Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 13 20:12:14 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 13 20:13:36 2016] : DM: You met with Lady Basima last night at an abandoned brewery where you found demons attacking. Their goal to recover the demon heart from a clockwork soldier stored there.
[Wed Apr 13 20:14:23 2016] : DM: The following morning you spoke to a mysterious woman who claimed that Basima was plotted to overthrow her brother and suggested it would be i nyour interests to recover evidence of the plot.
[Wed Apr 13 20:14:53 2016] : DM: You would need to break into Basima's office and try and recover any incriminating correspondance.
[Wed Apr 13 20:15:07 2016] : DM: You chose to enter the castle via the catacombs.
[Wed Apr 13 20:15:43 2016] : DM: At evening, after a short boat ride across the river you are standing outside the catacombs entrace.
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:15 2016] : DM: A stone portal carved out of the cliff face. A stout, iron bound door seals the way.
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:23 2016] : DM: There's a plot plant next to the door.
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:27 2016] : DM: pot plant
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:38 2016] : Koro: "It is strange to see this plant here.2
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:43 2016] : Koro: ooc /me smokes the plant.
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:59 2016] : Koro: "Why keep it here, when it must be maintained?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:16:59 2016] : Vaddyn: "It does seem a little out of place"
[Wed Apr 13 20:17:21 2016] : Hildy: "It's outdoors, maybe it does not need maintaining?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:17:57 2016] : Koro: "I am no gardener. But I do not like this plant."
[Wed Apr 13 20:18:15 2016] : DM: The plant is some sort of large fern.
[Wed Apr 13 20:18:27 2016] : DM: In a terracotta pot.
[Wed Apr 13 20:18:51 2016] : Koro: "Do you recognise its species?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:19:19 2016] : DM: knowledge: nature
[Wed Apr 13 20:19:30 2016] : Koro: Knowledge (untrained): [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Apr 13 20:19:37 2016] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: As a standard action, Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Apr 13 20:19:38 2016] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [20 + 10] = 30
[Wed Apr 13 20:19:58 2016] : Koro: ooc show-off :-p
[Wed Apr 13 20:19:58 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc mis click
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:10 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc that was supposed to the be the take 10 one
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:17 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc so only 20
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:18 2016] : DM: It's a common tree fern.
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:33 2016] : DM: Maybe about 6 years old.
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:44 2016] : Vaddyn: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:53 2016] : Koro: "It is still strange to me."
[Wed Apr 13 20:20:55 2016] : DM: There is no magic nearby.
[Wed Apr 13 20:21:14 2016] : Vaddyn: "Anyway, shall we try the door"
[Wed Apr 13 20:21:18 2016] : Hildy: ooc It's been around since the time of the dinosaurs... which I make to be about 3 days for our crew in game time ;-)
[Wed Apr 13 20:22:05 2016] : Koro: ooc :-D
[Wed Apr 13 20:22:11 2016] : DM: The door is locked.
[Wed Apr 13 20:22:28 2016] : Vaddyn: "I have been feeling rather more cautious following my recent near death"
[Wed Apr 13 20:22:48 2016] : Vaddyn: Intelligence: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Apr 13 20:22:58 2016] : Koro: "Yes. I wonder if there is a trap, or alarm. I am no expert in opening locked doors, but it can be broken if we must. However, that is a less than subtle approach."
[Wed Apr 13 20:23:02 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(7) + 15] = 22
[Wed Apr 13 20:23:03 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn can't think of anything
[Wed Apr 13 20:23:29 2016] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Apr 13 20:24:17 2016] : DM: The door needs a key. It looks like it is used regularly so there must be a key somewhere.
[Wed Apr 13 20:24:49 2016] : Koro: "Perhaps it is like some fools, and the potplant has a purpose."
[Wed Apr 13 20:24:51 2016] : Vaddyn: "If I was a key where would I be?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:25:00 2016] : Koro: Koro lifts up the plant
[Wed Apr 13 20:25:05 2016] : Vaddyn: "Surely not!"
