Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / played - 01 February 2003

[Sat Feb 01 21:41:13 2003] : (4) DM: GAME START
[Sat Feb 01 21:41:34 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath is having a bad hair day (ooc) **
[Sat Feb 01 21:41:40 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 21:41:48 2003] : (4) DM: You are in the 100ft x 50ft room with most of the floor taken up by the pool of black opaque water (leaving a 2ft wide walkway round the edge)
[Sat Feb 01 21:42:23 2003] : (4) DM: Edriasa's gaseous form came into this room but is nowhere to be seen
[Sat Feb 01 21:42:47 2003] : (3) Arkannath: there is nothing around for us to kill
[Sat Feb 01 21:42:54 2003] : (4) DM: Asadar and Cayle rush off to do something in another room
[Sat Feb 01 21:43:09 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Feb 01 21:43:14 2003] : (4) DM: Chiara pops out for a minute
[Sat Feb 01 21:43:39 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Any other exits?
[Sat Feb 01 21:43:46 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc me? :P
[Sat Feb 01 21:43:51 2003] : (4) DM: None that you can see
[Sat Feb 01 21:44:25 2003] : (3) Arkannath: can anyone tell if that water is safe?
[Sat Feb 01 21:44:36 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard walks on the walkway slowly, while looking for anything unusual **
[Sat Feb 01 21:44:45 2003] : ** (5) Xerox starts carefully walking round the edge checking for hidden exits **
[Sat Feb 01 21:44:51 2003] : (4) DM: nothing unusual
[Sat Feb 01 21:45:08 2003] : (4) DM: there dont seem to be any hidden exits
[Sat Feb 01 21:45:29 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath takes a rope and ties a stone to the end of it **
[Sat Feb 01 21:45:34 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 21:45:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and dangles it into the pool to find the depth
[Sat Feb 01 21:45:54 2003] : (4) DM: it goes down 40ft
[Sat Feb 01 21:46:11 2003] : (3) Arkannath: this is a deep pool, friends...
[Sat Feb 01 21:46:21 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I pull it up...
[Sat Feb 01 21:46:27 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 21:46:34 2003] : (3) Arkannath: is the stone still covered in the water? is it all oily?
[Sat Feb 01 21:46:37 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard walks unto the wall opposite the exit and then goes back again **
[Sat Feb 01 21:46:47 2003] : (4) DM: its wet
[Sat Feb 01 21:47:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath: does the water on it appear murky?
[Sat Feb 01 21:47:06 2003] : (4) DM: nope
[Sat Feb 01 21:47:25 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc can we still breathe water?
[Sat Feb 01 21:47:33 2003] : (4) DM: ooc yep
[Sat Feb 01 21:47:41 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc We still should be able to, yes
[Sat Feb 01 21:47:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Friends! we should dive in...
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:00 2003] : (3) Arkannath: or I will first, and you can pull me out if I need help...
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:16 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya shivers **
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:23 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath ties a rope (150ft) round himself and hands the end to IB **
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:28 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Be careful
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: If I tug twice, pull me out...
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:34 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard holds on tight **
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:43 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I will
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:53 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Do you need help with that Ironbeard?
[Sat Feb 01 21:48:58 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath draws his sword, and leaves his shield and bow on the bank... **
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:02 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Sure you don't want me to go with you?
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:03 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and dives in
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:21 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we're starting by the entrance,
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:26 2003] : ** (5) Xerox helps hold the rope **
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:32 2003] : (4) DM: ok Ark
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and I work outwards in a semicircle
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:38 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard makes sure to give the rope not too much slack **
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:49 2003] : (4) DM: you dive, you hit water, then you break thru it and start to fall
[Sat Feb 01 21:49:54 2003] : (4) DM: [3d6] -> [5,1,4] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 21:50:18 2003] : (4) DM: 10 damage from the 38ft fall on the other side of the water
[Sat Feb 01 21:50:35 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc ok
[Sat Feb 01 21:50:36 2003] : (4) DM: you hit solid ground
[Sat Feb 01 21:50:45 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I''m holding the rope, how does he fall?
[Sat Feb 01 21:50:50 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath looks around, and readies his sword **
[Sat Feb 01 21:50:56 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc the rope is 150 ft long
[Sat Feb 01 21:51:21 2003] : (4) DM: ooc exactly
[Sat Feb 01 21:51:28 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I didn't give you the whole length and I was holding on thight
[Sat Feb 01 21:51:35 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: tight
[Sat Feb 01 21:51:45 2003] : (4) DM: tis done
[Sat Feb 01 21:52:22 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc it's ok, I'll survive...
[Sat Feb 01 21:52:34 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What the? Where has he gone now?
[Sat Feb 01 21:52:47 2003] : (3) Arkannath: what do I see?
[Sat Feb 01 21:53:31 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard looks suspicously at the water **
[Sat Feb 01 21:53:56 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Ironbeard, can you still feel him at the other end?
[Sat Feb 01 21:54:06 2003] : ** (5) Xerox waits for ark to swim up **
[Sat Feb 01 21:55:09 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I feel hardly anything now, but it felt like he fell or something. At least he's still moving
[Sat Feb 01 21:55:17 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I tug twice on the rope...
[Sat Feb 01 21:55:29 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya looks worried at the spot where Ark dived in **
[Sat Feb 01 21:55:33 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard starts hauling Arkannath up **
[Sat Feb 01 21:55:39 2003] : ** (5) Xerox helps **
[Sat Feb 01 21:56:13 2003] : (4) DM: Ark gets lifted up and back to you lot
[Sat Feb 01 21:56:26 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath looks slightly bruised but otherwise fine **
[Sat Feb 01 21:56:35 2003] : (3) Arkannath: it is not a pool...
[Sat Feb 01 21:56:49 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: It's not? It sure looks like one
[Sat Feb 01 21:57:03 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Then what is it?
[Sat Feb 01 21:57:13 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I fell out of a thing that looked like that pool, and is a fair height off the ground
[Sat Feb 01 21:57:27 2003] : (3) Arkannath: it leads to open countryside...
[Sat Feb 01 21:57:37 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya looks surprised **
[Sat Feb 01 21:57:44 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Countryside? How weird
[Sat Feb 01 21:57:58 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I could see nowhere that our quarry could have gone...
[Sat Feb 01 21:58:01 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Did you see anyone or anything?
[Sat Feb 01 21:58:09 2003] : (5) Xerox: another portal then?
[Sat Feb 01 21:58:11 2003] : (3) Arkannath: no, but we must carry on the hunt
[Sat Feb 01 21:58:25 2003] : (3) Arkannath: possibly a portal, if that is what you wish to call it
[Sat Feb 01 21:58:59 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: So how do we all get down? Is there anything here to tie the rope to?
[Sat Feb 01 21:59:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we can tie it to the statue...
[Sat Feb 01 21:59:29 2003] : (3) Arkannath: but if it is severed, we have no way of returning
[Sat Feb 01 21:59:39 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Will that be secure enough?
[Sat Feb 01 21:59:44 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc /me gets a drink
[Sat Feb 01 21:59:47 2003] : (4) DM: yes
[Sat Feb 01 22:00:02 2003] : (3) Arkannath: that statue will not fit through the doorway, friend... we should be safe
[Sat Feb 01 22:00:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Returning is not my greatest worry, what have we here we'd want to return to?
[Sat Feb 01 22:01:07 2003] : (3) Arkannath: our only reference point,...
[Sat Feb 01 22:01:56 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes...
[Sat Feb 01 22:02:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I am used to survival in the wilds, but I do not know how some of our... less robust... comrades would fare
[Sat Feb 01 22:02:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc this cork has a URL on it!
[Sat Feb 01 22:03:00 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:03:04 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Don't worry about me, friend, I can just about survive anything
[Sat Feb 01 22:03:14 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya looks at Arkannath... **
[Sat Feb 01 22:03:30 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I was thinking of A'Sadar...
[Sat Feb 01 22:03:41 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc He said hi :P
[Sat Feb 01 22:04:36 2003] : (4) DM: going thru or not?
[Sat Feb 01 22:04:38 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Well, we just have to look after eachother then, that's what we're used to anyway
[Sat Feb 01 22:04:38 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath ties one end of the rope to the statue **
[Sat Feb 01 22:04:44 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Maybe our... less robust... Comrades should just stay here then
[Sat Feb 01 22:04:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and lowers the other one into the 'pool'
[Sat Feb 01 22:04:55 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard makes sure it's secure **
[Sat Feb 01 22:05:26 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya takes a deep breath and fingers her ring of feather falling nervously **
[Sat Feb 01 22:05:31 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath ties knots in the rope to make it easier to climb **
[Sat Feb 01 22:06:05 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and then... climbs down
[Sat Feb 01 22:06:10 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Arkannath: you first and me last? That way we can look after the others
[Sat Feb 01 22:06:29 2003] : (3) Arkannath: very well
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:03 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath reaches the bottom, tugs once to let them know it's safe, and stands with bow nocked and ready **
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:16 2003] : ** (5) Xerox wakes up a bit "hey I don't need looking after" **
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:20 2003] : (4) DM: everyone going down?
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:22 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Next!
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:27 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya goes down **
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:30 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes
[Sat Feb 01 22:07:43 2003] : (4) DM: you can all get safely down
[Sat Feb 01 22:08:06 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya reaches the bottom with a sigh of relief **
[Sat Feb 01 22:09:04 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard is the last to get down **
[Sat Feb 01 22:09:32 2003] : (4) DM: You are standing in a roughly 100ft diameter area surrounded by boulders. The ground is bare tho you can see a litlle plantlife trying to grow. Its warm, but not unconfortably so. Hanging above you is a huge pool of water, upside down, definitely looks like it should be dropping on you but it isnt.
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:14 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard doesn't like looking up, the sight is too disturbing **
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:26 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc Arian coming
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:26 2003] : (4) DM: [d20] -> orpg.dieroller.d20.d20
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:26 2003] : (4) DM: [d20] -> orpg.dieroller.d20.d20
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:30 2003] : (4) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:31 2003] : (4) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:34 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:37 2003] : (4) DM: PAUSE
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:45 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc anything around the watewr above us?
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:51 2003] : (4) DM: nope
[Sat Feb 01 22:10:57 2003] : (5) Xerox: sky?
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:20 2003] : (4) DM: yes, lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:27 2003] : (5) Xerox: ok ;-)
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:27 2003] : (4) DM: clear sky
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:38 2003] : (4) DM: spot checks
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:45 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Sil'anya: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:48 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath throws a stone up through the pool **
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:53 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:54 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: spot [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:54 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Sat Feb 01 22:11:57 2003] : (7) Chiara (enter): 22:11
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:03 2003] : (4) DM: at an angle or straight up ark?
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:08 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc Hi Arian
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:10 2003] : (4) DM: ooc hi arian
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:11 2003] : (3) Arkannath: need a spot check please Arian... and hi!
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: at an angle
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:24 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc oops, sorry all, alarm set wrong... :-(
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:32 2003] : (4) DM: ooc no problem
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc not a problem
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:47 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we've gone through the pool, which is actually a portal
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:51 2003] : (4) DM: Chiara appears at the top of the rope and slowly climbs down and joins the gang
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:51 2003] : (7) Chiara: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:52 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we're all outdoors
[Sat Feb 01 22:12:55 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc You made it, that's the main thing
[Sat Feb 01 22:13:44 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc We're under the pool now, out in the open
[Sat Feb 01 22:14:57 2003] : (3) Arkannath: *quietly* there are strange beasts out there...
[Sat Feb 01 22:14:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: There's something over there...
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:08 2003] : (3) Arkannath: *points* behind those rocks...
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:11 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya points at the rocks not too far away **
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:25 2003] : ** (5) Xerox nocks an arrow **
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:27 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I will try to get behind them...
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:27 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Something very starnge...
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Care to check it out with me?
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:36 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc how far away are they?
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:41 2003] : ** (4) Weird beast just watches **
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:46 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc how big are the rocks?
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:50 2003] : ** (4) Weird beasts just watch **
[Sat Feb 01 22:15:52 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath sets off slantwise **
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:14 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya follows ark, readying greatsword **
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:15 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard follows Arkannath, bow ready **
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:19 2003] : (4) Weird beasts: ooc the rocks reach up about 15ft at the most. the beasties are hiding behind ones that are about 5ft high
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:30 2003] : ** (4) Weird beasts watch Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:34 2003] : ** (5) Xerox bounces up onto one of the rocks **
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:36 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya stares at sucking mouth **
[Sat Feb 01 22:16:54 2003] : (4) Weird beasts: ooc rocks are at least 40ft away from you lot
[Sat Feb 01 22:17:05 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath sheathes sword and calls to beasts **
[Sat Feb 01 22:17:14 2003] : (3) Arkannath: "who are you, and what are you doing here?"
