Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jul 22 19:53:26 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 22 19:53:53 2015] : DM: You just got trounced by a huge mud elemental with a grudge against fleshies
[Wed Jul 22 19:54:00 2015] : Andrei: Andrei cleans the remaining mud off himself
[Wed Jul 22 19:54:29 2015] : DM: He stopped kicking your arses when Mardram talked to him and let you off after you gave him a nice ruby to eat
[Wed Jul 22 19:55:30 2015] : Andrei: "I'd quite like to leave this place in peace now."
[Wed Jul 22 19:55:34 2015] : DM: The elemental slops off to his favourite bog and disappears into the ground
[Wed Jul 22 19:55:53 2015] : Mardram: "How about we get moving before he changes his mind"
[Wed Jul 22 19:56:18 2015] : Mardram: "Was it even a he?"
[Wed Jul 22 19:57:28 2015] : Andrei: "That sounds good."
[Wed Jul 22 19:57:44 2015] : Andrei: Andrei sets off, leading his horse across the difficult bits.
[Wed Jul 22 19:58:01 2015] : Linden: Linden follows
[Wed Jul 22 19:58:08 2015] : DM: perception check
[Wed Jul 22 19:58:18 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Jul 22 19:58:26 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed Jul 22 19:58:52 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28
[Wed Jul 22 19:59:00 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry, hunting my node
[Wed Jul 22 19:59:31 2015] : Linden: "There's a dead body in that bog over there."
[Wed Jul 22 19:59:39 2015] : Linden: "Should we investigate?"
[Wed Jul 22 20:00:02 2015] : Andrei: "Is there any dry ground nearby? If it's some other hazard, I'm not very keen."
[Wed Jul 22 20:00:09 2015] : Mardram: "I suppose we should, but lest be very careful"
[Wed Jul 22 20:00:40 2015] : DM: The ground nearby, although springy is not boggy
[Wed Jul 22 20:02:03 2015] : Linden: Linden gets as close as safely possible and tries to retrieve the body.
[Wed Jul 22 20:02:23 2015] : Andrei: Andrei does his best to conceal himself behind some shrubbery
[Wed Jul 22 20:02:40 2015] : Mardram: "See if you can throw a loop of rope around it"
[Wed Jul 22 20:02:43 2015] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 22 20:02:55 2015] : Linden: Linden uses his rope as suggested.
[Wed Jul 22 20:03:14 2015] : DM: The body is part swallowed by thick mud
[Wed Jul 22 20:03:38 2015] : DM: It's rotten flesh is putrified and fly blown
[Wed Jul 22 20:03:46 2015] : DM: Perception check
[Wed Jul 22 20:03:50 2015] : Linden: "Urg. This stinks."
[Wed Jul 22 20:03:52 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18
[Wed Jul 22 20:04:16 2015] : DM: The body is upside down BTW
[Wed Jul 22 20:04:46 2015] : DM: ooc Black marker is the body
[Wed Jul 22 20:05:04 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29
[Wed Jul 22 20:05:07 2015] : Linden: "Perhaps we could just take this new boots..."
[Wed Jul 22 20:06:16 2015] : DM: ooc can you move your minis please?
[Wed Jul 22 20:07:21 2015] : Andrei: "The boots look very new. Why? They are not corroding like the body."
[Wed Jul 22 20:07:27 2015] : Andrei: "Linden, are they magic?"
[Wed Jul 22 20:08:04 2015] : Linden: Casting derecr magic on the boots.
[Wed Jul 22 20:08:13 2015] : Linden: Possibly event detect magic.
[Wed Jul 22 20:08:26 2015] : Linden: ooc "even" perhaps I should give up?
[Wed Jul 22 20:08:31 2015] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Jul 22 20:08:53 2015] : DM: Yes, magical
[Wed Jul 22 20:09:22 2015] : Mardram: "I wonder what the cause of death was"
[Wed Jul 22 20:09:33 2015] : Mardram: Detect Poison: Level 0 - Determines whether a creature, object, or area within 40ft has been poisoned or is poisonous
[Wed Jul 22 20:09:51 2015] : Linden: Linden starts to remove the boots.
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:05 2015] : Mardram: "Nothing poisonous anyway"
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:18 2015] : DM: As Linden touches the body...
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:27 2015] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:32 2015] : DM: Did you guys heal up?
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc don't think so
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:53 2015] : Andrei: HP Status 28 out of 39.
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:57 2015] : Mardram: ooc I'm ok
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:57 2015] : Andrei: ooc
[Wed Jul 22 20:10:59 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:11:00 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(4) + 1] = 5HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:11:02 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:11:04 2015] : DM: Andrei has a propensity to dropping dead
[Wed Jul 22 20:11:15 2015] : Mardram: all for Andrei
[Wed Jul 22 20:12:00 2015] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Jul 22 20:12:07 2015] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Jul 22 20:12:12 2015] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Jul 22 20:12:26 2015] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Jul 22 20:12:31 2015] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Jul 22 20:13:03 2015] : DM: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24
[Wed Jul 22 20:13:06 2015] : Andrei: ooc we're so quick off the mark!
[Wed Jul 22 20:13:54 2015] : DM: As Linden touches the boots and begins to mess with them...
[Wed Jul 22 20:14:23 2015] : DM: A terrible stench is emanated from the corpse
[Wed Jul 22 20:14:30 2015] : DM: Fort saves (all)
[Wed Jul 22 20:14:37 2015] : Mardram: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Jul 22 20:14:51 2015] : Andrei: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 2 + 0] = 12
[Wed Jul 22 20:14:52 2015] : Linden: Fortitude: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Jul 22 20:15:16 2015] : Mardram: Mardrams eyes water as chokes down a little vomit
[Wed Jul 22 20:15:26 2015] : DM: Linden and Andrei are sickened
[Wed Jul 22 20:15:39 2015] : Andrei: "Eeeugh!"
[Wed Jul 22 20:15:43 2015] : DM: (The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.)
[Wed Jul 22 20:16:16 2015] : DM: The corpse wiggles and begins to extract itself from the bog
[Wed Jul 22 20:16:26 2015] : DM: Linden, you get a surprise action
[Wed Jul 22 20:17:47 2015] : Linden: Stoneskin: DR 10/adamintine. Absorbs [10 * 8] = 80 points of damage.
[Wed Jul 22 20:17:52 2015] : Linden: On myself.
[Wed Jul 22 20:17:54 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 22 20:18:40 2015] : DM: The creature proceeds to extricate its torso from the bog. It's now out and on all 4s. Linden, you can make an AoO
[Wed Jul 22 20:19:04 2015] : Linden: No melee weapon in hand.
[Wed Jul 22 20:19:14 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 22 20:19:25 2015] : Andrei: ooc is it flat-footed?
[Wed Jul 22 20:19:33 2015] : Andrei: ooc also, did I manage to hide from it?
[Wed Jul 22 20:19:59 2015] : DM: It's not aware of you at present, and it is flat footed
[Wed Jul 22 20:20:28 2015] : Andrei: Andrei shoots at the walking corpse
[Wed Jul 22 20:20:33 2015] : Andrei: Masterwork Hand Crossbow: Attack 1: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16 - Damage: [1d4(1)] = 1

[Wed Jul 22 20:20:36 2015] : Andrei: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(6,3,2,5)] = 16 HP
[Wed Jul 22 20:20:47 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 22 20:21:04 2015] : Andrei: ooc done - move action to draw, then standard action to fire
[Wed Jul 22 20:21:22 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 22 20:21:23 2015] : Mardram: ooc knowledge?
[Wed Jul 22 20:21:27 2015] : DM: Religion
[Wed Jul 22 20:21:30 2015] : Mardram: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Jul 22 20:24:23 2015] : Mardram (enter): 20:24
[Wed Jul 22 20:24:40 2015] : Mardram: ooc got booted :(
[Wed Jul 22 20:24:47 2015] : Mardram: Booting '(3) Mardram' from server...
[Wed Jul 22 20:24:48 2015] : Mardram (exit): 20:24
[Wed Jul 22 20:25:00 2015] : Mardram: "I hate undead"
[Wed Jul 22 20:25:08 2015] : DM: Did you get my info?
[Wed Jul 22 20:25:09 2015] : Andrei: ooc they boot you from servers :)
[Wed Jul 22 20:25:24 2015] : Mardram: ooc yeah, slightly less rawbones
[Wed Jul 22 20:25:41 2015] : DM: ooc shh!
[Wed Jul 22 20:26:35 2015] : Mardram: Mardram steps back and starts casting
[Wed Jul 22 20:26:43 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jul 22 20:26:45 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jul 22 20:27:07 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 22 20:27:25 2015] : Linden: 5ft step back and casting...
[Wed Jul 22 20:27:28 2015] : Linden: Haste: +1 attack bonus, +1 AC, +1 reflex, extra attack, +30 ft speed.
[Wed Jul 22 20:27:35 2015] : Linden: On everyone.
[Wed Jul 22 20:27:37 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 22 20:28:10 2015] : Mardram: ooc must remember my boar!
[Wed Jul 22 20:28:43 2015] : DM: The corpse creature steps up and seems to look around
[Wed Jul 22 20:29:47 2015] : DM: It's chest moves in great heaves and it vomits up a spew of mixed bog water, blood and partially decomposed organs onto Linden and Mardram
[Wed Jul 22 20:30:06 2015] : DM: Reflex saves
[Wed Jul 22 20:30:08 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Jul 22 20:30:55 2015] : DM: [16d6(2,4,3,2,5,2,3,3,5,5,3,1,3,5,3,5)] = 54
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:01 2015] : DM: err
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:07 2015] : DM: [6d6(6,5,1,1,5,1)] = 19
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:13 2015] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:27 2015] : DM: 19 damage to Linden, 9 to Mardram
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:36 2015] : DM: Concentration check Mardram
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:42 2015] : Linden: ooc what type of damage?
[Wed Jul 22 20:31:55 2015] : DM: Acid
[Wed Jul 22 20:32:25 2015] : Mardram: Concentration: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed Jul 22 20:32:43 2015] : DM: Mardram's spell fizzles
[Wed Jul 22 20:32:53 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 22 20:32:54 2015] : Mardram: 19 Damage: Mardram takes 9 damage. [Wed Jul 22 20:33:02 2015] : DM: ooc 9 damage Mardram
[Wed Jul 22 20:33:06 2015] : Mardram: ooc dammit
[Wed Jul 22 20:33:07 2015] : Andrei: ooc one min
[Wed Jul 22 20:33:21 2015] : DM: ooc BRB then, getting a drink
[Wed Jul 22 20:34:43 2015] : DM: ooc back
[Wed Jul 22 20:35:30 2015] : Andrei: Andrei pauses a moment, considering what to do
[Wed Jul 22 20:35:36 2015] : Andrei: ooc delay until after Mardram
[Wed Jul 22 20:36:31 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 22 20:37:27 2015] : Mardram: Mardram steps back and tries the spell again
[Wed Jul 22 20:37:32 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jul 22 20:37:51 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 22 20:37:53 2015] : Mardram: Mardrams boar moves in to attack
[Wed Jul 22 20:38:07 2015] : Mardram: Improved Gore: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 Damage: [2d6(6,5) + 4] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:38:15 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 22 20:38:23 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jul 22 20:38:47 2015] : DM: Handle animal check
[Wed Jul 22 20:38:54 2015] : Andrei: Andrei takes advantage of the boar's attack distracting the corpse, and circles around the bog
[Wed Jul 22 20:39:49 2015] : Mardram: Handle Animal: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Jul 22 20:39:53 2015] : DM: kk
[Wed Jul 22 20:40:10 2015] : DM: Andrei, you are hasted, so that's fine
[Wed Jul 22 20:40:30 2015] : Andrei: Dagger +1, Acid: Attack: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 1 + 1d6(6)] = 10 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12, Damage: [10 + 1d4(4) + 1] = 15 HP
[Wed Jul 22 20:40:37 2015] : Andrei: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(6,3,1,2)] = 12 HP
[Wed Jul 22 20:41:03 2015] : Andrei: ooc 1 attack only, at -2 damage from being sickened; +1 to hit overall (haste + flanking)
[Wed Jul 22 20:41:07 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Jul 22 20:41:25 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 22 20:41:51 2015] : DM: Mardram can I get a fort save for the boar please?
[Wed Jul 22 20:41:54 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 22 20:42:14 2015] : Linden: Moving away and then casting...
[Wed Jul 22 20:42:21 2015] : Mardram: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Jul 22 20:42:22 2015] : Linden: Magic Missile: [4d4(2,1,4,4) + 4] = 15 force damage.
[Wed Jul 22 20:42:28 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 22 20:43:34 2015] : DM: The creature is looking a little beaten up
[Wed Jul 22 20:44:37 2015] : DM: It steps sideways, pulls a loop of intestines from its decaying abdomen and throws it at Andrei
[Wed Jul 22 20:44:50 2015] : DM: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20
[Wed Jul 22 20:44:58 2015] : DM: It misses
[Wed Jul 22 20:45:27 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 22 20:45:30 2015] : Mardram: Lantern Archon: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Lantern Archon (AC 15, 17 HP, DR 10/Evil, CMD 8, CMB-2, Fly 60 ft (perfect)) lasts for 8 rounds. Immune: Electricity, Petrification
[Wed Jul 22 20:46:01 2015] : Mardram: ooc did you ever send me summons markers?
[Wed Jul 22 20:46:13 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP
[1d20(20) + 3] = 23 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP

[Wed Jul 22 20:46:30 2015] : DM: ooc yo just need the xml
[Wed Jul 22 20:46:44 2015] : Mardram: Mardram urges his on
[Wed Jul 22 20:46:55 2015] : Mardram: Handle Animal: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Jul 22 20:47:24 2015] : DM: It's not impressed this time
[Wed Jul 22 20:48:02 2015] : Mardram: Gumbling at the whinging animal, Mardram draws his bow and fires
[Wed Jul 22 20:48:27 2015] : Mardram: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow (silvered arrows): [1d20(13) + 8] = 21, Damage: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:48:31 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 22 20:48:35 2015] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jul 22 20:48:41 2015] : DM: It doesn't seem to hurt the creature
[Wed Jul 22 20:48:48 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:08 2015] : Andrei: Andrei feints to the left
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:14 2015] : Andrei: Greater Feint: Whenever you use feint to cause an opponent to lose his Dexterity bonus, he loses that bonus until the beginning of your next turn, in addition to losing his Dexterity bonus against your next attack.
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:17 2015] : Andrei: Improved Feint: You can make a Bluff check to feint in combat as a move action.
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:24 2015] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(13) + 24] = 37
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:33 2015] : Andrei: Dagger +1, Acid: Attack: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 1 + 1d6(5)] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc first attack only, at -1 to hit and -2 damage
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:46 2015] : Andrei: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(3,3,4,4)] = 14 HP
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:56 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jul 22 20:49:59 2015] : Andrei: ooc so 22 damage, assuming the feint worked
[Wed Jul 22 20:50:01 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Jul 22 20:50:08 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 22 20:50:14 2015] : Linden: Magic Missile: [4d4(3,2,2,1) + 4] = 12 force damage.
[Wed Jul 22 20:50:17 2015] : Linden: Done
[Wed Jul 22 20:50:34 2015] : Andrei: "Ugly thing, isn't it?"
[Wed Jul 22 20:50:35 2015] : DM: The missiles slam home
[Wed Jul 22 20:51:39 2015] : DM: It steps behind Andrei and tries to get him with the intestine again
[Wed Jul 22 20:51:41 2015] : DM: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29
[Wed Jul 22 20:52:06 2015] : DM: [1d4(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Jul 22 20:52:10 2015] : Andrei: "aaargh! The slime!"
[Wed Jul 22 20:52:25 2015] : DM: 7 damage and [1d20(9) + 12] = 21
[Wed Jul 22 20:52:33 2015] : DM: CMD?
[Wed Jul 22 20:53:01 2015] : DM: ooc actually +16 for improved grab
[Wed Jul 22 20:53:03 2015] : Andrei: ooc 19, I think I'll have to check
[Wed Jul 22 20:53:09 2015] : Andrei: ooc +16 makes it a definite!
[Wed Jul 22 20:53:21 2015] : Andrei: 0 Damage: Andrei takes 5 damage. [Wed Jul 22 20:53:29 2015] : DM: It pulls Andrei in with its ichor covered intestines
[Wed Jul 22 20:53:40 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jul 22 20:54:27 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP
[1d20(3) + 3] = 6 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP

[Wed Jul 22 20:54:35 2015] : Mardram: Handle Animal: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed Jul 22 20:54:49 2015] : Mardram: Improved Gore: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 Damage: [2d6(1,5) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:55:26 2015] : DM: 1 light ray hits, the gore misses
[Wed Jul 22 20:55:49 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jul 22 20:55:52 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jul 22 20:56:02 2015] : DM: Andrei, you are grappled
[Wed Jul 22 20:56:24 2015] : Andrei: ooc can I feint while grappled?
[Wed Jul 22 20:56:59 2015] : DM: only one action
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:07 2015] : DM: You can feint, but nothing else
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:17 2015] : Andrei: ooc argh! only one! :(
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:31 2015] : Andrei: Andrei decides to stab at the corpse
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:37 2015] : Andrei: Dagger +1, Acid: Attack: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28 - Damage: [1d4(4) + 1 + 1d6(4)] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:49 2015] : Andrei: ooc I'm assuming I only get the first attack
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:53 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 22 20:57:54 2015] : Andrei: ooc in which case, 7 damage
[Wed Jul 22 20:58:23 2015] : DM: The dagger sinks in, but the skin looks little different afterwards
[Wed Jul 22 20:58:26 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jul 22 20:58:54 2015] : Linden: Fireball: [8d6(3,1,1,5,4,6,6,2)] = 28 fire damage. DC20 Reflex for 14 fire damage.
[Wed Jul 22 20:59:06 2015] : Linden: Aimed to get only the bog monster.
[Wed Jul 22 20:59:08 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jul 22 20:59:39 2015] : DM: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23
[Wed Jul 22 21:00:01 2015] : DM: The beast looks well toasted, but it still stands
[Wed Jul 22 21:00:58 2015] : DM: It pulls Andrei in tighter
[Wed Jul 22 21:01:03 2015] : DM: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36
[Wed Jul 22 21:01:16 2015] : DM: [2d4(3,4) + 8] = 15 damage
[Wed Jul 22 21:01:31 2015] : Andrei: "Aaargh!"
[Wed Jul 22 21:01:44 2015] : Andrei: 0 Damage: Andrei takes 13 damage. [Wed Jul 22 21:01:57 2015] : DM: It tips itself and Andrei into the bog
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:11 2015] : DM: CMB check Andrei
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:18 2015] : Andrei: CMD: [10 + 12] = 22
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:20 2015] : Andrei: CMB: 7
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:29 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry, that's clearly wrong
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:32 2015] : Andrei: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:44 2015] : Andrei: "Blub... blub... blub..."
[Wed Jul 22 21:02:54 2015] : DM: Andrei is tipped into the bog with the creature
[Wed Jul 22 21:03:03 2015] : DM: Mardram
[Wed Jul 22 21:03:04 2015] : Andrei: ooc the real problem is that our only melee character is a rogue.
[Wed Jul 22 21:03:08 2015] : Andrei: ooc brb.
[Wed Jul 22 21:03:17 2015] : Mardram: 1d3: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(1)] = 1 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Jul 22 21:03:31 2015] : DM: The legs of both Andrei and the creature are still visible
[Wed Jul 22 21:03:40 2015] : Mardram: Small Mud Elemental: Mardram completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jul 22 21:04:24 2015] : Andrei: ooc back
[Wed Jul 22 21:04:33 2015] : Mardram: (in terran) get him out of there!
[Wed Jul 22 21:04:55 2015] : Mardram: Combat Manoeuvre: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22 vs CMD
[Wed Jul 22 21:05:14 2015] : DM: The elemental makes itself solid enough to push them out of the pool
[Wed Jul 22 21:05:39 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(1)] = 1 HP
[1d20(20) + 3] = 23 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP

[Wed Jul 22 21:05:51 2015] : Mardram: Handle Animal: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jul 22 21:06:31 2015] : DM: The light rays touch the creature and it stops moving
[Wed Jul 22 21:07:10 2015] : Linden: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 22 21:07:19 2015] : Mardram: Mardram rushes forward to drag Andrei back
[Wed Jul 22 21:07:22 2015] : Mardram: Mardram rushes forward to drag Andrei back
[Wed Jul 22 21:07:44 2015] : DM: The creature is still a festering bag of rot
[Wed Jul 22 21:07:54 2015] : DM: And it still has nice boots
[Wed Jul 22 21:08:02 2015] : DM: 1070 XP
[Wed Jul 22 21:08:50 2015] : Mardram: ooc how much was the XP you gave at the start? (client crashed when it disconnected)
[Wed Jul 22 21:09:03 2015] : DM: same
[Wed Jul 22 21:09:14 2015] : Mardram: ooc ty
[Wed Jul 22 21:09:44 2015] : Mardram: "Never thought I'd say it, but I'm looking forward to getting into town"
[Wed Jul 22 21:09:49 2015] : Andrei: "Thank the gods for that!"
[Wed Jul 22 21:10:03 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(7) + 1] = 8HP.
[Wed Jul 22 21:10:04 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(1) + 1] = 2HP.
[Wed Jul 22 21:10:10 2015] : Mardram: ooc on andrei
[Wed Jul 22 21:10:18 2015] : DM: ooc I was glad it managed to grab someone ;-)
[Wed Jul 22 21:11:15 2015] : DM: You head off, skirting the remainder of the cliff and then making your way South.
[Wed Jul 22 21:11:19 2015] : Linden: ooc I'm glad it managed to grab someone else
[Wed Jul 22 21:11:34 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 22 21:11:46 2015] : DM: Once you crest the next hill you can see the line of the road ahead
[Wed Jul 22 21:12:13 2015] : Mardram: ooc it was always going to be Andrei it got
[Wed Jul 22 21:12:18 2015] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 5 HP. [Wed Jul 22 21:12:30 2015] : DM: It's not long before you reach it, and then a couple of hours riding has you hoving into Barcanton again.
[Wed Jul 22 21:12:56 2015] : DM: IDing the boots or waiting for town?
[Wed Jul 22 21:13:03 2015] : Andrei: "Those boots had better be worth something after all that. What do they do?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:13:22 2015] : Andrei: ooc I bet they're Cursed Boots of Becoming A Stinking Corpse-Walker.
[Wed Jul 22 21:13:31 2015] : Mardram: "Whatever they do I hope they work better than they did for their last owner"
[Wed Jul 22 21:13:41 2015] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 22 21:14:41 2015] : Andrei: "Unless they are cursed. That would not be good."
[Wed Jul 22 21:14:57 2015] : Linden: Linden studies the boots.
[Wed Jul 22 21:15:01 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 19] = 38
[Wed Jul 22 21:15:46 2015] : DM: Linden seems to have been paying attention at the academy on magical boots day
[Wed Jul 22 21:16:06 2015] : DM: They are a pair of Boots of Escape
[Wed Jul 22 21:16:25 2015] : DM: Once per day, when the wearer of the boots is grappled, pinned, or entangled, she may transfer herself to any spot within 30 feet as if using a dimension door spell. A gnome wearing these boots may instead transfer herself up to 400 feet away.
[Wed Jul 22 21:16:40 2015] : DM: ooc only works for women ;-)
[Wed Jul 22 21:17:25 2015] : Andrei: "So how did these boots end up on a bog-corpse? There would be a story. Do you know what that thing was, Mardram?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:17:35 2015] : Andrei: ooc I saw that knowledge roll :-p
[Wed Jul 22 21:18:45 2015] : Mardram: "I think its called a Rotbones"
[Wed Jul 22 21:18:59 2015] : Mardram: "Its likely lain there for years"
[Wed Jul 22 21:19:39 2015] : Mardram: "Some poor soul got lost and fell, exhausted into the swamp"
[Wed Jul 22 21:19:54 2015] : Andrei: "And woke up like that? Ugh! Makash take them beyond!"
[Wed Jul 22 21:19:59 2015] : DM: ooc and forgot that their boots could help!
[Wed Jul 22 21:20:24 2015] : Mardram: "We should pity them really"
[Wed Jul 22 21:20:40 2015] : Andrei: ooc they weren't grappled, just exhausted. Completely different conditions.
[Wed Jul 22 21:20:47 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 22 21:21:05 2015] : Andrei: "The god of death should do a better job of guiding souls on. Someone should have a word."
[Wed Jul 22 21:21:26 2015] : Mardram: "You've come pretty close to meeting him yourself a few times"
[Wed Jul 22 21:21:36 2015] : Linden: "Perhaps not a good idea to admonish the god of death"
[Wed Jul 22 21:21:44 2015] : Mardram: "Perhaps you could pass on a note next time"
[Wed Jul 22 21:21:49 2015] : DM: ooc Makash is a pretender god... this realm has another 'nice' god of death
[Wed Jul 22 21:22:13 2015] : Andrei: ooc Andrei might be a bit confused about the distinction ;-)
[Wed Jul 22 21:22:29 2015] : DM: ooc Makash is muscling into the portfolio - hence why people don't like you mentioning Makash much
[Wed Jul 22 21:23:05 2015] : DM: ooc the game is a bit disjointed for recollections on this I think
[Wed Jul 22 21:24:00 2015] : DM: You ride back into town with Gadric now seeming to come back to himself
[Wed Jul 22 21:24:09 2015] : Andrei: ooc Andrei's confusion is different from mine...
[Wed Jul 22 21:24:41 2015] : DM: It seems like the sight of home has perked him up a bit
[Wed Jul 22 21:24:46 2015] : Mardram: "Gadric, perhaps we should be careful who we tell about your condition. No need to cause a panic"
[Wed Jul 22 21:25:09 2015] : Gadric: "I agree"
[Wed Jul 22 21:25:19 2015] : Gadric: "I shall inform my father"
[Wed Jul 22 21:25:31 2015] : Andrei: "Would you like us present or absent?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:25:47 2015] : Mardram: "We are willing to help you any way we can"
[Wed Jul 22 21:25:49 2015] : Gadric: "Fortunately my work takes me out of town frequently, so I guess that's now every full moon"
[Wed Jul 22 21:26:01 2015] : Gadric: "Yes, please join me"
[Wed Jul 22 21:26:22 2015] : Gadric: You all follow Gadric who leads you to the Alderman's house
[Wed Jul 22 21:28:11 2015] : Gadric: ooc maps won't load saved maps with image as background
[Wed Jul 22 21:28:38 2015] : DM: You are all ushered inside
[Wed Jul 22 21:29:06 2015] : Harald Beech: "Gadric, thank the gods you are safe!"
[Wed Jul 22 21:29:24 2015] : Harald Beech: "And you, thank you all for finding him!"
[Wed Jul 22 21:29:35 2015] : Harald Beech: "What happened?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:30:24 2015] : Harald Beech: The alderman looks at you all for answers
[Wed Jul 22 21:30:25 2015] : Mardram: "Well, what a tale "
[Wed Jul 22 21:30:33 2015] : Linden: "An evil witch had him ensorceled and with the death of the witch the spell was broken."
[Wed Jul 22 21:30:51 2015] : Linden: "All sounds like a fairy tale I know but it's true."
[Wed Jul 22 21:30:56 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 22 21:31:08 2015] : Mardram: "That however, is not the end of his troubles"
[Wed Jul 22 21:31:13 2015] : Andrei: "That's the short version. We could spin it out, if you wish. She lived in the ruined castle, guarded by a horde of enchanted creatures."
[Wed Jul 22 21:32:35 2015] : Harald Beech: The Alderman listens to the tale
[Wed Jul 22 21:32:48 2015] : Harald Beech: "But tell me, what of his other troubles?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:32:54 2015] : Harald Beech: "What can we do?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:33:49 2015] : Mardram: "Gadric has been... infected with a terrible condition"
[Wed Jul 22 21:33:53 2015] : Andrei: "I do not believe it is trivial to remove the change, but it has its advantages. He will be much safer from harm."
[Wed Jul 22 21:34:37 2015] : Mardram: "Do you know anything of... Lycanthropy"
[Wed Jul 22 21:35:23 2015] : Harald Beech: ooc I'd assumed you'd already told him
[Wed Jul 22 21:35:38 2015] : Mardram: ooc ah, ok then
[Wed Jul 22 21:35:43 2015] : Harald Beech: "I must admit I don't know much. Wolves and the like"
[Wed Jul 22 21:35:52 2015] : Harald Beech: "Attacks on villages"
[Wed Jul 22 21:35:57 2015] : Harald Beech: "Are bears the same?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:36:21 2015] : Mardram: "Given how we encounted him I would say they are"
[Wed Jul 22 21:36:26 2015] : Harald Beech: "Will he lose his mind, or be in control?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:37:10 2015] : Mardram: "Hard to tell, but I would not like to take the risk of him harming anyone should he be unable to rein himself in"
[Wed Jul 22 21:37:26 2015] : Harald Beech: "OK, we'll have to see..."
[Wed Jul 22 21:37:43 2015] : Harald Beech: "Maybe I can send to Dorduk for more information"
[Wed Jul 22 21:38:01 2015] : Harald Beech: "I thank you all for the safe return of my son"
[Wed Jul 22 21:38:14 2015] : Harald Beech: "What of the missing farmers?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:38:44 2015] : DM: At this, Gadric flushes and turns away
[Wed Jul 22 21:39:00 2015] : DM: He seems incapable of speech
[Wed Jul 22 21:39:18 2015] : Harald Beech: "Hmm, anyone?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:39:32 2015] : Mardram: "Sadly I think Gadric may be the only one who truely knows"
[Wed Jul 22 21:39:57 2015] : Gadric: "Not now, it's too soon"
[Wed Jul 22 21:40:00 2015] : Mardram: "Although I guess he would rather forget"
[Wed Jul 22 21:40:10 2015] : Gadric: "She made me do it"
[Wed Jul 22 21:40:19 2015] : Mardram: "Best just leave the matter and try to put it behind"
[Wed Jul 22 21:40:35 2015] : Gadric: "When they tried to escape, but for now I will say no more, please father?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:40:53 2015] : Mardram: "You are as much a victim as they were Gadric"
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:16 2015] : Harald Beech: "OK. Well friends, we don't have much money here. I have 1000 GP from my own money for you"
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:19 2015] : Mardram: "Ultimately regardless if the implement used, she killed them"
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:21 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:41
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:30 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry - lost a huge chunk
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:38 2015] : Andrei: Booting '(2) Andrei' from server...
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:39 2015] : Andrei (exit): 21:41
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:52 2015] : Harald Beech: "Another 1000 from the village funds"
[Wed Jul 22 21:41:54 2015] : Linden: "One cannot be responsible for actions taken while under magical control."
[Wed Jul 22 21:42:06 2015] : Harald Beech: ooc what did you last see Henry?
[Wed Jul 22 21:42:28 2015] : Andrei: ooc "unable to rein himself in"
[Wed Jul 22 21:43:59 2015] : Andrei: ooc thanks
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:03 2015] : Harald Beech: "I also have thes strands of unicorn hair"
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:24 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(2) + 19] = 21
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:24 2015] : Mardram: "Unicorn hair??"
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:25 2015] : Andrei: "Will the village survive without this money? I would not harm any more of your people."
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:27 2015] : Mardram: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:30 2015] : Harald Beech: "Been in the family for a long time. "
[Wed Jul 22 21:44:32 2015] : Linden: ooc is unicorn hair useful?
[Wed Jul 22 21:45:43 2015] : Linden: "We'll take the hair, thanks. I should be able to use in manufacturing a bow."
[Wed Jul 22 21:45:55 2015] : Harald Beech: 2000 quest XP (level up)
[Wed Jul 22 21:46:20 2015] : Mardram: "As Andrei says, we would not want to bankrupt the village. It will have a tough enough time as it is"
[Wed Jul 22 21:46:40 2015] : Harald Beech: "I take it you'll be staying in the Roving Bard for the evening?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:46:44 2015] : Andrei: ooc level up wooo!
[Wed Jul 22 21:46:55 2015] : Andrei: "I would think so, yes."
[Wed Jul 22 21:47:07 2015] : Mardram: "Yes, I look forward to a nice long night sleep"
[Wed Jul 22 21:47:18 2015] : Harald Beech: "We'll pay for the stay, given that you have not taken our money"
[Wed Jul 22 21:47:26 2015] : Mardram: "The past few days have been tough"
[Wed Jul 22 21:47:40 2015] : Harald Beech: "You can stay for as long as you like"
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:01 2015] : Mardram: "Thank you."
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:01 2015] : Harald Beech: "I think that when you are here, the Makash crowd is quieter"
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:06 2015] : Andrei: "And if the village could fund a hot bath, then everyone will be happier than if they have to endure this stench."
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:15 2015] : Mardram: "Incidentally, when is the next full moon?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:30 2015] : Harald Beech: "We had one 3 nights ago"
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:36 2015] : Andrei: "What Makash crowd is this? The god of death is not doing his part, judging by what attacked us on the moor."
[Wed Jul 22 21:48:49 2015] : Harald Beech: "So 27 days"
[Wed Jul 22 21:49:37 2015] : Mardram: "That is good. Gives time to prepare for Gadrics change"
[Wed Jul 22 21:49:45 2015] : Harald Beech: "I don't know about that"
[Wed Jul 22 21:49:58 2015] : Harald Beech: "Makash is not our god"
[Wed Jul 22 21:50:10 2015] : Harald Beech: "Or he wasn't"
[Wed Jul 22 21:50:29 2015] : Harald Beech: "These days more people seem to worship him than Waukeen around here"
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:05 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:52
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:05 2015] : DM: You all head over to the inn
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:12 2015] : Andrei: ooc argh. Again?!
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:17 2015] : DM: ooc problems Henry?
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:19 2015] : Andrei: ooc I saw "Or he wasn't".
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:26 2015] : Andrei: ooc router keeps dropping internet
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:28 2015] : DM: You all head over to the inn
[Wed Jul 22 21:52:38 2015] : DM: ("These days more people seem to worship him than Waukeen around here")
[Wed Jul 22 21:53:37 2015] : DM: Your bags are taken, you are provided with buckets of hot water to soak your weary feet in and drinks while baths are prepared
[Wed Jul 22 21:53:48 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:53
[Wed Jul 22 21:53:58 2015] : Andrei: ooc /me spawns a million clones
[Wed Jul 22 21:54:01 2015] : DM: Your bags are taken, you are provided with buckets of hot water to soak your weary feet in and drinks while baths are prepared
[Wed Jul 22 21:54:07 2015] : Linden: "Ah, the simple pleasures of a comfortable inn."
[Wed Jul 22 21:54:21 2015] : DM: A peasanty man pushes open the door to the room looking sheepish
[Wed Jul 22 21:54:36 2015] : DM: He looks at you all then walks over to Linden
[Wed Jul 22 21:54:46 2015] : DM: "I hear you fix magic stuff"
[Wed Jul 22 21:55:07 2015] : Linden: "Yes, on occasion."
[Wed Jul 22 21:55:12 2015] : peasant: "Me dad said this were magical in his granddad's day"
[Wed Jul 22 21:55:37 2015] : peasant: He pulls out a dagger in a sheath and holds it out to you
[Wed Jul 22 21:55:50 2015] : Linden: Casting detect magic on it.
[Wed Jul 22 21:56:28 2015] : Linden: "It was certainly, but only the faintest traces remain."
[Wed Jul 22 21:56:30 2015] : peasant: As he holds it out you notice that the handle is only attahed by a leather thong
[Wed Jul 22 21:56:50 2015] : peasant: The blade appears to have snapped right off
[Wed Jul 22 21:57:08 2015] : Linden: "What damaged the blade so?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:57:15 2015] : peasant: He shrugs
[Wed Jul 22 21:57:26 2015] : peasant: 2Can you fix it?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:57:30 2015] : peasant: "Can you fix it?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:58:02 2015] : Andrei: ooc "Yes we can!"
[Wed Jul 22 21:58:12 2015] : Linden: "Perhaps with the assistance of a skilled smith, yes."
[Wed Jul 22 21:58:27 2015] : peasant: "And it will be magic again?"
[Wed Jul 22 21:58:32 2015] : peasant: He beams at you
[Wed Jul 22 21:59:09 2015] : peasant: Booting '(7) Andrei' from server...
[Wed Jul 22 21:59:10 2015] : Andrei (exit): 21:59
[Wed Jul 22 21:59:11 2015] : Linden: "I don't know. Perhaps the magic faded when the blade broke but that does not mean it will return wihen it is made whole."
[Wed Jul 22 21:59:12 2015] : peasant: Booting '(8) Andrei' from server...
[Wed Jul 22 21:59:13 2015] : Andrei (exit): 21:59
[Wed Jul 22 22:00:10 2015] : Andrei (enter): 22:00
[Wed Jul 22 22:00:16 2015] : peasant: "But you'll do it? I heard you would help us, for free like"
[Wed Jul 22 22:00:32 2015] : Andrei: "I don't know about free."
[Wed Jul 22 22:00:45 2015] : Mardram: Mardram rolls his eyes
[Wed Jul 22 22:00:46 2015] : peasant: Booting '(9) Andrei' from server...
[Wed Jul 22 22:00:47 2015] : Andrei (exit): 22:00
[Wed Jul 22 22:01:06 2015] : Linden: "Such work takes time."
[Wed Jul 22 22:01:21 2015] : Mardram: "Where did you hear that?"
[Wed Jul 22 22:01:23 2015] : peasant: "Like growing turnips?"
[Wed Jul 22 22:01:23 2015] : Linden: "I'm afraid your blade is not sufficiently interesting to work on for free."
[Wed Jul 22 22:01:48 2015] : peasant: "But.. But they said you did it"
[Wed Jul 22 22:01:54 2015] : peasant: "You..."
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:06 2015] : peasant: He takes the blade and walks out crestfallen
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:14 2015] : Mardram: "That was odd"
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:25 2015] : Andrei (enter): 22:02
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:38 2015] : Andrei: ooc this should be more stable
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:49 2015] : peasant: ooc what did you do?
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:51 2015] : Andrei: "Linden's an artisan in great demand!"
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:56 2015] : peasant: Booting '(10) Andrei' from server...
[Wed Jul 22 22:02:57 2015] : Andrei (exit): 22:02
[Wed Jul 22 22:03:00 2015] : Andrei: ooc switched to my mobile broadband
[Wed Jul 22 22:03:06 2015] : peasant: He walked out
[Wed Jul 22 22:03:09 2015] : Linden: "I don't know how I got that reputation."
[Wed Jul 22 22:03:41 2015] : Andrei: "You do come across as very helpful."
[Wed Jul 22 22:04:30 2015] : Andrei: "I do wonder why we do it."
[Wed Jul 22 22:04:54 2015] : Andrei: "Perhaps you could turn it into a side-line: only fix things if they're actually interesting."
[Wed Jul 22 22:05:19 2015] : Mardram: "I sometimes wonder what I else I would spend my time doing"
[Wed Jul 22 22:05:26 2015] : peasant: While you relax you are brought some food
[Wed Jul 22 22:05:34 2015] : DM: GAME END