Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 14 20:03:25 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 14 20:04:49 2015] : DM: In exchange for forged papers to allow you to visit the abandoned wizard laboratory to seal a demon in, you agreed to ambush a mail carriage and steal a particular letter. Raven will use it for blackmail.
[Wed Oct 14 20:05:10 2015] : DM: You had a plan. Which someone will recap.
[Wed Oct 14 20:05:46 2015] : Hildy: "Right, so the plan was..."
[Wed Oct 14 20:06:14 2015] : Hildy: "Vaddyn to fascinate the bridge guards using his charms"
[Wed Oct 14 20:06:34 2015] : Akiak: "While I sneak into the carriage in thope of finding the letter"
[Wed Oct 14 20:06:37 2015] : Hildy: "I will summon some mud elementals that will harrass the carriage"
[Wed Oct 14 20:07:31 2015] : Hildy: "I think there was discussion about disguises?"
[Wed Oct 14 20:07:58 2015] : Hildy: "I intend to remain hidden, but Vaddyn presumably needs a disguise"
[Wed Oct 14 20:08:08 2015] : Hildy: ooc alter self can do that BTW
[Wed Oct 14 20:08:56 2015] : Akiak: "I will be invisible, so I guess I don't need a disguise."
[Wed Oct 14 20:09:49 2015] : Vaddyn: "I will assume the form of a dwarf. That should be enough avoid suspicion"
[Wed Oct 14 20:10:42 2015] : Hildy: "Koro is going to 'help' out, so he is better off looking like himself. It may even gain us favours"
[Wed Oct 14 20:12:02 2015] : Koro (enter): 20:12
[Wed Oct 14 20:12:07 2015] : Koro: ooc evening all
[Wed Oct 14 20:12:15 2015] : Hildy: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Oct 14 20:12:17 2015] : DM: ooc hi, just recapping
[Wed Oct 14 20:12:20 2015] : Koro: ooc sorry I'm late :-(
[Wed Oct 14 20:16:40 2015] : DM: Ready for the ambush?
[Wed Oct 14 20:16:47 2015] : Akiak: ooc am I still here?
[Wed Oct 14 20:16:50 2015] : Akiak: ooc ah yes )
[Wed Oct 14 20:16:54 2015] : Akiak: ooc :=)
[Wed Oct 14 20:17:07 2015] : DM: ooc use the /ping command to check connectivity
[Wed Oct 14 20:17:29 2015] : Koro: ooc yes, I'm ready
[Wed Oct 14 20:17:44 2015] : Hildy: ooc are there any walls?
[Wed Oct 14 20:18:16 2015] : DM: The bridge has parapets as do the banks except for the wooden dock
[Wed Oct 14 20:18:39 2015] : DM: The grey squares are buildings.
[Wed Oct 14 20:19:18 2015] : DM: position your miniatures
[Wed Oct 14 20:20:53 2015] : Koro: ooc I think the plan was for me to be "attacked" by the summoned monsters, right?
[Wed Oct 14 20:21:10 2015] : Hildy: ooc how bright is it?
[Wed Oct 14 20:21:23 2015] : DM: it's mid morning
[Wed Oct 14 20:22:12 2015] : Koro: ooc ready
[Wed Oct 14 20:22:19 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ready
[Wed Oct 14 20:22:24 2015] : Hildy: ooc bright light, dim light?
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:00 2015] : Hildy: HIldy touches Akiak...
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:01 2015] : DM: normal daylight
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:05 2015] : Hildy: "Just in case"
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:11 2015] : Hildy: True Seeing: Level 5 - Touched creature can see all things as they really are. The spell sees through magical displacement, invisibility, illusions and polymorph as well as into the ethereal plane (to 120 ft).
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:18 2015] : Hildy: ooc 10 minutes
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:29 2015] : Vaddyn: Alter Self: Level 2 - Vaddyn takes on the form of a Dwarf gaining Darkvision. Duration - 10 minutes.
[Wed Oct 14 20:23:47 2015] : Hildy: Ready
[Wed Oct 14 20:24:37 2015] : DM: The carriage approaches, it's about 300 ft away from the bridge.
[Wed Oct 14 20:24:50 2015] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Oct 14 20:24:56 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Oct 14 20:24:58 2015] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Oct 14 20:24:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 14 20:25:00 2015] : Koro: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Oct 14 20:25:10 2015] : Koro: ooc should be +11, sorry
[Wed Oct 14 20:25:15 2015] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Oct 14 20:25:41 2015] : Koro: ooc fixed *that* at least
[Wed Oct 14 20:26:22 2015] : Hildy: ooc apologies.. I need to cast another prep spell
[Wed Oct 14 20:26:33 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:26:44 2015] : DM: The carraige is moving about 100 ft per round.
[Wed Oct 14 20:26:46 2015] : Koro: ooc I will be delaying until after Hildy
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:04 2015] : DM: ooc and I'can't spell carriage carrage? carraige? carrige?
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:15 2015] : Hildy: Hildy pops a stone into a sack and casts deeper darkness on the stone. He hands the bag to Akiak...
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:20 2015] : DM: The stage coache is moving about 100ft per round.
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:29 2015] : DM: coach!
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:29 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:48 2015] : Hildy: "Take the stone out of the bag if you get in trouble... You can see it, but it's magically dark"
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:50 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 20:27:57 2015] : Akiak: "OK"
[Wed Oct 14 20:28:40 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster V: Level 5 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 14 20:28:43 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 20:28:51 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:29:08 2015] : Koro: Koro walks slowly across the street, like an innocent bystander
[Wed Oct 14 20:29:24 2015] : Koro: ooc ready to run out screaming from the "monsters".