[Sat Feb 01 22:18:00 2003] : ** (4) Weird beasts walk out from behind rocks **
[Sat Feb 01 22:18:20 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard lowers her bow a bit **
[Sat Feb 01 22:18:41 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath still has his shield ready **
[Sat Feb 01 22:19:01 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is still staring **
[Sat Feb 01 22:19:18 2003] : ** (4) Weird beasts appear to be about 5ft tall and 8ft long, built almost like a velociraptor except got the no arms part, and the suucky mouth and the orifice in the forhead **
[Sat Feb 01 22:19:20 2003] : ** (5) Xerox waits to see what happens **
[Sat Feb 01 22:19:59 2003] : ** (7) Chiara waits **
[Sat Feb 01 22:20:01 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: How many are there?
[Sat Feb 01 22:20:05 2003] : (4) Weird beasts: 2
[Sat Feb 01 22:20:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: how many legs do they have?
[Sat Feb 01 22:20:44 2003] : (4) Weird beasts: 2
[Sat Feb 01 22:20:57 2003] : ** (4) Weird beasts suddenly charge Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:02 2003] : (4) Weird beasts: initiative
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:06 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya found the F4 macro key **
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:09 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Initiative Sil'anya:: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:10 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc they're devourers
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:15 2003] : (7) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:15 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative IB: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:30 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc must get Cel's dice...
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:34 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:36 2003] : (4) Weird beasts: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Sat Feb 01 22:21:36 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Sat Feb 01 22:22:24 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc, no, go straight for the top, get the DM's
[Sat Feb 01 22:22:25 2003] : ** (4) Digester1 attacks Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 01 22:22:54 2003] : ** (4) Digester1 runs close and shoots forth a stream of acid (from the orifice in the forehead) **
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:02 2003] : (4) Digester1: reflex save
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:04 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc ewwww
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:10 2003] : (4) Digester1: [8d8] -> [5,3,2,8,6,2,6,3] = (35)
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:21 2003] : (4) Digester1: take 35 ark
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:24 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc oops
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:30 2003] : ** (4) Digester2 attacks IB **
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:30 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya quickly schanges to Crossbow **
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:37 2003] : ** (4) Digester2 shoots acid at IB **
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:42 2003] : (4) Digester2: reflex save IB
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:47 2003] : (4) Digester2: [8d8] -> [2,1,2,6,5,4,1,4] = (25)
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:47 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:52 2003] : (4) Digester2: 25 damage
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:56 2003] : (7) Chiara: [1d100] -> [19] = (19)
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:59 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc am I prayed up, BTW? this is going to be an interesting fight if not...
[Sat Feb 01 22:23:59 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Ouch
[Sat Feb 01 22:24:10 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc ignore die roll :_)
[Sat Feb 01 22:24:21 2003] : (4) Digester2: ooc this is set just after last week chiara, no extra resting done
[Sat Feb 01 22:24:39 2003] : (4) Digester2: silanya?
[Sat Feb 01 22:24:45 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc prepare to die. and it wasn't last week, I was here last week...
[Sat Feb 01 22:24:55 2003] : (4) DM: ooc week before then
[Sat Feb 01 22:24:56 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc last session :-P
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:14 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: The one on ark (and I still don't know Iif I have one or two shots with crossbow)
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:16 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Heavy Crossbow (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:16 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Heavy Crossbow (second): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:32 2003] : (4) DM: both missed
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:35 2003] : (4) DM: xerox?
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:42 2003] : (5) Xerox: one on ark
[Sat Feb 01 22:25:52 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [13,17] = (30) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) + [1d6] -> [5] = (5) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [5,17] = (22) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sat Feb 01 22:26:01 2003] : (4) DM: 3 hits
[Sat Feb 01 22:26:31 2003] : (4) DM: IB?
[Sat Feb 01 22:26:42 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What's the range?
[Sat Feb 01 22:26:59 2003] : (4) DM: 20ft from you IB, either shoot it or charge at it
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:15 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus (base): [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:15 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus (second): [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:19 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus (base): [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:19 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, pointblank, weapon focus (second): [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:21 2003] : (4) DM: 1 hit
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:25 2003] : (4) DM: 1 more
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:27 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: First 3
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:28 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hits all in
[Sat Feb 01 22:27:38 2003] : (4) DM: Ark?
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:05 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath enters rage, drops shield and swings sword at nearest one **
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:22 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:22 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+17] -> [1,17] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:22 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:28 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hits
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:44 2003] : (4) DM: Its still standing, but looks weak
[Sat Feb 01 22:28:52 2003] : (4) DM: Chiara?
[Sat Feb 01 22:29:10 2003] : (7) Chiara: at same:
[Sat Feb 01 22:29:19 2003] : (7) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sat Feb 01 22:29:24 2003] : (4) DM: hit
[Sat Feb 01 22:29:28 2003] : (4) DM: its still up
[Sat Feb 01 22:29:50 2003] : ** (4) Digester1 attacks ark with its legs **
[Sat Feb 01 22:29:53 2003] : (4) Digester1: ac ark?
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:04 2003] : (3) Arkannath: AC=10+5+4-2=17
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:10 2003] : (4) Digester1: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:15 2003] : (4) Digester1: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:20 2003] : (4) Digester1: 5 damage
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:29 2003] : ** (4) Digester2 attacks IB with legs **
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:32 2003] : (4) Digester2: ac IB?
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:40 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: 23
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:43 2003] : (4) Digester2: [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20)
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:49 2003] : (4) DM: silanya?
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:55 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: one on ark
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:57 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Heavy Crossbow (base): [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [9,0] = (9)
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:57 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d10+0] -> [10,9,0] = (19)
[Sat Feb 01 22:30:57 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Heavy Crossbow (second): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:19 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Sorry, ac=22 not 23 (still a miss anyway)
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:31 2003] : (4) DM: The first Digester drops heavily when the bolt skewers its itty bitty brain
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:41 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: \o/
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:44 2003] : (4) DM: Xerox?
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:55 2003] : (5) Xerox: pepper the other one
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:59 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 22:31:59 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [14,17] = (31) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [7,17] = (24) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [5] = (5) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire

[Sat Feb 01 22:32:05 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hits
[Sat Feb 01 22:32:23 2003] : (4) DM: IB?
[Sat Feb 01 22:32:30 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [6,18] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 22:32:30 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:04 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Is it dead yet?
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:10 2003] : (4) DM: The second Digester falls with a hammer in the head
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:19 2003] : (4) DM: both are dead
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:34 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard cleans her hammer and puts it away **
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:35 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: What *are* these things? *shudder*
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:43 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Where *are* we
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:49 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ?
[Sat Feb 01 22:33:56 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath relaxes, ending rage **
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:00 2003] : (7) Chiara: is anyone hurt?
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:09 2003] : (3) Arkannath: (and suddenly looks quite wounded indeed)
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:10 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes, I am a bit
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:28 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc down to 6 hp's, of 56
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:37 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc I have a few spells, my method of crossing and re-crossing them off my list confused me before. new clean piece of paper for next week!
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:53 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Heal Arkannath first, I can go a while longer
[Sat Feb 01 22:34:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Not much Chiara, a little from last fight but not more than a good nights rest will heal.
[Sat Feb 01 22:35:22 2003] : (4) DM: PAUSE - cig break
[Sat Feb 01 22:35:25 2003] : (5) Xerox: I'm fine as well
[Sat Feb 01 22:35:30 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: LOL
[Sat Feb 01 22:35:31 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya mumbles to herself: "If any rest can be found in a place like this..." **
[Sat Feb 01 22:36:28 2003] : (7) Chiara: ooc we appear to be paused. oh well, die roll anyway:
[Sat Feb 01 22:36:37 2003] : (7) Chiara: [4d8+7] -> [5,1,3,6,7] = (22)
[Sat Feb 01 22:37:01 2003] : (7) Chiara: that's Cure Serious for you, Ark
[Sat Feb 01 22:37:22 2003] : (7) Chiara: I mean Critical. that
[Sat Feb 01 22:37:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ok, ta
[Sat Feb 01 22:37:58 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc that was ooc :-)
[Sat Feb 01 22:38:10 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:38:18 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I'm still on 46, even with 30 down
[Sat Feb 01 22:39:10 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc Can't you heal yourself? :P
[Sat Feb 01 22:39:48 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Nope, used them all last session
[Sat Feb 01 22:39:53 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc :(
[Sat Feb 01 22:39:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc we need sleep :P
[Sat Feb 01 22:41:08 2003] : (7) Chiara (exit): 22:41
[Sat Feb 01 22:44:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc where'd she go?
[Sat Feb 01 22:44:46 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc dunno...
[Sat Feb 01 22:44:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I don't know?
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:03 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Oocc hopefully she'll be back
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:33 2003] : (4) DM: back
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:33 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I don't see her in the chat either
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: test...
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [Bad dice format]
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:45 2003] : (3) Arkannath: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:49 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc wb, but Arian has gone missing :(
[Sat Feb 01 22:45:58 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: wb Darren
[Sat Feb 01 22:46:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc She timed out int the chat now
[Sat Feb 01 22:46:58 2003] : (4) DM: ooc we can wait a lil for her i guess
[Sat Feb 01 22:47:11 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc at least she healed you guys before gdisappearing
[Sat Feb 01 22:47:31 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc She didn't heal me
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:07 2003] : (4) DM: UNPAUSE
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:13 2003] : (4) DM: Camping for a while?
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:19 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I think we should rest...
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:24 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: We should
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:36 2003] : (3) Arkannath: if our healer is unable to heal, and we are tired...
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:42 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes, we need it
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:46 2003] : ** (5) Xerox has a look around the area from the top of one of the big rocks **
[Sat Feb 01 22:48:52 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc is digester meat edible? we might need supplies
[Sat Feb 01 22:49:07 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Do we rest here or should we get up?
[Sat Feb 01 22:49:34 2003] : (4) DM: ooc i guess it'd be edible
[Sat Feb 01 22:49:51 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we should rest this side of the portal... there is then less chance of an ambush
[Sat Feb 01 22:49:59 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath starts carving steaks **
[Sat Feb 01 22:50:47 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard starts a fire **
[Sat Feb 01 22:51:04 2003] : (4) DM: The area you are on is at the top of a large hill, all around it is open plains with a few scattered hills. to the south about 1 day away is what looks to be grassland/forest, to the east is a mountain range. a couple of hours north of you lot is a small town.
[Sat Feb 01 22:51:48 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: How many hours?
[Sat Feb 01 22:51:56 2003] : (4) DM: 2-3
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:13 2003] : (3) Arkannath: do I recognise the area?
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:18 2003] : (4) DM: nope
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:29 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: We should rest first anyway. Who knows whether they're friendly or not...
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I've travelled the plains east of Waterdeep
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:37 2003] : (5) Xerox: camp here would be best
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:39 2003] : (4) DM: ooc goof for you
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:43 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:52:45 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc :-P
[Sat Feb 01 22:53:34 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath volunteers for the first watch **
[Sat Feb 01 22:53:48 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: I'll take second
[Sat Feb 01 22:53:52 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: IB needs rest
[Sat Feb 01 22:54:24 2003] : (5) Xerox: that gives me third
[Sat Feb 01 22:54:57 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Don't worry about me, I've still got some potions left
[Sat Feb 01 22:55:08 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya worries anyway **
[Sat Feb 01 22:55:12 2003] : (4) DM: Looks like IB gets fourth watch
[Sat Feb 01 22:55:21 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hours each?
[Sat Feb 01 22:55:30 2003] : (3) Arkannath: k
[Sat Feb 01 22:56:00 2003] : (4) DM: [4d6] -> [2,2,3,1] = (8)
[Sat Feb 01 22:56:18 2003] : (4) DM: nothing happens during the time you rest
[Sat Feb 01 22:56:48 2003] : (4) DM: ooc how long u lot wanna wait for arian for?
[Sat Feb 01 22:57:38 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc dont mind
[Sat Feb 01 22:57:39 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc tell us what you'll throw at us and we'll tell how long we'll wait :P
[Sat Feb 01 22:57:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc dunno... ideas anyone?
[Sat Feb 01 22:57:45 2003] : (3) Arkannath: oo clol
[Sat Feb 01 22:58:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Sounds like the best idea yet ;)
[Sat Feb 01 22:58:13 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:58:45 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc she's back
[Sat Feb 01 22:59:13 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc back
[Sat Feb 01 22:59:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc was getting pasta
[Sat Feb 01 22:59:35 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 22:59:42 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc What kind of pasta?
[Sat Feb 01 22:59:54 2003] : (8) Chiara (enter): 22:59
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:01 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc wb Arian
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:05 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc wb, Arian :)
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:07 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc tortellini
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:10 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:19 2003] : (4) DM: ooc wb arian
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:21 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc *sigh* back again
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:26 2003] : (4) DM: everyone is rested
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:34 2003] : (8) Chiara: *grin* how nice
[Sat Feb 01 23:00:38 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:01:10 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Max hp restored?
[Sat Feb 01 23:01:31 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc let me cast my remaining available spells for people's hp...
[Sat Feb 01 23:01:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I turned on "rest until healed"...
[Sat Feb 01 23:01:37 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:01:40 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:01:42 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sat Feb 01 23:02:35 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ok Chiara, I'm down 28, IB is down 30
[Sat Feb 01 23:02:39 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc total of 5 hp to anyone needing them from Cure Minor...
