Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 31 20:11:51 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 31 20:12:03 2017] : DM: You built a ferry at the old toll bridge, promised to scatter the ashes of the Stag Lord into the river to placate the undead bridge-keeper, and then went upriver. You met some kobolds (the Sootscale tribe), and agreed to recover their sacred statue (Old Sharptooth) from the mites who've stolen it.
[Wed May 31 20:12:06 2017] : DM: Mites are the nasty little blue fey you encountered before, at the old sycamore tree; they are keen on torturing small animals and stealing stuff.
[Wed May 31 20:12:10 2017] : DM: At the mite lair, Cuichelm sent a swarm of spiders down, which sounds like it's killed off a couple of the mites. The others decided to smoke out the spiders, and everything has gone quiet.
[Wed May 31 20:12:21 2017] : DM: ooc recap the recap for posterity ;-)
[Wed May 31 20:12:24 2017] : Adwulf: ooc we leveled up didn't we?
[Wed May 31 20:12:34 2017] : DM: ooc yes, you should be level 4 now.
[Wed May 31 20:12:38 2017] : Adwulf: [1d8(2)] = 2
[Wed May 31 20:12:54 2017] : Adwulf: ooc poo
[Wed May 31 20:13:26 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ready
[Wed May 31 20:13:54 2017] : DM: You're standing at the foot of a huge old tree. There's a crack in the ground under its roots; it's wide enough for a human, but not a comfortable fit. From being here before, you remember that it drops about 10' down, and there's a tunnel at the bottom.
[Wed May 31 20:14:07 2017] : DM: There are no enemies emerging from the tunnel...
[Wed May 31 20:14:59 2017] : Adwulf: "I guess I'm the smallest"
[Wed May 31 20:15:14 2017] : ** No match found
[Wed May 31 20:15:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid eyes the narrow opening. "No embiggen spell for me this time I think."
[Wed May 31 20:16:14 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf ties a rope around his waist and hands the other end to Eadfrid
[Wed May 31 20:16:37 2017] : Cuichelm: "Sure"
[Wed May 31 20:16:38 2017] : Eadfrid: "Adwulf shall we lower you down first with a rope so we can pull you out quick if there is trouble?"
[Wed May 31 20:16:52 2017] : Adwulf: Haul me out if needed
[Wed May 31 20:16:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "You can see in the dark anyway right Adwulf?"
[Wed May 31 20:17:01 2017] : Eadfrid: "Sure"
[Wed May 31 20:17:05 2017] : Adwulf: "Oh yes"
[Wed May 31 20:17:20 2017] : Adwulf: "Does that look secure?"
[Wed May 31 20:17:34 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ie the rope
[Wed May 31 20:17:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "Hold on a sec"
[Wed May 31 20:18:01 2017] : Cuichelm: Protection from Evil: Level 1 - Touched creature gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves vs evil creatures. They are also warded from summoned evil creatures. (Duration: 4 minutes)
[Wed May 31 20:18:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "That might help you"
[Wed May 31 20:18:16 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc what skill to check the rope?
[Wed May 31 20:18:29 2017] : Adwulf: ooc survival?
[Wed May 31 20:18:37 2017] : DM: ooc DEX check, or Survival
[Wed May 31 20:18:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Dexterity: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed May 31 20:18:56 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf wriggles a bit to test the rope
[Wed May 31 20:19:04 2017] : Adwulf: Dexterity: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed May 31 20:19:34 2017] : DM: You're confident enough.
[Wed May 31 20:19:56 2017] : Adwulf: "Here goes"
[Wed May 31 20:20:14 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf starts down the crack
[Wed May 31 20:20:33 2017] : Adwulf: ooc head first, dagger in teeth
[Wed May 31 20:20:38 2017] : Adwulf: ooc :)
[Wed May 31 20:20:50 2017] : DM: With the rope, and the roots on either side, it's a very easy climb - if you're the right way up. This way, it's a bit more challenging.
[Wed May 31 20:20:56 2017] : DM: Climb check please!
[Wed May 31 20:21:00 2017] : Adwulf: Climb: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed May 31 20:21:49 2017] : DM: Adwulf makes it with no difficulty. As he emerges, he sees tunnels heading down in two directions. They're barely 5' high, so it'll be a cramped fit for everyone.
[Wed May 31 20:22:08 2017] : DM: Perception check please.
[Wed May 31 20:22:31 2017] : Adwulf: ooc Would my helm have futted?
[Wed May 31 20:22:35 2017] : Adwulf: ooc *fitted
[Wed May 31 20:22:45 2017] : DM: ooc the antlers would get stuck.
[Wed May 31 20:22:49 2017] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed May 31 20:23:02 2017] : Adwulf: ooc thought so
[Wed May 31 20:23:12 2017] : DM: You see a mite crouching behind cover to your left. Initiative, please.
[Wed May 31 20:23:17 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed May 31 20:23:24 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed May 31 20:23:26 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed May 31 20:24:07 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 20:24:34 2017] : DM: The mite's eyes bulge, glowing hideously pale in the darkness. Will save, please Adwulf.
[Wed May 31 20:24:47 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed May 31 20:24:48 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 1 + 2] = 23
[Wed May 31 20:24:56 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ffs
[Wed May 31 20:25:07 2017] : DM: Adwulf feels a wave of horrible fear.
[Wed May 31 20:25:24 2017] : DM: You are shaken: –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks
[Wed May 31 20:25:53 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ok
[Wed May 31 20:25:59 2017] : DM: Three more mites step out from where they are hiding, and throw darts at Adwulf.
[Wed May 31 20:26:04 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:26:05 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:26:05 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:26:10 2017] : DM: 3 damage.
[Wed May 31 20:26:28 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, you hear Adwulf yelp in pain and fear, and the rope twitches in your hands.
[Wed May 31 20:26:33 2017] : Adwulf: 1 Damage: Aldwulf takes 1 damage. [Wed May 31 20:26:37 2017] : Adwulf: 2 Damage: Aldwulf takes 2 damage. [Wed May 31 20:27:04 2017] : DM: Your turn.
[Wed May 31 20:27:17 2017] : Eadfrid: "Pull you out or join you?"
[Wed May 31 20:27:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Eafrid doesn't wait long before making a decision.
[Wed May 31 20:27:53 2017] : Adwulf: "Give me a second"
[Wed May 31 20:28:09 2017] : Eadfrid: He starts hauling and then stops.
[Wed May 31 20:28:19 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps the nearest drawing his rapier and attacks
[Wed May 31 20:28:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Readying an action to pull Adwulf out when he asks.
[Wed May 31 20:28:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed May 31 20:28:31 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 Damage: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:28:34 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 20:28:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 31 20:28:45 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 20:28:47 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf, you're head down dangling from a rope
[Wed May 31 20:28:50 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 20:28:56 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ah
[Wed May 31 20:29:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc how far are they?
[Wed May 31 20:29:28 2017] : DM: ooc about 15' away
[Wed May 31 20:29:44 2017] : Adwulf: ooc and am I in a tight tunnel or dangling free?
[Wed May 31 20:29:59 2017] : DM: ooc it's tight but not squeezing
[Wed May 31 20:30:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Adwulf is small?
[Wed May 31 20:30:11 2017] : DM: ooc you can easily reach the walls with both hands.
[Wed May 31 20:30:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc medium, but on the slight side
[Wed May 31 20:30:42 2017] : Adwulf: ooc basically wondering if I could draw my bow and shoot
[Wed May 31 20:31:20 2017] : DM: ooc it'll be a challenge. You can do it, but it'll be -6 to the attack roll (-4 for not having a stable position, -2 for the confined space).
[Wed May 31 20:31:32 2017] : Adwulf: "Pull me out!"
[Wed May 31 20:31:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Strength: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed May 31 20:31:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid pull on the rope.
[Wed May 31 20:31:56 2017] : DM: Eadfrid hauls Adwulf out backwards. Reflex save please, Adwulf.
[Wed May 31 20:32:05 2017] : Adwulf: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Wed May 31 20:32:23 2017] : DM: You avoid the worst of the roots, and just get a couple of minor scratches.
[Wed May 31 20:32:34 2017] : Adwulf: "Thanks"
[Wed May 31 20:32:36 2017] : Adwulf: "Its too cramped to fight in there. You're a sitting duck"
[Wed May 31 20:32:50 2017] : DM: ooc I forgot the mites' turn this round...
[Wed May 31 20:33:04 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:33:04 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:33:05 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:33:05 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:33:13 2017] : DM: They all miss Adwulf with their darts.
[Wed May 31 20:33:18 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? Your turn.
[Wed May 31 20:33:46 2017] : Eadfrid: "Any thoughts on a strategy, Adwulf?"
[Wed May 31 20:34:07 2017] : Adwulf: "Dig the hole out a bit?"
[Wed May 31 20:34:33 2017] : Eadfrid: "Could we flood them out?"
[Wed May 31 20:34:46 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc any handy dams nearby to breach?
[Wed May 31 20:34:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm continues casting
[Wed May 31 20:34:59 2017] : DM: ooc no, and the tree is on the top of a hill.
[Wed May 31 20:35:06 2017] : DM: Cuichelm's spell completes.
[Wed May 31 20:35:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc One Tree Hill?
[Wed May 31 20:35:19 2017] : Cuichelm: Small Earth Elemental: Cuichelm completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Earth Elemental (AC 17; HP 15; CMD 15; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed May 31 20:35:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm summons it down the hole
[Wed May 31 20:35:44 2017] : Adwulf: ooc and you all mocked Create Water!
[Wed May 31 20:35:49 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed May 31 20:36:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm yells in Terran "Circle around them and attack and try to drive them up towards us"
[Wed May 31 20:36:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc probably a round to burrow past them
[Wed May 31 20:36:44 2017] : DM: ooc yep.
[Wed May 31 20:36:48 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 20:36:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc does MM need line of sight?
[Wed May 31 20:37:02 2017] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed May 31 20:37:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 20:37:17 2017] : DM: ooc it's more like Magic Bazooka, not Magic Cruise Missile.
[Wed May 31 20:37:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Ready attack with spear power
[Wed May 31 20:37:35 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf readies an attack for a mite showing its ugly wee face
[Wed May 31 20:37:42 2017] : DM: Does anyone speak Undercommon?
[Wed May 31 20:37:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc nope
[Wed May 31 20:38:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc earth/mud elementals are just the best!
[Wed May 31 20:38:29 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nope
[Wed May 31 20:38:32 2017] : DM: ooc :)
[Wed May 31 20:38:55 2017] : DM: Not much happens, until the elemental attacks the mites. Roll it, please.
[Wed May 31 20:39:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18; Damage: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 HP
[Wed May 31 20:39:13 2017] : DM: Mite: AC = 14
[Wed May 31 20:39:33 2017] : DM: There's a faint noise, then a bit of a kerfuffle.
[Wed May 31 20:39:35 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:39:36 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(19) + 0] = 19 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:39:40 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:39:40 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:39:50 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(18) + -1] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(2) + -1] = 1 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(1)] = 1 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 20:39:53 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(16) + -1] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(2) + -1] = 1 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(1)] = 1 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 20:40:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc +9 is wrong
[Wed May 31 20:40:21 2017] : DM: ooc 5 damage. (I forgot flanking). Is it immune to poison?
[Wed May 31 20:40:29 2017] : Cuichelm: +5
[Wed May 31 20:40:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Yes
[Wed May 31 20:40:41 2017] : DM: OK; 5 damage.
