Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 25 20:24:02 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 25 20:24:41 2016] : DM: The reptillian creature has heard the door creaking open and is now looking intently in that direction.
[Wed May 25 20:24:48 2016] : DM: Knowledge: Arcana to identify.
[Wed May 25 20:24:53 2016] : Koro: ooc this was just past the graveknight, right?
[Wed May 25 20:24:58 2016] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 25 20:25:39 2016] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed May 25 20:26:21 2016] : Akiak: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed May 25 20:26:32 2016] : Koro: Knowledge (untrained): [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed May 25 20:26:54 2016] : DM: The creature launches itself into the air and flies slowly towards the doorway.
[Wed May 25 20:27:21 2016] : DM: Perception: [1d20(7) + 22] = 29
[Wed May 25 20:27:44 2016] : Akiak: Akiak retreats into the tunnel, a bit scared at the sheer size of the thing
[Wed May 25 20:27:52 2016] : DM: It spots Akiak hiding in the doorway!
[Wed May 25 20:27:56 2016] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed May 25 20:28:04 2016] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed May 25 20:28:09 2016] : Akiak: ooc I'm inivisible I think. But it can hear me or something.
[Wed May 25 20:28:17 2016] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed May 25 20:28:24 2016] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed May 25 20:28:26 2016] : Koro: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30
[Wed May 25 20:28:39 2016] : Hildy: ooc invisibility gives a +20 to your stealth
[Wed May 25 20:29:05 2016] : DM: Ok, It doesn't spot you then.
[Wed May 25 20:29:27 2016] : DM: Akiak, stealth check to retreat
[Wed May 25 20:30:02 2016] : Akiak: ooc no I didn't. So it did see me.
[Wed May 25 20:30:15 2016] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 23] = 37
[Wed May 25 20:30:42 2016] : DM: Koro, your turn.
[Wed May 25 20:31:07 2016] : Koro: ooc So it's seen Aeleva and is flying this way?
[Wed May 25 20:31:14 2016] : Koro: ooc how high is the cavern ceiling?
[Wed May 25 20:31:51 2016] : DM: about 100 ft high at the apex
[Wed May 25 20:32:03 2016] : Koro: ooc that could be inconvenient!
[Wed May 25 20:32:18 2016] : Koro: ooc is there any cover in the corridor?
[Wed May 25 20:32:29 2016] : DM: No
[Wed May 25 20:33:41 2016] : Koro: Koro steps into the corner, out of line of the doorway
[Wed May 25 20:33:42 2016] : DM: It's not a corridor, but the chamber the gravenight was in.
[Wed May 25 20:33:43 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed May 25 20:35:52 2016] : Crag Linnorm: The breast lands on the ground, opens its mouth a breaths a line of magma at Akiak.
[Wed May 25 20:35:55 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Magma Breath: 120 ft line. [15d8(3,4,3,5,6,4,7,3,5,6,8,8,2,4,8)] = 76 fire damage (reflex DC 24 for [76 / 2] = 38)
[Wed May 25 20:36:12 2016] : Koro: ooc ouch!
[Wed May 25 20:36:45 2016] : Hildy: ooc Yowser!
[Wed May 25 20:36:51 2016] : Akiak: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 16] = 23
[Wed May 25 20:36:58 2016] : Akiak: ooc noooooooo
[Wed May 25 20:37:02 2016] : Crag Linnorm: The magma falls on the floor, a red hot line of molten rock, heat radiating from it.
[Wed May 25 20:37:58 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed May 25 20:38:25 2016] : Akiak: ooc wait, I have evasion, so Half of half?
[Wed May 25 20:38:31 2016] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 25 20:38:41 2016] : DM: ooc you take 38 fire damage
[Wed May 25 20:38:53 2016] : DM: ooc or is that improved evasion...?
