Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 23 20:12:38 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 23 20:13:06 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk village lies deserted around you. There's no signs of life: the two surviving lizardfolk have fled, out into the swamp, to take their chances. Maybe they will survive...
[Wed Aug 23 20:14:32 2017] : DM: Tig, the missing child, is still invisible.
[Wed Aug 23 20:14:48 2017] : Eadfrid: "That was close. Too close."
[Wed Aug 23 20:15:41 2017] : Aldwulf: "I know"
[Wed Aug 23 20:16:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "Tig, if you make yourself known, I can remove your invisibility"
[Wed Aug 23 20:16:31 2017] : Tig: "But... I'm scared."
[Wed Aug 23 20:16:54 2017] : Eadfrid: "There are no lizardfolk left."
[Wed Aug 23 20:17:08 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc there's only four scary adventurers...
[Wed Aug 23 20:17:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(5) + 14] = 19
[Wed Aug 23 20:17:21 2017] : Tig: "They said I was food."
[Wed Aug 23 20:17:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "Yes, but you know us"
[Wed Aug 23 20:18:00 2017] : Tig: "Yes..."
[Wed Aug 23 20:18:20 2017] : Aldwulf: "We will take you home"
[Wed Aug 23 20:18:30 2017] : DM: Diplomacy check please, someone.
[Wed Aug 23 20:18:33 2017] : Aldwulf: Diplomacy: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Aug 23 20:18:43 2017] : Tig: "OK. I'm here."
[Wed Aug 23 20:18:56 2017] : Tig: Tig pulls on Cuichelm's sleeve
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm dismisses the invisibility spell
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:16 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid starts a search of the village.
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:21 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I assume that I needed to know where he was??
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:42 2017] : DM: ooc I'm not certain you did, but you know now.
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:51 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm helps in the search of the village
[Wed Aug 23 20:19:54 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(2) + 14] = 16
[Wed Aug 23 20:20:01 2017] : Aldwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed Aug 23 20:20:21 2017] : DM: You find a variety of potentially lootable items...
[Wed Aug 23 20:20:52 2017] : DM: http://wiki.davidvrabel.org.uk/wiki/Stolen_Land/Party_Loot - the second half of the "Unallocated" section.
[Wed Aug 23 20:21:16 2017] : DM: ooc are you using the wand to heal up?
[Wed Aug 23 20:21:54 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 20:22:12 2017] : DM: ooc how many charges? Someone update the wiki ;-)
[Wed Aug 23 20:22:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm uninjured
[Wed Aug 23 20:22:42 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can we get Alhandra to channel?
[Wed Aug 23 20:22:42 2017] : DM: ooc /me makes a note to smack the wizard.
[Wed Aug 23 20:22:46 2017] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Aug 23 20:23:05 2017] : DM: [3d6(4,1,2)] = 7
[Wed Aug 23 20:23:08 2017] : DM: [3d6(1,3,4)] = 8
[Wed Aug 23 20:23:10 2017] : DM: [3d6(3,4,6)] = 13
[Wed Aug 23 20:23:25 2017] : Eadfrid: 2 / 45 Hit Points
[Wed Aug 23 20:23:29 2017] : DM: [3d6(2,6,5)] = 13
[Wed Aug 23 20:23:35 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Aug 23 20:23:38 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Aug 23 20:23:41 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Aug 23 20:23:47 2017] : DM: ooc that's Alhandra out of channels
[Wed Aug 23 20:24:29 2017] : DM: Everyone starts to feel a bit better as Alhandra draws on her holy energy.
[Wed Aug 23 20:24:56 2017] : DM: The most interesting thing Adwulf finds is in the deep inside of the king's hut.
[Wed Aug 23 20:25:05 2017] : Aldwulf: "Ohh, whats this"
[Wed Aug 23 20:25:07 2017] : DM: There's a single egg, sitting in a sheltered corner.
[Wed Aug 23 20:25:28 2017] : DM: Knowledge: Dungeoneering would be appropriate if you're interested :)
[Wed Aug 23 20:25:33 2017] : Aldwulf: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Aug 23 20:25:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22
[Wed Aug 23 20:25:46 2017] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Dungeoneering: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed Aug 23 20:26:21 2017] : DM: Aldwulf knows that lizardfolk are not inherently evil, and can live in civilised environments; they just have a culture that focuses on survival in harsh environments.
[Wed Aug 23 20:26:53 2017] : DM: Cuichelm points out that they only kill in order to eat, and that keeping the kid alive and in fear is really unusual for them.
[Wed Aug 23 20:27:46 2017] : DM: The egg does not need its parents in order to hatch, but the newborn will need nurturing and feeding if it is to survive.
[Wed Aug 23 20:28:14 2017] : Cuichelm: "So, what do we do with the egg?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:28:31 2017] : Aldwulf: "Would someone in the town hatch it?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:29:18 2017] : Eadfrid: "It seems cruel to raise a lizardfolk child in a human village."
