Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jul 5 20:07:09 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 5 20:07:12 2017] : DM: Full summary is at http://wiki.davidvrabel.org.uk/wiki/The_Stolen_Land, as usual, but a quick recap:
[Wed Jul 5 20:07:33 2017] : DM: You met a tribe of kobolds (I think "Kobold Mine" is on the map)
[Wed Jul 5 20:07:52 2017] : DM: The shaman, Tartuk, asked you to recover the sacred statue from the mites.
[Wed Jul 5 20:08:56 2017] : DM: There was a bunch of exploring and caving and so on.
[Wed Jul 5 20:09:22 2017] : DM: The mites defeated, and the kobold prisoner rescued, you went back to the kobold mines.
[Wed Jul 5 20:09:32 2017] : Alhandra: ooc last time was the mites
[Wed Jul 5 20:09:40 2017] : Alhandra: ooc before we took them on
[Wed Jul 5 20:09:43 2017] : DM: In the most shocking twist of the century, the shaman betrayed you and tried to kill everyone.
[Wed Jul 5 20:10:14 2017] : DM: It was a relatively close fight, and it was a great relief to everyone (including the kobolds) when you triumphed.
[Wed Jul 5 20:10:47 2017] : DM: You made an alliance with them, then headed back to town to retrieve the Stag Lord's ashes.
[Wed Jul 5 20:11:09 2017] : DM: You scattered them at the ferry crossing, then set out to explore.
[Wed Jul 5 20:11:17 2017] : DM: Anything I've missed?
[Wed Jul 5 20:11:32 2017] : Cuichelm: We're looking for trolls in the South
[Wed Jul 5 20:11:55 2017] : Cuichelm: So far we only found some kind of badger abomination
[Wed Jul 5 20:11:58 2017] : Eadfrid: We killed a Wendigo (?).
[Wed Jul 5 20:12:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Wendigo = bigfoot IIRC
[Wed Jul 5 20:12:31 2017] : DM: ooc Leucrotta
[Wed Jul 5 20:12:42 2017] : DM: ooc and wendigos in Pathfinder are about CR17
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:04 2017] : DM: You carry on riding...
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:15 2017] : DM: Perception checks from everyone please.
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:22 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:24 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:42 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Jul 5 20:13:53 2017] : DM: OK...
[Wed Jul 5 20:14:06 2017] : DM: ooc one moment
[Wed Jul 5 20:14:20 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc uh oh, what trap/ambush did we all just stumble into.
[Wed Jul 5 20:14:45 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed Jul 5 20:14:59 2017] : DM: [2d6(2,1)] = 3
[Wed Jul 5 20:15:11 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc trying to remember my familiar
[Wed Jul 5 20:15:30 2017] : DM: You see a group of 3 wolves at a distance, but they don't trouble you: apparently they are not desperate enough for food to attack.
[Wed Jul 5 20:15:51 2017] : DM: ooc are you going to explore the next hex up (where the icon currently is)?
[Wed Jul 5 20:16:15 2017] : Eadfrid: "Wolves aren't a threat unless they're lead by a dire wolf like that last pack we encountered."
[Wed Jul 5 20:16:36 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes, clear out all unsearched hexes
[Wed Jul 5 20:17:07 2017] : DM: OK... More perception checks please.
[Wed Jul 5 20:17:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Jul 5 20:17:18 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Jul 5 20:17:18 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or something
[Wed Jul 5 20:17:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28
[Wed Jul 5 20:17:40 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Jul 5 20:18:03 2017] : DM: Cuichelm spots a herd of wild boar.
[Wed Jul 5 20:18:09 2017] : DM: [1d8(4)] = 4
[Wed Jul 5 20:18:22 2017] : DM: Perception: [1d20(19) + 1 + 5] = 25
[Wed Jul 5 20:18:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Herd of wild boar over there"
[Wed Jul 5 20:18:40 2017] : DM: As you ride past, they turn towards you, looking hostile.
[Wed Jul 5 20:18:46 2017] : Adwulf: "Uh oh"
[Wed Jul 5 20:19:24 2017] : DM: Initiative please
[Wed Jul 5 20:19:25 2017] : Cuichelm: "They look agressive. Let's dismount and secure the horses, then prepare for a fight"
[Wed Jul 5 20:19:30 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Jul 5 20:19:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 0 + 2] = 6
[Wed Jul 5 20:19:40 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Jul 5 20:19:41 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed Jul 5 20:20:21 2017] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Jul 5 20:20:54 2017] : DM: OK, Cuichelm first.
[Wed Jul 5 20:21:03 2017] : DM: The horses don't seem too worried so far.
[Wed Jul 5 20:21:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(6,6)] = 12 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Wed Jul 5 20:21:52 2017] : DM: Cuichelm smashes the boars with a hail of stones, injuring a lot of them
[Wed Jul 5 20:22:25 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm dismounts
[Wed Jul 5 20:22:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jul 5 20:22:33 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 20:23:02 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf dismounts and moves a little closer, drawing his bow
[Wed Jul 5 20:23:15 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Jul 5 20:23:53 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 20:24:07 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra dismounts and casts a spell (or prepares)
[Wed Jul 5 20:24:14 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 4 minutes.
[Wed Jul 5 20:24:59 2017] : DM: The boars start to run away, terrified by the hail of stones
[Wed Jul 5 20:25:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc difficult terrain
[Wed Jul 5 20:25:31 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 20:25:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "Do we consider them a threat to the village?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:25:52 2017] : Cuichelm: "If so we should chase them"
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:15 2017] : Eadfrid: "I don't think boars are normally a threat."
