Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 24 19:54:38 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 24 19:55:51 2016] : DM: Koro turned up to guard the cart while the rest of you prepared for the ambush. While you were waiting you met Raven who was also planning to ambush the cart. She said that your goals aligned for the moment and left.
[Wed Feb 24 19:56:23 2016] : DM: The ambush was triggered and while the fight was inprogress a vrock attacked as well.
[Wed Feb 24 19:57:13 2016] : DM: Akiak sneaked aboard the cart and carefully opened a panel of the crate, revealing a clockwork soldier that ticked and whirrled and (oddly) also had a heartbeat.
[Wed Feb 24 19:58:26 2016] : DM: Vrock defeated and information obtained, the ambushers withdrew allowing the cart to continue to the docks. Where a seedy crew began to load the crate onto a river barge.
[Wed Feb 24 19:59:00 2016] : DM: They dropped the crate, damaging the clockwork inside which exploded, sending springs and cogs flying through the air.
[Wed Feb 24 19:59:37 2016] : DM: The broken chest panel revrealed a still beating black heart in its chest.
[Wed Feb 24 19:59:57 2016] : DM: The rest of you have followed from a safe distance and are observing from a safe distance.
[Wed Feb 24 20:00:36 2016] : DM: ooc And now let us begin...
[Wed Feb 24 20:01:06 2016] : DM: The captain swears loudly and colourfully, while the cart driver wails in outright panic.
[Wed Feb 24 20:01:19 2016] : DM: "What are we going to do!?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:01:22 2016] : Koro: "Quiet! Do not draw attention."
[Wed Feb 24 20:01:33 2016] : DM: Intimidate check
[Wed Feb 24 20:01:41 2016] : Koro: Intimidate: [1d20(9) + 15] = 24
[Wed Feb 24 20:02:05 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 26] = 46
[Wed Feb 24 20:02:59 2016] : DM: The driver quails and shrinks back and shuts up.
[Wed Feb 24 20:03:19 2016] : Koro: "I do not think you can repair this, and I know I cannot. We must either report this incident or lie."
[Wed Feb 24 20:03:26 2016] : DM: The captain continues cursing at a lower volume.
[Wed Feb 24 20:03:39 2016] : Koro: "I cannot construct a story that will be believed. Can you?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:04:10 2016] : Koro: "And captain, I appreciate the sentiment. Do you have anything to add?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:04:33 2016] : Captain: "We can seal the crate and ship it out like nothing happened, sink it in the bay and pretend river pirates stole it later."
[Wed Feb 24 20:05:32 2016] : Koro: "Then we will be expected to present evidence. I do not trust the benevolence of the crate's owners."
[Wed Feb 24 20:06:01 2016] : Koro: "If we can find a dead man, we can present him as one of your crew who damaged the shipment"
[Wed Feb 24 20:07:02 2016] : Captain: The captain nods thoughfully and draws a short sword and takes a step towards a crew member...
[Wed Feb 24 20:07:21 2016] : Captain: ...
[Wed Feb 24 20:07:26 2016] : Captain: ...
[Wed Feb 24 20:07:33 2016] : Koro: "Stop!"
[Wed Feb 24 20:07:45 2016] : Koro: "I will not harm anyone here if I can avoid it."
[Wed Feb 24 20:07:55 2016] : Koro: ooc sorry, I blinked for a moment.
[Wed Feb 24 20:08:22 2016] : Captain: "Bah! What would you do instead?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:08:41 2016] : Koro: "Is there no criminal element we can interrupt?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:09:27 2016] : Captain: "Huh?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:09:39 2016] : Koro: "Perhaps a dangerous part of town, where a murder might be interrupted in progress?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:09:42 2016] : Koro: Knowledge Local: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Feb 24 20:09:46 2016] : Koro: ooc nope.
[Wed Feb 24 20:10:10 2016] : Captain: "Sounds too complicated."
[Wed Feb 24 20:10:28 2016] : Koro: "Then, Captain, do you volunteer?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:10:52 2016] : Captain: The captain sheaths this sword seeing as all the crew have now nervously edged away.
[Wed Feb 24 20:10:59 2016] : Koro: ooc the evil plan is quite tempting.
[Wed Feb 24 20:11:15 2016] : Driver: "What about a body from the city morgue?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:11:33 2016] : Koro: "It would need to be fresh. That would be a tale to tell, no?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:11:45 2016] : Koro: ooc how far away is the morgue?
[Wed Feb 24 20:13:10 2016] : Driver: "I used to drive the corpse wagon, there will be something I'm sure. The morgue is a few streets away."
[Wed Feb 24 20:14:02 2016] : Koro: "Captain, you will wait here? I will return shortly."
[Wed Feb 24 20:14:25 2016] : Captain: "Aye."
[Wed Feb 24 20:14:27 2016] : Koro: Koro turns and walks into the shadows, getting around a street corner and waiting for his friends to turn up.
[Wed Feb 24 20:16:33 2016] : Akiak: ooc have we heard the conversation? I guess not?
[Wed Feb 24 20:16:51 2016] : Vaddyn: (whispering to H and A) "What do you think is going on?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:17:20 2016] : Hildy: "Well, Koro seems to have walked away"
[Wed Feb 24 20:17:31 2016] : Hildy: "Maybe we should catch up to him?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:17:40 2016] : Captain: ooc you won't have heard it
[Wed Feb 24 20:18:09 2016] : Vaddyn: "Could be right Hildy"
[Wed Feb 24 20:18:12 2016] : Akiak: "Yes, let's do"
[Wed Feb 24 20:19:03 2016] : Hildy: Hildy heads after Koro, discretly
[Wed Feb 24 20:19:15 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows
[Wed Feb 24 20:19:26 2016] : Hildy: ooc discretely
[Wed Feb 24 20:20:07 2016] : Koro: ooc discreetly? :-p
[Wed Feb 24 20:21:16 2016] : Hildy: ooc that too
[Wed Feb 24 20:21:40 2016] : Koro: "My friends. I am glad you followed me. We need a fresh corpse, tonight."
[Wed Feb 24 20:21:45 2016] : Captain: You meet up in a quiet street between two large warehouses.
[Wed Feb 24 20:21:57 2016] : Koro: "Someone must be blamed for the destruction of the clockwork."
[Wed Feb 24 20:22:21 2016] : Vaddyn: "Where would we get one, without creating it ourselves?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:22:26 2016] : Koro: "I would not like it to be me, nor do I appreciate the captain's idea of choosing one of his crew."
[Wed Feb 24 20:22:40 2016] : Koro: "The morgue is nearby. There should be a solution."
[Wed Feb 24 20:22:59 2016] : Vaddyn: "Ahh, good idea"
[Wed Feb 24 20:23:54 2016] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 24 20:24:19 2016] : Koro: "We can steal a corpse, or perhaps buy one. Or beg."
[Wed Feb 24 20:24:36 2016] : Hildy: "Let's see what options are available to us"
[Wed Feb 24 20:25:43 2016] : Vaddyn: "Lead on to the Morgue then, Koro"
[Wed Feb 24 20:26:24 2016] : DM: The city morgue is a non-discrept building, sandwiched between to a tannery and a dye workshop.
[Wed Feb 24 20:26:49 2016] : DM: A lantern is illuminated over the door.
[Wed Feb 24 20:28:23 2016] : Hildy: "Ao, do we send Vaddyn in with cash?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:28:26 2016] : Hildy: ooc So
[Wed Feb 24 20:28:27 2016] : Koro: "So, Vaddyn, can you charm them out of a corpse? Or do we need to go the unofficial route?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:29:05 2016] : Vaddyn: "Lets see shall we"
[Wed Feb 24 20:29:27 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn walks up and knocks on the door
[Wed Feb 24 20:29:43 2016] : DM: There's a muffled response from inside.
[Wed Feb 24 20:29:54 2016] : Vaddyn: "I suspect a little bribe will be required though"
[Wed Feb 24 20:30:09 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries the door
[Wed Feb 24 20:31:31 2016] : DM: It opens
[Wed Feb 24 20:31:59 2016] : DM: Inside the small office is a man in a stained white coat sitting behind a battered wooden task.
[Wed Feb 24 20:32:09 2016] : Clerk: "What you want?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:32:53 2016] : Vaddyn: "Hows business?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:34:04 2016] : Clerk: "Got a good crop so far today. You looking to buy?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:34:21 2016] : Hildy: ooc easy enough
[Wed Feb 24 20:34:23 2016] : Vaddyn: "Maybe. Whats the price?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:34:36 2016] : Clerk: "Depends on what you want."
[Wed Feb 24 20:35:27 2016] : Hildy: ooc Do you have anything a bit piratey?
[Wed Feb 24 20:35:27 2016] : Vaddyn: "Something... fresh"
[Wed Feb 24 20:36:21 2016] : Clerk: "Yeah. All intact 'cept for the stab wound.
[Wed Feb 24 20:36:47 2016] : Vaddyn: "Got any one who looks a bit thuggish?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:37:34 2016] : Clerk: "Dunno about thuggish. What to browse?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:37:48 2016] : Vaddyn: "That would be most acceptable"
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:03 2016] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:23 2016] : Clerk: The clerk leads the way through a door and down a dingy stair to the basement.
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:24 2016] : Hildy: ooc Il neige!
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:39 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:44 2016] : Koro: ooc not 'ere it doesn't
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:53 2016] : Akiak: ooc not fair.
[Wed Feb 24 20:38:55 2016] : Clerk: The air is chill and lying on slabs of ice on wooden trestles are a number of bodies.
[Wed Feb 24 20:39:26 2016] : Vaddyn: "How did they each die?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:39:51 2016] : Clerk: There are four corpses layed out in this room. Clearly the most recent arrivals.
[Wed Feb 24 20:40:16 2016] : Clerk: The smell is unplesant, the floor stained and wet from the slowly melting ice.
[Wed Feb 24 20:40:51 2016] : Clerk: There's a scruffy begger in rags with unkept hair and beard.
[Wed Feb 24 20:41:03 2016] : Clerk: Stabbed though the belly.
[Wed Feb 24 20:41:13 2016] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm, no"
[Wed Feb 24 20:41:27 2016] : Clerk: A old woman, frail and grey. Un visible wounds or cause of death.
[Wed Feb 24 20:41:43 2016] : Vaddyn: "Oh, this wont do either"
[Wed Feb 24 20:41:55 2016] : Vaddyn: "Anything more... violent?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:42:15 2016] : Clerk: A young man in ordinary clothes, skin covered in large purple pustules.
[Wed Feb 24 20:42:25 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol!
[Wed Feb 24 20:42:36 2016] : Akiak: ooc bubonic pest
[Wed Feb 24 20:42:45 2016] : Vaddyn: "Eww"
[Wed Feb 24 20:43:00 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn takes a wide berth around that one
[Wed Feb 24 20:44:00 2016] : Clerk: And the last is a bloated and almost unrecognizable. Stinking of river mud and salt.
[Wed Feb 24 20:45:15 2016] : Vaddyn: "What happened this last one?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:45:50 2016] : Clerk: "Dunno. Pulled out of the harbour earlier. Probably been there for a few days at least."
[Wed Feb 24 20:46:22 2016] : Vaddyn: "I thought you said they were fresh!"
[Wed Feb 24 20:47:02 2016] : Clerk: "They others are fresh."
[Wed Feb 24 20:48:19 2016] : Vaddyn: "What about the purple one? Plague?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:48:52 2016] : Hildy: "We could change the clothes on the beggar"
[Wed Feb 24 20:49:07 2016] : Clerk: "Something like that." The clerk shrugs.
[Wed Feb 24 20:49:22 2016] : Koro: "Clean him up."
[Wed Feb 24 20:49:33 2016] : Vaddyn: "Its an idea. Ok, how much for the beggar?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:49:59 2016] : Clerk: "10 gold."
[Wed Feb 24 20:50:30 2016] : Vaddyn: "Seems little steep. 7"
[Wed Feb 24 20:50:57 2016] : Clerk: Diplomacy roll
[Wed Feb 24 20:51:00 2016] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(17) + 19] = 36
[Wed Feb 24 20:51:17 2016] : Clerk: "Your for 5 gold and not a coin less."
[Wed Feb 24 20:51:21 2016] : Koro: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 24 20:51:24 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 24 20:51:27 2016] : Vaddyn: "Done"
[Wed Feb 24 20:52:44 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn hands over the gold
[Wed Feb 24 20:53:03 2016] : Clerk: The clerk pockets the coin and returns to his desk.
[Wed Feb 24 20:53:09 2016] : Vaddyn: (pointing to Koro) "Pick him up, please"
[Wed Feb 24 20:54:02 2016] : Koro: "You give me the best tasks."
[Wed Feb 24 20:54:17 2016] : Koro: "I do not suppose you can clean him by magic, before I do?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:00 2016] : Vaddyn: "Ok then"
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:08 2016] : Vaddyn: Prestidigitation: Level 0 - Perform simple magical effects for 1 hour
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:12 2016] : Hildy: Hildy points a finger at the corpse
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:20 2016] : Hildy: Create Water: Level 0 - generates up to 20 gallons of wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:34 2016] : Koro: Koro picks up the rather cleaner, but soggy, corpse
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:37 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn slowly cleans the corpse, 1ft³ at a time
[Wed Feb 24 20:55:43 2016] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 24 20:57:36 2016] : Koro: "Thank you."
[Wed Feb 24 20:57:41 2016] : Clerk: Back on the street, the way back to the barge is now watched by a small squad of city guards.
[Wed Feb 24 20:57:54 2016] : Koro: Koro stashes the corpse in a corner.
[Wed Feb 24 20:57:59 2016] : Vaddyn: "Dammit"
[Wed Feb 24 20:58:00 2016] : Koro: "This is not something I had expected."
[Wed Feb 24 20:58:18 2016] : DM: The patrol approaches...
[Wed Feb 24 20:58:38 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc how long til the reach us?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:58:40 2016] : Guard: "What's your business here?"
[Wed Feb 24 20:59:03 2016] : Guard: ooc sorry, 2 rounds if you want to prepare anything
[Wed Feb 24 20:59:18 2016] : Akiak: Akiak takes the corpse under the arms, as if she's trying to hold him and prevent him from falling
[Wed Feb 24 20:59:26 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro just gets ready to hit things if necessary
[Wed Feb 24 20:59:32 2016] : Akiak: "Let's pretend he's drunk and we're bringing him home"
[Wed Feb 24 20:59:49 2016] : Akiak: ooc or how are we carrying the corpse?
[Wed Feb 24 20:59:49 2016] : Vaddyn: "Good idea"
[Wed Feb 24 21:00:38 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro already put the corpse in a corner
[Wed Feb 24 21:00:48 2016] : Koro: ooc "No-one puts Deady in a corner!"
[Wed Feb 24 21:00:57 2016] : Akiak: ooc ah darn
[Wed Feb 24 21:01:03 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Feb 24 21:01:47 2016] : Guard: "What's your business here?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:02:09 2016] : Vaddyn: "Just out for a walk, looking for an ale house sir"
[Wed Feb 24 21:02:26 2016] : Vaddyn: "Happen to know af any reputable ones?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:02:26 2016] : Guard: Bluff check
[Wed Feb 24 21:02:32 2016] : Vaddyn: Bluff: [1d20(9) + 19] = 28
[Wed Feb 24 21:03:35 2016] : Guard: "There's the Crow and Dagger still open on the next street over."
[Wed Feb 24 21:03:44 2016] : Guard: The guards saunter slowly onwards.
[Wed Feb 24 21:03:48 2016] : Vaddyn: "Thank you"
[Wed Feb 24 21:04:12 2016] : Vaddyn: "Come on friends, the Crow and Dagger awaits us"
[Wed Feb 24 21:04:22 2016] : Koro: "The Crow and Dagger!"
[Wed Feb 24 21:04:44 2016] : Koro: Koro pronounces the words very carefully.
[Wed Feb 24 21:05:24 2016] : Akiak: "Crow and Dagger it is"
[Wed Feb 24 21:05:39 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn very slowly walks on, glancing back occasionally
[Wed Feb 24 21:05:40 2016] : DM: The guards turn the corner and are out of sight.
[Wed Feb 24 21:06:02 2016] : Hildy: "The Cow and Daggerrr!"
[Wed Feb 24 21:06:29 2016] : Koro: "Akiak, did the nice men go away?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:07:15 2016] : Akiak: "They did"
[Wed Feb 24 21:07:25 2016] : Akiak: ooc are we talking about the guards?
[Wed Feb 24 21:07:56 2016] : Koro: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 24 21:08:48 2016] : Akiak: "Let's go"
[Wed Feb 24 21:09:53 2016] : DM: What next?
[Wed Feb 24 21:10:04 2016] : Vaddyn: "Ok, Koro. Grab him and lets get going"
[Wed Feb 24 21:10:13 2016] : Koro: "Right. That was more trouble than I had anticipated."
[Wed Feb 24 21:10:21 2016] : Koro: Koro takes the corpse to the ship
[Wed Feb 24 21:11:11 2016] : Koro: "Captain, here is your corpse. Will you stab him for us?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:11:26 2016] : Koro: Koro holds the corpse's arms behind its back
[Wed Feb 24 21:11:52 2016] : Captain: "Looks like a begger. Not very convincing."