[Wed Oct 14 20:29:26 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 20:29:26 2015] : Vaddyn: "I just hope that summon doesn't frighten the guards too much"
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:03 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:12 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn strolls casually towards the end of the bridge and trys to hold the guards attention
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:14 2015] : Vaddyn: Fascinate: Vaddyn becomes fascinating... 4 creature(s) within 90 feet must make a Will save vs DC 20 to negate or becomes fascinated for as long as the performance is maintained. Target takes a -4 on all skill checks made as reactions (e.g. Perception checks) Noticeable threats cancel the effect.
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:33 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:34 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:36 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:37 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Oct 14 20:30:59 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc grr
[Wed Oct 14 20:31:12 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 20:31:12 2015] : DM: Two B and C are facinated.
[Wed Oct 14 20:31:28 2015] : DM: The stage coach is now 200 ft away
[Wed Oct 14 20:32:00 2015] : DM: The driver is cracking his whip and shouting at pedestrians to get out of the way.
[Wed Oct 14 20:32:04 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 20:32:31 2015] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 6 out of 7
[Wed Oct 14 20:33:00 2015] : Akiak: Akiak disappears and gets into position, ready to advance where the coach will be
[Wed Oct 14 20:33:24 2015] : Akiak: ooc actually, I don't know where it will be, so I'll stay here for now.
[Wed Oct 14 20:33:32 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:34:16 2015] : DM: I mean Hildy
[Wed Oct 14 20:34:40 2015] : Hildy: Large Mud Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Large Mud Elemental (AC 17; HP 84; CMB +16; CMD 27; Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +2; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30; Cleave, Great Cleave, Greater Bull Rush, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack). Lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed Oct 14 20:35:09 2015] : Hildy: HIldy summons the elemental so that just its head is above ground
[Wed Oct 14 20:35:25 2015] : Hildy: Hildy speaks in Terran to the elemental...
[Wed Oct 14 20:36:39 2015] : Hildy: "Hide in the road, then appear and stop this coach from passing. Attack the people on it, but don't hurt them, just disable them"
[Wed Oct 14 20:36:54 2015] : Hildy: Hildy then commences casting again
[Wed Oct 14 20:37:20 2015] : Hildy: ooc I assume the elemental moves a bit North and bobs underground
[Wed Oct 14 20:37:33 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 14 20:37:37 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 20:37:41 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:38:11 2015] : Koro: Koro remains where he is
[Wed Oct 14 20:38:14 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 20:38:18 2015] : DM: Vaddyn
[Wed Oct 14 20:38:20 2015] : DM: ?
[Wed Oct 14 20:39:19 2015] : Vaddyn: Hold Person: Level 2 - One subject within 200 ft becomes paralyzed and freezes in place. DC 17 Will save to negate; duration - 10 rounds. SR: Yes.
[Wed Oct 14 20:39:30 2015] : Vaddyn: on A
[Wed Oct 14 20:39:33 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Oct 14 20:39:40 2015] : DM: A is held
[Wed Oct 14 20:39:47 2015] : Vaddyn: (maintain Fascinate)
[Wed Oct 14 20:39:48 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 20:40:48 2015] : DM: The stage coach gets closer. it's now 100 ft away. The driver nor the guards do not appear to have noticed anything yet.
[Wed Oct 14 20:40:51 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 20:42:05 2015] : Akiak: ooc not moving
[Wed Oct 14 20:42:38 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 20:43:28 2015] : Hildy: 1d4+1: Hildy completes his Summon Monster IV spell - [1d4(4) + 1] = 5 Summon Monster I-II creatures summoned
[Wed Oct 14 20:43:33 2015] : Hildy: Small Mud Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 10 rounds
[Wed Oct 14 20:43:58 2015] : Hildy: Hildy summons 5 small mud elementals and repeats his last instructions
[Wed Oct 14 20:44:26 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 20:44:37 2015] : Hildy: Bless: Level 1 - Hildy and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 10 minutes.
[Wed Oct 14 20:44:42 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 20:44:52 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:45:57 2015] : Koro: Koro waits for his cue - being chased by an elemental
[Wed Oct 14 20:45:59 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:04 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:18 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to get the last Guard
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:20 2015] : Vaddyn: Hold Person: Level 2 - One subject within 200 ft becomes paralyzed and freezes in place. DC 17 Will save to negate; duration - 10 rounds. SR: Yes.
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:24 2015] : Vaddyn: on D
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:34 2015] : Vaddyn: (maintain Fascinate)
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:48 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:52 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 20:46:59 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Oct 14 20:47:04 2015] : DM: A is still Held
[Wed Oct 14 20:47:11 2015] : DM: The stage coach is at the bridge now.
[Wed Oct 14 20:47:13 2015] : Hildy: ooc I'm not sure if Koro and Hildy are on the same page here...
[Wed Oct 14 20:47:46 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 20:47:50 2015] : Koro: ooc nor am I - but Koro can't see from where he is
[Wed Oct 14 20:48:46 2015] : Akiak: ooc not doing anything
[Wed Oct 14 20:48:54 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 20:49:30 2015] : Hildy: Hildy waits
[Wed Oct 14 20:49:50 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:50:33 2015] : Koro: Koro remains where he is
[Wed Oct 14 20:50:36 2015] : Koro: done
[Wed Oct 14 20:50:44 2015] : Koro: ooc waiting for a scream
[Wed Oct 14 20:50:54 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 20:51:36 2015] : Vaddyn: (Maintain Fascinate)
[Wed Oct 14 20:52:15 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stands in the middle of the road and raises his hand to stop the coach
[Wed Oct 14 20:52:38 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 14 20:53:19 2015] : DM: The stage coach clatters onto the bridge, the elementals surge outof the pavement and the driver reins in the horses and applies the break, the horses and coach slide to a halt.
