Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Dec 7 20:00:23 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 7 20:00:33 2016] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (23) Alhandra...
[Wed Dec 7 20:00:35 2016] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (21) Guthmund...
[Wed Dec 7 20:00:41 2016] : DM: ooc brb - just been asked to make a cup of tea
[Wed Dec 7 20:01:15 2016] : DM: ooc back
[Wed Dec 7 20:01:50 2016] : DM: You infiltrated the bandit camp, did NOT kill Akiros, but instead you recruited him.
[Wed Dec 7 20:02:31 2016] : DM: He has offered to be presented to Dovan as a hostage and torture victim in order to secure Oleg's release; the plan is for you then to attack and take out Dovan and his four bandits. It's a dangerous plan but it's the best one you could come up with.
[Wed Dec 7 20:03:06 2016] : DM: On the ride across the plains, Akiros alternates between silent - perhaps considering what is coming up, perhaps thinking of something else entirely - and talkative.
[Wed Dec 7 20:03:50 2016] : Akiros: "What brings you all out into the wilds? You don't look like you're running from something, and you don't look as... hardy as the natives. Weathered, I should say."
[Wed Dec 7 20:04:24 2016] : Eadfrid: "We're surveying the area, seeing what's out here."
[Wed Dec 7 20:04:30 2016] : Alhandra: ooc not sure I like it when the DM says "it's a dangerous plan"
[Wed Dec 7 20:05:10 2016] : Akiros: ooc :-)
[Wed Dec 7 20:05:35 2016] : Alhandra: "I am just looking for good company and adventure. The life of a cleric can be pretty boring if you stick to the religion bit"
[Wed Dec 7 20:06:13 2016] : Guthmund: "I'm just seeing what life brings. I have known very little but the wilds"
[Wed Dec 7 20:06:18 2016] : Akiros: "Why survey it? It's not land you can tame. Look at it!"
[Wed Dec 7 20:06:48 2016] : Akiros: Akiros gestures around at the hills, and they are indeed rugged and hostile terrain.
[Wed Dec 7 20:06:56 2016] : Guthmund: "Some people think that they 'own' it, and want to know what they own"
[Wed Dec 7 20:07:10 2016] : Guthmund: "That's one explanation... They are paying of course"
[Wed Dec 7 20:07:47 2016] : Akiros: "And is the pay good enough?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:08:28 2016] : Eadfrid: "Enough to keep us fed and well equiped with good gear."
[Wed Dec 7 20:09:07 2016] : Guthmund: "Plus, this untamed land has mysterious bounties... Including such things as bandit gear"
[Wed Dec 7 20:09:41 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid chuckles
[Wed Dec 7 20:09:47 2016] : Alhandra: "heh"
[Wed Dec 7 20:10:12 2016] : Akiros: "Then I wish you luck. You may have a hard road ahead."
[Wed Dec 7 20:10:23 2016] : Eadfrid: "Interesting work too, better than common mercenary work or signing up for some lords army."
[Wed Dec 7 20:11:33 2016] : DM: You ride on, and Akiros falls silent again.
[Wed Dec 7 20:12:23 2016] : DM: After a couple of days, conversation mixed with silences, you come to the hut.
[Wed Dec 7 20:12:43 2016] : DM: It's still a ramshackle little building, in the middle of nowhere.
[Wed Dec 7 20:14:03 2016] : DM: ooc and quite a busy one!
[Wed Dec 7 20:14:10 2016] : DM: how do you plan the approach?
[Wed Dec 7 20:15:15 2016] : Eadfrid: "We need to ensure Oleg's safety."
[Wed Dec 7 20:15:52 2016] : Guthmund: "Indeed, which probably means up close and personal... All of us into the hut"
[Wed Dec 7 20:16:27 2016] : Guthmund: "Perhaps if Akiros struggles, we *knock* him on the head"
[Wed Dec 7 20:16:49 2016] : Eadfrid: "I'd suggest a prisoner exchange in the open."
[Wed Dec 7 20:16:49 2016] : Guthmund: "Then have to carry the *unconscious* Akiros in?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:17:04 2016] : Akiros: "How soon? We may not want to approach with me in view."
[Wed Dec 7 20:17:24 2016] : Eadfrid: "Inside the hut would be cramped with few tactical options."
[Wed Dec 7 20:17:47 2016] : Alhandra: "But also cleared quickly"
[Wed Dec 7 20:18:03 2016] : Alhandra: "The open might allow for hidden snipers and such"
[Wed Dec 7 20:18:13 2016] : Alhandra: "But then also allows for better escape"
[Wed Dec 7 20:18:20 2016] : Alhandra: "I guess i'm undecided and will let you decide"
[Wed Dec 7 20:18:25 2016] : Eadfrid: "We may be able to secure Oleg with just your amulet, Akiros. Get some blood on it so it looks like it was obtained in a fight"
[Wed Dec 7 20:19:06 2016] : Akiros: "And what if he doubts you?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:19:16 2016] : Eadfrid: "Plan B?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:20:47 2016] : Akiros: "Yes, and what is that plan?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:21:07 2016] : Eadfrid: "Chopping things with my sword?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:21:35 2016] : Akiros: "How do you stop Oleg's death in that plan? Dovan is the sort to maim him, at least, just to spite you."
