Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 19 19:59:57 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 19 19:59:57 2017] : DM: ooc Who wants to do a recap this week?
[Wed Apr 19 20:01:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc not me, I wasn't here!
[Wed Apr 19 20:01:30 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I'm not sure I can rememeber it all
[Wed Apr 19 20:01:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Tracked down the wolfpack that was lead by a direwolf (?) and defeated it.
[Wed Apr 19 20:01:40 2017] : DM: We didn't play last week
[Wed Apr 19 20:01:55 2017] : Adwulf: ooc killed lots, cleared out a bandit camp
[Wed Apr 19 20:01:58 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I haven't been here for ever guys
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:00 2017] : Eadfrid: Continued to explore around the lake and found a weird hut.
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:02 2017] : Alhandra: ooc so ...
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:13 2017] : Adwulf: ooc got given rights to start a colony
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:19 2017] : Adwulf: ooc undead
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Eafrid doesn't remember much else because he was cowering in fear from a scarecrow.
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:30 2017] : DM: ooc http://wiki.davidvrabel.org.uk/wiki/The_Stolen_Land - contains a full campaign diary :)
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:33 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 19 20:02:43 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc It was a worg
[Wed Apr 19 20:03:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc the session was a hoot
[Wed Apr 19 20:03:12 2017] : DM: You were exploring the area around the lake, trying to make sure that any threats were removed for the small colony.
[Wed Apr 19 20:03:52 2017] : DM: You found a strange, rickety hut in the marsh. There was a fence around it, with an area of dryer land - i.e. you weren't up to your ankles in water all the time.
[Wed Apr 19 20:04:43 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc The Stolen Land
[Wed Apr 19 20:04:57 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc for the log ;-)
[Wed Apr 19 20:05:17 2017] : DM: When Eadfrid climbed over the fence to investigate, the scarecrow animated and attacked him.
[Wed Apr 19 20:05:45 2017] : Alhandra: ooc right the exploring bit wis where I left off
[Wed Apr 19 20:06:50 2017] : DM: You're now standing outside the hut. There's a slow trickle of smoke emerging from the hole in the centre of the roof.
[Wed Apr 19 20:07:32 2017] : DM: The scarecrow is thoroughly destroyed.
[Wed Apr 19 20:07:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc the scarecrow had some kind of fear powers
[Wed Apr 19 20:07:59 2017] : Adwulf: "Are we all ok now?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:08:26 2017] : DM: ooc Alhandra used a couple of uses of Channel Energy to heal people
[Wed Apr 19 20:09:29 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Apr 19 20:09:30 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Apr 19 20:09:31 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Apr 19 20:09:31 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Apr 19 20:09:34 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Apr 19 20:09:37 2017] : Eadfrid: 27 / 35 Hit Points
[Wed Apr 19 20:10:54 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm fine, but then I stayed behind the fence"
[Wed Apr 19 20:11:22 2017] : Adwulf: "I know they're called scarecrows, but that was nasty"
[Wed Apr 19 20:12:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "It seemed to take a fancy to my demon"
[Wed Apr 19 20:13:26 2017] : Adwulf: "Shall we see whats in the house?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:13:53 2017] : Alhandra: "not much of a house, but sure"
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:03 2017] : DM: ooc Cuichelm distracted it with a Silent Image
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:27 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please!
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:34 2017] : Eadfrid: "Not sure I want to look inside."
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:39 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:47 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Apr 19 20:14:57 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Apr 19 20:15:34 2017] : DM: Cuichelm and Adwulf both hear a shuffling sound from inside the hut. There are no windows - nor a door - this side of it.
[Wed Apr 19 20:16:13 2017] : Adwulf: "Theres something in there."
[Wed Apr 19 20:16:35 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves around the perimeter looking for a window
[Wed Apr 19 20:17:06 2017] : Cuichelm: "Yes, though that would likely be the case given the smoke"
[Wed Apr 19 20:17:13 2017] : DM: ooc map's ready, as much as it will be.
[Wed Apr 19 20:18:03 2017] : DM: Without further incident, Adwulf finds the front door. It's slightly askew on its hinges, and the wood seems half-rotten.
[Wed Apr 19 20:18:05 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc down and to the left if you can't find it...
[Wed Apr 19 20:18:10 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc the right
[Wed Apr 19 20:18:59 2017] : DM: It's at the end of a rough path, and by the fence there's a gate with a small bell.
[Wed Apr 19 20:19:28 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc it's odd that we didn't look for this last time :-/
[Wed Apr 19 20:19:50 2017] : Adwulf: "Shall we ring?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:19:57 2017] : DM: ooc the DM slipped up. In-universe, it just appeared.
[Wed Apr 19 20:20:12 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can't see that it will hurt"
[Wed Apr 19 20:20:44 2017] : DM: When you ring the bell...
[Wed Apr 19 20:21:15 2017] : DM: Nothing happens for a while.
[Wed Apr 19 20:21:22 2017] : DM: Then, the door creaks open.
[Wed Apr 19 20:21:27 2017] : DM: An old, ugly woman stands there.
[Wed Apr 19 20:21:39 2017] : Old Woman: "What do you lot want?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:21:55 2017] : Old Woman: She shouts at the top of her voice, giving the impression that she's mostly deaf.
[Wed Apr 19 20:22:04 2017] : Adwulf: "Just passing by and thought we'd see who lived here"
[Wed Apr 19 20:22:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm shouts a bit
[Wed Apr 19 20:22:55 2017] : Old Woman: "Well, it's me. Now piss off."
