Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Thu Mar 30 20:06:06 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Thu Mar 30 20:06:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc sorry, I am ready
[Thu Mar 30 20:06:59 2017] : DM: You have headed South from Oleg's, leading the motley collection of settlers. Some tof them are full of hope, travelling towards a new life; others of them sless so - looking more like they're happy to be leaving something behind.
[Thu Mar 30 20:07:51 2017] : DM: After camping on the first evening, you have a quiet moment to talk - Akiros and Jhod are getting the settlers organised for the day's travel, and you can decide whether to stay with them or to go on ahead and deal with the zombies.
[Thu Mar 30 20:08:30 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should go ahead and make sure the area is secure." (not mentioning zombies in case someone overhears)
[Thu Mar 30 20:08:40 2017] : Adwulf: "I completely agree"
[Thu Mar 30 20:09:25 2017] : DM: ooc are you informing anyone that's where you're going? Akiros, at least, knows of the hazard.
[Thu Mar 30 20:10:13 2017] : Adwulf: "Lets tell Akiros that he needs to wait for us to give the all clear before leadign the settlers in"
[Thu Mar 30 20:10:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "I've yet to see these zombies, but I think that you are correct to want to resolve whatever is wrong"
[Thu Mar 30 20:10:39 2017] : Eadfrid: "Agreed Adwulf."
[Thu Mar 30 20:10:47 2017] : Akiros: "Jhod, it looks like I'm needed. Can you manage the settlers for now?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:10:53 2017] : Jhod: "No problem."
[Thu Mar 30 20:11:15 2017] : DM: The named NPCs manage the unnamed NPCs for you
[Thu Mar 30 20:11:43 2017] : Akiros: Akiros sees you wave him over
[Thu Mar 30 20:11:44 2017] : Akiros: "What do you need?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:12:10 2017] : Adwulf: "We're going to go on ahead and deal with that... issue we talked about"
[Thu Mar 30 20:12:14 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29
[Thu Mar 30 20:12:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc do I know anything about what may cause such problems?
[Thu Mar 30 20:13:19 2017] : DM: You know that zombies can arise in a number of ways. Either a wizard's spell, or a priest's curse, or sometimes if the dead are buried too carelessly, without funeral rites.
[Thu Mar 30 20:13:37 2017] : DM: Without seeing the site in question, you would have difficulty identifying this cause.
[Thu Mar 30 20:14:14 2017] : Akiros: "Ah, yes. How long should the journey take? I do not want to slow the people too much; they will grow restless."
[Thu Mar 30 20:14:39 2017] : Cuichelm: "I imagine that this crowd will travel slower than us anyway"
[Thu Mar 30 20:14:54 2017] : Adwulf: "We should be able to get there quite quickly on our own"
[Thu Mar 30 20:14:59 2017] : Cuichelm: "We should probably just press on and have them catch up"
[Thu Mar 30 20:15:26 2017] : Akiros: "Then I will let you go. If you need another sword at your side, you need only ask."
[Thu Mar 30 20:15:42 2017] : Akiros: Akiros returns to the settlers, and you are free to set off.
[Thu Mar 30 20:16:09 2017] : Adwulf: "Shall we?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:16:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "We may need Jhod"
[Thu Mar 30 20:16:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "Priests tend to be better with zombies"
[Thu Mar 30 20:16:53 2017] : Eadfrid: "Good point."
[Thu Mar 30 20:16:58 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc or our own cleric
[Thu Mar 30 20:17:12 2017] : Adwulf: "I'll go get him"
[Thu Mar 30 20:17:17 2017] : DM: ooc or your own ;-)
[Thu Mar 30 20:17:27 2017] : DM: ooc I can bring an NPC along for you if you like
[Thu Mar 30 20:17:37 2017] : Jhod: "You wanted me?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:17:40 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc are we assuming Alhandra is with us
[Thu Mar 30 20:18:03 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I'd prefer that
[Thu Mar 30 20:18:17 2017] : Jhod: ooc votes for Alhandra?
[Thu Mar 30 20:18:55 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc me
[Thu Mar 30 20:18:57 2017] : Adwulf: ooc o/
[Thu Mar 30 20:19:05 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc might be better to not get Jhod involved.
[Thu Mar 30 20:19:09 2017] : Jhod: ooc PC it is then.
[Thu Mar 30 20:19:36 2017] : DM: It's a full day's ride to the fort, by the time you've gone to the only easy crossing over the river, and you arrive there in the late evening. The sun is setting, and the hill around the fort looks peaceful in the evening light.
