Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / nwc - 06 July 2006

[Thu Jul 6 19:49:56 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Jul 6 19:50:40 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan examines the automata with some intrigue
[Thu Jul 6 19:51:02 2006] : (1) DM: You're underground in the ancient ruins. The room you're in is presumably used for metal working due to the presence of a large forge in the centre of a room.
[Thu Jul 6 19:51:22 2006] : (5) Adrin: "What do you think it is?"
[Thu Jul 6 19:51:27 2006] : (1) DM: The north-east corner has collapsed and there is a large pile of rubble and earth.
[Thu Jul 6 19:52:06 2006] : (3) Dan: "It' clearly some form of construct, but I never really studied that side of magic"
[Thu Jul 6 19:52:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Whatever it was, it's dead and gone now"
[Thu Jul 6 19:52:38 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "A nasty cross between a trap and a golem."
[Thu Jul 6 19:52:42 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc my pc seems to have crashed, don't be surprised if I crap out
[Thu Jul 6 19:52:43 2006] : (5) Adrin: "What about the things in the corners?"
[Thu Jul 6 19:52:49 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc no doors?
[Thu Jul 6 19:53:15 2006] : (1) DM: The only doors you can see are the large double doors to the west -- the ones you entered by.
[Thu Jul 6 19:54:01 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: I'm going to take 20, searching for other doors around the place.
[Thu Jul 6 19:54:12 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: (gets 25)
[Thu Jul 6 19:54:12 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra takes a good look at the rubble (taking 20 for 22)
[Thu Jul 6 19:54:38 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan examines the forge thoroughly Search = 27
[Thu Jul 6 19:54:41 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin just stands about looking manacing
[Thu Jul 6 19:54:47 2006] : (5) Adrin: *menacing
[Thu Jul 6 19:55:45 2006] : (1) DM: Dan finds ancient ash and coals, Caraegyn doesn't find any doors and Aliatra notices what seems to be a bone mostly buried in the earth and rubble pile.
[Thu Jul 6 19:56:19 2006] : (3) Dan: "Ashes and dust.ssssss. Nothing but ashes and dust"
[Thu Jul 6 19:56:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to pull the bone out
[Thu Jul 6 19:56:44 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "There appears to be little of interest here."
[Thu Jul 6 19:57:00 2006] : (5) Adrin: "All that effort for nothing"
[Thu Jul 6 19:57:04 2006] : (3) Dan: "Not in the forge either"
[Thu Jul 6 19:57:13 2006] : (1) DM: The bone breaks as you pull on it and the piece in your hand crumbles to small fragments.
[Thu Jul 6 19:57:47 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra shrugs and walks away
[Thu Jul 6 19:57:53 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan searches the walls hoping to see something Caraegyn didn't Search = 27
[Thu Jul 6 19:57:58 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Nothing if interest there eitherr"
[Thu Jul 6 19:58:09 2006] : (1) DM: You search in vain.
[Thu Jul 6 19:58:39 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "It may be worth remembering this place, for the use of a forge, though there is little of merit."
[Thu Jul 6 19:58:42 2006] : (3) Dan: "Well, I think that we can declare this room void. Or if there is anything here, it's beyond our finding"
[Thu Jul 6 19:59:29 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc we didn't go into that room near the 'slide' did we. Locked door?
[Thu Jul 6 19:59:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "So why guard it?"
[Thu Jul 6 19:59:40 2006] : (3) Dan: "But it must be a toil to bring coal down here. I guess there must be some method of getting sufficient air to the coals."
[Thu Jul 6 19:59:45 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you haven't checked that room yet.
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:01 2006] : (3) Dan: "Why indeed Ali"
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:14 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "There's one room we've left unchecked, as well. There may be clues there."
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:24 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan pulls out a scroll and reads
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:30 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Maybe they were just old automatic guards left behind"
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:31 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "There must be something here or must have been in the past"
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:32 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Detect Magic (level 0): Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Thu Jul 6 20:00:48 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan spends time scanning the room for magic
[Thu Jul 6 20:01:55 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan concentrates the effect on the rubble
[Thu Jul 6 20:02:02 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm"
[Thu Jul 6 20:02:16 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Found something?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:02:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "What?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:02:27 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan nods, but looks busy
[Thu Jul 6 20:02:59 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Spellcraft check, yes?
[Thu Jul 6 20:03:05 2006] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Thu Jul 6 20:03:10 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc forgot
[Thu Jul 6 20:03:26 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc and as Windows has crashed, I have to tab between apps
[Thu Jul 6 20:03:41 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc was going to look up detect magic
[Thu Jul 6 20:04:34 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, there's something in there. Evocation magic"
[Thu Jul 6 20:04:58 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Yeah?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:05:10 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Any idea how deep?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:05:11 2006] : (3) Dan: "Shall we dig it out? It might be a trap, so maybe Car should search first"
[Thu Jul 6 20:05:20 2006] : (3) Dan: "No, I'm not sure"
[Thu Jul 6 20:06:10 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Right. I think we should be careful; anything magical under a rockfall could harm as well as help us. What sort of effect is evocation magic anyway?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:06:42 2006] : (3) Dan: "It's the sort that makes fireballs and magic missiles. makes energy out of nothing"
[Thu Jul 6 20:07:14 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Then it could easily be an explosion waiting for us. We should look, but cautiously."
[Thu Jul 6 20:07:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Neat!"
[Thu Jul 6 20:07:21 2006] : (3) Dan: "The item is close to the ground, about 5 feet in. Dan points to where he can sense the magic"
[Thu Jul 6 20:07:37 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin starts moving rubble in that area
[Thu Jul 6 20:07:47 2006] : (3) Dan: "The item is close to the ground, about 5 feet in." Dan points to where he can sense the magic
[Thu Jul 6 20:08:06 2006] : (1) DM: What are you digging with Adrin?
[Thu Jul 6 20:08:12 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "That's right next to that bone I saw"
[Thu Jul 6 20:08:27 2006] : (5) Adrin: just using hands
[Thu Jul 6 20:08:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra helps Adrin shift the rubble
[Thu Jul 6 20:08:46 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Then let us begin." Caraegyn starts lifting rocks aside, cautiously, checking for any slight sounds as the top one is lifted.
[Thu Jul 6 20:08:48 2006] : (5) Adrin: unless there are any tools around the furnace
[Thu Jul 6 20:09:49 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra is just lifting and moving, not digging
[Thu Jul 6 20:09:55 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan watches and listens for any signs of trouble
[Thu Jul 6 20:10:00 2006] : (1) DM: Caraegyn shifts some of the stones without mishaps and you start digging into the packed dirt with your hands.
[Thu Jul 6 20:11:07 2006] : (1) DM: Eventually you remove enough dirt to reveal the upper portion of a skeleton. The ribs crushed flat and an arm outstretched.
