Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Sep 21 20:15:34 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 21 20:16:36 2016] : DM: You were searching for the bandit camp. You made it to the forest, put the executed bandit leader on display as a warning, and tried to lure enemies to come and find you.
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:04 2016] : Eadfrid: Which didn't work.
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:17 2016] : Adwulf: ooc excellent
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:20 2016] : DM: None showed up: you were following tracks, but lost them; eventually, you found an abandoned campsite. As you were searching it, you disturbed two wild boars, which attacked.
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:30 2016] : DM: Eadfrid and Guthmund were both badly injured.
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:38 2016] : Eadfrid: -2
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:39 2016] : DM: In the aftermath, a quiet voice said "Oh dear. We weren't watching."
[Wed Sep 21 20:17:47 2016] : DM: Another voice, slightly higher-pitched, replied "And whose fault was that? You were looking for another prank, and they nearly got killed!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:18:15 2016] : Adwulf: ooc .... odd
[Wed Sep 21 20:18:39 2016] : DM: (The voices were from the forest canopy).
[Wed Sep 21 20:18:40 2016] : Guthmund: HP Status 6 out of 12.
[Wed Sep 21 20:18:59 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund attempts to aid Eadfrid
[Wed Sep 21 20:19:02 2016] : Guthmund: Heal: [1d20(15) + 1 + 0] = 16
[Wed Sep 21 20:19:14 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc I'm already stable
[Wed Sep 21 20:19:48 2016] : DM: ooc I thought Alhandra had channeled energy to give you another [1d6(4)] = 4
[Wed Sep 21 20:20:07 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc might have missed it.
[Wed Sep 21 20:20:17 2016] : Eadfrid: Eafrid regains conciousness.
[Wed Sep 21 20:20:20 2016] : DM: Anyway, if not, she did now ;-)
[Wed Sep 21 20:20:40 2016] : Eadfrid: "I'm ordering bacon sandwiches at the next inn."
[Wed Sep 21 20:20:54 2016] : Eadfrid: "Pork revenge"
[Wed Sep 21 20:21:09 2016] : DM: The sounds of the second boar, staggering off into the undergrowth, are clearly audible.
[Wed Sep 21 20:21:26 2016] : Adwulf: "Lets get out of here"
[Wed Sep 21 20:22:24 2016] : Eadfrid: "Agreed"
[Wed Sep 21 20:22:30 2016] : DM: A rush of sounds comes from where the boar is, as if there are suddenly about five boars.
[Wed Sep 21 20:22:38 2016] : Guthmund: "We could take this boar with us"
[Wed Sep 21 20:22:53 2016] : Adwulf: "I think we should run!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:22:59 2016] : Guthmund: ooc did it disappear?
[Wed Sep 21 20:23:19 2016] : DM: ooc the injured one went off into the undergrowth; the dead one is still right there.
[Wed Sep 21 20:23:54 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid picks up his sword and starts moving away from the boars.
[Wed Sep 21 20:23:56 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf gets the injured pair to their feet
[Wed Sep 21 20:24:09 2016] : Guthmund: "OK, I'm not in much of a state to fight more of them"
[Wed Sep 21 20:24:42 2016] : DM: Perception checks, please!
[Wed Sep 21 20:24:49 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Sep 21 20:24:54 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Sep 21 20:25:54 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Sep 21 20:26:04 2016] : Eadfrid: (shouting up) "If this is some sort of joke it isn't very funny!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:26:32 2016] : Adwulf: "Joke??!
[Wed Sep 21 20:26:35 2016] : Adwulf: "Joke??!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:26:38 2016] : DM: The sounds stop.
[Wed Sep 21 20:26:52 2016] : Eadfrid: "Come down here!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:27:03 2016] : DM: "Why?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:27:12 2016] : DM: There's more giggling, audible this time.
[Wed Sep 21 20:27:22 2016] : DM: Knowledge: Nature, please!
[Wed Sep 21 20:27:24 2016] : Eadfrid: "So we can see who you are."
[Wed Sep 21 20:27:57 2016] : DM: "We're us. Isn't it obvious?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:28:10 2016] : Adwulf: "What??"
[Wed Sep 21 20:28:22 2016] : DM: "What what?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:28:29 2016] : DM: Giggling
[Wed Sep 21 20:29:04 2016] : Guthmund: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Sep 21 20:29:21 2016] : Adwulf: "I'm glad someone is finding something funny"
[Wed Sep 21 20:29:33 2016] : Guthmund: "What is going on here Eadfrid? Who are you talking to?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:29:47 2016] : DM: ooc everyone has now heard the voices
[Wed Sep 21 20:29:48 2016] : Eadfrid: "Some pranksters in the trees, laughing at us."