[Wed May 31 20:40:50 2017] : DM: The elemental attacks again...
[Wed May 31 20:41:24 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23; Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed May 31 20:41:36 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:41:39 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:41:39 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 20:41:44 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(2) + -1] = 1 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(2)] = 2 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 20:41:45 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3 - Damage: [1d6(2) + -1] = 1 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(2)] = 2 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 20:42:05 2017] : DM: No more damage. Last round of the spell...
[Wed May 31 20:43:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18; Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP
[Wed May 31 20:43:21 2017] : DM: There's a crunch, then a gabble of excited talking.
[Wed May 31 20:43:36 2017] : DM: Cuichelm knows the spell has run out by now (I assume he's been counting).
[Wed May 31 20:43:40 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 20:43:42 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes
[Wed May 31 20:44:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't think that the elemental succeeded in driving them up"
[Wed May 31 20:44:09 2017] : Eadfrid: "I don't much fancy fighting in a tight tunnel."
[Wed May 31 20:44:24 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm not sure if it even damaged them"
[Wed May 31 20:44:30 2017] : Eadfrid: "Unless I have a spear and shield."
[Wed May 31 20:44:33 2017] : Adwulf: "It was tight enough for me"
[Wed May 31 20:45:09 2017] : DM: ooc from what Adwulf saw, you will be at a disadvantage (-2 to attack rolls) but not squeezing (i.e. no AC penalty).
[Wed May 31 20:47:00 2017] : Eadfrid: "(sigh)"
[Wed May 31 20:47:04 2017] : Cuichelm: "Well, here's a suggestion..."
[Wed May 31 20:47:15 2017] : Adwulf: "I could crawl down again and try to pick some off with my bow"
[Wed May 31 20:47:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "We withdraw, I memorise spells to make us all small for 4 minutes"
[Wed May 31 20:47:45 2017] : Eadfrid: "That would work."
[Wed May 31 20:47:49 2017] : Adwulf: "You can do that?"
[Wed May 31 20:47:52 2017] : Cuichelm: "Or a bunch more spiders and/or rats"
[Wed May 31 20:47:54 2017] : Eadfrid: "Small sounds good."
[Wed May 31 20:47:58 2017] : DM: ooc emshrinken? ;-)
[Wed May 31 20:47:58 2017] : Cuichelm: "Or both "
[Wed May 31 20:48:16 2017] : Adwulf: "How about we try the rats first?"
[Wed May 31 20:48:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that's a small throwing star ;-)
[Wed May 31 20:48:49 2017] : Cuichelm: "That was my thought"
[Wed May 31 20:49:01 2017] : Adwulf: ooc groan
[Wed May 31 20:49:25 2017] : DM: As you retreat a little, you don't see any activity from the tunnels.
[Wed May 31 20:49:31 2017] : Cuichelm: "Or maybe, we shrink, then I direct the swarms down the tunnel"
[Wed May 31 20:49:46 2017] : Cuichelm: "We'll need to rest overnight"
[Wed May 31 20:50:02 2017] : Adwulf: "ok"
[Wed May 31 20:50:46 2017] : DM: How far away are you going?
[Wed May 31 20:51:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc a mile, in a random direction?
[Wed May 31 20:51:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc i.e. no more than 30 minutes walk
[Wed May 31 20:51:50 2017] : DM: ooc OK
[Wed May 31 20:51:58 2017] : DM: ooc is that a decision? :)
[Wed May 31 20:52:19 2017] : Adwulf: ooc fine with me
[Wed May 31 20:52:28 2017] : Adwulf: "Lets walk..... that way"
[Wed May 31 20:52:43 2017] : Adwulf: [1d8(7)] = 7
[Wed May 31 20:53:00 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid follows, keeping an eye behind at the hole.
[Wed May 31 20:53:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed May 31 20:53:05 2017] : DM: You head off into the afternoon and look for a place to camp.
[Wed May 31 20:53:12 2017] : DM: Eadfrid doesn't see anything suspicious.
[Wed May 31 20:53:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed May 31 20:53:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "Maybe the swarms are a bad idea?"
[Wed May 31 20:53:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can't control them"
[Wed May 31 20:54:25 2017] : Adwulf: "Rats seem like a good choice given the tunnels"
[Wed May 31 20:54:34 2017] : Cuichelm: "But I can tell earth elementals what to do and they are able to walk through the walls and floor to flank"
[Wed May 31 20:54:54 2017] : Eadfrid: "That would be of great tactical use."
[Wed May 31 20:54:55 2017] : Adwulf: "true. How many can you summon?"
[Wed May 31 20:55:29 2017] : DM: ooc brb - keep planning :)
[Wed May 31 20:56:07 2017] : Cuichelm: "Three"
[Wed May 31 20:56:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "But as you saw, it takes me a while"
[Wed May 31 20:56:37 2017] : Cuichelm: "I think if we shrink down we should be OK"
[Wed May 31 20:56:48 2017] : Cuichelm: "Elementals to flank"
[Wed May 31 20:57:01 2017] : Adwulf: "Ok then"
[Wed May 31 20:57:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "One of you going each way down the tunnels, me in the middle"
[Wed May 31 20:57:32 2017] : Eadfrid: "Yes."
[Wed May 31 20:59:14 2017] : Adwulf: "Will you two be able to see down there?"
[Wed May 31 20:59:41 2017] : Cuichelm: "I have my stone"
[Wed May 31 21:00:04 2017] : DM: ooc back
[Wed May 31 21:00:11 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb need a drink
[Wed May 31 21:00:12 2017] : Eadfrid: "I'll hook a lantern on my belt"
[Wed May 31 21:00:41 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can also enchant a stone for you to throw where it might be useful to you Eadfrid"
[Wed May 31 21:01:07 2017] : Cuichelm: "Lit up, I mean, of course"
[Wed May 31 21:01:47 2017] : Eadfrid: "Thanks"
[Wed May 31 21:02:09 2017] : DM: OK. Who's on watch?
