Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 28 20:22:19 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 28 20:22:56 2015] : DM: In order to get transport on a barge back to the volcano you need to track down a vampire mermaid who has been killing the dock workers.
[Wed Oct 28 20:23:29 2015] : DM: You have a lead: a group of smuggler tunnels in some islands in the river delta.
[Wed Oct 28 20:23:43 2015] : DM: You secure transport to the islands.
[Wed Oct 28 20:25:05 2015] : DM: What now?
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:03 2015] : DM: ooc as in you have available transport -- you don't need to take it yet
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:07 2015] : Hildy: "Before we go up against any kind of creature such as this, I will need to rest"
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "A good idea"
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:27 2015] : Hildy: "I used a lot of powerful spells on the coach raid"
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:28 2015] : Koro (enter): 20:26
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:33 2015] : Koro: ooc evening all
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:37 2015] : Koro: ooc sorry I'm so late :(
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:50 2015] : Koro: ooc also, I love the room name :)
[Wed Oct 28 20:26:55 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Oct 28 20:27:07 2015] : DM: ooc hi
[Wed Oct 28 20:27:45 2015] : Akiak: "Rest and a bit of ale sounds like a plan"
[Wed Oct 28 20:28:13 2015] : Vaddyn: "Indeed it does"
[Wed Oct 28 20:28:31 2015] : DM: Ok. Any other preparations you would like to make?
[Wed Oct 28 20:28:54 2015] : Koro: "What defences do vampires have?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:11 2015] : Koro: "I would not like to fight something that is invulnerable, for example."
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:18 2015] : DM: Knowledge: Religion
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:20 2015] : Vaddyn: "A little research might help us there"
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:31 2015] : Koro: Knowledge (untrained): [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:35 2015] : Hildy: Hildy heads to a temple that looks like that of an affiliate/analogue deity to Domestos to research vampires and their weaknesses
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:38 2015] : Koro: ooc I made a node :-)
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:45 2015] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: As a standard action, Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:46 2015] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Religion: LoreMaster: [20 + 10] = 30
[Wed Oct 28 20:29:53 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19
[Wed Oct 28 20:30:08 2015] : DM: Vaddyn is a veritable walking encylopedia.
[Wed Oct 28 20:30:11 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn has a bit of a think
[Wed Oct 28 20:30:38 2015] : DM: DR 10/silver and magic. 10 cold and electricity resisance.
[Wed Oct 28 20:30:58 2015] : DM: gaseous form -- can only be fully destroyed by finding their coffin.
[Wed Oct 28 20:31:20 2015] : Hildy: "Anyone attempting to hit the creature with a weapon will need silversheen"
[Wed Oct 28 20:31:35 2015] : DM: Dominate ability, drain blood.
[Wed Oct 28 20:31:47 2015] : DM: Vulnerable to sunlight
[Wed Oct 28 20:31:52 2015] : Koro: "Ah, I think I can find a way around that."
[Wed Oct 28 20:31:56 2015] : DM: dislikes garlic and holy symbols
[Wed Oct 28 20:32:07 2015] : Koro: Koro's blows count as magic and silver :)
[Wed Oct 28 20:32:15 2015] : Vaddyn: "I still have my silvered longsword from the last time I fought undead"
[Wed Oct 28 20:32:47 2015] : Akiak: "I have one, although it is not my finest weapon, unfortunately"
[Wed Oct 28 20:32:48 2015] : Vaddyn: "Hildy, does Domestos grant you the ability to create sunlight?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:32:57 2015] : Akiak: "Oh yes, that would be neat"
[Wed Oct 28 20:34:43 2015] : Hildy: "I think so Vaddyn"
[Wed Oct 28 20:34:51 2015] : Hildy: ooc need to check spell list!
[Wed Oct 28 20:35:21 2015] : Koro: ooc if someone tells me about the dominate ability I'll start worrying :)
[Wed Oct 28 20:38:02 2015] : Koro: "What do we need to defend against? We know how to harm the creature."
[Wed Oct 28 20:39:56 2015] : Hildy: ooc does strong light actually affect it? Daylight spell cannot destroy it.
[Wed Oct 28 20:40:54 2015] : Vaddyn: "If they get a good hold of you, they can drain your blood"
[Wed Oct 28 20:41:24 2015] : Vaddyn: "Some can call forth swarms of creatures"
[Wed Oct 28 20:41:44 2015] : DM: ooc it must be real sunlight to have an effect
[Wed Oct 28 20:42:24 2015] : Vaddyn: "Climbing walls, changing into a cloud..... many and varied are their abilities"
[Wed Oct 28 20:42:47 2015] : Koro: "Then striking and staying clear would be wise. Can you manage to keep their summoned creatures at bay?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:43:54 2015] : Hildy: "I should be able to protect us from his mind by protecting us from evil"
[Wed Oct 28 20:44:32 2015] : Koro: "That would be much appreciated. I think you have seen how much damage I could do if I were controlled by a foe."
[Wed Oct 28 20:44:33 2015] : Akiak: "You said something about it being gasy, gaseou, gas..well, in gas form?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:44:50 2015] : Akiak: "Can I even find a weak spot on a gas thingy?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:44:52 2015] : Akiak: "I wonder"
[Wed Oct 28 20:45:39 2015] : Vaddyn: "I doubt it"
[Wed Oct 28 20:45:54 2015] : DM: ooc when in the gas form it will return to its coffin. it will be invulnerable when gaseous.
[Wed Oct 28 20:45:58 2015] : Hildy: ooc giant Hoover?
[Wed Oct 28 20:46:08 2015] : Koro: ooc catalytic converter.
[Wed Oct 28 20:46:19 2015] : Akiak: ooc oh so the gas form is when ywe've "killed it"
[Wed Oct 28 20:46:32 2015] : Akiak: ooc and then it goes back to its coffin to "regenerate"
[Wed Oct 28 20:46:35 2015] : Koro: ooc yes - remember the vampires in BG? :-)
[Wed Oct 28 20:46:35 2015] : Hildy: ooc not necessarily IIRC
[Wed Oct 28 20:46:35 2015] : Akiak: ooc I suppose
[Wed Oct 28 20:48:23 2015] : DM: All prepped?
[Wed Oct 28 20:48:30 2015] : Koro: ooc Koro doesn't need anything other than rest
[Wed Oct 28 20:49:14 2015] : Hildy: ooc I have break enchantment as a domain spell, so if anyone fails to save vs dominate, we have another alternative
[Wed Oct 28 20:49:19 2015] : Koro: ooc actually - what if she goes underwater?
[Wed Oct 28 20:49:28 2015] : Hildy: ooc I guess I am
[Wed Oct 28 20:49:32 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc yeah, not much I can do to prep
[Wed Oct 28 20:49:45 2015] : Hildy: ooc I assume running water does not kill a mermaid vampire
[Wed Oct 28 20:49:54 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 28 20:50:21 2015] : Akiak: "I'll go buy some of that blessed water"
[Wed Oct 28 20:50:57 2015] : Akiak: "or whatever it's called"
[Wed Oct 28 20:51:17 2015] : Hildy: "Maybe get some garlic and a mirror"
[Wed Oct 28 20:51:28 2015] : Hildy: "And a wooden stake"
[Wed Oct 28 20:51:32 2015] : Akiak: "Why the mirror?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:51:39 2015] : Akiak: "And yes, garlic sounds like something"
[Wed Oct 28 20:51:47 2015] : Hildy: "They don't like them"
[Wed Oct 28 20:54:04 2015] : Koro: "I hope this vampire will not like my fists. I will stick to what I know."
[Wed Oct 28 20:54:39 2015] : Vaddyn: 440*3
[Wed Oct 28 20:54:44 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc oops
[Wed Oct 28 20:55:11 2015] : Koro: ooc 1320
[Wed Oct 28 20:55:49 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ty
[Wed Oct 28 20:56:34 2015] : Vaddyn: "So we have some blessed water, garlic, a mirror and a couple of wooden stakes"
[Wed Oct 28 20:57:01 2015] : Koro: "Should we find and destroy the refuge first?"
[Wed Oct 28 20:57:20 2015] : Koro: "If we can make that a hostile environment, then it will make our task that much simpler."
[Wed Oct 28 20:57:31 2015] : Vaddyn: "If we find it before we find the Vampire, then I suppose so"
[Wed Oct 28 20:59:08 2015] : Koro: "Do we have any means of finding out before we rest? I know the two of you have some magical ability that may help."
[Wed Oct 28 21:00:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "Whilst I have heard many stories and songs about them, I have never fought one. I wouldn't know how to begin tracking them"
[Wed Oct 28 21:00:35 2015] : Koro: ooc bardic knowledge? :-)
[Wed Oct 28 21:02:59 2015] : Koro: ooc I'm ready to go :)
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:08 2015] : DM: Everyone else ready?
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:15 2015] : Vaddyn: "Tales rarely tell the boring stuff about finding the resting place"
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:17 2015] : Hildy: "I can perhaps hallow the place"
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:34 2015] : Hildy: "But I'm not sure how to find it"
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:38 2015] : Vaddyn: "A good night sleep and I'll be ready"
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:39 2015] : Hildy: ooc I'm ready
[Wed Oct 28 21:03:56 2015] : Akiak: "I am as ready as I can be. Not saying much though. I just don't like undead things"é
[Wed Oct 28 21:04:02 2015] : Akiak: "What is dead should stay dead"
[Wed Oct 28 21:04:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "Agreed"
[Wed Oct 28 21:04:23 2015] : Koro: "Then we shall track it to its lair."
[Wed Oct 28 21:05:43 2015] : DM: The following day you are on a small boat heading across the delta the the Smuggler Isle's. You local guide directs you to the most likely cave. Mostly underwater it is not used and seems a likely home to a water dwelling monster.
[Wed Oct 28 21:06:02 2015] : DM: Do you investigate this cave?
[Wed Oct 28 21:06:17 2015] : Koro: "Do you often end up swimming to your objectives? I have... limited enthusiasm for the art."
[Wed Oct 28 21:06:23 2015] : Koro: Koro inspects the cave
[Wed Oct 28 21:06:25 2015] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(19) + 14] = 33
[Wed Oct 28 21:06:43 2015] : DM: The entrace is about 10 ft in diameter and half submerged
[Wed Oct 28 21:07:10 2015] : Akiak: Akiak tries to see from afar whether the cave is "lived" in
[Wed Oct 28 21:07:17 2015] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(12) + 15] = 27
[Wed Oct 28 21:07:53 2015] : Vaddyn: "What do you think?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:08:12 2015] : DM: The water weed growth is greatly reduced in the cave entrace. You suppose that something comes through regularly to keep the weeds down.
[Wed Oct 28 21:08:50 2015] : Koro: "It looks like there is something living here.
[Wed Oct 28 21:09:02 2015] : Koro: "But I am not sure what. Shall we find out?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:09:21 2015] : Hildy: "Yes, let's go"
[Wed Oct 28 21:09:23 2015] : Koro: "Can you create a magical light, please? It may be dark in there."
[Wed Oct 28 21:09:39 2015] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 150ft of the caster
[Wed Oct 28 21:10:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "Afraid of the dark, are you?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:10:49 2015] : Koro: "More that I am aware of my limitations, and that it is better to choose our own ground."
[Wed Oct 28 21:10:52 2015] : Koro: Koro swims over to the entrance
[Wed Oct 28 21:10:54 2015] : Koro: Swim: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 28 21:11:36 2015] : DM: The water in the delta is still and easily swimmable
[Wed Oct 28 21:12:20 2015] : Hildy: Water Breathing: Level 3 - Touched creatures are transmuted and can breathe water freely. Duration 20 hours divided by recipients.
[Wed Oct 28 21:12:29 2015] : Koro: "Thank you, Hildy."
[Wed Oct 28 21:12:34 2015] : Hildy: "That should see us all OK for now"
[Wed Oct 28 21:12:42 2015] : Koro: Koro takes the lead and explores into the cavern
[Wed Oct 28 21:12:44 2015] : Vaddyn: "Excellent"
[Wed Oct 28 21:13:07 2015] : DM: The tunnel is roughly horizontal and curves to the right slightly.
[Wed Oct 28 21:13:10 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows Koro
[Wed Oct 28 21:14:31 2015] : DM: The tunnel opens into low roofed flooded cavern
[Wed Oct 28 21:14:53 2015] : DM: The water around the edge is about 5 ft deep and the center looks considerably deeper.
[Wed Oct 28 21:15:45 2015] : DM: On a raised section in the center is a moldering plain wooden casket. The rotting wood green with slime and algae.
[Wed Oct 28 21:16:25 2015] : Koro: "This may be the right place."
[Wed Oct 28 21:16:48 2015] : Vaddyn: "I think you may be right"
[Wed Oct 28 21:17:02 2015] : Akiak: "Does that mean that this is the coffin?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:17:34 2015] : Koro: "Perhaps we should destroy it."
[Wed Oct 28 21:17:36 2015] : Koro: Perception: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18
[Wed Oct 28 21:17:45 2015] : Koro: Koro looks for threats
[Wed Oct 28 21:17:54 2015] : DM: The water is still and clear, drops fall from the ceiling sending ripples across the dark water.
[Wed Oct 28 21:18:13 2015] : DM: There's no immediate threat apparent.
[Wed Oct 28 21:18:38 2015] : Koro: ooc Artur would just hit the coffin with about 50 scorching rays :)
[Wed Oct 28 21:19:04 2015] : Koro: "Can any of you see anything dangerous?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:19:23 2015] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Oct 28 21:19:38 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn is aware that he is wet
[Wed Oct 28 21:19:49 2015] : Koro: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 28 21:19:50 2015] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(3) + 15] = 18
[Wed Oct 28 21:20:15 2015] : DM: It's just a harmless wooden box. What could be dangerous about that?
[Wed Oct 28 21:21:22 2015] : Hildy: "I can't see into the water"
[Wed Oct 28 21:21:38 2015] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(7) + 26] = 33
[Wed Oct 28 21:22:40 2015] : Hildy: ooc Look out for the jar of Vegemite in the crate
[Wed Oct 28 21:22:50 2015] : DM: The lid of the box opens
[Wed Oct 28 21:22:52 2015] : Vaddyn: "Hildy, can you detect undead?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:22:53 2015] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Oct 28 21:22:58 2015] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Oct 28 21:22:59 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 4 + 4] = 12
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:02 2015] : Hildy: "Yes, it's there!"
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:03 2015] : Koro: Initiative - DONE: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:08 2015] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:18 2015] : Koro: ooc I should get around to removing my TODO and DONE labels :-)
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:20 2015] : Vaddyn: "So it is. Well spotted"
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:29 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc put it on your TODO list
[Wed Oct 28 21:23:58 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 28 21:25:13 2015] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed Oct 28 21:27:24 2015] : DM: The box opens and a humanoid figure sits up, blonde hair cascading down the her pale shoulders. She moves over the side and slips into the water, sending it out of sight with a power flick of her silver-scaled tail.
[Wed Oct 28 21:27:36 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 28 21:27:47 2015] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 6 out of 7
[Wed Oct 28 21:28:20 2015] : Akiak: Akiak disappearsfrom sight and decides to move closer
[Wed Oct 28 21:28:31 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Oct 28 21:28:52 2015] : DM: ooc your invisible body makes ripples in the water.
[Wed Oct 28 21:29:00 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 28 21:29:21 2015] : Akiak: ooc ye, but just at the end of my walk
[Wed Oct 28 21:29:33 2015] : Akiak: ooc when I get back into the water.
[Wed Oct 28 21:29:57 2015] : Koro: Koro hesitates
[Wed Oct 28 21:30:07 2015] : Koro: "Can I fight it effectively underwater?"
[Wed Oct 28 21:30:11 2015] : Koro: ooc delay action
[Wed Oct 28 21:30:22 2015] : Koro: ooc to init count 5
[Wed Oct 28 21:31:02 2015] : Hildy: "You can breathe, but probably not fight so well until I get my aura up"
[Wed Oct 28 21:31:15 2015] : Hildy: "I need to do something else first though"
[Wed Oct 28 21:31:24 2015] : Lisandine: The vampire mermaid surfaces and directs her gaze and Koro.
[Wed Oct 28 21:31:26 2015] : Lisandine: Will save.
[Wed Oct 28 21:31:31 2015] : Koro: Will: [1d20(4) + 1 + 3 + 2] = 10
[Wed Oct 28 21:31:37 2015] : Koro: ooc bum.
[Wed Oct 28 21:32:05 2015] : Koro: ooc Koro gets red swirly eyes.
[Wed Oct 28 21:32:08 2015] : Hildy: ooc where is she?
[Wed Oct 28 21:32:35 2015] : Lisandine: Koro is dominated.
[Wed Oct 28 21:32:47 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 28 21:32:56 2015] : Koro: [1d100(32)] = 32
[Wed Oct 28 21:32:59 2015] : Koro: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 28 21:33:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc do I know Koro is dominated?
[Wed Oct 28 21:33:49 2015] : Koro: ooc didn't we plan to cast Protection from Evil before entering? not that it makes me pass the save, but it's typical of our organisation levels :)
[Wed Oct 28 21:34:07 2015] : Hildy: ooc I did, but I came up with another plan ;-)
[Wed Oct 28 21:34:21 2015] : DM: ooc Yes.
[Wed Oct 28 21:34:32 2015] : Hildy: ooc it involved me having a better initiative roll :-/
[Wed Oct 28 21:34:39 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Oct 28 21:34:40 2015] : Hildy: Hildy runs past Koro
[Wed Oct 28 21:34:53 2015] : Koro: ooc am I obliged to take an AoO?
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:01 2015] : Hildy: Grace: Level 2 - Swift action Until the end of your turn, your movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:13 2015] : Hildy: Quick Runner's Shirt - (swift action) - Hildy commands "Sheathe these feet in the driving gale. Make swift these legs over land I sail" and gains an extra move action
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:17 2015] : DM: ooc yes. AoO
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:27 2015] : Hildy: Liberation: You can move normally regardless of effects that impede movement, as if you were affected by Freedom of Movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies.
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:34 2015] : Hildy: Hallow: Level 5 - A hallowed zone with a 40 ft radius of protection from evil, and a +4 bonus to channeled positive energy is created at the point touched. No creature can be turned into undead in the area. Also an additional spell effect is added.
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:35 2015] : DM: ooc not not with Hildy's power...
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:40 2015] : Koro: ooc OK :)
[Wed Oct 28 21:35:42 2015] : Hildy: Hallow - Protection from Energy: Hallow Effect: Death Ward - Creatures in the zone are immune to negative energy effects, energy drain and death magic
[Wed Oct 28 21:36:22 2015] : Hildy: ooc ignore the protection from energy bit, it's death ward
[Wed Oct 28 21:36:25 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:18 2015] : Hildy: ooc I won't cast grace, I need to extra move and both are swift
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:26 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:30 2015] : Hildy: ooc Koro get's an AoO
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:32 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:39 2015] : Koro: ooc wait a moment Vaddyn, sorry
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:50 2015] : Koro: Koro tries to grab Hildy as he runs past
[Wed Oct 28 21:37:53 2015] : Koro: CMB - grapple: [1d20(6) + 19] = 25
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:08 2015] : Hildy: ooc see Liberation above
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:18 2015] : DM: Grapple fails
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:26 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:35 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc as above, then
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:38 2015] : Vaddyn: Slow : Level 3 - 10 creatures within 50 feet are slowed Will save (DC 18) . SR:Yes. Creatures affected by this spell are staggered and can take only a single move action or standard action each turn, but not both (nor may it take full-round actions). Additionally, it takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves. A slowed creature moves at half its normal speed (round down to the next 5-foot increment), which affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for decreased speed
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:49 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:51 2015] : Vaddyn: on Koro and V
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:55 2015] : Koro: Will: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24
[Wed Oct 28 21:38:58 2015] : Vaddyn: damn
[Wed Oct 28 21:39:00 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 28 21:39:17 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 28 21:39:25 2015] : Koro: ooc do you want me to choose my own targets or will the mermaid pick them?
[Wed Oct 28 21:39:28 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc oh NOW you get a good will save
[Wed Oct 28 21:39:44 2015] : Koro: ooc yeah - sorry :(
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:12 2015] : Koro: Koro swims as fast as he can towards Hildy
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:14 2015] : Koro: Swim: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:20 2015] : DM: ok
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:36 2015] : Koro: ooc move at half speed when swimming, I think
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:40 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:49 2015] : Hildy: Outlander - Missionary: Spells chosen - Murderous Command; Bestow Curse; Plane Shift
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:50 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Oct 28 21:40:51 2015] : Koro: ooc unless I can charge, in which case...
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:00 2015] : Hildy: ooc sorry, node typing
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:02 2015] : DM: ooc can charge while swimming
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:14 2015] : Hildy: ooc Koro get's another save once in the Hallow
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:23 2015] : Koro: ooc ignore me - that doesn't make me move any faster.
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:27 2015] : Koro: Will: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:31 2015] : Koro: ooc nope.
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:33 2015] : Hildy: ooc Booo!
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:33 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 28 21:41:34 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc seriously??
[Wed Oct 28 21:42:21 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 28 21:42:33 2015] : Akiak: ooc did we learn how to destroy the coffin?
[Wed Oct 28 21:42:53 2015] : DM: ooc stake through the resting vampire's heart
[Wed Oct 28 21:43:16 2015] : Akiak: ooc ah darn, she needs to be in there. OK.
[Wed Oct 28 21:45:00 2015] : Akiak: ooc give me a sec
[Wed Oct 28 21:46:30 2015] : Akiak: Akiak gets closer and shoots her bow at the creature
[Wed Oct 28 21:47:01 2015] : Akiak: ooc I can't find bmy bow node. So by had, sorry
[Wed Oct 28 21:47:44 2015] : Akiak: Bow+1 with silver arrows : Attack [1d20(14) + 16] = 30 damage: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Oct 28 21:47:58 2015] : DM: Hit, sneak
[Wed Oct 28 21:48:07 2015] : Akiak: Bow+1 with silver arrows : Attack [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 damage: [1d4(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Oct 28 21:48:14 2015] : DM: miss
[Wed Oct 28 21:48:20 2015] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(2,6,1,1,6)] = 16 HP
[Wed Oct 28 21:48:30 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Oct 28 21:48:53 2015] : Lisandine: Something attacks Hildy, wrapping tentacles around him.
[Wed Oct 28 21:48:59 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(20) + 12] = 32
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:00 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:00 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:01 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:02 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:05 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:06 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(1) + 12] = 13
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:07 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:28 2015] : Lisandine: 3 damage and..
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:40 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:41 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:42 2015] : Lisandine: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17
[Wed Oct 28 21:49:50 2015] : Lisandine: Grappled.
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:02 2015] : Hildy: ooc Liberation
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:18 2015] : Hildy: Hildy watches the tentacles slide off him
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:19 2015] : Lisandine: ooc my least favourite spell. grrrr
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:28 2015] : Hildy: ooc it's a domain power
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:31 2015] : Koro: ooc :-D
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:43 2015] : Hildy: ooc :-)
[Wed Oct 28 21:50:55 2015] : Akiak: ooc anyone has a bow node for me?
[Wed Oct 28 21:51:22 2015] : Koro: ooc clone a shortsword node
[Wed Oct 28 21:51:36 2015] : Lisandine: ooc Hildy you're on the bottom, right?
[Wed Oct 28 21:51:37 2015] : Akiak: ooc yeah, just did that
[Wed Oct 28 21:51:40 2015] : Hildy: ooc 3
[Wed Oct 28 21:51:46 2015] : Hildy: 3 Damage: Hildy takes 3 damage. [Wed Oct 28 21:52:06 2015] : Hildy: ooc needed a calculated 3 for the node :-/
[Wed Oct 28 21:52:22 2015] : Hildy: ooc yes Dm
[Wed Oct 28 21:53:27 2015] : Lisandine: The vampire gazes at Akiak.
[Wed Oct 28 21:53:28 2015] : Lisandine: Will save.
[Wed Oct 28 21:54:55 2015] : Akiak: ooc I'm still invisible
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:02 2015] : Akiak: ooc can she just do that?
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:11 2015] : Koro: ooc diddn't you attack?
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:18 2015] : DM: ooc how are you invisible, you attacked?
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:22 2015] : Akiak: ooc yes, but I now have great invibility
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:25 2015] : Hildy: ooc improved
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:29 2015] : DM: ooc ah.
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:39 2015] : DM: The vampire gazes at Hildy
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:42 2015] : DM: Will save
[Wed Oct 28 21:55:54 2015] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(4) + 15] = 19
[Wed Oct 28 21:56:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc +2 for protection
[Wed Oct 28 21:56:22 2015] : DM: Success! (just)
[Wed Oct 28 21:56:31 2015] : Hildy: ooc :-/
[Wed Oct 28 21:56:45 2015] : DM: ooc you succeeded the will save.
[Wed Oct 28 21:56:45 2015] : Hildy: ooc though I did roll a 4
[Wed Oct 28 21:56:58 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 28 21:57:19 2015] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(17) + 15] = 32
[Wed Oct 28 21:57:48 2015] : Hildy: ooc I already have a +2 resistance bonus, the second save is the free one
[Wed Oct 28 21:57:58 2015] : Koro: ooc now you're showing off :-p
[Wed Oct 28 21:58:32 2015] : Hildy: HIldy moves away from the tentacles
[Wed Oct 28 21:58:35 2015] : Hildy: Liberation: You can move normally regardless of effects that impede movement, as if you were affected by Freedom of Movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies.
[Wed Oct 28 21:58:43 2015] : Hildy: ooc AoO
[Wed Oct 28 21:58:56 2015] : DM: [1d20(16) + 12] = 28
[Wed Oct 28 21:59:14 2015] : DM: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Oct 28 21:59:23 2015] : Hildy: 5 Damage: Hildy takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 28 21:59:43 2015] : Hildy: Hildy points at Koro and casts a spell
[Wed Oct 28 21:59:46 2015] : Hildy: Break Enchantment *: Level 5 - Targets are freed from enchantments, transmutations, and curses. Affects up to 10 creatures within 30 feet of each other. 35 ft range. Caster level check for each enchantment. [Wed Oct 28 22:00:01 2015] : Hildy: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Oct 28 22:00:06 2015] : Hildy: ooc booo!
[Wed Oct 28 22:00:08 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 28 22:00:09 2015] : DM: Fail
[Wed Oct 28 22:00:14 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 28 22:00:38 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves into the Hallow
[Wed Oct 28 22:00:47 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (25) rounds left today
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:02 2015] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:02 2015] : Vaddyn: Fear : Level 3 - Vaddyn issues forth An invisible cone of terror causing each living creature in the area to become panicked unless it succeeds a Will save (DC 18) If cornered, a panicked creature begins cowering. If the Will save succeeds, the creature is shaken for 1 round.
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:21 2015] : Koro: Will: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:28 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:43 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc both shaken
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:46 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 28 22:01:47 2015] : DM: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Oct 28 22:02:03 2015] : DM: The octopus is panicked.
[Wed Oct 28 22:02:19 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 28 22:02:22 2015] : Akiak: ooc this can't end well. A paniscked octopus is like ARRRGHHH
[Wed Oct 28 22:02:30 2015] : Akiak: ooc *panicked
[Wed Oct 28 22:03:17 2015] : Koro: Koro looks around, and charges Vaddyn
[Wed Oct 28 22:03:20 2015] : Koro: Swim: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 28 22:03:29 2015] : Koro: ooc -2 for shaken - is that a success?
[Wed Oct 28 22:03:47 2015] : DM: ooc DC for still water is only 10
[Wed Oct 28 22:04:08 2015] : Koro: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 28 22:04:31 2015] : Koro: ooc boo!
[Wed Oct 28 22:04:36 2015] : Koro: ooc my node is broken - one min
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:05 2015] : Koro: Koro uses a swift action to gain the Dragon Style and Dragon Ferocity feats for one minute. This means he can ignore difficult terrain when he charges, runs or withdraws; and gains a +2 bonus to saves vs. sleep, paralysis and stun.
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:16 2015] : Koro: ooc first attack only
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:18 2015] : Koro: Dragon Style: Full Attack: Attack: [1d20(20) + 18] = 38 - Damage: [2d6(2,3) + 14] = 19 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(5) + 18] = 23, Damage: [19 + 2d6(1,5) + 14] = 39 HP
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:30 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc :O
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:34 2015] : Koro: ooc half damage, and -2 to hit, since I'm swimming.
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:45 2015] : Koro: ooc but that still looks like a big hit...
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:48 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 28 22:05:53 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc yes, yes it it
[Wed Oct 28 22:06:06 2015] : DM: [39 / 2] = 19 damage
[Wed Oct 28 22:06:20 2015] : DM: Also shaken for the 8 rounds
[Wed Oct 28 22:06:33 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc why 39/2?
[Wed Oct 28 22:06:42 2015] : Koro: ooc critical hit for 39
[Wed Oct 28 22:06:55 2015] : Koro: ooc halved because it's bludgeoning damage and I'm swimming.
[Wed Oct 28 22:07:04 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ah
[Wed Oct 28 22:07:10 2015] : Vaddyn: 19 Damage: Vaddyn takes 19 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:07:21 2015] : DM: Akaik?
[Wed Oct 28 22:08:51 2015] : Akiak: Akiak takes advantage of her being invisible, and staying as still as she can, shoots at the vampire thingy
[Wed Oct 28 22:08:54 2015] : Akiak: Shortbow+1 - silvered arrows: Attack: [1d20(19) + 16] = 35 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 3] = 6 HP.
[Wed Oct 28 22:09:10 2015] : DM: Hit, sneak
[Wed Oct 28 22:09:14 2015] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(2,1,5,6,5)] = 19 HP
[Wed Oct 28 22:09:23 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Oct 28 22:10:39 2015] : DM: The vampire dives under the water
[Wed Oct 28 22:10:43 2015] : DM: And casts a spell.
[Wed Oct 28 22:11:48 2015] : DM: A hail of ice hits everyone for [3d6(5,2,5)] = 12 damage and [2d6(3,3)] = 6 cold damage.
[Wed Oct 28 22:12:04 2015] : Hildy: Hildy takes 6 energy damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:12:04 2015] : Koro: 24 Damage: Koro takes 18 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:12:10 2015] : Hildy: 12 Damage: Hildy takes 12 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:12:21 2015] : Vaddyn: 12 Damage: Vaddyn takes 12 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:12:23 2015] : Vaddyn: 6 Damage: Vaddyn takes 6 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:12:42 2015] : DM: The octopus flees
[Wed Oct 28 22:12:53 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 28 22:13:00 2015] : Hildy: ooc hmm, mty tree seems to have some energy protection on
[Wed Oct 28 22:13:03 2015] : Akiak: 12 Damage: Akiak takes 12 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:13:07 2015] : Hildy: 6 Damage: Hildy takes 6 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:13:08 2015] : Akiak: 6 Damage: Akiak takes 6 damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:13:39 2015] : Hildy: HIldy moves past the vampire in a teasing and provocative way
[Wed Oct 28 22:13:52 2015] : Hildy: ooc presumably I can see it
[Wed Oct 28 22:14:01 2015] : Koro: ooc swinging his hips, pulling his top down a bit etc.?
[Wed Oct 28 22:14:07 2015] : Hildy: Liberation: You can move normally regardless of effects that impede movement, as if you were affected by Freedom of Movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies.
[Wed Oct 28 22:14:11 2015] : Akiak: ooc lmao
[Wed Oct 28 22:14:31 2015] : Hildy: ooc AoO
[Wed Oct 28 22:15:20 2015] : DM: Trident +1: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25; Hit: [1d8(8) + 8] = 16 damage.
[Wed Oct 28 22:15:45 2015] : Hildy: Hildy takes 16 energy damage. [Wed Oct 28 22:15:50 2015] : Hildy: Armour of Spell Storing - Bestow curse (immediate action) - Hildy's armour crackles as a spell is discharged. -6 decrease to an ability score (minimum 1; Will Save, DC 20).
[Wed Oct 28 22:15:56 2015] : Hildy: Charisma
[Wed Oct 28 22:15:58 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24
[Wed Oct 28 22:16:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc Dang!
[Wed Oct 28 22:16:26 2015] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 10 creatures, no two of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 50 feet; Duration: 10 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: