Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Dec 16 20:13:19 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 16 20:13:33 2015] : DM: It's a quiet autumn night in the village of Gillamoor.
[Wed Dec 16 20:13:55 2015] : DM: Different reasons have brought you all here: business, pleasure, or just its position at a crossroads with a welcoming inn.
[Wed Dec 16 20:14:22 2015] : DM: You've passed a pleasant evening in the inn's common room and, now that midnight is long past, you're all asleep.
[Wed Dec 16 20:14:34 2015] : DM: Suddenly, there's a crash and a scream from downstairs.
[Wed Dec 16 20:15:23 2015] : Kyra: Kyra listens carefully trying to work out what is going on.
[Wed Dec 16 20:15:54 2015] : Kyra: Perception: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Dec 16 20:16:27 2015] : DM: Kyra hears little detail; the inn's doors are good quality and the sounds are muffled.
[Wed Dec 16 20:16:31 2015] : Buffy: Zadim attempts the same
[Wed Dec 16 20:16:33 2015] : Buffy: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Dec 16 20:16:51 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie Rushes in to rescue damsel in distress
[Wed Dec 16 20:17:17 2015] : Zadim: "Ah, a woman of action!"
[Wed Dec 16 20:17:27 2015] : DM: Zadim makes out a little more, but mostly the sound of determined footsteps
[Wed Dec 16 20:17:38 2015] : Zadim: Zadim, seeing Lizzie running in, decides to follow
[Wed Dec 16 20:17:54 2015] : DM: Lizzie, you're at the bottom of the stairs; there's a monster that's just crashed through the inn's window.
[Wed Dec 16 20:18:00 2015] : Kyra: Kyra picks up her schimtar and ventures cautiously downstairs. She leaves her armour behind.
[Wed Dec 16 20:18:08 2015] : DM: The scullery maid is the other side of the room, looking terrified.
[Wed Dec 16 20:18:18 2015] : DM: Roll initiative!
[Wed Dec 16 20:18:53 2015] : Kyra: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 0] = 18
[Wed Dec 16 20:18:54 2015] : Zadim: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 20:19:07 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Dec 16 20:19:09 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Dec 16 20:19:15 2015] : DM: OK, Lizzie, you're first
[Wed Dec 16 20:19:41 2015] : DM: There's some tables between you and the monster. It's about 30ft away
[Wed Dec 16 20:20:24 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie draws an arrow and shoots at the monster
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:03 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:16 2015] : DM: A hit, and the zombie drops to the floor.
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:23 2015] : Lizzie: "Wooo!"
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:26 2015] : DM: Unfortunately, there's another one in the window.
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:33 2015] : Zadim: ooc minis for you DM?
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:40 2015] : DM: ooc yes please!
[Wed Dec 16 20:21:57 2015] : Zadim: ooc placed... might be offscreen at the bottom
[Wed Dec 16 20:23:32 2015] : DM: ooc Linden = Lizzie; Kava = Kyra; Andrei != Zadim
[Wed Dec 16 20:23:55 2015] : DM: Kyra, your turn
[Wed Dec 16 20:24:56 2015] : Kyra: Kyra steps forwards and branishes her holy symbol. "begone foul undead"
[Wed Dec 16 20:25:38 2015] : Kyra: Channel positive Energy: [2d6(2,1)] = 3
[Wed Dec 16 20:25:52 2015] : Kyra: Done.
[Wed Dec 16 20:26:09 2015] : DM: The zombie staggers back, but snarls
[Wed Dec 16 20:26:22 2015] : DM: Anything else?
[Wed Dec 16 20:27:33 2015] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed Dec 16 20:28:08 2015] : DM: The zombie darts forward with startling speed, and attacks Kyra
[Wed Dec 16 20:28:19 2015] : DM: Full Attack: Attack: [1d20(10) + 0] = 10 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 0] = 1 HP.
Grab: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9 to start a grapple.
[Wed Dec 16 20:28:44 2015] : DM: Another two climb in the window
[Wed Dec 16 20:28:46 2015] : DM: Zadim?
[Wed Dec 16 20:29:12 2015] : Kyra: ooc 6 damage and grappled.
[Wed Dec 16 20:29:14 2015] : Zadim: Zadim steps into the room, drawing his twin kukris and moves in to slash the zombie
[Wed Dec 16 20:29:36 2015] : Zadim: ooc on A
[Wed Dec 16 20:29:39 2015] : Zadim: Kukri:
[Wed Dec 16 20:29:45 2015] : Zadim: ooc 1st only
[Wed Dec 16 20:30:00 2015] : DM: The zombie falls to the ground, badly slashed to pieces
[Wed Dec 16 20:30:17 2015] : Zadim: Done
[Wed Dec 16 20:30:36 2015] : DM: The scullery maid runs to the foot of the stairs, still sobbing in terror.
[Wed Dec 16 20:30:40 2015] : DM: Lizzie, your go.
[Wed Dec 16 20:32:41 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie takes aim at the zombie on the left, careful to avoid Zadim
[Wed Dec 16 20:32:45 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Dec 16 20:32:56 2015] : DM: A hit, and the zombie goes down.
[Wed Dec 16 20:33:10 2015] : DM: Kyra, you're up
[Wed Dec 16 20:33:32 2015] : Kyra: Kyra steps fowards and slashes at the zombie with her scimitar
[Wed Dec 16 20:34:38 2015] : Kyra: Scimitar+1: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [1d6(4) + 2 + 1] = 7 damage.
[Wed Dec 16 20:34:57 2015] : DM: The zombie doesn't seem to defend itself from the blow, and falls to the floor.