[Wed Apr 19 20:23:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "We bring great news. A new town has been settled along the lake"
[Wed Apr 19 20:23:29 2017] : Old Woman: "They can piss off too! I don't care."
[Wed Apr 19 20:23:30 2017] : Adwulf: "Rejoice!"
[Wed Apr 19 20:23:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ""Should you need to trade, I'm sure they'd be happy to welcome you"
[Wed Apr 19 20:23:57 2017] : Cuichelm: "Do you have a name"
[Wed Apr 19 20:23:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ?
[Wed Apr 19 20:24:09 2017] : Old Woman: ooc Diplomacy check, please?
[Wed Apr 19 20:24:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Diplomacy: [1d20(6) + -2] = 4
[Wed Apr 19 20:24:22 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc :-)
[Wed Apr 19 20:25:10 2017] : Old Woman: "I have a name. Now go away before I set the scarecrow on you."
[Wed Apr 19 20:25:33 2017] : Adwulf: "So what is your name?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:25:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Yeah, you do that"
[Wed Apr 19 20:26:01 2017] : Old Woman: "Scarecrooooow!"
[Wed Apr 19 20:26:20 2017] : DM: Her voice rises to a screech, painful to hear, but nothing happens.
[Wed Apr 19 20:26:36 2017] : Old Woman: "Where is the bloody thing?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:26:42 2017] : Adwulf: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Apr 19 20:26:46 2017] : Adwulf: ooc sorry
[Wed Apr 19 20:27:39 2017] : Old Woman: "Now sod off."
[Wed Apr 19 20:27:57 2017] : Old Woman: The old woman slams the door - at least, she tries to, before it sticks half-way.
[Wed Apr 19 20:28:14 2017] : Eadfrid: "She doesn't seem a real threat. I say we leave her be."
[Wed Apr 19 20:28:32 2017] : Adwulf: "Fair enough."
[Wed Apr 19 20:29:25 2017] : Cuichelm: "Mad old bat"
[Wed Apr 19 20:29:46 2017] : ** Adwulf found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Apr 19 20:29:46 2017] : Cuichelm: "Though that scarecrow suggests that she's more than just a mad old lady"
[Wed Apr 19 20:29:56 2017] : DM: You turn away from the hut, and nothing exciting happens as a result.
[Wed Apr 19 20:30:30 2017] : Adwulf: ooc we can always come back
[Wed Apr 19 20:31:56 2017] : Alhandra: "She commands to the scarecrow thing? Surely she's not "just an old lady"
[Wed Apr 19 20:32:15 2017] : Alhandra: "But yes, let us let her be for now"
[Wed Apr 19 20:33:28 2017] : DM: There's not much more to explore around here. What's the next step? You've been away from town for most of a week on this trip.
[Wed Apr 19 20:33:51 2017] : Adwulf: "Perhaps we should head back and see how things are going"
[Wed Apr 19 20:34:43 2017] : Alhandra: Bull’s Strength: Level 2 - Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
[Wed Apr 19 20:34:49 2017] : Alhandra: ooc sorry
[Wed Apr 19 20:35:05 2017] : Cuichelm: "Sounds like a plan. I could do with some more rations"
[Wed Apr 19 20:35:39 2017] : Eadfrid: "They might have other new problems that need attention."
[Wed Apr 19 20:35:47 2017] : Alhandra: "Yes, I need to get a hang of all those spells of mine"
[Wed Apr 19 20:36:19 2017] : DM: Since no-one argues with Adwulf, you head back to town.
[Wed Apr 19 20:36:41 2017] : DM: The settlement has not grown much, but more land has been cleared and planted, and people are beginning work on a couple of more solidly-built houses.
[Wed Apr 19 20:37:11 2017] : DM: One of them, larger than the others, is proudly pointed out as the village's first inn - it's only got a frame so far, but it's a lot better than nothing.
[Wed Apr 19 20:37:23 2017] : Adwulf: "Thats what I like to see!"
[Wed Apr 19 20:37:55 2017] : DM: Somewhat to your surprise, nothing has gone wrong in the time you've been away. Akiros and Jhod, uncomfortable as they are with the role, are acting as leaders of a sort.
[Wed Apr 19 20:38:40 2017] : Akiros: "Any news?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:39:03 2017] : Eadfrid: "There are no immediate threats in the local area."
[Wed Apr 19 20:39:25 2017] : Eadfrid: "Some troublesome wolves have been delt with."
[Wed Apr 19 20:39:28 2017] : Akiros: "I am glad to hear it!"
[Wed Apr 19 20:39:47 2017] : Akiros: "We will need a better road to the North, soon enough."
[Wed Apr 19 20:39:59 2017] : Eadfrid: "There is a mad old woman living in the swamp. She has magic but unlikely to be a threat unless bothered."
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "Perhaps we should look further to the East."
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:15 2017] : Akiros: "Do you think the old bridge you mentioned will be helpful?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:21 2017] : Adwulf: "Hopefully she doesn't go mad when she sees what we did to the scarecrow"
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:28 2017] : Akiros: "We will stay out of the swamp, I expect."
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:31 2017] : Cuichelm: "Heading back to the toll bridge"
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:31 2017] : Alhandra: ooc we all sit in front of our computers and hit the FF button. Settlers settle, crops fgrow and are harvested. Suddenly... THE HUNS ATTACK!