[Wed Sep 21 20:30:10 2016] : DM: ooc Eadfrid and Adwulf can roll Knowledge: Nature
[Wed Sep 21 20:30:18 2016] : Adwulf: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Sep 21 20:30:49 2016] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Sep 21 20:30:57 2016] : Adwulf: "I think its some kids having a laugh at our expense"
[Wed Sep 21 20:31:08 2016] : DM: "We're NOT kids."
[Wed Sep 21 20:31:29 2016] : Adwulf: "Well, you're certainly acting like kids"
[Wed Sep 21 20:31:51 2016] : DM: "I think they're mean, like the other ones."
[Wed Sep 21 20:32:02 2016] : DM: The voice sounds a lot less cheerful now
[Wed Sep 21 20:32:15 2016] : Eadfrid: "Fey like to play pranks."
[Wed Sep 21 20:32:59 2016] : Eadfrid: "We're not mean, it's just that your fun nearly killed us."
[Wed Sep 21 20:33:25 2016] : DM: "That wasn't us. We'd have stopped you, only he wasn't paying attention."
[Wed Sep 21 20:33:33 2016] : DM: "That's not fair!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:33:36 2016] : Guthmund: "Look, we're looking for some villains, and it might be that they have also hurt you"
[Wed Sep 21 20:33:42 2016] : DM: There are two different voices.
[Wed Sep 21 20:33:48 2016] : Guthmund: "Have you seen them?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:34:07 2016] : DM: "What villains?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:34:14 2016] : DM: The voice sounds wary
[Wed Sep 21 20:34:30 2016] : DM: "And how do we know you're not villains? You don't have much sense of humour."
[Wed Sep 21 20:35:22 2016] : Adwulf: "Well, you seem to know more about us than we know about you."
[Wed Sep 21 20:35:35 2016] : DM: "That's because you're big, and you're obvious."
[Wed Sep 21 20:35:39 2016] : DM: "We're not."
[Wed Sep 21 20:35:41 2016] : Guthmund: "Well, we haven't tried to burn you out"
[Wed Sep 21 20:36:00 2016] : Guthmund: "If we didn't care we could have tried that already"
[Wed Sep 21 20:36:10 2016] : DM: ooc Diplomacy check, please.
[Wed Sep 21 20:36:20 2016] : Adwulf: (mutters)"still might"
[Wed Sep 21 20:36:37 2016] : DM: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Sep 21 20:37:39 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 20:38:41 2016] : DM: ooc ping?
[Wed Sep 21 20:39:08 2016] : Guthmund: Diplomacy: [1d20(14) + -2] = 12
[Wed Sep 21 20:39:20 2016] : DM: The voices huff.
[Wed Sep 21 20:39:38 2016] : DM: "I don't think that's any way to talk to friends!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:39:49 2016] : DM: "Enjoy your villains."
[Wed Sep 21 20:39:56 2016] : Adwulf: "What friends?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:39:58 2016] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Sep 21 20:40:02 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Sep 21 20:40:06 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Sep 21 20:40:50 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Sep 21 20:41:38 2016] : DM: Adwulf sees two small shapes, about the size of a cat, flitting off between the trees. Eadfrid points out that one of them has wings like a butterfly, and is dragon-shaped.
[Wed Sep 21 20:41:53 2016] : DM: The other one looks like a grasshopper-bodied centaur.
[Wed Sep 21 20:42:09 2016] : DM: They fly off, deeper into the forest.
[Wed Sep 21 20:42:15 2016] : Adwulf: "Did you see that?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:42:25 2016] : Guthmund: "Nope"
[Wed Sep 21 20:42:26 2016] : Eadfrid: "What were they?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:42:32 2016] : Guthmund: "Damne time wasters"
[Wed Sep 21 20:42:51 2016] : Adwulf: "Amen"
[Wed Sep 21 20:43:00 2016] : DM: Knowledge: Nature, now you've seen them.
[Wed Sep 21 20:43:22 2016] : Eadfrid: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(5) + 1] = 6 (untrained: 6)
[Wed Sep 21 20:43:54 2016] : DM: Eadfrid doesn't know what the fey are.
[Wed Sep 21 20:44:00 2016] : Adwulf: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Sep 21 20:44:06 2016] : DM: Nor does Adwulf.
