Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / nwc - 17 August 2006

[Thu Aug 17 19:48:13 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Aug 17 19:48:13 2006] : (4) Dan: It's a pain when that happens
[Thu Aug 17 19:48:16 2006] : (4) Dan: Yup
[Thu Aug 17 19:48:49 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc there appear to be 2 number 1s
[Thu Aug 17 19:48:57 2006] : (1) DM: A goblin mounted on a large, black wolf-like creature brandishs a short sword in the air and shouts (in Goblinoid) "Attack! Attack!"
[Thu Aug 17 19:48:59 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I was just typing that! :P
[Thu Aug 17 19:49:21 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Thu Aug 17 19:49:25 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Thu Aug 17 19:49:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Whatever. Bring it on"
[Thu Aug 17 19:49:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 19:49:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Thu Aug 17 19:49:40 2006] : (4) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Thu Aug 17 19:50:10 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Thu Aug 17 19:52:08 2006] : (1) Taknnr: The worg bounds down the slope, its blood-red eye ablaze and jaws agape.
[Thu Aug 17 19:52:20 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Bite (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Aug 17 19:52:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Try and get that dog first"
[Thu Aug 17 19:52:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: On?
[Thu Aug 17 19:52:47 2006] : (1) Taknnr: The teeth bite deep into Adrin's thigh.
[Thu Aug 17 19:52:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: "argh!"
[Thu Aug 17 19:53:15 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I can't remember for the life of me if we had rested to full HP? or at least to enough HP
[Thu Aug 17 19:53:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc 8 hours is full HP
[Thu Aug 17 19:53:48 2006] : (1) Taknnr: ooc you've rested and are on full HP and got all your spells back.
[Thu Aug 17 19:53:49 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc 8 hours is 1hp per level
[Thu Aug 17 19:53:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And we rested all night
[Thu Aug 17 19:54:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Where is Aliatra on the map?
[Thu Aug 17 19:54:24 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc and 1 temporary damage to an attribute
[Thu Aug 17 19:54:31 2006] : (1) Taknnr: ooc um, the pink mini?
[Thu Aug 17 19:54:32 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ok, thx. For the record, I cast barskin last session, that goes fro 30 min)
[Thu Aug 17 19:54:54 2006] : (3) Lia: *ooc barkskin
[Thu Aug 17 19:54:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc the one called T?
[Thu Aug 17 19:55:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc the one above me
[Thu Aug 17 19:55:18 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Str or dex check Adrin.
[Thu Aug 17 19:55:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I thought that was the worg
[Thu Aug 17 19:55:31 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Aug 17 19:55:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Aug 17 19:56:32 2006] : (1) Taknnr: The goblin rider stabs at you and then bounds off on his worg
[Thu Aug 17 19:56:52 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 19:57:06 2006] : (1) Taknnr: A wild swing that misses completely.
[Thu Aug 17 19:57:56 2006] : (1) Goblin: The goblin the other side of the twisted metal starts casting a spell. A dark blob moves to Aliatra.
[Thu Aug 17 19:58:02 2006] : (1) Goblin: Will save, Aliatra.
[Thu Aug 17 19:58:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Thu Aug 17 19:58:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That's a great movie: The blob
[Thu Aug 17 19:58:49 2006] : (1) Goblin: The other goblins close in a throw javelins. (at Aliatra, Lia, Lia again, Dan and Adrin).
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:13 2006] : (1) Goblin: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:14 2006] : (1) Goblin: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:14 2006] : (1) Goblin: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:15 2006] : (1) Goblin: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:16 2006] : (1) Goblin: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:26 2006] : (3) Lia: both miss
[Thu Aug 17 19:59:52 2006] : (1) Goblin: A javelin jabs in Adrin.
[Thu Aug 17 20:00:01 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc which is the spell caster?
[Thu Aug 17 20:00:07 2006] : (1) Goblin: ooc number 2
[Thu Aug 17 20:00:31 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:00:46 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc 5ft squares?
[Thu Aug 17 20:00:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc as always
[Thu Aug 17 20:01:00 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan turns to the spell caster, points his finger and chants
[Thu Aug 17 20:01:11 2006] : (4) Dan: Melf's Acid Arrow (base): [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [2,2,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:01:43 2006] : (1) DM: The goblins crude clothing smokes and sizzles.
[Thu Aug 17 20:02:10 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc done
[Thu Aug 17 20:02:30 2006] : (4) Dan: "Take that!"
[Thu Aug 17 20:02:45 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:03:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Shooting at the worg
[Thu Aug 17 20:03:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:03:46 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Darn
[Thu Aug 17 20:04:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc brb 2 mins. sorry
[Thu Aug 17 20:04:35 2006] : (1) DM: I minor would on it's left forepaw.
[Thu Aug 17 20:04:38 2006] : (1) DM: wound
[Thu Aug 17 20:04:55 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Aug 17 20:05:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Moving between them and Adrin
[Thu Aug 17 20:05:27 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:05:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 17 20:05:37 2006] : (3) Lia: casts Summon Nature's ally I - Small Eagle: Spd 10 ft., Fly 80 ft., AC 15, 5 HP, Touch 13, Flat-footed 12. Low light vision.

[Thu Aug 17 20:05:44 2006] : (3) Lia: on 2
[Thu Aug 17 20:05:55 2006] : (3) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:06:14 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc back
[Thu Aug 17 20:06:18 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin ducks under the strike.
[Thu Aug 17 20:07:08 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else, Lia?
[Thu Aug 17 20:07:26 2006] : (3) Lia: Oufyi Bite (poison [1d6] CON - DC 11) (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Thu Aug 17 20:07:39 2006] : (3) Lia: on 4
[Thu Aug 17 20:07:42 2006] : (1) DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Thu Aug 17 20:07:46 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 17 20:07:59 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin yelps in surprise.
[Thu Aug 17 20:08:02 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:09:10 2006] : (2) Adrin: attack #6
[Thu Aug 17 20:09:17 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [2,3,3] = (8)
[Thu Aug 17 20:09:56 2006] : (1) DM: A blood sprays across your armour and the goblin falls to the ground with a mortal wound.
[Thu Aug 17 20:10:25 2006] : (2) Adrin: done
[Thu Aug 17 20:10:56 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin spell caster attemps to cast a spell.
[Thu Aug 17 20:11:01 2006] : (1) DM: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:11:11 2006] : (1) DM: It fizzles.
[Thu Aug 17 20:11:43 2006] : (1) Goblin: The most of the other goblins move in, drawing their morning stars.
[Thu Aug 17 20:12:00 2006] : (1) Goblin: Attacking Ali, Oufyi, and Lia.
[Thu Aug 17 20:12:10 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan Shouts "Ha, curse you goblin!"
[Thu Aug 17 20:12:22 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:12:23 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 20:12:23 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:12:47 2006] : (1) Goblin: Lia, the goblin's attacks bruises you a bit.
[Thu Aug 17 20:13:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Del is having problems
[Thu Aug 17 20:13:48 2006] : (6) Lia (enter): 20:13
[Thu Aug 17 20:13:55 2006] : (1) Goblin: Taknnr on the worg lopes forwards a few paces, drawing something from a pouch which he throws at Dan.
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Does it work now, Delphine?
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:07 2006] : (6) Lia: Booting '(3) Lia' from server...
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:07 2006] : (1) Goblin: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:08 2006] : (3) Lia (exit): 20:14
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:16 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc yes, back
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:26 2006] : (1) Goblin: A bag bursts over you Dan covering you in a sticky goo.
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:31 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc why does it always happen when i have just made sure my node was all updated?
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc wb :) You, poor, hurt girl
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:37 2006] : (1) Goblin: Reflex save.
[Thu Aug 17 20:14:45 2006] : (4) Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Thu Aug 17 20:15:10 2006] : (1) Goblin: You try shifting your feet only to find they stuck firmly to the ground with the goo.
[Thu Aug 17 20:15:27 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc I don't see the drawings on the map, just for the record
[Thu Aug 17 20:15:46 2006] : (1) Goblin: ooc they're not hugely important. Do you see the minis though?
[Thu Aug 17 20:15:54 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc yep
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Have you tried moving the map up and down? That usually works for me
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:06 2006] : (4) Dan: "Ugh, I'm stuck"
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:14 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:20 2006] : (4) Dan: "My arms are free though"
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:24 2006] : (1) DM: ooc any spell castings require a DC 15 concentration check.
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Then don't move. and make sure you don't get killed either"
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:44 2006] : (4) Dan: [2d4] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 20:16:47 2006] : (4) Dan: Acid arrow damage
[Thu Aug 17 20:17:09 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan turns to see Taknnr and the Worg too close
[Thu Aug 17 20:17:30 2006] : (4) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster II - Celestial Riding Dog (Medium magical beast): 17hp; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 7; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
Celestial Riding Dog attack (Smite evil) Bite [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] -> [6,7] = (13) (treat as magical; -2 damage if not evil)

[Thu Aug 17 20:17:36 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin falls to the ground writhing in pain as the acid burns though it's rough skin. Soon it lies horribly mutilated and unmoving.
[Thu Aug 17 20:17:57 2006] : (4) Dan: Summoned in front of Taknnr
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:09 2006] : (1) DM: Dog misses.
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:25 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan tries to break free
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:29 2006] : (4) Dan: Str check: [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:33 2006] : (4) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:43 2006] : (1) DM: You struggle weakly to no effect.
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:57 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:58 2006] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(6) Lia' from server... Removing dead client
[Thu Aug 17 20:18:59 2006] : (6) Lia (exit): 20:18
[Thu Aug 17 20:19:11 2006] : (7) Lia (enter): 20:19
[Thu Aug 17 20:19:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "How kind of you to come to me"
[Thu Aug 17 20:19:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Attacking #1
[Thu Aug 17 20:19:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword (base): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [5,6,5] = (16)
[Thu Aug 17 20:19:39 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc number 2 died?
[Thu Aug 17 20:19:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Yep, acid arrow damage
[Thu Aug 17 20:20:32 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra swings her sword in a large arc, slicing the goblins head clean off which crashes against the metal, splattering blood everywhere.
[Thu Aug 17 20:20:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Yack, goblin goo all over me"
[Thu Aug 17 20:21:35 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Thu Aug 17 20:22:06 2006] : (1) DM: ooc if your turn is over can you please say "done" promptly, thanks.
[Thu Aug 17 20:22:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I'll remember, Dave.
[Thu Aug 17 20:22:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 17 20:22:35 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:22:59 2006] : (1) DM: ooc that was a general request to everyone, btw.
[Thu Aug 17 20:23:15 2006] : (7) Lia: Oufyi Bite (poison [1d6] CON - DC 11) (base): [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Thu Aug 17 20:23:25 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Aug 17 20:23:47 2006] : (7) Lia: Eagle on 4 as well
[Thu Aug 17 20:24:22 2006] : (1) DM: k
[Thu Aug 17 20:24:29 2006] : (1) DM: +2 for charge
[Thu Aug 17 20:24:34 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:24:42 2006] : (1) DM: or dive or swoop or whatever
[Thu Aug 17 20:24:47 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Aug 17 20:25:08 2006] : (7) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:25:14 2006] : (7) Lia: on 5
[Thu Aug 17 20:25:29 2006] : (7) Lia: and take a 5ft step
[Thu Aug 17 20:25:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc actually 80ft speed for an eagle it didn't need to charge.
[Thu Aug 17 20:25:52 2006] : (1) DM: You slice a deep wound in the goblins right arm.
[Thu Aug 17 20:26:12 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc for the eagle, full attack is 2xtalons + 1 bite
[Thu Aug 17 20:26:22 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc and partial is 1x talons, is that right?
[Thu Aug 17 20:26:29 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Aug 17 20:26:39 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:26:44 2006] : (2) Adrin: Charge @ T
[Thu Aug 17 20:26:50 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [2,1,3] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 20:27:26 2006] : (1) DM: The wrog prances lightly on its paws and dodges your charge.
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:10 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Taknnr hauls on the worgs reins and turns towards Adrin and attacks.
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:16 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:30 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:39 2006] : (1) Taknnr: ooc heh. can't fail his ride check.
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:40 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Urgh!"
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc that's gotta hurt
[Thu Aug 17 20:28:52 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Bite (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:03 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc oh dear
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:05 2006] : (1) Taknnr: And the worg bites down hard.
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:15 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Dex or Str check.
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:18 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:23 2006] : (2) Adrin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:32 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'm down anyway
[Thu Aug 17 20:29:42 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I need more HP :(
[Thu Aug 17 20:30:20 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Taknnr laughs cruelly.
[Thu Aug 17 20:30:33 2006] : (4) Dan: "Hold on Adrin!"
[Thu Aug 17 20:30:50 2006] : (1) Taknnr: A goblin advances on the glued down Dan...
[Thu Aug 17 20:30:54 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc brb
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:02 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:02 2006] : (1) Goblin: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [2,4,0] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:19 2006] : (4) Dan: "Argh!"
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:22 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc /me wants the DMs dice
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:45 2006] : (1) Goblin: And one clambers over the broken metal structure and attacks Lia.
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc You want a damage roll of 1? Why?
[Thu Aug 17 20:31:51 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:32:01 2006] : (1) Goblin: Miss.
[Thu Aug 17 20:32:05 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:32:18 2006] : (1) DM: [2d4] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 20:32:22 2006] : (4) Dan: Dog moves to cover Adrin's body
[Thu Aug 17 20:32:57 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan concentrates
[Thu Aug 17 20:33:03 2006] : (4) Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Thu Aug 17 20:33:30 2006] : (4) Dan: And fails to cast anything
[Thu Aug 17 20:33:30 2006] : (1) DM: You're distracted by the goblin menacing you and the glue.
[Thu Aug 17 20:33:41 2006] : (4) Dan: Str check: [1d20+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:33:47 2006] : (4) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 17 20:33:55 2006] : (4) Dan: oh, dog attacks
[Thu Aug 17 20:34:00 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Your PE teacher would not be impressed by that effor.
[Thu Aug 17 20:34:02 2006] : (4) Dan: Augmented Celestial Riding Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 20:34:09 2006] : (4) Dan: on the Worg
[Thu Aug 17 20:34:29 2006] : (1) DM: The Worg snarls in pain
[Thu Aug 17 20:34:40 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:04 2006] : (7) Lia: [2d8] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [6,5,5] = (16)
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Attacking the worg'
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:09 2006] : (1) DM: ooc is it just me or do the coloured lines on the map eventually turn black?
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:15 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc sorry, my animal companion HD
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:29 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I have no lines ;)
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc What coloured line? tTe ones I see are all black
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I think you're right Dave. at least one was definately brown
[Thu Aug 17 20:35:37 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc they do for me too Dave
[Thu Aug 17 20:36:02 2006] : (1) DM: The worg sustains a heavy blow.
[Thu Aug 17 20:36:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: DOne
[Thu Aug 17 20:36:24 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:36:59 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:37:04 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:37:09 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20-2] -> [3,-2] = (1)=>Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:37:19 2006] : (7) Lia: Oufyi Bite (poison [1d6] CON - DC 11) (base): [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4-1] -> [2,-1] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:37:28 2006] : (7) Lia: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Thu Aug 17 20:37:42 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc just in case ;)
[Thu Aug 17 20:38:10 2006] : (1) DM: The eagle pecks the goblins eyes out and it claps a hand over the empty socket screaming in agony, blood leaking though its finger. It falls to the ground dying.
[Thu Aug 17 20:38:14 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc if I move now out of the range of 3, they get an AoO, right?
[Thu Aug 17 20:38:39 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc then Oufyi goes to T and bites
[Thu Aug 17 20:38:40 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you can take a 5 ft step /or/ a full round withdraw action to avoid the AoO.
[Thu Aug 17 20:39:07 2006] : (1) DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Aug 17 20:39:08 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc Gee thanks Lia!
[Thu Aug 17 20:39:29 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc would you rather see Adrin die?
[Thu Aug 17 20:39:43 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I want to get to aAdrin and cast a spell, can I do that?
[Thu Aug 17 20:39:50 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'm guessing its him or me :)
[Thu Aug 17 20:40:14 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I forgot about Adrin
[Thu Aug 17 20:40:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc not without getting a AoO from the goblin. It is however a weak and useless goblin so i'd risk it.
[Thu Aug 17 20:40:18 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc and I've already got ali and a dog over me
[Thu Aug 17 20:40:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc buth niether one of us can heal you
[Thu Aug 17 20:40:45 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin threatening Dan looks badly wounded.
[Thu Aug 17 20:40:57 2006] : (7) Lia: ok, Lia goes away from teh goblin and gets to Adrin
[Thu Aug 17 20:41:03 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc unless you are somehow able to use dog saliva as medicine ;)
[Thu Aug 17 20:41:06 2006] : (1) DM: AoO:
[Thu Aug 17 20:41:07 2006] : (1) DM: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 20:41:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc see? Useless!
[Thu Aug 17 20:41:32 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) HP
[Thu Aug 17 20:41:47 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc its actually been proven to help heal wounds
[Thu Aug 17 20:42:17 2006] : (7) Lia: done
[Thu Aug 17 20:42:17 2006] : (1) DM: ooc saliva is slightly antispetic I believe.
[Thu Aug 17 20:42:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin opens his eyes
[Thu Aug 17 20:42:34 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:42:54 2006] : (2) Adrin: drink CMW potion
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:01 2006] : (2) Adrin: Potions etc:
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:03 2006] : (2) Adrin: Potions etc: Cure Moderate Wounds [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Aren't leeches better?
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:23 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc that should be 2d8 Bert
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:24 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc 2d8?
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: [1d8] -> [6] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc 15 total
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:44 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc leeches are good for drawing out a haematoma
[Thu Aug 17 20:43:56 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc here comes Nurse Dan :)
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:13 2006] : (1) DM: Seeing as you're still on the ground and the dog is standing over you, the attacks don't get a AoO.
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:14 2006] : (2) Adrin: Stand up. Done
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:26 2006] : (1) DM: However, standing up gets you one...
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:31 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: can I roll away instead
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:35 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:47 2006] : (1) DM: You do that instead.
[Thu Aug 17 20:44:55 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc deviated by the dog, they miss their attack :D
[Thu Aug 17 20:45:37 2006] : (1) Goblin: The two remaing goblins on foot close in for the kill!
[Thu Aug 17 20:45:54 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Aug 17 20:45:55 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:45:59 2006] : (1) Goblin: Or not.
[Thu Aug 17 20:46:21 2006] : (1) Taknnr: The worg turns and snaps at Oufyi
[Thu Aug 17 20:46:24 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Bite (base): [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 20:46:41 2006] : (1) Taknnr: While Taknnr attacks Aliatra
[Thu Aug 17 20:46:45 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:46:49 2006] : (7) Lia: Oufyi curls up and jumps in spasm
[Thu Aug 17 20:46:50 2006] : (7) Lia: and dies
[Thu Aug 17 20:47:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "O no, you hit me! Next time try to hurt me as well"
[Thu Aug 17 20:47:19 2006] : (1) Taknnr: A shallow cut across the arm.
[Thu Aug 17 20:47:28 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:47:30 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc hasn't oufyi just got two more HD?
[Thu Aug 17 20:47:41 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc damn you're right, lol
[Thu Aug 17 20:48:03 2006] : (7) Lia: OUfyi does not die but spasms at the bite
[Thu Aug 17 20:48:10 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan tries to break free
[Thu Aug 17 20:48:13 2006] : (4) Dan: Str check: [1d20+0] -> [9,0] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 20:48:23 2006] : (1) DM: More time at the gym required.
[Thu Aug 17 20:48:48 2006] : (1) DM: The goo is starting to dry and weaken, your reckon you might be able to get free soon.
[Thu Aug 17 20:48:59 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan tries to cast a spell without concentrating
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:07 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Shield (level 1) : +4 shield bonus to AC. Protection from MM. (Duration - 1 minute/level)
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:17 2006] : (1) DM: Concentration check required.
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:30 2006] : (4) Dan: oo conly if they hit me, no?
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:32 2006] : (1) DM: ooc the glue requires one
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:40 2006] : (4) Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:42 2006] : (1) DM: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:44 2006] : (1) DM: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Aug 17 20:49:51 2006] : (1) DM: Success.
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:05 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:10 2006] : (1) DM: A shimmering shield interposes between you and the goblins.
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:18 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [2,2,5] = (9)
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:40 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc dog attack, sorry
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:48 2006] : (4) Dan: Augmented Celestial Riding Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: At the worg, done
[Thu Aug 17 20:50:57 2006] : (4) Dan: on worg
[Thu Aug 17 20:51:49 2006] : (1) DM: The dog bites the worg on the throat and slashes a deep wound. The worg collapses throwing Taknnr the goblin to the ground.
[Thu Aug 17 20:52:04 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc sorry about that
[Thu Aug 17 20:52:06 2006] : (1) DM: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Aug 17 20:52:27 2006] : (1) DM: Taknnr rolls onto his feet, sword ready.
[Thu Aug 17 20:52:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Saves me attacking the beastie :)
[Thu Aug 17 20:53:03 2006] : (1) DM: But not ready enough to parry the strike from Aliatra, which cuts him.
[Thu Aug 17 20:53:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Was that an AoO
[Thu Aug 17 20:53:38 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:53:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc that was your attack you already rolled.
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:10 2006] : (7) Lia: Oufyi Bite (poison [1d6] CON - DC 11) (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4-1] -> [4,-1] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:17 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc No harm in asking. is there?
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:20 2006] : (7) Lia: at Taknnr
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:29 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20-2] -> [14,-2] = (12)=>Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:34 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:35 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:38 2006] : (7) Lia: Small eagle attacks: Talons (melee - primary) [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 20:54:47 2006] : (7) Lia: on 4
[Thu Aug 17 20:55:00 2006] : (1) DM: You killed 4 the last round. I forgot to delete the mini, sorry.
[Thu Aug 17 20:55:01 2006] : (7) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 20:55:22 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc oh sorry, then on T but I guess just one attack then
[Thu Aug 17 20:55:52 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 5 would have been a better choice.
[Thu Aug 17 20:55:59 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc 5 then
[Thu Aug 17 20:56:07 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc it's getting crowded out there :P
[Thu Aug 17 20:56:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc T has all the attackers he needs ATM
[Thu Aug 17 20:56:33 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc your call DM
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:01 2006] : (1) DM: The eagle attacks the goblin from behind, catching it by surprise wounding it mortally
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:07 2006] : (7) Lia: and I am done
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:17 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:24 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc you saw my attack on Taknnr right?
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:43 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin gets to his feet and moves to help Dan
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:48 2006] : (1) DM: ooc uh... yeah.... a hit.
[Thu Aug 17 20:57:59 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc can I attack it?
[Thu Aug 17 20:58:07 2006] : (1) DM: No.
[Thu Aug 17 20:59:33 2006] : (1) Goblin: The remaining goblin takes one look at the human towering over him and looks at all the goblin corpses and around and scarpers.
[Thu Aug 17 20:59:55 2006] : (1) Goblin: Clambing quickly over the rusty scrap.
[Thu Aug 17 20:59:57 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc if my first spell hadn't failed, i was going to cover them all in glitterdust and hopefully blind them all. That would have been cool
[Thu Aug 17 21:00:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 17 21:00:17 2006] : (2) Adrin: AoO on the goblin?
[Thu Aug 17 21:00:37 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Yes, because he had to climb.
[Thu Aug 17 21:00:43 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [4,4,3] = (11)
[Thu Aug 17 21:00:48 2006] : (1) Goblin: Miss.
[Thu Aug 17 21:01:14 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Taknnr looks carefully around him before rolling away past Lia.
[Thu Aug 17 21:01:16 2006] : (4) Dan: Quarterstaff (base): [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 21:01:18 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc crap HP & crap dice :(
[Thu Aug 17 21:01:22 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Aug 17 21:01:38 2006] : (7) Lia: AoO?
[Thu Aug 17 21:02:07 2006] : (1) Taknnr: No. He rolls past you to nimbly to strike.
[Thu Aug 17 21:02:23 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Once past he gets to his feat and strikes Lia.
[Thu Aug 17 21:02:26 2006] : (1) Taknnr: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 21:02:33 2006] : (1) Taknnr: And misses.
[Thu Aug 17 21:02:58 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, you feel the goo about your feet crack and fall away, you're free to move.
