Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 3 19:59:04 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 3 19:59:35 2017] : DM: A quick recap for Bert: you had a shouted conversation with an old witch in the hut, where the scarecrow had been.
[Wed May 3 19:59:40 2017] : DM: She told you to go away.
[Wed May 3 20:00:00 2017] : DM: You called in at town, briefly; everything was OK, so you headed off exploring again.
[Wed May 3 20:00:44 2017] : DM: You found a barrow in the hills; after defeating a swarm of bats and a number of skeletons - and a trap - you're in the deepest chamber of the barrow.
[Wed May 3 20:01:30 2017] : Adwulf: ooc saw up to the guy in the barrow, after the bats
[Wed May 3 20:01:40 2017] : Adwulf: ooc something something disturb my slumber
[Wed May 3 20:01:40 2017] : DM: The warrior, half-skeletal, is clambering to his feet from the catafalque
[Wed May 3 20:01:55 2017] : DM: ooc yeah, forgot we actually had *everyone* here last week.
[Wed May 3 20:02:00 2017] : DM: ooc last game
[Wed May 3 20:02:10 2017] : Adwulf: ooc good recap though
[Wed May 3 20:02:32 2017] : DM: Roll initiative, please!
[Wed May 3 20:02:37 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed May 3 20:02:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed May 3 20:02:47 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed May 3 20:02:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1 + 2] = 10
[Wed May 3 20:03:12 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm, you're first.
[Wed May 3 20:03:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "Want to get bigger Eadfrid?"
[Wed May 3 20:04:09 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc Eadfrid clicks "yes please" on his spam emails
[Wed May 3 20:04:09 2017] : Eadfrid: "That would be good."
[Wed May 3 20:04:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 30 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 3 minutes; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 3 20:04:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I made you a min ;-)
[Wed May 3 20:04:38 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc mini
[Wed May 3 20:04:43 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:04:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I've no map grid
[Wed May 3 20:04:59 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc I turned off the grid because it doesn't line up with the squares easily.
[Wed May 3 20:05:12 2017] : Adwulf: ooc no map either
[Wed May 3 20:05:13 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 20:05:20 2017] : Adwulf: ooc need to upgrade at some point
[Wed May 3 20:05:28 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc have you still not updated? *sigh*
[Wed May 3 20:05:43 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps out from behind the behemoth and shoots
[Wed May 3 20:05:52 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:06:08 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 20:06:16 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The arrow bounces off the warrior's armour.
[Wed May 3 20:06:18 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The Lonely Warrior: AC = 23
[Wed May 3 20:06:22 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:06:24 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb, relogging
[Wed May 3 20:06:27 2017] : Adwulf (exit): 20:06
[Wed May 3 20:06:36 2017] : Adwulf (enter): 20:06
[Wed May 3 20:06:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Moving forwards and attacking.
[Wed May 3 20:06:49 2017] : Adwulf: ooc bingo
[Wed May 3 20:06:58 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(1) + 10] = 11; Hit: [3d6(1,2,5) + 7] = 15 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:07:13 2017] : Eadfrid: Oh dear. I knew I shouldn't have buttered my sword.
[Wed May 3 20:07:16 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed May 3 20:07:20 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc wait a moment - the ceilings in here are only about 6' high
[Wed May 3 20:07:37 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc Eadfrid, you are not enlarged; Cuichelm, you can change your action - sorry folks
[Wed May 3 20:07:44 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed May 3 20:08:09 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc it has a weapon?
[Wed May 3 20:08:27 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc yes, a broken greatsword
[Wed May 3 20:08:34 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Only about half the blade remains
[Wed May 3 20:08:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130 ft range. (Will save DC 17 to negate blindness; duration - 3 rounds.)
[Wed May 3 20:08:59 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Will: [1d20(6) + 4 + 4] = 14 (+1 vs fear)
[Wed May 3 20:09:04 2017] : Adwulf: ooc Love that spell
[Wed May 3 20:09:24 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The glitterdust does not reveal anything invisible, but the warrior starts back as he's blinded.
[Wed May 3 20:09:49 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc hmm - since Eadfrid missed, the warrior has no idea where you are
[Wed May 3 20:09:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:10:02 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc isn't it a full-round action to try clearing glitterdust?
[Wed May 3 20:10:57 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc just a new save each round
[Wed May 3 20:11:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc for the blindness effect only
[Wed May 3 20:11:18 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Will: [1d20(11) + 4 + 4] = 19 (+1 vs fear)
[Wed May 3 20:11:37 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Blinking against the dust, the warrior turns and strikes at Eadfrid.
[Wed May 3 20:11:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on my round surely
[Wed May 3 20:11:57 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc at the end of his round.
[Wed May 3 20:12:03 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc I just looked it up :)
[Wed May 3 20:12:29 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: He sets off to charge towards where he heard Cuichelm casting.
[Wed May 3 20:12:40 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: He bumps into Eadfrid, who gets an AoO.
[Wed May 3 20:12:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22; Hit: [2d6(4,1) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:13:02 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Hit; the warrior roars in anger.
[Wed May 3 20:13:03 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 20:13:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc did he move?
[Wed May 3 20:13:30 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc not in terms of grid squares.
[Wed May 3 20:13:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster I: Level 1 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell
[Wed May 3 20:14:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:14:15 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 20:14:42 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc he can see now
[Wed May 3 20:14:45 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves round a bit more and shoots again
[Wed May 3 20:14:51 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:14:56 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Miss
[Wed May 3 20:14:58 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 20:15:00 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:15:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24; Hit: [2d6(4,6) + 6] = 16 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:15:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 3 20:16:04 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid lands annother blow, overpowering the undead warrior.
[Wed May 3 20:16:27 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The warrior strikes back at Eadfrid.