[Wed Dec 16 20:34:58 2015] : Kyra: Done
[Wed Dec 16 20:35:05 2015] : DM: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Dec 16 20:35:05 2015] : DM: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Dec 16 20:35:06 2015] : DM: [1d20(18)] = 18
[Wed Dec 16 20:35:06 2015] : DM: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Dec 16 20:35:43 2015] : DM: The zombie that Lizzie shot first, slumped half in the window, staggers back to its feet and claws at Kyra.
[Wed Dec 16 20:35:55 2015] : DM: Attack of opportunity as it stands.
[Wed Dec 16 20:36:10 2015] : Kyra: Scimitar+1: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26; Hit: [1d6(4) + 2 + 1] = 7 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15; Hit: [7 + 1d6(2)] = 9 damage

[Wed Dec 16 20:36:34 2015] : DM: The zombie falls, and this time it's not even twitching.
[Wed Dec 16 20:36:50 2015] : DM: For now, everything is much quieter.
[Wed Dec 16 20:36:50 2015] : Kyra: "Stay dead this time!"
[Wed Dec 16 20:37:39 2015] : Lizzie: "Should we barracade the doors and windows?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:38:01 2015] : Kyra: "I think we should take a look outside first."
[Wed Dec 16 20:38:22 2015] : Molly: "Is that... what if there's more of them?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:39:01 2015] : Zadim: "We should not leave the villagers to their ravages"
[Wed Dec 16 20:39:01 2015] : Lizzie: "I should go back upstairs and get my armour and my swords."
[Wed Dec 16 20:39:41 2015] : Zadim: "That is a good suggestion"
[Wed Dec 16 20:39:43 2015] : Kyra: "I too need to don my armour."
[Wed Dec 16 20:39:54 2015] : Zadim: "I sleep in my supple leather anyway"
[Wed Dec 16 20:39:56 2015] : Molly: "But what if more of them come in?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:40:14 2015] : Lizzie: "Zadim can stay with you while we arm up. He'll protect you"
[Wed Dec 16 20:40:15 2015] : Kyra: "Find somewhere secure and bar the door. The cellar perhaps?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:40:48 2015] : Zadim: "That I will"
[Wed Dec 16 20:40:55 2015] : Molly: "Oh... yes! Will you send the other guests downstairs as well? I don't think they're all as brave as you."
[Wed Dec 16 20:41:03 2015] : Zadim: "Hurry back, I suspect tha these 3 were not alone"
[Wed Dec 16 20:41:16 2015] : Molly: Molly opens the door to the kitchen, then screams
[Wed Dec 16 20:41:37 2015] : Lizzie: "Oh shit!"
[Wed Dec 16 20:42:02 2015] : Lizzie: "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a village inn in posession of zombies..."
[Wed Dec 16 20:42:14 2015] : Molly: She stands there, pointing into the kitchen, white-faced
[Wed Dec 16 20:42:29 2015] : Zadim: Zadim frowns at Lizzie
[Wed Dec 16 20:42:33 2015] : Kyra: Kyra moves to have a look, her symbol held aloft.
[Wed Dec 16 20:42:34 2015] : Lizzie: "Someone pass her the smelling salts, perlease!"
[Wed Dec 16 20:42:41 2015] : Zadim: "Is that some form of litany?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:43:07 2015] : Zadim: ooc is Lizzie's surname Bennett?
[Wed Dec 16 20:43:17 2015] : Molly: On the kitchen floor, the inn's cat is mewing as it tries to wake up the torn corpse of the cook.
[Wed Dec 16 20:43:18 2015] : Lizzie: ooc got it
[Wed Dec 16 20:43:31 2015] : Lizzie: ooc NOT that I approve of P&P with zombies
[Wed Dec 16 20:43:59 2015] : Lizzie: "What happens if a cat eats some zombie?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:44:04 2015] : Kyra: Knowledge: Religion: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Dec 16 20:44:06 2015] : Zadim: "Go and get your things"
[Wed Dec 16 20:44:23 2015] : Lizzie: "Going!"
[Wed Dec 16 20:44:30 2015] : Kyra: "I think you get a cat zombie."
[Wed Dec 16 20:45:00 2015] : Molly: In a few moments, everyone assembles in the common room with Molly and the three of you.
[Wed Dec 16 20:45:17 2015] : Kyra: I have now put on my armour.
[Wed Dec 16 20:45:28 2015] : DM: There are eight guests at the inn, and Molly, the innkeeper and his wife are all present.
[Wed Dec 16 20:45:41 2015] : Lizzie: I have also put on my armour and have my swords
[Wed Dec 16 20:45:46 2015] : DM: The innkeeper opens the cellar, and ushers everyone inside.
[Wed Dec 16 20:46:02 2015] : Barliman: "How will we know when to come out?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:47:07 2015] : Kyra: "One of us will knock 5 times."
[Wed Dec 16 20:47:25 2015] : Lizzie: "That's not a very secure password..."
[Wed Dec 16 20:47:30 2015] : Barliman: "But what if there's five monsters, and they all knock once? How will we know?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:48:11 2015] : Kyra: "One of us will knock 5 times and say 'rhubarb'."
[Wed Dec 16 20:48:31 2015] : Molly: "I don't even like rhubarb."
[Wed Dec 16 20:48:46 2015] : Lizzie: "It's good for you"
[Wed Dec 16 20:49:10 2015] : DM: You eventually herd the civilians down into the cellar, agreeing on the plan, and you hear the sound of a barrel being dragged across in front of the door.