[Wed Aug 23 20:29:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Why?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:29:54 2017] : Aldwulf: "Seems cruel to leave it to hatch and die alone"
[Wed Aug 23 20:31:36 2017] : Eadfrid: "It will be forever an outsider wherever it goes. Neither accepted by humans or by lizardfolk."
[Wed Aug 23 20:32:05 2017] : Eadfrid: "Perhaps we should not have been so quick to drive the lizardfolk away."
[Wed Aug 23 20:32:09 2017] : Aldwulf: "Perhaps if we leave it, the other two will return for it"
[Wed Aug 23 20:32:20 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't know. It could serve the village well."
[Wed Aug 23 20:32:44 2017] : Aldwulf: "Tig, would you like to care for the egg?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:32:54 2017] : Cuichelm: "We live on the edge of a lake, having someone happy in the water may come in handy"
[Wed Aug 23 20:33:23 2017] : Tig: "But... A real pet, I can keep? Can I?!"
[Wed Aug 23 20:33:37 2017] : Tig: Tig's enthusiasm is perhaps a bit excessive and worrying
[Wed Aug 23 20:34:01 2017] : Aldwulf: "Now, its not really a pet. It will be intelligent, and able to speak"
[Wed Aug 23 20:34:05 2017] : Eadfrid: "It would not be a pet, but a person."
[Wed Aug 23 20:34:39 2017] : Tig: "Like... a pet and a friend?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:34:49 2017] : Cuichelm: "No, like a friend"
[Wed Aug 23 20:35:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "Like a little brother or sister"
[Wed Aug 23 20:35:13 2017] : Tig: "I always wanted one of those..."
[Wed Aug 23 20:35:29 2017] : Cuichelm: "They would need to be cared for, but they would eventually grow bigger than you"
[Wed Aug 23 20:36:00 2017] : Aldwulf: "Lets take the egg back to town and see what your parents think"
[Wed Aug 23 20:36:41 2017] : Tig: "Can I carry it?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:36:53 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how big is it?
[Wed Aug 23 20:37:27 2017] : DM: ooc about ten inches tall.
[Wed Aug 23 20:37:48 2017] : Aldwulf: "I think its a bit big for you to carry"
[Wed Aug 23 20:38:09 2017] : Tig: "But I'll be really careful!"
[Wed Aug 23 20:38:51 2017] : Aldwulf: "We will carry it for you. After all, we still have to talk to your parents about it"
[Wed Aug 23 20:39:21 2017] : Cuichelm: "And how sad would you be if you dropped it and the creature inside died?
[Wed Aug 23 20:39:40 2017] : Tig: Tig reluctantly concedes
[Wed Aug 23 20:39:57 2017] : Tig: "OK. You carry it. But don't drop it! It's going to be called Arthur!"
[Wed Aug 23 20:40:05 2017] : Eadfrid: "Plus we still need to cross the river which will be tricky without a boat."
[Wed Aug 23 20:41:13 2017] : DM: There is one hut left that you hadn't searched. Cuichelm was about to enter it when he heard Aldwulf's shout about the egg.
[Wed Aug 23 20:41:48 2017] : Aldwulf: "Anywhere else we haven't looked?"
[Wed Aug 23 20:41:53 2017] : DM: It's the deserted, run-down looking mound at the back corner of the village.
[Wed Aug 23 20:42:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21
[Wed Aug 23 20:42:13 2017] : Eadfrid: "Let's search this last hut and then we can work out how to cross the river safely."
[Wed Aug 23 20:42:26 2017] : DM: The one the lizardfolk called the Hut of the Ancestors...
[Wed Aug 23 20:42:29 2017] : Aldwulf: "Lets see"
[Wed Aug 23 20:42:32 2017] : DM: Cuichelm looks inside.
[Wed Aug 23 20:42:35 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc ooooOOOOOOooooo
[Wed Aug 23 20:43:07 2017] : DM: There's a small pile of treasures in the centre of the hut, under the smoke-hole in the ceiling.
[Wed Aug 23 20:44:01 2017] : DM: Nothing moves.
[Wed Aug 23 20:44:06 2017] : ** Aldwulf found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Aug 23 20:44:38 2017] : Aldwulf: Trapfinding: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26
[Wed Aug 23 20:44:53 2017] : Aldwulf: Adwuld has a look about for sneaking things
[Wed Aug 23 20:45:03 2017] : DM: No traps detected.
[Wed Aug 23 20:45:07 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc *sneaky
[Wed Aug 23 20:45:32 2017] : Aldwulf: "Anything magical in here, Cuichelm"
[Wed Aug 23 20:46:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Wed Aug 23 20:46:38 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc "nothing moves", "no traps detected". Eadfrid stays well away from thus dangerous building.
[Wed Aug 23 20:47:04 2017] : DM: As Cuichelm starts to cast his spell...
[Wed Aug 23 20:47:09 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Aug 23 20:47:13 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26
[Wed Aug 23 20:47:17 2017] : Aldwulf: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Aug 23 20:47:58 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(19) + 18] = 37 - Damage: [2d8(8,2)] = 10 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 20:48:06 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: 10 damage to Cuichelm.
[Wed Aug 23 20:48:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Aug 23 20:48:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 0 + 2] = 6
[Wed Aug 23 20:48:55 2017] : Cuichelm: 10 Energy damage (Protection from Energy: 0): Cuichelm resists 0 damage, and takes 10 damage. [Wed Aug 23 20:49:43 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Ah yes, I remember now... Totally out of spells!
[Wed Aug 23 20:49:44 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm, you're up in the first full round.
[Wed Aug 23 20:49:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm steps back
[Wed Aug 23 20:50:22 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit is a glowing, disembodied lizardfolk skull.
[Wed Aug 23 20:50:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 23 20:50:51 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc assuming move action to get scroll from case
[Wed Aug 23 20:50:57 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 20:50:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 23 20:51:08 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The missiles slam into the spirit, knocking it about.
[Wed Aug 23 20:51:20 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(7) + 18] = 25 - Damage: [2d8(6,6)] = 12 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 20:51:34 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: It shocks Cuichelm again, then vanishes. It's now invisible.
[Wed Aug 23 20:51:42 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Aldwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 20:51:43 2017] : Cuichelm: 10 Energy damage (Protection from Energy: 0): Cuichelm resists 0 damage, and takes 10 damage. [Wed Aug 23 20:51:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Aug 23 20:52:02 2017] : Cuichelm: 12 Energy damage (Protection from Energy: 0): Cuichelm resists 0 damage, and takes 12 damage. [Wed Aug 23 20:52:20 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc the ceiling near the door is low, and it counts as difficult terrain (marked squares)
[Wed Aug 23 20:52:34 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Otherwise you can move normally inside the hut.
[Wed Aug 23 20:52:42 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf sees the thing vainsh and takes a tumbling dive out of the tent
[Wed Aug 23 20:52:52 2017] : Aldwulf: Acrobatics (Tumble): [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Aug 23 20:53:06 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I assume that my mirrors have gone?
[Wed Aug 23 20:53:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc we've been busy
[Wed Aug 23 20:53:29 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 20:53:57 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 20:54:11 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: As Adwulf ducks past, the spirit shocks him, reappearing where it was
[Wed Aug 23 20:54:14 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(5) + 18] = 23 - Damage: [2d8(1,5)] = 6 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 20:54:30 2017] : Aldwulf: 6 Damage: Aldwulf takes 6 damage. [Wed Aug 23 20:54:35 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid: ?
[Wed Aug 23 20:55:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Not sure why you've placed me inside the hut. I would have remained outside until cleared by Aldwulk and Cuichelm.
[Wed Aug 23 20:56:13 2017] : Eadfrid: Using my greatsword as an improv spear w/ reach (-4 to attack?)
[Wed Aug 23 20:56:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Attack the spirit.
[Wed Aug 23 20:56:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28; Hit: [2d6(6,5) + 10] = 21 damage.
[Wed Aug 23 20:56:30 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 23 20:56:52 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc not sure I am visualising this properly. Do you mean holding it at the hilt and lunging?
[Wed Aug 23 20:57:17 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 20:57:19 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc there's actually a feat to do that - Lunge - do you have it?
[Wed Aug 23 20:57:23 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc no
[Wed Aug 23 20:57:40 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid's effort is brave, but he quickly realises it's not going to work, and changes tactic.
[Wed Aug 23 20:57:59 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc no penalty this time but next attempt costs a move action ;-)
[Wed Aug 23 20:58:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you can move in, just not 5 ft step
[Wed Aug 23 20:58:58 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc that would also come with an attack penalty I assumed because of the cramped space.
[Wed Aug 23 20:59:32 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc no, just costs 2 squares of movement. It's not as bad as squeezing.
[Wed Aug 23 21:00:18 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc next turn then.
[Wed Aug 23 21:00:29 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 23 21:00:51 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit shocks Cuichelm again, hovering in mid-air, then vanishes.
[Wed Aug 23 21:00:53 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(11) + 18] = 29 - Damage: [2d8(3,1)] = 4 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 21:01:05 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc sorry - Cuichelm first.
[Wed Aug 23 21:01:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm steps back and pulls out another scroll
[Wed Aug 23 21:01:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 23 21:01:47 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Will: [1d20(15) + 5 + 6] = 26
[Wed Aug 23 21:01:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:02:06 2017] : Cuichelm: "Stop disappearing!"
[Wed Aug 23 21:02:33 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The glitter lands on the spirit, making it unable to become properly invisible, but it doesn't seem to suffer beyond that.
[Wed Aug 23 21:02:42 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit drifts over to Cuichelm, shocking him again.
[Wed Aug 23 21:02:47 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc 4 damage from the previous roll.
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:00 2017] : Cuichelm: 4 Energy damage (Protection from Energy: 0): Cuichelm resists 0 damage, and takes 4 damage. [Wed Aug 23 21:03:04 2017] : Alhandra (enter): 21:03
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Woohoo!
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:13 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc :O
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:14 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: "You DARE approach Sissthak? You soft, hairless things?"
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:15 2017] : Alhandra: ooc arrrgh
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:20 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc wooo! Heya!
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:30 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I forgot, and Arne was the one who nicely asked "are you not playing today?"
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:34 2017] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:42 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that's no way to speak to Delphine Henry!
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:43 2017] : Alhandra: ooc damned.
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:43 2017] : DM: Hey Del, how's things? Long time no see :)
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:53 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ROFLMA
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:56 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 23 21:03:58 2017] : Alhandra: I'm good!
[Wed Aug 23 21:04:03 2017] : Alhandra: sorry about the mess up
[Wed Aug 23 21:04:31 2017] : DM: Someone want to give Delphine the wrap-up?
[Wed Aug 23 21:04:32 2017] : Alhandra: I'm totally not ready too, I've been working like crazy and all the good of the holidays is gone
[Wed Aug 23 21:04:41 2017] : Alhandra: ie. I'm not leveled up :(
[Wed Aug 23 21:04:44 2017] : DM: You have full spells but no channel energy left.
[Wed Aug 23 21:04:59 2017] : DM: You can play at L4 and level up afterwards :)
[Wed Aug 23 21:05:10 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc bugger, forgot to level up too
[Wed Aug 23 21:05:20 2017] : Alhandra: ok!
[Wed Aug 23 21:05:39 2017] : DM: OK, now we just need a summary for Delphine.
[Wed Aug 23 21:06:26 2017] : DM: No volunteers?
[Wed Aug 23 21:07:23 2017] : Alhandra: Bert is leveling puop like crazy
[Wed Aug 23 21:07:29 2017] : Alhandra: Craig is doing moar spells
[Wed Aug 23 21:07:37 2017] : Alhandra: David is thinkingu his next DM story ;)
[Wed Aug 23 21:07:44 2017] : Alhandra: *thinking up
[Wed Aug 23 21:07:50 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc Which was your last game?
[Wed Aug 23 21:07:57 2017] : Alhandra: omg, last year it seems.
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:01 2017] : Aldwulf: [1d8(1)] = 1
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:07 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc damn it!
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:08 2017] : DM: You headed south from the town in search of a missing child. You found him as a prisoner in the lizardfolk village, and exterminated the lizardfolk, narrowly avoiding being exterminated yourselves.
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:11 2017] : Alhandra: (crap rolls)
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:13 2017] : Eadfrid: We've overwintered in the village training the militia and crafting magic items.
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:26 2017] : Alhandra: the email bits I got
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:35 2017] : Alhandra: yeah, the session just before summer
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:47 2017] : Eadfrid: Helped out a group of explorers who got their cart trapped in the river. They mentioned the lizardfolk village.
[Wed Aug 23 21:08:55 2017] : Alhandra: I haven't taken advantage of that yet, but I'll be working on this, if DM allows still.
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:04 2017] : DM: Yep, certainly.
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Went back to village, someone's child was missing so we went to search for it.
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sent you a headband
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:21 2017] : DM: Just remember you don't have your L5 feat when you're doing the downtime ;-)
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:32 2017] : Alhandra: sure
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:36 2017] : Eadfrid: The witch in the hut was unexpectedly helpful once she's admonished us for ruining her scarecrow.
[Wed Aug 23 21:09:49 2017] : Eadfrid: And pointed us to the lizardfolk village.
[Wed Aug 23 21:10:11 2017] : Eadfrid: We charged in, slaughtered most of them because they were going to eat the boy, Tig.
[Wed Aug 23 21:10:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc add +hovi to the 'wisdom' value in Abilities node
[Wed Aug 23 21:10:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Now we're feeling guilty because we could an unhatched lizardfolk egg.
[Wed Aug 23 21:10:51 2017] : Eadfrid: But the guilt is fading as we're currently being attacked by a lizardfolk spirit.
[Wed Aug 23 21:11:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc aargh, sorry +hoiw
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:08 2017] : Alhandra: ok, so no love story between the lizardfolks and us
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:17 2017] : Alhandra: we're stull in the village?
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:21 2017] : Alhandra: *still
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:26 2017] : Aldwulf: in the last hut
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Yes.
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:41 2017] : Alhandra: ok
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:42 2017] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:43 2017] : Aldwulf: getting attacked by glitterdusted lizard skull ghost
[Wed Aug 23 21:12:49 2017] : Alhandra: ooc thank you David.
[Wed Aug 23 21:13:13 2017] : DM: Alhandra, you're up. The floating skull has an electricity attack, and has injured Cuichelm a lot. It's glitterdusted so it can't turn invisible any more.
[Wed Aug 23 21:14:09 2017] : Alhandra: ooc just a sec
[Wed Aug 23 21:14:13 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: "You DARE approach Sissthak? You soft, hairless things?"
[Wed Aug 23 21:15:47 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc you can roll Knowledge: Religion to identify undead, if you like.
[Wed Aug 23 21:15:50 2017] : Alhandra: Protection from Evil (communal): Level 2 - This spell wards a creature from attacks by evil creatures, from mental control, and from summoned creatures for minutes. It creates a magical barrier around the subject at a distance of 1 foot. The barrier moves with the subject and has three major effects:
[Wed Aug 23 21:16:47 2017] : Alhandra: ooc what's the green bit?
[Wed Aug 23 21:16:47 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc on you, Eadfrid and Adwulf, presumably.
[Wed Aug 23 21:17:00 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc the green bit is difficult terrain where the door of the hut is low.
[Wed Aug 23 21:17:22 2017] : Alhandra: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Aug 23 21:17:23 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc it's sort of a mud mound
[Wed Aug 23 21:17:31 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra doesn't know what it is
[Wed Aug 23 21:18:01 2017] : Alhandra: "I can't get a good look at it, I am not sure what this thing is. Sure thing though, it's not good."
[Wed Aug 23 21:18:03 2017] : Alhandra: done.?
[Wed Aug 23 21:18:06 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Aug 23 21:18:15 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 21:19:23 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf doesn't like this, but draws his rapier and moves in to attack
[Wed Aug 23 21:19:44 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 21:20:04 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 21:20:07 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit dodges nimbly.
[Wed Aug 23 21:20:19 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 21:20:30 2017] : Eadfrid: Enter the hut and attack.
[Wed Aug 23 21:20:35 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30; Hit: [2d6(1,6) + 10] = 17 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19; Hit: [17 + 2d6(2,1) + 10] = 30 damage

[Wed Aug 23 21:20:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:21:08 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid hits the spirit, cutting a gash in its skull. It doesn't do as much damage as he'd hoped (no critical).
[Wed Aug 23 21:21:19 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 23 21:22:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm withdraws to the back of the hut
[Wed Aug 23 21:22:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:05 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit darts across the room, chasing Cuichelm, ignoring the attacks from Eadfrid and Adwulf as it does so.
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:12 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: AoOs?
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:14 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 Damage: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:25 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf stumbles, distracted by the glitter.
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:30 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Hit: [2d6(1,4) + 10] = 15 damage.
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:36 2017] : Aldwulf: "Oh, shiny"
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:41 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid's miss is less dire, but still a miss.
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:43 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(12) + 18] = 30 - Damage: [2d8(3,2)] = 5 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 21:23:49 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: 5 damage to Cuichelm.
[Wed Aug 23 21:23:49 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Energy damage (Protection from Energy: 0): Cuichelm resists 0 damage, and takes 5 damage. [Wed Aug 23 21:23:52 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 23 21:24:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm is unconscious
[Wed Aug 23 21:24:50 2017] : Alhandra: ooc doesn't the protection from evil ward him?
[Wed Aug 23 21:24:54 2017] : Alhandra: ooc this is a touch attack?
[Wed Aug 23 21:25:18 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I've warded everyone for 1 min.
[Wed Aug 23 21:25:33 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc it is a touch attack, but he only gets +2 to his AC from it. Also, you had to touch everyone to ward them, and you couldn't get inside the hut to do so.
[Wed Aug 23 21:25:53 2017] : Alhandra: ooc oh, ok, so he's the only one not touched :(
[Wed Aug 23 21:26:06 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc and yes, it's a touch attack.
[Wed Aug 23 21:26:13 2017] : Alhandra: ooc and it's against esummoned creatures, my bad. Was reading too fast.
[Wed Aug 23 21:27:11 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra comes into the hut
[Wed Aug 23 21:27:44 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I don't know it's undead, or do I?
[Wed Aug 23 21:28:08 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc it's referred to as the Ancestor, and has called itself the Spirit of Sissthak.
[Wed Aug 23 21:28:20 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: You didn't identify it as any particular sort of undead.
[Wed Aug 23 21:28:40 2017] : Alhandra: ooc but would I know enough to try and harm him with healing spells?
[Wed Aug 23 21:28:56 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc if it's undead, then healing spells will harm it.
[Wed Aug 23 21:29:09 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc barring saves, special abilities, SR etc., but "as normal".
[Wed Aug 23 21:29:22 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ok, too sketchy
[Wed Aug 23 21:29:52 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 4 minutes.
[Wed Aug 23 21:30:25 2017] : Alhandra: can I take that back?
[Wed Aug 23 21:30:30 2017] : Alhandra: ooc lol.
[Wed Aug 23 21:30:35 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 21:30:44 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra casts a spell on Eafrid.
[Wed Aug 23 21:30:46 2017] : Alhandra: Bull’s Strength: Level 2 - Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
[Wed Aug 23 21:30:55 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Aug 23 21:31:03 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 21:31:50 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf waits for Eadfrid to go first
[Wed Aug 23 21:31:55 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 21:32:00 2017] : Aldwulf: "Circle around to the right and we can flank it"
[Wed Aug 23 21:32:39 2017] : Eadfrid: Advance and attack
[Wed Aug 23 21:32:46 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32; Hit: [2d6(3,1) + 12] = 16 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21; Hit: [16 + 2d6(1,1) + 12] = 30 damage

[Wed Aug 23 21:32:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:03 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid hits, but not as much damage as he'd hoped.
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:14 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf mutters and moves in
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:21 2017] : Alhandra: ooc you added the Bull's strength David?
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:27 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:31 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 Damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:44 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf can't get through the spirit's guard.
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:46 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:49 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm gets a Stabilise check.
[Wed Aug 23 21:33:59 2017] : Cuichelm: [3d20(19,17,1) - 1] = 36
[Wed Aug 23 21:34:05 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d20(7) - 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 23 21:34:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc do I get a bonus on that?
[Wed Aug 23 21:34:48 2017] : Cuichelm: Stabilize: [1d20(5) + 0 + -1] = 4
[Wed Aug 23 21:34:48 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc nope. Just your CON bonus.
[Wed Aug 23 21:34:58 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit slips past Eadfrid and heads for the doorway.
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I did have a node, still the same result
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:32 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc AoO?
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:36 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: AoO from Adwulf as it takes a Withdraw action
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:39 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 Damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:42 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Miss.
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:52 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit is now out of sight.
[Wed Aug 23 21:35:54 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 23 21:36:06 2017] : Alhandra: ooc DM can I do another knowledge roll now that I have seen the thing better? ;)
[Wed Aug 23 21:36:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm confused that you only get +3 on the roll
[Wed Aug 23 21:36:42 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc you can't retry without additional evidence or information.
[Wed Aug 23 21:36:49 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Perception check while I remember.
[Wed Aug 23 21:36:50 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ok
[Wed Aug 23 21:37:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you get that for trained, you should have ranks and (possibly) int bonus
[Wed Aug 23 21:37:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Aug 23 21:37:17 2017] : Alhandra: ooc oh you're right, I have a +6
[Wed Aug 23 21:37:21 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid doesn't spot annything.
[Wed Aug 23 21:38:03 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra, perception check please.
[Wed Aug 23 21:38:08 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Aug 23 21:38:44 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra notices that the spirit started recovering from its wounds when Cuichelm fell.
[Wed Aug 23 21:38:51 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Knowledge reroll if you like.
[Wed Aug 23 21:39:34 2017] : Alhandra: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Aug 23 21:40:00 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra's pretty certain it's some kind of monster, not an undead.
[Wed Aug 23 21:40:24 2017] : Alhandra: "I'm enclined to think this is a monster and it's taking advantage of dead people"
[Wed Aug 23 21:40:46 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra gets to Culchem and heals him
[Wed Aug 23 21:41:17 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP. Charges remaining: 31.
[Wed Aug 23 21:41:25 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Aug 23 21:41:34 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Aug 23 21:41:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you know you can spontaneously cast CLW?
[Wed Aug 23 21:41:49 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:02 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I do, but I'm still not sure where that thing is done, and I want to keep my spells.
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:10 2017] : Alhandra: *gone
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Exit the hut and look around.
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:42 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: [1d2(1)] = 1
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Well, get to the entrance at least
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:48 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:42:54 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 21:43:24 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf joins Eadfrid at the doorway
[Wed Aug 23 21:43:29 2017] : Aldwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Aug 23 21:43:48 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf can't see it from there. It turned right as it left the hut.
[Wed Aug 23 21:44:20 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Done?
[Wed Aug 23 21:44:26 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 21:44:36 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm? You're prone but alive.
[Wed Aug 23 21:45:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm stands
[Wed Aug 23 21:45:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Move to the edge of the hut
[Wed Aug 23 21:45:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:46:04 2017] : Cuichelm: "Thanks Alhandra"
[Wed Aug 23 21:46:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Aug 23 21:46:48 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm comes to the conclusion that, whatever this is, it's not undead.
[Wed Aug 23 21:46:54 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm also can't see it from there.
[Wed Aug 23 21:47:04 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc how many more rounds on Glitterdust?
[Wed Aug 23 21:47:20 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 27 HP. [Wed Aug 23 21:47:30 2017] : Alhandra: ooc sorry, resetting node
[Wed Aug 23 21:47:36 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 5 in total
[Wed Aug 23 21:47:39 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The "spirit" doesn't reappear.
[Wed Aug 23 21:47:47 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc this is round 3 of glitterdust.
[Wed Aug 23 21:47:53 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 21:48:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Exit the hut, look right.
[Wed Aug 23 21:48:19 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:48:41 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Perception check please.
[Wed Aug 23 21:48:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed Aug 23 21:49:06 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Aug 23 21:49:14 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid spots the glitter behind the hut.
[Wed Aug 23 21:49:19 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit is no longer glowing.
[Wed Aug 23 21:49:30 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc Eadfrid can call out its location if he wants.
[Wed Aug 23 21:49:34 2017] : Eadfrid: I do so
[Wed Aug 23 21:49:38 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 21:50:12 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf moves out into the open and towards the spirit
[Wed Aug 23 21:50:36 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 21:50:51 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 23 21:51:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuicheml moves out and takes a potion
[Wed Aug 23 21:51:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm uses a potion of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Potions remaining: 1.
[Wed Aug 23 21:51:45 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Aug 23 21:51:53 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:52:12 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit drifts over to Aldwulf, saying "You have defiled the hut of the ancestors!"
[Wed Aug 23 21:52:17 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(6) + 18] = 24 - Damage: [2d8(3,1)] = 4 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 21:52:23 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 23 21:52:25 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra follows the others out
[Wed Aug 23 21:52:31 2017] : Aldwulf: 4 Damage: Aldwulf takes 4 damage. [Wed Aug 23 21:53:09 2017] : Alhandra: Use that bless spell now. Every ally is affected.
[Wed Aug 23 21:53:32 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 21:53:33 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 4 minutes.
[Wed Aug 23 21:53:41 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Aug 23 21:53:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Circle round.
[Wed Aug 23 21:53:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 23 21:53:59 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 21:54:19 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf side steps a bit and attacks
[Wed Aug 23 21:54:23 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 Damage: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 21:54:31 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 21:54:31 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf still can't connect a blow.
[Wed Aug 23 21:54:33 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 23 21:54:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP . [Wed Aug 23 21:54:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 23 21:55:28 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Miss. The spear seems to be on target, but the spirit dodges at the last moment.
[Wed Aug 23 21:55:44 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: It drifts a little to the left as the glitter begins to fade.
[Wed Aug 23 21:55:48 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Shock: Touch Attack: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21 - Damage: [2d8(1,3)] = 4 electricity HP.

[Wed Aug 23 21:55:54 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: It shocks Adwulf again.
[Wed Aug 23 21:56:04 2017] : Aldwulf: 4 Damage: Aldwulf takes 4 damage. [Wed Aug 23 21:56:10 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 23 21:57:22 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: If you wanted to try a different knowledge roll, Dungeoneering might be relevant.
[Wed Aug 23 21:57:23 2017] : Alhandra: ooc lol, I'm stuck
[Wed Aug 23 21:57:39 2017] : Alhandra: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Aug 23 21:57:44 2017] : Alhandra: ooc untrained. :(
[Wed Aug 23 21:58:01 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra still can't identify the monster.
[Wed Aug 23 21:59:01 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra gest scloser to Adwulf and heals him
[Wed Aug 23 21:59:19 2017] : Alhandra: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Aug 23 21:59:25 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Aug 23 21:59:39 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 21:59:56 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step and attack.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:10 2017] : Eadfrid: No. Move and flank.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17; Hit: [2d6(4,5) + 12] = 21 damage.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:23 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: A miss, this time.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:27 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc even with flanking.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:27 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc +2 for flank which still isn't enough
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:30 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:33 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:39 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:44 2017] : Aldwulf: Sneak Damage: [3d6(5,1,2)] = 8
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:53 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc does that include flanking?
[Wed Aug 23 22:00:59 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 22:01:09 2017] : Alhandra: ooc and bless?
[Wed Aug 23 22:01:09 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc critical threat as well
[Wed Aug 23 22:01:17 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 22:01:45 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf manages a decent strike, finally, and ichor drips from the wound.
[Wed Aug 23 22:01:54 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 22:02:11 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit looks badly injured, but the last of the glitter falls off it and fades.
[Wed Aug 23 22:02:14 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: It's now invisible.
[Wed Aug 23 22:02:16 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 23 22:02:58 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc delay
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:05 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Knowledge: Dungeoneering if you like.
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:10 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The invisible spirit...
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:12 2017] : Cuichelm: "Step back so I can cast on him again"
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:16 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: doesn't attack.
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:26 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Perception checks, please.
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:26 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:38 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Aug 23 22:03:45 2017] : Aldwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(13) + 10] = 23
[Wed Aug 23 22:04:30 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Cuichelm identifies it as a Will-o-the-Wisp
[Wed Aug 23 22:04:56 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: It's an evil, intelligent monster, not undead, so it's lucky that Alhandra didn't try harming it with a healing spell.
[Wed Aug 23 22:05:03 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 23 22:05:14 2017] : Cuichelm: "It's a Will-o-the-Wisp"
[Wed Aug 23 22:05:19 2017] : Cuichelm: "Not undead"
[Wed Aug 23 22:05:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc weaknesses?
[Wed Aug 23 22:06:18 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc not really. It's immune to magic except Maze and Magic Missile, so long as the spell allows SR.
[Wed Aug 23 22:06:33 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra gets back to Culchem and heals him now.
[Wed Aug 23 22:06:40 2017] : Alhandra: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Aug 23 22:06:54 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: They feed on fear, including when a creature is dying.
[Wed Aug 23 22:07:02 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: That's probably why the lizardfolk kept Tig alive.
[Wed Aug 23 22:07:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Aug 23 22:07:43 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:22 2017] : Eadfrid: Backup 20 ft, ready a throwing ax attack.
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:23 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how wounded was it, and was it still healing?
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:34 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc it was badly wounded, and not still healing.
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:37 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'll take my turn now
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:55 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf also backs up
[Wed Aug 23 22:08:58 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 23 22:09:09 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc waiting
[Wed Aug 23 22:09:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "Sorry guys, this is the best I can do..."
[Wed Aug 23 22:09:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 23 22:09:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 3???
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc damn, I just made it hard for us all!
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:12 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: The spirit doesn't drop dead.
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:14 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:33 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf takes another stab at the beastie
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:35 2017] : Cuichelm: 3 Damage: Cuichelm takes 3 damage. [Wed Aug 23 22:10:35 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:48 2017] : Aldwulf: 3 Damage: Aldwulf takes 3 damage. [Wed Aug 23 22:10:51 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Adwulf lunges at empty space, and almost falls over.
[Wed Aug 23 22:10:59 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 23 22:11:30 2017] : Spirit of Sissthak: Nothing much happens, and it becomes apparent that the spirit has fled. It doesn't reappear, nor does it attack you again.
[Wed Aug 23 22:12:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "I am not happy about that"
[Wed Aug 23 22:12:01 2017] : Alhandra: 3 Damage: Alhandra takes 3 damage. [Wed Aug 23 22:12:43 2017] : DM: Are you looting the treasure?
[Wed Aug 23 22:13:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Yes.
[Wed Aug 23 22:13:19 2017] : Aldwulf: "Lets see what that thing was hording"
[Wed Aug 23 22:13:55 2017] : DM: masterwork cold iron longspear, a tree feather token, a ring of swimming, animal skins, some gems and coin worth 269gp total.
[Wed Aug 23 22:14:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "Another tree feather token"
[Wed Aug 23 22:15:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "That ring might come in handy"
[Wed Aug 23 22:15:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how wide was the river?
[Wed Aug 23 22:16:06 2017] : DM: ooc the river is about 50' to the bank.
[Wed Aug 23 22:16:18 2017] : Aldwulf: "We got over here easily enough"
[Wed Aug 23 22:16:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "Give me some time to read my spellbook"
[Wed Aug 23 22:16:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "I have a plan"
[Wed Aug 23 22:16:48 2017] : Aldwulf: "Ok"
[Wed Aug 23 22:16:59 2017] : DM: What's the next steps?
[Wed Aug 23 22:17:08 2017] : Eadfrid: Return Tig to the village
[Wed Aug 23 22:17:39 2017] : Cuichelm: "I have a new spell that allows me to fly"
[Wed Aug 23 22:17:55 2017] : Aldwulf: "just you?"
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "To be honest I recommend that we rest here for the night first"
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:17 2017] : Cuichelm: "It's well protected"
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:28 2017] : Aldwulf: "Maybe not a bad idea. We can close the gate"
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:29 2017] : Alhandra: "I would like that yes. I need to regain some strength in order to cast again"é
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:31 2017] : Tig: "Why do I have to stay here? Can't we go home now? Me and Arthur?"
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:52 2017] : Alhandra: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:56 2017] : Alhandra: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Aug 23 22:18:59 2017] : Alhandra: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP
[Wed Aug 23 22:19:06 2017] : Alhandra: for whoever needs the most.
[Wed Aug 23 22:19:11 2017] : Aldwulf: "We are tired and its getting late"
[Wed Aug 23 22:19:31 2017] : Cuichelm: "Anyway, with this spell, you can share using the swimming ring, and I can fly it back to everyone"
[Wed Aug 23 22:19:31 2017] : Alhandra: ooc we'll regain the 3 HP during the night?
[Wed Aug 23 22:19:41 2017] : Tig: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 23 22:19:53 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc who was the healing for?
[Wed Aug 23 22:20:12 2017] : Alhandra: ooc you primarily and then maybe Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 23 22:20:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Aug 23 22:20:49 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Aug 23 22:20:52 2017] : DM: You persuade Tig to stay one more night in the abandoned village, and the next day you set off back to town.
[Wed Aug 23 22:20:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 23 22:21:33 2017] : DM: It's a long journey, and Tig's anxious to get back to his parents. You eventually get there, though, after a full day's ride.
[Wed Aug 23 22:21:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc aww, I was crafting a solution!
[Wed Aug 23 22:22:02 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 23 22:22:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Fly: Level 3 - The subject can fly
The subject can fly at a speed of 60 feet and gains a +2 bonus on Fly skill checks (Duration = 5 minutes)

[Wed Aug 23 22:22:12 2017] : DM: ooc you take the goat over the river first, remember?
[Wed Aug 23 22:22:24 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 23 22:22:29 2017] : DM: Smoke rises from the chimneys of the houses, and it's a pleasant and peaceful sight after the swamp.
[Wed Aug 23 22:22:31 2017] : DM: GAME END