Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 31 20:20:31 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 31 20:21:21 2016] : DM: You travelled, yesterday evening, to Oleg's Trading Post. You all hold a charter to explore the Greenbelt, and to do what you can to end banditry in the region.
[Wed Aug 31 20:22:24 2016] : DM: Oleg's is the edge of civilisation, on the northern edge of the Greenbelt. When you got there, they told you about trouble with bandits; it's now just after dawn the following day and you are waiting in ambush.
[Wed Aug 31 20:22:36 2016] : DM: Stealth checks, everyone, please!
[Wed Aug 31 20:22:40 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(1) + -1 + 1] = 1
[Wed Aug 31 20:22:41 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(19) + -1 + 1] = 19
[Wed Aug 31 20:22:41 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(18) + -1 + 1] = 18
[Wed Aug 31 20:22:48 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(3) + 1 + 4] = 8
[Wed Aug 31 20:23:10 2016] : Eadfrid: Stealth: [1d20(6) + -3] = 3
[Wed Aug 31 20:23:15 2016] : Guthmund: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20
[Wed Aug 31 20:23:25 2016] : Alhandra: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Aug 31 20:23:28 2016] : Adwulf: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Aug 31 20:23:35 2016] : Eadfrid: Eafrid's scale mail rattles as he moves.
[Wed Aug 31 20:24:04 2016] : DM: OK. The bandits dismount just outside the gates, tie up their horses, and swagger in.
[Wed Aug 31 20:24:10 2016] : Guthmund: ooc what class is he?
[Wed Aug 31 20:24:16 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc fighter
[Wed Aug 31 20:24:46 2016] : DM: The leader (A), a bearded man with a swagger, swears at Oleg.
[Wed Aug 31 20:25:03 2016] : DM: "What's this damned cart doing in the way?!"
[Wed Aug 31 20:25:57 2016] : DM: One of the others says "There's someone behind it, boss!"
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:01 2016] : DM: Initiative, please!
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:04 2016] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:06 2016] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:15 2016] : Guthmund: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:15 2016] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 1 + 2] = 15
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:24 2016] : Alhandra: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Aug 31 20:26:26 2016] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Aug 31 20:27:02 2016] : DM: The bandits react quickly, and one of them rushes forward to attack Eadfrid.
[Wed Aug 31 20:27:12 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 - Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 31 20:27:21 2016] : DM: Not flat-footed, so probably a miss.
[Wed Aug 31 20:27:41 2016] : DM: The others draw their bows.
[Wed Aug 31 20:27:47 2016] : DM: Alhandra, you're next
[Wed Aug 31 20:28:02 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc AC is 16
[Wed Aug 31 20:28:08 2016] : Alhandra: ooc oh no!
[Wed Aug 31 20:28:40 2016] : DM: ooc if you want to, you can delay until after everyone else ;-)
[Wed Aug 31 20:29:07 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra appraises the situation and waits until everyone has started moving
[Wed Aug 31 20:29:19 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 31 20:29:27 2016] : Eadfrid: Attack B
[Wed Aug 31 20:29:31 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23; Hit: [2d6(4,1) + 4] = 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 31 20:29:44 2016] : Eadfrid: done
[Wed Aug 31 20:29:59 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc er. not +10
[Wed Aug 31 20:30:09 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17; Hit: [2d6(4,5) + 4] = 13 damage.
[Wed Aug 31 20:30:17 2016] : DM: He drops, screaming, and is quickly still.
[Wed Aug 31 20:30:30 2016] : DM: The leader looks around.
[Wed Aug 31 20:30:36 2016] : DM: ooc is anyone an elf?
[Wed Aug 31 20:30:48 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Human
[Wed Aug 31 20:30:55 2016] : Adwulf: ooc Fetchling
[Wed Aug 31 20:31:03 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc Human
[Wed Aug 31 20:31:19 2016] : DM: ooc and he hasn't spotted Alhandra yet.
[Wed Aug 31 20:31:27 2016] : DM: Longbow - Point Blank: Attack: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21 - Damage: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 31 20:31:41 2016] : DM: He takes aim, and shoots Eadfrid through the shoulder.
[Wed Aug 31 20:31:49 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Aug 31 20:32:50 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund moves along the firestep/parapet, drawing his falchion as he goes, then drops, chopping at C's head.
[Wed Aug 31 20:33:11 2016] : Guthmund: Climb: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12
[Wed Aug 31 20:33:23 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 Damage: [2d4(4,2) + 11] = 17 HP; Power attack; Charging; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Aug 31 20:33:29 2016] : DM: ooc I'd like Acrobatics to drop safely, please.