[Wed Dec 7 20:22:39 2016] : Eadfrid: "Ok, let's go with Guthmund's plan then."
[Wed Dec 7 20:22:40 2016] : Guthmund: "So, we carry an unconscious or playing dead Akiros in?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:23:16 2016] : Akiros: "That seems easier."
[Wed Dec 7 20:23:18 2016] : Guthmund: "Alhandra is on hand if Oleg is hurt before we can act"
[Wed Dec 7 20:23:26 2016] : Akiros: "Safer for Oleg, if not for me."
[Wed Dec 7 20:24:05 2016] : Alhandra: "Yes, I'll make sure to see how he's doing and monitor what they might be doing to him"
[Wed Dec 7 20:24:39 2016] : Akiros: "Then are we ready? How do we get Dovan out of the hut?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:24:43 2016] : Guthmund: "You'll need a concealed weapon... Or, if I leave my dagger loose in its sheath at my back, you could draw that quickly"
[Wed Dec 7 20:25:58 2016] : Guthmund: "I'm not sure Akiros. My plan involved us taking you inside"
[Wed Dec 7 20:26:36 2016] : Guthmund: "Perhaps some kind of enticement for them to come and finish you off?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:26:50 2016] : Guthmund: "Though such conversations are not my skill"
[Wed Dec 7 20:27:47 2016] : Akiros: "It is, I think, worth a try. Who will do the speaking?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:28:13 2016] : Eadfrid: "Not me."
[Wed Dec 7 20:28:23 2016] : Guthmund: ooc we lost our party face
[Wed Dec 7 20:28:32 2016] : Akiros: ooc did you ever really have one?
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:02 2016] : Akiros: ooc :-p
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:13 2016] : Guthmund: ooc well Adwulf is better than us grunting types
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:16 2016] : DM: So, it looks like Alhandra's been nominated to do the talking
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:23 2016] : Alhandra: "I guess I can do it"
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:36 2016] : Alhandra: "Or try at least"
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:48 2016] : Alhandra: "I don't like deceit much"
[Wed Dec 7 20:29:59 2016] : Guthmund: "The trouble is, inviting them to gloat over his corpse may seem out of character for you"
[Wed Dec 7 20:30:10 2016] : Alhandra: "That definitely"
[Wed Dec 7 20:30:46 2016] : Guthmund: "I guess Eadfrid and I will just have to give it a try"
[Wed Dec 7 20:31:38 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund loosely binds Akiros' hands and feet
[Wed Dec 7 20:31:51 2016] : Alhandra: We could also stage a fight between us about inviting them to come and gloat on his corpse?
[Wed Dec 7 20:32:13 2016] : Alhandra: +" "
[Wed Dec 7 20:32:28 2016] : DM: Guthmund: please make a skill check; one you think is appropriate
[Wed Dec 7 20:32:35 2016] : Eadfrid: "I think offering Akiros alive would be more interesting than dead."
[Wed Dec 7 20:32:43 2016] : Guthmund: Survival: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Dec 7 20:33:14 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra keeps her bow loosely at the ready
[Wed Dec 7 20:33:20 2016] : Alhandra: "Yes. Let's go."
[Wed Dec 7 20:33:23 2016] : Guthmund: "OK, alive but unconscious, and being carried"
[Wed Dec 7 20:33:36 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid keep his sword sheathed.
[Wed Dec 7 20:34:02 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes one end of the Akiros package and carries it
[Wed Dec 7 20:34:28 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid takes the other.
[Wed Dec 7 20:35:26 2016] : DM: Leaving Adwulf to watch the horses, you advance on the hut. Akiros does his best to hang limply.
[Wed Dec 7 20:35:54 2016] : Eadfrid: About 30ft away...
[Wed Dec 7 20:36:18 2016] : Eadfrid: (Loudly) "Hey Davros, we have someone here for you!"
[Wed Dec 7 20:36:48 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Davros?? :-D
[Wed Dec 7 20:37:18 2016] : DM: ooc Dovan :-p
[Wed Dec 7 20:37:35 2016] : ** Stag Lord found the F6 macro key **
[Wed Dec 7 20:37:42 2016] : Guthmund: ooc wrinkled old half-Dalek wheels out
[Wed Dec 7 20:37:55 2016] : Dovan: "What is it? I was just getting to know Oleg."
[Wed Dec 7 20:38:11 2016] : Bandit: The bandits snigger sycophantically
[Wed Dec 7 20:38:17 2016] : Eadfrid: "We have Akiros here for you, in exchange for Oleg."
[Wed Dec 7 20:38:17 2016] : Guthmund: ooc that sounds well creepy!
