Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 11 20:22:19 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 11 20:23:07 2016] : DM: You're in the catacombs on your way to the castle to gather evidence against Lady Someone-or-other that she is trying to overthrow her brother.
[Wed May 11 20:23:19 2016] : Akiak: ooc: You haven't played in two weeks?
[Wed May 11 20:23:22 2016] : DM: You just smashed your way through a small terracotta army.
[Wed May 11 20:23:38 2016] : DM: ooc correct. Bert was also on holiday those days.
[Wed May 11 20:24:03 2016] : Koro: ooc @Craig: email sent
[Wed May 11 20:26:15 2016] : DM: The catacombs continue onwards into another chamber. At the far side, next to a stone door is seated an armoured figure, a greatsword lying across its lap.
[Wed May 11 20:26:20 2016] : Akiak: ooc ah but the terracotta does not ring a bell... :/
[Wed May 11 20:26:31 2016] : Akiak: ooc but I guess it doesn't matter.
[Wed May 11 20:26:55 2016] : DM: The figure shifts as you enter, its armor creaking and grinding as if it hasn't moved in a while.
[Wed May 11 20:27:22 2016] : Koro: Koro whispers "This could be a new danger."
[Wed May 11 20:27:27 2016] : Knight: "He... *arrhmm* hello...?"
[Wed May 11 20:27:55 2016] : Koro: "Good evening to you."
[Wed May 11 20:27:55 2016] : Knight: Its voice quavers and cracks.
[Wed May 11 20:28:02 2016] : Koro: ooc I'm assuming it is evening :-)
[Wed May 11 20:28:22 2016] : Knight: "What... what are you doing... here. Among the dead?"
[Wed May 11 20:29:05 2016] : Knight: The ancient knight stands, using its greatsword as a walking stick it totters towards you for a few steps.
[Wed May 11 20:29:36 2016] : Hildy: "Err, are you alive?"
[Wed May 11 20:29:39 2016] : Koro: "We seek the road less travelled, for the sake of honour."
[Wed May 11 20:29:56 2016] : Knight: "Alive? Am I alive...?"
[Wed May 11 20:30:07 2016] : Knight: It ponders the question slowly.
[Wed May 11 20:30:54 2016] : Akiak: ooc is there a map I'm not seeing?
[Wed May 11 20:30:54 2016] : Knight: "I speak.... I move... But am I alive? I do not... remember. It has been so very, very long."
[Wed May 11 20:31:08 2016] : Knight: ooc no map
[Wed May 11 20:31:57 2016] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25
[Wed May 11 20:33:27 2016] : Hildy: "Hmm"
[Wed May 11 20:34:01 2016] : Knight: "What purpose brings you here?... Or did I ask that already?"
[Wed May 11 20:35:45 2016] : Koro: "We seek the road less travelled, for the sake of honour."
[Wed May 11 20:36:51 2016] : Knight: "Than you should seek a different road for beyond the door lies... something."
[Wed May 11 20:37:18 2016] : Knight: "Something important... but what...?"
[Wed May 11 20:37:47 2016] : Knight: "I will recall in a moment I'm sure."
[Wed May 11 20:37:59 2016] : Koro: "Are you here to protect it from us, or us from it?"
[Wed May 11 20:39:02 2016] : Knight: "I think...I think that I was foolish and now here I am as a... warning?"
[Wed May 11 20:39:40 2016] : Koro: "Is there some way we can release you?"
[Wed May 11 20:40:46 2016] : Akiak: Akiak is always pretty wary of strange anciant things and eyes the knight from as far as she can
[Wed May 11 20:40:58 2016] : Knight: "I cannot leave, my task is not yet complete."
[Wed May 11 20:41:06 2016] : Hildy: "Undeath is a terrible existence"
[Wed May 11 20:41:43 2016] : Koro: "What task is that?"
[Wed May 11 20:41:53 2016] : Knight: "It is... it is... necessary."
[Wed May 11 20:42:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc am I aware that undeath is ever a good thing
[Wed May 11 20:42:39 2016] : Hildy: ooc ?
[Wed May 11 20:42:51 2016] : Knight: "To warn, to turn back the foolhardy, least they make the same mistake I did all those years ago."
[Wed May 11 20:43:21 2016] : Koro: "Do you know what the mistake was?"
[Wed May 11 20:43:22 2016] : Knight: ooc That sounds philosophical to me. What would Hildy think?
[Wed May 11 20:43:59 2016] : Hildy: ooc In my opinion he's never heard of undead not being evil
[Wed May 11 20:44:17 2016] : Hildy: ooc unfortunately I used my detect evil spell
[Wed May 11 20:44:22 2016] : Knight: "Armour cracking, red blood oozing... death... death...all dead."
[Wed May 11 20:44:42 2016] : Hildy: ooc which means I probably go with gut instinct of undead = evil = bad
[Wed May 11 20:45:13 2016] : Akiak: ooc my gut instinct too
[Wed May 11 20:45:14 2016] : Koro: "Then that is a mistake to avoid. What danger caused it?"
[Wed May 11 20:45:41 2016] : Knight: "The beast... friends... screams and... death... all dead."
[Wed May 11 20:46:31 2016] : Koro: "Will you fight by our side while we end this beast?"
[Wed May 11 20:46:51 2016] : Hildy: "Then it looks like you need release, and then we get rid of whatever else is ahead"
[Wed May 11 20:47:36 2016] : Knight: "No. Turn back now. Seek another way."
[Wed May 11 20:48:32 2016] : Koro: "What other way is there?"
[Wed May 11 20:49:08 2016] : Knight: "Many routes to honour that don't end in... death."
[Wed May 11 20:49:34 2016] : Koro: "But we must pass into the castle."
[Wed May 11 20:50:10 2016] : Knight: "Castle? There is only the beast beyond."
[Wed May 11 20:51:14 2016] : Koro: "What manner of beast is it? I have yet to meet something we cannot defeat, working as friends and as a team."
[Wed May 11 20:52:15 2016] : Knight: "Teeth... long and... scaly?"
[Wed May 11 20:53:26 2016] : Knight: "Flying through the air though without wings."
[Wed May 11 20:53:59 2016] : Koro: "Without wings. Some manner of serpent, I expect."
[Wed May 11 20:54:10 2016] : Koro: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed May 11 20:54:20 2016] : Koro: ooc where's a bard when you need one?!
[Wed May 11 20:54:59 2016] : Knight: Knowledge: Arcana
[Wed May 11 20:55:32 2016] : Koro: ooc Knowledge: Metagaming is one I could pass ;-)
[Wed May 11 20:55:38 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed May 11 20:56:00 2016] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed May 11 20:56:24 2016] : Koro: Knowledge (untrained): [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed May 11 20:57:06 2016] : Hildy: Hildy stands, looking somewhat confused
[Wed May 11 20:57:26 2016] : Hildy: "Enough conversation, it is time that your torment was ended"
[Wed May 11 20:57:50 2016] : Akiak: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed May 11 20:57:58 2016] : Akiak: ooc knowledge untrained.
[Wed May 11 20:58:34 2016] : Koro: "Wait. Will you not grant us the freedom to make our own mistakes?"
[Wed May 11 20:58:52 2016] : Knight: "No."
[Wed May 11 20:58:59 2016] : Knight: Roll initiative
[Wed May 11 20:59:08 2016] : Knight: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 11 20:59:12 2016] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed May 11 20:59:14 2016] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed May 11 21:00:20 2016] : ** Koro found the F1 macro key **
[Wed May 11 21:00:31 2016] : Koro: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15
[Wed May 11 21:00:31 2016] : Hildy: ooc Koro still has Freedom of Movement
[Wed May 11 21:00:40 2016] : Koro: ooc cool, thanks :)
[Wed May 11 21:01:16 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed May 11 21:02:23 2016] : Koro: ooc clear terrain?
[Wed May 11 21:02:49 2016] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 11 21:03:16 2016] : Koro: ooc sorry, node counter broke
[Wed May 11 21:03:24 2016] : Koro: Koro uses a swift action to gain the Combat Reflexes and Vicious Stomp feats for one minute. This means he can make 6 attacks of opportunity per round; and opponents he trips provoke an Attack of Opportunity.
[Wed May 11 21:03:43 2016] : Koro: Koro sprints across to charge the knight, sweeping at his legs
[Wed May 11 21:04:02 2016] : Koro: CMB - trip: [1d20(2) + 28] = 30
[Wed May 11 21:04:10 2016] : Koro: ooc +2 for charge? Or not?
