Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 14 20:25:07 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 14 20:25:23 2017] : DM: You have fought and defeated a lot of mites, including their chieftain, who was riding a giant tick.
[Wed Jun 14 20:25:33 2017] : DM: The mites themselves, though numerous, were mostly just annoying.
[Wed Jun 14 20:25:53 2017] : DM: The tick managed to suck enough of Adwulf's blood that Adwulf is passed out, and severely weakened.
[Wed Jun 14 20:26:05 2017] : DM: ooc where's the cleric? ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 20:26:26 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(2,4)] = 6 HP healing.
[Wed Jun 14 20:26:33 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(1,2)] = 3 HP healing.
[Wed Jun 14 20:26:34 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(3,1)] = 4 HP healing.
[Wed Jun 14 20:26:46 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jun 14 20:26:49 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jun 14 20:26:50 2017] : Cuichelm: HP Status 19 out of 24.
[Wed Jun 14 20:26:53 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jun 14 20:26:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jun 14 20:26:58 2017] : DM: Alhandra brings Adwulf back to consciousness - but he's still a lot weaker than he would normally be.
[Wed Jun 14 20:27:09 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf - how is your encumbrance looking?
[Wed Jun 14 20:27:40 2017] : Adwulf: "What am I doing in this place??"
[Wed Jun 14 20:27:47 2017] : Adwulf: ooc give a few mins to check
[Wed Jun 14 20:28:59 2017] : Adwulf: ooc Heavy :(
[Wed Jun 14 20:29:34 2017] : Cuichelm: "We'll need to keep up the pace. We'll only be small for a minute or two longer"
[Wed Jun 14 20:29:43 2017] : DM: ooc OK, we'll try to remember that.
[Wed Jun 14 20:30:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "That won't stop up moving, but it will get cramped"
[Wed Jun 14 20:30:04 2017] : Adwulf: "Can someone give me a hand with this backpack? I can barely stand"
[Wed Jun 14 20:30:20 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can barely carry my own at the best of times"
[Wed Jun 14 20:30:53 2017] : Eadfrid: "here, let me take it."
[Wed Jun 14 20:31:08 2017] : Adwulf: "Thanks Eadfrid. Appreciate it"
[Wed Jun 14 20:31:54 2017] : DM: What's the plan?
[Wed Jun 14 20:32:07 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should search the place for that statue."
[Wed Jun 14 20:32:23 2017] : Adwulf: ooc that should be me at medium load
[Wed Jun 14 20:32:54 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please - including telling me where you're starting to search.
[Wed Jun 14 20:33:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc are our minis there?
[Wed Jun 14 20:33:24 2017] : DM: ooc I can add them.
[Wed Jun 14 20:34:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I can only see A and my mini dropdown is greyed (possibly a side effect of upgrading my OS to another major revision)
[Wed Jun 14 20:34:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Jun 14 20:34:21 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15
[Wed Jun 14 20:34:21 2017] : DM: ooc your minis are at the top of the map, where the fight was.
[Wed Jun 14 20:34:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I see them
[Wed Jun 14 20:34:57 2017] : Adwulf: "I'm not going in front again!"
[Wed Jun 14 20:35:02 2017] : DM: Eadfrid doesn't find very much.
[Wed Jun 14 20:35:43 2017] : DM: Cuichelm searches the bodies, but they weren't carrying anything into battle.
[Wed Jun 14 20:35:49 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I seem to have lost my mini list for some reason, maybe it was corrupt??
[Wed Jun 14 20:36:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "Shall we look further into the cavern?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:36:20 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf cautiously looks round corners
[Wed Jun 14 20:36:24 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(14) + 9] = 23
[Wed Jun 14 20:36:55 2017] : DM: Adwulf doesn't see much of interest, but he does hear some terrified shrieks coming from further in.
[Wed Jun 14 20:37:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid searches deeper into the caves.
[Wed Jun 14 20:37:06 2017] : Adwulf: "Hear that?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:37:48 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf follows, looking in nooks and crannies as he goes
[Wed Jun 14 20:38:03 2017] : DM: There's a table with a scattering of items, including a bulging sack under the table and an ivory statuett on top of it.
[Wed Jun 14 20:38:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28
[Wed Jun 14 20:39:28 2017] : DM: ooc sorry, adjusting the map
[Wed Jun 14 20:39:28 2017] : DM: Cuichelm hears the screams, but also hears a scuttling noise from the deep chasm
[Wed Jun 14 20:39:39 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid takes out the sack and empties the contents onto the table.
[Wed Jun 14 20:40:05 2017] : DM: The chasm stretches across the cavern, but thick ropes of tangled roots, with knots tied into them - presumably by the mites - provide a bridge of sorts.
[Wed Jun 14 20:40:09 2017] : DM: In the sack, you find:
[Wed Jun 14 20:40:44 2017] : DM: 12 spears - knowledge: local
[Wed Jun 14 20:40:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Local: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3 (untrained: 3)
[Wed Jun 14 20:40:55 2017] : Adwulf: Knowledge Local: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:03 2017] : DM: 63 gp
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:15 2017] : DM: Eadfrid and Adwulf both know that you hold the blunt end.
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:24 2017] : Adwulf: ooc \o/
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:35 2017] : DM: Cuichelm recognises that spears of that size are commonly used by kobolds.
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:52 2017] : Cuichelm: "Kobold spears?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:41:54 2017] : DM: There's a piece of paper, with writing on it, being held down by the ivory statuette.
[Wed Jun 14 20:42:22 2017] : Adwulf: "If you say so"
[Wed Jun 14 20:43:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid reads the paper.
[Wed Jun 14 20:44:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Wed Jun 14 20:44:18 2017] : DM: There's nothing magical nearby.
[Wed Jun 14 20:44:23 2017] : DM: Eadfrid: do you speak Undercommon?
[Wed Jun 14 20:45:05 2017] : Eadfrid: No
[Wed Jun 14 20:45:18 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc my old json had a duplicate entry where I had tried to move an item to the top of the list. Looks like it was parsed and deleted
[Wed Jun 14 20:45:20 2017] : Eadfrid: "This doesn't make sense to me."
[Wed Jun 14 20:45:23 2017] : Adwulf: "Bring it anyway"
[Wed Jun 14 20:45:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "What is it?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:45:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Linguistics: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Jun 14 20:46:02 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc you're not really supposed to edit the miniatures.json by hand...
[Wed Jun 14 20:46:10 2017] : DM: Cuichelm quickly recognises words and fragments, and is able to piece together the contents. It is a crude scorecard, with two columns: US and THEM.
[Wed Jun 14 20:46:18 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no way to edit it otherwise ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 20:46:36 2017] : DM: In the "US" column, there are two items: "... statue", and "lots of... and coins".
[Wed Jun 14 20:46:59 2017] : DM: The "THEM" column lists "lots of coins" and "magic dust".
[Wed Jun 14 20:47:06 2017] : Adwulf: "Hang on, are they keeping score?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:47:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "Hmmm. It's possible that we have just been played"
[Wed Jun 14 20:47:40 2017] : DM: The table has a lot of items, including what looks like a war map of the area, with the kobolds' lair marked and labeled "THEM. BAD."
[Wed Jun 14 20:47:51 2017] : Cuichelm: "Having said that, Kobolds are probably less of a problem than these nasty little sods"
[Wed Jun 14 20:48:42 2017] : Eadfrid: "Well whatever their feud, it won't be happening anymore with the mites defeated."
[Wed Jun 14 20:48:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "And it's also possible that the Kobolds don't know that this is a game to the mites"
[Wed Jun 14 20:49:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "Do we want to cross the chasm?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:49:27 2017] : DM: There's a high-pitched wail from the other room, best transcribed as "aaaarghh... " *squelch*
[Wed Jun 14 20:49:57 2017] : Adwulf: "Do we have time before the spell expires?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:50:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how long have we been so far Henry?
[Wed Jun 14 20:50:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc duration is 4 minutes
[Wed Jun 14 20:50:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 14 20:50:33 2017] : DM: ooc you've been a bit over 2 minutes
[Wed Jun 14 20:51:55 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should investigate, but I'm not liking the look of that bridge."
[Wed Jun 14 20:53:18 2017] : Adwulf: "Even with a rope I think I'm too weak to hold you if the bridge goes"
[Wed Jun 14 20:53:24 2017] : Cuichelm: "We weigh one eighth of our normal waight at present"
[Wed Jun 14 20:53:52 2017] : Eadfrid: "But we're only half the size, who does that work?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:08 2017] : Eadfrid: "Wouldn't we be half the weight?"
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "Just trust me"
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:17 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can explain later"
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:27 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid chances the "bridge", going slowly and carefully.
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "Let's not dawdle"
[Wed Jun 14 20:54:44 2017] : Eadfrid: Climb: [1d20(10) + 4 + 4] = 18
[Wed Jun 14 20:55:38 2017] : Adwulf: ooc back
[Wed Jun 14 20:55:43 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32
[Wed Jun 14 20:55:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Intelligence: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jun 14 20:56:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm looks for the safest place to cross
[Wed Jun 14 20:56:16 2017] : DM: Eadfrid uses the loops to start crossing the bridge: but one of the loops is a cleverly rigged trap, and gives way under him.
[Wed Jun 14 20:56:20 2017] : DM: Reflex save please.
[Wed Jun 14 20:56:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:03 2017] : DM: Eadfrid catches himself, avoiding a nasty fall, but there is another problem.
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:23 2017] : Eadfrid: "Traps. Of course. I should know better."
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:23 2017] : DM: The scuttling noises Cuichelm hear earlier resume, getting louder, and an enormous centipede scrambles up through the roots.
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:27 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:32 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 1 + 2] = 16
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Jun 14 20:57:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 20:58:17 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18)] = 18
[Wed Jun 14 20:58:22 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sorry, trying to build a node for my familiar... 1st was a blank character node
[Wed Jun 14 20:58:27 2017] : DM: Adwulf, you're up.
[Wed Jun 14 20:58:50 2017] : Adwulf: ooc going to assume I was nearer the chasm than that
[Wed Jun 14 20:58:52 2017] : DM: ooc the enemy is below Eadfrid, and not yet visible.
[Wed Jun 14 20:59:22 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf readies an attack for when he sees the creature
[Wed Jun 14 20:59:54 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 21:00:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can I see it?
[Wed Jun 14 21:00:39 2017] : DM: Not yet
[Wed Jun 14 21:00:44 2017] : DM: You can hear it, though.
[Wed Jun 14 21:00:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Ready an attack
[Wed Jun 14 21:00:56 2017] : DM: OK.
[Wed Jun 14 21:01:10 2017] : DM: The centipede climbs up through the roots, and snaps at Eadfrid.
[Wed Jun 14 21:01:14 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 - Damage: [2d6(6,3) + 7] = 16 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 15 or take [1d4(4)] = 4 Dex damage.

[Wed Jun 14 21:01:30 2017] : DM: It misses, but the noise of its mandibles is formidable indeed.
[Wed Jun 14 21:01:45 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? I believe you take a -2 penalty on attack rolls while you're climbing.
[Wed Jun 14 21:02:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Withdraw, crossing to the opposite side still.
[Wed Jun 14 21:02:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc presumably still not visible?
[Wed Jun 14 21:02:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Climb: [1d20(11) + 4 + 4] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 21:02:43 2017] : DM: ooc it's visible now.
[Wed Jun 14 21:02:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:02:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Wed Jun 14 21:02:55 2017] : DM: ooc attack rolls from Cuichelm and Adwulf, please - thanks for reminding me!
[Wed Jun 14 21:03:05 2017] : DM: Cuichelm injures the centipede, quite badly.
[Wed Jun 14 21:03:12 2017] : Adwulf: a weakened Adwulf struggles to draw his bow and shoot (-2 on attack)
[Wed Jun 14 21:03:15 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14, Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:03:31 2017] : DM: Adwulf fires his arrow deep into the roots.
[Wed Jun 14 21:03:36 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 21:04:44 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:04:49 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19, Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:05:02 2017] : Adwulf: ooc -2 on all my attacks btw
[Wed Jun 14 21:05:03 2017] : DM: Giant Whiptail Centipede: AC = 14
Speed=40', climb 40'
Darkvision 60'

[Wed Jun 14 21:05:09 2017] : DM: Still two hits.
[Wed Jun 14 21:05:12 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 21:05:51 2017] : Adwulf: ooc only first attack. second was mistake
[Wed Jun 14 21:05:54 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Wed Jun 14 21:06:16 2017] : DM: Another hit. The centipede clambers out a bit more, and bites at Cuichelm.
[Wed Jun 14 21:06:18 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 - Damage: [2d6(5,6) + 7] = 18 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 15 or take [1d4(3)] = 3 Dex damage.