[Wed May 31 21:02:18 2017] : Eadfrid: "I'll take first watch."
[Wed May 31 21:02:47 2017] : DM: 2 perception checks from each of you who's on watch, please.
[Wed May 31 21:02:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm lends his stone to Eadfrid for his watch
[Wed May 31 21:02:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21
[Wed May 31 21:02:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16
[Wed May 31 21:03:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed May 31 21:03:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed May 31 21:03:20 2017] : Adwulf: ooc back
[Wed May 31 21:03:38 2017] : DM: Two perception checks please Adwulf :)
[Wed May 31 21:03:43 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(17) + 9] = 26
[Wed May 31 21:03:43 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed May 31 21:04:03 2017] : DM: None of you notices anything suspicious while you rest.
[Wed May 31 21:04:17 2017] : DM: You make your way back to the tree, and prepare to go down the tunnel.
[Wed May 31 21:04:28 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc however, lots of suspicious thinks happened -- we just didn't notice ;)
[Wed May 31 21:04:41 2017] : DM: ooc that's for me to know and you to worry about ;-)
[Wed May 31 21:04:46 2017] : Adwulf: ooc of course. Phrasing is important
[Wed May 31 21:05:00 2017] : DM: Who's going first?
[Wed May 31 21:05:10 2017] : Eadfrid: I'll go first.
[Wed May 31 21:05:14 2017] : Adwulf: "Ok"
[Wed May 31 21:06:05 2017] : DM: Right - I think it's time for initiative order, please!
[Wed May 31 21:06:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "Hold on"
[Wed May 31 21:06:13 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed May 31 21:06:17 2017] : Cuichelm: "Preparation is key to success"
[Wed May 31 21:06:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid secures a rope to the tree, ready to drop it down.
[Wed May 31 21:07:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, first things first"
[Wed May 31 21:08:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm touches Adwulf
[Wed May 31 21:08:45 2017] : Cuichelm: Protection from Arrows: Level 1 - Need to fix the text (Duration: 4 hours)
[Wed May 31 21:08:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc needed to fix a node
[Wed May 31 21:09:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc it's L2
[Wed May 31 21:09:35 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ok
[Wed May 31 21:09:45 2017] : Cuichelm: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 5 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed May 31 21:10:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc bah, no reduce person node either
[Wed May 31 21:10:09 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 35 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 4 minutes; Range: 35 feet; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 31 21:10:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 35 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 4 minutes; Range: 35 feet; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 31 21:10:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 35 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 4 minutes; Range: 35 feet; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 31 21:10:13 2017] : DM: Perception: [1d20(1) + 1 + 4] = 6
[Wed May 31 21:10:18 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc obviously reduce
[Wed May 31 21:10:28 2017] : DM: ooc sorry, node typing
[Wed May 31 21:10:42 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc -2 str, +2 dex +1 to AC
[Wed May 31 21:10:45 2017] : DM: Initiative, please.
[Wed May 31 21:10:53 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed May 31 21:10:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1 + 2] = 13
[Wed May 31 21:10:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed May 31 21:11:19 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc what stat affects does reduce person have?
[Wed May 31 21:11:33 2017] : Adwulf: ooc -2STR, +2dex
[Wed May 31 21:11:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc see above
[Wed May 31 21:11:42 2017] : Adwulf: +1AC and attack
[Wed May 31 21:11:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc smaller weapon damage
[Wed May 31 21:12:16 2017] : DM: ooc "ooo, weapon shrinkage!"
[Wed May 31 21:12:30 2017] : Adwulf: ooc hehe
[Wed May 31 21:14:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Protection from Arrows: Level 1 - The subject gains damage reduction 10/magic against ranged weapons to a total of ([4 * 10] = 40) damage. (Duration: 4 hours)
[Wed May 31 21:14:56 2017] : DM: Are we ready?
[Wed May 31 21:15:15 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes
[Wed May 31 21:15:29 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:15:39 2017] : Adwulf: *squeeky voice* "Lets get going"
[Wed May 31 21:15:56 2017] : DM: ooc the green line is the entrance tunnel. Squares are still 5', you just have Small minis by a fortunate accident.
[Wed May 31 21:16:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Delay until after the other 2
[Wed May 31 21:17:06 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed May 31 21:17:17 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 21:18:08 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid slides down the rope to surprise any mite below.
[Wed May 31 21:18:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Climb: [1d20(6) + 3 + 4] = 13
[Wed May 31 21:18:33 2017] : DM: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed May 31 21:18:57 2017] : DM: Eadfrid notices the caltrops scattered at the foot of the tunnel, and his boots protect him from injury.
[Wed May 31 21:19:26 2017] : DM: Perception check, please.
[Wed May 31 21:19:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed May 31 21:20:29 2017] : DM: You see one mite, its eyes watching you in the darkness. Instead of being small and pitiful, it is now about your height, with a bulbous head and round, glowing eyes.
[Wed May 31 21:21:01 2017] : DM: You still have an action available.
[Wed May 31 21:21:21 2017] : Eadfrid: Charge it.
[Wed May 31 21:21:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Hit: [1d12(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:21:32 2017] : DM: ooc you can't charge across caltrops.
[Wed May 31 21:21:43 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I prepped a light stone for Eadfrid (duration is an hour"
[Wed May 31 21:21:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Ok, Advance carefully towards it.
[Wed May 31 21:21:53 2017] : DM: ooc yep, and he's currently carrying it.
[Wed May 31 21:22:01 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed May 31 21:22:09 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 21:22:35 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf follows in Eadfrids smaller footsteps
[Wed May 31 21:22:42 2017] : Adwulf: ooc slide down
[Wed May 31 21:22:47 2017] : Adwulf: Climb: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed May 31 21:23:05 2017] : DM: ooc Perception check, please.
[Wed May 31 21:23:09 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(17) + 9] = 26
[Wed May 31 21:23:11 2017] : DM: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed May 31 21:23:28 2017] : DM: Adwulf spots another mite.
[Wed May 31 21:23:40 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:23:54 2017] : Adwulf: "One to your left Eadfrid"
[Wed May 31 21:24:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm hopes he can follow without falling
[Wed May 31 21:24:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Climb: [1d20(3) + -2] = 1
[Wed May 31 21:24:52 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can't.
[Wed May 31 21:24:57 2017] : DM: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed May 31 21:24:57 2017] : DM: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed May 31 21:24:58 2017] : DM: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed May 31 21:25:09 2017] : DM: Reflex save, please.
[Wed May 31 21:25:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed May 31 21:25:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed May 31 21:25:34 2017] : DM: Cuichelm lands prone in the caltrops, and takes [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:25:59 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Damage: Cuichelm takes 5 damage. [Wed May 31 21:26:02 2017] : DM: Fortitude save please.
[Wed May 31 21:26:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Fortitude: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed May 31 21:26:12 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed May 31 21:26:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc King of the awesome rolls tonight
[Wed May 31 21:26:31 2017] : DM: Cuichelm has the breath knocked out of him, and can't stand up this round.
[Wed May 31 21:27:03 2017] : DM: The mites stare at Eadfrid and Adwulf, their big eyes seeming to bulge and glow.
[Wed May 31 21:27:08 2017] : DM: Two Will saves each, please.
[Wed May 31 21:27:14 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed May 31 21:27:19 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed May 31 21:27:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I genuinely have a star twirling around my head :-D
[Wed May 31 21:27:36 2017] : DM: Adwulf is shaken.
[Wed May 31 21:27:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13
[Wed May 31 21:27:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed May 31 21:28:25 2017] : DM: As is Eadfrid.
[Wed May 31 21:28:43 2017] : DM: Two giant centipedes scuttle out of the pits on the floor, and charge at Eadfrid.
[Wed May 31 21:29:16 2017] : DM: They're as long as an arm - when you're full-sized. Now, they're horrendous.
[Wed May 31 21:29:22 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12 - Damage: [1d6(6) + -1] = 5 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(1)] = 1 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 21:29:24 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(5) + -1] = 4 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(1)] = 1 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 21:29:35 2017] : DM: Eadfrid's armour is hard enough to keep the mandibles out.
[Wed May 31 21:29:42 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 21:29:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc we all have +2 to AC from reduce
[Wed May 31 21:29:56 2017] : DM: ooc (+1 from DEX, +1 AC bonus)
[Wed May 31 21:30:07 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave (A) and (B)
[Wed May 31 21:30:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(8) + 10] = 18; Hit: [1d12(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:30:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(2) + 10] = 12; Hit: [1d12(7) + 6] = 13 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:30:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 21:30:23 2017] : DM: Giant Centipede: AC = 17
Speed=40', climb 40'
Darkvision 60'

[Wed May 31 21:31:08 2017] : DM: ooc should be d10, I think
[Wed May 31 21:31:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 1d8
[Wed May 31 21:31:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid kills one of the centipedes. Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 21:31:58 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc sorry, I just guess.
[Wed May 31 21:32:00 2017] : DM: You can see out into the cavern.
[Wed May 31 21:32:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sorry, misreading the chart
[Wed May 31 21:32:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Henry is right
[Wed May 31 21:32:18 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf Draws his bow and shoots at square B
[Wed May 31 21:32:27 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:32:30 2017] : DM: ooc that's a mite :-)
[Wed May 31 21:32:36 2017] : DM: Mite: AC = 14
[Wed May 31 21:32:40 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yeah
[Wed May 31 21:32:48 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 31 21:32:49 2017] : DM: Adwulf shoots too high, overcorrecting for being short.
[Wed May 31 21:32:53 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:33:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves closer
[Wed May 31 21:33:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc who can I see?
[Wed May 31 21:33:56 2017] : DM: ooc from there, you can see mites A and C, and the surviving centipede.
[Wed May 31 21:34:09 2017] : Cuichelm: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 4 rounds. DC 16 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed May 31 21:34:20 2017] : Cuichelm: on A and C
[Wed May 31 21:34:22 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 21:34:29 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 1 + 2] = 14
[Wed May 31 21:34:29 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 1 + 2] = 22
[Wed May 31 21:34:40 2017] : DM: The nearer mite falls prone.
[Wed May 31 21:35:06 2017] : DM: The mites attack!
[Wed May 31 21:35:18 2017] : DM: (Perception check please Cuichelm)
[Wed May 31 21:36:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(3) + 13] = 16
[Wed May 31 21:36:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc still with the awesome rolls!
[Wed May 31 21:36:24 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed May 31 21:36:40 2017] : DM: Cuichelm feels an unexplained sense of dread... Two Will saves, please.
[Wed May 31 21:36:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Will: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed May 31 21:36:48 2017] : Cuichelm: Will: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24
[Wed May 31 21:36:55 2017] : DM: He shakes it off.
[Wed May 31 21:37:13 2017] : DM: The centipede tries to bite Eadfrid, as the mites throw their little darts.
[Wed May 31 21:37:15 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14 - Damage: [1d6(4) + -1] = 3 HP, plus poison. "
Poison: Fort DC 13 or take [1d3(2)] = 2 Dex damage.

[Wed May 31 21:37:21 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:37:21 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:37:23 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:37:43 2017] : DM: The fallen mite crawls out of the greasy area, and stands up.
[Wed May 31 21:38:09 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? the darts rattle off your armour.
[Wed May 31 21:38:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc is that text??
[Wed May 31 21:38:32 2017] : DM: ooc on the right? Yes, it says "DOWN" - there's a deeper bit of the cave that way.
