Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / played - 23 November 2002

[Sat Nov 23 21:19:43 2002] : (4) DM: GAME START
[Sat Nov 23 21:20:00 2002] : (4) DM: Arkannath appears as Asadar pulls the tooth square
[Sat Nov 23 21:20:12 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Wow! I did that?"
[Sat Nov 23 21:20:28 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar hides behind Ark **
[Sat Nov 23 21:20:37 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath has sword ready **
[Sat Nov 23 21:20:38 2002] : (4) DM: ooc how many xp did i give for the big battle??
[Sat Nov 23 21:20:40 2002] : (1) Xerox: "eh? haow'd that happen?"
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:06 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Did what happen?
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:16 2002] : (4) DM: The water goes inky black, you cant see more than a few feet in front of you
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:24 2002] : (1) Xerox: ark suddnly appearing?
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:29 2002] : (4) DM: the door soesnt open
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:35 2002] : (4) DM: doesnt
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:37 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc ic
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:43 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Oops. Wrong tile. Sorry guys,"
[Sat Nov 23 21:21:45 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swins to the bottom of the tunnel **
[Sat Nov 23 21:22:06 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard turns around to watch out for enemies **
[Sat Nov 23 21:22:33 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What's the right tile then?
[Sat Nov 23 21:22:37 2002] : (4) DM: a rather loud roar comes from somewhere back down the tunnel
[Sat Nov 23 21:22:56 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath moves down the tunnel **
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:02 2002] : (1) Xerox: "um i think you just woke someting up A'Sadar"
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:02 2002] : (4) DM: IB...u cant see more than 3ft in front of you
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:07 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard swims down the tunnel **
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:19 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims along tunnel floor **
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:25 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "What the fuck was the other choice?"
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:43 2002] : (1) Xerox: "the trident, but it's too late now"
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:46 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Can't remember too, long ago
[Sat Nov 23 21:23:55 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar pulls the trident tile. **
[Sat Nov 23 21:24:09 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Int check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Sat Nov 23 21:24:47 2002] : (4) DM: the door opens when you pull the trident tile asadar
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:04 2002] : (4) DM: you rhear it open but cant see it
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:17 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Go go go. And don't drink the water there's something odd about it."
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:33 2002] : (10) Arkannath: mage, you are a fool. Is not one enemy in the darkness enough to worry about?
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:34 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc why would I be tasting *salty* water anyway?
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:42 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims through the door **
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:47 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar goes thru the door **
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:48 2002] : ** (9) Chiara heads hastily through door **
[Sat Nov 23 21:25:49 2002] : ** (1) Xerox follows **
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:04 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard folows **
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:05 2002] : (9) Chiara: "are the others all right?"
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:12 2002] : (4) DM: ark.....ac?
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:30 2002] : (10) Arkannath: 22
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:40 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc I don't like the sound of that...
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:40 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:40 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:46 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 21:26:55 2002] : (4) DM: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 21:27:06 2002] : (4) DM: take 10 damage from a claw that rakes along your back
[Sat Nov 23 21:27:28 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath turns and slashes out with sword **
[Sat Nov 23 21:27:39 2002] : (10) Arkannath: aargh! there is something here!
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:03 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "You can't fight something you can't see."
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:14 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Flee, fool."
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:15 2002] : (1) Xerox: "you can try!"
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:22 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc is it normal darkness?
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:32 2002] : (4) DM: ooc no
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:43 2002] : (10) Arkannath: it is a large fish-shaped creature
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:43 2002] : (4) DM: initiative ark
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:44 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc squid ink I bet
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:51 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Sat Nov 23 21:28:51 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:02 2002] : (10) Arkannath: its head is that of a lion
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:04 2002] : (4) DM: ooc wrong asadar :P
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:21 2002] : (4) DM: simultaneous attacks ark.....make yours
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:27 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:27 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:30 2002] : (4) DM: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:32 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard joins Arkannath **
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:47 2002] : (1) Xerox: "arkannath keep yelling" /me swims towards the sounds of battle
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:55 2002] : (4) DM: ooc not yet IB...next round
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:56 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Sat Nov 23 21:29:56 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Sat Nov 23 21:30:13 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc I gathered that, DM
[Sat Nov 23 21:30:47 2002] : (4) DM: 1 hit ark
[Sat Nov 23 21:31:09 2002] : (10) Arkannath: how hurt does it look?
[Sat Nov 23 21:31:24 2002] : (4) DM: not too bad at all
[Sat Nov 23 21:31:41 2002] : (4) DM: initiative....ark, IB and xerox
[Sat Nov 23 21:31:46 2002] : (10) Arkannath: does that include the level drain?
[Sat Nov 23 21:31:48 2002] : (1) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21)
[Sat Nov 23 21:31:51 2002] : (4) DM: ooc not ark, he has already rolled
[Sat Nov 23 21:32:04 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "*sigh* Better rescue Ark again."
[Sat Nov 23 21:32:13 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Initiative IB: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Sat Nov 23 21:32:15 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc too slow for this round I bet
[Sat Nov 23 21:32:36 2002] : (4) DM: ooc fraid so Asadar
[Sat Nov 23 21:32:50 2002] : (4) DM: xerox...attack (melee only)
[Sat Nov 23 21:33:12 2002] : (1) Xerox: Attack rolls:
Dual Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack #1: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
Attack #2: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
Dual Masterwork Shortsword CT 19-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) Damage (p): [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)

[Sat Nov 23 21:33:25 2002] : (4) DM: no hit
[Sat Nov 23 21:33:28 2002] : (4) DM: IB??
[Sat Nov 23 21:33:36 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sat Nov 23 21:33:36 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 21:33:58 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc how do you _always_ roll so high Hannele?!
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:04 2002] : (4) Sea Lion: two hits IB
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:09 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc how well can we see the thing now we're up and fighting it?
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:10 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Loaded dice ;)
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:35 2002] : (4) Sea Lion: ooc not very well xerox, shapes not features
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:42 2002] : (4) Sea Lion: ark??
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:45 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc oh, it's a sea *lion* :-)
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:50 2002] : ** (4) Sea Lion attacks ark **
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:54 2002] : (4) Sea Lion: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Sat Nov 23 21:34:54 2002] : (4) Sea Lion: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:00 2002] : (4) Sea Lion: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:05 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:06 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:17 2002] : ** (4) Sea Lion dies **
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:20 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Nice one :)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:28 2002] : ** (4) Sea Lion 2 attacks xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:37 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: ac xerox?
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:40 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc bugger
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:44 2002] : (10) Arkannath: so, that is how we deal with these beasts
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:44 2002] : (1) Xerox: ac: 24
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:49 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc How many are there?
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:52 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:53 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Sat Nov 23 21:35:58 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:04 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:08 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: take 8
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:18 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: ooc you cant see to tell IB :P
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:41 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc You do get meaner every session, dont you?
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:44 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: new round
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:52 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: initiative for anyone joining fight
[Sat Nov 23 21:36:57 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 21:37:05 2002] : (9) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 21:37:20 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: xerox first
[Sat Nov 23 21:37:25 2002] : (1) Xerox: Attack rolls:
Dual Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack #1: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
Attack #2: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
Dual Masterwork Shortsword CT 19-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) Damage (p): [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)

[Sat Nov 23 21:37:33 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: 1 hit
[Sat Nov 23 21:37:40 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: chiara??
[Sat Nov 23 21:38:05 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc we only see one opponent?
[Sat Nov 23 21:38:27 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: ooc yes, and you only see it if you go very close
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:03 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc so am I close enough yet? :-)
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:03 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Or if it attacks you, from the front
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:23 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: yes, but you will also be in melee range
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:33 2002] : (9) Chiara: okay
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:38 2002] : (9) Chiara: Mace of Petrification (base): [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:46 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: miss
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:49 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: IB?
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:55 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Sat Nov 23 21:39:55 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sat Nov 23 21:40:07 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: two hits
[Sat Nov 23 21:40:10 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc I like this one
[Sat Nov 23 21:40:16 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: Asadar?
[Sat Nov 23 21:40:36 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Um. Swim around randomly 'cos I can't see a thing?
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:00 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Swim towards the battle I guess
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:04 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: unless you want to go into melee ;)
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:24 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: ok
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:30 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: ark???
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:36 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Hmmm. Are sea lions magical beasts?
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:39 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:39 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:40 2002] : ** (4) Sea Lion 2 attac ks xerox again **
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:42 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:43 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:49 2002] : (10) Arkannath: *shouts* Die, fiend!
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:49 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 21:41:54 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: ooc nope asadar
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:06 2002] : (10) Arkannath: (what, did it survive?!)
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:14 2002] : ** (4) Sea Lion 2 dies just after it gets a crit on xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:25 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc typical!
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:27 2002] : (9) Chiara: [1d8] -> [4] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:29 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:34 2002] : (9) Chiara: (hmm. is this darkness magic? I wonder if it will Dispel)
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:40 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc ignore the roll
[Sat Nov 23 21:42:40 2002] : (4) Sea Lion 2: 14 damage as it claws you xerox
[Sat Nov 23 21:43:05 2002] : (4) DM: all goes quiet again
[Sat Nov 23 21:43:25 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Is the water still black?
[Sat Nov 23 21:43:37 2002] : (4) DM: yes IB
[Sat Nov 23 21:43:54 2002] : (9) Chiara: A'Sadar, do you think this darkness is magic?
[Sat Nov 23 21:44:00 2002] : (4) DM: you all know the general direction to the door
[Sat Nov 23 21:44:04 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar casts detect magic **
[Sat Nov 23 21:44:06 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard turns around and goes towards the door **
[Sat Nov 23 21:44:29 2002] : (4) DM: ooc yep, magical
[Sat Nov 23 21:44:59 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims to the door **
[Sat Nov 23 21:45:01 2002] : ** (9) Chiara casts Dispel Magic **
[Sat Nov 23 21:45:15 2002] : (10) Arkannath: *to Chiara* is there any more evil around here?
[Sat Nov 23 21:45:48 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims up to join ark trailing blood **
[Sat Nov 23 21:46:08 2002] : ** (9) Chiara waits to see if her eyes detect any evil before casting a spell :-) **
[Sat Nov 23 21:46:09 2002] : (4) DM: roll me d20 chiara
[Sat Nov 23 21:46:17 2002] : (9) Chiara: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Sat Nov 23 21:46:34 2002] : (4) DM: its light(ish) again
[Sat Nov 23 21:46:49 2002] : (4) DM: the two sea lion bodies are there but nothing else
[Sat Nov 23 21:47:06 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "If we'd been clever we'd have thought of that earlier...."
[Sat Nov 23 21:47:25 2002] : (10) Arkannath: what, detecting evil?
[Sat Nov 23 21:47:30 2002] : (10) Arkannath: mage, you surprise me
[Sat Nov 23 21:47:38 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Dispelling the darkness"
[Sat Nov 23 21:47:48 2002] : (4) DM: the doorway opens up into a large chamber, 150ft long by 50wide and 40high.
[Sat Nov 23 21:48:11 2002] : (9) Chiara: It has not long been within my power to do it, A'Sadar. You could have suggested it"
[Sat Nov 23 21:48:31 2002] : (4) DM: the walls are rough but have been shaped by whoever created the place to be close to flat
[Sat Nov 23 21:48:31 2002] : ** (9) Chiara looks at the hurt Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:15 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Anything in the room?
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:28 2002] : (4) DM: nothing
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:35 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard looks around the chamber **
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:35 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Exits?
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:37 2002] : (1) Xerox: I'm more worried about the blood it might attract more creatures
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:46 2002] : ** (9) Chiara casts Cure Moderate on Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:53 2002] : (4) DM: the room narrows at the end to a small 10ft by 10ft opening
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:55 2002] : (9) Chiara: [2d8+6] -> [8,6,6] = (20)
[Sat Nov 23 21:49:57 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Where's Dog btw?
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:05 2002] : (4) DM: it then carries on further out of sight
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:18 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims towards the opening (cautiously) **
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:26 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard follows **
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:30 2002] : ** (1) Xerox scouts ahead **
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:33 2002] : (4) Dog Woman: here
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:33 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc good rolls I'm getting on those cures lately, praise Lathander :-)
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:49 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc :D
[Sat Nov 23 21:50:53 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Thank goodness. Thought we might have lost you."
[Sat Nov 23 21:51:30 2002] : (1) Xerox: Skill Check: spot [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Sat Nov 23 21:53:12 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "So, um, Dog, *cring*, what were you doing before you ended up with us?"
[Sat Nov 23 21:53:19 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Do you see anything, Xerox?
[Sat Nov 23 21:53:34 2002] : (1) Xerox: "hey theres something up there"
[Sat Nov 23 21:53:35 2002] : (4) Dog Woman: stuff
[Sat Nov 23 21:53:48 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard goes to Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 21:54:02 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What is it?
[Sat Nov 23 21:54:39 2002] : (1) Xerox: "theres some kind of orb down near the opening it's floating on it's own"
[Sat Nov 23 21:54:39 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc what's cring? - oh, cringe, got it.
[Sat Nov 23 21:54:56 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Shalll I get it?
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:02 2002] : ** (4) Floating Orb scoots off thru the opening into whatever lies beyond **
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:24 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Could it be a spy?
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:25 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc probably a Death Tyrant...
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:26 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar casts web to try to catch it **
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:35 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath chases after the orb **
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:44 2002] : (1) Xerox: "uh looks like you'd have to chase it, it's not hurting us at the moment so leave it alone"
[Sat Nov 23 21:55:57 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims to the opening **
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:08 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath wants to talk to it **
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:19 2002] : (4) DM: ooc not much chance asadar, it was near the other side of the opening, just nipped thru
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:37 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: I don't cast it then
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:46 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard follows Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:47 2002] : (14) Cayle (enter): 21:56
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:52 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc Hi Bert
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:55 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc hiya
[Sat Nov 23 21:56:57 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar follows **
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:01 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc Yo! Cayle!
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:07 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Hi, Bert
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:26 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc hi bert :-)
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:35 2002] : (4) DM: next room seems to be a perfect circle....100ft diameter. one opening left, another right. there is a small statue against the wall straight ahead
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:41 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc howdy there
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:48 2002] : (4) DM: Cayle catches up after hiding from the sea lions
[Sat Nov 23 21:57:49 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc sorry i'm late. Whats happening?
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:01 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard examines the statue **
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:14 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath joins IB **
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:17 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc KIlled 2 sea lions, got through the door
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:17 2002] : ** (1) Xerox takes a look through the left opening **
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:33 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc cheers
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:35 2002] : (4) DM: a statue of a man. its 4ft tall and he looks ancient, wearing robes
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:42 2002] : ** (9) Chiara goes to the statue too **
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:45 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar takes a closer look. **
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:51 2002] : (9) Chiara: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22)
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:54 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Human?
[Sat Nov 23 21:58:55 2002] : (4) DM: left opening is a 10ft diam shaft heading down
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:02 2002] : (4) DM: yes IB
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:05 2002] : (4) DM: nothing chiara
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:11 2002] : ** (1) Xerox takes a look down the shaft **
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:11 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24)
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:25 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc are we still swimming?
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:28 2002] : (4) DM: nowt asadar
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:33 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Yes
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:53 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: Untrained
[Sat Nov 23 21:59:55 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard takes a look at the other opening **
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:04 2002] : ** (1) Xerox takes a look down the shaft **
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:15 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath joins IB **
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:16 2002] : (9) Chiara: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:33 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Again, Xerox? ;)
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:33 2002] : (4) DM: the other opening is a shaft going up
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:51 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc yep ;-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:00:56 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Looks like this one leads up to the island
[Sat Nov 23 22:01:03 2002] : (9) Chiara: I don't think we know anything about this statue, A'Sadar :-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:01:19 2002] : ** (14) Cayle has a closer look at the statue **
[Sat Nov 23 22:01:26 2002] : (14) Cayle: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Sat Nov 23 22:01:26 2002] : (4) DM: the shaft descends way out of sight xerox
[Sat Nov 23 22:01:50 2002] : (4) DM: the top of the head is removable cayle
[Sat Nov 23 22:01:51 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Are we going up or down?
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:06 2002] : (1) Xerox: "up I'd say then. it can only go up to the surface and we have no idea how deep that is
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:08 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims downwards **
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:10 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc did that search rule out any traps?
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:17 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims up **
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:24 2002] : (4) DM: ooc no traps
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:27 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Evil lies downwards, friends...
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:40 2002] : (14) Cayle: hey guys, the head of this thing comes off
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:40 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar follows Ark. **
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:52 2002] : (14) Cayle: or at least the top of it
[Sat Nov 23 22:02:53 2002] : (1) Xerox: "yes but I prefer not to leave enemies behind us"
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:03 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Xerox, wait a moment
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:05 2002] : ** (9) Chiara waits to see what Cayle has found **
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:22 2002] : ** (1) Xerox waits to see what cayle has done **
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:28 2002] : ** (14) Cayle carefully removes the top **
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:33 2002] : (4) DM: opening it cayle?
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:35 2002] : (4) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:41 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar swims back **
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:48 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc *grin* or "done", yes :-
[Sat Nov 23 22:03:58 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc ;-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:04:31 2002] : (14) Cayle: theres something in here
[Sat Nov 23 22:04:52 2002] : (14) Cayle: another check for traps
[Sat Nov 23 22:04:54 2002] : (14) Cayle: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
[Sat Nov 23 22:04:58 2002] : (1) Xerox: "what something?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:05:04 2002] : (4) DM: no traps
[Sat Nov 23 22:05:17 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard watches Cayle **
[Sat Nov 23 22:05:17 2002] : (14) Cayle: like a tube or something. i'll lift it out
[Sat Nov 23 22:05:40 2002] : ** (14) Cayle lifts the tube out without touching the sides **
[Sat Nov 23 22:05:53 2002] : (4) DM: a small...6inch long, 1 inch diameter sealed tube
[Sat Nov 23 22:06:13 2002] : (14) Cayle: hmmm
[Sat Nov 23 22:06:17 2002] : (9) Chiara: is it a scroll in a case, maybe?
[Sat Nov 23 22:06:17 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "I think opening it under water would be a bad idea."
[Sat Nov 23 22:06:28 2002] : (14) Cayle: anyone know what this might be?
[Sat Nov 23 22:06:30 2002] : (9) Chiara: seems likely, doesn't it
[Sat Nov 23 22:06:47 2002] : (10) Arkannath: can you create a bubble, mage?#
[Sat Nov 23 22:07:00 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Fraid not."
[Sat Nov 23 22:07:02 2002] : (1) Xerox: "to the surface then"
[Sat Nov 23 22:07:03 2002] : (14) Cayle: only from his backside
[Sat Nov 23 22:07:09 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:00 2002] : (14) Cayle: What do you think. Should we back out and see what this is?
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:25 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar casts detect magic on it. **
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:27 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: And not go on straight away? Why?
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:32 2002] : ** (1) Xerox dosn't like the water. everything tries to eat him **
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:37 2002] : (4) DM: no magic
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:47 2002] : (10) Arkannath: no, we should wipe out as much evil as we can
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:57 2002] : ** (1) Xerox takes a look up the shaft **
[Sat Nov 23 22:08:58 2002] : (10) Arkannath: how much evil is around, friend Chiara?
[Sat Nov 23 22:09:19 2002] : (4) DM: the shaft goes all the qway to the surface xerox
[Sat Nov 23 22:09:29 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc can see sky?
[Sat Nov 23 22:09:42 2002] : (4) DM: ooc yep, sun is up
[Sat Nov 23 22:09:49 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Aren't we here to slay fishy things I can't pronounce?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:10:00 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What else?
[Sat Nov 23 22:10:09 2002] : (1) Xerox: "yep but we might want to take a look at this thing first
[Sat Nov 23 22:10:18 2002] : (14) Cayle: it could be important
[Sat Nov 23 22:10:22 2002] : ** (9) Chiara thinks about how to cast the spell to best effect **
[Sat Nov 23 22:10:42 2002] : (1) Xerox: "the shaft leads directly to the surface so we won't lose a lot of time
[Sat Nov 23 22:10:50 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: So swim up this tunnel and have a quick look
[Sat Nov 23 22:11:00 2002] : (14) Cayle: someone should scout it first
[Sat Nov 23 22:11:10 2002] : (1) Xerox: me or you cayle?
[Sat Nov 23 22:11:41 2002] : (14) Cayle: well self preservation says 'YOU'
[Sat Nov 23 22:11:54 2002] : (14) Cayle: but i suppose i could go
[Sat Nov 23 22:11:58 2002] : ** (1) Xerox grins "ok watch my back" **
[Sat Nov 23 22:12:12 2002] : (9) Chiara: If I cast Detect Evil down the shaft... and if you give me the case so it's in the range downward... that should answer your question, Arkannath
[Sat Nov 23 22:12:14 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims up carefully **
[Sat Nov 23 22:12:14 2002] : ** (14) Cayle follows Xerox at a distance **
[Sat Nov 23 22:12:32 2002] : (4) DM: no evil chiara
[Sat Nov 23 22:13:04 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "So, Dog, you did 'stuff'. Anything exciting? Interesting? Many adventures?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:14:32 2002] : (9) Chiara: I can't feel any evil here at all, Arkannath
[Sat Nov 23 22:14:45 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims back down **
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:00 2002] : (10) Arkannath: then we are probably safer than I believed.
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:15 2002] : (4) Dog Woman: nothing I'm ready to share yet asadar
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:29 2002] : (14) Cayle: see anything Xerox?
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:40 2002] : (1) Xerox: looks like it's a pleasent place up there theres a halfling sized village up there not far from the hole, but i didn't see anyone
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:44 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc Oooo. Clever. Give you time to think of stuff :P
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:50 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Fair enough."
[Sat Nov 23 22:15:52 2002] : (4) DM: ooc too right :P
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:34 2002] : (4) DM: anyone doing anything?
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:37 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:42 2002] : (14) Cayle: a halfling village??
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:51 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What's in the tube?
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:51 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims towards the village **
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:54 2002] : (1) Xerox: "lets go take a look at this thing then"
[Sat Nov 23 22:16:59 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "They might have intel."
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:01 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar swims up **
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:02 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims back up **
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:04 2002] : (14) Cayle: if what we are trying to kill is so evil, why would there mbe a village near them
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:28 2002] : (9) Chiara: yes, and I didn't feel any evil
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:34 2002] : (10) Arkannath: this Mystra of yours could be lying.
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:36 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Weird
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:40 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Mystra wouldn't lie!"
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:50 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc That is the right name?
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:54 2002] : (1) Xerox: "yes but how far can you sense such things? and through solid rock?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:58 2002] : (10) Arkannath: and how do you know the minds of the gods A'Sadar?
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:58 2002] : (9) Chiara: don't lightly accuse the gods of lying, Arkannath!
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:59 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: How sure are we that ir really was Mystra?
[Sat Nov 23 22:17:59 2002] : (4) DM: ooc yep
[Sat Nov 23 22:18:27 2002] : (10) Arkannath: the gods do as please them Chiara. If they feel they have their reasons, then they will lie.
[Sat Nov 23 22:19:15 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "This *is* a fishy thing place"
[Sat Nov 23 22:19:31 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc *groan*
[Sat Nov 23 22:19:33 2002] : ** (1) Xerox climbs out of the well **
[Sat Nov 23 22:19:51 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath follows, sword ready... **
[Sat Nov 23 22:19:53 2002] : ** (14) Cayle follows **
[Sat Nov 23 22:19:54 2002] : (9) Chiara: I would not believe that of good Mystra without more evidence than we have seen
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:09 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "So at least that is true."
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:11 2002] : ** (7) Ironbeard follows **
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:15 2002] : (14) Cayle: ok, anyone want to have a look at this?
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:22 2002] : ** (14) Cayle holds up the tube **
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:29 2002] : (10) Arkannath: I am not claiming her to have lied. I am saying it is possible.
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:32 2002] : ** (1) Xerox keeps an eye on the village **
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:38 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath opens the tube **
[Sat Nov 23 22:20:53 2002] : ** (4) Halfling runs around in the distance (in the village) pointing at the party and waving his arms like a maniac **
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:14 2002] : (1) Xerox: "stay here I'llsee what he ewants"
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:19 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Whoa! Calm down there."
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:19 2002] : (4) DM: there is a piece of parchment rolled up in the tube
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:19 2002] : ** (1) Xerox runs off to meet him **
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:31 2002] : ** (9) Chiara raises eyebrows **
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:34 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc how can he point if he's waving both arms?
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:38 2002] : ** (4) Halfling sees xerox coming and runs indoors **
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:47 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:21:58 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc with great difficulty?
[Sat Nov 23 22:22:04 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Nov 23 22:22:08 2002] : (9) Chiara: "A number of heavily armed people just climbed out of a hole near your village. What are you *likely* to feel?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:22:19 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc occasional pointing and lots of waving :P
[Sat Nov 23 22:22:25 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:22:31 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What's on the parchment?
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:03 2002] : ** (1) Xerox continues towards the village carefully **
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:29 2002] : (4) DM: writing IB.......do you read Celestial?
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:30 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath hands the parchment to A'Sadar **
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:37 2002] : (10) Arkannath: I cannot read this, friend
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:43 2002] : (9) Chiara: Chiara does
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:43 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar hands the scroll to Dog. **
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:48 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: No I don't
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:50 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Can you read this?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:23:58 2002] : (4) Dog Woman: Of course
[Sat Nov 23 22:24:05 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "What does it say?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:24:13 2002] : ** (9) Chiara looks at parchment -as well, apparently **
[Sat Nov 23 22:25:17 2002] : ** (1) Xerox wanders up to the house the halfling ran into **
[Sat Nov 23 22:25:31 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath runs to join Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 22:25:36 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc see, told you! to the people who said I'd never need it! though there's always Comprehend Languages as well :-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:26:01 2002] : (4) Dog Woman: "I have been discovered and dont think I will evade capture much longer. Hopefully whoever finds this will report back to Mirt. The 'Master' is due to arrive in 3 weeks, all is being made ready, the magics needed have been gathered. Mystra save us all"
[Sat Nov 23 22:26:24 2002] : (4) Halfling: GET AWAY
[Sat Nov 23 22:26:29 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: What's the date on it?
[Sat Nov 23 22:26:34 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc no date
[Sat Nov 23 22:26:53 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: So how can we iknow when this was being written?
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:01 2002] : (1) Xerox: "no need to be so rude my good halfling"
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:08 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc dont ask me, I'm just the DM
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:20 2002] : (4) Halfling: I'LL SET MY DOG ON YOU
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:21 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc Not fair :P
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:27 2002] : (14) Cayle: whos this Mirt character?
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:36 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc the ship captain
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:48 2002] : ** (4) Halfling (obviously making dog noises) "Woof, Growl" **
[Sat Nov 23 22:27:56 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc ahhh, missed that bit
[Sat Nov 23 22:28:00 2002] : ** (9) Chiara *laughing, says to herself* we have a dog too **
[Sat Nov 23 22:28:22 2002] : (1) Xerox: "now then your just making yourself sound silly, you know?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:28:48 2002] : (10) Arkannath: *to halfling*
[Sat Nov 23 22:28:54 2002] : (10) Arkannath: we come in peace!
[Sat Nov 23 22:28:56 2002] : (4) Halfling: I WARNED YOU........GO AWAY!!!!
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:02 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc damn cliches...
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:10 2002] : (9) Chiara: why, what will happen if we don't?
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:15 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath walks away from halfling **
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:18 2002] : ** (14) Cayle has a look down the shaft (to make sure we weren't followed) **
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:25 2002] : (4) Halfling: OOC SHAFT EMPTY
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:25 2002] : (10) Arkannath: and then ducks and hides behind a hut, to listen
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:29 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc damn
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:33 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Is there only the one halfling?
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:34 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc nice caps :-P
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:41 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc yep asadar
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:54 2002] : (1) Xerox: isn't he inside his house?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:29:54 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc small village
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:10 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc he's inside
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:25 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc To whom did he point us out then
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:34 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath is listening outside the doow **
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:36 2002] : (4) Halfling: ooc dunno IB
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:37 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Hi, Friend. We're just your friendly neighbourhood sahuagin exterminators. May we speak with you?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:42 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc he was outside then ran inside
[Sat Nov 23 22:30:58 2002] : (1) Xerox: "actually I was hoping you might know something about the fish-men under the island"
[Sat Nov 23 22:31:12 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc wern't you lot still over by the shaft?
[Sat Nov 23 22:31:13 2002] : (7) Ironbeard:
[Sat Nov 23 22:31:28 2002] : (4) Halfling: I know nothing about Sahuagin
[Sat Nov 23 22:31:45 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: What's under the island then?
[Sat Nov 23 22:31:56 2002] : (4) Halfling: water???
[Sat Nov 23 22:32:16 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "ha ha. I meant: What lives under the island?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:32:20 2002] : (10) Arkannath: do not most islands stand on rock?
[Sat Nov 23 22:32:25 2002] : (4) Halfling: fish???
[Sat Nov 23 22:32:31 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: ooc What's happening, I only see the part of the log from 15 minutes ago
[Sat Nov 23 22:32:49 2002] : (14) Cayle: what do you know about the shaft we came out of?
[Sat Nov 23 22:32:57 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc is scrolling turned off for you?
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:05 2002] : (4) Halfling: Its a hole with water in it, I cant swim
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:15 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:15 2002] : (7) Ironbeard: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:16 2002] : (7) Ironbeard (exit): 22:33
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:25 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc no. Click "Scroll On" button?
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:29 2002] : (4) Halfling: GAME PAUSE
[Sat Nov 23 22:33:33 2002] : (1) Xerox: "well he's obviously not going to help much. I'll see if theres someone more polite to talk to"
[Sat Nov 23 22:34:19 2002] : (4) Halfling: gonna reconnect, brb
[Sat Nov 23 22:34:24 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc np
[Sat Nov 23 22:34:26 2002] : (16) Ironbeard (enter): 22:34
[Sat Nov 23 22:34:38 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc wb Hannele
[Sat Nov 23 22:34:58 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc ty, did anything happen?
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:22 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc dm is reconnecting
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:24 2002] : (17) Halfling (enter): 22:35
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:32 2002] : (17) Halfling: ok
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:40 2002] : (17) Halfling: Booting '(4) Halfling'...
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:41 2002] : (4) Halfling (exit): 22:35
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:46 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc we think you probably turned your scrolling off :-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:48 2002] : (17) Halfling: all ok?
[Sat Nov 23 22:35:50 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc w00t
[Sat Nov 23 22:36:15 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc I'll try to remember that, but if I did it was by accident
[Sat Nov 23 22:36:19 2002] : (17) Halfling: GAME UNPAUSE
[Sat Nov 23 22:36:33 2002] : (17) Halfling: There aint no-one more polite than me, there is only me
[Sat Nov 23 22:36:48 2002] : (10) Arkannath: only you in the entire village?
[Sat Nov 23 22:36:50 2002] : (14) Cayle: no-one else at all??
[Sat Nov 23 22:36:59 2002] : (17) Halfling: DUH!!!!
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:01 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Are you all alone? What happened?
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:05 2002] : (1) Xerox: "in the whole village?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:39 2002] : (17) Halfling: damn big red frog took everyone
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:47 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Frog?
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:50 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "What??"
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:52 2002] : (10) Arkannath: which big red frog?
[Sat Nov 23 22:37:59 2002] : (14) Cayle: eh???
[Sat Nov 23 22:38:03 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc this sounds like a bad LSD experience...
[Sat Nov 23 22:38:08 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Nov 23 22:38:47 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc what do you know about LSD then? :-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:00 2002] : (14) Cayle: so why didn't it get you?
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:03 2002] : (17) Halfling: a great big red frog, walking on two legs, came in and took everyone away
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:03 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc never tried it. used to know the synthesis.
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:13 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc Slaadi.
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:33 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: A frog walking on two legs, what could that have been?
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:41 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Big red frog, big,,, red.... frog... Hmmmm".
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:44 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc Salads! Red salads and green salads, too, we like those - er sorry
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:47 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Slaad?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:39:56 2002] : (17) Halfling: ooc a big red salad???
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:09 2002] : (17) Halfling: ooc run away!!!!!
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:16 2002] : (17) Halfling: ooc anyway....
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:16 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc my kids saw them on the MM, called them salads
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:24 2002] : (9) Chiara: iooc in the MM
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:24 2002] : ** (14) Cayle examines the contents list on his bottle of beer **
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:24 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc LOL.
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:34 2002] : (17) Halfling: I was off hunting when it came, saw it from the forest
[Sat Nov 23 22:40:50 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "The Slaad is the master in the note!"
[Sat Nov 23 22:41:05 2002] : (10) Arkannath: how do you know? what makes you so sure?
[Sat Nov 23 22:41:07 2002] : (1) Xerox: "quite possibly"
[Sat Nov 23 22:41:11 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "We must be going. We haven't much time!"
[Sat Nov 23 22:41:16 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: What's a Slaad?
[Sat Nov 23 22:41:28 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc it's a chaos-type monster
[Sat Nov 23 22:41:32 2002] : (14) Cayle: whoa, can someonetell me whats going on here?
[Sat Nov 23 22:42:00 2002] : (17) Halfling: I've been alone for ages now *sob*
[Sat Nov 23 22:42:06 2002] : (1) Xerox: to halfling "ok so what did you see it do? did it just kill them or did it take them prisoner?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:42:24 2002] : (17) Halfling: it took them, beat them if they didnt go
[Sat Nov 23 22:42:38 2002] : (1) Xerox: "where did it take them?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:42:44 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Where did he take them?
[Sat Nov 23 22:42:46 2002] : (17) Halfling: down the hole
[Sat Nov 23 22:43:10 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Right, that's it, we're going doen now
[Sat Nov 23 22:43:13 2002] : (1) Xerox: "thought so"
[Sat Nov 23 22:43:14 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: down
[Sat Nov 23 22:43:51 2002] : (1) Xerox: "how long ago was this?"
[Sat Nov 23 22:43:58 2002] : (10) Arkannath: we will find them. If we cannot return them, we will slay it or die trying.
[Sat Nov 23 22:44:05 2002] : (17) Halfling: over a month ago now
[Sat Nov 23 22:44:46 2002] : (1) Xerox: "hmmm.. sounds like that note is pretty old if this was the 'master'"
[Sat Nov 23 22:44:58 2002] : (17) Halfling: pardon?
[Sat Nov 23 22:45:38 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Show him the note
[Sat Nov 23 22:46:30 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar shows the note to the halfling **
[Sat Nov 23 22:46:34 2002] : (9) Chiara: read him the note, that is...
[Sat Nov 23 22:46:55 2002] : ** (9) Chiara reads out the note to the halfling **
[Sat Nov 23 22:46:57 2002] : ** (17) Halfling opens the door a little and peers at the note......."Looks like gibberish" **
[Sat Nov 23 22:47:27 2002] : (17) Halfling: He was screaming about the master coming when he took everyone
[Sat Nov 23 22:47:42 2002] : (17) Halfling: He seemed really impatient
[Sat Nov 23 22:47:48 2002] : (1) Xerox: "ok the salad isn't the 'master' then"
[Sat Nov 23 22:47:49 2002] : (17) Halfling: and angry
[Sat Nov 23 22:48:00 2002] : (10) Arkannath: then it might be the Mirt who wrote the note...
[Sat Nov 23 22:48:01 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Oh dear. The Master is something *worse* than a red slaad."
[Sat Nov 23 22:48:08 2002] : (10) Arkannath: we should track it down...
[Sat Nov 23 22:49:15 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: What are we waiting for? Let's go
[Sat Nov 23 22:49:32 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Yes. Let's!"
[Sat Nov 23 22:49:36 2002] : (14) Cayle: keep the note
[Sat Nov 23 22:49:39 2002] : (17) Halfling: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:49:46 2002] : (1) Xerox: "it was probably one of mystras pservants who wrote the note as they know mirt and it was written in cthe celestial language
[Sat Nov 23 22:49:55 2002] : ** (17) Halfling slams his door again "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:05 2002] : ** (1) Xerox heads back over to the well **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:15 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Sounds about right, Xerox
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:18 2002] : ** (14) Cayle looks at the door and mutters 'Weirdo' **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:28 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard follows Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:35 2002] : ** (1) Xerox dives in **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:42 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc phone, sorry
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:44 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard still follows Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:49 2002] : ** (17) Halfling watches the guy muttering at the door and mutters "Weirdo" **
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:56 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc np, Henry
[Sat Nov 23 22:50:57 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:20 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar goes swimming again **
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:28 2002] : ** (9) Chiara goes into the well too **
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:32 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc back
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:33 2002] : (17) DM: down to the statue room?
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:35 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath dives in **
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:36 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc wb
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:38 2002] : (10) Arkannath: yep
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:40 2002] : ** (14) Cayle carefully looks down the shaft and drops in **
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:40 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Yep
[Sat Nov 23 22:51:46 2002] : (1) Xerox: swimswimswim
[Sat Nov 23 22:52:23 2002] : (17) DM: ok, statue room is as it was when u left it
[Sat Nov 23 22:52:36 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Down the other shaft then
[Sat Nov 23 22:52:51 2002] : (17) DM: everyone?
[Sat Nov 23 22:52:53 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc Born To Be Wild... great track!
[Sat Nov 23 22:52:58 2002] : (10) Arkannath: yes, I'm going down :-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:01 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc yep
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:15 2002] : (17) DM: ooc marching (swimming) order??
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:18 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swiming down alongside iron. tired of always getting hit first **
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:20 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard keeps following Xerox **
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:27 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: At the back
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:29 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc i hate it when he asks stuff like that
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:33 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath will go first **
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:41 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc OK, alongside then ;)
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:42 2002] : (9) Chiara: in front of A'Sadar
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:43 2002] : (14) Cayle: towards the back
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:50 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc so do I, but Ark doesn't understand these things...
[Sat Nov 23 22:53:59 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Nov 23 22:54:23 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: So, Xerox and me in front?
[Sat Nov 23 22:54:27 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc lol yep but everthing down here has tried to eat xerox so he's getting annoyed at it
[Sat Nov 23 22:54:29 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc an me
[Sat Nov 23 22:55:08 2002] : (17) DM: the shaft goes down 300ft....below is is a massive cavern, 100's of ft across and completely silent.....
[Sat Nov 23 22:55:30 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc how deep?
[Sat Nov 23 22:55:34 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar removes the DM's full stop key. **
[Sat Nov 23 22:55:47 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:55:54 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc LOL
[Sat Nov 23 22:56:13 2002] : (17) DM: the cavern stretches off into the distance (south) further than you can see. Set into the walls are hundreds of alcoves, all about 10ft deep.
[Sat Nov 23 22:56:38 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc anything in the alcoves?
[Sat Nov 23 22:57:05 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc that thing with the statues like the ending of BG1?
[Sat Nov 23 22:57:24 2002] : (17) DM: nothing in the alcoves...except a small pallet like bed in each one
[Sat Nov 23 22:57:40 2002] : (1) Xerox: "uh-oh......"
[Sat Nov 23 22:57:58 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "I second that."
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:01 2002] : (1) Xerox: "sleeping quarters..."
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:01 2002] : (9) Chiara: very ooc damn, I've forgotten my morning medication. I'll be pregnant and irrational (if that's not a tautology) any time now...
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:20 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "This looks like where the army of sahuagin or whatever sleeps."
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:26 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc Then take it now
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:27 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc is it too late Arian?
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:41 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc no, have to get on with it though :-)
[Sat Nov 23 22:58:49 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims into the centre of the cavern **
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:04 2002] : (10) Arkannath: "Come and face me, evil!"
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:05 2002] : (1) Xerox: "hmmmm maybe they hav'nt yet ammased their army? could just be prepared"
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:13 2002] : ** (14) Cayle lurks by the opening **
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:15 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar rolls his eyes. **
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:21 2002] : (1) Xerox: "subtle as always my friend"
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:30 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard swims up to Arkannath **
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:31 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims down to join him **
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:45 2002] : (17) DM: ooc gotta give ark a miniature giant space hamster
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:51 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:52 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc lol
[Sat Nov 23 22:59:56 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc nice
[Sat Nov 23 23:00:28 2002] : (17) DM: there are two large (50ft deep) alcoves low down in the walls
[Sat Nov 23 23:00:31 2002] : (10) Arkannath: It is not honourable to hide like this. Why can we not fight evil with honour?
[Sat Nov 23 23:00:46 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims towards the nearer of the large alcoves **
[Sat Nov 23 23:01:15 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Honour is all well and good but *i* prefer to say alive."
[Sat Nov 23 23:01:22 2002] : (1) Xerox: "we're not hiding, but revealing ourselves before we know what we're up against isn't the best choice really"
[Sat Nov 23 23:01:28 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc brb
[Sat Nov 23 23:01:30 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard accompanies Arkannath **
[Sat Nov 23 23:01:34 2002] : ** (1) Xerox swims alongside Ark **
[Sat Nov 23 23:01:39 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Nov 23 23:02:13 2002] : (17) DM: as you swim in you pop through a barrier of some sort and land on the floor in a heap....the alcove is dry for the last 40ft
[Sat Nov 23 23:02:15 2002] : (10) Arkannath: better to die with honour than live without.
[Sat Nov 23 23:02:33 2002] : (10) Arkannath: is the air fresh or stale?
[Sat Nov 23 23:02:38 2002] : (17) DM: stale
[Sat Nov 23 23:02:54 2002] : (17) DM: but you can breathe ok(ish)
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:10 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: No other exit?
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:12 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc "the problem with formulations like "death before dishonor" is that in the long run they divide the whole world into two camps - the dead and the forsworn. this is a survivor's problem"
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:13 2002] : (1) Xerox: ok go back and see if the same happens at the other lage alcove
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:15 2002] : (17) DM: nope
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:27 2002] : ** (14) Cayle swims towards the barrier but does not pass through it **
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:33 2002] : (17) DM: the alcove is filled with what appears to be an extensive laboratory
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:44 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard looks around **
[Sat Nov 23 23:03:48 2002] : (17) DM: ooc it does xerox, both alcoves have the labs in
[Sat Nov 23 23:04:13 2002] : (1) Xerox: any exits from this one?
[Sat Nov 23 23:04:22 2002] : (17) DM: nope
[Sat Nov 23 23:04:29 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc my own personal variant is "death before _extremely_ serious dishonour"
[Sat Nov 23 23:04:37 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc back
[Sat Nov 23 23:04:40 2002] : (1) Xerox: okk take a look around
[Sat Nov 23 23:04:51 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar examines the lab with great interest **
[Sat Nov 23 23:05:16 2002] : (17) DM: there is ANYTHING you could possibly want in these labs asadar
[Sat Nov 23 23:05:28 2002] : (17) DM: extremely extensive and expensive
[Sat Nov 23 23:05:41 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar starts tinkering. **
[Sat Nov 23 23:05:58 2002] : (17) DM: listen checks everyone
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:07 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:08 2002] : (9) Chiara: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:10 2002] : (14) Cayle: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:16 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:17 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath is deaf (again?!) **
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:19 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:20 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc was anyone else over in the other alcove with me?
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:26 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc not me
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:28 2002] : (1) Xerox: Skill Check: Listen [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:30 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Nope
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:31 2002] : (17) DM: ooc nope xerox
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:34 2002] : (9) Chiara: no
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:35 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc deaf before dishonour?
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:44 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc L:OL
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:46 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc oh good on my own again! ;-)
[Sat Nov 23 23:06:51 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc *applause*
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:04 2002] : (9) Chiara: there's something coming - from the south
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:09 2002] : (14) Cayle: there is something to the south!
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:16 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "I hear something to the South" (without looking up from the gear)
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:21 2002] : (9) Chiara: they're talking...
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:25 2002] : (14) Cayle: shhh quiet everyone
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:26 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Go check it out someone."
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:29 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc Where is south?
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:34 2002] : ** (1) Xerox takes a peep round the corner **
[Sat Nov 23 23:07:51 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath swims south, hand on sword hilt **
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:01 2002] : (17) DM: 10 sahuagin, armed and ready
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:01 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard takes a peek as well **
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:19 2002] : (17) DM: plus 1 big red frog
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:23 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Take them on in the water or here?
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:23 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc anything to hide behind?
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:24 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar reluctantly turns away from the equipment **
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:34 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: And goes to investigate
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:40 2002] : (17) DM: ooc not really cayle....only the alcoves if u want
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:55 2002] : (17) DM: they look like they know you are here
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:57 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath shouts at them "Friend or foe?" **
[Sat Nov 23 23:08:59 2002] : (1) Xerox: take them on in the alcoves
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:11 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Are they in water?
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:17 2002] : (17) DM: 3 sahuagin have broken from the main group and are heading to xerox's alcove
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:22 2002] : (17) DM: ooc in water)
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:35 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Eat slugs!"
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:37 2002] : (17) DM: three are heading for ark
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:43 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar casts web on the group **
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:43 2002] : ** (1) Xerox backs off towards the back of the alcove and draws bow **
[Sat Nov 23 23:09:45 2002] : (17) DM: the rest for the rest of the party
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:07 2002] : (10) Arkannath: and the Slaad?
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:08 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc i'm a bit lost. where abouts is everyone?
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:10 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard gets her bow ready as well **
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:20 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc bows underwater?!
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:22 2002] : (17) DM: ooc recap........
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:28 2002] : ** (1) Xerox in one alcove **
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:29 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc I'm in lab #1
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:49 2002] : ** (1) Xerox lab #2 **
[Sat Nov 23 23:10:56 2002] : (17) DM: huge cavern....two alcoves on east wall (xerox's is closer to sahuagin who are coming from the south)
[Sat Nov 23 23:11:08 2002] : ** (9) Chiara near entrance, didn't look anywhere **
[Sat Nov 23 23:11:25 2002] : (17) DM: ooc good point chiara, u didnt get nosy
[Sat Nov 23 23:12:05 2002] : ** (16) Ironbeard isn't nosy but inquisitive :P **
[Sat Nov 23 23:12:23 2002] : (17) DM: the sahuagin are extremely fast in water....you get one rounf to act before they are on you...xerox, you are in melee this round
[Sat Nov 23 23:12:38 2002] : (1) Xerox: im not in the water
[Sat Nov 23 23:12:40 2002] : (17) DM: ooc but you could shoot too, not limited to melee
[Sat Nov 23 23:12:49 2002] : (17) DM: I know, but they are damn fast
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:06 2002] : (17) DM: they can reach the back of the alcoves easily in 1 round
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:07 2002] : (1) Xerox: back of the dry alcove so how big was it?
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:12 2002] : (17) DM: 50ft
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:33 2002] : (17) DM: initiative people
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:41 2002] : (9) Chiara: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:45 2002] : (1) Xerox: Initiative: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:45 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Initiative IB: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:13:48 2002] : (14) Cayle: Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:19 2002] : (17) DM: ark and asadar?
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:23 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:27 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:27 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:28 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:29 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:41 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc I can't roll a damn thing
[Sat Nov 23 23:14:50 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:10 2002] : (17) DM: slaad first :)
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:31 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc Nice, I guess :(
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:33 2002] : (14) Cayle: ooc what about me?
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:37 2002] : (17) Slaad: ac IB?
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:42 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: 22
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:45 2002] : (17) Slaad: ooc sorry...cayle first
[Sat Nov 23 23:15:58 2002] : (14) Cayle: :-P
[Sat Nov 23 23:16:02 2002] : (17) Slaad: 4 sahuagin & a slaad coming your way
[Sat Nov 23 23:16:32 2002] : (14) Cayle: bow at sahuagin
[Sat Nov 23 23:16:34 2002] : (14) Cayle: Masterwork Shortbow (base): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:16:37 2002] : (14) Cayle: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [3d6+0] -> [4,4,6,0] = (14)
[Sat Nov 23 23:16:38 2002] : (17) Slaad: so...3 sahu for xerox, 3 for ark...4 & a slaad for the rest except chiara
[Sat Nov 23 23:17:12 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin catches the arrow in its forehead **
[Sat Nov 23 23:17:32 2002] : ** (17) Slaad attacks IB **
[Sat Nov 23 23:17:50 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sat Nov 23 23:17:55 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
[Sat Nov 23 23:17:55 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:08 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:08 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:12 2002] : (17) Slaad: 10 damage IB
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:26 2002] : (17) Slaad: and 2 fort saves
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:27 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc 3 attacks? Not fair!
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:37 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:40 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 23:18:59 2002] : (17) Slaad: Xerox??
[Sat Nov 23 23:19:11 2002] : (1) Xerox: shoot as they come in
[Sat Nov 23 23:19:15 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:19:30 2002] : (1) Xerox: actually as they get within 30ft ;-)
[Sat Nov 23 23:19:36 2002] : (17) DM: np
[Sat Nov 23 23:19:40 2002] : (1) Xerox: Attack rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4) + [1d6] -> [1] = (1) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire

[Sat Nov 23 23:19:57 2002] : (17) DM: all on one or split ?
[Sat Nov 23 23:20:24 2002] : (1) Xerox: go in order if an arro takes one down then the next will change to a different target
[Sat Nov 23 23:20:33 2002] : (17) DM: ok...two drop
[Sat Nov 23 23:20:39 2002] : (17) DM: one uninjured
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:02 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin looks a little shocked and lonely but attacks xerox anyway **
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:15 2002] : (1) Xerox: ac 24
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:27 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:35 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:35 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:41 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:46 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: not a chance
[Sat Nov 23 23:21:59 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: IB?
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:03 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc Why even roll it?
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:05 2002] : (1) Xerox: ? 4 attacks?
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:11 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc chance of a crit
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:15 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc will hit on a 20
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:19 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: On the Slaad, first 3 shots
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:20 2002] : (17) DM: ooc sorry xerox, should only have been two
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:27 2002] : (17) DM: ok IB
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:30 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:30 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:32 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (base): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:32 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Masterwork shortbow, mighty composite +2, weapon focus, rapid shot (second): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:32 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24) ===> Damage: [3d6+15] -> [4,3,1,15] = (23)
[Sat Nov 23 23:22:45 2002] : (17) DM: 4 shots?
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:09 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: 1st 3
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:12 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Rapid shot, 2 bases, so first 3 shots
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:20 2002] : (17) DM: ooc ok, sorry
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:22 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc quick trigger fingers we have today :-)
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:23 2002] : (17) DM: 1 hit
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:25 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc np
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:49 2002] : (17) DM: Asadar???
[Sat Nov 23 23:23:58 2002] : (17) DM: 3 sahu & Slaad on you lot
[Sat Nov 23 23:24:21 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Bah. All my good spells are fire spells...
[Sat Nov 23 23:24:30 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar casts Summon Monster III **
[Sat Nov 23 23:24:46 2002] : (17) DM: ooc what do u get?
[Sat Nov 23 23:24:58 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: dunno
[Sat Nov 23 23:25:11 2002] : (9) Chiara: You should have become a priest, A'Sadar, we're versatile ;-)
[Sat Nov 23 23:25:47 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Triton
[Sat Nov 23 23:25:47 2002] : (17) DM: align asadar?
[Sat Nov 23 23:25:47 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc crocodile!
[Sat Nov 23 23:25:52 2002] : (17) DM: whisper it
[Sat Nov 23 23:25:54 2002] : (17) DM: oh, ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:26:15 2002] : (17) DM: what is triton doing?
[Sat Nov 23 23:26:26 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Attacking Slaad
[Sat Nov 23 23:26:31 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:26:51 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: No. Summoning a water elemental
[Sat Nov 23 23:26:56 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:27:09 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc I'd have described A'Sadar as LG or LN
[Sat Nov 23 23:27:22 2002] : (17) DM: attack then asadar
[Sat Nov 23 23:27:35 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: What? No time surely?
[Sat Nov 23 23:27:46 2002] : (17) DM: ooc thought it attacked same round?
[Sat Nov 23 23:28:00 2002] : (1) Xerox: ooc it does
[Sat Nov 23 23:28:07 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Oh okay.
[Sat Nov 23 23:28:42 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 23:28:45 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: on slaad
[Sat Nov 23 23:28:59 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sat Nov 23 23:29:07 2002] : (17) DM: chiara?
[Sat Nov 23 23:30:13 2002] : (9) Chiara: what's my distance from a) my allies and b) the enemy?
[Sat Nov 23 23:30:24 2002] : (17) DM: 50ft from both
[Sat Nov 23 23:30:35 2002] : (17) DM: you can only attack the ones on ark
[Sat Nov 23 23:31:30 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath shouts "I am fine here... they are no threat!" **
[Sat Nov 23 23:31:34 2002] : (9) Chiara: I should be able to move first, though. Move to within 30' and cast Prayer
[Sat Nov 23 23:31:40 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:31:51 2002] : (17) DM: now ark
[Sat Nov 23 23:32:11 2002] : (9) Chiara: that's +1 to friendly people's everything, -1 to enemies'
[Sat Nov 23 23:32:22 2002] : (9) Chiara: (nearly everything)
[Sat Nov 23 23:32:29 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc woo, that's nice :-)
[Sat Nov 23 23:32:49 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath enters rage (+4 STR, +4 CON, -2 AC) **
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:08 2002] : (17) DM: ok ark
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:23 2002] : (10) Arkannath: and I charge at the nearest sahuagin, waving my sword
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:29 2002] : (17) DM: roll
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:30 2002] : ** (1) Xerox watches ark make sahugain kebabs **
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:32 2002] : (10) Arkannath: "Die, fish-thing!"
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:42 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:42 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Critical hit? [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d8+14] -> [1,6,14] = (21)
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:43 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Sat Nov 23 23:33:52 2002] : (10) Arkannath: +1 to all rolls for Prayer
[Sat Nov 23 23:34:05 2002] : (17) DM: two kebabs
[Sat Nov 23 23:34:17 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath spits at the last one **
[Sat Nov 23 23:34:33 2002] : (17) DM: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Sat Nov 23 23:34:33 2002] : (17) DM: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Sat Nov 23 23:34:52 2002] : (17) DM: gain 7 hp's for 24 hours (temporary hit point gain from life stealing)
[Sat Nov 23 23:35:17 2002] : (17) DM: ooc these hp's arent recovered in any way (healing etc)
[Sat Nov 23 23:35:33 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin attacks cayle **
[Sat Nov 23 23:35:48 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 23:35:52 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: ac cayle?
[Sat Nov 23 23:35:59 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:00 2002] : (14) Cayle: 18
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:07 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: two hits
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:15 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:20 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:25 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: 15 damage
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:33 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin attacks asadar **
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:36 2002] : (14) Cayle: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:36 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: ac?
[Sat Nov 23 23:36:56 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Woah! Just a minute. That's not on! AC = 17
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:05 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:09 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:14 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:19 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:22 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: 13 damage
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:27 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin attacks IB **
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:30 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:33 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:42 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin attacks ark **
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:47 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: ac ark?
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:53 2002] : (9) Chiara: not 13, 11
[Sat Nov 23 23:37:55 2002] : (10) Arkannath: 20
[Sat Nov 23 23:38:24 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: ooc you wont be able to get these as weel as ark chiara
[Sat Nov 23 23:38:44 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Sat Nov 23 23:38:48 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Sat Nov 23 23:38:55 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin bites his tongue **
[Sat Nov 23 23:39:05 2002] : (17) Sahuagin: new round
[Sat Nov 23 23:39:25 2002] : (17) DM: recap...1 sahu on ark, 1 on xerox...3 and a slaad with the main group
[Sat Nov 23 23:39:32 2002] : (17) DM: cayle???
[Sat Nov 23 23:39:57 2002] : (14) Cayle: bow on saghuabsjhd thing
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:00 2002] : (14) Cayle: Masterwork Shortbow (base): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:02 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:07 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:17 2002] : ** (17) Slaad attacks IB **
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:28 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:32 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:32 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:45 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:40:57 2002] : (17) Slaad: IB....take 6 damage and a fort save
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:11 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:23 2002] : (17) Slaad: xerox?
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:33 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc What are those Fort saves for?
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:41 2002] : (17) DM: ooc tell u later :P
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:44 2002] : (1) Xerox: apart from the one I'm fighting how many others can i see?
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:48 2002] : (17) DM: none
[Sat Nov 23 23:41:54 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc don't like _that_ one...
[Sat Nov 23 23:42:09 2002] : (1) Xerox: ah well shoot it to pieces then
[Sat Nov 23 23:42:13 2002] : (1) Xerox: Attack rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8) + [1d6] -> [3] = (3) fire

[Sat Nov 23 23:42:13 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:42:28 2002] : ** (17) Sahuagin falls to pieces **
[Sat Nov 23 23:42:41 2002] : (17) DM: IB?
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:11 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: What distance is the Slaad?
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:21 2002] : (17) DM: in your face
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:29 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc OK
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:31 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+16] -> [19,16] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:31 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:42 2002] : ** (17) Dog Woman attacks slaad **
[Sat Nov 23 23:43:45 2002] : (17) DM: two hits IB
[Sat Nov 23 23:44:00 2002] : (17) Dog Woman: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Sat Nov 23 23:44:04 2002] : (17) Dog Woman: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Sat Nov 23 23:44:11 2002] : ** (17) Dog Woman misses **
[Sat Nov 23 23:44:21 2002] : (17) DM: asadar?? & triton
[Sat Nov 23 23:44:51 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: elemental: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) dmg: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Sat Nov 23 23:45:04 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sat Nov 23 23:45:23 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Triton: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) dmg: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Sat Nov 23 23:45:33 2002] : (17) DM: ooc no triton, forgot, lol
[Sat Nov 23 23:45:56 2002] : (17) DM: ooc u only got the elemental
[Sat Nov 23 23:46:01 2002] : (17) DM: what u doing yourself?
[Sat Nov 23 23:46:09 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Eh? What happened to the triton?
[Sat Nov 23 23:46:24 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: The triton summoned the elemental
[Sat Nov 23 23:46:26 2002] : (17) DM: ooc you decided to have the elemental instead
[Sat Nov 23 23:46:38 2002] : (17) DM: ooc I'm losing it here, lol
[Sat Nov 23 23:46:47 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc 2 for the same price? Nice!
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:03 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar tries to freeze the Slaads balls off **
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:07 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Ray of frost
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:08 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc I thought it was the triton who ... yes, that
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:10 2002] : (17) DM: ooc with ya
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:15 2002] : (17) DM: it missed anyway
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:26 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: attack: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:29 2002] : (17) DM: ok, ray of frost
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:30 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:39 2002] : (17) DM: chiara?
[Sat Nov 23 23:47:59 2002] : (9) Chiara: is ark's enemy still around?
[Sat Nov 23 23:48:03 2002] : (17) DM: 1
[Sat Nov 23 23:48:13 2002] : (9) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:48:26 2002] : (17) DM: hit
[Sat Nov 23 23:48:36 2002] : (17) DM: its still up
[Sat Nov 23 23:48:42 2002] : (17) DM: ark???
[Sat Nov 23 23:48:47 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:16 2002] : (17) DM: not lifestealer?
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:29 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: ooc Sorry. That was me by mistake
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:30 2002] : (9) Chiara: that wasn't him :-)
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:30 2002] : (17) DM: ark?
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:32 2002] : (10) Arkannath: how far to the Slaad?
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:35 2002] : (17) DM: ooc i know
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:40 2002] : (17) DM: melee ark
[Sat Nov 23 23:49:57 2002] : (10) Arkannath: for me?
[Sat Nov 23 23:50:01 2002] : (17) DM: yes
[Sat Nov 23 23:50:04 2002] : (17) DM: pause
[Sat Nov 23 23:50:12 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ok, pause
[Sat Nov 23 23:50:27 2002] : (17) DM: no....slaad about 60ft away, sahuagin in melee with you ark
[Sat Nov 23 23:50:35 2002] : (17) DM: unpause
[Sat Nov 23 23:50:57 2002] : (17) DM: what u doing ark?
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:02 2002] : (10) Arkannath: can I charge the slaad from here?
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:15 2002] : (17) DM: AoO fvrom sahuagin tho
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:29 2002] : (10) Arkannath: but will I reach the slaad?
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:35 2002] : (17) DM: yes
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:46 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath charges the slaad: Die, fiend! **
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:48 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:49 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Sat Nov 23 23:51:54 2002] : (17) DM: 1 hit
[Sat Nov 23 23:52:03 2002] : (10) Arkannath: +1 to all rolls for Prayer
[Sat Nov 23 23:52:22 2002] : (17) DM: slaad is hurt but still up
[Sat Nov 23 23:52:32 2002] : (17) DM: AoO now
[Sat Nov 23 23:52:40 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:01 2002] : (17) DM: Sahuagin that was on ark swims for chiara
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:10 2002] : (17) DM: now the asahu's on group
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:17 2002] : (17) DM: sahu attacks cayle
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:21 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:24 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:30 2002] : (17) DM: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:34 2002] : (17) DM: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:37 2002] : (17) DM: 10 damage
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:44 2002] : (17) DM: sahu attacks asadar
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:48 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:51 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:53:57 2002] : (17) DM: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:01 2002] : (17) DM: take 3 damage
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:06 2002] : (17) DM: sahu on IB
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:07 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: "Ow!"
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:10 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:14 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:17 2002] : (17) DM: missed
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:22 2002] : (17) DM: new round
[Sat Nov 23 23:54:26 2002] : (17) DM: cayle?
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:06 2002] : (17) DM: cayle?
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:12 2002] : (21) Cayle (enter): 23:55
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:17 2002] : (17) DM: cayle?
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:27 2002] : (21) Cayle: 2 hr cut-off
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:35 2002] : (17) DM: Booting '(14) Cayle'...
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:36 2002] : (14) Cayle (exit): 23:55
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:37 2002] : (21) Cayle: i took 10 right?
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:43 2002] : (17) DM: yes
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:48 2002] : (17) DM: now your attacks
[Sat Nov 23 23:55:50 2002] : (17) DM: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:04 2002] : (21) Cayle: then i'm out
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:14 2002] : (17) DM: oh
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:14 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:20 2002] : (21) Cayle: ooc hang on
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:30 2002] : (17) Slaad: ooc hanging
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:32 2002] : (21) Cayle: ooc at what point does my amulet cut in?
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:42 2002] : (17) Slaad: when u go out cold
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:50 2002] : (17) Slaad: 0
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:57 2002] : (21) Cayle: well i'm down to 0
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:57 2002] : (17) Slaad: sorry...-1
[Sat Nov 23 23:56:59 2002] : (1) Xerox: -1 or less
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:10 2002] : (21) Cayle: ok
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:22 2002] : ** (21) Cayle floats toward the surface, unconcious **
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:24 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: You can take a partial action when you have 0. e.g. drink a potion.
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:24 2002] : (17) Slaad: ooc sorry bout this folks...headache is messing up my thinking (but i'll live)
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:34 2002] : (21) Cayle: oh right
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:42 2002] : ** (17) Slaad attacks Arkannath **
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:51 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:54 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Sat Nov 23 23:57:54 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:07 2002] : ** (21) Cayle drinks a moderate healing potion **
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:09 2002] : (10) Arkannath: one hit
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:22 2002] : (17) Slaad: 2...the prayer is out of range
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:27 2002] : (10) Arkannath: damn!
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:34 2002] : (21) Cayle: (ooc how does the healing potion work?)
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:38 2002] : ** (9) Chiara feels ambivalent about Cayle **
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:41 2002] : (17) Slaad: 21 would have hit anyway
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:48 2002] : (17) Slaad: [2d8+4] -> [8,4,4] = (16)
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:56 2002] : (10) Arkannath: but -1 for attack, and +1 to AC
[Sat Nov 23 23:58:58 2002] : (17) Slaad: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:02 2002] : ** (9) Chiara 's action, sorry hit enter too soon :-) **
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:04 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc but it's irrelevant
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:16 2002] : (17) Slaad: take 22 damage...and 1 fort save
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:25 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:25 2002] : (21) Cayle: [2d8+5] -> [1,1,5] = (7)
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:44 2002] : (17) DM: xerox??
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:58 2002] : ** (21) Cayle quaffs a (nearly useless) potion and still feels dreadful!! **
[Sat Nov 23 23:59:58 2002] : (1) Xerox: how far to the big fight?
[Sun Nov 24 00:00:16 2002] : (17) DM: over 100ft from where u r
[Sun Nov 24 00:00:41 2002] : ** (9) Chiara is glad she isn't redundant yet **
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:10 2002] : (1) Xerox: ok I'll move up and shoot the one on chiara
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:16 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:26 2002] : (1) Xerox: Attack rolls:
Rapid Pointblank Longbow +1 with Masterwork Arrows CT 20/*3
Attack #1: [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5) + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) fire
Attack #2: [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10) + [1d6] -> [2] = (2) fire
Attack #3: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) Damage (p): [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9) + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire

[Sun Nov 24 00:01:35 2002] : (17) DM: dead
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:42 2002] : (1) Xerox: only as many arrows as needed
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:46 2002] : (17) DM: IB???
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:54 2002] : (17) DM: first one killed it
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:57 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sun Nov 24 00:01:57 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Sun Nov 24 00:02:12 2002] : (17) DM: 2 hits.....it looks near death
[Sun Nov 24 00:02:30 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: ooc Nice hammer, isn't it?
[Sun Nov 24 00:02:30 2002] : (17) DM: asadar?
[Sun Nov 24 00:02:49 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Hmm. Would lightning bolt be a bad idea....?
[Sun Nov 24 00:02:58 2002] : (17) DM: &triton & elemental
[Sun Nov 24 00:02:59 2002] : (1) Xerox: YES
[Sun Nov 24 00:03:04 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar drinks a potions: [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10) **
[Sun Nov 24 00:03:28 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: And activates his ring of force shield (+2 to AC I think)
[Sun Nov 24 00:03:40 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Elemental: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) dmg [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sun Nov 24 00:03:49 2002] : (17) DM: hit
[Sun Nov 24 00:03:52 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Triton: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) dmg: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Sun Nov 24 00:03:57 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:04:03 2002] : (17) DM: chiara?
[Sun Nov 24 00:04:33 2002] : (9) Chiara: ooc X killed my enemy, yes? where am I in relation to hte rest?
[Sun Nov 24 00:04:49 2002] : (17) DM: about 60ft from the fight
[Sun Nov 24 00:05:06 2002] : (9) Chiara: is cayle in melee?
[Sun Nov 24 00:05:19 2002] : (17) DM: yes
[Sun Nov 24 00:05:50 2002] : (9) Chiara: at nearest enemy to me:
[Sun Nov 24 00:05:53 2002] : (9) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, weap-focus (base): [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Sun Nov 24 00:05:57 2002] : (17) DM: slaad
[Sun Nov 24 00:05:59 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:06:11 2002] : (17) DM: ark?
[Sun Nov 24 00:06:30 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Sun Nov 24 00:06:30 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Sun Nov 24 00:06:44 2002] : (10) Arkannath: on the slaad
[Sun Nov 24 00:06:55 2002] : ** (17) Slaad falls to the ground, in two bits **
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:07 2002] : (10) Arkannath: hah, take that!
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:24 2002] : (17) DM: sahuagin still left = 3...attacking Cayle, Asadar & IB
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:29 2002] : (17) DM: 1st on Cayle
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:34 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:37 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:47 2002] : (17) DM: now Asadar
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:49 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:53 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:57 2002] : (17) DM: now IB
[Sun Nov 24 00:07:59 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Sun Nov 24 00:08:01 2002] : ** (21) Cayle dodges the attacks **
[Sun Nov 24 00:08:02 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Sun Nov 24 00:08:11 2002] : (17) DM: new round
[Sun Nov 24 00:08:15 2002] : (17) DM: Cayle?
[Sun Nov 24 00:08:59 2002] : (21) Cayle: can i back away without AoO?
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:05 2002] : (17) DM: sure
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:16 2002] : (17) DM: it'll probably just follow tho
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:19 2002] : (21) Cayle: then i back away!!
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:36 2002] : (21) Cayle: will it be able to attack?
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:42 2002] : (17) DM: it follows (remember your space is limited)
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:48 2002] : (17) DM: it'll bve able to make 1
[Sun Nov 24 00:09:55 2002] : (17) DM: xerox?
[Sun Nov 24 00:10:18 2002] : (21) Cayle: ok forget the backing away
[Sun Nov 24 00:10:21 2002] : (17) DM: ok
[Sun Nov 24 00:10:35 2002] : (21) Cayle: i attack it. shortsword
[Sun Nov 24 00:10:35 2002] : (21) Cayle: Shortsword Frostbrand +3 (base): [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,6] = (12)
[Sun Nov 24 00:10:35 2002] : (1) Xerox: ok go full speed to reach the combat. I can go 160ft flat out
[Sun Nov 24 00:10:41 2002] : (17) DM: its dead
[Sun Nov 24 00:11:17 2002] : (21) Cayle: phew!
[Sun Nov 24 00:11:35 2002] : (17) DM: ok xerox..u charge in....u wanna kill a sahu??
[Sun Nov 24 00:11:43 2002] : (17) DM: IB's or asadar's?
[Sun Nov 24 00:11:52 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Mine! Mine!
[Sun Nov 24 00:11:58 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Don't worry about me, Xerox
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:04 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc nooo! there's going to be none left for me!
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:05 2002] : (1) Xerox: hmmmm.... A'sadars then ;-)
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:17 2002] : (17) DM: roll
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:19 2002] : (1) Xerox: Attack rolls:
Rapier +2 CT 18-20/*2
Attack: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12) Damage (p): [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)

[Sun Nov 24 00:12:24 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:28 2002] : (1) Xerox: drat
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:33 2002] : (17) DM: IB?
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:37 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (base): [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:37 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Warhammer Dumathoin's Wrath (second): [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:45 2002] : (17) DM: splat
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:49 2002] : (17) DM: asadar?
[Sun Nov 24 00:12:56 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Elemental: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) dmg [1d6+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:02 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:03 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: On whatever is left
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:04 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Triton: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) dmg: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:08 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:08 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Same again
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:13 2002] : (17) DM: only your sahu left asadar
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:24 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Pull out my sword and wave it uselessly
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:27 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:33 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:34 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Yep. Useless.
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:37 2002] : (17) DM: chiara?
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:50 2002] : (9) Chiara: am I still 60' away?
[Sun Nov 24 00:13:55 2002] : (17) DM: yep
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:10 2002] : (9) Chiara: move to pointblank range (30') and:
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:12 2002] : (9) Chiara: Light crossbow +2, pointblank weap-focus (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:16 2002] : (17) DM: miss
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:19 2002] : (17) DM: ark??
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:31 2002] : (17) DM: simutaneous attacks
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:42 2002] : (17) DM: attacking asadar
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:44 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:47 2002] : (17) DM: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sun Nov 24 00:14:56 2002] : (17) DM: well ark?
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:01 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:01 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:12 2002] : (17) DM: well and truely dead
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:18 2002] : (10) Arkannath: oh dear, did I hurt it?
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:26 2002] : (17) DM: GAME STOP
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:36 2002] : (10) Arkannath: ooc oh dear :-(
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:40 2002] : (17) DM: i'll tot up xp and stuff now
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:42 2002] : (9) Chiara: except I heal Cayle, he needs it :-)
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:51 2002] : (9) Chiara: [2d8+6] -> [1,2,6] = (9)
[Sun Nov 24 00:15:51 2002] : (21) Cayle: :)
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:10 2002] : (17) DM: do it next week chiara
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:16 2002] : (10) Arkannath: I too am injured
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:22 2002] : (9) Chiara: suits me
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:26 2002] : (9) Chiara: :-)
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:41 2002] : (9) Chiara: I'm doing it next week, Cayle :-D
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:42 2002] : (21) Cayle: in case i forget, i'm down to 7
[Sun Nov 24 00:16:55 2002] : (21) Cayle: i can hold on, *gasp*
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:09 2002] : (17) DM: 1340xp each
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:15 2002] : (9) Chiara: I don't need to know what you're down to, I need to know what you're short
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:29 2002] : (21) Cayle: 18
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:38 2002] : (21) Cayle: ker-ching
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:40 2002] : ** (1) Xerox goes ka-ching **
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:43 2002] : (10) Arkannath: short 25
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:46 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: *Ker-ching*
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:50 2002] : (21) Cayle: hang on, i missed the first fight
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:51 2002] : (10) Arkannath: *kerching*
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:56 2002] : (17) DM: treasure = 10 tridents
[Sun Nov 24 00:17:58 2002] : (3) A'Sadar: Level 8 here we come!
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:11 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: *Ker-ching*
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:13 2002] : (17) DM: dont worry cayle, not working all that out right now
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:18 2002] : (21) Cayle: ok
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:26 2002] : (17) DM: you lot seem to kerching a hell of a lot
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:35 2002] : ** (10) Arkannath is lvl 6 **
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:37 2002] : (1) Xerox: are they sparkly tridents? ;-)
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:42 2002] : (17) DM: nope
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:44 2002] : (10) Arkannath: you seem to put in a lot of exp
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:48 2002] : (9) Chiara: don't think I'm kerchinging this time :-)
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:48 2002] : (1) Xerox: awwwww
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:51 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: It's yout own fault, you're giving us the xp :P
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:55 2002] : (21) Cayle: you're the one handing out the XP
[Sun Nov 24 00:18:58 2002] : (21) Cayle: lol
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:10 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Not that we are complaining ;)
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:11 2002] : (9) Chiara: [2d6+6] -> [6,3,6] = (15)
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:11 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (base): [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:11 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Longsword+2, lifestealer (second): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:17 2002] : (9) Chiara: not sure in the absence of my paper char sheet...
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:40 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:41 2002] : (10) Arkannath: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:41 2002] : (10) Arkannath (exit): 00:19
[Sun Nov 24 00:19:50 2002] : ** (3) A'Sadar decides to level up when he's awake. **
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:06 2002] : (17) DM: chat??
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:09 2002] : (2) Cel: See you back in the chat gius :) *hugs*
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:15 2002] : (17) DM: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:15 2002] : (17) DM: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:15 2002] : (17) DM (exit): 00:20
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:16 2002] : (2) Cel: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:16 2002] : (2) Cel: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:16 2002] : (2) Cel (exit): 00:20
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:17 2002] : (21) Cayle: ok
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:36 2002] : (23) Arkannath (enter): 00:20
[Sun Nov 24 00:20:40 2002] : (23) Arkannath: sorry
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:03 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:03 2002] : (16) Ironbeard: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:03 2002] : (16) Ironbeard (exit): 00:21
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:05 2002] : (9) Chiara: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:05 2002] : (9) Chiara: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:05 2002] : (9) Chiara (exit): 00:21
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:40 2002] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:40 2002] : Game disconnected!
[Sun Nov 24 00:21:44 2002] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.3.1...
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] :
Emote commands:

[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /name or /nick your_name - change your name
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /i or /i player_id_number - ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /status your_status - set your online status (afk,away,etc..)
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /update [get] - get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /dieroller roller - set your dieroller or list the available rollers
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /moderate [ on | off ] - show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off
[Sun Nov 24 16:43:49 2002] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it