Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 5 19:50:14 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 5 19:50:29 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc and look into sorting out a bridge
[Wed Apr 5 19:50:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or ferry
[Wed Apr 5 19:51:09 2017] : DM: As the settlers work on their little town, you stay around to help and to guard for a couple of weeks, then set out into the wilderness. There is still a lot of unmapped territory - and a lot of potential dangers right nearby.
[Wed Apr 5 19:51:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 5 19:51:52 2017] : DM: ooc aka "Plot hooks"
[Wed Apr 5 19:52:09 2017] : DM: Which is your first priority?
[Wed Apr 5 19:52:46 2017] : Cuichelm: "We should probably take care of those wolves to the East"
[Wed Apr 5 19:53:02 2017] : Adwulf: ooc am I the only one who can't see the map?
[Wed Apr 5 19:53:09 2017] : Eadfrid: "I'm not one for carpentry and farming."
[Wed Apr 5 19:53:28 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I see it. what version of flexirpg are you using?
[Wed Apr 5 19:53:42 2017] : Adwulf: ooc 1.95.0
[Wed Apr 5 19:53:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "Once we have done that, we could send some people to look into creating a rope ferry where the bridge once was"
[Wed Apr 5 19:53:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I did see it. It's gone now
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:05 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc you need to update to 1.95.1 as there's a bug that means the map doesn't always show...
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:19 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ok, will re-log and see if its ok
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:22 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:25 2017] : DM: ooc better? I just force-reloaded it.
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:25 2017] : Adwulf (exit): 19:54
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:35 2017] : Adwulf (enter): 19:54
[Wed Apr 5 19:54:47 2017] : Adwulf: ooc back (with map)
[Wed Apr 5 19:55:28 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can clean things all day with magic, which is a blessing as I don't like to get my hands dirty"
[Wed Apr 5 19:55:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "But there's only so much cleaning that one can do"
[Wed Apr 5 19:56:01 2017] : Adwulf: "We know there are wolves to the East. Do we investigate or see what is on the other side of the lake?"
[Wed Apr 5 19:56:25 2017] : Cuichelm: "Better to sort out the problem that we know about"
[Wed Apr 5 19:56:48 2017] : Adwulf: "Agreed"
[Wed Apr 5 19:56:58 2017] : Eadfrid: "Yes, the wolves are troubling."
[Wed Apr 5 19:57:14 2017] : DM: With Cuichelm's suggestion and logic hard to counter, you set off to hunt the wolves.
[Wed Apr 5 19:57:49 2017] : DM: ooc just loading my nodes...
[Wed Apr 5 19:58:48 2017] : DM: You set off to the southeast on a fine early summer morning.
[Wed Apr 5 19:59:15 2017] : DM: ooc walking or riding?
[Wed Apr 5 20:00:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc walking to the wolves?
[Wed Apr 5 20:00:31 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc more stealthy and more vulnerable looking
[Wed Apr 5 20:00:42 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc it's not far, walk
[Wed Apr 5 20:00:59 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yeah
[Wed Apr 5 20:01:41 2017] : DM: OK. You set out, and the walk takes most of the day.
[Wed Apr 5 20:02:01 2017] : DM: It's rough terrain, and going over and around the hills slows you.
[Wed Apr 5 20:02:21 2017] : DM: As the sun is setting, without a breath of wind, you prepare to make camp...
[Wed Apr 5 20:02:35 2017] : DM: Arrangements for the night?
[Wed Apr 5 20:03:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'll take last watch"
[Wed Apr 5 20:03:17 2017] : Adwulf: "First"
[Wed Apr 5 20:03:47 2017] : DM: What about fires, etc.? Makes you more visible but has compensating advantages... maybe.
[Wed Apr 5 20:04:29 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc wolves not keen on fire.
[Wed Apr 5 20:04:38 2017] : Adwulf: ooc what has the overnight temp been recently?
[Wed Apr 5 20:04:51 2017] : DM: ooc it's around 10 degrees overnight - cool, but comfortable.
[Wed Apr 5 20:05:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed Apr 5 20:05:24 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm thinks about wolves
[Wed Apr 5 20:05:44 2017] : DM: Wolves are pack hunters, and like to separate out the weakest member of a group, then kill and eat it.
[Wed Apr 5 20:05:52 2017] : DM: They rarely attack humans unless cornered.
[Wed Apr 5 20:06:05 2017] : Cuichelm: "we should be alright in a group"
[Wed Apr 5 20:06:59 2017] : Adwulf: "Ok then. Lets hope it doesn't get colder than last night"
[Wed Apr 5 20:07:41 2017] : DM: You settle down without a fire.
[Wed Apr 5 20:07:56 2017] : DM: During Eadfrid's watch...
[Wed Apr 5 20:08:02 2017] : DM: You hear a voice calling to you.
[Wed Apr 5 20:08:06 2017] : DM: "Help!"
[Wed Apr 5 20:08:17 2017] : DM: It's barely above a whisper, as if there's something dangerous nearby.
[Wed Apr 5 20:08:40 2017] : Eadfrid: I wake the others quietly . "There's someone calling for help. We should investigate cautiously."
[Wed Apr 5 20:09:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "Wha?.. OK"
[Wed Apr 5 20:09:39 2017] : Adwulf: "What? Where from?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:09:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm gets up and listens
[Wed Apr 5 20:09:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25
[Wed Apr 5 20:10:23 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Apr 5 20:10:24 2017] : DM: Cuichelm just hears the same faint call
[Wed Apr 5 20:10:29 2017] : DM: "Help!"