[Wed Dec 16 20:49:15 2015] : Zadim: "Not raw"
[Wed Dec 16 20:49:23 2015] : DM: "Good luck!" comes a muffled voice.
[Wed Dec 16 20:49:29 2015] : Lizzie: "It's really tasty raw though..."
[Wed Dec 16 20:49:40 2015] : Zadim: "It's pretty sour. What do you eat it with?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:49:45 2015] : Lizzie: "sugar"
[Wed Dec 16 20:50:04 2015] : Lizzie: "Has to be young stalks straight from the garden though"
[Wed Dec 16 20:50:27 2015] : Zadim: "Let's go and see if there are more of them"
[Wed Dec 16 20:50:44 2015] : DM: In the kitchen, the cat hisses, then bolts through the common room and up the stairs.
[Wed Dec 16 20:51:02 2015] : Lizzie: "Either the cat doesn't like bodies, or there's something new in the kitchen"
[Wed Dec 16 20:51:14 2015] : Kyra: Kyra goes to take a look.
[Wed Dec 16 20:51:16 2015] : Lizzie: "Shall we check it out?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:51:39 2015] : DM: The cook, head dangling and almost detached, is staggering to her feet
[Wed Dec 16 20:51:44 2015] : DM: Initiative!
[Wed Dec 16 20:52:06 2015] : Kyra: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Dec 16 20:52:18 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 20:52:37 2015] : Zadim: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed Dec 16 20:53:01 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17)] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 20:53:08 2015] : DM: Lizzie goes first (again)
[Wed Dec 16 20:53:09 2015] : Zadim: ooc 8
[Wed Dec 16 20:53:22 2015] : Zadim: ooc I had a +2 in there I shouldn't have
[Wed Dec 16 20:54:18 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie rushes at the zombie, swords in both hands, with a blood-curdling shriek
[Wed Dec 16 20:55:07 2015] : Lizzie: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 [1d8(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Dec 16 20:55:37 2015] : Lizzie: Shortsword: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 [1d6(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Dec 16 20:55:39 2015] : DM: Lizzie cuts the zombie down again, and it lies there twitching
[Wed Dec 16 20:55:50 2015] : Lizzie: "I don't like twitchy zombies"
[Wed Dec 16 20:55:57 2015] : DM: Kyra?
[Wed Dec 16 20:56:11 2015] : Kyra: Kyra tries to cut the downed zombie's head off.
[Wed Dec 16 20:56:21 2015] : Kyra: Scimitar+1: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24; Hit: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Hit: [6 + 1d6(4) + 3] = 13 damage

[Wed Dec 16 20:56:24 2015] : Kyra: Done
[Wed Dec 16 20:56:50 2015] : DM: The head rolls over to one side, and the body stops twitching.
[Wed Dec 16 20:56:59 2015] : Zadim: "OK, where to now?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:57:34 2015] : Kyra: "We need to find the source of these zombies."
[Wed Dec 16 20:57:39 2015] : Lizzie: "The bedroom?"
[Wed Dec 16 20:58:19 2015] : Zadim: Zadim listens
[Wed Dec 16 20:58:22 2015] : Zadim: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 20:59:27 2015] : Zadim: Zadim heads for the nearest door out of the building
[Wed Dec 16 20:59:38 2015] : Kyra: Kyra follows.
[Wed Dec 16 20:59:44 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie follows
[Wed Dec 16 21:00:05 2015] : DM: The village square is dark; clouds have covered the moon. There are few lights anywhere, but on the South Road there's a blaze as a house burns.
[Wed Dec 16 21:00:32 2015] : Lizzie: "I thought zombies didn't like fire..."
[Wed Dec 16 21:01:10 2015] : Zadim: "Perhaps they knocked over a lamp in the rush for brains?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:01:21 2015] : Kyra: "Can anyone follow any tracks?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:01:26 2015] : Zadim: "I can2
[Wed Dec 16 21:01:29 2015] : Zadim: "I can"
[Wed Dec 16 21:01:43 2015] : Zadim: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Dec 16 21:01:46 2015] : Lizzie: "That's good, I can't"
[Wed Dec 16 21:02:14 2015] : DM: There are a few scuffed marks, but the hard-packed earth of the street doesn't show tracks easily.
[Wed Dec 16 21:02:31 2015] : DM: It's not clear which direction the zombies most recently went in.
[Wed Dec 16 21:02:37 2015] : DM: Perception checks please!
[Wed Dec 16 21:02:46 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(17)] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 21:03:25 2015] : Kyra: Perception: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19
[Wed Dec 16 21:03:30 2015] : Zadim: Perception: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Wed Dec 16 21:03:50 2015] : Zadim: "Shall we just check out the fire?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:03:54 2015] : DM: Lizzie and Kyra hear a distant crash and a scream. It came from near the burning house.
[Wed Dec 16 21:04:08 2015] : Kyra: "Yes. There's someone in trouble over there."
[Wed Dec 16 21:04:38 2015] : Lizzie: "We should help"
[Wed Dec 16 21:05:11 2015] : DM: As you approach, it's only the light of the fire that gives you anything to see by.
[Wed Dec 16 21:05:11 2015] : Zadim: Zadim runs over
[Wed Dec 16 21:05:18 2015] : Kyra: Kyra hurries towards the scream.
[Wed Dec 16 21:05:21 2015] : DM: ooc can I have some more zombies please?
[Wed Dec 16 21:05:29 2015] : Kyra: ooc no! ;)
[Wed Dec 16 21:06:09 2015] : DM: ooc thanks :)
[Wed Dec 16 21:06:16 2015] : DM: and another perception check please!
[Wed Dec 16 21:06:21 2015] : DM: ooc that should do for now...
[Wed Dec 16 21:06:42 2015] : Lizzie: Perception [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Dec 16 21:06:46 2015] : Kyra: Perception: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 21:06:50 2015] : Zadim: Perception: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14
[Wed Dec 16 21:07:54 2015] : DM: Kyra spots the zombies between two houses in time to raise the alarm. They look around and begin shambling towards you.
[Wed Dec 16 21:08:03 2015] : DM: Roll initiative please!
[Wed Dec 16 21:08:09 2015] : Kyra: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 0] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 21:08:16 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Dec 16 21:08:38 2015] : Lizzie: Initiative[1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Dec 16 21:08:57 2015] : DM: Lizzie is immune to not going first. Your turn...
[Wed Dec 16 21:09:02 2015] : Zadim: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Wed Dec 16 21:09:33 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie waits until after Kyra has had a chance to act
[Wed Dec 16 21:09:34 2015] : DM: Zadim, you're next.
[Wed Dec 16 21:10:34 2015] : Zadim: Zadim moves in
[Wed Dec 16 21:10:43 2015] : Zadim: Done
[Wed Dec 16 21:10:59 2015] : DM: OK, Kyra's turn
[Wed Dec 16 21:11:30 2015] : Kyra: Casting Bull's strength on Lizzie
[Wed Dec 16 21:11:37 2015] : Kyra: And then moving closer.
[Wed Dec 16 21:11:47 2015] : Kyra: Done.
[Wed Dec 16 21:12:12 2015] : DM: Lizzie's go.
[Wed Dec 16 21:12:27 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie moves in too
[Wed Dec 16 21:13:10 2015] : DM: The zombies rush forward, startlingly fast, and swarm over Lizzie.
[Wed Dec 16 21:13:25 2015] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 0] = 3 HP.
Grab: [1d20(4) + 0] = 4 to start a grapple.

[Wed Dec 16 21:13:27 2015] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 0] = 1 HP.
Grab: [1d20(20) + 0] = 20 to start a grapple.

[Wed Dec 16 21:13:28 2015] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(2) + 0] = 2 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 0] = 2 HP.
Grab: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13 to start a grapple.

[Wed Dec 16 21:13:59 2015] : DM: None of them manage to break through her armour, and she is uninjured.
[Wed Dec 16 21:14:39 2015] : DM: More zombies appear around the corners, and in the smashed doorways of the adjacent houses.
[Wed Dec 16 21:14:43 2015] : DM: Zadim?
[Wed Dec 16 21:15:04 2015] : Zadim: ooc is F attackable?
[Wed Dec 16 21:15:12 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 16 21:15:31 2015] : Zadim: Zadim steps to F and hits out with both kukris
[Wed Dec 16 21:15:40 2015] : Zadim: Kukri (TWF):
[Wed Dec 16 21:15:50 2015] : Zadim: Done
[Wed Dec 16 21:16:17 2015] : DM: The zombie falls to the ground.
[Wed Dec 16 21:16:21 2015] : DM: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed Dec 16 21:16:21 2015] : DM: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 21:16:31 2015] : DM: It twitches once, then lies still.
[Wed Dec 16 21:16:37 2015] : DM: Kyra?
[Wed Dec 16 21:17:15 2015] : Kyra: Moving forwards and chanells positive energy.
[Wed Dec 16 21:17:26 2015] : Zadim: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 16 21:17:29 2015] : Kyra: [2d6(4,6)] = 10 in a 30ft radius (so all the zombies).
[Wed Dec 16 21:17:43 2015] : Kyra: ooc roll for each one?
[Wed Dec 16 21:17:49 2015] : DM: ooc no, don't worry about that
[Wed Dec 16 21:17:57 2015] : DM: All of the zombies fall to the floor...
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:01 2015] : DM: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:02 2015] : DM: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:03 2015] : DM: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:04 2015] : DM: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:05 2015] : DM: [1d20(18)] = 18
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:06 2015] : DM: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:07 2015] : DM: [1d20(9)] = 9
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:39 2015] : DM: Two of them are still twitching; it looks like they might rise again...
[Wed Dec 16 21:18:42 2015] : DM: Lizzie?
[Wed Dec 16 21:19:53 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie hacks off the head of the nearest zombie (with both swords just in case)
[Wed Dec 16 21:20:51 2015] : DM: The zombie dies.
[Wed Dec 16 21:21:09 2015] : Lizzie: ooc Henry decided I'm too slow to find my attacking thingy
[Wed Dec 16 21:21:19 2015] : DM: The remaining zombie gets to its feet, and stumbles towards Lizzie
[Wed Dec 16 21:21:26 2015] : DM: Zadim?
[Wed Dec 16 21:21:55 2015] : Zadim: Zadim moves to flank (AoO)
[Wed Dec 16 21:22:03 2015] : DM: Slam: Attack: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 0] = 4 HP.
Grab: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9 to start a grapple.

[Wed Dec 16 21:22:10 2015] : Zadim: Kukri: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19 Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Dec 16 21:22:13 2015] : Zadim: Sneak Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Dec 16 21:22:37 2015] : Zadim: ooc +1 damage if I hit (studied)
[Wed Dec 16 21:22:49 2015] : DM: The zombie falls to the ground.
[Wed Dec 16 21:23:07 2015] : DM: There's no more zombies immediately visible.
[Wed Dec 16 21:23:08 2015] : Zadim: Done
[Wed Dec 16 21:23:34 2015] : Kyra: "That was more than I was expecting."
[Wed Dec 16 21:23:34 2015] : DM: The fire is still burning; it's across most of the ground floor. There's a voice shouting for help from upstairs.
[Wed Dec 16 21:23:45 2015] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 16 21:24:37 2015] : Zadim: "But your powers helped a great deal!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:25:10 2015] : Lizzie: "They made me so strong I didn't even have to calculate the fight!" ;-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:25:32 2015] : Lizzie: ooc sorry, that should have been ooc
[Wed Dec 16 21:25:41 2015] : DM: ooc :-p
[Wed Dec 16 21:25:43 2015] : DM: ooc back
[Wed Dec 16 21:25:51 2015] : Kyra: "There is someone trapped upstairs, I can provide someone with protection from fire if needed."
[Wed Dec 16 21:26:20 2015] : Lizzie: "I'll go in then"
[Wed Dec 16 21:26:38 2015] : Kyra: Kyra casts Endure elements: Fire on Lizzie.
[Wed Dec 16 21:26:55 2015] : DM: ooc /me checks which spell that is...
[Wed Dec 16 21:27:09 2015] : Zadim: ooc the cantrip?
[Wed Dec 16 21:27:32 2015] : Zadim: ooc resist 1 IIRC
[Wed Dec 16 21:27:41 2015] : DM: ooc no harm up to 60C
[Wed Dec 16 21:28:03 2015] : DM: It's still going to be hot, potentially smoky, and dangerous for Lizzie
[Wed Dec 16 21:28:15 2015] : Kyra: ooc ah, not the spell I thought it was.
[Wed Dec 16 21:28:45 2015] : Kyra: "Can anyone see a ladder nearby?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:28:58 2015] : DM: It's dark. There are no visible ladders.
[Wed Dec 16 21:29:13 2015] : Kyra: ooc an invisible ladder will be fine.
[Wed Dec 16 21:29:23 2015] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 16 21:29:37 2015] : Lizzie: "Shame! I'm good a climbing things and magically stronger... Can we fetch a ladder? Or a rope?
[Wed Dec 16 21:30:23 2015] : Zadim: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 16 21:30:43 2015] : Sam: "Look out behind you!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:30:53 2015] : Lizzie: ooc Is it an invisible ladder? ;-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:30:57 2015] : DM: The voice shouts
[Wed Dec 16 21:30:58 2015] : Zadim: ooc it is panto season
[Wed Dec 16 21:31:02 2015] : DM: ooc yep!
[Wed Dec 16 21:31:31 2015] : DM: In the distance, converging on the inn, you can see a large, shuffling mass of zombies.
[Wed Dec 16 21:31:40 2015] : DM: It looks like most of the population of the village.
[Wed Dec 16 21:31:56 2015] : Lizzie: ooc we're not very good at saving people...
[Wed Dec 16 21:31:59 2015] : Zadim: "Wow! What happened here?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:04 2015] : Sam: "I'll have to jump!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:10 2015] : Sam: "It's getting hotter!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:15 2015] : Zadim: "You there! Jump down to us"
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:17 2015] : Kyra: "I don't think we're going to be able to defeat all of them."
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:35 2015] : Lizzie: "And we'll need to distract the zombies while Sam runs away"
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:36 2015] : Zadim: "That, or burn to death"
[Wed Dec 16 21:32:49 2015] : Sam: "Will you catch me?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:01 2015] : Zadim: "We'll try"
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:11 2015] : Zadim: "Hang down from the window"
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:19 2015] : Sam: The boy looks out fearfully, and...
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:24 2015] : Sam: [1d20(2) - 2] = 0
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:29 2015] : Zadim: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:36 2015] : Zadim: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:38 2015] : Sam: his grip slips, and he falls to the ground
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:50 2015] : Sam: Zadim catches him; strength check please!
[Wed Dec 16 21:33:56 2015] : Zadim: Strength: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Dec 16 21:34:15 2015] : Sam: He's light, and Zadim lowers him safely to the ground.
[Wed Dec 16 21:34:28 2015] : Sam: The fire is hot and uncomfortable, but not immediately dangerous.
[Wed Dec 16 21:34:30 2015] : Zadim: ooc who needs ladders ;-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:34:55 2015] : Sam: "My mummy bit my sister..."
[Wed Dec 16 21:35:09 2015] : Sam: "I don't know where to go..."
[Wed Dec 16 21:35:30 2015] : Zadim: "Listen kid, things turned to shit around here and they aren't about to get much better"
[Wed Dec 16 21:35:45 2015] : Sam: Sam bursts into tears
[Wed Dec 16 21:35:55 2015] : Zadim: "Stick with us for now. Stay close and don't let them grab you"
[Wed Dec 16 21:36:15 2015] : Zadim: Zadim slaps the boy's face
[Wed Dec 16 21:36:24 2015] : Zadim: "Listen!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:36:32 2015] : DM: Sam goes quiet for a moment, shocked
[Wed Dec 16 21:36:38 2015] : Zadim: "We can help you, but this has to stop now"
[Wed Dec 16 21:36:50 2015] : Zadim: "Are you ready to move?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:36:59 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie contemplates slapping him again for kicks
[Wed Dec 16 21:37:00 2015] : DM: Diplomacy check please
[Wed Dec 16 21:37:11 2015] : DM: ooc I think my wife might be Neutral Evil...
[Wed Dec 16 21:37:16 2015] : Zadim: [1d20(10) - 1] = 9
[Wed Dec 16 21:37:24 2015] : Zadim: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 16 21:37:28 2015] : Kyra: ooc hah
[Wed Dec 16 21:37:52 2015] : DM: Sam looks unimpressed, and bursts into tears, even louder than before
[Wed Dec 16 21:38:29 2015] : Zadim: "OK kid. Your funeral. Remember I'm the one who just caught you rather than let you burn to death"
[Wed Dec 16 21:38:41 2015] : Zadim: "Are we ready to move?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:38:42 2015] : Kyra: "Time to run."
[Wed Dec 16 21:38:45 2015] : DM: There's a shuffling sound towards the edge of town, barely audible over Sam's crying.
[Wed Dec 16 21:38:59 2015] : Lizzie: "Shut up kid!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:39:39 2015] : Zadim: "Stop that now!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:39:47 2015] : Zadim: ooc intimidate
[Wed Dec 16 21:39:49 2015] : Zadim: [1d20(5) - 1] = 4
[Wed Dec 16 21:39:56 2015] : Zadim: ooc Hah :-D
[Wed Dec 16 21:40:08 2015] : Sam: "You look silly when you do that face."
[Wed Dec 16 21:40:20 2015] : Zadim: "At least he shut up"
[Wed Dec 16 21:40:30 2015] : Zadim: "Which way folks?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:40:45 2015] : DM: There's zombies to the south, on the edge of the village; zombies to the north (around the inn), and here you are stuck in the middle with Sam.#
[Wed Dec 16 21:41:04 2015] : Kyra: "Are there horses anywhere?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:41:19 2015] : DM: There were your horses in the inn's stables.
[Wed Dec 16 21:41:27 2015] : DM: Whether they're still alive or not is an open question.
[Wed Dec 16 21:42:18 2015] : Zadim: "Shall we stop them from getting into the inn and deposit this kid in there?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:42:19 2015] : Lizzie: "We could sneak past the zombies to get the horses. And beat a hasty retreat. Side sadle naturally"
[Wed Dec 16 21:42:36 2015] : Lizzie: "Would you want to be locked in a basement with that?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:42:48 2015] : Kyra: "Worth a try."
[Wed Dec 16 21:42:55 2015] : Zadim: "Hey, better than keeping him with me!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:43:00 2015] : Lizzie: "Fair play"
[Wed Dec 16 21:43:46 2015] : DM: OK, are you trying to retrieve horses or get the kid into the inn?
[Wed Dec 16 21:43:53 2015] : Zadim: Zadim heads back towards the inn
[Wed Dec 16 21:43:55 2015] : Zadim: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 16 21:44:05 2015] : Zadim: ooc :-P
[Wed Dec 16 21:44:08 2015] : Kyra: ooc kid first and then horses
[Wed Dec 16 21:44:18 2015] : DM: OK
[Wed Dec 16 21:44:30 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie follows
[Wed Dec 16 21:44:58 2015] : DM: The inn is surrounded by zombies. There's a crowd of them about 3 deep, shoving to get in through the inn's windows.
[Wed Dec 16 21:45:14 2015] : DM: They're intent on getting inside, and they haven't noticed you...
[Wed Dec 16 21:45:15 2015] : DM: ...
[Wed Dec 16 21:45:17 2015] : DM: Yet.
[Wed Dec 16 21:45:21 2015] : Kyra: "Er. Plan C?"
[Wed Dec 16 21:45:57 2015] : Sam: Sam is in "terrified silence" mode, but looks like he's about to break and run.
[Wed Dec 16 21:46:21 2015] : Zadim: "Run at your peril kid"
[Wed Dec 16 21:46:30 2015] : Zadim: "We will not follow you"
[Wed Dec 16 21:47:11 2015] : Zadim: Zadim readies his kukris and studies the nearest zombie
[Wed Dec 16 21:48:12 2015] : Kyra: ooc how many zombies in total?
[Wed Dec 16 21:48:41 2015] : DM: ooc you can't make an accurate count, but...
[Wed Dec 16 21:48:45 2015] : DM: ooc /me estimates
[Wed Dec 16 21:49:04 2015] : DM: ooc over a hundred
[Wed Dec 16 21:49:11 2015] : DM: ooc but probably not 200
[Wed Dec 16 21:49:12 2015] : Zadim: Will: [1d20(6) + 15] = 21
[Wed Dec 16 21:49:23 2015] : Zadim: ooc sorry, node typing
[Wed Dec 16 21:49:35 2015] : Zadim: "We said to those people we'd come back"
[Wed Dec 16 21:50:14 2015] : Kyra: "We'll have to come back with reinforcements."
[Wed Dec 16 21:50:19 2015] : Zadim: "And I don't like to leave my horse to these hungry brainless dorks"
[Wed Dec 16 21:50:54 2015] : Lizzie: "Where are we going to get reinforcements from? And why didn't we think of that earlier?!?!!"
[Wed Dec 16 21:51:25 2015] : Zadim: ooc wait, I only see 26 monsters ;-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:52:04 2015] : DM: ooc there are more the other side of the inn.
[Wed Dec 16 21:52:05 2015] : Lizzie: ooc Henry clearly needs a perception test ;-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:52:35 2015] : DM: ooc the building is fine, rustic architecture.
[Wed Dec 16 21:52:46 2015] : Zadim: "There's no-one else here and no likely way out beyond through that mass of corpses"
[Wed Dec 16 21:53:00 2015] : Kyra: ooc avant-garde without a right-angle in sight.
[Wed Dec 16 21:53:15 2015] : DM: ooc that's the rustic bunny
[Wed Dec 16 21:53:26 2015] : Zadim: Zadim's face becomes set, and he emits a low growl
[Wed Dec 16 21:53:57 2015] : DM: One of the zombies hears Zadim's growl, and turns to look.
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:02 2015] : Zadim: ooc :-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:05 2015] : DM: ooc it's clearly the Christmas game :)
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:16 2015] : DM: ooc the inn is called the Rustic Rabbit.
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:26 2015] : Lizzie: ooc I nearly got told off for drawing. I don't know HOW to draw
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:36 2015] : DM: Initiative time, folks!
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:39 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:44 2015] : Zadim: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:45 2015] : Kyra: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Dec 16 21:54:53 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Dec 16 21:55:00 2015] : DM: Lizzie... goes first.
[Wed Dec 16 21:55:08 2015] : Lizzie: ooc he's biased
[Wed Dec 16 21:55:13 2015] : DM: What do you do? The strength spell is still in effect.
[Wed Dec 16 21:55:54 2015] : Zadim: ooc a woolly rhino could do an amazing trample job on that lot :-)
[Wed Dec 16 21:56:02 2015] : Lizzie: "Call me a wuss, but I don't want to get too close"
[Wed Dec 16 21:56:17 2015] : DM: ooc there's a reason I didn't give you high-level characters!
[Wed Dec 16 21:56:49 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie draws her bow and shoots the nearest zombie, and retreats
[Wed Dec 16 21:57:01 2015] : Zadim: "Hmm, that's an idea"
[Wed Dec 16 21:57:18 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 21:57:41 2015] : Lizzie: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 21:57:50 2015] : DM: It's a good hit, and the zombie goes down.
[Wed Dec 16 21:57:52 2015] : DM: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 21:58:01 2015] : DM: It doesn't even twitch.
[Wed Dec 16 21:58:31 2015] : DM: It does, however, gurgle as the arrow sticks in its throat. Two more zombies turn their mindless gaze on Zadim...
[Wed Dec 16 21:58:48 2015] : DM: Zadim?
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:01 2015] : DM: ooc I'm corralling ex-zombies in the inn.
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:13 2015] : Zadim: Zadim swaps kikris for bow and fires at the one he studied
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:16 2015] : Zadim: MW Comp Longbow: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15, Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP.
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:29 2015] : DM: A good hit, and another zombie falls.
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:29 2015] : Zadim: ooc +1 to each
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:31 2015] : DM: [1d20(2)] = 2
[Wed Dec 16 21:59:49 2015] : DM: This one lies there twitching around the arrow...
[Wed Dec 16 22:00:24 2015] : Zadim: ooc not sure if there's a mistake on this PF society character... It doesn't mention that it's a mighty bow, but applies Str bonus to damage
[Wed Dec 16 22:00:34 2015] : DM: ooc there may be a mistake!
[Wed Dec 16 22:00:45 2015] : DM: ooc there are known to be some
[Wed Dec 16 22:00:49 2015] : DM: Done?
[Wed Dec 16 22:00:53 2015] : Zadim: Done
[Wed Dec 16 22:00:57 2015] : DM: Kyra?
[Wed Dec 16 22:01:08 2015] : Kyra: Casting Bless (+1 to attack for everyone).
[Wed Dec 16 22:01:10 2015] : Kyra: Done.
[Wed Dec 16 22:01:41 2015] : DM: Sam runs away to join Li
[Wed Dec 16 22:01:44 2015] : DM: ooc Lizzie
[Wed Dec 16 22:02:17 2015] : Lizzie: "Dammit, why did I get stuck with him?"
[Wed Dec 16 22:02:32 2015] : Zadim: "Gender sterotyping"
[Wed Dec 16 22:02:33 2015] : DM: Not all of the zombies have noticed you yet, but those that have are shambling forward with a look of terrible purpose.
[Wed Dec 16 22:02:39 2015] : DM: Lizzie's turn.
[Wed Dec 16 22:02:59 2015] : DM: ooc he's the anti-feminist peasant-spawn from hell.
[Wed Dec 16 22:03:56 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie sighs, tries to ignore the irritating wailing lump next to her, and fires another arrow into the oncoming zombies
[Wed Dec 16 22:04:11 2015] : Lizzie: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 22:04:19 2015] : DM: ooc this woman can do no wrong...
[Wed Dec 16 22:04:21 2015] : DM: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Dec 16 22:04:30 2015] : DM: Another clean kill!
[Wed Dec 16 22:04:59 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie retreats further and wonders whether that will keep Sam at bay as well as the zombies
[Wed Dec 16 22:05:03 2015] : DM: Zadim?
[Wed Dec 16 22:05:20 2015] : DM: ooc I'm gonna need a bigger map...
[Wed Dec 16 22:05:38 2015] : Zadim: Zadim retreats and shoots at c
[Wed Dec 16 22:05:42 2015] : Zadim: MW Comp Longbow: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21, Damage: [1d8(7) + 0] = 7 HP.
[Wed Dec 16 22:05:44 2015] : Kyra: ooc it is infinite. How much bigger do you need it to be?
[Wed Dec 16 22:05:46 2015] : DM: [1d20(17)] = 17
[Wed Dec 16 22:06:01 2015] : DM: ooc visible range :)
[Wed Dec 16 22:06:05 2015] : Zadim: ooc has anyone tested that? ;-)
[Wed Dec 16 22:06:11 2015] : DM: Kyra?
[Wed Dec 16 22:06:31 2015] : Zadim: ooc someone with an infinite amount of time and patience :-)
[Wed Dec 16 22:06:59 2015] : Kyra: Unsure of the plan, Kyra retreats with the others.
[Wed Dec 16 22:07:08 2015] : Kyra: Done.
[Wed Dec 16 22:07:40 2015] : DM: ooc Sarah says "C? What's C?". In response to "It's the zombie he's shooting at", she says "Oh. You can tell it which one you're shooting?"
[Wed Dec 16 22:07:44 2015] : DM: ooc I feel so flattered.
[Wed Dec 16 22:08:07 2015] : DM: Sam retreats some more, but then screams
[Wed Dec 16 22:08:15 2015] : Lizzie: ooc plan seems to be running away slowly, while shooting, so we feel less cowardly
[Wed Dec 16 22:08:25 2015] : Lizzie: ooc I think horses were better
[Wed Dec 16 22:08:43 2015] : DM: There are more zombies coming toward you from the outside of town...
[Wed Dec 16 22:08:48 2015] : Zadim: ooc presumably they are at the back of the inn
[Wed Dec 16 22:09:00 2015] : DM: Plan B might be a good idea... You have advancing zombies in two directions.
[Wed Dec 16 22:09:11 2015] : DM: ooc the stables are where the bunny-ears were.
[Wed Dec 16 22:09:39 2015] : Lizzie: "I vote we go for the horses"
[Wed Dec 16 22:09:49 2015] : Lizzie: ooc or the bunny ears
[Wed Dec 16 22:10:01 2015] : Zadim: "It beats slowly retreating into another horde"
[Wed Dec 16 22:10:10 2015] : Kyra: Yup"
[Wed Dec 16 22:10:23 2015] : DM: Lizzie?
[Wed Dec 16 22:10:59 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie takes a side turning, trying to get around the back of the inn without disturbing the horde
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:23 2015] : DM: OK - let's see how many zombies spot you...
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:25 2015] : DM: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:36 2015] : DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:37 2015] : DM: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:38 2015] : DM: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:39 2015] : DM: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:39 2015] : DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:49 2015] : Zadim: ooc clank, clank
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:51 2015] : DM: Two more zombies begin approaching.
[Wed Dec 16 22:11:53 2015] : DM: Zadim?
[Wed Dec 16 22:12:26 2015] : Zadim: Zadim moves, then shoots at P
[Wed Dec 16 22:12:27 2015] : Zadim: MW Comp Longbow: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20, Damage: [1d8(8) + 0] = 8 HP.
[Wed Dec 16 22:12:44 2015] : DM: Hit, and a kill
[Wed Dec 16 22:12:46 2015] : DM: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Dec 16 22:12:46 2015] : Zadim: Done
[Wed Dec 16 22:13:09 2015] : DM: Kyra?
[Wed Dec 16 22:13:30 2015] : Kyra: Retreating with the others.
[Wed Dec 16 22:13:32 2015] : Kyra: Done
[Wed Dec 16 22:14:23 2015] : DM: The zombies are chasing you; your lead is narrowing. Lizzie?
[Wed Dec 16 22:15:57 2015] : Lizzie: Lizzie can't abandon Zadim to his zombie-filled fate. Draws her swords and rushes in
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:05 2015] : DM: ooc I'm going to fast-forward a little
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:19 2015] : DM: The three of you fight off the zombies that have given chase...
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:24 2015] : DM: [1d20(11)] = 11
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:25 2015] : DM: [1d20(12)] = 12
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:26 2015] : DM: [1d20(11)] = 11
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:26 2015] : DM: [1d20(2)] = 2
[Wed Dec 16 22:16:49 2015] : DM: Sam was nearly grabbed by one of them, but Kyra cut its hand off at the last second.
[Wed Dec 16 22:17:27 2015] : DM: The main horde of zombies is still milling around the inn. You could try drawing some more off and picking them off a bit at a time, or you could retreat - with or without horses.
[Wed Dec 16 22:18:10 2015] : Kyra: "Horses and withdraw. As much as I despise the undead, such a horse is not something I want to tackle."
[Wed Dec 16 22:18:25 2015] : Zadim: ooc err?
[Wed Dec 16 22:18:29 2015] : Lizzie: "Seconded"
[Wed Dec 16 22:18:34 2015] : DM: ooc I think you mean "horde".
[Wed Dec 16 22:18:43 2015] : DM: ooc took me a moment :)
[Wed Dec 16 22:18:50 2015] : Zadim: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:03 2015] : DM: You all sneak around the back of the inn.
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:03 2015] : Kyra: ooc oh, yes.
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:14 2015] : Lizzie: ooc I thought we were worrying about undead horses
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:28 2015] : DM: You manage to get into the stables; there's a single zombie in there, but it's no match for the three of you.
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:31 2015] : Zadim: "OK, if that's the plan, that's the plan"
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:47 2015] : DM: The horses are not undead; apparently the zombies only go for human flesh.
[Wed Dec 16 22:19:55 2015] : Zadim: ooc did we stumble on Chaotic Neutral tavern?
[Wed Dec 16 22:20:04 2015] : DM: ooc quite possibly!
[Wed Dec 16 22:20:51 2015] : DM: And, with the sun rising in the east, you ride off into the distance. The village is abandoned to its fate; Sam sits behind Lizzie as she rides side-saddle.
[Wed Dec 16 22:20:54 2015] : Zadim: "We should probably try to move quietly then"
[Wed Dec 16 22:21:58 2015] : DM: You stop on the rise to the west, looking over the village. It looks strangely peaceful.
[Wed Dec 16 22:22:01 2015] : DM: GAME END