[Sat Feb 01 23:02:43 2003] : (3) Arkannath: don't know about the others
[Sat Feb 01 23:02:56 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: I'm okay
[Sat Feb 01 23:03:01 2003] : (8) Chiara: one Cure Light:
[Sat Feb 01 23:03:12 2003] : (8) Chiara: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Feb 01 23:03:17 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc But Arkannath needs it more than IB, his total is lower
[Sat Feb 01 23:04:08 2003] : (8) Chiara: and - er, is that one or two Cure moderates I have? Definitely a new piece of paper needed for spell-list, it is covered in crosses and erasures...
[Sat Feb 01 23:04:22 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc go for two :-P
[Sat Feb 01 23:04:51 2003] : (8) Chiara: [2d8+7] -> [6,6,7] = (19)
[Sat Feb 01 23:04:51 2003] : (8) Chiara: [2d8+7] -> [4,8,7] = (19)
[Sat Feb 01 23:05:04 2003] : (8) Chiara: there you go, folks
[Sat Feb 01 23:05:16 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc 19 each?
[Sat Feb 01 23:05:19 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ok
[Sat Feb 01 23:05:22 2003] : (8) Chiara: yes
[Sat Feb 01 23:05:34 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Thank you, Chiara
[Sat Feb 01 23:06:21 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Ah, that is better... these burns might not scar me after all...
[Sat Feb 01 23:06:37 2003] : (4) DM: all done?
[Sat Feb 01 23:06:43 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes
[Sat Feb 01 23:06:47 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc who takes the 9 and who takes the 5?
[Sat Feb 01 23:07:16 2003] : (8) Chiara: it's 5 lots of 1, so take as many as you need...
[Sat Feb 01 23:07:19 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc You take them, I'm only 3 down now after resting and being cured
[Sat Feb 01 23:07:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I'll take the 9. I'm full health then
[Sat Feb 01 23:08:24 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Where to now, Arkannath?
[Sat Feb 01 23:08:44 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we can see a town, a forest and a mountain range
[Sat Feb 01 23:09:06 2003] : (3) Arkannath: where would the vampire be most likely to go?
[Sat Feb 01 23:09:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc it's hard for me to roleplay someone with _quite_ this little knowledge... maybe I should play a mage next time, or a bard...
[Sat Feb 01 23:10:17 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: They need food, and that she can find in towns
[Sat Feb 01 23:10:19 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc go for bard
[Sat Feb 01 23:11:20 2003] : (3) Arkannath: but it is easier to remain undetected in mountains or forest, if they are uninhabited
[Sat Feb 01 23:11:35 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I look around for tracks, just in case
[Sat Feb 01 23:11:57 2003] : (4) DM: make a spot check ark
[Sat Feb 01 23:12:11 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Sat Feb 01 23:12:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc oops
[Sat Feb 01 23:12:19 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:12:29 2003] : (4) DM: the only tracks you see are those of the digesters
[Sat Feb 01 23:13:09 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc How can he even see them? He's still got his eyes closed ;)
[Sat Feb 01 23:13:36 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Let's go to wthe town first. They might be able to tell ous if anything unusual has happened lately...
[Sat Feb 01 23:13:39 2003] : ** (5) Xerox will take a look around for tracks as well **
[Sat Feb 01 23:13:48 2003] : (4) DM: spot check xerox
[Sat Feb 01 23:13:56 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: spot [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Sat Feb 01 23:15:02 2003] : (4) DM: you find some tracks leading north to the town, its obvious someone has tried to hide them. It looks like human tracks, but between each persons feet something was dragging, maybe a chain.
[Sat Feb 01 23:15:20 2003] : (5) Xerox: hmmm odd
[Sat Feb 01 23:15:42 2003] : (5) Xerox: hang on.... maybe the slaves?
[Sat Feb 01 23:15:59 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: More than one?
[Sat Feb 01 23:16:16 2003] : (4) DM: a column of people possibly
[Sat Feb 01 23:16:43 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath looks at the tracks Xerox points out... **
[Sat Feb 01 23:16:46 2003] : (5) Xerox: which suggests that the slavers are off towards the town
[Sat Feb 01 23:16:52 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we should follow them!
[Sat Feb 01 23:17:12 2003] : (3) Arkannath: maybe the town is their base, or a market... either way, we can help
[Sat Feb 01 23:17:23 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Why would they want to cover these tracks up?
[Sat Feb 01 23:17:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath: to avoid pursuit?
[Sat Feb 01 23:17:56 2003] : (5) Xerox: in case of people following them? they didn't try much concealment at the other end
[Sat Feb 01 23:17:57 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Because they know of us?
[Sat Feb 01 23:18:13 2003] : (3) Arkannath: do the tracks start here, or do they just happen to go under the portal?
[Sat Feb 01 23:18:17 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: How could they know of us?
[Sat Feb 01 23:18:25 2003] : (4) DM: they start here
[Sat Feb 01 23:18:45 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we did never catch that vampire...
[Sat Feb 01 23:18:52 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: I don't know IB, everything seems possible (thing of a pond over her head)
[Sat Feb 01 23:18:57 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: thinking
[Sat Feb 01 23:19:08 2003] : (5) Xerox: they probably don't know of us. but anyone could be following them
[Sat Feb 01 23:19:24 2003] : (3) Arkannath: then let us make them aware of us!
[Sat Feb 01 23:19:25 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: We'll find out I guess, just wondering
[Sat Feb 01 23:19:39 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath looks around for support, and prepares to give chase **
[Sat Feb 01 23:19:45 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya smiles slightly at Arkannaths entusiasm **
[Sat Feb 01 23:20:05 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What are we waiting for? :)
[Sat Feb 01 23:20:28 2003] : (5) Xerox: yes we'll deal with them, but some discrecion would be in order. if we can gather some information BEFORE the attack on the slavers it might help
[Sat Feb 01 23:20:50 2003] : (3) Arkannath: then we will follow at a discreet distance.
[Sat Feb 01 23:20:53 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya smiles bigger and starts off towards the town **
[Sat Feb 01 23:20:56 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: To get information we need to find people, so let's be off
[Sat Feb 01 23:21:02 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath sets off, as he thinks the decision is made **
[Sat Feb 01 23:21:21 2003] : ** (5) Xerox follows **
[Sat Feb 01 23:21:28 2003] : ** (8) Chiara too **
[Sat Feb 01 23:21:48 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard walks with Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 01 23:22:14 2003] : (4) DM: assuming you dont meet anything/anyone eon the way (havent checked yet), how close are you going to the town?
[Sat Feb 01 23:22:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: half a mile from it
[Sat Feb 01 23:22:36 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 23:22:40 2003] : (4) DM: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Sat Feb 01 23:23:38 2003] : (4) DM: spot checks
[Sat Feb 01 23:23:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Sat Feb 01 23:23:42 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Sil'anya: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Sat Feb 01 23:23:54 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath gets ready to send initiative **
[Sat Feb 01 23:23:54 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Sat Feb 01 23:23:55 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: spot [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 23:24:04 2003] : (8) Chiara: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Sat Feb 01 23:24:10 2003] : (4) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Sat Feb 01 23:24:36 2003] : (4) DM: marching order?
[Sat Feb 01 23:24:44 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is first **
[Sat Feb 01 23:24:57 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Me and Arkannath together
[Sat Feb 01 23:25:11 2003] : ** (8) Chiara ust in front of the absent wizard, er second from back :-) **
[Sat Feb 01 23:25:12 2003] : (3) Arkannath: bow is ready, arrow in other hand...
[Sat Feb 01 23:25:21 2003] : ** (5) Xerox at the rear with chiara **
[Sat Feb 01 23:25:26 2003] : (4) DM: AC Ark?
[Sat Feb 01 23:25:40 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc "just" - or right at back if the rest of you feel like heroes :-)
[Sat Feb 01 23:26:02 2003] : (3) Arkannath: 19
[Sat Feb 01 23:26:23 2003] : (4) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Sat Feb 01 23:26:26 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc /me always feels like a hero!
[Sat Feb 01 23:26:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:26:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc that's because Arkannath is one ;)
[Sat Feb 01 23:26:57 2003] : (4) DM: As you are walking along.......
[Sat Feb 01 23:27:15 2003] : (4) DM: Just before you get to 1/2 mile from town......
[Sat Feb 01 23:28:37 2003] : (4) DM: A figure 7ft tall, with a 3ft tail, covered in tiger stiped hide, a human shaped head with tigers features, hands whose fingernails grow into claws.........
[Sat Feb 01 23:29:18 2003] : (4) DM: leaps out of hiding behind a rock and pounces on Arkannath, hitting with its bite
[Sat Feb 01 23:29:35 2003] : (4) DM: [2d6+3] -> [6,3,3] = (12)
[Sat Feb 01 23:29:41 2003] : (4) DM: 12 damage and a fort save ark
[Sat Feb 01 23:29:50 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Fortitude save: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:00 2003] : (4) DM: k
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:04 2003] : (4) DM: now initiative
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:08 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Initiative Sil'anya:: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:15 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:17 2003] : (4) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:20 2003] : (8) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:23 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29)
[Sat Feb 01 23:30:43 2003] : (4) DM: ark?
[Sat Feb 01 23:31:04 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Sat Feb 01 23:31:15 2003] : (4) DM: ok, xerox first
[Sat Feb 01 23:31:29 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [6,17] = (23) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [9,17] = (26) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) + [1d6] -> [1] = (1) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sat Feb 01 23:32:00 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hits, doesnt seem to be hurt
[Sat Feb 01 23:32:24 2003] : (4) DM: silanya?
[Sat Feb 01 23:32:49 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc If it's clawing on ark it's right behind me, yes? (ie melee...)
[Sat Feb 01 23:32:55 2003] : (4) DM: yes
[Sat Feb 01 23:32:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [1,2,6,3] = (12)
[Sat Feb 01 23:32:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [4d6+12+1d6] -> [5,6,2,3,12,2] = (30)
[Sat Feb 01 23:32:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [1,4,6,3] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 23:33:21 2003] : (4) DM: ok, 2 hits, it looks a tad hurt by that
[Sat Feb 01 23:33:41 2003] : (4) DM: Chiara?
[Sat Feb 01 23:34:24 2003] : (8) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 23:34:43 2003] : (4) DM: hit, no damage
[Sat Feb 01 23:34:49 2003] : (4) DM: ark?
[Sat Feb 01 23:34:53 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 23:34:54 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Sat Feb 01 23:34:54 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+12] -> [2,1,12] = (15)
[Sat Feb 01 23:35:06 2003] : (4) DM: not a crit
[Sat Feb 01 23:35:07 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hits
[Sat Feb 01 23:35:20 2003] : (4) DM: IB?
[Sat Feb 01 23:35:24 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [1,18] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Sat Feb 01 23:35:24 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sat Feb 01 23:35:31 2003] : (4) DM: 2 hits
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:07 2003] : ** (4) Weretiger looks EXTREMELY beaten up **
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:15 2003] : ** (4) Weretiger lashes out at Arkannath **
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:27 2003] : (4) Weretiger: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:28 2003] : (4) Weretiger: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:32 2003] : (4) Weretiger: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:36 2003] : (4) Weretiger: ac?
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: 19
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:54 2003] : (4) Weretiger: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:54 2003] : (4) Weretiger: take 11
[Sat Feb 01 23:36:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I shoulda entered rage... never mind
[Sat Feb 01 23:37:12 2003] : ** (4) Weretiger looks worried **
[Sat Feb 01 23:37:18 2003] : (4) Weretiger: Xerox?
[Sat Feb 01 23:37:30 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [11,17] = (28) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [20,17] = (37) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire

[Sat Feb 01 23:37:38 2003] : (5) Xerox: crit check
[Sat Feb 01 23:37:41 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [17,17] = (34) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) + [1d6] -> [1] = (1) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [8,17] = (25) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sat Feb 01 23:37:43 2003] : ** (4) Weretiger shrugs off the shots **
[Sat Feb 01 23:37:56 2003] : ** (4) Weretiger still shrugs off the shots **
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:02 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Don't shoot it: hit it!
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:07 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:11 2003] : (4) Weretiger: Silanya?
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:13 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [16,12] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [4,5,6,3] = (18)
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:13 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [4,3,6,1] = (14)
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:28 2003] : ** (4) Weretiger loses his head **
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:34 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :D
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:46 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Well done :)
[Sat Feb 01 23:38:57 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya smiles big as she cleans her sword **
[Sat Feb 01 23:39:08 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Thank you IB :)
[Sat Feb 01 23:39:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: hah, what _was_ that?
[Sat Feb 01 23:39:23 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc "my weapon has no effect!" - aw, and I was just about to try whopping him with the Mace of Petrification too, I've never attacked anything with that before...
[Sat Feb 01 23:39:38 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:39:51 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc and it took 99 damage and was still standing...
[Sat Feb 01 23:39:55 2003] : (4) DM: he was carrying......