[Wed May 25 20:38:59 2016] : Akiak: ooc lemme check
[Wed May 25 20:39:03 2016] : Hildy: ooc that's improved
[Wed May 25 20:39:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc evasion is full or nothing, improved is half or nothing
[Wed May 25 20:40:59 2016] : Akiak: ooc I have neither. o.O
[Wed May 25 20:42:39 2016] : DM: ok, your turn remember
[Wed May 25 20:43:01 2016] : Akiak: ooc yes, but I want to make sure, because if I really don't have it, I'm dead.
[Wed May 25 20:43:07 2016] : Akiak: ooc sorry for the delay
[Wed May 25 20:43:58 2016] : Akiak: Akiak falls charred to the ground
[Wed May 25 20:44:21 2016] : Akiak: 76 Damage: Akiak takes 76 damage. [Wed May 25 20:44:46 2016] : Koro: ooc that's only MOSTLY dead.
[Wed May 25 20:44:53 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed May 25 20:45:09 2016] : Hildy: ooc LOL. Love that film
[Wed May 25 20:45:13 2016] : Akiak: ooc If I make it out, I know what my next feat is :D
[Wed May 25 20:45:18 2016] : Akiak: ooc yeah I do too :P
[Wed May 25 20:45:39 2016] : Hildy: ooc it's a class feature, not a feat
[Wed May 25 20:45:46 2016] : Koro: ooc ninjaed!
[Wed May 25 20:46:08 2016] : Akiak: ooc or that yes, but I don't have it.
[Wed May 25 20:46:20 2016] : Akiak: ooc so I'm done I suppose?
[Wed May 25 20:46:29 2016] : Akiak: ooc in all senses of the term :P
[Wed May 25 20:46:44 2016] : DM: Stabilization roll
[Wed May 25 20:47:13 2016] : Akiak: ooc what would that be?
[Wed May 25 20:47:29 2016] : DM: DC 10 con check
[Wed May 25 20:47:41 2016] : Akiak: Constitution: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed May 25 20:47:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc phew.
[Wed May 25 20:47:47 2016] : DM: Success
[Wed May 25 20:47:53 2016] : DM: Hildy? Akiak's unconcious body is splattered in red hot magma that will continue to burn her.
[Wed May 25 20:48:25 2016] : Hildy: "Koro, I'm going to stand to the side, can you pull her free?"
[Wed May 25 20:48:38 2016] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [5d6(6,5,4,6,2)] = 23 HP healing.
[Wed May 25 20:48:42 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 25 20:48:54 2016] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed May 25 20:48:55 2016] : Koro: "Yes!"
[Wed May 25 20:49:18 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Koro?
[Wed May 25 20:49:22 2016] : Akiak: Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed May 25 20:49:40 2016] : Koro: Koro darts forward and drags Akiak into the corner
[Wed May 25 20:49:49 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed May 25 20:49:55 2016] : Koro: ooc I'm busy so far ;-)
[Wed May 25 20:50:10 2016] : DM: Akiak is still burned by the magma on her.
[Wed May 25 20:50:12 2016] : DM: Magma Burn: [6d6(6,6,5,5,5,6)] = 33 fire damage (reflex DC 24 for none)
[Wed May 25 20:50:19 2016] : Akiak: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36
[Wed May 25 20:50:35 2016] : DM: The line of magma cools and crumbles to dust
[Wed May 25 20:51:07 2016] : DM: The linnorn move closer.
[Wed May 25 20:51:08 2016] : Koro: "Shit."
[Wed May 25 20:51:27 2016] : Koro: "How's it flying without wings?"
[Wed May 25 20:51:30 2016] : DM: And readies an attack.
[Wed May 25 20:51:40 2016] : Hildy: ooc ask Boyzone
[Wed May 25 20:51:46 2016] : DM: ooc magic?
[Wed May 25 20:51:51 2016] : Hildy: ooc or some equally rubbish boyband
[Wed May 25 20:51:53 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed May 25 20:52:24 2016] : Hildy: ooc I hope you have healing as I am not your band-aid
[Wed May 25 20:52:55 2016] : Koro: ooc That's true, Akiak is conscious now :)
[Wed May 25 20:53:26 2016] : Akiak: Akiak gulps a potion and disappears from view
[Wed May 25 20:54:03 2016] : Akiak: (swift) Akiak desperately swallows a potion of CMW and gains [2d8(2,7) + 3] = 12HP.
