Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Thu Mar 23 19:43:12 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Thu Mar 23 19:44:10 2017] : DM: Having cured Adwulf of lycanthropy, but unfortunately not Guthmund, you were startled to be offered the rule of a new kingdom, to be established in the Stolen Lands.
[Thu Mar 23 19:44:55 2017] : DM: After a little discussion - not much - you decided to decline the invitation, feeling yourselves unfit to rule. However, you did agree to continue exploring, looking for a good site for the settlers to establish their first town.
[Thu Mar 23 19:45:50 2017] : DM: The first settlers are expected at Oleg's in around two weeks' time, now: you have continued exploring and mapping the area, and are now in the region of the old bandit fort.
[Thu Mar 23 19:46:23 2017] : Cuichelm: "Looking at your map, there is very little explored around the fort"
[Thu Mar 23 19:46:32 2017] : DM: Its position, on a hill next to the lakeshore, with a river for a source of fresh water and as a trade route, looks good: but there is the small matter of the zombies.
[Thu Mar 23 19:46:41 2017] : DM: The ground around the fort itself was infested.
[Thu Mar 23 19:46:53 2017] : Adwulf: "We had other things on our mind last time we were here"
[Thu Mar 23 19:46:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "We should probably prioritise searching the areas close by"
[Thu Mar 23 19:46:56 2017] : DM: You could try to clear the area, or you could explore further: it's up to you...
[Thu Mar 23 19:47:20 2017] : Cuichelm: "Oh? What were they Adwulf?"
[Thu Mar 23 19:47:29 2017] : Adwulf: "Murderous bandits, zombies. You know the kind of thing"
[Thu Mar 23 19:47:44 2017] : Eadfrid: "We have two weeks before the settlers arive. We have time to explore and then deal with the zombies."
[Thu Mar 23 19:48:51 2017] : DM: ooc remember you're 2 days' direct travel away from Oleg's.
[Thu Mar 23 19:50:48 2017] : Eadfrid: "I think it is better to have as much information as possible early, what happens if there's something worse than zombies nearby that would take longer to deal with?"
[Thu Mar 23 19:52:00 2017] : Adwulf: "Yes, we should explore to the East and North East"
[Thu Mar 23 19:52:25 2017] : Eadfrid: "Right, let's move out."
[Thu Mar 23 19:52:47 2017] : DM: You ride out into the hills, crossing the river carefully where it is wide and shallow.
[Thu Mar 23 19:53:25 2017] : DM: The hills rise as you go, and in the far distance you can just see mountains in the clear spring air.
[Thu Mar 23 19:53:54 2017] : DM: Not much happens - not for the first day you spend exploring.
[Thu Mar 23 19:54:30 2017] : DM: As night falls, the temperature drops, colder and colder, as the wind shifts to the North.
[Thu Mar 23 19:54:58 2017] : DM: The wind increases, blowing stronger overnight, until in the morning it's almost a gale.
[Thu Mar 23 19:55:16 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please.
[Thu Mar 23 19:55:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Thu Mar 23 19:55:33 2017] : Adwulf: Perception with Helm: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Thu Mar 23 19:55:46 2017] : DM: Eadfrid gets dust in his eye, as does Adwulf.
[Thu Mar 23 19:56:05 2017] : Adwulf: "I can hardly see a thing in this!"
[Thu Mar 23 19:56:19 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Thu Mar 23 19:57:04 2017] : DM: Cuichelm hears a sound in the distance; wolves howling on the wind.
[Thu Mar 23 19:57:15 2017] : DM: Knowledge: Nature, please.
[Thu Mar 23 19:57:28 2017] : Cuichelm: "That's not the wind... There are wolf howls!"
[Thu Mar 23 19:57:32 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Thu Mar 23 19:58:47 2017] : Adwulf: Normal wolves, or the other kind?"
[Thu Mar 23 19:59:00 2017] : DM: It's unusual for wolves to be active in the morning, and even more so for them to be howling by day.
[Thu Mar 23 19:59:14 2017] : DM: It doesn't sound like werewolves...
[Thu Mar 23 19:59:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "Why are they not sleeping?"
[Thu Mar 23 19:59:34 2017] : Adwulf: "The weather?"
[Thu Mar 23 19:59:56 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should investigate, cautiously."
[Thu Mar 23 20:00:19 2017] : DM: You head towards the howls.
[Thu Mar 23 20:00:24 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please.
[Thu Mar 23 20:00:28 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(5) + 1] = 6
[Thu Mar 23 20:00:33 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Thu Mar 23 20:00:44 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15
[Thu Mar 23 20:01:26 2017] : DM: It's difficult tracking by sound in the strong wind, and you're beginning to lose the trail.
[Thu Mar 23 20:01:29 2017] : DM: Another check, please.
[Thu Mar 23 20:01:38 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Thu Mar 23 20:01:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Thu Mar 23 20:02:29 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Thu Mar 23 20:02:39 2017] : DM: Eadfrid hears it this time - you've been going mostly in the right direction, but a little bit off to the left.
[Thu Mar 23 20:02:51 2017] : DM: Between you, you manage to approach the wolf-pack.
[Thu Mar 23 20:03:04 2017] : DM: Stealth checks, please.
[Thu Mar 23 20:03:09 2017] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Thu Mar 23 20:03:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Stealth: [1d20(8) + -3] = 5
[Thu Mar 23 20:03:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Thu Mar 23 20:04:12 2017] : DM: Eadfrid's armour clanks, and the howling suddenly stops, before you've caught sight of the wolves.
[Thu Mar 23 20:04:44 2017] : DM: The wind roars on, though now - as far as you can tell - it's just wind.
[Thu Mar 23 20:05:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "We should mark this and come back later"
[Thu Mar 23 20:05:50 2017] : Eadfrid: "Agreed, this wind makes tracking too hard."
[Thu Mar 23 20:06:16 2017] : DM: You carry on exploring as well as you can, given the weather; in the late evening the wind finally abates.
[Thu Mar 23 20:06:35 2017] : DM: Giving up on the wolves, you head North, back to the river.
[Thu Mar 23 20:07:06 2017] : Adwulf: ooc about where did we track them to?
[Thu Mar 23 20:07:28 2017] : DM: ooc to the east of the hex - about where the mini is now.
[Thu Mar 23 20:07:49 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ta
[Thu Mar 23 20:07:50 2017] : DM: ooc map areas are typically per hex - I'm not handling things much more precisely than that.
[Thu Mar 23 20:07:58 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ok
[Thu Mar 23 20:08:31 2017] : DM: As you explore, not much happens for a while. The storm has done its damage, and various bushes are ripped and uprooted; you come across an old thorn tree that has weathered many storms before and has weathered this one as well.
[Thu Mar 23 20:10:01 2017] : DM: Two rivers flow together here, joining towards the lake. Where they meet, there's a few rapids, and upstream to the east the river is almost impassable.
[Thu Mar 23 20:10:33 2017] : DM: You come to the ruins of a hut - it looks like it burned out many months ago, if not more; it stands on the south bank of the river.
[Thu Mar 23 20:11:01 2017] : Adwulf: "I wonder what happened here"
[Thu Mar 23 20:11:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Lightning?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:12:10 2017] : Adwulf: "Possibly"
[Thu Mar 23 20:12:15 2017] : Eadfrid: "Bandit attack?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:12:36 2017] : DM: A thick, sagging rope still hangs across the river, all that remains of the bridge that once spanned it. A signpost at either end of the ruined bridge reads “Nettles’ Crossing — 5 coppers — ring bell for service.” A rusty bell hangs by each sign. On the south bank of the river, the crumbled remains of a burnt-down wooden building are slowly being overgrown by encroaching vegetation.
[Thu Mar 23 20:13:28 2017] : Adwulf: "A Toll bridge?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:14:58 2017] : Cuichelm: "A ferry, more likely"
[Thu Mar 23 20:15:02 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid moves to search the hut surroundings and interior for clues.
[Thu Mar 23 20:15:29 2017] : Cuichelm: "With a rope to pull on"
[Thu Mar 23 20:15:44 2017] : Cuichelm: "Else, why the need of the bell?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:15:46 2017] : Adwulf: "Could be right"
[Thu Mar 23 20:15:58 2017] : DM: The ruined hut is long burned out, and anything valuable has been removed.
[Thu Mar 23 20:16:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "Any sign of a boat?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:16:06 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Thu Mar 23 20:16:51 2017] : DM: There is a bunch of wreckage, timbers and ropes and so on, caught in the rocks just downstream.
[Thu Mar 23 20:17:03 2017] : DM: It is hard to tell whether it was once a boat or a bridge.
[Thu Mar 23 20:17:18 2017] : DM: Profession: Sailor might help you... :-p
[Thu Mar 23 20:17:21 2017] : Cuichelm: "I can't make out if these were jetties or an actual bridge"
[Thu Mar 23 20:18:15 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf has a look around
[Thu Mar 23 20:18:18 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Thu Mar 23 20:18:22 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Thu Mar 23 20:19:00 2017] : Eadfrid: I'm looking for what caused the fire. Want to see if it was bandits.
[Thu Mar 23 20:19:15 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I'm just looking for stuff
[Thu Mar 23 20:19:42 2017] : DM: Adwulf finds no "stuff" of interest, only the crude iron bell that is now rusting next to the weathered signpost.
[Thu Mar 23 20:20:10 2017] : DM: Eadfrid has difficulty, given how much time has passed - it looks like several months at least.
[Thu Mar 23 20:20:46 2017] : DM: He can tell that the fire started in the southeast of the building, and the ruins of the chimney are in the northwest - so it doesn't look like a cooking accident.
[Thu Mar 23 20:20:46 2017] : Cuichelm: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Thu Mar 23 20:21:10 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm has a bit of a scout around with spidey sense
[Thu Mar 23 20:21:50 2017] : DM: As much as Cuichelm explores, he cannot find any magic beyond what the party is carrying.
[Thu Mar 23 20:22:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "This bridge or ferry passage is likely to need repairing if we are to site the capital to the South"
[Thu Mar 23 20:22:53 2017] : Cuichelm: "We should probably get some people onto it at some point"
[Thu Mar 23 20:23:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "It might be that a ferry will work initially for people and maybe domestic animals"
[Thu Mar 23 20:23:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "But carts and the like will need some form of solid crossing"
[Thu Mar 23 20:23:51 2017] : DM: ooc A farmer is going to market, with a cabbage, a sheep and a wolf...
[Thu Mar 23 20:24:07 2017] : Eadfrid: "Looks like the bandits fired this place. It should be safe enough here now."
[Thu Mar 23 20:24:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I know it as corn, chicken and fox
[Thu Mar 23 20:25:27 2017] : Adwulf: "Handy to know this is here. Should be easy enough to get into operation again"
[Thu Mar 23 20:25:40 2017] : Cuichelm: "We should continue our mapping for now"
[Thu Mar 23 20:25:46 2017] : Eadfrid: "Aye."
[Thu Mar 23 20:25:55 2017] : Adwulf: "Lead on"
[Thu Mar 23 20:26:58 2017] : DM: Which way are you exploring?
[Thu Mar 23 20:27:34 2017] : Eadfrid: "Head south and explore around the lake?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:28:06 2017] : Adwulf: "Aye, east looks hampered by needing to cross the river"
[Thu Mar 23 20:28:20 2017] : Adwulf: *South East
[Thu Mar 23 20:28:30 2017] : DM: ooc you could try crossing using the rope that's there... :-p
[Thu Mar 23 20:28:38 2017] : Cuichelm: "Sounds reasonable"
[Thu Mar 23 20:28:54 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc don't fancy failed and roll and being washed downstream today, thanks ;)
[Thu Mar 23 20:29:11 2017] : Adwulf: ooc heh
[Thu Mar 23 20:29:11 2017] : DM: ooc with your nice heavier-than-water armour? :-p
[Thu Mar 23 20:29:36 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc not the buoyant character.
[Thu Mar 23 20:29:42 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc not the most buoyant character.
[Thu Mar 23 20:30:33 2017] : DM: ooc which direction are you going? Someone move the mini for me.
[Thu Mar 23 20:30:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I am very physically feeble
[Thu Mar 23 20:31:05 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I don't fancy my chances supporting my weight on a rope
[Thu Mar 23 20:31:25 2017] : DM: As you cross the wolf-pack's territory...
[Thu Mar 23 20:31:31 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please!
[Thu Mar 23 20:31:35 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(16) + 7] = 23
[Thu Mar 23 20:31:41 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Thu Mar 23 20:32:01 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23
[Thu Mar 23 20:32:32 2017] : DM: Adwulf and Eadfrid spot a pair of wolves, following the party at a steady distance.
[Thu Mar 23 20:32:58 2017] : Cuichelm: "We are being followed by wolves"
[Thu Mar 23 20:32:59 2017] : DM: They're out of easy bowshot, and they keep disappearing behind bushes or in and out of dips in the ground.
[Thu Mar 23 20:33:44 2017] : Adwulf: "We're being tracked"
[Thu Mar 23 20:33:44 2017] : Eadfrid: "Wolves that stalk people are something we're going to have to deal with."
[Thu Mar 23 20:34:39 2017] : Cuichelm: Mage Armour: Level 1 - +4 armour bonus to AC. (Duration: 3 hours)
[Thu Mar 23 20:34:55 2017] : Cuichelm: "Just a little added protection"
[Thu Mar 23 20:34:58 2017] : Eadfrid: "I don't see two, how many do you think are in the pack, Adwulf?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:35:37 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc my typing today is terrible, sorry. "I only see two..."
[Thu Mar 23 20:35:39 2017] : Adwulf: "Looks like two, but its hard to be sure"
[Thu Mar 23 20:35:56 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16
[Thu Mar 23 20:36:17 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm wonders what he knows about wolf attack methods
[Thu Mar 23 20:36:22 2017] : DM: ooc I meant Adwulf and Cuichelm, because apparently my typing is also poor.
[Thu Mar 23 20:36:46 2017] : DM: Cuichelm knows that wolves like to separate out a weaker prey animal, and that they will only attack humans if desperate.
[Thu Mar 23 20:38:21 2017] : Cuichelm: "They may be quite desperate if they are following us. It may explain their daytime hunting"
[Thu Mar 23 20:38:35 2017] : Cuichelm: "Whatever we do, we need to stick together"
[Thu Mar 23 20:39:00 2017] : DM: You carry on riding.
[Thu Mar 23 20:39:18 2017] : Eadfrid: "We could lure the wolves to the zombies."
[Thu Mar 23 20:39:39 2017] : Eadfrid: "Perhaps they're desperate enough to attack undead?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:39:47 2017] : Cuichelm: "Animals often can sense such unholy creatures"
[Thu Mar 23 20:39:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "They may not... bite"
[Thu Mar 23 20:40:05 2017] : DM: ooc groan
[Thu Mar 23 20:41:17 2017] : Eadfrid: "Oh well, just a thought."
[Thu Mar 23 20:41:19 2017] : DM: The hills grow steeper, rising towards the lakeshore, where they end in cliffs.
[Thu Mar 23 20:41:50 2017] : DM: As you struggle to search for paths, the wolves fall away, back into the hills.
[Thu Mar 23 20:41:58 2017] : Eadfrid: "Good place for a lookout with views across the lake."
[Thu Mar 23 20:42:29 2017] : Adwulf: "Just keep an eye out for wolves"
[Thu Mar 23 20:43:33 2017] : DM: Soon, your way is blocked by another river, flowing down from the southeast into the lake.
[Thu Mar 23 20:44:12 2017] : DM: At the top of the cliffs, there are dense thickets of brambles and nettles.
[Thu Mar 23 20:44:19 2017] : DM: Perception checks, please!
[Thu Mar 23 20:44:24 2017] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Thu Mar 23 20:44:47 2017] : Cuichelm: Perception: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29
[Thu Mar 23 20:45:20 2017] : Adwulf: Perception (with Helm): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Thu Mar 23 20:46:20 2017] : DM: Cuichelm is the first to point out a low path through the brambles, just wide enough to crawl through - if you leave the horses behind.