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:18 2003] : (4) DM: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:22 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [10] = (10)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:29 2003] : (4) DM: no money
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:31 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc We killed it but there still are dots ;)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:31 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [35] = (35)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:35 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [55] = (55)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:37 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:39 2003] : (4) DM: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:47 2003] : (4) DM: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Sat Feb 01 23:40:48 2003] : (4) DM: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:02 2003] : (4) DM: 1 item
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:07 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [43] = (43)
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:09 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc which was....
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:18 2003] : (4) DM: a rod
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:38 2003] : Server Administrator-> wow, look, I can send server messages...
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:39 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [31] = (31)
[Sat Feb 01 23:41:45 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sat Feb 01 23:42:07 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc the power!
[Sat Feb 01 23:42:14 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc brb, getting icecream
[Sat Feb 01 23:42:30 2003] : (4) DM: PAUSE - cig break
[Sat Feb 01 23:42:42 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc rod of ressurection? :P
[Sat Feb 01 23:42:52 2003] : (3) Arkannath: back
[Sat Feb 01 23:43:01 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: brb
[Sat Feb 01 23:43:13 2003] : ** (8) Chiara will try not to have a crash this time :-) **
[Sat Feb 01 23:43:16 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 01 23:43:35 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What did happen, Arian?
[Sat Feb 01 23:44:44 2003] : (3) Arkannath: It's great: all week, I display admirable willpower in not eating snack foods, and then on Saturdays I come here and stuff my face :-)
[Sat Feb 01 23:44:57 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: KMAO
[Sat Feb 01 23:45:18 2003] : (8) Chiara: Edmund walked around the back of the desk and pulled a cable *very* slightly loose. It took me a wihile to work out which one it was, they all looked fine and I pushed them all, but not quite hard ernough till I got pissed off and started going *shove* that's plugged in, and *that's* plugged in *shove*...
[Sat Feb 01 23:45:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath: great...
[Sat Feb 01 23:45:41 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: LOL
[Sat Feb 01 23:45:54 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I'm glad you found the problem anyway
[Sat Feb 01 23:46:08 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I know someone who bought a new network card and did a complete reinstall when it was just a loose cable...
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:14 2003] : (8) Chiara: oh dear :-)
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:28 2003] : (3) Arkannath: yep
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:35 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: When a user called me and said: "it doesn't do anyrthing" I always asked them to give all cables firmly. It uually did the trick
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:35 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: back
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:45 2003] : (3) Arkannath: only cost 15, at least she didn't buy a new PC
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:50 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: wb
[Sat Feb 01 23:47:54 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :)
[Sat Feb 01 23:48:39 2003] : (8) Chiara: I knew what caused it, so I knew it was a loose cable, but finding the one which changed anything when I pushed it took a bit of time
[Sat Feb 01 23:49:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I had an internal loose cable, to my hard drive. Had to take the case off and poke it...
[Sat Feb 01 23:49:58 2003] : (8) Chiara: that would have been frustrating
[Sat Feb 01 23:50:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: it wasn't too bad... I was able to diagnose the problem from its behaviour...
[Sat Feb 01 23:51:33 2003] : (8) Chiara: though I notice that new computer cases are far easier to put on and take off than older ones, this computer takes no time to get into comparedd with all the screws you have to undo to open the other one.
[Sat Feb 01 23:51:56 2003] : (3) Arkannath: mine only takes 2 screws, and a "slide and lift"
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:06 2003] : (3) Arkannath: entire side panel comes off
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:07 2003] : (4) DM: back
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:09 2003] : (4) DM: UNPAUSE
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:10 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :)
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:13 2003] : (8) Chiara: very nice
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: wb
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:22 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:42 2003] : (4) DM: ok, you killed the weretiger
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:52 2003] : (3) Arkannath: true
[Sat Feb 01 23:52:52 2003] : (4) DM: you found the rod he had
[Sat Feb 01 23:54:00 2003] : (4) DM: continueing on toward town? (or half mile from town)
[Sat Feb 01 23:54:12 2003] : (3) Arkannath: yes
[Sat Feb 01 23:54:20 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: of course
[Sat Feb 01 23:54:34 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Feb 01 23:54:41 2003] : (4) DM: you get there without any further trouble
[Sat Feb 01 23:55:32 2003] : (4) DM: anyone gonna do anything?
[Sat Feb 01 23:55:51 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I look towards the town, see what I can tell about it
[Sat Feb 01 23:56:04 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya takes a look at the inhabitants. Do they look normal? :P **
[Sat Feb 01 23:56:14 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I also pour another glass of wine
[Sat Feb 01 23:56:25 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc been there, done that :P
[Sat Feb 01 23:57:04 2003] : (4) DM: its not a town, more a large semi-permanent camp. You can see several humanoid creatures moving around but cant tell what they are from this distance. At the centre of the camp is a large stone building, everyones attention seems to be focused on this.
[Sat Feb 01 23:57:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: how many huts/tents are there?
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:07 2003] : (4) DM: huts....about 20, ranging in size from some that could only hold 5 people max, up to two that could each hold 50 or so people.
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:35 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I think we should approach...
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:46 2003] : (8) Chiara: brb
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:52 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: I agree, we can't just stand here...
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:54 2003] : (5) Xerox: how many moving around roughly?
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath: be wary but not hostile
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:55 2003] : (4) DM: ooc ok
[Sat Feb 01 23:58:56 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Lead on, I'll follow
[Sat Feb 01 23:59:29 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc back
[Sat Feb 01 23:59:33 2003] : (4) DM: ooc ok
[Sat Feb 01 23:59:35 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc wb
[Sun Feb 02 00:00:16 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard stays at Arkannath's side **
[Sun Feb 02 00:00:29 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya follows close **
[Sun Feb 02 00:00:32 2003] : (4) DM: just walking in?
[Sun Feb 02 00:00:46 2003] : (3) Arkannath: yes, quite openly, but I have my shield ready
[Sun Feb 02 00:01:05 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya has hand losely on sword **
[Sun Feb 02 00:01:13 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:02:37 2003] : (4) DM: As you approach the 'town' you see about 10 orges spread around the camp, no more than 2 in one place. They seem to be quite calm and relaxed. Standing near the entrance to the stone building is what looks like a 5ft tall, leaner Duergar.......
[Sun Feb 02 00:02:51 2003] : (4) DM: None of them pay you any attention.....
[Sun Feb 02 00:02:57 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc do you mean ogres?
[Sun Feb 02 00:03:09 2003] : (4) DM: ooc yes
[Sun Feb 02 00:03:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc ok :-)
[Sun Feb 02 00:03:36 2003] : (3) Arkannath: what say you, friends? we approach?
[Sun Feb 02 00:03:46 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: sure
[Sun Feb 02 00:03:48 2003] : (4) DM: The duergar is watching you but the ogres dont seem bothered at all
[Sun Feb 02 00:03:54 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Why not?
[Sun Feb 02 00:04:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we set off
[Sun Feb 02 00:04:18 2003] : (4) DM: for any part of the town in particular?
[Sun Feb 02 00:04:26 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I call to the duergar "greeting! is there somewhere we can rest here?"
[Sun Feb 02 00:05:13 2003] : (4) Durzagon: What the hell are you doing here? Who are you?
[Sun Feb 02 00:05:27 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we are travellers from the South...
[Sun Feb 02 00:05:35 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Is that a way to greet visitors?
[Sun Feb 02 00:05:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we lost our way
[Sun Feb 02 00:05:53 2003] : (4) Durzagon: Well get out of here!!!
[Sun Feb 02 00:06:27 2003] : (8) Chiara: Why, what's going to happen?
[Sun Feb 02 00:06:40 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard is rapidly losing her patience, and it shows **
[Sun Feb 02 00:06:49 2003] : (4) Durzagon: If the boss turns up and your here he'll be extremely pissed off
[Sun Feb 02 00:07:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath: who is this "boss"?
[Sun Feb 02 00:07:14 2003] : (4) Durzagon: Trust me, you dont want to know. Just go.
[Sun Feb 02 00:07:30 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Who are *you*?
[Sun Feb 02 00:08:02 2003] : (4) Durzagon: I'm someone who'd not stupid enough to ignore good advice.
[Sun Feb 02 00:08:39 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon looks up at the statue on the roof of the stone building **
[Sun Feb 02 00:08:48 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya looks up too **
[Sun Feb 02 00:08:51 2003] : ** (5) Xerox takes a look **
[Sun Feb 02 00:09:06 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard looks up **
[Sun Feb 02 00:09:08 2003] : (4) Durzagon: ooc purple statue, 14ft tall, looks like a demon.
[Sun Feb 02 00:09:21 2003] : (4) Durzagon: ooc face is just a rune, no features
[Sun Feb 02 00:09:24 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc like the one we saw back in the tunnel?
[Sun Feb 02 00:09:34 2003] : (4) Durzagon: ooc not quite, but similar
[Sun Feb 02 00:09:51 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath is sidling past Durzagon **
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:14 2003] : (8) Chiara: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [17,13] = (30)
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:18 2003] : (4) Durzagon: Your choice
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:21 2003] : (5) Xerox: "hey guys it sounds like good advice, lets keep on going." /me wispers to the others to leave now we'll deal with this later
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:27 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: You never answered our question though... Is there somewhere we can rest around here?
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:28 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon sprints off toward one of the smaller buildings **
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: quick! inside!
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:49 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath ducks into the big building **
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:54 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya follows **
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:55 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon raises itself up to its full height and leaps down from the roof (its the statue) **
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:56 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard runs towards Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 02 00:10:56 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc do I recognise anything about the statue?
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:04 2003] : (4) Eidolon: initiative
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:04 2003] : ** (8) Chiara ducks obediently **
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:07 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Initiative Sil'anya:: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:15 2003] : (8) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:24 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:27 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:29 2003] : ** (5) Xerox now knows exactly what A'Sadar feels like all the time **
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:35 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:37 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 00:11:52 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ark?
[Sun Feb 02 00:12:13 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Sun Feb 02 00:12:32 2003] : (4) Eidolon: What u doing Ark?
[Sun Feb 02 00:12:36 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc why, Xeroc? feel like a tagalong?
[Sun Feb 02 00:12:45 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sun Feb 02 00:12:55 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc he wanted to bolt and we didn't :-D
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:06 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Die, demon!
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:13 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath attacks Eidolon **
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:14 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc no the bloodlust and charging blindly into combat of everyone else
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+17] -> [10,17] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:22 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc :-P
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:24 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is hit twice **
[Sun Feb 02 00:13:37 2003] : (4) Eidolon: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:01 2003] : (5) Xerox: oh well we go to combat then try shooting it
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:05 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [5,17] = (22) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [15,17] = (32) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) + [1d6] -> [5] = (5) fire

[Sun Feb 02 00:14:10 2003] : (4) Eidolon: 2 hits
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:21 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon seems to ignore most of the damage **
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:35 2003] : (4) Eidolon: silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:36 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [4,6,6,4] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:36 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [4d6+12+1d6] -> [5,5,5,5,12,6] = (38)
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:37 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [3,6,6,1] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:47 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is hit twice **
[Sun Feb 02 00:14:59 2003] : (4) Eidolon: Chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:07 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon attacks Ironbeard **
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:18 2003] : (8) Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:23 2003] : (4) Eidolon: miss
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:26 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:26 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:29 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ac IB?
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:33 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: 22
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:51 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon sprays a gout of thick blood from the rune on its face, the blood hits IB **
[Sun Feb 02 00:15:58 2003] : (4) Eidolon: will save?
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:00 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc ewwww
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:05 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:13 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:13 2003] : (4) Eidolon: IB?
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:28 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [11,18] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:28 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:41 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is hit twice and looks in bad shape **
[Sun Feb 02 00:16:50 2003] : (4) Eidolon: Ark?
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:07 2003] : (3) Arkannath: you shall not harm my friends, demon!
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:23 2003] : (3) Arkannath: using power attack, subbing 2 points
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:25 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+17] -> [16,17] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [7,9] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:25 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+12] -> [14,12] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:26 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:34 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is hit twice **
[Sun Feb 02 00:17:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: so 31,14/24,15
[Sun Feb 02 00:18:12 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is still standing **
[Sun Feb 02 00:18:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: so 31,18/24,15 (sorry)
[Sun Feb 02 00:18:20 2003] : (4) Eidolon: Xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 00:18:24 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ooc i know
[Sun Feb 02 00:18:37 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [5,17] = (22) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [8,17] = (25) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9) + [1d6] -> [1] = (1) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire

[Sun Feb 02 00:18:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I'm a fool... can't remember which way it goes :-P
[Sun Feb 02 00:18:58 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is hit by three arrows, doesnt seem to be hurt by them much **
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:09 2003] : (4) Eidolon: silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:11 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [16,12] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [2,2,6,4] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:11 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [4,6,6,6] = (22)
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:20 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is hit once **
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:38 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon is quite badly hurt and looking in need of repair **
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:46 2003] : (4) Eidolon: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:50 2003] : (8) Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:51 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon attacks IB again **
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:54 2003] : (4) Eidolon: miss
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:56 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc my rolls!
