Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 3 20:06:27 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 3 20:06:54 2015] : DM: [1d20(18)] = 18
[Wed Jun 3 20:07:20 2015] : DM: The wizard moves a little, then shakes his staff and casts a spell
[Wed Jun 3 20:07:52 2015] : DM: Lightning bolt ... [5d6(6,4,6,3,2)] = 21
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:18 2015] : DM: Reflex saves from S2, Mardram, Jin and Andrei
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:25 2015] : DM: DC 19 for half
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:28 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:31 2015] : DM: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:33 2015] : Mardram: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:39 2015] : DM: Andrei evades
[Wed Jun 3 20:08:56 2015] : Mardram: Summon dies
[Wed Jun 3 20:09:04 2015] : Mardram: 21 Damage: Mardram takes 21 damage. [Wed Jun 3 20:09:54 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jun 3 20:09:57 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Jun 3 20:10:14 2015] : DM: The druid is entangled in his own spell
[Wed Jun 3 20:10:32 2015] : DM: He moves to attack Jin
[Wed Jun 3 20:11:10 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Bite: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 , Damage: [2d6(5,1) + 8] = 14 HP and Grab ([1d20(14) + 14] = 28 vs CMD) [Wed Jun 3 20:11:44 2015] : DM: The bard casts a spell at Linden
[Wed Jun 3 20:11:49 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:02 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:02 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(20) + 17] = 37
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:06 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:28 2015] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:35 2015] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:37 2015] : DM: [2d6(5,3)] = 8
[Wed Jun 3 20:12:46 2015] : DM: Linden avoids the attack
[Wed Jun 3 20:13:11 2015] : DM: Linden..? You are entangled
[Wed Jun 3 20:13:37 2015] : Linden: Moving out of the entanglement.
[Wed Jun 3 20:13:48 2015] : Linden: ooc Str check?
[Wed Jun 3 20:13:58 2015] : DM: Escape artist, or Str
[Wed Jun 3 20:14:10 2015] : Linden: Strength: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Jun 3 20:14:13 2015] : DM: You can move at 1/2 speed regardless
[Wed Jun 3 20:14:40 2015] : Linden: Casting at W.
[Wed Jun 3 20:14:43 2015] : Linden: Magic Missile: [4d4(4,4,1,4) + 1] = 14 force damage.
[Wed Jun 3 20:14:52 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 20:15:14 2015] : DM: The wizard takes the hits like a boss
[Wed Jun 3 20:15:22 2015] : DM: Mardram
[Wed Jun 3 20:15:23 2015] : DM: ?
[Wed Jun 3 20:15:45 2015] : Mardram: Mardram slowly wades back out of the tanlges
[Wed Jun 3 20:15:55 2015] : Mardram: and casts at S
[Wed Jun 3 20:16:11 2015] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(6)] = 6 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 17; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Jun 3 20:16:27 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Jun 3 20:16:34 2015] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jun 3 20:17:20 2015] : DM: ooc Wow, I messed up initiative already!
[Wed Jun 3 20:17:34 2015] : Mary: ooc Well done! ;)
[Wed Jun 3 20:17:34 2015] : DM: ooc should have been Jin, then Mary after the dwarves
[Wed Jun 3 20:17:36 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 3 20:17:47 2015] : DM: ooc sorry, other way around
[Wed Jun 3 20:17:50 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jun 3 20:18:03 2015] : Mary: ooc Just leave it as it is now, Craig, don't sweat it
[Wed Jun 3 20:18:07 2015] : Jin: ooc brb hugs for kids going to bed
[Wed Jun 3 20:18:11 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jun 3 20:18:16 2015] : Mary: Mary gets up and shoots at Sneezy
[Wed Jun 3 20:18:19 2015] : Jin: ooc (don't ask, they should be in bed already)
[Wed Jun 3 20:18:32 2015] : Mary: ooc Reflex?
[Wed Jun 3 20:19:04 2015] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(19) + 17] = 36, Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(3) + 18] = 21, Damage: [10 + 2d8(2,1) + 8] = 21 HP

[Wed Jun 3 20:19:18 2015] : DM: If you try to break out it's escape artist, or str and is a standard action
[Wed Jun 3 20:19:23 2015] : DM: Else -2 to attack
[Wed Jun 3 20:19:41 2015] : Mary: ooc Just trying to get up, not out
[Wed Jun 3 20:19:41 2015] : DM: The tiger drops
[Wed Jun 3 20:19:50 2015] : DM: err
[Wed Jun 3 20:19:56 2015] : DM: No he doesn't... -2
[Wed Jun 3 20:20:10 2015] : DM: The tiger looks bad
[Wed Jun 3 20:20:12 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jun 3 20:20:16 2015] : Jin: ooc back
[Wed Jun 3 20:20:36 2015] : Mardram: ooc bad tiger!
[Wed Jun 3 20:21:07 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jun 3 20:22:07 2015] : Jin: Jin is a bit scared as to what can happen, but nonetheless throws the weight of her body and all her might into a thrust
[Wed Jun 3 20:22:12 2015] : Jin: Quickdraw Shield +1: Attack: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18 - Damage: [1d3(1) + 1] = 2 HP. [Wed Jun 3 20:22:54 2015] : Jin: done, I guess.
[Wed Jun 3 20:23:23 2015] : DM: reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 20:23:28 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Jun 3 20:23:37 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 3 20:23:52 2015] : DM: You don't push it though
[Wed Jun 3 20:24:26 2015] : Jin: ooc I know :(
[Wed Jun 3 20:25:07 2015] : DM: [2d20(4,10)] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 20:25:16 2015] : DM: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 20:25:20 2015] : DM: The wizard casts a spell
[Wed Jun 3 20:25:25 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(8) + 17] = 25
[Wed Jun 3 20:25:35 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Jun 3 20:26:11 2015] : DM: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 20:26:20 2015] : DM: Touch AC Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 20:26:28 2015] : Linden: ooc 13
[Wed Jun 3 20:26:34 2015] : DM: Linden is hit with an acid arrow
[Wed Jun 3 20:26:40 2015] : DM: [2d4(2,3)] = 5
[Wed Jun 3 20:26:45 2015] : DM: 5 damage this round
[Wed Jun 3 20:27:12 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Jun 3 20:27:29 2015] : DM: The druid withdraws
[Wed Jun 3 20:27:30 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Jun 3 20:27:54 2015] : DM: [2d8(5,8)] = 13
[Wed Jun 3 20:28:13 2015] : Mardram: ooc was the tiger not stunned?
[Wed Jun 3 20:28:21 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:06 2015] : DM: The bard casts at Mardram
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:12 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:16 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:23 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:37 2015] : DM: Fort save
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:41 2015] : Mardram: Fortitude: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Jun 3 20:29:52 2015] : DM: Mardram shakes it off
[Wed Jun 3 20:30:00 2015] : Mardram: Mardram coughs a little but is ok
[Wed Jun 3 20:30:10 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 20:31:08 2015] : Linden: Did the magic missiles do any damage last round?
[Wed Jun 3 20:31:18 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jun 3 20:31:28 2015] : Linden: Magic Missile: [4d4(4,4,1,2) + 1] = 12 force damage.
[Wed Jun 3 20:31:37 2015] : Linden: At the wizard
[Wed Jun 3 20:31:47 2015] : Linden: Concentration: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 20:32:05 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 20:32:22 2015] : DM: Linden's magic missiles strike home
[Wed Jun 3 20:32:29 2015] : DM: Mardram
[Wed Jun 3 20:32:36 2015] : DM: You are in darkness
[Wed Jun 3 20:32:53 2015] : Mardram: ooc can I make out D in the dimness?
[Wed Jun 3 20:33:15 2015] : DM: Not unless you have low light vision
[Wed Jun 3 20:33:58 2015] : Mardram: Mardram steps forward and casts at S again
[Wed Jun 3 20:34:06 2015] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(8)] = 8 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 17; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Jun 3 20:34:19 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Jun 3 20:34:38 2015] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jun 3 20:34:56 2015] : DM: He looks as though the sound almost did him in, but he's not stunned
[Wed Jun 3 20:35:06 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jun 3 20:35:24 2015] : Mary: Mary keeps targetting Sneezy
[Wed Jun 3 20:35:37 2015] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(8) + 17] = 25, Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:05 2015] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:06 2015] : DM: The cat form reverts to that of a bearded dwarf, somewhat coated with frost
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:15 2015] : Mary: ooc I knew that should do it
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:15 2015] : DM: He's pretty inert
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:32 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:38 2015] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:41 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jun 3 20:36:58 2015] : DM: Not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 20:37:21 2015] : Jin: ooc what's S again?
[Wed Jun 3 20:37:39 2015] : Mary: ooc Once a tiger, now a dwarf
[Wed Jun 3 20:38:02 2015] : DM: ooc Sneezy (a Dwarf with Cold domain)
[Wed Jun 3 20:38:27 2015] : DM: ooc removed to avoid confusion
[Wed Jun 3 20:38:38 2015] : Jin: ooc I see W right?
[Wed Jun 3 20:38:43 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jun 3 20:38:45 2015] : Jin: ooc and/or D?
[Wed Jun 3 20:38:59 2015] : DM: D has total concealment from you
[Wed Jun 3 20:39:20 2015] : Jin: Jin tries to appraise whether her companions are doing ok and decides to continue the fight, although not feeling extremely powerful without her weapon.
[Wed Jun 3 20:39:27 2015] : DM: You'd see him if it weren't for the pillar
[Wed Jun 3 20:39:52 2015] : Jin: Jin advances towards the wizard and pushes him through and through.
[Wed Jun 3 20:39:54 2015] : Jin: Quickdraw Shield +1: Attack: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 - Damage: [1d3(1) + 1] = 2 HP. [Wed Jun 3 20:40:33 2015] : DM: The wizard is hit and pushed back 10 feet
[Wed Jun 3 20:40:49 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Jun 3 20:40:52 2015] : DM: 15
[Wed Jun 3 20:40:53 2015] : Mardram: ooc surely you're better not pushing him
[Wed Jun 3 20:40:57 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jun 3 20:41:07 2015] : DM: He is not caught by the entanglement
[Wed Jun 3 20:42:11 2015] : DM: The wizard moves to jin
[Wed Jun 3 20:42:15 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Jun 3 20:42:22 2015] : DM: Slowly
[Wed Jun 3 20:42:24 2015] : Jin: ooc yeah, but I'm not sure sure if I can use my shield and not push him.
[Wed Jun 3 20:42:27 2015] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 3 20:42:53 2015] : DM: Constitution: [1d20(2) + 3 + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 3 20:43:05 2015] : DM: He fails to cast a spell, so stays where he is
[Wed Jun 3 20:43:37 2015] : Linden: ooc ongoing acid damage on Linden
[Wed Jun 3 20:43:52 2015] : DM: [2d4(3,3)] = 6
[Wed Jun 3 20:44:19 2015] : DM: The bard casts a spell at Mary
[Wed Jun 3 20:44:29 2015] : DM: Will save Mary
[Wed Jun 3 20:44:36 2015] : DM: Spellcraft?
[Wed Jun 3 20:45:04 2015] : Mary: Will: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22 [Wed Jun 3 20:45:10 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Jun 3 20:45:12 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jun 3 20:45:17 2015] : DM: Mary avoids the Hideous laughter
[Wed Jun 3 20:45:23 2015] : DM: ooc the bard has been pants
[Wed Jun 3 20:45:39 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:03 2015] : Linden: Magic missile on D
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:05 2015] : DM: Concentration check vs ongoing damage
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:06 2015] : Linden: Concentration: [1d20(4) + 14] = 18
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:10 2015] : DM: TY
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:12 2015] : Linden: Magic Missile: [4d4(4,1,1,3) + 1] = 10 force damage.
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:19 2015] : Linden: Done
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:34 2015] : DM: The wizard looks almost dead
[Wed Jun 3 20:46:47 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 20:47:04 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 3 20:47:09 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jun 3 20:47:18 2015] : DM: Mary? Ref save
[Wed Jun 3 20:47:51 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 [Wed Jun 3 20:48:02 2015] : DM: Not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 20:48:11 2015] : DM: Do you have low-light vision?
[Wed Jun 3 20:48:39 2015] : Mary: ooc Not that I know, even though I'm a cat
[Wed Jun 3 20:48:45 2015] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed Jun 3 20:49:11 2015] : DM: OK, you can't see anyone
[Wed Jun 3 20:49:45 2015] : Mary: Mary moves towards where she last saw the wizard
[Wed Jun 3 20:50:18 2015] : Mary: ooc Double move and done
[Wed Jun 3 20:50:34 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 20:50:41 2015] : DM: You can see the wizard
[Wed Jun 3 20:51:31 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Jun 3 20:53:03 2015] : Jin: Jin decides to contiunue with blunt force and charges the wizard.
[Wed Jun 3 20:53:13 2015] : Jin: Quickdraw Shield +1: Attack: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18 - Damage: [1d3(3) + 1] = 4 HP. [Wed Jun 3 20:53:21 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Jun 3 20:53:29 2015] : DM: Niss
[Wed Jun 3 20:53:31 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 3 20:53:53 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 3 20:54:06 2015] : DM: AoO Jin
[Wed Jun 3 20:54:19 2015] : Jin: Quickdraw Shield +1: Attack: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23 - Damage: [1d3(1) + 1] = 2 HP. [Wed Jun 3 20:54:51 2015] : Jin: ooc not pushing him back if I can help it
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:02 2015] : DM: You hit and knock him 5 ft, which means he's free of the entangle and can walk faster
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:36 2015] : DM: He casts at Mary and Jin
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:43 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:47 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:55 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:57 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(16) + 17] = 33
[Wed Jun 3 20:55:58 2015] : DM: Will saves
[Wed Jun 3 20:56:04 2015] : Mary: Will: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14 [Wed Jun 3 20:56:21 2015] : Jin: Will: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13 (+2 vs enchantment spells and effects)
[Wed Jun 3 20:56:31 2015] : DM: Mary and Jin are blinded by sparkly dust
[Wed Jun 3 20:57:21 2015] : DM: Dopey casts Mirror image
[Wed Jun 3 20:57:28 2015] : DM: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Jun 3 20:57:37 2015] : DM: There are now 6 of him
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:02 2015] : DM: He moves closer to Linden
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:11 2015] : DM: [2d4(4,4)] = 8
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:17 2015] : DM: 8 damage to Linden
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:22 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:25 2015] : Linden: Linden is unconcious
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:50 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 20:58:58 2015] : DM: ooc at least you are in the light
[Wed Jun 3 20:59:04 2015] : Mardram: Lantern Archon: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Lantern Archon (AC 15, 17 HP, DR 10/Evil, CMD 8, CMB-2, Fly 60 ft (perfect)) lasts for 8 rounds. Immune: Electricity, Petrification
[Wed Jun 3 20:59:06 2015] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 3 20:59:15 2015] : Mardram: ooc flying obvs
[Wed Jun 3 20:59:42 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
[1d20(8) + 3] = 11 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP

[Wed Jun 3 20:59:54 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 3 20:59:57 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jun 3 21:00:40 2015] : DM: The rays miss
[Wed Jun 3 21:01:02 2015] : DM: Mary, reflex and will saves... Then it's you
[Wed Jun 3 21:01:45 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 [Wed Jun 3 21:01:47 2015] : Mary: Will: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 [Wed Jun 3 21:02:27 2015] : Mary: ooc Does anything happen to me, does my situation change?
[Wed Jun 3 21:02:47 2015] : DM: You are not blinded at the end of your turn
[Wed Jun 3 21:02:48 2015] : Mary: Mary moves towards where she saw Jin move the wizard
[Wed Jun 3 21:03:06 2015] : DM: ooc wait
[Wed Jun 3 21:03:12 2015] : DM: You are still blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:03:13 2015] : Mary: ooc OK
[Wed Jun 3 21:03:27 2015] : DM: You don't know you (will) have saved
[Wed Jun 3 21:03:52 2015] : DM: You know there's a giant pit nearby, are you really walking blind?
[Wed Jun 3 21:04:18 2015] : Mary: ooc I knew where I was facing, I didn't turn around.
[Wed Jun 3 21:04:21 2015] : DM: You ae not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:04:49 2015] : DM: Reflex
[Wed Jun 3 21:04:54 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 [Wed Jun 3 21:04:59 2015] : DM: Another
[Wed Jun 3 21:05:03 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11 [Wed Jun 3 21:05:38 2015] : DM: As you wander around, blind, the entangling weeds pull at your feet, thoroughly disorienting you
[Wed Jun 3 21:05:57 2015] : DM: You have walked 10 feet, it's up to you if you continue
[Wed Jun 3 21:06:42 2015] : Mary: ooc If I'm getting disoriented I will stop, because pillars and pit
[Wed Jun 3 21:06:48 2015] : DM: ooc please try to visualise what you are attempting
[Wed Jun 3 21:07:13 2015] : Mary: ooc I thought I was, Craig, like I said: I knew which side I was facing
[Wed Jun 3 21:07:22 2015] : DM: Your eyes clear, you realise you are not where you thought
[Wed Jun 3 21:07:39 2015] : DM: ooc in a cave, with entangling roots all around, blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:07:57 2015] : Mary: "Damn, that almost went very, very wrong"
[Wed Jun 3 21:08:00 2015] : DM: Mary, reflex save... Then it's you... You are blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:08:07 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 [Wed Jun 3 21:08:13 2015] : DM: ooc sorry
[Wed Jun 3 21:08:21 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save... Then it's you... You are blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:08:26 2015] : Mary: ooc np, I was wondering
[Wed Jun 3 21:08:27 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jun 3 21:08:34 2015] : DM: You are not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:10:12 2015] : Jin: Jin realizes this is getting from bad to worse and since she cannot really attempt to go after the wizard, decides to go for a potion at her belt and gulps it down.
[Wed Jun 3 21:10:40 2015] : Jin: ooc why do I only have clw on my node. *sigh*
[Wed Jun 3 21:10:49 2015] : DM: Will Save
[Wed Jun 3 21:11:01 2015] : Jin: Will: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6 (+2 vs enchantment spells and effects)
[Wed Jun 3 21:11:10 2015] : DM: Jin remains blinded
[Wed Jun 3 21:11:43 2015] : DM: The wizard casts
[Wed Jun 3 21:11:48 2015] : DM: Spellcradt
[Wed Jun 3 21:11:52 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jun 3 21:12:01 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 21:12:37 2015] : DM: No-one gets it
[Wed Jun 3 21:12:57 2015] : DM: He's not visible
[Wed Jun 3 21:13:21 2015] : DM: The bard casts at Mary
[Wed Jun 3 21:13:25 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed Jun 3 21:13:29 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jun 3 21:13:34 2015] : DM: Will Save Mary
[Wed Jun 3 21:13:55 2015] : Mardram: "Dont laugh!"
[Wed Jun 3 21:14:24 2015] : DM: Will Save Mary
[Wed Jun 3 21:14:44 2015] : Mary: Will: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 [Wed Jun 3 21:14:59 2015] : DM: You resist the spell
[Wed Jun 3 21:15:19 2015] : DM: Linden... no acid, stabilisation roll please
[Wed Jun 3 21:15:23 2015] : Jin: ooc can someone send me a node with cure potions? Merci :)
[Wed Jun 3 21:15:42 2015] : Mardram: ooc CLW potion?
[Wed Jun 3 21:15:46 2015] : Linden: ooc I should have looked up what that once earlier...
[Wed Jun 3 21:16:05 2015] : DM: 1d20
[Wed Jun 3 21:16:12 2015] : Jin: ooc cure moderate and up ?
[Wed Jun 3 21:16:28 2015] : Mardram: ooc I've only got CLW potion
[Wed Jun 3 21:16:39 2015] : Linden: Constitution: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Jun 3 21:16:40 2015] : Jin: ooc ok, I'll make it then
[Wed Jun 3 21:16:49 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 21:17:07 2015] : DM: Stable
[Wed Jun 3 21:17:24 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 21:17:42 2015] : Mardram: The Archon 'hounds' the wizard
[Wed Jun 3 21:17:52 2015] : Mardram: Aura of Menace: Lantern Archon gives off a menacing aura: DC 13 Will . -2 on Attack, AC & Saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon's aura for 24 hours.
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:02 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:05 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(1)] = 1 HP
[1d20(6) + 3] = 9 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP

[Wed Jun 3 21:18:11 2015] : DM: Misses
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:15 2015] : Mardram: 1d3: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(1)] = 1 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:38 2015] : Mardram: Small Earth Elemental: Mardram completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Earth Elemental (AC 17; HP 15; CMD 15; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:49 2015] : Jin: (swift) Jin desperately swallows a potion of CMW and gains [2d8(2,3) + 3] = 8HP.
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:50 2015] : Mary: ooc Does tht archon give light?
[Wed Jun 3 21:18:58 2015] : Jin: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 3 21:19:04 2015] : DM: ooc apparently not
[Wed Jun 3 21:19:12 2015] : Mardram: Elemental moves towards D
[Wed Jun 3 21:19:17 2015] : DM: ooc I looked at it last week
[Wed Jun 3 21:19:17 2015] : Mardram: ooc 60ft darkvision
[Wed Jun 3 21:19:52 2015] : DM: Your own action?
[Wed Jun 3 21:19:52 2015] : Mardram: Mardram wades into the tangles
[Wed Jun 3 21:20:04 2015] : DM: reflex
[Wed Jun 3 21:20:10 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 21:20:24 2015] : DM: Not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:20:33 2015] : DM: Need one for the elemental too
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:09 2015] : Mardram: [1d20(20) - 1] = 19
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:18 2015] : DM: ok
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:37 2015] : DM: Done?
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:39 2015] : Mardram: spotting the bard, Mardram casts at him
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:42 2015] : Mardram: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(1)] = 1 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 17; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:55 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Jun 3 21:21:58 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jun 3 21:22:04 2015] : DM: He's stunned
[Wed Jun 3 21:22:19 2015] : DM: Mary, reflex save, then you are up
[Wed Jun 3 21:22:30 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28 [Wed Jun 3 21:22:37 2015] : DM: Not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:22:44 2015] : DM: You can see the stunned bard
[Wed Jun 3 21:22:46 2015] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 3 21:23:01 2015] : Mary: Mary spots the bard and fires at him
[Wed Jun 3 21:23:08 2015] : Mary: ooc Bard is D?
[Wed Jun 3 21:23:24 2015] : Mary: +2 Longbow: [1d20(11) + 16] = 27, Damage: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 21:23:37 2015] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 3 21:23:57 2015] : DM: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Jun 3 21:24:05 2015] : DM: [1d3(3)] = 3
[Wed Jun 3 21:24:12 2015] : DM: Two images gone
[Wed Jun 3 21:24:30 2015] : DM: err, second should have been 1d5, never mind
[Wed Jun 3 21:24:45 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save. You are blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:24:49 2015] : Mary: ooc Argh! Forget about the images
[Wed Jun 3 21:25:23 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Jun 3 21:25:32 2015] : DM: You are entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:05 2015] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:13 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:15 2015] : Jin: Jin feels the {{insert here entanglement thingies}} getting a hold of her and decides that relaxing is probably the best course of action
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:23 2015] : DM: LOL
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:37 2015] : Jin: Jin slowly tries to get out of the entanglement
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:40 2015] : Jin: Escape Artist: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:48 2015] : Jin: ooc and fails, probably.
[Wed Jun 3 21:27:56 2015] : DM: Yo can move at 1/2 speed but you are blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:01 2015] : DM: You fail to escape
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:04 2015] : DM: Will save
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:06 2015] : Jin: And realizes she's till a bit too stressed to do that correctly
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:12 2015] : Jin: Will: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 (+2 vs enchantment spells and effects)
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:18 2015] : DM: Still blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:21 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Jun 3 21:28:45 2015] : DM: Dopey legs it
[Wed Jun 3 21:29:12 2015] : DM: [3d4(1,3,2)] = 6
[Wed Jun 3 21:29:24 2015] : Mardram: ooc stunned
[Wed Jun 3 21:29:47 2015] : DM: The wizard casts Magic missile at the Lantern Archon, doing 9 damage
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:23 2015] : DM: Linden is stable
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:32 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:40 2015] : Linden: ooc no.
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:43 2015] : Dice error: action in Linden / Hit Points: -4 / 37 / Stabilize: syntax error
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:53 2015] : Mardram: Archon pursues
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:57 2015] : Linden: ooc didn't apply hp to roll.
[Wed Jun 3 21:30:59 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
[1d20(19) + 3] = 22 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP

[Wed Jun 3 21:31:15 2015] : Dice error: action in Linden / Hit Points: -4 / 37 / Stabilize: syntax error
[Wed Jun 3 21:31:17 2015] : DM: OK, stabilisation
[Wed Jun 3 21:31:28 2015] : Mardram: Elemental closes and attacks
[Wed Jun 3 21:31:30 2015] : DM: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Jun 3 21:31:34 2015] : Dice error: action in Linden / Hit Points: -4 / 37 / Stabilize: syntax error
[Wed Jun 3 21:31:40 2015] : DM: ooc that was vs Archon SR
[Wed Jun 3 21:31:45 2015] : Linden: [1d20(9) + 1 - 4] = 6
[Wed Jun 3 21:32:00 2015] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22; Damage: [1d6(1) + 7] = 8 HP
[Wed Jun 3 21:32:26 2015] : DM: ooc how far can summons go from the caster??
[Wed Jun 3 21:32:41 2015] : DM: [1d4(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Jun 3 21:32:58 2015] : DM: Elemental takes out another image
[Wed Jun 3 21:33:39 2015] : DM: Let's assume it's not an issue
[Wed Jun 3 21:33:41 2015] : Mardram: ooc elemental has tremorsense
[Wed Jun 3 21:33:57 2015] : Mardram: ooc can't see any reference other than spell range
[Wed Jun 3 21:34:00 2015] : DM: Ok
[Wed Jun 3 21:34:16 2015] : DM: Elemental ignores the illusions
[Wed Jun 3 21:34:19 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 3 21:34:27 2015] : Mardram: Mardram tries to rush to Lindens aid
[Wed Jun 3 21:34:30 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 21:35:27 2015] : DM: Not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:35:34 2015] : Mardram: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(4,7,4) + 8] = 23 HP
[Wed Jun 3 21:35:40 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jun 3 21:36:11 2015] : DM: Mary, reflex, then go
[Wed Jun 3 21:37:12 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 [Wed Jun 3 21:37:32 2015] : DM: not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:37:51 2015] : Jin: ooc anyone has a good bow node?
[Wed Jun 3 21:38:18 2015] : Mary (enter): 21:38
[Wed Jun 3 21:38:27 2015] : DM: not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:38:47 2015] : Mary: ooc Did my attack come trhough?
[Wed Jun 3 21:38:51 2015] : Mardram: ooc shortbow node sent
[Wed Jun 3 21:38:55 2015] : Jin: ooc thanks Bert
[Wed Jun 3 21:39:16 2015] : Mary: +2 Longbow MS + RS: Mary takes 2 extra arrows and shoots (Manyshot + Rapid shot)
[Wed Jun 3 21:39:26 2015] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 3 21:39:37 2015] : DM: [1d4(4)] = 4
[Wed Jun 3 21:39:44 2015] : DM: [1d3(3)] = 3
[Wed Jun 3 21:39:47 2015] : DM: [1d2(2)] = 2
[Wed Jun 3 21:39:57 2015] : Jin: ooc is the orange pit still on after all this time?
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:01 2015] : DM: The bard now has no images
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:07 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:22 2015] : Mardram: ooc worried about your sword? :D
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:39 2015] : DM: It's actually not that many rounds
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:40 2015] : Mary: ooc My connection just quit, I brought my laptop downstairs to be closer to the router
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:58 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:40
[Wed Jun 3 21:40:58 2015] : Jin: ooc yeah, a bit ;)
[Wed Jun 3 21:41:01 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save. You are blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:41:04 2015] : Jin: ooc hey!
[Wed Jun 3 21:41:11 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Jun 3 21:41:20 2015] : DM: Entangled and blind
[Wed Jun 3 21:42:05 2015] : Jin: Jin does not seem to be able to calm down, being blind does not become her. She just stands there, trying to make out where people and things are, straining her ears.
[Wed Jun 3 21:42:11 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 21:42:17 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Jun 3 21:42:38 2015] : DM: You hear action to the left
[Wed Jun 3 21:43:41 2015] : DM: Dopey legs it again
[Wed Jun 3 21:43:43 2015] : DM: AoO
[Wed Jun 3 21:43:47 2015] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18; Damage: [1d6(5) + 7] = 12 HP
[Wed Jun 3 21:43:57 2015] : DM: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Jun 3 21:44:00 2015] : DM: Oops
[Wed Jun 3 21:44:02 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 3 21:44:41 2015] : DM: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Jun 3 21:45:04 2015] : DM: What's the touch ac of the archon?
[Wed Jun 3 21:45:24 2015] : Mardram: ooc 11
[Wed Jun 3 21:46:03 2015] : DM: [5d6(1,3,2,2,3)] = 11
[Wed Jun 3 21:46:14 2015] : DM: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Jun 3 21:46:21 2015] : DM: SR?
[Wed Jun 3 21:46:52 2015] : Mardram: ooc nope
[Wed Jun 3 21:46:58 2015] : DM: 11 damage
[Wed Jun 3 21:47:07 2015] : Mardram: ooc what type?
[Wed Jun 3 21:47:16 2015] : DM: Electric
[Wed Jun 3 21:47:40 2015] : DM: D'oh!
[Wed Jun 3 21:47:41 2015] : Mardram: The archon is completely unmoved by the eletricity
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:00 2015] : DM: ooc so were the others fried by lightning ;-)
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:08 2015] : Mardram: ooc dammit
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:16 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:29 2015] : Mardram: ooc I must be slightly more awake this week
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:46 2015] : DM: You can't see the Wizard
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:58 2015] : Andrei: ooc I'm off to see the wizard.
[Wed Jun 3 21:48:59 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (7) Mary...
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:04 2015] : DM: You are aware that one is by the tunnel to the South
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:15 2015] : Andrei: Andrei struggles through the undergrowth
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:16 2015] : DM: You are aware that the archon is to the West
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:22 2015] : DM: Reflex
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:37 2015] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 3 + 6] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:42 2015] : DM: ooc South is the bard
[Wed Jun 3 21:49:51 2015] : DM: You didn't get entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:50:02 2015] : Andrei: ooc is it difficult terrain?
[Wed Jun 3 21:50:12 2015] : DM: Not if you saved IIRC
[Wed Jun 3 21:50:21 2015] : Andrei: ooc OK
[Wed Jun 3 21:50:35 2015] : Andrei: ooc that's a double move, so... done!
[Wed Jun 3 21:51:17 2015] : DM: oops, it is DT, never mind
[Wed Jun 3 21:51:17 2015] : Jin: ooc isn't the wizard up north?
[Wed Jun 3 21:51:57 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 21:52:04 2015] : Linden: Stabilize: [1d20(15) + 1 + -5] = 11 vs DC10.
[Wed Jun 3 21:52:09 2015] : DM: You were healed
[Wed Jun 3 21:52:19 2015] : Mardram: ooc 23HP
[Wed Jun 3 21:52:34 2015] : Linden: ooc sorry missed it.
[Wed Jun 3 21:52:48 2015] : Linden: Moving down the passageway toward D.
[Wed Jun 3 21:53:00 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 21:53:38 2015] : Mary (exit): 21:53
[Wed Jun 3 21:53:50 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 21:54:17 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP
[1d20(17) + 3] = 20 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP

[Wed Jun 3 21:54:23 2015] : DM: 1 hit
[Wed Jun 3 21:54:23 2015] : Mardram: Archon backs off a little
[Wed Jun 3 21:54:47 2015] : Mardram: ooc what are the walls made of?
[Wed Jun 3 21:54:59 2015] : DM: Rock
[Wed Jun 3 21:55:06 2015] : DM: it's a cave
[Wed Jun 3 21:55:39 2015] : Mardram: ooc just checking
[Wed Jun 3 21:56:01 2015] : Mardram: Mardram gives chase, drawing his bow as he runs
[Wed Jun 3 21:56:53 2015] : Mardram: ooc actually, move and shoot
[Wed Jun 3 21:57:16 2015] : Mardram: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11, Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 21:57:21 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jun 3 21:57:25 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 3 21:57:31 2015] : DM: Elemental?
[Wed Jun 3 21:58:18 2015] : Mardram: ooc cant catch him
[Wed Jun 3 21:58:27 2015] : Mardram: ooc 20ft move
[Wed Jun 3 21:58:28 2015] : DM: Mary - reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 21:59:41 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 [Wed Jun 3 21:59:48 2015] : DM: Not entangled
[Wed Jun 3 21:59:59 2015] : DM: You can't see much though
[Wed Jun 3 22:00:13 2015] : Mary: Mary moves out of the entangle, in pursuit of the bard
[Wed Jun 3 22:00:32 2015] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 3 22:01:12 2015] : DM: Jin, you can attempt a str check or escape artist. You ar eblind
[Wed Jun 3 22:01:30 2015] : DM: You are blind
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:04 2015] : DM: [3d4(4,4,3) + 3] = 14
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:12 2015] : Jin: Jin starts to think standing there is not going to help anyone. She attempts again to get out of the entanglement.
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:15 2015] : DM: The wizard casts at the archon
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:21 2015] : DM: MM
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:33 2015] : Jin: Escape Artist: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:41 2015] : Mardram: archon dies
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:45 2015] : DM: You escape... You are blind
[Wed Jun 3 22:03:54 2015] : DM: will save
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:04 2015] : Jin: Will: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23 (+2 vs enchantment spells and effects)
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:20 2015] : DM: You manage to rub the sparkly dust out of your eyes
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:35 2015] : Jin: Jin brushes her eyes once more and gets ready to move.
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:39 2015] : DM: There's a rumbling noise as the pit disappears
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:41 2015] : Andrei: ooc "You are very blind. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:49 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 3 22:04:49 2015] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed Jun 3 22:05:09 2015] : DM: [2d8(3,4) + 3] = 10
[Wed Jun 3 22:05:17 2015] : Jin: done.?
[Wed Jun 3 22:05:22 2015] : Jin: ooc without ?
[Wed Jun 3 22:05:31 2015] : DM: Dopey rips a potion and quaffs as he runs
[Wed Jun 3 22:05:49 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 3 22:06:30 2015] : Andrei: Andrei charges
[Wed Jun 3 22:06:35 2015] : Andrei: Dagger +1, Acid: Attack: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 - Damage: [1d4(1) + 1 + 1d6(3)] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:06:44 2015] : Andrei: ooc first attack only; +2 attack.
[Wed Jun 3 22:06:46 2015] : Andrei: ooc done.
[Wed Jun 3 22:07:03 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 3 22:07:33 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 22:07:39 2015] : Linden: Repeating Crossbow, Mark I (+1, seeking): [1d20(13) + 7] = 20; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
[Wed Jun 3 22:07:47 2015] : Linden: Move forwards
[Wed Jun 3 22:08:07 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 22:08:27 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jun 3 22:08:57 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 22:09:05 2015] : Mardram: MW Comp (+2) Shortbow: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25, Damage: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:09:10 2015] : Mardram: Mardram moves with the light and shoots again
[Wed Jun 3 22:09:22 2015] : DM: Low light vision?
[Wed Jun 3 22:09:36 2015] : Mardram: ooc erm, no :(
[Wed Jun 3 22:10:12 2015] : DM: [1d100(35)] = 35
[Wed Jun 3 22:10:19 2015] : Mardram: ooc forget the attack
[Wed Jun 3 22:10:23 2015] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 8 minutes.
[Wed Jun 3 22:10:32 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed Jun 3 22:11:00 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jun 3 22:11:48 2015] : Mary: Mary keeps pursuing
[Wed Jun 3 22:12:10 2015] : Mary: Done
[Wed Jun 3 22:12:38 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save... You are not blind!
[Wed Jun 3 22:13:01 2015] : Jin: ooc yay!
[Wed Jun 3 22:13:17 2015] : Jin: Jin looks around her and sees...
[Wed Jun 3 22:13:45 2015] : DM: You have no line of sigh to the sword, but you can see that the pit is gone
[Wed Jun 3 22:14:17 2015] : Jin: Nobody left around.. but hopes her sword is there. She runs around and across to try and see.
[Wed Jun 3 22:14:30 2015] : DM: reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 22:14:40 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 22:14:54 2015] : DM: You are not entangled!
[Wed Jun 3 22:15:19 2015] : Jin: ooc I think I make it to the sword.
[Wed Jun 3 22:15:21 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Jun 3 22:17:03 2015] : DM: Dopey withdraws from Andrei
[Wed Jun 3 22:17:31 2015] : DM: [2d8(7,5) + 3] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 22:17:47 2015] : DM: The wizard continues
[Wed Jun 3 22:17:59 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 3 22:18:23 2015] : Andrei: Andrei tries to get past the retreating enemy
[Wed Jun 3 22:18:35 2015] : Andrei: Acrobatics: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Jun 3 22:19:02 2015] : Andrei: ooc DC is his CMD
[Wed Jun 3 22:19:34 2015] : Andrei: ooc CMD+5 since I have to go through his space
[Wed Jun 3 22:19:44 2015] : DM: ooc +5 to go through his space, +5 as it's a caverm
[Wed Jun 3 22:19:48 2015] : DM: cavern
[Wed Jun 3 22:19:54 2015] : DM: You fail
[Wed Jun 3 22:19:54 2015] : Andrei: ooc really? I'm squeezing?
[Wed Jun 3 22:20:05 2015] : Andrei: OK, he gets an AoO
[Wed Jun 3 22:20:10 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Jun 3 22:20:36 2015] : DM: Dopey Bard - Battleaxe: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9, Damage: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:20:48 2015] : DM: He sucks at everything
[Wed Jun 3 22:21:03 2015] : Andrei: ooc Bards suck!
[Wed Jun 3 22:21:19 2015] : Mary: ooc Not all of them!
[Wed Jun 3 22:21:33 2015] : Mardram: ooc bards suck on their own
[Wed Jun 3 22:21:41 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 22:22:21 2015] : Linden: Move forwards a bit and cast.
[Wed Jun 3 22:22:23 2015] : Linden: Haste: +1 attack bonus, +1 AC, +1 reflex, extra attack, +30 ft speed.
[Wed Jun 3 22:22:40 2015] : Linden: On Mardram and Mary and the archon and me.
[Wed Jun 3 22:22:42 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 22:22:49 2015] : DM: Elemental
[Wed Jun 3 22:22:53 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Jun 3 22:23:51 2015] : Mardram: Mardram cast his own light and follows
[Wed Jun 3 22:23:56 2015] : Mardram: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 80 minutes
[Wed Jun 3 22:25:04 2015] : Mardram: Mardram reaslising the tunnel doubls back sends the elemtenal through the walls
[Wed Jun 3 22:25:27 2015] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Jun 3 22:25:32 2015] : Andrei: ooc nice
[Wed Jun 3 22:25:38 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Jun 3 22:26:04 2015] : Mary: Mary keeps moving forward
[Wed Jun 3 22:26:38 2015] : Mary: ooc To shoot or not to shoot
[Wed Jun 3 22:26:59 2015] : Mary: Shoot at him
[Wed Jun 3 22:27:03 2015] : DM: ooc you can move 60 ft and still shoot
[Wed Jun 3 22:27:20 2015] : Mary: ooc Provoke?
[Wed Jun 3 22:27:36 2015] : Mary: +2 Longbow - Partial attack: [1d20(13) + 17] = 30, Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:27:37 2015] : Andrei: ooc you'd need to make an Acrobatics check to move through his space
[Wed Jun 3 22:27:45 2015] : Mary: Acrobatics: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Jun 3 22:27:59 2015] : DM: ooc I just meant you could move closer
[Wed Jun 3 22:28:10 2015] : DM: You fail
[Wed Jun 3 22:28:20 2015] : DM: Dopey Bard - Battleaxe: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12, Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:28:25 2015] : DM: He misses
[Wed Jun 3 22:29:13 2015] : DM: Jin. You are not actually in darkness
[Wed Jun 3 22:29:21 2015] : Jin: Jin arrives at her blade and sighs with relief. It seems to be whole. She picks it up and legs it down the corridor.
[Wed Jun 3 22:29:30 2015] : DM: Mardram's daylight spell persists
[Wed Jun 3 22:29:40 2015] : Jin: ooc lowlight vision anyway
[Wed Jun 3 22:29:53 2015] : DM: It's pitch black
[Wed Jun 3 22:30:15 2015] : DM: You can see twice the range of the light spells
[Wed Jun 3 22:30:33 2015] : Jin: ooc Linden's does it?
[Wed Jun 3 22:30:42 2015] : DM: Yes, you can see
[Wed Jun 3 22:30:57 2015] : Jin: ooc my blade is whole, or did I just make that up?
[Wed Jun 3 22:30:59 2015] : Jin: ooc :D
[Wed Jun 3 22:30:59 2015] : DM: But if the daylight spell was not there you would have been in the dark
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:05 2015] : Jin: ooc oh, ok.
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:09 2015] : DM: It's greased ;-)
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:14 2015] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:16 2015] : Jin: ooc rahhhhhh
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:18 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:24 2015] : DM: You failed to pick it up
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:30 2015] : DM: ooc ROFL
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:36 2015] : Jin: ooc merdum
[Wed Jun 3 22:31:55 2015] : Jin: Jin picks up her blade and it slips through her fingers
[Wed Jun 3 22:32:20 2015] : Jin: She decides to be more careful and gets ready to pick it up with her sleeve
[Wed Jun 3 22:32:23 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Jun 3 22:32:41 2015] : DM: The dwarf steps back and casts grease on the area behind him
[Wed Jun 3 22:33:23 2015] : DM: Ref save Mary and Andei
[Wed Jun 3 22:33:29 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 [Wed Jun 3 22:33:51 2015] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 3 + 6] = 25
[Wed Jun 3 22:33:54 2015] : DM: Mary and Andrei are squeezed into 1 square
[Wed Jun 3 22:34:02 2015] : DM: You both succeed
[Wed Jun 3 22:34:05 2015] : Andrei: ooc and whose fault is that, Mary? :-p
[Wed Jun 3 22:34:18 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Jun 3 22:34:23 2015] : DM: Ref save to move
[Wed Jun 3 22:35:14 2015] : DM: Acrobatics actually
[Wed Jun 3 22:35:19 2015] : Andrei: Acrobatics: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Jun 3 22:35:38 2015] : DM: You can move
[Wed Jun 3 22:35:46 2015] : Andrei: Andrei steps forward and confuses the dwarf about where he's going to attack
[Wed Jun 3 22:35:58 2015] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(13) + 24] = 37
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:06 2015] : Mary: ooc I thought it was nice and cosy, actually :P
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:11 2015] : Andrei: Greater Feint: Whenever you use feint to cause an opponent to lose his Dexterity bonus, he loses that bonus until the beginning of your next turn, in addition to losing his Dexterity bonus against your next attack.
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:13 2015] : Andrei: Improved Feint: You can make a Bluff check to feint in combat as a move action.
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:29 2015] : Andrei: Andrei then stabs in the opposite place
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:31 2015] : Andrei: Dagger +1, Acid: Attack: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18 - Damage: [1d4(3) + 1 + 1d6(1)] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:32 2015] : Andrei: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(5,4,1,4)] = 14 HP
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:37 2015] : DM: Umm, 2 moves
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:46 2015] : Andrei: ooc can't I take a 5-ft step?
[Wed Jun 3 22:36:56 2015] : DM: If grease is not difficult terrain, I don't know what is
[Wed Jun 3 22:37:03 2015] : Andrei: ooc if not, disregard the attack roll.
[Wed Jun 3 22:37:12 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Jun 3 22:37:26 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Jun 3 22:37:39 2015] : Linden: Moving around and casting
[Wed Jun 3 22:37:55 2015] : Linden: Fireball: [8d6(6,6,5,6,1,6,4,4)] = 38 fire damage. DC19 for 19 fire damage.
[Wed Jun 3 22:38:04 2015] : Linden: Which will also get the elemental.
[Wed Jun 3 22:38:07 2015] : Linden: Fireball: [8d6(6,3,5,3,4,5,5,3)] = 34 fire damage. DC19 for 17 fire damage.
[Wed Jun 3 22:38:11 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Jun 3 22:38:21 2015] : DM: ooc can you pinpoint the locus?
[Wed Jun 3 22:39:04 2015] : Mardram: elemental expires
[Wed Jun 3 22:39:13 2015] : Andrei: ooc don't kill the elemental! He's blocking the retreat!
[Wed Jun 3 22:39:31 2015] : DM: Linden focuses his fireball without considering the enclosed space...
[Wed Jun 3 22:40:00 2015] : DM: The flames whoosh in both directions, much further than normal
[Wed Jun 3 22:40:13 2015] : DM: Ref saves all except Jin
[Wed Jun 3 22:40:28 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Jun 3 22:40:38 2015] : DM: The bard dies
[Wed Jun 3 22:40:57 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 [Wed Jun 3 22:40:57 2015] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jun 3 22:41:08 2015] : DM: Not Mardram actually
[Wed Jun 3 22:41:16 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jun 3 22:41:39 2015] : Mary: 19 Damage: Mary takes 19 damage. [Wed Jun 3 22:41:42 2015] : Mardram: ooc \o/
[Wed Jun 3 22:41:54 2015] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 3 + 6] = 11
[Wed Jun 3 22:42:00 2015] : Mary: 17 Damage: Mary takes 17 damage. [Wed Jun 3 22:42:00 2015] : Andrei: ooc boo!
[Wed Jun 3 22:42:06 2015] : Andrei: Evasion: At 2nd level and higher, a rogue can avoid even magical and unusual attacks with great agility. If she makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light Armour or no Armour. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.
[Wed Jun 3 22:42:11 2015] : Mary: "Ouch!"
[Wed Jun 3 22:42:39 2015] : Andrei: 3 Damage: Andrei takes 34 damage. [Wed Jun 3 22:42:45 2015] : Andrei: Andrei collapses
[Wed Jun 3 22:43:14 2015] : Linden: Linden is also unconcious
[Wed Jun 3 22:43:49 2015] : DM: End of initiative rounds
[Wed Jun 3 22:43:54 2015] : Jin: ooc Jin is in pitch black and sees a strange light from across the tunnel
[Wed Jun 3 22:44:03 2015] : DM: ooc you can see
[Wed Jun 3 22:44:11 2015] : Jin: ooc how come?
[Wed Jun 3 22:44:48 2015] : Mary: Mary moves over to Linden
[Wed Jun 3 22:44:49 2015] : Mardram: Mardram touches Andrei and Linden breily on the shoulder
[Wed Jun 3 22:44:53 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed Jun 3 22:44:54 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 HP
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:08 2015] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 4 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:45:09 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:21 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:21 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:22 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:28 2015] : Mardram: both on Andrei
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:49 2015] : Mardram: ooc stupid half healing
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:50 2015] : Mary: ooc Linden: are you conscious now?
[Wed Jun 3 22:45:59 2015] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:15 2015] : Mary: ooc How far down?
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:22 2015] : Linden: 5 / 37
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:26 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:28 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:31 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:34 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:36 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:39 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:44 2015] : DM: ooc OMFG, I had no idea that fight would last so long. Well done guys. I just figured that, all in at a CR 11 encounter :-/
[Wed Jun 3 22:46:46 2015] : Mardram: "I think we should get out of here and rest up"
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:03 2015] : Mary: ooc That's you mostly done
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:11 2015] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:47:12 2015] : Linden: ooc ta
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:14 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand over Andrei a little more
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:16 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(3) + 1] = 4HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:17 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:18 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(8) + 1] = 9HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:20 2015] : Andrei: Andrei comes around
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:23 2015] : Jin: HP Status 48 out of 75.
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:40 2015] : Mary: Mary moves her wand on herself
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:48 2015] : Andrei: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:47:49 2015] : Jin: Jin joins with her comrades to see them all scorched and burnt
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:49 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:55 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:47:57 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:00 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:03 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:08 2015] : Andrei: "What happened? We had him pinned, and then he exploded into fire!"
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:14 2015] : Andrei: Andrei sounds unimpressed.
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:22 2015] : Jin: ooc after picking my sword carefully after having wiped the grease off.
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:27 2015] : Mary: Healing: Regain 37 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:48:35 2015] : Linden: Linden whistle non-chalantley
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:42 2015] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:54 2015] : Mary: ooc One wand down, another one to go
[Wed Jun 3 22:48:59 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:00 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:02 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:06 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:08 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:14 2015] : Mardram: "I can only cast a few more spells. We need to back off and regroup"
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:24 2015] : DM: The bard's singed corpse has a chain shirt (+1); A potion of CLW; MW battleaxe, MW wooden shield
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:31 2015] : Mary: Healing: Regain 24 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:49:40 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:49:45 2015] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 6 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:50:02 2015] : Mary: "Jin, where are you? Are you all right?"
[Wed Jun 3 22:50:03 2015] : Andrei: "I say we check the cave at the end. It makes a good defensive position."
[Wed Jun 3 22:51:04 2015] : Jin: Jin joins her companions and looks a bit hurt, and greasy
[Wed Jun 3 22:51:20 2015] : Mardram: "But we dont know what else is in there, also its pitch black"
[Wed Jun 3 22:51:56 2015] : Mary: "There you are. Do you need healing?"
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:04 2015] : Andrei: "I'll have a look. It will be safe."
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:11 2015] : Andrei: "I'm only a little injured."
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:16 2015] : Jin: 'YI think I do"
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:19 2015] : Jin: HP Status 48 out of 75.
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:28 2015] : Andrei: Andrei looks like his flesh is melting a little, rather than burning
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:33 2015] : Mardram: "You're barely walking Andrei"
[Wed Jun 3 22:52:54 2015] : Mary: Mary takes care of Jin's wounds
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:01 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:03 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:06 2015] : Mary: Mary uses a wand of CLW for [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:16 2015] : Mary: ooc 26 hp back
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:22 2015] : Jin: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:53:26 2015] : Jin: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:53:32 2015] : Jin: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Jun 3 22:53:41 2015] : Mardram: Mardram does more wand waving over Andrei
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:43 2015] : Jin: Thanks Mary
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:45 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(1) + 1] = 2HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:46 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(4) + 1] = 5HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:53:47 2015] : Mardram: Mardram waves the wand and restores [1d8(6) + 1] = 7HP.
[Wed Jun 3 22:54:01 2015] : Mary: "You're welcome, we all need to be fighting fit"
[Wed Jun 3 22:54:01 2015] : DM: Andrei, how far are you going in?
[Wed Jun 3 22:54:43 2015] : Andrei: going to stay near the edge, and away from the pit
[Wed Jun 3 22:55:31 2015] : DM: Stealth please Andrei
[Wed Jun 3 22:55:37 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 14] = 16
[Wed Jun 3 22:55:40 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26
[Wed Jun 3 22:55:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc noooo
[Wed Jun 3 22:56:20 2015] : DM: You hear something ahead
[Wed Jun 3 22:56:27 2015] : DM: It sounds like snoring
[Wed Jun 3 22:57:06 2015] : Andrei: Andrei very carefully tiptoes closer to see what is snoring
[Wed Jun 3 22:57:08 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24
[Wed Jun 3 22:57:30 2015] : DM: A dwarf is asleep on a small litter
[Wed Jun 3 22:58:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc is it one of the ones we were fighting earlier?
[Wed Jun 3 22:58:49 2015] : DM: No
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:05 2015] : Andrei: Andrei wonders if the dwarf is hostile
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:12 2015] : DM: The area in this corner is like a living area
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:17 2015] : Andrei: ooc Sense Motive probably doesn't help here :-p
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:26 2015] : Andrei: Andrei sneaks back to the others
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:28 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 14] = 27
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:31 2015] : DM: There is a stove (cold)
[Wed Jun 3 22:59:52 2015] : DM: Several litters, and a table and 7 chairs
[Wed Jun 3 23:00:28 2015] : DM: The sleeping dwarf does not stir
[Wed Jun 3 23:00:56 2015] : Andrei: "One more dwarf, sleeping, looks harmless. But that's different when he's sleeping."
[Wed Jun 3 23:01:09 2015] : Andrei: "Can you all get in position quietly if I help you?"
[Wed Jun 3 23:01:20 2015] : Mardram: "Can we tie him up without waking him?"
[Wed Jun 3 23:02:11 2015] : Andrei: "I can try. Wish me luck? I can probably steal his weapons first, just in case."
[Wed Jun 3 23:02:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc here he turns out to be a monk.
[Wed Jun 3 23:02:33 2015] : DM: ooc we had a monk, he's dead
[Wed Jun 3 23:02:38 2015] : Mary: "Want me to help?"
[Wed Jun 3 23:02:42 2015] : DM: ooc I'm n ot allowed to have two ;-)
[Wed Jun 3 23:02:50 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Jun 3 23:03:20 2015] : DM: Andrei returns to the slumberer
[Wed Jun 3 23:03:30 2015] : DM: Stealth
[Wed Jun 3 23:03:36 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26
[Wed Jun 3 23:03:48 2015] : Andrei: ooc presumably Sleight of Hand to tie him up?
[Wed Jun 3 23:04:05 2015] : Andrei: ooc and first to steal his weapons
[Wed Jun 3 23:04:10 2015] : DM: Hmm, doesn't sound right
[Wed Jun 3 23:04:19 2015] : DM: to steal weapons yes
[Wed Jun 3 23:04:24 2015] : Andrei: Sleight of Hand: [1d20(1) + 14] = 15
[Wed Jun 3 23:04:27 2015] : Andrei: ooc bollocks.
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:03 2015] : DM: You succeed
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:08 2015] : DM: He's hard asleep
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:13 2015] : DM: CMB check
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:18 2015] : DM: to tie up
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:23 2015] : Andrei: CMB: 7
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:30 2015] : Andrei: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:39 2015] : Andrei: ooc lol, thought I'd set up a d20 in that node
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:44 2015] : DM: You succeed in tying him
[Wed Jun 3 23:05:56 2015] : Andrei: Andrei gently shakes the dwarf awake
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:08 2015] : DM: He doesn't wake when shaken
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:17 2015] : Andrei: "Hmm. May need some help here."
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:26 2015] : Linden: ooc a good point to end?
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:26 2015] : Andrei: Andrei calls the others in
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:28 2015] : DM: ooc how hard do you shake?
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:31 2015] : Mary: ooc Kiss him!
[Wed Jun 3 23:06:37 2015] : DM: GAME END