[Wed May 11 21:04:55 2016] : Koro: ooc if it's a trip, he gets to make two AoOs: one for Greater Trip and one for Vicious Stomp.
[Wed May 11 21:05:02 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(3) + 20] = 23 - Damage: [2d6(3,6) + 10] = 19 HP.

[Wed May 11 21:05:02 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(4) + 20] = 24 - Damage: [2d6(5,2) + 10] = 17 HP.

[Wed May 11 21:05:05 2016] : DM: Tripped
[Wed May 11 21:05:11 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed May 11 21:05:16 2016] : DM: One hit.
[Wed May 11 21:05:31 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 11 21:07:13 2016] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer
[Wed May 11 21:07:19 2016] : Hildy: Burst of Radiance - Level 2 - Subjects in a 10 ft radius are blinded for [1d4(4)] = 4 rounds or dazzled if they pass a Ref save of DC 18; Evil subjects also take [5d4(1,4,3,2,4)] = 14 points of damage; (600 ft range; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed May 11 21:07:53 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed May 11 21:08:20 2016] : DM: ooc one moment...
[Wed May 11 21:08:47 2016] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed May 11 21:09:06 2016] : DM: SR check
[Wed May 11 21:09:09 2016] : Hildy: SR/CL Check: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25
[Wed May 11 21:09:33 2016] : DM: It takes no damage but is dazzled.
[Wed May 11 21:09:52 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed May 11 21:09:54 2016] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed May 11 21:10:16 2016] : Hildy: ooc I beat the SR, but it took no damage?
[Wed May 11 21:10:20 2016] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(19) + 19] = 38
[Wed May 11 21:10:20 2016] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 5 out of 7
[Wed May 11 21:10:33 2016] : Akiak: Akiak disappears from view.
[Wed May 11 21:10:39 2016] : DM: ooc its not evil
[Wed May 11 21:10:55 2016] : Koro: ooc I'm guessing LN or maybe LG :-p
[Wed May 11 21:11:37 2016] : Hildy: "Woah..."
[Wed May 11 21:11:45 2016] : Akiak: Akiak fires her bow without much conviction
[Wed May 11 21:11:48 2016] : Akiak: Shortbow+1: Attack: [1d20(8) + 15] = 23 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 11 21:11:49 2016] : Hildy: "Reassessment here"
[Wed May 11 21:11:54 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed May 11 21:12:12 2016] : DM: Two hits. The arrows damage it.
[Wed May 11 21:12:13 2016] : Hildy: "This thing does not appear to be the evil creature that I assumed"
[Wed May 11 21:12:20 2016] : DM: Sneak attackl
[Wed May 11 21:12:27 2016] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(5,5,5,3,3)] = 21 HP
[Wed May 11 21:12:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc aren(t undead immune to sneak? It's not undead either? o.O
[Wed May 11 21:12:52 2016] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(3,3,6,2,2)] = 16 HP
[Wed May 11 21:13:06 2016] : Graveknight: ooc undead take crits and sneak in pathfinder.
[Wed May 11 21:13:23 2016] : Akiak: ooc oh. Of course I knew it. /me whistles :P
[Wed May 11 21:13:23 2016] : Graveknight: The knight turns to Koro and attacks.
[Wed May 11 21:13:26 2016] : Graveknight: Greatsword +1: [1d20(16) + 25] = 41; Hit: [2d6(2,1) + 19] = 22 damage.
And [2d6(6,5)] = 11 acid damage.

[Wed May 11 21:13:29 2016] : Graveknight: Greatsword +1: [1d20(16) + 20] = 36; Hit: [2d6(4,1) + 19] = 24 damage.
And [2d6(3,1)] = 4 acid damage.

[Wed May 11 21:13:33 2016] : Koro: ooc attacking from prone?
[Wed May 11 21:13:41 2016] : Graveknight: ooc oh yeah.
[Wed May 11 21:14:10 2016] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed May 11 21:14:41 2016] : Graveknight: The knight blasts a cone of acid over everyone.
[Wed May 11 21:14:58 2016] : Graveknight: [6d6(4,6,1,4,3,2)] = 20 acid damage. Reflex save DC19 for half.
[Wed May 11 21:15:15 2016] : Koro: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 5 + 7 + 2] = 28
[Wed May 11 21:15:27 2016] : Graveknight: It stands up (AoO from Koro).
[Wed May 11 21:15:31 2016] : Koro: 0 Damage: Koro takes 10 damage. [Wed May 11 21:15:42 2016] : Hildy: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed May 11 21:15:42 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(4) + 20] = 24 - Damage: [2d6(4,3) + 10] = 17 HP.

[Wed May 11 21:15:54 2016] : Hildy: Hildy takes 20 energy damage. [Wed May 11 21:16:00 2016] : Hildy: 20 Damage: Hildy takes 20 damage. [Wed May 11 21:16:04 2016] : Graveknight: ooc your fists are magic, right?
[Wed May 11 21:16:08 2016] : Koro: ooc yes
[Wed May 11 21:16:38 2016] : Koro: ooc also cold iron and silver.
[Wed May 11 21:16:53 2016] : Graveknight: Koro?
[Wed May 11 21:17:13 2016] : Koro: Koro sweeps at the enemy's legs again
[Wed May 11 21:17:16 2016] : Koro: CMB - trip: [1d20(9) + 28] = 37
[Wed May 11 21:17:30 2016] : Koro: "We can best you: we can best the serpent!"
[Wed May 11 21:17:35 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(8) + 20] = 28 - Damage: [2d6(6,3) + 10] = 19 HP.

[Wed May 11 21:17:36 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(1) + 20] = 21 - Damage: [2d6(2,2) + 10] = 14 HP.

[Wed May 11 21:17:48 2016] : Koro: ooc I can't roll double figures though...
[Wed May 11 21:17:50 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed May 11 21:17:58 2016] : Graveknight: One hit
[Wed May 11 21:18:24 2016] : Graveknight: ooc I assume you have improved trip?
[Wed May 11 21:18:40 2016] : Koro: ooc yes
[Wed May 11 21:18:48 2016] : Koro: ooc and a couple of other feats ;-)
[Wed May 11 21:19:20 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed May 11 21:20:30 2016] : Hildy: Hildy casts a spell and holds the charge, takes a 5 ft step then touches the prone warrior
[Wed May 11 21:20:43 2016] : Hildy: Cure Critical Wounds: Level 4 - Heals [4d8(5,5,6,3) + 10] = 29 HP
[Wed May 11 21:20:50 2016] : Hildy: Combat Manoeuvre/Touch Attack: [1d20(10) + 0 + 7 + 0 + 0] = 17 vs CMD
[Wed May 11 21:21:26 2016] : Hildy: ooc vs touch AC
[Wed May 11 21:21:28 2016] : DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 21:21:32 2016] : Hildy: SR/CL Check: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Wed May 11 21:21:37 2016] : Hildy: ooc boo
[Wed May 11 21:21:43 2016] : DM: Fail
[Wed May 11 21:22:14 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed May 11 21:22:58 2016] : Akiak: Akiak moves to be closer and hacks with her blade
[Wed May 11 21:23:04 2016] : Akiak: Wakizashi +1 (cold iron): Attack: [1d20(9) + 16] = 25 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed May 11 21:23:09 2016] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(3,6,5,1,3)] = 18 HP
[Wed May 11 21:23:23 2016] : DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 21:23:28 2016] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(6,5,1,5,3)] = 20 HP
[Wed May 11 21:23:56 2016] : DM: Only one attack, right?
[Wed May 11 21:23:56 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed May 11 21:24:13 2016] : Akiak: ah yes, I moved.
[Wed May 11 21:24:20 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed May 11 21:25:12 2016] : DM: The graveknight stands.
[Wed May 11 21:25:18 2016] : DM: AoO from everyone.
[Wed May 11 21:25:44 2016] : Akiak: Wakizashi +1 (cold iron): Attack: [1d20(20) + 18] = 38 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(19) + 16] = 35, Damage: [4 + 1d4(1) + 1] = 6 HP
[Wed May 11 21:25:57 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(6) + 22] = 28 - Damage: [2d6(5,6) + 10] = 21 HP.

[Wed May 11 21:26:04 2016] : Koro: ooc added flanking now :-)
[Wed May 11 21:26:13 2016] : Hildy: Defending dagger +2 (defending): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d4(1) + 0] = 1 HP.
[Wed May 11 21:26:27 2016] : DM: Koro fells the knight, its armor clattering to the ground as its bones turn to dust.
[Wed May 11 21:26:46 2016] : Koro: "A shame to have to destroy a noble knight."
[Wed May 11 21:27:37 2016] : Hildy: "Yes. I have never seen something undead that was not evil"
[Wed May 11 21:27:48 2016] : Hildy: "Or indeed heard of such a thing"
[Wed May 11 21:28:04 2016] : Akiak: "Maybe we actually freed him?"
[Wed May 11 21:28:07 2016] : Koro: "But now the door is open to us. If the serpent flies, then we will need to be prepared for that."
[Wed May 11 21:29:22 2016] : Koro: "Is there something you can do, Hildy?"
[Wed May 11 21:29:32 2016] : Hildy: "Yes"
[Wed May 11 21:29:57 2016] : Hildy: "I have a couple of things, but I will need a few minutes to pray for them"
[Wed May 11 21:31:30 2016] : Hildy: Hildy settles down to pray (15 minutes)
[Wed May 11 21:32:23 2016] : Koro: Koro limbers up his muscles, and searches the room for anything useful
[Wed May 11 21:32:28 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed May 11 21:32:44 2016] : Hildy: ooc his sword is possibly of value!
[Wed May 11 21:32:51 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(3) + 15] = 18
[Wed May 11 21:33:13 2016] : DM: The knight has some magic stuff
[Wed May 11 21:33:37 2016] : DM: Full plate +1, great sword +1, belt of giants strength +2.
[Wed May 11 21:34:02 2016] : Koro: ooc anyone want any of it? None of that's really great for Koro.
[Wed May 11 21:34:32 2016] : Koro: "We should, perhaps, leave it as a memorial to the fallen."
[Wed May 11 21:34:55 2016] : Hildy: "No, it should serve the forces of good"
[Wed May 11 21:35:21 2016] : Hildy: ooc I can use the belt, but so could Akiak, no?
[Wed May 11 21:35:37 2016] : Hildy: ooc I have a handy haversack
[Wed May 11 21:35:50 2016] : Akiak: ooc probably I need to check what it helps with ;)
[Wed May 11 21:36:14 2016] : Hildy: ooc melee damage
[Wed May 11 21:36:28 2016] : Hildy: ooc weight capacity
[Wed May 11 21:36:46 2016] : DM: ooc there are rules for that?
[Wed May 11 21:36:50 2016] : Akiak: ooc forget it I have a belt
[Wed May 11 21:36:58 2016] : Akiak: ooc already :)
[Wed May 11 21:37:07 2016] : Hildy: Hildy takes the belt and puts it on
[Wed May 11 21:37:20 2016] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed May 11 21:38:20 2016] : Hildy: Strength: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed May 11 21:38:46 2016] : Hildy: HIldy is done praying
[Wed May 11 21:39:11 2016] : Hildy: "Akiak, it's probably worth you scouting here"
[Wed May 11 21:39:33 2016] : Koro: "Yes. Be as still and silent as only you can."
[Wed May 11 21:39:35 2016] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [5d6(3,2,6,1,5)] = 17 HP healing.
[Wed May 11 21:39:46 2016] : Hildy: Healing: Regain 17 HP. [Wed May 11 21:39:59 2016] : Akiak: "OK"
[Wed May 11 21:40:20 2016] : Koro: Healing: Regain 17 HP. [Wed May 11 21:40:26 2016] : Akiak: ooc I am not sure if I can use my "invisibility" out of combat actually.
[Wed May 11 21:40:43 2016] : Hildy: ooc you can still sneak
[Wed May 11 21:40:46 2016] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 23] = 26
[Wed May 11 21:41:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc fwiw, Hildy has better sneaking skills than I I think :)
[Wed May 11 21:42:02 2016] : Akiak: Akiak goes forward, trying to be as still and silent as possible.
[Wed May 11 21:42:32 2016] : DM: The door opens with a creak revealing a vast underground chamber. An underground stream flows through the center, parting around an islet on top of which is a stone mausuleum.
[Wed May 11 21:43:29 2016] : DM: Curled around it is a guargantuan reptillian creature, long and scaly with two clawsd legs, a trident tail and horned head.
[Wed May 11 21:43:35 2016] : DM: One eye opens...
[Wed May 11 21:43:37 2016] : DM: GAME END