[Wed Apr 5 20:10:40 2017] : DM: ooc as does Adwulf.
[Wed Apr 5 20:11:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "Here is it coming from?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:11:19 2017] : Eadfrid: "Over there, sounds close."
[Wed Apr 5 20:11:22 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf tries to determine the direction
[Wed Apr 5 20:11:48 2017] : DM: You can tell which direction it's in.
[Wed Apr 5 20:12:01 2017] : Adwulf: "This way"
[Wed Apr 5 20:12:12 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf starts moving carefully towards the sound
[Wed Apr 5 20:12:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm stays close to the other two
[Wed Apr 5 20:12:52 2017] : DM: ooc approximate direction is given by the blue square.
[Wed Apr 5 20:13:13 2017] : DM: It's very dark. None of you can see very far at all.
[Wed Apr 5 20:13:31 2017] : Eadfrid: "A little light perhaps?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:13:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc Darkvision
[Wed Apr 5 20:13:54 2017] : DM: ooc really? Forgot that. Thought you were human.
[Wed Apr 5 20:13:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm pulls out his ioun stone
[Wed Apr 5 20:14:06 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc as soon as I realise I can't see
[Wed Apr 5 20:14:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc fetchling
[Wed Apr 5 20:14:32 2017] : DM: The ioun stone sheds a pale light, casting flickering shadows as it orbits around Cuichelm's head.
[Wed Apr 5 20:14:48 2017] : DM: They give the illusion of movement everywhere.
[Wed Apr 5 20:14:53 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please...
[Wed Apr 5 20:15:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13
[Wed Apr 5 20:15:10 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Apr 5 20:15:30 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 20:15:46 2017] : Adwulf: "agh I can't tell whats real!"
[Wed Apr 5 20:16:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Pale Grey Ioun Stone: *WARNING* Not recommended for those with photosensitive vapours or the demonically posessed
[Wed Apr 5 20:16:11 2017] : DM: Adwulf spots two wolves, at the edges of the night.
[Wed Apr 5 20:16:27 2017] : Adwulf: "Two wolves over there"
[Wed Apr 5 20:16:46 2017] : DM: They're either side of where you think you heard the voice calling from.
[Wed Apr 5 20:17:21 2017] : DM: The voice falls silent for a bit, but you can hear fast, panicked breathing.
[Wed Apr 5 20:17:34 2017] : DM: Roll initiative, please!
[Wed Apr 5 20:17:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Apr 5 20:17:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 0 + 2] = 14
[Wed Apr 5 20:17:51 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Apr 5 20:17:53 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 20:18:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Mirror Image: Level 2 - Produces 2 images that share my square (max 8). Near miss = 15
[Wed Apr 5 20:18:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:18:17 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 20:18:59 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sorry, I also moved closer
[Wed Apr 5 20:19:03 2017] : DM: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 5 20:19:19 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf slowly draws his bow and readies a shot for if the wolves attack
[Wed Apr 5 20:19:20 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:19:40 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 5 20:20:02 2017] : Eadfrid: Advance towards the voice.
[Wed Apr 5 20:20:14 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Apr 5 20:20:31 2017] : DM: Eadfrid and Cuichelm can now see the two wolves, at the fringes of the light.
[Wed Apr 5 20:20:36 2017] : DM: They retreat into the darkness.
[Wed Apr 5 20:21:02 2017] : DM: (They've gone a little further than I've moved them on the map, but these are their last known positions.
[Wed Apr 5 20:21:16 2017] : DM: The voice calls "Help?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:21:19 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 20:21:40 2017] : Adwulf: ooc how dim is the light?
[Wed Apr 5 20:21:58 2017] : DM: ooc "normal light" for 20' around Cuichelm, dim light for 20' beyond that
[Wed Apr 5 20:22:07 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I also have low-light vision
[Wed Apr 5 20:22:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc low light vision for me
[Wed Apr 5 20:23:16 2017] : DM: ooc yep - so within that 40' radius, you can both see clearly.
[Wed Apr 5 20:23:27 2017] : Adwulf: ooc just checking :)
[Wed Apr 5 20:23:31 2017] : DM: You still can't see much.
[Wed Apr 5 20:24:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves forwards towards the voice, and readies an attack on something that tries to attack him
[Wed Apr 5 20:24:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:00 2017] : DM: The wolves aren't anywhere you can see them.
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:03 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:08 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves forwards, stopping if he sees a wolf
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:09 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:24 2017] : DM: Cuichelm can't see the source of the voice, either.
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:39 2017] : DM: As Adwulf moves...
[Wed Apr 5 20:25:48 2017] : Cuichelm: "There's nothing here"
[Wed Apr 5 20:26:13 2017] : DM: Four more wolves dart out of the darkness and attack Eadfrid.
[Wed Apr 5 20:26:34 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:26:35 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:26:41 2017] : DM: CMB: [1d20(16) + 2 - 0] = 18
[Wed Apr 5 20:26:55 2017] : DM: They bite at his legs, trying to pull him down.
[Wed Apr 5 20:27:11 2017] : DM: Two more run out of the night, but are a bit further behing.
[Wed Apr 5 20:27:14 2017] : DM: *behind.
[Wed Apr 5 20:27:30 2017] : DM: Adwulf also spots wolf A.
[Wed Apr 5 20:27:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc is my readies action triggered?
[Wed Apr 5 20:27:51 2017] : DM: ooc nope, none of them are moving towards you.