[Wed Apr 19 20:40:53 2017] : Alhandra: ooc or something. :D
[Wed Apr 19 20:41:17 2017] : Akiros: ooc :-)
[Wed Apr 19 20:41:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 'The Hun' is a WW1 British name for the Germans ;-)
[Wed Apr 19 20:41:54 2017] : Akiros: "Back to the bridge? That would help us, if you can say for sure whether it is safe."
[Wed Apr 19 20:42:14 2017] : Cuichelm: "I meant for us to take a long way back to it"
[Wed Apr 19 20:42:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "But yes, we need to look into what's needed"
[Wed Apr 19 20:43:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Has Cuichelm been there? I think not
[Wed Apr 19 20:43:10 2017] : Akiros: "Then we will wait for your response."
[Wed Apr 19 20:43:27 2017] : Akiros: ooc I think he was - that was on the exploring trip after you turned down the charter.
[Wed Apr 19 20:43:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "There is a cable across the river"
[Wed Apr 19 20:44:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "Do you have anyone capable of creating a ferry raft?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:44:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "We could pull it up-river and create a ferry."
[Wed Apr 19 20:44:43 2017] : Akiros: "That would be easier to build than a full bridge, I think."
[Wed Apr 19 20:45:04 2017] : Cuichelm: "Indeed"
[Wed Apr 19 20:45:22 2017] : Akiros: "Yes, we can build that. I think it will be two weeks before it is ready, with the other work we have to do."
[Wed Apr 19 20:45:52 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc how long to investigate the 3 hexes marked and come back?
[Wed Apr 19 20:46:29 2017] : DM: ooc Since they're hills, it'll be 8 days total.
[Wed Apr 19 20:47:22 2017] : Cuichelm: "My idea is to take a look to the East, maybe clear out any threats to the village and the ferry location"
[Wed Apr 19 20:47:40 2017] : Adwulf: "Aye, two weeks should be plenty of time"
[Wed Apr 19 20:47:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "We'll come back and pull the ferry up to the crossing"
[Wed Apr 19 20:47:55 2017] : Eadfrid: "A sound plan I think."
[Wed Apr 19 20:48:02 2017] : Cuichelm: "Is everyone happy with that?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:48:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "Is there anyone here who would prefer the existence of a solitary ferry man?"
[Wed Apr 19 20:48:44 2017] : Adwulf: "Sounds good"
[Wed Apr 19 20:48:57 2017] : Cuichelm: "It may be worth putting it to the group"
[Wed Apr 19 20:49:37 2017] : Akiros: "I will ask people. It is not what many will choose, I think."
[Wed Apr 19 20:49:39 2017] : Cuichelm: "Otherwise we can rig up a pull rope system so that it can be pulled off the opposite bank by a pony"
[Wed Apr 19 20:50:36 2017] : Akiros: "We will solve that problem later."
[Wed Apr 19 20:51:19 2017] : DM: Akiros sets off to organise a work party for the raft.
[Wed Apr 19 20:51:33 2017] : DM: You set out to explore - I assume you are riding?
[Wed Apr 19 20:51:42 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc resting first
[Wed Apr 19 20:51:58 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I need to scribe a couple of scrolls
[Wed Apr 19 20:52:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Yes to horses
[Wed Apr 19 20:52:43 2017] : DM: ooc OK, you spend the night in town. there's no inn, yet, so you sleep in your tents.
[Wed Apr 19 20:53:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc but we are the lords of this land!
[Wed Apr 19 20:53:34 2017] : DM: ooc you turned that responsibility down, remember? :-p
[Wed Apr 19 20:53:44 2017] : Adwulf: ooc damnit!
[Wed Apr 19 20:54:14 2017] : DM: The next day, you set off to explore...
[Wed Apr 19 20:54:37 2017] : Alhandra: ooc mistake
[Wed Apr 19 20:54:38 2017] : DM: You follow the lakeshore for a bit, then turn upriver.
[Wed Apr 19 20:54:56 2017] : Alhandra: ooc we should have not turned this down, room and board would be a totally different thing.
[Wed Apr 19 20:55:09 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc there's still no inn
[Wed Apr 19 20:55:26 2017] : DM: ooc but as lords of the land you could have kicked someone out.
[Wed Apr 19 20:55:34 2017] : DM: ooc or told people to build a palace for you.
[Wed Apr 19 20:55:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc despots already?!
[Wed Apr 19 20:56:26 2017] : DM: ooc You say despot, I say interpreter of laws ;-)
[Wed Apr 19 20:56:29 2017] : Adwulf: ooc power corrupts
[Wed Apr 19 20:56:46 2017] : DM: You ride for most of a day, grumbling about the missed opportunity to exploit the downtrodden masses.
[Wed Apr 19 20:56:46 2017] : Alhandra: ooc it does doesn't it?
[Wed Apr 19 20:56:49 2017] : Alhandra: ooc sigh
[Wed Apr 19 20:57:43 2017] : DM: You spend a couple of days exploring, working your way up to the north.
[Wed Apr 19 20:58:03 2017] : DM: The terrain becomes increasingly mountainous to the East - not likely to be somewhere to settle.
[Wed Apr 19 20:58:25 2017] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 19 21:01:22 2017] : DM: The next day, as you're exploring...
[Wed Apr 19 21:01:27 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please.
[Wed Apr 19 21:02:19 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Apr 19 21:02:23 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Apr 19 21:02:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Apr 19 21:03:07 2017] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Apr 19 21:03:08 2017] : DM: Adwulf spots a crack in a hillside, leading into some sort of cave.
