Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / nwc - 27 April 2006

[Thu Apr 27 19:15:28 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Apr 27 19:16:11 2006] : (1) DM: You awaken to a new dawn.
[Thu Apr 27 19:16:29 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Yawn
[Thu Apr 27 19:17:20 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin stretches and goes outside for some light exercises
[Thu Apr 27 19:17:55 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia prays for a while
[Thu Apr 27 19:18:02 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra gets up, washes and has a light brreakfast before joining Adrin
[Thu Apr 27 19:19:26 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "What are uouir plans now, Adrin?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:19:57 2006] : (1) DM: About the village the soldiers are busy strengthing the fortifictions and the villagers are heading out into the marsh to fish, hunt or gather reads.
[Thu Apr 27 19:20:11 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Well, I was thinking we should probably head on to the town now that things are secured here"
[Thu Apr 27 19:21:24 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Sounds good, there must be soneone who needs a sword and is able to pay for it"
[Thu Apr 27 19:21:25 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia joins the others. On her heels, a snake follows her
[Thu Apr 27 19:21:41 2006] : (4) Lia: *at her heels I suppose
[Thu Apr 27 19:22:06 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Morning Lia. Ready to go on to Northwatch?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:22:13 2006] : (4) Lia: "Yes, I am"
[Thu Apr 27 19:22:55 2006] : (4) Lia: The snake rolls around Lia's foot
[Thu Apr 27 19:23:16 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I see you've got a pet"
[Thu Apr 27 19:23:29 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Are you sure you don't want to hunt some more undead down?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:23:59 2006] : (4) Lia: "I am sure, those seem to be taken care of"
[Thu Apr 27 19:24:06 2006] : (4) Lia: "It's not a pet"
[Thu Apr 27 19:24:12 2006] : (4) Lia: "Meet Oufyi"
[Thu Apr 27 19:24:18 2006] : (4) Lia: "My companion"
[Thu Apr 27 19:24:29 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "He seems awfully tame for a wild animal"
[Thu Apr 27 19:24:43 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Hi, Oufyi, well met"
[Thu Apr 27 19:25:10 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra keeps weel away from the snake
[Thu Apr 27 19:25:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Oufyi? hmmm, i'd shake his hand, but...."
[Thu Apr 27 19:25:23 2006] : (4) Lia: "Don't let yourself be fooled"
[Thu Apr 27 19:25:32 2006] : (4) Lia: "Oufyi will get wild alright"
[Thu Apr 27 19:25:42 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia smiles at Adrin
[Thu Apr 27 19:26:26 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "So he accompanies you of his own accord? Why?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:26:49 2006] : (4) Lia: "We druids try to be in complete agreement with nature"
[Thu Apr 27 19:27:27 2006] : (2) Adrin: "So much so that it follows you around?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:27:30 2006] : (4) Lia: "In return, Nature grants us some powers, that allow us to strengthen the bond with animals"
[Thu Apr 27 19:27:34 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "And that induces nature to follow you?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:27:41 2006] : (4) Lia: "Not all"
[Thu Apr 27 19:27:45 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia smiles
[Thu Apr 27 19:27:58 2006] : (4) Lia: "I had to go through a long day of prayer to get Oufyi to follow me"
[Thu Apr 27 19:28:05 2006] : (4) Lia: "And I can let him go any time"
[Thu Apr 27 19:28:52 2006] : (4) Lia: "I share some of my powers with him. We share a bond, that can be broken on a word from me"
[Thu Apr 27 19:29:06 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "You prayed for him? Why? How does his company benefit you?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:29:40 2006] : (4) Lia: "We grow together, we are friends of sorts"
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:00 2006] : (4) Lia: "He shares some of my powers, and stregthen them, in a way"
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:14 2006] : (4) Lia: "He is my strongest link to Nature"
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:24 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Strength in numbers, eh?"
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:36 2006] : (4) Lia: "Sometthing like this, yes"
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:39 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia smiles
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:52 2006] : (4) Lia: "But let Oufyi not delay us"
[Thu Apr 27 19:30:56 2006] : (2) Adrin: "You seem very smiley today, anyway"
[Thu Apr 27 19:31:27 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "I know of friends, I know of enemies, I heard of allies, I heard of acquaintances, but I never heard of frinds of sorts"
[Thu Apr 27 19:32:32 2006] : (4) Lia: "I am, this victory over the undead has brought me joy"
[Thu Apr 27 19:33:01 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Great, Lets tell Taniel we're leaving first"
[Thu Apr 27 19:33:34 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin looks about for Tan
[Thu Apr 27 19:33:34 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "That's good to hear, Lia, since your satisfaction is the onle reward we're likely yo get"
[Thu Apr 27 19:33:54 2006] : (1) DM: You look around the village but you don't see him. Perhaps he's headed out into the Marsh to work.
[Thu Apr 27 19:34:34 2006] : (2) Adrin: "No sign of him. Oh well."
[Thu Apr 27 19:34:51 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin nips off to collect his stuff and returns
[Thu Apr 27 19:35:33 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Let's ask one of the villagers to tell him goodbye from us"
[Thu Apr 27 19:36:06 2006] : (4) Lia: Oufyi unrolls from Lia's leg, and Lia goes get her things
[Thu Apr 27 19:37:15 2006] : (1) DM: The villager thanks you all for your aid on behalf of the village.
[Thu Apr 27 19:37:32 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra packe, whistling a merry tune
[Thu Apr 27 19:39:48 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Well, it was a pleasure being of assistence. Tell Tan we said goodbye for us please"
[Thu Apr 27 19:40:44 2006] : (4) Lia: "Yes, please give him our thanks too, for taking us there"
[Thu Apr 27 19:41:14 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "And now I bid you all adieu"
[Thu Apr 27 19:41:20 2006] : (1) DM: The villager says she will.
[Thu Apr 27 19:41:30 2006] : (4) Lia: "Let us go"
[Thu Apr 27 19:41:49 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia puts her backpack on the ground and Oufyi creeps in
[Thu Apr 27 19:42:11 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin strides ahead
[Thu Apr 27 19:42:58 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra walks out
[Thu Apr 27 19:43:32 2006] : (1) DM: You pass through the gates and head out along the causeway, heading north towards Northwatch.