[Wed Oct 14 20:53:44 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Oct 14 20:53:51 2015] : DM: A shakes of the hold person
[Wed Oct 14 20:54:12 2015] : Akiak: ooc the big M is the mail?
[Wed Oct 14 20:54:25 2015] : DM: "Ambush!" shouts the driver.
[Wed Oct 14 20:54:29 2015] : DM: ooc M is the coach
[Wed Oct 14 20:54:38 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 20:54:39 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc I've been trying to fgure out the what M stood for!
[Wed Oct 14 20:54:41 2015] : Akiak: ooc ok, where the mail is
[Wed Oct 14 20:55:06 2015] : Koro: Koro darts around the corner at the last minute, as if he's heard the shout and is rushing to the rescue
[Wed Oct 14 20:55:40 2015] : Koro: He stumbles a little but catches his balance, and pauses, looking dismayed at the scene
[Wed Oct 14 20:55:42 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 20:56:32 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 20:57:13 2015] : Hildy: The big elemental slams a lead horse (subdual)
[Wed Oct 14 20:57:34 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(4) + 14] = 18; Damage: [1d8(1) + 7] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 20:57:37 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(8) + 14] = 22; Damage: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 20:57:51 2015] : Hildy: ooc +1 for bless
[Wed Oct 14 20:58:08 2015] : DM: The elemtnal knocks the horse unconcious
[Wed Oct 14 20:58:51 2015] : Hildy: Small guys move onto the rear horses and subdual attack
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:03 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:05 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:06 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:07 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19; Damage: [1d4(2) + 5] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:07 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Damage: [1d4(2) + 5] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:26 2015] : DM: Another horse is unconcious
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:36 2015] : DM: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Oct 14 20:59:39 2015] : DM: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Oct 14 21:00:24 2015] : Hildy: Hildy hides
[Wed Oct 14 21:00:30 2015] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 26] = 42
[Wed Oct 14 21:00:34 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:00:43 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 21:01:52 2015] : Akiak: Akiak goes to the coach's door
[Wed Oct 14 21:02:03 2015] : Akiak: ooc that would be which side actually?
[Wed Oct 14 21:02:25 2015] : Akiak: ooc not sure what the thing looks like, does it have doors at all?
[Wed Oct 14 21:02:31 2015] : DM: ooc it has doors on both sides
[Wed Oct 14 21:02:45 2015] : DM: ooc think of a coach from a classic western
[Wed Oct 14 21:02:55 2015] : Akiak: ooc yeah, that's what I had in mind :)
[Wed Oct 14 21:03:37 2015] : Hildy: ooc Wells Fargo on the doors?
[Wed Oct 14 21:03:47 2015] : Akiak: Akiak tries to open the door very slowly, first trying tif it is locked.
[Wed Oct 14 21:04:00 2015] : DM: ooc it's locked
[Wed Oct 14 21:04:31 2015] : Akiak: ooc disable device then?
[Wed Oct 14 21:04:35 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 14 21:05:02 2015] : Akiak: Akiak examines the lock and takes her tools out
[Wed Oct 14 21:05:14 2015] : Akiak: and starts opening the lock
[Wed Oct 14 21:05:15 2015] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(2) + 21] = 23
[Wed Oct 14 21:05:21 2015] : Akiak: ooc GEEZ.
[Wed Oct 14 21:05:29 2015] : DM: The locks clicks open.
[Wed Oct 14 21:05:37 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 21:06:14 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to his right and casts at C&D
[Wed Oct 14 21:06:19 2015] : Vaddyn: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 50 feet with grease for 10 rounds. DC 18 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone. SR: No.
[Wed Oct 14 21:06:38 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed Oct 14 21:06:39 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Oct 14 21:06:51 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 21:06:52 2015] : DM: The fall on their arses.
[Wed Oct 14 21:07:50 2015] : DM: The stage coach guards leap off the coach and move to attack the elementals. Shouting at the guards to call for reinforcements.
[Wed Oct 14 21:08:10 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Oct 14 21:08:21 2015] : DM: H slips on the grease.
[Wed Oct 14 21:08:26 2015] : DM: Longsword, m'work: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24; Hit: [1d8(1) + 8] = 9 damage. Hit: [9 + 1d8(3) + 8] = 20 damage
[Wed Oct 14 21:09:27 2015] : DM: 9 damage
[Wed Oct 14 21:09:36 2015] : DM: ooc done something odd to that node
[Wed Oct 14 21:09:57 2015] : DM: The driver is shouting to cut the downed horses free while trying to calm the two remaining horses.
[Wed Oct 14 21:10:03 2015] : DM: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed Oct 14 21:10:04 2015] : DM: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Oct 14 21:10:44 2015] : DM: The horses are calmed.
[Wed Oct 14 21:11:21 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 21:12:03 2015] : Koro: Koro runs past to "attack" one of the elementals
[Wed Oct 14 21:12:32 2015] : Koro: ooc can I deliberately miss, since I'm behind it and therefore not very visible?
[Wed Oct 14 21:12:37 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 14 21:12:55 2015] : Koro: "Don't let them steal the horses!"
[Wed Oct 14 21:12:56 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 21:13:38 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 21:14:02 2015] : Hildy: ooc which horses are down?
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:05 2015] : Hildy: Large elemental attacks the other forward horse
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:13 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(13) + 14] = 27; Damage: [1d8(6) + 7] = 13 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:15 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(5) + 14] = 19; Damage: [1d8(6) + 7] = 13 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:28 2015] : Hildy: Small on G
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:34 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:44 2015] : Hildy: small on B
[Wed Oct 14 21:15:46 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:13 2015] : Hildy: Small on D
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:16 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:25 2015] : Hildy: small on H
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:27 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:31 2015] : DM: It on B and D
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:37 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:37 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:40 2015] : Hildy: small on C
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:42 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:16:44 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Oct 14 21:17:20 2015] : Hildy: Hildy waits
[Wed Oct 14 21:17:22 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:17:27 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 21:17:34 2015] : Hildy: ooc not sure what to do with myself!