[Wed Jun 14 21:06:29 2017] : DM: Its tail, meanwhile, whips around at Eadfrid.
[Wed Jun 14 21:06:31 2017] : DM: Tail Slap: Attack: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 - Damage: [1d3(1)] = 1 nonlethal, plus trip. "

[Wed Jun 14 21:06:45 2017] : DM: ooc ifit can't roll anything other than a 1...
[Wed Jun 14 21:06:48 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc three 1s in a row?!
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Can I attack the tail?
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:07 2017] : DM: ooc yep.
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:22 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(14) + 11] = 25; Hit: [1d10(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:31 2017] : DM: You can still attack the centipede - it's Large.
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:31 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 1 in 8000 chance that it was that rubbish
[Wed Jun 14 21:07:52 2017] : DM: Eadfrid doesn't quite kill it... Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 21:08:04 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc Do you not know about the secret mode I can enable to make the DM roll ones?
[Wed Jun 14 21:08:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 14 21:08:26 2017] : DM: ooc I'll start rolling Eadfrid's saves then ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 21:10:16 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 21:10:56 2017] : Adwulf: Knees shaking, Adwulf backs up and shoots again
[Wed Jun 14 21:11:02 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11, Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:11:20 2017] : DM: A miss, this time.
[Wed Jun 14 21:11:21 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 21:11:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm steps back and shoots again
[Wed Jun 14 21:11:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Wed Jun 14 21:12:06 2017] : DM: Another good hit! The centipede, now badly injured, starts pursuing Cuichelm.
[Wed Jun 14 21:12:11 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15 - Damage: [2d6(1,6) + 7] = 14 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 15 or take [1d4(2)] = 2 Dex damage.

[Wed Jun 14 21:12:15 2017] : DM: Tail Slap: Attack: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 - Damage: [1d3(2)] = 2 nonlethal, plus trip. "

[Wed Jun 14 21:12:26 2017] : DM: but it still can't quite manage to draw blood.
[Wed Jun 14 21:12:28 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 21:12:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(2) + 11] = 13; Hit: [1d10(1) + 8] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jun 14 21:12:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Too far away.
[Wed Jun 14 21:12:56 2017] : DM: ooc yep.
[Wed Jun 14 21:12:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Swap to bow.
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Longbow +1, Composite+2: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6; Hit: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:14 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid switches to DM Mode.
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:35 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf keeps retreating and shooting
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:42 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:51 2017] : DM: Adwulf hits again.
[Wed Jun 14 21:13:52 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 21:14:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm steps back and shoots again
[Wed Jun 14 21:14:32 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP . [Wed Jun 14 21:14:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:14:55 2017] : DM: Cuichelm finally stops hitting so accurately.
[Wed Jun 14 21:15:01 2017] : DM: The centipede chases him.
[Wed Jun 14 21:15:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc it should be bleeding a fair bit
[Wed Jun 14 21:15:05 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 - Damage: [2d6(2,4) + 7] = 13 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 15 or take [1d4(2)] = 2 Dex damage.

[Wed Jun 14 21:15:09 2017] : DM: Tail Slap: Attack: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17 - Damage: [1d3(2)] = 2 nonlethal, plus trip. "

[Wed Jun 14 21:15:22 2017] : DM: It bits him, badly; the wound burns.
[Wed Jun 14 21:15:39 2017] : DM: Fort save please.
[Wed Jun 14 21:15:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Fortitude: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jun 14 21:15:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ouch
[Wed Jun 14 21:16:42 2017] : Cuichelm: 13 Damage: Cuichelm takes 13 damage. [Wed Jun 14 21:16:45 2017] : DM: Cuichelm starts to shake a bit.
[Wed Jun 14 21:16:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 21:16:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Longbow +1, Composite+2: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Hit: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:01 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:10 2017] : DM: Eadfrid can't quite shoot straight.
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:12 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:13 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf keeps retreating and shooting
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc AC is now 18
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:18 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:24 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:33 2017] : DM: And Adwulf also misses, but he doesn't hit Cuichelm.
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:35 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:48 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm steps back and shoots again
[Wed Jun 14 21:17:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP . [Wed Jun 14 21:18:11 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I think I have mirror image active
[Wed Jun 14 21:18:15 2017] : DM: A good hit. The centipede, now on its last legs, steps forward weakly.
[Wed Jun 14 21:18:19 2017] : DM: ooc yes, you do.
[Wed Jun 14 21:18:32 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d3(3)] = 3
[Wed Jun 14 21:18:34 2017] : Cuichelm: image
[Wed Jun 14 21:18:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Jun 14 21:18:47 2017] : DM: Seeing it's "killed" one of Cuichelm, it keeps trying.
[Wed Jun 14 21:18:51 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 - Damage: [2d6(5,1) + 7] = 13 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 15 or take [1d4(4)] = 4 Dex damage.

[Wed Jun 14 21:18:53 2017] : DM: Tail Slap: Attack: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 - Damage: [1d3(1)] = 1 nonlethal, plus trip. "

[Wed Jun 14 21:19:00 2017] : DM: CMB: [1d20(4) + 10 - -1] = 15
[Wed Jun 14 21:19:06 2017] : Cuichelm: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex + Deflection: 14
[Wed Jun 14 21:19:12 2017] : DM: ooc if that hits you, it trips you.
[Wed Jun 14 21:19:22 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 21:19:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm hits the dirt
[Wed Jun 14 21:19:30 2017] : DM: ooc sorry, Eadfrid first
[Wed Jun 14 21:19:33 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:20:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Longbow +1, Composite+2: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19; Hit: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jun 14 21:20:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:20:32 2017] : DM: Eadfrid and Adwulf both put arrows into the giant vermin, and it dies.
[Wed Jun 14 21:20:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc d'oh! [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Jun 14 21:20:36 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc image
[Wed Jun 14 21:20:51 2017] : DM: Cuichelm's last mirror image fades.
[Wed Jun 14 21:21:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I can't even remember from 30 seconds previously!
[Wed Jun 14 21:21:12 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 14 21:21:20 2017] : DM: ooc I'm a bit like that today as well!
[Wed Jun 14 21:21:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc hehe
[Wed Jun 14 21:21:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid can see a little tunnel heading up into the roof of the room he's in.
[Wed Jun 14 21:22:34 2017] : Eadfrid: "There's another tunnel here."
[Wed Jun 14 21:22:49 2017] : Cuichelm: "I guess we'd better follow"
[Wed Jun 14 21:22:55 2017] : Adwulf: "How long have we got Cruichelm?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:23:06 2017] : Cuichelm: "We can always rest here and use the spells again tomorrow"
[Wed Jun 14 21:23:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "About a minute now"
[Wed Jun 14 21:23:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I am now down to cantrips and one summon 2 spell!
[Wed Jun 14 21:23:47 2017] : DM: ooc are you crossing the rope bridge?
[Wed Jun 14 21:23:53 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 14 21:24:06 2017] : Adwulf: "Lets get over the bridge then"
[Wed Jun 14 21:24:18 2017] : DM: Climb check please.
[Wed Jun 14 21:24:21 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm looks again for the safest way across
[Wed Jun 14 21:24:26 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21
[Wed Jun 14 21:24:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Climb: [1d20(10) + -2] = 8
[Wed Jun 14 21:24:53 2017] : DM: Cuichelm spots the dodgy knots. Now all you have to do is cross them.
[Wed Jun 14 21:25:08 2017] : Adwulf: Climb: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Jun 14 21:25:18 2017] : DM: Cuichelm slips, and falls a bit, taking [1d4(1)] = 1 damage from the sharp roots.
[Wed Jun 14 21:25:25 2017] : DM: Adwulf crosses safely.
[Wed Jun 14 21:25:38 2017] : Cuichelm: 1 Damage: Cuichelm takes 1 damage. [Wed Jun 14 21:25:59 2017] : DM: The dark room has nothing of any interest, just a few caltrops scattered off to one side as if the mites were making them here.
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:01 2017] : DM: ooc heading up the tunnel?
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc may as well
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:14 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yip
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:25 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Deekin?
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:27 2017] : DM: As you climb up... Initiative please!
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:28 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:39 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 1 + 2] = 9
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:47 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Jun 14 21:27:55 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Jun 14 21:28:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I definitely did not go in front!
[Wed Jun 14 21:28:36 2017] : DM: Adwulf? As you climb out of the tunnel, you see two mites torturing a caged kobold.
[Wed Jun 14 21:29:22 2017] : Adwulf: Shaking with weakness, Adwulf shoots at A
[Wed Jun 14 21:29:26 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 21:29:36 2017] : DM: Mite: AC = 14
[Wed Jun 14 21:29:45 2017] : Adwulf: ooc flatfooted?
[Wed Jun 14 21:29:50 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 14 21:30:02 2017] : DM: the arrow injures the might, but doesn't kill it.
[Wed Jun 14 21:30:04 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 21:30:13 2017] : Adwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(5,6)] = 11
[Wed Jun 14 21:30:21 2017] : DM: ooc it does kill it.
[Wed Jun 14 21:30:53 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 14 21:31:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc actually no
[Wed Jun 14 21:31:22 2017] : Cuichelm: Acid Splash: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 vs. touch AC. Damage: [1d3(3) + 0] = 3 HP;
[Wed Jun 14 21:31:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jun 14 21:31:37 2017] : DM: The mite melts and dies under the acid.
[Wed Jun 14 21:31:52 2017] : DM: The kobold squeals "Help!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:31:55 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 14 21:32:31 2017] : DM: There are three other kobolds, all dead, tied up to the walls.
[Wed Jun 14 21:32:40 2017] : DM: Only one is still alive, and he's quite badly wounded.
[Wed Jun 14 21:33:03 2017] : DM: "Save Mikmek! No more mites!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:33:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid opens the cage.
[Wed Jun 14 21:33:43 2017] : Mikmek: Mikmek falls to his knees
[Wed Jun 14 21:33:47 2017] : Cuichelm: (Draconic) "I think that all the mites are now dead"
[Wed Jun 14 21:33:48 2017] : Mikmek: "Thank you rescuers!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:34:09 2017] : Mikmek: "Many treasures if helps recover sacred statue!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:34:21 2017] : Mikmek: "Sootscales grateful to heroes!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:34:42 2017] : Adwulf: ooc back
[Wed Jun 14 21:34:47 2017] : Eadfrid: "Maybe we did pick the right side if the mites were using torture."
[Wed Jun 14 21:35:03 2017] : Eadfrid: (to the kobold) "Your statue is down below and safe."
[Wed Jun 14 21:35:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can't imagine any situation in which you side with these horrible buggers"
[Wed Jun 14 21:35:23 2017] : Mikmek: "Rescue sacred statue, and take it back!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:35:37 2017] : Adwulf: ooc did you just make a pun?
[Wed Jun 14 21:35:59 2017] : Mikmek: ooc me? Not on purpose ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 21:36:10 2017] : Adwulf: ooc no 'buggers'
[Wed Jun 14 21:36:34 2017] : Adwulf: ooc mites. bug-gers
[Wed Jun 14 21:36:49 2017] : Adwulf: ooc never mind
[Wed Jun 14 21:37:00 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc err, no
[Wed Jun 14 21:37:36 2017] : Mikmek: ooc going to retrieve the statue?
[Wed Jun 14 21:38:29 2017] : Adwulf: "Lets get out of here"
[Wed Jun 14 21:38:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc we left it??
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:02 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid searches this cave.
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:07 2017] : Mikmek: ooc Eadfrid said you did.
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:19 2017] : Mikmek: ooc not much here.
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:33 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I didn't pick up the statue
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:43 2017] : Eadfrid: "Time to go."
[Wed Jun 14 21:39:54 2017] : Mikmek: ooc we'll retcon that you did. Makes life easier.
[Wed Jun 14 21:40:01 2017] : Mikmek: "You have sacred statue? Hooray! Death to Tartuk!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:41:33 2017] : Mikmek: Mikmek claps his hands over his snout
[Wed Jun 14 21:41:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Tartuk?
[Wed Jun 14 21:42:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Draconic for mites?
[Wed Jun 14 21:42:05 2017] : Mikmek: ooc Tartuk is the shaman, who asked you to come here.
[Wed Jun 14 21:42:29 2017] : Cuichelm: "Death to Tartuk?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:43:02 2017] : Mikmek: "Tartuk bad shaman. Makes kobolds die."
[Wed Jun 14 21:43:13 2017] : Mikmek: he looks around fearfully
[Wed Jun 14 21:43:22 2017] : Cuichelm: "He's not here"£
[Wed Jun 14 21:43:55 2017] : Mikmek: "Tartuk knows stuff."
[Wed Jun 14 21:44:34 2017] : Mikmek: "All bad curses, and Old Sharptooth statue watches kobolds, and makes scales fade, and kobolds go yellow and die."