[Thu Jul 6 20:11:19 2006] : (3) Dan: "ouch"
[Thu Jul 6 20:11:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "More bones"
[Thu Jul 6 20:11:41 2006] : (3) Dan: "I imagine it was quite a sudden death at least"
[Thu Jul 6 20:11:44 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Wait a moment; I think we should check the ceiling here."
[Thu Jul 6 20:11:57 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Never a good way to die"
[Thu Jul 6 20:12:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra looks up "What's with the ceiling?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:00 2006] : (3) Dan: "It collapsed once, maybe there's more waiting to come down"
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Lets see what here and get out"
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:24 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Everyone stand back, best in the corridor. I will test it."
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:33 2006] : (1) DM: Knowledge: Architecture and engineering rolls if you have it.
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "If you're sure"
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:42 2006] : (3) Dan: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:50 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Thu Jul 6 20:13:58 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc best I can do
[Thu Jul 6 20:14:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Not the right one I'm afraid.
[Thu Jul 6 20:14:23 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan moves back to the doors as Car instructed
[Thu Jul 6 20:14:25 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Knowledge: Architecture and Engineering Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Jul 6 20:14:28 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc is this not a dungeon type thing?
[Thu Jul 6 20:14:39 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin backs away too
[Thu Jul 6 20:14:46 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: I'm going to prod it with a spear. From as far away as I can.
[Thu Jul 6 20:15:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra stands back
[Thu Jul 6 20:15:29 2006] : (1) DM: The ceiling is more than 12 ft high, how long is your spear?
[Thu Jul 6 20:15:35 2006] : (3) Dan: "Can't we just pull out the body quickly?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:15:39 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc brb, loo
[Thu Jul 6 20:15:57 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Probably can't reach it then.
[Thu Jul 6 20:16:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "I tried to pull out a bone earlier and it just cumbled, so how do you propose to pull the whole skeleton?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:16:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: crumbled
[Thu Jul 6 20:16:43 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, I don't know"
[Thu Jul 6 20:17:04 2006] : (3) Dan: "Let's just carry on and hope that the ceiling is OK"
[Thu Jul 6 20:17:10 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Probably best."
[Thu Jul 6 20:17:41 2006] : (3) Dan: "If you wish, I could summon a badger to dig the hole for us"
[Thu Jul 6 20:17:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc for 9 seconds?
[Thu Jul 6 20:18:02 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 6 20:18:06 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's just be careful and keep one eye on the ceiling"
[Thu Jul 6 20:18:41 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc it can burrow 10 feet in a round
[Thu Jul 6 20:18:53 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc and it lasts for two
[Thu Jul 6 20:19:12 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc back
[Thu Jul 6 20:19:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I'm not sure a badger is smart enough to do archeology.
[Thu Jul 6 20:19:40 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 6 20:20:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It only has to dig,k we
[Thu Jul 6 20:20:24 2006] : (1) DM: ooc continuing to dig by hand?
[Thu Jul 6 20:20:28 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Yep.
[Thu Jul 6 20:20:31 2006] : (5) Adrin: "lets just see what we can find. First sign of the roof faling we get out"
[Thu Jul 6 20:20:35 2006] : (4) Aliatra: re perfectly adjusted to screwing the rest up ourselves
[Thu Jul 6 20:20:52 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I'd need to be able to communicate with it to get it to do other actions anyway. Where's the bloody druid when you need them?
[Thu Jul 6 20:21:00 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Ouch, wrong key
[Thu Jul 6 20:21:07 2006] : (1) DM: Eventually, you uncover the entire skeleton and find the following interesting items
[Thu Jul 6 20:21:21 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc despite 5 bonus languages, one of them is not Badger
[Thu Jul 6 20:21:33 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc badger badger badger
[Thu Jul 6 20:21:49 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc mushroom!
[Thu Jul 6 20:21:59 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc Snaaaaake!
[Thu Jul 6 20:22:38 2006] : (1) DM: Beside the flattened rib cage is the body's right hand, grasped in it's skeletal grip is a small metal tube and encircling a finger is a ring.
[Thu Jul 6 20:23:39 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, that all looks intersting"
[Thu Jul 6 20:23:45 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin grabs the items "Right, lets go"
[Thu Jul 6 20:23:48 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Well, well, a ring and a tube. Whatever next?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:23:57 2006] : (1) DM: Grasping the body's left tibia and fibia is some sort of metal gripper or pincer, the arm of which is burried under a huge slab of the ceiling.
[Thu Jul 6 20:24:33 2006] : (3) Dan: "Do you think that we can get that too? Serafina may find it worth study"
[Thu Jul 6 20:24:36 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "It looks like this person was held into place here"
[Thu Jul 6 20:24:55 2006] : (3) Dan: "Err, on second thoughts..."
[Thu Jul 6 20:25:10 2006] : (1) DM: The metal tube is about 20 cm long and about 5 cm in diameter. It's sealed at both ends and rather dented but scraping away the dirt you see it's still shiny.
[Thu Jul 6 20:25:12 2006] : (3) Dan: "Shall we take at least some of the mobile automaton with us?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:25:38 2006] : (5) Adrin: Does the one we destroyed have a similar arm?
[Thu Jul 6 20:25:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "If yoiu wish and if it's really dead"
[Thu Jul 6 20:26:00 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "best be ready for combat."
[Thu Jul 6 20:26:01 2006] : (3) Dan: "I don't think so Adrin, but it's still worth study"
[Thu Jul 6 20:26:49 2006] : (1) DM: The arm would be too large to fit practically on the automaton you destroyed.
[Thu Jul 6 20:26:49 2006] : (3) Dan: "If we can carry it. otherwise, we can always tell Serafina that it's down here, and she can arrange for someone else to pick it up"
[Thu Jul 6 20:27:48 2006] : (5) Adrin: "I dont think we should move much more of this pile."
[Thu Jul 6 20:27:49 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "That might seem wise. I do not think we can move this slab, and undermining it would be risky."
[Thu Jul 6 20:28:04 2006] : (3) Dan: "I was referring to the one that we destroyed"
[Thu Jul 6 20:28:20 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan points at the one in the open
[Thu Jul 6 20:28:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "I'm not sure this one is dead, machines can live a long time, can't they?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:28:41 2006] : (3) Dan: "Well, technicall they are never alive"
[Thu Jul 6 20:28:44 2006] : (1) DM: That one was small and about 3 ft by 2ft by 1ft.
[Thu Jul 6 20:29:26 2006] : (3) Dan: "Maybe it's best not to lumber ourselves with it. Dan takes a small piece that looks the most interestingg and puts it in his pack"
[Thu Jul 6 20:29:33 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc bah!
[Thu Jul 6 20:29:42 2006] : (3) Dan: "Maybe it's best not to lumber ourselves with it"
[Thu Jul 6 20:29:48 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Shall we explore the room upstairs, then?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:29:55 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan takes a small piece that looks the most interestingg and puts it in his pack
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:08 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I understood you the 1st time Craig ;)
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:22 2006] : (3) Dan: "The one down the corridor?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Hwo about that room at the beginning of tghe corridor? Shall we break a door down?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:28 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Aye."