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:58 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Sun Feb 02 00:19:58 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:16 2003] : (4) Eidolon: 1 hit on IB
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:24 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [2d6+5] -> [5,3,5] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:24 2003] : (4) Eidolon: [2d6+5] -> [6,2,5] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:28 2003] : (4) Eidolon: 13 damage
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:31 2003] : (4) Eidolon: and a will save
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:43 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:50 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:52 2003] : (4) Eidolon: IB attack
[Sun Feb 02 00:20:55 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Is that the best you can do?
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:00 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [18,18] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:00 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [6,13] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:05 2003] : ** (4) Eidolon crumbles **
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:15 2003] : (4) Eidolon: ooc bloody well fail a save someone!!!!!
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:26 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc shan't :-p
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:34 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I don't want to! ;)
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:47 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc aren't my appalling attack rolls enough to appease your blood lust?
[Sun Feb 02 00:21:49 2003] : (4) DM: ooc no lycanthropy, no permanent confusion on IB, no nothing!!!!
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:13 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc It did hurt me though (a little)
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:17 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon returns with 4 ogres accompanying him **
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:17 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc I can see lycanthropy as in-character for Ark
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:21 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon charges **
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:27 2003] : (4) Durzagon: new initiative
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Initiative Sil'anya:: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:35 2003] : (8) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Sun Feb 02 00:22:47 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:02 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:16 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:16 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:36 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon attacks Silanya **
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:49 2003] : (4) Durzagon: ac?
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:52 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: 20
[Sun Feb 02 00:23:59 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon uses 2 claws, 1 bite and 1 beard attack **
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:09 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:09 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:15 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc beard?!
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:20 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:26 2003] : (4) Durzagon: 1 claw hits
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:31 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:35 2003] : (4) Durzagon: take 6 silanya
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:57 2003] : (4) Durzagon: Silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [5,4,6,5] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 00:24:59 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [3,2,6,3] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:25:21 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon takes 2 hits **
[Sun Feb 02 00:25:38 2003] : (4) Durzagon: IB? attacking durzagon or some of the 4 ogres?
[Sun Feb 02 00:25:51 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Who's closest to me?
[Sun Feb 02 00:25:57 2003] : (4) Durzagon: ogre
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:10 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I'll hit him then
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:13 2003] : (4) Durzagon: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:14 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [18,18] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:14 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:30 2003] : ** (4) Ogre dies **
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:42 2003] : (4) Ogre: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 00:26:58 2003] : (8) Chiara: on closest opponent:
[Sun Feb 02 00:27:03 2003] : (4) Ogre: ogre
[Sun Feb 02 00:27:03 2003] : (8) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Sun Feb 02 00:27:17 2003] : ** (4) Ogre takes 1 hit **
[Sun Feb 02 00:27:30 2003] : (4) Ogre: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 00:27:53 2003] : ** (5) Xerox takes to the sky and shoots durzagon **
[Sun Feb 02 00:28:12 2003] : (4) Ogre: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:28:17 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [12,17] = (29) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [4,17] = (21) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8) + [1d6] -> [5] = (5) fire

[Sun Feb 02 00:28:32 2003] : ** (4) Ogre takes 4 hits **
[Sun Feb 02 00:28:40 2003] : (4) Ogre: ooc oops
[Sun Feb 02 00:28:48 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon takes 3 hits **
[Sun Feb 02 00:28:59 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc we don't mind, really...
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:04 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:07 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon looks near death **
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:11 2003] : (4) Durzagon: Ark?
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:24 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath goes for an ogre... **
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: power attack, switching 3
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:34 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+17] -> [2,17] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:34 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:44 2003] : ** (4) Ogre curls up and dies **
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:44 2003] : (3) Arkannath: 16 and 17, 17 and 20
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:54 2003] : ** (4) Ogre attacks Chiara **
[Sun Feb 02 00:29:56 2003] : (4) Ogre: ac?
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:11 2003] : (8) Chiara: 26
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:13 2003] : (4) Ogre: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:16 2003] : (4) Ogre: miss
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:24 2003] : ** (4) Ogre attacks Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:27 2003] : (4) Ogre: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:29 2003] : (4) Ogre: miss
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ac is 17
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:43 2003] : ** (4) Durzagon attacks Silanya **
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:49 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:49 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:54 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:30:59 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:04 2003] : (4) Durzagon: 1 claw hits
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:16 2003] : (4) Durzagon: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:19 2003] : (4) Durzagon: 8 damage
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:29 2003] : (4) Durzagon: silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:30 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [2,6,6,5] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:30 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [4d6+12+1d6] -> [5,6,2,2,12,3] = (30)
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:30 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [2,2,6,3] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:49 2003] : (4) DM: so dead you dont want to know what he looks like
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:54 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :P
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:54 2003] : (4) DM: IB?
[Sun Feb 02 00:31:58 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:07 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: On the nearest one
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [2,18] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [20,13] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Critical hit? [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d8+30] -> [7,4,4,30] = (45)
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:14 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya feels useful **
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:21 2003] : ** (4) Ogre dies badly **
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:26 2003] : (4) Ogre: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:36 2003] : (8) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:37 2003] : ** (4) Ogre feels alone **
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:41 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:50 2003] : ** (4) Ogre takes the hit **
[Sun Feb 02 00:32:52 2003] : (4) Ogre: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:01 2003] : (5) Xerox: whats left?
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:11 2003] : ** (4) Ogre is all thats left **
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:11 2003] : (3) Arkannath: one ogre, slightly injured
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:11 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc a lonely ogre :P
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:20 2003] : (5) Xerox: splat it
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:23 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [16,17] = (33) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [3,17] = (20) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [2,12] = (14) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [1] = (1) fire

[Sun Feb 02 00:33:33 2003] : ** (4) Ogre is splatted **
[Sun Feb 02 00:33:39 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:00 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:08 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard inspects the bodies **
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:12 2003] : (4) DM: there dont seem to be any more foes to fight here
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:13 2003] : (3) Arkannath: any evidence around?
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:14 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya smiles big as she cleans her sword **
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:26 2003] : (4) DM: Durzagon has treasure
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:27 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath cleans sword and calms down **
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:45 2003] : ** (5) Xerox is more worried about the other 6 ogres **
[Sun Feb 02 00:34:52 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Chiara, could you please spare a little healing?
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:00 2003] : (4) DM: other six ogres are nowhere to be seen
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:10 2003] : (5) Xerox: wherd they go?
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:15 2003] : ** (8) Chiara examines Sil'anya **
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:20 2003] : (3) Arkannath: what's the construction of the big stone building?
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:24 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [93] = (93)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:24 2003] : ** (5) Xerox flys up so he can see surrounding area **
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:33 2003] : (4) DM: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:33 2003] : (4) DM: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:33 2003] : (4) DM: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:42 2003] : (4) DM: 160 platinum
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:46 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [43] = (43)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:49 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [12] = (12)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:50 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [61] = (61)
[Sun Feb 02 00:35:56 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What did we do to earn that attack?
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:04 2003] : (4) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:05 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: we were present?
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:10 2003] : (4) DM: 4 minor items
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:19 2003] : ** (8) Chiara casts Cure Moderate for Sil'anya **
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:19 2003] : (3) Arkannath: perhaps we are not welcome here...
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:21 2003] : (8) Chiara: [2d8+7] -> [3,6,7] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:27 2003] : (3) Arkannath: all the more reason to find out why!
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Thank you Chiara :)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:32 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [54] = (54)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:32 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [87] = (87)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:32 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [64] = (64)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:32 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [30] = (30)
[Sun Feb 02 00:36:48 2003] : (5) Xerox: ummm we come running into their settlement dont leave when they ask and then proceed to kill their boss and you ask why??
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:02 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we did not attack
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:07 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we asked civilly
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:10 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: We didn't start it, we were attacked
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:18 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [84] = (84)
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:33 2003] : (5) Xerox: yes and they said to leave their settlement and refused to do so
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:37 2003] : (4) DM: potion of cure moderate
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: any creature who attacks a peaceful visitor is a coward. An attack should be honest and open!
[Sun Feb 02 00:37:48 2003] : (8) Chiara: he did say the boss wouldn't like to find us here, though
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:03 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: And never on visitors, where'w the hospitality in that?
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:16 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: where's
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:28 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [44] = (44)
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:28 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [77] = (77)
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:28 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [81] = (81)
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:28 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [57] = (57)
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:30 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [89] = (89)
[Sun Feb 02 00:38:30 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [41] = (41)
[Sun Feb 02 00:39:19 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [92] = (92)
[Sun Feb 02 00:39:19 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [76] = (76)
[Sun Feb 02 00:39:35 2003] : (3) Arkannath: what's the construction of the big stone building?
[Sun Feb 02 00:39:38 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [21] = (21)
[Sun Feb 02 00:39:43 2003] : (3) Arkannath: i.e. is it easy to climb?
[Sun Feb 02 00:39:48 2003] : (8) Chiara: they looked like an armed camp to me... would we necessarily trust creatures of another race that came up to us and said they were just peaceful visitors?
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:16 2003] : (4) DM: ooc yes, easy to climb, stone, highly arty, statues, sticky out bits etc
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:19 2003] : (3) Arkannath: anyone with honour does not attempt to slay a gues
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:20 2003] : (3) Arkannath: t
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:22 2003] : ** (5) Xerox swoops down having decided that trying to argue morality of attacking intruders into your setlement from 400ft to be a bit hard **
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:34 2003] : (4) DM: [1d100] -> [65] = (65)
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:39 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath climbs up the building to have a look around **
[Sun Feb 02 00:40:56 2003] : (4) DM: nothing of interest around, just plains
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:08 2003] : ** (5) Xerox swoops around in and out of the buildings to see whats in there **
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:15 2003] : (4) DM: ooc tresure was: 1 potion cmw, 2 arcane scrolls, 1 wand.
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:25 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya keeps an eye on Ark **
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:28 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard puts the money and potion away **
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:28 2003] : (3) Arkannath: then I go into the big building, sword up and shield ready
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:38 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya follows **
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:39 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:50 2003] : (4) DM: alignment ark? whisper it to me
[Sun Feb 02 00:41:52 2003] : ** (8) Chiara looks distastefully at the potion **
[Sun Feb 02 00:42:02 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What's on these scrolls? And what does the wand do?
[Sun Feb 02 00:42:21 2003] : (4) DM: ooc arcane spells on scrolls
[Sun Feb 02 00:42:31 2003] : (4) DM: ooc u dont know what the wand is :P
[Sun Feb 02 00:42:58 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I was asking the rest of the party, not you, DM ;)
[Sun Feb 02 00:43:04 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:43:15 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc Ark doesn't read and doesn't trust magic...
[Sun Feb 02 00:43:33 2003] : (5) Xerox: anything in the buildings?
[Sun Feb 02 00:43:40 2003] : (4) DM: nothing happens as you walk in ark
[Sun Feb 02 00:43:51 2003] : (4) DM: there are stairs leading down
[Sun Feb 02 00:43:57 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is just behind Ark **
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:04 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard follows Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:22 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc what is the procedure for finding out what's on a scroll?
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:29 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc ask a mage :-P
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:35 2003] : (4) DM: you going down the stairs ark? they open onto a corridor
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:36 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: yes
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:43 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Try to read it?
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:52 2003] : (3) Arkannath: didn't know if you'd finished the description
[Sun Feb 02 00:44:54 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:45:29 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc what about Read Magic? can a cleric read arcane spells? not cast, obviously, but read?
[Sun Feb 02 00:45:54 2003] : (4) DM: the stairs go donw 30 ft and lead into a corridor 40ft long. there are 3 doors.....(see map)
[Sun Feb 02 00:46:28 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I don't see a map
[Sun Feb 02 00:46:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc it's coming...
[Sun Feb 02 00:46:39 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc art time :P
[Sun Feb 02 00:46:48 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc and a high Spellcraft check seems to work too
[Sun Feb 02 00:47:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we're at the bottom of the map?
[Sun Feb 02 00:47:49 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is just behind Ark **
[Sun Feb 02 00:47:59 2003] : (4) DM: ooc u lot r the pink cross
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:04 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:08 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I move slowly and carefully to the first door, sword and shield ready
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:14 2003] : (3) Arkannath: (on the left door)
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:26 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and then I listen at the door
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:28 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:34 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc cursed dice!
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:45 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I join Arkannath
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:48 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:55 2003] : ** (5) Xerox will try the same on the right door **
[Sun Feb 02 00:48:57 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:49:00 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya never left him :P **
[Sun Feb 02 00:49:12 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: Move Silently [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 00:49:16 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: Listen [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Sun Feb 02 00:49:26 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc /me squeezes Sil'Anya's hand: thanks
[Sun Feb 02 00:49:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ;-)
[Sun Feb 02 00:49:32 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:50:06 2003] : (4) DM: IB, your hear a familiar sound behind the door...someone is hitting rock with a pickaxe.
[Sun Feb 02 00:50:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc How come you never thanked me for being at your side? ;)
[Sun Feb 02 00:50:13 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:50:24 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc you weren't there _all along_ :-P
[Sun Feb 02 00:50:32 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Shh, come over here, sounds like mining activity
[Sun Feb 02 00:50:57 2003] : (3) Arkannath: what was in the mage's vision?