[Wed May 3 20:16:31 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Broken Greatsword: Power Attack: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 - Damage: [2d6(4,1) + 7 + 6] = 18 HP.
Energy Drain: The cairn wight's attack saps your vital energy, bestowing 1 negative level.

[Wed May 3 20:17:04 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid's armour protects him, but the blow has enough force to knock him back a little.
[Wed May 3 20:17:06 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 20:17:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Celestial Dire Rat: Cuichelm completes his Summon Monster I spell - Celestial Dire Rat (AC:14, T:14, F:11; 5 HP; CMD 12; Darkvision 60; Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 3 rounds
[Wed May 3 20:17:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Dire Rat - Bite: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21, Damage: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 HP [Wed May 3 20:18:04 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The rat bites the undead, flukily penetrating its tough undead hide.
[Wed May 3 20:18:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I'm not sure, but smite might autoconfirm crit
[Wed May 3 20:18:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or is that Paladin only?
[Wed May 3 20:18:42 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc you do your turn while I look it up.
[Wed May 3 20:19:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Looking at the low ceiling, Cuichelm tries to be a bit clever
[Wed May 3 20:19:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 30 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 3 minutes; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 3 20:19:33 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc it only beats DR, not autoconfirms.
[Wed May 3 20:20:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm enlarges the wight, trying to ruin its manouevrability
[Wed May 3 20:20:36 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The spell has no effect: though the Lonely Warrior might have been human once, it is no longer; and the spell fails.
[Wed May 3 20:20:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc D'oh!
[Wed May 3 20:20:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:20:58 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 20:21:09 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc nice idea though!
[Wed May 3 20:22:17 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf shoots again, fingers crossed (not really, that would be stupid)
[Wed May 3 20:22:21 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17, Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:22:28 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 20:22:43 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The arrow has no effect, and Adwulf gets the idea that shooting is not going to do any good.
[Wed May 3 20:23:04 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc are you including the -4 for shooting into melee?
[Wed May 3 20:24:03 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:24:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc mumble mumble something
[Wed May 3 20:24:46 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17; Hit: [2d6(5,5) + 6] = 16 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:24:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 3 20:25:00 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc wondering why you only have a +2 to attack, when you should have a dex bonus and a BAB and a +2 from the bow.
[Wed May 3 20:25:12 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc is the wight standing on the cataflaque?
[Wed May 3 20:25:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc the +2 is only on damage
[Wed May 3 20:25:34 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc no, he's standing next to it.
[Wed May 3 20:25:46 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid doesn't manage to strike this time - his rhythm is fading.
[Wed May 3 20:25:59 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The wight attacks Eadfrid again.
[Wed May 3 20:26:02 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Broken Greatsword: Power Attack: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 - Damage: [2d6(6,4) + 7 + 6] = 23 HP.
Energy Drain: The cairn wight's attack saps your vital energy, bestowing 1 negative level.

[Wed May 3 20:26:19 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: He then steps back into the corner, putting his back to the wall.
[Wed May 3 20:26:21 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 20:26:24 2017] : Adwulf: ooc its a good point. Node looks correct. Will investigate
[Wed May 3 20:26:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Dire Rat - Bite: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2, Damage: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 HP [Wed May 3 20:27:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm tries to disarm him by targeting his weapon
[Wed May 3 20:27:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Grease (object): Level 1 - Covers an object within 30 feet with grease for 3 rounds. DC 16 reflex save for the holder of the object or someone trying to pick it up. Failure means that they drop it.
[Wed May 3 20:27:21 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 4 + 1] = 7
[Wed May 3 20:27:25 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:27:27 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc ffs, this guy can't roll.
[Wed May 3 20:27:31 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: He drops his sword.
[Wed May 3 20:27:48 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf? The warrior now has partial cover from you.
[Wed May 3 20:29:32 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf sorts himself out and moves up onto the cairn-alike to shoot
[Wed May 3 20:29:37 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:29:45 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed May 3 20:30:10 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The arrow flies better than before, but still misses. It's a cramped space on top of the tomb, and Adwulf has to crouch over.
[Wed May 3 20:30:13 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:30:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc still had the Dex and Str negative mods from the other week
[Wed May 3 20:30:31 2017] : Eadfrid: Move around and attack.
[Wed May 3 20:30:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20; Hit: [2d6(2,4) + 6] = 12 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:30:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 3 20:30:56 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The warrior, despite being disarmed, manages to evade Eadfrid's blow.
[Wed May 3 20:31:10 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: He reaches down to pick up his sword. AoOs from the rat and from Eadfrid, please.
[Wed May 3 20:31:13 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 4 + 1] = 12
[Wed May 3 20:31:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Dire Rat - Bite: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21, Damage: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 HP [Wed May 3 20:31:22 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The rat manages another bite.
[Wed May 3 20:31:25 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I'm kinda short btw, as in about 5'4"
[Wed May 3 20:31:28 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The Lonely Warrior: AC = 23
[Wed May 3 20:31:43 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc there's about 3' headroom.
[Wed May 3 20:32:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10; Hit: [2d6(5,4) + 6] = 15 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:32:27 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid almost throws his sword away like it, too, is greased.
[Wed May 3 20:32:41 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The warrior tries again.
[Wed May 3 20:32:44 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 4 + 1] = 18
[Wed May 3 20:32:51 2017] : Adwulf: ooc what size is the bad guy if he could stand?
[Wed May 3 20:32:53 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: And manages to pick up his sword.
[Wed May 3 20:32:57 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc 2nd critical miss this combat.
[Wed May 3 20:33:01 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc he is standing; he's medium.
[Wed May 3 20:33:11 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc Eadfrid: third one has side-effects ;-)
[Wed May 3 20:33:13 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 20:33:20 2017] : Adwulf: ooc previously, before he moved
[Wed May 3 20:33:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Dire Rat - Bite: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9, Damage: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 HP [Wed May 3 20:33:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Unerring missiles of force strike one or more targets (range 110 feet). Damage: [2d4(4,1) + 2] = 7.