[Wed Oct 14 21:17:45 2015] : Koro: ooc steal the letter!
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc Akiak is handling that
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:14 2015] : Akiak: Akiak gets into the coach
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:16 2015] : Koro: ooc misread who it was, sorry
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:20 2015] : DM: Stealth check
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:20 2015] : Akiak: ooc how many rounds?
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:45 2015] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 23] = 37
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:45 2015] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 23] = 43
[Wed Oct 14 21:18:46 2015] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 23] = 27
[Wed Oct 14 21:19:01 2015] : Akiak: ooc sorry, that was not supposed to be three times
[Wed Oct 14 21:19:06 2015] : DM: Akiak sneaks onto the coach apparently unnoticed.
[Wed Oct 14 21:19:10 2015] : Hildy: Hildy stays hidden behind the wall, watching out for reinforcements from anywhere
[Wed Oct 14 21:19:12 2015] : Akiak: ooc I am still invisible btw
[Wed Oct 14 21:19:36 2015] : DM: Inside are several sacks and a small box.
[Wed Oct 14 21:20:04 2015] : Akiak: Akiak goes straight for the small box and tries to look if naything might be amiss
[Wed Oct 14 21:20:13 2015] : DM: The box is locked
[Wed Oct 14 21:20:43 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 21:21:15 2015] : Vaddyn: Slow : Level 3 - 10 creatures within 50 feet are slowed Will save (DC 18) . SR:Yes Creatures affected by this spell are staggered and can take only a single move action or standard action each turn, but not both (nor may it take full-round actions). Additionally, it takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves. A slowed creature moves at half its normal speed (round down to the next 5-foot increment), which affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for decreased speed
[Wed Oct 14 21:21:34 2015] : Vaddyn: on A B C D G & H
[Wed Oct 14 21:21:48 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Oct 14 21:21:49 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 14 21:21:50 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Oct 14 21:21:51 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 14 21:22:07 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Oct 14 21:22:25 2015] : DM: Almost everyone is affected
[Wed Oct 14 21:22:40 2015] : Hildy: ooc nice one :-)
[Wed Oct 14 21:22:42 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:22:45 2015] : Akiak: Initiative
[Wed Oct 14 21:22:45 2015] : ** Akiak found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Oct 14 21:23:00 2015] : Akiak: ooc sorry, something fell on the keyboard lol
[Wed Oct 14 21:23:09 2015] : DM: The driver seeing almost all of his horses down panics and flees.
[Wed Oct 14 21:23:16 2015] : DM: G attacks a small elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:23:20 2015] : DM: Longsword, m'work: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Hit: [1d8(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24Hit: [12 + 1d8(4) + 8] = 24 damage

[Wed Oct 14 21:23:56 2015] : DM: A moves to summon reinforcements
[Wed Oct 14 21:24:20 2015] : DM: B attacks an elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:24:23 2015] : Hildy: ooc deaded
[Wed Oct 14 21:24:27 2015] : DM: Longsword: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
[Wed Oct 14 21:24:51 2015] : DM: C, D and H struggle in the grease
[Wed Oct 14 21:24:54 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Oct 14 21:24:55 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:02 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:14 2015] : DM: D makes it out and starts to run (slowly)
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:17 2015] : Hildy: ooc isn't it a full round action to escape grease?
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:31 2015] : DM: ooc probably
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:33 2015] : Koro: ooc move action to stand up
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:48 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 21:25:49 2015] : Koro: ooc full-round to clean a greased object
[Wed Oct 14 21:26:00 2015] : Hildy: ooc ah :-)
[Wed Oct 14 21:26:15 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc and they're Slowed
[Wed Oct 14 21:26:34 2015] : Koro: Koro runs past the large elemental, and "accidentally" hits the horse-harness (or whatever it is) instead of the elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:26:42 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc single Move or Std action
[Wed Oct 14 21:26:49 2015] : DM: Bluff check
[Wed Oct 14 21:27:04 2015] : Koro: ooc Oh dear
[Wed Oct 14 21:27:06 2015] : Koro: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Oct 14 21:27:08 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 14 21:27:46 2015] : DM: Koro's acting looks a bit hammy.
[Wed Oct 14 21:27:57 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc Koro shouts "Oh no, I've missed" before swinging
[Wed Oct 14 21:28:05 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 21:28:08 2015] : Koro: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 21:28:15 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:08 2015] : Hildy: oo cG, B, H, H, C
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:14 2015] : Hildy: ooc G, B, H, H, C
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:18 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:19 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:20 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:21 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:22 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:29:45 2015] : DM: Miss, hit, hit, miss, hit.
[Wed Oct 14 21:30:05 2015] : DM: The remaining horse is unconcious
[Wed Oct 14 21:30:18 2015] : Hildy: ooc err
[Wed Oct 14 21:30:27 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 14 21:30:28 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Oct 14 21:30:30 2015] : Hildy: ooc By S1?
[Wed Oct 14 21:30:55 2015] : DM: ooc H was somewhat ambiguous...
[Wed Oct 14 21:31:16 2015] : Hildy: ooc Ah
[Wed Oct 14 21:31:28 2015] : DM: ooc I assumed top down lettering
[Wed Oct 14 21:32:04 2015] : Hildy: The large elemental attacks the most dangerous looking of the men... 10 ft reach
[Wed Oct 14 21:32:10 2015] : DM: B and C are entagled.
[Wed Oct 14 21:32:18 2015] : Hildy: G, then H
[Wed Oct 14 21:32:23 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(3) + 14] = 17; Damage: [1d8(3) + 7] = 10 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:32:25 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(1) + 14] = 15; Damage: [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:32:35 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 14 21:33:14 2015] : Hildy: Hildy touches the floor and casts...