[Thu Mar 23 20:46:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "Eadfrid, could your sword clear a path?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:47:15 2017] : Cuichelm: "I appreciate that it is meant for loftier tasks"
[Thu Mar 23 20:47:41 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid leads the way using a axe to cut back branches.
[Thu Mar 23 20:48:51 2017] : DM: Following the path leads you down to a secluded pool, about 50' in diameter, at the edge of the lake. A long-ago rockfall has almost fenced it off from the lake itself, and it's a pleasant spot.
[Thu Mar 23 20:49:53 2017] : DM: There's not a lot moving, just a few reeds in the breeze, and you're much more sheltered here than on the clifftops.
[Thu Mar 23 20:50:17 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc what time of day is it#?
[Thu Mar 23 20:50:27 2017] : DM: ooc /me does some maths
[Thu Mar 23 20:50:42 2017] : DM: ooc its sunset - the light is dimming sharply
[Thu Mar 23 20:50:50 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc ah
[Thu Mar 23 20:51:01 2017] : Cuichelm: "Perhaps a good place to bed down?"
[Thu Mar 23 20:51:13 2017] : Eadfrid: "Yes, it's pleasant here."
[Thu Mar 23 20:51:15 2017] : DM: ooc you spent 2 days exploring the "Wolves" hex; one day to the south of the toll bridge, and one day travelling here and exploring.
[Thu Mar 23 20:51:26 2017] : Adwulf: "Seems nice"
[Thu Mar 23 20:51:29 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc suspiciously so... ;)
[Thu Mar 23 20:51:51 2017] : DM: ooc what about the horses?
[Thu Mar 23 20:52:20 2017] : Adwulf: ooc damn things
[Thu Mar 23 20:52:29 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc enough time to clear a path?
[Thu Mar 23 20:53:04 2017] : DM: ooc it would be tight to get it done before dark.
[Thu Mar 23 20:53:17 2017] : DM: ooc and things go bump in the night ;-)
[Thu Mar 23 20:53:26 2017] : Cuichelm: "Here, Eadfrid, you may find this a help in the task"
[Thu Mar 23 20:53:30 2017] : Cuichelm: Enlarge Person: Level 1 - A creature within 30 feet is doubled in size and increases eightfold in weight. Effects: +2 to Str; -2 to Dex; -1 to AC; reach increase by 5 ft; Melee weapons increase in size. (Duration: 3 minutes; DC 16 fort save to resist).
[Thu Mar 23 20:53:37 2017] : Adwulf: "Wow!"
[Thu Mar 23 20:53:59 2017] : Eadfrid: "Woah, that's strange."
[Thu Mar 23 20:54:15 2017] : Eadfrid: Eafrid tramples and hacks a path for the horses.
[Thu Mar 23 20:54:41 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Thu Mar 23 20:55:17 2017] : DM: With the help of Cuichelm's spell, Eadfrid quickly clears enough vegetation that the horses can be led down to the pool.
[Thu Mar 23 20:55:56 2017] : DM: The animals stand, sleepily, and the sunset casts a last red light over the lake.
[Thu Mar 23 20:56:24 2017] : Adwulf: "This really is very peaceful"
[Thu Mar 23 20:56:35 2017] : DM: It's another clear night, and the stars are bright overhead. The moon, half-full, is rising in the East, giving a little light to see by.
[Thu Mar 23 20:56:36 2017] : Cuichelm: "I thought that you might find that useful in combat"
[Thu Mar 23 20:57:21 2017] : Eadfrid: "Unless there's a low ceiling!"
[Thu Mar 23 20:57:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm pulls a small stone out of his pocket and sets it orbiting around his head, giving off light as a torch
[Thu Mar 23 20:57:59 2017] : DM: You sit, chatting idly, and the shadows from Cuichelm's little stone flicker almost like a fire wood.
[Thu Mar 23 20:59:48 2017] : DM: ooc fire *would*
[Thu Mar 23 20:59:50 2017] : DM: It's a beautiful peaceful early night. One of the horses goes down for a drink at the waterside, when suddenly...
[Thu Mar 23 21:02:04 2017] : DM: ooc those really should be H for Horse
[Thu Mar 23 21:02:30 2017] : DM: There's a ferocious *snap*, as a reptile grabs at the horse's leg.
[Thu Mar 23 21:02:48 2017] : DM: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23[1d8(7) + 9] = 16
[Thu Mar 23 21:02:53 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 1 + 2] = 14
[Thu Mar 23 21:02:58 2017] : Cuichelm: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Thu Mar 23 21:03:00 2017] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Thu Mar 23 21:03:04 2017] : DM: It grabs the horse, pulling it into the water as the animal screams in pain.
[Thu Mar 23 21:03:16 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Thu Mar 23 21:03:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc assume that my mage arour has worn off
[Thu Mar 23 21:03:32 2017] : DM: Cuichelm is first.
[Thu Mar 23 21:03:36 2017] : DM: ooc I agree.
[Thu Mar 23 21:04:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm tries to release the horse
[Thu Mar 23 21:04:15 2017] : Cuichelm: Grease (object): Level 1 - Covers an object within 30 feet with grease for 3 rounds. DC 16 reflex save for the holder of the object or someone trying to pick it up. Failure means that they drop it.
[Thu Mar 23 21:04:56 2017] : DM: ooc the horse took 16 HP of damage - it may be too late.
[Thu Mar 23 21:05:34 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I don't know that
[Thu Mar 23 21:05:40 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:05:49 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 23 21:06:12 2017] : DM: Reflex [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Thu Mar 23 21:06:12 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc did it let go?