[Sun Feb 02 00:51:06 2003] : (3) Arkannath: were the slaves he saw in a mine?
[Sun Feb 02 00:51:16 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I was either at your side or right behind you
[Sun Feb 02 00:51:25 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya was at his side :P **
[Sun Feb 02 00:51:53 2003] : (3) Arkannath: does anyone have a plan, or should we knock and enter?
[Sun Feb 02 00:51:57 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Are we going in?
[Sun Feb 02 00:52:04 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Might as well....
[Sun Feb 02 00:52:13 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya gets sword ready **
[Sun Feb 02 00:52:18 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Or do we check that last door first?
[Sun Feb 02 00:52:45 2003] : (5) Xerox: plan? since when do we ever plan?
[Sun Feb 02 00:52:56 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: :)
[Sun Feb 02 00:53:03 2003] : (3) Arkannath: a good idea, friend.
[Sun Feb 02 00:53:06 2003] : ** (5) Xerox checks the end door **
[Sun Feb 02 00:53:12 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: Move Silently [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26)
[Sun Feb 02 00:53:17 2003] : (5) Xerox: Skill Check: Listen [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 00:53:35 2003] : (4) DM: silence at the end door
[Sun Feb 02 00:54:08 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I knock twice on the door with sounds behind it, and then open it
[Sun Feb 02 00:54:17 2003] : (3) Arkannath: my shield is ready
[Sun Feb 02 00:54:23 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya stays close to ark **
[Sun Feb 02 00:54:28 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: sword ready
[Sun Feb 02 00:54:41 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard stands ready to follow **
[Sun Feb 02 00:54:45 2003] : (4) DM: 90ft long room
[Sun Feb 02 00:55:29 2003] : (4) DM: all along its north wall are human, all chained and beaten, using pickaxes and other tools, digging at the floor of the room........
[Sun Feb 02 00:55:36 2003] : (4) DM: ooc humans
[Sun Feb 02 00:55:45 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc not just one very big one?
[Sun Feb 02 00:55:55 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:06 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is shocked **
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:07 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc KMAO
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:09 2003] : (4) DM: behind them stand 4 ogres, each holding very nasty looking whips
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:32 2003] : (4) DM: the ogres turn and look at you as you enter
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:47 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Anyone who doesn't want to be here can now leave
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:48 2003] : (4) Ogre: ooc anyone speak ogre?
[Sun Feb 02 00:56:59 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Not me
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:05 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc nope
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:06 2003] : (4) Ogre: ooc or giant?
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:11 2003] : (3) Arkannath: not me
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:16 2003] : (5) Xerox: "drop your weapons" in common
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:18 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc nope
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:20 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes, I do
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:30 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath speaks only Common and Kria **
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:34 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc not w/o magic
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:41 2003] : ** (4) Ogre waves its whip and growls "grargh ha yarg" **
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:45 2003] : (4) Ogre: ooc or something similar
[Sun Feb 02 00:57:48 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya stares with hatred at the ogres **
[Sun Feb 02 00:58:05 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc If it's Giant I can understand it
[Sun Feb 02 00:58:22 2003] : (4) Ogre: ooc it said "Who are you" basically
[Sun Feb 02 00:58:22 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc Giant yes
[Sun Feb 02 00:58:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: tell it we are friends
[Sun Feb 02 00:58:40 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: We're friends
[Sun Feb 02 00:58:51 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard doesn't like to lie **
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:08 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc it's not a lie, we never said we were _their_ friends
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:14 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:17 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc true
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:21 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: :)
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:27 2003] : ** (4) Ogre looks from the party to the humans and back to the well armed, bloodied, unhappy looking party....... **
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:35 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc (except that we aren't ... yes, Chiara isn't too happy either) - ah :-)
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:46 2003] : ** (4) Ogres charge **
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:48 2003] : (5) Xerox: oh well
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:51 2003] : (5) Xerox: shoot
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:56 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:57 2003] : (4) Ogres: ok
[Sun Feb 02 00:59:59 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: So far for friendship
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:01 2003] : (4) Ogres: init
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:02 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Initiative Sil'anya:: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:07 2003] : (8) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:08 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:11 2003] : (4) Ogres: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:27 2003] : (4) Ogres: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:42 2003] : (5) Xerox: pepper time
[Sun Feb 02 01:00:47 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [10,17] = (27) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) + [1d6] -> [1] = (1) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [13,17] = (30) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sun Feb 02 01:01:12 2003] : ** (4) Ogre1 dies **
[Sun Feb 02 01:01:18 2003] : (4) Ogre1: ark?
[Sun Feb 02 01:01:26 2003] : (3) Arkannath: how far away is the next one?
[Sun Feb 02 01:01:43 2003] : (4) Ogre2: 40ft
[Sun Feb 02 01:01:45 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:00 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and charges, using power attack for 7
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:03 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:03 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:12 2003] : (3) Arkannath: first one only, +2 for charge
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:15 2003] : ** (4) Ogre2 dies **
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:26 2003] : (4) Ogre3: Silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:30 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: nearest
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [5,3,6,1] = (15)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [4d6+12+1d6] -> [5,3,5,3,12,4] = (32)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [6,3,6,4] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:39 2003] : ** (4) Ogre3 dies **
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:41 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc I love this sword :P
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:44 2003] : (4) Ogre4: IB?
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+18] -> [12,18] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+13] -> [20,13] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 01:02:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Critical hit? [1d20+13] -> [3,13] = (16) ===> Damage: [3d8+30] -> [3,1,6,30] = (40)
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:00 2003] : ** (4) Ogre4 dies **
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:09 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc now that's _nice_
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:24 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc no-one ever lets me have any fun... ;-)
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:28 2003] : (4) DM: ooc no fair :(
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:29 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:45 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc I never even tried the attacks against giants or evil ;)
[Sun Feb 02 01:03:56 2003] : ** (5) Xerox ducks back into the corridor to cover the other doors **
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:01 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc go for the players and not the monsters, DM, it means you all cheer together :-)
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:08 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard walks over to the humans **
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:16 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath calls to the humans: we are here to free you! **
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:40 2003] : ** (8) Chiara goes to see condition of humans **
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:40 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Anyone want out? There's a rope at the place you came in this place, climb it and go home
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:41 2003] : ** (4) Human SPokesman looks EXTREMELY happy **
[Sun Feb 02 01:04:59 2003] : ** (4) Human Spokesman grabs some people and pushes them toward the doors **
[Sun Feb 02 01:05:00 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya smiles big at Spokesman **
[Sun Feb 02 01:05:02 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: thankyou
[Sun Feb 02 01:05:13 2003] : (5) Xerox: how many others are there?
[Sun Feb 02 01:05:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath: would you mind answering a couple of questions before you leave?
[Sun Feb 02 01:05:35 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: We would appreciate it if you would answer some questions
[Sun Feb 02 01:05:51 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: There are about another 40 of us, in the room across the hall. Do you by any chance have some weapons to borrow....we would like to free them ourselves.
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:00 2003] : ** (4) Human Spokesman grabs a whip from a fallen ogre **
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:06 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: Ask whatever you want
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:19 2003] : (3) Arkannath: where were you captured?
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:28 2003] : ** (5) Xerox retrieves several longswords from his sack **
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:30 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: Icewind dale
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:40 2003] : ** (8) Chiara hands over a heavy mace that she has been carrying around never quite selling... **
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and do you know who the slavers are?
[Sun Feb 02 01:06:42 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: our camp was attacked during the night
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:08 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath donates a non-magical longbow... "use it well, and may it serve you as it did me" **
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:11 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: I dont know who they are, they brought us here and forced us to dig at the floor in this room and the next one over
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:14 2003] : (5) Xerox: the town that the first portal came from?
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:29 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: We had no town, we are nomads
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:47 2003] : ** (5) Xerox also pulls out a couple of quivers of normal arrows **
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:54 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: Be careful of their leader, I think he is mad.
[Sun Feb 02 01:07:57 2003] : (3) Arkannath: of which tribe?
[Sun Feb 02 01:08:06 2003] : (5) Xerox: the big statue thing?
[Sun Feb 02 01:08:48 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: the statue was nothing, that was here before we arrived. Their leader is in the far room at the end of the corridor.....
[Sun Feb 02 01:08:52 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard donates arrows as well, since she has no spare weapons to give **
[Sun Feb 02 01:08:54 2003] : (4) Human Spokesman: he talks to his "Master" there
[Sun Feb 02 01:08:58 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc "the boss fight"
[Sun Feb 02 01:09:40 2003] : (5) Xerox: oh great another big bad guy with a mysterious 'master' oh well looks like he's going down
[Sun Feb 02 01:10:14 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath asks the spokesman: "you are nomads? of which tribe?" **
[Sun Feb 02 01:10:16 2003] : (5) Xerox: anyhow.. we should get your compatriots free
[Sun Feb 02 01:10:22 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard searches the room **
[Sun Feb 02 01:10:57 2003] : ** (4) Human Spokesman rushes across the hall, followed by 39 others and attacks the ogres in that room....the ogres dont last long **
[Sun Feb 02 01:11:22 2003] : (4) DM: PAUSE - CIG BREAK
[Sun Feb 02 01:11:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ok
[Sun Feb 02 01:11:42 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya goes to break open another bottle of wine :P **
[Sun Feb 02 01:11:51 2003] : (8) Chiara: are you nervous today, DM? :-) that's the third
[Sun Feb 02 01:11:56 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:12:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: LOL
[Sun Feb 02 01:13:03 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: back :)
[Sun Feb 02 01:13:13 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: wb
[Sun Feb 02 01:13:17 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :D
[Sun Feb 02 01:13:50 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath stops doing artwork **
[Sun Feb 02 01:13:54 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:14:37 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is singing along with Meat Loaf :P **
[Sun Feb 02 01:14:51 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath has Coldplay on... **
[Sun Feb 02 01:15:19 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: never heard o'them:P
[Sun Feb 02 01:15:37 2003] : (3) Arkannath: what?!
[Sun Feb 02 01:15:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: they're great
[Sun Feb 02 01:15:44 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: LOL
[Sun Feb 02 01:15:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath: get some... Rush of blood to the head is a very good song
[Sun Feb 02 01:16:14 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: "For crying out loud, you know how I love youuuuuuuuuuu...." :P
[Sun Feb 02 01:18:02 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya loves Meat Loaf **
[Sun Feb 02 01:18:44 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Who doesn't?
[Sun Feb 02 01:18:48 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:19:06 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Muy neighbour? LOL
[Sun Feb 02 01:19:08 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: my
[Sun Feb 02 01:19:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: "He said 'I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war/ if I can find something worth fighting for"
[Sun Feb 02 01:19:22 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath loves Coldplay **
[Sun Feb 02 01:19:25 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:19:45 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: There's always something worth fighting for :)
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:00 2003] : (3) Arkannath: yeah
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:03 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :)
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:04 2003] : (3) Arkannath: something or someone
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:09 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: yup :)
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:10 2003] : (4) DM: BACK
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:17 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: wb love :)
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:19 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: wb
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:26 2003] : (4) DM: UNPAUSE
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath: wb
[Sun Feb 02 01:21:52 2003] : (4) DM: ok, both rooms are empty and the slaves are free
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:07 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and the spokesman didn't answer my question...
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:18 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: So what's behind door #3?
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:22 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:26 2003] : (4) DM: what question?
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:40 2003] : (3) Arkannath: of which tribe?
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:54 2003] : (3) Arkannath: asking which tribe the nomads were from
[Sun Feb 02 01:22:59 2003] : (4) DM: ooc tribe of the winter worm
[Sun Feb 02 01:23:29 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya goes and listen by the 3rd door... **
[Sun Feb 02 01:23:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Sil'anya: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Sun Feb 02 01:23:38 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath moves on, ready to open the next door **
[Sun Feb 02 01:23:46 2003] : (4) DM: ooc whisper me alignments
[Sun Feb 02 01:24:23 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 01:24:45 2003] : (4) DM: last door?
[Sun Feb 02 01:24:53 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: yup
[Sun Feb 02 01:24:57 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Yes
[Sun Feb 02 01:25:03 2003] : (4) DM: party order?
[Sun Feb 02 01:25:08 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: first
[Sun Feb 02 01:25:12 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath is second **
[Sun Feb 02 01:25:15 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: (just went to listen)
[Sun Feb 02 01:25:19 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: third
[Sun Feb 02 01:25:48 2003] : ** (5) Xerox is standing in the doorway to the left room **
[Sun Feb 02 01:26:07 2003] : (4) DM: chiara after IB?
[Sun Feb 02 01:26:44 2003] : (8) Chiara: yes
[Sun Feb 02 01:26:59 2003] : (4) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 01:27:03 2003] : (4) DM: your at the door
[Sun Feb 02 01:27:09 2003] : (4) DM: listening now silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 01:27:13 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: yup
[Sun Feb 02 01:27:20 2003] : (4) DM: roll
[Sun Feb 02 01:27:28 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: already did
[Sun Feb 02 01:27:33 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: 25
[Sun Feb 02 01:28:31 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Something is nort right, A woman is in peril!