[Wed Apr 5 20:28:06 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc must be less specific!
[Wed Apr 5 20:28:15 2017] : DM: ooc remember the OOTS comic about that?
[Wed Apr 5 20:28:40 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is dragged to the ground, and takes 7 damage.
[Wed Apr 5 20:28:45 2017] : DM: Your turn, Eadfrid.
[Wed Apr 5 20:29:48 2017] : Eadfrid: Stand and attack C.
[Wed Apr 5 20:29:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25; Hit: [2d6(6,6) + 7] = 19 damage.
[Wed Apr 5 20:29:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Apr 5 20:29:59 2017] : Cuichelm: "Want me to make you bigger Eadfrid? It will make you harder to trip"
[Wed Apr 5 20:30:19 2017] : DM: The wolves get an AoO as you stand up.
[Wed Apr 5 20:30:20 2017] : Cuichelm: "Though it may scare them off"
[Wed Apr 5 20:30:27 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:30:28 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:30:44 2017] : DM: (both against prone AC, so you take 10 damage).
[Wed Apr 5 20:31:01 2017] : DM: Eadfrid staggers to his feet, killing one of the wolves.
[Wed Apr 5 20:31:24 2017] : DM: The other wolves disappear back into the darkness.
[Wed Apr 5 20:31:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc it's not their turn
[Wed Apr 5 20:32:00 2017] : DM: ooc yes it is - they had readied actions to attack when you were more than 20' apart.
[Wed Apr 5 20:32:15 2017] : DM: ooc those triggered on Adwulf's turn, and now it's their turn.
[Wed Apr 5 20:32:39 2017] : DM: The voice calls "Turn back, and leave this land. Else you will perish."
[Wed Apr 5 20:32:51 2017] : DM: It's no longer hesitant and afraid, but proud and angry.
[Wed Apr 5 20:32:56 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf looks around for the voice
[Wed Apr 5 20:33:05 2017] : Cuichelm: "Is that to us or the wolves?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:33:06 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 20:33:16 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can I see any of them?
[Wed Apr 5 20:33:19 2017] : DM: "You are the intruders here."
[Wed Apr 5 20:33:30 2017] : DM: ooc they've all headed off into the night, out of sight.
[Wed Apr 5 20:34:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves back to Eadfrid and readies an attack in case anything approaches
[Wed Apr 5 20:34:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:35:46 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 20:36:00 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf does likewise, back to back to back
[Wed Apr 5 20:36:07 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 5 20:36:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Ready an attack.
[Wed Apr 5 20:36:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Apr 5 20:36:52 2017] : DM: Seconds pass, and nothing appears out of the darkness.
[Wed Apr 5 20:36:58 2017] : DM: Seconds turn into minutes.
[Wed Apr 5 20:37:18 2017] : DM: The voice says, quietly: "Are you tired yet? Do your eyelids grow heavy?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:37:28 2017] : DM: ooc Knowledge: Nature.
[Wed Apr 5 20:37:32 2017] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Apr 5 20:37:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17
[Wed Apr 5 20:38:00 2017] : Adwulf: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Apr 5 20:38:47 2017] : DM: Cuichelm tries to think of things that spend time with wolves, and talk: all he can come up with is werewolves, but that doesn't feel quite right.
[Wed Apr 5 20:38:52 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 20:39:39 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm guessing that this is something that spends time with wolves for some reason"
[Wed Apr 5 20:39:46 2017] : DM: ooc :-)
[Wed Apr 5 20:40:01 2017] : Voice: "You astound me with your intellect."
[Wed Apr 5 20:40:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "We're not using our heads..."
[Wed Apr 5 20:40:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm whispers to the others...
[Wed Apr 5 20:40:37 2017] : Voice: Perception: [1d20(4) + 2 + 9] = 15
[Wed Apr 5 20:40:48 2017] : DM: You get away with the whisper.
[Wed Apr 5 20:40:50 2017] : Cuichelm: "If we want to catch starving wolves, would we not do better to use some bait?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:41:38 2017] : Adwulf: "one of us?"
[Wed Apr 5 20:41:48 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please.
[Wed Apr 5 20:41:56 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Apr 5 20:42:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16
[Wed Apr 5 20:42:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Apr 5 20:43:13 2017] : DM: None of you sees anything suspicious.
[Wed Apr 5 20:43:28 2017] : DM: ooc /me was looking up the distance modifiers.
[Wed Apr 5 20:43:43 2017] : DM: Will saves, please.
[Wed Apr 5 20:43:49 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Apr 5 20:44:02 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(4) + -1] = 3
[Wed Apr 5 20:44:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Will: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Apr 5 20:44:20 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, tired from his injuries, loses concentration a bit.
[Wed Apr 5 20:44:56 2017] : DM: five wolves, and a bigger, heavier wolf, charge out of the darkness at you.
[Wed Apr 5 20:45:07 2017] : DM: Cuichelm, your readied attack on B, please.
[Wed Apr 5 20:45:12 2017] : DM: Adwulf, yours on F.
[Wed Apr 5 20:45:52 2017] : Adwulf: ooc using the helm ability...
[Wed Apr 5 20:45:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP Bless; . [Wed Apr 5 20:46:03 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:07 2017] : Adwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(2,5)] = 7
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:19 2017] : DM: Cuichelm's spear shatters in his hand, noisily.
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc -1, no bless
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:34 2017] : DM: Adwulf fires an arrow blindly into the darkness.
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:41 2017] : DM: Two wolves on Eadfrid:
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:47 2017] : DM: (vs flat-footed AC)
[Wed Apr 5 20:46:49 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:46:50 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:46:58 2017] : DM: Two on Adwulf:
[Wed Apr 5 20:47:00 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:47:01 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:47:05 2017] : DM: CMB: [1d20(8) + 2 - 0] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 20:47:13 2017] : DM: 6 damage, but not tripped.
[Wed Apr 5 20:47:20 2017] : Adwulf: 6 Damage: Aldwulf takes 6 damage. [Wed Apr 5 20:47:32 2017] : DM: One wolf, and the big wolf, on Cuichelm - and you can reroll your Knowledge: Nature check.
[Wed Apr 5 20:47:37 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:47:43 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30
[Wed Apr 5 20:47:46 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 3 + 1] = 10 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:48:01 2017] : DM: It's a worg - a sentient, evil, giant wolf.
[Wed Apr 5 20:48:05 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d3(2)] = 2
[Wed Apr 5 20:48:09 2017] : DM: It's almost certainly the voice you've heard.
[Wed Apr 5 20:48:14 2017] : Cuichelm: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Apr 5 20:48:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Both images are taken out
[Wed Apr 5 20:48:31 2017] : DM: Cuichelm? Your action.
[Wed Apr 5 20:48:53 2017] : DM: ooc this Spanish beer is a bit mediocre.
[Wed Apr 5 20:49:11 2017] : Cuichelm: Casting defensively
[Wed Apr 5 20:49:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Cast Defensively: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26. (vs DC 15 + 2x spell level)
[Wed Apr 5 20:49:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 16 will save for all within the area.
[Wed Apr 5 20:49:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on c and a
[Wed Apr 5 20:49:49 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 2 + 1] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 20:49:55 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 1 + 0] = 16
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:03 2017] : DM: A saves; C doesn't.
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:22 2017] : DM: The worg stops moving for a moment.
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:24 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:44 2017] : Adwulf: Awulf drops his bow and draws his rapier
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:53 2017] : Adwulf: on A
[Wed Apr 5 20:50:56 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 20:51:07 2017] : DM: Adwulf almost drops his rapier as well.
[Wed Apr 5 20:51:24 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:51:26 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 5 20:51:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "Eadfrid, I think I stunned the leader"
[Wed Apr 5 20:51:45 2017] : Cuichelm: "Step over and chop it!"
[Wed Apr 5 20:51:47 2017] : DM: ooc "Honey, I stunned the kids"?
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:06 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc which one is the warg?
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:11 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc c
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:17 2017] : DM: ooc C - the bosses have circular icons.
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:27 2017] : DM: ooc I should improve that - make them more visible.
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:33 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc huh. didn't notice the shape.
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:53 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step and cleave C then A.
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:58 2017] : Adwulf: ooc neither did I
[Wed Apr 5 20:52:59 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28; Hit: [2d6(5,4) + 6] = 15 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29; Hit: [15 + 2d6(4,2) + 6] = 27 damage

[Wed Apr 5 20:53:03 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15; Hit: [2d6(2,3) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Apr 5 20:53:08 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc sweet!
[Wed Apr 5 20:53:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:53:19 2017] : DM: ooc excellent timing as always.
[Wed Apr 5 20:53:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc nice
[Wed Apr 5 20:53:51 2017] : DM: The worg dies under the blow. The wolf, badly injured, doesn't; and the pack turns on Eadfrid.
[Wed Apr 5 20:54:13 2017] : DM: 4 attacks on Eadfrid, with -2 to AC from Cleave...
[Wed Apr 5 20:54:17 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:54:18 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:54:19 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14, Damage: [7 + 1d6(2) + 1] = 10 HP
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:54:25 2017] : DM: CMB: [1d20(20) + 2 - 0] = 22
[Wed Apr 5 20:54:32 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:54:39 2017] : DM: 10 damage.
[Wed Apr 5 20:54:44 2017] : DM: One attack on Adwulf
[Wed Apr 5 20:54:47 2017] : DM: Bite: Attack: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
On hit, target is tripped.

[Wed Apr 5 20:54:51 2017] : Eadfrid: 8 / 35 Hit Points
[Wed Apr 5 20:54:54 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 20:55:48 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm takes a step then tries to cast again
[Wed Apr 5 20:55:54 2017] : Cuichelm: Cast Defensively: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27. (vs DC 15 + 2x spell level)
[Wed Apr 5 20:55:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130 ft range. (Will save DC 17 to negate blindness; duration - 3 rounds.)
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:20 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 1 + 0] = 16
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:21 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(2) + 1 + 0] = 3
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:21 2017] : DM: Will: [1d20(4) + 1 + 0] = 5
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:23 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc catching D, E and B
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:34 2017] : DM: The wolves howl in confusion as the glitter lands all over them.
[Wed Apr 5 20:56:36 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:11 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf turns on the blinded creatures
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:13 2017] : Adwulf: on D
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:14 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:16 2017] : Adwulf: Sneak Damage: [2d6(6,1)] = 7
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:20 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I think I'm aiming to take the crown of King of the Status Effects
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:39 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Apr 5 20:57:52 2017] : Adwulf: ooc NEVER!!!
[Wed Apr 5 20:58:17 2017] : DM: The rapier goes in, but the wolf survives.
[Wed Apr 5 20:58:25 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? You're prone and injured.
[Wed Apr 5 20:58:49 2017] : DM: ooc never thought I'd think of the Big Squishy Fighter...
[Wed Apr 5 20:58:51 2017] : Eadfrid: hmm. standing up seems risky.
[Wed Apr 5 20:58:53 2017] : Cuichelm: "I think I've blinded the 3 behind us"
[Wed Apr 5 20:59:21 2017] : Eadfrid: Drop sword, draw axe and cleave A and F.
[Wed Apr 5 20:59:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Throwing Axe (melee): [1d20(17) + 7] = 24; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 5 20:59:27 2017] : Eadfrid: Throwing Axe (melee): [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 5 20:59:34 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Apr 5 20:59:51 2017] : DM: The injured wolf dies; the other takes a deep cut but survives.
[Wed Apr 5 21:00:04 2017] : DM: The wolves run off into the night, and this time, you think they're gone for good.
[Wed Apr 5 21:00:39 2017] : DM: (combat over)
[Wed Apr 5 21:00:41 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc 3 are blind
[Wed Apr 5 21:01:04 2017] : DM: ooc they can still take a withdraw action - you can try to kill them as they flee if you want to
[Wed Apr 5 21:01:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I want DEATH!
[Wed Apr 5 21:01:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Wed Apr 5 21:01:20 2017] : DM: ooc remind me to give you XP for last week as well.
[Wed Apr 5 21:01:26 2017] : DM: Cuichelm kills a wolf.
[Wed Apr 5 21:01:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc he can bleed to death :-D
[Wed Apr 5 21:02:06 2017] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 5 21:02:32 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm tries to kill other (presumably) slow wolves
[Wed Apr 5 21:02:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Wed Apr 5 21:02:46 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 5 21:03:32 2017] : DM: The wolves die as they run. Only one escapes.
[Wed Apr 5 21:04:06 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid prods the dead warg? Was that the one that was speaking?
[Wed Apr 5 21:04:06 2017] : Adwulf: ooc we let that one go as a warning to others
[Wed Apr 5 21:04:20 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid prods the dead warg. "Was that the one that was speaking?"
[Wed Apr 5 21:05:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "I think so!
[Wed Apr 5 21:05:52 2017] : Cuichelm: "Not sure how though"
[Wed Apr 5 21:06:11 2017] : Eadfrid: "Do they normally speak? Or is it unusual?"
[Wed Apr 5 21:06:31 2017] : Adwulf: "I've never heard of them!"
[Wed Apr 5 21:06:33 2017] : DM: Cuichelm rolled 30 on his Knowledge check once he'd seen the worg, so he's got the info ;-)
[Wed Apr 5 21:06:35 2017] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 5 21:06:39 2017] : Cuichelm: "Given normal wolf behaviour, I'm assuming that this is the reason that they were so brave"
[Wed Apr 5 21:07:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc But Craig doesn't know about PF wargs :-P
[Wed Apr 5 21:07:40 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 5 21:08:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "They are intelligent and can speak"
[Wed Apr 5 21:08:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "They are often found with goblins, so let's hope this one is with wolves instead"
[Wed Apr 5 21:08:51 2017] : Cuichelm: "The last thing the fledgeling community needs is goblins on their doorstep"
[Wed Apr 5 21:09:07 2017] : DM: There's no signs of any goblins around, and you manage to get at least some sleep through the rest of the night.
[Wed Apr 5 21:09:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "Now that I think about it, I've heard of them luring people into a trap by calling out"
[Wed Apr 5 21:09:32 2017] : Eadfrid: "With the pack leader gone the wolves shouldn't be a problem anymore."
[Wed Apr 5 21:09:55 2017] : Adwulf: ooc can Alhandra do a bit of healing at some point?
[Wed Apr 5 21:10:23 2017] : DM: ooc yes, she heals you up before dawn.
[Wed Apr 5 21:10:58 2017] : DM: What's the next steps? Exploring, or back to town for horses, or something else?
[Wed Apr 5 21:11:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 3 minutes
[Wed Apr 5 21:11:32 2017] : Adwulf: "How about we head back to town and explore the West of the lake"
[Wed Apr 5 21:11:41 2017] : Eadfrid: "Good idea."
[Wed Apr 5 21:11:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc node typing, sorry
[Wed Apr 5 21:13:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "Yes, we can pick up horses on the way to speed us up"
[Wed Apr 5 21:13:04 2017] : DM: After another day's march, you return to town. People are delighted to see you, greeting you as heroes; even though it's only been a couple of days, the area prepared for planting crops has grown by a bit, and everyone wants to show you what they have been doing.
[Wed Apr 5 21:13:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm spends some time doing magical cleaning to help out while we water and eat
[Wed Apr 5 21:15:47 2017] : DM: You set off exploring to the southwest of town. there's another river, shallow enough to be fordable, but any serious road would need a bridge.
[Wed Apr 5 21:16:32 2017] : DM: The area around the lake-shore is quite marshy; it's the sort of terrain where floods turn the small rises into islands, and droughts just mean that you might cross a mile without seeing a stream or a malodorous pond.
[Wed Apr 5 21:16:52 2017] : DM: Rushes grow high around the horses, and unseen frogs croak constantly.
[Wed Apr 5 21:17:03 2017] : DM: The mosquitoes are a constant annoyance.
[Wed Apr 5 21:17:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "What do they eat when they can't get humanoid?"
[Wed Apr 5 21:17:37 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ;-)
[Wed Apr 5 21:17:39 2017] : Frogs: "Neek-breek!"
[Wed Apr 5 21:17:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc nice
[Wed Apr 5 21:18:18 2017] : DM: In the midst of this, you see a small mud-brick hut, with a mossy roof. A trickle of bluish smoke flows through a hole in the roof.
[Wed Apr 5 21:18:42 2017] : Adwulf: "Who lives in a house like this?"
[Wed Apr 5 21:18:43 2017] : Eadfrid: "Looks like someone's at home."
[Wed Apr 5 21:19:03 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL @ Bert
[Wed Apr 5 21:19:28 2017] : DM: A wooden fence surrounding the perimeter of the mound is festooned with crude fetishes crafted out of sticks, feathers, and animal bones. A lone crow caws noisily from the top of a nearby cypress tree.
[Wed Apr 5 21:19:35 2017] : Cuichelm: "You could look through the keyhole"
[Wed Apr 5 21:19:54 2017] : Adwulf: "This is a bit creepy"
[Wed Apr 5 21:20:03 2017] : Adwulf: "I'll let you do that first"
[Wed Apr 5 21:20:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid walks up to the door and knocks politely.
[Wed Apr 5 21:20:32 2017] : DM: A scarecrow stands in the "garden" of the hut.
[Wed Apr 5 21:20:51 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm not certain that dwellers of such abodes are particularly friendly to those of us who learned magic in a college"
[Wed Apr 5 21:21:07 2017] : DM: As Eadfrid approaches the fence, he realises there is no gate in it. It's low enough to climb over, but it would definitely be climbing.
[Wed Apr 5 21:21:32 2017] : Eadfrid: Ok, calling out from outside the fence.
[Wed Apr 5 21:21:38 2017] : Eadfrid: "Hello? anyone home?"
[Wed Apr 5 21:21:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc *cough* Owner has Woodland Stride *cough*
[Wed Apr 5 21:21:54 2017] : DM: There's no response.
[Wed Apr 5 21:22:01 2017] : DM: ooc *cough* to you too.
[Wed Apr 5 21:22:29 2017] : Cuichelm: "That's odd. No gate"
[Wed Apr 5 21:22:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Climb: [1d20(2) + 4 + 4] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 21:22:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Climbing over
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:13 2017] : DM: As Eadfrid clumsily climbs over the fence, the scarecrow lurches to life.
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:16 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:24 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:37 2017] : DM: ooc I have no nodes for this encounter, so bear with me...
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:41 2017] : Eadfrid: "*sigh* Should have seen that one coming."
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:47 2017] : DM: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Apr 5 21:23:59 2017] : DM: ooc I'll draw a map.
[Wed Apr 5 21:25:49 2017] : DM: Slam[1d20(17) + 10] = 27 [1d6(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Apr 5 21:26:10 2017] : DM: Eadfrid takes 9 damage, and must make a DC 14 Will save.
[Wed Apr 5 21:26:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(14) + -1] = 13
[Wed Apr 5 21:27:02 2017] : DM: Eadfrid cowers in fear, unable to do anything.
[Wed Apr 5 21:27:13 2017] : DM: ooc also, you rolled Intimidate instead of Initiative.
[Wed Apr 5 21:27:18 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 21:27:58 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps to the side, draws his bow and shoots
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:04 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:08 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:16 2017] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:19 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc what knowledge check?
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1 + 2] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:37 2017] : DM: ooc hmm. Arcana.
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Apr 5 21:28:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc going for 1s today ;-)
[Wed Apr 5 21:29:09 2017] : DM: Cuichelm doesn't know whether it's a magical beast, a construct, an undead, or a figment of his imagination.
[Wed Apr 5 21:29:25 2017] : Cuichelm: Seeing Eadfrid cowering, Cuichelm tries a tactic
[Wed Apr 5 21:29:55 2017] : Cuichelm: He pulls out a scroll and reads it, generating a silent image
[Wed Apr 5 21:29:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Protection from Evil: Level 1 - Creates an illusion of an object, creature, or force up to 7 ten ft cubes as visualized by Cuichelm. (Duration: concentration; Range: 520 feet)
[Wed Apr 5 21:30:15 2017] : DM: ooc I assume that's Silent Image, not Pro:E.
[Wed Apr 5 21:30:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc clearly I duplicated a node and failed to finish it!
[Wed Apr 5 21:30:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no node
[Wed Apr 5 21:30:54 2017] : DM: ooc :-p you try prepping nodes for a sandbox adventure!
[Wed Apr 5 21:30:59 2017] : DM: What's the illusion?
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:02 2017] : Cuichelm: It's a bigger warrior than Eadfrid
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:08 2017] : Cuichelm: Looking angry
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:23 2017] : DM: Will save [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:29 2017] : DM: ooc I assume that's a failure.
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:44 2017] : Cuichelm: Yes
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:47 2017] : DM: Eadfrid gets to reattempt his Will save, since it's his go.
[Wed Apr 5 21:31:56 2017] : DM: The scarecrow's head turns to face the new threat.
[Wed Apr 5 21:32:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(9) + -1] = 8
[Wed Apr 5 21:32:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm moves the image away a bit
[Wed Apr 5 21:32:39 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:32:39 2017] : DM: Eadfrid cowers, unable to summon the courage to do anything.
[Wed Apr 5 21:33:13 2017] : DM: The scarecrow looks at the image, and charges towards it in a jerky run.
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:05 2017] : DM: Its fists pass straight through the image, and it turns back.
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:07 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:10 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves closer and shoots again
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:17 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18, Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm makes it react as though defending and as though it deflected the attack
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:24 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:27 2017] : DM: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:36 2017] : DM: Adwulf hits the scarecrow.
[Wed Apr 5 21:34:54 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 21:35:18 2017] : DM: ooc by the way, the black smudge on the hut is the door.
[Wed Apr 5 21:35:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc IIRC silent image is under my control as long as I concentrate. it is under the illusion that the things it's doing are working (??)
[Wed Apr 5 21:35:55 2017] : DM: ooc except that, for example, the warrior never grunts in pain, or anything.
[Wed Apr 5 21:36:09 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sure, but I made it dodge
[Wed Apr 5 21:36:21 2017] : DM: ooc yep.
[Wed Apr 5 21:36:26 2017] : DM: ooc your turn.
[Wed Apr 5 21:36:49 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm keeps up the pretense for now
[Wed Apr 5 21:36:59 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? You can reroll your save.
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:05 2017] : Cuichelm: It moves towards the door
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:07 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:16 2017] : DM: AoO:
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:28 2017] : DM: Slam[1d20(18) + 10] = 28 [1d6(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:37 2017] : DM: Will save [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(7) + -1] = 6
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:47 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc :-)
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:54 2017] : Cuichelm: It weaves
[Wed Apr 5 21:37:58 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is still terrified.
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc but it doesn't make a basket
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:10 2017] : DM: And the scarecrow charges the illusion again.
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:25 2017] : DM: ooc (move and attack, technically)
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "Get out of there Eadfrid!"
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:27 2017] : DM: Will save [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:32 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:39 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:48 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:52 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc DC is 16
[Wed Apr 5 21:38:59 2017] : DM: Adwulf puts an arrow through the illusory warrior.
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:07 2017] : DM: Cuichelm? Still faking a warrior?
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:23 2017] : Adwulf: "Damn it Eadfrid, you've fought bigger than that"
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:36 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? Another go :-)
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:40 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(19) + -1] = 18
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Pretending to grab the handle
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:49 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:39:54 2017] : DM: Eadfrid summons up the courage to get up from where he is crouching.
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:04 2017] : DM: The scarecrow takes an AoO
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:07 2017] : DM: Will save [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:20 2017] : DM: And decides that the illusion is, in fact, not real.
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:36 2017] : DM: As Eadfrid stands up, the scarecrow steps towards him again...
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:47 2017] : DM: Will saves from everyone, please.
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(11) + -1] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 21:40:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Will: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Apr 5 21:41:01 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Apr 5 21:41:37 2017] : DM: Cuichelm manages to shake off the effects of the scarecrow's gaze, but Eadfrid and Adwulf succumb. They are fascinated, and view the scarecrow as no thread.
[Wed Apr 5 21:42:13 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 21:42:19 2017] : DM: You sit quietly and watch it.
[Wed Apr 5 21:42:22 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 21:42:32 2017] : Adwulf: "dum-de-dum"
[Wed Apr 5 21:42:45 2017] : DM: ooc you can break people free as a standard action.
[Wed Apr 5 21:42:45 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can I see that the others are now passive? Do I know that they are affected?
[Wed Apr 5 21:43:02 2017] : DM: ooc you can see them, and you know the effect it almost had on you.
[Wed Apr 5 21:43:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm transforms the image into a hideous demon and brings it close to Eadfrid
[Wed Apr 5 21:43:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:44:08 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Fail!!
[Wed Apr 5 21:44:13 2017] : DM: Eadfrid gets a new Will save, at +4, due to a hostile creature approaching.
[Wed Apr 5 21:45:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(4) + -1] = 3
[Wed Apr 5 21:45:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ROFL... but Boo!
[Wed Apr 5 21:45:40 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc When I was picking feats for level 3, I almost picked Iron Will.
[Wed Apr 5 21:46:01 2017] : DM: Eadfrid sits and watches quietly.
[Wed Apr 5 21:46:03 2017] : DM: The demon is much less interesting.
[Wed Apr 5 21:46:14 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc does he get a save vs my demon?
[Wed Apr 5 21:46:41 2017] : DM: ooc a save to disbelieve the thing that's giving him an extra save against the thing that's taken him out of the fight?!
[Wed Apr 5 21:46:50 2017] : DM: ooc that's so confusing that I'm ruling NO.
[Wed Apr 5 21:46:54 2017] : Adwulf: ooclol
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc err, yeah..?
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:14 2017] : DM: The scarecrow advances on Eadfrid, and - abruptly, and much to his surprise - pummels him with both fists.
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:25 2017] : DM: Slam[1d20(2) + 10] = 12 [1d6(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:26 2017] : DM: Slam[1d20(5) + 10] = 15 [1d6(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:30 2017] : DM: It misses.
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:41 2017] : DM: Adwulf, you get a bonus Will save from the demon approaching you.
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:43 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I never picked my L3 feat!!
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:50 2017] : DM: ooc numpty :-p
[Wed Apr 5 21:47:56 2017] : Adwulf: Will: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Apr 5 21:48:25 2017] : DM: Adwulf shakes off the fascination, and can act normally. You see a scarecrow, and a demon that - as far as you can tell - it apparently summoned.
[Wed Apr 5 21:48:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 5 21:49:18 2017] : DM: ooc I'd be surprised if this encounter has EVER gone this way before.
[Wed Apr 5 21:49:25 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc A disbelieves in the illusion, is it in the same square?