[Wed Dec 7 20:38:42 2016] : Dovan: "Is he dead? Can't see any wounds."
[Wed Dec 7 20:39:06 2016] : Guthmund: "We didn't cut him as we assumed you wanted his blood"
[Wed Dec 7 20:39:15 2016] : Eadfrid: "Unconcious, but alive."
[Wed Dec 7 20:39:24 2016] : Guthmund: "He's been clocked on the head though"
[Wed Dec 7 20:39:25 2016] : Dovan: "Well, some of it. Bring him in, then."
[Wed Dec 7 20:39:53 2016] : Guthmund: "Hah, yeah... How about you bring Oleg to us?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:40:14 2016] : Dovan: "Oh, I don't think so. I have something you need, but you just have something I want."
[Wed Dec 7 20:40:32 2016] : Dovan: Dovan twists Oleg's arm behind him, and the trader groans in pain.
[Wed Dec 7 20:41:06 2016] : Guthmund: "Oh, I think we understand each other, and we all know you need this more than want it"
[Wed Dec 7 20:41:24 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc well said!
[Wed Dec 7 20:41:27 2016] : Guthmund: "How else does life stay sweet?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:41:31 2016] : Dovan: ooc and you want it for all ti-i-iiime
[Wed Dec 7 20:41:52 2016] : Dovan: ooc Skill check, with a bonus for great roleplaying, please
[Wed Dec 7 20:41:59 2016] : Guthmund: Bluff: [1d20(11) + -2 + 0] = 9
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:07 2016] : Dovan: Bluff: [1d20(9) + 1 + 6] = 16
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:15 2016] : Dovan: "I can live without."
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:24 2016] : Dovan: ooc Sense Motive checks from all of you, please.
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:33 2016] : Guthmund: "Like a fish without water"
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:35 2016] : Alhandra: Bluff: [1d20(8) + 0 + 0] = 8
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:35 2016] : Guthmund: Sense Motive: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:37 2016] : Alhandra: Sense Motive: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Dec 7 20:42:58 2016] : Dovan: Guthmund recognises the hint of desperation in Dovan's voice
[Wed Dec 7 20:43:19 2016] : Guthmund: "You know what, maybe I'll kill him myself..."
[Wed Dec 7 20:43:28 2016] : Guthmund: "You only wanted him dead to give us Oleg"
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:01 2016] : Dovan: ooc One last skill check - you've got him on the ropes.
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:10 2016] : Guthmund: ooc -2 Cha!
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:14 2016] : Guthmund: Bluff: [1d20(1) + -2 + 0] = -1
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:18 2016] : Eadfrid: "I see a small, ramshackle hut, not a fort with dozens of men under your command. Akiros is your ticket back in."
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:21 2016] : Guthmund: ooc ROFL
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:23 2016] : Dovan: ooc oops.
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:30 2016] : Alhandra: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:34 2016] : Eadfrid: Diplomacy: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Dec 7 20:44:53 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra tries a diversion
[Wed Dec 7 20:45:37 2016] : Alhandra: "And really, how are you going to get some without being back in? It takes a bandit to make them fall."
[Wed Dec 7 20:46:11 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra smiles and eyes Dovan in a langorous fashion
[Wed Dec 7 20:46:16 2016] : Alhandra: Bluff: [1d20(19) + 0 + 0] = 19
[Wed Dec 7 20:46:20 2016] : Guthmund: Feeling the blush rise, giving away the bluff Guthmund draws his sword and lays it on Akiros' neck
[Wed Dec 7 20:46:36 2016] : Dovan: Dovan grins at Alhandra.
[Wed Dec 7 20:47:01 2016] : Dovan: "Is that a promise, dearie?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:47:12 2016] : Dovan: "All right, boys, bring him out."
[Wed Dec 7 20:47:45 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra grins back
[Wed Dec 7 20:47:46 2016] : Dovan: Dovan courageously leads from the rear.
[Wed Dec 7 20:48:01 2016] : Guthmund: "OK Oleg, come over here"
[Wed Dec 7 20:48:23 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid has looked around for the best escape route for Oleg.
[Wed Dec 7 20:48:26 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Dec 7 20:48:53 2016] : Bandit: The bandits hold on to Oleg's arms. Oleg himself is staggering, barely conscious.
[Wed Dec 7 20:49:19 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra takes a step topwards him, eyeing Dovan.
[Wed Dec 7 20:49:23 2016] : Alhandra: "May I?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:49:39 2016] : Alhandra: "I'll take care of him"
[Wed Dec 7 20:49:46 2016] : Bandit: "Put Akiros on the ground, and step back. Then you'll have him."
[Wed Dec 7 20:49:55 2016] : Alhandra: She stops in her tracks
[Wed Dec 7 20:49:59 2016] : Guthmund: ooc he's on the ground
[Wed Dec 7 20:50:08 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid steps 5 ft back.
[Wed Dec 7 20:50:08 2016] : Guthmund: ooc at least in my head
[Wed Dec 7 20:50:33 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund also
[Wed Dec 7 20:50:52 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra moves aside
[Wed Dec 7 20:50:54 2016] : Bandit: The bandits step forward, two of them going to grab Akiros.
[Wed Dec 7 20:51:12 2016] : Guthmund: "Whoa... Oleg first if you please?"
[Wed Dec 7 20:51:19 2016] : Bandit: The other two shove Oleg, hard, and he staggers towards Alhandra.
[Wed Dec 7 20:51:26 2016] : Alhandra: [1d100(69)] = 69
[Wed Dec 7 20:51:30 2016] : Alhandra: ooc sorry
[Wed Dec 7 20:51:36 2016] : Alhandra: ooc wrong click ;)
[Wed Dec 7 20:51:47 2016] : Bandit: ooc Say when you're planning to attack :)
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:20 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra receives Oleg in her arms and moves away from the center of the field
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:35 2016] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1 + 2] = 13
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:49 2016] : Bandit: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:50 2016] : Alhandra: She appraises his health
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:52 2016] : Guthmund: As Oleg hits Alhandra, Guthmund steps forwards and swipes the bandit in front of him
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:52 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc as soon as Oleg is a safe distance away
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:56 2016] : Bandit: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:57 2016] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Dec 7 20:52:58 2016] : Guthmund: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Dec 7 20:53:14 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc or as soon as someone attack ;)
[Wed Dec 7 20:53:19 2016] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 7 20:53:26 2016] : Alhandra: ooc heal check or ?
[Wed Dec 7 20:53:27 2016] : Bandit: Alhandra, you're first. Make a reflex save to avoid Oleg colliding with you (or to catch him)
[Wed Dec 7 20:53:29 2016] : Alhandra: Heal: [1d20(20) + 2 + 0] = 22
[Wed Dec 7 20:53:55 2016] : Alhandra: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Dec 7 20:54:19 2016] : Alhandra: ooc I would have secured him before attacking :P
[Wed Dec 7 20:54:20 2016] : Akiros: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Dec 7 20:54:48 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 7 20:55:13 2016] : Guthmund: ooc the jig is up, no time to wait
[Wed Dec 7 20:55:16 2016] : DM: Alhandra staggers as Oleg thumps into her, but manages to lower him to the ground. He's injured but alive; he won't be any help in the fight though.
[Wed Dec 7 20:55:37 2016] : Alhandra: ooc k, is he alive enought that I don't need to heal him?
[Wed Dec 7 20:55:49 2016] : DM: ooc yes, he is.
[Wed Dec 7 20:55:49 2016] : Alhandra: ooc ie. he can't be one shot? :D
[Wed Dec 7 20:56:04 2016] : DM: ooc he can be one-shot - witness Eadfrid bisecting Kressle :-)
[Wed Dec 7 20:56:15 2016] : Alhandra: ooc heh
[Wed Dec 7 20:56:22 2016] : DM: ooc standard action only, as you didn't make the save
[Wed Dec 7 20:57:22 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc classic mercenary problem, how to bisect a bandit with only a straight sword and compass.
[Wed Dec 7 20:57:36 2016] : DM: ooc :-D
[Wed Dec 7 20:58:13 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra nocks an arrow
[Wed Dec 7 20:58:23 2016] : Alhandra: ooc I can't attack right? so done.
[Wed Dec 7 20:58:27 2016] : DM: ooc correct
[Wed Dec 7 20:58:37 2016] : Guthmund: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 7 20:58:41 2016] : DM: Dovan shouts in rage
[Wed Dec 7 20:58:59 2016] : DM: "Treachery! Kill Akiros first!"
[Wed Dec 7 20:59:19 2016] : DM: He waits for the bandits to act.
[Wed Dec 7 20:59:28 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Dec 7 20:59:39 2016] : Guthmund: ooc I had my sword out, having put it to Akiros' neck
[Wed Dec 7 20:59:42 2016] : Eadfrid: "Treachery! Says the bandit kidnapper. Ha!"
[Wed Dec 7 20:59:57 2016] : Guthmund: ooc am I able to do the 5ft step and chop?
[Wed Dec 7 21:00:11 2016] : DM: ooc yes, you did. And yes, you have a full round of actions.
[Wed Dec 7 21:00:18 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Ah, OK
[Wed Dec 7 21:00:27 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7 Damage: [2d4(3,1) + 9] = 13 HP; Power attack;
[Wed Dec 7 21:00:33 2016] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Dec 7 21:00:41 2016] : Guthmund: Dang
[Wed Dec 7 21:01:05 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund crouches, presenting the dagger in sheath to Akiros
[Wed Dec 7 21:01:10 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Dec 7 21:01:23 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Dec 7 21:01:36 2016] : Guthmund: ooc i.e. revealing it on my back
[Wed Dec 7 21:01:48 2016] : Guthmund: "Akiros!"
