Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 25 19:59:26 2017] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 25 19:59:50 2017] : Alhandra: ooc OMG, I've just received an email from a party that wants to MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN.
[Wed Jan 25 19:59:58 2017] : DM: ooc yuck!
[Wed Jan 25 20:00:01 2017] : Alhandra: ooc *sigh*
[Wed Jan 25 20:00:23 2017] : Guthmund: Yeah, when was it ever great ? ;-P
[Wed Jan 25 20:00:39 2017] : Alhandra: ooc :P
[Wed Jan 25 20:01:09 2017] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (15) Eadfrid...
[Wed Jan 25 20:01:13 2017] : DM: You drew out the bandits, and (with the help of some zombies) killed them all. You also injured the Stag Lord quite badly, and his last surviving lieutenant dragged him back inside the palisade.
[Wed Jan 25 20:01:45 2017] : DM: He's healed a bit, and as you healed Eadfrid up and headed back in, the two of them were waiting for you.
[Wed Jan 25 20:01:49 2017] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Jan 25 20:01:53 2017] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Jan 25 20:02:11 2017] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jan 25 20:02:17 2017] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 1 + 2] = 11
[Wed Jan 25 20:02:30 2017] : Guthmund: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Jan 25 20:03:32 2017] : DM: OK, Guthmund first. A is Auchs, the big stupid one.
[Wed Jan 25 20:03:45 2017] : DM: B is the Stag Lord. He's still injured, but not badly.
[Wed Jan 25 20:05:19 2017] : You must be a GM to use this feature
[Wed Jan 25 20:05:23 2017] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (15) Eadfrid...
[Wed Jan 25 20:05:30 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund drops his bow and charges at the Stag Lord
[Wed Jan 25 20:05:49 2017] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (15) Eadfrid...
[Wed Jan 25 20:05:53 2017] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27 Damage: [2d4(2,3) + 8] = 13 HP
Critical threat: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17, Damage: [13 + 2d4(4,3) + 8] = 28 HP; Ranger's Focus; Bless

[Wed Jan 25 20:06:08 2017] : Moving to room 'Lobby'..
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:08 2017] : Eadfrid (enter): 20:06
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:08 2017] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jan 25 20:06:09 2017] : Moving to room 'The Stag Lord's Fort'..
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:09 2017] : Eadfrid (enter): 20:06
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:09 2017] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jan 25 20:06:09 2017] : DM (enter): 20:06
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:09 2017] : Alhandra (enter): 20:06
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:09 2017] : Guthmund (enter): 20:06
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:10 2017] : DM: ooc moving you to attack the actual Stag Lord, instead of the minion
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:20 2017] : DM: The Stag Lord: AC = 20
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:24 2017] : Guthmund: ooc OK
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:58 2017] : Guthmund: ooc forgot power attack... never mind
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:02 2017] : DM: A good hit, and the bandit lord steps back in pain.
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:13 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jan 25 20:08:10 2017] : Eadfrid: Double move.
[Wed Jan 25 20:08:11 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jan 25 20:08:35 2017] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Jan 25 20:08:57 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra moves closer to the scene and casts a spell
[Wed Jan 25 20:08:59 2017] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 2 minutes.
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:08 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:25 2017] : Guthmund: ooc I assumes we still had bless on us
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:33 2017] : Guthmund: ooc assumed
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:41 2017] : Guthmund: ooc it hasn't been 2 minutes
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:43 2017] : DM: ooc I think you did. Alhandra, you can change your actionif you like.
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:48 2017] : Alhandra: ooc if we rolled initiative again, I assumed the contrary somehow
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:52 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 25 20:10:04 2017] : DM: ooc that was because I couldn't remember the full order :-p
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:00 2017] : DM: Alhandra, your action?
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:06 2017] : Alhandra: ooc yes, give me a sec
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:15 2017] : DM: ooc np
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:39 2017] : Alhandra: all the way to Eafrid.
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:41 2017] : Alhandra: Protection from Evil: Level 1 - Touched creature gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves vs evil creatures. They are also warded from summoned evil creatures. (duration: 2 minutes)
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:48 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra casts a spell on Eafrid.
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:50 2017] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:54 2017] : DM: The big bandit swings his club, two-handed, at Guthmund.