[Wed Sep 21 20:44:16 2016] : Guthmund: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Sep 21 20:45:23 2016] : DM: Guthmund points out that the dragon-like one was a pseudodragon; fey are also amenable to being bribed with shiny things (especially if you call it a "gift").
[Wed Sep 21 20:45:54 2016] : Guthmund: "Hoy, hoy, lookee here... Some gold on the ground"
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:08 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund says very loudly
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:19 2016] : DM: ooc is it mean of me to ask for a Bluff check?
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:23 2016] : Adwulf: "Where?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:26 2016] : Guthmund: Bluff: [1d20(5) + -2 + 0] = 3
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:54 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf looks at Guth as if he's lost it
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:55 2016] : Guthmund: "shh"
[Wed Sep 21 20:46:59 2016] : DM: "You need lessons!"
[Wed Sep 21 20:47:08 2016] : DM: The voice sounds amused.
[Wed Sep 21 20:47:24 2016] : Guthmund: "Got you back didn't it?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:47:42 2016] : Guthmund: "Here, look I can make a gift of a gold piece or two"
[Wed Sep 21 20:47:43 2016] : DM: "No."
[Wed Sep 21 20:47:43 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf turns to Eadfrid and does the little swirly finger thing at the side of his head
[Wed Sep 21 20:47:51 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf turns to Eadfrid and does the little swirly finger thing at the side of his head
[Wed Sep 21 20:48:10 2016] : DM: ooc the "no" was in relation to "Got you back."
[Wed Sep 21 20:48:27 2016] : Guthmund: "We didn't do too well against those boars"
[Wed Sep 21 20:48:45 2016] : Guthmund: "And friends could certainly help one another"
[Wed Sep 21 20:48:52 2016] : DM: "Hmph. You're not very effective, are you?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:49:01 2016] : Adwulf: "ohhh,I get it"
[Wed Sep 21 20:49:08 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund pops 3 GP on a branch at head height
[Wed Sep 21 20:49:26 2016] : DM: "That's not very shiny money, is it Perlivash?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:49:47 2016] : DM: "No, Tyg, it isn't."
[Wed Sep 21 20:50:02 2016] : DM: Perlivash, from the voices, is the faerie dragon.
[Wed Sep 21 20:50:09 2016] : DM: ooc pseudodragon.
[Wed Sep 21 20:50:43 2016] : Eadfrid: "What's shinier than gold?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:50:55 2016] : DM: "All sorts of things."
[Wed Sep 21 20:50:57 2016] : Guthmund: "Silver?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:51:09 2016] : DM: "Only if it's pretty."
[Wed Sep 21 20:51:40 2016] : DM: "Tell you what, you're being good sports, so we'll give you a hint."
[Wed Sep 21 20:52:05 2016] : Adwulf: "Go on"
[Wed Sep 21 20:52:08 2016] : DM: "There's an area northwest of here, where a nasty man set up a lot of traps."
[Wed Sep 21 20:52:25 2016] : Adwulf: "What kind of traps?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:52:30 2016] : DM: "They're nasty traps, too, not just the sort of thing that kill cleanly."
[Wed Sep 21 20:52:50 2016] : DM: "Ooh, all sorts. Bear traps and wolf traps and man traps and pit traps and log traps."
[Wed Sep 21 20:53:08 2016] : Adwulf: "Sounds nasty"
[Wed Sep 21 20:53:20 2016] : DM: "But if you clear them all up we'll know you're not nasty."
[Wed Sep 21 20:54:32 2016] : DM: "Will you do it?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:54:36 2016] : Guthmund: "Right... And then?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:54:37 2016] : Adwulf: "But we already know we're not nasty. What do we get out of you knowing it too?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:54:47 2016] : DM: "We can help you."
[Wed Sep 21 20:55:17 2016] : DM: "We can tell you where the mean bigginses are."
[Wed Sep 21 20:55:39 2016] : Adwulf: "Ah, ok then"
[Wed Sep 21 20:55:45 2016] : Guthmund: ooc thieves, we hates 'em
[Wed Sep 21 20:55:56 2016] : DM: ooc bandits, we hates 'em :-p
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:19 2016] : Guthmund: "Have the biginses got your precious?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:26 2016] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:28 2016] : Eadfrid: "They seem a bit flightly and unreliable but it might be the best lead we have."
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:30 2016] : DM: "Who's precious?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:45 2016] : Adwulf: "Agreed, Eadfrid"
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:45 2016] : Guthmund: "Oh, just the shiny things you like"
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:46 2016] : Eadfrid: "We should clear out those traps."
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:49 2016] : Guthmund: "OK"
[Wed Sep 21 20:56:52 2016] : DM: An acorn falls on Eadfrid's head.
[Wed Sep 21 20:57:19 2016] : Eadfrid: "I mean spontaneous and funny?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:57:30 2016] : DM: "Much better."
[Wed Sep 21 20:57:58 2016] : DM: "Are you ready? You'll need to be careful, there's traps everywhere."
[Wed Sep 21 20:58:15 2016] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 21 20:58:22 2016] : Eadfrid: "Can you help us spot them?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:58:39 2016] : DM: "We don't know where they all are, and it's a long way for us."
[Wed Sep 21 20:58:56 2016] : DM: Diplomacy check please.
[Wed Sep 21 20:59:09 2016] : Guthmund: "But you could help with some? Nearest by?"
[Wed Sep 21 20:59:14 2016] : Eadfrid: Diplomacy: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Sep 21 20:59:14 2016] : Guthmund: ooc aid another
[Wed Sep 21 20:59:18 2016] : Guthmund: Diplomacy: [1d20(16) + -2] = 14
[Wed Sep 21 20:59:35 2016] : DM: "Hmmm... no."
[Wed Sep 21 20:59:50 2016] : DM: "You're not funny enough."
[Wed Sep 21 21:00:19 2016] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 21 21:02:45 2016] : DM: ooc back.
[Wed Sep 21 21:02:53 2016] : DM: You've not convinced them, this time.
[Wed Sep 21 21:03:11 2016] : DM: "We won't get in your way, though, and we won't distract you with pranks."
[Wed Sep 21 21:03:41 2016] : Adwulf: ooc back
[Wed Sep 21 21:03:47 2016] : Eadfrid: "Very well, let's tackle these traps ourselves."
[Wed Sep 21 21:04:20 2016] : DM: ooc setting off immediately, or resting overnight? It's evening, and you're injured.
[Wed Sep 21 21:05:00 2016] : Eadfrid: "But after we've rested."
[Wed Sep 21 21:05:06 2016] : Adwulf: "We need rest. You two get some sleep, I'll take first watch"
[Wed Sep 21 21:05:09 2016] : Guthmund: "Unless you can heal us"
[Wed Sep 21 21:05:13 2016] : DM: "We'll watch for you!"
[Wed Sep 21 21:05:54 2016] : DM: "Can't make it better. Sleep makes it better."
[Wed Sep 21 21:06:21 2016] : Eadfrid: Zzzzzz
[Wed Sep 21 21:07:07 2016] : DM: You each gain HP for resting, and Alhandra uses her last Channel Energy to heal you for [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Sep 21 21:08:20 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc how many points for resting?
[Wed Sep 21 21:08:22 2016] : DM: The day dawns bright and fresh; there's a bit of dew around, but you're unharmed.
[Wed Sep 21 21:08:32 2016] : DM: ooc 1 each - 1/level.
[Wed Sep 21 21:08:57 2016] : Guthmund: [1d1(1)] = 1
[Wed Sep 21 21:08:59 2016] : Eadfrid: 6 / 12 Hit Points
[Wed Sep 21 21:09:11 2016] : Guthmund: Rest: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Sep 21 21:10:18 2016] : DM: As you set off to investigate the traps, the two fey flit ahead in the branches, guiding you. The journey goes smoothly, and after a couple of hours Perlivash says:
[Wed Sep 21 21:10:27 2016] : DM: "Here it is! Look, there's the first trap."
[Wed Sep 21 21:10:45 2016] : DM: And sure enough, there's a nasty-looking bear trap hidden in the undergrowth.
[Wed Sep 21 21:10:56 2016] : DM: It's set, and ready to spring.
[Wed Sep 21 21:11:06 2016] : Adwulf: "Nicely spotted"
[Wed Sep 21 21:11:27 2016] : Adwulf: "Lets see what I can do with it"
[Wed Sep 21 21:11:34 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid sets it off with a stick.
[Wed Sep 21 21:11:49 2016] : Adwulf: "Aw now wheres the fun in that?"
[Wed Sep 21 21:11:54 2016] : DM: The stick dies horribly.
[Wed Sep 21 21:11:59 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 21 21:12:34 2016] : DM: It'll take a bit of time to explore the area thoroughly, especially if you're being careful. Are you following any particular plan?
[Wed Sep 21 21:13:28 2016] : Guthmund: "Do we just walk around in a grid pattern?"
[Wed Sep 21 21:13:52 2016] : Adwulf: "Only way I can see of covering all the ground"
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:07 2016] : Eadfrid: "Agreed."