[Wed Dec 7 21:01:58 2016] : Eadfrid: Step forwards and draw sword, cutting bandit B.
[Wed Dec 7 21:02:05 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19; Hit: [2d6(5,6) + 6] = 17 damage.
[Wed Dec 7 21:02:11 2016] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Dec 7 21:02:28 2016] : DM: Bandit: AC = 13
[Wed Dec 7 21:02:39 2016] : DM: The bandit dies.
[Wed Dec 7 21:02:56 2016] : Eadfrid: "The blade also cut Kressie in two, surrender now!"
[Wed Dec 7 21:03:00 2016] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Dec 7 21:03:06 2016] : Eadfrid: Done (for real now)
[Wed Dec 7 21:03:40 2016] : Bandit: ooc technically that's a standard action...
[Wed Dec 7 21:03:40 2016] : Guthmund: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 7 21:04:03 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc oh, ok. ignore it then.
[Wed Dec 7 21:04:20 2016] : Bandit: The bandits ignore Eadfrid, at least the surviving ones do, and two of them stab at Akiros.
[Wed Dec 7 21:04:31 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:04:32 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:04:36 2016] : Bandit: Akiros Ismort: AC = 17
[Wed Dec 7 21:04:52 2016] : Bandit: One of them hits, as Akiros is unable to roll aside in time.
[Wed Dec 7 21:05:06 2016] : Bandit: The third bandit shoots at Eadfrid.
[Wed Dec 7 21:05:08 2016] : Bandit: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19 - Damage: [1d8(5)] = 5 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:05:22 2016] : Eadfrid: Hit
[Wed Dec 7 21:05:48 2016] : Dovan: ... and Dovan circles around the back of Guthmund, stabbing at him.
[Wed Dec 7 21:05:54 2016] : Dovan: Rapier: Attack: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:06:13 2016] : Guthmund: Miss
[Wed Dec 7 21:06:15 2016] : Dovan: His blade bounces off Guthmund's armour.
[Wed Dec 7 21:07:04 2016] : Dovan: Akiros stands up, grabbing Guthmund's dagger as he does so.
[Wed Dec 7 21:07:16 2016] : Dovan: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:07:17 2016] : Dovan: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:07:36 2016] : Dovan: He takes another cut from the bandit, but he stands ready, a grin on his face.
[Wed Dec 7 21:08:11 2016] : Akiros: "I've been waiting for this!"
[Wed Dec 7 21:08:28 2016] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Dec 7 21:08:35 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra aligns to aim at Dovan, and shoots
[Wed Dec 7 21:08:37 2016] : Alhandra: Longbow: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16 Damage: [1d8(1) + 0] = 1 HP;
[Wed Dec 7 21:08:47 2016] : Alhandra: ooc seriously?
[Wed Dec 7 21:08:56 2016] : Alhandra: ooc 1 HP :(((
[Wed Dec 7 21:09:00 2016] : DM: Dovan from Nisroch: AC = 17
[Wed Dec 7 21:09:08 2016] : DM: The shot misses.
[Wed Dec 7 21:09:23 2016] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Dec 7 21:09:29 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Dec 7 21:09:55 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund focuses on Dovan, pulling his focus onto him
[Wed Dec 7 21:10:07 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [2d4(3,1) + 11] = 15 HP
Critical threat: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11, Damage: [15 + 2d4(2,1) + 11] = 29 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;

[Wed Dec 7 21:10:33 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Dec 7 21:10:34 2016] : DM: It's a good hit, and Dovan only just avoids serious injury.
[Wed Dec 7 21:10:48 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Dec 7 21:10:58 2016] : Eadfrid: Circle round to flank E.
[Wed Dec 7 21:11:18 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22; Hit: [2d6(3,5) + 6] = 14 damage.
[Wed Dec 7 21:11:22 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Dec 7 21:11:44 2016] : DM: Another bandit dies.
[Wed Dec 7 21:11:55 2016] : DM: The bandits look more worried now.
[Wed Dec 7 21:12:30 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d8(4)] = 4 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:12:33 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:12:54 2016] : DM: Neither of them manages to hit Eadfrid, and Dovan is also looking worried.
[Wed Dec 7 21:14:01 2016] : Dovan: ooc Guthmund, what's your CMD?
[Wed Dec 7 21:14:16 2016] : Guthmund: ooc 1
[Wed Dec 7 21:14:19 2016] : Guthmund: ooc 18
[Wed Dec 7 21:14:52 2016] : Dovan: Acrobatics: [1d20(1) + 3 + 6] = 10
[Wed Dec 7 21:15:05 2016] : Dovan: You get an AoO as Dovan tries moving out of the way.
[Wed Dec 7 21:15:31 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 Damage: [2d4(2,1) + 11] = 14 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Dec 7 21:15:51 2016] : Dovan: Another hit, and Dovan is badly injured now.
[Wed Dec 7 21:15:52 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Get some!
[Wed Dec 7 21:16:02 2016] : Dovan: He circles around behind Eadfrid and stabs him.
[Wed Dec 7 21:16:07 2016] : Dovan: Rapier: Attack: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [6 + 1d6(3) + 3] = 12 HP

[Wed Dec 7 21:16:12 2016] : Dovan: Sneak Attack: Sneak Attack: Dovan twists the blade for [2d6(3,1)] = 4 extra damage.
[Wed Dec 7 21:16:23 2016] : Dovan: ooc 16 damage.
[Wed Dec 7 21:16:39 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid falls (-9)
[Wed Dec 7 21:16:45 2016] : Guthmund: ooc eek!
[Wed Dec 7 21:17:25 2016] : Akiros: Akiros roars in rage, and charges past the bandit to take on Dovan.
[Wed Dec 7 21:17:33 2016] : Akiros: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:17:41 2016] : Akiros: ooc that was the bandit AoO.
[Wed Dec 7 21:17:57 2016] : Akiros: Longsword: Attack: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 - Damage: [1d8(4) + 4 + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:18:08 2016] : Akiros: Akiros misses Dovan in his fury.
[Wed Dec 7 21:18:23 2016] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Dec 7 21:18:30 2016] : Alhandra: ooc L is Eafrid, right?
[Wed Dec 7 21:18:38 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 7 21:18:59 2016] : Guthmund: ooc he needs phoenix down
[Wed Dec 7 21:19:08 2016] : Alhandra: ooc ?
[Wed Dec 7 21:19:22 2016] : DM: ooc Final Fantasy reference
[Wed Dec 7 21:19:22 2016] : Guthmund: ooc obscure Final Fantasy reference
[Wed Dec 7 21:19:29 2016] : DM: ooc not THAT obscure :-p
[Wed Dec 7 21:19:57 2016] : Alhandra: ooc how badly injured is 1?
[Wed Dec 7 21:20:01 2016] : Alhandra: ooc A sorry
[Wed Dec 7 21:20:44 2016] : DM: ooc A is uninjured
[Wed Dec 7 21:21:09 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [1d6(6)] = 6 HP healing.
[Wed Dec 7 21:21:19 2016] : Alhandra: ooc wait!
[Wed Dec 7 21:21:28 2016] : Alhandra: ooc I move NOT to include Dovan and C
[Wed Dec 7 21:21:51 2016] : DM: ooc Perception check to judge the distance accurately
[Wed Dec 7 21:22:16 2016] : Alhandra: ooc lost my skills lol
[Wed Dec 7 21:22:24 2016] : Alhandra: Perception: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Dec 7 21:22:33 2016] : Guthmund: ooc you want to include one of the Cs ;-)
[Wed Dec 7 21:22:44 2016] : Alhandra: ooc the blue C of course :P
[Wed Dec 7 21:22:56 2016] : DM: Alhandra judges the distance, and everyone nearby is healed.
[Wed Dec 7 21:22:59 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Dec 7 21:23:35 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund moves to attack Dovan, avoiding A
[Wed Dec 7 21:23:39 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 Damage: [2d4(3,2) + 11] = 16 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Dec 7 21:23:48 2016] : Guthmund: And misses
[Wed Dec 7 21:23:49 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Dec 7 21:24:32 2016] : DM: A miss.
[Wed Dec 7 21:24:42 2016] : DM: Eadfrid is not bleeding, but is peacefully unconscious.
[Wed Dec 7 21:24:56 2016] : DM: The bandits try to surround Akiros.
[Wed Dec 7 21:25:16 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:25:23 2016] : Bandit: Rapier: Attack: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:25:40 2016] : Bandit: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18 - Damage: [1d8(8)] = 8 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:25:48 2016] : Bandit: And the archer shoots Alhandra.
[Wed Dec 7 21:25:58 2016] : Bandit: ooc 5 damage to Akiros, and 8 damage to Alhandra.
[Wed Dec 7 21:26:34 2016] : Bandit: Akiros ignores the wound, and hurls himself at Dovan.
[Wed Dec 7 21:26:47 2016] : Bandit: Rapier: Attack: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:26:50 2016] : Bandit: Sneak Attack: Sneak Attack: Dovan twists the blade for [2d6(2,1)] = 3 extra damage.
[Wed Dec 7 21:26:55 2016] : Bandit: CMB: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Dec 7 21:27:12 2016] : Bandit: He takes a cut, but grabs the smaller man and bears him to the ground.
[Wed Dec 7 21:27:21 2016] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Dec 7 21:28:16 2016] : Alhandra: 8 Damage: Alhandra takes 8 damage. [Wed Dec 7 21:28:59 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra casts a spell
[Wed Dec 7 21:29:37 2016] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 1 minutes.
[Wed Dec 7 21:29:48 2016] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Dec 7 21:30:10 2016] : DM: Guthmund? Dovan is grappled by Akiros. The two bandits are uninjured. Dovan is badly injured.
[Wed Dec 7 21:30:32 2016] : Guthmund: ooc which is the archer?
[Wed Dec 7 21:30:37 2016] : DM: ooc C. Red C.
[Wed Dec 7 21:30:48 2016] : DM: ooc and if you cut him in half, you'll have parted the Red C.
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:00 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund steps and menaces the archer
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:03 2016] : Guthmund: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:09 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 Damage: [2d4(2,3) + 9] = 14 HP; Power attack; Bless
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:15 2016] : Guthmund: ooc dang
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:18 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:23 2016] : Guthmund: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:39 2016] : DM: The archer avoids Guthmund's attack.
[Wed Dec 7 21:31:52 2016] : Bandit: The bandits carry on attacking...
[Wed Dec 7 21:32:09 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:32:15 2016] : Alhandra: ooc uhoh
[Wed Dec 7 21:32:18 2016] : Bandit: Alhandra dodges the clumsy charge.
[Wed Dec 7 21:32:33 2016] : Bandit: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 - Damage: [1d8(7)] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:32:49 2016] : Bandit: And the bowshot misses Guthmund.
[Wed Dec 7 21:33:07 2016] : Dovan: Dovan grabs his dagger and tries to stab Akiros.
[Wed Dec 7 21:33:14 2016] : Dovan: Dagger: Attack: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Dec 7 21:33:31 2016] : Dovan: He sticks the blade in and twists it.
[Wed Dec 7 21:33:48 2016] : Dovan: CMB: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Dec 7 21:34:13 2016] : Akiros: Akiros manages to pin Dovan to the ground, so he can't move.
[Wed Dec 7 21:34:28 2016] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Dec 7 21:35:30 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra takes a 5 ft step and fires her bow
[Wed Dec 7 21:35:38 2016] : Guthmund: ooc channel!
[Wed Dec 7 21:35:51 2016] : Guthmund: ooc no AoO, heal yourself and Guthmund
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:10 2016] : Alhandra: ooc right, A is not injured is he?
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:11 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Not me, Eadfrid I mean
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:16 2016] : Guthmund: ooc no
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:17 2016] : Alhandra: ooc ok, scractch the bow. Channel
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:28 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [1d6(3)] = 3 HP healing.
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:50 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc on zero
[Wed Dec 7 21:36:51 2016] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 3 HP. [Wed Dec 7 21:37:05 2016] : DM: Eadfrid regains consciousness, and it hurts.
[Wed Dec 7 21:37:19 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Dec 7 21:37:32 2016] : Guthmund: ooc is there a penalty for attacking Dovan?
[Wed Dec 7 21:37:46 2016] : DM: ooc yes... let me check.
[Wed Dec 7 21:38:10 2016] : DM: ooc A pinned creature is tightly bound and can take few actions. A pinned creature cannot move and is denied its Dexterity bonus. A pinned character also takes an additional –4 penalty to his Armor Class.
[Wed Dec 7 21:38:29 2016] : DM: ooc AC is going to be about 9. No penalty.
[Wed Dec 7 21:38:48 2016] : Guthmund: Seeing the opportunity, Guthmund attacks Dovan
[Wed Dec 7 21:38:51 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 Damage: [2d4(2,2) + 11] = 15 HP
Critical threat: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12, Damage: [15 + 2d4(2,2) + 11] = 30 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus; Bless

[Wed Dec 7 21:38:57 2016] : Guthmund: ooc have that
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:06 2016] : DM: Dovan ceases to be a thread.
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:10 2016] : DM: ooc threat.
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:20 2016] : DM: In fact, all the little pieces of him cease to be a threat.
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:24 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:31 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund roars...
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:35 2016] : Guthmund: "Dovan is dead"
[Wed Dec 7 21:39:51 2016] : Guthmund: "Look at the chunks, and wonder if you want to join him"
[Wed Dec 7 21:40:02 2016] : Eadfrid: Splattered with Dovan's blood, Eadfrid grimmaces and stands, picking up his sword.
[Wed Dec 7 21:40:05 2016] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Dec 7 21:40:17 2016] : DM: The bandits start to flee.
[Wed Dec 7 21:40:46 2016] : DM: You will easily be able to ride them down if you try. Are you pursuing or letting them go?
[Wed Dec 7 21:40:59 2016] : Eadfrid: "Run them down."
[Wed Dec 7 21:40:59 2016] : DM: ooc not in Initiative order any more.
[Wed Dec 7 21:41:02 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Pursue
[Wed Dec 7 21:41:12 2016] : DM: ooc kill or capture?
[Wed Dec 7 21:41:16 2016] : Guthmund: ooc capture
[Wed Dec 7 21:41:37 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid stays where he his, still weak.
[Wed Dec 7 21:41:49 2016] : DM: The two bandits are dragged in, terrified, almost too scared to struggle.
[Wed Dec 7 21:42:07 2016] : Bandit: "Boss? Why are you with them?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:42:18 2016] : Akiros: "There's a better way, lads."
[Wed Dec 7 21:42:30 2016] : Guthmund: "Hah, he's your boss now?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:42:56 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund rummages in his bag and helps Eadfrid
[Wed Dec 7 21:42:58 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP. Charges remaining: 49.
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:00 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP. Charges remaining: 48.
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:01 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra gets closer to everyone
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:13 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [1d6(1)] = 1 HP healing.
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:32 2016] : Eadfrid: "Thanks."
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:39 2016] : Alhandra: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Dec 7 21:43:56 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid searches Dovan's body.
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:58 2016] : Guthmund: "Alhandra, your healing in the battle was very timely!"
[Wed Dec 7 21:43:59 2016] : Bandit: "Well, Dovan's not giving orders, is he?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:44:20 2016] : Guthmund: "Eadfrid would surely have perished without it"
[Wed Dec 7 21:44:46 2016] : Alhandra: "It might have been but I was off my game. I'm glad we made it, i saw a time when we didn't"
[Wed Dec 7 21:44:56 2016] : Bandit: ooc I'll write up Dovan's loot later.
[Wed Dec 7 21:45:48 2016] : Guthmund: "We all have a role to play"
[Wed Dec 7 21:46:01 2016] : Bandit: "Does that mean you're letting us go?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:46:50 2016] : Guthmund: "Really? Let's ask Oleg what he thinks we should do with you"
[Wed Dec 7 21:47:02 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra is tending to Oleg
[Wed Dec 7 21:47:21 2016] : Oleg: "Ugh, that's better."
[Wed Dec 7 21:48:18 2016] : Oleg: "But I still ache in all the places I every knew about."
[Wed Dec 7 21:49:00 2016] : Guthmund: ooc is Oleg injured - HP wise?
[Wed Dec 7 21:49:09 2016] : Eadfrid: "What do you want done with the remaining bandits, Oleg?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:49:18 2016] : DM: ooc yes, he's quite badly injured.
[Wed Dec 7 21:49:27 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP. Charges remaining: 47.
[Wed Dec 7 21:49:59 2016] : Guthmund: ooc shock - PC uses 25 GP worth of magic on NPC
[Wed Dec 7 21:50:03 2016] : Oleg: "I say execute them, but do it painlessly. If you can."
[Wed Dec 7 21:50:12 2016] : Oleg: ooc not even an NG PC :-)
[Wed Dec 7 21:50:23 2016] : Oleg: "I thank you for that, Guthmund."
[Wed Dec 7 21:50:27 2016] : Guthmund: ooc he better be worth it ;-)
[Wed Dec 7 21:51:04 2016] : Guthmund: "OK. Akiros, what is your take?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:51:19 2016] : Akiros: "You're better people than you think you are, you four, and there's not often I've thought that."
[Wed Dec 7 21:52:16 2016] : Akiros: "Will you take me as guard? I will work for it. Just give me an honest life again."
[Wed Dec 7 21:52:16 2016] : Guthmund: "We branded those others and had them work for Oleg"
[Wed Dec 7 21:52:40 2016] : Oleg: "And you think I can forgive these two? After what they watched? How they... laughed?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:52:56 2016] : Guthmund: "I didn't say so Oleg"
[Wed Dec 7 21:53:33 2016] : Guthmund: "I grow weary of judging. Someone else make a decision"
[Wed Dec 7 21:53:41 2016] : Guthmund: ooc BRB
[Wed Dec 7 21:54:02 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid prepares a rope and looks for a handy tree.
[Wed Dec 7 21:54:35 2016] : Alhandra: ooc typical decision fatigue at the end of a hard day ;)
[Wed Dec 7 21:54:43 2016] : Akiros: "Perhaps we chain them and judge them in the morning? With fewer fresh wounds and more rest, perhaps we will find the forgiveness we cannot find now."
[Wed Dec 7 21:55:06 2016] : Alhandra: "I'd find it fair for them to see if they want to amend their ways, the way Akiros did"
[Wed Dec 7 21:55:21 2016] : Alhandra: "So yes"
[Wed Dec 7 21:55:29 2016] : Alhandra: "Let us wait"
[Wed Dec 7 21:56:32 2016] : Guthmund: "Regardless, Oleg will not take them"
[Wed Dec 7 21:56:37 2016] : DM: You chain the bandits, and set up camp a little further from the carnage. The next day will bring a change for the prisoners: death, or a second chance. For now, though... for now they are still alive.
[Wed Dec 7 21:56:50 2016] : Guthmund: "But how about Akiros Oleg?"
[Wed Dec 7 21:57:00 2016] : DM: 375xp each
[Wed Dec 7 21:57:01 2016] : Guthmund: "He was a key part in your rescue"
[Wed Dec 7 21:57:39 2016] : Oleg: "For now, he can work with us. Kesten may want another man on the walls, and he took risks for me."
[Wed Dec 7 21:57:44 2016] : Oleg: "Thank you."
[Wed Dec 7 21:57:51 2016] : DM: GAME END