[Wed Apr 5 21:49:48 2017] : Adwulf: Not knowing any differnt, Adwulf shoots at the demon in front of Eadfrid
[Wed Apr 5 21:49:53 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7, Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 21:50:09 2017] : DM: Adwulf's hands are shaking so badly that he misses.
[Wed Apr 5 21:50:18 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Wed Apr 5 21:50:34 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc can I touch Eadfrid through the hedge?
[Wed Apr 5 21:50:49 2017] : DM: ooc Eadfrid is no longer fascinated - he's been jolted out of it by actually being attacked.
[Wed Apr 5 21:50:52 2017] : DM: ooc and it's a fence.
[Wed Apr 5 21:51:07 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that as well?
[Wed Apr 5 21:51:18 2017] : DM: ooc you could touch him if you wanted to ;-)
[Wed Apr 5 21:51:49 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm uses a scroll of invisibility and gains +40 to stealth (+20 if moving) for 3 minutes. Scrolls remaining: 1.
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:06 2017] : Cuichelm: Actually touching Eadfrid
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:19 2017] : Cuichelm: Illusion is dismissed
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:21 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:30 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:35 2017] : DM: Eadfrid has just vanished.
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:40 2017] : DM: The demon has also vanished.
[Wed Apr 5 21:52:59 2017] : DM: ooc if I was feeling cruel, I'd make you make a save to avoid assuming the demon had dragged Eadfrid into hell...
[Wed Apr 5 21:53:05 2017] : Adwulf: ooc would my helm ability have reset?
[Wed Apr 5 21:53:25 2017] : Adwulf: ooc because this encounter isn't wierd enough already
[Wed Apr 5 21:54:08 2017] : DM: ooc yes, it has reset.
[Wed Apr 5 21:54:14 2017] : Adwulf: using it
[Wed Apr 5 21:54:20 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7, Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 21:54:32 2017] : Adwulf: ooc damn it
[Wed Apr 5 21:54:51 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Apr 5 21:55:16 2017] : DM: Adwulf misses.
[Wed Apr 5 21:55:24 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Apr 5 21:55:31 2017] : DM: ooc I think I got the turn order wrong, but hey.
[Wed Apr 5 21:55:34 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28; Hit: [2d6(2,1) + 6] = 9 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22; Hit: [9 + 2d6(6,6) + 6] = 27 damage

[Wed Apr 5 21:55:39 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:56:37 2017] : DM: Eadfrid reappears, suddenly, as his sword cuts through the scarecrow, leaving it leaking sawdust.
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:09 2017] : DM: The scarecrow, now badly battered, tries to flatten Eadfrid.
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:16 2017] : DM: Slam[1d20(3) + 10] = 13 [1d6(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:16 2017] : DM: Slam[1d20(18) + 10] = 28 [1d6(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:25 2017] : DM: Hit, and please make a Will save...
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:30 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(8) + -1] = 7
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:36 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc lols
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "Oh for heaven's sake"
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:50 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is stricken with fear again.
[Wed Apr 5 21:57:50 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 21:58:00 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 21:58:05 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Apr 5 21:58:14 2017] : DM: Adwulf continues not to be able to shoot for toffee.
[Wed Apr 5 21:58:24 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yup
[Wed Apr 5 21:58:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "Adwulf, remind me that invisibility scrolls cost me 75 gp a pop and are used to escape in an emergency"
[Wed Apr 5 21:58:43 2017] : DM: Cuichelm? You have an inaccurate rogue and a cowardly fighter, and a damaged scarecrow.
[Wed Apr 5 21:59:06 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP . [Wed Apr 5 21:59:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Wed Apr 5 21:59:29 2017] : DM: Cuichelm hits the scarecrow with a spear, almost tearing off a leg.
[Wed Apr 5 21:59:38 2017] : DM: Eadfrid? You can re-attempt your Will save.
[Wed Apr 5 21:59:45 2017] : Eadfrid: Will: [1d20(3) + -1] = 2
[Wed Apr 5 21:59:49 2017] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 5 22:00:43 2017] : DM: Eadfrid starts gibbering and crying.
[Wed Apr 5 22:00:46 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Apr 5 22:01:28 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf tries to calm his shaking hands
[Wed Apr 5 22:01:30 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Wed Apr 5 22:01:37 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Apr 5 22:02:13 2017] : DM: Adwulf finally sends an arrow where he intends it, and the scarecrow's pumpkin head explodes in a shower of vegetable matter.
[Wed Apr 5 22:02:32 2017] : DM: Eadfrid finds, abruptly, that he feels somewhat foolish cowering in front of a fence.
[Wed Apr 5 22:02:57 2017] : Eadfrid: *ahem*
[Wed Apr 5 22:03:52 2017] : Eadfrid: "Should we enter?"
[Wed Apr 5 22:03:53 2017] : Cuichelm: "Note to self, scribe some more scrolls"
[Wed Apr 5 22:04:37 2017] : Cuichelm: "After all that effort, I think that it would be rude not to"
[Wed Apr 5 22:04:54 2017] : Adwulf: "Lead on, Eadfrid the Stoic"
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:24 2017] : DM: You walk towards the door of the hut...
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:27 2017] : Cuichelm: Climb: [1d20(12) + -2] = 10
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:39 2017] : Adwulf: Climb: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:49 2017] : DM: ooc it's a trivial climb - just counts as difficult terrain.
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Eafrid advances cautiously, eyeing every pile of sticks nervously.
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:55 2017] : DM: As you put your hand on the doorhandle...
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:55 2017] : DM: ..
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:57 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 5 22:05:58 2017] : DM: GAME END