[Wed May 3 20:33:44 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc he was next to the tomb, not on.
[Wed May 3 20:33:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:33:51 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc he's 6' tall.
[Wed May 3 20:34:05 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ok, ta
[Wed May 3 20:34:09 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm's spell strikes true, as always, and the two bolts knock back the warrior.
[Wed May 3 20:34:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc #Cuichelm is 6 ft 6
[Wed May 3 20:34:26 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 20:34:42 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:34:46 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed May 3 20:34:55 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Miss.
[Wed May 3 20:34:57 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:35:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29; Hit: [2d6(1,3) + 6] = 10 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13; Hit: [10 + 2d6(4,5) + 6] = 25 damage

[Wed May 3 20:35:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 3 20:35:16 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid strikes another blow, gradually wearing the warrior down.
[Wed May 3 20:35:48 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: He's now looking badly injured, and he tries to take Eadfrid with him.
[Wed May 3 20:35:52 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Broken Greatsword: Power Attack: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 - Damage: [2d6(2,2) + 7 + 6] = 17 HP.
Energy Drain: The cairn wight's attack saps your vital energy, bestowing 1 negative level.

[Wed May 3 20:36:05 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: 17 HP damage, and a negative level.
[Wed May 3 20:36:08 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 20:36:24 2017] : Cuichelm: The rat disappears
[Wed May 3 20:37:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves to get a clear shot
[Wed May 3 20:37:09 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP . [Wed May 3 20:37:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:37:15 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Miss.
[Wed May 3 20:37:18 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 20:37:28 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf drops his bow and shuffles forward with his rapier to help Eadfrid
[Wed May 3 20:37:31 2017] : Adwulf: ooc aid another
[Wed May 3 20:37:34 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:37:59 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed May 3 20:38:10 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf almost penetrates the wight's guard, distracting it for a moment.
[Wed May 3 20:38:11 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:38:23 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23; Hit: [2d6(6,2) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:38:28 2017] : Eadfrid: -1 for -ve level.
[Wed May 3 20:38:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 3 20:38:52 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: With Adwulf's help, Eadfrid manages another hit, and the wight is now looking badly injured.
[Wed May 3 20:39:00 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I contributed!
[Wed May 3 20:39:07 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: It snarls, and tries to strike both its foes in one blow.
[Wed May 3 20:39:12 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cleave, against Adwulf first:
[Wed May 3 20:39:14 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Broken Greatsword: Power Attack: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 - Damage: [2d6(2,4) + 7 + 6] = 19 HP.
Energy Drain: The cairn wight's attack saps your vital energy, bestowing 1 negative level.

[Wed May 3 20:39:16 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Broken Greatsword: Power Attack: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 - Damage: [2d6(1,4) + 7 + 6] = 18 HP.
Energy Drain: The cairn wight's attack saps your vital energy, bestowing 1 negative level.

[Wed May 3 20:39:23 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf takes 19 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:39:32 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid manages to deflect the blow.
[Wed May 3 20:39:32 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf staggers under the mighty blow
[Wed May 3 20:39:39 2017] : Adwulf: 19 Damage: Aldwulf takes 19 damage. [Wed May 3 20:39:46 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc and you lose 5HP from the negative level, each of you.
[Wed May 3 20:39:50 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 20:40:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm pulls out a scroll and reads from it
[Wed May 3 20:40:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Unerring missiles of force strike one or more targets (range 110 feet). Damage: [2d4(2,1) + 2] = 5.
[Wed May 3 20:40:32 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf regrets everything
[Wed May 3 20:40:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 20:40:56 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The wight is badly injured, and only just standing. Another hit will probably end this combat - if you can survive to land it.
[Wed May 3 20:40:57 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 20:40:59 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf tries to help again before retreating
[Wed May 3 20:41:02 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed May 3 20:41:10 2017] : Adwulf: ooc -1
[Wed May 3 20:41:17 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 20:41:35 2017] : Adwulf: 19 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed May 3 20:41:36 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 20:41:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23; Hit: [2d6(4,2) + 6] = 12 damage.
[Wed May 3 20:41:47 2017] : Eadfrid: -1
[Wed May 3 20:41:49 2017] : Eadfrid: done
[Wed May 3 20:41:59 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Eadfrid lands the last blow, once again thanks only to Adwulf's assistance.
[Wed May 3 20:42:24 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The wight gasps as Eadfrid's sword rips the battered breastplate of his chest, then sighs.
[Wed May 3 20:42:36 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: Leave me... my sword.
[Wed May 3 20:42:52 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: The last word is almost a whisper, as he collapses over the broken blade.
[Wed May 3 20:42:57 2017] : Eadfrid: "Sure, broken piece of junk anyway."
[Wed May 3 20:43:30 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf slides to the ground, spitting blood
[Wed May 3 20:43:33 2017] : The Lonely Warrior: ooc remind me to give out XP at the end of the game.
[Wed May 3 20:43:58 2017] : Cuichelm: "Are you guys OK?"
[Wed May 3 20:44:18 2017] : Adwulf: "I dont think so"
[Wed May 3 20:44:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "I burned everything I have and had to resort to my emergency scrolls"
[Wed May 3 20:45:18 2017] : Eadfrid: "The wights attack has weakened me, it feels strange."
[Wed May 3 20:45:21 2017] : Eadfrid: 12 / 30 Hit Points
[Wed May 3 20:45:33 2017] : Adwulf: "Same for me, weak"
[Wed May 3 20:47:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid searches for valuables.
[Wed May 3 20:47:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed May 3 20:47:46 2017] : Adwulf: "Is there anything in here?"