[Wed Apr 19 21:03:35 2017] : Adwulf: "That looks interesting"
[Wed Apr 19 21:05:14 2017] : Adwulf: "Shall we investigate?"
[Wed Apr 19 21:05:19 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should, yes."
[Wed Apr 19 21:06:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "That's what we're here for"
[Wed Apr 19 21:06:31 2017] : DM: It's very dark inside. Adwulf can see that there's some sort of chamber just beyond the entrance...
[Wed Apr 19 21:07:19 2017] : Adwulf: "I'll go have a look"
[Wed Apr 19 21:07:30 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf carefully moves into the cave
[Wed Apr 19 21:07:38 2017] : DM: As Adwulf heads in...
[Wed Apr 19 21:07:46 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid keeps his hand on his sword.
[Wed Apr 19 21:07:55 2017] : DM: He smells a sharp, acrid scent; guano is piled high on the floor.
[Wed Apr 19 21:08:05 2017] : DM: There must be huge numbers of bats here.
[Wed Apr 19 21:08:13 2017] : DM: Stealth check, please Adwulf.
[Wed Apr 19 21:08:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm fires up his ioun stone
[Wed Apr 19 21:08:37 2017] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Apr 19 21:08:51 2017] : Cuichelm: but keeps it in hand for now
[Wed Apr 19 21:09:04 2017] : DM: [1d20(5) + 15] = 20
[Wed Apr 19 21:09:06 2017] : DM: [1d20(8) + 15] = 23
[Wed Apr 19 21:09:28 2017] : DM: No reaction to Adwulf, but looking up, he sees hundreds of bats clinging to the ceiling.
[Wed Apr 19 21:10:08 2017] : DM: The walls of the room are decorated with ancient mosaics, showing scenes of village life - hunting, farming, fishing - and the tunnel deeper into the hillside is lined with cobwebs.
[Wed Apr 19 21:10:22 2017] : DM: ooc just normal cobwebs, no Giant Spider Was Here sort of cobwebs.
[Wed Apr 19 21:10:32 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yeah yeah yeah
[Wed Apr 19 21:10:36 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf carefully keeps moving forward
[Wed Apr 19 21:10:55 2017] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:04 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nuts
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:23 2017] : DM: Adwulf kicks a small pebble, that rattles off into the darkness...
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:28 2017] : DM: Initiative please!
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:36 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc erk
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:51 2017] : DM: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Apr 19 21:11:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Apr 19 21:12:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 1 + 2] = 6
[Wed Apr 19 21:12:31 2017] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Apr 19 21:12:50 2017] : DM: Adwulf sees the bats beginning to stir. The rest of you can't tell what's going on, yet.
[Wed Apr 19 21:12:50 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 19 21:13:40 2017] : Adwulf: Back out of the cave
[Wed Apr 19 21:13:59 2017] : DM: ooc full move action?
[Wed Apr 19 21:14:01 2017] : Adwulf: ooc are they swarms?
[Wed Apr 19 21:14:05 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 19 21:14:17 2017] : Adwulf: ooc 5ft step and then move backwards
[Wed Apr 19 21:14:47 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Apr 19 21:15:00 2017] : DM: One of the swarms comes rushing out of the cave, swooping past all of you.
[Wed Apr 19 21:15:19 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid ducks
[Wed Apr 19 21:15:31 2017] : DM: You each take [1d6(5)] = 5 damage as the bats bite at you on their way past.
[Wed Apr 19 21:15:46 2017] : DM: The other swarm swirls around in the cave.
[Wed Apr 19 21:15:47 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 19 21:16:00 2017] : Adwulf: 5 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:16:03 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Damage: Cuichelm takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:16:33 2017] : DM: The wounds continue to bleed, so you'll lose 1HP per round unless cured.
[Wed Apr 19 21:16:35 2017] : Alhandra: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 19 21:16:40 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuicheml moves in a bit
[Wed Apr 19 21:17:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 16 will save for all within the area.
[Wed Apr 19 21:17:38 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no mentionn of specific numbers of creatures in the spell description...
[Wed Apr 19 21:17:49 2017] : DM: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Apr 19 21:17:55 2017] : DM: The bats fall unconscious, crashing to the floor.
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:04 2017] : DM: ooc which swarm? Presumably B?
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "Stamp the little rats on wings, quickly!"
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:22 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:31 2017] : DM: ooc actually, they're blinded, not unconscious.
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc which probably makes little differencr
[Wed Apr 19 21:18:47 2017] : Alhandra: 5 Damage: Alhandra takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:19:04 2017] : DM: ooc they're bats - they don't need to see to fly.
[Wed Apr 19 21:19:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc stunned though
[Wed Apr 19 21:19:16 2017] : DM: ooc yep
[Wed Apr 19 21:19:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "Stamp the little rats on wings, quickly!"
[Wed Apr 19 21:19:58 2017] : DM: Alhandra, your turn
[Wed Apr 19 21:20:41 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I'm stuck...
[Wed Apr 19 21:20:54 2017] : DM: ooc what sort of stuck?
[Wed Apr 19 21:21:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you can walk through an ally's square
[Wed Apr 19 21:21:41 2017] : Alhandra: ooc no, stuck as to what to do that makes sense.
[Wed Apr 19 21:21:43 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 3 minutes.
[Wed Apr 19 21:21:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "Stamp the little rats on wings, quickly!"
