Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 27 19:55:59 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 27 19:57:01 2015] : DM: The dopey looking dwarf ran off into the darkness
[Wed May 27 19:57:16 2015] : Linden: "There may be reinforcements arriving."
[Wed May 27 19:57:52 2015] : Mary: "We'd better be ready receive them then"
[Wed May 27 19:58:04 2015] : Mardram: "I think he went off down this way"
[Wed May 27 19:58:12 2015] : Mary: "Is there any way to *not* kill them, do you reckon?"
[Wed May 27 19:58:17 2015] : Andrei: Andrei arrives on the edge of the light
[Wed May 27 19:58:22 2015] : Mardram: "Andrei!, you're awake!"
[Wed May 27 19:58:24 2015] : Andrei: "It is good to see you all again."
[Wed May 27 19:59:36 2015] : Linden: "If we could cast dispel magic, that seems to work, but I have memorized it today."
[Wed May 27 20:01:01 2015] : Linden: ooc "have not"
[Wed May 27 20:01:08 2015] : DM: ooc do you have a bonded object?
[Wed May 27 20:01:50 2015] : Linden: ooc yes, my crossbow
[Wed May 27 20:01:58 2015] : DM: ooc hint
[Wed May 27 20:03:05 2015] : DM: Time passes... nothing happens
[Wed May 27 20:03:05 2015] : Mardram: ooc interesting
[Wed May 27 20:03:29 2015] : Mardram: "Perhaps we should venture down the tunnel"
[Wed May 27 20:03:47 2015] : Mary: "Are we just going to sit here, waiting, or find out what they're up to?"
[Wed May 27 20:03:57 2015] : Linden: "Oh wait, I can cast dispel magic once. perhaps against their leader would work?"
[Wed May 27 20:04:04 2015] : Mardram: "The ones here did not react until we interacted with them. Perhaps others may be the same"
[Wed May 27 20:04:32 2015] : Andrei: "Maybe I should sneak past them. They may not notice me where some of you are... more obvious."
[Wed May 27 20:04:53 2015] : Mary: "Oh, that might work. Just ignore them until the magic can be dispelled"
[Wed May 27 20:05:02 2015] : Jin: ooc sorry kids never getting to bed
[Wed May 27 20:05:15 2015] : Jin: ooc today was Nils' b'day, and it all became really late
[Wed May 27 20:05:16 2015] : Mary: ooc That happens
[Wed May 27 20:05:26 2015] : DM: ooc Happy Birthday to Nils
[Wed May 27 20:05:35 2015] : Mardram: "Are you sure you are up to this Andrei?"
[Wed May 27 20:06:18 2015] : Andrei: "I can't see in the darkness. But aside from that? Yes."
[Wed May 27 20:06:57 2015] : Mardram: "Take my lit stone and keep it covered. Should be able to see enough"
[Wed May 27 20:07:18 2015] : Jin: ooc brb
[Wed May 27 20:07:29 2015] : Mary: ooc Yes, Happy Birthday to him
[Wed May 27 20:07:50 2015] : Mary: "Want me to come with you?"
[Wed May 27 20:08:11 2015] : Andrei: "Thank you, Mardram. Mary, I would rather you were here for me to run to."
[Wed May 27 20:08:26 2015] : Andrei: Andrei takes the stone and keeps it well covered
[Wed May 27 20:08:33 2015] : Mary: "Take care"
[Wed May 27 20:09:12 2015] : Andrei: Andrei sneaks off down the corridor; the glow fades as he goes further away
[Wed May 27 20:09:18 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24
[Wed May 27 20:09:20 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28
[Wed May 27 20:09:30 2015] : Andrei: ooc let me know if you need more rolls
[Wed May 27 20:09:46 2015] : DM: Andrei proceeds into the darkness
[Wed May 27 20:10:01 2015] : DM: It's not long before you can't see the glow
[Wed May 27 20:10:15 2015] : DM: ooc I'll just broadcast what happens
[Wed May 27 20:10:45 2015] : DM: Andrei continues for some time without encountering any difficulty
[Wed May 27 20:11:07 2015] : Mardram: "Should we follow?"
[Wed May 27 20:11:29 2015] : DM: At the end of the passage he can see another cavern with a pit ahead
[Wed May 27 20:12:00 2015] : Mary: Miriam looks and listens
[Wed May 27 20:12:06 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27 (31 Undead, 29 Animals)
[Wed May 27 20:12:10 2015] : DM: There are some natural pillars in the cavern and some dwarves conferring
[Wed May 27 20:12:18 2015] : DM: Stealth check
[Wed May 27 20:12:28 2015] : Andrei: ooc the pillars are the ones not labeled "Pit", I take it.
[Wed May 27 20:12:30 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 14] = 29
[Wed May 27 20:12:34 2015] : DM: yes
[Wed May 27 20:13:14 2015] : DM: The dwarves don't seem to have noticed you
[Wed May 27 20:13:23 2015] : DM: Do you speak dwarfish?
[Wed May 27 20:13:36 2015] : Andrei: Yes
[Wed May 27 20:13:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc common, Elven, Dwarfish
[Wed May 27 20:13:47 2015] : DM: Perception
[Wed May 27 20:14:33 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25
[Wed May 27 20:15:34 2015] : DM: Andrei can hear the dwarves talking
[Wed May 27 20:15:45 2015] : DM: There is some discussion about the mistress
[Wed May 27 20:16:01 2015] : DM: Then about intruders
[Wed May 27 20:16:27 2015] : DM: One of the dwarves is miming, but you can't make it out
[Wed May 27 20:17:01 2015] : DM: There is a shout, and then you see one of them start casting a spell
[Wed May 27 20:17:07 2015] : DM: initiative
[Wed May 27 20:17:13 2015] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27
[Wed May 27 20:17:16 2015] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed May 27 20:17:17 2015] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed May 27 20:17:23 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed May 27 20:17:32 2015] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed May 27 20:17:50 2015] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed May 27 20:18:05 2015] : DM: The dwarf labelled W casts a spell
[Wed May 27 20:18:15 2015] : DM: spellcraft?
[Wed May 27 20:18:22 2015] : Andrei: ooc nope
[Wed May 27 20:18:30 2015] : DM: You don't know what it is
[Wed May 27 20:18:31 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(16) + 13] = 29 (33 Undead, 31 Animals)
[Wed May 27 20:18:42 2015] : DM: But he casts it on himself
[Wed May 27 20:18:45 2015] : Mary: ooc Can I hear the shouting?
[Wed May 27 20:18:48 2015] : DM: No
[Wed May 27 20:18:53 2015] : Andrei: ooc so probably not a fireball then ;-)
[Wed May 27 20:18:57 2015] : DM: LOL
[Wed May 27 20:19:03 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 20:19:04 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 27 20:19:24 2015] : Andrei: Andrei ducks back into the corridor and legs it
[Wed May 27 20:19:27 2015] : Andrei: ooc double move
[Wed May 27 20:19:47 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed May 27 20:19:50 2015] : DM: OK
[Wed May 27 20:20:00 2015] : Andrei: ooc wait, no - drawing a weapon as I move. Then done.
[Wed May 27 20:20:16 2015] : DM: Andrei, perception
[Wed May 27 20:21:01 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25
[Wed May 27 20:21:29 2015] : DM: You hear other spells being cast from behind you
[Wed May 27 20:21:57 2015] : Andrei: ooc /me is a team player
[Wed May 27 20:22:11 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 27 20:22:14 2015] : DM: I assume that the rest of you are waiting for Andrei or something else to alert you
[Wed May 27 20:22:24 2015] : Mary: Yes, we are
[Wed May 27 20:22:26 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 20:22:33 2015] : Mardram: "Whats keeping him?"
[Wed May 27 20:22:35 2015] : Andrei: ooc another double move
[Wed May 27 20:22:46 2015] : DM: Team... Perception
[Wed May 27 20:22:55 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed May 27 20:23:04 2015] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed May 27 20:23:06 2015] : Andrei: Andrei opens up his cloak a little to let the light show
[Wed May 27 20:23:09 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed May 27 20:23:17 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed May 27 20:23:35 2015] : DM: You all hear footsteps approaching... Jin, are you really in the darkness?
[Wed May 27 20:23:43 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19 (23 Undead, 21 Animals)
[Wed May 27 20:23:44 2015] : DM: ooc not dark to you
[Wed May 27 20:24:01 2015] : DM: Mary doesn't hear the steps
[Wed May 27 20:24:21 2015] : Jin: ooc no, I am following, don't forget I have low light vision.
[Wed May 27 20:24:27 2015] : Jin: ooc I am even probably a bit ahead.
[Wed May 27 20:24:36 2015] : DM: You can see a light approaching
[Wed May 27 20:25:00 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 20:25:43 2015] : Andrei: Andrei emerges
[Wed May 27 20:26:11 2015] : Andrei: "Four dwarves, they know we're here. Pit at end of tunnel. Large cavern; cannot see both ends."
[Wed May 27 20:26:13 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed May 27 20:26:51 2015] : Mary: "Waiting her or going to find them?"
[Wed May 27 20:27:20 2015] : Andrei: "At least two spellcasters. How long will their spells last?"
[Wed May 27 20:27:58 2015] : Mardram: "What did they cast?"
[Wed May 27 20:28:12 2015] : Andrei: "I don't know. It sounded like this: "
[Wed May 27 20:28:21 2015] : Andrei: Andrei makes a string of noises
[Wed May 27 20:28:28 2015] : Mardram: ooc izzy wizzy lets get busy?
[Wed May 27 20:28:31 2015] : Andrei: ooc what skill to try to reproduce the sound? Bluff?
[Wed May 27 20:28:50 2015] : DM: OK
[Wed May 27 20:28:56 2015] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(8) + 24] = 32
[Wed May 27 20:29:24 2015] : DM: Andrei makes a sound like the incantation for Bear's endurance
[Wed May 27 20:30:00 2015] : Linden: "That will last at least 5 minutes"
[Wed May 27 20:30:29 2015] : Mardram: "Do you think they are coming here or waiting?"
[Wed May 27 20:30:56 2015] : Andrei: "They will no wait forever if they only have minutes of their spell."
[Wed May 27 20:31:18 2015] : Andrei: Andrei takes cover behind a pillar.
[Wed May 27 20:31:20 2015] : Mardram: "Leave my lit stone at the mouth of the tunnel so we can see them coming"
[Wed May 27 20:31:29 2015] : Andrei: Andrei does so
[Wed May 27 20:32:08 2015] : Mary: Mary takes up position to have a clear shot at whatever comes out of the tunnel
[Wed May 27 20:32:29 2015] : Mardram: Mardram takes a little cover
[Wed May 27 20:32:44 2015] : Linden: Linden backs away a bit
[Wed May 27 20:32:44 2015] : Mary: ooc I don't need light to load ;)
[Wed May 27 20:34:33 2015] : DM: Perception
[Wed May 27 20:34:41 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24
[Wed May 27 20:34:46 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed May 27 20:34:53 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31
[Wed May 27 20:34:58 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed May 27 20:35:14 2015] : Mardram: ooc two 20s in a row. Thats me dead tonight then
[Wed May 27 20:35:47 2015] : Jin: ooc using up the dice ;)
[Wed May 27 20:37:18 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(18) + 13] = 31 (35 Undead, 33 Animals)
[Wed May 27 20:37:41 2015] : Andrei: "Footsteps! Jin, they're invisible!"
[Wed May 27 20:38:10 2015] : DM: Initiiative
[Wed May 27 20:38:23 2015] : Mary: Mary starts casting a spell on herself
[Wed May 27 20:38:25 2015] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed May 27 20:38:26 2015] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed May 27 20:38:28 2015] : Andrei: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed May 27 20:38:29 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed May 27 20:38:32 2015] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18
[Wed May 27 20:38:39 2015] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed May 27 20:39:41 2015] : Andrei: [1d100(6)] = 6
[Wed May 27 20:39:44 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry
[Wed May 27 20:40:41 2015] : DM: ooc Apologies... set-up (and pizza)
[Wed May 27 20:40:54 2015] : Linden: ooc np
[Wed May 27 20:41:03 2015] : DM: Andrei, you get a surprise action
[Wed May 27 20:41:29 2015] : Andrei: ooc I can't see any of them?
[Wed May 27 20:41:33 2015] : DM: no
[Wed May 27 20:41:58 2015] : Andrei: ooc then I'll ready an action to attack the first visible enemy within 30'.
[Wed May 27 20:42:06 2015] : Andrei: ooc hand crossbow attack.
[Wed May 27 20:42:52 2015] : DM: you are behind a pillar, but OK
[Wed May 27 20:43:45 2015] : DM: There is the sound of someone slapping skin, and some muffled laughs
[Wed May 27 20:43:46 2015] : Andrei: ooc cuts down my field of fire but keeps me hidden
[Wed May 27 20:44:37 2015] : DM: Someone casts a spell
[Wed May 27 20:44:41 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 20:44:44 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 17] = 31
[Wed May 27 20:45:22 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 27 20:45:57 2015] : Linden: "Entangle"
[Wed May 27 20:45:57 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed May 27 20:46:28 2015] : Andrei: ooc boo!
[Wed May 27 20:46:51 2015] : DM: Reflex saves from Mardram, Mary and Linden
[Wed May 27 20:47:02 2015] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed May 27 20:47:03 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed May 27 20:47:11 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 [Wed May 27 20:47:31 2015] : DM: Linden is entangled
[Wed May 27 20:47:41 2015] : DM: Another spell is cast...
[Wed May 27 20:47:45 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 20:47:50 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(18) + 17] = 35
[Wed May 27 20:47:51 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 27 20:48:06 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed May 27 20:48:07 2015] : Mary: ooc Hmm, sounds like it might be a spell
[Wed May 27 20:48:26 2015] : Linden: "Darkness"
[Wed May 27 20:49:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc feature request: a circle tool for the map.
[Wed May 27 20:49:27 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 27 20:49:41 2015] : DM: My circles are painful :-)
[Wed May 27 20:49:49 2015] : Mary: ooc Sounds like a handy feature
[Wed May 27 20:49:57 2015] : DM: Linden and Mardram are plunged into darkness
[Wed May 27 20:50:14 2015] : DM: The darkness suppresses the light spell
[Wed May 27 20:50:26 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 20:51:29 2015] : DM: ooc entangle DC is 14 BTW
[Wed May 27 20:51:47 2015] : DM: Andrei drops in initiative
[Wed May 27 20:51:50 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 27 20:52:15 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry - missed a beat there
[Wed May 27 20:52:59 2015] : Linden: Moving out of the entangled area.
[Wed May 27 20:53:00 2015] : DM: You are entangled
[Wed May 27 20:53:23 2015] : Linden: Move at half speed
[Wed May 27 20:53:24 2015] : DM: Str or escape artist
[Wed May 27 20:53:35 2015] : DM: OK
[Wed May 27 20:53:51 2015] : Linden: Casting stone skin.
[Wed May 27 20:53:53 2015] : Linden: Done
[Wed May 27 20:54:00 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 20:54:15 2015] : Andrei: Andrei still can't see any foes
[Wed May 27 20:54:18 2015] : Andrei: An
[Wed May 27 20:54:27 2015] : Andrei: Andrei remains hidden
[Wed May 27 20:54:49 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed May 27 20:54:57 2015] : Jin: ooc me first.
[Wed May 27 20:55:00 2015] : Jin: ooc ?
[Wed May 27 20:55:03 2015] : DM: ooc Sorry
[Wed May 27 20:55:08 2015] : Mardram: ooc np
[Wed May 27 20:55:14 2015] : DM: ooc I missed you off my list :-O
[Wed May 27 20:55:17 2015] : DM: Jin
[Wed May 27 20:55:18 2015] : Jin: ooc no prob, lol, fancy me actually noticing!
[Wed May 27 20:55:31 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 27 20:55:44 2015] : Jin: Jin tries to use all her senses to "feel" the enemy, basically looking into thin air, but probing with skin, ears, smell.
[Wed May 27 20:55:51 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed May 27 20:56:19 2015] : DM: Jin feels 'The Love Tonight' but not the location of the dwarfs
[Wed May 27 20:56:39 2015] : Jin: She then attacks randomly in front of her, hoping the breadth of her shield might hit something and touch the creatures
[Wed May 27 20:56:49 2015] : DM: Doing anything else?
[Wed May 27 20:56:59 2015] : Jin: ooc I'm moving 5 feet into the tunnel and then jhitting
[Wed May 27 20:57:03 2015] : Jin: *hitting
[Wed May 27 20:57:14 2015] : DM: Jin swings wildly
[Wed May 27 20:57:19 2015] : Jin: ooc well, not hitting but swinging.
[Wed May 27 20:57:22 2015] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(4) + 12] = 16 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 - Add [1d6(4)] = 4 Fire damage
[Wed May 27 20:57:26 2015] : Jin: Quickdraw Shield +1: Attack: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22 - Damage: [1d3(1) + 1] = 2 HP. [Wed May 27 20:57:29 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 27 20:57:30 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 27 20:58:09 2015] : DM: ooc you heard spellcasting from inside the cave (i.e. they went past you)
[Wed May 27 20:58:28 2015] : DM: ooc I'll let you reconsider as it seems that wasn't obvious
[Wed May 27 20:58:39 2015] : Jin: ooc oh, ok.
[Wed May 27 20:59:06 2015] : Jin: ooc can I go into the entangled area without being entangled?
[Wed May 27 20:59:13 2015] : Jin: ooc or do I have to go round it?
[Wed May 27 20:59:21 2015] : DM: Purple is magical darkness
[Wed May 27 20:59:27 2015] : DM: green is entangle
[Wed May 27 20:59:31 2015] : Jin: ooc ah ok.
[Wed May 27 20:59:36 2015] : DM: You can't see the entangle
[Wed May 27 20:59:41 2015] : Jin: Jin tries to stay at the endge of the darkness.
[Wed May 27 20:59:54 2015] : Jin: swingeing there
[Wed May 27 20:59:57 2015] : Jin: swinging
[Wed May 27 20:59:59 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 27 21:00:06 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed May 27 21:00:22 2015] : Mardram: Mardram moves out of the darkness and entangle
[Wed May 27 21:00:38 2015] : Andrei: ooc do we have a glitterduster on board?
[Wed May 27 21:00:46 2015] : Linden: ooc no
[Wed May 27 21:00:58 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 27 21:01:01 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed May 27 21:01:02 2015] : Andrei: ooc right, I'm buying a wand and putting some ranks in UMD.
[Wed May 27 21:01:04 2015] : DM: ooc sounds like a magic wand that's all fluffy
[Wed May 27 21:01:16 2015] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed May 27 21:01:42 2015] : DM: [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed May 27 21:01:53 2015] : DM: Linden, touch AC?
[Wed May 27 21:02:03 2015] : Linden: ooc 13
[Wed May 27 21:02:43 2015] : Linden: ooc I have no idea what f/bs stands for.
[Wed May 27 21:02:45 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 21:02:49 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(8) + 17] = 25
[Wed May 27 21:03:03 2015] : DM: ooc LOL, I was wondering what that was
[Wed May 27 21:03:27 2015] : DM: Linden hears someone very close casting shocking grasp
[Wed May 27 21:03:35 2015] : Linden: ooc from barkskin.
[Wed May 27 21:03:37 2015] : DM: They touch him
[Wed May 27 21:03:51 2015] : DM: [15d6(6,2,3,5,1,2,4,1,6,3,4,3,3,3,5)] = 51
[Wed May 27 21:03:55 2015] : Andrei: ooc bzzzzzt!
[Wed May 27 21:03:55 2015] : DM: err
[Wed May 27 21:04:00 2015] : DM: [5d6(4,3,6,6,2)] = 21
[Wed May 27 21:04:07 2015] : DM: 21 damage
[Wed May 27 21:04:25 2015] : Mary: ooc Much better
[Wed May 27 21:04:45 2015] : DM: +3 extra
[Wed May 27 21:04:57 2015] : Linden: ooc 3
[Wed May 27 21:05:21 2015] : Jin: ooc brb
[Wed May 27 21:05:21 2015] : DM: ooc sorry, lost me
[Wed May 27 21:05:42 2015] : Linden: ooc my 3 is clickable
[Wed May 27 21:05:42 2015] : DM: ooc they have a bab of 3, so the roll was 13
[Wed May 27 21:05:55 2015] : DM: 24 damage
[Wed May 27 21:06:40 2015] : DM: From out of the darkness, a large snowy white cat emerges and pounces on Jin
[Wed May 27 21:07:13 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Bite: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18 , Damage: [2d6(2,5) + 8] = 15 HP and Grab ([1d20(4) + 14] = 18 vs CMD) [Wed May 27 21:07:17 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Claw: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17 , Damage: [2d4(3,3) + 8] = 14 HP and Grab ([1d20(11) + 14] = 25 vs CMD). [Wed May 27 21:07:18 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Claw: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 , Damage: [2d4(3,3) + 8] = 14 HP and Grab ([1d20(7) + 14] = 21 vs CMD). [Wed May 27 21:07:19 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Rake 1: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 , Damage: [2d4(1,4) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab ([1d20(7) + 14] = 21 vs CMD) [Wed May 27 21:07:52 2015] : DM: 13 damage, not grabbed
[Wed May 27 21:08:27 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 21:08:33 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(15) + 17] = 32
[Wed May 27 21:08:36 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 27 21:08:50 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed May 27 21:08:56 2015] : DM: Mary, fort save please
[Wed May 27 21:09:05 2015] : Mary: Fortitude: White Fang [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed May 27 21:09:21 2015] : Mary: Fortitude: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 [Wed May 27 21:09:30 2015] : DM: Mary shakes off the curse
[Wed May 27 21:09:30 2015] : Mary: ooc Oops, sorry about that
[Wed May 27 21:09:44 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 27 21:10:06 2015] : DM: You can't see anyone and you are in an entangle spell
[Wed May 27 21:10:16 2015] : Mary: Mary casts Aspect of the Falcon (+3 to Perception, +1 to ranged attacks, critical multiplier for (cross)bows19-20/x3, for 8 minutes)
[Wed May 27 21:10:45 2015] : Linden: ooc DC 15 + spell level because you're entangled
[Wed May 27 21:11:20 2015] : DM: She isn't entangled
[Wed May 27 21:11:25 2015] : DM: She made the save
[Wed May 27 21:11:38 2015] : Linden: ooc ok
[Wed May 27 21:11:50 2015] : DM: Done?
[Wed May 27 21:11:53 2015] : Mary: Mary moves away from the pit
[Wed May 27 21:12:14 2015] : Mary: Done
[Wed May 27 21:12:19 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 27 21:12:40 2015] : Linden: ooc Does D look like "Doc"?
[Wed May 27 21:12:42 2015] : Andrei: ooc I have to go for 10 minutes - back later.
[Wed May 27 21:12:49 2015] : DM: ooc apologies if this is a bit slow, it's not easy
[Wed May 27 21:13:06 2015] : DM: D looks like he's in pitch darkness
[Wed May 27 21:13:22 2015] : DM: You are also in the dark
[Wed May 27 21:13:22 2015] : Mary: ooc It's all right, gives me time to wake up ;)
[Wed May 27 21:13:52 2015] : DM: You are aware that someone is next to you and just electrocuted you
[Wed May 27 21:14:22 2015] : Linden: Casting dispel magic defensively on W.
[Wed May 27 21:14:30 2015] : Linden: Defensive Casting III: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28 vs DC 21
[Wed May 27 21:14:47 2015] : DM: ooc targeted?
[Wed May 27 21:15:16 2015] : DM: 50% miss chance for total concealment?
[Wed May 27 21:15:31 2015] : DM: GT 50 = hit
[Wed May 27 21:15:32 2015] : DM: [5d100(81,6,66,88,37)] = 278
[Wed May 27 21:15:37 2015] : DM: [1d100(6)] = 6
[Wed May 27 21:15:54 2015] : DM: You fail to target the dwarf in the dark
[Wed May 27 21:17:01 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 27 21:17:06 2015] : Linden: Dispel Magic: [1d10(7) + 8] = 15 vs DC 11 + caster level
[Wed May 27 21:17:42 2015] : DM: You missed, but it failed anyway
[Wed May 27 21:17:57 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 27 21:18:59 2015] : Jin: Turning around, Jin sees a big thing.
[Wed May 27 21:19:20 2015] : DM: Err, I assume you missed it attacking you
[Wed May 27 21:19:21 2015] : Jin: "And is startled, but gathers her wits in a bereeze and swings her sword.
[Wed May 27 21:19:35 2015] : Jin: ooc yes lol
[Wed May 27 21:19:38 2015] : Jin: ooc never mind ;)
[Wed May 27 21:19:49 2015] : Jin: 13 Damage: Jin takes 13 damage. [Wed May 27 21:20:01 2015] : Jin: Flaming scimitar +1 (TWF): Attack 1: [1d20(3) + 12] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 - Add [1d6(3)] = 3 Fire damage
[Wed May 27 21:20:03 2015] : Jin: Quickdraw Shield +1: Attack: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19 - Damage: [1d3(3) + 1] = 4 HP. [Wed May 27 21:20:38 2015] : Jin: ooc can I push a think twice as big as me?
[Wed May 27 21:20:47 2015] : Jin: CMD: [10 + 17] = 27 (+1 against grapple and disarm)
[Wed May 27 21:20:50 2015] : DM: No
[Wed May 27 21:20:57 2015] : Jin: ooc oh well. :)
[Wed May 27 21:21:18 2015] : DM: Jin hits it on the backswing with her sword
[Wed May 27 21:21:45 2015] : Jin: done, I guess. In all senses of the word.
[Wed May 27 21:21:51 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed May 27 21:22:04 2015] : Mardram: Lantern Archon: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Lantern Archon (AC 15, 17 HP, DR 10/Evil, CMD 8, CMB-2, Fly 60 ft (perfect)) lasts for 8 rounds. Immune: Electricity, Petrification
[Wed May 27 21:22:05 2015] : Mardram: 1d3: Mardram completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(2)] = 2 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed May 27 21:22:17 2015] : DM: You ar ein darkness
[Wed May 27 21:22:23 2015] : DM: You are in darkness
[Wed May 27 21:22:33 2015] : Mardram: ooc but I can see the lit areas
[Wed May 27 21:22:48 2015] : DM: Actually, probably not in darkness, just a dodgy circle
[Wed May 27 21:22:56 2015] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed May 27 21:23:02 2015] : DM: Done?
[Wed May 27 21:23:19 2015] : Mardram: ooc need 2 summon counters
[Wed May 27 21:24:24 2015] : Mardram: ooc both attack nearest - 60ft darkvision
[Wed May 27 21:24:37 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(2)] = 2 HP
[1d20(13) + 3] = 16 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP

[Wed May 27 21:24:38 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP
[1d20(14) + 3] = 17 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(5)] = 5 HP

[Wed May 27 21:25:05 2015] : DM: 4 hits
[Wed May 27 21:25:19 2015] : Mardram: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Mardram begins a Summon spell.
[Wed May 27 21:25:23 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed May 27 21:26:31 2015] : Mardram: ooc D should be inside Aura of Menace
[Wed May 27 21:26:34 2015] : DM: The wizard steps away from Linden
[Wed May 27 21:26:45 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed May 27 21:26:50 2015] : DM: Mending: Level 0 - Mends [1d4(3)] = 3 points of damage on one object of up to 8 lbs
[Wed May 27 21:26:54 2015] : DM: ooc grr
[Wed May 27 21:26:57 2015] : DM: Menaced
[Wed May 27 21:27:14 2015] : Mardram: ooc -2 attack, AC and Saves :)
[Wed May 27 21:27:39 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save
[Wed May 27 21:27:40 2015] : Mardram: ooc oh, and they are 10ft in the air
[Wed May 27 21:27:46 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 21:28:04 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed May 27 21:28:17 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed May 27 21:28:43 2015] : Mardram: "they're summoning a pit!"
[Wed May 27 21:28:54 2015] : Mary: "A spiked one"
[Wed May 27 21:29:07 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save
[Wed May 27 21:29:14 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed May 27 21:29:19 2015] : Jin: ooc :D
[Wed May 27 21:29:49 2015] : DM: Jin manages to jump backwards
[Wed May 27 21:30:59 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 21:31:17 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed May 27 21:31:20 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 27 21:31:44 2015] : DM: Mary, Will save please
[Wed May 27 21:31:51 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(4) + 17] = 21
[Wed May 27 21:32:10 2015] : Mardram: ooc 2x Aura saves for S
[Wed May 27 21:32:21 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed May 27 21:32:22 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed May 27 21:32:29 2015] : Mardram: ooc booo
[Wed May 27 21:32:34 2015] : Andrei: ooc back
[Wed May 27 21:32:37 2015] : DM: Mary, Will save please
[Wed May 27 21:33:00 2015] : Mary: Will: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24 [Wed May 27 21:33:11 2015] : DM: Mary shakes off another attack
[Wed May 27 21:33:33 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save please
[Wed May 27 21:33:37 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 21:33:42 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 27 21:33:44 2015] : Mary: ooc Doing good against the magic for once
[Wed May 27 21:33:52 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed May 27 21:34:08 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save please
[Wed May 27 21:34:46 2015] : Mardram: "watch your feet!"
[Wed May 27 21:35:23 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 21:35:43 2015] : Andrei: ooc what is the orange square?
[Wed May 27 21:35:44 2015] : DM: ooc the orange box is a 30 ft spiked pit
[Wed May 27 21:36:13 2015] : Andrei: ooc a good time to go the other way...
[Wed May 27 21:36:31 2015] : Andrei: ooc hmm
[Wed May 27 21:36:55 2015] : DM: Jin, reflex save please
[Wed May 27 21:37:05 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed May 27 21:37:09 2015] : DM: And another
[Wed May 27 21:37:12 2015] : Jin: ooc oh.
[Wed May 27 21:37:14 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 27 21:37:24 2015] : Jin: right. This balances the previous 20
[Wed May 27 21:37:33 2015] : Andrei: Andrei steps around the pillar, trying to get in position for an attack
[Wed May 27 21:37:52 2015] : Andrei: ooc attacking S
[Wed May 27 21:37:54 2015] : DM: Jin drops her sword as the grease hits home... She tries to stop it, but to her horror it drops into the pit
[Wed May 27 21:37:54 2015] : Andrei: Masterwork Hand Crossbow: Attack 1: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 - Damage: [1d4(3)] = 3

[Wed May 27 21:37:57 2015] : Andrei: Sneak attack: Damage: [4d6(2,6,1,3)] = 12 HP
[Wed May 27 21:38:02 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed May 27 21:38:18 2015] : Jin: ooc you did play both hands? ;)
[Wed May 27 21:38:28 2015] : Jin: ooc my sword and my shield?
[Wed May 27 21:38:38 2015] : DM: Andrei pierces the tiger
[Wed May 27 21:38:59 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 27 21:39:30 2015] : DM: ooc just thw seord
[Wed May 27 21:39:38 2015] : DM: ooc just the sword
[Wed May 27 21:39:42 2015] : Mary: Mary move along
[Wed May 27 21:39:51 2015] : DM: reflex save
[Wed May 27 21:40:13 2015] : Mary: ooc No enemies in sight?
[Wed May 27 21:40:17 2015] : DM: reflex save
[Wed May 27 21:40:18 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 [Wed May 27 21:40:23 2015] : DM: And another
[Wed May 27 21:40:28 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 [Wed May 27 21:40:54 2015] : DM: Mary blunders about in complete darkness through the entangling masses, but keeps her feet
[Wed May 27 21:41:21 2015] : Mary: ooc I moved towards the wall, and went right from there
[Wed May 27 21:41:23 2015] : DM: Mary can't see any enemies
[Wed May 27 21:41:42 2015] : DM: Mardram is visible
[Wed May 27 21:41:50 2015] : Mary: Moving towards Mardram now, and then done
[Wed May 27 21:41:50 2015] : Mardram: ooc o/
[Wed May 27 21:42:14 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 27 21:42:22 2015] : DM: You are still in the dark
[Wed May 27 21:42:36 2015] : DM: There is noise all about you
[Wed May 27 21:42:58 2015] : DM: You know that there is a wall just to your South
[Wed May 27 21:43:08 2015] : Linden: Casting fireball to get W and D.
[Wed May 27 21:43:25 2015] : DM: You don't know where D is
[Wed May 27 21:43:35 2015] : DM: You only have a rough idea of W
[Wed May 27 21:44:14 2015] : DM: You can still blast that area
[Wed May 27 21:44:21 2015] : Linden: Aiming the fireball to cover the largest amout of dark area on that side.
[Wed May 27 21:44:31 2015] : DM: Fair enough
[Wed May 27 21:45:10 2015] : Linden: Fireball: [8d6(5,3,1,3,2,1,5,4)] = 24 fire damage. DC19 for [24 / 2] = 12.
[Wed May 27 21:45:15 2015] : Linden: Fireball: [8d6(1,1,4,4,2,3,2,2)] = 19 fire damage.
[Wed May 27 21:45:36 2015] : DM: ooc which one?
[Wed May 27 21:45:37 2015] : Linden: Done
[Wed May 27 21:45:47 2015] : Linden: ooc one each
[Wed May 27 21:45:52 2015] : DM: ooc ah
[Wed May 27 21:45:55 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed May 27 21:46:03 2015] : Andrei: ooc ooh, catch fire! :)
[Wed May 27 21:46:03 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed May 27 21:46:46 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 27 21:47:10 2015] : DM: You are at the edge of a pit
[Wed May 27 21:47:22 2015] : DM: Your sword just dropped into it
[Wed May 27 21:49:13 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 27 21:49:19 2015] : Jin: ooc sorry
[Wed May 27 21:50:01 2015] : Jin: ooc I can't get into the tpit can I?
[Wed May 27 21:50:21 2015] : Mardram: ooc well you can, but it'll really hurt
[Wed May 27 21:50:22 2015] : DM: You can... It's 30 ft, and spiked at the bottom
[Wed May 27 21:50:30 2015] : DM: 5 m
[Wed May 27 21:50:53 2015] : DM: err
[Wed May 27 21:50:54 2015] : DM: 10 m
[Wed May 27 21:51:23 2015] : DM: last attempt: 9 m
[Wed May 27 21:52:00 2015] : Mary: ooc 9 m is close enough :)
[Wed May 27 21:52:01 2015] : Jin: ooc on phone this is a bit hard. Can we take 5 min?
[Wed May 27 21:52:09 2015] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed May 27 21:56:05 2015] : DM: I think I need to stick to monsters... prepping these guys took a while and it's hard to keep track!
[Wed May 27 21:56:44 2015] : Andrei: ooc there's a reason I go for "Boss + Mooks" :)
[Wed May 27 21:57:12 2015] : Mardram: I'm sure it is. Its pretty heavy going and the added effects make it harder
[Wed May 27 21:58:02 2015] : Mardram: Are we only 3 rounds in?
[Wed May 27 21:58:10 2015] : DM: Is the light source on the floor?
[Wed May 27 21:58:19 2015] : DM: Or should it be moving?
[Wed May 27 21:58:30 2015] : Mardram: the one by the tunnel is static
[Wed May 27 21:58:32 2015] : DM: I think we are Bert
[Wed May 27 21:58:41 2015] : Mardram: I thought the other was with Linden
[Wed May 27 21:59:55 2015] : DM: Obviously the light is negated inside the darkness spell
[Wed May 27 22:02:15 2015] : Linden: sorry forgot move the light.
[Wed May 27 22:02:53 2015] : DM: np
[Wed May 27 22:04:21 2015] : Jin: back
[Wed May 27 22:04:40 2015] : Mary: wb :)
[Wed May 27 22:05:02 2015] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed May 27 22:05:14 2015] : Jin: ooc I am a bit at a loss as to whether I can get my wsword back ever?
[Wed May 27 22:05:23 2015] : DM: You can... It's 30 ft, and spiked at the bottom
[Wed May 27 22:05:30 2015] : Andrei: ooc you will be able to, just not immediately.
[Wed May 27 22:05:38 2015] : Mardram: ooc but does the pit close up after the spell ends?
[Wed May 27 22:05:39 2015] : DM: The spell lasts 7 rounds
[Wed May 27 22:05:46 2015] : DM: err, 6
[Wed May 27 22:05:48 2015] : Jin: ooc what Bert said
[Wed May 27 22:06:09 2015] : Jin: ooc ie. would Jin know that the pit closes, probably not, and would she think that her sword will be eaten, probably too.
[Wed May 27 22:06:23 2015] : Linden: ooc minecraft physics would cause the sword to float upwards until the next air block...
[Wed May 27 22:06:27 2015] : Jin: ooc so I am going to play it that way.
[Wed May 27 22:06:30 2015] : DM: no, it is 7 rounds
[Wed May 27 22:06:46 2015] : Jin: ooc see, that's my problame, I am better at minecraft physics ;)
[Wed May 27 22:07:21 2015] : DM: Would Jin be concerned that if she goes for the sword her companions may be killed
[Wed May 27 22:07:21 2015] : Jin: Jin is a bit panicked at seeing her sword at the bottom of a pit that wasn't wthere a few seconds before
[Wed May 27 22:07:43 2015] : DM: then she would follow
[Wed May 27 22:07:46 2015] : Jin: ooc that too.
[Wed May 27 22:08:01 2015] : Mardram: ooc apparently not! (judgmental glare)
[Wed May 27 22:08:02 2015] : Jin: ooc the black thing is a pillar?
[Wed May 27 22:08:09 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed May 27 22:09:04 2015] : DM: You can see because of your low light vision
[Wed May 27 22:09:07 2015] : Jin: Jin tries to assess the situation and decides to abandon her wsword, hoping she can still be of use without it
[Wed May 27 22:09:27 2015] : Jin: ooc I need to go around all the things.
[Wed May 27 22:09:30 2015] : Jin: ooc hmpf
[Wed May 27 22:10:01 2015] : Jin: Jin moves to her companions, ready to charge the enemy
[Wed May 27 22:10:04 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 27 22:10:14 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed May 27 22:10:26 2015] : Mardram: Medium Earth Elemental: Mardram completes his Summon Monster IV spell - Augmented Medium Earth Elemental (AC 18; HP 42; CMD 18; speed 20, plus burrow 20) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed May 27 22:11:13 2015] : Mardram: Elemental closes on nearest enemy
[Wed May 27 22:11:20 2015] : Mardram: Slam - Earth Mastery & Power Attack: Medium Earth Elemental: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15; Damage: [1d8(5) + 14] = 19 HP
[Wed May 27 22:11:26 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed May 27 22:11:47 2015] : Mardram: Archons also attack S
[Wed May 27 22:11:51 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(3)] = 3 HP
[1d20(9) + 3] = 12 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP

[Wed May 27 22:11:52 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP
[1d20(4) + 3] = 7 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP

[Wed May 27 22:13:02 2015] : DM: - 4 for ally in way
[Wed May 27 22:13:16 2015] : Mardram: ooc move first then
[Wed May 27 22:13:27 2015] : DM: 2 hits
[Wed May 27 22:14:13 2015] : Mardram: step forward into tangles and cast on Andrei
[Wed May 27 22:14:22 2015] : Mardram: Sanctuary: Level 1 - Mardram wards a creature from attacks for8 rounds. DC 17 Will save to attack
[Wed May 27 22:14:29 2015] : Mardram: Done
[Wed May 27 22:14:38 2015] : Andrei: ooc does it end if I attack?
[Wed May 27 22:14:46 2015] : DM: reflex save
[Wed May 27 22:14:52 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed May 27 22:14:55 2015] : Mary: ooc It usually does
[Wed May 27 22:15:02 2015] : DM: reflex save Mardram
[Wed May 27 22:15:18 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed May 27 22:15:29 2015] : Mardram: ooc crap, change to Barkskin?
[Wed May 27 22:15:33 2015] : DM: OK
[Wed May 27 22:15:45 2015] : DM: You are not entangled
[Wed May 27 22:15:46 2015] : Mardram: ooc sanctuary is stupid on martial char
[Wed May 27 22:16:17 2015] : Mary: ooc It does help him getting into position
[Wed May 27 22:16:17 2015] : DM: Done
[Wed May 27 22:16:19 2015] : DM: ?
[Wed May 27 22:16:21 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed May 27 22:16:44 2015] : Mardram: ooc sorry getting too many summons myself now
[Wed May 27 22:16:46 2015] : DM: S moves a little, then attacks the elemental
[Wed May 27 22:16:59 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Claw: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 , Damage: [2d4(1,4) + 8] = 13 HP and Grab ([1d20(20) + 14] = 34 vs CMD). [Wed May 27 22:17:00 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Claw: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 , Damage: [2d4(4,4) + 8] = 16 HP and Grab ([1d20(6) + 14] = 20 vs CMD). [Wed May 27 22:17:02 2015] : DM: Sneezy - Dire Siberian Tiger - Bite: [1d20(18) + 12] = 30 , Damage: [2d6(5,4) + 8] = 17 HP and Grab ([1d20(16) + 14] = 30 vs CMD) [Wed May 27 22:17:22 2015] : Mardram: ooc 3 hits = its dead
[Wed May 27 22:18:00 2015] : Mardram: ooc Archons are flying 10ft up
[Wed May 27 22:18:14 2015] : DM: sorry, accidentally moved darkness
[Wed May 27 22:18:44 2015] : DM: [1d12(9)] = 9
[Wed May 27 22:18:45 2015] : DM: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed May 27 22:19:03 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 22:19:06 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(9) + 17] = 26
[Wed May 27 22:19:09 2015] : Mardram: ooc 1xaura will save from W
[Wed May 27 22:19:10 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed May 27 22:19:12 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed May 27 22:19:25 2015] : DM: The wizard moves into the entangle (not that most of you can see him)
[Wed May 27 22:19:38 2015] : DM: !Lightning bolt!
[Wed May 27 22:20:01 2015] : DM: On S2, J, A and Mary
[Wed May 27 22:20:14 2015] : Mardram: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed May 27 22:20:20 2015] : DM: [6d6(6,2,5,3,2,1)] = 19
[Wed May 27 22:20:21 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 [Wed May 27 22:20:36 2015] : Mary: ooc Not sure I'm in that line
[Wed May 27 22:20:43 2015] : Andrei: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 3 + 6] = 25
[Wed May 27 22:20:44 2015] : DM: Plus an extra 3 damage to anyone in medim or heavy metal armour
[Wed May 27 22:20:45 2015] : Andrei: Evasion: At 2nd level and higher, a rogue can avoid even magical and unusual attacks with great agility. If she makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light Armour or no Armour. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.
[Wed May 27 22:21:07 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed May 27 22:21:44 2015] : DM: ooc happy? :-)
[Wed May 27 22:22:11 2015] : DM: DC 19
[Wed May 27 22:22:16 2015] : Mary: ooc Just looked differently from here, but not something I'd argue about :)
[Wed May 27 22:22:24 2015] : Jin: 19 Damage: Jin takes 19 damage. [Wed May 27 22:22:42 2015] : DM: Plus an extra 3 damage to anyone in medim or heavy metal armour
[Wed May 27 22:23:09 2015] : Mary: ooc I thought it was one bolt for 3 targets
[Wed May 27 22:23:29 2015] : DM: ooc not sure what you mean
[Wed May 27 22:23:38 2015] : Mary: 19 Damage: Mary takes 19 damage. [Wed May 27 22:23:42 2015] : Andrei: ooc lightning bolt hits a line
[Wed May 27 22:24:04 2015] : DM: Spellcraft
[Wed May 27 22:24:07 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(16) + 17] = 33
[Wed May 27 22:24:15 2015] : Jin: ooc does mithral count as metal?
[Wed May 27 22:24:28 2015] : Mary: ooc Yes, and with the 3 targets Craig mentioned, it looked like it would miss me from here
[Wed May 27 22:24:33 2015] : DM: Yes, but it may not be heavy armour
[Wed May 27 22:25:01 2015] : DM: Linden, fort save
[Wed May 27 22:25:12 2015] : Linden: Fortitude: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed May 27 22:25:28 2015] : DM: Linden shakes off the spell
[Wed May 27 22:25:43 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed May 27 22:26:17 2015] : Andrei: Andrei looks at the enemies, and assesses how injured they are.
[Wed May 27 22:26:29 2015] : Andrei: ooc are W and D both visible?
[Wed May 27 22:26:34 2015] : Jin: ooc indeed. treated as one down for weight
[Wed May 27 22:26:41 2015] : DM: The tiger looks most injured
[Wed May 27 22:26:46 2015] : Jin: ooc but you still have to be proficient with heavy to actually wear it.
[Wed May 27 22:26:49 2015] : DM: The wizard somewhat
[Wed May 27 22:26:54 2015] : Mardram: ooc are they not all in darkness?
[Wed May 27 22:27:08 2015] : Andrei: Andrei doesn't like the idea of tangling with the tiger
[Wed May 27 22:27:41 2015] : Andrei: Andrei reloads the crossbow and shoots the tiger again
[Wed May 27 22:27:45 2015] : Andrei: Masterwork Hand Crossbow: Attack 1: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18 - Damage: [1d4(3)] = 3

[Wed May 27 22:28:04 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed May 27 22:28:06 2015] : Andrei: Andrei seems to cope just fine with the lack of illumination
[Wed May 27 22:28:40 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 27 22:28:47 2015] : Andrei: ooc stepping back behind the pillar
[Wed May 27 22:29:42 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed May 27 22:29:45 2015] : Mary: Mary moves, the better to shoot anything coming out of the darkness
[Wed May 27 22:29:54 2015] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed May 27 22:29:58 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 [Wed May 27 22:30:02 2015] : DM: And again
[Wed May 27 22:30:10 2015] : Jin: [2 + 1] = 3
[Wed May 27 22:30:12 2015] : Mary: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 [Wed May 27 22:30:18 2015] : Jin: 3 Damage: Jin takes 3 damage. [Wed May 27 22:30:42 2015] : DM: Mary falls over into the entangled shrubbery
[Wed May 27 22:30:56 2015] : DM: Stumbling about in the dark is not all it's cracked up to be
[Wed May 27 22:31:05 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 27 22:31:16 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 27 22:31:32 2015] : DM: Mary is entangled
[Wed May 27 22:31:48 2015] : Linden: ooc Did you skip over me at some point?
[Wed May 27 22:32:04 2015] : DM: Hmm, maybe
[Wed May 27 22:32:15 2015] : DM: Dammit
[Wed May 27 22:32:19 2015] : DM: I have Jin twice
[Wed May 27 22:32:23 2015] : DM: Linden
[Wed May 27 22:32:33 2015] : Mardram: ooc Jinden?
[Wed May 27 22:32:52 2015] : Jin: ooc yep ;)
[Wed May 27 22:32:55 2015] : DM: Should have been before Mardram
[Wed May 27 22:32:59 2015] : Jin: ooc he's got our short names
[Wed May 27 22:33:02 2015] : Jin: ooc Jin and Lin
[Wed May 27 22:33:09 2015] : Jin: ooc and a bad handwriting :D
[Wed May 27 22:33:17 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 27 22:33:29 2015] : Linden: (i'll let the DM decide if this works...)
[Wed May 27 22:34:11 2015] : DM: Enchant me ;-)
[Wed May 27 22:34:26 2015] : Linden: Linden casts an illusion of a powerful light spell at the darkness, hoping the darkness believes the spell and is dispels.
[Wed May 27 22:34:31 2015] : Linden: Major Image: DC21 to disbelieve.
[Wed May 27 22:34:35 2015] : Mardram: ooc :O
[Wed May 27 22:34:44 2015] : DM: ooc ROFL
[Wed May 27 22:35:01 2015] : Andrei: ooc that gets complex very fast :)
[Wed May 27 22:35:07 2015] : Linden: ooc if you want to rationalize it the caster could believe and end the spell.
[Wed May 27 22:35:13 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed May 27 22:35:19 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 27 22:35:20 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed May 27 22:35:28 2015] : Mardram: ooc 'rationalise' lol
[Wed May 27 22:35:32 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed May 27 22:36:19 2015] : DM: The darkness is unaffected, however you hear a gasp from two of the dwarves who suddenly believe themselves to be visible
[Wed May 27 22:37:10 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed May 27 22:37:39 2015] : Jin: ooc the gasp was from whom?
[Wed May 27 22:37:45 2015] : Jin: ooc ie we don't see them?
[Wed May 27 22:37:46 2015] : DM: The gasps came from left and right BTW
[Wed May 27 22:37:52 2015] : Jin: ooc exactly.
[Wed May 27 22:38:07 2015] : Jin: ooc the wizard I can see right?
[Wed May 27 22:38:11 2015] : DM: Only Linden heard
[Wed May 27 22:38:17 2015] : DM: No
[Wed May 27 22:38:40 2015] : DM: All 3 are in darkness
[Wed May 27 22:38:42 2015] : Jin: ooc not even the frill of his robes?
[Wed May 27 22:38:46 2015] : DM: LOL
[Wed May 27 22:38:52 2015] : Jin: ooc like flying about outside of the darkness?
[Wed May 27 22:38:55 2015] : Jin: ooc ;)
[Wed May 27 22:39:00 2015] : Jin: ooc mean mean DM
[Wed May 27 22:39:16 2015] : Mary: ooc Yes, and loving it ;)
[Wed May 27 22:39:37 2015] : Jin: ooc btw, am I not entangled or something? I forgot about that
[Wed May 27 22:39:53 2015] : DM: Err, I think you are fine
[Wed May 27 22:40:00 2015] : Jin: ooc and the yellow lines are irrelevant now, or do they still work?
[Wed May 27 22:40:05 2015] : DM: reflex save
[Wed May 27 22:40:11 2015] : Jin: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed May 27 22:40:22 2015] : DM: Still active, but supressed in the darkness
[Wed May 27 22:40:27 2015] : Jin: ooc k
[Wed May 27 22:40:29 2015] : DM: You are still finr
[Wed May 27 22:40:32 2015] : DM: fine
[Wed May 27 22:40:41 2015] : Jin: ooc I haven't much to do if I don't see anyone.
[Wed May 27 22:41:02 2015] : Jin: Jin joins all her companions to perfect the line behind the pillar.
[Wed May 27 22:41:13 2015] : Jin: ooc or not, she'd rather make a J
[Wed May 27 22:41:17 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 27 22:41:18 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed May 27 22:41:35 2015] : DM: ooc back to your normal position
[Wed May 27 22:42:53 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed May 27 22:42:58 2015] : Linden: ooc thinking...
[Wed May 27 22:43:27 2015] : Linden: ooc what can I see? Nothing?
[Wed May 27 22:43:32 2015] : DM: No
[Wed May 27 22:43:37 2015] : DM: Perception
[Wed May 27 22:43:41 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed May 27 22:44:02 2015] : DM: You are vaguely aware of the locations of the dwarves/tiger
[Wed May 27 22:44:23 2015] : DM: To within 5 ft
[Wed May 27 22:44:53 2015] : Linden: Moving towards W, casting minor image defensively.
[Wed May 27 22:45:05 2015] : Linden: Defensive Casting II: [1d20(19) + 14] = 33 vs DC 19
[Wed May 27 22:45:07 2015] : DM: reflex
[Wed May 27 22:45:14 2015] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed May 27 22:45:40 2015] : DM: Linden moves assertively forwards, but stumbles in the dark...
[Wed May 27 22:45:46 2015] : DM: Another reflex save
[Wed May 27 22:45:47 2015] : Linden: Concentration: [1d20(11) + 14] = 25
[Wed May 27 22:45:55 2015] : Linden: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed May 27 22:46:06 2015] : DM: Linden falls on his face
[Wed May 27 22:46:28 2015] : Linden: I'm still next to W though
[Wed May 27 22:46:52 2015] : DM: Sure
[Wed May 27 22:47:02 2015] : Linden: Still casting minor image.
[Wed May 27 22:47:28 2015] : Linden: A perfect brightly glowing image surrounding and mimicking the dwarf as exactly as possible.
[Wed May 27 22:47:30 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed May 27 22:47:47 2015] : DM: spell level?
[Wed May 27 22:47:51 2015] : Linden: 2
[Wed May 27 22:48:08 2015] : DM: It does not overcome the darkness
[Wed May 27 22:48:29 2015] : DM: But he's now glowing
[Wed May 27 22:48:42 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed May 27 22:49:06 2015] : Mardram: ooc if I cast a light using a higher level slot, can it overcome darkness?
[Wed May 27 22:49:11 2015] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed May 27 22:49:31 2015] : DM: Yes
[Wed May 27 22:49:39 2015] : Jin: ooc brb, getting chcoclate cake
[Wed May 27 22:49:49 2015] : Jin: kid's birthday has its perks :P
[Wed May 27 22:50:30 2015] : Mardram: Mardram cast Light using a L3 slot onto a stone and throws it forward a little
[Wed May 27 22:50:47 2015] : Mary: ooc Mmm, chocolate cake *drool*
[Wed May 27 22:51:12 2015] : DM: Where did it go?
[Wed May 27 22:51:42 2015] : Linden: ooc to dispell the dark you need to cast light at the darkness (like a dispel magic spell).
[Wed May 27 22:51:53 2015] : Mardram: ooc ahh
[Wed May 27 22:52:06 2015] : DM: Reflex if moving
[Wed May 27 22:52:09 2015] : Linden: ooc or at least that's how I understand the rule.
[Wed May 27 22:52:19 2015] : Mardram: ooc not moving unless I need to
[Wed May 27 22:53:04 2015] : DM: ooc I'm happy with a stone, but Mardram can't throw it through the pillar
[Wed May 27 22:53:08 2015] : DM: Reflex save
[Wed May 27 22:53:18 2015] : Mardram: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed May 27 22:53:27 2015] : DM: Mardram is entangled
[Wed May 27 22:53:37 2015] : Mardram: ooc could throw it over by the Archon without moving
[Wed May 27 22:54:00 2015] : DM: DC 18 concentration check to cast
[Wed May 27 22:54:01 2015] : Mardram: ooc should cover the area I moved
[Wed May 27 22:54:10 2015] : Mardram: Constitution: [1d20(18) + 3] = 21
[Wed May 27 22:54:24 2015] : DM: OK
[Wed May 27 22:54:54 2015] : DM: Mardram's spell overlaps the darkness, effectively outshining it
[Wed May 27 22:55:13 2015] : Mardram: Light Ray: x2: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(6)] = 6 HP
[1d20(5) + 3] = 8 Ranged Touch (30ft); Damage: [1d6(4)] = 4 HP

[Wed May 27 22:55:22 2015] : Mardram: on S again
[Wed May 27 22:55:26 2015] : DM: 1 hit, on?
[Wed May 27 22:55:37 2015] : Mardram: done
[Wed May 27 22:55:46 2015] : DM: [6d20(19,19,15,6,20,16)] = 95
[Wed May 27 22:55:50 2015] : Andrei: ooc I'm going to have to fade out folks - completely knackered
[Wed May 27 22:55:51 2015] : DM: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed May 27 22:55:55 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry :(
[Wed May 27 22:56:20 2015] : DM: ooc shall we call it a night and pick up next week?
[Wed May 27 22:56:22 2015] : Mardram: ooc g'night
[Wed May 27 22:56:31 2015] : DM: night Henry
[Wed May 27 22:56:32 2015] : Mardram: ooc I wouldn't say no tbh
[Wed May 27 22:56:39 2015] : Andrei: ooc nn all
[Wed May 27 22:56:42 2015] : Andrei (exit): 22:56
[Wed May 27 22:56:45 2015] : Linden: ooc it is getting late.
[Wed May 27 22:57:03 2015] : Jin: yes for next week :)
[Wed May 27 22:57:08 2015] : Jin: ooc sorry
[Wed May 27 22:57:14 2015] : Mary: ooc Yes, it is. Around our usual quitting time
[Wed May 27 22:57:22 2015] : DM: GAME END