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:39 2016] : DM: OK - I'll need some perception checks, please: 5 each.
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:44 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:45 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:45 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:46 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed Sep 21 21:14:46 2016] : Adwulf: Perception: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:07 2016] : DM: [1d100(8)] = 8
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:08 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:08 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:09 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:09 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:10 2016] : Eadfrid: Perception: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:11 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:12 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:13 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:13 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:14 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:16 2016] : DM: [1d100(49)] = 49
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:48 2016] : Adwulf: ooc take 3 off each of mine please
[Wed Sep 21 21:15:49 2016] : DM: Late in the second day, Adwulf only just manages to stop Eadfrid and Guthmund stepping in to a trap, but he does in the end.
[Wed Sep 21 21:16:09 2016] : DM: It's a close-run thing.
[Wed Sep 21 21:16:27 2016] : DM: ooc you rest overnight, and gain [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP each
[Wed Sep 21 21:16:39 2016] : DM: ooc assuming Alhandra channels energy again.
[Wed Sep 21 21:16:59 2016] : Adwulf: ooc healbot.Activate()
[Wed Sep 21 21:17:09 2016] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 21 21:17:23 2016] : Adwulf: oco hey look, I managed to make dnd even nerdier!
[Wed Sep 21 21:18:12 2016] : DM: You also hear some sounds in the distance.
[Wed Sep 21 21:18:15 2016] : DM: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Sep 21 21:18:29 2016] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Sep 21 21:19:33 2016] : DM: There's a lot of trees, and you have time to run or hide if you want.
[Wed Sep 21 21:19:40 2016] : Guthmund: Perception: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Sep 21 21:19:52 2016] : Adwulf: "Quick, hide" (quietly)
[Wed Sep 21 21:20:12 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf hides behind a big tree
[Wed Sep 21 21:21:39 2016] : DM: Stealth checks, please.
[Wed Sep 21 21:21:45 2016] : Guthmund: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Sep 21 21:21:57 2016] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:02 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund whispers "Bandits"
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:07 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(5) + -1 + 1] = 5
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:07 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(1) + -1 + 1] = 1
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:08 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(20) + -1 + 1] = 20
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:09 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(11) + -1 + 1] = 11
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:10 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(18) + -1 + 1] = 18
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:11 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(4) + -1 + 1] = 4
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:32 2016] : DM: One of the bandits says "Up ahead, lads!"
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:38 2016] : DM: Initiative, please
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:45 2016] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Sep 21 21:22:50 2016] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Sep 21 21:23:31 2016] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1 + 2] = 13
[Wed Sep 21 21:23:43 2016] : Eadfrid: Stealth: [1d20(5) + -3] = 2
[Wed Sep 21 21:23:55 2016] : DM: ooc Eadfrid wears his hi-vis jacket
[Wed Sep 21 21:24:12 2016] : Eadfrid: *clank*
[Wed Sep 21 21:24:50 2016] : Guthmund: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Sep 21 21:24:56 2016] : DM: Guthmund is first.
[Wed Sep 21 21:25:44 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund mobes to tree cover then attempts an initial attack with his longbow
[Wed Sep 21 21:25:56 2016] : Guthmund: Longbow: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP; Ranger's Focus; Bless
[Wed Sep 21 21:26:08 2016] : DM: Guthmund shoots the tree in front of him.
[Wed Sep 21 21:26:10 2016] : Guthmund: ooc no bless!
[Wed Sep 21 21:26:15 2016] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Sep 21 21:26:16 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:27:33 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf tries to get closer without being seen
[Wed Sep 21 21:27:42 2016] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22
[Wed Sep 21 21:27:51 2016] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:27:54 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Sep 21 21:28:03 2016] : Eadfrid: Advancing
[Wed Sep 21 21:28:31 2016] : Eadfrid: Ready an attack on the first enemy to get in sword range.
[Wed Sep 21 21:28:32 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:29:35 2016] : DM: The bandits advance, drawing their swords.
[Wed Sep 21 21:29:42 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:31:57 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund moves closer and attacks again, dropping his longbow and switching to sling
[Wed Sep 21 21:32:01 2016] : Guthmund: Sling: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 Damage: [1d4(3) + 6] = 9 HP; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 21:32:22 2016] : DM: The trees are in the way: [1d100(60)] = 60
[Wed Sep 21 21:32:32 2016] : DM: But Guthmund manages to hit, and drops a bandit.
[Wed Sep 21 21:32:40 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:32:42 2016] : DM: Adwulf/
[Wed Sep 21 21:34:01 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves into view and swings with his sling
[Wed Sep 21 21:34:15 2016] : Adwulf: Sling: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7 Damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:34:20 2016] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:34:22 2016] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Sep 21 21:34:24 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:00 2016] : Eadfrid: Advance and draw and throw an axe.
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:12 2016] : Eadfrid: Throwing Axe: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4; Hit: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:16 2016] : Eadfrid: At C
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:19 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:24 2016] : DM: That's a miss :)
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:36 2016] : DM: Two of the bandits charge at Eadfrid
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:51 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:35:53 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:36:19 2016] : DM: One shoots at Adwulf
[Wed Sep 21 21:36:21 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9 - Damage: [1d8(1)] = 1 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:36:35 2016] : DM: The other two shoot at Guthmund
[Wed Sep 21 21:36:37 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 - Damage: [1d8(4)] = 4 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:36:38 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 - Damage: [1d8(1)] = 1 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:06 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes 1 damage. [Wed Sep 21 21:37:11 2016] : DM: 6 damage to Eadfrid, 1 to Guthmund.
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:13 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:40 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund moves and attacks A
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:46 2016] : Guthmund: Sling: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 Damage: [1d4(2) + 6] = 8 HP; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:47 2016] : DM: Bandit: AC = 13
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:55 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:37:59 2016] : DM: Miss (shooting into melee)
[Wed Sep 21 21:38:03 2016] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Sep 21 21:39:09 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf swings at A before moving closer
[Wed Sep 21 21:39:12 2016] : Adwulf: Sling: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20 Damage: [1d4(4) + 2] = 6 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:39:23 2016] : DM: Hit.
[Wed Sep 21 21:39:37 2016] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:40:04 2016] : DM: The bandit is injured, but keeps fighting. Eadfrid?
[Wed Sep 21 21:40:24 2016] : Eadfrid: Attacking C
[Wed Sep 21 21:40:32 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20; Hit: [2d6(5,6) + 6] = 17 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:40:41 2016] : Eadfrid: 5ft step to the N
[Wed Sep 21 21:40:42 2016] : Eadfrid: Done.
[Wed Sep 21 21:40:53 2016] : DM: The bandit tries to parry the blade, but Eadfrid is too strong for him.
[Wed Sep 21 21:41:10 2016] : DM: ooc is Mardram medium or small?
[Wed Sep 21 21:41:55 2016] : Adwulf: _Adwulf_ is medium
[Wed Sep 21 21:42:07 2016] : DM: ooc :-p
[Wed Sep 21 21:42:14 2016] : Adwulf: ooc :)
[Wed Sep 21 21:42:21 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:42:43 2016] : DM: The injured bandit staggers and fails to injure Adwulf.
[Wed Sep 21 21:42:56 2016] : DM: The others shoot at Eadfrid, since he looks dangerous.
[Wed Sep 21 21:42:59 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15 - Damage: [1d8(5)] = 5 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:43:00 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5 - Damage: [1d8(5)] = 5 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:43:01 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6 - Damage: [1d8(4)] = 4 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:43:05 2016] : DM: Ineffectually.
[Wed Sep 21 21:43:07 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:44:01 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund moves, then attacks F
[Wed Sep 21 21:44:04 2016] : Guthmund: Sling: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 Damage: [1d4(2) + 6] = 8 HP; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 21:44:09 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:44:20 2016] : DM: The bandit doubles over in agony.
[Wed Sep 21 21:44:23 2016] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Sep 21 21:45:27 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf drops his sling, draws his sword, and tries to prick the Bandit
[Wed Sep 21 21:45:29 2016] : Adwulf: Rapier: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12 Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:45:39 2016] : Adwulf: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:45:46 2016] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Sep 21 21:45:49 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Sep 21 21:46:36 2016] : Eadfrid: Charge at D
[Wed Sep 21 21:46:39 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7; Hit: [2d6(3,6) + 6] = 15 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:46:45 2016] : Eadfrid: Fail
[Wed Sep 21 21:46:46 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:46:56 2016] : DM: Eadfrid trips over an exposed tree root, and almost drops his sword.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:16 2016] : DM: The bandits attack; D and E drop their bows and draw swords instead.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:26 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:27 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:42 2016] : DM: Eadfrid takes another 6 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:47 2016] : Eadfrid: -1 / 12 Hit Points
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:47 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:57 2016] : DM: Adwulf takes 7 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:47:57 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid is down (again)
[Wed Sep 21 21:48:01 2016] : DM: And F shoots at Guthmund
[Wed Sep 21 21:48:10 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11 - Damage: [1d8(4)] = 4 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:48:13 2016] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Sep 21 21:48:15 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:48:18 2016] : Adwulf: 7 Damage: Aldwulf takes 7 damage. [Wed Sep 21 21:48:58 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund tries to finish off F
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:01 2016] : Bandit: "That's one down, lads!"
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:11 2016] : Adwulf: ooc Was there not a another Channel Energy when we woke up 'this morning'?
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:12 2016] : Guthmund: Sling: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 Damage: [1d4(1) + 6] = 7 HP; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:19 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Dang!
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:25 2016] : Bandit: ooc there was, yes - so you started on full HP
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:32 2016] : Bandit: Guthmund misses. Adwulf?
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:48 2016] : Bandit: ooc so Eadfrid should be on 2/12.
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:53 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf grits his teeth from the pain and tries again
[Wed Sep 21 21:49:55 2016] : Adwulf: Rapier: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:50:00 2016] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Sep 21 21:50:03 2016] : Adwulf: ooc sigh
[Wed Sep 21 21:50:20 2016] : Bandit: The bandit grins as he parries the attack. Eadfrid? You're not actually down.
[Wed Sep 21 21:50:39 2016] : Eadfrid: Attacking D
[Wed Sep 21 21:50:41 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8; Hit: [2d6(3,1) + 6] = 10 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:02 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:07 2016] : Bandit: It's a bad day for Eadfrid as he misses again. The bandits fight back.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:09 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:13 2016] : Guthmund: ooc step out of flank?
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:18 2016] : Bandit: ooc what's Adwulf's AC?
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:26 2016] : Adwulf: ooc 17
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:30 2016] : Bandit: ooc 5 damage.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:39 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc doesn't really help.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:45 2016] : Bandit: The bandits manoeuver to keep Eadfrid between them.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:47 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:51:48 2016] : Bandit: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:05 2016] : Bandit: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11 - Damage: [1d8(5)] = 5 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:15 2016] : Bandit: And F misses Guthmund.
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:21 2016] : Bandit: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:28 2016] : Guthmund: Sling: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 Damage: [1d4(3) + 6] = 9 HP; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:46 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:49 2016] : Adwulf: 5 Damage: Aldwulf takes 5 damage. [Wed Sep 21 21:52:56 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund growls in disapproval
[Wed Sep 21 21:52:57 2016] : Bandit: Adwulf, stabilisation check please.
[Wed Sep 21 21:53:05 2016] : Adwulf: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Sep 21 21:53:33 2016] : Bandit: Adwulf stops bleeding too badly.
[Wed Sep 21 21:53:42 2016] : Bandit: Eadfrid?
[Wed Sep 21 21:54:26 2016] : Eadfrid: Didn't the bandits just take me out?
[Wed Sep 21 21:54:32 2016] : Bandit: ooc didn't think so
[Wed Sep 21 21:54:43 2016] : Eadfrid: AC is only 16.
[Wed Sep 21 21:54:53 2016] : Bandit: ooc ah. Yes, stabilisation check please.
[Wed Sep 21 21:55:07 2016] : Eadfrid: Constitution: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Sep 21 21:55:19 2016] : Bandit: Eadfrid bleeds
[Wed Sep 21 21:55:45 2016] : Guthmund: ooc hmm, I wouldn't have moved that for then
[Wed Sep 21 21:55:53 2016] : Bandit: The bandits laugh, and move to surroung Guthmund.
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:02 2016] : Guthmund: ooc far
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:16 2016] : Bandit: "Surrender or die!"
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:24 2016] : Guthmund: "Never!"
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:35 2016] : Bandit: The fourth bandit shoots at Guthmund
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:37 2016] : Bandit: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 - Damage: [1d8(3)] = 3 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:40 2016] : Guthmund: ooc they moved more than 30 ft
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:49 2016] : Bandit: ooc not the one who attacked.
[Wed Sep 21 21:56:52 2016] : Bandit: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:57:10 2016] : Bandit: A and F are injured (F very badly).
[Wed Sep 21 21:57:42 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund drops the sling and draws his falchion, attacking A
[Wed Sep 21 21:57:49 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 Damage: [2d4(3,2) + 11] = 16 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 21:57:57 2016] : Bandit: An instant kill.
[Wed Sep 21 21:58:07 2016] : Bandit: Eadfrid, another CON check please.
[Wed Sep 21 21:58:10 2016] : Eadfrid: Constitution: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Sep 21 21:58:37 2016] : Bandit: ooc that's a success. Just.
[Wed Sep 21 21:58:46 2016] : Bandit: The bandits attack Guthmund, angily.
[Wed Sep 21 21:58:56 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:58:57 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21, Damage: [4 + 1d6(5) + 1] = 10 HP

[Wed Sep 21 21:58:57 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:03 2016] : DM: ooc OUCH!
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:05 2016] : Adwulf: ooc oh well
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:06 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes 10 damage. [Wed Sep 21 21:59:28 2016] : Bandit: "Where did he go?"
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:34 2016] : Guthmund: ooc if only I had cleave!
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:42 2016] : DM: Guthmund has been turned invisible
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:49 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Sep 21 21:59:55 2016] : Guthmund: ooc do I know that?
[Wed Sep 21 22:00:37 2016] : DM: ooc hmm. That's an interesting question. I'm going with no, you're still visible to yourself - you just look a bit misty.
[Wed Sep 21 22:00:53 2016] : Guthmund: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(1) + 0] = 1
[Wed Sep 21 22:01:05 2016] : DM: Guthmund knows as much as Jon Snow.
[Wed Sep 21 22:01:28 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund wonders what the hell they are talking about
[Wed Sep 21 22:01:43 2016] : Guthmund: ooc who looks most injured?
[Wed Sep 21 22:01:55 2016] : Adwulf: ooc you
[Wed Sep 21 22:02:01 2016] : Guthmund: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 21 22:02:14 2016] : DM: ooc F is badly injured.
[Wed Sep 21 22:02:42 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund attacks F, then steps back
[Wed Sep 21 22:02:53 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 Damage: [2d4(2,1) + 11] = 14 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Sep 21 22:03:03 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Sep 21 22:03:27 2016] : DM: The two surviving bandits yell in horror as their companion is brutally killed, and the blood sprays across them.
[Wed Sep 21 22:03:38 2016] : DM: They run away.
[Wed Sep 21 22:03:50 2016] : Bandit: "What the hell was that?!"
[Wed Sep 21 22:04:15 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund checks the others over...
[Wed Sep 21 22:04:27 2016] : Guthmund: Heal: [1d20(12) + 1 + 0] = 13
[Wed Sep 21 22:04:31 2016] : Guthmund: Heal: [1d20(9) + 1 + 0] = 10
[Wed Sep 21 22:04:38 2016] : DM: They're both out of danger, but unconscious.
[Wed Sep 21 22:04:58 2016] : Perlivash: The pseudodragon appears.
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:02 2016] : Guthmund: "Hmm, I guess I could make a camp while they sleep it off"
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:10 2016] : Guthmund: "Ugh!"
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:14 2016] : Perlivash: "I came to say thank you, but you were all in trouble!"
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:15 2016] : Guthmund: "You again"
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:18 2016] : Perlivash: "Again."
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:22 2016] : Adwulf: ooc pity no one saw your victory attack. Well, no one reliable
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:29 2016] : Perlivash: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:34 2016] : Guthmund: "Well, people keep hitting us"
[Wed Sep 21 22:05:44 2016] : Perlivash: "I hope you don't mind being invisible. It'll wear off soon."
[Wed Sep 21 22:06:06 2016] : Guthmund: "I'm invisible?"
[Wed Sep 21 22:06:26 2016] : Perlivash: "For now. That's why they stopped hitting you. You're oozing by the way."
[Wed Sep 21 22:07:12 2016] : Guthmund: "Not a lot I can do about that"
[Wed Sep 21 22:07:29 2016] : Guthmund: "We had a cleric somewhere, but they seem to have got lost"
[Wed Sep 21 22:07:45 2016] : Perlivash: "Clerics do that. You should have a druid instead. Much... more foresty."
[Wed Sep 21 22:07:53 2016] : Perlivash: "Anyway, this should wake them up."
[Wed Sep 21 22:07:59 2016] : Guthmund: "I'm sure they are"
[Wed Sep 21 22:08:53 2016] : Perlivash: Perlivash shakes water from the branches over both Eadfrid and Adwulf, and they return to painful consciousness.
[Wed Sep 21 22:09:09 2016] : Adwulf: "Arghhh"
[Wed Sep 21 22:09:11 2016] : Eadfrid: "I need to get myself some better armour."
[Wed Sep 21 22:09:31 2016] : Perlivash: "Do you lot want to sleep, again? It's getting dark."
[Wed Sep 21 22:09:37 2016] : Perlivash: GAME END