[Wed Jun 14 21:44:43 2017] : Mikmek: "Everyone scared of Tartuk."
[Wed Jun 14 21:45:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Maybe things will change as a result of the defeat of the mites"
[Wed Jun 14 21:45:51 2017] : Mikmek: "Tartuk find new enemies for Sootscales."
[Wed Jun 14 21:46:03 2017] : Mikmek: Mikmek looks thoroughly glum.
[Wed Jun 14 21:46:37 2017] : Cuichelm: "But to be clear, your entire tribe will be tribute to the new town that we have set up, so Tartuk had better treat all well, otherwise we may need to help those in need"
[Wed Jun 14 21:46:47 2017] : Mikmek: "Even Chief Sootscale scared of Tartuk, but not tell him Mikmek said that."
[Wed Jun 14 21:47:11 2017] : Mikmek: "Tartuk might make tiny humans die too."
[Wed Jun 14 21:47:23 2017] : Eadfrid: "I'm not sure I understand, what's making the kobolds go yellow and die? Tartuk's curses?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:47:33 2017] : Adwulf: "We will be big again very soon"
[Wed Jun 14 21:47:50 2017] : Mikmek: "Tiny humans change size?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:48:05 2017] : Mikmek: "Yellow and die is Tartuk curse."
[Wed Jun 14 21:48:17 2017] : Mikmek: "Different for tiny humans. Probably green and die."
[Wed Jun 14 21:48:25 2017] : Mikmek: "Green is bad for tiny humans?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:48:32 2017] : Adwulf: "Yes, magic make us small"
[Wed Jun 14 21:49:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "We're not all humans"
[Wed Jun 14 21:49:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "See these?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:49:14 2017] : Mikmek: "What colour bad for not-humans?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:49:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm points at his pointy ears
[Wed Jun 14 21:50:11 2017] : Mikmek: "Tiny not-all-humans-with-pointy-head-flaps help defeat evil Tartuk?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:50:15 2017] : Mikmek: "Pleeeease?"
[Wed Jun 14 21:50:38 2017] : Mikmek: ooc brb - drink
[Wed Jun 14 21:51:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "Well, Tartuk was certainly not particularly friendly..."
[Wed Jun 14 21:51:12 2017] : Eadfrid: "I don't know. We have no quarrel with Tartuk."
[Wed Jun 14 21:52:05 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm loathe to start our town by changing the dynamics of potentially vassal neighbour communities in ways that we don't understand"
[Wed Jun 14 21:52:25 2017] : Adwulf: "Lets get outside and talk about it"
[Wed Jun 14 21:52:38 2017] : Adwulf: "I've no wish to be stuck in here"
[Wed Jun 14 21:53:24 2017] : Mikmek: "We go outside."
[Wed Jun 14 21:53:44 2017] : DM: It doesn't take long to reach the surface, but Mikmek continues begging all the way.
[Wed Jun 14 21:54:05 2017] : Mikmek: "Please help Sootscales? No neighbours if sootscales all dead!"
[Wed Jun 14 21:55:12 2017] : Mikmek: ooc you're probably lucky Mikmek doesn't understand the concept of "vassal"
[Wed Jun 14 21:57:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Returning directly to the kobold mine?
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "I could do with resting before we continue"
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:22 2017] : Eadfrid: "A good idea."
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "I've exhausted pretty much everything in my aresenal"
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:34 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or aresenal
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:39 2017] : Mikmek: "Tartuk not expects heroes tomorrow. Is clever plan."
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:49 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc arsenal
[Wed Jun 14 21:58:49 2017] : Adwulf: "I need to rest and get my strength back"
[Wed Jun 14 21:59:36 2017] : Mikmek: Watch order?
[Wed Jun 14 21:59:49 2017] : Mikmek: ooc and are you letting Mikmek take a watch?
[Wed Jun 14 21:59:56 2017] : Eadfrid: Eafrid volunteers for a double watch.
[Wed Jun 14 21:59:57 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no
[Wed Jun 14 21:59:59 2017] : Mikmek: "Mikmek helps!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:00:10 2017] : Mikmek: "Mikmek grateful to heroic rescuers."
[Wed Jun 14 22:01:25 2017] : Eadfrid: "You can stand first watch with me Mikmek."
[Wed Jun 14 22:01:57 2017] : DM: Not much happens overnight. Mikmek declares that he will watch heroically, but then almost instantly falls asleep and starts snoring.
[Wed Jun 14 22:02:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Makes him easier to watch!
[Wed Jun 14 22:02:19 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf practially falls asleep before closing his eyes
[Wed Jun 14 22:02:22 2017] : DM: The noise is irregular and squeaky, but is only a mild annoyance.
[Wed Jun 14 22:02:52 2017] : DM: You wake up the next day, feeling somewhat recovered, though Adwulf is still suffering a bit.
[Wed Jun 14 22:03:03 2017] : DM: ooc I think you regain 1 point to each damaged ability score.
[Wed Jun 14 22:03:45 2017] : DM: You start marching east across the plain, Mikmek continually pleading with you to "Rescue brave Sootscales from evil shaman".
[Wed Jun 14 22:03:52 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I assume our cleric healed us up
[Wed Jun 14 22:03:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Rest: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jun 14 22:04:05 2017] : Adwulf: Rest: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jun 14 22:04:37 2017] : DM: ooc Alhandra heals up your HP damage.
[Wed Jun 14 22:04:41 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jun 14 22:05:23 2017] : DM: You return to the kobold mines..
[Wed Jun 14 22:06:06 2017] : Mikmek: "Heroes take Old Sharptooth to Chief Sootscale first? Chief always happy to help not-all-humans, and can give statue to shaman. Is good plan."
[Wed Jun 14 22:06:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Before we return, Cuichelm has a word with Mikmek...
[Wed Jun 14 22:07:06 2017] : Cuichelm: "Listen, we don't know anywhere near enough about your society... No, listen... no interruptions"
[Wed Jun 14 22:08:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "We cannot do this for you now. If Tartuk is such a problem, you will find that if many of you swarm him, you can defeat him"
[Wed Jun 14 22:08:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm demonstrates the strength of straw analogy
[Wed Jun 14 22:08:48 2017] : Cuichelm: "Now, enough of this please"
[Wed Jun 14 22:08:58 2017] : Mikmek: "But is organising."
[Wed Jun 14 22:09:11 2017] : Mikmek: Mikmek sulks the rest of the way.
[Wed Jun 14 22:09:22 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc Cuichelm engages "parent mode"
[Wed Jun 14 22:09:41 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Cuichelm refuses the monkey
[Wed Jun 14 22:09:55 2017] : DM: Once you reach the mines, Mikmek leads you inside.
[Wed Jun 14 22:10:32 2017] : DM: A group of curious kobolds follow you through the caves.
[Wed Jun 14 22:11:05 2017] : DM: Mikmek announces you, somewhat subdued: "Shaman Tartuk? Not-all-human heroes found sacred statue. Old Sharptooth back."
[Wed Jun 14 22:11:58 2017] : Tartuk: "You have the sacred statue? Good. The Sootscales will reward you."
[Wed Jun 14 22:12:40 2017] : Tartuk: "We must place it on its altar. Old Sharptooth must be restored!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:13:40 2017] : Tartuk: ooc it seems we're fading - shall we call it a night?
[Wed Jun 14 22:13:51 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm fine
[Wed Jun 14 22:13:58 2017] : Adwulf: ooc 10 mins?
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:00 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc but if others are fading
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:09 2017] : Tartuk: ooc sure, 10 min :-)
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:22 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I'm pretty tired, but this is a talky bit and I was just taking a back seat.
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:26 2017] : Tartuk: ooc OK.
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I was just thinking that Tartuk seemed a bitg gloaty and it seemed a little ominous
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:44 2017] : Tartuk: As you hand over the statue...
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:47 2017] : Tartuk: ..
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:48 2017] : Tartuk: ...
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:50 2017] : Tartuk: ...
[Wed Jun 14 22:14:54 2017] : Tartuk: The purple kobold raises his voice
[Wed Jun 14 22:15:23 2017] : Tartuk: "See how they defile the sacred statue with their disgusting, scale-less flesh? They must be slain for this blasphemy!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:15:23 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc hmm, what was I saying?
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:02 2017] : Eadfrid: "Betrayer!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:16 2017] : DM: The kobolds scream in rage, and move to attack you.
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK,
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:19 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:24 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:26 2017] : Eadfrid: "You bring dishonour to your clan!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:30 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 + 2] = 22
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:40 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, MikMek, if you have friends, then we'll help you with Tartuk"
[Wed Jun 14 22:17:43 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Wed Jun 14 22:18:05 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, you're first. Kobold G is Mikmek.
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "But anyone that attacks us is likely to die, so you better tell them not to attack us"
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:01 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc map not yet loaded.
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc map was fine for me, but has now disappeared
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:55 2017] : DM: ooc better?
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:55 2017] : DM: ooc I reloaded it
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:55 2017] : Adwulf: ooc same as craig
[Wed Jun 14 22:19:58 2017] : Adwulf: oco back
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:00 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc back
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:12 2017] : DM: ooc good :)
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:18 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc um. not for me.
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:30 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc nevermind, found it.
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc do you have the latest version of lexi? ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:39 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:41 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc flexi
[Wed Jun 14 22:20:42 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 14 22:21:00 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, you're up.
[Wed Jun 14 22:21:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Which one is Tartuk?
[Wed Jun 14 22:21:16 2017] : DM: ooc he's A.
[Wed Jun 14 22:21:25 2017] : DM: ooc bosses are circles - but I should make them more visible.
[Wed Jun 14 22:22:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Bullrush F to push it back so I'm next to Tartuk
[Wed Jun 14 22:22:10 2017] : Eadfrid: CMB: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Jun 14 22:22:19 2017] : DM: ooc do you have Improved Bull Rush?
[Wed Jun 14 22:22:31 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc aren't they all flatfooted?
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:00 2017] : DM: ooc yes, they are
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:03 2017] : DM: ooc good point.
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:08 2017] : DM: The kobold resists.
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:18 2017] : DM: Tartuk steps back and casts a spell...
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:23 2017] : DM: Blood Bath: The kobold shaman cuts his arm with his ceremonial sickle. The wound bleeds freely, and everyone in the area also begins to bleed. DC16 Fortitude save to avoid taking [1d6(4)] = 4 bleed damage.
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:35 2017] : Adwulf: Fortitude: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed Jun 14 22:23:44 2017] : Adwulf: 4 Damage: Aldwulf takes 4 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:23:54 2017] : DM: Adwulf starts bleeding all down his arms.
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:21 2017] : DM: The kobolds leap to the attack at the shaman's command, despite Mikmek yelling "Not kill heroes!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:40 2017] : DM: ooc 2 on Cuichelm, 4 on Eadfrid
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:47 2017] : DM: ooc 3 on Eadfrid
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:49 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21 - Damage: [1d6(6) + -1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:50 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19 - Damage: [1d6(4) + -1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:52 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(6) + -1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:52 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21 - Damage: [1d6(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:24:53 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(5) + -1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:25:16 2017] : DM: Eadfrid takes 5 damage; Cuichelm's armour turns aside the blow.
[Wed Jun 14 22:25:17 2017] : Cuichelm: "Concentrate on Tartuk the treacherous"
[Wed Jun 14 22:25:23 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 22:25:31 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps back, draws and shoots at Tartuk
[Wed Jun 14 22:25:36 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12, Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:25:39 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Damage: Cuichelm takes 5 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:25:56 2017] : DM: Adwulf's arrow misses wildly. Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 22:26:10 2017] : DM: ooc you could try Intimidating the kobolds to follow you, not Tartuk.
[Wed Jun 14 22:27:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm having issues with CPU... not sure the cause, possibly python as ORPG is very sluggish
[Wed Jun 14 22:27:34 2017] : Cuichelm: 3 Damage: Cuichelm takes 3 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:28:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Cast Defensively: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18. (vs DC 15 + 2x spell level)
[Wed Jun 14 22:28:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 2 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed Jun 14 22:28:31 2017] : DM: ooc does the failure mean you provoke AoOs, or you lost the spell?
[Wed Jun 14 22:28:34 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can I move North?
[Wed Jun 14 22:28:39 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 14 22:28:55 2017] : Cuichelm: lose spell
[Wed Jun 14 22:29:12 2017] : DM: Cuichelm's spell fizzles out. Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 22:30:16 2017] : Eadfrid: Try to intimidate them to back down or side with us
[Wed Jun 14 22:30:30 2017] : DM: Bluff: [1d20(9) + 4 + 8] = 21
[Wed Jun 14 22:30:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I should probably have just cast vs Kobolds
[Wed Jun 14 22:30:37 2017] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed Jun 14 22:30:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Jun 14 22:31:04 2017] : DM: ooc what are you yelling at them?
[Wed Jun 14 22:32:42 2017] : Eadfrid: "You scaleless mites, if you follow this Tartuk then you too will die."
[Wed Jun 14 22:32:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc effective!
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:06 2017] : DM: The kobolds hiss in panic and confusion, and don't attack for now.
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:19 2017] : DM: Slow: Suddenly, the world seems to speed up around you. No matter how fast you move, it is not enough to keep up with everyone else. DC17 Will save or be staggered (only one action per round), move at half speed, and take -1 on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves.
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:25 2017] : DM: Tartuk casts a spell.
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:27 2017] : DM: Will saves, please.
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:32 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Will: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Jun 14 22:33:58 2017] : DM: Cuichelm manages to resist the spell, but Eadfrid and Adwulf are slowed. Eadfrid takes an additional [1d6(2)] = 2 bleed damage from the previous spell.
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:10 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:16 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf shoots at Tartuk again
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:19 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:23 2017] : DM: Tartuk: AC = 21
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:30 2017] : DM: A miss.
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:37 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 22:34:49 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc diplomacy?
[Wed Jun 14 22:35:12 2017] : DM: ooc on the kobolds? You could try it, now they're temporarily not attacking.
[Wed Jun 14 22:35:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc does he have a staff or anything in his hands?
[Wed Jun 14 22:35:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm not trying diplomacy!!
[Wed Jun 14 22:35:30 2017] : DM: ooc he does not. Just the raven flapping around.
[Wed Jun 14 22:35:38 2017] : DM: ooc Mr. Charisma himself ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 22:36:09 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 14 22:36:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jun 14 22:36:24 2017] : DM: The kobolds look worried at Cuichelm, but don't quite dare to attack.
[Wed Jun 14 22:36:25 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 22:37:14 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc slow is annoying. Thinking about how to best use my single action.
[Wed Jun 14 22:37:57 2017] : DM: ooc it's designed to be a challenging encounter :-)
[Wed Jun 14 22:37:58 2017] : Adwulf: ooc Get in Taktuks face?
[Wed Jun 14 22:38:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Move to Tarkus.
[Wed Jun 14 22:38:25 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 22:38:39 2017] : DM: The shaman glares at Eadfrid, and begins casting another spell...
[Wed Jun 14 22:38:42 2017] : DM: Sorceror Spells: Concentration: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Jun 14 22:38:56 2017] : DM: Scare: Despite the purple kobold's comical aspect, he suddenly looks terrifying and you feel an urgent need to run away. DC16 Will save to avoid becoming Frightened for 7 rounds; on a success, you are Shaken for 1 round.
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Will: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:10 2017] : DM: Affects all 3 of you.
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:15 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc eek
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:28 2017] : DM: Cuichelm only just resists the spell. Adwulf and Eadfrid start to flee.
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:44 2017] : DM: Adwulf also takes [1d6(5)] = 5 bleed damage, as does the shaman.
[Wed Jun 14 22:39:56 2017] : Adwulf: 5 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:39:57 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 22:40:04 2017] : Adwulf: Run away
[Wed Jun 14 22:40:27 2017] : DM: Mikmek steps aside to let you pass, as you run away really slowly.
[Wed Jun 14 22:40:41 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 22:40:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Small Mud Elemental: Cuichelm completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Jun 14 22:41:08 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I don't have a mini
[Wed Jun 14 22:41:13 2017] : DM: ooc ah yes, the big guns ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 22:41:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc behind A
[Wed Jun 14 22:41:40 2017] : DM: ooc you have Guthmund for now.
[Wed Jun 14 22:41:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: [1d4(3) + 3] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Jun 14 22:42:02 2017] : DM: Tartuk: AC = 21
[Wed Jun 14 22:42:21 2017] : DM: Despite the surprise, Tartuk dodges the elemental's attack.
[Wed Jun 14 22:42:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Step
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Blindness/Deafness: Level 2 - Creature is [Wed Jun 14 22:43:19 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(8) + 1 + 0] = 9
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:24 2017] : DM: ooc which one?
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:24 2017] : Cuichelm: Blinded
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:32 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:35 2017] : DM: The shaman yells in rage as his eyesight fades.
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc forever!
[Wed Jun 14 22:43:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc mwaahhahaha
[Wed Jun 14 22:44:07 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? You are frightened.
[Wed Jun 14 22:44:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "He's blinded"
[Wed Jun 14 22:44:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Cower next to Cuichelm
[Wed Jun 14 22:44:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Jun 14 22:45:40 2017] : DM: The shaman decides not to move.
[Wed Jun 14 22:45:50 2017] : DM: He casts another spell...
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:00 2017] : DM: Aura of Cannibalism: Tartuk yells "Old Sharptooth will bring your strength to me!". [Wed Jun 14 22:46:12 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(18) + 2 + 0] = 20
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:13 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 2 + 0] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:13 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 2 + 0] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:16 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 2 + 0] = 19
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:17 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 2 + 0] = 6
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:18 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(3) + 2 + 0] = 5
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Spellcraft: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:40 2017] : Cuichelm: "What horrific madness is this?"
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:42 2017] : DM: Mikmek and the kobold next to him both collapse, bleeding.
[Wed Jun 14 22:46:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "Your shaman bleeds you and you fight for him??"
[Wed Jun 14 22:47:09 2017] : DM: The other kobolds scream in rage, and charge the shaman, mostly getting in each others' way.
[Wed Jun 14 22:47:29 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 - Damage: [1d6(6) + -1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:47:30 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12 - Damage: [1d6(6) + -1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 14 22:47:31 2017] : DM: Spear: Attack: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23 - Damage: [1d6(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19, Damage: [0 + 1d6(2) + -1] = 1 HP

[Wed Jun 14 22:47:32 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm repeats that in Draconic
[Wed Jun 14 22:47:58 2017] : DM: The shaman and Adwulf both take [1d6(4)] = 4 bleed damage.
[Wed Jun 14 22:48:06 2017] : Adwulf: 4 Damage: Aldwulf takes 4 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:48:19 2017] : DM: The kobolds yell in agreement with Cuichelm.
[Wed Jun 14 22:48:28 2017] : DM: The shaman laughs, madly.
[Wed Jun 14 22:48:38 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm assuming you are using his flat footed AC -2?
[Wed Jun 14 22:48:55 2017] : DM: Cuichelm recognises the spell - it's an obscure necromancy spell, typically used by cult leaders.