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:37 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I may be able to pick the lock."
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:47 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc no I won't.
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:48 2006] : (3) Dan: "Now there's a useful skill"
[Thu Jul 6 20:30:53 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin moves down the corridor to the first room
[Thu Jul 6 20:31:44 2006] : (1) DM: The door is locked or otherwise held shut.
[Thu Jul 6 20:32:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin gives the door a bit of a nudge with his shoulder
[Thu Jul 6 20:32:18 2006] : (5) Adrin: Any movement?
[Thu Jul 6 20:32:18 2006] : (4) Aliatra: 'Well, do your stuff"
[Thu Jul 6 20:32:27 2006] : (1) DM: It rattles a bit.
[Thu Jul 6 20:32:54 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn tries to help Adrin break the door down
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:18 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin has a bit of a shoulder-charge at the door
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:25 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra joins in the fun
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:26 2006] : (3) Dan: "Don't forget the we have this stone"
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:39 2006] : (3) Dan: "If you tire, or hurt yourself"
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:43 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Ah, mindless violence never hurt anyone!"
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:52 2006] : (1) DM: Only two people can try it at once.
[Thu Jul 6 20:33:57 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc ROTFLOL
[Thu Jul 6 20:34:23 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan holds up the green stone from the thief guy
[Thu Jul 6 20:34:42 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin and Caraegyn charge the door and the door gives way with a crack.
[Thu Jul 6 20:34:52 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex saves, Adrin and Caraegyn.
[Thu Jul 6 20:34:57 2006] : (5) Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Jul 6 20:34:58 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan puts the stone away
[Thu Jul 6 20:35:00 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Thu Jul 6 20:35:28 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Nice going, guys"
[Thu Jul 6 20:35:59 2006] : (3) Dan: "Yup. Saves us using a spell. "
[Thu Jul 6 20:36:03 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin trips over something on the floor and cracks his head on something stacked on along the wall.
[Thu Jul 6 20:36:05 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn gives a boyish grin
[Thu Jul 6 20:36:18 2006] : (5) Adrin: "urgh"
[Thu Jul 6 20:36:48 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc luckily for Adrin, his head broke his fall
[Thu Jul 6 20:36:59 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Did you hurt yourself?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:37:00 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 6 20:37:19 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin gets up rubbing his head
[Thu Jul 6 20:37:28 2006] : (3) Dan: "You OK Adrin?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:37:37 2006] : (1) DM: Inside the room are metal ingots in stacks. Some extremely corroded and useless and others that shine when given s quick polish by someone's head.
[Thu Jul 6 20:37:45 2006] : (5) Adrin: "I'll be alright. Going to have a nice bruise though"
[Thu Jul 6 20:38:19 2006] : (3) Dan: "I'm going to guess that those match the metal that we keep finding objects made out of"
[Thu Jul 6 20:38:51 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Most likely; is it worth carrying a piece back to town?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:38:57 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin picks up a few of the shiny ones
[Thu Jul 6 20:39:06 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Worth anything?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:39:08 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Some of them haven't corroded yet. How strong and heavy are they?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:39:19 2006] : (1) DM: They're surprisingly light.
[Thu Jul 6 20:39:46 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn bashes one against the wall, seeing which piece gets scratched.
[Thu Jul 6 20:39:54 2006] : (1) DM: Others are remarkably heavy,
[Thu Jul 6 20:39:56 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra gets her dagger out and tries scratching one of the shiny ingots
[Thu Jul 6 20:40:26 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Are the lighter ones hollow, or of a different metal?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:40:27 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, different types too"
[Thu Jul 6 20:40:43 2006] : (1) DM: There are all sorts of metals in this room. Some which bend and dent when bashed against the wall, others mark the wall and knock chips of stone flying.
[Thu Jul 6 20:40:52 2006] : (3) Dan: Craft: Alchemy Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Thu Jul 6 20:40:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Those heavy ones couldn't be gold, could they?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:06 2006] : (3) Dan: "I suppose it's possible"
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:08 2006] : (1) DM: Others that just crumble into a pile of rust when touched.
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:24 2006] : (3) Dan: "So do we take everything that we can? Or just a selection?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:25 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "It may be worth carrying a sample."
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:29 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Lets take one of each type back. We can come back for more later"
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:30 2006] : (1) DM: None of the ingots look like gold.
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:46 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc silver? platinum? :-P
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:53 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "How many different ones are there?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:41:53 2006] : (3) Dan: "Maybe we should take them all, and bury any that we can't manage to carry back in a hiding place"
[Thu Jul 6 20:42:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc approx how many ingots total dm?
[Thu Jul 6 20:42:18 2006] : (3) Dan: "That way we make sure they're still around if we come back for them"
[Thu Jul 6 20:42:19 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "It has been safe here for centuries, why move it now?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:42:47 2006] : (5) Adrin: "because we killed the owners and broke the door down?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:42:52 2006] : (3) Dan: "The door was locked before. There have been other people here, as can be seen by the guy who the shadow got recently"
[Thu Jul 6 20:42:54 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Take some with us, especially the harder metal. That could be very useful for weapons.
[Thu Jul 6 20:43:26 2006] : (3) Dan: "And don't forget that there were other footprints"
[Thu Jul 6 20:43:46 2006] : (1) DM: You quickly get a rough count of the number of ingots, there's roughly 80 ingots that are still in good shape, and many more that are just rust.
[Thu Jul 6 20:44:07 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc how much weight?
[Thu Jul 6 20:44:58 2006] : (1) DM: Each Ingot weigh from 5 kg for the light ones to 20 kg for the heavy ones. They're all roughly the same shape.
[Thu Jul 6 20:45:26 2006] : (3) Dan: "We'd need a cart to take them all back"
[Thu Jul 6 20:45:51 2006] : (3) Dan: "I can probably only manage one of the medium ones"
[Thu Jul 6 20:45:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "How about some of us get a wagon to carry them back to town?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:46:21 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Maybe we could get one at some farm nearby"
[Thu Jul 6 20:46:33 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc provided it's about 10kg (19lbs)
[Thu Jul 6 20:46:59 2006] : (3) Dan: "We did pass a farm. That sounds like a good idea"
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:04 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc 10 kg is about 22 lbs
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: "No time like the present"
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:17 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "How many of us should go back, and how many should stay here?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:32 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Surprisingly you're not carrying accurate scales at this time ;)
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:36 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Two should be able to hire a cart, surely"
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:46 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc oh yeah, took the 2.2 the wrong way in some half-a-bottle-of-wine mahs
[Thu Jul 6 20:47:51 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc maths
[Thu Jul 6 20:48:11 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Sure, blame the wine why don't you :P
[Thu Jul 6 20:48:22 2006] : ** (5) Adrin blames the beer **
[Thu Jul 6 20:48:32 2006] : ** (2) Caraegyn goes for a glass of wine **
[Thu Jul 6 20:48:51 2006] : ** (3) Dan blames it on the boogie **
[Thu Jul 6 20:49:21 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc which song's that one?
[Thu Jul 6 20:49:49 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc oh yeah, I know it now
[Thu Jul 6 20:50:38 2006] : (3) Dan: "Maybe we should all go back to the farm and see if we can borrow a cart and a mule"
[Thu Jul 6 20:50:51 2006] : (3) Dan: "Safety in numbers in the wilds"
[Thu Jul 6 20:51:15 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Agreed"
[Thu Jul 6 20:51:33 2006] : (3) Dan: "Or maybe we should bury what we can't carry and get Serafina to pick it up later"
[Thu Jul 6 20:51:50 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "I thought you didn't want to leave those ingots here" all by themselves"
[Thu Jul 6 20:52:01 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "We'll take one of the hard ones."
[Thu Jul 6 20:52:17 2006] : (3) Dan: "I'm happy to, if we're only going back to the next farm"
[Thu Jul 6 20:52:22 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "And one of the heavy ones?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:52:36 2006] : (3) Dan: "I'll take a light one then"
[Thu Jul 6 20:53:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Not going for a cart then?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:53:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra lifts one of the heavy ones
[Thu Jul 6 20:53:35 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Yes, but should someone get here first..."
[Thu Jul 6 20:54:06 2006] : (3) Dan: "That seems unlikely Car. We'll probably pass them if anyone is coming"
[Thu Jul 6 20:54:32 2006] : (3) Dan: "But if we are going back to town, I'd prefer to hide the stuff at least"
[Thu Jul 6 20:54:47 2006] : (5) Adrin: "and anyone else is going to have the same problem with moving it all"
[Thu Jul 6 20:54:58 2006] : (3) Dan: "I think it's worth the risk if we are only going to the nearest farm"
[Thu Jul 6 20:55:14 2006] : (3) Dan: "But they may hide it in the meantime Adrin!"
[Thu Jul 6 20:55:37 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I'll take the risk that I can track them."
[Thu Jul 6 20:56:46 2006] : (5) Adrin: "agh, are we going to stand here all day discussing it?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:56:57 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Let's go."
[Thu Jul 6 20:57:32 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK."
[Thu Jul 6 20:57:47 2006] : (1) DM: You head up the spiral staircase and head for the exit.
[Thu Jul 6 20:57:51 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Thu Jul 6 20:57:59 2006] : (3) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Jul 6 20:58:07 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu Jul 6 20:58:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Thu Jul 6 20:58:36 2006] : (5) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Thu Jul 6 20:59:00 2006] : (1) DM: You hear people talking outside.
[Thu Jul 6 20:59:15 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Shh!"
[Thu Jul 6 20:59:24 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan rolls his eyes
[Thu Jul 6 20:59:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Softly: "Who can sneak up and havew a listen?"
[Thu Jul 6 20:59:44 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "3 of them. Or more. Wait here."
[Thu Jul 6 20:59:47 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan shields the lantern
[Thu Jul 6 21:00:03 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn moves slowly and carefully towards the entrance.
[Thu Jul 6 21:00:12 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Thu Jul 6 21:00:21 2006] : (1) DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Jul 6 21:00:35 2006] : (1) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Jul 6 21:00:47 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Thu Jul 6 21:00:52 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc go me!
[Thu Jul 6 21:01:02 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 6 21:01:08 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin so slowly, so carefully unsheathes his sword
[Thu Jul 6 21:01:21 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra stands still, flexing her nuscles
[Thu Jul 6 21:02:37 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn holds up 3 fingers towards his friends
[Thu Jul 6 21:02:52 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra nods
[Thu Jul 6 21:03:02 2006] : (1) DM: The one in the fancy clothes is instructing the other two to decend, the armoured people are refusing saying they should wait for a larger force to arrive.
[Thu Jul 6 21:05:52 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn holds up two fingers, and beckons the group forward, holding a spear high and visible
[Thu Jul 6 21:06:32 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin starts to move towards Car
[Thu Jul 6 21:06:36 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin starts to move towards Car
[Thu Jul 6 21:06:42 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan looks at the other two hoping that they understand
[Thu Jul 6 21:06:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra drwas her sword and comes forward
[Thu Jul 6 21:06:56 2006] : (3) Dan: When Adrin moves forward Dan follows
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:02 2006] : (3) Dan: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [17,-1] = (16)
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:24 2006] : (1) DM: Move silently rolls, Adrin.
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:31 2006] : (5) Adrin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:35 2006] : (1) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:36 2006] : (1) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 6 21:07:37 2006] : (1) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Jul 6 21:08:01 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: (very quietly) "Attack or talk?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:08:24 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan makes a T with his hands, then shrugs
[Thu Jul 6 21:08:28 2006] : (1) Warrior: "There's someone down here, boss!" shouts one of the warriors.
[Thu Jul 6 21:08:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra nice
[Thu Jul 6 21:08:48 2006] : (4) Aliatra: nods
[Thu Jul 6 21:09:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Soflly: "Move away from the slide"
[Thu Jul 6 21:09:40 2006] : (1) Warrior: There's the sound of weapons being drawn.
[Thu Jul 6 21:10:01 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin points to the nearest side room
[Thu Jul 6 21:10:09 2006] : (1) Warrior: "Alright, whoever you are, come out slowly wiith your hands well away from your weapons."
[Thu Jul 6 21:10:19 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan points at the top stair
[Thu Jul 6 21:10:31 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Why? What have we done to you?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:10:38 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan makes a step over gesture with his hands
[Thu Jul 6 21:11:03 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra nods again
[Thu Jul 6 21:11:29 2006] : (1) Warrior: "Boss? They're not one of our men. What should we do?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:11:44 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan does the gesture to Adrin and shrugs
[Thu Jul 6 21:11:54 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin goes along
[Thu Jul 6 21:12:22 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan whispers "We run down, they follow, and slide on their asses?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:12:42 2006] : (1) Warrior: There's the sound of booted feet on the stairs.
[Thu Jul 6 21:12:45 2006] : (1) Warrior: Roll initiative.
[Thu Jul 6 21:12:59 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Thu Jul 6 21:13:00 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc ping?
[Thu Jul 6 21:13:07 2006] : (3) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Jul 6 21:13:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Thu Jul 6 21:13:18 2006] : (1) Warrior: ooc pong?
[Thu Jul 6 21:13:25 2006] : (1) Warrior: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Thu Jul 6 21:13:56 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc sorry all, I lagged out
[Thu Jul 6 21:14:04 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Thu Jul 6 21:14:46 2006] : (1) Warrior: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 21:15:10 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin waits to see what they do first
[Thu Jul 6 21:16:33 2006] : (1) DM: The two armoured warriors advance down the stairs with weapons draw and turn the corner.
[Thu Jul 6 21:16:42 2006] : (1) DM: They attack.
[Thu Jul 6 21:16:49 2006] : (1) DM: Mace, light, MW (base): [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Jul 6 21:16:54 2006] : (1) DM: Bastard Sword, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d10+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Jul 6 21:17:28 2006] : (5) Adrin: since they attacked, I'll fight back :)
[Thu Jul 6 21:18:12 2006] : (1) DM: The man in fine clothes follow exhorting his cohorts to kill anyone before they can make off with any loot.
[Thu Jul 6 21:18:28 2006] : (1) DM: Bert, you can go now if you wish.
[Thu Jul 6 21:18:43 2006] : (5) Adrin: Attack #3
[Thu Jul 6 21:18:49 2006] : (5) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [6,2,3] = (11)
[Thu Jul 6 21:19:06 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Jul 6 21:19:46 2006] : (1) DM: Caraegyn?
[Thu Jul 6 21:19:51 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: 5-ft step, then attacking no. 2
[Thu Jul 6 21:19:55 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Halfspear +1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Jul 6 21:20:45 2006] : (1) DM: You stab him deeply in the side.
[Thu Jul 6 21:20:57 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Jul 6 21:21:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Going after #2 as well
[Thu Jul 6 21:21:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [6,6,5] = (17)
[Thu Jul 6 21:21:36 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc nice damage!
[Thu Jul 6 21:21:40 2006] : (3) Dan: Ouch!
[Thu Jul 6 21:21:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc We aim to hurt!
[Thu Jul 6 21:21:58 2006] : (1) DM: Your swing smashes through his scale mail and armour and he falls to the ground.
[Thu Jul 6 21:22:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Any time you want to stop fighting is fine by us"
[Thu Jul 6 21:22:45 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 21:23:11 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan holds up the summon stone
[Thu Jul 6 21:23:36 2006] : (3) Dan: Casts Summon Monster I - Celestial Dog (Small magical beast): 6hp; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 6; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
Celestial Dog attack (Smite evil) Bite [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13) ==> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4) (treat as magical)

[Thu Jul 6 21:23:58 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc attacking no 1 from behind where no 2's corpse is
[Thu Jul 6 21:24:22 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc damage -1 if not evil
[Thu Jul 6 21:24:28 2006] : (1) DM: The dog bites the man shredding his fine clothes.
[Thu Jul 6 21:24:36 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc heh
[Thu Jul 6 21:24:40 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Jul 6 21:24:53 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc move forwards
[Thu Jul 6 21:24:59 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc done
[Thu Jul 6 21:25:30 2006] : (1) DM: The man backs up the stairs rapidly.
[Thu Jul 6 21:25:36 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: AoO?
[Thu Jul 6 21:25:52 2006] : (3) Dan: Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jul 6 21:25:55 2006] : (1) DM: No. He's withdrawing.
[Thu Jul 6 21:25:56 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Halfspear +1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Jul 6 21:25:59 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc oops
[Thu Jul 6 21:26:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Your boss went already, do you want to die like your mate?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:26:38 2006] : (1) DM: The remaining warrior drops his mace and surrenders.
[Thu Jul 6 21:26:45 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 21:26:46 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Or do we stop fighting and start talking?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:27:16 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I'll catch him!"
[Thu Jul 6 21:27:20 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin runs after the 'finely dressed' guy
[Thu Jul 6 21:27:36 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc Car still gets an AoO, he moved through another threatened square
[Thu Jul 6 21:27:51 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc to Car's NW
[Thu Jul 6 21:27:58 2006] : (1) DM: ooc good point, he missed anyway.
[Thu Jul 6 21:28:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 6 21:28:10 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn chases after the guy in expensive clothes, and attempts to grab him.
[Thu Jul 6 21:28:13 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc Yeah, never noticed that LOL
[Thu Jul 6 21:28:41 2006] : (1) DM: As you race out of the dungeon you see the man mounting a horse and galloping away.
[Thu Jul 6 21:28:49 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Damn!"
[Thu Jul 6 21:28:50 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 6 21:29:11 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra picks the weapons of the warrior up
[Thu Jul 6 21:29:22 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's sit down and have a talk"
[Thu Jul 6 21:29:36 2006] : (1) DM: Masterwork bastard sword and masterwork mace.
[Thu Jul 6 21:29:59 2006] : (1) DM: The armour of the fallen warrior is ruined and worthless.
[Thu Jul 6 21:31:07 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Why did your friend have to die? What is the reason you attacked us, 2 against 4?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:31:20 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "And who is your employer?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:33:24 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "My name is Angela Kathrin," she says removing her helm. "I'm a cleric. My spineless employer is Mr. Black."
[Thu Jul 6 21:33:42 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Spineless and anonymous. Even better!"
[Thu Jul 6 21:33:53 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc can someone put the stuff on the itinerary page, It's a pain to have to tab to the browser all the time
[Thu Jul 6 21:33:55 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "And who was your unfortunate mate?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:34:08 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc itinerary?? = inventory
[Thu Jul 6 21:34:48 2006] : (3) Dan: There's a popping noise as the dog disappears
[Thu Jul 6 21:34:59 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "Berthold, another hired bodyguard. I know no more than that."
[Thu Jul 6 21:35:19 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Do you know what 'Black' wanted here?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:35:23 2006] : (3) Dan: "Well, it appears that you signed on with the wrong boss"
[Thu Jul 6 21:35:29 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: ooc 150 XP each.
[Thu Jul 6 21:35:40 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc Ka-ching!!
[Thu Jul 6 21:35:49 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Answer us honestly and we will let you walk, with your weapons and unharmed"
[Thu Jul 6 21:36:09 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "I can see that now, you are more honourable that that dispicable Mr. Black."
[Thu Jul 6 21:36:13 2006] : (3) Dan: "Err, with the weapons?
[Thu Jul 6 21:36:19 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Help us hide what Black is looking for, and we'll give you a share of the loot."
[Thu Jul 6 21:36:22 2006] : (3) Dan: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Jul 6 21:36:28 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc woo-hoo
[Thu Jul 6 21:37:26 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "And what are you trying to hide?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:37:31 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Why not with hyer weapons? She needs them."
[Thu Jul 6 21:37:37 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Anything that Black wants!"
[Thu Jul 6 21:37:57 2006] : (3) Dan: "I suppose so"
[Thu Jul 6 21:38:03 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "I know not what he was looking for in these ruins. He said little."
[Thu Jul 6 21:38:23 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I didn't like him. If we can hinder his plans, and get rich in the process, I shall be happy."
[Thu Jul 6 21:38:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "What little did he say?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:38:46 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Do you know how long it will be before he returns with the reinforcements?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:39:41 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "He claimed to be a scholar and wished a bodyguard to protect him from bandits and goblins and the like. He said a previous expedition to this ruins never returned."
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:03 2006] : (5) Adrin: "We heard the same"
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:05 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "We can imagine why not. this place is dangerous"
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:14 2006] : (3) Dan: "Or it was"
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:19 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan grins
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:21 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "He either lives or stays in Northwatch and could return with 2 days if he can find more hires in that time."
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:41 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I think that is time enough for us to take a trip to the farm, would you not think so?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:53 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn tries to see if Angela is being honest.
[Thu Jul 6 21:40:57 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Thu Jul 6 21:41:15 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: ooc DM rerolls it.
[Thu Jul 6 21:41:22 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu Jul 6 21:41:23 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc oops. :-P
[Thu Jul 6 21:41:41 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Didn't you talk about others coming here as well?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:43:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra smiles at Angela
[Thu Jul 6 21:43:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Whom did you expect to meet here?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:44:26 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "Mr Black said bandits or goblins but who knows what he really thought was happening here."
[Thu Jul 6 21:44:51 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: "And of course we expected to find the previous expedition. Alive or dead."
[Thu Jul 6 21:45:04 2006] : (6) Dan (enter): 21:45
[Thu Jul 6 21:45:14 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Ah, I see. We found 2 corpses, one rather old"
[Thu Jul 6 21:45:20 2006] : (5) Adrin: "We found some remains"
[Thu Jul 6 21:45:33 2006] : (6) Dan: Booting '(3) Dan' from server...
[Thu Jul 6 21:45:34 2006] : (3) Dan (exit): 21:45
[Thu Jul 6 21:46:03 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: ooc you actually found at least 4 corpses/skeletons.
[Thu Jul 6 21:46:05 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc my PC eventually died
[Thu Jul 6 21:46:20 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc quick, roll up a new one and the DM will let you play!
[Thu Jul 6 21:46:34 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 6 21:47:00 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc da dum Tish!
[Thu Jul 6 21:47:11 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: ooc 3 recent humans, 1 ancient skeleton and assorted animal bones.
[Thu Jul 6 21:47:23 2006] : (6) Dan has sent you a tree node...
[Thu Jul 6 21:47:47 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc You see? It's been so long I forgot 2 recently dead humans
[Thu Jul 6 21:48:02 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Ah, I see. We found 4 corpses, one rather old"
[Thu Jul 6 21:48:07 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc the guy with the arrows in him in the room
[Thu Jul 6 21:48:51 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I think we should go to the farmhouse, and hire a wagon and horses from them."
[Thu Jul 6 21:49:04 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Oxen would be better, in fact."
[Thu Jul 6 21:49:28 2006] : (6) Dan: "Why would oxen be better?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:49:32 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: ooc one killed by the shadow and eventually dragged off to be eaten by the beetles, one killed and eated by the beetles and one shot to death by the turrets. And one ancient skeleton.
[Thu Jul 6 21:49:32 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let'fs find ourselves a cart and get that stuff away from here before "Mr. Black" returns."
[Thu Jul 6 21:49:41 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "They may be slower, but they can pull more."
[Thu Jul 6 21:49:54 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc eated?
[Thu Jul 6 21:50:01 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc oxen are far worse at pulling carts, they can't be hitched well at all
[Thu Jul 6 21:50:02 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Lets just see what the farm has"
[Thu Jul 6 21:50:18 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc I've never tried :-P
[Thu Jul 6 21:51:17 2006] : (1) Angela Kathrin: The nearby farm has a mule and a wagon you may hire for a few days, they expect payment in advance.
[Thu Jul 6 21:51:24 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's see what we can hire, horses, oxen, who cares"
[Thu Jul 6 21:51:32 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc the invention of the horse hiching thingie created an agricultural revolution
[Thu Jul 6 21:51:37 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "How much?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:53:36 2006] : (1) DM: 12 silver pieces a day.
[Thu Jul 6 21:54:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: How long did it take us to get to the farm?
[Thu Jul 6 21:54:20 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc that was because it means you can pull downhill. Oxen can pull harder. (I've wikipedia'ed it. How sad is that?!)
[Thu Jul 6 21:54:34 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra pays 3gp
[Thu Jul 6 21:54:35 2006] : (6) Dan: "One night"
[Thu Jul 6 21:54:36 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc Vert
[Thu Jul 6 21:55:11 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc you're green with envy?
[Thu Jul 6 21:55:27 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc green with beer
[Thu Jul 6 21:56:28 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Then you shouldn't drink as much
[Thu Jul 6 21:56:48 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc 3 pints didn't used to be too much :(
[Thu Jul 6 21:56:52 2006] : (1) DM: Are you hiring it for 1 day or 2.5 days?
[Thu Jul 6 21:56:58 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Let us keep moving; we should try to empty the place before Black returns.
[Thu Jul 6 21:57:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: For 2 days and a bit
[Thu Jul 6 21:57:41 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Where will we be moving it to?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:58:08 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Anywhere that he will not look! Do you think we can appear like farmers?"
[Thu Jul 6 21:58:11 2006] : (6) Dan: "Serafina's lab for now. She's proved that she's trustworthy"
[Thu Jul 6 21:58:42 2006] : (6) Dan: "It should be fairly secure, and she knows that we'll keep bringing her things that interest her"
[Thu Jul 6 21:59:04 2006] : (5) Adrin: "I agree. Its the only place we can really trust"
[Thu Jul 6 21:59:35 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Or at least trust it better than any other place"
[Thu Jul 6 21:59:44 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Then let us do so."
[Thu Jul 6 22:00:04 2006] : (6) Dan: "Does anyone know how to make these beasts move?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:00:26 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I think they're trained to noises."
[Thu Jul 6 22:00:42 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin shouts "MOVE"
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:06 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:16 2006] : (1) DM: The farmer tells you how to drive the wagon. Rolling his eyes at the useless his of adventures.
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:22 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc there's no Knowledge: Farmer.
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:24 2006] : (1) DM: uselessness.
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:29 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc it's not our fault!
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:34 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan ensures that the farmer has put fodder for the beasts on the cart
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:40 2006] : (1) DM: and adventurers.
[Thu Jul 6 22:01:56 2006] : (1) DM: That's an extra 15 cp.
[Thu Jul 6 22:02:32 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan pays the money and waits for the farmer to load it into the cart
[Thu Jul 6 22:03:14 2006] : (1) DM: Done.
[Thu Jul 6 22:03:40 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: OK, returning to the ruins, loading up, and heading back to town?
[Thu Jul 6 22:03:48 2006] : (5) Adrin: yup
[Thu Jul 6 22:04:12 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Yep
[Thu Jul 6 22:04:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Um. Don't suppose anyone knows where my MM is? Not that I'm about to spring an encounter on you or anything...
[Thu Jul 6 22:04:45 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc http://www.d20srd.org/filters/monster.php
[Thu Jul 6 22:04:50 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc we all sneaked in and pinched ir
[Thu Jul 6 22:05:16 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc pick a page number and we'll tell you what monster it is
[Thu Jul 6 22:05:30 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 6 22:05:58 2006] : (1) DM: As you're all travelling back and forth carrying the ingots...
[Thu Jul 6 22:06:09 2006] : (1) DM: [1d5] -> [1] = (1)
[Thu Jul 6 22:06:26 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, make a spot and listen check
[Thu Jul 6 22:07:15 2006] : (6) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Thu Jul 6 22:07:17 2006] : (6) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Jul 6 22:07:38 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc sorry, was transferring stuff to my new charsheet
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:01 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc add 4 to both of them!
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:33 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative everyone.
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:39 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:42 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:42 2006] : (6) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:49 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc still the same day?
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:51 2006] : (1) DM: Angela, is topside keeping an eye on the mule.
[Thu Jul 6 22:08:58 2006] : (1) DM: ooc still the same day, yes.
[Thu Jul 6 22:09:15 2006] : (1) DM: The rest of you are at various points along the route.
[Thu Jul 6 22:09:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Thu Jul 6 22:09:17 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc so we're back underground?
[Thu Jul 6 22:09:26 2006] : (6) Dan: "There's something there"
[Thu Jul 6 22:09:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Where?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:09:43 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc which room?
[Thu Jul 6 22:10:01 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Thu Jul 6 22:10:12 2006] : (6) Dan: "In the room ahead of me"
[Thu Jul 6 22:10:56 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc brb
[Thu Jul 6 22:11:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's have a little look then"
[Thu Jul 6 22:11:46 2006] : (1) DM: A large segmented insect with slender legs, each ending in a sharp claw emerges from the room. A tough, chitinous greeny-brown shell covers its entire body, and glistening black eyes stare out from above powerful mandibles.
[Thu Jul 6 22:11:59 2006] : (6) Dan: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:10 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:10 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:18 2006] : (5) Adrin: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:28 2006] : (1) DM: It scurrys out and spits and line of acid straight at Dan.
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:36 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save.
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:37 2006] : (6) Dan: "Ah!"
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:43 2006] : (6) Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Jul 6 22:12:50 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc nice one
[Thu Jul 6 22:13:44 2006] : (1) DM: The acid sears your flesh. [4d4] -> [4,3,1,1] = (9) damage.
[Thu Jul 6 22:13:55 2006] : (6) Dan: "Argh, an ankheg. Ahh, it burns!"
[Thu Jul 6 22:14:01 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:14:05 2006] : (6) Dan: "Aaargh"
[Thu Jul 6 22:14:14 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc lucky you got that 4 on level-up
[Thu Jul 6 22:14:22 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc run away!
[Thu Jul 6 22:14:30 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan holds up the stone and casts...
[Thu Jul 6 22:14:51 2006] : (6) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster I - Celestial Dog (Small magical beast): 8hp; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 6; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
Celestial Dog attack (Smite evil) Bite [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ==> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [2,4] = (6) (treat as magical)

[Thu Jul 6 22:15:39 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan then carefully steps down the stairs
[Thu Jul 6 22:15:52 2006] : (1) DM: The dog chews on a leg.
[Thu Jul 6 22:15:57 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc -1 to damage if not evil
[Thu Jul 6 22:16:16 2006] : (1) DM: Caraegyn, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:16:25 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Run up and stabbit!
[Thu Jul 6 22:16:30 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Halfspear +1 (skirmish) (base): [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [2,3,1] = (6)
[Thu Jul 6 22:16:35 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc used up the dice.
[Thu Jul 6 22:16:43 2006] : (1) DM: You're at the top of the exit stairs, can you run that far?
[Thu Jul 6 22:16:55 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc erm.. no.
[Thu Jul 6 22:17:22 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc taking a double move then.
[Thu Jul 6 22:17:23 2006] : (1) DM: You can't run round the corner either, max is 2x your move.
[Thu Jul 6 22:17:33 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc 5ft squares?
[Thu Jul 6 22:17:33 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Done.
[Thu Jul 6 22:17:36 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Jul 6 22:18:15 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: The ankheg's antenna twitch and it scurries for Caraegyyn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:18:34 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: And attacks with it's bite: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Thu Jul 6 22:18:42 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc hit.
[Thu Jul 6 22:19:15 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: Take [2d6+7] -> [4,3,7] = (14) damage and [1d4] -> [2] = (2) acid damage. and the corrosive jaws bite down hard.
[Thu Jul 6 22:19:42 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc hasn't it used its acid?
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:02 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: ooc it's acid on the bite is different from the acid spit attack.
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:11 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Caraegyn drops, but is still conscious.
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:18 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: ooc but, yeah, it's used it's acid spit attack already.
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:45 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, the ahkheg is snacking on Caraegyn right next to you.
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:50 2006] : (1) DM: Your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:54 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin: Rage: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Thu Jul 6 22:20:58 2006] : (5) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [4,4,6] = (14)
[Thu Jul 6 22:21:09 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc my dog got an AoO presumably
[Thu Jul 6 22:21:12 2006] : (1) DM: A miss.
[Thu Jul 6 22:21:13 2006] : (6) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Jul 6 22:21:31 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:22:14 2006] : (6) Dan: Dog attacks
[Thu Jul 6 22:22:19 2006] : (6) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Jul 6 22:22:39 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Jul 6 22:22:45 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan moves back up the stairs
[Thu Jul 6 22:23:15 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan holds up a scroll and reads
[Thu Jul 6 22:23:22 2006] : (6) Dan: Ray of Frost (no save) (base): [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d3+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Jul 6 22:23:33 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc wow! 1 damage
[Thu Jul 6 22:23:54 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc /me abases himself before Dan
[Thu Jul 6 22:24:11 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jul 6 22:24:15 2006] : (1) DM: Your amazing ray causes a mild freezer burn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:24:17 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc actually I have that memoized, so i cast if from memory
[Thu Jul 6 22:24:46 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc done
[Thu Jul 6 22:24:55 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn. You're in the corridor on the lower level and you can hear sounds of a fight and screams from above.
[Thu Jul 6 22:25:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Wasn't I already moving before the ankheg attacked?
[Thu Jul 6 22:25:40 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Moveing up the stairs. sword in hand
[Thu Jul 6 22:26:12 2006] : (1) DM: I think you can reach the top.
[Thu Jul 6 22:26:26 2006] : (1) DM: Caraegyn, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:26:55 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc you can squeeze past me
[Thu Jul 6 22:27:53 2006] : (1) DM: Caraegyn, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:28:04 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Taking a move action.
[Thu Jul 6 22:29:24 2006] : (1) DM: That's all you can do isn't it?
[Thu Jul 6 22:29:43 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: The insect clacks its mandibles at Adrin again.
[Thu Jul 6 22:29:58 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: Attacks with it's bite: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Thu Jul 6 22:30:10 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: Take [2d6+7] -> [3,5,7] = (15) damage and [1d4] -> [3] = (3) acid damage. and the corrosive jaws bite down hard.
[Thu Jul 6 22:30:53 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc yes, it is.
[Thu Jul 6 22:31:33 2006] : (1) Ahkheg: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:31:49 2006] : (5) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,4,6] = (15)
[Thu Jul 6 22:31:50 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: ooc I think these things are like remorhazes - far more powerful than the CR would suggest.
[Thu Jul 6 22:32:06 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc espeicially when I get rolls like this :/
[Thu Jul 6 22:32:11 2006] : (1) DM: A miss.
[Thu Jul 6 22:32:16 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc You could be right there
[Thu Jul 6 22:32:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc they're really dumb so you could probably trick it or confuse it with tactics or something.
[Thu Jul 6 22:32:56 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc what are these 'tactics' you speak of?
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:07 2006] : (1) DM: Angela runs up to Caraegyn and casts a spell. [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8) HP healed.
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:17 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I may be level 3, but until I rest, i've only got level 1 spells, and most of those are depleted.
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:28 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:38 2006] : (6) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:44 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:47 2006] : (6) Dan: "Useless dog!"
[Thu Jul 6 22:33:57 2006] : (6) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage

[Thu Jul 6 22:34:04 2006] : (1) DM: ooc needs more augmentations.
[Thu Jul 6 22:34:13 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc that's just the first missile
[Thu Jul 6 22:34:27 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you're level 3 now.
[Thu Jul 6 22:34:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc both missles.
[Thu Jul 6 22:34:39 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc OK
[Thu Jul 6 22:34:51 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Thu Jul 6 22:35:06 2006] : (6) Dan: Dog disappears
[Thu Jul 6 22:35:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Running towards the beast and attacking it
[Thu Jul 6 22:35:26 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Thu Jul 6 22:35:37 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: That's gotta hurt!
[Thu Jul 6 22:35:48 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it actually has a space of 10 ft.
[Thu Jul 6 22:35:52 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Let's hope so :)
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:14 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc What happened to the dog?
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:21 2006] : (1) DM: It's plating on it's abdomen is deeply cracked and oozing fluids.
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:32 2006] : (1) DM: Caraegyn, your turn.
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:34 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc it only lasts 3 rounds
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:42 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc ic
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:52 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Move closer and throw a spear.
[Thu Jul 6 22:36:57 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: Halfspear (ranged skirmish) (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [4,2,2] = (8)
[Thu Jul 6 22:37:12 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc actually it disappears just before my next round, so it's still there
[Thu Jul 6 22:38:01 2006] : (1) DM: The spear skewers it's thorax and the insect falls to the ground it's legs twitching spasmodically for some time afterwards.
[Thu Jul 6 22:38:30 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Is everybody alright?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:38:35 2006] : (1) DM: 180 XP each.
[Thu Jul 6 22:38:44 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan limps fowards to get a closer look
[Thu Jul 6 22:38:59 2006] : (6) Dan: "It hurts. Has it damaged my face?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:39:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Where did that spring from?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:39:24 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Never mind your face, look at my leg!"
[Thu Jul 6 22:39:39 2006] : (6) Dan: "From the tunnel in the room with the bats presumably"
[Thu Jul 6 22:39:53 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin has quite a bit of blood on his left leg
[Thu Jul 6 22:40:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Can't we close that off before we get more visitors?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:40:18 2006] : (1) DM: Angela casts CLW on Dan and Adrin for [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9) and [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9) each.
[Thu Jul 6 22:40:34 2006] : (6) Dan: "Thankyou Angela"
[Thu Jul 6 22:41:20 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Yes, Thank you. Perhaps you should give up the Combat Escort business"
[Thu Jul 6 22:41:22 2006] : (1) Angela: "You're welcome. I am fortunate not to have met that creature without you to defeat it."
[Thu Jul 6 22:41:50 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan looks at his skin and sees that it is now healed
[Thu Jul 6 22:42:00 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc decided to add the word Combat in there since calling her an Escort probably wasn't too nice :)
[Thu Jul 6 22:42:14 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Very helpful. Thank you!"
[Thu Jul 6 22:42:19 2006] : (5) Adrin: "A good nights rest will have me as good as new"
[Thu Jul 6 22:42:24 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc 'hired muscle'?
[Thu Jul 6 22:42:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc That doesn;'t sound nice either
[Thu Jul 6 22:42:56 2006] : (1) Angela: Continuing to load the ingots?
[Thu Jul 6 22:43:06 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc yeah, as opposed to an Escort service if you know what I mean
[Thu Jul 6 22:43:13 2006] : (6) Dan: "So do we investigate that hole, or keep loading?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:43:13 2006] : (5) Adrin: yep
[Thu Jul 6 22:43:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Yep
[Thu Jul 6 22:43:41 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's see if we can stop it, maybe with some rubble"
[Thu Jul 6 22:43:42 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "Keep loading, I think - unless those things hunt in groups."
[Thu Jul 6 22:44:02 2006] : (1) DM: It's dusk when you finish loading the wagon with all the ingots.
[Thu Jul 6 22:44:30 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan looks exhausted
[Thu Jul 6 22:44:39 2006] : (6) Dan: "it's been such a long day!"
[Thu Jul 6 22:45:10 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Lets hope the wagon doesn't roll away while we sleep"
[Thu Jul 6 22:45:19 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Shall we sleep before we move?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:45:48 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra gets some stones to put before and behind the wheels
[Thu Jul 6 22:45:59 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "That should keep it in its place"
[Thu Jul 6 22:46:32 2006] : (6) Dan: "I don't know, maybe we should head on?"
[Thu Jul 6 22:46:49 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc how fast is the mule cart?
[Thu Jul 6 22:46:52 2006] : (5) Adrin: "You were just saying how tired you are"
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc slow!
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:15 2006] : (2) Caraegyn: "I think we should rest overnight."
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc walking pace.
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:31 2006] : (6) Dan: "I think it's probably best"
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:34 2006] : (5) Adrin: ooc any room to sleep on the cart?
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:48 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc On top of the ingots?
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc there's 800 kg of metal on it. Not very comfy.
[Thu Jul 6 22:47:53 2006] : (6) Dan: "I feel new power stirring in me waiting for me to unleash it"
[Thu Jul 6 22:48:26 2006] : (5) Adrin: "Well can you go outside first? The mules are smelly enough"
[Thu Jul 6 22:49:03 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc did nobody update the inventory?
[Thu Jul 6 22:49:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "I'd rather sleep outside than here"
[Thu Jul 6 22:49:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc aren't you already outside next to the wagon?
[Thu Jul 6 22:50:00 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Possibly
[Thu Jul 6 22:50:02 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc what's the weather like?
[Thu Jul 6 22:50:38 2006] : (1) DM: ooc fine, a few clouds, a light westerly breeze.
[Thu Jul 6 22:51:14 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan takes out his bedroll and lays down to trance
[Thu Jul 6 22:51:50 2006] : (5) Adrin: Adrin props himself up against a cartwheel and tries to sleep
[Thu Jul 6 22:51:55 2006] : (1) DM: The night advances...
[Thu Jul 6 22:51:59 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END