[Wed Apr 13 20:25:16 2016] : DM: There's a key under the pot.
[Wed Apr 13 20:25:42 2016] : Hildy: ooc hildy looks for a stone made out of plastic, with sliding panel
[Wed Apr 13 20:26:32 2016] : Hildy: "Hmm, who'd be so silly?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:26:55 2016] : Vaddyn: "A trick mentioned so often in stories that I never thought to see it for myself"
[Wed Apr 13 20:27:04 2016] : Koro: "I would assume they have other guards."
[Wed Apr 13 20:29:02 2016] : Koro: Koro unlocks the door, and opens it
[Wed Apr 13 20:29:32 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn lets the muscle go first
[Wed Apr 13 20:29:41 2016] : DM: A long corridor stretches out in front of you, alcoves cut into the walls stacked with bones.
[Wed Apr 13 20:30:10 2016] : DM: There are small baskets of glowing mushrooms lighting the way.
[Wed Apr 13 20:30:21 2016] : DM: Other corridors branch out on either side.
[Wed Apr 13 20:30:45 2016] : Koro: "I wonder what is in the boxes."
[Wed Apr 13 20:31:06 2016] : DM: ooc what boxes?
[Wed Apr 13 20:31:19 2016] : Vaddyn: "Of course the other reason that they leave the key outside, could be that they aren't trying to keep people out"
[Wed Apr 13 20:31:23 2016] : Koro: ooc the boxes in the alcoves in the walls
[Wed Apr 13 20:31:37 2016] : DM: There are bones in the alcoves.
[Wed Apr 13 20:31:44 2016] : Vaddyn: "but rather that they are trying to keep something in"
[Wed Apr 13 20:32:00 2016] : Koro: ooc oh yes - bones, not "stacked with boxes"!
[Wed Apr 13 20:32:08 2016] : Koro: ooc oops.
[Wed Apr 13 20:33:13 2016] : Koro: "Perhaps some of these bones form the guard. We have seen such things before. Hildebrand, I believe you are our expert in such matters."
[Wed Apr 13 20:34:23 2016] : DM: Judging from the recent footprints in the dusty floor it appears that this is an active tomb and the bones are just bones.
[Wed Apr 13 20:34:35 2016] : DM: (at least in this part of the catacombs...)
[Wed Apr 13 20:34:50 2016] : Vaddyn: "Lets keep moving"
[Wed Apr 13 20:35:16 2016] : Koro: "Agreed. Let us follow the footprints, but keep wary."
[Wed Apr 13 20:35:31 2016] : Hildy: "These are catacombs"
[Wed Apr 13 20:35:51 2016] : Hildy: "It's not unusual for them to also be a charnel house"
[Wed Apr 13 20:36:16 2016] : Hildy: Detect Evil: Level 1 - Detect Evil in 60ft cone while concentrating for up to 11 minutes
[Wed Apr 13 20:36:31 2016] : DM: You head deeper into the catacombs until your reach a rusty iron gate blocking the way. Beyond there is no more light.
[Wed Apr 13 20:36:43 2016] : Hildy: Hildy concentrates as he walks down the corridor
[Wed Apr 13 20:37:31 2016] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm"
[Wed Apr 13 20:37:41 2016] : Vaddyn: "Any pot plants around?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:37:44 2016] : DM: Nothing evil so far.
[Wed Apr 13 20:37:49 2016] : Koro: "Or, indeed, any footprints."
[Wed Apr 13 20:38:28 2016] : DM: The footprints peter out the further from the entrance you go. There are no prints by the gate or beyond it.
[Wed Apr 13 20:38:29 2016] : Hildy: "Vaddyn, can you light that room?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:38:37 2016] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 150ft of the caster
[Wed Apr 13 20:38:39 2016] : Koro: ooc is it a gate, or a portcullis type thing?