[Thu Mar 23 21:06:37 2017] : DM: ooc yes, its jaws slipped off the horse's leg. The horse is thrashing around in agony, blood spurting.
[Thu Mar 23 21:06:59 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf grabs his bow and shoots
[Thu Mar 23 21:07:02 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Thu Mar 23 21:07:44 2017] : DM: The arrow ricochets off the reptile's shell.
[Thu Mar 23 21:08:26 2017] : DM: The creature bites at the horse again
[Thu Mar 23 21:08:38 2017] : DM: Attack: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 Damage: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17
[Thu Mar 23 21:09:15 2017] : DM: And, since the poor horse is comparatively defenseless, the predator rips off the horse's leg, and swims away across the pool.
[Thu Mar 23 21:09:25 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 23 21:09:27 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc if Alhandra channelled energy, she'd save it
[Thu Mar 23 21:09:53 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc maybe not now ;-)
[Thu Mar 23 21:09:53 2017] : DM: ooc true
[Thu Mar 23 21:10:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Move closer to the shore line and ready an attack at the reptile when it's in range.
[Thu Mar 23 21:10:23 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:10:28 2017] : DM: ooc I find it amusing the way you lot care more about the horses than about your PCs :)
[Thu Mar 23 21:10:32 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 23 21:10:47 2017] : Adwulf: ooc we dont want to have to walk
[Thu Mar 23 21:10:59 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP . [Thu Mar 23 21:11:20 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:11:42 2017] : DM: The spear, like Adwulf's arrow, fails to penetrate the reptile's shell.
[Thu Mar 23 21:11:44 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 23 21:12:22 2017] : Adwulf: ooc is it swimming away?
[Thu Mar 23 21:12:43 2017] : DM: ooc it's crawled out on the rocks the other side of the pool, with a horse leg for its dinner.
[Thu Mar 23 21:13:30 2017] : Adwulf: Ready an attack for it coming back
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:00 2017] : DM: It does not return yet (busy eating).
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:03 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:08 2017] : Cuichelm: "I think that it has what it wants for now"
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:13 2017] : DM: The horse dies.
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:18 2017] : Cuichelm: "It's still dangerous though"
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:18 2017] : DM: The other horses are panicking.
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:34 2017] : Eadfrid: Stay standing guard in case it comes back
[Thu Mar 23 21:14:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Thu Mar 23 21:15:08 2017] : Adwulf: "Perhaps this spot isn't quite so peaceful"
[Thu Mar 23 21:15:25 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'll wake it up"
[Thu Mar 23 21:15:33 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 23 21:15:36 2017] : Cuichelm: Stone Call: Level 2 - Deal [2d6(2,6)] = 8 damage to all creatures in a 80 ft wide, 20 ft high cylinder as dirt, gravel and small and small pebbles rain down in the area.
[Thu Mar 23 21:15:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:16:39 2017] : DM: The reptile finally seems to notice something.
[Thu Mar 23 21:16:42 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 23 21:18:28 2017] : Adwulf: Ready an attack for it getting to 30ft
[Thu Mar 23 21:19:18 2017] : DM: The turtle dives underwater, out of the range of rocks falling from the sky.
[Thu Mar 23 21:19:42 2017] : DM: You can't see precisely where it is, in the dark water.
[Thu Mar 23 21:19:47 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 23 21:20:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Take a step back from the shore, keeping an eye out.
[Thu Mar 23 21:20:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:20:36 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 23 21:21:04 2017] : Cuichelm: Ready a spear attack
[Thu Mar 23 21:21:12 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:21:20 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 23 21:21:36 2017] : Adwulf: Ready an attack
[Thu Mar 23 21:22:28 2017] : DM: The turtle swims up out of the pool, near Eadfrid.
[Thu Mar 23 21:22:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25; Hit: [2d6(2,4) + 6] = 12 damage.
[Thu Mar 23 21:22:42 2017] : Cuichelm: Splintered Spear (Range 100 ft): [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP . [Thu Mar 23 21:22:50 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Thu Mar 23 21:23:06 2017] : DM: Adwulf's arrow pings off Eadfrid's armour.
[Thu Mar 23 21:23:14 2017] : DM: Cuichelm misses entirely.
[Thu Mar 23 21:23:43 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is shocked by how hard the turtle's shell is; his sword bounces in his hand, as if he'd hit a man in full armour: and hit badly.
[Thu Mar 23 21:24:00 2017] : DM: The turtle snaps at Eadfrid.
[Thu Mar 23 21:24:09 2017] : DM: Attack: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 Damage: [1d8(2) + 9] = 11
[Thu Mar 23 21:24:31 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 23 21:24:57 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword, masterwork: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27; Hit: [2d6(4,2) + 6] = 12 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21; Hit: [12 + 2d6(5,1) + 6] = 24 damage

[Thu Mar 23 21:24:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Thu Mar 23 21:25:09 2017] : Eadfrid: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:25:57 2017] : DM: Eadfrid manages a really good attack, punching through the turtle's armour to hit one of its few vulnerable spots.
[Thu Mar 23 21:26:10 2017] : DM: Though injured, it battles on.
[Thu Mar 23 21:26:43 2017] : DM: Cuichelm thinks he's seen pictures of this sort of turtle before, but they said the animals grow to the size of a cat. This one would make most dogs look small.