[Wed Aug 31 20:33:36 2016] : Guthmund: Acrobatics: [1d20(10) + -2] = 8
[Wed Aug 31 20:33:57 2016] : DM: Guthmund jumps down, cutting his foe in half, but twists his ankle on landing.
[Wed Aug 31 20:33:59 2016] : DM: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Aug 31 20:34:06 2016] : DM: 2 damage, and prone.
[Wed Aug 31 20:34:13 2016] : Guthmund: 2 Damage: Guthmund takes 2 damage. [Wed Aug 31 20:34:16 2016] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 31 20:34:18 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Aug 31 20:35:04 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf moves closer, but cannot attack
[Wed Aug 31 20:35:22 2016] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 31 20:35:23 2016] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Aug 31 20:35:27 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra casts a spell
[Wed Aug 31 20:35:49 2016] : Alhandra: behind O
[Wed Aug 31 20:36:01 2016] : Guthmund: ooc O is a friend
[Wed Aug 31 20:36:04 2016] : DM: ooc N and O are your allies
[Wed Aug 31 20:36:08 2016] : Alhandra: ooc oh
[Wed Aug 31 20:36:31 2016] : Alhandra: ooc then I'm screwed :)
[Wed Aug 31 20:36:52 2016] : DM: ooc there's only 2 of them left ;-)
[Wed Aug 31 20:37:12 2016] : Alhandra: ooc is the door open?
[Wed Aug 31 20:37:23 2016] : Alhandra: ooc behind D and A?
[Wed Aug 31 20:37:26 2016] : DM: ooc the main gate, yes.
[Wed Aug 31 20:37:59 2016] : Alhandra: ok, so through the door, let's try that
[Wed Aug 31 20:38:01 2016] : Alhandra: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 11 minutes
[Wed Aug 31 20:38:19 2016] : Alhandra: targeted to get them
[Wed Aug 31 20:38:22 2016] : Alhandra: done.
[Wed Aug 31 20:39:09 2016] : DM: ooc that's a 15' radius, but hey.
[Wed Aug 31 20:39:42 2016] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 31 20:40:00 2016] : DM: The bandit looks around, trhough the mist, and steps out of it.
[Wed Aug 31 20:40:11 2016] : DM: He shoots at Alhandra.
[Wed Aug 31 20:40:17 2016] : DM: Longbow: Attack: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 - Damage: [1d8(2)] = 2 HP.
[Wed Aug 31 20:40:24 2016] : DM: The arrow goes wide.
[Wed Aug 31 20:40:34 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 31 20:40:55 2016] : Eadfrid: Eafrid steps forwards and cuts at A
[Wed Aug 31 20:41:03 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [2d6(5,2) + 6] = 13 damage.
[Wed Aug 31 20:41:08 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 31 20:41:13 2016] : DM: The bandit falls.
[Wed Aug 31 20:41:42 2016] : DM: The leader curses loudly, before stepping to his left and attacking Guthmund.
[Wed Aug 31 20:41:47 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6, Damage: [5 + 1d6(1) + 2] = 8 HP

[Wed Aug 31 20:41:54 2016] : DM: Hit, 5 damage.
[Wed Aug 31 20:42:00 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund takes 5 damage. [Wed Aug 31 20:42:01 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Aug 31 20:42:51 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund focuses his attack but forebears to get up and furiously swipes at his leg, aiming to cut off a foot.
[Wed Aug 31 20:42:57 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 Damage: [2d4(1,1) + 11] = 13 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Aug 31 20:43:03 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Aug 31 20:43:34 2016] : DM: The awkward angle of the attack means the bandit can step away from it safely.
[Wed Aug 31 20:43:36 2016] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 31 20:43:51 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Just re-read that and by his, I clearly don't mean Guthmund's ;-)
[Wed Aug 31 20:43:52 2016] : DM: Adwulf? You can see a large cloud of mist.
[Wed Aug 31 20:44:35 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf walks past the edge hoping to see something he can attack
[Wed Aug 31 20:44:37 2016] : DM: You can probably also see Guthmund writhing on the floor.
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:06 2016] : DM: You see the misty outline of the bandit leader.
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:26 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf diverts to attack
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:30 2016] : Adwulf: Rapier: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10 Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:40 2016] : Adwulf: miss
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:42 2016] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:43 2016] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Aug 31 20:45:47 2016] : DM: Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 31 20:46:07 2016] : Adwulf: oco so whats the ruling on attacking / being attacked at the edge of the cloud?
[Wed Aug 31 20:46:32 2016] : DM: If you're in the cloud, you still get concealment
[Wed Aug 31 20:48:19 2016] : DM: ooc Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 31 20:48:38 2016] : Alhandra: Bless: Level 1 - Alhandra and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 11 minutes.
[Wed Aug 31 20:49:05 2016] : DM: Bandits are all dead; Eadfrid, your go.
[Wed Aug 31 20:50:00 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid steps forwards and readies an attack on the next enemy to get in range.
[Wed Aug 31 20:50:02 2016] : Eadfrid: done
[Wed Aug 31 20:50:24 2016] : DM: The bandit leader stabs at Guthmund again
[Wed Aug 31 20:50:26 2016] : DM: Short Sword: Attack: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4 - Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Aug 31 20:50:38 2016] : DM: ... but almost drops his sword instead.
[Wed Aug 31 20:50:48 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Aug 31 20:51:14 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund is still aiming to shorten the bandit leader by a foot or so
[Wed Aug 31 20:51:20 2016] : Guthmund: Falchion: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 Damage: [2d4(2,4) + 11] = 17 HP; Power attack; Ranger's Focus;
[Wed Aug 31 20:51:28 2016] : DM: Another miss.
[Wed Aug 31 20:51:32 2016] : Guthmund: And still missing
[Wed Aug 31 20:51:34 2016] : DM: Adwulf?
[Wed Aug 31 20:51:34 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Aug 31 20:52:12 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf steps to the side a little
[Wed Aug 31 20:52:18 2016] : Adwulf: Rapier: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP.
[Wed Aug 31 20:52:25 2016] : Adwulf: done
[Wed Aug 31 20:52:41 2016] : DM: Another miss. Alhandra?
[Wed Aug 31 20:53:27 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra takes her sling out and shoots in the cloud
[Wed Aug 31 20:53:57 2016] : Eadfrid: "Can you clear the mist? I don't think it's helping."
[Wed Aug 31 20:54:10 2016] : DM: Target randomisation: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Aug 31 20:54:42 2016] : Alhandra: [1d20(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 31 20:54:46 2016] : Alhandra: miss
[Wed Aug 31 20:54:57 2016] : DM: The bullet whistles past Adwulf's ears.
[Wed Aug 31 20:55:03 2016] : Alhandra: ooc I'm not sure I understand the mist as concealing the target. But more as blinding it.
[Wed Aug 31 20:55:07 2016] : DM: Eadfrid?
[Wed Aug 31 20:55:08 2016] : Adwulf: "Hey, watch it!"
[Wed Aug 31 20:55:13 2016] : Alhandra: ooc so I'm confused.
[Wed Aug 31 20:55:21 2016] : DM: ooc it is concealing it; it's like dense smoke or fog.
[Wed Aug 31 20:55:52 2016] : Alhandra: ooc but it can't see, right?
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:01 2016] : Eadfrid: Judging from the position of Guthmund, Eadfrid circles round to try and flank the leader.
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:02 2016] : DM: ooc he can see, but not very far
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:14 2016] : Eadfrid: Greatsword: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [2d6(4,5) + 6] = 15 damage.
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:23 2016] : Eadfrid: +2 for flank
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:27 2016] : Eadfrid: Done
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:34 2016] : DM: It's a good swing, but the mist makes things difficult...
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:37 2016] : Eadfrid: [1d100(89)] = 89 miss chance
[Wed Aug 31 20:56:53 2016] : DM: That's a hit - and the bandit leader swears again.
[Wed Aug 31 20:57:36 2016] : DM: He runs, pulling his horse's reins loose, and jumps into the saddle.
[Wed Aug 31 20:57:57 2016] : DM: Guthmund?
[Wed Aug 31 20:58:12 2016] : Adwulf: "Where'd he go?"
[Wed Aug 31 20:58:38 2016] : Eadfrid: "Ran to the west I think. Hard to see in this mist though"
[Wed Aug 31 20:59:13 2016] : DM: If you chase him down, you can do so quite easily: or you could choose to let him get away.
[Wed Aug 31 20:59:19 2016] : DM: ooc brb - I'll let you decide.
[Wed Aug 31 20:59:20 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund stands and runs through the mist, stopping to pick up a bandit longbow and a couple of arrows from by his feet
[Wed Aug 31 20:59:29 2016] : Guthmund: Done
[Wed Aug 31 21:00:11 2016] : Guthmund: ooc were there 4 or 5 horses there? Perhaps not so easy for him to run off?
[Wed Aug 31 21:00:53 2016] : Eadfrid: I'd suggest trying to capture him.
[Wed Aug 31 21:01:20 2016] : Adwulf: Adwulf runs out of the mist in the same direction as Guth
[Wed Aug 31 21:01:54 2016] : Adwulf: ooc double move should get me there
[Wed Aug 31 21:03:25 2016] : DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 31 21:03:35 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc are we still in rounds?
[Wed Aug 31 21:03:53 2016] : DM: It's easy enough to catch the bandit leader, and he's brought back unconscious over his own saddle.
[Wed Aug 31 21:04:42 2016] : DM: ooc not in rounds any more. The mist eventually dissipates.
[Wed Aug 31 21:04:56 2016] : Svetlana: "You did it! Thank you!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:05:05 2016] : Guthmund: Speed: 30
[Wed Aug 31 21:05:17 2016] : Guthmund: ooc node typing already!
[Wed Aug 31 21:05:23 2016] : Alhandra: ooc sorry. I promise I'll be better next time :P
[Wed Aug 31 21:05:32 2016] : Alhandra: ooc better prepared that is.
[Wed Aug 31 21:05:35 2016] : Svetlana: ooc :)
[Wed Aug 31 21:05:37 2016] : Guthmund: "Let's see what he has to say for himself!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:06:15 2016] : Adwulf: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 31 21:06:19 2016] : Svetlana: "He's not as bad as the woman was. I think she's their real leader."
[Wed Aug 31 21:06:34 2016] : Eadfrid: "What's your name?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:06:37 2016] : Eadfrid: Intimidate: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Aug 31 21:07:26 2016] : Svetlana: "Happs Bydon."
[Wed Aug 31 21:07:44 2016] : Happs: "What's yours, farmer?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:09:38 2016] : Alhandra: ooc did he just call our fighter "farmer"?
[Wed Aug 31 21:09:45 2016] : Alhandra: ooc ouch.
[Wed Aug 31 21:09:59 2016] : Happs: ooc ranger. Eadfrid is the fighter.
[Wed Aug 31 21:10:18 2016] : Eadfrid: "Where's your camp?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:10:25 2016] : Guthmund: ooc no idea he was talking to me
[Wed Aug 31 21:10:28 2016] : Happs: "Where we sleep."
[Wed Aug 31 21:10:53 2016] : Happs: ooc I got confused. He was talking to the fighter.
[Wed Aug 31 21:10:54 2016] : Adwulf: "You'll soon be sleeping in the ground at this rate"
[Wed Aug 31 21:10:56 2016] : Adwulf: Intimidate: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Aug 31 21:11:03 2016] : Eadfrid: "Funny."
[Wed Aug 31 21:11:50 2016] : Happs: "All right, damn it. It's west of here, in the woods."
[Wed Aug 31 21:11:57 2016] : Happs: "Near the river."
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:20 2016] : Guthmund: "Marvellous. Where do you normally hang bandits?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:23 2016] : Adwulf: "How many of you are left?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:26 2016] : Alhandra: "How many of you?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:31 2016] : Happs: "More than there are of you."
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:35 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund looks at Svetlana
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:52 2016] : Svetlana: "There were a dozen of them the first time."
[Wed Aug 31 21:12:55 2016] : Guthmund: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 31 21:13:18 2016] : Svetlana: "And this is the first time anyone's fought back, I think. He'll be the first one to hang."
[Wed Aug 31 21:13:49 2016] : Adwulf: "Sounds like they've gotten complacent"
[Wed Aug 31 21:14:18 2016] : Svetlana: "Please don't do it here, though. I don't want any more corpses at my home."
[Wed Aug 31 21:14:39 2016] : Oleg: "Better dead bandits than live, dear."
[Wed Aug 31 21:14:49 2016] : Eadfrid: "We should turn him over to the local authorities to deal with."
[Wed Aug 31 21:15:06 2016] : Adwulf: ooc How far does the remit of our charter reach? ie can we legally hang them?
[Wed Aug 31 21:15:33 2016] : Happs: ooc your charter says banditry is punishable by death; you can execute them by hanging or by the sword.
[Wed Aug 31 21:15:47 2016] : Adwulf: ooc So we're Judge Judy and Executioner
[Wed Aug 31 21:16:05 2016] : Alhandra: ooc sounds like a plan.
[Wed Aug 31 21:16:11 2016] : Happs: ooc it says "The punishment for unrepentant banditry is execution by rope or sword."
[Wed Aug 31 21:16:54 2016] : Eadfrid: "I guess we're the local authorities for now."
[Wed Aug 31 21:16:56 2016] : Adwulf: ooc how far to the forest edge?
[Wed Aug 31 21:17:58 2016] : Happs: ooc it's about 8 hours' walk to the edge of the forest.
[Wed Aug 31 21:17:58 2016] : Eadfrid: "Should we spare him if he provides us with mor e information? Camp layout and numbers and so on?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:18:14 2016] : Guthmund: "I suggest we hang him near to his camp, where some folk are likely to see him. It may demoralise some and perhaps get them to leave"
[Wed Aug 31 21:18:22 2016] : Happs: "Yes, you should spare me! I'm more use to you alive than dead!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:19:04 2016] : Adwulf: "Do you really trust bandit scum?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:19:12 2016] : Guthmund: "I didn't read anything about pardoning bandits on my piece of paper"
[Wed Aug 31 21:19:52 2016] : Eadfrid: (to Happs) "Demonstrate your usefulness."
[Wed Aug 31 21:20:07 2016] : Happs: "What do you want me to do? I can't do it injured like this!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:20:20 2016] : Eadfrid: "Provide some useful information."
[Wed Aug 31 21:20:21 2016] : Adwulf: "hmm.... blah blah scum.. blah blah... hung by the neck... blah blah."
[Wed Aug 31 21:20:36 2016] : Happs: "What information do you want?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:21:09 2016] : Eadfrid: "Start with numbers and camp defenses"
[Wed Aug 31 21:21:20 2016] : Happs: Happs rubs a hand over his throat
[Wed Aug 31 21:21:35 2016] : Guthmund: ooc I maxed out on True Neutral ;-)
[Wed Aug 31 21:21:45 2016] : Happs: ooc :)
[Wed Aug 31 21:22:23 2016] : Happs: "There's a watchtower"
[Wed Aug 31 21:22:49 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 31 21:22:58 2016] : Guthmund: Guthmund raises an eyebrow and picks at a scab as Eadfrid gains info from the condemned
[Wed Aug 31 21:23:36 2016] : Happs: "Not much more than that. No walls. Just a camp. Enough of us to be safe."
[Wed Aug 31 21:23:50 2016] : Guthmund: "Alhandra, can you do anything about my injuries?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:24:09 2016] : Happs: "A dozen at least: Kressle keeps us out on jobs a lot, so it's hard to know exact."
[Wed Aug 31 21:24:11 2016] : Eadfrid: ooc back
[Wed Aug 31 21:24:39 2016] : Adwulf: "Tell us about Kressle"
[Wed Aug 31 21:25:11 2016] : Happs: "She's the boss. Carries two axes, and you don't want to cross her. Damn good for a tumble when it takes her fancy though!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:25:12 2016] : Alhandra: ooc is Kressie Nessie's cousin?
[Wed Aug 31 21:25:23 2016] : Happs: ooc with an L, not an I :-p
[Wed Aug 31 21:25:35 2016] : Alhandra: ooc oh, lol
[Wed Aug 31 21:25:52 2016] : Alhandra: "Two axes? Wow"
[Wed Aug 31 21:26:14 2016] : Adwulf: "Can she use the axes?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:26:48 2016] : Happs: "Does a bear shit in the woods?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:26:56 2016] : Happs: "What do you think, that they're decoration?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:27:30 2016] : Adwulf: "You never know. Seen more than a few big folk that were all mouth and no trousers"
[Wed Aug 31 21:28:07 2016] : Happs: "You want a pissing contest now, wee man?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:28:15 2016] : Guthmund: ooc Guthmund realises he's been looking 2 feet too high for Adwulf
[Wed Aug 31 21:28:32 2016] : Happs: ooc DM does too! :)
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:16 2016] : Guthmund: "You talk very big for someone under threat of death"
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:30 2016] : Happs: "You're not going to let me go anyway!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:37 2016] : Happs: ooc Initiative checks, please.
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:40 2016] : Happs: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:49 2016] : Guthmund: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:55 2016] : Eadfrid: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 1 + 2] = 6
[Wed Aug 31 21:29:57 2016] : Adwulf: "No, but its up to us if you go to trail here or in town"
[Wed Aug 31 21:30:00 2016] : Adwulf: Intimidate: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Aug 31 21:30:59 2016] : Adwulf: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Aug 31 21:31:08 2016] : Adwulf: ooc can't read
[Wed Aug 31 21:31:26 2016] : Happs: Happs makes a grab for Guthmund's sword, but Adwulf manages to cut him down before he can attack anyone.