[Thu Mar 30 20:20:31 2017] : Adwulf: "What do you think Cuichelm?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:20:47 2017] : Eadfrid: "Undead are more active at night, yes?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:21:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm not sure"
[Thu Mar 30 20:21:33 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21
[Thu Mar 30 20:21:49 2017] : Cuichelm: "Certainly some forms are"
[Thu Mar 30 20:22:05 2017] : DM: Zombies are not among those forms.
[Thu Mar 30 20:22:19 2017] : Cuichelm: "I don't think that it applies to zombies though"
[Thu Mar 30 20:22:21 2017] : DM: Zombies are not particularly sensitive to anything.
[Thu Mar 30 20:23:04 2017] : Eadfrid: "Might as well get stuck right in them." Eadfrid draws his sword. "Chop in half until there are no more?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:23:21 2017] : Alhandra: "How will we know when there are no more?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:23:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "Didn't you say you'd cleared these already?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:23:46 2017] : Cuichelm: "If they are back, we need to investigate why"
[Thu Mar 30 20:23:49 2017] : Adwulf: "They seemed to show up when we walked off the path, so lets just keep walking"
[Thu Mar 30 20:24:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Mage Armour: Level 1 - +4 armour bonus to AC. (Duration: 3 hours)
[Thu Mar 30 20:24:26 2017] : DM: OK. Positions on the map, please. Minis are to the northwest.
[Thu Mar 30 20:24:28 2017] : Eadfrid: "Best leave our houses in the camp."
[Thu Mar 30 20:24:45 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I meant fort
[Thu Mar 30 20:25:05 2017] : Adwulf: "Yes, keep them locked up"
[Thu Mar 30 20:25:23 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc starting at the entrace and moving anti-clockwise
[Thu Mar 30 20:25:25 2017] : DM: You take the horses into the fort. Something seems a bit strange when you get inside - Intelligence checks, please.
[Thu Mar 30 20:25:34 2017] : Adwulf: Intelligence: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Thu Mar 30 20:25:35 2017] : Cuichelm: Intelligence: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Thu Mar 30 20:25:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 + 2] = 22
[Thu Mar 30 20:26:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Intelligence: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Thu Mar 30 20:26:27 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is the first to point out that the bodies you left here last time - the Stag Lord, and some of the bandits - have vanished. They haven't decayed or been picked clean by scavengers; they've just gone. No trace left.
[Thu Mar 30 20:26:47 2017] : Adwulf: "Thats odd."
[Thu Mar 30 20:27:06 2017] : DM: @Cuichelm - if you wanted to make a Knowledge: Religion roll, now might be the time ;-)
[Thu Mar 30 20:27:10 2017] : Eadfrid: "That isn't good. Are they zombies now?
[Thu Mar 30 20:27:19 2017] : Alhandra: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Thu Mar 30 20:27:21 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28
[Thu Mar 30 20:28:06 2017] : DM: Cuichelm points out that this may be cursed ground - so there might be a lot of zombies under the hill.
[Thu Mar 30 20:28:19 2017] : Adwulf: "That sounds very bad"
[Thu Mar 30 20:28:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "Urgh... how do we uncurse it?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:28:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Spellcraft: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Thu Mar 30 20:29:33 2017] : DM: That depends on the source of the curse. Searching the area, or casting powerful divination spells, might help: but finding out the history of the place would be a good start.
[Thu Mar 30 20:30:42 2017] : Adwulf: "Where would we be able to find out the history of this place??"
[Thu Mar 30 20:31:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc divination is my opposition school
[Thu Mar 30 20:31:24 2017] : DM: ooc oops?
[Thu Mar 30 20:31:24 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc didnt' we find some old paintings or something like that?
[Thu Mar 30 20:31:39 2017] : DM: ooc Yes, you found some old graffiti and inscriptions on the walls.
[Thu Mar 30 20:31:52 2017] : Cuichelm: "I guess we should take a look around"
[Thu Mar 30 20:32:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "Maybe something here will give us a clue"
[Thu Mar 30 20:32:09 2017] : Eadfrid: "There's that old graffiti and inscriptions we find before, Cuichelm, perhaps you could look over them."
[Thu Mar 30 20:32:19 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc reminder, this is Cuichelm's first visit
[Thu Mar 30 20:32:22 2017] : DM: You show Cuichelm the graffiti.
[Thu Mar 30 20:32:27 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, where is it?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:32:37 2017] : DM: ooc you've been by for a short trip when you went exploring.
[Thu Mar 30 20:33:22 2017] : DM: In the central area of the ruined building, now open to the sky, fragments of plaster cling to the stonework.
[Thu Mar 30 20:33:44 2017] : DM: Where they do, almost all of them is covered by layer upon layer of graffiti, inscriptions, and pictograms.
[Thu Mar 30 20:34:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Linguistics: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Thu Mar 30 20:34:04 2017] : DM: All you could tell last time you looked was that they're very old - but Cuichelm hasn't seen them before.