[Sun Feb 02 01:28:37 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: We gotta do something
[Sun Feb 02 01:28:41 2003] : (3) Arkannath: then we should enter!
[Sun Feb 02 01:28:58 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya opens the door (if it's niot locked) **
[Sun Feb 02 01:29:14 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard stands ready **
[Sun Feb 02 01:29:44 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya riushes in **
[Sun Feb 02 01:29:45 2003] : (4) DM: behind the door is a 40ft x 40ft room
[Sun Feb 02 01:29:57 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: rushes (sorry, must be the wine :P)
[Sun Feb 02 01:30:01 2003] : (4) DM: at the back of the room is a 20ft tall statue of a huge demon.....
[Sun Feb 02 01:30:38 2003] : (4) DM: the demon statues arms are held our and gripped in its hands are the wrists of the vampire Edriasa.....
[Sun Feb 02 01:30:39 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard looks at the statue **
[Sun Feb 02 01:30:45 2003] : (4) DM: ooc our = out
[Sun Feb 02 01:30:53 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc how do we know it's not a 20ft tall statue of a tiny demon?
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:00 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:04 2003] : (4) DM: Edriasa hangs from the statue, obviously in pain and badly wounded
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:06 2003] : (4) DM: .....
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:07 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:22 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc "there shined a shiny demon ... in the middle of the road"
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:29 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath cuts the head off an arrow, and shoots it at Edriasa's heart **
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc love that video...
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:38 2003] : (4) DM: Standing in front of the statue is a figure in full plate armour. Its back is to you........
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:53 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc the green X?
[Sun Feb 02 01:31:58 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc what colour is tha armour? if it's shiny, we won't kill him
[Sun Feb 02 01:32:00 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: ooc yes
[Sun Feb 02 01:32:12 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc Llol@Ark
[Sun Feb 02 01:32:15 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: Do not enter yet, Edriasa has to be dealt with before you
[Sun Feb 02 01:32:35 2003] : ** (4) Armoured Figure raises his Greatsword and cuts Edriasa's head off **
[Sun Feb 02 01:32:47 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: ooc not shiny armour
[Sun Feb 02 01:32:53 2003] : ** (4) Armoured Figure turns to face the party **
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:01 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: We meet at last
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:02 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya is just inside the door **
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:10 2003] : (3) Arkannath: and you are?
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:13 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: Please, come in all of you
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:22 2003] : (3) Arkannath: I do not trust you
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:28 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: You shouldnt
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:29 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard walks in **
[Sun Feb 02 01:33:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: do you lead this operation?
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:07 2003] : (4) Armoured Figure: My name is Kayston, I lead this 'operation' and am the most loyal servant of the Demon Lord whose likeness you see behind me.
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:10 2003] : ** (8) Chiara casts Detect Evil **
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:24 2003] : ** (5) Xerox joins the growing party **
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:25 2003] : ** (4) Armoured Figure is most definitely evil **
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:26 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc thanks Xerox, but redundant :-)
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:47 2003] : (3) Arkannath: then is there any point in us having this discussion, demon's lapdog?
[Sun Feb 02 01:34:54 2003] : (4) Kayston: Do you even realise the amount of my time you have wasted?
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc not a bad insult, though I say so myself
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:08 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:12 2003] : (3) Arkannath: we will do more to you than waste time
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:18 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Let's just kill him and get it over with
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:23 2003] : (3) Arkannath: my people were killed for your gain
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:26 2003] : (4) Kayston: Hush Plainsman
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:44 2003] : (5) Xerox: oh so your the one xzim (cant remember his name!) wanted delt with
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:46 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Do not tell my friends to shut up
[Sun Feb 02 01:35:46 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc don't kill him yet, this is the Showdown (tm)
[Sun Feb 02 01:36:11 2003] : (4) Kayston: Do you think I am bothered by the fate of your tribe?
[Sun Feb 02 01:36:29 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath is quite unhappy about that remark **
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:14 2003] : (3) Arkannath: *shouts* not as bothered as you will be soon, honourless endurgath!
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:27 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath charges **
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:28 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath enters rage: +4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC **
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:32 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: So this is the person responsible for the fate of your tribe? I feel honoured to share this moment with you
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:34 2003] : ** (4) Kayston attacks back **
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:42 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:49 2003] : (8) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 01:37:51 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Willsave v Enchantment (Dagger of Defiance): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Sun Feb 02 01:38:03 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Improved Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Sun Feb 02 01:38:05 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Initiative Sil'anya:: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 01:38:10 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc Oops, sorry
[Sun Feb 02 01:38:27 2003] : (4) Kayston: ooc jumping in xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:00 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:00 2003] : (5) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29)
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:16 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc Rapid Fire feat doesn't work on initiative :-P
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:21 2003] : (4) Kayston: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:21 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:44 2003] : (4) Kayston: ok, IB first
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+18] -> [9,18] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,5] = (21)
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:52 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,4] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 01:39:58 2003] : (4) Kayston: 1 hit
[Sun Feb 02 01:40:13 2003] : (4) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 01:40:38 2003] : ** (8) Chiara casts Holy Smite at level 8 **
[Sun Feb 02 01:40:41 2003] : (8) Chiara: [4d8] -> [4,2,4,6] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 01:41:06 2003] : (4) Kayston: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)
[Sun Feb 02 01:41:11 2003] : (4) Kayston: saved
[Sun Feb 02 01:41:30 2003] : (4) Kayston: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 01:41:31 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc ahah remembered the name of the guy who wanted this lot done for! fzoul thats it ;-)
[Sun Feb 02 01:41:37 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [17,17] = (34) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [11,17] = (28) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sun Feb 02 01:41:38 2003] : (4) Kayston: ooc yep
[Sun Feb 02 01:42:11 2003] : ** (4) Kayston doesnt seem to take much damage from those 2 arrows that hit him **
[Sun Feb 02 01:42:23 2003] : (4) Kayston: silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 01:42:25 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [4,5,6,5] = (20)
[Sun Feb 02 01:42:25 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [6,2,6,3] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 01:42:34 2003] : (4) Kayston: 1 hit
[Sun Feb 02 01:43:06 2003] : ** (4) Kayston attacks Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 02 01:43:08 2003] : (4) Kayston: ac?
[Sun Feb 02 01:43:21 2003] : (3) Arkannath: 17
[Sun Feb 02 01:43:27 2003] : (3) Arkannath: sorry, 20
[Sun Feb 02 01:43:32 2003] : (3) Arkannath: still carrying shield
[Sun Feb 02 01:43:52 2003] : (4) Kayston: ooc argh, attack node not working
[Sun Feb 02 01:44:13 2003] : (4) Kayston: ooc brb
[Sun Feb 02 01:44:21 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc too bad, you're dead :P
[Sun Feb 02 01:44:26 2003] : (4) Kayston: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 02 01:44:26 2003] : (4) Kayston: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 02 01:44:26 2003] : (4) Kayston (exit): 01:44
[Sun Feb 02 01:45:02 2003] : (12) Kayston (enter): 01:45
[Sun Feb 02 01:45:22 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks Arkannath **
[Sun Feb 02 01:45:45 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+21] -> [4,21] = (25)
[Sun Feb 02 01:45:53 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [11,16] = (27)
[Sun Feb 02 01:45:59 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:02 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:22 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [1,3,1,1,2,10] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:24 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [6,6,3,6,4,10] = (35)
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:30 2003] : (12) Kayston: take 53
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:36 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc :O
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:47 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath looks very badly hurt but is still standing **
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:49 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc 1d6 is frost
[Sun Feb 02 01:46:58 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc do I have to make a fortitude save?
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:14 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc no, was 2 attacks not 1
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:24 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc ok
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:32 2003] : (12) Kayston: ark now?
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:35 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc *whistles* - and then whistles again - takes 53 and is still standing??
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:47 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:53 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath drops the shield, and screams more with fury than pain **
[Sun Feb 02 01:47:59 2003] : (3) Arkannath: YOU SHALL PAY!
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (base): [1d20+17] -> [10,17] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [7,9] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath: Longsword+2, Lifestealer (2-handed) (second): [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc ... and rolls a pile of rubbish
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:19 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc (just when I was about to offer to reincarnate you as a bunny rabbit, too...)
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:26 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:29 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:36 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc "That is no ordinary rabbit!"
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:43 2003] : (12) Kayston: ib?
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:51 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+18] -> [18,18] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [3,10,6] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 01:48:51 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,5] = (21)
[Sun Feb 02 01:49:00 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits
[Sun Feb 02 01:49:03 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc "he has sharp pointy teeth"
[Sun Feb 02 01:49:07 2003] : (12) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 01:49:15 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard whistles nonchalantly **
[Sun Feb 02 01:49:36 2003] : (8) Chiara: er...
[Sun Feb 02 01:50:01 2003] : ** (8) Chiara casts Prayer **
[Sun Feb 02 01:50:18 2003] : (12) Kayston: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 01:50:52 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [16,17] = (33) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [4,17] = (21) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10) + [1d6] -> [5] = (5) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sun Feb 02 01:51:09 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits. virtually no damage
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:27 2003] : (12) Kayston: silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:29 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [5,4,6,1] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:29 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [3,2,6,5] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:36 2003] : (12) Kayston: no hits
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:44 2003] : (12) Kayston: .me attacks Ark
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:48 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks Ark **
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:50 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc at least I tried :P
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:52 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+21] -> [14,21] = (35)
[Sun Feb 02 01:51:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath: AC is 17, I dropped the shield
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:04 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [6,3,4,6,2,10] = (31)
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:08 2003] : (12) Kayston: take 31
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:16 2003] : ** (12) Kayston turns on SIlanya **
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:20 2003] : (12) Kayston: ac sil?
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:23 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: 20
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:33 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [11,16] = (27)
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:38 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23)
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:40 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath is cut almost in two **
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:44 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard is getting just a bit angry **
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:44 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [4,3,5,2,5,10] = (29)
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:44 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [6,6,5,1,5,10] = (33)
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:50 2003] : (12) Kayston: 62 damage
[Sun Feb 02 01:52:56 2003] : (12) Kayston: to silanya
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:02 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: me is very hurt
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:04 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Chiara, take care of Arkannath, please
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:17 2003] : ** (12) Kayston looks a lot better than he did a second ago **
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc this isn't a flesh wound...
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:48 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc skip arks turn....
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:53 2003] : (12) Kayston: IB?
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:58 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+18] -> [16,18] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [3,10,6] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 01:53:58 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+13] -> [7,13] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [6,10,2] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 01:54:06 2003] : (12) Kayston: 1 hit
[Sun Feb 02 01:54:17 2003] : (12) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 01:55:10 2003] : ** (8) Chiara casts Bull's Strength on IB **
[Sun Feb 02 01:55:19 2003] : (8) Chiara: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Sun Feb 02 01:55:31 2003] : (8) Chiara: gain 3 Str points, IB
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:03 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc ty
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:09 2003] : (12) Kayston: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:18 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+17] -> [9,17] = (26) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+17] -> [1,17] = (18) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) Damage (p): [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire

[Sun Feb 02 01:56:29 2003] : (12) Kayston: 1 hit, no damage
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:42 2003] : (12) Kayston: silanya?
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:44 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (base): [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [1,3,6,5] = (15)
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:44 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Keen Greatsword +2 (second): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [2,1,6,2] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 01:56:50 2003] : (12) Kayston: 1 hit
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:03 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks silanya **
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:10 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+21] -> [6,21] = (27)
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:17 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [2,4,2,1,5,10] = (24)
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:17 2003] : (3) Arkannath: ooc don't we get bonuses for flanking?
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:19 2003] : (12) Kayston: 24 damage
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:32 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya curls up and die **
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:45 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc ok ark, she hit twice
[Sun Feb 02 01:57:58 2003] : ** (12) Kayston then attacks IB **
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:06 2003] : (12) Kayston: ac IB?
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:21 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: +1 for prayer, remember
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:22 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: 22
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:27 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [2,16] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:28 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: 23
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:32 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:37 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc dang
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:46 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Die, fiend!
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:46 2003] : (12) Kayston: IB?
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:47 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc haha!, go Ironbeard!
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:53 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+18] -> [17,18] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [1,10,2] = (13)
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:53 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [2,10,4] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 01:58:59 2003] : (12) Kayston: 1 hit
[Sun Feb 02 01:59:07 2003] : (12) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 01:59:24 2003] : (8) Chiara: um...
[Sun Feb 02 01:59:37 2003] : (8) Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 02:00:02 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc pause for a sec
[Sun Feb 02 02:00:14 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc +1 for prayer...