[Wed Aug 31 21:31:27 2016] : Guthmund: ooc poor trait in a rogue
[Wed Aug 31 21:31:42 2016] : Alhandra: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 31 21:32:00 2016] : Adwulf: "ah ahh. Naughty!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:32:35 2016] : Alhandra: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Aug 31 21:32:44 2016] : Adwulf: ooc wulfy hasn't been drinking, unlike me
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:12 2016] : Happs: You have a bunch of dead bandits, a bit of information about the location of their camp, and grateful hosts.
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:32 2016] : Guthmund: "We seem to have gained 4 horses"
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:40 2016] : Adwulf: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:43 2016] : Alhandra: ooc you will have seen that I now have an initiative node. :P
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:44 2016] : Svetlana: "Thank you so much! You can stay here any time you need a bed."
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:51 2016] : Alhandra: "Oh, that sounds like a good thing"
[Wed Aug 31 21:33:58 2016] : Svetlana: Oleg grumbles a bit, but agrees
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:05 2016] : Guthmund: ooc it seems to have a 2 minute delay ;-)
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:06 2016] : Alhandra: "Both the horses and the beds"
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:17 2016] : Alhandra: ooc yeah, built-in feature.
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:20 2016] : Oleg: "If there's anything you need to sell, we'll give you a good price."
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:21 2016] : Alhandra: ooc :P
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:44 2016] : Guthmund: "Alhandra, can you do anything about my injuries?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:52 2016] : Alhandra: "That I can!"
[Wed Aug 31 21:34:57 2016] : Eadfrid: "Did the bandits have anything useful?"
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:06 2016] : Adwulf: "Lets have a look"
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:09 2016] : Eadfrid: Eadfrid goes to have a look and search the corpses.
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:11 2016] : Guthmund: "I picked up this longbow"
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:29 2016] : Alhandra: Alhandra channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [6d6(6,4,2,3,5,5)] = 25 HP healing.
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:41 2016] : Alhandra: ooc the HP is probably way too high
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:46 2016] : Guthmund: "It's useful for range, but slightly closer I'm better with a sling"
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:47 2016] : Alhandra: ooc it's Hildy's still :D
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:47 2016] : Oleg: ooc yep.
[Wed Aug 31 21:35:53 2016] : Oleg: ooc it should be 1d6, I think.
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:02 2016] : Alhandra: [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:03 2016] : Guthmund: ooc The level should be set
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:27 2016] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 1 HP. [Wed Aug 31 21:36:33 2016] : Alhandra: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:35 2016] : Alhandra: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:39 2016] : Guthmund: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Aug 31 21:36:42 2016] : Oleg: You find:
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:55 2016] : DM: four short swords
[Wed Aug 31 21:36:57 2016] : DM: four longbows
[Wed Aug 31 21:37:24 2016] : DM: 8 days' rations (2 from each of the bandits)
[Wed Aug 31 21:37:26 2016] : DM: 4 horses
[Wed Aug 31 21:37:28 2016] : Alhandra: ooc in her change of race, Alhandra morphs into an elf and picks up a longbow.
[Wed Aug 31 21:37:39 2016] : Alhandra: ooc but that's metagaming and I probably have one already
[Wed Aug 31 21:37:50 2016] : DM: 65 gps
[Wed Aug 31 21:38:05 2016] : DM: 2 flasks of Alchemist's Fire
[Wed Aug 31 21:38:13 2016] : Adwulf: "Can't use the bow, but I'll take one of those swords just in case"
[Wed Aug 31 21:38:17 2016] : DM: and a silver amulet
[Wed Aug 31 21:38:27 2016] : Adwulf: Appraise: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Aug 31 21:38:40 2016] : Adwulf: wulfy casts his eye over the amulet
[Wed Aug 31 21:39:11 2016] : DM: It's valuable (20gp), and is a medallion with an image of a stag.
[Wed Aug 31 21:40:10 2016] : Adwulf: "Nice. Presumably stolen"
[Wed Aug 31 21:40:14 2016] : Oleg: "If you want, I'll sell that stuff next time the traders come by. I'll give you full value."
[Wed Aug 31 21:41:01 2016] : DM: You can sell up to 500gp of goods to Oleg each week.
[Wed Aug 31 21:41:21 2016] : DM: GAME END