Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 10 20:16:58 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 10 20:17:12 2015] : DM: He's returned to you afterwards
[Wed Jun 10 20:18:42 2015] : Mardram: "So the next chamber is clear?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:18:55 2015] : DM: Andrei nods
[Wed Jun 10 20:19:15 2015] : Mardram: "Perhaps we should rest there then"
[Wed Jun 10 20:19:15 2015] : Mary: "One way to find out if there are any more surprises"
[Wed Jun 10 20:19:16 2015] : Linden: Linden goes to check out the next cave.
[Wed Jun 10 20:19:32 2015] : Linden: Are there any exits?
[Wed Jun 10 20:20:05 2015] : DM: Not that you can see
[Wed Jun 10 20:21:35 2015] : Linden: Linden tries to prod the sleeping captor awake.
[Wed Jun 10 20:22:00 2015] : Mary: Mary joins Linden
[Wed Jun 10 20:22:11 2015] : DM: After much prodding the slumbering dwarf wakes up
[Wed Jun 10 20:22:21 2015] : DM: He looks at you non-plussed
[Wed Jun 10 20:22:28 2015] : DM: "What?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:22:43 2015] : Sleepy: "Who are you?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:23:14 2015] : Mary: "I'm Mary"
[Wed Jun 10 20:23:38 2015] : Sleepy: He looks round Linden's face to see who else is there
[Wed Jun 10 20:23:54 2015] : Sleepy: "Umm, who are *you*"
[Wed Jun 10 20:24:34 2015] : Linden: "Linden. You have some enchamtresses related trouble I believe."
[Wed Jun 10 20:24:59 2015] : Linden: "enchantress"
[Wed Jun 10 20:25:20 2015] : Sleepy: "Huh, I guess"
[Wed Jun 10 20:25:35 2015] : Sleepy: "She never bothered me, and the others seemed happy enough digging"
[Wed Jun 10 20:25:49 2015] : Sleepy: "So much so that they stopped bugging me to join them"
[Wed Jun 10 20:26:04 2015] : Sleepy: "Where did they get to?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:26:39 2015] : Jin: brb loo
[Wed Jun 10 20:27:10 2015] : Linden: "Dead. They were awfully keen for their digging to be uninteruptted."
[Wed Jun 10 20:27:12 2015] : Mardram: "They attacked and tried to kill us"
[Wed Jun 10 20:27:33 2015] : Sleepy: "Hmm, they were a bunch of zealot jerks anyway"
[Wed Jun 10 20:28:00 2015] : Sleepy: "They'd have attacked an elf like you regardless of an enchantment"
[Wed Jun 10 20:28:32 2015] : Sleepy: "I only fell in with them out of happenstance"
[Wed Jun 10 20:28:55 2015] : Sleepy: "And once they were caught down here, I just took to sleeping"
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:09 2015] : Sleepy: He rubs his eyes and yawns
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:21 2015] : Sleepy: "I suppose that's all over now"
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:27 2015] : Sleepy: "She's gone then?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:40 2015] : Linden: "No, i don't think so."
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:40 2015] : Sleepy: "You killed her and her beast?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:46 2015] : Mardram: "No"
[Wed Jun 10 20:29:54 2015] : Sleepy: "aaah"
[Wed Jun 10 20:30:02 2015] : Sleepy: He looks a little concerned
[Wed Jun 10 20:30:16 2015] : Sleepy: "But you stopped them mining?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:30:38 2015] : Sleepy: "She does love her metals and gems"
[Wed Jun 10 20:30:55 2015] : Sleepy: "Still, I expect that you know what you are doing"
[Wed Jun 10 20:31:04 2015] : Mary: "There are no more miners left"
[Wed Jun 10 20:31:26 2015] : Sleepy: "Yes, you said that"
[Wed Jun 10 20:31:54 2015] : Linden: "Where is her hideout?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:32:10 2015] : Sleepy: "Oh, back in the basement..."
[Wed Jun 10 20:32:21 2015] : Sleepy: "Not sure where exactly"
[Wed Jun 10 20:32:30 2015] : Sleepy: "Might be hidden"
[Wed Jun 10 20:32:35 2015] : Mardram: "We came through there"
[Wed Jun 10 20:33:02 2015] : Linden: "We'll have to look more carefully"
[Wed Jun 10 20:33:05 2015] : Sleepy: "I think it may be time to relocate to another place"
[Wed Jun 10 20:33:24 2015] : Jin: "Huh. Oook."
[Wed Jun 10 20:33:29 2015] : Sleepy: "No offence, but if you haven't killed her, she'll be wanting me to do the mining"
[Wed Jun 10 20:33:48 2015] : Linden: "Yes, you'd better make yourself scarce."
[Wed Jun 10 20:34:24 2015] : Sleepy: He looks down at his bindings.
[Wed Jun 10 20:34:40 2015] : Linden: Linden unties the dwarf.
[Wed Jun 10 20:34:56 2015] : Sleepy: "Ah, much obliged squire"
[Wed Jun 10 20:35:13 2015] : Sleepy: He doffs his skullcap at you
[Wed Jun 10 20:35:28 2015] : Mary: "See you around"
[Wed Jun 10 20:35:35 2015] : Sleepy: "Now, I think I'm off to see the wider world"
[Wed Jun 10 20:35:50 2015] : Sleepy: ooc remind me what you were looking for ;-)
[Wed Jun 10 20:36:45 2015] : Mardram: ooc can you remind us first?
[Wed Jun 10 20:36:53 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 10 20:36:56 2015] : Sleepy: ooc reinforcements?
[Wed Jun 10 20:36:57 2015] : Linden: ooc right now we're looking for a safe place to rest and recover. Then off to find the enchantress or any of her other thralls.
[Wed Jun 10 20:37:14 2015] : Jin: ooc heh
[Wed Jun 10 20:37:40 2015] : Jin: "Do you think we can find a place to recover? He seemed pretty scared of the enchantress being about"
[Wed Jun 10 20:38:26 2015] : Mardram: "Maybe you could hang around and help us get rid of her"
[Wed Jun 10 20:38:40 2015] : Sleepy: He looks round at you
[Wed Jun 10 20:38:51 2015] : Sleepy: "Now why would I want to do a thing like that?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:39:10 2015] : Mary: "To rid the world of her"
[Wed Jun 10 20:39:23 2015] : Mardram: "It would make sure she couldn't bother you again"
[Wed Jun 10 20:40:21 2015] : Sleepy: "There is that"
[Wed Jun 10 20:40:39 2015] : Sleepy: "But I'm a practical dwarf... I probably can't get out yet anyway"
[Wed Jun 10 20:41:08 2015] : Mary: "So stay with us: strength in numbers and all that"
[Wed Jun 10 20:41:08 2015] : Mardram: "We've got a few on our side already"
[Wed Jun 10 20:41:16 2015] : Sleepy: "What else can you offer?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:41:48 2015] : Sleepy: ooc diplomacy roll
[Wed Jun 10 20:41:49 2015] : Mary: "What kind of thing would you be interested in?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:42:08 2015] : Mardram: Diplomacy: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11
[Wed Jun 10 20:42:46 2015] : Sleepy: He's not persuaded by Mardram's point
[Wed Jun 10 20:43:52 2015] : Sleepy: "Hmm, those other idiots had some nice stuff"
[Wed Jun 10 20:44:30 2015] : Sleepy: "I probably inherit it, as their companion. I'd be interested in some of it"
[Wed Jun 10 20:44:45 2015] : Mary: "Like I said: what kind of thing would you be interested in?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:44:52 2015] : Sleepy: "I'm not asking for all of it"
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:24 2015] : Mardram: "Take your pick"
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:26 2015] : Andrei (enter): 20:45
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:30 2015] : Mardram: ooc ba-dum tsh
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:32 2015] : Andrei: ooc evening all
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:36 2015] : Mardram: ooc hi henry
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:39 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry I'm even later than anticipated :(
[Wed Jun 10 20:45:54 2015] : Sleepy: He picks up the waraxe and the breastplate
[Wed Jun 10 20:46:12 2015] : Jin: "nice choice"
[Wed Jun 10 20:46:26 2015] : Jin: "they wouldn't have fit, but I would have taken them, had they."
[Wed Jun 10 20:46:41 2015] : Mary: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Jun 10 20:46:47 2015] : Sleepy: The he grabs a cloak and a potion
[Wed Jun 10 20:47:10 2015] : Sleepy: "OK, not only will this help me, it means I can help you"
[Wed Jun 10 20:47:42 2015] : Linden: Linden picks up the unusual spring.
[Wed Jun 10 20:47:55 2015] : Linden: He tests its springyness.
[Wed Jun 10 20:48:51 2015] : Mardram: "So you'll help us then?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:49:12 2015] : Sleepy: The spring seems to be of very sturdy, yet flexible construction. it has beautiful and intricate patterns engraved
[Wed Jun 10 20:50:07 2015] : Sleepy: With the proper crafting it could be incorporated into a crossbow
[Wed Jun 10 20:50:21 2015] : Linden: Linden pops the spring into his bag of holding for later study.
[Wed Jun 10 20:50:46 2015] : Sleepy: "OK, you bought my help"
[Wed Jun 10 20:50:52 2015] : Sleepy: "Who else have you got?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:51:36 2015] : Andrei: "There's the five of us. That is usually enough."
[Wed Jun 10 20:51:38 2015] : Mary: "A fairy godfather. Some elves."
[Wed Jun 10 20:51:44 2015] : Andrei: Andrei grins.
[Wed Jun 10 20:51:46 2015] : Mardram: "Fairy Godfather and two elves who were making shoes"
[Wed Jun 10 20:52:52 2015] : Sleepy: "Hmm, don't know them. Must be new"
[Wed Jun 10 20:53:07 2015] : Mardram: "How long have you been down here?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:53:22 2015] : Sleepy: "Last I saw there was a beast man, and one who scraped the oven all day"
[Wed Jun 10 20:53:40 2015] : Sleepy: "Hmm, probably about a month"
[Wed Jun 10 20:53:48 2015] : Mardram: "We've met those two"
[Wed Jun 10 20:54:02 2015] : Sleepy: "The beast is her enforcer"
[Wed Jun 10 20:54:22 2015] : Mardram: "Yes, we know"
[Wed Jun 10 20:54:39 2015] : Sleepy: "Not that she doesn't also have the mad teaset"
[Wed Jun 10 20:54:46 2015] : Andrei: "I'd rather not see him again."
[Wed Jun 10 20:54:59 2015] : Andrei: "The tea-set may be less of a concern now."
[Wed Jun 10 20:55:01 2015] : Sleepy: "Guarding the staircase"
[Wed Jun 10 20:55:16 2015] : Sleepy: "Oh? I suppose you had to come in some way"
[Wed Jun 10 20:56:18 2015] : Linden: "The teaset won't be problem."
[Wed Jun 10 20:57:22 2015] : Linden: "Where's the best place to rest safely?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:57:34 2015] : Sleepy: "OK, so are you guys ready to go?"
[Wed Jun 10 20:57:36 2015] : Mary: "Nor the chandelier"
[Wed Jun 10 20:58:03 2015] : Mardram: "No, we need to rest first"
[Wed Jun 10 20:59:49 2015] : Sleepy: "Well, there's the beds here"
[Wed Jun 10 21:00:12 2015] : Mardram: "Well, thats handy"
[Wed Jun 10 21:00:23 2015] : Mary: "They look comfy enough, though a bit short"
[Wed Jun 10 21:00:33 2015] : Andrei: "We can curl up on them. Thank you."
[Wed Jun 10 21:00:45 2015] : Andrei: Andrei does so, and quickly starts snoring.
[Wed Jun 10 21:00:59 2015] : Sleepy: ooc dwarfs are medium size
[Wed Jun 10 21:01:15 2015] : Mardram: Mardram gets comfy
[Wed Jun 10 21:01:29 2015] : Mary: ooc But I am tall
[Wed Jun 10 21:01:47 2015] : Mardram: "Does anyone need any healing before we get some rest?"
[Wed Jun 10 21:01:58 2015] : Mary: "I am good"
[Wed Jun 10 21:02:14 2015] : Linden: "no"
[Wed Jun 10 21:02:23 2015] : Andrei: "Perhaps a little, please."
[Wed Jun 10 21:02:23 2015] : Sleepy: "I'll keep an eye out"
[Wed Jun 10 21:02:36 2015] : Sleepy: "If you lot get iced, I'm nopt getting out"
[Wed Jun 10 21:03:04 2015] : Mary: "And you might die as well"
[Wed Jun 10 21:03:17 2015] : Mary: "Or be forced to mine"
[Wed Jun 10 21:03:31 2015] : Sleepy: He shudders at the idea of mining
[Wed Jun 10 21:03:44 2015] : Sleepy: "Such a dreadful stereotype"
[Wed Jun 10 21:03:57 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP
[Wed Jun 10 21:04:03 2015] : Mardram: ooc on Andrei
[Wed Jun 10 21:04:20 2015] : Sleepy: "Me, I like farming"
[Wed Jun 10 21:04:43 2015] : Mary: "That is uncharacteristic, isn't it?"
[Wed Jun 10 21:05:15 2015] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jun 10 21:05:19 2015] : Mardram: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(5,8,2) + 8] = 23 HP
[Wed Jun 10 21:05:21 2015] : Andrei: ooc thanks
[Wed Jun 10 21:05:23 2015] : Mardram: ooc on Andrei
[Wed Jun 10 21:05:30 2015] : Andrei: "Farming is hard work."
[Wed Jun 10 21:05:39 2015] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Jun 10 21:05:48 2015] : Andrei: ooc a rest should do the trick now :)
[Wed Jun 10 21:05:52 2015] : Sleepy: "I'm not shy of hard work"
[Wed Jun 10 21:06:08 2015] : Sleepy: "But being underground seems to make me very sleepy"
[Wed Jun 10 21:06:31 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Jun 10 21:06:35 2015] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jun 10 21:07:04 2015] : Mary: Miriam rummages in the loot, grabs a wand for herself and one for Madram
[Wed Jun 10 21:07:16 2015] : Mary: "These should help us with the healing"
[Wed Jun 10 21:08:56 2015] : Mardram: Mardram goes to sleep
[Wed Jun 10 21:09:04 2015] : Linden: Zzzzz
[Wed Jun 10 21:09:10 2015] : Sleepy: ooc please mark that on the wiki
[Wed Jun 10 21:10:13 2015] : Andrei: Rest: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 10 21:10:28 2015] : Sleepy: You all sleep well
[Wed Jun 10 21:10:53 2015] : Sleepy: Sleepy watches you like you are his ticket out of there
[Wed Jun 10 21:11:05 2015] : Sleepy: You awake refreshed
[Wed Jun 10 21:11:07 2015] : Mardram: ooc done
[Wed Jun 10 21:11:44 2015] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 10 21:13:29 2015] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 10 21:13:43 2015] : Sleepy: "OK, are you guys ready? Let's hook up with these other folks that you met"
[Wed Jun 10 21:13:52 2015] : Andrei: "I'm ready."
[Wed Jun 10 21:13:57 2015] : Mary: "Ready"
[Wed Jun 10 21:14:03 2015] : Jin: "ready"
[Wed Jun 10 21:14:11 2015] : Linden: "Let's go"
[Wed Jun 10 21:14:23 2015] : Jin: Jin makes sure her sword does not slip anymore
[Wed Jun 10 21:14:56 2015] : Mardram: "Lets go"
[Wed Jun 10 21:17:02 2015] : DM: Sleepy follows you as you traverse the caves back to the cellar
[Wed Jun 10 21:17:12 2015] : Mary: "Time to see what we can do today"
[Wed Jun 10 21:17:27 2015] : DM: He tuts as he steps over Dopey'd body, left in the passage
[Wed Jun 10 21:17:43 2015] : DM: He shakes his head at the other corpses in the next cave.
[Wed Jun 10 21:17:55 2015] : DM: "I didn't really like them..."
[Wed Jun 10 21:18:11 2015] : Mary: "I never got to know them"
[Wed Jun 10 21:18:15 2015] : DM: "But I ought to at least put them into one of the pits"
[Wed Jun 10 21:18:24 2015] : Mardram: "Whats down there?"
[Wed Jun 10 21:18:35 2015] : DM: "They made sure I got food"
[Wed Jun 10 21:18:44 2015] : DM: "No idea... Farmer"
[Wed Jun 10 21:19:14 2015] : Andrei: "Then we'll help."
[Wed Jun 10 21:19:22 2015] : Mardram: "Agreed"
[Wed Jun 10 21:19:51 2015] : DM: In short order those who are moving corpses have them thrown into the pit
[Wed Jun 10 21:20:34 2015] : Linden: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 10 21:20:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc the pit belches and starts to expand...
[Wed Jun 10 21:20:45 2015] : Jin: Jin weighs her sword in one hand, and a newfound battleaxe in the other.
[Wed Jun 10 21:20:55 2015] : DM: You all continue back to the cellar
[Wed Jun 10 21:20:58 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 10 21:21:04 2015] : DM: ooc BRB, need a drink
[Wed Jun 10 21:21:53 2015] : Linden: ooc back
[Wed Jun 10 21:23:01 2015] : DM: ooc back
[Wed Jun 10 21:24:13 2015] : DM: You reach the cellar to find things much as you found them.
[Wed Jun 10 21:25:07 2015] : DM: The elves explain that they daren't risk being caught by the beast, so they continued to work on the shoes
[Wed Jun 10 21:25:21 2015] : Mardram: Mardram sighs audibly
[Wed Jun 10 21:25:30 2015] : Linden: Linden starts carefully searching the walls for secret exits.
[Wed Jun 10 21:25:40 2015] : DM: Perception
[Wed Jun 10 21:25:58 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(5) + 8] = 13
[Wed Jun 10 21:26:38 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36 (40 Undead, 38 Animals)
[Wed Jun 10 21:27:16 2015] : Mary: "Where can she be?"
[Wed Jun 10 21:27:19 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Jun 10 21:27:31 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30
[Wed Jun 10 21:27:41 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Jun 10 21:28:27 2015] : DM: Everyone except Jin discovers the concealed doorway to the West
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:09 2015] : Mary: "This must be it"
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:13 2015] : Andrei: "There must be something here."
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:16 2015] : Jin: ooc I was looking the other way
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:19 2015] : Andrei: "Let me check for traps."
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:23 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:27 2015] : Andrei: ooc nope.
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:42 2015] : Mary: Mary looks as well
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:44 2015] : DM: Andrei is confident that there are no traps
[Wed Jun 10 21:29:44 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(3) + 16] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals)
[Wed Jun 10 21:30:10 2015] : DM: Mary can't find anything
[Wed Jun 10 21:30:13 2015] : Mary: "Looks fine"
[Wed Jun 10 21:30:35 2015] : Mardram: "Are you sure?"
[Wed Jun 10 21:31:45 2015] : Andrei: "Yes. Let's go."
[Wed Jun 10 21:32:00 2015] : Andrei: Andrei opens the door, once everyone is gathered around.
[Wed Jun 10 21:34:30 2015] : DM: ooc The door starts to open slowly, then slams round... It's an airlock leading to the vacuum of space. You are all sucked through. The end. :-)
[Wed Jun 10 21:34:36 2015] : Andrei: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 10 21:34:40 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 10 21:34:45 2015] : Andrei: ooc "Rocks fall, everyone dies!"
[Wed Jun 10 21:35:37 2015] : DM: The door opens revealing a corridor that someone has clearly spent time to make look pretty
[Wed Jun 10 21:36:58 2015] : DM: There is wallpaper on the walls and a carpet on the floor.
[Wed Jun 10 21:37:06 2015] : Linden: "Nice place"
[Wed Jun 10 21:37:25 2015] : Mary: "Someone has made an effort"
[Wed Jun 10 21:37:27 2015] : DM: The carpet shows signs of claw marks
[Wed Jun 10 21:37:28 2015] : Mardram: "Certainly nicer than the rest"
[Wed Jun 10 21:38:01 2015] : Mary: "Looks like we're on the right track", pointing at the claw marks
[Wed Jun 10 21:38:06 2015] : Andrei: "Best be careful... could be danger."
[Wed Jun 10 21:38:21 2015] : Jin: "yeah. Let us not be fooled by prettiness? "
[Wed Jun 10 21:38:44 2015] : Andrei: "Traps, ambushes: we assume the enemy is nearby."
[Wed Jun 10 21:39:03 2015] : Andrei: Andrei searches for traps, and places the claw marks skip over
[Wed Jun 10 21:39:05 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(10) + 13] = 23
[Wed Jun 10 21:40:28 2015] : DM: Anyone doing anything?
[Wed Jun 10 21:40:40 2015] : Linden: Waiting for the all clear from Andrei
[Wed Jun 10 21:40:51 2015] : Mary: Mary checks for traps as well
[Wed Jun 10 21:40:53 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(1) + 16] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals)
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:04 2015] : Mardram: ooc waiting
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:05 2015] : Mary: ooc Nothing to see here
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:32 2015] : Andrei: "Portraits of the elves; nothing else."
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:36 2015] : Mary: ooc Perhaps the DM should roll those?
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:42 2015] : Andrei: Andrei sneaks up to the corner
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:47 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:50 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(8) + 13] = 21
[Wed Jun 10 21:41:52 2015] : Mary: "Looks fine"
[Wed Jun 10 21:42:01 2015] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 19] = 22
[Wed Jun 10 21:42:02 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(4) + 16] = 20 (24 Undead, 22 Animals)
[Wed Jun 10 21:42:05 2015] : DM: There are portraits on the wall showing stately looking elves
[Wed Jun 10 21:42:24 2015] : Mardram: Mardram starts to follow at a distance
[Wed Jun 10 21:42:26 2015] : DM: The corridor ends at a wooden door
[Wed Jun 10 21:42:37 2015] : Mary: ooc Let me take a guess at the race of the enchantress
[Wed Jun 10 21:43:23 2015] : ** Mary found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jun 10 21:43:27 2015] : Andrei: "Right... still careful."
[Wed Jun 10 21:43:30 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31
[Wed Jun 10 21:43:32 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 14] = 30
[Wed Jun 10 21:43:45 2015] : Mary: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 19] = 23
[Wed Jun 10 21:43:46 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36 (40 Undead, 38 Animals)
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:03 2015] : DM: what is the perception roll for? traps?
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:16 2015] : DM: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:37 2015] : Andrei: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:44 2015] : Mary: ooc Traps or anything out of the ordinary
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:49 2015] : Andrei: ooc and one for enemies
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:50 2015] : DM: You make it to the door, not having found any
[Wed Jun 10 21:44:51 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed Jun 10 21:45:13 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(2) + 16] = 18 (22 Undead, 20 Animals)
[Wed Jun 10 21:45:26 2015] : DM: Andrei thinks that the room may be empty
[Wed Jun 10 21:45:38 2015] : Andrei: "I think it's empty. Everyone ready?"
[Wed Jun 10 21:45:50 2015] : Mary: "Yes"
[Wed Jun 10 21:45:51 2015] : Andrei: Andrei opens the door without worrying too much
[Wed Jun 10 21:45:52 2015] : Mardram: Mardram peeks round the corner
[Wed Jun 10 21:46:03 2015] : Mary: Mary takes her bow in hand
[Wed Jun 10 21:46:07 2015] : Jin: Jin follows Mardram
[Wed Jun 10 21:46:15 2015] : Mary: "Not empty, actually"
[Wed Jun 10 21:46:31 2015] : Mary: "I hear breathing, I think it's that bear"
[Wed Jun 10 21:48:13 2015] : DM: ooc I have no artistic skill with the mouse
[Wed Jun 10 21:48:17 2015] : Andrei: ooc did Mary get there before I opened the door?
[Wed Jun 10 21:48:40 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 10 21:48:49 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jun 10 21:48:59 2015] : Mary: ooc Keen ears ;)
[Wed Jun 10 21:49:46 2015] : Mary: ooc I love how that mini just grows
[Wed Jun 10 21:50:26 2015] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Jun 10 21:50:38 2015] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Jun 10 21:50:41 2015] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jun 10 21:50:42 2015] : DM: [1d20(20)] = 20
[Wed Jun 10 21:50:45 2015] : DM: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Jun 10 21:50:50 2015] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22
[Wed Jun 10 21:51:02 2015] : Linden: ooc starting a fight now? Isn't it getting a bit late?
[Wed Jun 10 21:51:05 2015] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7
[Wed Jun 10 21:51:21 2015] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Wed Jun 10 21:52:23 2015] : DM: not starting, just initiative order
[Wed Jun 10 21:52:35 2015] : Mardram: ooc or death order
[Wed Jun 10 21:52:58 2015] : Andrei: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 10 21:53:14 2015] : Jin: ooc haha
[Wed Jun 10 21:53:18 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL Ever the optimist! :P
[Wed Jun 10 21:53:36 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 10 21:54:03 2015] : DM: Mary just told you that there were noises
[Wed Jun 10 21:55:30 2015] : Andrei: Andrei pauses before opening the door
[Wed Jun 10 21:55:51 2015] : Andrei: (whispering) "You lot stay ready... I'll see if they'll talk."
[Wed Jun 10 21:56:24 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Jun 10 21:56:38 2015] : DM: Anyone else doing anything?
[Wed Jun 10 21:57:03 2015] : Mary: Casting a spell on myself
[Wed Jun 10 21:57:09 2015] : DM: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed Jun 10 21:57:12 2015] : DM: [1d20(1)] = 1
[Wed Jun 10 21:57:17 2015] : Mary: Mary casts Aspect of the Falcon (+3 to Perception, +1 to ranged attacks, critical multiplier for (cross)bows19-20/x3, for 8 minutes)
[Wed Jun 10 21:57:23 2015] : Mardram: Stepping forward and casting
[Wed Jun 10 21:57:39 2015] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 8 minutes.
[Wed Jun 10 21:58:26 2015] : DM: Linden? Casting anything?
[Wed Jun 10 21:59:01 2015] : Linden: Fox's Cunning: +4 Int for 8 minutes.
[Wed Jun 10 21:59:49 2015] : Linden: On myself
[Wed Jun 10 22:00:00 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 10 22:00:26 2015] : Andrei: Andrei knocks on the door, twice, confidently
[Wed Jun 10 22:00:56 2015] : DM: Nobody answers
[Wed Jun 10 22:01:42 2015] : Andrei: Andrei opens the door
[Wed Jun 10 22:02:40 2015] : DM: The lavish theme continues
[Wed Jun 10 22:03:13 2015] : DM: The room is ostentatiously decorated with wall hangings and curtains
[Wed Jun 10 22:03:39 2015] : DM: There are some solid looking peieces of furniture
[Wed Jun 10 22:03:49 2015] : DM: But that's not what you are looking for
[Wed Jun 10 22:03:53 2015] : Mary: Mary shudders at the opulence
[Wed Jun 10 22:04:06 2015] : DM: Across the room is the largest bed that you have ever seen
[Wed Jun 10 22:04:36 2015] : DM: in the middle, the injured beast hunched over her is a female figure
[Wed Jun 10 22:04:53 2015] : Jin: ooc boucle d'or et les trois ours?
[Wed Jun 10 22:05:11 2015] : Andrei: ooc Belle et la Bete
[Wed Jun 10 22:05:16 2015] : DM: Neither appears to have paid attention to either the knocks or the open door
[Wed Jun 10 22:05:36 2015] : DM: ooc boucle d'or? Goldilocks?
[Wed Jun 10 22:05:47 2015] : Mary: ooc And the 3 bears
[Wed Jun 10 22:06:12 2015] : DM: ooc I got the 3 bears bit, never seen the work boucle before though
[Wed Jun 10 22:06:40 2015] : Mary: ooc d'or gives it away, though :)
[Wed Jun 10 22:07:19 2015] : DM: Perception Andrei and Mary
[Wed Jun 10 22:07:28 2015] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 10 22:07:33 2015] : Jin: ooc yeah, goldilocks
[Wed Jun 10 22:07:46 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26
[Wed Jun 10 22:10:00 2015] : Andrei: "I think she is ill."
[Wed Jun 10 22:10:15 2015] : Andrei: "Excused me
[Wed Jun 10 22:10:20 2015] : Andrei: ... can we help?"
[Wed Jun 10 22:10:26 2015] : Andrei: ooc excuse, not exc
[Wed Jun 10 22:10:30 2015] : Andrei: ooc used
[Wed Jun 10 22:10:46 2015] : DM: The woman sits up and looks
[Wed Jun 10 22:11:08 2015] : DM: She coughs hard and waves a hand at Andrei
[Wed Jun 10 22:11:27 2015] : DM: "Ruined it all... my last few days..."
[Wed Jun 10 22:11:31 2015] : DM: GAME END