Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 10 19:55:22 2016] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 10 19:55:54 2016] : Koro: ooc the snake people ambushed us at the meet
[Wed Feb 10 19:56:05 2016] : Akiak: ooc sneaky snakes
[Wed Feb 10 19:56:06 2016] : DM: It's early evening and you're enjoying a meal and a few drinks at the Silver Boot Inn, a respectable place frequented by traders and the like.
[Wed Feb 10 19:56:13 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc oh yes, cheers
[Wed Feb 10 19:56:20 2016] : Hildy: "So, I'm guessing we might want to look into the wizards that were on the other side of the portal"
[Wed Feb 10 19:56:34 2016] : Hildy: "Tomorrow of course"
[Wed Feb 10 19:57:01 2016] : Hildy: "Should we ask the councillor, or Raven?"
[Wed Feb 10 19:57:14 2016] : Hildy: "I favour the former in the first instance"
[Wed Feb 10 19:58:24 2016] : Vaddyn: "Hmm, can we be sure he isn't in the employ of this institute?"
[Wed Feb 10 19:58:32 2016] : Hildy: "We could also investigate whether any of this stuff that we've been carting around forever is of use to the local artisans or wizard college"
[Wed Feb 10 19:58:49 2016] : Koro: "I think he is perhaps an easier conversation. We can ask how we can contact the Institute."
[Wed Feb 10 19:59:59 2016] : Hildy: Hildy dumps the contents of the What can we do with these section of party loot on the table.
[Wed Feb 10 20:02:19 2016] : Vaddyn: "Ok then, shall we track down the councillor again tomorrow. What was his name again?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:02:25 2016] : Koro: ooc the headband of wisdom might be useful for me - it allows a bunch more combat feats as options
[Wed Feb 10 20:02:26 2016] : DM: ooc I'm not sure I can remember what all those did...
[Wed Feb 10 20:02:27 2016] : Hildy: "I've never been comfortable with that phylactery"
[Wed Feb 10 20:02:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc tell us a price for the lot?
[Wed Feb 10 20:03:00 2016] : Hildy: ooc it also bumps up Koro's will save
[Wed Feb 10 20:03:33 2016] : Hildy: ooc I already have one, so it's no use to me
[Wed Feb 10 20:04:58 2016] : Akiak: "Could we just take a little bit of time to understand what this Institute is all about? I seemed to sense some kind of a disconnect between the nasty woman (can't remember her name, Loreta?) and her aid (can't remember his name either, Thomas?)
[Wed Feb 10 20:05:19 2016] : Koro: Knowledge Local: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed Feb 10 20:05:19 2016] : Hildy: Hildy sells the trident and armour (assuming no-one wants them)
[Wed Feb 10 20:05:27 2016] : Akiak: "He was quite a decent chap, but she seemed adamant that the Institute couldn't have been behind it all."
[Wed Feb 10 20:05:30 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro knows very little about the Institute
[Wed Feb 10 20:06:53 2016] : Akiak: Akiak has spent some time during the 15 days listening to conversations, getting in touch with "informants" of sorts etc.
[Wed Feb 10 20:07:03 2016] : Akiak: Knowledge Local: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed Feb 10 20:07:12 2016] : Akiak: ooc not that she learned much...
[Wed Feb 10 20:08:09 2016] : Hildy: "Laurita and Valerio"
[Wed Feb 10 20:09:00 2016] : DM: The Institute as a prominent complex of buildings in a walled compound on the edge of the city. No one is entirely sure what they do, only it has something to do with magic. They pay well for any services from the local community so they're regarded favourably.
[Wed Feb 10 20:09:52 2016] : Koro: "I can tell you where the Institute is based, but that is common knowledge. Perhaps we should enquire at their gates."