[Wed May 25 20:54:16 2016] : Akiak: Healing: Regain 12 HP. [Wed May 25 20:54:20 2016] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 4 out of 7
[Wed May 25 20:54:24 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed May 25 20:55:01 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 25 20:55:04 2016] : Koro: ooc brb
[Wed May 25 20:55:27 2016] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 25 20:55:42 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 25 20:56:00 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed May 25 20:59:36 2016] : Koro: ooc back
[Wed May 25 20:59:59 2016] : Koro: "How do we fight this? It can probably understand us, it can fly and we can't, and it breathes fire."
[Wed May 25 21:00:31 2016] : Koro: Koro readies an attack
[Wed May 25 21:00:33 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed May 25 21:00:50 2016] : Hildy: Hildy keeps casting, unable to respond...
[Wed May 25 21:00:52 2016] : Crag Linnorm: The ancient wyrm waits patiently.
[Wed May 25 21:00:58 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed May 25 21:02:20 2016] : Akiak: Akiak sees Koro ready and decides to be on the lookout too but not to move. Readying an attack too.
[Wed May 25 21:03:01 2016] : Akiak: Akiak whispers "we just go away really fast and try to come back better prepared?"
[Wed May 25 21:03:04 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed May 25 21:03:13 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 25 21:03:26 2016] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Ankylosaurus (Huge Animal - AC 22, 95 HP (DR 5/Evil), CMD 29 (24 v trip), CMB +19; Fort +14, Ref +7, Will +4; SR 12; Speed 30) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed May 25 21:04:11 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Readied attack:
[Wed May 25 21:04:13 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Bite: [1d20(6) + 23] = 29; Hit: [2d8(4,6) + 12] = 22 damage.
And poison (fort. DC 24 or [2d6(4,5)] = 9 fire and [1d4(3)] = 3 Con drain).

[Wed May 25 21:04:32 2016] : Hildy: Hit, presumably it's evil too
[Wed May 25 21:04:53 2016] : Crag Linnorm: ooc yes.
[Wed May 25 21:05:00 2016] : Hildy: ooc hmm, no save node
[Wed May 25 21:05:08 2016] : Koro: "It bites hard as well."
[Wed May 25 21:05:31 2016] : Hildy: [1d20(8) + 14] = 22
[Wed May 25 21:07:04 2016] : Hildy: ooc sorry, had to evaluate con damage
[Wed May 25 21:07:50 2016] : Hildy: It squeezes through the gap, and attacks
[Wed May 25 21:08:02 2016] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(11) + 13] = 24, Damage: [3d6(3,3,6) + 30] = 42 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed May 25 21:08:09 2016] : Hildy: and misses
[Wed May 25 21:08:28 2016] : Hildy: Hildy moves to the others
[Wed May 25 21:08:40 2016] : Hildy: "Akiak, if you are here touch me"
[Wed May 25 21:08:49 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Miss.
[Wed May 25 21:08:58 2016] : Hildy: Resist Energy (Communal): Level 3 - Grants temporary resistance 20 to an energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic); Duration 100 minutes divided by the number of recipients
[Wed May 25 21:09:01 2016] : Akiak: Akiak touches hHildy
[Wed May 25 21:09:08 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 25 21:09:32 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed May 25 21:09:33 2016] : Akiak: ooc fire I assume?
[Wed May 25 21:09:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc Fire obviously
[Wed May 25 21:10:06 2016] : Koro: Koro wonders what to do, and decides to take direct action
[Wed May 25 21:10:47 2016] : Koro: Koro uses a swift action to gain the Boar Style, Boar Ferocity, and Boar Shred feats for one minute.
[Wed May 25 21:11:11 2016] : Koro: "I'll wait a moment - Hildy, can you give me some of your god's strength?"
[Wed May 25 21:11:16 2016] : Koro: ooc delay until after Hildy
[Wed May 25 21:11:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc you mean blessing of fervour?
[Wed May 25 21:12:04 2016] : Koro: ooc some sort of buff ;-)
[Wed May 25 21:12:15 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro doesn't know which spell is which.
[Wed May 25 21:13:31 2016] : Crag Linnorm: The linnorm attacks the ankylosaurus
[Wed May 25 21:13:34 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Bite: [1d20(19) + 23] = 42; Hit: [2d8(1,1) + 12] = 14 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(2) + 23] = 25; Hit: [14 + 2d8(8,2) + 12] = 36 damage.
And poison (fort. DC 24 or [2d6(6,4)] = 10 fire and [1d4(1)] = 1 Con drain).

[Wed May 25 21:13:45 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Claw: [1d20(6) + 23] = 29; Hit: [1d8(4) + 12] = 16 damage.
[Wed May 25 21:13:45 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Claw: [1d20(5) + 23] = 28; Hit: [1d8(1) + 12] = 13 damage.
[Wed May 25 21:13:47 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Tail Slap: [1d20(5) + 18] = 23; Hit: [2d6(2,4) + 6] = 12 damage.
And grab.

[Wed May 25 21:14:23 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Grapple: [1d20(20) + 35] = 55
[Wed May 25 21:14:50 2016] : Crag Linnorm: ooc no additional poison -- already affected
[Wed May 25 21:14:50 2016] : Hildy: The ankylosaurus expires
[Wed May 25 21:15:20 2016] : Crag Linnorm: Akiak?
[Wed May 25 21:15:26 2016] : Koro: ooc I really don't like the idea of going toe-to-toe with this thing...
[Wed May 25 21:15:33 2016] : Hildy: "We might want to think about how it tore that creature apart"
[Wed May 25 21:15:40 2016] : Hildy: "How easily"
[Wed May 25 21:15:50 2016] : Akiak: "I say let's go for now"
[Wed May 25 21:16:15 2016] : Akiak: Akiak retreats to the other door, keeping to the walls
[Wed May 25 21:16:44 2016] : Hildy: ooc just a bit more XP and I get L6 summons and Heal!
[Wed May 25 21:16:52 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed May 25 21:17:01 2016] : Hildy: ooc but I'm still not a band-aid
[Wed May 25 21:17:30 2016] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed May 25 21:17:34 2016] : Akiak: "Are you coming? Hildy can you summon another thing to block the way while we leave?"
[Wed May 25 21:17:37 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed May 25 21:17:46 2016] : DM: ooc it can't fit through the door
[Wed May 25 21:17:58 2016] : Akiak: ooc no, but its fiery breath can :P
[Wed May 25 21:18:06 2016] : Koro: ooc that reminds me, we need to talk about games at the meet - don't leave too quickly after the game :)
[Wed May 25 21:18:08 2016] : Hildy: "Only if you want me stay while you run away!"
[Wed May 25 21:18:38 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 25 21:18:46 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 26] = 30
[Wed May 25 21:18:55 2016] : Akiak: "I'm not leaving without you!"
[Wed May 25 21:19:06 2016] : Hildy: Quick Runner's Shirt - (swift action) - Hildy commands "Sheathe these feet in the driving gale. Make swift these legs over land I sail" and gains an extra move action
[Wed May 25 21:19:41 2016] : Hildy: ooc hide, double move (30 ft to stay hidden)
[Wed May 25 21:19:43 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 25 21:20:31 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed May 25 21:20:47 2016] : Koro: Koro relies on his speed to get out of there
[Wed May 25 21:21:12 2016] : Hildy: ooc sorry, my speed is 40 ft
[Wed May 25 21:21:18 2016] : Koro: ooc run action
[Wed May 25 21:21:20 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed May 25 21:22:06 2016] : DM: Everyone runs away.
[Wed May 25 21:22:15 2016] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed May 25 21:22:17 2016] : Akiak: Akiak runs out after Koro
[Wed May 25 21:22:27 2016] : DM: The linnorn eventually goes back to sleeping and lurking.