[Thu Aug 17 21:03:02 2006] : (1) DM: Your turn, Dan.
[Thu Aug 17 21:03:30 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage

[Thu Aug 17 21:03:39 2006] : (4) Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Thu Aug 17 21:03:54 2006] : (4) Dan: On The running goblin
[Thu Aug 17 21:03:55 2006] : (1) DM: ooc don't need the concentration check any more.
[Thu Aug 17 21:04:09 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc is the tanglefot gone?
[Thu Aug 17 21:04:10 2006] : (1) DM: It dies.
[Thu Aug 17 21:04:17 2006] : (4) Dan: Dog disappears
[Thu Aug 17 21:04:26 2006] : (4) Dan: Done
[Thu Aug 17 21:04:30 2006] : (1) DM: The goo has all dried and cracked and flaked away.
[Thu Aug 17 21:04:47 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 17 21:05:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Shooting at T
[Thu Aug 17 21:05:05 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I think your eagle should be gone as well Lia.
[Thu Aug 17 21:05:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Thu Aug 17 21:05:20 2006] : (1) DM: Misses.
[Thu Aug 17 21:05:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Actually, when did you find time to swap weapons and reload your bow?
[Thu Aug 17 21:06:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Quick draw
[Thu Aug 17 21:06:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc quick draw doesn't apply to putting your sword away.
[Thu Aug 17 21:07:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc So I can change weapons but not load my bow or what?
[Thu Aug 17 21:07:56 2006] : (1) DM: Sheathing a sword is a move equiv, drawing the bow is a free action, loading the bow is a move action and your round is done.
[Thu Aug 17 21:08:37 2006] : (1) DM: So what are you actually going to do?
[Thu Aug 17 21:08:52 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I can switch and load but not fire or just switch?
[Thu Aug 17 21:09:11 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Just going over there and kill him, no bow
[Thu Aug 17 21:09:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [4,2,5] = (11)
[Thu Aug 17 21:09:18 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc why don't you stef forward and hit him?
[Thu Aug 17 21:09:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: oloc :P
[Thu Aug 17 21:09:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Thu Aug 17 21:10:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Just trying to understand the rules here
[Thu Aug 17 21:10:05 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra swings her sword and nearly takes the goblins arm off.
[Thu Aug 17 21:10:27 2006] : (1) DM: Taknnr is bleeding from multiple wounds and looks close to death.
[Thu Aug 17 21:10:37 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 21:10:48 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Still not dead yet? You're tougher than you look"
[Thu Aug 17 21:11:07 2006] : (1) DM: Taknnr spits foul obscenities in goblinoid.
[Thu Aug 17 21:11:35 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra is spattered with blood tinged spittle and bits of teeth.
[Thu Aug 17 21:11:43 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 21:11:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Yeah, yeah, whatever"
[Thu Aug 17 21:11:52 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan says in both goblin and common "try not to damage his fgace too much, wee need that when we take his head"
[Thu Aug 17 21:12:24 2006] : (7) Lia: "Should we keep him for questionning?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:12:29 2006] : (7) Lia: "Or something?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:12:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'll just take his head off then, this sword can easily do that"
[Thu Aug 17 21:12:41 2006] : (7) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 21:12:48 2006] : (7) Lia: on Taknnr
[Thu Aug 17 21:13:41 2006] : (1) DM: Lia rams the stickle into Taknnr's belly and slices upwards cutting a deep wound, guts spill forth and Taknnr falls.
[Thu Aug 17 21:13:56 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc eww!
[Thu Aug 17 21:13:56 2006] : (1) DM: He's still breathing but only barely.
[Thu Aug 17 21:14:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Is he dead yet?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:14:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc No PG fighting here!
[Thu Aug 17 21:14:27 2006] : (4) Dan: "I don't think that we need him for questioning"
[Thu Aug 17 21:14:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc PG fighting????
[Thu Aug 17 21:14:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc PG is a film rating in the UK.
[Thu Aug 17 21:14:50 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc it's a film classification - parental guidance
[Thu Aug 17 21:15:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc ic. I actually knew that but never made the connection :)
[Thu Aug 17 21:15:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc neither did I
[Thu Aug 17 21:15:29 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 21:16:02 2006] : (2) Adrin: move to stand over him and watch him bleed. Done
[Thu Aug 17 21:16:42 2006] : (1) DM: Taknnr bleeds some more, blood frothing on his lips.
[Thu Aug 17 21:16:46 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [41] = (41)
[Thu Aug 17 21:16:53 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Aug 17 21:17:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc You big softie, you ;)
[Thu Aug 17 21:17:32 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan walks over and stands there. He swaps his quarterstaff for the longsword
[Thu Aug 17 21:17:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc a big softie would put him out of his misery. I'm watching him suffer
[Thu Aug 17 21:17:47 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Aug 17 21:17:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I know, dummy :P
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:12 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc and I couldn't do it with a quarterstapp
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Waithing for the others
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:18 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc quarterstaff
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What now?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:20 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:45 2006] : (7) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:59 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc coup de grace?
[Thu Aug 17 21:18:59 2006] : (7) Lia: you are sick, why didn't you finish him off?
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:03 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc yes
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:13 2006] : (7) Lia: "you are sick, why didn't you finish him off?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:17 2006] : (7) Lia: "He's suffered enough"
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:23 2006] : (1) DM: Lia slices Taknnr's throat killing him.
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I wanted to see how he bled to death"
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:49 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia looks at Adrin sideways
[Thu Aug 17 21:19:55 2006] : (1) DM: ooc (combat over)
[Thu Aug 17 21:20:23 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I missed that part, did anyone get fleeing number 3?
[Thu Aug 17 21:20:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "I would have done it if you never. But I had to swap my weapon to do so"
[Thu Aug 17 21:20:31 2006] : (2) Adrin: "But thank you for not finishing me off"
[Thu Aug 17 21:20:33 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin smiles
[Thu Aug 17 21:20:39 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I took him out with a MM
[Thu Aug 17 21:20:46 2006] : (7) Lia: "Yes I saw that. But Aliatra just awatched him"
[Thu Aug 17 21:21:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "He was of no threat to us anymore so why should I keep attacking him"
[Thu Aug 17 21:21:49 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia kneels and searches the body and surroundings
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:00 2006] : (4) Dan: "I agree with Lia. There's no need to watch him suffer. It's what makes us different from them"
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:12 2006] : (7) Lia: "Because a coup de grce is something that every creature is entitled to"
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:17 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Who said we were different?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:18 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 720 XP
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:19 2006] : (4) Dan: "Thanks for coming to my aid Adrin"
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:35 2006] : (1) DM: Searching the body you find the following:
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:48 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc just over 1000 needed for level 4 :D
[Thu Aug 17 21:22:50 2006] : (1) DM: 3 javelins in a sheath attacked to the worg's harness.
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Don't you blame me when there was talk of interrogating him. No chance of that now, is there?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:18 2006] : (1) DM: A short sword of a particularly fine appearance.
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:27 2006] : (2) Adrin: "You're welcome. I just wish I could do more. I seem to get badly hurt at the wrong times"
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:30 2006] : (4) Dan: "I like to think that I am different from thses hordes"
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:32 2006] : (1) DM: a small wooded shield, of no use to any of you.
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And I wasn't particularly watching him either
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:41 2006] : (7) Lia: "Aliatra you're right. I was the one popping the question. Then decided otherwise. My bad"
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:42 2006] : (1) DM: leather armour that looks very well made.
[Thu Aug 17 21:23:52 2006] : (4) Dan: "I said that I didn't think that we needed to interrogate"
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:03 2006] : (1) DM: 2 smashed bottles in pouches on Taknnr's belt.
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:10 2006] : (4) Dan: "In fact to do so, then chop his head off seems a bit gruesome"
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And I was awaiting a final decision"
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:18 2006] : (1) DM: a small bag-like object in a pouch.
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:28 2006] : (1) DM: and a gem bag containing 4 gems.
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:38 2006] : (7) Lia: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:44 2006] : (4) Dan: "It's of no matter now. Let's not argue over it"
[Thu Aug 17 21:24:45 2006] : (7) Lia: on the gems and anything that needs appraisal
[Thu Aug 17 21:25:24 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Take what we need or want and lets go"
[Thu Aug 17 21:25:30 2006] : (1) DM: ooc appraise as written in the rules is a bit of a tedious skill really.
[Thu Aug 17 21:25:51 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan goes and searches the area where number 3 and the spellcaster died
[Thu Aug 17 21:25:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Still, I wasn't the one saying I was watching him die, I sais I was waiting for the others :P
[Thu Aug 17 21:25:59 2006] : (4) Dan: Take 20 = 27
[Thu Aug 17 21:25:59 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc forget tit then
[Thu Aug 17 21:26:01 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, there are two more valuable gems worth around 500 gp and two smaller ones worth maybe 50 gp each.
[Thu Aug 17 21:27:07 2006] : (1) DM: ooc all the equipment is on the wiki.
[Thu Aug 17 21:28:20 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc anything ont he spellcaster?
[Thu Aug 17 21:29:21 2006] : (1) DM: The goblins just had junk weapons and clothing.
[Thu Aug 17 21:29:21 2006] : (4) Dan: "Can we pile the items all together, and I can try to see if anything is magical"
[Thu Aug 17 21:29:29 2006] : (1) DM: The spell caster had, um. one moment.
[Thu Aug 17 21:29:40 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Detect Magic (level 0): Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Thu Aug 17 21:30:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "So how do we find out what's been going on here now we've killed everybody who could have told us?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:30:14 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan points to the armour and the smashed potion bottles
[Thu Aug 17 21:30:34 2006] : (1) DM: The spell caster his attached to a cord about it's neck a large iron key.
[Thu Aug 17 21:30:45 2006] : (1) DM: The armour and swords and magic.
[Thu Aug 17 21:30:51 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Lets have a look around then Ali"
[Thu Aug 17 21:30:57 2006] : (4) Dan: "Hmm, good point. I guess we just have to look around and see if there's anyone inside the mine"
[Thu Aug 17 21:31:00 2006] : (1) DM: The armour and sword are magic.
[Thu Aug 17 21:31:21 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc the sword is masterwork according to the wiki
[Thu Aug 17 21:31:38 2006] : (4) Dan: "Or any other cluse"
[Thu Aug 17 21:32:02 2006] : (4) Dan: "Anyway. The armour is magical, as was what was in the broken potion bottles"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:03 2006] : (1) DM: ooc No it doesn't :P
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra takes the key
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:04 2006] : (4) Dan: "I can identify the magic on the armour, but it will take me an hour, and one of my scrolls"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:13 2006] : (4) Dan: oox LOL
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Anyone want to bet we'll need this?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:23 2006] : (4) Dan: "Oh, the sword is also magical"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "So identify it some other day"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:33 2006] : (4) Dan: That's odd, delayed aura"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:41 2006] : (1) DM: The longsword is small so its a shortsword for regular sized folk.
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:33:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: "A key is useless without a lock, so lets find it"
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:20 2006] : (7) Lia: "Sounds like an idea"
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "Oh, just never detected the aura on the sword at first, that's all"
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:31 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc btw, I have chosen spell focus - conjuration
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:33 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc my orpg has gone strange. brb
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:39 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc in view of augmented summon
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:43 2006] : (2) Adrin: Disconnecting from server...
[Thu Aug 17 21:34:43 2006] : (2) Adrin (exit): 21:34
[Thu Aug 17 21:35:11 2006] : (8) Adrin (enter): 21:35
[Thu Aug 17 21:35:28 2006] : (1) DM: ooc so was that fight worth the cliffhanger ending last session?
[Thu Aug 17 21:35:34 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc better. I minimised it and lost my game tree pane
[Thu Aug 17 21:35:48 2006] : (4) Dan: "Is it not worth spending an hour to check over the armour? Lia could probably do with some magical leather armour. She has not received any of our finds yet"
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:00 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc yeah, it was great
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:19 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc yeah. Well though out and I'd say a few more good throws to you would've been very bad for us
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Why use one of your scrolls when you can do it tomorrow?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:34 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc Yes, it was grand
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:36 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc as it was, I got knocked out very early again :/
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:38 2006] : (4) Dan: "Fair point"
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:49 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I actually realized for the first time that my character is not uselss
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:51 2006] : (4) Dan: "OK, let's go"
[Thu Aug 17 21:36:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "But it's your choice, I just answered your question"
[Thu Aug 17 21:37:15 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Yay for planning! :) I should do it more often.
[Thu Aug 17 21:37:22 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc quite a breaktrough :D
[Thu Aug 17 21:37:32 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 17 21:37:52 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I'm really thinking mine IS useless :(
[Thu Aug 17 21:38:01 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc seriously, I was starting to find mthe druid rather boring. But I realize it only gets interesting at 3rd level
[Thu Aug 17 21:38:32 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yeah, magic caster get more interesting as they level up and get more spells and stuff.
[Thu Aug 17 21:38:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Why would Adrin be useless? He's just targeted a bit too much
[Thu Aug 17 21:38:55 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc not enough HP or strength, and rage just makes him easier to hit
[Thu Aug 17 21:39:43 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Play to his strenths. What is he good in?
[Thu Aug 17 21:40:39 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc multiclass to a rogue??
[Thu Aug 17 21:40:41 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc he's fast. Thats about it
[Thu Aug 17 21:40:53 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I was thinking about that earlier this evening
[Thu Aug 17 21:41:19 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc can we do a game pause if we're going to talk ooc?
[Thu Aug 17 21:41:22 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc he's agile and reasonably intelligent
[Thu Aug 17 21:41:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc think of Huerney. Shit stats but he took out a wyvern all by himself, concentrate on what you do best
[Thu Aug 17 21:41:38 2006] : (1) DM: ooc No. Let's get on with the game!
[Thu Aug 17 21:41:41 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc how about ooc stuff in irc?
[Thu Aug 17 21:41:57 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc yep for the game and yep for irc, after we're done ;)
[Thu Aug 17 21:42:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Right, anyone wants to rest first or do we go on. Adrin, how are you feeling? Alright?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:42:25 2006] : (1) DM: The fog still swirls around you and occasionally you near small creaks and groans from the metal structures that litter the area.
[Thu Aug 17 21:42:52 2006] : (8) Adrin: "I'll be fine. Just dont expect me to wade into combat eagerly"
[Thu Aug 17 21:43:04 2006] : (4) Dan: "I only took a minor hit. I'm OK to continue"
[Thu Aug 17 21:43:08 2006] : (1) DM: A crow caws and flaps through the fog to lead near teh corpses of one of the goblins. It pecks at a eye.
[Thu Aug 17 21:43:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Do you need healing before we head on?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:43:57 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Not if it will be an inconvenience."
[Thu Aug 17 21:44:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We have time"
[Thu Aug 17 21:44:16 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc 19 of 30hp
[Thu Aug 17 21:44:18 2006] : (7) Lia: "I have potions and spells left"
[Thu Aug 17 21:44:22 2006] : (7) Lia: "If anyone needs help"
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:08 2006] : (7) Lia: "Adrin?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:08 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Its not worth using a potion on, but a few healing words would be nice"
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I only have a sratch and that will be gone after a good night's sleep"
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:26 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) HP
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:32 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc \o/
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:42 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin breathes deeply....
[Thu Aug 17 21:45:58 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Aaahhh, I feel like I could take on the world. Thank you again"
[Thu Aug 17 21:46:08 2006] : (7) Lia: "You are welcome"
[Thu Aug 17 21:46:36 2006] : (7) Lia: "Shall we search these mounds?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:46:40 2006] : (7) Lia: "Or just go on?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:46:42 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc is someone else updating the party loot page?? I've just finished it
[Thu Aug 17 21:47:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not me
[Thu Aug 17 21:47:36 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc nor me
[Thu Aug 17 21:47:45 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I changed a little something
[Thu Aug 17 21:48:00 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc it says I can't save my changes
[Thu Aug 17 21:48:43 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc /me points at Delphine: "I can not tell a lie, it was her!"
[Thu Aug 17 21:49:04 2006] : (1) DM: More crows decend on the area and soon there's quite a flock of them squabbling over the meat.
[Thu Aug 17 21:49:20 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc one might add comments about wiki fiddlers whose only changes are cosmetic :P LOL
[Thu Aug 17 21:49:34 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Lets go. Its getting crowed in here"
[Thu Aug 17 21:49:44 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin chuckles at his pun
[Thu Aug 17 21:49:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc groan
[Thu Aug 17 21:49:49 2006] : (4) Dan: "Which way?"
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "To the mines, I think"
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:16 2006] : (1) DM: All directions look alike from betwen the mounds and among the fog.
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:34 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc do they really?
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:41 2006] : (1) DM: ooc anyone with intuit direction?
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:57 2006] : (8) Adrin: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:58 2006] : (7) Lia: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
[Thu Aug 17 21:50:58 2006] : (1) DM: Alike in the sense that neither way is a obvious path.
[Thu Aug 17 21:51:46 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I guess that should be a secret roll by the DM
[Thu Aug 17 21:51:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Thu Aug 17 21:52:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I guess
[Thu Aug 17 21:52:19 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc there is no intuit direction skill
[Thu Aug 17 21:52:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not in 3.5
[Thu Aug 17 21:52:35 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc hence my survival skill, which seemed the closest
[Thu Aug 17 21:53:15 2006] : (1) DM: ooc ah. My mistake.
[Thu Aug 17 21:53:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc According to the rules Intuit direction is included in Survival
[Thu Aug 17 21:53:38 2006] : (8) Adrin: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Thu Aug 17 21:54:28 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I moved my 1 point in Intuit into it.
[Thu Aug 17 21:54:34 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I'm on a roll tonight!!
[Thu Aug 17 21:54:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 17 21:55:11 2006] : (7) Lia: "My take is that following a northwest route, we will get to the center of this...well, this thing"
[Thu Aug 17 21:55:14 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin looks around himself carefully before pointing vaguely NW direction
[Thu Aug 17 21:55:28 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc loot page is now updated with the new items
[Thu Aug 17 21:55:58 2006] : (4) Dan: "Well you both seem to agree, and I have no idea at all"
[Thu Aug 17 21:56:23 2006] : (8) Adrin: "We must be right then"
[Thu Aug 17 21:56:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc So what does Aliatra think about this?
[Thu Aug 17 21:56:42 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia points North wWest for the lost
[Thu Aug 17 21:57:11 2006] : (7) Lia: "Let us proceed, I don't like the company of those crows"
[Thu Aug 17 21:57:23 2006] : (4) Dan: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 21:58:00 2006] : (1) DM: ooc not only did Dan not do sports at school but his obvously never joined the Boy Scouts.
[Thu Aug 17 21:58:18 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc brb 2 mins
[Thu Aug 17 21:58:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Northwest it is"
[Thu Aug 17 21:59:22 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan strokes Freya a while as decisions are made
[Thu Aug 17 21:59:42 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc who's Freya?
[Thu Aug 17 21:59:49 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc my familiar
[Thu Aug 17 21:59:57 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc but exactly?
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:06 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc a weasel
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:10 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc k
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra leads the way, walking in a northwest direction
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:33 2006] : (4) Dan: So which way is North-West then?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:39 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia follows
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:48 2006] : (4) Dan: "Ah, Ok I guess it's this way"
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Top left?
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Aug 17 22:00:59 2006] : (4) Dan: "Dan follows"
[Thu Aug 17 22:01:22 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc oddly talking about himself in the third person
[Thu Aug 17 22:01:31 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan follows
[Thu Aug 17 22:02:06 2006] : (1) DM: You weave between a few more mounds during which the fog lifts and the morning sun gets to work.
[Thu Aug 17 22:02:30 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc back
[Thu Aug 17 22:03:09 2006] : (1) DM: You soon reach the edge of a depression in the ground some 300 ft across and about 100 ft deep.
[Thu Aug 17 22:03:19 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia looks around to find anything out of the ordinary
[Thu Aug 17 22:03:23 2006] : (7) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Thu Aug 17 22:03:27 2006] : (1) DM: a worn path winds down the side.
[Thu Aug 17 22:03:37 2006] : (8) Adrin: "I suppose this is what a mine looks like"
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:17 2006] : (7) Lia: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:27 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc to recognize a mine ?
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:28 2006] : (1) DM: You all immediatly see a large rough mound of light coloured material partially coverred in vegetation.
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:45 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Whats that over there?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:49 2006] : (1) DM: Lying atop the mount you can see anumber of small corpses.
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:52 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Would that be what they dug up here?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:57 2006] : (7) Lia has sent you a tree node...
[Thu Aug 17 22:04:59 2006] : (4) Dan: "I have no idea. This whole place is so strange"
[Thu Aug 17 22:05:11 2006] : (1) DM: The path leads towards towards a solid rock face.
[Thu Aug 17 22:05:17 2006] : (4) Dan: "I think we've found the Kobolds"
[Thu Aug 17 22:05:35 2006] : (8) Adrin: "I hope there are no more ghosts around"
[Thu Aug 17 22:05:59 2006] : (4) Dan: "I guess that this path leads to a hidden door, rather than nothing at all"
[Thu Aug 17 22:06:09 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin checks the dagger strapped to his ankle
[Thu Aug 17 22:06:13 2006] : (1) DM: You can't tell from this distance.
[Thu Aug 17 22:06:48 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra goes over to the mound to take a look
[Thu Aug 17 22:07:00 2006] : (4) Dan: "Ali, take this sword. We know it's magical at least, so it can harm any ghosts"
[Thu Aug 17 22:07:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Thank you. It is small though"
[Thu Aug 17 22:07:34 2006] : (4) Dan: "Better small than totally ineffective"
[Thu Aug 17 22:07:56 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia takes her sling in hand
[Thu Aug 17 22:08:19 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin draws the aforementioned dagger
[Thu Aug 17 22:09:35 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan holds his bow
[Thu Aug 17 22:09:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Shortsword for me, yes?
[Thu Aug 17 22:09:48 2006] : (1) DM: You examine the mound from a closer distance. It's a huge pile of small corpses and skeletons. From the two intact kobold corpses on the top to the bones with decaying flesh underneath and the picked clean bones, then the broken and rotted skeletons you conclude that the entire mound is an almost unimginably large pile of bones formed over many many years.
[Thu Aug 17 22:10:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "How may killed here and why?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:10:27 2006] : (4) Dan: "Looks like many."
[Thu Aug 17 22:10:37 2006] : (1) DM: There must be thousands of skeletons in this pile.
[Thu Aug 17 22:10:44 2006] : (4) Dan: "I know very little about matters of life and death"
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:03 2006] : (7) Lia: "Insane"
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:18 2006] : (1) DM: The lower portion have completely decayed away and plants and grasses and growing in the remains.
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:20 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc how far away is the rock face?
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:28 2006] : (7) Lia: "Whatever or whoever killed these is... well either very strong, or...very strong"
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:39 2006] : (1) DM: The rock face is some 15 ft away from the edge of the pile.
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Sword, short (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:53 2006] : (4) Dan: "I think that the creatures were killed one or two at a time Lia"
[Thu Aug 17 22:11:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Just checking
[Thu Aug 17 22:12:09 2006] : (7) Lia: "Probably"
[Thu Aug 17 22:12:15 2006] : (7) Lia: "However, this is not engaging"
[Thu Aug 17 22:12:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Sacrifices?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:12:26 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc might be worth adding the +1 to it, even though Ali doesn't yet know what magic it has
[Thu Aug 17 22:12:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That's what I did :)
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Sword, short (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:17 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan wanders over towards the wall slowly, and warily
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Oops, sorry
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:35 2006] : (1) DM: Close up you see an obvous door with a keyhole.
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:44 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin sticks close-ish to Dan just in case
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:49 2006] : (7) Lia: "Ah a keyhole. Does the key fit?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:51 2006] : (4) Dan: "Well, here's our keyhole"
[Thu Aug 17 22:13:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let me see if this key fits"
[Thu Aug 17 22:14:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra tries the key
[Thu Aug 17 22:15:11 2006] : (1) DM: The key turns easily and the door creaks open revealing a dark tunnel heading downwards.
[Thu Aug 17 22:15:46 2006] : (4) Dan: Ali, shine your ring down there, and I'll have a look
[Thu Aug 17 22:15:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra activates the ring and light comes from her hand as she peers into the tunnel
[Thu Aug 17 22:15:55 2006] : (4) Dan: "Ali, shine your ring down there, and I'll have a look"
[Thu Aug 17 22:15:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Aug 17 22:16:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "I think my eyes are more sensitive"
[Thu Aug 17 22:16:34 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan looks down the tunnel
[Thu Aug 17 22:16:39 2006] : (7) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Thu Aug 17 22:16:42 2006] : (1) DM: The tunnel floor is worn by the passage of many feet, the ceiling is supported by stout pillars, it continues on into the darkness.
[Thu Aug 17 22:16:43 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Its pretty dark down there"
[Thu Aug 17 22:16:53 2006] : (4) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Thu Aug 17 22:17:03 2006] : (7) Lia: "It is indeed"
[Thu Aug 17 22:17:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc None of my spot checks are any good :(
[Thu Aug 17 22:17:25 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I can see twice as far anyway
[Thu Aug 17 22:17:45 2006] : (4) Dan: "Do we go in?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:17:55 2006] : (8) Adrin: "We've come this far"
[Thu Aug 17 22:18:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I wasn'talking about that, just that my rools on spot stink, and they have done in just about all sessions of this campaign
[Thu Aug 17 22:18:34 2006] : (7) Lia: "Indeed we have"
[Thu Aug 17 22:18:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Just be ready to fight"
[Thu Aug 17 22:18:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra goes in, sword in hand and ring blazing light
[Thu Aug 17 22:19:21 2006] : (1) DM: The tunnel is broad and wide enough for three people to walk abreast.
[Thu Aug 17 22:19:24 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan follows in the middle with bow ready
[Thu Aug 17 22:19:50 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia follows
[Thu Aug 17 22:19:55 2006] : (7) Lia: behind
[Thu Aug 17 22:20:04 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin hangs back a bit
[Thu Aug 17 22:20:10 2006] : (1) DM: You continue downwards. Water drips down from the ceiling and runs down you necks.
[Thu Aug 17 22:20:48 2006] : (1) DM: You approach a small rusty metal cart, its wheels missing and axles broken.
[Thu Aug 17 22:21:44 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan keeps quiet as he walks
[Thu Aug 17 22:21:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Does anyone know what people mined here for?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:03 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Does it matter?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:04 2006] : (4) Dan: "No idea"
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:17 2006] : (1) DM: You continue downwards. Up ahead you see a faint light.
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:42 2006] : (1) DM: Its yellow glow flickers in the gloom
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:52 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:57 2006] : (4) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Thu Aug 17 22:22:58 2006] : (8) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Thu Aug 17 22:23:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It might, but since we don't know anyway"
[Thu Aug 17 22:23:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Thu Aug 17 22:23:11 2006] : (7) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Thu Aug 17 22:23:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra deactivates the ring
[Thu Aug 17 22:23:42 2006] : (1) DM: The only sounds you hear are the scrap of your own booted feet and the dripping of the water.
[Thu Aug 17 22:24:11 2006] : (1) DM: The tunnel is plunged into darkness, the glow ahead isn't enough to illuminate the area around you.
[Thu Aug 17 22:24:25 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Hey!"
[Thu Aug 17 22:25:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What? You want to wake the whole neighbourhood? You can just ask you know, no need to shout"
[Thu Aug 17 22:25:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Lumos"
[Thu Aug 17 22:25:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: The ring gives light again
[Thu Aug 17 22:25:44 2006] : (8) Adrin: "I just dont like wandering round a dangerous mine in the dark"
[Thu Aug 17 22:26:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I just had to check if we could walk without this ring's ligt, I don't want to alert anyone to our company"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:06 2006] : (4) Dan: "How about I make myself invisible and see what's up ahead?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:17 2006] : (8) Adrin: "You can do that?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:20 2006] : (4) Dan: "I can see better in lower light"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:21 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What? You can do that?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:41 2006] : (4) Dan: "Yes, we have the invisibility stone from the witch's lab"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:50 2006] : (4) Dan: "We've had it for a long time"
[Thu Aug 17 22:27:56 2006] : (7) Lia: "True"
[Thu Aug 17 22:28:02 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Oh. I'd forgotten about that"
[Thu Aug 17 22:28:04 2006] : (7) Lia: "tThat would be a good way to proceed"
[Thu Aug 17 22:28:10 2006] : (7) Lia: "I still remember those corpses"
[Thu Aug 17 22:28:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Wouldn't Adrin be a better choice? He cn walk as quiet as a mouse"
[Thu Aug 17 22:28:47 2006] : (4) Dan: "But Adrin cannot see very well in here"
[Thu Aug 17 22:29:05 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc can I see much, or is it as dark for me?
[Thu Aug 17 22:29:11 2006] : (8) Adrin: "I can't see at all in here"
[Thu Aug 17 22:29:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "But you could tgake him a bit further, until he can see by that light"
[Thu Aug 17 22:29:47 2006] : (4) Dan: "Yes, I guess so"
[Thu Aug 17 22:30:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc If you have low light vision you can see because of the light ahead.
[Thu Aug 17 22:31:30 2006] : (8) Adrin: "I think Dan would be better. Silance is useless if you can't see a wall til you hit it"
[Thu Aug 17 22:31:44 2006] : (4) Dan: "I can see well enough in the light ahead, you can extinguish your light Ali. Then I'll lead Adrin ahead, until he can see, Then I'll wait for him"
[Thu Aug 17 22:32:05 2006] : (4) Dan: "Adrin can scout while invisible"
[Thu Aug 17 22:32:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Right, that sounds like a plan"
[Thu Aug 17 22:32:11 2006] : (8) Adrin: "ok"
[Thu Aug 17 22:32:27 2006] : (4) Dan: "Are you two happy to wait in the dark?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:32:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra deactivates the ring
[Thu Aug 17 22:32:57 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan grabs Adrin's arm and uses the stone on him
[Thu Aug 17 22:33:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "OK, adrin, I've got your arm, don't pull away, ot I won't be able to see you, nor you me"
[Thu Aug 17 22:33:35 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Lead on"
[Thu Aug 17 22:33:42 2006] : (4) Dan: "We'll walk forwards slowly, with me guiding you until you can see"
[Thu Aug 17 22:33:58 2006] : (4) Dan: "Let's try to be quiet"
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:03 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan leads
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:05 2006] : (4) Dan: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:06 2006] : (8) Adrin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:20 2006] : (7) Lia: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:26 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I told you you'd be better :P
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:37 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc err??
[Thu Aug 17 22:34:44 2006] : (4) Dan: "Lia, what are you doing?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:35:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra just stand there, waiting for Dan and Adrin to return
[Thu Aug 17 22:35:32 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan leads *Adrin*
[Thu Aug 17 22:36:45 2006] : (7) Lia: "Oh sorry"'
[Thu Aug 17 22:36:48 2006] : (7) Lia: "I'll stay here"
[Thu Aug 17 22:37:08 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin pats Dans hand to signal he can see fine
[Thu Aug 17 22:37:42 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan withdraws to the corridor, but where he can still see and hides in the shadows
[Thu Aug 17 22:37:47 2006] : (4) Dan: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Thu Aug 17 22:42:43 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan keeps an ear out for any noises
[Thu Aug 17 22:42:44 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc test?
[Thu Aug 17 22:42:47 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc ah
[Thu Aug 17 22:42:50 2006] : (4) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Thu Aug 17 22:43:13 2006] : (1) DM: You near nothing except the dripping of water.
[Thu Aug 17 22:43:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc We're just waiting while Adrin is whispering with the DM
[Thu Aug 17 22:44:30 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin heads back to the others
[Thu Aug 17 22:44:40 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Umm, how do I turn this off?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:44:54 2006] : (4) Dan: "it wears off after 3 minutes"
[Thu Aug 17 22:45:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Does he pick Dan up or just leave him standing there? ;)
[Thu Aug 17 22:45:21 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc spot check to see me!
[Thu Aug 17 22:45:50 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc but I would hear him
[Thu Aug 17 22:45:57 2006] : (8) Adrin: "ok. Well I found a stone block with a plain wooden box on it - 5ftX2ft. The stone had some dark stains on it, maybe blood."
[Thu Aug 17 22:46:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Surprise, surprise"
[Thu Aug 17 22:46:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "I'll go and fetch the others"
[Thu Aug 17 22:46:40 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc or whatever ends up with us all together
[Thu Aug 17 22:46:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Wasn't Adrin not already ther with us?
[Thu Aug 17 22:46:56 2006] : (4) Dan: "Shall we all go and investigate?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:47:03 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc I couldn't see you so I'd head back to ali and lia
[Thu Aug 17 22:47:20 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc you can't see where you are going down there!
[Thu Aug 17 22:47:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "No creatures in sight? Where does that light come from?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:47:47 2006] : (8) Adrin: "May as well. It looks like whatever is down here was trapped. The other exits are all collapsed"
[Thu Aug 17 22:47:53 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc and you get a spot check to see me anyway
[Thu Aug 17 22:48:03 2006] : (7) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Thu Aug 17 22:48:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And he probablyh would call out for you anyway
[Thu Aug 17 22:48:18 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I meant Adrin as he passed
[Thu Aug 17 22:48:23 2006] : (7) Lia: "But there is no living thing that you could see?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:48:23 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc spot check to see a hidden elf in low light? yeah
[Thu Aug 17 22:48:39 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Not that I could see."
[Thu Aug 17 22:49:01 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan wanders back when he hears the others talking
[Thu Aug 17 22:49:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "So what is the source of that light?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:49:23 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Four Torches"
[Thu Aug 17 22:49:43 2006] : (4) Dan: "Still alight?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:49:52 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Oh yes"
[Thu Aug 17 22:50:00 2006] : (4) Dan: "Maybe we should take them, they may fetch something"
[Thu Aug 17 22:50:27 2006] : (8) Adrin: "It would certainly be a surprise to whatever lives down here"
[Thu Aug 17 22:50:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We could at least put them to some use"
[Thu Aug 17 22:50:56 2006] : (4) Dan: "maybe ther's another exit, a hidden one"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:20 2006] : (7) Lia: "Or maybe not"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:24 2006] : (7) Lia: "After all, we had the key"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:26 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Nothing I could see, but I'm no expert and I didn't want to hang around too long"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:40 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you could all go and have a look ;)
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:41 2006] : (7) Lia: "So the idea is to find out what those goblins, and particularly that shaman of sorts"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:45 2006] : (4) Dan: I meant to another room, or further tunnels"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:46 2006] : (7) Lia: "have to do with this place"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's take a look at that crate first"
[Thu Aug 17 22:51:59 2006] : (4) Dan: "Lets just go and look"
[Thu Aug 17 22:52:10 2006] : (7) Lia: "Yes, that seems like the most important thing to do. And the natural next step"
[Thu Aug 17 22:52:39 2006] : (8) Adrin: "No time like the present"
[Thu Aug 17 22:52:53 2006] : (1) DM: You walk onwards and turn a small corner.
[Thu Aug 17 22:53:13 2006] : (1) DM: Ahead of you the tunnel opens out into a large chamber.
[Thu Aug 17 22:53:33 2006] : (1) DM: In the centre sits a stone block some 6ft long by 4ft wide and about 3ft high.
[Thu Aug 17 22:53:47 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc if Adrin has taken more than 3 minutes, he's now visible
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:02 2006] : (1) DM: On this block rests a plain wooden box of rough workmanship. It's about 5ft by 2ft by 1ft high.
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:18 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc if not I think I'd wait. Probably not too comfortable being invisible
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:21 2006] : (4) Dan: "Looks like it might be a crude coffin maybe"
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It doesn't look like much"
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:32 2006] : (1) DM: Around the block are four torches mounted on poles fixed into the ground. As the burn they consume no fuel.
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:48 2006] : (7) Lia: "Hmmm"
[Thu Aug 17 22:54:53 2006] : (7) Lia: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:01 2006] : (7) Lia: trying to determine anything unnatural here
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What kind of torches are that? No soot, no smoke, nu burnt smell"
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:10 2006] : (8) Adrin: "Anyone want to open the box?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:12 2006] : (1) DM: Looking around the chamber you see half-a-dozen exits blocked by rock falls and debris.
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Shall I do the honours?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:48 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan moves to a torch and studies it, moving his hand close to detect heat
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra goes over, sowrd in hand
[Thu Aug 17 22:55:52 2006] : (4) Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30)
[Thu Aug 17 22:56:19 2006] : (1) DM: The torch is warm. It's probably an everlasting flame (or whatever that spell is called).
[Thu Aug 17 22:56:39 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc continual flame - which gives off no heat ;)
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:08 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc must be the undead version then
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc whatever.
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Everybody ready?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:38 2006] : (7) Lia: "Yes"
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:44 2006] : (4) Dan: "Ali, should we examine the box first?"
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:45 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia takes her sickle in hand
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:47 2006] : (1) DM: Where is everyone standing?
[Thu Aug 17 22:57:59 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin grips his dagger nervously
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Be my guest, Adrin"
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:22 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc by a torch, so in a corner I guess
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Umm, Dan
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:30 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc one per side with Dan slightly further away?
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:39 2006] : (4) Dan: "OK, just quickly"
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Near the stone and box
[Thu Aug 17 22:58:50 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc /me looks for the Save Game button
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:01 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan moves forwards and has a look and a perusive search wihout touching
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:08 2006] : (4) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:09 2006] : (4) Dan: Search Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Q for Quick save, isn't it?
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:20 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc somewhere near the entrance
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:23 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc qqqqqq, its not working
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:25 2006] : (1) DM: The box's lid is simple planks, it's not fixed to the base.
[Thu Aug 17 22:59:53 2006] : (4) Dan: "The lid could possibly be flicked off without smashing the box"
[Thu Aug 17 23:00:15 2006] : (4) Dan: "I can't see anything more"
[Thu Aug 17 23:00:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Stand back"
[Thu Aug 17 23:00:24 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan retreats back to a corner
[Thu Aug 17 23:00:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to flip the lid away with the tip of her sword
[Thu Aug 17 23:01:14 2006] : (1) DM: The lid slides of and lands with a clatter on the ground, the old and brittle wood cracks
[Thu Aug 17 23:01:37 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc your miniatures?
[Thu Aug 17 23:01:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Thu Aug 17 23:03:48 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Softly: "Shit"
[Thu Aug 17 23:03:55 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin looks at Ali
[Thu Aug 17 23:04:28 2006] : (4) Dan: Whispering "what is it?"
[Thu Aug 17 23:04:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra switches her greatsword for the magic one
[Thu Aug 17 23:04:41 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin plunges his dagger into the Goblin
[Thu Aug 17 23:04:56 2006] : (7) Lia: "What's going on?"
[Thu Aug 17 23:04:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Softly: "Whatever it is, it doesn't look good"
[Thu Aug 17 23:05:07 2006] : (1) DM: As Adrin readies his dagger....
[Thu Aug 17 23:05:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Aug 17 23:05:58 2006] : (1) DM: A thin, almost skeletal hand with wicked claws darts out rapidly and graps Adrin's wrist with unnatural strength.
[Thu Aug 17 23:06:33 2006] : (8) Adrin: Adrin grapples with the arm
[Thu Aug 17 23:07:13 2006] : (1) DM: The creature in the coffin rises to a seated positon and looks around with it's pale face and dark eyes shadowed by red.
[Thu Aug 17 23:07:20 2006] : (1) DM: Str check Adrin
[Thu Aug 17 23:07:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Hang in there, Adrin!"
[Thu Aug 17 23:07:31 2006] : (8) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Aug 17 23:07:46 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc oops
[Thu Aug 17 23:07:50 2006] : (8) Adrin: ooc must be paralysed with fear
[Thu Aug 17 23:08:01 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Obviously ;)
[Thu Aug 17 23:08:28 2006] : (1) Frightful goblin: "Huuumans! Long have I waited to taste your sweet blood!"
[Thu Aug 17 23:08:38 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc great
[Thu Aug 17 23:08:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra steps forward to attack the goblin
[Thu Aug 17 23:09:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You can wait a while longer, creep!"
[Thu Aug 17 23:09:08 2006] : (1) Frightful goblin: It opens it's mouth, its oversized canines flashing in the torchlight.
[Thu Aug 17 23:09:15 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc did I ever put that magical armour on?
[Thu Aug 17 23:09:15 2006] : (1) Frightful goblin: GAME END