[Wed Feb 10 20:10:04 2016] : Vaddyn: "Sounds all very... secretive"
[Wed Feb 10 20:10:16 2016] : Koro: "Vaddyn, you seem to have a way with words. Might you find out some information as to who we should speak to?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:10:58 2016] : Vaddyn: "I'm not sure that just walking up to the gates is the best way"
[Wed Feb 10 20:11:27 2016] : Vaddyn: "It seems that they are quite happy with no one knowing what they do, so they are unlikely to tell us"
[Wed Feb 10 20:11:35 2016] : Koro: ooc Gather Information? :)
[Wed Feb 10 20:11:42 2016] : Vaddyn: "especially if they are indeed behind what we witnessed"
[Wed Feb 10 20:12:58 2016] : Vaddyn: "I could however see what I can find out"
[Wed Feb 10 20:13:04 2016] : Hildy: "But maybe you can gather many snippets from the citizenry and piece together a tapestry of their actions?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:15:22 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn drifts off to canves the locals
[Wed Feb 10 20:16:22 2016] : Hildy: Hildy looks for a temple of Domestos in an attempt also to gain info
[Wed Feb 10 20:16:50 2016] : Koro: Koro idly waits to see if he hears anything new
[Wed Feb 10 20:16:55 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(18) + 15] = 33
[Wed Feb 10 20:17:29 2016] : DM: You learn that they buy lots of metals, including rare alloys and strange ores. They employ many of the locals as guards and servants and they pay well. The institute members are generally referred to as "a bit odd" or "eccentric".
[Wed Feb 10 20:17:37 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn spends a few hours talking to people
[Wed Feb 10 20:18:05 2016] : Vaddyn: and returns with what he has found
[Wed Feb 10 20:18:57 2016] : Hildy: Diplomacy: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Feb 10 20:19:04 2016] : DM: The temple gives a different impression. They are regarded with suspicion, a powerful cult with secretive motivations.
[Wed Feb 10 20:19:25 2016] : Hildy: ooc Gather Information has been rolled in to Perception BTW
[Wed Feb 10 20:19:37 2016] : Hildy: ooc D'Oh! Diplomacy
[Wed Feb 10 20:19:47 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc forgot my roll
[Wed Feb 10 20:19:50 2016] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(11) + 19] = 30
[Wed Feb 10 20:20:24 2016] : Hildy: "Hmm... A cult. That just adds to my suspicions in general"
[Wed Feb 10 20:20:33 2016] : DM: One priest claims they pay off the university and the Ministry to avoid too much oversight or scrutany.
[Wed Feb 10 20:21:46 2016] : DM: It is unclear if any of this is true. The temple of Demestos is in a run down state and its members may just be jealous of the Insitutue's wealth and influence.
[Wed Feb 10 20:23:17 2016] : DM: You meet up again to collate information.
[Wed Feb 10 20:23:44 2016] : Koro: ooc which one was Vaddyn's information?
[Wed Feb 10 20:24:22 2016] : DM: ooc you and Vaddyn found basically the same information.
[Wed Feb 10 20:24:46 2016] : Koro: "I think that the Institute are secretive, but that they purchase strange metals in large quantities. That is consistent with the creatures we destroyed. The members are slightly strange, but that is no crime in itself."
[Wed Feb 10 20:25:54 2016] : Hildy: "The kirk of Domestos here views them with great suspicion. They suggested that payments are made to keep out inspections by the autorities"
[Wed Feb 10 20:26:06 2016] : Vaddyn: "I wonder if we could get a job of some kind and have a look around"
[Wed Feb 10 20:26:20 2016] : Hildy: "Which aligns with my own thoughts when we spoke to Valerio"
[Wed Feb 10 20:26:43 2016] : Koro: "Yes, we could do work for them. At least it would give us a reason to be there."
[Wed Feb 10 20:27:49 2016] : Hildy: "I'll probably need to hide my holy symbol"
[Wed Feb 10 20:28:02 2016] : Akiak: "I like the idea. I don't see that we'll gether much more useful information by staying on the outside as we've done for the past two weeks"
[Wed Feb 10 20:28:23 2016] : Hildy: "But my armour is very atypical of a regular priest"
[Wed Feb 10 20:29:26 2016] : DM: ooc I thought you only spend a day investigating?
[Wed Feb 10 20:29:35 2016] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 10 20:30:28 2016] : Koro: ooc but we've been in the area for a while
[Wed Feb 10 20:31:02 2016] : Akiak: ooc my bad. I said that at forst and then realised we've been here for ever, so probably we had spent some time geathering information.
[Wed Feb 10 20:31:09 2016] : Akiak: ooc *first
[Wed Feb 10 20:32:01 2016] : DM: ooc are all your CVs up-to-date. if you're going job hunting?
[Wed Feb 10 20:32:10 2016] : Koro: ooc yep
[Wed Feb 10 20:32:18 2016] : Akiak: ooc mine definitely is. :P
[Wed Feb 10 20:32:54 2016] : Koro: ooc I can now select Kraken Style as a set of feats - strangle things :)
[Wed Feb 10 20:34:44 2016] : Hildy: "So how do we seek employment by this organisation?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:35:45 2016] : DM: The locals says you need to present yourself to Servant Lorenzo for consideration.