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid rides closer, but keeping out of the stoney area.
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:37 2017] : Adwulf: "So what annoyed these ones?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:37 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:38 2017] : Cuichelm: "I wouldn't like to have been a trader met by them"
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:46 2017] : Eadfrid: Ready an action to dismount once a boar gets within 20 ft.
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:48 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jul 5 20:26:59 2017] : Cuichelm: "I wouldn't mind pork today"
[Wed Jul 5 20:27:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc does any look like an easy target?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:27:20 2017] : DM: ooc none more than any other
[Wed Jul 5 20:27:53 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP . [Wed Jul 5 20:28:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jul 5 20:28:11 2017] : DM: Cuichelm kills the nearest boar
[Wed Jul 5 20:28:39 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 20:28:55 2017] : Adwulf: ooc me?
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:12 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:14 2017] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:15 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves to the edge of the stones and takes a shot at the nearest
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:22 2017] : DM: ooc I just had "A" in my notes
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:23 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:28 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:33 2017] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:36 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:45 2017] : Adwulf: ooc pact: No two chars start with the same letter
[Wed Jul 5 20:29:54 2017] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 5 20:30:40 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra nocks an arrow and takes a shot at the next to nearest boar
[Wed Jul 5 20:30:57 2017] : Alhandra: Longbow: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 Damage: [1d8(2) + 0] = 2 HP
Critical threat: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24, Damage: [2 + 1d8(3) + 0 + 1d8(4) + 0] = 9 HP;

[Wed Jul 5 20:31:13 2017] : DM: Alhandra kills another boar
[Wed Jul 5 20:31:18 2017] : DM: The rest carry on fleeing
[Wed Jul 5 20:31:35 2017] : DM: ooc you can chase them down if you wish, but otherwise we'll assume they get away.
[Wed Jul 5 20:32:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc fear not Del, my kids are being a holes tonight too
[Wed Jul 5 20:32:14 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 20:32:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid lets the remaining boar escape.
[Wed Jul 5 20:32:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jul 5 20:32:46 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc we have enough boar for 200 people already.
[Wed Jul 5 20:32:57 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, now who knows how to prepare a boar?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:09 2017] : DM: The stones eventually melt into the ground, and you have a large amount of meat to deal with.
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:11 2017] : Eadfrid: "You're the one that wanted it!"
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:22 2017] : Adwulf: "I've no idea"
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:23 2017] : Eadfrid: "I assumed you knew how to prepare it."
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:40 2017] : DM: ooc Survival checks, anyone?
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:44 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I'm an Obélix fan, so I know how to sdo this stuff ;), And I can eat a lot
[Wed Jul 5 20:33:49 2017] : Cuichelm: "Absolutely... Wild boar is a wonderful treat. I've just always had it less like a whole pig"
[Wed Jul 5 20:34:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Survival: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Jul 5 20:34:19 2017] : Alhandra: Survival: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Jul 5 20:34:26 2017] : Alhandra: ooc but then, I don't know where to start.
[Wed Jul 5 20:34:29 2017] : Adwulf: Survival: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Jul 5 20:34:43 2017] : DM: Cuichelm and Alhandra manage to prevent Adwulf serving the lower intestine for dinner.
[Wed Jul 5 20:35:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm fairly sure that the chitterlings can be discarded"
[Wed Jul 5 20:35:33 2017] : DM: You manage to save some meat from the carcases, but not as much as a real hunter would.
[Wed Jul 5 20:35:55 2017] : DM: Still, it's a good roast to have for dinner.
[Wed Jul 5 20:35:57 2017] : Cuichelm: "Well, looks pretty good to me"
[Wed Jul 5 20:36:20 2017] : Adwulf: "I'm getting hungry"
[Wed Jul 5 20:36:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "If we cook it, it should be OK tomorrow too"
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:01 2017] : DM: You set up camp for the evening. Perception checks please.
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc pork roast at the meet?
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:14 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc mmmm!
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:19 2017] : DM: ooc YES.
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:22 2017] : Alhandra: ooc YES
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:33 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(17) + 9] = 26
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc sounds good
[Wed Jul 5 20:37:43 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26
[Wed Jul 5 20:38:05 2017] : DM: Not much happens overnight. You hear animal noises in the distance, but nothing comes close.
[Wed Jul 5 20:38:30 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jul 5 20:39:04 2017] : DM: The next day, your fire is cold, and a few rats and scavengers disappear into the rocky hills as you start to move.
[Wed Jul 5 20:39:43 2017] : DM: The remainder of the boars has been nibbled and chewed.
[Wed Jul 5 20:39:55 2017] : DM: Setting off again?
[Wed Jul 5 20:40:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc except the bits wrapped and put in saddlebage
[Wed Jul 5 20:40:17 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 5 20:40:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "Shall we continue to explore?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:40:33 2017] : Adwulf: "Lead on"
[Wed Jul 5 20:40:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "No trolls here yet"
[Wed Jul 5 20:40:59 2017] : Eadfrid: "Any signs of them anywhere?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:41:01 2017] : Eadfrid: Survival: [1d20(20) + -1] = 19
[Wed Jul 5 20:41:24 2017] : DM: Eadfrid searches quite thoroughly, but only finds some very old troll tracks.
[Wed Jul 5 20:41:55 2017] : Eadfrid: "Nothing recent here Onwards."
[Wed Jul 5 20:42:11 2017] : DM: Early the next day, as you approach the lake...
[Wed Jul 5 20:42:21 2017] : DM: ooc I don't seem to have a Troll node prepared. My bad.