[Thu Mar 23 21:26:45 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 23 21:26:52 2017] : Cuichelm: Magic Missile: Level 1 - Unerring missiles of force strike one or more targets (range 110 feet). Damage: [2d4(4,4) + 2] = 10.
[Thu Mar 23 21:27:00 2017] : Cuichelm: Done
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:04 2017] : DM: The missiles leave little sizzling holes in the carapace.
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:07 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:17 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves around for a better angle
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:22 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7, Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP.
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:25 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:38 2017] : DM: Adwulf still misses. This time, instead of shooting Eadfrid, he shoots the dead horse.
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:44 2017] : DM: ooc at least he wasn't using a whip!
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:53 2017] : DM: The turtle manages another bite at Eadfrid.
[Thu Mar 23 21:28:57 2017] : DM: Attack: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 Damage: [1d8(7) + 9] = 16
[Thu Mar 23 21:29:03 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Thu Mar 23 21:29:29 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid is unconcious.
[Thu Mar 23 21:29:32 2017] : Eadfrid: Stabilize: [1d20(11) + 2 + -3] = 10 vs DC10. Stabilized.
[Thu Mar 23 21:29:38 2017] : DM: ooc nice roll! :)
[Thu Mar 23 21:29:41 2017] : DM: Cuichelm?
[Thu Mar 23 21:30:02 2017] : Cuichelm: Colour Spray: Level 1 - A 15 foot cone of coloured light bursts from Cuichelm's hand. DC 16 will save for all within the area.
[Thu Mar 23 21:30:27 2017] : DM: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Thu Mar 23 21:30:35 2017] : DM: The turtle hardly seems to notice.
[Thu Mar 23 21:30:37 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Thu Mar 23 21:30:55 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf tries again
[Thu Mar 23 21:30:56 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21, Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP.
[Thu Mar 23 21:31:02 2017] : Adwulf: done
[Thu Mar 23 21:31:14 2017] : DM: Finally, Adwulf gets a clear shot - and he puts an arrow through the monster's beady eye.
[Thu Mar 23 21:31:29 2017] : DM: It falls, squashing Eadfrid's leg into the soft ground.
[Thu Mar 23 21:32:17 2017] : Cuichelm: "Let's get Eadfrid away from the shore!"
[Thu Mar 23 21:32:19 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf rushes forward to pull Eadfrid out from under
[Thu Mar 23 21:32:29 2017] : DM: ooc And now its friends arrive ;-)
[Thu Mar 23 21:33:04 2017] : Cuichelm: "I think we have something for dinner now... Horse or turtle?"
[Thu Mar 23 21:33:37 2017] : DM: Alhandra heals Eadfrid as best she can, though it's too late for the unfortunate horse.
[Thu Mar 23 21:33:57 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc Guthmund had a CLW wand that the party retains
[Thu Mar 23 21:34:21 2017] : DM: ooc we have a cleric whose player is absent, and therefore her spells are turned into healing between encounters ;-)
[Thu Mar 23 21:34:48 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc how much healing do I get
[Thu Mar 23 21:35:24 2017] : DM: ooc [5d6(1,3,4,3,3)] = 14
[Thu Mar 23 21:35:30 2017] : DM: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7
[Thu Mar 23 21:35:32 2017] : DM: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4
[Thu Mar 23 21:35:48 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc a number of 2d6 channels, plus now some CMW and CLW
[Thu Mar 23 21:36:03 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc that'll do
[Thu Mar 23 21:36:06 2017] : Eadfrid: 22 / 24 Hit Points
[Thu Mar 23 21:36:34 2017] : DM: ooc [1d6(4)] = 4 more - I forgot channel was 1d6/level
[Thu Mar 23 21:36:38 2017] : DM: ooc 2
[Thu Mar 23 21:37:00 2017] : DM: The rest of the night passes peacefully, though it takes some time to calm the horses down.
[Thu Mar 23 21:37:22 2017] : DM: They still won't go all the way down the path, spooked by the smell of blood.
[Thu Mar 23 21:38:23 2017] : DM: Clouds come in overnight, and it's not such a beautiful day as the previous, but it's pleasant enough. There's a mild feeling that it might rain in future.
[Thu Mar 23 21:38:37 2017] : Cuichelm: Cuichelm wakes and studies his spellbook
[Thu Mar 23 21:40:02 2017] : Adwulf: "So we're down one horse til we can get back to olegs. Thats going to slow us down a bit"
[Thu Mar 23 21:40:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "Adwulf, you and I are light enough to ride together"
[Thu Mar 23 21:41:13 2017] : Cuichelm: Ride: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Thu Mar 23 21:41:29 2017] : Adwulf: Ride: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Thu Mar 23 21:41:40 2017] : DM: Adwulf falls on his arse.
[Thu Mar 23 21:41:56 2017] : DM: It's slower going, but you manage it in the end.
[Thu Mar 23 21:42:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "I'm sure that we will be fine"
[Thu Mar 23 21:42:18 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I have been getting really poor rolls recently
[Thu Mar 23 21:42:23 2017] : DM: ooc yeah
[Thu Mar 23 21:42:37 2017] : DM: ooc I'm only punishing you with words, not HP ;-)
[Thu Mar 23 21:44:05 2017] : DM: Which way are you setting off? Up this newly discovered river, or along the lake-shore to the fort, or something else?
[Thu Mar 23 21:44:42 2017] : Cuichelm: "Shall we follow this river?"
[Thu Mar 23 21:44:44 2017] : Eadfrid: "Look for a crossing point over this river?"