[Wed Feb 10 20:36:27 2016] : Koro: "Servant Lorenzo. A strange title for the leader, but they are not the most orthodox of organisations."
[Wed Feb 10 20:36:41 2016] : Koro: "So, we go there early in the morning?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:36:47 2016] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps this servant is just the first step"
[Wed Feb 10 20:37:42 2016] : Hildy: "Sounds like a plan Koro"
[Wed Feb 10 20:37:54 2016] : Akiak: "Yes, let's go."
[Wed Feb 10 20:38:40 2016] : DM: The following morning...
[Wed Feb 10 20:39:13 2016] : DM: The guard at the gate of the compound stops you and asks your business.
[Wed Feb 10 20:39:22 2016] : Vaddyn: "Hello there"
[Wed Feb 10 20:39:40 2016] : Vaddyn: "We've come looking for someone called Servant Lorenzo"
[Wed Feb 10 20:40:02 2016] : Guard: "You are looking for employment?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:40:14 2016] : Vaddyn: "We're looking for a little work and were told that he was the one to talk to"
[Wed Feb 10 20:41:13 2016] : Guard: The guard directs to the main building.
[Wed Feb 10 20:41:42 2016] : Vaddyn: "Thank you"
[Wed Feb 10 20:42:01 2016] : Guard: "Servant Lorenzo's office is through those doors and down the corridor on the left. Be sure not to stray into any other part of the complex or you will be asked to leave."
[Wed Feb 10 20:42:46 2016] : DM: There's a heavy guard presence in the complex. Guards at many of the doors and pairs on patrol in the grounds.
[Wed Feb 10 20:42:49 2016] : Koro: "I think we can find the office. Thank you."
[Wed Feb 10 20:43:30 2016] : Koro: "Is the city so unsafe now? I have lived here for years and there was never so much crime."
[Wed Feb 10 20:44:01 2016] : Vaddyn: (quietly) "looks like all the guards are in here"
[Wed Feb 10 20:44:07 2016] : DM: "I don't ask questions, and neither should you. They're a private lot here."
[Wed Feb 10 20:44:08 2016] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 10 20:45:06 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn walks casually towards the doors
[Wed Feb 10 20:45:43 2016] : Koro: "Thank you. We will ask only about our employment."
[Wed Feb 10 20:45:50 2016] : Koro: Koro follows Vaddyn.
[Wed Feb 10 20:47:17 2016] : DM: Inside the hallway is rather grand, a corridor leads left to an small room where other people are waiting.
[Wed Feb 10 20:47:38 2016] : Vaddyn: "Looks like its in here"
[Wed Feb 10 20:47:51 2016] : DM: They are called in one at a time, about every 5 minutes. The candidates leave disappointed.
[Wed Feb 10 20:48:05 2016] : DM: A clerk asks for your names and occupation.
[Wed Feb 10 20:48:20 2016] : DM: Akiak you're up first.
[Wed Feb 10 20:48:32 2016] : DM: ooc you can lie of course.
[Wed Feb 10 20:48:42 2016] : DM: ooc or be truthfal
[Wed Feb 10 20:49:07 2016] : Akiak: ooc ok
[Wed Feb 10 20:49:22 2016] : Clerk: "Name?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:49:31 2016] : Hildy: ooc can we hear this?
[Wed Feb 10 20:49:36 2016] : Akiak: Akiak (something or other I forgot)
[Wed Feb 10 20:49:47 2016] : Clerk: ooc yes. you're together in the antechamber.
[Wed Feb 10 20:50:02 2016] : Clerk: "Profession?
[Wed Feb 10 20:50:24 2016] : Akiak: Handywoman. I take a profession when I see one.
[Wed Feb 10 20:50:44 2016] : Akiak: ooc with the "
[Wed Feb 10 20:50:51 2016] : Clerk: The clerk makes a note.
[Wed Feb 10 20:51:05 2016] : Clerk: "You?" pointing at Hildy.
[Wed Feb 10 20:51:20 2016] : Hildy: Hildy steps forwards
[Wed Feb 10 20:51:37 2016] : Hildy: "My name is Hildebrand Landstrom"
[Wed Feb 10 20:51:45 2016] : Clerk: "Profession?"
[Wed Feb 10 20:51:50 2016] : Hildy: ooc and I am quite, quite mad
[Wed Feb 10 20:51:59 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 10 20:52:16 2016] : Hildy: "I'm with her"
[Wed Feb 10 20:52:23 2016] : Hildy: "I'm an odd job man"
[Wed Feb 10 20:52:41 2016] : Clerk: "Next" (looking at Koro).
[Wed Feb 10 20:53:31 2016] : Koro: "Koro. I am a resident of this city, and something of a... yes, you could describe me as a bodyguard for hire."
[Wed Feb 10 20:53:42 2016] : Koro: "I have no employer at the moment."
[Wed Feb 10 20:53:52 2016] : Clerk: "And you?" (at Vaddyn)
[Wed Feb 10 20:54:37 2016] : Vaddyn: "Vaddyn, and like my friends, I do what needs to be done"
[Wed Feb 10 20:55:09 2016] : Clerk: The clerk writes something down.
[Wed Feb 10 20:55:14 2016] : Clerk: Perception check
[Wed Feb 10 20:55:21 2016] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Feb 10 20:55:22 2016] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(1) + 15] = 16
[Wed Feb 10 20:55:26 2016] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(10) + 15] = 25
[Wed Feb 10 20:55:31 2016] : Koro: ooc Koro blinks at the critical moment
[Wed Feb 10 20:56:39 2016] : Clerk: The clerk closes his notebook and enters an adjacent room.
[Wed Feb 10 20:56:43 2016] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Feb 10 20:57:19 2016] : Clerk: A few moments pass...
[Wed Feb 10 20:57:52 2016] : Clerk: The clerk returns. "Koro, Servant Lorenzo will see you now."
[Wed Feb 10 20:58:21 2016] : Koro: Koro blinks, then heads in.
[Wed Feb 10 20:58:31 2016] : Koro: "Good morning, sir."
[Wed Feb 10 20:58:56 2016] : Clerk: "You three do not have the skills we require and should leave presently. Good day, Sirs and Madam."
[Wed Feb 10 20:59:12 2016] : Clerk: In the interview room...
[Wed Feb 10 20:59:48 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn turns and leaves
[Wed Feb 10 20:59:51 2016] : Lorenzo: "Welcom Koro, You are a bodyguard, yes? Describe for me a incident where your skills were required."
[Wed Feb 10 21:00:32 2016] : Akiak: Before she leaves, Akiak tells the clerk:
[Wed Feb 10 21:00:57 2016] : Koro: "Let me see. There was an incident recently; my charge and I were walking along a street when we were ambushed by a number of serpentfolk. The others, those your clerk dismissed a moment ago, were also present."
[Wed Feb 10 21:01:02 2016] : Hildy: Hildy looks for a good place to hide and slips into the shadows
[Wed Feb 10 21:01:08 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 26] = 45
[Wed Feb 10 21:01:42 2016] : Koro: "The serpentfolk were well-placed, with the advantage of terrain and surprise, but all were defeated and my charge kept free from injury worse than a bruise."
[Wed Feb 10 21:01:44 2016] : Lorenzo: ooc the corridor has a number of doorways you could lurk in.
[Wed Feb 10 21:02:03 2016] : Lorenzo: Lorenzo makes some notes.
[Wed Feb 10 21:02:15 2016] : Hildy: HIldy lurks in one of them, listening
[Wed Feb 10 21:02:44 2016] : Lorenzo: "If you are standing guard at a important doorway and someone shouts 'Fire!' what would you do?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:02:45 2016] : Akiak: "Thanks. My original trade is messenger. I'm good at making sure that things get to their destination. With as much discretion as needed. In case you need me, I'm staying at the Inn"
[Wed Feb 10 21:03:15 2016] : Lorenzo: (Clerk to Akiak) "I'm sure we will be in touch."
[Wed Feb 10 21:03:39 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waits just outside for Akiak
[Wed Feb 10 21:03:51 2016] : Koro: "I look for the reason they want me to leave my post."
[Wed Feb 10 21:04:01 2016] : Koro: "If there is a fire, I get my charge to safety."
[Wed Feb 10 21:04:21 2016] : Koro: "Property can be rebuilt."
[Wed Feb 10 21:04:33 2016] : Lorenzo: "Very good."
[Wed Feb 10 21:04:35 2016] : Akiak: Akiak leaves and joins with Vaddyn
[Wed Feb 10 21:04:58 2016] : Lorenzo: The questioning continues in a similar vein for a while...
[Wed Feb 10 21:05:13 2016] : Lorenzo: "And finally, what would you consider your greatest weakness?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:05:28 2016] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn loiters just outside the building
[Wed Feb 10 21:05:33 2016] : Lorenzo: ooc also write a program to reverse the words in a string.
[Wed Feb 10 21:05:49 2016] : Koro: "Professionally? I think... perhaps, yes. I am not at home with water. I will be better in a land-based charge."
[Wed Feb 10 21:06:27 2016] : Lorenzo: "This all sounds satisfactory. Will you be able to start tonight on the night shift?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:06:34 2016] : Koro: ooc "while string has word { newString.insert(word, 0); }"
[Wed Feb 10 21:06:53 2016] : Koro: "At what time? And where? I cannot start without this information; and what is the pay?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:07:17 2016] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 10 21:08:38 2016] : Lorenzo: "The pay will be 1 gold piece per day, you will start at midnight."
[Wed Feb 10 21:09:22 2016] : Koro: "That will... suffice. I had hoped for more income, but it is generous enough."
[Wed Feb 10 21:10:17 2016] : Lorenzo: "Present this paper at the west gate. You are to escort cargo to the docks. Discreetly of course."
[Wed Feb 10 21:10:34 2016] : Koro: "As always."
[Wed Feb 10 21:10:42 2016] : Lorenzo: "You may leave, unless you have further questions."
[Wed Feb 10 21:11:28 2016] : Koro: "Only that I trust you will always tell me what I need to know to do this job effectively. Without information I cannot exert my full skill in your employ."
[Wed Feb 10 21:11:41 2016] : Koro: Intimidate: [1d20(20) + 13] = 33
[Wed Feb 10 21:12:32 2016] : Koro: ooc that was a good time for a 20 :)
[Wed Feb 10 21:12:48 2016] : Hildy: ooc interesting ploy (?!)
[Wed Feb 10 21:13:02 2016] : Lorenzo: "The cargo is valuble and of a senstive nature, but very few people know of this delivery and no trouble is expected."
[Wed Feb 10 21:13:15 2016] : Koro: "Then I shall ensure that none occurs."
[Wed Feb 10 21:13:23 2016] : Lorenzo: "You are simply a precaution."
[Wed Feb 10 21:13:24 2016] : Koro: "How heavy is the cargo?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:13:47 2016] : Lorenzo: "An expendable precaution if necessary."
[Wed Feb 10 21:14:15 2016] : Koro: "Do not play games."
[Wed Feb 10 21:14:25 2016] : Lorenzo: There is one crate of approximately 8 ft in length, weighing 200 lbs."
[Wed Feb 10 21:15:45 2016] : Lorenzo: "I do not play games. I merely point out that should something happen to this cargo, your life will be forfeit. I trust this will motivate you to be extra vigilent."
[Wed Feb 10 21:16:02 2016] : Koro: Koro turns and walks away, holding the paper.
[Wed Feb 10 21:17:52 2016] : Koro: ooc ready for the evening?
[Wed Feb 10 21:18:09 2016] : Hildy: Hildy keeps hiding and listening
[Wed Feb 10 21:18:19 2016] : Lorenzo: ooc sure
[Wed Feb 10 21:18:40 2016] : DM: Making any plans?
[Wed Feb 10 21:19:23 2016] : Koro: Probably a good idea! :)
[Wed Feb 10 21:19:32 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc is Koro doign this alone or are we all getting a cut of that 1gp? ;)
[Wed Feb 10 21:19:34 2016] : Koro: ooc back at the inn, in a private room?
[Wed Feb 10 21:19:45 2016] : DM: ooc sure
[Wed Feb 10 21:20:11 2016] : Koro: "How much of that did you all overhear?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:20:32 2016] : Akiak: "none"
[Wed Feb 10 21:20:35 2016] : Vaddyn: "I heard nothing from outside"
[Wed Feb 10 21:21:17 2016] : Hildy: Hildy remains, listening, until he's been there for 3 hours and needs a pee or until he's found and ejected
[Wed Feb 10 21:21:33 2016] : Koro: "Then I shall summarise...
[Wed Feb 10 21:21:38 2016] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 26] = 45
[Wed Feb 10 21:21:45 2016] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Feb 10 21:21:59 2016] : Koro: "I am to escort a cargo to the docks at midnight. It is a large crate, big enough to hold a man, and the same weight."
[Wed Feb 10 21:22:11 2016] : DM: This section is mostly boring admin
[Wed Feb 10 21:22:13 2016] : Koro: "I think, perhaps, it would be good to reach the cargo's destination."
[Wed Feb 10 21:22:52 2016] : Hildy: Hildy leaves, wishing he'd found somewhere better to eavesdrop, and heads back to the inn
[Wed Feb 10 21:24:12 2016] : Koro: "Either that, or to investigate the contents of the crate, but I do not want to have the whole of the Institute hunting me. At least, not yet."
[Wed Feb 10 21:24:59 2016] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps we could stage an attack"
[Wed Feb 10 21:25:24 2016] : Koro: "Yes, and I defeat it single-handedly? That technique has worked for us before."
[Wed Feb 10 21:27:05 2016] : Vaddyn: "Of course we dont want to get involved in a real attack"
[Wed Feb 10 21:27:09 2016] : Akiak: "I thought we wanted to earn these people's trust"
[Wed Feb 10 21:27:15 2016] : Koro: "Unfortunately, I associated you with me, this morning."
[Wed Feb 10 21:27:18 2016] : Hildy: Hildy arrives back at the inn and tries to catch up
[Wed Feb 10 21:27:42 2016] : Vaddyn: "So we use disguises again, masks etc"
[Wed Feb 10 21:27:46 2016] : Akiak: "For all we know, this might be legitimate. And if it isn't, we have plausible deniability. Also, if it really is a corpse, it's not like it can get deader, can it?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:28:05 2016] : Koro: ooc I'm not expecting a corpse
[Wed Feb 10 21:28:21 2016] : Koro: "I think it is possibly one of their metal men."
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:11 2016] : Koro: ooc I think I'm fading guys - it's nearly midnight here
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:19 2016] : Akiak: ooc metal men?
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:26 2016] : Koro: ooc clockwork soldiers
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:26 2016] : DM: ooc clockwork solider
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:34 2016] : Akiak: ooc ah the constructs thingies. Ok
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:35 2016] : DM: ooc stage the attack next week?
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:39 2016] : Koro: ooc yes :)
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:46 2016] : Akiak: ooc yes, I am also quite dead.
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:49 2016] : Koro: ooc assuming we decide to do so - I'll let you all plan!
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:54 2016] : Vaddyn: ooc ok, but I'll not be here"
[Wed Feb 10 21:29:56 2016] : Koro: ooc nn all
[Wed Feb 10 21:30:04 2016] : Akiak: ooc night Henry.
[Wed Feb 10 21:30:06 2016] : Hildy: ooc night Henry
[Wed Feb 10 21:30:10 2016] : Koro (exit): 21:30
[Wed Feb 10 21:30:25 2016] : Akiak: "I really don't think staging an attack is the way to go"
[Wed Feb 10 21:30:37 2016] : Vaddyn: "What do you suggest?
[Wed Feb 10 21:30:54 2016] : Akiak: "Let Koro do his work and wait for the next assignment"
[Wed Feb 10 21:31:12 2016] : Akiak: "We know so little, that we need to find out more"
[Wed Feb 10 21:32:26 2016] : Vaddyn: "And a small attack that he fends off would help his reputation with the institute"
[Wed Feb 10 21:32:37 2016] : Vaddyn: "They may trust him more"
[Wed Feb 10 21:33:14 2016] : Akiak: "Ok, so you wantt to fail an attack?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:33:24 2016] : Akiak: "I hadn't understood it that way, my bad"
[Wed Feb 10 21:33:39 2016] : Vaddyn: "Oh of course it needs to fail"
[Wed Feb 10 21:33:54 2016] : Akiak: "But he did say that he mentionned us"
[Wed Feb 10 21:34:29 2016] : Vaddyn: "Masks etc, and we can't be caught!"
[Wed Feb 10 21:35:19 2016] : Akiak: "OK, maybe just one of us?"
[Wed Feb 10 21:35:39 2016] : Hildy: "Summons can be good for this"
[Wed Feb 10 21:35:45 2016] : Hildy: "Just like last time"
[Wed Feb 10 21:35:49 2016] : Akiak: "oh yes, that is an idea."
[Wed Feb 10 21:36:06 2016] : Vaddyn: "Good idea Hildy"
[Wed Feb 10 21:36:47 2016] : DM: ooc ok.
[Wed Feb 10 21:36:50 2016] : DM: GAME END