[Thu Mar 30 20:34:04 2017] : Adwulf: "We couldn't really get much out of this"
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:04 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Cuichelm speaks Celestial, Abyssal, Draconic, Gnome, Goblin and Sylvan
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:07 2017] : DM: Cuichelm deciphers and translates some of the scrawling; the messages are full of hate - for other writers, for the world around them.
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:15 2017] : DM: Knowledge: Religion
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:18 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "Hmm, not particularly nice"
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:42 2017] : DM: It looks like this was once a shrine to Gyronna, the Angry Hag.
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:52 2017] : Adwulf: "Whats it about?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:35:56 2017] : DM: She's a goddess of spite and hatred.
[Thu Mar 30 20:36:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "Well, that explains things a bit"
[Thu Mar 30 20:36:25 2017] : DM: Why it was abandoned, you don't know - but the zombies are either a defense from those days, or the cause of why the cult vanished.
[Thu Mar 30 20:36:31 2017] : Cuichelm: "It looks like the ground may be unhallowed to Gyronna, a godess of spite and hatred"
[Thu Mar 30 20:37:35 2017] : Adwulf: "Does that help us fix it?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:38:04 2017] : Cuichelm: "I guess identifying the cause is the first step"
[Thu Mar 30 20:38:14 2017] : Alhandra: "If we made it a shrine to someone else, that could help."
[Thu Mar 30 20:38:15 2017] : Eadfrid: "We could erase these messages of hate, would that help?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:38:20 2017] : Cuichelm: "Not really sure what we can do next at this time"
[Thu Mar 30 20:38:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "That might be a start Eadfrid"
[Thu Mar 30 20:38:44 2017] : Cuichelm: Prestidigitation: Level 0 - Perform simple magical effects for 1 hour. e.g. Slowly lift 1 pound of material; Colour, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round; Chill, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material.
[Thu Mar 30 20:39:07 2017] : DM: As the night grows darker, Cuichelm uses magic to clean off the old plaster.
[Thu Mar 30 20:39:09 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm tries to erase the writing
[Thu Mar 30 20:39:33 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc light from my ioun torch
[Thu Mar 30 20:39:35 2017] : DM: It crumbles easily, falling into dust at the foot of the walls. There's a lot of it to do, but the spell helps.
[Thu Mar 30 20:40:09 2017] : DM: Eventually, all the scrawling is removed. The evidence of the place's history, at least the written evidence, is gone.
[Thu Mar 30 20:40:10 2017] : Eadfrid: "I was thinking with a scrubbing brush, but magic is better!"
[Thu Mar 30 20:40:23 2017] : Adwulf: "much easier"
[Thu Mar 30 20:40:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm smiles
[Thu Mar 30 20:40:38 2017] : Cuichelm: "Magic is usually better"
[Thu Mar 30 20:41:31 2017] : DM: OK - you've cleaned up the graffiti. Next step?
[Thu Mar 30 20:41:41 2017] : Cuichelm: "OK, that's one job"
[Thu Mar 30 20:41:52 2017] : Adwulf: "Whats next?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:41:54 2017] : Cuichelm: "Anything else here?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:41:58 2017] : Eadfrid: "Who should we dedicate it too?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:42:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "What's underground?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:42:33 2017] : Adwulf: "Not much, but lets go look again"
[Thu Mar 30 20:42:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Thu Mar 30 20:43:02 2017] : DM: The basement is still stocked with the tools and trade goods you liberated from the bandits, but the body of the old man is gone.
[Thu Mar 30 20:43:10 2017] : Cuichelm: "Let me think Cuichelm"
[Thu Mar 30 20:43:22 2017] : DM: Nothing else has changed.
[Thu Mar 30 20:43:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "Let me think Eadfrid"
[Thu Mar 30 20:43:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc silly me
[Thu Mar 30 20:44:13 2017] : DM: Cuichelm's best guess is that a god associated with frontiers and wilderness would be most likely to help - Erastil, for example.
[Thu Mar 30 20:44:22 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm takes time searching the walls looking for anything
[Thu Mar 30 20:44:34 2017] : Cuichelm: "What about Erastil?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:44:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception (Take 20): [20 + 12] = 32
[Thu Mar 30 20:45:05 2017] : DM: Cuichelm doesn't find anything interesting in the walls of the basement.
[Thu Mar 30 20:45:07 2017] : Eadfrid: "Someone to inspire the settlers."
[Thu Mar 30 20:45:36 2017] : Adwulf: "Sounds perfect"
[Thu Mar 30 20:46:10 2017] : DM: ooc http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Erastil
[Thu Mar 30 20:46:40 2017] : DM: It would take a bit of work to turn the half-ruined fort into a shrine worthy of the name, but it could be done.
[Thu Mar 30 20:47:12 2017] : DM: That seems like a longer project than you have time for, so you might need to find a way to suppress the zombies for the short term.
[Thu Mar 30 20:48:10 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can't find anything else down here"
[Thu Mar 30 20:48:15 2017] : Adwulf: "Could we just kill a load of them?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:48:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "So, how do we stop the zombies for now, I wonder"
[Thu Mar 30 20:49:02 2017] : DM: Destroying the existing zombies would probably do the job.
[Thu Mar 30 20:49:04 2017] : Cuichelm: "I guess so. If the zombies out there are now the ones that were killed here"
[Thu Mar 30 20:49:32 2017] : Cuichelm: "Then a quick clear out should work"
[Thu Mar 30 20:49:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "In the meantime, nobody die"
[Thu Mar 30 20:49:44 2017] : Adwulf: "Its pretty dark now though"
[Thu Mar 30 20:50:01 2017] : Adwulf: "I'd rather wait for the morning"
[Thu Mar 30 20:50:02 2017] : DM: ooc lol
[Thu Mar 30 20:50:20 2017] : DM: You establish camp for the night, inside the fort.
[Thu Mar 30 20:50:25 2017] : Eadfrid: Let's keep watch and attack in the morning then."
[Thu Mar 30 20:50:39 2017] : DM: Akiros had told you that no-one had ever been attacked inside...
[Thu Mar 30 20:51:18 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc but we destroyed the graffiti so maybe the zombies would be annoyed by that
[Thu Mar 30 20:51:35 2017] : Cuichelm: "How many bandits did you kill here?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:51:37 2017] : DM: ooc zombies are not known for their taste in literature.
[Thu Mar 30 20:51:43 2017] : DM: The night passes, and soon enough you see the sky brightening in the East; it's heading towards summer, and though it's still cool, the daylight hours are growing longer.
[Thu Mar 30 20:52:43 2017] : DM: Ready?
[Thu Mar 30 20:53:05 2017] : Eadfrid: yep
[Thu Mar 30 20:53:31 2017] : Cuichelm: Mage Armour: Level 1 - +4 armour bonus to AC. (Duration: 3 hours)
[Thu Mar 30 20:53:48 2017] : Cuichelm: "Shall I make you bigger Eadfrid?"
[Thu Mar 30 20:53:50 2017] : DM: As you step outside the fort, ready to dismember a bunch of zombies, you line up along the edge of the path.
[Thu Mar 30 20:54:18 2017] : DM: ooc and now there's a path.
[Thu Mar 30 20:54:34 2017] : Cuichelm: "It makes you a little stronger, makes your weapon bigger and makes your reach longer"
[Thu Mar 30 20:55:07 2017] : Eadfrid: "Sounds good."
[Thu Mar 30 20:55:16 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 30 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 3 minutes; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Thu Mar 30 20:55:23 2017] : Adwulf: "More meat for us to hide behind"
[Thu Mar 30 20:55:34 2017] : DM: ooc I don't have a Large Eadfrid mini; I'll work on that.
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:20 2017] : DM: As Eadfrid steps forward, the zombies begin rising from the ground...
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:21 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc you can resize them. right click -> properties.
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:25 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 1 + 2] = 21
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:35 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:35 2017] : DM: ooc well that would have been good for me to look up before ;-)
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:43 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:48 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Thu Mar 30 20:56:55 2017] : DM: ooc the 17 is Alhandra
[Thu Mar 30 20:57:00 2017] : DM: So, Cuichelm is first.
[Thu Mar 30 20:57:53 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 HP . [Thu Mar 30 20:57:58 2017] : DM: Zombie: AC = 12
[Thu Mar 30 20:58:15 2017] : DM: The zombie seems to shrug off most of the damage.
[Thu Mar 30 20:58:34 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 20:58:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25
[Thu Mar 30 20:59:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "They resist damage unless it's a slashing weapon"
[Thu Mar 30 20:59:02 2017] : DM: Cuichelm knows that zombies are hard to damage by stabbing them; cutting works better.
[Thu Mar 30 20:59:35 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf nods, drawing his shortsword
[Thu Mar 30 21:00:37 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:01:12 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc what does a 2d6 go up to when its size increases?
[Thu Mar 30 21:01:21 2017] : DM: ooc 3d6
[Thu Mar 30 21:01:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(11) + 10] = 21; Hit: [3d6(5,1,5) + 7] = 18 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:02:04 2017] : Eadfrid: Step up and swing.
[Thu Mar 30 21:02:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Thu Mar 30 21:02:23 2017] : DM: Alhandra takes a look, and decides that you've probably got it under control for now.
[Thu Mar 30 21:02:30 2017] : DM: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 2 minutes.
