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: So you are too much of a coward to fight our friend honestly and openly
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:38 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Are you that weak, that you rely on your lord? I know that the strength you have is not your own
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:48 2003] : ** (144) Kayston looks to statue and you all now KNOW that the wall of force is gone **
[Sat Feb 15 22:50:54 2003] : ** (144) Kayston draws his greatsword **
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:04 2003] : (144) Kayston: In your own time barbarian
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath: shouts:
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:20 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar blasts Kayston with lightning **
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:24 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:28 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc initiative
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:36 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative IB: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:37 2003] : (160) Cayle: Cayle Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:39 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath: "Tempus, I call to thee! Take us to the plains of Vaasa! Take us to an even combatground!"
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:43 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Sat Feb 15 22:51:45 2003] : (111) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:04 2003] : (144) Kayston: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:13 2003] : (160) Cayle: uh oh, the mediocre/crap rolls have started!
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:17 2003] : ** (144) Kayston attacks Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath: AC=22
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:25 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc ac? and whisper alignment
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:35 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: 23
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:40 2003] : (111) Chiara: 26
[Sat Feb 15 22:52:53 2003] : (160) Cayle: 18
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:00 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: 21
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:23 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (base): [1d20+22] -> [2,22] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [4,1,10,4,4,1] = (24)
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:23 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (second): [1d20+17] -> [11,17] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [4,4,10,6,3,2] = (29)
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:23 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (third): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [5,2,10,5,3,3] = (28)
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:32 2003] : (111) Chiara: oops, not forgetting hte Circles, add 2
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:35 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 2 hits, 53 damage
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:37 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Sorry, 22
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:40 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: 23
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:42 2003] : (111) Chiara: so 28 for me
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:49 2003] : (160) Cayle: 20
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:53 2003] : (129) Arkannath: 22 for me, I included it
[Sat Feb 15 22:53:54 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: 24
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:01 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc 33, Stoneskin
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc yep
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc How much for that?
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:20 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc now IB
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [14,19] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [3,10,6] = (19)
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [3,10,4] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:41 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 2 hits
[Sat Feb 15 22:54:50 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc ark?
[Sat Feb 15 22:55:12 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc draw where u r on maps
[Sat Feb 15 22:55:24 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc little letters please
[Sat Feb 15 22:55:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath: *repeats call to Tempus* Lord of battles, aid us now! I will serve your cause as you wish!
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc easier said than done
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:07 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+20] -> [10,20] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:07 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+15] -> [2,15] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:14 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 1 hit
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:34 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc cayle?
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:36 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc i'm not a player
[Sat Feb 15 22:56:39 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: AC=21 (magic circle doesn't stack with ring of prot."
[Sat Feb 15 22:57:02 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc no? take mine back to 26, then
[Sat Feb 15 22:57:25 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc cayle...attack
[Sat Feb 15 22:57:37 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+13] -> [20,13] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,1] = (7)
[Sat Feb 15 22:57:37 2003] : (160) Cayle: Critical hit? [1d20+13] -> [7,13] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [3,2,10,3] = (18)
[Sat Feb 15 22:57:37 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (second): [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,1] = (7)
[Sat Feb 15 22:57:55 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 1 hit, no crit
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:06 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc chiara and asadar?
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:20 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: I cast dispell magic on Kayston (just in case)
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:25 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc did we decide if Mag Circ would do anything to him or not?
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:31 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc darn
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc if it beats SR and save, then yes
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:42 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc doesnt stop him hitting you chiara
[Sat Feb 15 22:58:45 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Cast it and see what happens
[Sat Feb 15 22:59:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc or you could heal me...
[Sat Feb 15 22:59:43 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc dispell failed asadar
[Sat Feb 15 22:59:49 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc if you need it, how hurt are you?
[Sat Feb 15 23:00:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc have taken 33
[Sat Feb 15 23:00:47 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc What roll for dispell?
[Sat Feb 15 23:01:09 2003] : ** (111) Chiara casts Cure Moderate on Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 23:01:14 2003] : (111) Chiara: [2d8+8] -> [8,1,8] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 23:01:41 2003] : (144) Kayston: ok...next round
[Sat Feb 15 23:01:59 2003] : ** (144) Kayston attacks IB **
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:02 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (base): [1d20+22] -> [14,22] = (36) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [5,1,10,5,1,2] = (24)
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:02 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (second): [1d20+17] -> [5,17] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [4,4,10,1,5,4] = (28)
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:02 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (third): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [1,6,10,4,1,1] = (23)
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:15 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc does IB have stoneskin?
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:19 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc yep
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:31 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 3 hits, 45 damage
[Sat Feb 15 23:02:56 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc 3 hits? My ac is 22 without any protections etc.
[Sat Feb 15 23:03:14 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc thought it was 22 with them, sorry
[Sat Feb 15 23:03:14 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc 24 with Magic Circle...
[Sat Feb 15 23:03:27 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Not counting stoneskin
[Sat Feb 15 23:03:30 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 2 hits, 27 damage
[Sat Feb 15 23:03:45 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc i've taken off hat stoneskin stopped
[Sat Feb 15 23:03:50 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc IB now
[Sat Feb 15 23:04:24 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc What roll for dispel magic? My hammer can cast that
[Sat Feb 15 23:04:44 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: 1d20+caster level
[Sat Feb 15 23:04:57 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)
[Sat Feb 15 23:04:59 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Just whack it instead though
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:07 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc Then again...
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:11 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Too late
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:32 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc on kayston i assume?
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc sure the hammer is caster level 9 though?
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:41 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Yes
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:52 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc all ongoing spells on kayston end
[Sat Feb 15 23:05:58 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc ark?
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:08 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Which spells?
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:08 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Confused now, my lvl is 9, don't know about my hammer
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:10 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [17,16] = (33)
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:29 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath runs a hand down his blade, drawing just enough blood to cover his hands **
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:30 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc none asadar, he has no spells cast upon him
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:42 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc I assume we are flanking him
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:43 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Tempus! I shed this blood in your name!
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:53 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc yes cayle
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:53 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+20] -> [19,20] = (39) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Critical hit? [1d20+20] -> [9,20] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d8+22] -> [6,6,22] = (34)
[Sat Feb 15 23:06:54 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:01 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc its a crit
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:03 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc +2 for flanking then
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:08 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc and 2 hits
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:11 2003] : (129) Arkannath: and [1d6] -> [4] = (4) negative levels
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:22 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc no negative levels
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc not fair :-(
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:37 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc cayle?
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:53 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,1] = (9)
[Sat Feb 15 23:07:53 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (second): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [4,5,3] = (12)
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:02 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 1 hit
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:10 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc chiara and asadar?
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:25 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Can I cast lightning without it hitting anyone else?
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc how damaged does Kayston look?
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:34 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc not any more asadar
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:40 2003] : ** (144) Kayston looks kinda hurt **
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:41 2003] : ** (111) Chiara casts Summon Monster !V, and will tell you what sort as soon as she checks out the good guys :-) **
[Sat Feb 15 23:08:45 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc but not too bad
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:01 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc spell fails chiara
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:10 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc oh blat
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:33 2003] : (129) Arkannath: maybe the statue is protected!
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:33 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: I cast armour of faith on Ark. (+5 deflection bonus to AC which won't stack with the +2 you have from the circle)
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc AC is now 25
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:49 2003] : (144) Kayston: ok
[Sat Feb 15 23:09:51 2003] : (144) Kayston: new round
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:03 2003] : ** (144) Kayston attacks Ark **
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (base): [1d20+22] -> [15,22] = (37) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [6,6,10,1,6,6] = (35)
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (second): [1d20+17] -> [8,17] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [5,1,10,4,2,2] = (24)
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (third): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [4,4,10,6,2,4] = (30)
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:27 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 2 hits, 39 damage
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:54 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc IB?
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:55 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc The dispel magic from my hammer is an areaspell, 5 ft radius
[Sat Feb 15 23:10:58 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath staggers a little, but not much **
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:07 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [14,19] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,6] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:08 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [2,10,6] = (18)
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:09 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc ok IB
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:16 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 1 hit
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:18 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc this doesn't bode well for the 6 summon monster 1s I have memorised, I'll have to cast heals with them all...
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:29 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc ark?
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:32 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc cures, cures!!
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:35 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc maybe the statue is blocking them...
[Sat Feb 15 23:11:50 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc didn't block my thoqqua
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:03 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Friends! you must run, I will hold him here... fight him away from the statue!
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:07 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+20] -> [16,20] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [6,11] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:07 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:12 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 1 hit
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:22 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc cayle?
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:41 2003] : (160) Cayle: can I toss a potion to Ark as a free action?
[Sat Feb 15 23:12:50 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc u have 1 in hand??
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:05 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc I have some potions, but drinking them is a full-round action
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:06 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc hmmmm no :(
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:16 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc ok then
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:18 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,3] = (11)
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:18 2003] : (160) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (second): [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [4,5,6] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:18 2003] : (160) Cayle: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [1,2,10,2] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:30 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 2 hits, 1 a crit
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:44 2003] : ** (144) Kayston looks badly hurt **
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:49 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc chaiara and asadar?
[Sat Feb 15 23:13:59 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: I cast improved invisibilty on myself.
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:01 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc same damage with/without the crit though... bad rolls!
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:11 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc ok asadar
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:13 2003] : ** (111) Chiara casts Holy Smite on Kayston **
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:21 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc i know! my first ever crit though :)
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:30 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:37 2003] : (144) Kayston: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:38 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc Cayle, I need to fix that. It should reuse the 1st set.
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:44 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc i think that saved
[Sat Feb 15 23:14:51 2003] : (111) Chiara: DC 19 , damage....
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:05 2003] : (111) Chiara: well it's a high DC, 10+5+4...
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:18 2003] : (111) Chiara: [4d6] -> [3,4,3,5] = (15)
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:18 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc damage??
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:29 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 8 taken
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:35 2003] : (111) Chiara: [4d8] -> [8,1,5,2] = (16)
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:42 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc still
[Sat Feb 15 23:15:47 2003] : (111) Chiara: still 8 taken :-)
[Sat Feb 15 23:16:02 2003] : ** (144) Kayston attacks IB **
[Sat Feb 15 23:16:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (base): [1d20+22] -> [16,22] = (38) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [6,3,10,1,3,1] = (24)
[Sat Feb 15 23:16:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (second): [1d20+17] -> [12,17] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [1,3,10,5,3,5] = (27)
[Sat Feb 15 23:16:07 2003] : (144) Kayston: Greatsword +3, frost, unholy (third): [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+3d6] -> [2,6,10,6,3,4] = (31)
[Sat Feb 15 23:16:20 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 2 hits, 31 damage
[Sat Feb 15 23:16:55 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard stays on her feet, just **
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:00 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc IB?
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:04 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [3,19] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [5,10,4] = (19)
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:05 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [8,10,4] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:10 2003] : (144) Kayston: ooc 1 hit
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:31 2003] : ** (144) Kayston 's legs buckle and he falls to his knees **
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:38 2003] : ** (144) Kayston reaches out toward statue **
[Sat Feb 15 23:17:59 2003] : ** (144) Statue changes from stone to (some kind of) flesh and steps forth **
[Sat Feb 15 23:18:06 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath is ready to clobber things **
[Sat Feb 15 23:18:07 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Don't let him touch it!
[Sat Feb 15 23:18:38 2003] : ** (144) Statue walks to Kayston...."You have failed to deal with those who would thwart my plans and still you ask for more power. You are not worthy" **
[Sat Feb 15 23:18:50 2003] : ** (144) Statue steps back and turns to party **
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:06 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard keeps her hammer handy **
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc it's like one of those cutscene thingies
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:23 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar creeps towards the corridor (remember I'm invisible) **
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:26 2003] : (144) Statue: You have stopped me now but I will not rest until I am once more lord of this world
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:38 2003] : ** (144) Statue steps back and solidifies again **
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:46 2003] : (129) Arkannath: That will not be in my lifetime....
[Sat Feb 15 23:19:48 2003] : ** (144) Kayston keels over dead **
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:03 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard looks the body over **
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:15 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath suddenly looks very tired, as if a reason for living has gone... **
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:16 2003] : ** (160) Cayle prods the body, just to be sure **
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:17 2003] : (144) DM: ooc let the guy get cold first IB :P
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:29 2003] : (112) A'Sadar's voice: "Woohoo! He's dead!
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:48 2003] : (111) Chiara: who needs my aid?
[Sat Feb 15 23:20:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: I could use some help
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:00 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Rage ends: -4 STR, -4 CON, +2 AC, 16 damage
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:12 2003] : ** (160) Cayle examines Kayston for 'fun stuff' **
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:13 2003] : ** (111) Chiara looks at IB **
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Down to 2
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:23 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc down to 19...
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:35 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc from what? I need to know what you need, not what you have :-)
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:35 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc that was close IB!!!
[Sat Feb 15 23:21:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc 19 from 74
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:12 2003] : ** (111) Chiara casts Cure Critical on Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:15 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc From 80
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:26 2003] : (112) A'Sadar's voice: "Well done there Ark. Knew you could do it! Vengence is yours! Not that great is it?"
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:37 2003] : (144) DM: ooc magic stuff.....+1 full plate of fire resistance and invulnerability. +3 greatsword of frost & unholy, amulet of health +2, Orb of storms, wings of flying, belt of giant strength +4
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:40 2003] : (111) Chiara: [4d8+8] -> [7,2,3,3,8] = (23)
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:41 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath turns round and tries to spot the mage... **
[Sat Feb 15 23:22:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: for IB:
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:15 2003] : (111) Chiara: [4d8+8] -> [6,2,1,5,8] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:25 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Thank you :)
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:35 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar's voice fades back into visibility. **
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:35 2003] : (129) Arkannath: We should take that blade to a temple to have it purified...
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:50 2003] : (144) DM: ooc 3840xp each
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:51 2003] : (111) Chiara: Cure Serious for whom? Cayle, are you hurt?
[Sat Feb 15 23:23:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: but first, we should try to rescue our friend Sil'Anya
[Sat Feb 15 23:24:12 2003] : (160) Cayle: I am fine, he never even looked at me, thankfully
[Sat Feb 15 23:24:19 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Ah. (looks sad again). She doesn't need rescuing."
[Sat Feb 15 23:24:47 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath goes "bling" **
[Sat Feb 15 23:24:48 2003] : (111) Chiara: for Ark, then:
[Sat Feb 15 23:24:51 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Why not? Please tell us what happened
[Sat Feb 15 23:24:58 2003] : (111) Chiara: [3d8+8] -> [1,6,7,8] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 23:25:10 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: *ker-ching*
[Sat Feb 15 23:25:22 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath is nearly healed, with just a couple of bruises **
[Sat Feb 15 23:25:40 2003] : (160) Cayle: Yes A'Sadar, I think we all need to know
[Sat Feb 15 23:26:05 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I agree. I do not like losing friends, and if we cannot prevent it you may leave us too.
[Sat Feb 15 23:26:08 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Sil'anya.,, I wish she'd told me her real name *sigh*...has returned to serve Mystra."
[Sat Feb 15 23:26:21 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Can you spare some more healing, Chiara?
[Sat Feb 15 23:26:54 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: She left us? I'd wish she'd sais goodbye to us first
[Sat Feb 15 23:26:58 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: said
[Sat Feb 15 23:26:58 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Then she will not be travelling with us. However, I will remember her fondly. Hers was a strong sword arm.
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:05 2003] : (111) Chiara: yes, Ironbeard, I am sorry, I was resting a little before summoning my next petition
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:28 2003] : (160) Cayle: you not wrong there Ark
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: For IB:
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:37 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Never mind, Chiara, but I could use some more healing
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:40 2003] : (111) Chiara: [2d8+8] -> [6,3,8] = (17)
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:46 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Thank you
[Sat Feb 15 23:27:48 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc that's as close as Ark can get to admitting friendship...
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:27 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc six Cure Lights left, who wants them?
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:35 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath will take one **
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:36 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard smiles at Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc not me. Didn't get scratched
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:38 2003] : (160) Cayle: what shall we do with Kaystons body? I dont like the thought of just leaving it here
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:47 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Burn it."
[Sat Feb 15 23:28:51 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:04 2003] : (111) Chiara: IB, any more?
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:10 2003] : (160) Cayle: hmmmm anyone know how to do a fireball??
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:15 2003] : ** (160) Cayle looks about **
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:17 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "me! me!"
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:19 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: :P
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:24 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Anything you could sparem really, still 39 down
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:35 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: spare
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "We should collapse this building too. Bury the statue."
[Sat Feb 15 23:29:59 2003] : (144) DM: resting in this room?
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:04 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc no way!
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:08 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I will not take his armour, as I fight better in lighter gear.
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:10 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard takes a couple of steps back, she doesn't like to get hit by fireballs **
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:15 2003] : (111) Chiara: okay, do the maths and tell me when you don't need another, here we go:
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:16 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:24 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:25 2003] : (129) Arkannath: That blade... *shudders* I can feel its evil from here.
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:30 2003] : ** (160) Cayle takes K's gear and leaves the room **
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:30 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:39 2003] : (111) Chiara: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:42 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Stop
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: that should do?
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:59 2003] : (129) Arkannath: But I will take the belt, if I may... For one of my fighting style, it is ideal.
[Sat Feb 15 23:30:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Yes, didn't need that last one
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:11 2003] : (160) Cayle: agreed, Ark
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:28 2003] : (160) Cayle: A'Sadar, any idea what this amulet of health does?
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:33 2003] : (111) Chiara: all right, undo it, then :-) I have .... two left
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [2,16] = (18)
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:45 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Con +2 perhaps?
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:50 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc it adds +4 STR, right?
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:55 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc the belt, that is?
[Sat Feb 15 23:31:59 2003] : (144) DM: ooc +2 enhancement bonus to con
[Sat Feb 15 23:32:04 2003] : (144) DM: ooc yes ark
[Sat Feb 15 23:32:37 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc me! me! (CON is very good for barbarians)
[Sat Feb 15 23:32:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc :-P
[Sat Feb 15 23:32:45 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc oi
[Sat Feb 15 23:33:03 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc I could use the HP too! One of those hit of his would've creamed me!
[Sat Feb 15 23:33:17 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc np, you take it...
[Sat Feb 15 23:33:47 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: That leaves the orb and the wings
[Sat Feb 15 23:33:57 2003] : (129) Arkannath: the orb and the wings... I want no part of them
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:01 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "I have wings already. Someone else take it."
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:08 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I do not trust them, and I do not wish to.
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:28 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard looks at the wings for a moment **
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:32 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "I'll take the Orb of Storms to study. If I may?"
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:37 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Flying? I'm a dwarf
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:46 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Be my guest
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:47 2003] : (160) Cayle: go ahead A'Sadar
[Sat Feb 15 23:34:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: So am I, now
[Sat Feb 15 23:35:03 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc but you weren't born one
[Sat Feb 15 23:35:25 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc same as me
[Sat Feb 15 23:35:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: but I consent to remain one. to belong to a clan is something I will not wlllingly forsake
[Sat Feb 15 23:35:55 2003] : (160) Cayle: take the wings Chiara. Then you can be a "Flying Doctor" what ever that is ;)
[Sat Feb 15 23:36:18 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 23:36:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: (smiling) very well, Cayle. It does seem ... somehow appropriate.
[Sat Feb 15 23:36:40 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 23:36:53 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc sorry. Failed the will save against cracking that joke
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:05 2003] : (144) DM: ooc apology accepted this time cayle
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:10 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc it's not a problem :-D
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:17 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc :D
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:18 2003] : (144) DM: leaving the building?
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath: yes...
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:27 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Everyone out."
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:28 2003] : (160) Cayle: yeah
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:38 2003] : (144) DM: got a plan Asadar?
[Sat Feb 15 23:37:53 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Gonna crisp Kayston for a laugh."
[Sat Feb 15 23:38:21 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc look what the stress of the job is doing to A'Sadar.
[Sat Feb 15 23:38:41 2003] : (144) DM: fireball into the main room?
[Sat Feb 15 23:38:46 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Yep
[Sat Feb 15 23:38:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: when everyone is out of course
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:13 2003] : (144) DM: the explosion and resulting fire demolish pretty much all of the temple, reducing it to a pile of rubble
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:24 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Good riddance
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:25 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Wow! Did I do that?"
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:27 2003] : (160) Cayle: good job
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:47 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath takes out his dagger, and scratches a small design on one of the rocks **
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:53 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: You're getting better by the day
[Sat Feb 15 23:39:54 2003] : (144) DM: You are all feeling a little worn out, especially the ones who were hit by that greatsword
[Sat Feb 15 23:40:02 2003] : (129) Arkannath: and signs it with a blade and an X
[Sat Feb 15 23:40:25 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "X? Remind me to teach you to read."
[Sat Feb 15 23:40:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath: "We can leave now. My duty is done."
[Sat Feb 15 23:40:37 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Feb 15 23:40:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc meant wrtitee
[Sat Feb 15 23:40:46 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc type?
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:01 2003] : (144) DM: whats the party gonna do next?
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:22 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath turns away from the ruins, and stands staring out across to the East **
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:28 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Rest up before taking the long walk to civilisation?
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:35 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc at least I get the direction right...
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:40 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Resting sounds good."
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:44 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Feb 15 23:41:53 2003] : (144) DM: camping anywhere in particular?
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:03 2003] : (160) Cayle: not near the ruins
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:16 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath takes a few steps, and sits, sword across his lap, on a flat rock **
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:16 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Any from the ruins and the the opposite direction from where Fzoul was last.
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:27 2003] : (144) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:33 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: My idea :)
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:44 2003] : (144) DM: getting a lil campfire going? (no asadar, keep your fireballs for another time)
[Sat Feb 15 23:42:54 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Sure
[Sat Feb 15 23:43:21 2003] : (144) DM: ooc now bear with me when i start typing, this is the intro for what happens next (yes, prewritten adventure)
[Sat Feb 15 23:43:33 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc np
[Sat Feb 15 23:43:45 2003] : ** (160) Cayle starts cooking the sausages **
[Sat Feb 15 23:43:48 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Surprise us ;)
[Sat Feb 15 23:44:04 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath takes out his dagger again, and turns it over and over, staring at the mountains to the East. **
[Sat Feb 15 23:44:13 2003] : (144) DM: The night air is chilly, but the crackling fire you've started warms your bones comfortably. Crickets chirp and you smile at the stars, glad for the quiet evening........
[Sat Feb 15 23:44:14 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar goes away a little from the group and sits down. **
[Sat Feb 15 23:44:47 2003] : (144) DM: There is a loud roar, and you are blinded momentarily as the campfire suddenly surges up into the air.......
[Sat Feb 15 23:44:47 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard joins Arkannath, careful she doesn't intrude his privacy to much **
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:03 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar leaps up and turns to look at the fire **
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:11 2003] : (144) DM: The flames split down the middle, revealing an abyss that leaches the warmth from your soul......
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:20 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc hey, pyrotechics!
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:37 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc ouch, my soul is cold!
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:37 2003] : ** (160) Cayle jumps back **
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:38 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard shivers **
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:42 2003] : (144) DM: Out of this hellish place stumbles a black cloaked figure clutching a scythe.
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:45 2003] : (144) DM: .......
[Sat Feb 15 23:45:51 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc /me wasn't looking at the fire anyway
[Sat Feb 15 23:46:29 2003] : ** (160) Cayle backs away and draws his sword **
[Sat Feb 15 23:46:46 2003] : (144) DM: The strange apparition staggers for a moment. Then, gathering its strength, it pulls back the hood of its cloak. Beneath is a bleached skull with stars for eyes..........
[Sat Feb 15 23:47:01 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard jumps up as she sees the figure **
[Sat Feb 15 23:47:10 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc you reckon it might be an undead?
[Sat Feb 15 23:47:22 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Or Death himself?
[Sat Feb 15 23:47:24 2003] : (144) DM: "I am Azrael, lord of the undead, " it hisses "Or rather, I will be Azrael, after time itself has died."..........
[Sat Feb 15 23:47:52 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I'll skip trying to turn this guy, shall I?
[Sat Feb 15 23:47:57 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc yep
[Sat Feb 15 23:48:04 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 23:48:15 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc probably not worth the effort
[Sat Feb 15 23:48:20 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 15 23:48:31 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc it was a joke :-)
[Sat Feb 15 23:48:42 2003] : (144) DM: Even as Azrael speaks decay begins to eat away at its body, the god shudders. Holding one arm up to watch as tiny fissures form in its bones, the diety sighs, "Ah, sweet entropy, come to claim me at last."..........
[Sat Feb 15 23:49:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc we got the idea, Chiara :-P
[Sat Feb 15 23:49:19 2003] : (144) DM: Its gaze sweeps back to you. "But no, not just yet. First, I must set events in motion.".........
[Sat Feb 15 23:50:12 2003] : (144) DM: Weakness begins to overcome Azrael and it sinks to one knee. "Long ago I became the most powerful of all the Gods, in spite of my enemies efforts to stop me...........
[Sat Feb 15 23:51:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Get on with it please, it's too cold for storytelling at the fire
[Sat Feb 15 23:51:32 2003] : (144) DM: "Delirious with power, I destroyed the other Gods and eventually fell to feasting on the sould of the worshippers. After devouring every living creature, I consumed the planets, and then the stars themselves, until i was left alone, in darkness.".......#
[Sat Feb 15 23:52:34 2003] : ** (160) Cayle offers Azrael a sausage **
[Sat Feb 15 23:53:01 2003] : (144) DM: The God struggles to finish its message as its bones turn to dust and blow away. "Unexpectedly I felt remorse for what I had done. I greived for the universe I had edestroyed but I lacked the power to recreate it. So I have come to you to beg you to do what I cannot.".........
[Sat Feb 15 23:53:36 2003] : (144) DM: Azrael reaches into its cloak and produces a leather sack. "Take these items and use them.".......
[Sat Feb 15 23:53:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc, oh sure, no problem, when do you want us to start?
[Sat Feb 15 23:53:59 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard steps forward to take the sack **
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:01 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc well, at least we're getting Stuff...
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:09 2003] : (144) DM: As Azrael dissolves, it gasps out "Kill me tonight or tomorrow will never dawn"..........
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:15 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc and what are we going to have to do...
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:23 2003] : (144) DM: All that remains is a pile of dust and a leather bag.
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:25 2003] : ** (111) Chiara stays right back out of the way **
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:41 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Er? What the heck was that?"
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:54 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath is still staring to the East, not seeming to have heard... **
[Sat Feb 15 23:54:56 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Azrael
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:03 2003] : ** (160) Cayle looks at the others **
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:11 2003] : ** (144) DM looks at the lil stumps he has where he used to have fingers **
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:23 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "What's in the sack?"
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:39 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Care to take a look?
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:40 2003] : (160) Cayle: have a look and let us know
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:49 2003] : (144) DM: a scroll, a plain grey dagger and a large diamond
[Sat Feb 15 23:55:51 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar reaches for the sack and opens it. **
[Sat Feb 15 23:56:04 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: What does the scroll say?
[Sat Feb 15 23:56:10 2003] : ** (160) Cayle eyes the diamond **
[Sat Feb 15 23:56:20 2003] : ** (144) DM gets his stumps ready......... **
[Sat Feb 15 23:56:38 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Typical, the first night in months we're not fighting and some deity comes to us for our help
[Sat Feb 15 23:56:45 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc too much to hope that it tells us how to kill Azrael
[Sat Feb 15 23:56:53 2003] : (144) DM: I have chosen your group because I think you are most likely to succeed in killing me.......
[Sat Feb 15 23:57:51 2003] : (160) Cayle: dont suppose it has a list of weaknesses we can exploit?
[Sat Feb 15 23:57:55 2003] : (144) DM: My past self hopes to journey to the mausoleum of the Gods , avoiding the guardians placed in the path leading there, and reach the lethe archway where the gem of oblivion rests......
[Sat Feb 15 23:58:23 2003] : (144) DM: When Gods wish to die they journey to the mausoleum and step thru the archway........
[Sat Feb 15 23:58:31 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath takes his dagger, and begins idly scratching designs on his shield **
[Sat Feb 15 23:58:47 2003] : (144) DM: Their powers are stripped from them by the gem, and their sould are sent to the final reward........
[Sat Feb 15 23:58:55 2003] : (111) Chiara: And if it wants to be killed tonight ... any hope of a Celestial Badger doing it harm? or maybe some llght in its eyes?
[Sat Feb 15 23:59:10 2003] : (144) DM: My Past self intends to steal the powers accumulated within the gem.......
[Sat Feb 15 23:59:31 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar looks at the diamond a bit apprehensibly **
[Sat Feb 15 23:59:37 2003] : (144) DM: The diamond i have left you will transport your group to the mausoleum if you crush it.......
[Sat Feb 15 23:59:51 2003] : (160) Cayle: ooc crush a diamond??
[Sat Feb 15 23:59:59 2003] : (144) DM: Unfortunately it is a one way trip, you must find your own way back.........
[Sun Feb 16 00:00:02 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc not to difficult actually
[Sun Feb 16 00:00:30 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "On on the plus side. At least Fzoul won't be there."
[Sun Feb 16 00:00:44 2003] : ** (160) Cayle watches A'Sadar squeeze the gem **
[Sun Feb 16 00:00:46 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sun Feb 16 00:00:48 2003] : (144) DM: I realise that this quest seems impossible, but do not despair. I have also left a powerful weapon in the form of Reckoner......
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:04 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath turns and laughs hollowly **
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:31 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar looks at Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:38 2003] : (200) Darvin (enter): 00:01
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:43 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: A'
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:48 2003] : (200) Darvin: ooc continuing.......
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:54 2003] : (118) Cel: ooc wb
[Sun Feb 16 00:01:58 2003] : (200) Darvin: ooc what did u see last?
[Sun Feb 16 00:02:03 2003] : ** (160) Cayle turns the blade over in his palm **
[Sun Feb 16 00:02:11 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc ... powerfull weapon...Reckoner
[Sun Feb 16 00:02:11 2003] : (200) Darvin: ooc the reckoner?
[Sun Feb 16 00:02:11 2003] : (144) DM (exit): 00:02
[Sun Feb 16 00:02:12 2003] : (160) Cayle: ...Reckoner...
[Sun Feb 16 00:02:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath: what is left for the dawn anyway? I have had my vengeance... I have lived my life... I am liregath...
[Sun Feb 16 00:03:03 2003] : (200) DM: If you use the blade to attack while my past self is distracted fighting the Lord of Death, you may be able to strike the decisive blow........
[Sun Feb 16 00:03:05 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: More adventures, helping those who need it, honour
[Sun Feb 16 00:03:27 2003] : (200) DM: By now, I've already begun my progress toward the archway. You must hurry.
[Sun Feb 16 00:03:28 2003] : (111) Chiara: but what about A'Sadar? How are we to redeem him from his fate without your aid?
[Sun Feb 16 00:03:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: And of course, friends
[Sun Feb 16 00:03:29 2003] : (160) Cayle: Lord of Death?? oh it just gets better and better!
[Sun Feb 16 00:04:08 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: What choice do we have? If we do nothing the world is going to end today
[Sun Feb 16 00:04:12 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Well, we can't hang around. Worlds to save. Evil wizards to avoid..."
[Sun Feb 16 00:04:15 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ah, but I have no _cause_. No purpose, no vision. No... *falls silent*
[Sun Feb 16 00:04:31 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar puts the diamond down on a rock" **
[Sun Feb 16 00:04:58 2003] : (111) Chiara: Has... has it occurred to you to put your life into the service of a god, Arkannath?
[Sun Feb 16 00:04:59 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Saving the world sounds pretty purposeful to me Ark. You game?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:01 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Do you need more cause than the needy and your friends?
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:20 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I do, Ironbeard. I need an overall purpose.
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:29 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Ironbeard, whack away your mighty hammer and let's be off."
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:49 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Chiara: I could not offer my blade to any deity. There are those to whom I would be anathema.
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:52 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc + with somewhere in there.
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:52 2003] : (111) Chiara: That provides a purpose, as I can attest.
[Sun Feb 16 00:05:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Then search for one while you accompagny us
[Sun Feb 16 00:06:23 2003] : (111) Chiara: I am sure there are some to whom you would not, Arkannath... there are many among the divine ones
[Sun Feb 16 00:06:43 2003] : (111) Chiara: would not be, that is
[Sun Feb 16 00:07:03 2003] : (129) Arkannath: *sighs* aye, I shall come with you in this venture. If we fail, my problem is solved. If not, then maybe a god will present himself, or maybe I shall see another path.
[Sun Feb 16 00:07:04 2003] : (160) Cayle: Ark, you could protect me. Sounds like a mighty fine 'purpose'
[Sun Feb 16 00:07:40 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: And I can alwaus use a strong swordarm at my side
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:17 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Ark, catch, time for you to slay an evil god." (tosses the dagger at Ark)
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Then I shall travel with you tonight, and we shall slay the deity. *bitterly* Ah yes, that is a worthy deed.
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:32 2003] : ** (111) Chiara tries to think of a likely deity for Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:36 2003] : (111) Chiara: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21)
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc dex check A'Sadar
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:48 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Dex check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:49 2003] : (200) DM: oc anyone breaking the diamond?
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:52 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Sun Feb 16 00:08:56 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I fumble the catch...
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:09 2003] : (129) Arkannath: but fortunately the dagger hits hilt-first
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:11 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Hurry up Ironbeard and smash that sucker."
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:30 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard uses her hammer on the diamond **
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:34 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+19] -> [2,19] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:34 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:47 2003] : (111) Chiara: (no luck, DM? can I have another go later?)
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:49 2003] : (200) DM: when the diamond is crushed there is a bright flash of light
[Sun Feb 16 00:09:52 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "No doubt Fzoul will be arriving shortly having noticed the recent events."
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:06 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:06 2003] : (200) DM: when it fades you find yourselves standing on a narrow path....
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:13 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: We'll be lomg gone by the time he gets here
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:22 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: long
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:25 2003] : (200) DM: on either side of you is a sher drop thousands of feet onto rocks.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:45 2003] : (200) DM: In the distance you can make out a building which must be the mausoleum....
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:50 2003] : (200) DM: PAUSE
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:57 2003] : (160) Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:57 2003] : (160) Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:57 2003] : (160) Cayle (exit): 00:10
[Sun Feb 16 00:10:58 2003] : (200) DM: GO CAYLE
[Sun Feb 16 00:11:08 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 16 00:11:39 2003] : (205) Cayle (enter): 00:11
[Sun Feb 16 00:11:45 2003] : (205) Cayle: thanks DM
[Sun Feb 16 00:11:53 2003] : (111) Chiara: re my check: so I didn't think of anyone? when can I try again?
[Sun Feb 16 00:11:56 2003] : (200) DM: The ground suddenly rumbles beneath your feet as everything lurches up and then falls back down again.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:12:11 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ooc and A'Sadar falls into the void...
[Sun Feb 16 00:12:14 2003] : (200) DM: Hurled near the edge of the path you can see the cause f the disturbance.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:12:34 2003] : (200) DM: What you thought was rocky ground is actually the skin of some enormous creature......
[Sun Feb 16 00:12:58 2003] : (200) DM: The rumbling was the movement caused by the opening of its city sized eye......
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:12 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Ooh boy. Maybe Fzoul isn't so bad after all."
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:19 2003] : (200) DM: Pupil dilating, the eye moves to focus on your party.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:24 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: What's this?
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:27 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar starts to run towards the mausoleum **
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:34 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "Come on!"
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:37 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath draws sword, and holds it high **
[Sun Feb 16 00:13:40 2003] : (200) DM: Other than staring at you however, the creature makes no overtly hostile moves.
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:01 2003] : (129) Arkannath: shouting: "I salute you! We seek not to harm you. May we pass?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:05 2003] : (200) DM: running down the path?
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:13 2003] : (200) DM: No answer ark
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:19 2003] : ** (205) Cayle thinks it's a good idea and follows A'Sadar **
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:30 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard walks towards the mausoleum **
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:34 2003] : (200) DM: The path leads to a gap several hundred feet across.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:35 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath throws sword up, catches it, and sheathes it. **
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:39 2003] : (129) Arkannath: I follow the others
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:45 2003] : ** (111) Chiara follows the others **
[Sun Feb 16 00:14:50 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Er. I stop before the gap.
[Sun Feb 16 00:15:19 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Large wings unfurl on A'Sadar's back and he flaps into the air.
[Sun Feb 16 00:15:31 2003] : (200) DM: ooc hang on
[Sun Feb 16 00:15:39 2003] : (200) DM: your wings dont unfurl
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:11 2003] : (200) DM: Reaching the end of the road and looking down, you can make out a narrow bridge long enough to span the gap.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:25 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc have we got rope?
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:27 2003] : (200) DM: Unfortunately the bridge rests on the ground far below you.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:36 2003] : (200) DM: A glow catches your eye....
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:42 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I have some :-)
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:59 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc So have I
[Sun Feb 16 00:16:59 2003] : (200) DM: you notice several rings attached to chains leading into the cliff face.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:17:12 2003] : (200) DM: There is one ring for each member of your party.
[Sun Feb 16 00:17:40 2003] : (205) Cayle: ooc eh?
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:01 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc before your time, Bert
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:14 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I don't understand - rings on chains? what do they seem to be for?
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:29 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc before mine too, then :-)
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: To descend?
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:44 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc but why a ring on a chain?
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:46 2003] : (200) DM: ooc they are chains to be pulled
[Sun Feb 16 00:18:59 2003] : (205) Cayle: ooc are we gonna get flushed away?
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath: "we have nothing to lose, and nowhere else to go..."
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:28 2003] : ** (205) Cayle is on a bad-joke roll **
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:32 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath pulls one of the rings **
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:36 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: ditto
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:39 2003] : (200) DM: the bridge rises slightly
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:50 2003] : (200) DM: it rises more
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:57 2003] : ** (205) Cayle joins in **
[Sun Feb 16 00:19:59 2003] : ** (111) Chiara smlies and pulls hers **
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:01 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: Pull harder?
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:02 2003] : (200) DM: a bit higher
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:05 2003] : (200) DM: almost there
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:07 2003] : (111) Chiara: smiles
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:09 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard pulls as well **
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:12 2003] : (200) DM: its up
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:17 2003] : (200) DM: but.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:36 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc More dots :(
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:46 2003] : (200) DM: a large eyestalk similar to a beholders rises from near the city sized eye. It glares at you all.
[Sun Feb 16 00:20:58 2003] : (111) Chiara: oh dear...
[Sun Feb 16 00:21:03 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath bows to the eye **
[Sun Feb 16 00:21:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath: "I hope we have not offended you!"
[Sun Feb 16 00:21:50 2003] : (200) DM: hold
[Sun Feb 16 00:21:54 2003] : (200) DM: dont do what i asked yet, lol
[Sun Feb 16 00:22:09 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc ok, no problem
[Sun Feb 16 00:22:21 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Too late
[Sun Feb 16 00:23:21 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc I'll just sit here being confused, don't mind me...
[Sun Feb 16 00:23:42 2003] : (205) Cayle: ooc I have a nasty feeling that I know whats gonna happen
[Sun Feb 16 00:23:51 2003] : (200) DM: ooc cayle send char & equipment/magic to IB. Ark to Asadar, IB to Chiara, Chiara to Cayle, Asadar to Ark
[Sun Feb 16 00:24:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc I don't think I'm gonna like this
[Sun Feb 16 00:24:17 2003] : (129) Arkannath has sent you a tree node...
[Sun Feb 16 00:24:32 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 16 00:24:34 2003] : (200) DM: ooc try it out before u decide
[Sun Feb 16 00:25:04 2003] : (200) DM: you are still the same person (soul) just in a different body with different abilities.
[Sun Feb 16 00:26:04 2003] : (200) DM: ooc so.....Bert should have Chiara's char. Hannele should have Cayle. Henry shuld have Asadar. David should have Arkannath. Arian should have Ironbeard.
[Sun Feb 16 00:26:26 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Present and correct here
[Sun Feb 16 00:26:54 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc yep, though waiting to email Cayle his spell list - ah ,here we go
[Sun Feb 16 00:27:26 2003] : (205) Cayle: ooc I realised 5 mins ago that Cayle was due another ability increase at lvl8
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:07 2003] : (200) DM: ooc all swapped?
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Yes
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:21 2003] : (112) A'Sadar: "oh wow. What on earth are these? Muscles? Gosh."
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:41 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath staggers a little, and looks down at himself... **
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:50 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Rah! Me Barbarian!"
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:52 2003] : ** (205) Cayle looks down and says **
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:56 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body laughs **
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:59 2003] : (205) Cayle: WHAT ARE THESE!!!
[Sun Feb 16 00:28:59 2003] : (129) Arkannath: what? where is my blade? where is my bow?
[Sun Feb 16 00:29:02 2003] : (200) DM: ooc one lil extra thought......Any person who dies leaves their body in the care of their "swapped soulmate", permanently.
[Sun Feb 16 00:29:15 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc thanks :-/
[Sun Feb 16 00:29:22 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Not fair
[Sun Feb 16 00:29:42 2003] : (111) Chiara: ooc have you levelled, IB?
[Sun Feb 16 00:29:47 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard is astonished, she doesn't have her hammer anymore **
[Sun Feb 16 00:29:56 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Yes, Chiara, why?
[Sun Feb 16 00:30:06 2003] : (200) DM: ooc but just look at what you DO have IB ;)
[Sun Feb 16 00:30:07 2003] : (129) Arkannath: ooc oh yeah, I'm due a level-up, but am saving it for later today...
[Sun Feb 16 00:30:21 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Um. Since I look like Ark now. Who looks like me?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:30:29 2003] : (117) Ironbeard: ooc Like what, DM?
[Sun Feb 16 00:30:54 2003] : (200) DM: ooc no comment
[Sun Feb 16 00:31:02 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc LOL
[Sun Feb 16 00:31:13 2003] : (129) Arkannath: Hah, mage, it would appear that I am now a spellcaster... let us hope that I can do this job as well as you do....
[Sun Feb 16 00:31:34 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Ark, a little tip. Point the fingers away from your friends. Okay?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:32:08 2003] : (129) Arkannath: very well. And now, onwards?
[Sun Feb 16 00:32:41 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Chiara: What kind of evil magic is this?
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:12 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: we are all unharmed, and unafraid... we can but continue.
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:31 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Across the bridge then?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:38 2003] : (200) DM: who's in front?
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:42 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: yes, we go...
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:42 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Me!"
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:45 2003] : (200) DM: marching order please
[Sun Feb 16 00:33:54 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath the Mage starts to go first, but then remembers, and waits **
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:13 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard as Chiara wants to go in front, but she's missing strength **
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:16 2003] : ** (205) Cayle as Chiara isn't sure where to go **
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:30 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc this is confusing
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:44 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc You're telling us?
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:45 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc IB, you should be me
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:46 2003] : (200) DM: ooc really??? i didnt expect that :P
[Sun Feb 16 00:34:57 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: I ... at least I am still a dwarf. (looking at IB) Do I really seem so stocky now? I cannot visualise my dwarven Chiara-body from the inside...
[Sun Feb 16 00:35:16 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: I mean, lloking at Cayle
[Sun Feb 16 00:35:21 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: looking
[Sun Feb 16 00:35:31 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc I've now got big 'things' in front of me!!!
[Sun Feb 16 00:35:37 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: and at least i'm still female, hnmmmm.
[Sun Feb 16 00:35:39 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc rofl
[Sun Feb 16 00:35:49 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: You are, I'm not :(
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:03 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: dooc not worse than the other Things a woman would acquire...
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:05 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:19 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc IB, take care of the things down there. Cayle will be annoyed tif they're damaged.
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:19 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: so, mage-who-is-not-a-mage, will you lead on?
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:26 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc rofl
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:30 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Of course!"
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:33 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: and my mammaries are not especially large, thank you... even as a dwarf
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:36 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: yes! be careful with that zip!
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:39 2003] : (200) DM: ooc lolol
[Sun Feb 16 00:36:53 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc ow!
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:01 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: then let us go!
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:10 2003] : ** (200) DM tries to hide his grin **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:17 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc on with the game... this has some interesting opportunities!
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:22 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body sets off across the bridge. Striding purposefully. **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:25 2003] : ** (111) Chiara in IB's body gingerly swings hammer and heads off **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:27 2003] : (200) DM: marching order?
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:28 2003] : ** (205) Cayle as Chiara tries to freeze that grin in place! **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:29 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:29 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Mace of Petrification (second): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:33 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body first **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:50 2003] : ** (117) Ironbeard as Cayle follows, not happy to be in the background **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:52 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath the Mage sets off **
[Sun Feb 16 00:37:53 2003] : ** (111) Chiara in IB's body next **
[Sun Feb 16 00:38:07 2003] : ** (205) Cayle as Chiara is in the middle **
[Sun Feb 16 00:38:31 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: *to IB as Cayle* you and I, both relegated to following... still, 'tis easier to have the decisions made at this time
[Sun Feb 16 00:38:44 2003] : (200) DM: You cross the bridge and step onto solid ground again
[Sun Feb 16 00:38:50 2003] : ** (111) Chiara in IB's body practices saying "By Moradin's hammer!" **
[Sun Feb 16 00:38:58 2003] : (200) DM: An enormous man steps out and bars your way.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:39:00 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: oh, I'm kinda used to following.
[Sun Feb 16 00:39:12 2003] : (200) DM: His skin is light blue and his hair silvery white.....
[Sun Feb 16 00:39:31 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "*chuckle* Friend or Foe? *surrpressed laughter*"
[Sun Feb 16 00:39:37 2003] : (200) DM: He carries a gargantuan morningstar that swings menacingly at his hip......
[Sun Feb 16 00:39:46 2003] : (200) DM: Frowning at you he grumbles...
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:06 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: wonder who this bloke is
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:10 2003] : (200) DM: "I am wayfickle, Guardian of the mausoleum. Leave or perish".......
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:11 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29)
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:31 2003] : (200) DM: Behind him you can make out the stone steps of what must be the mausoleum itself
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:33 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: we do not come to despoil, nor to die
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:37 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: we come to defend
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:41 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Ah. We have a problem there. We're on a mission to save the universe. "
[Sun Feb 16 00:40:43 2003] : ** (205) Cayle as Chiara sniggers Wayfinckle?? (quietly!) **
[Sun Feb 16 00:41:15 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: Leave or Perish
[Sun Feb 16 00:41:34 2003] : ** (200) Wayfickle swings his mornigstar threateningly **
[Sun Feb 16 00:41:35 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Geez, See this pointy thing? See these bulging muscles?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:41:39 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: We can't leave and prefer not to perish
[Sun Feb 16 00:42:02 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath the Mage puts a hand on A'Sadar's shoulder... not yet, save the rage, my friend **
[Sun Feb 16 00:42:17 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: *is feeling unnacountable desires to run away*
[Sun Feb 16 00:42:20 2003] : ** (205) Cayle as Chiara looks at his own body... **
[Sun Feb 16 00:42:28 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: hey IB dont annoy the guy
[Sun Feb 16 00:42:30 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Rage? This is too much fun to be angry."
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:06 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: we are charged to slay Azrael...
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:14 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: Leave or Perish
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:14 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Why not? He doesn't want to help anyway
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:38 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: whom do you serve, sir?
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:40 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "*rollseyes* (The 3 word guard.)"
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:51 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: I dont think this guy is interested in bargaining
[Sun Feb 16 00:43:59 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: I am guardian of the mausoleum, leave or perish
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:10 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc my Int has gone _right_ up... time for some wisecracking
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:18 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Tell you what, You let us pass and we can do the perishing fighting Azreal inside? Okay?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:29 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: You shall not pass
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:37 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Why not?
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:38 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc By the light of Arnoth?
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:47 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: please?
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:54 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: Leave or perish
[Sun Feb 16 00:44:57 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc? What light of Arnoth?
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:01 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc and Cayle, your Wis has, so you can *skip* the wisecracking :-)
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:12 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc FotR. Gandalf says it.
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:19 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Could you show us the eccit, then?
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:19 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc k
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:31 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: exit that is
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:36 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: look, there's a slight problem here... if we go in - we perish, but... if we dont then we perish
[Sun Feb 16 00:45:45 2003] : ** (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body sticks his longsword into the guard. **
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:07 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: The Lord of the Dead will be passing along this road. The fight will take place somewhere here.
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:07 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: initiative
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:11 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: surely high wisdom = WISE-cracks ;) no?
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:13 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:13 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Cayle Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:15 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:22 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Improved Initiative IB: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:24 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:37 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc oops.
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:40 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc Dex?
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:41 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc that's an initiative roll, OK#
[Sun Feb 16 00:46:59 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc it's DEX this time, as I didn't get round to putting it in Initiative...
[Sun Feb 16 00:47:01 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc Sure, whatever you say ;)
[Sun Feb 16 00:47:08 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Sun Feb 16 00:47:18 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc ok, asadar in ark 1st
[Sun Feb 16 00:47:32 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc lightning.
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:03 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc u 1st david
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:15 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc oops.
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:22 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:22 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:29 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:31 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc got a bit confused there.
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:39 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc henry?
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:41 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc I wonder why ;)
[Sun Feb 16 00:48:59 2003] : ** (129) Arkannath the Mage goes for his familiar blade and tries to call on his rage, but it doesn't work... **
[Sun Feb 16 00:49:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: I cast Melf's Acid Arrow
[Sun Feb 16 00:49:28 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc ranged touch attack
[Sun Feb 16 00:49:29 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Sun Feb 16 00:49:30 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc spell fails
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:06 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: Did you think to use magic under the eye of Xerxanck (the city sized eye is the central eye of a HUGE beholder)
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:06 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: what? This spellcasting is not easy... I would rather use my blade!
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:20 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc Hannele?
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:26 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+13] -> [14,13] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [4,5,4] = (13)
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:26 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (second): [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [4,5,4] = (13)
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:26 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [4,6,10,5] = (25)
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:29 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc F*bleep*ing *bleep*
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:38 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits, no crit
[Sun Feb 16 00:50:55 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc Arian?
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:14 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+19] -> [8,19] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:14 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:24 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:47 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc different roll for an evil creature?
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:52 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc is he looking hurt yet?
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:58 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [2,19] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [5,10,1] = (16)
[Sun Feb 16 00:51:58 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [4,10,5] = (19)
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:05 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:14 2003] : ** (200) Wayfickle looks a lil hurt **
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:16 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc And more damage :)
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:18 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc bert?
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:33 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:33 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (second): [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:40 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc no hits
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:48 2003] : ** (200) Wayfickle attacks Arkannath (David) **
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:52 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc ac?
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:55 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc Chaira has WAY too many attack choices!!
[Sun Feb 16 00:52:56 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc er?
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:11 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc only one attack with that, BTW, Bert
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:11 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+22] -> [19,22] = (41)
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:15 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+17] -> [5,17] = (22)
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:17 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc AC=22?
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:19 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31)
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:24 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: AC is 22, yep
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:31 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc why?
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:33 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc light X-bow can't use more than one in a round
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:38 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [12d6] -> [5,4,5,4,6,6,4,3,6,1,3,3] = (50)
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:47 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc take 50 David
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:51 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Sun Feb 16 00:53:59 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc no save, 3 hits
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:07 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc sling uses three with rapid shot but it's weaker of course. mmace uses 2
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:17 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Argh! How do you take it Ark?"
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:25 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc David?
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:33 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc this is just damn confusing
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:34 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: hah, you have to believe in your anger!
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc fort save was for the massive damage.
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:58 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+16] -> [16,16] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sun Feb 16 00:54:58 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:05 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 1 hit
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:09 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Dex check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:12 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc henry?
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:22 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: shouts to A'Sadar: Use the anger!
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:40 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: this magic is useless... I will slay the beast myself
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:43 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc Chiara doesn't have as many attack choices as IB :-)
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:43 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: Dagger, masterwork (thrown) (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:54 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc miss
[Sun Feb 16 00:55:57 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc A'Sadar has quite a lot
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:03 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc dex check
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:10 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc ignore me
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:15 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc I know
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:18 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc hannele?
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:32 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+13] -> [18,13] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [6,5,2] = (13)
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:32 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (second): [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,4] = (12)
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:32 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [2,2,10,3] = (17)
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:41 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: 2 hits, 1 a crit
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:53 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc how come I never fight like that??
[Sun Feb 16 00:56:58 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc Is he almost dead yet?
[Sun Feb 16 00:57:04 2003] : ** (200) Wayfickle is a bit hurt **
[Sun Feb 16 00:57:08 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc it's in the way you roll them...
[Sun Feb 16 00:57:13 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc arian?
[Sun Feb 16 00:57:15 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: ooc Because they are Hannele-rolls ;)
[Sun Feb 16 00:58:30 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc arian?
[Sun Feb 16 00:58:34 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [18,19] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [8,10,5] = (23)
[Sun Feb 16 00:58:34 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [1,10,2] = (13)
[Sun Feb 16 00:58:40 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits
[Sun Feb 16 00:58:50 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc bert?
[Sun Feb 16 00:58:59 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc but don't cast, Bert
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:14 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc because it won't work
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:18 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:18 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (second): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:24 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 1 hit
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:26 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc just the first
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:33 2003] : ** (200) Wayfickle attacks IB (arian) **
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:43 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: brb
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:44 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+22] -> [4,22] = (26)
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:47 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+17] -> [18,17] = (35)
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:51 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17)
[Sun Feb 16 00:59:54 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc ac?
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:06 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits i believe
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:09 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: [8d6] -> [6,4,5,5,4,2,1,4] = (31)
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:13 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 31 damage
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:25 2003] : (111) Chiara in IB's body: ooc IB, what's my AC? :-)
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:44 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc david?
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:52 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: 22
[Sun Feb 16 01:00:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Rah! Fzoul you....."
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:14 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Rage: +4 Str, +4 Con (+18 HP) -2 AC
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:18 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc is that right?
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:30 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc only +16, you're lvl 8
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:44 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+16] -> [3,16] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:44 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:44 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d8+14] -> [4,2,14] = (20)
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:50 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc and it's +2 to Will saves too
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:53 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: ooc back
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:55 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: ooc +2 to damage and to hit
[Sun Feb 16 01:01:57 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 1 hit, a crit
[Sun Feb 16 01:02:06 2003] : (200) Wayfickle: ooc 2 hits then
[Sun Feb 16 01:02:18 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc negative levels as well...
[Sun Feb 16 01:02:21 2003] : ** (200) Wayfickle falls down dead **
[Sun Feb 16 01:02:35 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: That wasn't too bad
[Sun Feb 16 01:02:44 2003] : (112) A'Sadar in Ark's body: "Ha ha. That was... different..."
[Sun Feb 16 01:02:54 2003] : (200) DM: ooc 1050xp each
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:07 2003] : (200) DM: GAME STOP.........until next saturday
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:30 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: thank god! I'm totally lost!
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:33 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ooc nooooo
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:33 2003] : (200) DM: I'm off for a cig, see u all in chat
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:36 2003] : (118) Cel: lol
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:38 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: ok DM
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:42 2003] : (200) DM: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:42 2003] : (200) DM: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:42 2003] : (200) DM (exit): 01:03
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:47 2003] : (118) Cel: To the chat :)
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:52 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:52 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:52 2003] : (129) Arkannath the Mage (exit): 01:03
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:53 2003] : (118) Cel: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:53 2003] : (118) Cel: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:54 2003] : (118) Cel (exit): 01:03
[Sun Feb 16 01:03:55 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: be there in 5
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:05 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:05 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:05 2003] : (205) Cayle as Chiara (exit): 01:04
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:11 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:11 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:12 2003] : (117) Ironbeard as Cayle (exit): 01:04
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:23 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:23 2003] : Game disconnected!
[Sun Feb 16 01:04:26 2003] : Disconnecting from server...