[Wed Feb 24 21:12:08 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc I assume we've stayed away
[Wed Feb 24 21:12:12 2016] : Hildy: ooc it's already stabbed in the stomach
[Wed Feb 24 21:12:16 2016] : Koro: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 24 21:12:33 2016] : Koro: "Trade the clothes with one of your crew."
[Wed Feb 24 21:12:50 2016] : Koro: "Shave the corpse. I have cleaned it already."
[Wed Feb 24 21:13:08 2016] : Captain: The clothes are changed and it looks a lot better.
[Wed Feb 24 21:14:14 2016] : Captain: The captain stabs the corpse a few times.
[Wed Feb 24 21:14:25 2016] : Captain: "Now what?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:15:04 2016] : Koro: "Now the driver and I take this man, and some of the wreckage, back to the Institute. I recommend you and your crew take a trading voyage elsewhere."
[Wed Feb 24 21:15:18 2016] : Captain: "Alright"
[Wed Feb 24 21:15:18 2016] : Koro: "I can help you no further."
[Wed Feb 24 21:15:38 2016] : Captain: The crate is loaded back onto the wagon, as is the corpse.
[Wed Feb 24 21:16:09 2016] : DM: You return to the institute.
[Wed Feb 24 21:16:52 2016] : Koro: "Wish me luck."
[Wed Feb 24 21:16:56 2016] : DM: There is much drama but the story is convincing enough. After some time Koro is approached by a senior member (juding from his atire) and handed a letter.
[Wed Feb 24 21:17:50 2016] : Koro: "Thank you."
[Wed Feb 24 21:18:00 2016] : Koro: ooc is the letter for me or for someone else?
[Wed Feb 24 21:18:37 2016] : DM: You are instructed to deliver it to Lady Basima in Koubla.
[Wed Feb 24 21:19:18 2016] : Koro: "It shall be done. Any further instructions?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:19:36 2016] : DM: Discretion is of utmost importance.
[Wed Feb 24 21:19:51 2016] : Koro: "As always."
[Wed Feb 24 21:21:04 2016] : Koro: Koro takes the letter and leaves
[Wed Feb 24 21:21:34 2016] : DM: The letter is sealed with a plain wax seal.
[Wed Feb 24 21:21:59 2016] : DM: There is no writing on the envelope.
[Wed Feb 24 21:22:21 2016] : Koro: Koro takes a route back to where his friends are waiting
[Wed Feb 24 21:22:25 2016] : Koro: ooc a roundabout route
[Wed Feb 24 21:23:27 2016] : DM: What are you going to do with the letter?
[Wed Feb 24 21:23:40 2016] : Koro: ooc sneak a look in it, if possible - of course ;-)
[Wed Feb 24 21:24:44 2016] : Hildy: ooc showing it to us?
[Wed Feb 24 21:24:53 2016] : Koro: "My friends, I have a letter for us."
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:00 2016] : Vaddyn: "For us??"
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:00 2016] : DM: ooc A disable device check to open the letter without making it noticable.
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:01 2016] : Hildy: "For us?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:13 2016] : Akiak: "Should I try to open it without trace?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:16 2016] : Koro: "It is, in fact, intended for someone else. Is there a magical protection on it?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:21 2016] : Hildy: "Wait a second"
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:24 2016] : Hildy: Detect Magic: Level 0 - Detect magical auras within 60ft
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:25 2016] : Koro: ooc check whether it's safe :)
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:45 2016] : DM: ooc it's unmagical.
[Wed Feb 24 21:25:47 2016] : Hildy: Detect Evil: Level 1 - Detect Evil in 60ft cone while concentrating for up to 10 minutes
[Wed Feb 24 21:26:02 2016] : Akiak: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 24 21:26:09 2016] : Hildy: ooc not sure if a letter can be evil! :-)
[Wed Feb 24 21:26:40 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc what if its written in Comic Sans?
[Wed Feb 24 21:27:01 2016] : DM: The letter isn't evil.
[Wed Feb 24 21:27:17 2016] : Koro: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 24 21:27:21 2016] : Hildy: "OK, no magic and no evil inherent in the letter"
[Wed Feb 24 21:27:25 2016] : Koro: "Then, Akiak, will you open it for us?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:28:43 2016] : Akiak: "I will try"
[Wed Feb 24 21:28:56 2016] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(1) + 21] = 22
[Wed Feb 24 21:29:11 2016] : Akiak: ooc ouch
[Wed Feb 24 21:29:58 2016] : Akiak: ooc i could take 10 couldn't I?
[Wed Feb 24 21:30:05 2016] : DM: Akiak warms the seal and carefully slips a knife under it. Her hand slips and she nicks her finger, staining the envelop with a drop of blood.
[Wed Feb 24 21:30:22 2016] : DM: The letter is open and it reads:
[Wed Feb 24 21:30:24 2016] : Koro: ooc you could have done, yes
[Wed Feb 24 21:30:52 2016] : Akiak: ooc oh well
[Wed Feb 24 21:31:03 2016] : Akiak: "Damn"
[Wed Feb 24 21:31:08 2016] : Akiak: "That was a mistake"
[Wed Feb 24 21:31:47 2016] : Akiak: "Hopefully this will go unnoticed"
[Wed Feb 24 21:31:54 2016] : Akiak: "Or we can make up a story for it"
[Wed Feb 24 21:32:10 2016] : DM: "Lady Basima, Regretfully the prototype has been unavoidable delayed due to unforseen circumstances. The mechanism requires some final adjustment. Rest assured that we will endevour to complete the task as quickly as possible.
[Wed Feb 24 21:32:15 2016] : Akiak: Akiak is now being more careful and completes opening the letter
[Wed Feb 24 21:32:29 2016] : Vaddyn: "We could cut Koros finger in case they ask, or I could try to clean it like I did the corpse"
[Wed Feb 24 21:32:42 2016] : Akiak: "yes, I was thinking that"
[Wed Feb 24 21:32:57 2016] : Hildy: "Try to clean it, then if that fails we can say Koro was attacked"
[Wed Feb 24 21:33:10 2016] : Vaddyn: "Ok then"
[Wed Feb 24 21:33:18 2016] : Vaddyn: Prestidigitation: Level 0 - Perform simple magical effects for 1 hour
[Wed Feb 24 21:33:22 2016] : Hildy: "But we'll need to make it look real Koro"
[Wed Feb 24 21:33:28 2016] : Vaddyn: "Presto cleano"
[Wed Feb 24 21:33:57 2016] : DM: "As some measure of compensation we believe that we can use the extra time to further improve the integration of the demon heart, improving stability. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay. Signed Senior Servant M."
[Wed Feb 24 21:33:57 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol @presto
[Wed Feb 24 21:34:18 2016] : DM: Vaddyn cleans away the bloodstain.
[Wed Feb 24 21:34:34 2016] : Akiak: Akiak is being more careful as she reseals the letter
[Wed Feb 24 21:34:40 2016] : Akiak: ooc taking all the time in the world.
[Wed Feb 24 21:35:12 2016] : Hildy: "Demon heart?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:35:24 2016] : Koro: "So, this is the buyer of the constructs. And they are powered by demons' hearts. We may hope that is why the Institute was trying to free the demon."
[Wed Feb 24 21:35:33 2016] : Vaddyn: "That sounds bad. Very bad"
[Wed Feb 24 21:35:52 2016] : Hildy: "I'm not keen on these metal men in the first place, but adding a demon heart?!"
[Wed Feb 24 21:36:19 2016] : Vaddyn: "Why would anyone do such a thing?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:37:06 2016] : Koro: "Either interest or power. Perhaps this Lady Basima will tell us."
[Wed Feb 24 21:37:09 2016] : Koro: "To Koubla?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:37:41 2016] : Vaddyn: "Indeed"
[Wed Feb 24 21:37:53 2016] : Hildy: "Where exactly is Koubla?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:38:12 2016] : Hildy: "I assume it was the destination of the crate?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:38:43 2016] : DM: North east, it's on the top of the great cliff.
[Wed Feb 24 21:39:17 2016] : Koro: "Do we need to prepare anything before we leave?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:40:16 2016] : Vaddyn: "How far away is it?"
[Wed Feb 24 21:40:38 2016] : Hildy: ooc crates being delivered to places on top of a cliff... Sounds like Whitby Abbey
[Wed Feb 24 21:41:08 2016] : DM: It's4 days away by river barge.
[Wed Feb 24 21:42:03 2016] : Vaddyn: "Back to the docks then"
[Wed Feb 24 21:42:36 2016] : DM: GAME END