[Wed Apr 13 20:39:04 2016] : DM: ooc a gate with hinges and a rusted latch.
[Wed Apr 13 20:39:09 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn sends the lights gliding through the gate and down the path
[Wed Apr 13 20:39:13 2016] : Koro: "Does it look dangerous?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:39:34 2016] : Hildy: "I'm still not sensing any evil"
[Wed Apr 13 20:40:34 2016] : DM: The corridor continues in much the same style but the bones look much older and are crumbling and covered in cobwebs and dust.
[Wed Apr 13 20:40:42 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn rattles the gate to see if lock could maybe be forced
[Wed Apr 13 20:40:51 2016] : Koro: "Then I will try the gate."
[Wed Apr 13 20:41:08 2016] : Koro: Koro tries to open the latch
[Wed Apr 13 20:41:45 2016] : DM: It's rusted together
[Wed Apr 13 20:42:21 2016] : Koro: Strength: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Apr 13 20:42:24 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn renews the Dancing Lights every so often
[Wed Apr 13 20:42:33 2016] : Koro: Koro fails to rip it apart
[Wed Apr 13 20:42:53 2016] : Koro: "Do either of you have any lantern oil? It may help with this grate."
[Wed Apr 13 20:42:55 2016] : DM: The rusted metal begins to part.
[Wed Apr 13 20:43:00 2016] : Koro: Strength: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Apr 13 20:43:15 2016] : DM: Still stuck
[Wed Apr 13 20:43:49 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries
[Wed Apr 13 20:43:55 2016] : Vaddyn: Strength: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Apr 13 20:44:12 2016] : Koro: Strength: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Apr 13 20:44:13 2016] : Koro: Strength: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Apr 13 20:44:25 2016] : Koro: Koro tries a little more before giving up
[Wed Apr 13 20:44:41 2016] : DM: Koro eventually breaks the latch, the snap echoing down the corridor.
[Wed Apr 13 20:44:59 2016] : DM: The gate creaks open slowly.
[Wed Apr 13 20:45:02 2016] : Vaddyn: "I hate it when things echo like that."
[Wed Apr 13 20:45:25 2016] : Hildy: "Ah well, it's done now"
[Wed Apr 13 20:45:51 2016] : Vaddyn: "In tales, it always wakens a monster"
[Wed Apr 13 20:46:07 2016] : Vaddyn: "But you probably didn't need to know that"
[Wed Apr 13 20:46:08 2016] : Koro: "Let us hope this is reality, and not a tale."
[Wed Apr 13 20:46:18 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro stretches the fourth wall
[Wed Apr 13 20:46:33 2016] : DM: ooc heh
[Wed Apr 13 20:47:56 2016] : DM: Onwards?
[Wed Apr 13 20:47:57 2016] : Koro: "Let us continue."
[Wed Apr 13 20:48:01 2016] : Koro: ooc yes, onwards.
[Wed Apr 13 20:48:22 2016] : Vaddyn: "one second"
[Wed Apr 13 20:48:25 2016] : Vaddyn: Message: Level 0 - Message: You can whisper messages and receive whispered replies from 10 creatures for 100 minutes
[Wed Apr 13 20:48:26 2016] : Hildy: Hildy continues to concentrate
[Wed Apr 13 20:48:31 2016] : DM: The corridor continues for a short distance and then opens above a large chamber.
[Wed Apr 13 20:48:50 2016] : Vaddyn: "If we are separated I can whisper messages to you and vice versa"
[Wed Apr 13 20:49:03 2016] : Vaddyn: "Lead on"
[Wed Apr 13 20:49:05 2016] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 150ft of the caster
[Wed Apr 13 20:49:17 2016] : DM: Steps lead down and from your vantage point you see ranks of terracotta warriors lining the path through the chamber.
[Wed Apr 13 20:49:25 2016] : DM: ooc drawing map
[Wed Apr 13 20:49:55 2016] : Hildy: "This is strange... Are they men?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:50:37 2016] : Koro: "Men or statues. I suspect these are the guards."
[Wed Apr 13 20:50:47 2016] : Vaddyn: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Wed Apr 13 20:51:51 2016] : DM: ooc sigh. that was the wrong menu option.
[Wed Apr 13 20:52:01 2016] : Hildy: Hildy pulls several flaming objects from a pouch.
[Wed Apr 13 20:52:04 2016] : Koro: ooc ouch!
[Wed Apr 13 20:52:22 2016] : Hildy: ooc Stones with continual flame cast on them
[Wed Apr 13 20:55:29 2016] : Hildy: HIldy hands a stone each to Koro and Vaddyn, keeping one for himself and leaving one in the pouch
[Wed Apr 13 20:55:44 2016] : Koro: "Thank you.2
[Wed Apr 13 20:55:47 2016] : DM: There are 6 blocks of terracotta warriors, each with 16 figures.
[Wed Apr 13 20:55:49 2016] : Vaddyn: "Thanks Hildy"
[Wed Apr 13 20:56:05 2016] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 13 20:56:08 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn puts it in his pocket
[Wed Apr 13 20:56:24 2016] : DM: About half are badly broken and about a quarter have crumbled to dust.
[Wed Apr 13 20:56:35 2016] : Koro: ooc leaving about 24 :-)
[Wed Apr 13 20:56:59 2016] : Koro: "There are enough standing to pose a threat, if they are hostile. Do you feel ready to cover a retreat?"
[Wed Apr 13 20:57:53 2016] : Vaddyn: "The path back should be clear enough to escape"
[Wed Apr 13 20:58:27 2016] : Koro: "Then, with your agreement, I will lead the way and test our likelihood of survival."
[Wed Apr 13 20:58:34 2016] : Hildy: "Or we can evaluate alternate escape routes as and when we need to think of them"
[Wed Apr 13 20:58:38 2016] : Koro: ooc Big Stupid Fighter time...
[Wed Apr 13 20:58:53 2016] : Hildy: "Hold..."
[Wed Apr 13 20:59:02 2016] : Koro: ooc the map is a massive metagame hint that we're all going to die!
[Wed Apr 13 20:59:40 2016] : Hildy: Hildy touches Koro...
[Wed Apr 13 20:59:44 2016] : Hildy: Freedom of Movement *: Level 4 - You or a creature you touch move and attack normally for the duration of the spell (works vs. grapple, web etc.; Duration: 110 minutes).
[Wed Apr 13 21:00:36 2016] : Hildy: Bless: Level 1 - Hildy and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 11 minutes.
[Wed Apr 13 21:00:49 2016] : Hildy: "OK, now let's go"
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:01 2016] : Koro: "Then I shall take my chances."
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:02 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn touches Koros shoulder
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:04 2016] : Vaddyn: Blur - Level 2 - Subject touched becomes blurred and gains 20% concealment for 10 minutes
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:09 2016] : DM: Roll Initiative
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:12 2016] : Koro: Koro begins walking forward
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:13 2016] : ** Koro found the F1 macro key **
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:16 2016] : Koro: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:17 2016] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:21 2016] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Apr 13 21:01:26 2016] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Apr 13 21:02:30 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Apr 13 21:02:51 2016] : Koro: Koro walks forward, ready to fight if necessary
[Wed Apr 13 21:03:21 2016] : Koro: ooc move action forward, and if the statues take an AoO, then I'll stop walking
[Wed Apr 13 21:03:36 2016] : DM: As Koro steps into the steps..
[Wed Apr 13 21:04:37 2016] : DM: The first row of warriors which are all intact suddenly jerk into action. Stepping forwards in unison to block the way. The stamp of their baked clay feet echoing loudly.
[Wed Apr 13 21:05:11 2016] : DM: continue your action
[Wed Apr 13 21:05:18 2016] : Koro: ooc how high is the ceiling?
[Wed Apr 13 21:05:36 2016] : DM: About 60 ft high above the main floor.
[Wed Apr 13 21:05:51 2016] : Koro: Koro tries to jump over the statues
[Wed Apr 13 21:05:53 2016] : Koro: Acrobatics: [1d20(16) + 18] = 34
[Wed Apr 13 21:05:58 2016] : DM: The steps go up 10 ft.
[Wed Apr 13 21:06:12 2016] : DM: As Koro moves forwards even more...
[Wed Apr 13 21:06:21 2016] : DM: More rows of solders awaken.
[Wed Apr 13 21:06:49 2016] : Hildy: "I don't think I'll be so agile"
[Wed Apr 13 21:07:15 2016] : DM: Koro leaps over the front fron and lands cat-like on the other side.
[Wed Apr 13 21:07:22 2016] : DM: front line
[Wed Apr 13 21:07:49 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc ultra flanking
[Wed Apr 13 21:07:54 2016] : Koro: ooc one moment - checking a rule
[Wed Apr 13 21:08:50 2016] : Koro: Koro uses a move action to gain 3 feats: Dodge, Crane Style and Crane Wing
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:22 2016] : DM: ooc N & M were not awakened.
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:28 2016] : Koro: ooc gives me bonuses to fighting defensively, so they don't kick into play just yet
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:32 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:38 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:43 2016] : Koro: ooc (AC is +1 for Dodge, at the moment)
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:53 2016] : Hildy: ooc Vaddyn first
[Wed Apr 13 21:09:58 2016] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Apr 13 21:10:02 2016] : Vaddyn: "Should we just sit back and see how he gets on?"
[Wed Apr 13 21:10:24 2016] : Hildy: "I think if we want to follow, we'll need to smash them"
[Wed Apr 13 21:11:12 2016] : Vaddyn: Inspire Greatness: Vaddyn inspires 1 person(s) to greatness. Target(s) gain 2HD, [2d10(2,1)] = 3 temp HP, +2 Attack & +1 Fort saves until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Apr 13 21:11:43 2016] : Vaddyn: Slow : Level 3 - 10 creatures within 50 feet are slowed for 10 rounds Will save (DC 18) . SR:Yes. Creatures affected by this spell are staggered and can take only a single move action or standard action each turn, but not both (nor may it take full-round actions). Additionally, it takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves. A slowed creature moves at half its normal speed (round down to the next 5-foot increment), which affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for decreased speed
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:17 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc whatever the 10 nearest ones are
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:18 2016] : DM: 10 SR checks
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:24 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:25 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:25 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:26 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:27 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:27 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:28 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:28 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:29 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:30 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:30 2016] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:49 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:50 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:50 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:51 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:52 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:52 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20
[Wed Apr 13 21:12:53 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Apr 13 21:13:25 2016] : DM: A, B, and H are slowed.
[Wed Apr 13 21:13:32 2016] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Apr 13 21:13:40 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Apr 13 21:14:18 2016] : Hildy: Summon Monster V: Level 5 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Apr 13 21:14:22 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Apr 13 21:14:56 2016] : DM: ooc hmm. I'm having second thought about so many... it's going to get tedious to track.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:27 2016] : DM: The warriors advance on Koro
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:49 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:49 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9; Hit: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:51 2016] : DM: Shortsword: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18; Hit: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:53 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:54 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19; Hit: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:54 2016] : DM: Shortsword: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:56 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:57 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17; Hit: [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:15:58 2016] : DM: Shortsword: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20; Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:00 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11; Hit: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:01 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:01 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Hit: [5 + 1d8(4) + 3] = 12 damage.

[Wed Apr 13 21:16:02 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:03 2016] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:16 2016] : DM: +4 to all attacks
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:45 2016] : DM: 2 hits for [12 + 6] = 18 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:16:57 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc 20% miss chance
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:04 2016] : DM: [1d100(5)] = 5
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:07 2016] : DM: [1d100(68)] = 68
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:08 2016] : Hildy: ooc are the squares pits?