[Wed Jul 5 20:42:28 2017] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 5 20:42:50 2017] : DM: ooc nope.
[Wed Jul 5 20:42:58 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please.
[Wed Jul 5 20:43:12 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(17) + 9] = 26
[Wed Jul 5 20:43:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24
[Wed Jul 5 20:43:36 2017] : DM: You spot a group of four trolls down by the water.
[Wed Jul 5 20:43:37 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jul 5 20:43:47 2017] : DM: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Jul 5 20:43:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Jul 5 20:44:00 2017] : DM: One of them spots you, and shouts at the others in Giant.
[Wed Jul 5 20:44:06 2017] : DM: ooc anyone speak Giant?
[Wed Jul 5 20:44:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm hands 3 flasks of Alchemist's fire to Alhandra
[Wed Jul 5 20:44:41 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf loosens the incendiary arrows in his quiver
[Wed Jul 5 20:44:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 5 20:44:52 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:18 2017] : DM: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:30 2017] : DM: They shout something at you, loud and angry, but not yet attacking.
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:31 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Linguistics: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:39 2017] : Alhandra: ooc why do I get the flasks?
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:45 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can't tell what it is.
[Wed Jul 5 20:45:51 2017] : Adwulf: Linguistics: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed Jul 5 20:46:17 2017] : DM: Nor can Adwulf.
[Wed Jul 5 20:46:22 2017] : Cuichelm: "Alhandra, they are vulnerable to fire and acid... I grabbed these in the village, so I'll split them with you"
[Wed Jul 5 20:46:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid lights his lantern and clips it to his belt, ready to use it to light torches when required.
[Wed Jul 5 20:46:46 2017] : DM: The trolls stand up from by the water, and start walking towards you. They are not attacking, but are obviously not friendly.
[Wed Jul 5 20:47:11 2017] : Alhandra: "Thanks"
[Wed Jul 5 20:47:24 2017] : Cuichelm: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 3 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed Jul 5 20:47:28 2017] : DM: One of them shouts, in guttural Common, "Leave or die!"
[Wed Jul 5 20:47:55 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf uses a firestone to make a small fire at his feet
[Wed Jul 5 20:48:21 2017] : DM: ooc sounds like you're standing and fighting...
[Wed Jul 5 20:48:46 2017] : Adwulf: ooc firestone?? meant tindertwig
[Wed Jul 5 20:49:16 2017] : Eadfrid: "Leave, move far south or you die!"
[Wed Jul 5 20:49:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 35 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 4 minutes; Range: 35 feet; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed Jul 5 20:50:03 2017] : DM: ooc one moment - making some large enemy minis
[Wed Jul 5 20:50:57 2017] : DM: Initiative please
[Wed Jul 5 20:51:08 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Jul 5 20:51:19 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25
[Wed Jul 5 20:51:26 2017] : DM: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Jul 5 20:51:52 2017] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Jul 5 20:51:56 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 0 + 2] = 7
[Wed Jul 5 20:52:16 2017] : DM: OK. Cuichelm first.
[Wed Jul 5 20:53:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can you describe the scene please?
[Wed Jul 5 20:53:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc what are they carrying etc
[Wed Jul 5 20:53:43 2017] : DM: The trolls look like they were fishing, not doing anything particularly malicious. They aren't carrying anything at the moment.
[Wed Jul 5 20:53:58 2017] : DM: They have baskets of fish next to them on the lake shore.
[Wed Jul 5 20:54:29 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, we haven't attacked yet... do I commence hostilities while we have the upper hand? Quick reponses please?"
[Wed Jul 5 20:54:41 2017] : DM: Knowledge: Dungeoneering if you want
[Wed Jul 5 20:54:45 2017] : Adwulf: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jul 5 20:54:48 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28
[Wed Jul 5 20:54:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Dungeoneering: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Jul 5 20:55:03 2017] : Eadfrid: "Talk first."
[Wed Jul 5 20:55:03 2017] : Alhandra: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Jul 5 20:55:19 2017] : Adwulf: "Agreed"
[Wed Jul 5 20:55:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm delays action
[Wed Jul 5 20:55:47 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 20:56:02 2017] : Cuichelm: "It's unusual for trolls to work together like this"
[Wed Jul 5 20:56:22 2017] : Adwulf: Readies action against hostile move by them
[Wed Jul 5 20:56:25 2017] : Cuichelm: "Unusual enough to talk first"
[Wed Jul 5 20:56:30 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 20:57:38 2017] : Alhandra: ooc are we on foot?
[Wed Jul 5 20:57:56 2017] : DM: ooc mounted
[Wed Jul 5 20:58:12 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I think eadfrids horse may be feeling the strain
[Wed Jul 5 20:58:16 2017] : Alhandra: ooc is there a map, cos I don't see anything
[Wed Jul 5 20:58:31 2017] : DM: ooc there are minis but no map
[Wed Jul 5 20:59:04 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I don't see the minis :(
[Wed Jul 5 20:59:36 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc scroll down
[Wed Jul 5 20:59:49 2017] : Alhandra: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 5 20:59:51 2017] : Alhandra: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 5 20:59:54 2017] : Alhandra (exit): 20:59
[Wed Jul 5 20:59:56 2017] : Adwulf: ooc zoom out?
[Wed Jul 5 21:00:11 2017] : Alhandra (enter): 21:00
[Wed Jul 5 21:00:21 2017] : Alhandra: yay
[Wed Jul 5 21:00:25 2017] : Alhandra: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 5 21:00:29 2017] : Alhandra: ooc see them now
[Wed Jul 5 21:00:46 2017] : DM: ooc cool
[Wed Jul 5 21:00:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc did you update flexi recently?
[Wed Jul 5 21:01:07 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra gets closer to Eafrid and casts bull's strength on him.
[Wed Jul 5 21:01:14 2017] : Alhandra: Bull’s Strength: Level 2 - Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
[Wed Jul 5 21:01:43 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Jul 5 21:01:45 2017] : Troll: "Stop! Leave here!"
[Wed Jul 5 21:01:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 21:02:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid dismounts from his poor horse.
[Wed Jul 5 21:02:45 2017] : Eadfrid: "We want to talk."
[Wed Jul 5 21:02:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Ready action to attack.
[Wed Jul 5 21:02:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jul 5 21:03:07 2017] : Troll: "No talk. You leave or die."
[Wed Jul 5 21:03:24 2017] : DM: ooc Diplomacy check to get them to start a dialogue...
[Wed Jul 5 21:03:56 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc my diplomacy is terrible
[Wed Jul 5 21:03:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Diplomacy: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Jul 5 21:04:52 2017] : Troll: "Five..."
[Wed Jul 5 21:04:55 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 21:05:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "Talk or die"
[Wed Jul 5 21:05:23 2017] : Cuichelm: delay
[Wed Jul 5 21:05:37 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 21:05:46 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 21:05:49 2017] : DM: ooc oops...
[Wed Jul 5 21:05:52 2017] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 5 21:06:37 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf stands his ground, still ready
[Wed Jul 5 21:06:57 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 21:07:56 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ya all
[Wed Jul 5 21:08:06 2017] : Alhandra: ooc what's with the being ready! lol
[Wed Jul 5 21:08:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc readied attack
[Wed Jul 5 21:08:19 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra casts a spell on her companions.
[Wed Jul 5 21:08:30 2017] : Alhandra: Protection from Evil (communal): Level 2 - This spell wards a creature from attacks by evil creatures, from mental control, and from summoned creatures for minutes. It creates a magical barrier around the subject at a distance of 1 foot. The barrier moves with the subject and has three major effects:
[Wed Jul 5 21:08:54 2017] : DM: The trolls look angry at the visible spellcasting.
[Wed Jul 5 21:08:56 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 21:09:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Advancing, sword drawn. Trying to look intimidating.
[Wed Jul 5 21:09:40 2017] : DM: Intimidate check, please.
[Wed Jul 5 21:09:41 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Jul 5 21:09:43 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jul 5 21:10:10 2017] : DM: The trolls back down a bit, but not much.
[Wed Jul 5 21:10:41 2017] : Troll: "You start talking fast. Talk now."
[Wed Jul 5 21:10:53 2017] : Troll: He pauses for a moment or two...
[Wed Jul 5 21:11:02 2017] : Troll: "Four."
[Wed Jul 5 21:11:06 2017] : DM: Cuichelm
[Wed Jul 5 21:12:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "There is a new town to the North. A human town"
[Wed Jul 5 21:12:47 2017] : DM: [1d20(6) - 2] = 4
[Wed Jul 5 21:13:07 2017] : Cuichelm: "They feel that trolls are a threat. We are enforcers for that town, tasked with protection"
[Wed Jul 5 21:13:10 2017] : Troll: "Human leave. Leave now."
[Wed Jul 5 21:13:19 2017] : DM: Sense Motive check, please.
[Wed Jul 5 21:13:22 2017] : Cuichelm: "Convince us that you are not a threat"
[Wed Jul 5 21:13:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Diplomacy: [1d20(18) + -2] = 16
[Wed Jul 5 21:14:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm casts invisibility on Adwulf
[Wed Jul 5 21:14:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jul 5 21:14:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 21:14:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Sense Motive: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Jul 5 21:14:51 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf carefully moves to the side
[Wed Jul 5 21:14:53 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can tell that the trolls don't understand all these long words.
[Wed Jul 5 21:15:00 2017] : DM: Adwulf: Stealth check please.
[Wed Jul 5 21:15:04 2017] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17
[Wed Jul 5 21:15:14 2017] : DM: Perception: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Jul 5 21:15:25 2017] : DM: Since you're invisible, they don't spot you.
[Wed Jul 5 21:15:27 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 21:16:41 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 21:17:08 2017] : Adwulf: ooc shit, gotta run, brb
[Wed Jul 5 21:17:12 2017] : DM: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 5 21:17:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc probably worth pausing when we get back to Adwulf
[Wed Jul 5 21:17:55 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:09 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:17 2017] : Alhandra: ooc me or Eafrid.
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:22 2017] : Alhandra: ooc now I'm confused :)
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:31 2017] : DM: ooc you first
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:31 2017] : Eadfrid: Advancing, intimidatingly
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:34 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jul 5 21:18:45 2017] : DM: ooc now Alhandra
[Wed Jul 5 21:19:10 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 4 minutes.
[Wed Jul 5 21:20:04 2017] : DM: The troll who's doing the talking shouts "One!", and they all charge
[Wed Jul 5 21:20:46 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc um.. Nice knowing you all.
[Wed Jul 5 21:20:46 2017] : DM: ooc only two of them actually get to attack; the others take a double move
[Wed Jul 5 21:21:12 2017] : DM: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jul 5 21:21:14 2017] : DM: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Jul 5 21:21:32 2017] : DM: Fortunately for Eadfrid, only one of them gets through his armour. 10 damage.
[Wed Jul 5 21:21:34 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 21:22:08 2017] : Alhandra: ooc oops @ all the squere trolls on Eafrid.
[Wed Jul 5 21:22:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm Throws a flask of Alchemist's fire: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 [1d6(6)] = 6 fire damage. All creatures within 5 feet take 1 fire damage. If not extinguished, target takes an additional [1d6(1)] = 1 fire damage next round. Flasks remaining: 1.
[Wed Jul 5 21:22:38 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on the nearest one
[Wed Jul 5 21:22:44 2017] : DM: ooc isn't the range increment 20'?
[Wed Jul 5 21:22:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc +1 for bless
[Wed Jul 5 21:23:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc move a bit closer ;-)
[Wed Jul 5 21:23:11 2017] : DM: Cuichelm hits the troll, and flames splash over it.
[Wed Jul 5 21:23:35 2017] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Jul 5 21:23:41 2017] : DM: Adwulf's turn next.
[Wed Jul 5 21:24:16 2017] : DM: I'm going to be away next week - going to Malaysia - so we'll have a two week gap, sadly.
[Wed Jul 5 21:24:46 2017] : DM: There'll also be a bit of in-game downtime coming up, so if anyone wants to do any crafting or something that's an option.
[Wed Jul 5 21:25:20 2017] : DM: Actually - Eadfrid - the troll that "hit" you was the one you intimidated, so it's a miss. No damage so far.
[Wed Jul 5 21:27:09 2017] : Eadfrid: ok. Don't suppose they could stand closer together so I can use cleave?
[Wed Jul 5 21:27:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you have reach
[Wed Jul 5 21:27:46 2017] : DM: ooc the victims have to be adjacent.
[Wed Jul 5 21:28:29 2017] : DM: ooc if you can funnel them closer together then you can cleave them :-D
[Wed Jul 5 21:28:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that doesn't make much sense to me with the scenario above
[Wed Jul 5 21:29:09 2017] : DM: ooc the metagame comment here is that running away is a viable tactic
[Wed Jul 5 21:29:09 2017] : Cuichelm: He has 10 foot reach so they are all within a reach increment
[Wed Jul 5 21:29:33 2017] : DM: Yeah, I'll let you have it.
[Wed Jul 5 21:33:29 2017] : Alhandra: brb
[Wed Jul 5 21:42:09 2017] : Alhandra: back
[Wed Jul 5 21:42:31 2017] : DM: Bert didn't have time to say how long he'd be away, did he?
[Wed Jul 5 21:42:52 2017] : Eadfrid: no
[Wed Jul 5 21:44:13 2017] : Cuichelm: He said not long
[Wed Jul 5 21:44:28 2017] : Cuichelm: A guy is coming to quote for some odd jobs
[Wed Jul 5 21:44:28 2017] : DM: Fair enough
[Wed Jul 5 21:45:00 2017] : DM: David - did you decide what level game you want to run at the meet?
[Wed Jul 5 21:46:12 2017] : Eadfrid: What would people like?
[Wed Jul 5 21:46:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Something mid level? level 7-ish perhaps?
[Wed Jul 5 21:46:47 2017] : DM: Sounds good to me.
[Wed Jul 5 21:46:55 2017] : DM: I'm happy with anything, as usual ;-)
[Wed Jul 5 21:47:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Me too
[Wed Jul 5 21:47:08 2017] : Cuichelm: 7 is good
[Wed Jul 5 21:47:11 2017] : Alhandra: yes, one ability raise at least
[Wed Jul 5 21:47:14 2017] : Alhandra: sounds good
[Wed Jul 5 21:50:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Henry, did you want to run a game, or take a break for the weekend?
[Wed Jul 5 21:50:42 2017] : DM: I can do either - if I run a bit, it'll be something from this campaign.
[Wed Jul 5 21:51:00 2017] : Eadfrid: That'd be cool.
[Wed Jul 5 21:51:14 2017] : DM: I'd have to decide which scene to run :)
[Wed Jul 5 21:51:17 2017] : Cuichelm: It's up to you. I could do something
[Wed Jul 5 21:51:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Not sure what though
[Wed Jul 5 21:52:06 2017] : Eadfrid: plenty of time for planning
[Wed Jul 5 21:52:11 2017] : Cuichelm: I have all those mini adventures from the Pathfinder Humble Bundle
[Wed Jul 5 21:53:58 2017] : DM: I will have options available, so it's up to you guys. I'm keen to play at least one day though :)
[Wed Jul 5 21:56:24 2017] : Alhandra: I'm just dringkin beer and wine and not doing anything.
[Wed Jul 5 21:56:40 2017] : DM: Tonight or at the meet?
[Wed Jul 5 21:56:44 2017] : DM: :)
[Wed Jul 5 21:56:51 2017] : Alhandra: at the meet :)
[Wed Jul 5 21:59:14 2017] : Adwulf: ooc back
[Wed Jul 5 21:59:33 2017] : Adwulf: sorry about that. took longer than I thought
[Wed Jul 5 22:00:09 2017] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Jul 5 22:00:13 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf is up.
[Wed Jul 5 22:00:53 2017] : DM: The trolls surrounded Eadfrid but didn't draw blood.
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:01 2017] : Eadfrid: oc which one is on fire?
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:01 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf sidesteps and shoots an incendiary arrow at nearest B
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:22 2017] : DM: ooc the right-most B
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:35 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf sidesteps and shoots an incendiary arrow at rightmost A
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:44 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow (Incendiary arrows): [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:52 2017] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:56 2017] : DM: Adwulf is now visible.
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:58 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc flattfooted
[Wed Jul 5 22:02:58 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:03 2017] : DM: ooc that's true
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc bless
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:17 2017] : DM: ooc did you include Bless?
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:32 2017] : Adwulf: ooc no, not on this node
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:39 2017] : DM: ooc hit, 3 damage.
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:42 2017] : Adwulf: ooc it is included in my normal
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:44 2017] : Adwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(4,4)] = 8
[Wed Jul 5 22:03:54 2017] : DM: ooc no sneak since you're more than 30' away.
[Wed Jul 5 22:04:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc booo!
[Wed Jul 5 22:04:29 2017] : Adwulf: ooc damn
[Wed Jul 5 22:04:35 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 22:04:53 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Adwulf wouldn't forget that
[Wed Jul 5 22:05:00 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc even if Bert did
[Wed Jul 5 22:05:04 2017] : DM: ooc true
[Wed Jul 5 22:05:05 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra is a bit at a loss as to what to do. She tries to approach the trolls and throws the thing Cucchelm gave her.
[Wed Jul 5 22:05:13 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra Throws a flask of Alchemist's fire: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 [1d6(5)] = 5 fire damage. All creatures within 5 feet take 1 fire damage. If not extinguished, target takes an additional [1d6(2)] = 2 fire damage next round. Flasks remaining: 2.
[Wed Jul 5 22:05:14 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I forget all that stuff
[Wed Jul 5 22:05:39 2017] : Alhandra: ooc trying to aim where it does the most troll damage and the least Eafrid damage
[Wed Jul 5 22:06:02 2017] : DM: Alhandra misses, and the flask shatters harmlessly on the floor, creating a small fire that burns out quickly.
[Wed Jul 5 22:06:06 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 22:06:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Attack B
[Wed Jul 5 22:06:23 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword+1 (enlarged): [1d20(8) + 11] = 19; Hit: [3d6(6,2,3) + 10] = 21 damage.
[Wed Jul 5 22:06:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:06:36 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step back
[Wed Jul 5 22:07:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc DM said you could cleave ;-)
[Wed Jul 5 22:07:24 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I was happy with the rules as-is.
[Wed Jul 5 22:07:41 2017] : DM: ooc and possibly also happy with the extra 2 AC from not cleaving ;-)
[Wed Jul 5 22:07:43 2017] : DM: The trolls follow Eadfrid, surrounding him and starting to tear at him, teeth and claws ripping flesh.
[Wed Jul 5 22:08:30 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 Claw: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29 [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 Claw: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 [1d6(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Jul 5 22:08:42 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 Claw: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 Claw: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 [1d6(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jul 5 22:08:56 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15 [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 Claw: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 Claw: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 [1d6(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Jul 5 22:09:02 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 Claw: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 Claw: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 [1d6(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jul 5 22:09:05 2017] : DM: 40 damage
[Wed Jul 5 22:09:11 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 22:09:37 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc Ouch!
[Wed Jul 5 22:10:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm repositions and casts a spell on the Bs
[Wed Jul 5 22:10:49 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 16 will save for all within the area.
[Wed Jul 5 22:10:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:10:59 2017] : DM: ooc casting defensively or not?
[Wed Jul 5 22:11:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc slight position change
[Wed Jul 5 22:11:37 2017] : Cuichelm: No
[Wed Jul 5 22:11:41 2017] : DM: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16 [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Jul 5 22:11:47 2017] : DM: Neither troll is affected.
[Wed Jul 5 22:11:49 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 22:12:05 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves a closer and shoots again
[Wed Jul 5 22:12:25 2017] : Adwulf: ooc rightmost B
[Wed Jul 5 22:12:27 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow (Incendiary arrows): [1d20(11) + 6] = 17, Damage: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jul 5 22:13:00 2017] : DM: Adwulf hits, and injures the troll.
[Wed Jul 5 22:13:06 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:13:31 2017] : DM: It's looking badly injured, the fire stopping it regenerating lie it normally might.
[Wed Jul 5 22:13:34 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 22:14:15 2017] : Alhandra: ooc any summon that would be good? Spiders have poison?
[Wed Jul 5 22:14:26 2017] : Alhandra: ooc wait
[Wed Jul 5 22:14:34 2017] : DM: ooc Knowledge: Arcana for in-character knowledge
[Wed Jul 5 22:14:45 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra gets closer to Eafrid and casts.
[Wed Jul 5 22:15:04 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(2,6)] = 8 HP healing.
[Wed Jul 5 22:15:19 2017] : Alhandra: ooc wait, that's healing the trolls too.
[Wed Jul 5 22:15:25 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that heals the trolls
[Wed Jul 5 22:15:32 2017] : Alhandra: ooc scratch that then.
[Wed Jul 5 22:16:11 2017] : Alhandra: Summon Monster: Level 2 - summons an extraplanar creature (typically an outsider, elemental, or magical beast native to another plane). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn.
[Wed Jul 5 22:16:23 2017] : DM: ooc what are you summoning?
[Wed Jul 5 22:16:46 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 22:16:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Um.
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Run?
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:07 2017] : Alhandra: a spider.
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Intelligence: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:21 2017] : Eadfrid: Withdraw action towards my horse.
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:23 2017] : Eadfrid: "Run!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:30 2017] : Cuichelm: "I concur"
[Wed Jul 5 22:17:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:18:19 2017] : DM: OK. You get away from the first two trolls safely. The other pair snap at you as you run.
[Wed Jul 5 22:18:29 2017] : DM: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jul 5 22:18:31 2017] : DM: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jul 5 22:18:38 2017] : DM: 18 damage.
[Wed Jul 5 22:19:22 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid falls.
[Wed Jul 5 22:19:35 2017] : DM: The trolls roar in triumph, and turn to attack Cuichelm.
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:03 2017] : DM: One of them goes after the horses.
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:10 2017] : DM: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 [1d8(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:16 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d4(4)] = 4
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:20 2017] : DM: One of the horses dies.
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:22 2017] : DM: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23 [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:23 2017] : DM: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:24 2017] : DM: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:30 2017] : DM: 2 "hits" on Cuichelm.
[Wed Jul 5 22:20:50 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d3(2)] = 2
[Wed Jul 5 22:21:00 2017] : Cuichelm: 2 images
[Wed Jul 5 22:21:05 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 22:21:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc if it makes any difference, we all have +2 to AC from protection from evil
[Wed Jul 5 22:22:01 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid gets 8hp back
[Wed Jul 5 22:22:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Still down
[Wed Jul 5 22:23:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc not sure what to do
[Wed Jul 5 22:23:37 2017] : DM: ooc accio Eadfrid!
[Wed Jul 5 22:24:40 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm steps back, and throws a flask
[Wed Jul 5 22:24:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm Throws a flask of Alchemist's fire: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 [1d6(6)] = 6 fire damage. All creatures within 5 feet take 1 fire damage. If not extinguished, target takes an additional [1d6(3)] = 3 fire damage next round. Flasks remaining: 0.
[Wed Jul 5 22:25:02 2017] : Cuichelm: on B in front of me
[Wed Jul 5 22:25:09 2017] : DM: The troll burns a bit, but doesn't fall
[Wed Jul 5 22:25:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:25:18 2017] : DM: It looks quite annoyed
[Wed Jul 5 22:25:23 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:16 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf backs up and shoots again with his Helms ability
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:18 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow (Incendiary arrows): [1d20(1) + 6] = 7, Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:27 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ffs
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:34 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf seems to have the worst dice of any character.
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:40 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ever!
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:43 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Jul 5 22:26:48 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 22:27:07 2017] : Alhandra: What is A doind?
[Wed Jul 5 22:27:09 2017] : Alhandra: *doing?
[Wed Jul 5 22:27:14 2017] : DM: ooc killing your horses.
[Wed Jul 5 22:27:21 2017] : Alhandra: oh cool.
[Wed Jul 5 22:27:35 2017] : DM: ooc Hannele would be annoyed with me!
[Wed Jul 5 22:27:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc none of us named them ;-)
[Wed Jul 5 22:28:22 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra finishes her spell and a spider lands near the trolls
[Wed Jul 5 22:28:28 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I dont think I've ever named a horse
[Wed Jul 5 22:28:31 2017] : Alhandra: ooc can someone add a mini
[Wed Jul 5 22:28:37 2017] : Alhandra: ooc between B and B?
[Wed Jul 5 22:29:00 2017] : DM: ooc done
[Wed Jul 5 22:29:05 2017] : Alhandra: Spider has a go at the nearest
[Wed Jul 5 22:29:08 2017] : Alhandra: Bite: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP and 8 HP poison damage (Fort DC 14) ;
[Wed Jul 5 22:29:13 2017] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 5 22:29:16 2017] : Alhandra: Web: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21 Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP and 4 HP poison damage (Fort DC 14)
Critical threat: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17, Damage: [4 + 1d6(6) + 2] = 12 HP and 5 poison;

[Wed Jul 5 22:29:37 2017] : DM: ooc isn't Web a standard action as well?
[Wed Jul 5 22:29:52 2017] : Alhandra: ooc probably.
[Wed Jul 5 22:30:00 2017] : Alhandra: ooc too bad. I should have done web first ;)
[Wed Jul 5 22:30:12 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra retreats.
[Wed Jul 5 22:31:01 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? Constitution check to stabilise.
[Wed Jul 5 22:31:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Stabilize: [1d20(9) + 2 + -5] = 6 vs DC10. Dying (HP: -6).
[Wed Jul 5 22:32:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:32:20 2017] : DM: The trolls carry on attacking, though one of them stops to eat a bit of dead horse.
[Wed Jul 5 22:32:36 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 Claw: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 Claw: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 [1d6(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jul 5 22:32:46 2017] : DM: 19 damage to the spider.
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:06 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 Claw: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 Claw: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 [1d6(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:09 2017] : DM: Bite: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 Claw: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 Claw: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 [1d6(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:24 2017] : DM: Two full attacks on Cuichelm; 5 hits.
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:48 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d2(1)] = 1
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:48 2017] : DM: ooc how many images remaining?
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:51 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d2(1)] = 1
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:53 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d2(1)] = 1
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:54 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Jul 5 22:33:57 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Jul 5 22:34:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ignore the last one
[Wed Jul 5 22:34:18 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 4th hits an image
[Wed Jul 5 22:34:49 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 22:35:00 2017] : Cuichelm: 31
[Wed Jul 5 22:35:10 2017] : Cuichelm: 31 Damage: Cuichelm takes 31 damage. [Wed Jul 5 22:35:40 2017] : DM: Adwulf? Your allies are falling; the trolls are advancing.
[Wed Jul 5 22:36:20 2017] : Adwulf: ooc doesn't look good
[Wed Jul 5 22:37:18 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I'll let the dice decide
[Wed Jul 5 22:37:20 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jul 5 22:37:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Stabilize: [1d20(4) + 0 + -7] = -3
[Wed Jul 5 22:37:50 2017] : Cuichelm: 1
[Wed Jul 5 22:37:54 2017] : Adwulf: ooc is that enough will to stare down 4 trolls
[Wed Jul 5 22:37:57 2017] : Cuichelm: 1 Damage: Cuichelm takes 1 damage. [Wed Jul 5 22:38:05 2017] : Alhandra: ooc uhoh
[Wed Jul 5 22:38:56 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf shoots at Rightmost B once more and then backs away
[Wed Jul 5 22:38:58 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow (Incendiary arrows): [1d20(20) + 6] = 26, Damage: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17, Damage: [5 + 2d6(1,6) + 6] = 18

[Wed Jul 5 22:39:25 2017] : Adwulf: ooc 2-1
[Wed Jul 5 22:39:28 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:39:30 2017] : DM: Adwulf kills one of the trolls with a lucky shot to the eye.
[Wed Jul 5 22:39:33 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jul 5 22:39:51 2017] : DM: There are three (uninjured) trolls left.
[Wed Jul 5 22:40:08 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra takes a few steps to get closer to her friends.
[Wed Jul 5 22:40:21 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(3,6)] = 9 HP healing.
[Wed Jul 5 22:40:40 2017] : Alhandra: with a little luck this gets them all.
[Wed Jul 5 22:40:50 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jul 5 22:40:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jul 5 22:41:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Stagger to my feat.
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:08 2017] : DM: The troll also revives.
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:09 2017] : Eadfrid: feet
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:32 2017] : Alhandra: ooc damned.
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:36 2017] : Adwulf: "I just put that one down!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:39 2017] : Eadfrid: "Run! Run!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:41 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I didn't know it was there.
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "We go!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:41:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid runs north.
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:05 2017] : Eadfrid: (slowly)
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:10 2017] : Eadfrid: (stupid armor)
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:31 2017] : DM: The trolls shout "Leave now or die!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:50 2017] : Adwulf: "We leave!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:53 2017] : DM: They don't pursue you.
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:54 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jul 5 22:42:58 2017] : Alhandra: "We leave!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:43:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Withdraw action
[Wed Jul 5 22:43:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jul 5 22:43:58 2017] : DM: Everyone fleeing?
[Wed Jul 5 22:44:04 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 5 22:44:04 2017] : Eadfrid: yes
[Wed Jul 5 22:44:13 2017] : Lead Troll: "Never come back!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:44:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc "Run away! Run away!"
[Wed Jul 5 22:44:45 2017] : DM: You flee, leaving your horses behind to form a feast for the ever-hungry trolls.
[Wed Jul 5 22:45:02 2017] : Alhandra: ooc geez.
[Wed Jul 5 22:45:06 2017] : Eadfrid: "That was a... disaster."
[Wed Jul 5 22:45:29 2017] : Alhandra: "I am sorry, I wasn't sure what to do and I was a fraid to heal the trolls"
[Wed Jul 5 22:45:32 2017] : Alhandra: "It was."
[Wed Jul 5 22:45:44 2017] : DM: What's the plan?
[Wed Jul 5 22:45:48 2017] : Eadfrid: "They were far too strong for us."
[Wed Jul 5 22:46:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "I have to agree with you Eadfrid"
[Wed Jul 5 22:46:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc CR9 at level 4
[Wed Jul 5 22:46:17 2017] : Adwulf: "We didn't stand a chance. Lets head back to town"
[Wed Jul 5 22:46:34 2017] : DM: ooc you started the fight ;-)
[Wed Jul 5 22:46:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 5 22:47:05 2017] : Alhandra: "We'll have to come back one day"
[Wed Jul 5 22:47:17 2017] : Alhandra: "maybe with more people"
[Wed Jul 5 22:47:17 2017] : Eadfrid: "With a more cunning plan."
[Wed Jul 5 22:47:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "Yes, but for now we know where they are"
[Wed Jul 5 22:47:46 2017] : Adwulf: "I wonder what they were doing there"
[Wed Jul 5 22:48:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "Besides hurting us?"
[Wed Jul 5 22:49:00 2017] : Eadfrid: "They were fishing. Seems oddly civilized for trolls but I dont' know much about them."
[Wed Jul 5 22:49:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'll have a go at learning their language"
[Wed Jul 5 22:49:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "Then maybe we can have a conversation"
[Wed Jul 5 22:50:22 2017] : Adwulf: "Good idea"
[Wed Jul 5 22:50:30 2017] : Alhandra: "This might help indeed"
[Wed Jul 5 22:51:26 2017] : DM: Heading back to town?
[Wed Jul 5 22:51:33 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 5 22:51:37 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 5 22:52:19 2017] : Cuichelm: "Alhandra, do you have more healing?"
[Wed Jul 5 22:53:11 2017] : DM: Somewhat battered, you head back to town. It takes most of a week, by which time the wounds have healed (with Alhandra's help), but the memory has not.
[Wed Jul 5 22:53:30 2017] : Alhandra: 'I do"
[Wed Jul 5 22:53:34 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(4,1)] = 5 HP healing.
[Wed Jul 5 22:53:36 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(4,3)] = 7 HP healing.
[Wed Jul 5 22:53:45 2017] : DM: Akiros greets you, surprised and concerned to see you without horses, but glad you are alive
[Wed Jul 5 22:53:56 2017] : Alhandra: ooc memory?
[Wed Jul 5 22:54:14 2017] : DM: ooc you remember getting your butts handed to you
[Wed Jul 5 22:54:51 2017] : DM: You settle in for a good night's rest.
[Wed Jul 5 22:55:20 2017] : DM: The next morning dawns, and there's a heavy storm settling in: the autumn is beginning, and hunting trolls might have to wait.
[Wed Jul 5 22:55:22 2017] : DM: GAME END