[Wed May 31 21:38:42 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no, the grease
[Wed May 31 21:38:49 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step and cleave (B) and A
[Wed May 31 21:38:54 2017] : DM: ooc I made some semi-transparent minis for area effects.
[Wed May 31 21:38:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(9) + 10] = 19; Hit: [1d10(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:38:56 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Hit: [1d10(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:39:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc cool
[Wed May 31 21:39:12 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nice
[Wed May 31 21:39:23 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 21:39:35 2017] : DM: Eadfrid brutally kills two more enemies, compensating for the differences in size.
[Wed May 31 21:39:43 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 21:40:13 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf drops his bow and draws his rapier as he steps in to attack B
[Wed May 31 21:40:22 2017] : Adwulf: Charge - Rapier +1: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 Damage: [1d8(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:40:35 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier (Small): [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 Damage: [1d3(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:40:45 2017] : Adwulf: ooc first was wrong node
[Wed May 31 21:40:52 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed May 31 21:40:55 2017] : DM: Adwulf doesn't quite land a killing blow.
[Wed May 31 21:40:57 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:41:12 2017] : Adwulf: ooc small rapiers are shit
[Wed May 31 21:41:39 2017] : DM: ooc yea, but mites are shit too ;-)
[Wed May 31 21:41:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm targets B and D
[Wed May 31 21:41:51 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 16 will save for all within the area.
[Wed May 31 21:42:07 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(6) + 1 + 2] = 9
[Wed May 31 21:42:08 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(4) + 1 + 2] = 7
[Wed May 31 21:42:17 2017] : DM: The mites fall unconscious.
[Wed May 31 21:42:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 21:42:40 2017] : DM: The one surviving mite screams something high-pitched and complicated, and it starts running away.
[Wed May 31 21:43:05 2017] : DM: Two mites emerge from the tunnel behind you, and try to stab Cuichelm.
[Wed May 31 21:43:20 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:43:21 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 21:43:28 2017] : DM: Both miss. Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 21:43:43 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed May 31 21:43:56 2017] : Cuichelm: one image is taken out
[Wed May 31 21:44:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleabe A and B.
[Wed May 31 21:44:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave
[Wed May 31 21:44:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(20) + 10] = 30; Hit: [1d10(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30; Hit: [11 + 1d10(10) + 6] = 27 damage

[Wed May 31 21:44:43 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [1d10(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:44:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 21:45:06 2017] : DM: Eadfrid smears bits of mite all over the walls.
[Wed May 31 21:45:48 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 21:46:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc coup de grace on both?
[Wed May 31 21:46:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no, full round action
[Wed May 31 21:46:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc full round, so only B
[Wed May 31 21:46:30 2017] : DM: Adwulf kills B.
[Wed May 31 21:46:35 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:47:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm looks around for any surprises
[Wed May 31 21:48:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18
[Wed May 31 21:48:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 21:48:32 2017] : DM: The mite disappears down a pit in the floor, still squeaking.
[Wed May 31 21:48:33 2017] : DM: Ead?
[Wed May 31 21:48:36 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 21:48:55 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step attack the remaining one.
[Wed May 31 21:49:01 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d10(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed May 31 21:49:04 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 21:49:53 2017] : DM: Eadfrid kills the unconscious mite.
[Wed May 31 21:49:58 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 21:50:11 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc apologies, I never realised that there was a hole at the back
[Wed May 31 21:50:40 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves after the one that ran away
[Wed May 31 21:51:11 2017] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed May 31 21:51:40 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 31 21:51:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no worries, it's dark
[Wed May 31 21:52:18 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:52:30 2017] : Adwulf: ooc grab my bow first, so move back a bit
[Wed May 31 21:53:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves, readying an attack if anything appears
[Wed May 31 21:53:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 21:53:21 2017] : DM: Nothing appears...
[Wed May 31 21:53:23 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 21:54:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Advance on the hole
[Wed May 31 21:54:35 2017] : Eadfrid: Ready an attack on the first enemy in range
[Wed May 31 21:54:37 2017] : Eadfrid: done
[Wed May 31 21:55:47 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 21:55:51 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves into the hole
[Wed May 31 21:56:11 2017] : Adwulf: ooc waits for map to load
[Wed May 31 21:56:50 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed May 31 21:57:11 2017] : DM: Adwulf doesn't see any mites. It's a big room, and at this end of it there are a bunch of bedrolls.
[Wed May 31 21:57:24 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 21:58:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves in and readies a ranged attack
[Wed May 31 21:58:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed May 31 21:58:37 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 21:58:49 2017] : Adwulf: "I can't see any more"
[Wed May 31 21:58:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Decend
[Wed May 31 21:59:04 2017] : Eadfrid: Anything here?
[Wed May 31 21:59:16 2017] : DM: Perception check?
[Wed May 31 21:59:19 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed May 31 22:00:11 2017] : DM: No mites are visible, nor any other creatures. You can see what looks like living quarters: shelves with miscellaneous junk, rags, bedrolls etc.
[Wed May 31 22:00:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 22:00:39 2017] : Cuichelm: "What do you mean Adwulf?"
[Wed May 31 22:01:01 2017] : Adwulf: "Mites"
[Wed May 31 22:01:07 2017] : Cuichelm: oco I read that as amymore
[Wed May 31 22:01:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc anymore
[Wed May 31 22:01:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed May 31 22:01:47 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc note 'J'
[Wed May 31 22:01:56 2017] : DM: ooc :-p
[Wed May 31 22:02:12 2017] : DM: Adwulf, you're up. There are no mites visible.
[Wed May 31 22:02:17 2017] : Adwulf: "Lets keep moving"
[Wed May 31 22:02:39 2017] : DM: Perception check.
[Wed May 31 22:02:42 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(2) + 9] = 11
[Wed May 31 22:02:57 2017] : DM: Nothing... until a hail of darts comes flying at you!
[Wed May 31 22:03:02 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:03:03 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:03:04 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:03:05 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:03:05 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:03:06 2017] : DM: Dart: Attack: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:03:32 2017] : Adwulf: "Here they are!!!!"
[Wed May 31 22:03:32 2017] : DM: 2 damage to your resistance.
[Wed May 31 22:03:49 2017] : DM: The mites squeak excitedly when they see Adwulf isn't injured by the dart.
[Wed May 31 22:03:53 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 22:04:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves then shoots
[Wed May 31 22:04:45 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP . [Wed May 31 22:04:50 2017] : DM: Cuichelm misses.
[Wed May 31 22:04:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 22:05:06 2017] : DM: The mites swarm around Adwulf, stabbing at him with their little daggers.
[Wed May 31 22:05:11 2017] : DM: AoO.
[Wed May 31 22:05:15 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Adwulf... bluff injury!
[Wed May 31 22:05:26 2017] : DM: ooc actually, you were holding the bow - no AoO.
[Wed May 31 22:05:55 2017] : DM: Aiding Another for the first 3
[Wed May 31 22:05:56 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:05:57 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:05:58 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:06:00 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:06:05 2017] : DM: Hit, 1 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:06:10 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I only picked it up, no way I was moving about wielding it
[Wed May 31 22:06:24 2017] : DM: OK, roll an AoO then.
[Wed May 31 22:06:31 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier (Small): [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 Damage: [1d3(2) + 2] = 4 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:06:45 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:06:47 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:06:48 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:06:55 2017] : DM: Another hit, 1 more damage.
[Wed May 31 22:07:17 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 22:07:27 2017] : Adwulf: 2 Damage: Aldwulf takes 2 damage. [Wed May 31 22:07:48 2017] : Adwulf: ooc death by 1000 cuts
[Wed May 31 22:08:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc my frequent saying for rushed software
[Wed May 31 22:08:46 2017] : DM: ooc isn't that 1000 bugs?
[Wed May 31 22:08:56 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Hit: [1d10(3) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:08:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 22:09:10 2017] : DM: Eadfrid kills another one.
[Wed May 31 22:09:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm referring to issues that in and of themselves may not even be classed as bugs...
[Wed May 31 22:09:40 2017] : DM: Adwulf? You're surrounded by ineffectual little nasties.
[Wed May 31 22:09:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc but altogether amount to a shocking user experience
[Wed May 31 22:09:49 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier (Small): [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 Damage: [1d3(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:09:56 2017] : Adwulf: G
[Wed May 31 22:10:02 2017] : DM: Adwulf injures his target.
[Wed May 31 22:10:05 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 22:10:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can't step away...
[Wed May 31 22:10:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Wed May 31 22:10:45 2017] : Cuichelm: on E... AoO
[Wed May 31 22:10:48 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:10:54 2017] : DM: The AoO misses.
[Wed May 31 22:10:59 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d5(3)] = 3
[Wed May 31 22:11:12 2017] : Cuichelm: An image disappears
[Wed May 31 22:11:22 2017] : DM: The mites keep trying to swarm over Adwulf.
[Wed May 31 22:11:25 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:11:26 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:11:26 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:11:28 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:11:33 2017] : DM: And fail.
[Wed May 31 22:11:48 2017] : Adwulf: ooc there we go!
[Wed May 31 22:12:17 2017] : DM: Riding a giant tick, his head almost brushing the cavern ceiling, the mite chieftain joins the battle.
[Wed May 31 22:12:23 2017] : DM: His mount snaps at Adwulf...
[Wed May 31 22:12:45 2017] : DM: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 [1d6(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed May 31 22:12:46 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I should have moved anyway
[Wed May 31 22:13:10 2017] : Adwulf: 9 Damage: Aldwulf takes 9 damage. [Wed May 31 22:13:11 2017] : DM: Adwulf takes 9 damage as the tick grabs him.
[Wed May 31 22:13:16 2017] : DM: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed May 31 22:13:31 2017] : DM: And it holds on to him, mouthparts moving as it prepares to suck his blood.
[Wed May 31 22:13:35 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 22:13:37 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ewwww
[Wed May 31 22:14:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc "Tonight I'm going to suck..."
[Wed May 31 22:14:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Not sure if D and B are adjacent
[Wed May 31 22:14:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc "Your blood!"
[Wed May 31 22:14:14 2017] : DM: ooc they are.
[Wed May 31 22:14:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave D and B
[Wed May 31 22:14:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [1d10(3) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:14:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d10(2) + 6] = 8 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:14:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 22:15:06 2017] : DM: Adwulf? You are grappled.
[Wed May 31 22:15:31 2017] : DM: ooc and sorry - you took 1 STR and 1 CON damage last round, as it sucked your blood.
[Wed May 31 22:16:03 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf tries to wriggle free
[Wed May 31 22:16:06 2017] : Adwulf: ooc no fair!
[Wed May 31 22:16:17 2017] : Adwulf: Dexterity: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed May 31 22:16:59 2017] : DM: ooc technically you can use Escape Artist.
[Wed May 31 22:17:08 2017] : DM: Adwulf escapes the jaws of the tick.
[Wed May 31 22:17:27 2017] : DM: ooc that's a Standard Action, so you can still move.
[Wed May 31 22:17:50 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf backs away from the massive thing
[Wed May 31 22:18:00 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 31 22:18:08 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 22:18:17 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d12(7)] = 7
[Wed May 31 22:18:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc oops
[Wed May 31 22:19:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Trying to be less obvious, Cuichelm tries a gambit
[Wed May 31 22:19:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 35 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 4 minutes; Range: 35 feet; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 31 22:19:32 2017] : Cuichelm: On the chieftan
[Wed May 31 22:19:49 2017] : DM: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed May 31 22:19:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Boooo!
[Wed May 31 22:19:59 2017] : DM: The mite resists the spell.
[Wed May 31 22:20:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc chieftain
[Wed May 31 22:20:17 2017] : DM: He looks around, vaguely confused, and yells something in his high-pitched voice.
[Wed May 31 22:20:28 2017] : DM: The mites try to scramble around to attack Cuichelm.
[Wed May 31 22:20:37 2017] : DM: Adwulf gets an AoO.
[Wed May 31 22:20:46 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sorry, confused mite and tick there
[Wed May 31 22:20:48 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier (Small): [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 Damage: [1d3(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:21:00 2017] : DM: ooc easily done ;-)
[Wed May 31 22:21:02 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 - Damage: [1d3(1) + -1] = 0 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:21:03 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:21:18 2017] : DM: ooc what's the 22 AC?
[Wed May 31 22:21:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Mage armour, not active
[Wed May 31 22:21:51 2017] : DM: ooc OK. Hit, 2 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:21:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I have 3 images
[Wed May 31 22:22:05 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed May 31 22:22:14 2017] : DM: The tick lumbers forward and tries biting Adwulf again. It seems he tastes good.
[Wed May 31 22:22:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc image
[Wed May 31 22:22:27 2017] : DM: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 [1d6(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed May 31 22:22:37 2017] : DM: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed May 31 22:22:47 2017] : Adwulf: 7 Damage: Aldwulf takes 7 damage. [Wed May 31 22:22:53 2017] : DM: 7 damage, and grappled again. Another 1 CON and 1 STR damage.
[Wed May 31 22:23:03 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 22:24:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave on the tick and the chieften.
[Wed May 31 22:24:19 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(12) + 10] = 22; Hit: [1d10(10) + 6] = 16 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:24:21 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(3) + 10] = 13; Hit: [1d10(4) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:24:25 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 22:25:42 2017] : DM: The tick takes a big wound, but survives. The chieftain manages to dodge.
[Wed May 31 22:25:52 2017] : DM: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed May 31 22:26:00 2017] : DM: ...but he falls off the tick's back.
[Wed May 31 22:26:14 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 22:26:18 2017] : Adwulf: Escape Artist: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed May 31 22:26:29 2017] : DM: Adwulf doesn't manage to get away this time.
[Wed May 31 22:26:31 2017] : Adwulf: ooc great
[Wed May 31 22:26:32 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 22:26:53 2017] : Cuichelm: 5ft step, then cast
[Wed May 31 22:26:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 31 22:27:33 2017] : DM: The mites leave Adwulf to the tick, and try to attack Eadfrid.
[Wed May 31 22:27:39 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15 - Damage: [1d3(3) + -1] = 2 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:27:45 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:27:58 2017] : DM: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 [1d3(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed May 31 22:28:05 2017] : DM: 1 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:28:26 2017] : DM: Adwulf loses more blood. 1 STR, 1 CON damage.
[Wed May 31 22:28:32 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 31 22:28:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave on G and J
[Wed May 31 22:28:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(4) + 10] = 14; Hit: [1d10(5) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:28:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (reduced): [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [1d10(8) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:29:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 31 22:29:13 2017] : DM: Hit,killing the mite, and bringing the tick to badly wounded.
[Wed May 31 22:29:21 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 31 22:29:26 2017] : Adwulf: ooc somehow I think I'm still alive
[Wed May 31 22:29:47 2017] : Adwulf: Escape Artist: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed May 31 22:29:56 2017] : DM: Adwulf slips out of the tick's jaws.
[Wed May 31 22:30:18 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf crawls weakly behind the meat shield
[Wed May 31 22:30:26 2017] : DM: AoO from the mites and the tick.
[Wed May 31 22:30:31 2017] : DM: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8 [1d3(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed May 31 22:30:33 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:30:48 2017] : DM: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23 [1d6(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed May 31 22:30:53 2017] : DM: 12 damage.
[Wed May 31 22:30:57 2017] : DM: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed May 31 22:31:04 2017] : DM: And grabbed again, losing more blood.
[Wed May 31 22:31:34 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 31 22:31:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Small Earth Elemental: Cuichelm completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Earth Elemental (AC 17; HP 15; CMD 15; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed May 31 22:31:53 2017] : Adwulf: ooc was tat not just a 5ft step
[Wed May 31 22:32:06 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18; Damage: [1d6(5) + 7] = 12 HP
[Wed May 31 22:32:07 2017] : DM: ooc you can't end a 5ft step in Eadfrid's space.
[Wed May 31 22:32:15 2017] : DM: The elemental kills the tick.
[Wed May 31 22:32:37 2017] : DM: The mite chieftain screams in rage.
[Wed May 31 22:32:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Elemental moves 5 ft
[Wed May 31 22:32:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Eadfrid moves 5 ft
[Wed May 31 22:33:01 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc umm Cuichelm
[Wed May 31 22:33:13 2017] : Adwulf: ooc reasonbly sure HP aren't taking into account lost CON properly
[Wed May 31 22:33:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP . [Wed May 31 22:33:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 31 22:33:45 2017] : DM: on?
[Wed May 31 22:34:15 2017] : Adwulf: 12 Damage: Aldwulf takes 12 damage. [Wed May 31 22:34:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc F
[Wed May 31 22:34:28 2017] : DM: The mites, dismayed by the fall of the giant tick, fail to do anything very effective, and die quickly.
[Wed May 31 22:34:30 2017] : DM: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9 - Damage: [1d3(2) + -1] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 31 22:34:40 2017] : Adwulf: Adwuld lies limply on the ground
[Wed May 31 22:35:02 2017] : DM: The caves fall silent...
[Wed May 31 22:35:04 2017] : DM: GAME END