[Sun Feb 02 02:00:38 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc +2 for flanking
[Sun Feb 02 02:00:43 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc no flanking, no one has gone around behind him
[Sun Feb 02 02:00:56 2003] : (12) Kayston: so its a miss
[Sun Feb 02 02:01:09 2003] : (12) Kayston: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 02:01:34 2003] : (5) Xerox: move round the room to get at him from behind and hit him
[Sun Feb 02 02:01:47 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+13] -> [2,13] = (15) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)

[Sun Feb 02 02:01:50 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc ok
[Sun Feb 02 02:01:52 2003] : (12) Kayston: miss
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:05 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks IB **
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:09 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+21] -> [1,21] = (22)
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:19 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [7,16] = (23)
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:22 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: You missed me :)
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:24 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:28 2003] : (12) Kayston: 1 hit
[Sun Feb 02 02:02:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc -1 for prayert
[Sun Feb 02 02:03:44 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc good point
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:01 2003] : (12) Kayston: IB?
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (base): [1d20+18] -> [20,18] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [4,10,4] = (18)
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Critical hit? [1d20+18] -> [9,18] = (27) ===> Damage: [3d8+30+1d6] -> [1,4,5,30,4] = (44)
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath versus evil (second): [1d20+13] -> [18,13] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+10+1d6] -> [1,10,1] = (12)
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:19 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc /me puts on "Staying Alive"
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:33 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: +3 for bullstrength
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:38 2003] : ** (12) Kayston looks hurt **
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:42 2003] : (12) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:42 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol@Ark
[Sun Feb 02 02:04:55 2003] : (8) Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Sun Feb 02 02:05:02 2003] : (12) Kayston: miss
[Sun Feb 02 02:05:04 2003] : (12) Kayston: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 02:05:13 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Dual Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack #1: [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
Attack #2: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
Dual Dagger +2 CT 19-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) Damage (p): [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7)

[Sun Feb 02 02:05:21 2003] : (5) Xerox: crit check#
[Sun Feb 02 02:05:24 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Dual Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack #1: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
Attack #2: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
Dual Dagger +2 CT 19-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) Damage (p): [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7)

[Sun Feb 02 02:05:34 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits
[Sun Feb 02 02:06:01 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc not +3, IB. +1 or +2 depending on what your previous Str was
[Sun Feb 02 02:06:04 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks IB.....first attack gets smite good bonus **
[Sun Feb 02 02:06:30 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+25] -> [20,25] = (45)
[Sun Feb 02 02:06:33 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+25] -> [3,25] = (28)
[Sun Feb 02 02:06:38 2003] : (12) Kayston: critical
[Sun Feb 02 02:06:52 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc only dice for weapon is damaged on crit???
[Sun Feb 02 02:07:02 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc damaged = doubled
[Sun Feb 02 02:07:10 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: yes
[Sun Feb 02 02:07:27 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc extras, eg elemental damage or level drain, is unaffected
[Sun Feb 02 02:07:44 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc str bonus unafected?
[Sun Feb 02 02:07:55 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc I think so
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:04 2003] : (12) Kayston: ok
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:07 2003] : (12) Kayston: [7d6+15] -> [3,5,1,4,5,3,5,15] = (41)
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:12 2003] : (12) Kayston: 41 damage from that 1
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:19 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21)
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:24 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30)
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:29 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:33 2003] : (12) Kayston: a second crit
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:40 2003] : (12) Kayston: [7d6+10] -> [5,6,5,2,3,2,1,10] = (34)
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:45 2003] : (12) Kayston: 34 damage too
[Sun Feb 02 02:08:50 2003] : (12) Kayston: 75 all in IB
[Sun Feb 02 02:09:11 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard falls to the ground **
[Sun Feb 02 02:09:33 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc fort save as well... 41 damage on one hit
[Sun Feb 02 02:09:40 2003] : (12) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 02:10:03 2003] : (5) Xerox: ooc fort save for? need 50+ damage for instadeath
[Sun Feb 02 02:10:28 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc ok, was under the impression it was 40
[Sun Feb 02 02:10:35 2003] : (12) Kayston: chiara?
[Sun Feb 02 02:10:43 2003] : (8) Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Sun Feb 02 02:10:49 2003] : (12) Kayston: miss
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:02 2003] : (12) Kayston: xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:04 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Dual Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack #1: [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
Attack #2: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
Dual Dagger +2 CT 19-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) Damage (p): [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6)

[Sun Feb 02 02:11:10 2003] : (12) Kayston: 3 misses
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:15 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks chiara **
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:17 2003] : (12) Kayston: ac?
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:30 2003] : (8) Chiara: 26
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:31 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+21] -> [8,21] = (29)
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:37 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [1,16] = (17)
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:41 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29)
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:45 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16)
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc critical miss!
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:49 2003] : (12) Kayston: 2 hits, no crit
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:55 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc i know
[Sun Feb 02 02:11:59 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc had 1 before too
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:04 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc what kind of weapon is he using?
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:10 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [2,2,1,6,6,10] = (27)
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:10 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [3,2,4,2,5,10] = (26)
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:17 2003] : (12) Kayston: 53 damage chiara
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:29 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc dont worry ark, all covered
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:31 2003] : (8) Chiara: I am deadibones
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:46 2003] : (12) Kayston: ok xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc I'm asking out of interest, as in "what does it look like"?
[Sun Feb 02 02:12:49 2003] : (12) Kayston: your turn
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:01 2003] : ** (12) Kayston is wielding a greatsword **
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:10 2003] : ** (5) Xerox looks around at all the dead people "ummmm..... help!" **
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:22 2003] : (5) Xerox: Attack Rolls:
Dual Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack #1: [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
Attack #2: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
Dual Dagger +2 CT 19-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19) Damage (p): [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5)

[Sun Feb 02 02:13:25 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:41 2003] : (12) Kayston: misses
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:47 2003] : ** (12) Kayston attacks Xerox **
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:49 2003] : (12) Kayston: ac?
[Sun Feb 02 02:13:58 2003] : (5) Xerox: 24
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:00 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+21] -> [7,21] = (28)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:04 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:07 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+16] -> [13,16] = (29)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:11 2003] : (12) Kayston: [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:18 2003] : (12) Kayston: ok, 3 hits, 1 crit
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:24 2003] : ** (5) Xerox splats **
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:25 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d20+10] -> [4,2,11,20,1,10] = (48)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:26 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d20+10] -> [16,13,10,3,16,10] = (68)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:30 2003] : (12) Kayston: oops
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:33 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [2,3,2,1,4,10] = (22)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:33 2003] : (12) Kayston: [5d6+10] -> [2,5,1,2,5,10] = (25)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:36 2003] : (12) Kayston: [7d6+10] -> [3,3,2,2,1,6,3,10] = (30)
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:40 2003] : (12) Kayston: 77
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:46 2003] : (8) Chiara: - weren't you behind him, Xerox?
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:54 2003] : (12) Kayston: ooc he was last round
[Sun Feb 02 02:14:55 2003] : (5) Xerox: yup
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:06 2003] : (12) Kayston: turning round doesnt take much effort
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:13 2003] : ** (5) Xerox definatly splats **
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:17 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc it's a free action :-P
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:24 2003] : (8) Chiara: I was thinking of something else, never mind
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:47 2003] : ** (12) Kayston makes sure everyone is dead **
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:52 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:15:53 2003] : ** (12) Kayston prods people with his sword **
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:05 2003] : (12) Kayston: anyone not quite dead?
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:12 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc I just hope this was part of a plan...
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:19 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath's corpse is not faking **
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:24 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: this dead body is giggling :P
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:31 2003] : ** (8) Chiara isn't either **
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:52 2003] : (12) Kayston: I hope bert n David are ready for a fun ride next week
[Sun Feb 02 02:16:53 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc A cunning plan? One involving a turnip?
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:02 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: ooc lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:06 2003] : ** (5) Xerox wasn't quite dead but died when the gnat landed on him **
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:12 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya shouts GAME OVER **
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:18 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: noooooo!
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:23 2003] : (12) Kayston: I'll email you all during the week with a "WHat happens next" email
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: What do you call fun, Darren?
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:30 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :)
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:30 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc or a radish. never read Catullus, he's shocking about radishes
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:31 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath's corpse reloads.... **
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:35 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ooc Catullus is shocking about a lot of things...
[Sun Feb 02 02:17:58 2003] : (8) Chiara: ooc *grin*
[Sun Feb 02 02:18:08 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: ooc LOL, I never read him, did I miss something?
[Sun Feb 02 02:18:31 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: I know a classicist who says "wer're only in it to be pretentious about dirty paperbacks"
[Sun Feb 02 02:18:39 2003] : (8) Chiara: LOL
[Sun Feb 02 02:18:41 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: KMAO
[Sun Feb 02 02:19:02 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: do we get any experience?
[Sun Feb 02 02:19:06 2003] : (12) Kayston: lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:19:09 2003] : (12) Kayston: yes, hang on
[Sun Feb 02 02:19:41 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya experiences death **
[Sun Feb 02 02:19:58 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: LOL
[Sun Feb 02 02:20:06 2003] : ** (8) Chiara has a chat to Lathander **
[Sun Feb 02 02:20:39 2003] : (12) Kayston: 3588xp each
[Sun Feb 02 02:20:49 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: oooo, party time!
[Sun Feb 02 02:20:52 2003] : (12) Kayston: lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:07 2003] : (12) DM: anyone up a level??? ;)
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:20 2003] : ** (3) Arkannath's corpse goes *bling* **
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:40 2003] : (5) Xerox: maybe
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:46 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: I get another stat point!
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:48 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: woooooo
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:51 2003] : (12) DM: lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:21:53 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: now I have CON 12
[Sun Feb 02 02:22:00 2003] : (8) Chiara: I can cast Raise now. Why didn't you mention these XP before the last fight? :-)
[Sun Feb 02 02:22:07 2003] : ** (2) Sil'anya goes bling too **
[Sun Feb 02 02:22:08 2003] : (5) Xerox: yup /me gos bing too
[Sun Feb 02 02:22:12 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: KMAO
[Sun Feb 02 02:22:28 2003] : (8) Chiara: *bling* of course
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:07 2003] : (8) Chiara: I get a stat point too. Good, I needed to make a new paper char sheet anyway, mine is falling to bits
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:14 2003] : (12) DM: everyone email me character sheets and inventory now
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:20 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: now?
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:24 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :O
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:25 2003] : (12) DM: yep
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:26 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:38 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: can I do my level up first?
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:49 2003] : (12) DM: send nodes even, and email inventories
[Sun Feb 02 02:23:55 2003] : (8) Chiara: when it is ready, it isn't sorted!
[Sun Feb 02 02:24:02 2003] : (12) DM: good point, do your level ups first,. lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:24:11 2003] : (12) DM: IB, did u go up?
[Sun Feb 02 02:24:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Nope
[Sun Feb 02 02:24:42 2003] : (12) DM: u did sil, send the node when u've done the level up
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:03 2003] : (12) DM: same with the rest, level up, send node, email inventory.
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:21 2003] : (12) DM: ok?
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:30 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ok
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:37 2003] : (8) Chiara: ok
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:39 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: HP roll: [1d12+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:42 2003] : (5) Xerox: I'm going to need some time for level up havn't decided on class yet
[Sun Feb 02 02:25:44 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Okay lol
[Sun Feb 02 02:26:00 2003] : (12) DM: ok, send me current sheet now tho xerox
[Sun Feb 02 02:26:21 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Not doing it today though, tomorrow (unless you insist)
[Sun Feb 02 02:26:21 2003] : (12) DM: ta
[Sun Feb 02 02:26:46 2003] : (12) DM: send current node then sil, i deleted the last one u sent
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:04 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: done
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:28 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: I'll lvl her up tomorrow (when I can think straight :P)
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:43 2003] : (12) DM: ok
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:47 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :)
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:49 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: DM: you got mine?
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:54 2003] : (12) DM: yep
[Sun Feb 02 02:27:57 2003] : (12) DM: just chiara left
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:01 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: ok, see you in chat...
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:06 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: I'm off now, feeling dead-tired
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:09 2003] : (12) DM: and inventories if u keep em separate from char's
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:13 2003] : (12) DM: ok H
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:16 2003] : (12) DM: goodnight
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:20 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: G'night H *hugs*
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:24 2003] : (8) Chiara: what am I meant to be sending? instruct me
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:29 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Goodnight and sweet dreams, all, have a nice day Arian
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:33 2003] : (12) Darren: your character sheet
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:42 2003] : (5) Xerox: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:43 2003] : (5) Xerox: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:43 2003] : (5) Xerox (exit): 02:28
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:44 2003] : ** (1) Ironbeard hugs and kisses everybody goodnight/goodbye **
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:50 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: See you all in cahat?
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:52 2003] : (12) Darren: right click it, click send to player, click me, click send
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:53 2003] : (3) Arkannath's corpse: night H
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:55 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: chat :P
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:55 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:55 2003] : (1) Ironbeard: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Feb 02 02:28:55 2003] : (1) Ironbeard (exit): 02:28
[Sun Feb 02 02:29:01 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: Night girlfriend
[Sun Feb 02 02:29:01 2003] : (12) Darren: sure cel
[Sun Feb 02 02:29:04 2003] : (2) Sil'anya: :)
[Sun Feb 02 02:29:09 2003] : Disconnecting from server...