[Wed Jun 14 22:48:58 2017] : DM: ooc yes, I am :)
[Wed Jun 14 22:49:10 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 22:49:26 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Worth asking, we all forget ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 22:50:15 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf finds the nearest corner and crouches down with his arms wrapped round his head
[Wed Jun 14 22:50:57 2017] : DM: Cuichelm? The shaman is injured, but not badly, given his spells.
[Wed Jun 14 22:51:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Jun 14 22:51:34 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(2) + 1 + 0] = 3
[Wed Jun 14 22:51:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc \o/
[Wed Jun 14 22:51:45 2017] : DM: The mud starts to congeal over the shaman.
[Wed Jun 14 22:51:49 2017] : Adwulf: ooc finally
[Wed Jun 14 22:52:03 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 22:52:22 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Unerring missiles of force strike one or more targets (range 120 feet). Damage: [2d4(4,4) + 2] = 10.
[Wed Jun 14 22:52:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Jun 14 22:52:56 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:03 2017] : DM: ooc sorry - I got ahead of myself.
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:04 2017] : Eadfrid: Cower
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:07 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no worries
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how long does the fear last?
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:48 2017] : DM: ooc 3 more rounds.
[Wed Jun 14 22:53:58 2017] : DM: The shaman, and Adwulf, continue to bleed.
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:04 2017] : DM: [1d6(6)] = 6 damage.
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:08 2017] : Adwulf: 6 Damage: Aldwulf takes 6 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:54:28 2017] : DM: The kobolds each take [1d4(4)] = 4 damage (Fort save to resist)
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:34 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(11) + 2 + 0] = 13
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:35 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 2 + 0] = 6
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:36 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 2 + 0] = 12
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:36 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(7) + 2 + 0] = 9
[Wed Jun 14 22:54:59 2017] : DM: They all fall, and the shaman grows in stature and strength.
[Wed Jun 14 22:55:35 2017] : DM: He casts another spell, though he's looking a bit desperate as the mud continues to harden around him.
[Wed Jun 14 22:55:40 2017] : DM: Blood Bath: The kobold shaman cuts his arm with his ceremonial sickle. The wound bleeds freely, and everyone in the area also begins to bleed. DC16 Fortitude save to avoid taking [1d6(5)] = 5 bleed damage.
[Wed Jun 14 22:55:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Jun 14 22:55:50 2017] : Adwulf: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14
[Wed Jun 14 22:55:55 2017] : DM: Sorceror Spells: Concentration: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed Jun 14 22:55:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Jun 14 22:56:01 2017] : Adwulf: 5 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:56:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jun 14 22:56:25 2017] : Adwulf: "Make it stop!"
[Wed Jun 14 22:56:27 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Jun 14 22:56:39 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Jun 14 22:56:47 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Damage: Cuichelm takes 5 damage. [Wed Jun 14 22:57:21 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Jun 14 22:57:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc elemental failed
[Wed Jun 14 22:57:41 2017] : DM: ooc do elementals bleed?
[Wed Jun 14 22:57:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no
[Wed Jun 14 22:58:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 16 will save for all within the area.
[Wed Jun 14 22:58:38 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + -1 + 4] = 14
[Wed Jun 14 22:58:45 2017] : DM: The shaman is stunned.
[Wed Jun 14 22:58:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16; Damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Jun 14 22:59:06 2017] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 1 + 0] = 14
[Wed Jun 14 22:59:29 2017] : DM: The shaman doesn't move as Eadfrid and Adwulf cower.
[Wed Jun 14 22:59:41 2017] : DM: He, and each of you, takes [1d6(5)] = 5 damage from the ongoing spell.
[Wed Jun 14 22:59:49 2017] : Adwulf: 5 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed Jun 14 23:00:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc another fail = helpless
[Wed Jun 14 23:00:08 2017] : DM: Cuichelm? The shaman is very nearly dead.
[Wed Jun 14 23:00:10 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf splashes into the puddle
[Wed Jun 14 23:00:22 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Damage: Cuichelm takes 5 damage. [Wed Jun 14 23:00:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16; Damage: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 12 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Jun 14 23:00:44 2017] : DM: ooc The shaman is only mostly dead ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 23:00:55 2017] : DM: And then, with one more blow, the elemental kills him.
[Wed Jun 14 23:00:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL, love that film
[Wed Jun 14 23:01:14 2017] : DM: The fear leaves Eadfrid, and the bleeding wounds - though still open - stop sapping your life.
[Wed Jun 14 23:01:25 2017] : Cuichelm: "Urgh!"
[Wed Jun 14 23:01:29 2017] : DM: You all look like you've been put through a mincer, but that's nothing compared to the state the kobolds are in.
[Wed Jun 14 23:01:46 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf is lying in a rapidly reddening puddle
[Wed Jun 14 23:02:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "Alhandra, if I drag this piece of filth out of the area, can you heal as many of the kobolds and us as possible?"
[Wed Jun 14 23:03:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm tells the mud elemental to melt the casing and drag the corpse as far as possible
[Wed Jun 14 23:03:14 2017] : Alhandra: "They fought for us. I will do it."
[Wed Jun 14 23:03:25 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels energy
[Wed Jun 14 23:03:33 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(1,2)] = 3 HP healing.
[Wed Jun 14 23:03:47 2017] : Alhandra: The kobolds begin to sit up and groan.
[Wed Jun 14 23:03:53 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jun 14 23:03:54 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jun 14 23:04:05 2017] : Mikmek: "Heroes saved Sootscales? Again?!"
[Wed Jun 14 23:04:14 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf staggers back to the enclosure
[Wed Jun 14 23:04:17 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf staggers back to the enclosure
[Wed Jun 14 23:04:24 2017] : Mikmek: Mikmek runs off to fetch the kobold chieftain
[Wed Jun 14 23:04:31 2017] : Mikmek: He soon returns
[Wed Jun 14 23:04:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc curiously absent!
[Wed Jun 14 23:05:15 2017] : Adwulf: ooc that was a long 10 minutes
[Wed Jun 14 23:05:15 2017] : Chief Sootscale: The chieftain is an impressive kobold, with a headdress made of bits of twig, feather, fur, and... whatever he could find.
[Wed Jun 14 23:05:22 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 14 23:05:23 2017] : Chief Sootscale: ooc yes, sorry ;-)
[Wed Jun 14 23:05:48 2017] : Chief Sootscale: "Tartuk is defeated? Sootscales are freeeee!"
[Wed Jun 14 23:05:51 2017] : DM: GAME END