[Wed May 25 21:23:13 2016] : Hildy: "We could potentially get past it by air walking while invisible"
[Wed May 25 21:23:34 2016] : Hildy: "Sound should be minimised, though it could probably smell us"
[Wed May 25 21:23:52 2016] : Koro: "Then perhaps summoning a distraction would be worthwhile."
[Wed May 25 21:23:56 2016] : Akiak: "We'd need to be awfully sure of ourselves"
[Wed May 25 21:24:17 2016] : Koro: "If you can summon something odiferous."
[Wed May 25 21:24:38 2016] : Akiak: "We'd probably need more than one or two, seeing how quickly it defeats them"
[Wed May 25 21:24:43 2016] : Hildy: "Summoning is noisy, though I have a rod that can help me with less powerful summons"
[Wed May 25 21:24:58 2016] : Koro: "It just needs to smell worse than us."
[Wed May 25 21:25:05 2016] : Koro: "Or stronger."
[Wed May 25 21:25:08 2016] : DM: ooc summon dire skunk
[Wed May 25 21:25:14 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed May 25 21:25:17 2016] : Koro: ooc exactly!
[Wed May 25 21:26:53 2016] : Hildy: "An aurochs is probably quite pungent"
[Wed May 25 21:27:29 2016] : Koro: "So either we sneak past, or we fight it, or we give up and die."
[Wed May 25 21:27:46 2016] : Koro: "Or we find another route. Do either of you know what that thing is?"
[Wed May 25 21:28:18 2016] : Hildy: "Given that it breathed at us, and the look of it, I'm going with dragon"
[Wed May 25 21:28:35 2016] : Hildy: "Though I'm no expert, and it looked odd"
[Wed May 25 21:29:03 2016] : Akiak: "One thing we know is we don't want to be near it or unprepared when it breathes its fire"
[Wed May 25 21:29:03 2016] : DM: ooc no wings, only one pair of legs.
[Wed May 25 21:29:08 2016] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [5d6(4,6,5,2,2)] = 19 HP healing.
[Wed May 25 21:29:10 2016] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [5d6(4,3,6,3,1)] = 17 HP healing.
[Wed May 25 21:29:18 2016] : Koro: "No wings, which is not like any dragon I have ever seen."
[Wed May 25 21:29:22 2016] : Akiak: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed May 25 21:29:26 2016] : Akiak: Healing: Regain 17 HP. [Wed May 25 21:29:51 2016] : Hildy: "Akiak, that potion you took didn't seem to help much"
[Wed May 25 21:30:21 2016] : Hildy: "I'd have used something stronger in your situation"
[Wed May 25 21:30:46 2016] : Akiak: "Which I don't have"
[Wed May 25 21:31:03 2016] : Akiak: "I have to say I rely a bit too much on my being invisible"
[Wed May 25 21:31:04 2016] : Koro: "Better to use it and live. I think, if we survive today, we should buy you something for emergencies."
[Wed May 25 21:31:11 2016] : Akiak: "I have learned my lesson"
[Wed May 25 21:31:29 2016] : Hildy: "OK, well I'm not here to tell you how to save your own skin, but I'd consider getting something"
[Wed May 25 21:31:37 2016] : Hildy: ooc :-P
[Wed May 25 21:32:36 2016] : Koro: "So back to the matter at hand. We will need Vaddyn's help as well."
[Wed May 25 21:32:53 2016] : Hildy: "Yes"
[Wed May 25 21:33:02 2016] : Hildy: "And some serious preparation"
[Wed May 25 21:33:25 2016] : Akiak: "indeed"
[Wed May 25 21:33:37 2016] : Koro: "At least we know what the creature is."
[Wed May 25 21:33:44 2016] : Koro: "Or some of that."
[Wed May 25 21:33:49 2016] : Hildy: "I'd go as far as to say that even with prep, we will struggle at present"
[Wed May 25 21:34:41 2016] : Koro: "Then either we abandon the catacombs, or we struggle, or we die."
[Wed May 25 21:35:12 2016] : Akiak: "I am ok to go in with more preparation and with a full party"
[Wed May 25 21:35:32 2016] : Hildy: "I shall pray to Domestos for guidance on this matter"
[Wed May 25 21:35:47 2016] : Akiak: "I am not sure we can beat that beast (as in kill it) but we might beat its wits"
[Wed May 25 21:35:58 2016] : Koro: "Shall we spend the night here?"
[Wed May 25 21:36:59 2016] : Hildy: "OK"
[Wed May 25 21:37:37 2016] : DM: ooc you could go back to town to research it in a library
[Wed May 25 21:38:11 2016] : Koro: ooc I thought we were on a secret mission, but a library seems like a good idea!
[Wed May 25 21:39:27 2016] : Koro: "Or do we look for a library?"
[Wed May 25 21:39:56 2016] : Hildy: "If we find Vaddyn, maybe we won't need one"
[Wed May 25 21:40:34 2016] : Akiak: "I'll need to buy some potions."
[Wed May 25 21:40:46 2016] : Akiak: "Or anything else that can help with fast healing"
[Wed May 25 21:40:50 2016] : Koro: ooc let's go back to town and prepare.
[Wed May 25 21:42:04 2016] : DM: Having cleared the catacombs of hazards it is easy to leave and return to town.
[Wed May 25 21:43:28 2016] : DM: There are shops for supplies and the temple of Thunor has an extensive library including a comprehensive section on monsters.
[Wed May 25 21:44:09 2016] : DM: Crag Linnorm
[Wed May 25 21:44:29 2016] : DM: In particular, you note it has permanent True Seeing.
[Wed May 25 21:44:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc it sees invisible things?
[Wed May 25 21:44:50 2016] : Koro: "So sneaking past will be a challenge."
[Wed May 25 21:44:56 2016] : Akiak: ooc OMG. I hate this thing already.
[Wed May 25 21:45:33 2016] : Hildy: "Hmm, well that answers that question"
[Wed May 25 21:45:40 2016] : Akiak: "It does indeed"
[Wed May 25 21:45:42 2016] : Koro: ooc at least Koro's attacks stop it regenerating :)
[Wed May 25 21:45:48 2016] : Akiak: ooc I buy potions. :P
[Wed May 25 21:45:56 2016] : Koro: ooc also immune to everything ever.
[Wed May 25 21:46:32 2016] : Hildy: ooc not cold
[Wed May 25 21:46:42 2016] : Hildy: ooc though it has SR
[Wed May 25 21:47:19 2016] : Akiak: ooc do we have some money we can share, I'm low on funds :P
[Wed May 25 21:48:26 2016] : Hildy: ooc if we sold some stuff we have about 14000 gp
[Wed May 25 21:50:06 2016] : Akiak: ooc shall we?
[Wed May 25 21:50:18 2016] : Hildy: oo cif we can
[Wed May 25 21:50:43 2016] : Koro: ooc yep
[Wed May 25 21:52:12 2016] : DM: You can sell everything in town
[Wed May 25 21:52:49 2016] : Hildy: ooc 3500 each
[Wed May 25 21:53:11 2016] : Akiak: ooc cool, thanks
[Wed May 25 21:53:45 2016] : Koro: ooc it seems we're struggling with a plan for this one.
[Wed May 25 21:54:07 2016] : Koro: "We should not fight it on its ground. It is not a very intelligent creature, though, so we may be able to trick it."
[Wed May 25 21:54:38 2016] : Akiak: "I was thinking about this..."
[Wed May 25 21:56:17 2016] : Koro: "What were your thoughts?"
[Wed May 25 21:56:19 2016] : Hildy: ooc did we perhaps gain 3506 xp there DM?? ;-)
[Wed May 25 21:56:30 2016] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed May 25 21:57:14 2016] : DM: ooc you don't get XP for running away that scardy cats
[Wed May 25 21:58:03 2016] : DM: GAME END