[Thu Apr 27 19:44:42 2006] : (1) DM: From information you have, the edge of the marsh is about a days walk with Northwatch another half a day or so beyond that.
[Thu Apr 27 19:45:20 2006] : (1) DM: Just walking along, then?
[Thu Apr 27 19:45:49 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Yep
[Thu Apr 27 19:46:14 2006] : (4) Lia: yes
[Thu Apr 27 19:46:18 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "This night we could start on your lessons, Adrin, if you still want them"
[Thu Apr 27 19:46:45 2006] : (2) Adrin: "hmm, I guess so."
[Thu Apr 27 19:47:24 2006] : (1) DM: As the day draws on you see the land around become dryier -- smaller pools and more grasses instead of reads.
[Thu Apr 27 19:47:44 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Finally, it seems to be getting drier"
[Thu Apr 27 19:48:04 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "At last an end to this infernal damp"
[Thu Apr 27 19:48:50 2006] : (1) DM: The mist thins and the sun low in the east throws long shadows over the landscape.
[Thu Apr 27 19:49:28 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Its getting dark. We should set up camp soon"
[Thu Apr 27 19:49:36 2006] : (4) Lia: "That is an idea"
[Thu Apr 27 19:49:36 2006] : (1) DM: Ahead you see a low ruined tower on the side of the road.
[Thu Apr 27 19:49:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Apr 27 19:49:54 2006] : (4) Lia: "That tower may be a good place to pass the night"
[Thu Apr 27 19:50:14 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Let's check the cellar first"
[Thu Apr 27 19:50:21 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Thu Apr 27 19:51:15 2006] : (4) Lia: "Hehe"
[Thu Apr 27 19:51:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin heads towards the tower
[Thu Apr 27 19:51:48 2006] : (1) DM: When you reach the tower you notice it's of similar construction to the other ruined towers you've seen.
[Thu Apr 27 19:51:55 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra follows, sword in hand
[Thu Apr 27 19:52:20 2006] : (1) DM: It stands on the border between the marsh to the south and the grassy plain dotted with the occasional tree to the south.
[Thu Apr 27 19:52:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I wonder who built all the towers we've seen"
[Thu Apr 27 19:53:07 2006] : (1) DM: Only the top 4-5 feet of the structure remains.
[Thu Apr 27 19:53:36 2006] : (1) DM: A wide hole in one side marks the spot where the doorway must have been.
[Thu Apr 27 19:53:45 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "I wonder why they're not maintained anymore"
[Thu Apr 27 19:54:17 2006] : (4) Lia: "I wonder what they are in the first place"
[Thu Apr 27 19:55:14 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "And I think none of these questions will be answered tonight"
[Thu Apr 27 19:55:23 2006] : (1) DM: Looking inside you see it's all overgrown with small trees and bushes having taken root in the paving slabs.
[Thu Apr 27 19:55:43 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra looks into the tower, through the doorless doorway
[Thu Apr 27 19:55:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Doesn't look like anyone or anything has been here in a while, which is good"
[Thu Apr 27 19:56:16 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "No clear passages from or to the cellar, which is even better"
[Thu Apr 27 19:56:25 2006] : (4) Lia: "Looks good to me"
[Thu Apr 27 19:56:53 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "And even some wood for a fire"
[Thu Apr 27 19:57:50 2006] : (1) DM: Setting up camp besides the tower?
[Thu Apr 27 19:58:22 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Yep
[Thu Apr 27 19:59:05 2006] : (4) Lia: yep
[Thu Apr 27 19:59:25 2006] : (1) DM: Lighting a fire?
[Thu Apr 27 19:59:41 2006] : (2) Adrin: if we can
[Thu Apr 27 19:59:42 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Yep
[Thu Apr 27 20:00:06 2006] : (4) Lia: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Thu Apr 27 20:00:15 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia looks around for anything to eat
[Thu Apr 27 20:00:21 2006] : (4) Lia: berries and such
[Thu Apr 27 20:00:42 2006] : (1) DM: Nothing close to hand looks edible.
[Thu Apr 27 20:01:02 2006] : (4) Lia: "Well, I guess it'll have to be rations"
[Thu Apr 27 20:01:54 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "I'm getting tired of those"
[Thu Apr 27 20:02:01 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Ah well, we'll be in Northwatch in a day or so"
[Thu Apr 27 20:02:26 2006] : (4) Lia: "Yes, not that I am eager to see a city again"
[Thu Apr 27 20:02:27 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Tomorrow, if all goes well"
[Thu Apr 27 20:02:29 2006] : (4) Lia: "But hey"
[Thu Apr 27 20:02:48 2006] : (4) Lia: "I'll go and work with Oufyi now, if that's ok with you"
[Thu Apr 27 20:03:37 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Sure, Adrin and I have things to do ourselves"
[Thu Apr 27 20:03:59 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Sign"
[Thu Apr 27 20:04:03 2006] : (2) Adrin: "sigh"
[Thu Apr 27 20:04:45 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra starts with the basics, drawing the letters in the sand, close to the fire
[Thu Apr 27 20:05:01 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin concentrates
[Thu Apr 27 20:05:03 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia goes and stis a little away form the fire
[Thu Apr 27 20:05:25 2006] : (1) DM: You all settle down for a peaceful evening in the fading sunlight.
[Thu Apr 27 20:05:44 2006] : (1) DM: Followed by an equally peaceful night under the stars.
[Thu Apr 27 20:05:53 2006] : (1) DM: And then...
[Thu Apr 27 20:06:00 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc A peaceful evening in a DnD campaign?
[Thu Apr 27 20:06:21 2006] : (1) DM: ...a peaceful breakfast in the morning.
[Thu Apr 27 20:06:23 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc you HAD to ask!
[Thu Apr 27 20:06:47 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Of course :P
[Thu Apr 27 20:07:11 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia gets up and works some more with Oufyi, and prays for an hour or some
[Thu Apr 27 20:07:23 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc pfft auto completion
[Thu Apr 27 20:07:25 2006] : (1) DM: The day looks set to be another fine day of little cloud and warm sunshine, though you see clouds gathered on the western horizon.
[Thu Apr 27 20:08:07 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "A sunny day! I'm gonna enjoy the rest of our trip"
[Thu Apr 27 20:08:44 2006] : (4) Lia: "I must say it does lots for the mood"
[Thu Apr 27 20:09:16 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "I'm also looking forward to sleeping in a real bed tonight"
[Thu Apr 27 20:09:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: "We should be able to get a good distance today"
[Thu Apr 27 20:10:58 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra sets off
[Thu Apr 27 20:11:58 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc brb
[Thu Apr 27 20:13:32 2006] : (1) DM: As you continue along, the road the turns towards the northwest.
[Thu Apr 27 20:14:32 2006] : (1) DM: The land around you is covered in lush green meadow grasses full of wild flowers of numerous types and colours.
[Thu Apr 27 20:14:58 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc back
[Thu Apr 27 20:15:23 2006] : (1) DM: The road approaches a small copse ahead.
[Thu Apr 27 20:15:26 2006] : (1) DM: Spot checks.
[Thu Apr 27 20:15:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Thu Apr 27 20:15:44 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Thu Apr 27 20:15:51 2006] : (4) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Thu Apr 27 20:16:52 2006] : (1) DM: There's something hiding in the copse ahead, lurking underneath a bush.
[Thu Apr 27 20:17:09 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Hey, whats that under the bush"
[Thu Apr 27 20:17:28 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "I don't know, let's have a look"
[Thu Apr 27 20:17:38 2006] : (1) DM: The copse is some 75 ft away.
[Thu Apr 27 20:17:44 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra goes the the copse, sword in hand
[Thu Apr 27 20:17:48 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin loosens his sword as he moves forward
[Thu Apr 27 20:17:49 2006] : (4) Lia: "there is something there"
[Thu Apr 27 20:18:04 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia points to a different bush
[Thu Apr 27 20:18:42 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Lets be careful"
[Thu Apr 27 20:19:00 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Yes, maybe we'd better not slpit up"
[Thu Apr 27 20:19:06 2006] : (1) DM: The road passes under the trees. Are you just going to continue along the road?
[Thu Apr 27 20:19:09 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia takes her sling in hand
[Thu Apr 27 20:19:50 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc I'm going to the closest irregularity
[Thu Apr 27 20:20:57 2006] : (4) Lia: "Should we just go ahead?"
[Thu Apr 27 20:21:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Why not have a look"
[Thu Apr 27 20:21:53 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc When I come closer I stop to get a better look
[Thu Apr 27 20:22:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin stays near Ali
[Thu Apr 27 20:22:48 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Thu Apr 27 20:23:14 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Thu Apr 27 20:23:15 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Thu Apr 27 20:23:16 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Apr 27 20:23:20 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Apr 27 20:24:19 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:24:33 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc What do I see?
[Thu Apr 27 20:25:22 2006] : (1) DM: You see two small creatures or humanoids hiding underneath some bushes on the edge of the copse.
[Thu Apr 27 20:25:59 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc I put my sword away and get my bow
[Thu Apr 27 20:26:08 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Who are you and what do you want?"
[Thu Apr 27 20:26:33 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:27:11 2006] : (4) Lia: I ready my ssling and get a little closer to get a better look
[Thu Apr 27 20:27:18 2006] : (4) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Thu Apr 27 20:27:21 2006] : (4) Lia: done
[Thu Apr 27 20:27:54 2006] : (4) Lia: "There's four of them"
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:00 2006] : (4) Lia: "I see two more"
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:05 2006] : (4) Lia: "further away"
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:11 2006] : (1) DM: Doing anything else Lia?
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:27 2006] : (4) Lia: "Come out of there!"
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:29 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "I'm not going to attack until I have to"
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:32 2006] : (4) Lia: done.
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:37 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:28:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: Moving up the road keeping to the right and drawing sword
[Thu Apr 27 20:29:22 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Any idea what they are?"
[Thu Apr 27 20:29:57 2006] : (2) Adrin: done
[Thu Apr 27 20:30:54 2006] : (4) Lia: "no, humanoids, that's all"
[Thu Apr 27 20:31:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what languages do people know?
[Thu Apr 27 20:32:06 2006] : (1) DM: Make a spot check, Adrin.
[Thu Apr 27 20:32:06 2006] : (4) Lia: common druidic sylvan
[Thu Apr 27 20:32:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Thu Apr 27 20:32:36 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Common
[Thu Apr 27 20:32:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc common
[Thu Apr 27 20:33:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Ah, I can see the other two now"
[Thu Apr 27 20:33:47 2006] : (1) Goblin: Two small humanoids charge out of the woods screaming and waving small morning stars.
[Thu Apr 27 20:33:51 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc wait, humans have a bonus language right?
[Thu Apr 27 20:34:01 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Thu Apr 27 20:34:03 2006] : (1) Goblin: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Thu Apr 27 20:34:07 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc I have elven listed in my books as well
[Thu Apr 27 20:34:12 2006] : (1) Goblin: Attacking Lia and Adrin.
[Thu Apr 27 20:34:52 2006] : (1) Goblin: AC, Lia?
[Thu Apr 27 20:35:09 2006] : (4) Lia: 14
[Thu Apr 27 20:35:20 2006] : (4) Lia: "ouch"
[Thu Apr 27 20:35:43 2006] : (1) Goblin: The spiked head of the morning star whacks you on the hip.
[Thu Apr 27 20:36:30 2006] : 5 Unknown!
[Thu Apr 27 20:36:55 2006] : (4) Lia: "the others are going to come from behind, they're trying to circle around
[Thu Apr 27 20:36:57 2006] : (4) Lia: "
[Thu Apr 27 20:37:06 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I see them"
[Thu Apr 27 20:37:17 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Thu Apr 27 20:37:30 2006] : (1) Goblin: You all hear a gutteral voice utter a word from within the woods.
[Thu Apr 27 20:37:49 2006] : (1) Goblin: A large 5 ft long rat appears and attacks Ali.
[Thu Apr 27 20:37:52 2006] : (1) Goblin: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Apr 27 20:37:56 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc now is time to allot the fate points ;)
[Thu Apr 27 20:38:03 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Apr 27 20:38:21 2006] : (4) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Thu Apr 27 20:38:54 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc That was a hit, by the way
[Thu Apr 27 20:39:15 2006] : (4) Lia: "there's someone with magic abilities out there"
[Thu Apr 27 20:39:21 2006] : (1) Goblin: Make a fortitude save, Aliatra.
[Thu Apr 27 20:39:41 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Apr 27 20:40:13 2006] : (1) Goblin: Okay.
[Thu Apr 27 20:40:22 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:40:55 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Let's kill us some whatever they are"
[Thu Apr 27 20:41:11 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra drops her bow and draws her sword
[Thu Apr 27 20:41:23 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Attacking the rat
[Thu Apr 27 20:41:30 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Longsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Apr 27 20:41:53 2006] : (1) DM: The rat squeaks and dies.
[Thu Apr 27 20:42:27 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:42:39 2006] : (4) Lia: I am trying to spot the person/thing who uttered the words
[Thu Apr 27 20:42:53 2006] : (1) DM: Spot check.
[Thu Apr 27 20:43:03 2006] : (4) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Thu Apr 27 20:43:29 2006] : (1) DM: You don't see them.
[Thu Apr 27 20:43:50 2006] : (4) Lia: moving back from the goblin and casting a spell
[Thu Apr 27 20:44:15 2006] : (4) Lia: Eollia casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Apr 27 20:44:19 2006] : (4) Lia: Casts Cure light wound for [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Apr 27 20:44:35 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:44:42 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc and if I can, tucking away my sling and taking my sickle in hand?
[Thu Apr 27 20:44:59 2006] : (2) Adrin: draw sword and attack #2
[Thu Apr 27 20:45:05 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [1,3,3] = (7)
[Thu Apr 27 20:45:06 2006] : (2) Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [4d6+6] -> [6,3,3,6,6] = (24)
[Thu Apr 27 20:45:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you may put away your sling, but not draw (unless you have quick draw).
[Thu Apr 27 20:45:29 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc k, sling put away then
[Thu Apr 27 20:46:27 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin's greatsword crunches through the rough leader armour, flesh and bone leaving the goblin in nearly two halves.
[Thu Apr 27 20:46:53 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else, Adrin?
[Thu Apr 27 20:47:16 2006] : (2) Adrin: nope
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:09 2006] : (1) DM: Two goblins flank and throw javelins at Lia and Adrin.
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:13 2006] : (1) DM: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:14 2006] : (1) DM: Javelin (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:35 2006] : (1) DM: The crudely made javelins miss.
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:44 2006] : (1) DM: One charges Adrin.
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:46 2006] : (1) DM: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Apr 27 20:48:54 2006] : (1) DM: Also missing.
[Thu Apr 27 20:49:11 2006] : (1) DM: The magic word is heard again.
[Thu Apr 27 20:49:21 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Apr 27 20:49:33 2006] : (1) DM: Another dire rat nips at Lia's ankles.
[Thu Apr 27 20:49:52 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks to pin point where the casting is coming from.
[Thu Apr 27 20:50:02 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Thu Apr 27 20:50:06 2006] : (4) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Thu Apr 27 20:50:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Thu Apr 27 20:50:43 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:51:05 2006] : (1) DM: ooc the mark on the map is the approximate location of the sound.
[Thu Apr 27 20:51:37 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Attacking #4
[Thu Apr 27 20:51:40 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Longsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Apr 27 20:52:17 2006] : (1) DM: You swing wildly and miss completely.
[Thu Apr 27 20:52:31 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 20:52:32 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Right over his head :(
[Thu Apr 27 20:52:54 2006] : (4) Lia: still trying to see the caster
[Thu Apr 27 20:52:56 2006] : (4) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:11 2006] : (1) DM: Nope, nothing but trees and bushes.
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:26 2006] : (4) Lia: swinging at the rat
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:31 2006] : (4) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:36 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc lol
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:43 2006] : (1) DM: The draw results in an AoO from the rat.
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:43 2006] : (4) Lia: done
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:46 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Apr 27 20:53:54 2006] : (1) DM: which misses.
[Thu Apr 27 20:54:19 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn. Your listen roll was too low to locate the sound.
[Thu Apr 27 20:54:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: swing at #1
[Thu Apr 27 20:54:52 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Thu Apr 27 20:55:27 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin's sword slices deeply and another goblin falls bleeding.
[Thu Apr 27 20:55:51 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Thu Apr 27 20:56:13 2006] : (2) Adrin: 5ft step up behind the rat and done
[Thu Apr 27 20:56:31 2006] : (1) DM: Again the magic word.
[Thu Apr 27 20:57:00 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Apr 27 20:57:13 2006] : (2) Adrin: ac=16
[Thu Apr 27 20:57:42 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc probably at me?
[Thu Apr 27 20:57:46 2006] : (1) DM: A summoned rat bites your calf, take 2 damage and make a fort save.
[Thu Apr 27 20:57:54 2006] : (2) Adrin: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Thu Apr 27 20:58:07 2006] : (1) DM: The other rat nibbles at Lia.
[Thu Apr 27 20:58:09 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Apr 27 20:58:26 2006] : (4) Lia: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Apr 27 20:58:28 2006] : (1) DM: Take 2 damage Lia, and make a fort save.
[Thu Apr 27 20:59:12 2006] : (1) DM: Number 3 goblin tosses away his javelin and legs it north-eastwards.
[Thu Apr 27 20:59:34 2006] : (1) DM: Number 4 attacks Aliatra
[Thu Apr 27 20:59:38 2006] : (1) DM: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Apr 27 20:59:50 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Hit
[Thu Apr 27 20:59:53 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, make a listen check.
[Thu Apr 27 21:00:05 2006] : (2) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Thu Apr 27 21:00:20 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:00:26 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Longsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Apr 27 21:01:05 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin takes the blow on its wooden shield.
[Thu Apr 27 21:01:25 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Apr 27 21:01:51 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Is it dead?
[Thu Apr 27 21:02:01 2006] : (1) DM: You missed.
[Thu Apr 27 21:02:15 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Never mind, I missed it. Nothing else
[Thu Apr 27 21:02:26 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Apr 27 21:02:33 2006] : (4) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Apr 27 21:02:46 2006] : (1) DM: I think that's a miss.
[Thu Apr 27 21:02:50 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc wow, the rolls are with me tonight
[Thu Apr 27 21:03:01 2006] : (4) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Thu Apr 27 21:03:11 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc still trying to spot that thing in the bush
[Thu Apr 27 21:03:14 2006] : (1) DM: Still can't spot the caster.
[Thu Apr 27 21:03:35 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc that's why i miss, I'm not concentrated enough ;)
[Thu Apr 27 21:04:10 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Thu Apr 27 21:04:12 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Knowinf the problem is half og the solution ;)
[Thu Apr 27 21:04:21 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc sorry, yes, done.
[Thu Apr 27 21:04:28 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:05:02 2006] : (2) Adrin: attack the rat 'above' me
[Thu Apr 27 21:05:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [1,5,3] = (9)
[Thu Apr 27 21:05:16 2006] : (1) DM: A clumsy swing.
[Thu Apr 27 21:05:36 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Thu Apr 27 21:05:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: 5ft step
[Thu Apr 27 21:06:44 2006] : (2) Adrin: done
[Thu Apr 27 21:07:06 2006] : (1) DM: Another goblin bursts out of the undergrowth screaming and shouting. It shakes a wooden staff violently setting the skulls affixed on top rattling.
[Thu Apr 27 21:07:30 2006] : (1) DM: Another dire rat appears and chases the fleeing goblin.
[Thu Apr 27 21:07:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc lol
[Thu Apr 27 21:07:53 2006] : (1) DM: Rat attacks Adrin.
[Thu Apr 27 21:07:54 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:01 2006] : (1) DM: Rat attacks Lia
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:03 2006] : (1) DM: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:17 2006] : (1) DM: damage + fort saves.
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:26 2006] : (4) Lia: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:29 2006] : (1) DM: Goblin attacks Aliatra
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:32 2006] : (1) DM: Morningstar (base): [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Apr 27 21:08:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Apr 27 21:09:01 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc ouch
[Thu Apr 27 21:09:07 2006] : (1) DM: One of the rat vanishes.
[Thu Apr 27 21:09:50 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:10:06 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra attacks goblin
[Thu Apr 27 21:10:08 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Longsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Apr 27 21:10:09 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d8+8] -> [2,1,8] = (11)
[Thu Apr 27 21:10:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc nice
[Thu Apr 27 21:10:26 2006] : (3) Aliatra: :D
[Thu Apr 27 21:10:53 2006] : (1) DM: Your sword smashes through the goblins shield and through it's rib cage.
[Thu Apr 27 21:11:11 2006] : (1) DM: Moving?
[Thu Apr 27 21:11:31 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Yep, toward the goblin with the staff
[Thu Apr 27 21:11:52 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:12:09 2006] : (4) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Thu Apr 27 21:12:20 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc wait, there's cheating!
[Thu Apr 27 21:12:28 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc 2, 3, 4
[Thu Apr 27 21:12:45 2006] : (1) DM: ooc cheating where?
[Thu Apr 27 21:13:01 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc the dice ;)
[Thu Apr 27 21:13:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Oh.
[Thu Apr 27 21:13:41 2006] : (1) DM: ooc only 11 more rolls to go till you can hit the rat then.
[Thu Apr 27 21:13:43 2006] : (4) Lia: done
[Thu Apr 27 21:13:50 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc HMPF
[Thu Apr 27 21:13:54 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Thu Apr 27 21:14:52 2006] : (2) Adrin: swing at #2 again
[Thu Apr 27 21:14:56 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [4,2,3] = (9)
[Thu Apr 27 21:15:17 2006] : (1) DM: The rat dodges nimbly out of the way.
[Thu Apr 27 21:15:25 2006] : (2) Adrin: 5ft step and done
[Thu Apr 27 21:15:40 2006] : (1) Goblin: The goblin wizard casts a spell.
[Thu Apr 27 21:16:09 2006] : (1) Goblin: While still screaming curses at the fleeing goblin and its fallen comrades.
[Thu Apr 27 21:16:14 2006] : (4) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Thu Apr 27 21:17:16 2006] : (1) Goblin: You can't identify it. Goblin aren't the clearest of speaker, particularly angry ones.
[Thu Apr 27 21:17:34 2006] : (1) Goblin: The remaining rat nibbles Adrin
[Thu Apr 27 21:17:38 2006] : (1) Goblin: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Apr 27 21:17:46 2006] : (1) Goblin: And then disappears.
[Thu Apr 27 21:18:07 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin is starting to look pretty beaten up
[Thu Apr 27 21:18:09 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:18:28 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Longsword (base): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Apr 27 21:18:28 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d8+8] -> [5,2,8] = (15)
[Thu Apr 27 21:18:43 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc No crit, I guess
[Thu Apr 27 21:19:08 2006] : (1) DM: Nope, you wound the goblin badly.
[Thu Apr 27 21:19:16 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Thu Apr 27 21:19:32 2006] : (4) Lia: Eollia casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Apr 27 21:19:34 2006] : (4) Lia: Casts Cure light wound for [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Apr 27 21:19:39 2006] : (1) DM: On who?
[Thu Apr 27 21:19:42 2006] : (4) Lia: on Adrin
[Thu Apr 27 21:20:06 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:20:07 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin perks up dramaticly
[Thu Apr 27 21:20:11 2006] : (4) Lia: done
[Thu Apr 27 21:20:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: move up to #5 and attack
[Thu Apr 27 21:21:00 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [4,5,3] = (12)
[Thu Apr 27 21:21:27 2006] : (1) DM: Your blade skitters off an invisible barrier around the goblin.
[Thu Apr 27 21:21:48 2006] : (1) Goblin: The goblin wizard takes a step back and casts a spell...
[Thu Apr 27 21:22:22 2006] : (1) Goblin: A blue white blob streaks forth from the globlins hand and splashes against Aliatra in a spray and light.
[Thu Apr 27 21:22:34 2006] : (1) Goblin: Take [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage Aliatra.
[Thu Apr 27 21:22:54 2006] : (1) Goblin: ooc ... spray /of/ light.
[Thu Apr 27 21:23:14 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:23:25 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra falls down
[Thu Apr 27 21:24:03 2006] : (1) DM: Roll a d100
[Thu Apr 27 21:24:13 2006] : (3) Aliatra: [1d100] -> [80] = (80)
[Thu Apr 27 21:24:21 2006] : (1) DM: Lose another hit point.
[Thu Apr 27 21:24:43 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:24:56 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia runs to Ali
[Thu Apr 27 21:25:02 2006] : (1) DM: ooc remember a cure minor wounds will stop the bleeding and dying.
[Thu Apr 27 21:25:13 2006] : (4) Lia: Eollia casts Cure Minor Wounds ( level 0, "Cures 1 point of damage" )
[Thu Apr 27 21:25:25 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc I've made the mistake once, I won't make it a second time ;)
[Thu Apr 27 21:25:34 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc :)
[Thu Apr 27 21:25:37 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, you're stabilized but still unconcious.
[Thu Apr 27 21:25:42 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:26:15 2006] : (2) Adrin: jump forward and attack again
[Thu Apr 27 21:26:20 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Thu Apr 27 21:26:29 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc argh
[Thu Apr 27 21:26:29 2006] : (1) DM: A miss!
[Thu Apr 27 21:26:49 2006] : (1) Goblin: The goblin steps back and casts a spell...
[Thu Apr 27 21:27:29 2006] : (1) Goblin: Make a will save Adrin.
[Thu Apr 27 21:27:47 2006] : (2) Adrin: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Apr 27 21:28:09 2006] : (1) Goblin: The spell seems to have no effect.
[Thu Apr 27 21:28:19 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Thu Apr 27 21:28:47 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia goes up to the wizard and slashes
[Thu Apr 27 21:28:55 2006] : (4) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Apr 27 21:29:02 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc wohoooo
[Thu Apr 27 21:30:30 2006] : (1) DM: A hit, the goblin falls to the ground bleeding from a deep cut in its upper arm.
[Thu Apr 27 21:30:47 2006] : (1) DM: Combat over.
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:10 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin moves to Aliatra
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:14 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Is she ok?"
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:15 2006] : (4) Lia: "Does it make any sense to try and save him?"
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:22 2006] : (4) Lia: "She's stabilized"
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:28 2006] : (4) Lia: "But she's in bad shape
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:37 2006] : (4) Lia: "She'll need cure and care"
[Thu Apr 27 21:31:41 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Let him bleed"
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:08 2006] : (4) Lia: "I can cure her in the morning"
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Can she be moved?"
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:25 2006] : (4) Lia: "But I need to rest and pray for my abilites to come back"
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:31 2006] : (4) Lia: "Yes, with extreme care"
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:39 2006] : (4) Lia: "Let me dress her wounds first"
[Thu Apr 27 21:32:46 2006] : (4) Lia: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Thu Apr 27 21:33:07 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Ok, you do that. I'll check the bodies for anything useful"
[Thu Apr 27 21:33:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: take 20 on searching the magic guy
[Thu Apr 27 21:34:37 2006] : (1) DM: ooc that heal check was successful, Alia will regain double the usual amount wihile resting (i.e., 2 HP)
[Thu Apr 27 21:34:42 2006] : (4) Lia: "Thank Nature that other goblin ran away"
[Thu Apr 27 21:34:54 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc should have taken 20 anyway ;)
[Thu Apr 27 21:35:22 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin also collects Aliatras dropped bow
[Thu Apr 27 21:35:35 2006] : (1) DM: The 3 goblins you attacked are wearing rough leather armour of poorly cured hides and carry small morningstars and 2 javelins apiece.
[Thu Apr 27 21:35:52 2006] : (4) Lia: "I don't think we can carry all this"
[Thu Apr 27 21:36:20 2006] : (1) DM: The wizard is dressed in a sort of robe decorated with feathers, the staff it carried as small skulls of animals tied to the top.
[Thu Apr 27 21:36:45 2006] : (1) DM: Clutched in its hand is a small spherical stone of translucent yellow.
[Thu Apr 27 21:37:03 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Oh, whats this?"
[Thu Apr 27 21:37:12 2006] : (4) Lia: "Let me see?"
[Thu Apr 27 21:38:06 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin holds it up
[Thu Apr 27 21:39:02 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Ah. I thought the treasure I rolled for the bandits was too high. The random table is per encounter /not/ per creature.
[Thu Apr 27 21:39:52 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc ah well :)
[Thu Apr 27 21:41:08 2006] : (1) DM: The goblin wizard is carrying [1d3] -> [2] = (2) gems in a pouch on its belt.
[Thu Apr 27 21:41:51 2006] : (1) DM: And [10*4d8] -> 140
[Thu Apr 27 21:41:56 2006] : (1) DM: And [4d8] -> [4,7,5,6] = (22)
[Thu Apr 27 21:42:05 2006] : (1) DM: 22 silver pieces.
[Thu Apr 27 21:43:15 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [85] = (85), [1d100] -> [62] = (62)
[Thu Apr 27 21:43:30 2006] : (1) DM: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Thu Apr 27 21:44:11 2006] : (1) DM: One of the gems is a deep blue.
[Thu Apr 27 21:44:34 2006] : (1) DM: [1d10] -> [2] = (2)
[Thu Apr 27 21:44:49 2006] : (1) DM: The other is a light purple.
[Thu Apr 27 21:44:53 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc the cabalistic dice that seal our fate
[Thu Apr 27 21:45:04 2006] : (1) DM: ooc or the random gem rolls.
[Thu Apr 27 21:45:13 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Thu Apr 27 21:45:20 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia takes a look at the yellow sphere
[Thu Apr 27 21:45:46 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin puts the lot in his backpack "We can sort all this out when we reach town"
[Thu Apr 27 21:45:47 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc does it look anything like the black one?
[Thu Apr 27 21:45:59 2006] : (1) DM: It is of similar size and finish.
[Thu Apr 27 21:46:18 2006] : (4) Lia: "We can't carry Ali on such a distance. I would argue we should set up camp here"
[Thu Apr 27 21:46:29 2006] : (4) Lia: "It looks like the black stone"
[Thu Apr 27 21:46:43 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia takes the black stone out and compares them
[Thu Apr 27 21:46:52 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Ok, You're the expert."
[Thu Apr 27 21:47:12 2006] : (4) Lia: "let me see these things tyou found?"
[Thu Apr 27 21:47:23 2006] : (4) Lia: Eollia casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft" )
[Thu Apr 27 21:47:25 2006] : (1) DM: Yup, they look the same only different colours -- one black and opaque, the other yellow and translucent.
[Thu Apr 27 21:47:47 2006] : (4) Lia: "I'll keep the stones, if you don't mind"
[Thu Apr 27 21:47:54 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Go ahead"
[Thu Apr 27 21:48:19 2006] : (4) Lia: casting on the staff and cape and the stone
[Thu Apr 27 21:48:25 2006] : (4) Lia: "This stone still has magic in it"
[Thu Apr 27 21:48:41 2006] : (4) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Thu Apr 27 21:48:43 2006] : (1) DM: The staff is just a stick and the robes are something best kept at stick length.
[Thu Apr 27 21:49:01 2006] : (1) DM: Goblins aren't known for their hygine.
[Thu Apr 27 21:51:15 2006] : (4) Lia: "I would argue the stone was used to summon the rats"
[Thu Apr 27 21:51:31 2006] : (4) Lia: "But I am not sure"
[Thu Apr 27 21:51:45 2006] : (4) Lia: "It has a tingle of conjuration left in it"
[Thu Apr 27 21:52:10 2006] : (2) Adrin: "We can add it to the list of things for Dan to look at"
[Thu Apr 27 21:52:14 2006] : (4) Lia: "These stones are strange indeed"
[Thu Apr 27 21:52:25 2006] : (1) DM: 230 XP each.
[Thu Apr 27 21:52:26 2006] : (4) Lia: "And stranger is the fact that they look so alike in make"
[Thu Apr 27 21:52:52 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc Kachin!
[Thu Apr 27 21:52:57 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc ching
[Thu Apr 27 21:53:03 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Ker-ching
[Thu Apr 27 21:53:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Ha. Henry and Craig i'll be gutted that they missed out on a level up.
[Thu Apr 27 21:53:40 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Perhaps stones such as this are common in these parts"
[Thu Apr 27 21:54:01 2006] : (3) Aliatra: ooc LOL@David
[Thu Apr 27 21:54:07 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc ;)
[Thu Apr 27 21:56:20 2006] : (1) DM: Are you going to camp in this copse until Aliatra is fit enough to move, again?
[Thu Apr 27 21:56:49 2006] : (4) Lia: Yes
[Thu Apr 27 21:56:53 2006] : (4) Lia: "Let us set camp"
[Thu Apr 27 21:57:01 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc and level up our characters :P
[Thu Apr 27 21:57:25 2006] : (1) DM: ooc roll HPs then.
[Thu Apr 27 21:57:32 2006] : (2) Adrin: [1d12] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Apr 27 21:58:14 2006] : (3) Aliatra: [1d10] -> [6] = (6)
[Thu Apr 27 21:58:25 2006] : (2) Adrin: wooo a 4
[Thu Apr 27 21:58:51 2006] : (4) Lia: [1d8] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Apr 27 22:00:58 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc I've lost my PHB :'(
[Thu Apr 27 22:01:00 2006] : (1) DM: While you're all levelling up, er, I mean resting and recovering you hear some distant horses approaching from the north.
[Thu Apr 27 22:01:23 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin stands up at the sound
[Thu Apr 27 22:02:55 2006] : (1) DM: As you look northwards you see maybe a dozen riders cantering towards you.
[Thu Apr 27 22:03:33 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I hope they're friendly"
[Thu Apr 27 22:04:10 2006] : (1) DM: Waiting for them to arrive?
[Thu Apr 27 22:04:27 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc give me a minute
[Thu Apr 27 22:04:43 2006] : (2) Adrin: Move to put myself between them and Ali
[Thu Apr 27 22:07:16 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra gets up and loads her bow
[Thu Apr 27 22:07:19 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc we probably set camp a bit hidden from the road ;)
[Thu Apr 27 22:07:24 2006] : (3) Aliatra: "Who are they?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:07:37 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what? how? you're unconcious still, yes?
[Thu Apr 27 22:07:39 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc you can't get up, we've not gone thorugh the night, or have we?
[Thu Apr 27 22:08:08 2006] : (1) DM: ooc This is only about an hour or two after the fight.
[Thu Apr 27 22:08:26 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra stays where she is, snoring softly
[Thu Apr 27 22:09:40 2006] : (1) DM: The rider enter the wood and trot along looking around warily, They're armed with sword and wear chainmail.
[Thu Apr 27 22:10:13 2006] : (1) DM: Each carries a shield with a yellow tower on a black field
[Thu Apr 27 22:10:31 2006] : (1) DM: The halt and the leader approaches.
[Thu Apr 27 22:10:51 2006] : (4) Lia: Lia gets up from Aliatra's side
[Thu Apr 27 22:11:17 2006] : (1) Leader: "Travellers heading for Northwatch?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:11:31 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Aye, we are"
[Thu Apr 27 22:11:47 2006] : (4) Lia: "Indeed, but we've been hindered in our course"
[Thu Apr 27 22:11:55 2006] : (1) Leader: "Goblins?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:12:21 2006] : (2) Adrin: "We killed most, but one ran"
[Thu Apr 27 22:12:28 2006] : (4) Lia: "Yes"
[Thu Apr 27 22:12:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Who are you?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:12:43 2006] : (4) Lia: "And one of our fellow traveller badly wounded"
[Thu Apr 27 22:12:50 2006] : (1) Leader: "How many? About a half dozen?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:13:18 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Five, with a few conjured rats"
[Thu Apr 27 22:14:17 2006] : (1) Leader: "Northwatch riders. We've been chasing a band of goblin raiders for a couple of days, caught them yesterday and slaughtered 15 of the buggers but a handful got away."
[Thu Apr 27 22:14:41 2006] : (4) Lia: "I think that handful but one is done for"
[Thu Apr 27 22:14:49 2006] : (1) Leader: "Sounds like you took care of them though. Wait... what did you say about rats?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:15:06 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Rats. Big ones. About 5ft long"
[Thu Apr 27 22:15:36 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc come on, I don't need to roll to know it's a dire rat right?
[Thu Apr 27 22:15:38 2006] : (1) Leader: "That makes no bloody sense. Ah well, one for the Captain or our Lord to sort out."
[Thu Apr 27 22:15:41 2006] : (4) Lia: "Dire rats"
[Thu Apr 27 22:16:22 2006] : (4) Lia: "They bite you and... wait, Arin, have you been bitten?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:16:47 2006] : (1) Leader: "This whole raid makes no bloody sense. Goblins aren't too smart but they're normally smart enough to keep away from Northwatch and this road."
[Thu Apr 27 22:16:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I was, but I'm feeling fine. Why?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:17:26 2006] : (1) Leader: "Well, good luck on your travellers." he wheels his horse "TIme for home, lads!"
[Thu Apr 27 22:17:41 2006] : (4) Lia: "I have to examine you as soon as we're done"
[Thu Apr 27 22:17:48 2006] : (4) Lia: "Wait!"
[Thu Apr 27 22:17:56 2006] : (1) DM: The leader stops.
[Thu Apr 27 22:18:08 2006] : (4) Lia: "Do you have anything that would help us heal our friend?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:18:25 2006] : (4) Lia: "After all, we've taken care of those goblins for you"
[Thu Apr 27 22:19:15 2006] : (1) DM: ";Fraid not. Took a bit of a beating ourselfs yesterday. Tell you what, when you get to Northwatch, report to the Captain. He might have a bit of coin for reward, like."
[Thu Apr 27 22:19:17 2006] : (4) Lia: "And who is the lord of these lands?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:19:39 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I dunno. I was going to come up with the name this weekend.
[Thu Apr 27 22:19:49 2006] : (4) Lia: "Thank you for that. We also took care of some undead in the small village on the way here"
[Thu Apr 27 22:19:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc heh
[Thu Apr 27 22:19:56 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc fine, can wait ;)
[Thu Apr 27 22:20:22 2006] : (4) Lia: "There are strange goings in these parts. "
[Thu Apr 27 22:20:27 2006] : (4) Lia: going-ons
[Thu Apr 27 22:20:37 2006] : (1) DM: "Uh. Dunno anything about undead.... Like I said, talk to the Captain."
[Thu Apr 27 22:20:48 2006] : (4) Lia: "We will. What's your name?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:21:20 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc ;)
[Thu Apr 27 22:21:41 2006] : (1) DM: "Jorick."
[Thu Apr 27 22:23:01 2006] : (4) Lia: "Thank you Jorick, be careful on the way."
[Thu Apr 27 22:23:11 2006] : (1) DM: They ride off northwards.
[Thu Apr 27 22:23:37 2006] : (4) Lia: "Arin, I have to take a look at you"
[Thu Apr 27 22:23:43 2006] : (4) Lia: "Were you badly bitten?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:24:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Well it was more than a scratch if thats what you mean"
[Thu Apr 27 22:25:08 2006] : (4) Lia: "Yes, that is what I mean"
[Thu Apr 27 22:25:31 2006] : (4) Lia: "Are you feeling feverish?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:25:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Have I caught something off that thing?"
[Thu Apr 27 22:25:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I feel fine at the minute"
[Thu Apr 27 22:26:14 2006] : (4) Lia: "Rats carry diseases"
[Thu Apr 27 22:26:28 2006] : (4) Lia: "All of us should really be in the care of a healer actually"
[Thu Apr 27 22:26:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Oh great. We'll be lucky to make it to Northwatch at this rate"
[Thu Apr 27 22:26:38 2006] : (4) Lia: "Since we've all been nbitten"
[Thu Apr 27 22:28:04 2006] : (4) Lia: "I will have to check on Aliatra too"
[Thu Apr 27 22:28:27 2006] : (4) Lia: "But before the disease declares itself, I can't really do anything, except watch us"
[Thu Apr 27 22:29:01 2006] : (4) Lia: And we need to rest
[Thu Apr 27 22:29:08 2006] : (4) Lia: "I say we set a cosy camp here"
[Thu Apr 27 22:29:20 2006] : (4) Lia: "One of us will have to stand watch, they're still one goblin about"
[Thu Apr 27 22:29:38 2006] : (4) Lia: "And he might have gone and looked for his friends"
[Thu Apr 27 22:29:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I might as well do it while I still can"
[Thu Apr 27 22:30:41 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc can I watch all three of us (ie. look dfor sign of disease?
[Thu Apr 27 22:30:53 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc or mmust I concentrate on one of us?
[Thu Apr 27 22:31:07 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you can care for everyone.
[Thu Apr 27 22:31:19 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc ok, so I'm alert for signs of fever
[Thu Apr 27 22:31:31 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc ring me if there are any ;)
[Thu Apr 27 22:31:50 2006] : (4) Lia: "I will try and rest"
[Thu Apr 27 22:31:59 2006] : (4) Lia: "Wake me in a few hours"
[Thu Apr 27 22:32:04 2006] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra sleeps on and looks better with every passing hour
[Thu Apr 27 22:33:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin walks round every so often trying to not think about getting sick
[Thu Apr 27 22:33:50 2006] : (1) DM: You wait out the rest of the day.
[Thu Apr 27 22:34:07 2006] : (1) DM: How long are you waiting here?
[Thu Apr 27 22:34:42 2006] : (4) Lia: How far is Northwatch?
[Thu Apr 27 22:34:55 2006] : (1) DM: It's about 2 hours away.
[Thu Apr 27 22:35:51 2006] : (2) Adrin: oh, I though it was further. May as well get there before dark
[Thu Apr 27 22:36:23 2006] : (4) Lia: "If Aliatra can walk, I think we can go, yes"
[Thu Apr 27 22:36:37 2006] : (1) DM: She's still unconcious.
[Thu Apr 27 22:36:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I think between us we could carry her"
[Thu Apr 27 22:36:55 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc oh. Hmmm.
[Thu Apr 27 22:37:11 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Better than risking a night out here, with us likely to fall sick"
[Thu Apr 27 22:37:15 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc never mind me then, I can't refresh my spells right, they're per day
[Thu Apr 27 22:37:55 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc or?
[Thu Apr 27 22:38:10 2006] : (1) DM: Okay, you waited a bit, decided it was better to head for town and are now plodding there carrying Aliatra.
[Thu Apr 27 22:38:19 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc lol, ok
[Thu Apr 27 22:39:18 2006] : (4) Lia: We rest now and then, all of us are not in the best shape
[Thu Apr 27 22:39:21 2006] : (4) Lia: ooc :P
[Thu Apr 27 22:39:32 2006] : (1) DM: Four hours later at around 4 in the afternoon you see the stone walls of the town and the towers of the Northwatch castle.
[Thu Apr 27 22:39:35 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END