Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 17 20:02:13 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 17 20:02:55 2016] : DM: Koro has hired on as a bodyguard with the Institute. His first job tonight is to escort a large box from the institute to the docks.
[Wed Feb 17 20:03:10 2016] : Koro: [1d100(10)] = 10
[Wed Feb 17 20:03:35 2016] : DM: I believe you were going to stage an ambush and inspect the crate before deciding what to do with it.
[Wed Feb 17 20:04:28 2016] : Koro: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 17 20:04:53 2016] : DM: Ok.
[Wed Feb 17 20:05:42 2016] : Koro: "We need a plan, I think. The delivery will go to the docks; I need a plausible excuse for the disruption."
[Wed Feb 17 20:06:06 2016] : Koro: "It may be that we make ourselves a significant enemy tonight, and that would make it far more difficult to collect the money we are owed."
[Wed Feb 17 20:06:31 2016] : Akiak: "Ha, I had not thought about this, but you do have a point"
[Wed Feb 17 20:07:14 2016] : Akiak: "If you feel the disruption is too much, maybe I can just try and take a peek without anyone noticing"
[Wed Feb 17 20:07:21 2016] : Akiak: "While you keep other eyes away from me?
[Wed Feb 17 20:07:47 2016] : Akiak: "Just an idea, I'm happy if you think it's better for your standing to be able to fend off an attack of sorts"
[Wed Feb 17 20:08:08 2016] : Hildy: "I'm happy to go along with whatever you think"
[Wed Feb 17 20:08:25 2016] : Hildy: "Although I can hide well, I'm not much for intrigue"
[Wed Feb 17 20:09:07 2016] : Koro: "Where is Vaddyn when we need him?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:10:02 2016] : Koro: "I think Hildy should, perhaps, create a diversion: some of your more serious creatures: and, while I defend the cargo from the attack, Akiak can investigate the crate's contents."
[Wed Feb 17 20:10:36 2016] : Akiak: "Sounds like a plan"
[Wed Feb 17 20:10:44 2016] : Akiak: "Will you be alone? I doubt, since you're new"
[Wed Feb 17 20:12:10 2016] : Koro: "We need at least one of the others to survive, as a witness to my inevitable heroism."
[Wed Feb 17 20:13:43 2016] : Akiak: "Oh I was not even going to go and kill anyone really"
[Wed Feb 17 20:14:05 2016] : Akiak: "But depending on how many people there are, I suppose we might be stuck between a rock and a hard place"
[Wed Feb 17 20:14:24 2016] : Akiak: "So OK, Hildy you summon, I disappear and go take a look at the crate"
[Wed Feb 17 20:15:34 2016] : DM: ooc sounds like a plan
[Wed Feb 17 20:15:34 2016] : Koro: "Agreed."
[Wed Feb 17 20:16:48 2016] : Hildy: "OK
[Wed Feb 17 20:16:50 2016] : Hildy: "
[Wed Feb 17 20:18:01 2016] : Koro: ooc all these bridges look the same to me....
[Wed Feb 17 20:18:02 2016] : DM: Later that night, just before midnight Koro presents himself at the service entrance where a cart and driver awaits. The guards on the gate look alert and wary.
[Wed Feb 17 20:18:47 2016] : Hildy: Hildy sources a potion of invisibility
[Wed Feb 17 20:19:11 2016] : Koro: "Good evening to you."
[Wed Feb 17 20:19:35 2016] : DM: The driver tells you to jump onboard as he's in a hurry to the get the cargo to its destination.
[Wed Feb 17 20:20:29 2016] : Koro: "How fast does this cart move? Would I not be more use to you walking?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:22:23 2016] : DM: The driver shrugs and cracks the reins to get the cart moving.
[Wed Feb 17 20:22:28 2016] : Akiak: ooc brb loo
[Wed Feb 17 20:23:17 2016] : DM: Even with a two horse team the cart does not move quickly. The driver constantly looks back nervously at the plain wooden crate in the back of the cart.
[Wed Feb 17 20:23:43 2016] : DM: Meanwhile, back at the ambush point...
[Wed Feb 17 20:24:06 2016] : Hildy: When Hildy sees the cart, he quaffs the potion, then begins casting
[Wed Feb 17 20:24:11 2016] : Akiak: ooc back
[Wed Feb 17 20:24:26 2016] : DM: Akiak is lurking, waiting for the cart to arrive.
[Wed Feb 17 20:24:28 2016] : DM: Perception check
[Wed Feb 17 20:24:39 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(19) + 15] = 34
[Wed Feb 17 20:24:51 2016] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Feb 17 20:25:08 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Feb 17 20:25:37 2016] : DM: ooc the cart hasn't arrived yet
[Wed Feb 17 20:25:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc how I wish I had a walkie talkie right about now.
[Wed Feb 17 20:25:49 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 17 20:26:01 2016] : Hildy: ooc there is a spell for that
[Wed Feb 17 20:26:32 2016] : Akiak: ooc give me a sec
[Wed Feb 17 20:26:36 2016] : Hildy: Hildy stays hidden whil waiting and watching
[Wed Feb 17 20:26:39 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 26] = 44
[Wed Feb 17 20:27:12 2016] : Akiak: ooc how do I count rounds if we're not in initiative?
[Wed Feb 17 20:27:50 2016] : DM: ooc guess? It's probably not important to get it exact
[Wed Feb 17 20:28:01 2016] : Akiak: ooc k
[Wed Feb 17 20:28:05 2016] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 6 out of 7
[Wed Feb 17 20:28:58 2016] : Akiak: ooc I'm thinking and weighing my options.
[Wed Feb 17 20:29:03 2016] : Akiak: ooc sorry
[Wed Feb 17 20:29:37 2016] : Akiak: ooc I mean, sorry,n it's taking so much time :P
[Wed Feb 17 20:31:09 2016] : Akiak: Akiak decides to run to get close to Hildy, aiming for the place she last saw him
[Wed Feb 17 20:31:47 2016] : Akiak: or not, staying close to Koro actually
[Wed Feb 17 20:31:56 2016] : DM: ooc cart is not here yet
[Wed Feb 17 20:32:09 2016] : Akiak: ooc oh.
[Wed Feb 17 20:32:26 2016] : Akiak: ok, then proceeding trying to get close to Hildy
[Wed Feb 17 20:32:45 2016] : Akiak: I suppose I end up in the alleyway and whisper to talk to him
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:00 2016] : Hildy: ooc I guess we discussed where I'd be, but I don't think you can see me
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:19 2016] : Akiak: whispering: "Hildy, there's someone who seems ready to ambush the cart already"
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:23 2016] : Akiak: "Up there on the rooftops"
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:41 2016] : Hildy: "Or, maybe watching for people attacking"
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:44 2016] : Akiak: "Was on the rooftops and just dropped onto the ground"
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:49 2016] : Hildy: "Extra insurance"
[Wed Feb 17 20:33:54 2016] : Akiak: "Or that, yes, I thought about that"
[Wed Feb 17 20:34:04 2016] : Akiak: "We just need to be extra careful"
[Wed Feb 17 20:34:34 2016] : Akiak: "so that they never see us"
[Wed Feb 17 20:34:41 2016] : Akiak: "Not sure how to warn Koro though"
[Wed Feb 17 20:34:54 2016] : DM: A hooded figure apears from a shadowed doorway close by...
[Wed Feb 17 20:35:25 2016] : Raven: "Akiak, I did not expect to see you here on this bridge tonight. Do we have the same target perhaps?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:02 2016] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:03 2016] : Akiak: ooc I'm still invisible. He/she can see me?
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:18 2016] : Hildy: Hildy looks for the speaker
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:27 2016] : Raven: ooc she can hear you.
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:30 2016] : Akiak: ooc or maybe I never said that.
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:43 2016] : Akiak: ooc I can see her?
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:46 2016] : Raven: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:51 2016] : Akiak: ooc do I recognize her?
[Wed Feb 17 20:36:53 2016] : Raven: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 17 20:37:18 2016] : Akiak: ooc ah sorry, didn't see the change in nick :)
[Wed Feb 17 20:37:40 2016] : Akiak: Akiak turns visible again, but keeps to the shadows
[Wed Feb 17 20:37:51 2016] : Raven: ooc Raven, leader of the Night Birds
[Wed Feb 17 20:37:55 2016] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 23] = 39
[Wed Feb 17 20:38:48 2016] : Raven: "You are... curious about a certain delivery are you not?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:38:57 2016] : Akiak: "Not sure. What or who would be your target?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:39:17 2016] : Akiak: "You know what they say about what curiosity did to the cat"
[Wed Feb 17 20:39:34 2016] : Hildy: Hildy remains silent and hidden
[Wed Feb 17 20:39:39 2016] : Akiak: "I am making sure everything goes well for my friend accompanying a package"
[Wed Feb 17 20:39:54 2016] : Akiak: "So I guess it helps to know you're interested"
[Wed Feb 17 20:40:19 2016] : Akiak: "What is the nature of your interest?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:40:55 2016] : Akiak: "Are you here to seek information or had you more forceful deeds in mind?"
[Wed Feb 17 20:41:17 2016] : Raven: "I wouldn't want to step on your toes. Perhaps you could look into the contents for me. Such a favour would be reciprocated."
[Wed Feb 17 20:42:12 2016] : Akiak: "I might try and do that. Although what I am trying to establish here is the standing of my bodyguard friend. I'm not sure you two met."
[Wed Feb 17 20:42:42 2016] : Koro: ooc we did meet
[Wed Feb 17 20:42:49 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro helped with the obstacle course
[Wed Feb 17 20:42:56 2016] : Akiak: ooc ok.
[Wed Feb 17 20:43:17 2016] : Raven: "For now I think or goals are aligned.
[Wed Feb 17 20:43:49 2016] : Akiak: "if that is the case, then look I shall."
[Wed Feb 17 20:43:57 2016] : Raven: "Seek me out when you have information you wish to share."
[Wed Feb 17 20:44:02 2016] : Akiak: "I will"
[Wed Feb 17 20:44:14 2016] : Raven: And then with the swoosh of her cloak she turns and vanishes into the shadows of the alleyway.
[Wed Feb 17 20:44:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc we did her a favour in order to get a pass for going to the volcano
[Wed Feb 17 20:44:59 2016] : Raven: You hear the cart approaching...
[Wed Feb 17 20:45:07 2016] : Akiak: ooc ok
[Wed Feb 17 20:45:13 2016] : DM: You have time to get back into position
[Wed Feb 17 20:45:19 2016] : Akiak: and I do so.
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:20 2016] : DM: The cart reaches the bridge, Koro walking alongside.
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:25 2016] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:30 2016] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:36 2016] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:43 2016] : ** Koro found the F1 macro key **
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:47 2016] : Koro: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Feb 17 20:46:57 2016] : Koro: ooc I used to have a macro for initiative...
[Wed Feb 17 20:47:03 2016] : Akiak: ooc H is going to say he thought he had his F1 key mapped
[Wed Feb 17 20:47:08 2016] : Akiak: ooc haha!
[Wed Feb 17 20:47:08 2016] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Feb 17 20:47:22 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Feb 17 20:47:36 2016] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 5 out of 7
[Wed Feb 17 20:48:14 2016] : Akiak: Akiak disappears and gets closer to the acart to examine how best she will climb on it
[Wed Feb 17 20:48:31 2016] : Akiak: ooc perception? engineering?
[Wed Feb 17 20:48:37 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(1) + 15] = 16
[Wed Feb 17 20:48:43 2016] : Akiak: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Feb 17 20:48:47 2016] : DM: It's slow moving enough that you could jump onto the back quite easily
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:00 2016] : Akiak: ok, I'm not going to jump quite yet.
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:11 2016] : Akiak: Akiak follows the cart as it moves
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:12 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:24 2016] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 23] = 42
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:31 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:33 2016] : Akiak: ooc trying not to make noise etc.
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:38 2016] : Hildy: Hildy uses a potion of invisibility and gains +40 to stealth (+20 if moving) for 2 minutes. Potions remaining: 0.
[Wed Feb 17 20:49:45 2016] : Hildy: Hildy quaffs his potion as a swift action
[Wed Feb 17 20:50:22 2016] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Ankylosaurus (Huge Animal - AC 22, 95 HP (DR 5/Evil), CMD 29 (24 v trip), CMB +19; Fort +14, Ref +7, Will +4; SR 12; Speed 30) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed Feb 17 20:50:27 2016] : Hildy: ooc oops
[Wed Feb 17 20:50:31 2016] : Hildy: Summon Monster V: Level 5 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Feb 17 20:50:36 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Feb 17 20:52:01 2016] : DM: Koro, as you've been walking along by the cart you hear the sounds from the crate. Quite whirring and clicking and a slow, soft beat. Rhythmic like a heartbeat.
[Wed Feb 17 20:52:14 2016] : DM: You now at the ambush point...
[Wed Feb 17 20:53:24 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Feb 17 20:53:46 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Feb 17 20:54:09 2016] : Koro: Koro doesn't spot signs of an ambush, and keeps on walking, but is ready and alert
[Wed Feb 17 20:54:17 2016] : Koro: ooc delay until somehting happens
[Wed Feb 17 20:54:18 2016] : Koro: done
[Wed Feb 17 20:55:13 2016] : Vrock: Suddenly there's a screech from the rooftops.
[Wed Feb 17 20:55:35 2016] : Vrock: Looking up, you see silhouetted against the night sky a demon, a vrock!
[Wed Feb 17 20:56:04 2016] : Vrock: It swoops down from the roof and lands in front of the cart. It screeches.
[Wed Feb 17 20:56:11 2016] : Vrock: Koro, fort save.
[Wed Feb 17 20:56:16 2016] : Koro: Fortitude: [1d20(11) + 7 + 2 + 2] = 22
[Wed Feb 17 20:56:24 2016] : Koro: ooc I need to put some brackets in there
[Wed Feb 17 20:56:28 2016] : Vrock: You are unaffected.
[Wed Feb 17 20:56:38 2016] : DM: The driver is stunned.
[Wed Feb 17 20:57:02 2016] : DM: The horses whinney in panic and fight against their reins.
[Wed Feb 17 20:57:06 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Feb 17 20:57:29 2016] : Akiak: ooc what does the crate look like? Normal crate with nails and stuff? Or special?
[Wed Feb 17 20:57:44 2016] : Akiak: ooc didn't Koro delay?
[Wed Feb 17 20:58:02 2016] : DM: Koro, your turn.
[Wed Feb 17 20:58:16 2016] : Koro: Koro darts forward to attack the vrock
[Wed Feb 17 20:58:33 2016] : Koro: Koro uses a swift action to gain the Boar Style and Boar Ferocity feats for one minute.
[Wed Feb 17 20:58:37 2016] : Koro: Boar Style: Single Attack: Attack: [1d20(17) + 20] = 37 - Damage: [2d6(4,1) + 10] = 15 HP.
[Wed Feb 17 20:58:51 2016] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Feb 17 20:58:56 2016] : DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 17 20:59:04 2016] : DM: Akaik?
[Wed Feb 17 20:59:13 2016] : DM: The crate is wooden and nailed closed.
[Wed Feb 17 21:00:48 2016] : Akiak: ooc is there any sign that I can see? An emblem, a seal, writing?
[Wed Feb 17 21:00:53 2016] : Akiak: ooc on the crate that is.
[Wed Feb 17 21:01:09 2016] : DM: No. Plain, no markings or labels.
[Wed Feb 17 21:01:27 2016] : Akiak: Akiak jumps on the cart and listens carefully to its insides, trying to make out what could be in there.
[Wed Feb 17 21:01:40 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(10) + 15] = 25
[Wed Feb 17 21:01:59 2016] : DM: Clockwork and a slow, low heartbeat.
[Wed Feb 17 21:02:33 2016] : Akiak: ooc there's no light, is there? I mean outside?
[Wed Feb 17 21:02:45 2016] : Akiak: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Feb 17 21:02:53 2016] : DM: ooc there's moonlight and the light from the streetlights on the bridge.
[Wed Feb 17 21:03:13 2016] : Akiak: ooc I'm trying to look into my memory to see if it sounds like one of thoese clockwork mechanisms we've fought
[Wed Feb 17 21:03:18 2016] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Feb 17 21:03:35 2016] : DM: ooc except for the heartbeat -- that's... odd.
[Wed Feb 17 21:04:20 2016] : Akiak: Akiak further looks to see if there is an easy way to open the crate without bearking it or making it obvious
[Wed Feb 17 21:04:25 2016] : Akiak: then done.
[Wed Feb 17 21:04:26 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(3) + 15] = 18
[Wed Feb 17 21:04:31 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 17 21:05:21 2016] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Ankylosaurus (Huge Animal - AC 22, 95 HP (DR 5/Evil), CMD 29 (24 v trip), CMB +19; Fort +14, Ref +7, Will +4; SR 12; Speed 30) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed Feb 17 21:05:50 2016] : Hildy: The Ankylosaurus charges at the Vrock and smites
[Wed Feb 17 21:06:10 2016] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(19) + 17] = 36, Damage: [3d6(4,3,4) + 30] = 41 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed Feb 17 21:06:42 2016] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Feb 17 21:06:44 2016] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30
[Wed Feb 17 21:06:56 2016] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer, while being stealthy (+20 for invis)
[Wed Feb 17 21:07:04 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 26] = 45
[Wed Feb 17 21:07:46 2016] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (2 uses remain)
[Wed Feb 17 21:07:50 2016] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Feb 17 21:07:53 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Feb 17 21:07:58 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Feb 17 21:08:14 2016] : Koro: ooc I delayed, so I think I'm after the vrock.
[Wed Feb 17 21:08:51 2016] : Vrock: The demon attacks Koro.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:02 2016] : Vrock: Claw: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31; Hit: [2d6(5,3) + 5] = 13 damage.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:02 2016] : Vrock: Claw: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29; Hit: [2d6(4,6) + 5] = 15 damage.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:06 2016] : Vrock: Bite: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30; Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 damage.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:08 2016] : Vrock: Talon: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27; Hit: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6 damage.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:08 2016] : Vrock: Talon: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21; Hit: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 damage.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:20 2016] : Koro: Mithral Breastplate +2 (light fortification): Armour class: 37
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:34 2016] : Koro: ooc can't touch this
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:55 2016] : Vrock: ooc 37! The entire bestiary gives up and goes home.
[Wed Feb 17 21:09:57 2016] : Koro: ooc 37 seems too high though - let me check
[Wed Feb 17 21:10:10 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 17 21:11:49 2016] : Koro: ooc I have an unexpected AC bonus of +8 - it should be 29
[Wed Feb 17 21:11:58 2016] : Koro: 2 claws and one bite hit
[Wed Feb 17 21:12:11 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Feb 17 21:12:28 2016] : Koro: ooc HP = 53/92
[Wed Feb 17 21:12:39 2016] : Koro: Koro counterattacks
[Wed Feb 17 21:12:48 2016] : Koro: Boar Style: Full Attack: Attack: [1d20(6) + 22] = 28 - Damage: [2d6(1,1) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Feb 17 21:13:08 2016] : Koro: Intimidate: [1d20(19) + 15] = 34
[Wed Feb 17 21:13:15 2016] : Koro: done
[Wed Feb 17 21:13:33 2016] : DM: ooc [12 + 13 + 13 + 6] = 44
[Wed Feb 17 21:14:16 2016] : DM: ooc what do I do with the intimidate check?
[Wed Feb 17 21:14:36 2016] : Koro: ooc it's a check to demoralize
[Wed Feb 17 21:14:42 2016] : Koro: ooc DC is 10+HD+Wis modifier
[Wed Feb 17 21:14:53 2016] : Koro: ooc it's shaken for 1 round per 5 past the DC
[Wed Feb 17 21:15:03 2016] : DM: [10 + 3 + 9] = 22
[Wed Feb 17 21:15:16 2016] : DM: Shaken for two rounds
[Wed Feb 17 21:15:34 2016] : DM: The driver screams and dives under the cart in a panic. The horses break free and bolt.
[Wed Feb 17 21:15:35 2016] : Koro: Koro tears a chunk out of the vrock's flesh, with his bare hands, and sees it tremble
[Wed Feb 17 21:16:07 2016] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Feb 17 21:16:32 2016] : Akiak: Akiak further looks to see if there is an easy way to open the crate without breaking it or making it obvious
[Wed Feb 17 21:16:51 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(3) + 15] = 18
[Wed Feb 17 21:17:02 2016] : Akiak: ooc or disable device?
[Wed Feb 17 21:17:17 2016] : DM: ooc disable device is a good idea, thanks
[Wed Feb 17 21:17:23 2016] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(17) + 21] = 38
[Wed Feb 17 21:17:31 2016] : Akiak: ooc on all counts. lol
[Wed Feb 17 21:18:18 2016] : DM: Akiak carefully works a panel in the top of the crate free.
[Wed Feb 17 21:18:42 2016] : Akiak: ooc looking at what's inside if moon allows.
[Wed Feb 17 21:18:47 2016] : DM: Inside, lying in a bed of straw is a clockwork soldier of polish bronze and brass and other allows.
[Wed Feb 17 21:19:41 2016] : DM: The pulsing sound of a heart is clearly coming from within the chest of the construct.
[Wed Feb 17 21:19:58 2016] : Akiak: A bit surprised, Akiak then proceeds to put the panel back.
[Wed Feb 17 21:20:04 2016] : Akiak: done I suppose?
[Wed Feb 17 21:20:06 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 17 21:21:22 2016] : Hildy: The Ankylosaur backs off and uses the move to swing his tail at the vrock again
[Wed Feb 17 21:21:35 2016] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(10) + 15] = 25, Damage: [3d6(5,5,3) + 30] = 43 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed Feb 17 21:21:55 2016] : Hildy: Celestial Leopard: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Celestial Leopard (AC 15, 27 HP, CMD 19 (23 vs trip)) Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed Feb 17 21:22:01 2016] : DM: The Akylosaurus obilterates the demon.
[Wed Feb 17 21:22:13 2016] : Hildy: Celestial Leopard: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Celestial Leopard (AC 15, 27 HP, CMD 19 (23 vs trip)) Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed Feb 17 21:23:12 2016] : Hildy: The leopard looks for something evil to attack
[Wed Feb 17 21:23:34 2016] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer, still staying hidden (+20)
[Wed Feb 17 21:23:43 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 26] = 40
[Wed Feb 17 21:23:56 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Feb 17 21:24:23 2016] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Feb 17 21:24:35 2016] : Koro: Koro looks around for the new threat
[Wed Feb 17 21:24:48 2016] : Koro: "Something must be leading that demon!"
[Wed Feb 17 21:24:50 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(17) + 15] = 32
[Wed Feb 17 21:25:03 2016] : Koro: done
[Wed Feb 17 21:25:26 2016] : DM: Akiak? The lid is still off, investigating further or closing it up?
[Wed Feb 17 21:26:01 2016] : Akiak: Akiak proceeds to put the panel back into place
[Wed Feb 17 21:26:04 2016] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(13) + 21] = 34
[Wed Feb 17 21:26:29 2016] : DM: It looks undisturbed.
[Wed Feb 17 21:26:33 2016] : Akiak: and jumps from the cart
[Wed Feb 17 21:26:38 2016] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 17 21:26:43 2016] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Feb 17 21:27:29 2016] : Hildy: ooc the summons attack enemies to the best of their abilities... is D considered an enemy?
[Wed Feb 17 21:28:33 2016] : Hildy: ooc or, indeed Koro
[Wed Feb 17 21:29:01 2016] : DM: ooc I assume its what you decide is an enemy
[Wed Feb 17 21:29:17 2016] : Akiak: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 17 21:29:45 2016] : Hildy: Hildy waits, looking for another enemy
[Wed Feb 17 21:29:59 2016] : Hildy: ooc delay
[Wed Feb 17 21:30:02 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 26] = 46
[Wed Feb 17 21:30:06 2016] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Feb 17 21:30:10 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Feb 17 21:30:22 2016] : DM: No more enemies appear. The driver has fainted under the cart.
[Wed Feb 17 21:31:19 2016] : DM: 2130 XP each
[Wed Feb 17 21:31:55 2016] : Koro: ooc does anyone know how much XP we have?
[Wed Feb 17 21:32:34 2016] : Hildy: ooc it's on the wiki
[Wed Feb 17 21:32:48 2016] : Koro: ooc :)
[Wed Feb 17 21:32:56 2016] : Koro: "Begone, monsters!"
[Wed Feb 17 21:33:11 2016] : Koro: Koro does his best to be imposing
[Wed Feb 17 21:34:25 2016] : Hildy: Hildy has dismisses the summons
[Wed Feb 17 21:34:43 2016] : Hildy: HIldy stays hidden
[Wed Feb 17 21:34:47 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 26] = 41
[Wed Feb 17 21:34:56 2016] : Hildy: ooc +40
[Wed Feb 17 21:35:00 2016] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Feb 17 21:35:14 2016] : Hildy: ooc err, habit there
[Wed Feb 17 21:35:27 2016] : Koro: Koro can't see his friends, so he wakes up the driver
[Wed Feb 17 21:35:41 2016] : Koro: "The demon is dead. We must complete the delivery!"
[Wed Feb 17 21:36:26 2016] : DM: The driver is panicked but mostly about loosing the cargo now. He gathers the horses and starts the cart moving again.
[Wed Feb 17 21:36:39 2016] : DM: Some time later the cart arrives at the docks.
[Wed Feb 17 21:37:07 2016] : Akiak: Akiak retreats to the alleyway and then joins up with Hildy
[Wed Feb 17 21:37:50 2016] : DM: The cart pulls up next to a delapidated river barge, its captain an unkepmpt figure who shouts and curses it his rough-looking crew.
[Wed Feb 17 21:38:37 2016] : DM: They unload the crate but one slips and drops his end of the crate. There's a crash of metal from inside and then.
[Wed Feb 17 21:38:57 2016] : DM: "Error: Damage sustained."
[Wed Feb 17 21:39:42 2016] : Koro: "That was not the intention, you fool!"
[Wed Feb 17 21:39:54 2016] : Koro: "Now the owners will not be happy."
[Wed Feb 17 21:40:02 2016] : DM: There's a whirring and a *sproiinnnng* noise.
[Wed Feb 17 21:40:24 2016] : DM: "Error. Error... Errroorrr..... Errr....... *thunk*"
[Wed Feb 17 21:41:12 2016] : DM: Then suddenly *boom* the crate explodes, bits of brass flying through the air.
[Wed Feb 17 21:41:43 2016] : Akiak: ooc uh oh
[Wed Feb 17 21:41:44 2016] : DM: In the debris of the crate is the now wrecked clockwork soldier.
[Wed Feb 17 21:42:45 2016] : DM: Its metal chest plate rent in two exposing the still beating, black heart within.
[Wed Feb 17 21:42:54 2016] : DM: Knowledge: Planes.
[Wed Feb 17 21:43:01 2016] : Koro: Knowledge (untrained): [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Feb 17 21:43:08 2016] : Koro: ooc that's a no, then!
[Wed Feb 17 21:43:14 2016] : DM: GAME END