Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / nwc - 24 August 2006

[Thu Aug 24 19:35:52 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Aug 24 19:36:18 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin tries to pull his hand back
[Thu Aug 24 19:36:50 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin vampire (or so you assume) grips Adrin's wrist tightly and stares hungrily at the rest of you.
[Thu Aug 24 19:36:52 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra has her sword ready to kill the thing
[Thu Aug 24 19:36:54 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Thu Aug 24 19:36:59 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Aug 24 19:37:01 2006] : (2) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Aug 24 19:37:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Thu Aug 24 19:37:17 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu Aug 24 19:37:56 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc do we know about vampires?
[Thu Aug 24 19:38:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc We're learning now :)
[Thu Aug 24 19:38:13 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Thu Aug 24 19:38:25 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc cracking set of rolls for us ;)
[Thu Aug 24 19:38:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc You're aware of them but you'll need a Knowledge: religion roll to know their properties etc.
[Thu Aug 24 19:38:48 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc did I ever say anything about the whisper thing? I think my firefox crashed at that point
[Thu Aug 24 19:39:16 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc not on the wiki Del
[Thu Aug 24 19:39:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I have a sneaking suspicion that my big decision may be taken out of my hands tonight :s
[Thu Aug 24 19:39:24 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ok, will do
[Thu Aug 24 19:41:10 2006] : (1) DM: ooc one moment
[Thu Aug 24 19:41:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc OK
[Thu Aug 24 19:44:43 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "You humans shall be first in the Rragmr's feast!"
[Thu Aug 24 19:44:49 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "You humans shall be first in Rragmr's feast!"
[Thu Aug 24 19:45:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Don't count on it, Rragmr"
[Thu Aug 24 19:45:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: "GET OFF ME!"
[Thu Aug 24 19:45:30 2006] : (2) Dan: "What? You think we're just going to let you?"
[Thu Aug 24 19:45:45 2006] : (1) Rragmr: The vampire goblin turns towards Adrin and pushes against him.
[Thu Aug 24 19:45:51 2006] : (3) Lia: "Errrr"
[Thu Aug 24 19:45:51 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Aug 24 19:46:02 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Str check, Adrin.
[Thu Aug 24 19:46:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 19:46:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc scared like a kitten
[Thu Aug 24 19:46:31 2006] : (1) Rragmr: The goblin's sudden lunge catches you off balance and you step backwards.
[Thu Aug 24 19:46:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Ouch
[Thu Aug 24 19:46:46 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 19:47:17 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan takes a 5 foot step back, then points a finger and utters an incantation
[Thu Aug 24 19:47:21 2006] : (2) Dan: Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] -> [4,4,2,2,0] = (12)
[Thu Aug 24 19:47:37 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc damn, was hoping for a crit
[Thu Aug 24 19:47:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc A good roll, anyway
[Thu Aug 24 19:48:08 2006] : (1) DM: A blazing ray of flame leaps from Dan's finger and strikes Rragmr badly buring it.
[Thu Aug 24 19:48:15 2006] : (2) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 24 19:48:31 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn. Rragmr is no longer grappling you so you're free to do what you wish.
[Thu Aug 24 19:49:22 2006] : (4) Adrin: fly into a (slightly scared) rage and stab at him with the dagger
[Thu Aug 24 19:49:29 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Rage: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Thu Aug 24 19:49:49 2006] : (4) Adrin: Steel Bronze Dagger (base): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Aug 24 19:49:49 2006] : (4) Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d4+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Thu Aug 24 19:49:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc +2 on the hit and dmg
[Thu Aug 24 19:50:02 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc wohooo :)
[Thu Aug 24 19:50:14 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ah damn, no crit right?
[Thu Aug 24 19:50:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc He's an undead
[Thu Aug 24 19:50:48 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin stabs deeply but Rragmr merely laughs. "Foolish meat. You think your weapons will harm me?"
[Thu Aug 24 19:51:06 2006] : (1) DM: The would visibly closes over as the dagger is withdrawn.
[Thu Aug 24 19:51:11 2006] : (1) DM: *wound
[Thu Aug 24 19:51:23 2006] : (2) Dan: "Oh, thet's not good!"
[Thu Aug 24 19:51:39 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Adrin, you done?
[Thu Aug 24 19:51:48 2006] : (4) Adrin: 5ft step back
[Thu Aug 24 19:51:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Perhaps we just need to hit him harder?"
[Thu Aug 24 19:52:13 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 19:52:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Moving and slashing
[Thu Aug 24 19:52:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Aug 24 19:52:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 24 19:52:51 2006] : (1) DM: A hit, but again the wound heals over.
[Thu Aug 24 19:53:04 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Aug 24 19:53:09 2006] : (3) Lia: casts Summon Nature's ally II - Dire Bat: Spd 20 ft., fly 40 ft.; AC 20, 30HP, Touch 15, Flat-footed 14; Blindsense, stealthy

[Thu Aug 24 19:53:43 2006] : (3) Lia: Dire Bat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 19:53:50 2006] : (3) Lia: and get closer
[Thu Aug 24 19:53:58 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 19:54:39 2006] : (1) DM: The bats circle around the goblin but refuse to attack.
[Thu Aug 24 19:54:49 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc o.O
[Thu Aug 24 19:55:06 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc hehe
[Thu Aug 24 19:55:26 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc damn I'm so dumb, of all the animals, a bat
[Thu Aug 24 19:55:31 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc pfffffffffffffffffffffffft
[Thu Aug 24 19:55:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Thu Aug 24 19:56:10 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc and I am a Buffy fan. What the hell was I thinking?
[Thu Aug 24 19:57:01 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "I saw your feeble kind fall before. I feasted on your ancestors dead flesh and blood."
[Thu Aug 24 19:57:23 2006] : (1) Rragmr: (in goblinoid) "Attack my brethren!"
[Thu Aug 24 19:57:33 2006] : (1) Rragmr: The bats swoop for Lia and attack!
[Thu Aug 24 19:57:40 2006] : (1) Rragmr: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 19:57:45 2006] : (1) Rragmr: But miss.
[Thu Aug 24 19:57:54 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc Oh, my, god"
[Thu Aug 24 19:58:00 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc ROFL
[Thu Aug 24 19:58:14 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc yeah, call me stoopid
[Thu Aug 24 19:58:23 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr turns to Aliatra and attacks with a clawed hand.
[Thu Aug 24 19:58:27 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Slam (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Aug 24 19:58:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Why should we? You're doing fine by yourself ;)
[Thu Aug 24 19:58:53 2006] : (1) Rragmr: The claws screech across her armour.
[Thu Aug 24 19:59:01 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 19:59:33 2006] : (2) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster I - Celestial Dog (Small magical beast): 8hp; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 6; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
Celestial Dog attack (Smite evil) Bite [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ==> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [4,4] = (8) (treat as magical; -1 to damage if not evil)

[Thu Aug 24 19:59:53 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Aug 24 19:59:55 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc opposite to Ali
[Thu Aug 24 20:00:17 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc done
[Thu Aug 24 20:00:34 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Thu Aug 24 20:01:17 2006] : (4) Adrin: step in and stab again, just for fun
[Thu Aug 24 20:01:22 2006] : (4) Adrin: Steel Bronze Dagger (base): [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Aug 24 20:01:38 2006] : (1) DM: Another solid hit but to no effect.
[Thu Aug 24 20:01:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Anybody got any smart ideas about killing this thing?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:01:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc must do a rage attack for that
[Thu Aug 24 20:02:30 2006] : (2) Dan: "I have no idea. i think it's a vampire, but that's where my knowledge ends"
[Thu Aug 24 20:02:40 2006] : (3) Lia: "i obviously don't"
[Thu Aug 24 20:02:40 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 20:02:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And it says it's a bloodsucker"
[Thu Aug 24 20:02:52 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 20:03:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 24 20:03:19 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Aug 24 20:03:40 2006] : (3) Lia: Sling (base): [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Aug 24 20:03:44 2006] : (3) Lia: on the bat
[Thu Aug 24 20:03:51 2006] : (3) Lia: MW bullets
[Thu Aug 24 20:04:08 2006] : (1) DM: Looks like a miss.
[Thu Aug 24 20:04:24 2006] : (1) DM: The bat also gets a AoO. [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Thu Aug 24 20:04:47 2006] : (1) DM: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11) damage from the bat's sharp teeth.
[Thu Aug 24 20:04:58 2006] : (3) Lia: "ouch!"
[Thu Aug 24 20:05:04 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Aug 24 20:05:07 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc can't you dismiss a summon as a free action?
[Thu Aug 24 20:05:16 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc you can do that????
[Thu Aug 24 20:05:34 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc but these aren't under your control anymore, so probably not
[Thu Aug 24 20:05:47 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc yeah
[Thu Aug 24 20:06:21 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 20:06:43 2006] : (1) DM: The bat swoops at Lia again: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Aug 24 20:06:51 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc phew
[Thu Aug 24 20:09:21 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc dismissing a spell is a standard action apparently
[Thu Aug 24 20:09:30 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "I watched as metal teeth and jaws cut through the feeble skin and bones. And I shall watch again as goblin sword and dagger cuts your flesh and the flesh of all your weak kind. And I shall sake my thirst with your blood."
[Thu Aug 24 20:09:54 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr charges Dan, laughing maniacally.
[Thu Aug 24 20:10:04 2006] : (1) Rragmr: AoO from Adrin, the dog and Aliatra/
[Thu Aug 24 20:10:07 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Slam (base): [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 20:10:11 2006] : (2) Dan: "uuurgh"
[Thu Aug 24 20:10:16 2006] : (2) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Aug 24 20:10:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: Steel Bronze Dagger (Rage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Aug 24 20:10:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Flail, heavy (base): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Aug 24 20:11:04 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Dan, Rragmr's claws rake across upper arm and you feel your self draining away after the strike.
[Thu Aug 24 20:11:10 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc weren't you using a short sword?
[Thu Aug 24 20:11:14 2006] : (1) Rragmr: (gain 2 negative levels)
[Thu Aug 24 20:11:45 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan drops to the floor
[Thu Aug 24 20:11:52 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr's scorched flesh heals after its claws tears Dan's flesh.
[Thu Aug 24 20:12:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I switched
[Thu Aug 24 20:12:38 2006] : (1) Rragmr: ooc Um. No you didn't.
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I'm sorry, can't I do that with an AoO?
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:11 2006] : (1) Rragmr: ooc No.
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc In that case, just y sword again
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:38 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc you can barely do that in a proper round
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:39 2006] : (1) Rragmr: k.
[Thu Aug 24 20:13:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Even when I know it won't do any good ;)
[Thu Aug 24 20:14:03 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:14:15 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan lies unconscious
[Thu Aug 24 20:14:21 2006] : (2) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Aug 24 20:14:59 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:15:25 2006] : (2) Dan: [1d100] -> [52] = (52)
[Thu Aug 24 20:15:53 2006] : (4) Adrin: move to Dan and try to pick him up
[Thu Aug 24 20:16:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What's all that talk of metal, anyway? Do you think he might not be susceptiblt to that? Do we need wood or anything?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:16:21 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Aug 24 20:16:50 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin hefts Dan up onto his shoulder.
[Thu Aug 24 20:16:54 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 20:17:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Getting my bow and loading it. Any chance of shooting it this round?
[Thu Aug 24 20:17:39 2006] : (1) DM: No.
[Thu Aug 24 20:17:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 24 20:18:14 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Aug 24 20:18:18 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia takes a five foot step
[Thu Aug 24 20:18:33 2006] : (3) Lia: casts Summon Nature's ally I - Small Eagle: Spd 10 ft., Fly 80 ft., AC 15, 5 HP, Touch 13, Flat-footed 12. Low light vision. Full attack=> 2*talons + 1 bite, partial attack: 1*talons

[Thu Aug 24 20:18:41 2006] : (3) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 20:18:44 2006] : (3) Lia: on the bat
[Thu Aug 24 20:19:08 2006] : (1) DM: The eagle slashes a hole in the bat's wing.
[Thu Aug 24 20:19:21 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I can't move right?
[Thu Aug 24 20:19:30 2006] : (1) DM: ooc correct.
[Thu Aug 24 20:19:32 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 20:19:47 2006] : (1) DM: The bat vanishes. (its 3 rounds were up)
[Thu Aug 24 20:19:58 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc phew
[Thu Aug 24 20:20:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc You can say that again :)
[Thu Aug 24 20:21:33 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "See how easily you fall! Machine or goblin claws it matters not you always falls easily, spilling your bright blood."
[Thu Aug 24 20:21:50 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr attacks the dog savagely.
[Thu Aug 24 20:21:52 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Slam (base): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Aug 24 20:21:58 2006] : (1) Rragmr: (or perhaps not)
[Thu Aug 24 20:22:08 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:22:20 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan lies unconscious in Adrin's arms
[Thu Aug 24 20:22:22 2006] : (2) Dan: [1d100] -> [36] = (36)
[Thu Aug 24 20:22:28 2006] : (2) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 20:22:32 2006] : (2) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 24 20:22:37 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Thu Aug 24 20:23:36 2006] : (4) Adrin: Run away , with Dan over my shoulder
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:02 2006] : (1) DM: Only 2x your speed because you're carrying someone.
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:10 2006] : (4) Adrin: ok
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:16 2006] : (1) DM: So 80 ft max I think
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: yup
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:27 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Get out!"
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Shooting before turning and running
[Thu Aug 24 20:24:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 20:25:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 24 20:25:13 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc 80ft takes me to the far left edge
[Thu Aug 24 20:25:14 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Aug 24 20:26:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Oh my, worst map evar.
[Thu Aug 24 20:27:26 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin you see the bright sunlight outside the mine exit.
[Thu Aug 24 20:27:41 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc \o/
[Thu Aug 24 20:27:57 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:00 2006] : (3) Lia: Running away too
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:17 2006] : (3) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:18 2006] : (1) DM: Running past Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:21 2006] : (3) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:28 2006] : (3) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)=>Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:32 2006] : (3) Lia: yes
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:45 2006] : (3) Lia: on Rmsomething
[Thu Aug 24 20:28:49 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 20:29:11 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr is in a feeding frenzy and continues to attack the dog.
[Thu Aug 24 20:29:12 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Slam (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Aug 24 20:29:24 2006] : (1) Rragmr: + 2 negative levels.
[Thu Aug 24 20:29:43 2006] : (2) Dan: Dog disappears
[Thu Aug 24 20:30:08 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:30:19 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I doubt he'd like celestial blood very much
[Thu Aug 24 20:30:24 2006] : (2) Dan: [1d100] -> [50] = (50)
[Thu Aug 24 20:30:31 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:30:32 2006] : (2) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 24 20:31:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: keep running til I get outside. Put dan down and collapse at the end of my Rage
[Thu Aug 24 20:31:13 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Aug 24 20:31:20 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 20:31:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Running after the others
[Thu Aug 24 20:32:08 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc if Adrin ran 80ft, I ran 120ft
[Thu Aug 24 20:32:21 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc so I am outside too
[Thu Aug 24 20:32:30 2006] : (2) Dan: brb loo
[Thu Aug 24 20:32:46 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:32:57 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Cure minor wounds: +1 HP
[Thu Aug 24 20:33:01 2006] : (3) Lia: on Dan
[Thu Aug 24 20:33:24 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 20:33:42 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin tries to wake Dan up
[Thu Aug 24 20:33:59 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra you hear a howl of rage behind you and the pounding of small feet on the dirt floor of the tunnel.
[Thu Aug 24 20:34:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Run, he's coming!"
[Thu Aug 24 20:34:31 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc should've said 'pitter patter of small feet' :)
[Thu Aug 24 20:34:36 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan is barely awake
[Thu Aug 24 20:34:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not "little feet?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:34:57 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:35:07 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan moves in and out of consciousness in a fever
[Thu Aug 24 20:35:14 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc stable but unconscious
[Thu Aug 24 20:35:27 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 20:35:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: Wait. Ready to grab Dan and run further if need be
[Thu Aug 24 20:36:11 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 20:36:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Still running
[Thu Aug 24 20:36:48 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Move it!"
[Thu Aug 24 20:36:51 2006] : (1) DM: You make it outside.
[Thu Aug 24 20:37:03 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Aug 24 20:37:11 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc we have no idea that vampires don't like sunlight
[Thu Aug 24 20:37:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That's what I meant :)
[Thu Aug 24 20:37:45 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I know but I didn't want to leave Ali alone in there
[Thu Aug 24 20:38:13 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia thinks for a second
[Thu Aug 24 20:38:18 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Cure minor wounds: +1 HP
[Thu Aug 24 20:38:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra helps Adrin lift Dan
[Thu Aug 24 20:38:23 2006] : (3) Lia: on Dan again
[Thu Aug 24 20:38:55 2006] : (1) Rragmr: The goblin comes charging up the tunnel and when it nears the end of the tunnel is shrieks and shields its eyes with a clawed hand.
[Thu Aug 24 20:39:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It doesn't like the light? IT DOESN'T LIKE THE LIGHT!"
[Thu Aug 24 20:39:42 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "When darkness falls I shall feast on your blood and I shall laugh and laugh."
[Thu Aug 24 20:39:54 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan opens his eyes and the delerium stops
[Thu Aug 24 20:39:55 2006] : (3) Lia: "Right, it doesn't"
[Thu Aug 24 20:40:02 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia falls on the grass
[Thu Aug 24 20:40:10 2006] : (2) Dan: "Weak... so weak, what did he do to me?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:40:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin checks the position of the sun
[Thu Aug 24 20:40:56 2006] : (3) Lia: "We'd better be way gone by night fall"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:07 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan takes out a potion and drinks it
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We can't stay here, you heard it, it'll return when it's dark and we don't know how to kill it"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:13 2006] : (2) Dan: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:20 2006] : (1) Rragmr: "And if you flee like the weak minded beasts you are my goblin will rise and throw you humans down. And the land shall be ours again!"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:29 2006] : (1) Rragmr: *"my goblin horde"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Can't we let the light into it's cave somwhow?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:53 2006] : (3) Lia: "The dsunlight?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:53 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Dan, heres another potion" (CLW)
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:56 2006] : (3) Lia: I doubt it"
[Thu Aug 24 20:41:57 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr slinks back down the tunnel ranting and raving.
[Thu Aug 24 20:42:02 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan looks a bit better, but still pretty dreadful
[Thu Aug 24 20:42:12 2006] : (2) Dan: "I think that I can stand now"
[Thu Aug 24 20:42:13 2006] : (1) DM: (combat over)
[Thu Aug 24 20:42:22 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Anyone got any ideas?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:42:25 2006] : (2) Dan: "How did I end up outside?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:42:37 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I carried you out."
[Thu Aug 24 20:43:13 2006] : (2) Dan: "Thanks for helping me. I think he drained me of something. I feel terrible"
[Thu Aug 24 20:43:52 2006] : (4) Adrin: "You'll feel worse if we can't kill him"
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:07 2006] : (3) Lia: "Indeed"
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:11 2006] : (3) Lia: "That thing was..."
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:16 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia shivers
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:35 2006] : (3) Lia: "And he turned the bat"
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:41 2006] : (2) Dan: "It's a shame that cleric never stayed with us"
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:42 2006] : (3) Lia: I feel so stupid
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:52 2006] : (3) Lia: "I feel so stupid"
[Thu Aug 24 20:44:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Is there no way to get the sunlight in there? A spell or something? Or a hole in the roof perhaps?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:45:04 2006] : (2) Dan: "Why, how were you to know?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:45:26 2006] : (2) Dan: "There are spells, but I don't know them"
[Thu Aug 24 20:45:46 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And Dan, didn't fire hurt him? Can we do something with that?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:46:26 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I wonder if those blocked up passageways would let in light"
[Thu Aug 24 20:47:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's try and find out without it killing us"
[Thu Aug 24 20:48:33 2006] : (4) Adrin: DM: is there anywhere those passage could come to the surface?
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:05 2006] : (1) DM: Perhaps you should look around?
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:23 2006] : (3) Lia: I think we should really just get away and find a place to rest
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:26 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Can you walk Dan?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:28 2006] : (3) Lia: far away from this place
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:32 2006] : (3) Lia: where he can't get at us
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:36 2006] : (2) Dan: "I am not really in any fit state to face him again"
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:40 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc what time?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:47 2006] : (2) Dan: "but I can walk, yes"
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:54 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc sorry forgot the ""
[Thu Aug 24 20:49:54 2006] : (1) DM: It's late morning.
[Thu Aug 24 20:50:05 2006] : (3) Lia: "We need to rest and think"
[Thu Aug 24 20:50:33 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I'm on 3 hp, which is my new maximum for 24 hours
[Thu Aug 24 20:50:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I can look around, he never got to me, just tell me what I should be looking for"
[Thu Aug 24 20:50:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc :O
[Thu Aug 24 20:50:55 2006] : (1) DM: ooc don't sneeze at Dan. he might die ;)
[Thu Aug 24 20:51:11 2006] : (3) Lia: "Anything that looks like a way down that could be cleared"
[Thu Aug 24 20:51:24 2006] : (3) Lia: "If we could make sure that he is trapped in one place
[Thu Aug 24 20:51:38 2006] : (3) Lia: "surrounded by sunlight"
[Thu Aug 24 20:51:41 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc or a wandering troupe of undead hunters would be nice
[Thu Aug 24 20:51:44 2006] : (3) Lia: "then we may have a chance"
[Thu Aug 24 20:52:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I think you will all pardon me for not going in. I'll just have a look around outside"
[Thu Aug 24 20:52:38 2006] : (3) Lia: "I meant outside, of course"
[Thu Aug 24 20:52:44 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia smiles feebly
[Thu Aug 24 20:52:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "That's what I said" Aliatra smiles
[Thu Aug 24 20:54:51 2006] : (1) DM: For how long are you going to search?
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: "We have to decide soon whether to fight or run"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:18 2006] : (3) Lia: "We can't finght in that state"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:21 2006] : (2) Dan: "Run?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:31 2006] : (3) Lia: "or run"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:37 2006] : (3) Lia: "We have to go far away enough"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'm not going to spend olonger than 2 hours searching. Where will we meet up? Our camping place of last night?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:42 2006] : (3) Lia: "And hide ourselves"
[Thu Aug 24 20:55:45 2006] : (3) Lia: so that we can rest"
[Thu Aug 24 20:56:08 2006] : (3) Lia: "No, we need to hide, we can't be staying at the same place"
[Thu Aug 24 20:56:10 2006] : (2) Dan: "Maybe we should all look, while the light is good"
[Thu Aug 24 20:56:22 2006] : (3) Lia: "That thing is bound to be pretty invincible in the night"
[Thu Aug 24 20:56:49 2006] : (3) Lia: "You look, I am going to try to find a place for us to go to"
[Thu Aug 24 20:57:02 2006] : (3) Lia: I am going and studying the lay of the land
[Thu Aug 24 20:57:18 2006] : (3) Lia: I am looking for water to walk into so as not to leave a scent
[Thu Aug 24 20:57:26 2006] : (3) Lia: and rocks paths so as not to leave tracks
[Thu Aug 24 20:57:35 2006] : (3) Lia: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Thu Aug 24 20:57:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "So when and where will we meet up again?"
[Thu Aug 24 20:58:17 2006] : (1) DM: There are plenty of streams and the like in the area but the land is devoid of rocky paths.
[Thu Aug 24 20:58:49 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan starts to search around for any way to let light into the room, or for any weird levers
[Thu Aug 24 20:59:43 2006] : (3) Lia: rocky or dry
[Thu Aug 24 20:59:46 2006] : (2) Dan: Taking plenty of time: Search = 27 - 2 (level drain) = 25
[Thu Aug 24 20:59:48 2006] : (3) Lia: sand is good too
[Thu Aug 24 20:59:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra starts seraching as well, still unsure as the when and where she'll see Lia again
[Thu Aug 24 21:00:09 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin looks also
[Thu Aug 24 21:00:11 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc sand is bad for leaving tracks, surely?
[Thu Aug 24 21:00:11 2006] : (1) DM: What paths are there are muddy.
[Thu Aug 24 21:00:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Thu Aug 24 21:00:46 2006] : (1) DM: Those searching fail to find any other entrances to the mine even though you cover the entire area of the mine workings.
[Thu Aug 24 21:00:54 2006] : (3) Lia: Iooc I have trackless step
[Thu Aug 24 21:01:03 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc but I guess that does not apply to my companions :/
[Thu Aug 24 21:02:23 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Ok, so I guess we run?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:02:36 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc in dry sand, you can just have some kind of a broom made with plants and easily cover your tracks
[Thu Aug 24 21:03:00 2006] : (3) Lia: "I guess we do"
[Thu Aug 24 21:03:18 2006] : (3) Lia: "We need to walk into the water, make sure we leave as little tracks as possible"
[Thu Aug 24 21:03:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc You have returned, Lia?
[Thu Aug 24 21:03:37 2006] : (3) Lia: "Do not break branches, or pull reeds, or anything of the kind"
[Thu Aug 24 21:04:00 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I wdidn't go far, i was just looking from there really, at the lay of the land
[Thu Aug 24 21:04:41 2006] : (1) DM: It's now an hour after noon. How many hours are you travelling for and in which direction.
[Thu Aug 24 21:05:50 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I say we head back the way we came and just keep on moving. I think we need help to finish this thing off"
[Thu Aug 24 21:05:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc tap, tap. testing testing?
[Thu Aug 24 21:06:08 2006] : (3) Lia: "I think we do too"
[Thu Aug 24 21:06:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Still deciding, DM
[Thu Aug 24 21:06:18 2006] : (3) Lia: "Let us go and not linger"
[Thu Aug 24 21:06:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And go as fast and as far as we can"
[Thu Aug 24 21:06:39 2006] : (2) Dan: "OK, the sooner we go, the better"
[Thu Aug 24 21:06:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc fwiw, you could finish it off yourself.
[Thu Aug 24 21:07:10 2006] : (1) DM: ooc so long as you were sufficiently cunning.
[Thu Aug 24 21:07:42 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc Dan's near death, and it seems that none of the rest of us can even hurt it
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:14 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc and none of us know any ways to hurt it
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:18 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I am not in a very good shape myself
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:24 2006] : (1) DM: ooc hence the cunning ;) direct combat is unlikely to work.
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:33 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc damned bat
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:34 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you know that fire works.
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:50 2006] : (4) Adrin: the everlasting flame torches?
[Thu Aug 24 21:08:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I seem to remember I mentioned that
[Thu Aug 24 21:09:03 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Thu Aug 24 21:09:07 2006] : (4) Adrin: oco yeah you did
[Thu Aug 24 21:09:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you just need to mention it louder ;)
[Thu Aug 24 21:09:18 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc so mention it again
[Thu Aug 24 21:09:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And Dan, didn't fire hurt him? Can we do something with that?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:09:34 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc lol
[Thu Aug 24 21:10:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc It's a pity we never know if people miss our remarks or just ignore them
[Thu Aug 24 21:10:09 2006] : (2) Dan: "he was certainly vulnerable. Maybe we can burn out his cave?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:10:31 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I was a bit knackered at that point
[Thu Aug 24 21:10:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Burn his coffinn. Get wood and torch the place"
[Thu Aug 24 21:11:07 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I suppose its worth a try."
[Thu Aug 24 21:11:12 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc, no I wan't, I was typing something else, but I forgot to respond
[Thu Aug 24 21:11:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We even have a source of fire, those torches inside"
[Thu Aug 24 21:11:38 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I saw it, but didn't think of the torches
[Thu Aug 24 21:11:38 2006] : (2) Dan: "But we'll have to make sure that we get him"
[Thu Aug 24 21:11:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "He's not going anywhere as long as the sun is out"
[Thu Aug 24 21:12:02 2006] : (2) Dan: "Those torches are not combustible. They do not burn things"
[Thu Aug 24 21:12:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Then we make our own fire"
[Thu Aug 24 21:12:41 2006] : (2) Dan: "They are a lasting magic that imitates a flam, but the only propery they share with real flame is the light that they give"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:00 2006] : (3) Lia: "Wouldn't that scare him enough?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "He never reacted before we opend his coffin. How about we build a pyre around it and light that while it's sleeping?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:07 2006] : (3) Lia: "We could have our own torches"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:21 2006] : (3) Lia: "Is it still sleeping though?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:23 2006] : (3) Lia: "I doubt it"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:28 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Maybe because they are magical they will hurt him anyway"
[Thu Aug 24 21:13:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I could go and take a look"
[Thu Aug 24 21:14:06 2006] : (2) Dan: "No, I don't think so Adrin. They are simply an illusion of flame"
[Thu Aug 24 21:14:28 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Hmph, no use then"
[Thu Aug 24 21:14:59 2006] : (2) Dan: "But we should take them with us. They'll be valuable"
[Thu Aug 24 21:15:12 2006] : (3) Lia: "What about making our own torches?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:15:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "First things first. Let's kill the bastard"
[Thu Aug 24 21:15:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Not if we're dead"
[Thu Aug 24 21:15:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Craig is wrong in his assumption that the flames are the result of the "continual flame" spell. I never said that and I even described that the flames produced heat.
[Thu Aug 24 21:16:09 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc did you?
[Thu Aug 24 21:16:18 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc cool :D
[Thu Aug 24 21:16:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Yes, he did
[Thu Aug 24 21:16:46 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc but you said that they were the result of a spell with a very similar name
[Thu Aug 24 21:16:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Lia, do you need healing?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:17:10 2006] : (3) Lia: "I do, but I have what I need"
[Thu Aug 24 21:17:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra ahnds Lia a CLW potion
[Thu Aug 24 21:17:27 2006] : (3) Lia: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Aug 24 21:17:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Continual hot flame :P
[Thu Aug 24 21:17:54 2006] : (3) Lia: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 21:18:21 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 24 21:18:33 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Cure minor wounds: +1 HP
[Thu Aug 24 21:18:47 2006] : (3) Lia: on self
[Thu Aug 24 21:19:21 2006] : (3) Lia: "I say we make at least one torch to go back in there"
[Thu Aug 24 21:19:33 2006] : (3) Lia: "Make sure we get our hands on those everlasting torches"
[Thu Aug 24 21:19:39 2006] : (3) Lia: "And try to burn it to death"
[Thu Aug 24 21:20:02 2006] : (2) Dan: "OK, does anyone have any lamp oil?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:20:11 2006] : (1) DM: ooc The torches were supposed to be identical in all characters to regular torches except they burned continuously.
[Thu Aug 24 21:20:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc ...all characteristics...
[Thu Aug 24 21:20:50 2006] : (2) Dan: "That will help any extra fuel that we have to catch"
[Thu Aug 24 21:20:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc so they looked, smelt and felt like real flames.
[Thu Aug 24 21:20:52 2006] : (3) Lia: "I don't"
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:01 2006] : (3) Lia: "But I can look for the right wood"
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Not me"
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:17 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc no-one has a lamp??
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:21 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia goes to look for a piece of wood
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:30 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc says he who does not have one either ;)
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:33 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc umm no :(
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:34 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc Henry does :P
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra goes help
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:41 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc his an elf, he doesn't need one!
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:41 2006] : (3) Lia: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Thu Aug 24 21:21:50 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I don't really need one. I can see by starlight :P
[Thu Aug 24 21:22:00 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I have a candle :P
[Thu Aug 24 21:22:16 2006] : (1) DM: There are plenty of trees in the valleys and with some searching you can find plenty of fallen branches and dead trees for dry wood.
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:05 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Dan, you'll have to stay away from him"
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:07 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan helps Lia by carrying branches
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:19 2006] : (2) Dan: "I agree Adrin"
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'll go in, I'm hard to hit and still fit, it's the logical choice"
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:49 2006] : (2) Dan: "Maybe we should all go in invisible for extra protection?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:57 2006] : (2) Dan: "It will give us 3 minutes"
[Thu Aug 24 21:23:59 2006] : (3) Lia: "Can we all?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:24:02 2006] : (4) Adrin: "can you still attack?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:24:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Dan, you're the only one of us that can even hurt it and you're almost dead"
[Thu Aug 24 21:24:37 2006] : (2) Dan: "I'd rather that we all went in. If he moves towards me, i'll just run"
[Thu Aug 24 21:24:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Stay safe and save the day another time"
[Thu Aug 24 21:25:09 2006] : (4) Adrin: "strength in numbers"
[Thu Aug 24 21:25:37 2006] : (2) Dan: "So shall we all go invisible?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:25:58 2006] : (2) Dan: "I don't believe that setting fire to wood will render us visible"
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:02 2006] : (4) Adrin: "ALL of us?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "When I say something like that you tell me I make too much noise" Aliatra sniles at Adrin
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:09 2006] : (2) Dan: "Only a direct attck does that"
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:34 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Its not my fault you wear all that equipment"
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'll light the wood, you stay at a safe distance"
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:53 2006] : (3) Lia: "I am all for it"
[Thu Aug 24 21:26:59 2006] : (3) Lia: "We know we can run"
[Thu Aug 24 21:27:06 2006] : (3) Lia: "We need to get rid of this thing"
[Thu Aug 24 21:27:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Just don't cramp my style, I need room to clang, you know"
[Thu Aug 24 21:27:28 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia looks for dry twigs and special moss that would ignite fast and easily
[Thu Aug 24 21:27:34 2006] : (3) Lia: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Thu Aug 24 21:27:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc special moss?
[Thu Aug 24 21:28:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Tinder
[Thu Aug 24 21:28:05 2006] : (1) DM: You find sufficient dry tinder for starting a large fire.
[Thu Aug 24 21:28:59 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc yeah, I'm an herbalist, I know this stff. Either moss or lichen or something that I know would burn quick and fast
[Thu Aug 24 21:29:06 2006] : (2) Dan: "Right we become invisible before we go in"
[Thu Aug 24 21:30:03 2006] : (3) Lia: "OK"
[Thu Aug 24 21:30:37 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia gathers as much wood and twigs in her amrs as possible while making sure she can walk unhindered
[Thu Aug 24 21:31:08 2006] : (2) Dan: "I guess I need my arms free to use the invisibility stone"
[Thu Aug 24 21:31:21 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra carries dry wood
[Thu Aug 24 21:31:22 2006] : (1) DM: ooc one hand.
[Thu Aug 24 21:31:33 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin tucks a few good sized branches into his pack straps
[Thu Aug 24 21:31:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I bound the wood together to be able to carry more
[Thu Aug 24 21:33:03 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan carries one armfull of wood
[Thu Aug 24 21:33:15 2006] : (1) DM: Okay, you're all gathered outside the mine entrance loaded with as much wood as you can sensibly carry.
[Thu Aug 24 21:33:23 2006] : (2) Dan: "Shall we go and kill that thing?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:33:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "No time like the present"
[Thu Aug 24 21:33:43 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan uses the stone on all 4 of us in turn
[Thu Aug 24 21:33:45 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Yeah, why not"
[Thu Aug 24 21:34:07 2006] : (1) DM: All four of you become invisible.
[Thu Aug 24 21:34:27 2006] : (2) Dan: "Let's go"
[Thu Aug 24 21:34:59 2006] : (3) Lia: "Yeah, let us"
[Thu Aug 24 21:35:02 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan puts an arm on where Ali was and walks touching her backpack
[Thu Aug 24 21:35:26 2006] : (2) Dan: "I've got my hand on your backpack Ali, walk forwards and I'll stay with you"
[Thu Aug 24 21:35:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra walks on in front, not too fast, making sure the others are following her
[Thu Aug 24 21:35:36 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia also looks for Adrin's pack and keeps a hand on it
[Thu Aug 24 21:35:52 2006] : (1) DM: How are people seeing in the dark?
[Thu Aug 24 21:35:53 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin grabs Dans pack
[Thu Aug 24 21:36:03 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc not much
[Thu Aug 24 21:36:20 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I can see all the way down can't I?
[Thu Aug 24 21:36:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not at all
[Thu Aug 24 21:36:36 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes you can, Dan.
[Thu Aug 24 21:36:41 2006] : (2) Dan: "Maybe I should go first"
[Thu Aug 24 21:36:53 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan switches places with Ali
[Thu Aug 24 21:37:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: "We need to be quick. This will wear off soon"
[Thu Aug 24 21:37:08 2006] : (2) Dan: "Just until we come into the torchlight"
[Thu Aug 24 21:37:21 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Just make sure to get behind me when we get near the torches"
[Thu Aug 24 21:37:25 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan leads at 40 feet per round
[Thu Aug 24 21:37:50 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc we have 3 minutes of invisibility in total
[Thu Aug 24 21:37:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That's faster than my base speed
[Thu Aug 24 21:38:19 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc you can walk fast
[Thu Aug 24 21:38:26 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc you can move at 40, move + move equiv
[Thu Aug 24 21:38:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Just saying
[Thu Aug 24 21:38:33 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc hurry is the word
[Thu Aug 24 21:38:35 2006] : (2) Dan: it's not too fast
[Thu Aug 24 21:38:36 2006] : (1) DM: You reach the chamber without mishap and see that the chamber is as it was before. Rragmr is no where to be seen and it appears that the lid of its coffin is back in place.
[Thu Aug 24 21:39:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You all stay here while I build a bonfire"
[Thu Aug 24 21:39:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Adrin moves to one of the torches and gets ready to grab it"
[Thu Aug 24 21:39:26 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan places his wood on the floor for Ali to see it
[Thu Aug 24 21:39:28 2006] : (4) Adrin: oco how tall are the torches?
[Thu Aug 24 21:39:59 2006] : (1) DM: They're 6 ft high.
[Thu Aug 24 21:39:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Tall or high up?
[Thu Aug 24 21:40:02 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia slowly displays the wood around the coffin
[Thu Aug 24 21:40:14 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan then moves to the corridor entrance
[Thu Aug 24 21:40:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Whose there with me?"
[Thu Aug 24 21:40:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra is building a pyre
[Thu Aug 24 21:41:29 2006] : (1) DM: Soon the pyre is heaped about the coffin and its plinth.
[Thu Aug 24 21:41:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Was I talking to myself again when I told everyone to stay behind?
[Thu Aug 24 21:42:01 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc that was before Dan made us all invisible
[Thu Aug 24 21:42:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra goes to grab a torch
[Thu Aug 24 21:42:05 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I listened :P
[Thu Aug 24 21:42:12 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I assumed we were all near the coffin already
[Thu Aug 24 21:42:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That was when we arrived here
[Thu Aug 24 21:42:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You all stay here while I build a bonfire"
[Thu Aug 24 21:43:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I know Dan did, but now there are two people where I can see them
[Thu Aug 24 21:43:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: can't
[Thu Aug 24 21:43:22 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia retreats to the background
[Thu Aug 24 21:43:27 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc huh
[Thu Aug 24 21:43:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra touches the fire to the tinder
[Thu Aug 24 21:43:37 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia retreats to the back of the room
[Thu Aug 24 21:44:09 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin grabs a torch and moves back
[Thu Aug 24 21:44:13 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin grabs a torch and moves back
[Thu Aug 24 21:44:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You better go before he wakes up and you become visible again, I'll come running as soon as the fire catches"
[Thu Aug 24 21:45:21 2006] : (1) DM: The pyre ignites and Lia's carefully selected timber ignites rapidly and within moments the whole pyre is alight. The flames licking around the box soon have it burning.
[Thu Aug 24 21:45:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra runs
[Thu Aug 24 21:45:47 2006] : (1) DM: A loud shriek is heard and the burning coffin lid falls to the ground.
[Thu Aug 24 21:45:51 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia runs baway from the room
[Thu Aug 24 21:45:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Go! Go! GO!"
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:25 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan runs
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:26 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr climbs out and is engulfed in the flames. The dried flesh and skin instantly catching alight.
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:28 2006] : (1) DM: [10d6] -> [3,1,2,3,3,5,2,2,5,1] = (27)
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:42 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin runs
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:43 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:48 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:50 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:52 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:56 2006] : (2) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Thu Aug 24 21:46:58 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Aug 24 21:47:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Thu Aug 24 21:48:29 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr is wreathed in flames and the skin is curling and blackening off its bones.
[Thu Aug 24 21:48:37 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 21:48:43 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Running
[Thu Aug 24 21:48:55 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Aug 24 21:48:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done ;)
[Thu Aug 24 21:49:13 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 21:49:17 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan decides to cast a spell
[Thu Aug 24 21:49:25 2006] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Grease (level 1): Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery (DC 17)
[Thu Aug 24 21:49:38 2006] : (2) Dan: Engulfing the plinth
[Thu Aug 24 21:49:39 2006] : (1) DM: ooc draw where it is, please.
[Thu Aug 24 21:49:48 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:03 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan turns and flees
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:11 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr remains no its feet
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:28 2006] : (2) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:29 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr howls in rage and pain [1d6] -> [1] = (1)
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:52 2006] : (1) Rragmr: And slowly moves forwards still burning.
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:52 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc shame magical grease doesn't ignite :(
[Thu Aug 24 21:50:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That's a very small howl ;)
[Thu Aug 24 21:51:33 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Thu Aug 24 21:51:37 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Lia?
[Thu Aug 24 21:51:40 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc we need two people with tower shields to push him out into the sunlight!
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:03 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc that'd be nice, except we haven't got any :(
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:15 2006] : (3) Lia: I'm running still, making it out of the cave
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:18 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:22 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:30 2006] : (1) DM: ?
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:47 2006] : (4) Adrin: I'll wait to see how much he burns
[Thu Aug 24 21:52:53 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I know that we can't do it, but that would have been a plan
[Thu Aug 24 21:53:09 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 21:53:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Still running, I'm the slowest
[Thu Aug 24 21:53:35 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn?
[Thu Aug 24 21:54:36 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr is now a black and charred skeleton but still it advances.
[Thu Aug 24 21:54:37 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan continues on
[Thu Aug 24 21:54:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Are we still invisible?
[Thu Aug 24 21:54:52 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc yes
[Thu Aug 24 21:55:12 2006] : (2) Dan: done
[Thu Aug 24 21:55:20 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr burns: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Aug 24 21:55:27 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Thu Aug 24 21:55:56 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, the last person remaining who can see what's going on sees the flames on Rragmr's body die out.
[Thu Aug 24 21:56:22 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn. You're out of the mine now aren't you?
[Thu Aug 24 21:56:38 2006] : (3) Lia: Yes, I'm waiting there for the others
[Thu Aug 24 21:56:40 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 24 21:56:46 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 21:57:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: Wait
[Thu Aug 24 21:57:18 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr is still mobile and his one remaining eyeball looks around as it howls obscenities in goblinoid.
[Thu Aug 24 21:57:38 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 24 21:58:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Turning around to look at Rragmr and activating my ring
[Thu Aug 24 21:58:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 24 21:58:34 2006] : (1) DM: Which ring is that? The light one?
[Thu Aug 24 21:58:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Yep
[Thu Aug 24 21:59:17 2006] : (1) DM: Rragmr turns and looks towards the light be is otherwise unaffected.
[Thu Aug 24 21:59:24 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 21:59:41 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan shouts
[Thu Aug 24 21:59:47 2006] : (2) Dan: "What's going on?"
[Thu Aug 24 22:00:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Adrin, Aliatra you can shout an answer back.
[Thu Aug 24 22:00:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: "The flames are out"
[Thu Aug 24 22:00:29 2006] : (2) Dan: "Damn"
[Thu Aug 24 22:00:42 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan runs back until he can see
[Thu Aug 24 22:00:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It's hrt badly though, perhaps we can now finish it off"
[Thu Aug 24 22:01:00 2006] : (2) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 24 22:01:01 2006] : (1) DM: ooc the pyre is still alight, Rragmr is just outside the flames and no longer burning.
[Thu Aug 24 22:01:45 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc Did I hear Dan's question and the answer?
[Thu Aug 24 22:01:52 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Aug 24 22:01:58 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc you should have
[Thu Aug 24 22:02:10 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Rragmr stiffly walks forwards towards the light from Aliatra's ring.
[Thu Aug 24 22:02:45 2006] : (1) Rragmr: Blackened bits of flesh and skin fall off as it walks.
[Thu Aug 24 22:02:53 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 22:02:59 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan speaks to the area where Ali's ring is "You could try to push him back into the flames"
[Thu Aug 24 22:03:15 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc is the orange area the fire?
[Thu Aug 24 22:03:20 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Aug 24 22:03:20 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia runs back too
[Thu Aug 24 22:03:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Don't discuss tactics before it"
[Thu Aug 24 22:03:47 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I never realised it was so close
[Thu Aug 24 22:03:53 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 22:04:31 2006] : (4) Adrin: Step forward and jab at it with the torch
[Thu Aug 24 22:04:40 2006] : (1) DM: Attack roll.
[Thu Aug 24 22:04:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: touch attack?
[Thu Aug 24 22:05:01 2006] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Thu Aug 24 22:05:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Aug 24 22:05:21 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc marvellous
[Thu Aug 24 22:05:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Too bad
[Thu Aug 24 22:05:37 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin fumbles and ... dex check.
[Thu Aug 24 22:05:47 2006] : (4) Adrin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Aug 24 22:06:04 2006] : (1) DM: ... drops the unwieldy torch on the ground.
[Thu Aug 24 22:06:40 2006] : (1) DM: You can pick it up in your move round. Since you didn't need to step forwards (the torch is a reach weapon)
[Thu Aug 24 22:06:47 2006] : (1) DM: ooc move action.
[Thu Aug 24 22:06:54 2006] : (4) Adrin: ok, do that
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:01 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc are we still invisible?
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:12 2006] : (4) Adrin: Done
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:14 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I'm not anymore
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:16 2006] : (1) DM: Everyone except Adrin is.
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:17 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc not sure
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:27 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Chargin it with the other torch
[Thu Aug 24 22:07:50 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc and you know where Ali is by the light emiting from her ring
[Thu Aug 24 22:08:12 2006] : (1) DM: Touch attack roll.
[Thu Aug 24 22:08:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And deactivating the ring before the charge, I forgot to mention that
[Thu Aug 24 22:08:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Touch attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Thu Aug 24 22:08:24 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Aug 24 22:08:28 2006] : (1) DM: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Thu Aug 24 22:09:00 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc where's Ali gone?
[Thu Aug 24 22:09:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I wondered about that myself, perhaps I'm under Adrin now?
[Thu Aug 24 22:09:58 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc yup, you are
[Thu Aug 24 22:10:02 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc brb
[Thu Aug 24 22:10:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not any more :P
[Thu Aug 24 22:10:40 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra jabs the goblin in the chest with the torch pushes the charred body backwards. The spine snaps and the skull falls to the ground where the heat damaged bone shatters into pieces.
[Thu Aug 24 22:11:05 2006] : (1) DM: The rest of the corpse falls to the ground burning where it is swiftly consumed by the flames.
[Thu Aug 24 22:11:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "That was easier than I thought it would be"
[Thu Aug 24 22:11:26 2006] : (3) Lia: "Yes, thank you for thinking of it"
[Thu Aug 24 22:11:48 2006] : (2) Dan: "Definitely good thinking"
[Thu Aug 24 22:12:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We lived, it died, that I call a success"
[Thu Aug 24 22:12:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We live, it died, that I call a success"
[Thu Aug 24 22:12:46 2006] : (1) DM: 1350 XP each.
[Thu Aug 24 22:12:57 2006] : (3) Lia: woah
[Thu Aug 24 22:13:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Ker-ching
[Thu Aug 24 22:13:19 2006] : (2) Dan: *Kaching*
[Thu Aug 24 22:13:30 2006] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Aug 24 22:14:01 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc back
[Thu Aug 24 22:14:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Kord be praised"
[Thu Aug 24 22:14:21 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc can't belive I missed the final strike! :(
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:10 2006] : (3) Lia: "Well. I have learned something"
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:15 2006] : (3) Lia: "Bats and wampires"
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:15 2006] : (1) DM: ooc back
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:17 2006] : (3) Lia: "get along"
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:19 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc at least he can't regenerate. His coffin is destroyed too :D
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:38 2006] : (2) Dan: "Yes, now we all know that Lia"
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:41 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I have learned not to reach into coffins!"
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:42 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc is the fire still going on?
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:50 2006] : (2) Dan: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 22:15:57 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc \o/
[Thu Aug 24 22:16:06 2006] : (1) DM: The bonfire is still buring and the chamber and tunnels are filling up with smoke.
[Thu Aug 24 22:16:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's get out of here before we suffocate"
[Thu Aug 24 22:16:31 2006] : (2) Dan: "Good idea"
[Thu Aug 24 22:16:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra activates the ring again
[Thu Aug 24 22:16:51 2006] : (2) Dan: "We can rest and search those tunnels tomorrow"
[Thu Aug 24 22:16:59 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia goes towards the exit
[Thu Aug 24 22:17:01 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan leaves
[Thu Aug 24 22:17:05 2006] : (4) Adrin: "We can wait now. Plenty of time"
[Thu Aug 24 22:17:13 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin follows
[Thu Aug 24 22:17:20 2006] : (2) Dan: "I could do with a rest anyway. I still feel terrible"
[Thu Aug 24 22:17:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I have good hopes that tomorrow I'll have all my strength back again"
[Thu Aug 24 22:17:33 2006] : (1) DM: You exit the mine to the clean fresh air and sunlight of the outdoors.
[Thu Aug 24 22:18:10 2006] : (4) Adrin: [1d12] -> [8] = (8)
[Thu Aug 24 22:18:15 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc and there's still a 25% chance that I'm permanently down two levels1, 50% that I am down one, and 25% chance that I'm unaffected
[Thu Aug 24 22:18:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d8] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Aug 24 22:18:38 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc You went for caleric?
[Thu Aug 24 22:18:43 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc cleric
[Thu Aug 24 22:18:49 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Ug. That's a rotten rule, craig.
[Thu Aug 24 22:19:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Why would you think that? ;)
[Thu Aug 24 22:19:05 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc so change it DM :P
[Thu Aug 24 22:19:14 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc it's a DC 12 fort save, and my fort is +2
[Thu Aug 24 22:19:36 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc it can be restored with a restoration spell
[Thu Aug 24 22:19:47 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Oh, that's okay then.
[Thu Aug 24 22:19:57 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc and I have to roll for each drained level
[Thu Aug 24 22:20:07 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END