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:20 2016] : DM: One hit, 6 damage.
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:28 2016] : DM: ooc they're the ranks of warriors.
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 13 21:17:43 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Apr 13 21:18:11 2016] : Koro: HP Status 89 out of 92.
[Wed Apr 13 21:18:31 2016] : Koro: Koro takes a look around at his attackers
[Wed Apr 13 21:19:13 2016] : Koro: Koro shifts into Crane Style
[Wed Apr 13 21:19:17 2016] : Koro: ooc that's a move action, I think
[Wed Apr 13 21:19:26 2016] : Hildy: Outlander - Missionary: Spells chosen - Murderous Command; Bestow Curse; Plane Shift
[Wed Apr 13 21:19:33 2016] : Koro: ooc fighting defensively:
[Wed Apr 13 21:19:38 2016] : Hildy: ooc sorry, node typing
[Wed Apr 13 21:19:52 2016] : Hildy: ooc If fo correctly, no can defence
[Wed Apr 13 21:20:08 2016] : Koro: ooc -2 attack, +6 AC due to the feats
[Wed Apr 13 21:20:11 2016] : Hildy: ooc grr s/fo/do/
[Wed Apr 13 21:20:39 2016] : Koro: Unarmed Strike: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(4) + 22] = 26 - Damage: [2d6(2,2) + 10] = 14 HP.

[Wed Apr 13 21:20:56 2016] : DM: Koro hits one of the warriors, damaging it.
[Wed Apr 13 21:21:08 2016] : DM: ooc E?
[Wed Apr 13 21:21:20 2016] : Koro: ooc assuming it's non-slowed, then yes.
[Wed Apr 13 21:21:27 2016] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 13 21:21:33 2016] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Apr 13 21:23:43 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn reaches into his backpack for a Rod
[Wed Apr 13 21:23:47 2016] : Vaddyn: Selective Spell Rod : Vaddyn casts an area effect spell avoiding 5 creatures.
[Wed Apr 13 21:23:49 2016] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: L2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 200 ft range. DC 17 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 10 rounds. SR: No.
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:19 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc Centered over Koro, but not covering him
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:29 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor (21) rounds left today
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:44 2016] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:55 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:56 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:56 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:57 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:57 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:58 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:59 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Apr 13 21:24:59 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:00 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:01 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:01 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:03 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:20 2016] : DM: All blind except I !!!
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:34 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc Boom!
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:53 2016] : DM: hildy?
[Wed Apr 13 21:25:57 2016] : Hildy: Woolly Rhino: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Woolly Rhinoceros [Wed Apr 13 21:26:37 2016] : Hildy: Hildy points at the ones to the north and mimes trampling
[Wed Apr 13 21:26:57 2016] : Hildy: Woolly Rhinocerous - Trample: The Rhino runs amok, trampling throughout its move... Opponents can take an AoO (at -4), but take damage and are knocked prone, or can take 1/2 damage and avoid being knocked prone with a successful save.
[Wed Apr 13 21:27:02 2016] : Koro: ooc we might have to make you do these mimes in person at the meet!
[Wed Apr 13 21:27:41 2016] : DM: More warriors awaken as the rhino advances.
[Wed Apr 13 21:27:43 2016] : Hildy: Trample on EFGHLK and N
[Wed Apr 13 21:27:47 2016] : Hildy: Woolly Rhinocerous - Trample: Damage: [2d8(1,7) + 16] = 24 HP. Reflex save (DC 25) to take 12 damage and avoid being knocked prone.
[Wed Apr 13 21:28:47 2016] : DM: The rhino damages many of the clay statues.
[Wed Apr 13 21:28:54 2016] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 11 creatures, no two of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 52 feet; Duration: 11 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: