Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 16 20:00:00 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 16 20:01:31 2017] : DM: You had made it over to the lizardfolks' fortified island. By a combination of sweet-talking and bullying the gate guards, you talked your way in; it turns out they felt guilty about tormenting the child prisoner. Eating, that's one thing, but torture is too far.
[Wed Aug 16 20:01:38 2017] : DM: As the lizardfolk say, "Meat is meat".
[Wed Aug 16 20:02:09 2017] : DM: You'd found the child and untied him, but then the alarm was raised...
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:02 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:06 2017] : Aldwulf: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:07 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 0 + 2] = 15
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:11 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:17 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:46 2017] : DM: OK... what's Cuichelm's DEX?
[Wed Aug 16 20:03:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc are Adwulf and Alhandra in an AA meeting?
[Wed Aug 16 20:04:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 18
[Wed Aug 16 20:04:04 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 16 20:04:12 2017] : DM: ooc Alhandra is playing the part of the child.
[Wed Aug 16 20:04:29 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc "A child has been found"
[Wed Aug 16 20:04:53 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 16 20:06:22 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc was he always "aLdwulf"?
[Wed Aug 16 20:06:22 2017] : DM: Two well-armed lizardfolk, both somewhat more muscular than the gate guards, emerge from a hut and spot Adwulf untying the child.
[Wed Aug 16 20:06:49 2017] : DM: They shout something in Draconic.
[Wed Aug 16 20:06:58 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc what was it?
[Wed Aug 16 20:07:07 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc I speak it
[Wed Aug 16 20:07:23 2017] : DM: It's "Stop him! And close the gate!"
[Wed Aug 16 20:07:27 2017] : DM: Cuichelm, you're up.
[Wed Aug 16 20:08:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Aug 16 20:08:11 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:08:18 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 20:09:31 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I probably told Eadfrid what they said before I started casting
[Wed Aug 16 20:09:42 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf finishes removing the ropes and hauls the kids towards the gate as fast as possible
[Wed Aug 16 20:09:58 2017] : DM: OK...
[Wed Aug 16 20:10:05 2017] : DM: What are you doing to make that faster?
[Wed Aug 16 20:10:13 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc btw, I only realised tonight that I'd been spelling Aldwulfs name wrong all this time
[Wed Aug 16 20:10:22 2017] : DM: ooc but... nooo!
[Wed Aug 16 20:11:15 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc dont think there's anything else I can do
[Wed Aug 16 20:11:32 2017] : DM: OK. Strength check to drag the child along, please.
[Wed Aug 16 20:11:36 2017] : Aldwulf: Strength: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Aug 16 20:11:57 2017] : Aldwulf: "RUN!"
[Wed Aug 16 20:12:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc well, he introduced himself already and we've been calling him Adwulf for about a year, so Adwulf is what Cuichelm will be calling him
[Wed Aug 16 20:12:23 2017] : DM: Fortunately, the boy cooperates. Though his muscles are stiff, he does his best to stumble along instead of trying to freeze in place.
[Wed Aug 16 20:12:47 2017] : DM: ooc the boy has a speed of 20' at the moment.
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:00 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? You're already enlarged; Cuichelm has his mirror images up.
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:08 2017] : DM: The gates are open in front of you.
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Go through the gate and menace the gate guards to make them back up.
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:42 2017] : DM: They look at you, unconvinced.
[Wed Aug 16 20:13:49 2017] : DM: The two warriors charge Adwulf.
[Wed Aug 16 20:14:21 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 - Damage: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:14:24 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 - Damage: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:14:29 2017] : DM: 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 20:14:30 2017] : Aldwulf: 8 Damage: Aldwulf takes 8 damage. [Wed Aug 16 20:14:45 2017] : DM: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Aug 16 20:15:22 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc Further to my 'need to nip out' bit, it'll be just before 9. Will be back in 5-10 mins
[Wed Aug 16 20:15:46 2017] : DM: The two gate guards look conflicted. They want to let the child escape, but are afraid of the consequences if they do. They make a token effort to close the gates, but it's not very convincing, since they'd have to push past Eadfrid to do so.
[Wed Aug 16 20:15:49 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 20:15:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Small Mud Elemental: Cuichelm completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Aug 16 20:16:29 2017] : Cuichelm: The summon charges at the nearest
[Wed Aug 16 20:16:43 2017] : DM: Lizardfolk Brave: AC = 21
[Wed Aug 16 20:16:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Aug 16 20:17:12 2017] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 16 20:17:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves behind Eadfrid to get a better look
[Wed Aug 16 20:18:18 2017] : DM: Done?
[Wed Aug 16 20:18:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Silent Image: Level 1 - Creates an illusion of an object, creature, or force up to 8 ten ft cubes as visualized by Cuichelm. (Duration: concentration; Range: 560 feet)DC 17 will save
[Wed Aug 16 20:19:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Chuichelm creates an image of a swamp beast that eats lizardfolk (roll in a sec) climbing the palisade
[Wed Aug 16 20:19:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15
[Wed Aug 16 20:19:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc a large or huge creature
[Wed Aug 16 20:20:31 2017] : DM: OK... It's a huge, scary-looking...
[Wed Aug 16 20:20:38 2017] : DM: [1d6(4)] = 4 (low is bad)
[Wed Aug 16 20:20:43 2017] : DM: toad.
[Wed Aug 16 20:20:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that will do
[Wed Aug 16 20:21:11 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk look at it in concern.
[Wed Aug 16 20:21:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:21:15 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 20:21:58 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf attacks the flanked Lizard
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:00 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:13 2017] : DM: Lizardfolk Brave: AC = 21
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:18 2017] : Aldwulf: +2 for flank
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:32 2017] : DM: The warrior almost dodges the blow, but doesn't quite manage.
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:35 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc forgot to include it, but will from now on
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:38 2017] : DM: ooc sneak attack?
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:43 2017] : Aldwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(1,1)] = 2
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:47 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc ffs
[Wed Aug 16 20:22:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 16 20:23:07 2017] : Aldwulf: "Get behind me"
[Wed Aug 16 20:23:08 2017] : Aldwulf: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:23:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc don't you get some awesome vital strike thing?
[Wed Aug 16 20:23:35 2017] : DM: The kid ducks behind Adwulf, but looks like he is about to flee.
[Wed Aug 16 20:23:46 2017] : DM: ooc Vital Strike has a prerequisite of BAB+6
[Wed Aug 16 20:23:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 20:24:00 2017] : Eadfrid: Attack A.
[Wed Aug 16 20:24:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(10) + 11] = 21; Hit: [3d6(1,5,1) + 10] = 17 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 20:24:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 16 20:24:29 2017] : DM: The guard falls, greenish blood spraying everywhere.
[Wed Aug 16 20:24:50 2017] : DM: The other guard looks betrayed.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:04 2017] : DM: The two warriors attack Adwulf, splitting up to flank him.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:10 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 - Damage: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:12 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:16 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 - Damage: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:18 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:32 2017] : DM: 25 damage as they attack and bite.
[Wed Aug 16 20:25:44 2017] : Aldwulf: 9 Damage: Aldwulf takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 16 20:25:47 2017] : Aldwulf: 4 Damage: Aldwulf takes 4 damage. [Wed Aug 16 20:25:50 2017] : Aldwulf: 9 Damage: Aldwulf takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 16 20:26:05 2017] : DM: ooc the 4 damage didn't happen.
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:06 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Aug 16 20:26:10 2017] : Aldwulf: 7 Damage: Aldwulf takes 7 damage. [Wed Aug 16 20:26:16 2017] : DM: The surviving gate guard tries to strike Eadfrid, in a panic.
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:18 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 - Damage: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:19 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf collapses
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how come you were so low to start?
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:26 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc again
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:36 2017] : DM: ooc they injured him last round
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:38 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc already hit once
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:46 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 20:26:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ah, I missed that
[Wed Aug 16 20:27:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc they ignored the toad?
[Wed Aug 16 20:27:54 2017] : DM: ooc they decided it wasn't enough of a priority. It wasn't a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast.
[Wed Aug 16 20:28:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm has the toad move into the complex and start to squeeze into, or burrow down their mounds (?)
[Wed Aug 16 20:29:15 2017] : DM: It's a case of squeezing in, as far as you can see.
[Wed Aug 16 20:29:19 2017] : Cuichelm: The elemental takes a step
[Wed Aug 16 20:29:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25; Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Aug 16 20:29:38 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 3 + 3] = 25
[Wed Aug 16 20:30:05 2017] : DM: The warrior drops.
[Wed Aug 16 20:30:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Unerring missiles of force strike one or more targets (range 120 feet). Damage: [2d4(3,3) + 2] = 8.
[Wed Aug 16 20:30:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on C
[Wed Aug 16 20:30:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:30:55 2017] : DM: ooc isn't concentrating on an illusion a standard action?
[Wed Aug 16 20:31:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I thought it was move
[Wed Aug 16 20:31:17 2017] : DM: ooc Move this round; you can look it up ;-)
[Wed Aug 16 20:31:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf, Stabilise check please.
[Wed Aug 16 20:32:34 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc what is it again?
[Wed Aug 16 20:32:50 2017] : Aldwulf: oco you'd think I'd know the number of times alwulf has had to roll it
[Wed Aug 16 20:32:55 2017] : DM: ooc 1d20+con modifier; DC is (10-HP)
[Wed Aug 16 20:33:20 2017] : Aldwulf: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 16 20:33:30 2017] : DM: Adwulf loses another HP
[Wed Aug 16 20:33:42 2017] : DM: ooc Aldwulf. Argh. We may rename you by executive order ;-)
[Wed Aug 16 20:33:44 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 20:34:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Aug 16 20:34:17 2017] : Aldwulf: 7 Damage: Aldwulf takes 1 damage. [Wed Aug 16 20:34:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate the guard to make it withdraw/retreat.
[Wed Aug 16 20:34:39 2017] : Eadfrid: Move towards the others if it worked.
[Wed Aug 16 20:34:41 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 16 20:34:44 2017] : DM: The guard is shaken.
[Wed Aug 16 20:34:44 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc should be -2
[Wed Aug 16 20:35:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc coulda, woulda, shoulda
[Wed Aug 16 20:35:19 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Aug 16 20:35:33 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk warrior grabs the child, and starts dragging him away.