[Wed May 3 20:47:53 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed May 3 20:48:28 2017] : Cuichelm: "That sword is probably magical"
[Wed May 3 20:48:31 2017] : DM: There's nothing of obvious value - the sword is broken, the wight's armour is ancient and rusted, and his skeleton guards had only basic equipment.
[Wed May 3 20:48:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Wed May 3 20:48:49 2017] : Adwulf: "not sure I want to be anywhere near it"
[Wed May 3 20:49:13 2017] : DM: It is indeed magical - and quite strongly so.
[Wed May 3 20:49:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm thinks about the creature and the effects of its attacks
[Wed May 3 20:49:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed May 3 20:49:46 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc but is rubbish
[Wed May 3 20:50:23 2017] : DM: Cuichelm knows that a range of different undead creatures can weaken their victims. He rules out vampires - it didn't bite; zombies and skeletons - they're too obvious - but he can't remember much more beyond that.
[Wed May 3 20:50:52 2017] : DM: Are you taking the broken magical sword away with you?
[Wed May 3 20:51:10 2017] : Eadfrid: "Perhaps the sword could be repaired?"
[Wed May 3 20:51:14 2017] : Cuichelm: "The sword is quite powerfully magical"
[Wed May 3 20:51:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "I could examine it with more time"
[Wed May 3 20:51:44 2017] : Cuichelm: "I guess I could do so now"
[Wed May 3 20:51:50 2017] : Adwulf: "I'm not touching it!"
[Wed May 3 20:51:55 2017] : Cuichelm: Spellcraft - Identify: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20
[Wed May 3 20:52:42 2017] : DM: ooc one moment - got to look up the DC
[Wed May 3 20:53:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed May 3 20:53:40 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can't quite tell what it does - it is not a simple enchantment.
[Wed May 3 20:53:46 2017] : DM: It does not harm him when he touches it, though.
[Wed May 3 20:53:51 2017] : DM: ooc assuming he only handles the blunt bits ;-)
[Wed May 3 20:54:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "This is a bit beyond me at present. Perhaps with more time I might do better"
[Wed May 3 20:54:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't think that there is anything inherently evil about the blade though"
[Wed May 3 20:54:40 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should take it for further study."
[Wed May 3 20:55:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'll try again tomorrow"
[Wed May 3 20:55:18 2017] : Adwulf: ooc back
[Wed May 3 20:56:01 2017] : DM: Without much more to do at the barrow, you set off outside. While you were exploring, dusk has fallen; it would be a good idea to camp soon.
[Wed May 3 20:56:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc does Alhandra know anything about wights and their attacks?
[Wed May 3 20:56:13 2017] : DM: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed May 3 20:56:15 2017] : DM: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed May 3 20:56:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc and can she cast detect evil ;-)
[Wed May 3 20:56:29 2017] : DM: ooc sorry, she's got two nodes for Know: Religion.
[Wed May 3 20:56:46 2017] : Alhandra: "I do not know what this sword does, but it is not evil in itself".
[Wed May 3 20:56:52 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc we'll take the 19 ;-)
[Wed May 3 20:57:52 2017] : Cuichelm: "Friends, for me to be much use, I am going to need to rest"
[Wed May 3 20:58:07 2017] : Adwulf: "Seconded!"
[Wed May 3 20:58:10 2017] : Cuichelm: "Now we have cleared this place, it looks like a safe enough place"
[Wed May 3 20:58:34 2017] : Eadfrid: "The bats will return."
[Wed May 3 20:58:41 2017] : Eadfrid: "Let's camp outside."
[Wed May 3 20:58:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "Though maybe one of the ante chambers would feel less creepy"
[Wed May 3 20:58:48 2017] : Alhandra: "And the monster - I think it was a sort of wight. They are formed in a number of ways, such as from vengeful people."
[Wed May 3 20:58:52 2017] : Adwulf: "WE should check the side passages just in case"
[Wed May 3 20:59:02 2017] : Adwulf: "But not tonight"
[Wed May 3 20:59:17 2017] : Cuichelm: "Do the bats come this far into the cave?"
[Wed May 3 20:59:25 2017] : DM: There w
[Wed May 3 20:59:38 2017] : DM: is no guano beyond the first part of the cave.
[Wed May 3 21:00:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't think so"
[Wed May 3 21:00:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13
[Wed May 3 21:00:22 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc but what do I know ;-)
[Wed May 3 21:00:26 2017] : DM: Cuichelm knows that bats poo, and that poo falls downwards.
[Wed May 3 21:00:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "There's no guano back here"
[Wed May 3 21:01:05 2017] : Adwulf: ooc but maybe since they hang upside down it would float up
[Wed May 3 21:01:20 2017] : Eadfrid: "ok... but I don't like it."
[Wed May 3 21:01:30 2017] : DM: ooc it's only up from a bat's perspective.
[Wed May 3 21:01:48 2017] : DM: Where are you setting up camp?
[Wed May 3 21:02:10 2017] : Adwulf: "Think its safe enough to camp inside the cave?"
[Wed May 3 21:02:26 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm spends some time examining the walls, first for any secret doors or hidden panels, then on a second sweep for any writing"
[Wed May 3 21:02:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception (Take 20): [20 + 12] = 32
[Wed May 3 21:02:45 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed May 3 21:02:48 2017] : Cuichelm: "I think so Adwulf, in this section"
[Wed May 3 21:02:53 2017] : Adwulf: ooc mis-click
[Wed May 3 21:03:06 2017] : DM: Cuichelm doesn't find anything.
[Wed May 3 21:03:16 2017] : Alhandra (enter): 21:03
[Wed May 3 21:03:23 2017] : DM: There's just the old panels.
[Wed May 3 21:03:36 2017] : DM: ooc hi Del! They've beaten the undead warrior - but only just.
[Wed May 3 21:03:41 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Hi Del
[Wed May 3 21:03:58 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc Hi Delphine
[Wed May 3 21:04:00 2017] : Alhandra: ooc cool, then I can just heal them all
[Wed May 3 21:04:09 2017] : Alhandra: ooc Hello, sorry for the dealy, bad time of the year
[Wed May 3 21:04:19 2017] : Alhandra: ooc working with San Francisco is tiring.
[Wed May 3 21:04:43 2017] : DM: ooc remember you used a lot of healing last game
[Wed May 3 21:06:01 2017] : DM: ooc everyone is setting up camp in the cave, since it's night outside.
[Wed May 3 21:06:25 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, Adwulf: you each get a Fortitude save to throw off the negative level.
[Wed May 3 21:06:26 2017] : Alhandra: ooc should I do a heal run?
[Wed May 3 21:06:41 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc there's the CLW wand
[Wed May 3 21:06:53 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid and Adwulf are badly injured; they also have a negative level each.
[Wed May 3 21:06:58 2017] : Alhandra: oo cyes but I can do a channel and then the wand.
[Wed May 3 21:07:22 2017] : Alhandra: ooc can I do aanything about a negative level?
[Wed May 3 21:08:02 2017] : DM: ooc Restoration type spells can help
[Wed May 3 21:08:15 2017] : DM: ooc or you could cast Resistance on them.
[Wed May 3 21:08:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how many daily channels do you have? How many has she used Henry?
[Wed May 3 21:08:33 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I have one left.
[Wed May 3 21:09:10 2017] : Adwulf: ooc we'll take it
[Wed May 3 21:09:15 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(1,1)] = 2 HP healing.
[Wed May 3 21:09:26 2017] : Alhandra: ooc right... *sigh*
[Wed May 3 21:09:28 2017] : Adwulf: ooc well
[Wed May 3 21:09:30 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed May 3 21:09:37 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Charges remaining: 31.
[Wed May 3 21:09:40 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed May 3 21:09:44 2017] : DM: Fortitude saves from Eadfrid and Adwulf first, please
[Wed May 3 21:09:57 2017] : Alhandra: Lesser restoration: Level 2 - Lesser restoration dispels any magical effects reducing one of the subject's ability scores or cures [1d4(4)] = 4 points of temporary ability damage to one of the subject's ability scores..
[Wed May 3 21:10:10 2017] : Alhandra: ooc on whoever wants it?
[Wed May 3 21:10:13 2017] : Eadfrid: Fortitude: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed May 3 21:10:37 2017] : DM: ooc actuall, that won't help.
[Wed May 3 21:10:57 2017] : DM: Eadfrid shakes off the effects of the wight's blows, as he sleeps.
[Wed May 3 21:10:58 2017] : Adwulf: ooc needs full restoration
[Wed May 3 21:11:17 2017] : Adwulf: Fortitude: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed May 3 21:11:31 2017] : DM: Adwulf is less robust, and the penalties continue tomorrow.
[Wed May 3 21:11:46 2017] : DM: ooc -1 to everything, and -5 HP
[Wed May 3 21:11:56 2017] : Alhandra: ok so CLW
[Wed May 3 21:12:02 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Charges remaining: 30.
[Wed May 3 21:12:14 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP. Charges remaining: 29.
[Wed May 3 21:12:20 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Charges remaining: 28.
[Wed May 3 21:12:45 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed May 3 21:12:49 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed May 3 21:12:57 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed May 3 21:13:03 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP. Charges remaining: 27.
[Wed May 3 21:13:17 2017] : Alhandra: Eafrid now?
[Wed May 3 21:13:19 2017] : Adwulf: ooc thats me up to near max for now
[Wed May 3 21:13:22 2017] : Alhandra: ooc where are you at?
[Wed May 3 21:13:31 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I can't use the last one
[Wed May 3 21:13:45 2017] : Alhandra: ooc you had the 2HP from the channel
[Wed May 3 21:13:49 2017] : Alhandra: ooc why not?
[Wed May 3 21:13:56 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ah, so for Eafrid?
[Wed May 3 21:14:06 2017] : DM: ooc you also gain 3HP each from resting overnight
[Wed May 3 21:14:40 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed May 3 21:15:34 2017] : Alhandra: ooc tell me who else I need to cure
[Wed May 3 21:15:35 2017] : Eadfrid: 20 / 30 Hit Points
[Wed May 3 21:15:46 2017] : Alhandra: ooc so 2+6=8
[Wed May 3 21:15:50 2017] : Eadfrid: 23 / 30 Hit Points
[Wed May 3 21:15:57 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc need 7 extra
[Wed May 3 21:16:00 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Charges remaining: 26.
[Wed May 3 21:16:09 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Charges remaining: 25.
[Wed May 3 21:16:16 2017] : Alhandra: ooc will that do?
[Wed May 3 21:16:21 2017] : Eadfrid: that'll do, thanks
[Wed May 3 21:17:26 2017] : DM: You sleep overnight and, carefully avoiding the centre of the room with the trap, leave the cave. The bats swirl around you, but they do not attack.
[Wed May 3 21:18:07 2017] : DM: The morning is grey and overcast, with a light drizzle falling. Your horses are stomping around, looking unimpresset.
[Wed May 3 21:19:32 2017] : DM: What's the plan?
[Wed May 3 21:19:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "Let's head on and look to the East of the old toll bridge before heading back"
[Wed May 3 21:19:42 2017] : Eadfrid: "Aye."
[Wed May 3 21:19:59 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I get another fort save tonight?
[Wed May 3 21:20:22 2017] : Cuichelm: "Before we go, I'll have another look at that blade"
[Wed May 3 21:20:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Wed May 3 21:20:40 2017] : Cuichelm: Spellcraft - Identify: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19
[Wed May 3 21:20:47 2017] : DM: Cuichelm still can't quite tell what it is.
[Wed May 3 21:20:51 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc nope
[Wed May 3 21:20:58 2017] : Cuichelm: "Gah, this one is difficult"
[Wed May 3 21:22:07 2017] : DM: You head north, riding until you reach the banks of the river. It's fast-flowing here, heading down towards the lake; without much difficulty you explore the south side of the river, but then you have to decide how - and where - to cross.
[Wed May 3 21:22:12 2017] : Adwulf: "Keep trying, you'll get it"
[Wed May 3 21:22:12 2017] : Alhandra: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Wed May 3 21:22:22 2017] : Alhandra: ooc soops
[Wed May 3 21:22:53 2017] : Alhandra: Spellcraft: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed May 3 21:22:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc we weren't going to cross
[Wed May 3 21:23:16 2017] : DM: ooc OK. You explore the south bank.
[Wed May 3 21:23:21 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, we can take a look at the other side when we get back here with the temporary ferry"
[Wed May 3 21:23:55 2017] : DM: You see nothing interesting, only some wildlife, but you map out the hills and some of the easier routes between them.
[Wed May 3 21:24:09 2017] : DM: As you ride back to town...
[Wed May 3 21:24:51 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please.
[Wed May 3 21:24:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15
[Wed May 3 21:25:04 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed May 3 21:25:05 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed May 3 21:25:05 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed May 3 21:25:12 2017] : Adwulf: ooc -1
[Wed May 3 21:25:42 2017] : DM: Adwulf spots a shape nearby, shambling across the hills.
[Wed May 3 21:25:59 2017] : Adwulf: "Whats that?"
[Wed May 3 21:26:21 2017] : DM: It looks twice the size of a human, with heavy shoulders and long, muscular arms.
[Wed May 3 21:26:28 2017] : DM: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed May 3 21:26:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm looks where Adwulf is pointing
[Wed May 3 21:26:38 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc knowledge?
[Wed May 3 21:26:38 2017] : DM: It spots you, and starts loping towards you.
[Wed May 3 21:26:43 2017] : Adwulf: "See? just on the hills"
[Wed May 3 21:26:46 2017] : DM: Knowledge: Dungeoneering.
[Wed May 3 21:26:51 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed May 3 21:26:52 2017] : Adwulf: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed May 3 21:27:02 2017] : Eadfrid: Peers into the distance.
[Wed May 3 21:27:07 2017] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Dungeoneering: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed May 3 21:27:08 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc my rolls have been pretty dreadful today
[Wed May 3 21:27:14 2017] : Alhandra: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(11) + 0] = 11
[Wed May 3 21:27:26 2017] : DM: Adwulf thinks it's a troll. They're nearly always hostile, and hard to kill - fire or acid are the only way.
[Wed May 3 21:28:01 2017] : DM: It's loping towards you - initiative please!
[Wed May 3 21:28:01 2017] : Adwulf: "A troll?"
[Wed May 3 21:28:08 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed May 3 21:28:09 2017] : DM: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed May 3 21:28:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed May 3 21:28:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 1 + 2] = 14
[Wed May 3 21:29:08 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 21:29:40 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf dismounts and draws his bow
[Wed May 3 21:29:43 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 21:29:47 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 21:30:05 2017] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed May 3 21:30:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm dismounts
[Wed May 3 21:31:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 2 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed May 3 21:31:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 21:31:43 2017] : DM: The troll runs towards you, gathering speed.
[Wed May 3 21:32:04 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 21:32:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Dismount, move forwards and ready an attack.
[Wed May 3 21:32:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed May 3 21:32:53 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed May 3 21:33:23 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid: Ride check, please.
[Wed May 3 21:33:45 2017] : Alhandra: Protection from Evil (communal): Level 2 - This spell wards a creature from attacks by evil creatures, from mental control, and from summoned creatures for minutes. It creates a magical barrier around the subject at a distance of 1 foot. The barrier moves with the subject and has three major effects:
[Wed May 3 21:34:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Ride: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed May 3 21:34:25 2017] : DM: Eadfrid manages to dismount swiftly, without difficulty.
[Wed May 3 21:34:26 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 21:34:26 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc use it on you 3
[Wed May 3 21:34:27 2017] : Alhandra: ooc can I dismount too.
[Wed May 3 21:34:32 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 3 21:34:36 2017] : Alhandra: ooc is there a map?
[Wed May 3 21:34:40 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I don't see it.
[Wed May 3 21:34:40 2017] : DM: ooc move action - so you don't need a check.
[Wed May 3 21:34:44 2017] : DM: ooc no map, just a grid.
[Wed May 3 21:34:49 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ok
[Wed May 3 21:34:51 2017] : DM: ooc and some minis.
[Wed May 3 21:35:00 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra dismounts
[Wed May 3 21:35:15 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf takes a step back and readies an attack for the troll getting into range and looking aggressive
[Wed May 3 21:35:28 2017] : DM: ooc what range? It's aggressive already.
[Wed May 3 21:35:28 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed May 3 21:36:04 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 21:36:11 2017] : Adwulf: ooc normal shortbow range
[Wed May 3 21:36:23 2017] : DM: ooc OK
[Wed May 3 21:36:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 30 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 3 minutes; Range: 30 feet; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Wed May 3 21:36:45 2017] : Cuichelm: On Eadfrid
[Wed May 3 21:36:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 21:37:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I assume you don't mind!
[Wed May 3 21:37:40 2017] : DM: The troll bellows as it charges forward.
[Wed May 3 21:38:03 2017] : DM: Adwulf's readied attack triggers.
[Wed May 3 21:38:07 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed May 3 21:38:12 2017] : DM: but he misses.
[Wed May 3 21:38:16 2017] : DM: Does anyone speak Giant?
[Wed May 3 21:38:31 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc nope
[Wed May 3 21:38:40 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc nope
[Wed May 3 21:38:41 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nope
[Wed May 3 21:38:47 2017] : Alhandra: ooc and nope
[Wed May 3 21:38:53 2017] : Alhandra: ooc or should I say NOPE
[Wed May 3 21:39:04 2017] : DM: "Ydy hetʹ! Tsya zemlya ne dlya lyudey!"
[Wed May 3 21:39:13 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 21:39:49 2017] : Eadfrid: "You speak common?"
[Wed May 3 21:39:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Ready attack.
[Wed May 3 21:39:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed May 3 21:40:02 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed May 3 21:40:09 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 3 minutes.
[Wed May 3 21:40:15 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed May 3 21:40:25 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 21:40:46 2017] : Adwulf: ooc is it running straight for us?
[Wed May 3 21:40:49 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 3 21:40:54 2017] : DM: ooc your horses are fleeing
[Wed May 3 21:41:04 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14, Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP.
[Wed May 3 21:41:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc oops
[Wed May 3 21:41:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Linguistics: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed May 3 21:41:52 2017] : DM: Adwulf misses again.
[Wed May 3 21:42:01 2017] : Adwulf: ooc thanks
[Wed May 3 21:42:02 2017] : Adwulf: don
[Wed May 3 21:42:03 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed May 3 21:42:30 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 21:42:44 2017] : Cuichelm: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Cuichelm begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 3 21:42:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 21:42:50 2017] : DM: You don't quite understand what the troll said, but you might remember it well enough to translate it later.
[Wed May 3 21:43:32 2017] : DM: The troll charges Eadfrid. Readied attack triggers as it approaches you.
[Wed May 3 21:44:16 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(9) + 9] = 18; Hit: [3d6(1,1,1) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed May 3 21:44:31 2017] : DM: A hit, but Eadfrid already sees the wounds beginning to close.
[Wed May 3 21:45:00 2017] : DM: The troll tries to claw Eadfrid's throat out.
[Wed May 3 21:45:12 2017] : DM: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 3 21:45:19 2017] : DM: but he fends it off.
[Wed May 3 21:45:21 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 21:45:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(10) + 9] = 19; Hit: [3d6(5,6,6) + 6] = 23 damage.
[Wed May 3 21:45:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed May 3 21:45:37 2017] : DM: Another hit, and one with more conviction this time.
[Wed May 3 21:45:46 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed May 3 21:46:33 2017] : Alhandra: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Alhandra begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 3 21:46:53 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed May 3 21:47:11 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf circles around a bit and shoots
[Wed May 3 21:47:19 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18, Damage: [8 + 2d6(5,6) + 4] = 23

[Wed May 3 21:47:39 2017] : DM: It's a good hit, and Adwulf begins to feel more faith in his archery skills.
[Wed May 3 21:47:45 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 21:47:56 2017] : DM: ooc remember you have the helm's Insightful Shot ability when you need it.
[Wed May 3 21:48:07 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 21:48:09 2017] : Adwulf: ooc oh aye
[Wed May 3 21:48:11 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm thinks about trolls as he casts
[Wed May 3 21:48:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed May 3 21:48:28 2017] : DM: Cuichelm knows they are large and greenish. Also violent.
[Wed May 3 21:48:41 2017] : DM: He knows most of this from empirical observation on a sample of one.
[Wed May 3 21:48:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc do I know about their fire and acid vulnerabilities... did Adwulf say?
[Wed May 3 21:48:58 2017] : DM: ooc Adwulf didn't mention it out loud.
[Wed May 3 21:49:23 2017] : Alhandra: ooc brb
[Wed May 3 21:49:24 2017] : Adwulf: "try and hit them with fire, or acid if you can"
[Wed May 3 21:49:30 2017] : Cuichelm: oo clol
[Wed May 3 21:49:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc lol
[Wed May 3 21:49:39 2017] : Cuichelm: Small Fire Elemental: Cuichelm completes his Summon Monster II spell - Small Fire Elemental (AC 16; HP 11; speed 50) lasts for 3 rounds
[Wed May 3 21:49:40 2017] : Adwulf: "They are vulnerable to it"
[Wed May 3 21:49:56 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I generally assume I tell eveyone everything
[Wed May 3 21:50:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13; Damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3 HP [Wed May 3 21:50:07 2017] : DM: ooc in combat it's a bit quicker.
[Wed May 3 21:50:19 2017] : DM: The elemental fails to hit, and the troll ignores it.
[Wed May 3 21:50:39 2017] : Cuichelm: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 30 feet with grease for 3 rounds. DC 16 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed May 3 21:50:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 21:50:57 2017] : DM: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed May 3 21:51:01 2017] : DM: The troll falls over.
[Wed May 3 21:51:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed May 3 21:51:20 2017] : DM: It tries to attack Eadfrid without getting up.
[Wed May 3 21:51:44 2017] : DM: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20 [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed May 3 21:51:49 2017] : DM: ooc that's the bite - 12 damage
[Wed May 3 21:51:56 2017] : DM: Claw: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed May 3 21:51:58 2017] : DM: Claw: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed May 3 21:52:11 2017] : DM: one claw hits, for another 11 damage
[Wed May 3 21:52:18 2017] : Eadfrid: 6 / 30 Hit Points
[Wed May 3 21:52:37 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed May 3 21:54:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(9) + 9] = 18; Hit: [3d6(5,3,1) + 6] = 15 damage.
[Wed May 3 21:54:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Step back
[Wed May 3 21:54:16 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed May 3 21:54:40 2017] : DM: The troll tries to claw at Eadfrid as he retreats, but only gets its arm chopped off.
[Wed May 3 21:54:41 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed May 3 21:54:46 2017] : Alhandra: Small Fire Elemental: Alhandra completes his Summon Monster II spell - Small Fire Elemental (AC 16; HP 11; speed 50) lasts for 3 rounds
[Wed May 3 21:54:55 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ha! her spell ;)
[Wed May 3 21:55:01 2017] : DM: ooc the troll is is badly injured but not dead.
[Wed May 3 21:55:37 2017] : Alhandra: ooc flanking, yes, is the purple one mine?
[Wed May 3 21:55:40 2017] : Alhandra: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP [Wed May 3 21:55:57 2017] : DM: ooc yes, it is.
[Wed May 3 21:56:01 2017] : DM: The elemental misses.
[Wed May 3 21:56:05 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I can't cast can I?
[Wed May 3 21:56:17 2017] : Alhandra: ooc or channel?
[Wed May 3 21:56:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes, it's your actual go now
[Wed May 3 21:56:44 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(5,1)] = 6 HP healing.
[Wed May 3 21:56:51 2017] : Alhandra: ooc wait!
[Wed May 3 21:57:00 2017] : Alhandra: the troll gets it too right?
[Wed May 3 21:57:20 2017] : DM: ooc yes, if it's in the radius
[Wed May 3 21:57:21 2017] : Alhandra: ooc so I move back to not get him in.
[Wed May 3 21:57:29 2017] : DM: ooc you're far enough already
[Wed May 3 21:57:58 2017] : DM: Adwulf? The prone troll is a harder target than it was standing up.
[Wed May 3 21:58:00 2017] : Alhandra: Culchelm and Eafrid.
[Wed May 3 21:58:04 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed May 3 21:58:33 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps back and shoots
[Wed May 3 21:58:34 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15, Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP.
[Wed May 3 21:58:42 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed May 3 21:58:46 2017] : DM: Miss.
[Wed May 3 21:58:50 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed May 3 21:58:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Acid Splash: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 vs. touch AC. Damage: [1d3(1) + 0] = 1 HP; Bless;
[Wed May 3 21:59:13 2017] : DM: Cuichelm burns a little hole in his own boots.
[Wed May 3 21:59:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc woohoo ;-)
[Wed May 3 21:59:22 2017] : Cuichelm: Slam: Small Fire Elemental: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP [Wed May 3 21:59:39 2017] : DM: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed May 3 21:59:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed May 3 22:00:08 2017] : DM: The troll catches fire, and the injury plus the burning seem to put it under great strain.
[Wed May 3 22:00:31 2017] : DM: It claws at the two elementals, ripping one of them to shreds, but too late.
[Wed May 3 22:00:33 2017] : DM: It dies.
[Wed May 3 22:01:51 2017] : Adwulf: "Where did that come from??"
[Wed May 3 22:02:19 2017] : Alhandra: ooc Alhandra takes her smartphone out: 'OK Google" "What does Ydy hetʹ! Tsya zemlya ne dlya lyudey mean?"
[Wed May 3 22:02:57 2017] : Cuichelm: "Well, he wasn't friendly"
[Wed May 3 22:03:12 2017] : Adwulf: "They rarely are, so I've heard"
[Wed May 3 22:03:19 2017] : Alhandra: "Does anyone need healing"
[Wed May 3 22:03:24 2017] : Alhandra: Eafrid, How are you doing?"
[Wed May 3 22:03:38 2017] : Cuichelm: "Probably best to remove him from the paths to the village"
[Wed May 3 22:03:40 2017] : Eadfrid: 12 / 30 Hit Points
[Wed May 3 22:03:47 2017] : Eadfrid: "That troll hit hard."
[Wed May 3 22:03:57 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP. Charges remaining: 24.
[Wed May 3 22:03:59 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP. Charges remaining: 23.
[Wed May 3 22:04:03 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP. Charges remaining: 22.
[Wed May 3 22:04:15 2017] : Adwulf: "Everything we kill makes the village safer"
[Wed May 3 22:04:30 2017] : Cuichelm: "Indeed"
[Wed May 3 22:04:42 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf looks for troll tracks
[Wed May 3 22:04:57 2017] : DM: There's no obvious reason for the troll to have been here, but you are lucky there was only one. A small hunting pack would have been very dangerous.
[Wed May 3 22:05:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "Umm, we should probably try and find the horses!"
[Wed May 3 22:05:47 2017] : DM: Survival check to track the troll.
[Wed May 3 22:06:36 2017] : Adwulf: ooc Follow Clues Rogue talent
[Wed May 3 22:06:38 2017] : Adwulf: Follow Clues Talent: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed May 3 22:06:39 2017] : DM: ooc or the horses.
[Wed May 3 22:06:43 2017] : Alhandra: Survival: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed May 3 22:06:48 2017] : Adwulf: ooc damn horses
[Wed May 3 22:06:53 2017] : Alhandra: Survival: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed May 3 22:07:07 2017] : Eadfrid: Survival: [1d20(7) + -1] = 6
[Wed May 3 22:07:16 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should catch the horses first."
[Wed May 3 22:07:35 2017] : DM: Neither of you manage to follow the troll very far, since it came across a rocky patch that doesn't show marks very well - but Alhandra soon joins Eadfrid and tracks down the horses.
[Wed May 3 22:07:53 2017] : Adwulf: Any horse tracks?
[Wed May 3 22:07:55 2017] : Adwulf: Follow Clues Talent: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed May 3 22:08:04 2017] : DM: You find the horses.
[Wed May 3 22:08:49 2017] : Alhandra: "Phew"
[Wed May 3 22:08:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Survival: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed May 3 22:08:58 2017] : Alhandra: "We need to teaach them to be less afraid"
[Wed May 3 22:09:07 2017] : DM: Without further ado, you ride back into town. The mud and bloodstains on your clothing get some glances.
[Wed May 3 22:09:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I damn well hope so!
[Wed May 3 22:09:23 2017] : DM: Akiros walks over to greet you, a look of concern on his face...
[Wed May 3 22:09:25 2017] : DM: GAME END