[Thu Mar 23 21:44:52 2017] : Adwulf: "Ok"
[Thu Mar 23 21:45:42 2017] : DM: As you head southeast, the hills around the river become smaller, though the ground is rising.
[Thu Mar 23 21:46:09 2017] : DM: The river flows in a more meandering path, and soon enough you come to a shallow ford.
[Thu Mar 23 21:47:34 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid crosses the ford.
[Thu Mar 23 21:48:08 2017] : DM: You carry on exploring, out into the wilderness.
[Thu Mar 23 21:48:10 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc brb
[Thu Mar 23 21:48:30 2017] : DM: The weather starts turning nastier, a spring storm setting in.
[Thu Mar 23 21:48:58 2017] : DM: You realise that your packed rations will be running low if you don't head back to Oleg's soon.
[Thu Mar 23 21:50:22 2017] : Adwulf: "We're running low on food. Time to head North again"
[Thu Mar 23 21:50:29 2017] : Eadfrid: "Agreed."
[Thu Mar 23 21:52:02 2017] : DM: ooc which route? And where are you crossing the other rivers/
[Thu Mar 23 21:52:07 2017] : Cuichelm: "Should we head North and hope for a crossing of the other river further to the East?"
[Thu Mar 23 21:52:19 2017] : Adwulf: "Risky"
[Thu Mar 23 21:52:33 2017] : Eadfrid: "Chance the old ferry crossing?
[Thu Mar 23 21:52:41 2017] : Cuichelm: "With horses?"
[Thu Mar 23 21:53:59 2017] : DM: Horses will be a challenge.
[Thu Mar 23 21:54:19 2017] : Eadfrid: "Maybe not."
[Thu Mar 23 21:54:53 2017] : DM: If you go back the route you know, crossing at the bandits' fort and at their camp upriver, you will make it back to Oleg's in 8 days - i.e. before your rations run out.
[Thu Mar 23 21:55:19 2017] : DM: If you go back the other way, to the east, you may have a problem, if you can't find somewhere safe to cross the river.
[Thu Mar 23 21:56:01 2017] : Eadfrid: "We should go the known route, given the old ferry, there's probably not a good crossing up river until some distance."
[Thu Mar 23 21:56:21 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I assume we don't have time to map the hex anyway?
[Thu Mar 23 21:56:56 2017] : Adwulf: "I agree, back to towards the fort"
[Thu Mar 23 21:56:56 2017] : Cuichelm: "It's probably safer to use well know routes than to trust to finding another unknown crossing point"
[Thu Mar 23 21:57:17 2017] : DM: ooc you wouldn't have time to map more than 1 more hex.
[Thu Mar 23 21:57:33 2017] : DM: You ride back to Oleg's.
[Thu Mar 23 21:58:06 2017] : DM: Nothing interferes with you on the way, though there are a couple of prolonged and unpleasant rain-showers.
[Thu Mar 23 21:58:26 2017] : DM: When you get back to Oleg's, it's an almost completely different place.
[Thu Mar 23 21:59:07 2017] : DM: A fleet of covered wagons is drawn up outside, people cooking at fires, milling about; there must be a hundred people all told.
[Thu Mar 23 21:59:24 2017] : DM: Oleg himself, once you find him, is bustling about looking harried.
[Thu Mar 23 21:59:30 2017] : ** Stag Lord found the F6 macro key **
[Thu Mar 23 21:59:39 2017] : Oleg: ooc I need to update my name macros!
[Thu Mar 23 21:59:54 2017] : Oleg: "Where have you been?!" he asks.
[Thu Mar 23 22:00:13 2017] : Eadfrid: "Surveying the area."
[Thu Mar 23 22:00:22 2017] : Oleg: "If only the heroes of the Greenbelt had told this mob what to do, I wouldn't have nearly as much chaos to deal with!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:00:36 2017] : Oleg: "Won't you try to sort them out? They... Ugh!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:00:56 2017] : Eadfrid: "What's the problem?"
[Thu Mar 23 22:01:17 2017] : Adwulf: "We didnt' expect them for a few more days"
[Thu Mar 23 22:02:38 2017] : Oleg: "They're desperate to see these heroes, and they're milling about waiting for someone to tell them what to do. Kesten says he's only good in battle, and Jhod needs as much bloody reassurance as this lot, and Akiros doesn't seem to care."
[Thu Mar 23 22:02:53 2017] : Oleg: "If you won't do it, will you please kick someone until they act like a leader?!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:04:05 2017] : Adwulf: "Urgh, damn settlers"
[Thu Mar 23 22:05:02 2017] : Oleg: "And Svetlana, bless her, just wants everyone to be happy, and doesn't stop to count how much they're costing us. Can't see them starve, yet none of them brought food, only tools to build their new homes."
[Thu Mar 23 22:05:27 2017] : Adwulf: "No food? Who sent them out here without food?"
[Thu Mar 23 22:05:30 2017] : Cuichelm: "Eadfrid, you probably look like what they are expecting in a leader"
[Thu Mar 23 22:05:43 2017] : Eadfrid: "Uh..."
[Thu Mar 23 22:05:51 2017] : Adwulf: "Get that armour polished up!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:06:00 2017] : Cuichelm: "Maybe you are the right man to stand forth, at least for now"
[Thu Mar 23 22:06:13 2017] : Eadfrid: "Um..."
[Thu Mar 23 22:06:18 2017] : Oleg: "They brought food, but now they're sitting waiting instead of farming."
[Thu Mar 23 22:06:41 2017] : Eadfrid: "What do I tell them? The site is still zombie infested."
[Thu Mar 23 22:06:46 2017] : Adwulf: "Eadfrid get them fired up and eager to head south"
[Thu Mar 23 22:07:19 2017] : Adwulf: "They can amble on down with their wagons. That'll give us time to clear out the zombies"
[Thu Mar 23 22:07:28 2017] : Eadfrid: "Ok."
[Thu Mar 23 22:07:40 2017] : Adwulf: "perhaps dont mention the undead"#
[Thu Mar 23 22:07:50 2017] : Oleg: ooc Don't mention the war!
[Thu Mar 23 22:07:51 2017] : Eadfrid: Eafrid moves to stand on a wagon or similar to look over the crowd.
[Thu Mar 23 22:08:49 2017] : Eadfrid: "Hey!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:08:57 2017] : DM: The milling crowd gradually notice, and turn to listen to Eadfrid.
[Thu Mar 23 22:09:32 2017] : Eadfrid: "Your new lands lie to the south, open plains beside a lake full of fish."
[Thu Mar 23 22:09:55 2017] : Eadfrid: "Get assembled and ready to move out in 2 hours."
[Thu Mar 23 22:10:22 2017] : Eadfrid: "Akiros will lead the way."
[Thu Mar 23 22:10:35 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I think that those are hills
[Thu Mar 23 22:10:36 2017] : Akiros: "First I've heard of it!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:10:54 2017] : Akiros: fortunately Akiros speaks quietly enough that only Adwulf hears.
[Thu Mar 23 22:11:09 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf smiles
[Thu Mar 23 22:11:39 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc plains can be hilly? I'm sure that's what an estate agent would say.
[Thu Mar 23 22:11:59 2017] : Akiros: ooc lol
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:19 2017] : Akiros: ooc zombie-infested becomes "intact period features".
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:27 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc lol
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:32 2017] : Akiros: Diplomacy check, please.
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:36 2017] : Eadfrid: Diplomacy: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:39 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc oh dear
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:47 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc not too bad
[Thu Mar 23 22:12:57 2017] : Cuichelm: Aid another
[Thu Mar 23 22:13:03 2017] : Cuichelm: Diplomacy: [1d20(10) + -2] = 8
[Thu Mar 23 22:13:26 2017] : Man: ooc how are you aiding him? (other than unsuccessfully)
[Thu Mar 23 22:13:44 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc describing the wonderful lands
[Thu Mar 23 22:14:30 2017] : Man: Cuichelm manages not to put anyone off, but...
[Thu Mar 23 22:14:32 2017] : Man: "We'll need guards. There's wolves in the hills, and worse!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:15:03 2017] : Cuichelm: "You'll need to pay guards"
[Thu Mar 23 22:15:15 2017] : Cuichelm: "Or offer them work at the other end"
[Thu Mar 23 22:15:51 2017] : Man: "We were told you'd made it safe!"
[Thu Mar 23 22:15:54 2017] : Cuichelm: ooc I almost mentioned the ex-bandits that I don't actually know about ;-)
[Thu Mar 23 22:16:05 2017] : Man: ooc :-)
[Thu Mar 23 22:16:11 2017] : Eadfrid: "Kesten and his mercenaries will lead the guards securing the new site."
[Thu Mar 23 22:16:45 2017] : Eadfrid: "Forging a new life in a new land is never going to be safe. If you want safe, go back to your old overcrowed lands and your poverty."
[Thu Mar 23 22:17:29 2017] : Man: ooc one more check, please. Circumstance bonus for the RP
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:02 2017] : Eadfrid: Diplomacy: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:05 2017] : Cuichelm: Diplomacy: [1d20(16) + -2] = 14
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:06 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf cheers at Eadfrids comments, hoping to encourage the settlers
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:16 2017] : Cuichelm: "this is your opportunity"
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:24 2017] : Adwulf: Diplomacy: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:28 2017] : Adwulf: Aid another
[Thu Mar 23 22:18:33 2017] : Cuichelm: "Don't waste it by bickering now"
[Thu Mar 23 22:19:25 2017] : DM: The crowd begin to shout in enthusiasm, finally believing there is true hope ahead - not just a set of promises.
[Thu Mar 23 22:19:59 2017] : DM: It takes more than two hours to get everyone organised, of course, but by lunchtime the wagons are ready to roll.
[Thu Mar 23 22:20:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid leads one final hurrah and then stands down from the wagon.
[Thu Mar 23 22:20:41 2017] : Adwulf: "Nice work Eadfrid."
[Thu Mar 23 22:20:52 2017] : Adwulf: "Perhaps a life in politics awaits"
[Thu Mar 23 22:21:20 2017] : Oleg: "Thank you! Please, keep them away from here. Too much chaos for me, too many people."
[Thu Mar 23 22:21:27 2017] : Eadfrid: "No... Not for me. I do not have the right skill with words to be a true leader."
[Thu Mar 23 22:21:33 2017] : Svetlana: "You always were an old grouch, dear."
[Thu Mar 23 22:22:01 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc don't suppose that was worth 225 XP?
[Thu Mar 23 22:22:43 2017] : DM: You all set out, for the first hour proudly riding at the head of the wagon train...
[Thu Mar 23 22:22:44 2017] : Cuichelm: "Oleg, we need food ourselves. But we will pay"
[Thu Mar 23 22:22:44 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc our XP is 4775/5000 according to the wiki...
[Thu Mar 23 22:22:48 2017] : DM: GAME END