[Wed Aug 16 20:35:38 2017] : DM: CMB: [1d20(8) + 4 - 0] = 12
[Wed Aug 16 20:35:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no response to the illusion?
[Wed Aug 16 20:35:54 2017] : DM: ooc getting to that... (honest)
[Wed Aug 16 20:36:16 2017] : DM: In Draconic "The ancestor will deal with it!"
[Wed Aug 16 20:37:24 2017] : DM: The terrified warrior bolts for the nearest mound, just as 3 more lizardfolk emerge from another of the huts.
[Wed Aug 16 20:38:06 2017] : Lizardfolk E: "To the gatessss!"
[Wed Aug 16 20:38:12 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 20:38:24 2017] : DM: [1d4(3)] = 3
[Wed Aug 16 20:38:37 2017] : DM: [1d8(1)] = 1
[Wed Aug 16 20:39:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm stops concentrating, just after he made it look like it had gone into the mound
[Wed Aug 16 20:39:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(4,4)] = 8 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Wed Aug 16 20:39:56 2017] : DM: ooc that's a huge radius!
[Wed Aug 16 20:40:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or something
[Wed Aug 16 20:40:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc soz ;-)
[Wed Aug 16 20:40:30 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk yell in pain as stones rain down on them.
[Wed Aug 16 20:40:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:40:44 2017] : DM: Aldwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 20:40:51 2017] : Aldwulf: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Aug 16 20:41:00 2017] : DM: Aldwulf stops bleeding out.
[Wed Aug 16 20:41:06 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 20:41:08 2017] : Aldwulf: Alwulf is no longer bleeding
[Wed Aug 16 20:41:16 2017] : DM: ooc did the elemental do anything?
[Wed Aug 16 20:41:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Move closer to C.
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17; Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:25 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sorry I forgot him
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:29 2017] : DM: The elemental misses.
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:41 2017] : DM: The child tries to wriggle free.
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:44 2017] : DM: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20
[Wed Aug 16 20:42:47 2017] : DM: CMD: [10 + 6] = 16
[Wed Aug 16 20:43:02 2017] : DM: and gets away, running to hide in the corner.
[Wed Aug 16 20:43:28 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk warrior attacks the elemental, since it seems like the easier target.
[Wed Aug 16 20:43:31 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 - Damage: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:43:32 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:43:37 2017] : DM: 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 20:44:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 9 remaining
[Wed Aug 16 20:44:40 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk move towards the gate, one of them splashing into the shallows next to Cuichelm.
[Wed Aug 16 20:44:42 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 20:45:21 2017] : Cuichelm: Step back
[Wed Aug 16 20:45:26 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 17 will save for all within the area.
[Wed Aug 16 20:45:47 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 0 + 0] = 7
[Wed Aug 16 20:45:48 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(14) + 0 + 0] = 14
[Wed Aug 16 20:46:14 2017] : DM: They collaps unconscious.
[Wed Aug 16 20:46:21 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Aug 16 20:46:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm roots in his scrollcase
[Wed Aug 16 20:46:53 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon moves to flank
[Wed Aug 16 20:46:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Damage: [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Aug 16 20:47:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:47:13 2017] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 16 20:47:17 2017] : DM: Aldwulf is unconscious. Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid pours a cure light wounds potion into ADwulf. [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:13 2017] : DM: ooc lol :)
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:21 2017] : Cuichelm: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 4 minutes
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:25 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Aug 16 20:48:29 2017] : Eadfrid: "Over here, child. I'll keep you safe."
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:35 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:39 2017] : DM: ooc Diplomacy check, please.
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc aargh... node typing
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:43 2017] : Eadfrid: Diplomacy: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Aug 16 20:48:47 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc was meant to be :-D
[Wed Aug 16 20:49:00 2017] : DM: ooc Circumstance bonus for obviously being scarier than the lizardfolk.
[Wed Aug 16 20:49:10 2017] : DM: The child...
[Wed Aug 16 20:49:34 2017] : DM: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 - beat 15 and the child comes to hide behind Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:01 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk warrior attacks the elemental again.
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:06 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 - Damage: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:07 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:12 2017] : DM: And misses.
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I read that as emmental
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:18 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:31 2017] : DM: ooc can unconscious creatures (as in Colour Spray) be awoken?
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:54 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk tries to wake up its fallen ally.
[Wed Aug 16 20:50:57 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc they are also blinded and stunned
[Wed Aug 16 20:51:08 2017] : DM: ooc yes, but he doesn't know that.
[Wed Aug 16 20:51:25 2017] : Lizardfolk G: "..."
[Wed Aug 16 20:51:26 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'd suggest that they are pretty unresponsive
[Wed Aug 16 20:51:51 2017] : Lizardfolk E: "Help us!"
[Wed Aug 16 20:52:52 2017] : DM: From the mound at the back, two more lizardfolk warriors emerge. They both wear the coloured armour of the more senior warriors.
[Wed Aug 16 20:53:57 2017] : DM: One of them (D) ducks into another hut; the other one circles around the rocky area towards Adwulf and Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 20:54:00 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 20:54:03 2017] : Cuichelm: The summon disappears
[Wed Aug 16 20:54:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm uses a wand of burning hands dealing [1d4(3)] = 3 HP fire damage in a 15 ft cone. Reflex DC 12 for half damage. Charges remaining: 1.
[Wed Aug 16 20:54:48 2017] : DM: ooc don't they auto-fail if they're unconscious?
[Wed Aug 16 20:54:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Step back
[Wed Aug 16 20:54:54 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 0 + 0] = 2
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I think so
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:12 2017] : DM: The three injured lizardfolk die.
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:35 2017] : DM: ooc you can't 5-ft step there; the water's too deep.
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:50 2017] : DM: Adwulf? You're conscious but prone.
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:56 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf downs a potion, grabs his sword and gets to his feet
[Wed Aug 16 20:55:59 2017] : Aldwulf: (swift) Aldwulf desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(1) + 1] = 2HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:56:15 2017] : Aldwulf: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:56:30 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc Need to nip out. Will be less than 10 mins
[Wed Aug 16 20:56:35 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 20:57:08 2017] : DM: ooc thanks Bert - we'll pause before your next turn.
[Wed Aug 16 20:57:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I didn't realise that they were dead
[Wed Aug 16 20:57:20 2017] : Eadfrid: Hack at C.
[Wed Aug 16 20:57:25 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(1) + 11] = 12; Hit: [3d6(4,5,1) + 10] = 20 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 20:57:38 2017] : DM: A bad miss, and Eadfrid almost overbalances.
[Wed Aug 16 20:57:43 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 20:58:05 2017] : DM: The child shifts past Eadfrid, keeping hidden at the back.
[Wed Aug 16 20:58:25 2017] : DM: The two warriors charge Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 20:58:47 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can't charge in difficult terrain
[Wed Aug 16 20:58:49 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid gets an AoO on one of them; Adwulf gets an AoO on C.
[Wed Aug 16 20:58:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(17) + 11] = 28; Hit: [3d6(6,6,4) + 10] = 26 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 20:59:05 2017] : DM: ooc one of them is not in difficult terrain; the other one is moving not charging.
[Wed Aug 16 20:59:24 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 - Damage: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 20:59:38 2017] : DM: 6 damage to Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 21:00:04 2017] : DM: The other warrior emerges from the hut, leading two huge lizards behind it.
[Wed Aug 16 21:01:00 2017] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Aug 16 21:01:26 2017] : DM: ooc waiting for Adwulf's AoO; Cuichelm can plan actions :-)
[Wed Aug 16 21:01:42 2017] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 16 21:03:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc stone call scroll, I'll draw it now
[Wed Aug 16 21:04:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you get the idea
[Wed Aug 16 21:04:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc the other is still active for another round
[Wed Aug 16 21:06:08 2017] : DM: ooc Cuichelm is not a Zen Master - he's a Venn Master.
[Wed Aug 16 21:06:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ROFL
[Wed Aug 16 21:06:47 2017] : Clockwork Leviathan: ooc oh dear
[Wed Aug 16 21:07:50 2017] : Aldwulf: oc back
[Wed Aug 16 21:07:59 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:08:12 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf misses with his AoO.
[Wed Aug 16 21:08:14 2017] : DM: GAME RESUME.
[Wed Aug 16 21:08:23 2017] : DM: Cuichelm casts a spell, hammering the area with more stones.
[Wed Aug 16 21:08:25 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 16 21:08:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves in
[Wed Aug 16 21:08:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:04 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:24 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf steps to the side and attacks
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:32 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:40 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc includes flank
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:43 2017] : DM: Another miss, sadly.
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:47 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf needs new dice.
[Wed Aug 16 21:09:55 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:10:04 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc aldwulf needs killed and replaced in his sleep
[Wed Aug 16 21:10:25 2017] : Eadfrid: Hack at H
[Wed Aug 16 21:10:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(19) + 11] = 30; Hit: [3d6(3,2,4) + 9] = 18 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29; Hit: [18 + 3d6(5,2,4) + 9] = 38 damage

[Wed Aug 16 21:10:50 2017] : DM: Eadfrid demonstrates that his miss last time was an aberration, not the norm, and brutally dismembers the warrior.
[Wed Aug 16 21:10:51 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc wrong node +1 extra damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:11:08 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Adwulf needs to be 'unchained'!
[Wed Aug 16 21:11:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Move towards Cuichelm
[Wed Aug 16 21:11:22 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:11:44 2017] : DM: The kid stays very close to Eadfrid, who seems to be more effective than Aldwulf.
[Wed Aug 16 21:12:08 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk warrior, and his two pets, start heading for the gate.
[Wed Aug 16 21:12:10 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc oh rub it in
[Wed Aug 16 21:12:32 2017] : DM: ooc :-p
[Wed Aug 16 21:12:47 2017] : DM: From the central mount, a huge lizardfolk, presumably the king, emerges.
[Wed Aug 16 21:13:14 2017] : DM: He looks around and hurls a javelin at Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 21:13:20 2017] : DM: Javelin: Attack: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 7] = 13 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22, Damage: [13 + 1d6(1) + 7] = 21 HP

[Wed Aug 16 21:13:29 2017] : DM: 21 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:13:32 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:13:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ouch!
[Wed Aug 16 21:14:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc what's the boy's name?
[Wed Aug 16 21:14:08 2017] : DM: ooc Tig
[Wed Aug 16 21:14:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "Tig, listen carefully..."
[Wed Aug 16 21:14:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm going to hide you from everyone, even us"
[Wed Aug 16 21:14:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "Stick close to one of us and if we call your name, let us know where you are"
[Wed Aug 16 21:15:01 2017] : Cuichelm: Invisibility: Level 2 - Touched creature gains +40 to stealth (+20 when moving) for 4 minutes
[Wed Aug 16 21:15:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:15:17 2017] : DM: The boy vanishes.
[Wed Aug 16 21:15:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:16:03 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf moves to eadfrids side, swigging another potion as he goes
[Wed Aug 16 21:16:05 2017] : Aldwulf: (swift) Aldwulf desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:16:15 2017] : Aldwulf: 9 Damage: Aldwulf takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 16 21:16:18 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 16 21:16:20 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 16 21:16:42 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc forgot the first potion
[Wed Aug 16 21:16:43 2017] : Aldwulf: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed Aug 16 21:17:17 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 16 21:17:21 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:18:22 2017] : Eadfrid: Where's B? Inside the hutor on top?
[Wed Aug 16 21:18:27 2017] : DM: Inside.
[Wed Aug 16 21:18:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Is the king holding any more javelins?
[Wed Aug 16 21:19:21 2017] : DM: Yes, he has another javelin, and a trident in his left hand. (Claw?)
[Wed Aug 16 21:19:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I was wondering what weapons he had
[Wed Aug 16 21:19:44 2017] : Eadfrid: Move to get cover from javelins. Ready an attack.
[Wed Aug 16 21:19:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 16 21:19:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc claws are at the end of hands on humanoids (or so I interpret)
[Wed Aug 16 21:20:19 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk warrior continues to struggle through the rocks, with his lizards in tow.
[Wed Aug 16 21:20:47 2017] : DM: AoO from Eadfrid (or the readied attack, if you prefer)
[Wed Aug 16 21:21:00 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(1) + 11] = 12; Hit: [3d6(3,1,4) + 10] = 18 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:21:34 2017] : DM: As Craig points out, you get one of each.
[Wed Aug 16 21:21:42 2017] : DM: The first one misses, obviously.
[Wed Aug 16 21:22:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(14) + 11] = 25; Hit: [3d6(6,4,1) + 10] = 21 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:22:36 2017] : DM: Eadfrid kills the warrior.
[Wed Aug 16 21:22:55 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:22 2017] : DM: ooc on the boy? ;-)
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:22 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc On the king
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:31 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + -1 + 2] = 12
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:44 2017] : DM: The king brushes at his eyes, but too late.
[Wed Aug 16 21:23:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:24:02 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:24:06 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc root in scroll case
[Wed Aug 16 21:24:19 2017] : DM: ooc you're supposed to keep scrolls in there, not roots.
[Wed Aug 16 21:25:01 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc do we know that B is in there?
[Wed Aug 16 21:25:25 2017] : DM: ooc you know he went in but not out.
[Wed Aug 16 21:26:33 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf tries to run around the hut, past the blinded King
[Wed Aug 16 21:26:37 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 16 21:27:18 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc stupid stones
[Wed Aug 16 21:27:27 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:27:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Chop A
[Wed Aug 16 21:27:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Hit: [3d6(2,5,3) + 10] = 20 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:27:46 2017] : DM: Monitor Lizard: AC = 15
Speed=30', swim 30'
Scent

[Wed Aug 16 21:27:57 2017] : DM: One dies.
[Wed Aug 16 21:28:07 2017] : DM: The other lizard steps forward and bites Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 21:28:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:28:14 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP, plus grab and poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 14 or take [1d2(2)] = 2 Dex damage.

[Wed Aug 16 21:28:30 2017] : DM: The Lizard King ducks back inside his hut.
[Wed Aug 16 21:28:37 2017] : DM: Cuichelm/
[Wed Aug 16 21:29:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc is he visible in the doorway, if he only moved 5 ft?
[Wed Aug 16 21:29:53 2017] : DM: ooc barely.
[Wed Aug 16 21:30:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc barely is good enough
[Wed Aug 16 21:30:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 16 21:30:19 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:30:35 2017] : DM: The king yells.
[Wed Aug 16 21:30:38 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:31:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc stones disappear
[Wed Aug 16 21:31:45 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf moves behind A and attacks
[Wed Aug 16 21:31:52 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 Damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:31:55 2017] : Aldwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(4,2)] = 6
[Wed Aug 16 21:32:10 2017] : DM: Adwulf finishes off the lizard.
[Wed Aug 16 21:32:16 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:32:19 2017] : Cuichelm: "Tig is safe..."
[Wed Aug 16 21:32:34 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't think that the village is, while this king is alive"
[Wed Aug 16 21:32:46 2017] : Aldwulf: "Agreed"
[Wed Aug 16 21:32:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Advance on the king
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:28 2017] : DM: OK. There are noises inside the hut. A few voices, and a snarling sound.
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:35 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + -1 + 2] = 13
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:44 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:54 2017] : DM: ooc I'm leaving the boy in his last known position...
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:54 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16
[Wed Aug 16 21:33:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Spellcraft: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17
[Wed Aug 16 21:34:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc what was the noise?
[Wed Aug 16 21:34:17 2017] : DM: The sounds are not spellcasting sort of sounds. It's hard to tell much beyond that.
[Wed Aug 16 21:34:44 2017] : Cuichelm: Move to Adwulf
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Vanish: Level 1 - Touched creature gains +40 to stealth (+20 when moving) for 4 rounds
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:09 2017] : Aldwulf: "Oh!"
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:13 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "Go get 'em!"
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "I bought that over the winter"
[Wed Aug 16 21:35:37 2017] : DM: ooc ... Tiger!
[Wed Aug 16 21:36:02 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf moves towards the hut, sheathing his sword and drawing his bow
[Wed Aug 16 21:36:18 2017] : Aldwulf: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:36:35 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:36:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Stab at the king through the doorway.
[Wed Aug 16 21:36:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(14) + 11] = 25; Hit: [3d6(4,4,5) + 10] = 23 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:36:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:37:14 2017] : DM: [1d2(1)] = 1 - 1 is a miss
[Wed Aug 16 21:37:22 2017] : DM: Lizardfolk King: AC = 20
[Wed Aug 16 21:37:35 2017] : DM: The door is narrow, and the angle awkward, but you manage a good hit
[Wed Aug 16 21:37:41 2017] : DM: ooc I mixed up cover and concealment.
[Wed Aug 16 21:38:10 2017] : DM: The king yells in pain, and steps deeper into the hut.
[Wed Aug 16 21:38:15 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(20) + -1 + 2] = 21
[Wed Aug 16 21:38:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Can I see who he was talking to?
[Wed Aug 16 21:38:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc he could probably ragesmash through the mudhut roof into him ;-)
[Wed Aug 16 21:38:49 2017] : DM: Two crocodile-like creatures, with dark red heads, dart out of the hut at Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 21:39:05 2017] : DM: Blood Caiman: AC = 14
Speed=20' (sprint once/minute), swim 30'
Scent

[Wed Aug 16 21:39:09 2017] : DM: ooc AoO?
[Wed Aug 16 21:39:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(20) + 11] = 31; Hit: [3d6(6,6,6) + 10] = 28 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17; Hit: [28 + 3d6(2,3,1) + 10] = 44 damage

[Wed Aug 16 21:39:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28
[Wed Aug 16 21:39:28 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can't see them from there.
[Wed Aug 16 21:39:33 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 - Damage: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 HP, plus grab. "

[Wed Aug 16 21:39:43 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc D'oh!
[Wed Aug 16 21:39:48 2017] : DM: A miss.
[Wed Aug 16 21:40:36 2017] : DM: Three female lizardfolk, apparently the king's harem, dart out to surround Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 21:40:43 2017] : DM: Two of them help the third to attack.
[Wed Aug 16 21:40:47 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 - Damage: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:40:48 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10 - Damage: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:40:52 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14 - Damage: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:41:03 2017] : DM: They almost manage to penetrate his guard.
[Wed Aug 16 21:41:07 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:41:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves to see what is going on
[Wed Aug 16 21:41:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 4 rounds. DC 17 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Aug 16 21:41:49 2017] : DM: Cuichelm sees Eadfrid surrounded, and only darkness inside the hut
[Wed Aug 16 21:42:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on E and F but not Eadfrid... 45 degrees to the squares
[Wed Aug 16 21:42:45 2017] : DM: ooc actually - flanking - that was a hit; Eadfrid takes 4 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:42:48 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(18) + 0 + 0] = 18
[Wed Aug 16 21:42:49 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 0 + 0] = 9
[Wed Aug 16 21:42:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:42:57 2017] : DM: F is prone.
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:02 2017] : Eadfrid: 8 / 45 Hit Points
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:03 2017] : DM: Adwulf? You're still invisble.
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:05 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc can I see the King? (darkvision, low light)
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:17 2017] : DM: ooc yes, you can. He's glittering as well.
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:23 2017] : DM: ooc forgot that bit of the spell.
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that probably helps a fair bit
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:35 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc have I got a clear shot past the harem?
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:37 2017] : DM: ooc he's got cover from the two lizardfolk in the way.
[Wed Aug 16 21:43:37 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 16 21:44:28 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc got to get closer than I can get
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:02 2017] : Aldwulf: 5ft step and ready an attack for getting a clear shot at the king
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:10 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:30 2017] : DM: OK.
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:31 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave E and F.
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(12) + 11] = 23; Hit: [3d6(2,1,1) + 10] = 14 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:45:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Hit: [3d6(3,6,4) + 10] = 23 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:15 2017] : DM: They both die.
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:41 2017] : DM: ooc what's the duration on Enlarge Person?
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:46 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk tries to distract Eadfrid so the crocodile can bite.
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc minutes
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:51 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 - Damage: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:46:57 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 - Damage: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 HP, plus grab. "

[Wed Aug 16 21:47:00 2017] : DM: Tail Slap: Attack: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15 - Damage: [1d12(6) + 2] = 8 HP. "

[Wed Aug 16 21:47:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 4
[Wed Aug 16 21:47:05 2017] : DM: Miss and miss.
[Wed Aug 16 21:47:38 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc Did the king get its saving throw once per round for the glitterdust?
[Wed Aug 16 21:47:41 2017] : DM: The king stands in the door of his hut and stabs at Eadfrid with his trident.
[Wed Aug 16 21:47:46 2017] : DM: ooc Yes - he made it last round.
[Wed Aug 16 21:47:56 2017] : DM: Vital Strike (Trident): Attack: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18 - Damage: [4d6(4,6,5,1) + 10 + 2] = 28 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:07 2017] : DM: Eadfrid narrowly avoids being eviscerated.
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:11 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:14 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc that was close!
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Seeing what Adwulf is trying to do, Cuichelm moves around further
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on D
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:39 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP . [Wed Aug 16 21:48:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc boo!
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:46 2017] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:48:51 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:49:22 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf readies an attack for getting a clear shot at the king
[Wed Aug 16 21:49:28 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:50:08 2017] : Eadfrid: Hmm. A trident strike like the last will kill me outright...
[Wed Aug 16 21:50:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave on the king then A.
[Wed Aug 16 21:50:35 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(18) + 11] = 29; Hit: [3d6(5,5,6) + 10] = 26 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:50:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(7) + 11] = 18; Hit: [3d6(3,4,3) + 10] = 20 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:50:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:50:54 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step back
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:04 2017] : DM: The king is badly injured by the blow.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:07 2017] : DM: The crocodile dies.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:20 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk steps forward to attach Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:31 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Aldwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:38 2017] : DM: Adwulf gets his shot off.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:42 2017] : Aldwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ROFL
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:54 2017] : DM: ... and decorates the walls, as he becomes visible again.
[Wed Aug 16 21:51:57 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 16 21:52:17 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc I'm not angry, just disappointed
[Wed Aug 16 21:52:31 2017] : DM: The king steps out of his hut, and roars as he spins his trident around in a dazzling display of skill.
[Wed Aug 16 21:52:35 2017] : DM: Dazzling Display: Vesket demonstrates his great skill with his trident. He makes an Intimidate check against all foes within 30'.
[Wed Aug 16 21:52:43 2017] : DM: Intimidate: [1d20(10) + 1 + 10] = 21
[Wed Aug 16 21:52:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc vs?
[Wed Aug 16 21:53:16 2017] : DM: vs (10+HD+WIS)
[Wed Aug 16 21:53:55 2017] : DM: You are all shaken; if your WIS modifier is +2 or less, you are shaken for 2 rounds.
[Wed Aug 16 21:54:00 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:54:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc shaken?
[Wed Aug 16 21:54:39 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc -2 on attacks etc
[Wed Aug 16 21:54:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc -2 to stuff?
[Wed Aug 16 21:54:45 2017] : DM: ooc -2 on attacks, saves, and skill checks
[Wed Aug 16 21:55:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm takes a 5ft step, looks in his scroll case...
[Wed Aug 16 21:55:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Cuichelm uses a scroll.
[Wed Aug 16 21:55:46 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on the king
[Wed Aug 16 21:55:49 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 21:55:52 2017] : DM: ooc I assumed so ;-)
[Wed Aug 16 21:55:53 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc -2 on what now?
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:09 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf takes a step back, activates his helm and shoots again
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:10 2017] : Aldwulf: Aldwulf wiggles his ears and gains a little insight.
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:15 2017] : Aldwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13, Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:26 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:29 2017] : DM: ooc that makes him flat-footed, doesn't it?
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:31 2017] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 16 21:56:33 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 21:57:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave on the king and D (-2 to everything from the shaken).
[Wed Aug 16 21:57:08 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(19) + 11] = 30; Hit: [3d6(1,3,3) + 10] = 17 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15; Hit: [17 + 3d6(2,3,6) + 10] = 38 damage

[Wed Aug 16 21:57:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(5) + 11] = 16; Hit: [3d6(4,3,1) + 10] = 18 damage.
[Wed Aug 16 21:57:28 2017] : DM: The king is very badly injured - almost dead
[Wed Aug 16 21:57:39 2017] : DM: D survives.
[Wed Aug 16 21:58:08 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk tries to bring Eadfrid down for her king.
[Wed Aug 16 21:58:09 2017] : DM: Morningstar: Attack: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15 - Damage: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:58:11 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:58:31 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Now... Do we go all "Annikin at the Sandpeople village"??
[Wed Aug 16 21:58:51 2017] : DM: ... but fails. The king takes the same approach, seeing how injured his enemy is.
[Wed Aug 16 21:58:54 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 7] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 21:59:02 2017] : DM: 10 damage
[Wed Aug 16 21:59:08 2017] : Eadfrid: -2 / 45 Hit Points
[Wed Aug 16 21:59:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid is down.
[Wed Aug 16 21:59:28 2017] : DM: As Eadfrid falls, the king moves to loom over Cuichelm and Adwulf.
[Wed Aug 16 21:59:36 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 21:59:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm takes a 5 ft step
[Wed Aug 16 22:00:08 2017] : DM: ooc squishy flanking? :)
[Wed Aug 16 22:00:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc now, does my inbuilt ranged attack provoke an AoO?
[Wed Aug 16 22:00:49 2017] : DM: ooc yes, it does - I think it's an SLA, isn't it?
[Wed Aug 16 22:01:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc it's a ranged attack
[Wed Aug 16 22:01:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc so probably regardless of origin
[Wed Aug 16 22:01:36 2017] : DM: Then yes.
[Wed Aug 16 22:01:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm does something defensive
[Wed Aug 16 22:02:10 2017] : DM: ooc "It wasn't me! Look at him instead!"
[Wed Aug 16 22:02:26 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc this has genuinely never been a thing that I have done in 15 years of DnD
[Wed Aug 16 22:02:51 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc total defence?
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:03 2017] : DM: ooc OK.
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:09 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:39 2017] : Aldwulf: Adwulf drops his bow and draws his rapier and attacks
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:44 2017] : Aldwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 Damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:47 2017] : Aldwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(5,2)] = 7
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:54 2017] : DM: Lizardfolk King: AC = 20
[Wed Aug 16 22:03:56 2017] : Aldwulf: +2
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:06 2017] : DM: Adwulf doesn't quite puncture the king's armour.
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:13 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, stabilisation check, please...
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Stabilize: [1d20(14) + 2 + -2] = 14 vs DC10. Stabilized.
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:25 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc +2 for flank
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:35 2017] : DM: ooc wasn't flank included?
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:46 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc no, that was my +2 comment
[Wed Aug 16 22:04:51 2017] : DM: ooc OK...
[Wed Aug 16 22:05:10 2017] : DM: The king drops, skewered through the vitals by Adwulf's sword.
[Wed Aug 16 22:05:30 2017] : DM: The surviving female screams, and ducks back into the hut.
[Wed Aug 16 22:05:48 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 22:06:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm tries to calm his anger...
[Wed Aug 16 22:07:09 2017] : Aldwulf: ooc anger leads to...
[Wed Aug 16 22:07:25 2017] : Cuichelm: Readied splintered spear for the next lizard
[Wed Aug 16 22:07:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 22:07:41 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 22:08:13 2017] : Aldwulf: Alwulf pours his last potion down Eadfrids throat
[Wed Aug 16 22:08:14 2017] : Aldwulf: (swift) Aldwulf desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(3) + 1] = 4HP.
[Wed Aug 16 22:08:26 2017] : Aldwulf: done
[Wed Aug 16 22:08:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid regains consciousness.
[Wed Aug 16 22:09:30 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 22:09:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Unenlarge myself (I think I can do this, right?)
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:09 2017] : DM: I don't think you can.
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Stand up.
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:25 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can.
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Ready an attack.
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:45 2017] : Eadfrid: "Shrink me, so I can get in the huts, Cuichelm."
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you need to tell me though
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:51 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc :-)
[Wed Aug 16 22:10:56 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 22:11:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm concentrates on removing the spell
[Wed Aug 16 22:11:38 2017] : Cuichelm: then moves back out of the way
[Wed Aug 16 22:11:56 2017] : Cuichelm: towards tig
[Wed Aug 16 22:12:06 2017] : Cuichelm: "Tig, are you still here?"
[Wed Aug 16 22:12:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Aug 16 22:12:15 2017] : Tig: "Yes!"
[Wed Aug 16 22:12:21 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 22:13:11 2017] : Aldwulf: Alwulf looks into the hut beside him
[Wed Aug 16 22:13:30 2017] : DM: The lizardfolk guard is crouching in the corner, looking terrified.
[Wed Aug 16 22:13:59 2017] : Aldwulf: (in draconic) "Your king is dead, but we will not harm you if you leave us alone"
[Wed Aug 16 22:14:26 2017] : DM: Diplomacy check please.
[Wed Aug 16 22:14:29 2017] : Aldwulf: (in draconic) "Take the female. Leave and never return"
[Wed Aug 16 22:14:35 2017] : Aldwulf: Diplomacy: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Aug 16 22:15:04 2017] : DM: The guard feebly thrusts a javelin at you, like a crude spear, but there is no real intent behind the blow.
[Wed Aug 16 22:15:06 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 16 22:15:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Menacing the guard.
[Wed Aug 16 22:15:49 2017] : Eadfrid: "Your king is dead, leave or meet the same fate."
[Wed Aug 16 22:15:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Aug 16 22:15:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Aug 16 22:16:00 2017] : DM: Good cop-bad cop.
[Wed Aug 16 22:16:08 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 16 22:16:10 2017] : DM: The guard drops his javelin and scuttles away.
[Wed Aug 16 22:16:18 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Aug 16 22:16:53 2017] : Cuichelm: Listening to the conversation, Cuichelm moves to the other hut.
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:12 2017] : Cuichelm: "Scurry after the last male, or die alone here"
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc in draconic
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:23 2017] : DM: Intimidate check, please.
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:39 2017] : Cuichelm: Charisma: [1d20(4) + -2] = 2
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:51 2017] : DM: The female snarls at you.
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I don't even seem to have a node
[Wed Aug 16 22:17:58 2017] : DM: "I kill you instead!"
[Wed Aug 16 22:18:09 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 16 22:18:12 2017] : Cuichelm: "Stupid lizard"
[Wed Aug 16 22:19:31 2017] : Aldwulf: (in draconic) "Run for your life!"
[Wed Aug 16 22:19:33 2017] : Aldwulf: Intimidate: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Aug 16 22:20:08 2017] : DM: She comes to the door of the hut, and makes a run for it.
[Wed Aug 16 22:20:19 2017] : DM: The two of them disappear into the swamp.
[Wed Aug 16 22:20:28 2017] : DM: GAME END