[Thu Mar 30 21:02:37 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 30 21:02:54 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf feels a little ineffective right about now
[Thu Mar 30 21:03:35 2017] : DM: ooc size insecurity? :-D
[Thu Mar 30 21:04:03 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf tentatively moves off the path, but doesn't want to get too close
[Thu Mar 30 21:04:04 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 30 21:04:33 2017] : DM: The zombies advance on Eadfrid
[Thu Mar 30 21:04:36 2017] : DM: AoO?
[Thu Mar 30 21:04:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(19) + 10] = 29; Hit: [3d6(2,1,6) + 7] = 16 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23; Hit: [16 + 3d6(4,3,2) + 7] = 32 damage

[Thu Mar 30 21:05:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ouch
[Thu Mar 30 21:05:10 2017] : DM: ... and more zombies claw their way out of the ground.
[Thu Mar 30 21:05:19 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:05:20 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16, Damage: [9 + 1d6(6) + 4] = 19 HP

[Thu Mar 30 21:05:32 2017] : DM: 9 damage to Eadfrid.
[Thu Mar 30 21:05:36 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I'm picturing a horse sized duck vs duck sized horses
[Thu Mar 30 21:05:36 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 30 21:06:01 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Unerring missiles of force strike one or more targets (range 110 feet). Damage: [2d4(4,1) + 2] = 7.
[Thu Mar 30 21:06:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on one of the b's
[Thu Mar 30 21:06:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:06:36 2017] : DM: The zombie looks a bit damaged. Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:06:52 2017] : Eadfrid: Try and cleave the two in front (keep forgetting I have that feat).
[Thu Mar 30 21:06:55 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(1) + 10] = 11; Hit: [3d6(5,6,5) + 7] = 23 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:07:01 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Thu Mar 30 21:07:29 2017] : DM: Eadfrid misjudges his swing, and misses.
[Thu Mar 30 21:07:35 2017] : DM: Alhandra bravely steps forward...
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:07 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [1d6(1)] = 1 HP damage (Will save, DC 11 for 0 HP).
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:09 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [1d6(1)] = 1 HP damage (Will save, DC 11 for 0 HP).
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:36 2017] : DM: Though she blasts the zombies with holy energy, it barely seems to faze them.
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:37 2017] : Adwulf: ooc undead slayer alert!
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:38 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:43 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:55 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps up to top A
[Thu Mar 30 21:08:59 2017] : Adwulf: ShortSword: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:09:16 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 30 21:09:49 2017] : DM: The zombies keep coming...
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:02 2017] : DM: Two on Eadfrid
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:06 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20, Damage: [8 + 1d6(1) + 4] = 13 HP

[Thu Mar 30 21:10:10 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ouch!
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:27 2017] : DM: 13 damage
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:31 2017] : DM: One on Adwulf
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:33 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:39 2017] : DM: Alhandra gets 4...
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:45 2017] : DM: ooc 3
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:46 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:47 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:47 2017] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:10:57 2017] : DM: Armour Class: Studded Leather: [10 + 3 + 0 + 3 + 0 + 0] = 16
[Thu Mar 30 21:11:22 2017] : DM: 8 damage to Adwulf, and 5 to Alhandra (I have an old node for her).
[Thu Mar 30 21:11:33 2017] : Adwulf: 8 Damage: Aldwulf takes 8 damage. [Thu Mar 30 21:11:44 2017] : DM: No more zombies appear for now.
[Thu Mar 30 21:11:45 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 30 21:11:54 2017] : Cuichelm: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 30 feet with grease for 3 rounds. DC 16 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:02 2017] : Adwulf: ooc stupid shortswords and their nonsensical piercing damage
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:18 2017] : DM: ooc you can use it for slashing as well - DM house-rule.
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:24 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 0 + 0] = 16
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:25 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ty
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:25 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 0 + 0] = 16
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:31 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Boo!
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:36 2017] : DM: The zombies are much less clumsy than others of their kind.
[Thu Mar 30 21:12:50 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:13:26 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave again
[Thu Mar 30 21:13:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [3d6(6,3,4) + 7] = 20 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:13:31 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(3) + 10] = 13; Hit: [3d6(3,5,3) + 7] = 18 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:13:37 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Thu Mar 30 21:13:38 2017] : DM: Zombie: AC = 12
[Thu Mar 30 21:13:47 2017] : DM: Eadfrid kills two zombies, nice and easily.
[Thu Mar 30 21:14:00 2017] : DM: Alhandra steps back and tries again.
[Thu Mar 30 21:14:09 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [1d6(6)] = 6 HP damage (Will save, DC 11 for 3 HP).
[Thu Mar 30 21:14:10 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All undead creatures in a 30 ft radius take [1d6(4)] = 4 HP damage (Will save, DC 11 for 2 HP).
[Thu Mar 30 21:14:23 2017] : DM: And this time, the four remaining zombies crumble into dust.
[Thu Mar 30 21:14:43 2017] : Cuichelm: "Watch out for that grease"
[Thu Mar 30 21:14:54 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 30 21:15:31 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf cautiously moves forward
[Thu Mar 30 21:15:48 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 30 21:16:09 2017] : DM: Another group of zombies appear, climbing out of the ground.
[Thu Mar 30 21:16:21 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 30 21:16:41 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(1,1)] = 2 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Thu Mar 30 21:17:18 2017] : DM: ooc I'll assume you're targeting it sanely :-)
[Thu Mar 30 21:17:24 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc thanks
[Thu Mar 30 21:17:26 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:17:47 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc circle, not square anyway
[Thu Mar 30 21:18:35 2017] : DM: The rocks smash the zombies a bit, but most of them miss.
[Thu Mar 30 21:19:22 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:19:29 2017] : DM: ooc sorry, Sarah wanted me for a moment.
[Thu Mar 30 21:19:47 2017] : Eadfrid: Move forwards and ready an attack on the next zombie to get in range.
[Thu Mar 30 21:19:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:20:17 2017] : DM: Alhandra decides to be a bit more cautious for a while.
[Thu Mar 30 21:20:31 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [1d6(4)] = 4 HP healing.
[Thu Mar 30 21:20:31 2017] : DM: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [1d6(3)] = 3 HP healing.
[Thu Mar 30 21:20:40 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Thu Mar 30 21:20:44 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Thu Mar 30 21:20:45 2017] : DM: Everyone receives 7 healing.
[Thu Mar 30 21:20:49 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 30 21:21:46 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps back a bit and lets the big meat sack hit them
[Thu Mar 30 21:21:52 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 30 21:22:19 2017] : DM: The zombies advance.
[Thu Mar 30 21:22:34 2017] : DM: Eadfrid gets an AoO
[Thu Mar 30 21:23:01 2017] : DM: And more appear.
[Thu Mar 30 21:23:02 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc reach is great for extra AoOs :-)
[Thu Mar 30 21:23:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(18) + 10] = 28; Hit: [3d6(1,1,6) + 7] = 15 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:23:27 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 30 21:23:28 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc how much of the alphabet is there ;)
[Thu Mar 30 21:23:34 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP Bless; . [Thu Mar 30 21:24:01 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:24:16 2017] : DM: ooc I only have minis to J ;-)
[Thu Mar 30 21:24:22 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:24:38 2017] : DM: The zombie that Cuichelm hit is damaged, missing an arm, but it's still coming.
[Thu Mar 30 21:24:41 2017] : Eadfrid: Step forwards and attack one.
[Thu Mar 30 21:24:48 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(2) + 10] = 12; Hit: [3d6(2,1,4) + 7] = 14 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:24:54 2017] : Eadfrid: +1 for bless
[Thu Mar 30 21:25:22 2017] : DM: Alhandra wonders what spell to cast
[Thu Mar 30 21:25:55 2017] : DM: ooc anyone injured?
[Thu Mar 30 21:26:08 2017] : Eadfrid: 33 / 35 Hit Points
[Thu Mar 30 21:26:15 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc no
[Thu Mar 30 21:26:22 2017] : Adwulf: HP Status 24 out of 25.
[Thu Mar 30 21:26:24 2017] : DM: Bit of Luck: Alhandra touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Thu Mar 30 21:26:32 2017] : DM: On Eadfrid
[Thu Mar 30 21:26:38 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 30 21:27:43 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf drops his sword and tries to shoot one of them
[Thu Mar 30 21:27:45 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25, Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13, Damage: [4 + 2d6(4,2) + 4] = 14

[Thu Mar 30 21:28:02 2017] : DM: It's a good shot, and it brings down the damaged zombie.
[Thu Mar 30 21:28:07 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:28:35 2017] : DM: The zombies advance, struggling over the rocky ground.
[Thu Mar 30 21:29:01 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 30 21:29:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 HP Bless; . [Thu Mar 30 21:29:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc on the top D
[Thu Mar 30 21:29:38 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:29:46 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:29:49 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc not a lot more that I can do
[Thu Mar 30 21:29:55 2017] : DM: The ground in front of you is still rocky.
[Thu Mar 30 21:30:08 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(12) + 10] = 22; Hit: [3d6(5,6,1) + 7] = 19 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:30:14 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:30:38 2017] : DM: Alhandra stands, ready to heal Eadfrid
[Thu Mar 30 21:30:43 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc the smell must be horrific.
[Thu Mar 30 21:31:02 2017] : DM: ooc not too bad - these zombies have mostly been dead for some time.
[Thu Mar 30 21:31:19 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 30 21:31:53 2017] : Adwulf: on Top D
[Thu Mar 30 21:31:54 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8, Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Thu Mar 30 21:32:01 2017] : Adwulf: ooc thats more like it!
[Thu Mar 30 21:32:03 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 30 21:32:04 2017] : DM: Adwulf misses.
[Thu Mar 30 21:32:15 2017] : DM: The zombies advance some more...
[Thu Mar 30 21:32:29 2017] : DM: AoO from Eadfrid
[Thu Mar 30 21:32:31 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(9) + 10] = 19; Hit: [3d6(3,4,1) + 7] = 15 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:15 2017] : DM: Cuichelm? The top D is injured (a little)
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:23 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm pulls a wand out of the kitty bag
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:28 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm uses a wand of burning hands dealing [1d4(4)] = 4 HP fire damage in a 15 ft cone. Reflex DC 12 for half damage. Charges remaining: 3.
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:47 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 0 + 0] = 12
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:48 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 0 + 0] = 20
[Thu Mar 30 21:33:49 2017] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 0 + 0] = 13
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:00 2017] : DM: The zombies avoid the worst of the flames.
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:01 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Cleave
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(4) + 10] = 14; Hit: [3d6(2,1,6) + 7] = 16 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(11) + 10] = 21; Hit: [3d6(1,4,5) + 7] = 17 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:13 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc stones disappear
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:45 2017] : DM: The last zombie charges Eadfrid
[Thu Mar 30 21:34:47 2017] : DM: AoO?
[Thu Mar 30 21:35:13 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork (enlarged): [1d20(6) + 10] = 16; Hit: [3d6(2,3,5) + 7] = 17 damage.
[Thu Mar 30 21:35:22 2017] : DM: And Eadfrid kills it again.
[Thu Mar 30 21:35:30 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc that Stone call spell was good battlefield control against zombies :-)
[Thu Mar 30 21:35:35 2017] : DM: ooc yep!
[Thu Mar 30 21:35:54 2017] : Adwulf: ooc yep, made them even slower
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:01 2017] : DM: You wander around for a while, but no more zombies emerge.
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:08 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc not able to charge
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:10 2017] : Eadfrid: "Looks like that's it for now."
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "Marvellous"
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:19 2017] : Adwulf: "Hopefully"
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:31 2017] : DM: The spells wear off, and Eadfrid returns to his normal size.
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:31 2017] : Eadfrid: "Eadfrid takes a moment to clean his sword."
[Thu Mar 30 21:36:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "If no-one else dies, we should have time to remove the curse"
[Thu Mar 30 21:37:28 2017] : DM: Any plans for the rest of the day?
[Thu Mar 30 21:37:40 2017] : Adwulf: "How do we get that over to the settlers without them running off"
[Thu Mar 30 21:37:49 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should clear up the corpses."
[Thu Mar 30 21:38:08 2017] : Adwulf: "Do we burn them?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:38:17 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc or did the all turn to dust?
[Thu Mar 30 21:38:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "After that, should we work on preparing the fort, or perhaps on trying to repair some of the bridges etc?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:38:27 2017] : DM: ooc they're all still around.
[Thu Mar 30 21:38:54 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid starts to drag the zombie corpses into a pile, ready for a pyre.
[Thu Mar 30 21:38:58 2017] : Cuichelm: "I suggest that we burn what's left"
[Thu Mar 30 21:39:55 2017] : DM: You spend the day building a big fire.
[Thu Mar 30 21:40:51 2017] : DM: The smoke rises high, but the tough old bodies of the zombies burn without much difficulty, and without a hideous stench.
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:00 2017] : DM: The day, and another night, passes - the settlers are not here yet, but around the middle of the day they show up.
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "Does anyone know anything about bridges?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:14 2017] : Akiros: "Is everything ready?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:20 2017] : Adwulf: "Good for crossing rivers"
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:30 2017] : Eadfrid: "Ready enough."
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "The zombies are gone"
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:57 2017] : Adwulf: "Hi Akiros. Ok now, but we need to talk abotu this place"
[Thu Mar 30 21:42:58 2017] : Eadfrid: "Although there is much work to be done to make the a settlement."
[Thu Mar 30 21:43:02 2017] : Cuichelm: "But we could do with having a chat with you and Jhod"
[Thu Mar 30 21:43:28 2017] : Akiros: "Right, you lot, set up camp over here. We'll start on something more permanent tomorrow!"
[Thu Mar 30 21:43:40 2017] : Akiros: "OK, what is it? You sound worried."
[Thu Mar 30 21:43:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Jhod is a cleric? Who is his patron deity?
[Thu Mar 30 21:43:59 2017] : Akiros: ooc Erastil :)
[Thu Mar 30 21:44:21 2017] : Cuichelm: "The power that creates zombies is still here"
[Thu Mar 30 21:44:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "We think that consecrating the ground to another deity would stop it"
[Thu Mar 30 21:45:17 2017] : Akiros: "Then this should be where we build the first shrine."
[Thu Mar 30 21:45:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Sounds like a plan"
[Thu Mar 30 21:45:36 2017] : Adwulf: "Thats what we thought"
[Thu Mar 30 21:45:40 2017] : Cuichelm: "It needs to be soon"
[Thu Mar 30 21:46:08 2017] : Akiros: "How soon? It will take a month to get these people settled, with enough houses to keep the rain off their heads."
[Thu Mar 30 21:47:08 2017] : Adwulf: ooc how many settlers are there?
[Thu Mar 30 21:47:19 2017] : Cuichelm: "Well, as long as the power is still here, anyone that dies will return as a zombie"
[Thu Mar 30 21:47:23 2017] : DM: ooc there are around 100 at the moment.
[Thu Mar 30 21:47:33 2017] : Jhod: "If you can find a canvas for a roof, we can start there."
[Thu Mar 30 21:47:55 2017] : Jhod: "Old Deadeye prefers action to ceremony, and small actions start large actions."
[Thu Mar 30 21:47:58 2017] : Eadfrid: "There are some supplies in the fort, I don't remember exactly what there is."
[Thu Mar 30 21:48:30 2017] : Jhod: "Then shall we take a look?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:49:00 2017] : Eadfrid: "This way."
[Thu Mar 30 21:49:12 2017] : Akiros: "I had not expected to return here."
[Thu Mar 30 21:49:41 2017] : Adwulf: "I'm sure it feels strange"
[Thu Mar 30 21:50:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "You were here before?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:50:35 2017] : Cuichelm: "Ah, yes. The team did explain it to me"
[Thu Mar 30 21:50:37 2017] : Akiros: "Did they not tell you? I spent... some time here, as a bandit."
[Thu Mar 30 21:50:38 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Thu Mar 30 21:51:52 2017] : Akiros: "Perhaps... now I can turn the page again."
[Thu Mar 30 21:52:43 2017] : Akiros: Akiros collects himself, and leads Jhod off to check through the supplies and tools.
[Thu Mar 30 21:53:09 2017] : DM: Soon they return, ready to set up a shelter in the old fort.
[Thu Mar 30 21:53:11 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm sure that we all have past deeds that we are not proud of"
[Thu Mar 30 21:53:34 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc glad we didn't move the gear up to Oleg's"
[Thu Mar 30 21:53:47 2017] : Akiros: "Some of us more than others. I will not ask what yours are."
[Thu Mar 30 21:53:59 2017] : Adwulf: "With a bit of work, the basement could maybe be used to temporarily house some people"
[Thu Mar 30 21:55:13 2017] : DM: Though some people camp in the fort, the majority choose to sleep under their wagons. The high wheels make it quite an open space.
[Thu Mar 30 21:55:52 2017] : DM: The next day, the sounds of hammering start; people start building houses, while others begin to dig over the rough soil and prepare it for planting.
[Thu Mar 30 21:56:37 2017] : Adwulf: (to the others) "I really hope this all works"
[Thu Mar 30 21:57:01 2017] : Eadfrid: "It's a favourable location and the people seem keen and industrious."
[Thu Mar 30 21:57:13 2017] : Cuichelm: "Is there anything that we can do to help?"
[Thu Mar 30 21:57:29 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can use the spell to clean things all day"
[Thu Mar 30 21:57:31 2017] : Adwulf: "True, it has a lot going for it, but still..."
[Thu Mar 30 21:58:37 2017] : Eadfrid: "There is more areas still to be explored. There are no doubt threats out there still."
[Thu Mar 30 21:58:42 2017] : DM: You watch over the settlers for a bit, then pitch in, helping to set up the canvas roof over the old fort. The tools you found in the bandit's loot, wherever they came from originally, are a very welcome find: and the work progresses into the night.
[Thu Mar 30 21:59:16 2017] : DM: For a couple days you continue helping out, and soon enough the place is beginning to look like a town. It's
[Thu Mar 30 22:00:20 2017] : DM: It's a crude town, to be sure, but there is a row of houses - canvas stretched over timber frames - along what will become a street; the first of the fields are cleared of weeds, the soil dug, and seeds planted.
[Thu Mar 30 22:00:50 2017] : DM: Now, there is just time to wait. The summer is beginning, as is the new kingdom.
[Thu Mar 30 22:00:53 2017] : DM: GAME END