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:59 2017] : DM: Greatclub: Power Attack: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 - Damage: [1d10(7) + 7 + 3] = 17 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:06 2017] : DM: 17 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:11 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes 17 damage. [Wed Jan 25 20:12:21 2017] : DM: The Stag Lord steps back, drawing an arrow...
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:07 2017] : DM: And he shoots, catching Guthmund where it hurts.
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:09 2017] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5 + 0] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:12 2017] : DM: Sneak Attack: Sneak Attack: The Stag Lord shoots a vulnerable spot for [3d6(5,5,3)] = 13 extra damage.
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:24 2017] : DM: ooc vs flat-footed AC, but it's still a miss (just).
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:48 2017] : DM: Though the attack seems to come out of nowhere, Guthmund's armour turns it aside. The force is still enough to leave a nasty bruise.
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:59 2017] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:32 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes a 5 ft step
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:39 2017] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17 Damage: [2d4(3,1) + 11] = 15 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus; Bless
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:48 2017] : Guthmund: ooc D'oh!
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:48 2017] : DM: The Stag Lord: AC = 20
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:09 2017] : DM: Unluckily for Guthmund, the Stag Lord sidesteps the blow.
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:10 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:12 2017] : Guthmund: And quickly takes a readied potion
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:31 2017] : Guthmund: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:38 2017] : Eadfrid: Circle round and attack the stag lord.
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:41 2017] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jan 25 20:15:41 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Hit: [2d6(3,2) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:49 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:15 2017] : DM: Eadfrid carefully manoeuvers, but he still catches the edge of a blow...
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:17 2017] : DM: ooc AoO
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:24 2017] : Auchs: Greatclub: Power Attack: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 - Damage: [1d10(4) + 7 + 3] = 14 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20, Damage: [14 + 1d10(7) + 7 + 3] = 31 HP

[Wed Jan 25 20:16:36 2017] : Alhandra: ooc ouch.
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:38 2017] : Auchs: ooc 31 damage...
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:47 2017] : Guthmund: ooc Hmm
[Wed Jan 25 20:17:07 2017] : Guthmund: ooc he has reach?
[Wed Jan 25 20:17:36 2017] : Eadfrid: I wouldn't have moved if I thought I'd get a AoO.
[Wed Jan 25 20:17:45 2017] : DM: OK
[Wed Jan 25 20:17:56 2017] : DM: The gate is only 10' wide: you can't get in without an AoO.
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:16 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc well, because of my buggy map changes I don't actually see it...
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:23 2017] : DM: ooc ah!
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:23 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step and attack Auchs.
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16; Hit: [2d6(2,3) + 6] = 11 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:39 2017] : Guthmund: ooc I see no map either
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:43 2017] : Guthmund: ooc only minis
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:53 2017] : DM: ooc I'll try reloading the map.
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:53 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I see the map!
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:54 2017] : DM: Auchs: AC = 12
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:07 2017] : DM: Auchs barely seems to react as the sword hits him.
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:08 2017] : Alhandra: ooc maybe it's a thing. When you see it I don't and vice versa?
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:53 2017] : DM: ooc did that help with the map? Just reloaded it.
[Wed Jan 25 20:20:00 2017] : Alhandra: ooc I have it
[Wed Jan 25 20:20:17 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 25 20:20:22 2017] : DM: ooc cool.
[Wed Jan 25 20:20:41 2017] : DM: Eadfrid has just drawn blood from Auchs. Alhandra, you're next.
[Wed Jan 25 20:21:22 2017] : Guthmund: ooc I can see it now
[Wed Jan 25 20:22:22 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra takes a 5ft step and casts
[Wed Jan 25 20:22:27 2017] : Alhandra: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Jan 25 20:22:32 2017] : Alhandra: on Eafrid
[Wed Jan 25 20:22:50 2017] : Guthmund: ooc is Eadfrid injured?
[Wed Jan 25 20:23:17 2017] : Alhandra: ooc Oh I thought I saw him injured. If not, I do something else.
[Wed Jan 25 20:23:34 2017] : DM: ooc that was the AoO caused by the map issues ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 20:23:38 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc I'm fine for now.
[Wed Jan 25 20:23:44 2017] : Alhandra: Guthmund is unreachable without AoO right?
[Wed Jan 25 20:23:59 2017] : DM: You can stand next to him, but you'd be casting in a threatened area.
[Wed Jan 25 20:24:45 2017] : Alhandra: which mini is the staglord? B right?
[Wed Jan 25 20:24:54 2017] : DM: You have the option of casting defensively, but that risks the spell fizzling. And yes, B is the Boss.
[Wed Jan 25 20:25:45 2017] : Guthmund: ooc do you have combat casting feat?
[Wed Jan 25 20:26:05 2017] : Guthmund: ooc defensive casting is much harder in Pathfinder
[Wed Jan 25 20:26:16 2017] : Alhandra: ooc na, I'm not healing you :)
[Wed Jan 25 20:26:45 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra moves to have a clear line of sight and shoots at the Staglord
[Wed Jan 25 20:26:57 2017] : Alhandra: Longbow (30ft): [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 Damage: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP;
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:02 2017] : Alhandra: ooc pfft.
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:05 2017] : DM: An unfortunate miss.
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:17 2017] : DM: Auchs tries to club Eadfrid to the ground...
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:20 2017] : Auchs: Greatclub: Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 - Damage: [1d10(5) + 7 + 3] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:25 2017] : Alhandra: ooc gotta go for my call. bb in 1/2 hour. Sorry about this. Especially with Bert not here :
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:29 2017] : Auchs: A hit, 15 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:45 2017] : DM: ooc I'll NPC you a bit - don't worry about it!
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:56 2017] : Eadfrid: "Argh!" (on 4 hp)
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:59 2017] : DM: The Stag Lord steps back again and shoots at Guthmund.
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:10 2017] : Stag Lord: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5 + 0] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:25 2017] : DM: ooc first attack only, so a miss.
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:28 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes 28 damage. [Wed Jan 25 20:28:33 2017] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 28 HP. [Wed Jan 25 20:28:42 2017] : Guthmund: ooc Phew!
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:42 2017] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:38 2017] : Guthmund: Taking advantage of the lack of melee weapon, Guthmund moves around the boss
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:47 2017] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 Damage: [2d4(1,4) + 11] = 16 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus; Bless
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:53 2017] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:57 2017] : Guthmund: ooc boo!
[Wed Jan 25 20:30:27 2017] : DM: The Stag Lord: AC = 20
[Wed Jan 25 20:30:40 2017] : DM: Guthmund doesn't manage to penetrate the bandit's defenses.
[Wed Jan 25 20:30:44 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jan 25 20:31:05 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Hit: [2d6(3,6) + 6] = 15 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 20:31:12 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jan 25 20:31:32 2017] : DM: Auchs staggers under the blow.
[Wed Jan 25 20:32:16 2017] : Alhandra: Alhandra pauses a moment, considering, and decides to finish off the bandit instead of healing Eadfrid first.
[Wed Jan 25 20:32:48 2017] : Alhandra: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3 damage [1d7(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jan 25 20:33:04 2017] : Alhandra: Unfortunately, she misses badly in her effort to avoid shooting Eadfrid in the back.
[Wed Jan 25 20:33:44 2017] : DM: Auchs tries to hit Eadfrid once more.
[Wed Jan 25 20:33:49 2017] : DM: Greatclub: Power Attack: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 - Damage: [1d10(9) + 7 + 3] = 19 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:33:52 2017] : Guthmund: ooc should we just wait for Del?
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:01 2017] : DM: ooc that might be a better idea...
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:06 2017] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:15 2017] : DM: ooc and that attack roll is withheld.
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:39 2017] : Eadfrid: good!
[Wed Jan 25 20:37:38 2017] : Guthmund: ooc did anyone else take up the Pathfinder Humble bundle?
[Wed Jan 25 20:38:26 2017] : DM: ooc yes, I did
[Wed Jan 25 20:38:45 2017] : DM: Mostly for the incredibly cheap AP, but also for the Technology sourcebook - thought it might be fun.
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:13 2017] : Eadfrid: brb
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:26 2017] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:38 2017] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:39 2017] : Game connected!
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:39 2017] : Eadfrid (enter): 20:39
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:40 2017] : Moving to room 'The Stag Lord's Fort'..
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:40 2017] : Eadfrid (enter): 20:39
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:40 2017] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jan 25 20:39:40 2017] : DM (enter): 20:39
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:40 2017] : Alhandra (enter): 20:39
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:40 2017] : Guthmund (enter): 20:39
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:47 2017] : Guthmund: ooc AP?
[Wed Jan 25 20:40:01 2017] : Eadfrid: Henry, can you reload the map background please
[Wed Jan 25 20:40:02 2017] : Guthmund: ooc never mind
[Wed Jan 25 20:40:33 2017] : Eadfrid: Interesting
[Wed Jan 25 20:40:49 2017] : DM: brb
[Wed Jan 25 20:40:54 2017] : Guthmund: So, Iron Gods AP?
[Wed Jan 25 20:44:25 2017] : DM: Yeah. Not scanned it yet - I've read the synopsis though.
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:15 2017] : DM: Did you read any of the material? I had a quick look at the Strategy Guide, and it's a reasonably decent "here's how to build a few different characters" guide, but not very deep.
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:19 2017] : Guthmund: How much would a full AP retail for in electronic form?
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:36 2017] : DM: typically around $15 per book, so $90 or so.
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:46 2017] : Guthmund: I've only just started to download it all
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:53 2017] : Guthmund: Wow, that is good then
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:39 2017] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:47 2017] : Adwulf (enter): 20:50
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:51 2017] : Adwulf: ooc hi
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:05 2017] : Alhandra: ooc cool, I might be late
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:09 2017] : Alhandra: this might take longer
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:39 2017] : Guthmund: I've just had a quick scan of the first PF society scenario and it looks pretty good also... there are 20 of those in total (I paid a whopping $8)
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:42 2017] : Guthmund: Hi Bert
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:51 2017] : Adwulf: whats up?
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:52 2017] : DM: Hi Bert
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:06 2017] : DM: We're on a pause for a moment.
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:09 2017] : DM: Can you see the map?
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:16 2017] : Adwulf: yes
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:17 2017] : Guthmund: ooc actually I paid $15
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:36 2017] : DM: Including the image?
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:59 2017] : Adwulf: I can see the fort, and 6 minis
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:09 2017] : DM: Cool.
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:15 2017] : Adwulf: and two maroon lines?
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:30 2017] : DM: OK, Adwulf arbitrarily joins Alhandra's initiative.
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:45 2017] : Adwulf: ok
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:05 2017] : DM: The maroon lines are there to mark the walls when we had map bugs.
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:18 2017] : Adwulf: kk
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:21 2017] : DM: Eadfrid is badly injured, facing off against the giant bandit with the club.
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:32 2017] : DM: Guthmund is also injured, facing the Stag Lord.
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:43 2017] : DM: GAME UNPAUSE
[Wed Jan 25 20:55:05 2017] : Adwulf: ooc I mis-read that as 'the giant panda'
[Wed Jan 25 20:55:25 2017] : DM: Adwulf, you're up. You can take an extra move action to get into position if you want.
[Wed Jan 25 20:56:27 2017] : Adwulf: ooc thats a tight squeeze
[Wed Jan 25 20:56:29 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc ah ha, found the bug I think
[Wed Jan 25 20:56:29 2017] : Guthmund: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:12 2017] : Adwulf: Rapier +1: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:27 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:43 2017] : DM: The blow doesn't penetrate Auchs' leather jerkin, but it does get his attention. He turns to hit Adwulf.
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:46 2017] : DM: Greatclub: Power Attack: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 - Damage: [1d10(5) + 7 + 3] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:56 2017] : Adwulf: ooc right
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:56 2017] : Guthmund: ooc bye!
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:02 2017] : Adwulf: 15 Damage: Aldwulf takes 15 damage. [Wed Jan 25 20:58:24 2017] : Stag Lord: Meanwhile, the Stag Lord looks at the fact he's almost surrounded, and steps back for one last shot at Guthmund.
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:29 2017] : Stag Lord: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 - Damage: [1d8(4) + 5 + 0] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:31 2017] : Adwulf: ooc are either of them injured?
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:37 2017] : Stag Lord: ooc first attack only, so a miss.
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:49 2017] : DM: ooc both of them are injured, quite badly.
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:51 2017] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:14 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund steps forwards and attacks with fury
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:17 2017] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14 Damage: [2d4(2,4) + 11] = 17 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus; Bless
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:24 2017] : Guthmund: ooc but no focus
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:27 2017] : Guthmund: DOne
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:42 2017] : DM: The attack misses, despite Guthmund's best efforts.
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:44 2017] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Jan 25 21:00:32 2017] : Eadfrid: 5ft step to the left and cleave A and B.
[Wed Jan 25 21:00:42 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22; Hit: [2d6(2,4) + 6] = 12 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 21:00:43 2017] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8; Hit: [2d6(1,2) + 6] = 9 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 21:00:46 2017] : DM: OK
[Wed Jan 25 21:00:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Jan 25 21:01:15 2017] : DM: The bandit falls, heavily, crashing to the ground. The Stag Lord looks around, and swears.
[Wed Jan 25 21:01:22 2017] : DM: His voice is deep and harsh:
[Wed Jan 25 21:01:24 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc -2 to AC because of cleave attempt.
[Wed Jan 25 21:01:52 2017] : DM: "You may kill us, but the land will kill you soon! She told me so!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:01:57 2017] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:41 2017] : Adwulf: Still reeling from the hit, Adwulf drops his sword,draws his bow and...
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:46 2017] : Adwulf: Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7, Damage: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:55 2017] : Adwulf: misses
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:00 2017] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:16 2017] : DM: A miss, and the arrow almost hits Eadfrid instead. Luckily, it sinks into Auchs' body instead.
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:44 2017] : DM: The Stag Lord steps back, away from the men with big swords, and fires two arrows.
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:52 2017] : DM: ooc first at Eadfrid, second at Guthmund.
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:56 2017] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5 + 0] = 7 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22, Damage: [7 + 2d8(4,8) + 10 + 0] = 29 HP
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:09 2017] : Adwulf: ooc ow!
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:09 2017] : DM: ooc ouch
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:30 2017] : DM: Eadfrid, are you spending 2 hero points to cheat death?
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:41 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc yes, please!
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:46 2017] : Guthmund: ooc hero points?!!
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:52 2017] : Adwulf: ooc cheap at twice the price!
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:55 2017] : DM: ooc 1 per level.
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:28 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc do I dodge the attack completely or just unconcious?
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:31 2017] : DM: The arrow flies true, but at the last minute Eadfrid turns his head. Instead of going through an eye, Eadfrid takes a long nasty cut along his forehead.
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:43 2017] : DM: The cut bleeds rapidly, temporarily blinding Eadfrid.
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:03 2017] : DM: ooc [1d3(2)] = 2 damage, and blinded until you take a full-round action to wipe the blood away.
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:06 2017] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:14 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund steps into the gap to flank him
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:21 2017] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 Damage: [2d4(4,2) + 11] = 17 HP; Power attack; Flanking; Ranger's Focus; Bless
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:38 2017] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:41 2017] : DM: In a final moment of desperation, Guthmund steps up and strikes. He finally lands the blow that's been eluding him all night, and the Stag Lord drops his bow at his feet.
[Wed Jan 25 21:08:20 2017] : Guthmund: ooc to paraphrase Burglar Bill "That's a nice bow... I'll have that!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:08:35 2017] : DM: He staggers forward, trying to grab Guthmund, but he only manages to drag a smear of blood down Guthmund's front.
[Wed Jan 25 21:08:50 2017] : DM: He falls, bleeding and dying.
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:05 2017] : DM: ooc no longer in initiative order. Well done all!
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:11 2017] : DM: ooc I'll have to add up the XP ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:23 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid takes a moment to wipe away the blood.
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:36 2017] : Guthmund: "Urgh!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:43 2017] : Eadfrid: "Gods, that was close!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:54 2017] : Guthmund: "Who is hurt? Alhandra, can you help?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:56 2017] : Adwulf: "I thought I was gone with that one hit!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:06 2017] : Eadfrid: "That Auchs fellow might have been dumb but he sure hits hard."
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:12 2017] : Guthmund: "Indeed Eadfrid, I thought that you were a goner"
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:35 2017] : Guthmund: "I'll testify to that Guthmund. I have such a lump"
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:45 2017] : DM: 1200xp each.
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:52 2017] : Eadfrid: "No idea how I missed that last arrow!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:12:04 2017] : Adwulf: "Who has the healing wand?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:12:31 2017] : Eadfrid: "Right, let's get patched up before investigating that old man in the cellar."
[Wed Jan 25 21:12:37 2017] : Guthmund: "I have it"
[Wed Jan 25 21:12:41 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP. Charges remaining: 42.
[Wed Jan 25 21:12:44 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Charges remaining: 41.
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:07 2017] : Guthmund: ooc though I was hoping for healing from Alhandra
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:18 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP. Charges remaining: 40.
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:23 2017] : Adwulf: ooc did del have to go?
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:28 2017] : DM: ooc Can we assume Alhandra channels energy twice?
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:35 2017] : DM: [2d6(5,1)] = 6 healing for everyone.
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:44 2017] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:13:46 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:13:52 2017] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:14:03 2017] : DM: And once more; better do it now.
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:05 2017] : Guthmund: ooc I'll take the 3 HP wand roll
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:13 2017] : DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:30 2017] : Guthmund: ooc 5 for Adwulf and 9 for Eadfrid?
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:33 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:14:38 2017] : Adwulf: ooc aye
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:42 2017] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 2 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:14:43 2017] : Adwulf: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:14:57 2017] : Eadfrid: 19 / 24 Hit Points
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:04 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc should do for now
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:00 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc fixed the image loading btw.
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:10 2017] : DM: ooc cool
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:26 2017] : Guthmund: ooc good stuff
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:32 2017] : DM: You explore the fort...
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:57 2017] : DM: There's an owlbear, still in the cage behind the crude portcullis.
[Wed Jan 25 21:17:07 2017] : DM: There's the three watchtowers, now empty and unguarded.
[Wed Jan 25 21:17:13 2017] : Eadfrid: "That creature can stay there for now."
[Wed Jan 25 21:17:25 2017] : Adwulf: ooc and we have a FORT!!!
[Wed Jan 25 21:17:47 2017] : Eadfrid: ooc with zombies!
[Wed Jan 25 21:17:48 2017] : DM: There's two horses, tied up in the corner of the stockade.
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:19 2017] : DM: It's not obvious where the entrance to the basement is - the two sets of stairs visible go up, not down.
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:28 2017] : Guthmund: "Shall we bring in our own horses?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:30 2017] : Adwulf: ooc we can terrorise the neighbourhood, looting and... oh
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:46 2017] : DM: ooc :-)
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:46 2017] : Guthmund: "But avoid any zombies for now by skirting around"
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:03 2017] : Adwulf: "May as well make ourselves comFORTable"
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:28 2017] : Guthmund: "He who would make a pun would pick a pock... oh!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:34 2017] : DM: ooc Sarah says "kill the annoying kid!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:38 2017] : Guthmund: "Err, no offence"
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:48 2017] : Adwulf: ooc :)
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:55 2017] : Eadfrid: "Where is this cellar then?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:58 2017] : DM: How are you searching for the basement?
[Wed Jan 25 21:20:11 2017] : Adwulf: "I'll start looking around"
[Wed Jan 25 21:20:15 2017] : Guthmund: "I think that the basement will wait until morning"
[Wed Jan 25 21:20:25 2017] : Guthmund: "We need to secure the horses"
[Wed Jan 25 21:20:33 2017] : Eadfrid: "I'll do that"
[Wed Jan 25 21:20:50 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid goes out to gather the horses, taking care to avoid any graves.
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:08 2017] : Guthmund: "You and I then, while the A's look for the basement"
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:12 2017] : DM: ooc the graves are unmarked, but the path in and out is safe.
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:25 2017] : Adwulf: Adwulf starts with the lookout towers
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:45 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund gathers his and Alhandra's horses
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:47 2017] : DM: It doesn't take long, and Adwulf finds the Stag Lord's chest of loot in his bedroom, but also a trapdoor down into the basement.
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:52 2017] : Adwulf: ooc then the main grounds, leaving the basement for last
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:21 2017] : Adwulf: ooc search for traps on the chest and trapdoor. Take 20
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:33 2017] : Adwulf: "These are bound to be trapped"
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:18 2017] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid secures the horses in the fort and once everyone is inside, closes and bars the main gate.
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:29 2017] : DM: ooc I'm going to have to write up the loot offline ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 21:24:03 2017] : Guthmund: Guthmund looks to make sure that all the fires are out and that there is no lasting damage from those that they created
[Wed Jan 25 21:24:17 2017] : DM: The fires are all out; the damage is limited to scorchmarks.
[Wed Jan 25 21:24:55 2017] : DM: GAME END