[Wed Apr 19 21:22:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "Before they wake up"
[Wed Apr 19 21:22:03 2017] : Alhandra: ooc oh they're on the ground?
[Wed Apr 19 21:22:08 2017] : Adwulf: ooc stunned
[Wed Apr 19 21:22:36 2017] : Alhandra: ooc taking the spell back and walking around on the beasts to stamp their wings.
[Wed Apr 19 21:23:06 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra goes towards the beasts and starts stamping the ground, to break the little rats wings
[Wed Apr 19 21:23:21 2017] : DM: OK... please make a weapon attack roll; I'm having to house-rule this.
[Wed Apr 19 21:23:28 2017] : Alhandra: ooc k
[Wed Apr 19 21:23:38 2017] : DM: ooc also, it's B: A is still flying around.
[Wed Apr 19 21:23:49 2017] : Alhandra: Longbow: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 Damage: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP;
[Wed Apr 19 21:24:00 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ok, for B.
[Wed Apr 19 21:24:36 2017] : DM: Alhandra shoots a couple of the bats, as quickly as she can. They are easy targets, but there's just so many of them...
[Wed Apr 19 21:24:44 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:02 2017] : Alhandra: ooc but I wouldn't be shooting them. Just walking ont hem.
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:12 2017] : Alhandra: ooc if they are on the ground.
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can't we just stomp them on the floor?
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:19 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf joins in the stamping party
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:25 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:44 2017] : Alhandra: ooc and I have big gfeet :P
[Wed Apr 19 21:25:56 2017] : DM: ooc yes - but the swarm is nominally "immune to weapon damage". I'm house-ruling that, while stunned and on the floor, they take normal weapon damage.
[Wed Apr 19 21:26:07 2017] : DM: ooc you're an elf with dainty little ballet slippers.
[Wed Apr 19 21:26:07 2017] : Alhandra: ooc gotcha
[Wed Apr 19 21:26:16 2017] : DM: Adwulf skewers and stomps some more bats.
[Wed Apr 19 21:26:27 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I am a human :P
[Wed Apr 19 21:26:31 2017] : DM: The other swarm wheels around...
[Wed Apr 19 21:26:33 2017] : DM: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15
[Wed Apr 19 21:27:12 2017] : DM: And flutters in confusion for a moment, coming back to Eadfrid and Cuichelm.
[Wed Apr 19 21:27:20 2017] : DM: Each of you takes [1d6(1)] = 1 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 21:27:27 2017] : Cuichelm: 1 Damage: Cuichelm takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:27:41 2017] : Alhandra: 1 Damage: Alhandra takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:27:47 2017] : DM: Everyone, including Adwulf and Alhandra, takes an additional 1 damage from the bleeding wounds.
[Wed Apr 19 21:27:47 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 19 21:27:53 2017] : Cuichelm: 1 Damage: Cuichelm takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:27:57 2017] : Adwulf: 1 Damage: Aldwulf takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:28:30 2017] : Eadfrid: 5 ft step and cleave swarm A (if I can use cleave against a swarm).
[Wed Apr 19 21:28:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24; Hit: [2d6(6,4) + 6] = 16 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 21:28:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24; Hit: [2d6(5,5) + 6] = 16 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 21:28:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Apr 19 21:28:59 2017] : DM: ooc Swarm A is still flying
[Wed Apr 19 21:29:29 2017] : DM: Though Eadfrid cuts a couple of the bats, most of them just swirl past his blade, and the attack has no noticeable effect.
[Wed Apr 19 21:29:29 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 19 21:30:11 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm joins the stomp party
[Wed Apr 19 21:30:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Dagger: [1d20(12) + -1] = 11 Damage: [1d4(2) + -2] = 0 HP;
[Wed Apr 19 21:30:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 19 21:30:35 2017] : DM: ooc Cuichelm gives the bats a gentle massage :-p
[Wed Apr 19 21:30:45 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Apr 19 21:31:16 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra continues stomping
[Wed Apr 19 21:31:23 2017] : Alhandra: Longbow (30ft): [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 Damage: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP;
[Wed Apr 19 21:31:45 2017] : DM: Alhandra manages to finish off a lot more of the bats.
[Wed Apr 19 21:31:48 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 19 21:32:04 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf keeps stomping
[Wed Apr 19 21:32:06 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 Damage: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Apr 19 21:32:21 2017] : DM: Adwulf does more damage as well.
[Wed Apr 19 21:32:25 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Apr 19 21:32:38 2017] : DM: The other swarm keeps coming back into the cave, trying to drive you off.
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:05 2017] : Cuichelm: "Step back towards Eadfrid"
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:05 2017] : DM: Everyone except Eadfrid takes [1d6(5)] = 5 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:10 2017] : Cuichelm: "After stomping"
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:12 2017] : DM: Everyone takes an additional 1 damage from the bleeding.
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:16 2017] : Adwulf: 5 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:33:21 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:29 2017] : Adwulf: 1 Damage: Aldwulf takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:33:37 2017] : Cuichelm: 5 Damage: Cuichelm takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:33:39 2017] : Alhandra: 1 Damage: Alhandra takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:33:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "Oh my I feel woozy"
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:50 2017] : Eadfrid: thinking...
[Wed Apr 19 21:33:54 2017] : Alhandra: 5 Damage: Alhandra takes 5 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:34:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Apr 19 21:34:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16
[Wed Apr 19 21:34:18 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc what basic knowledge do I know about bats?
[Wed Apr 19 21:34:29 2017] : Cuichelm: 1 Damage: Cuichelm takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:34:39 2017] : DM: Eadfrid knows they're not usually hostile, but they will attack if their home is threatened.
[Wed Apr 19 21:34:54 2017] : DM: Killing enough of them will usually break up a swarm, at which stage they stop being dangerous.
[Wed Apr 19 21:35:08 2017] : DM: It's just that "enough" is really a huge number in this case!
[Wed Apr 19 21:35:14 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I was thinking of suggesting to wait until they fly off to feed at night.
[Wed Apr 19 21:35:25 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc is that reasonable?
[Wed Apr 19 21:35:31 2017] : DM: ooc it is indeed.
[Wed Apr 19 21:35:57 2017] : Eadfrid: "Leave the bats alone and let's wait until night when they off feeding."
[Wed Apr 19 21:36:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid backs away from the cave entrance.
[Wed Apr 19 21:37:02 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 19 21:37:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm delays until the others have backed off
[Wed Apr 19 21:37:36 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Apr 19 21:38:50 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra backs off
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:04 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:06 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf gets the hell out
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm backs off, then with a roaring in his ears and suffering somewhat from the bat scratches, he uses his command of nature to commit bat genocide
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(4,6)] = 10 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:26 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Mwahahaha
[Wed Apr 19 21:39:48 2017] : DM: The fallen swarm is crushed under a hail of stone.
[Wed Apr 19 21:40:08 2017] : DM: The other swarm begins to break up, then swoops out of the cave towards Cuichelm.
[Wed Apr 19 21:40:25 2017] : DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Apr 19 21:40:39 2017] : Cuichelm: 2 Damage: Cuichelm takes 2 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:40:41 2017] : DM: Cuichelm takes 3 damage; the rest of you take 1 each as the bats fly off into the dusk.
[Wed Apr 19 21:40:55 2017] : Cuichelm: 1 Damage: Cuichelm takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:40:56 2017] : Adwulf: 1 Damage: Aldwulf takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:40:58 2017] : DM: You're still bleeding; this can be cured by Heal checks or by healing magic.
[Wed Apr 19 21:41:00 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Apr 19 21:41:19 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nice set up
[Wed Apr 19 21:41:40 2017] : DM: ooc good tactics on Cuichelm's part there :-)
[Wed Apr 19 21:41:52 2017] : Alhandra: 1 Damage: Alhandra takes 1 damage. [Wed Apr 19 21:42:22 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels as much energy as she can to heals herself and compan ions
[Wed Apr 19 21:42:28 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(6,6)] = 12 HP healing.
[Wed Apr 19 21:42:34 2017] : Alhandra: ooc wohooo
[Wed Apr 19 21:42:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Apr 19 21:42:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yeah, we need more AoE stuff
[Wed Apr 19 21:42:45 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I moved to be in the center
[Wed Apr 19 21:42:48 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Apr 19 21:42:58 2017] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Apr 19 21:43:41 2017] : DM: The bats have flown off - those of them that survived, at any rate.
[Wed Apr 19 21:44:17 2017] : DM: Are you investigating further?
[Wed Apr 19 21:44:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Del, I just sent you Guthmund's CLW wand
[Wed Apr 19 21:44:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Ahem ;-)
[Wed Apr 19 21:44:48 2017] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 19 21:45:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc you are the only one that can use it now
[Wed Apr 19 21:45:28 2017] : Eadfrid: "Now the bats are gone, time to explore more."
[Wed Apr 19 21:45:35 2017] : Cuichelm: "Agreed"
[Wed Apr 19 21:45:46 2017] : Alhandra: "sounds good"
[Wed Apr 19 21:45:52 2017] : Adwulf: "I'll go look again"
[Wed Apr 19 21:45:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "Alhandra, do you have a little more healing?"
[Wed Apr 19 21:46:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "I believe I saw a wand in the party loot sack"
[Wed Apr 19 21:46:36 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 19 21:47:01 2017] : Alhandra: "I do"
[Wed Apr 19 21:47:09 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP. Charges remaining: 32.
[Wed Apr 19 21:47:15 2017] : Alhandra: ooc how much?
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:18 2017] : DM: Adwulf presses deeper into the tunnel, brushing aside cobwebs. To his eyes, the stygian blackness is almost as good as daylight..
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:18 2017] : DM: ooc 8 will do it.
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:18 2017] : DM: Everything is in black-and-white, and Adwulf comes to a round chamber with four high tunnels leading off to each side.
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:18 2017] : DM: A skeleton lies in the centre of the room.
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "Thanks, that's great"
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:31 2017] : DM: On the walls between the tunnels, malevolent-looking carved faces, each a foot across, grimace at Adwulf.
[Wed Apr 19 21:48:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Apr 19 21:48:42 2017] : Adwulf: "This look ominous"
[Wed Apr 19 21:49:39 2017] : Adwulf: (shouting back) "You should come look at this"
[Wed Apr 19 21:50:05 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf gives the chamber a careful look
[Wed Apr 19 21:50:12 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Apr 19 21:50:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm sets his ioun stone spinning and heads in
[Wed Apr 19 21:50:20 2017] : Adwulf: ooc or not so careful
[Wed Apr 19 21:50:35 2017] : DM: There isn't much to see beyond what Adwulf's already spotted.
[Wed Apr 19 21:50:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid enters the room
[Wed Apr 19 21:51:22 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf carefully moves towards the skeleton
[Wed Apr 19 21:51:37 2017] : DM: Alhandra, are you joining everyone?
[Wed Apr 19 21:51:43 2017] : Adwulf: watching the tunnels carefully as he moves
[Wed Apr 19 21:52:12 2017] : Alhandra: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 19 21:52:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Apr 19 21:52:47 2017] : DM: As Adwulf approaches the skeleton, the four faces seem to breathe in.
[Wed Apr 19 21:52:57 2017] : DM: They then exhale, producing a black mist.
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:12 2017] : DM: Ranged touch attacks: Adwulf: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:19 2017] : DM: Eadfrid: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:27 2017] : DM: Cuichelm: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:31 2017] : DM: Alhandra: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:40 2017] : DM: Adwulf and Eadfrid must each make a Fort save, please.
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:48 2017] : Adwulf: Fortitude: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Apr 19 21:53:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:15 2017] : DM: Cuichelm recognises the spell, he thinks - it looks like a Ray of Exhaustion.
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:19 2017] : Eadfrid: Fortitude: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:40 2017] : Cuichelm: "Hmm, a ray that exhausts you"
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:43 2017] : DM: Adwulf is exchausted for 5 minutes.
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:48 2017] : Cuichelm: "Careful"
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:49 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is fatigued.
[Wed Apr 19 21:54:55 2017] : DM: (also for 5 minutes).
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:14 2017] : DM: Cuichelm's head pops up as he hears bony claws clattering on stone...
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:15 2017] : Cuichelm: "Are you OK?"
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:17 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:25 2017] : Adwulf: "I think I need to sit down"
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:27 2017] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed Apr 19 21:55:29 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Apr 19 21:56:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1 + 2] = 19
[Wed Apr 19 21:56:23 2017] : DM: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Apr 19 21:56:28 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:00 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I'm thinking (and researching)
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:06 2017] : DM: ooc Exhaustion is really nasty.
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:17 2017] : Alhandra: ooc would lesser restoration help with fatigued?
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:18 2017] : DM: A group of skeletons appears, three from each of the side tunnels.
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:29 2017] : DM: ooc no, it wouldn't.
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:41 2017] : Alhandra: ooc well then.
[Wed Apr 19 21:57:50 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27
[Wed Apr 19 21:58:34 2017] : Cuichelm: "Alhandra, your most potent ability here is probably your positive energy channeling"
[Wed Apr 19 21:59:31 2017] : Alhandra: ooc to attack the undead?
[Wed Apr 19 21:59:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 19 21:59:36 2017] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 19 21:59:51 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I was thinking to start wtih protection from evil on the non touched people
[Wed Apr 19 21:59:59 2017] : Alhandra: ooc to ward them against it...
[Wed Apr 19 22:00:03 2017] : Alhandra: Protection from Evil (communal): Level 2 - This spell wards a creature from attacks by evil creatures, from mental control, and from summoned creatures for minutes. It creates a magical barrier around the subject at a distance of 1 foot. The barrier moves with the subject and has three major effects:
[Wed Apr 19 22:00:34 2017] : Alhandra: on Culchem and myself (can i do it on myself?)
[Wed Apr 19 22:00:39 2017] : DM: ooc yes, you can.
[Wed Apr 19 22:00:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on all of us uf you wish
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:07 2017] : Alhandra: ooc well it'd be like 30 seconds on each, maybe
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:13 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ok, so we can retreat.
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:17 2017] : DM: ooc that's 5 rounds - which is possibly long enough.
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:20 2017] : Alhandra: "We need to get out of here"
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:35 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra retreats a bit
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:41 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Apr 19 22:01:47 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 19 22:02:00 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I can only give it to three people, because 1min intervals
[Wed Apr 19 22:02:52 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I'm giving it to all except Eafrid
[Wed Apr 19 22:02:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Seeing the undead killer fleeing, Cuichelm decides to wait for Adwulf to move backwards
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 4 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:16 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Advance on D and cleave D and E.
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11; Hit: [2d6(1,3) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10; Hit: [2d6(1,4) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 22:03:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Apr 19 22:04:13 2017] : DM: The unnatural fatigue causes Eadfrid to miss both his targets.
[Wed Apr 19 22:04:20 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 19 22:04:25 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf staggers back out as quickly as he can
[Wed Apr 19 22:04:33 2017] : DM: ooc How much are you carrying?
[Wed Apr 19 22:04:39 2017] : DM: ooc and what's your STR?
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:01 2017] : Adwulf: ooc STR is now 8
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:11 2017] : DM: ooc OK, you can probably manage...
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:21 2017] : DM: The skeletons rush in...
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:24 2017] : Adwulf: ooc chain shirt, bow, rapier, dagger
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "Eadfrid is being cut off!"
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:53 2017] : DM: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10 [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Apr 19 22:05:54 2017] : DM: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22 [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:00 2017] : DM: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18 [1d6(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:06 2017] : DM: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 [1d6(4)] = 4
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't think that we can escape this one"
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:14 2017] : DM: Critical hit on Adwulf, for 10 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:24 2017] : DM: Attacks on Eadfrid, with flanking:
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:30 2017] : DM: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13 [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:30 2017] : DM: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14 [1d6(4)] = 4
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:31 2017] : DM: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24 [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:38 2017] : DM: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12 [1d6(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:43 2017] : DM: Hit, for 1 damage.
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:47 2017] : Adwulf: 10 Damage: Aldwulf takes 10 damage. [Wed Apr 19 22:06:52 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Apr 19 22:06:56 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc is that on me rather than Adwulf or are they using ranged weapons?
[Wed Apr 19 22:07:05 2017] : DM: ooc sorry, it's on you.
[Wed Apr 19 22:07:10 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Apr 19 22:07:14 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d5(5)] = 5
[Wed Apr 19 22:07:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Miss
[Wed Apr 19 22:07:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or rather, image
[Wed Apr 19 22:07:43 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra gets back into the room
[Wed Apr 19 22:07:51 2017] : Alhandra: "Eafrid! Please get back here"
[Wed Apr 19 22:08:08 2017] : Alhandra: ooc actually I don't move
[Wed Apr 19 22:08:12 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [2d6(6,5)] = 11 HP healing.
[Wed Apr 19 22:08:34 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no-one is injured
[Wed Apr 19 22:08:54 2017] : Alhandra: ooc but the undead will take harm right?
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc not at your range
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:12 2017] : DM: ooc you have to channel to harm - it's a different action, and it's up to 30' around you
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:17 2017] : DM: i.e. 6 squares.
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc actually range is probably OK
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:31 2017] : Alhandra: ooc my bad
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:33 2017] : DM: What's your Charisma?
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc maybe one closer to get F
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:36 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I meant to harm
[Wed Apr 19 22:09:55 2017] : DM: Actually, never mind.
[Wed Apr 19 22:10:06 2017] : DM: In a blast of holy energy, Alhandra blows all of the skeletons away.
[Wed Apr 19 22:10:20 2017] : DM: They crumble to dust, their ancient swords rattling as they hit the floor.
[Wed Apr 19 22:10:30 2017] : Alhandra: ooc oh cool :)
[Wed Apr 19 22:10:38 2017] : Adwulf: "Phew. I'm just going to sit down here"
[Wed Apr 19 22:10:54 2017] : DM: Adwulf slumps to the floor, exhausted.
[Wed Apr 19 22:11:10 2017] : Cuichelm: "Yes, perhaps we ought to wait until you both feel better"
[Wed Apr 19 22:12:05 2017] : Adwulf: "What was that?"
[Wed Apr 19 22:12:35 2017] : Cuichelm: "There was a spell effect from the faces that made you weak"
[Wed Apr 19 22:12:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "Then clearly something unleashed the skeletons"
[Wed Apr 19 22:13:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "Thankfully Alhandra made light work of them"
[Wed Apr 19 22:13:16 2017] : Adwulf: "I'll have a better look in a few minutes"
[Wed Apr 19 22:13:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "Not to worry"
[Wed Apr 19 22:14:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "Are you OK Eadfrid?"
[Wed Apr 19 22:14:17 2017] : Eadfrid: "I'll be fine."
[Wed Apr 19 22:14:22 2017] : Alhandra: "I didn't realize they'd be so easy to get rid of"
[Wed Apr 19 22:15:38 2017] : Cuichelm: "Most skeletons are not difficult to kill, if you have the right weapon or ability"
[Wed Apr 19 22:15:52 2017] : Eadfrid: "There must be something interesting further in if this place is guarded by magical traps."
[Wed Apr 19 22:15:54 2017] : Cuichelm: "Though there are some much tougher ones"
[Wed Apr 19 22:16:01 2017] : Alhandra: "I guess"
[Wed Apr 19 22:16:05 2017] : DM: After a few minutes, the unnatural tiredness fades away.
[Wed Apr 19 22:16:09 2017] : Cuichelm: "I suspect that you are correct Eadfrid"
[Wed Apr 19 22:16:11 2017] : DM: Adwulf and Eadfrid are back to normal.
[Wed Apr 19 22:16:20 2017] : Adwulf: "Right, that enough sitting"
[Wed Apr 19 22:16:45 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf gets back up and has a better look for the trap
[Wed Apr 19 22:17:16 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(13) + 9] = 22
[Wed Apr 19 22:17:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27
[Wed Apr 19 22:17:41 2017] : DM: Neither of you spots exactly where it is.
[Wed Apr 19 22:18:40 2017] : DM: Adwulf explores the two chambers to the side. Both of them contain niches for the skeleton guards to stand.
[Wed Apr 19 22:18:40 2017] : DM: The walls are decorated with scenes of battle and war.
[Wed Apr 19 22:19:09 2017] : DM: As you enter the larger room, deeper in the hillside, you see a stone catafalque at the far end.
[Wed Apr 19 22:19:32 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc oooh sarcoph... catafalque..?
[Wed Apr 19 22:19:33 2017] : DM: On it, a withered corpse lies in state, its hands clutching the hilt of a broken sword.
[Wed Apr 19 22:19:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I learnt a new word
[Wed Apr 19 22:19:49 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc me too
[Wed Apr 19 22:20:27 2017] : DM: The mosaics on the walls are scarred and damaged.
[Wed Apr 19 22:20:54 2017] : Alhandra: ooc which word?
[Wed Apr 19 22:21:13 2017] : DM: Along the floor, there is an array of standards, shields, and so on - trophies from a warlord's life.
[Wed Apr 19 22:21:41 2017] : DM: The corpse begins to stir, getting to its feet...
[Wed Apr 19 22:21:41 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ha! French word, of course. :P I kind of knew.
[Wed Apr 19 22:21:57 2017] : DM: In a grating voice, long unused, it says:
[Wed Apr 19 22:22:09 2017] : DM: "Who disturbs my slumber?"
[Wed Apr 19 22:22:14 2017] : DM: GAME END