[Wed Oct 14 21:33:19 2015] : Hildy: Wall of Stone: Level 5 - Creates a wall that is 2 inches thick and up to 10 5 ft squares in area. Area can be increased by reducing thickness. Creatures may attempt a reflex save (DC 22) to avoid being entrapped by a wall of stone.
[Wed Oct 14 21:34:34 2015] : DM: ooc draw where you're putting it
[Wed Oct 14 21:34:42 2015] : Hildy: A 10 ft high, 25ft long stone wall appears
[Wed Oct 14 21:34:56 2015] : Hildy: It is welded to any touching stone
[Wed Oct 14 21:35:19 2015] : Hildy: Hildy hides
[Wed Oct 14 21:35:27 2015] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 26] = 46
[Wed Oct 14 21:35:30 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:35:37 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Oct 14 21:35:45 2015] : Hildy: ooc not trapping them
[Wed Oct 14 21:35:46 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 21:36:10 2015] : Hildy: ooc by trap I mean encase, or squash
[Wed Oct 14 21:36:25 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc just blocking their escape?
[Wed Oct 14 21:36:28 2015] : Akiak: Akiak starts opening the locked box
[Wed Oct 14 21:36:28 2015] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 14 21:36:36 2015] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(11) + 21] = 32
[Wed Oct 14 21:37:10 2015] : DM: The lock clicks open. Inside are around a dozen letters in different envelopes and with different seals.
[Wed Oct 14 21:37:23 2015] : DM: Perception check
[Wed Oct 14 21:37:29 2015] : Akiak: Akiak takes the letters and smells them to start with
[Wed Oct 14 21:37:31 2015] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(1) + 15] = 16
[Wed Oct 14 21:37:38 2015] : Akiak: ooc OH NO.
[Wed Oct 14 21:37:58 2015] : DM: You're not sure. You need to take a bit more time.
[Wed Oct 14 21:38:05 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 21:39:11 2015] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: L2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 200 ft range. DC 17 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 10 rounds. SR: No.
[Wed Oct 14 21:40:05 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his whip and moves in a little closer
[Wed Oct 14 21:40:06 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 21:40:22 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 14 21:40:23 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 14 21:40:25 2015] : Hildy: ooc I could have cast a spell that causes permanent blindness to anyone who passes through it... Seemed a little excessive ;-)
[Wed Oct 14 21:40:37 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc just a touch!
[Wed Oct 14 21:41:08 2015] : DM: A and D are panicked, blind, slowed and blocked by a wall. They do nothing.
[Wed Oct 14 21:41:15 2015] : DM: G attacks an elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:41:21 2015] : DM: Longsword, m'work: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Hit: [1d8(4) + 8] = 12 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34 Hit: [12 + 1d8(8) + 8] = 28 damage

[Wed Oct 14 21:41:46 2015] : Hildy: It expires
[Wed Oct 14 21:41:49 2015] : DM: B gives up and drops his sword, surrendering.
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:00 2015] : DM: H trys to move away the grease
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:11 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:12 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:12 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:27 2015] : DM: Misses
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:32 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:37 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(2) + 14] = 16; Damage: [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:44 2015] : DM: C also surrenders
[Wed Oct 14 21:42:57 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 21:43:19 2015] : Koro: ooc so it's only G who's still fighting, right?
[Wed Oct 14 21:43:25 2015] : Hildy: ooc H too
[Wed Oct 14 21:43:47 2015] : Koro: Koro steps over the unconscious horses to flail ineffectually at the large elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:20 2015] : Koro: Attack: [1d20(4) + 18] = 22 Damage: [2d6(3,5) + 7] = 15 non-lethal
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:23 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:37 2015] : Koro: ooc the advantage here is that the horses presumably count as difficult terrain :)
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:46 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:48 2015] : Hildy: Hildy calls out to the large elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:49 2015] : Akiak: ooc how many rounds so far? I have 8 down, but not so sure of myself.
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:58 2015] : Hildy: ooc in Terran
[Wed Oct 14 21:44:58 2015] : DM: ooc sounds about right
[Wed Oct 14 21:45:20 2015] : Hildy: "Large elemental, hit the human that just hit you. It will look good"
[Wed Oct 14 21:45:39 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 21:45:53 2015] : Hildy: It hits out at Koro, then G
[Wed Oct 14 21:45:55 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(4) + 14] = 18; Damage: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:45:57 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(6) + 14] = 20; Damage: [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:45:58 2015] : Koro: ooc :-p
[Wed Oct 14 21:46:04 2015] : DM: Miss on G
[Wed Oct 14 21:46:14 2015] : Koro: Koro ducks out of the way of the blow
[Wed Oct 14 21:46:56 2015] : Hildy: Small guys on G, H, H
[Wed Oct 14 21:47:01 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Damage: [1d4(2) + 5] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:47:03 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:47:04 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:47:19 2015] : DM: Misses
[Wed Oct 14 21:47:34 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 14 21:47:37 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:48:05 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 21:48:09 2015] : Akiak: Akiak closes her eyes to concentrate better, tries to block the outside noise and rumble and takes a long deep breath to try and make out the smell again.
[Wed Oct 14 21:48:15 2015] : Akiak: ooc can I take 10?
[Wed Oct 14 21:48:30 2015] : Akiak: Perception: [1d20(16) + 15] = 31
[Wed Oct 14 21:48:30 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 14 21:48:42 2015] : Akiak: ooc or 20 lol ;)
[Wed Oct 14 21:49:08 2015] : DM: You pick out a letter in a fine cream envelop with a plain seal and a distinct scent of lilac.
[Wed Oct 14 21:49:15 2015] : Hildy: ooc I make that 7 since I summoned the large elemental (that being the case, I didn't start summoning again)
[Wed Oct 14 21:49:26 2015] : DM: ooc move action?
[Wed Oct 14 21:49:43 2015] : Akiak: Akiak puts all the other envelopes back in the box and tries to lock it again
[Wed Oct 14 21:49:48 2015] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(7) + 21] = 28
[Wed Oct 14 21:50:02 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol, sounds funky to "disable"
[Wed Oct 14 21:50:20 2015] : DM: ooc relocking takes a standard action
[Wed Oct 14 21:50:57 2015] : Akiak: ok, I'll just put the letters back and close the lid. Then readying locking the thing again for next round.
[Wed Oct 14 21:51:05 2015] : DM: ooc ok
[Wed Oct 14 21:51:07 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Oct 14 21:51:12 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 21:51:48 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves forward and tries to trip G
[Wed Oct 14 21:51:57 2015] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(6) + 16] = 22 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Oct 14 21:52:09 2015] : DM: Fail
[Wed Oct 14 21:52:17 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:19 2015] : DM: G attacks the small elemental
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:22 2015] : DM: Longsword, m'work: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15; Hit: [1d8(1) + 8] = 9 damage.
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:26 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:31 2015] : DM: H tries again
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:33 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:49 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:51 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:53:57 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 21:54:02 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(15) + 14] = 29; Damage: [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:54:23 2015] : Koro: Koro strikes the big elemental once more
[Wed Oct 14 21:54:27 2015] : Koro: Attack: [1d20(19) + 18] = 37 Damage: [2d6(5,6) + 7] = 18 non-lethal
[Wed Oct 14 21:54:53 2015] : Hildy: The elemental reels with the blow
[Wed Oct 14 21:55:52 2015] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:06 2015] : Koro: done
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:07 2015] : Koro: sorry
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:10 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:34 2015] : Hildy: Big elemental on Koro and G
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:37 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(14) + 14] = 28; Damage: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:39 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(14) + 14] = 28; Damage: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:51 2015] : DM: G takes a hit
[Wed Oct 14 21:56:59 2015] : Koro: Koro deflects the blow once again
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:01 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:12 2015] : Hildy: Smalls on G, H, H
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:18 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:19 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:21 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:32 2015] : Hildy: Hildy hides
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:37 2015] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 26] = 28
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:40 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:42 2015] : DM: Hit, miss, miss
[Wed Oct 14 21:57:45 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Oct 14 21:58:31 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 21:58:40 2015] : Akiak: Akiak tries to lock the box again.
[Wed Oct 14 21:58:45 2015] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(20) + 21] = 41
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:07 2015] : DM: The box clicks shut
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:10 2015] : Akiak: And gets out of the coach, closing the door behind her.
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:18 2015] : DM: Stealth check
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:25 2015] : Akiak: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 23] = 27
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:26 2015] : Koro: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:32 2015] : DM: ok.
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:38 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:41 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:43 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tries to trip G again
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:44 2015] : Vaddyn: MW Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(1) + 16] = 17 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:49 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ffs
[Wed Oct 14 21:59:54 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:08 2015] : DM: fail
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:16 2015] : DM: G attacks again
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:18 2015] : DM: Longsword, m'work: [1d20(9) + 14] = 23; Hit: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 damage.
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:22 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:30 2015] : DM: H curses
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:38 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Damage: [1d8(4) + 7] = 11 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:42 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15; Damage: [1d4(2) + 5] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:00:42 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(2) + 5] = 7 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:01:04 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Oct 14 22:01:21 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 22:01:23 2015] : Hildy: ooc crit
[Wed Oct 14 22:01:28 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(10) + 14] = 24; Damage: [1d8(4) + 7] = 11 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:02:29 2015] : DM: ooc not crit
[Wed Oct 14 22:02:45 2015] : DM: ooc no is crit
[Wed Oct 14 22:02:53 2015] : Koro: Koro strikes the big elemental once more
[Wed Oct 14 22:02:57 2015] : Koro: Attack: [1d20(4) + 18] = 22 Damage: [2d6(2,4) + 7] = 13 non-lethal
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:00 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:11 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:26 2015] : Hildy: Big on Koro and G
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:28 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(6) + 14] = 20; Damage: [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:29 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(16) + 14] = 30; Damage: [1d8(3) + 7] = 10 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:45 2015] : Hildy: Small on G, H, H
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:49 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:51 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:52 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:03:52 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed Oct 14 22:04:02 2015] : Hildy: ooc he's good at those ;-)
[Wed Oct 14 22:04:05 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Oct 14 22:04:06 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Oct 14 22:04:54 2015] : Hildy: Hildy stays hidden, readying a spell if anything major changes
[Wed Oct 14 22:04:58 2015] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(7) + 26] = 33
[Wed Oct 14 22:05:01 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 22:05:09 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 22:05:26 2015] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 5 out of 7
[Wed Oct 14 22:05:59 2015] : Akiak: Akiak stays hidden from view and decides to try and lock the coach door as well.
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:05 2015] : Akiak: Disable device: [1d20(4) + 21] = 25
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:10 2015] : DM: *click*
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:19 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc how high is Hildys wall?
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:23 2015] : Hildy: ooc 10 ft
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:24 2015] : Akiak: She then steps away from the coach and goes.
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:37 2015] : Akiak: ooc can I pass those guys?
[Wed Oct 14 22:06:52 2015] : DM: ooc you can climb over the unconcious horses
[Wed Oct 14 22:07:11 2015] : Akiak: as she passes Vaddyn, she whispers. "I have the thing"
[Wed Oct 14 22:07:13 2015] : Hildy: ooc some people might consider that difficult terrain :-D
[Wed Oct 14 22:07:50 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 22:08:44 2015] : Vaddyn: "Follow me over to Hildy"
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:00 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn backs away and moves towards Hildy
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:15 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:21 2015] : Hildy: ooc where you remember me being... I'm hidden
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:23 2015] : DM: G attacks
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:26 2015] : DM: Longsword, m'work: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21; Hit: [1d8(6) + 8] = 14 damage.
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:31 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:42 2015] : DM: H escapes the grease finally!
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:45 2015] : Hildy: ooc small elemental?
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:46 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc point taken.
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:51 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:52 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24; Damage: [1d4(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:09:55 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(16) + 14] = 30; Damage: [1d8(4) + 7] = 11 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:10:34 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Oct 14 22:10:35 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Oct 14 22:10:49 2015] : Hildy: ooc get back!
[Wed Oct 14 22:10:56 2015] : DM: H is not impressed.
[Wed Oct 14 22:11:01 2015] : Hildy: ooc rofl
[Wed Oct 14 22:11:13 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 22:11:24 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 22:11:36 2015] : Koro: ooc three left?
[Wed Oct 14 22:11:53 2015] : Hildy: ooc Vaddyn just issued the retreat
[Wed Oct 14 22:12:16 2015] : Hildy: ooc not that that means you should I guess
[Wed Oct 14 22:12:38 2015] : Koro: Koro goes to "rescue" the guard H
[Wed Oct 14 22:12:47 2015] : Koro: ooc attack the small elemental
[Wed Oct 14 22:12:52 2015] : Koro: Attack: [1d20(12) + 18] = 30 Damage: [2d6(4,1) + 7] = 12 non-lethal
[Wed Oct 14 22:13:05 2015] : Koro: ooc presumably the big one gets an AoO if it wants
[Wed Oct 14 22:13:07 2015] : Koro: ooc done
[Wed Oct 14 22:13:11 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 14 22:13:15 2015] : Hildy: ooc already used it
[Wed Oct 14 22:13:40 2015] : Hildy: "Akiak, throw the stone into the middle of the mess"
[Wed Oct 14 22:13:52 2015] : Hildy: Hildy waits
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:11 2015] : Hildy: Large on G
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:14 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(19) + 14] = 33; Damage: [1d8(1) + 7] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:15 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Large Mud Elemental (reach 10): [1d20(20) + 14] = 34; Damage: [1d8(7) + 7] = 14 HP + Entrap: DC 19 (Fort) or Entangled (helpless on second entrap)
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:25 2015] : Hildy: Small on H
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:30 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17; Damage: [1d4(4) + 5] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:30 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18; Damage: [1d4(3) + 5] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:31 2015] : DM: G is down
[Wed Oct 14 22:14:36 2015] : DM: misses
[Wed Oct 14 22:15:08 2015] : Hildy: The large elemental disappears
[Wed Oct 14 22:15:09 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 14 22:15:14 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Oct 14 22:15:58 2015] : Akiak: Akiak continues to retreat to Hildy
[Wed Oct 14 22:16:10 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Oct 14 22:16:16 2015] : Hildy: "Akiak, throw the stone into the middle of the mess"
[Wed Oct 14 22:16:36 2015] : Hildy: ooc I think you missed that before
[Wed Oct 14 22:17:50 2015] : Akiak: ooc I thought it was only if I got in trouble
[Wed Oct 14 22:18:01 2015] : Akiak: ooc you did say that ;)
[Wed Oct 14 22:18:08 2015] : Hildy: ooc no worries
[Wed Oct 14 22:18:19 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 14 22:18:22 2015] : Vaddyn: "Both of you take my hand"
[Wed Oct 14 22:18:36 2015] : Hildy: Hildy grabs the proferred hand
[Wed Oct 14 22:18:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waits for the invisible Akiak to grasp his hand
[Wed Oct 14 22:19:06 2015] : Vaddyn: Dimension Door : Level 4 - Vaddyn Teleports himself and 3 willing people up to 800 ft
[Wed Oct 14 22:19:27 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc as far past the wall as I can see
[Wed Oct 14 22:19:44 2015] : DM: ok, about 300 ft.
[Wed Oct 14 22:19:59 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc fine
[Wed Oct 14 22:20:02 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 14 22:20:28 2015] : DM: H gives up.
[Wed Oct 14 22:20:33 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 22:20:34 2015] : Hildy: "Vaddyn, we need to get you out of sight until you can change back"
[Wed Oct 14 22:20:39 2015] : Akiak: ooc grasped
[Wed Oct 14 22:20:47 2015] : DM: Koro?
[Wed Oct 14 22:21:07 2015] : Hildy: ooc The elementals disappear on my go
[Wed Oct 14 22:22:03 2015] : Vaddyn: "I need a few seconds to recover from that"
[Wed Oct 14 22:22:12 2015] : Koro: Koro hesitates, just briefly, and suddenly the elementals disappear
[Wed Oct 14 22:22:18 2015] : Hildy: "OK, no worries"
[Wed Oct 14 22:22:19 2015] : Koro: ooc delay until after Hildy
[Wed Oct 14 22:22:38 2015] : DM: ooc keep going, you're the only one left
[Wed Oct 14 22:23:13 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc might want to help the injured
[Wed Oct 14 22:23:17 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL... Kill those elementals... You might get a reward for bravery
[Wed Oct 14 22:23:28 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc and by help I dont mean coup de grace
[Wed Oct 14 22:23:37 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 14 22:23:55 2015] : Koro: Koro steps over to the downed guard, and checks whether he's OK
[Wed Oct 14 22:23:56 2015] : Akiak: ooc roflmao
[Wed Oct 14 22:24:06 2015] : Koro: Heal: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Oct 14 22:24:13 2015] : Koro: ooc Koro knows nothing.
[Wed Oct 14 22:24:17 2015] : Koro: "We need a healer here!"
[Wed Oct 14 22:24:24 2015] : Koro: "Are there more of them?"
[Wed Oct 14 22:25:21 2015] : DM: Eventually, summoned by passers-by, more guards turn up and take control of the situation.
[Wed Oct 14 22:25:42 2015] : DM: Koro do you wait to give a statement or try to leave?
[Wed Oct 14 22:25:52 2015] : Hildy: ooc Koro possibly does more harm than good
[Wed Oct 14 22:25:53 2015] : Koro: Hmm
[Wed Oct 14 22:26:12 2015] : Koro: ooc I'll stay around - running off would be suspicious
[Wed Oct 14 22:26:22 2015] : DM: You are questioned. Bluff check.
[Wed Oct 14 22:26:46 2015] : Hildy: ooc I considered running in to help, but that's like the murderer who hangs about at the crime scene (!)
[Wed Oct 14 22:26:48 2015] : DM: Do you give your real name?
[Wed Oct 14 22:26:53 2015] : Koro: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:01 2015] : Koro: "My name is Koro." [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:08 2015] : Koro: ooc they don't believe me.
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:18 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:21 2015] : Akiak: ooc rofl
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:30 2015] : Akiak: ooc this is just lhilarious.
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:34 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:41 2015] : Koro: "I ran around the corner when I heard the shouting."
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:43 2015] : Akiak: ooc /me is laughing like a madwoman.
[Wed Oct 14 22:27:54 2015] : Hildy: ooc me too
[Wed Oct 14 22:28:07 2015] : Koro: "I saw these... monsters attacking the guard, so I attacked the monsters. We need the city guard!"
[Wed Oct 14 22:28:10 2015] : Hildy: ooc sed s/wo//
[Wed Oct 14 22:28:31 2015] : Akiak: ooc I did that s/ in my head ;)
[Wed Oct 14 22:28:38 2015] : DM: The guard duitifully notes all this down.
[Wed Oct 14 22:29:04 2015] : DM: "Where can you be reached if we need to question you further?"
[Wed Oct 14 22:30:16 2015] : Koro: "I am a traveller, really, but I am currently lodged at the house of the widow Amara. She keeps a quiet boarding-house near the West Gate."
[Wed Oct 14 22:30:44 2015] : DM: More writing. "Very well, you may go. We have the situation under control now."
[Wed Oct 14 22:31:03 2015] : Hildy: ooc I see Koro as a huge black guy, is that just me?
[Wed Oct 14 22:31:06 2015] : Koro: "Thank you; I am glad I was able to help."
[Wed Oct 14 22:31:25 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc never thought about it, tbh
[Wed Oct 14 22:31:25 2015] : Koro: ooc I see him as tall, muscular but not a body-builder: more like a basketball player in build.
[Wed Oct 14 22:31:52 2015] : Koro: ooc I definitely see him as a black guy - going on the "this is like real-world Mediaeval Africa" vibe.
[Wed Oct 14 22:32:06 2015] : DM: The guards revive the horses, find the driver and get the coach moving again.
[Wed Oct 14 22:32:19 2015] : Hildy: ooc that's pretty much what I see, not skinny but very tall
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:07 2015] : Koro: Koro walks off across the bridge
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:12 2015] : DM: ooc the natives of this city/area are black but it's not remarkable given all the elves and dwarfs and snake people around...
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:28 2015] : DM: You regroup.
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:44 2015] : Koro: "You have the object?"
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:51 2015] : Akiak: "So I hope I actually did get the right one"
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:57 2015] : Hildy: "Well, I feel very naughty... but truly exhilerated"
[Wed Oct 14 22:33:59 2015] : Vaddyn: "After all that I really hope so!"
[Wed Oct 14 22:34:02 2015] : Koro: "I am not comfortable lying to the guard, but I was able to tell him the truth he needed to know."
[Wed Oct 14 22:34:05 2015] : Akiak: "I managed hopefully to leave no trace of my intervention, apart from that missing piece"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:00 2015] : Akiak: "Closed boxes and doors, they should be quite puzzled as to what really happened"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:04 2015] : Akiak: "We'll see"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:06 2015] : Hildy: "I must bear in mind that our greater purpose demands us to move outside our normal ways of working"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:31 2015] : Koro: "Perhaps only the recipient will realise there is a problem."
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:40 2015] : Akiak: "Probably"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:50 2015] : Akiak: "Well, we've done it, and frankly I had fun too"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:56 2015] : Vaddyn: "If they were not expecting the letter then they may never know"
[Wed Oct 14 22:35:58 2015] : Akiak: "But that lilac smell is getting at me"
[Wed Oct 14 22:36:26 2015] : Vaddyn: "Lets deliver it then"
[Wed Oct 14 22:36:37 2015] : Koro: "Then let us deliver the goods. Are you not curious what it says? Might we read it first?"
[Wed Oct 14 22:36:58 2015] : Vaddyn: "I dont think its worth the risk of losing our payment"
[Wed Oct 14 22:37:27 2015] : Koro: "You do not appreciate the risk?"
[Wed Oct 14 22:37:34 2015] : Koro: Koro smiles slightly
[Wed Oct 14 22:38:13 2015] : Vaddyn: "The risk was what we just did. This is the payment"
[Wed Oct 14 22:38:29 2015] : Koro: "Then let us go and collect."
[Wed Oct 14 22:38:50 2015] : Akiak: "Yep."
[Wed Oct 14 22:40:21 2015] : DM: You make your way back into the Night Birds' Nest and meet with Raven again. She is pleased to receive the letter and in exchange gives you each a authentice looking permit.
[Wed Oct 14 22:40:23 2015] : Hildy: "Agreed"
[Wed Oct 14 22:40:28 2015] : DM: GAME END