Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 13 20:12:46 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed May 13 20:13:10 2015] : Linden: "I'm wrecked and almost out of spells, just a few illusions left."
[Wed May 13 20:13:13 2015] : Mardram: "How is he still breathing?"
[Wed May 13 20:13:33 2015] : Linden: "It looks like the amulet has intervened somehow."
[Wed May 13 20:13:40 2015] : Mary: "What is that thing doing to him?"
[Wed May 13 20:13:45 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(11) + 18] = 29
[Wed May 13 20:14:23 2015] : Mardram: "I hope that thing can't get up here after us"
[Wed May 13 20:15:08 2015] : Mary: "So what? Are we moving out?"
[Wed May 13 20:15:21 2015] : Linden: ooc its the amulet from the evil priest, right? The one we cleansed?
[Wed May 13 20:15:22 2015] : DM: If you recall there was a boring room up the stairs that had a solid door.
[Wed May 13 20:15:26 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 13 20:15:36 2015] : Mardram: "I would heal his wounds, but I'm not sure thats a good idea while that amulet is still glowing"
[Wed May 13 20:16:00 2015] : Linden: "We should find somewhere secure to rest and recover spells."
[Wed May 13 20:16:09 2015] : Mary: "Let's at least get out of this room, before that bear returns"
[Wed May 13 20:16:40 2015] : Mardram: "How about that empty room upstairs?"
[Wed May 13 20:16:45 2015] : Linden: "Good idea."
[Wed May 13 20:16:59 2015] : Mary: "That should work for now"
[Wed May 13 20:17:00 2015] : Linden: Linden helps carry Andrei
[Wed May 13 20:17:32 2015] : Mary: Mary assists
[Wed May 13 20:17:40 2015] : DM: You make it into the room that formerly was of little interest.
[Wed May 13 20:17:46 2015] : Mardram: Mardram heads up quickly
[Wed May 13 20:17:50 2015] : DM: The door has a bar on the inside
[Wed May 13 20:19:05 2015] : Mardram: ooc iron, or cocktail?
[Wed May 13 20:19:11 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed May 13 20:19:17 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 13 20:19:40 2015] : Linden: Linden bars the door.
[Wed May 13 20:20:00 2015] : DM: It should be safe to rest here now that you have barred the door
[Wed May 13 20:20:39 2015] : Linden: ooc anyone have healing? I'm down to 4/37.
[Wed May 13 20:21:02 2015] : Mardram: "Now healing..."
[Wed May 13 20:21:06 2015] : Mardram: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(8,2,5) + 8] = 23 HP
[Wed May 13 20:21:20 2015] : Mardram: ooc on Linden
[Wed May 13 20:21:38 2015] : Mardram: "Mary?"
[Wed May 13 20:21:48 2015] : Linden: "Thanks, Mardram."
[Wed May 13 20:22:58 2015] : Mardram: Mardram examines Andrei and the amulet
[Wed May 13 20:23:36 2015] : Mary: HP Status 35 out of 72.
[Wed May 13 20:23:55 2015] : Mardram: Cure Moderate Wounds: Level 2 - Heals [2d8(4,4) + 7] = 15 HP
[Wed May 13 20:24:05 2015] : Mardram: Charm Animal: Level 1 - Mardram charms an animal (for some reason). DC 16 Will to resist
[Wed May 13 20:24:08 2015] : Mary: "I am down as well, but nowhere near dying yet"
[Wed May 13 20:24:08 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed May 13 20:24:21 2015] : Mardram: ooc miss-click
[Wed May 13 20:24:40 2015] : Mary: ooc Looked like it
[Wed May 13 20:24:43 2015] : Mardram: ooc 23 for Mary
[Wed May 13 20:24:48 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed May 13 20:24:54 2015] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed May 13 20:25:19 2015] : Mary: Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed May 13 20:25:32 2015] : Mardram: "That will do for now. I will cast my remaining spells before we rest"
[Wed May 13 20:26:10 2015] : Mary: "And there's also our wands"
[Wed May 13 20:26:33 2015] : Linden: "Is the amulet sustaining Andrei? Or has it done its work?"
[Wed May 13 20:26:44 2015] : Mary: "How is Andrei doing?"
[Wed May 13 20:26:57 2015] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed May 13 20:27:12 2015] : Mardram: Mardram tries to determine Andreis state
[Wed May 13 20:27:17 2015] : DM: The amulet is still warm. Andrei seems to be stable, and resting
[Wed May 13 20:27:50 2015] : Mary: Mary has a look at Andrei as well
[Wed May 13 20:27:52 2015] : Mary: Heal: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed May 13 20:28:06 2015] : Linden: "I'm concerned how positive energt from healing magic might interact with the necromantic amulet."
[Wed May 13 20:28:28 2015] : Mardram: "Yes, lets see if he wakes up first."
[Wed May 13 20:29:06 2015] : Mardram: "While we wait for that, does anyone have any idea how to handle that beast downstairs?"
[Wed May 13 20:29:22 2015] : Mary: "It does interfere with healing him, doesn't it? Still, it also seems to keep him alive"
[Wed May 13 20:29:29 2015] : Linden: "It was a werebear, vulnerable to silver weapons."
[Wed May 13 20:30:01 2015] : Mary: "Can it be charmed?"
[Wed May 13 20:30:28 2015] : Linden: "With magic?"
[Wed May 13 20:30:47 2015] : Mary: "Yes, I have that power, if I prepare for it"
[Wed May 13 20:31:34 2015] : Linden: "It's a thinking being, not a simple beast."
[Wed May 13 20:32:18 2015] : Mardram: "It didn't seem to be thinking for itself"
[Wed May 13 20:33:14 2015] : Mary: Mary tries to recall what she knows about were creatures
[Wed May 13 20:33:25 2015] : Mary: ooc What knowledge check?
[Wed May 13 20:34:23 2015] : DM: Umm
[Wed May 13 20:34:34 2015] : Mardram: ooc nature?
[Wed May 13 20:34:44 2015] : DM: Local
[Wed May 13 20:34:49 2015] : Mary: Knowledge Local: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed May 13 20:35:51 2015] : DM: Mary knows little about them
[Wed May 13 20:36:01 2015] : Mardram: Knowledge Local: [1d20(16) + 0] = 16
[Wed May 13 20:36:03 2015] : DM: I'll add arcana for the curse
[Wed May 13 20:36:10 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 18] = 37
[Wed May 13 20:36:38 2015] : DM: Linden remembers vast amounts about the curse from his student days
[Wed May 13 20:37:03 2015] : Mary: ooc Quite the student he must have been
[Wed May 13 20:37:20 2015] : DM: The moon phase element, vulnerability to silver...
[Wed May 13 20:38:20 2015] : DM: Wolfsbane as a cure for those infected
[Wed May 13 20:38:29 2015] : Linden: "Does everyone have silver weapons?"
[Wed May 13 20:38:40 2015] : Mardram: "Sadly I do not"
[Wed May 13 20:38:49 2015] : Mary: "No, I don't"
[Wed May 13 20:40:05 2015] : DM: Int checks
[Wed May 13 20:40:13 2015] : Linden: Intelligence: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed May 13 20:40:27 2015] : Mardram: Intelligence: [1d20(19) + 0] = 19
[Wed May 13 20:40:40 2015] : Mary: Intelligence: [1d20(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed May 13 20:41:42 2015] : Mardram: "Silver... Did I see some silver decorations downstairs?"
[Wed May 13 20:42:00 2015] : Mardram: "Perhaps they could be of some use"
[Wed May 13 20:42:13 2015] : Linden: "Perhaps I can improvise some sort of silver plating for your weapons?"
[Wed May 13 20:42:17 2015] : Mardram: ooc 6ft candlabrum
[Wed May 13 20:42:18 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(18) + 18] = 36
[Wed May 13 20:42:19 2015] : Mary: "You might be right about that. Want to take a look?"
[Wed May 13 20:42:40 2015] : DM: ooc craft alchemy
[Wed May 13 20:43:17 2015] : Linden: "But probably not, I'm no alchemist."
[Wed May 13 20:43:47 2015] : Mardram: "Andrei should be ok here while we look around"
[Wed May 13 20:43:49 2015] : DM: I don't think craft skills have to be trained
[Wed May 13 20:43:57 2015] : Linden: Craft: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed May 13 20:44:12 2015] : Mary: "We should be able to melt it, shouldn't we? And then dip the tip of our weapon in it?"
[Wed May 13 20:45:11 2015] : DM: Linden thinks that with enough heat he might be able to melt some silver onto weapons
[Wed May 13 20:45:30 2015] : Mary (exit): 20:45
[Wed May 13 20:45:32 2015] : Mardram: "How much heat would we need?"
[Wed May 13 20:45:39 2015] : Mary (enter): 20:45
[Wed May 13 20:45:45 2015] : Linden: "Did anyone see a forge?"
[Wed May 13 20:45:49 2015] : DM: ooc nearly 1000 degrees C
[Wed May 13 20:46:13 2015] : DM: ooc :-D But that's why we have magic I guess
[Wed May 13 20:46:25 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 13 20:47:04 2015] : Mardram: ooc what temp is a fire elemental? :)
[Wed May 13 20:47:12 2015] : DM: The other alternative is to use acid and electricity, which is probably what's meant by alchemically bonded silver
[Wed May 13 20:47:49 2015] : DM: Or to use the arms as crude clubs
[Wed May 13 20:48:06 2015] : DM: and the body as an improvised dire mace
[Wed May 13 20:48:52 2015] : DM: ooc apologies, I should let you guys think of solutions :-(
[Wed May 13 20:49:28 2015] : Mardram: ooc no, no go ahead :)
[Wed May 13 20:49:44 2015] : Mary: ooc I like the idea of using a fire elemental! :)
[Wed May 13 20:50:22 2015] : Mardram: "I will take a small arm to use a club due to my size"
[Wed May 13 20:50:56 2015] : Linden: "Perhaps break up small pieces to use as arrow heads?"
[Wed May 13 20:51:13 2015] : Mardram: "I can summon creatures to harry the beast and assist your attacks, Mary"
[Wed May 13 20:51:33 2015] : Mardram: "Although I do not think they will be able to directly harm it"
[Wed May 13 20:51:43 2015] : Mary: "That might work, if we could mould it. The arrow still has to fly straight and pierce the skin for it to be effective."
[Wed May 13 20:52:06 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Mary...
[Wed May 13 20:52:16 2015] : Mardram: "Good idea Linden. This will be very close range so hopefully will not have to too accurate"
[Wed May 13 20:52:52 2015] : Linden: "The silver could be cold worked into better shape."
[Wed May 13 20:53:22 2015] : Linden: "And then sharpened."
[Wed May 13 20:53:42 2015] : Mary: "Sounds like a plan"
[Wed May 13 20:54:08 2015] : Linden: Linden gets to work.
[Wed May 13 20:54:10 2015] : Mardram: "Linden, are these creatures susceptible to poison?"
[Wed May 13 20:54:27 2015] : Linden: "I don't recall any specific immunity."
[Wed May 13 20:55:08 2015] : DM: You made it down and back up to the balcony with the formerly animated candelabrum
[Wed May 13 20:55:26 2015] : DM: What are you using to work the silver?
[Wed May 13 20:55:33 2015] : Mardram: "I can summon a few creatures that are capable of poisoning a foe"
[Wed May 13 20:56:03 2015] : Linden: ooc the smith's tools that I've just "noticed" on my character sheet ;)
[Wed May 13 20:56:14 2015] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed May 13 20:56:24 2015] : Mardram: ooc "Portable smelting kit"
[Wed May 13 20:56:39 2015] : Linden: Linden attempts to cobble together some basic tools with any scrap iron or old weapons he can find.
[Wed May 13 20:56:51 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 13 20:56:57 2015] : Linden: With a heavy stone for a hammer.
[Wed May 13 20:57:36 2015] : DM: Craft arms and armour roll please
[Wed May 13 20:57:45 2015] : Linden: Craft: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed May 13 20:57:55 2015] : Mary: "I forgot all about my dagger: look, this is silver, isn't it?"
[Wed May 13 20:58:41 2015] : DM: Linden manages to bash together some crude weapons (-2 to attack)
[Wed May 13 20:59:09 2015] : Linden: I try to make about 12 arrow heads.
[Wed May 13 21:00:30 2015] : DM: Linden has 12 arrow heads
[Wed May 13 21:00:30 2015] : Linden: "These look a bit rough. Back in my old job I designed and enchanted. We had smithies and craftpeople to actually make the weapons. Better than nothing I suppose."
[Wed May 13 21:00:48 2015] : Mardram: "Nice work Linden"
[Wed May 13 21:01:05 2015] : Mary: "These look great. You've done a better job than I could have"
[Wed May 13 21:01:12 2015] : Mardram: "So we have a silver dagger, some clubs and some arrows"
[Wed May 13 21:01:28 2015] : ** Mardram found the F2 macro key **
[Wed May 13 21:01:58 2015] : DM: The task has taken you a good four hours.
[Wed May 13 21:02:12 2015] : DM: There has been no sign of activity outside the door
[Wed May 13 21:02:50 2015] : Linden: "Time to rest and regain spells now."
[Wed May 13 21:03:14 2015] : DM: Setting watches?
[Wed May 13 21:03:21 2015] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed May 13 21:03:49 2015] : Mardram: "Before we rest I will use the last of my healing"
[Wed May 13 21:03:51 2015] : DM: You pass the night uneventfully.
[Wed May 13 21:04:17 2015] : Mardram: Cure Serious Wounds: Level 3 - Heals [3d8(4,8,4) + 8] = 24 HP
[Wed May 13 21:04:25 2015] : Mardram: Cure Moderate Wounds: Level 2 - Heals [2d8(5,2) + 7] = 14 HP
[Wed May 13 21:04:33 2015] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 14 HP. [Wed May 13 21:04:40 2015] : Mardram: ooc 24 to mary
[Wed May 13 21:04:49 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 HP
[Wed May 13 21:04:50 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 HP
[Wed May 13 21:04:50 2015] : Mary: Healing: Regain 24 HP. [Wed May 13 21:04:55 2015] : Mardram: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed May 13 21:05:04 2015] : Mardram: ooc 12 to Linden
[Wed May 13 21:05:06 2015] : Mary: "Thank you"
[Wed May 13 21:05:15 2015] : Mardram: Healing: Regain 7 HP. [Wed May 13 21:06:23 2015] : Linden: ooc I'm at max HP now.
[Wed May 13 21:07:07 2015] : Mardram: "Are we ready to try again?"
[Wed May 13 21:07:21 2015] : Mardram: ooc who has the arrows?
[Wed May 13 21:07:25 2015] : Linden: "How is Andrei doing?"
[Wed May 13 21:07:29 2015] : Linden: ooc Mary as the arrows
[Wed May 13 21:07:31 2015] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed May 13 21:07:43 2015] : Mardram: Mardram examines Andrei
[Wed May 13 21:07:46 2015] : Cerndrik: Andrei looks much better, but he's still not awake
[Wed May 13 21:08:57 2015] : Linden: "I'm not sure we should decend until we're at full strength."
[Wed May 13 21:09:00 2015] : Mary: ooc Already added the arrows to my node :)
[Wed May 13 21:09:27 2015] : Mary: "Anyone wants this dagger?"
[Wed May 13 21:09:40 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc for narrative reasons, I'll tell you it's safe (ish)
[Wed May 13 21:09:43 2015] : Linden: "Keep it. You might run out of arros."
[Wed May 13 21:09:51 2015] : Mary: "OK"
[Wed May 13 21:10:08 2015] : Linden: "But maybe i've we're cautious and keep alert."
[Wed May 13 21:11:06 2015] : ** Mardram found the F2 macro key **
[Wed May 13 21:11:46 2015] : Linden: Linden, with a different set of spells, starts to decend back to the library.
[Wed May 13 21:12:16 2015] : Mardram: "One second"
[Wed May 13 21:12:18 2015] : Mardram: Bless: Level 1 - Mardram and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain +1 Morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear for 8 minutes.
[Wed May 13 21:12:19 2015] : DM: ooc oops
[Wed May 13 21:13:02 2015] : Mary: Mary casts a spell on herself
[Wed May 13 21:13:31 2015] : Mardram: Mardram casts a spell on himself
[Wed May 13 21:13:33 2015] : Mardram: Barkskin: Level 2 - Touched creature gains +3 natural armour bonus for 80 minutes
[Wed May 13 21:13:34 2015] : Mary: Mary casts Aspect of the Falcon (DC 13)
[Wed May 13 21:14:29 2015] : Mardram: ooc anyone else for Barkskin?
[Wed May 13 21:14:34 2015] : Linden: Fox's Cunning: +4 Int for 8 minutes.
[Wed May 13 21:15:20 2015] : Mardram: Barkskin: Level 2 - Touched creature gains +3 natural armour bonus for 80 minutes
[Wed May 13 21:15:20 2015] : Mardram: Barkskin: Level 2 - Touched creature gains +3 natural armour bonus for 80 minutes
[Wed May 13 21:15:30 2015] : Mardram: ooc barkskin for everyone!
[Wed May 13 21:15:31 2015] : DM: You descend back to the library
[Wed May 13 21:15:35 2015] : Mary: ooc Yes, please
[Wed May 13 21:16:22 2015] : DM: Andrei is safely tucked into the room upstairs
[Wed May 13 21:16:51 2015] : Linden: Linden tries to recall how to open the secret door.
[Wed May 13 21:16:58 2015] : DM: The room below is as before, though you are aware that there is a hidden door in the South-West
[Wed May 13 21:17:21 2015] : DM: Perception
[Wed May 13 21:17:33 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed May 13 21:17:49 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed May 13 21:17:57 2015] : DM: Linden manages to trace the mechanism to a book on the shelf.
[Wed May 13 21:18:03 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(1) + 16] = 17 (21 Undead, 19 Animals)
[Wed May 13 21:18:23 2015] : DM: Pulling the book should open the catch
[Wed May 13 21:18:28 2015] : Linden: I pull the book slowly (trying to open the door slowly).
[Wed May 13 21:20:26 2015] : DM: The catch on the door clicks, but the door does not swing
[Wed May 13 21:20:42 2015] : Linden: "Mardram, after you?"
[Wed May 13 21:20:47 2015] : DM: You will have to pull the case forwards
[Wed May 13 21:21:19 2015] : Linden: I step back and let someone with more AC open the door.
[Wed May 13 21:21:30 2015] : Mardram: Mardram grips the bookcase and tries to edge it backwards
[Wed May 13 21:21:53 2015] : Mary: Mary assists Mardram
[Wed May 13 21:22:02 2015] : DM: The door will not go backwards
[Wed May 13 21:22:20 2015] : DM: it is hinged to pivot into the room you are in
[Wed May 13 21:22:24 2015] : Mary: "Try pushing it?"
[Wed May 13 21:22:38 2015] : Mardram: ooc thats what I meant. Pull it back towards me
[Wed May 13 21:22:39 2015] : Mary: ooc I misunderstood
[Wed May 13 21:22:42 2015] : DM: ooc ah
[Wed May 13 21:22:49 2015] : Mary: ooc So did I
[Wed May 13 21:22:57 2015] : DM: The door pulls towards you and opens
[Wed May 13 21:23:14 2015] : DM: The secret door leads to a large room with a high ceiling. The room is almost like a warehouse. It's lit by torches in wall sconces.
[Wed May 13 21:23:36 2015] : DM: Ahead, along the South wall there is another room.
[Wed May 13 21:23:40 2015] : Mary: Mary lets go of the door and takes her bow in her hands
[Wed May 13 21:24:17 2015] : Linden: ooc what's the brown rectangle?
[Wed May 13 21:24:37 2015] : DM: ooc something that you can't yet see
[Wed May 13 21:24:41 2015] : Linden: I enter the room slowly and look around.
[Wed May 13 21:24:44 2015] : Mardram: ooc heh
[Wed May 13 21:24:57 2015] : Mardram: Mardram also moves in slowly
[Wed May 13 21:24:57 2015] : DM: In the North-West corner is a wooden building like an outhouse or shack.
[Wed May 13 21:25:09 2015] : DM: ooc East
[Wed May 13 21:25:28 2015] : DM: The only obvious exit from the room is a small cave entrance half-way along the North wall.
[Wed May 13 21:25:38 2015] : Mary: Mary as well
[Wed May 13 21:25:52 2015] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed May 13 21:26:00 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed May 13 21:26:00 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed May 13 21:26:04 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(8) + 16] = 24 (28 Undead, 26 Animals)
[Wed May 13 21:26:41 2015] : Linden: (softly) "There's something inside the shack."
[Wed May 13 21:26:59 2015] : Mardram: Mardram nods
[Wed May 13 21:27:25 2015] : DM: ooc brb - parched
[Wed May 13 21:27:31 2015] : Mardram: (Softly) "Noises in the other room too"
[Wed May 13 21:27:31 2015] : Mary: "Shh!"
[Wed May 13 21:28:11 2015] : Linden: ooc eeny, miney, mo, catch and encounter by the toe...
[Wed May 13 21:28:41 2015] : Linden: Invisibility: Invisible for 8 minutes or until next attack.
[Wed May 13 21:28:54 2015] : Linden: Linden casts and goes to investigate the shack.
[Wed May 13 21:30:02 2015] : DM: The shack door is closed. There is a small window on one side.
[Wed May 13 21:30:05 2015] : Mary: Mary takes up a position to be able to shoot whatever comes out, nocking a normal arrow for now
[Wed May 13 21:30:20 2015] : Linden: I peer through the window
[Wed May 13 21:30:23 2015] : DM: Sneaking a look through the window you can see a tidy little workshop. There are two small elves tinkering away at workspaces in the shack. The elves are oblivious to distractions and are busy at work.
[Wed May 13 21:30:47 2015] : Mardram: Mardram assumes Linden is scouting and waits
[Wed May 13 21:30:56 2015] : Linden: I report back to the others. "What's in the othe room then?"
[Wed May 13 21:31:22 2015] : Mardram: Mardram jumps at the sudden voice from nowhere
[Wed May 13 21:31:37 2015] : Mardram: (softly)"no idea why dont you go look"
[Wed May 13 21:31:37 2015] : Linden: "Sorry, forgot I was invisible."
[Wed May 13 21:31:49 2015] : Linden: I go and look.
[Wed May 13 21:32:20 2015] : DM: The Southern room's door is open. Inside is some seating and a table and some other items that you can't really distinguish without entering.
[Wed May 13 21:32:41 2015] : Linden: I enter the room
[Wed May 13 21:32:41 2015] : DM: You can hear the sound of scraping and scrubbing. A man in rags is scrubbing at a fireplace.
[Wed May 13 21:33:29 2015] : Linden: (cough) "Hello there."
[Wed May 13 21:33:47 2015] : man: "huh?"
[Wed May 13 21:34:08 2015] : Linden: "Who are you? And what is your role here?"
[Wed May 13 21:34:38 2015] : man: The man looks around, sees nothing, shakes his head and mutters
[Wed May 13 21:34:46 2015] : man: He continues to scrub
[Wed May 13 21:35:06 2015] : man: The hearth looks very clean
[Wed May 13 21:35:13 2015] : Linden: I rattle some items on the table. "I asked you a question." (trying to sound stern/forceful)
[Wed May 13 21:35:27 2015] : man: Satisfied, he picks up some blacking and starts to polish
[Wed May 13 21:35:35 2015] : man: "Arrh!"
[Wed May 13 21:35:48 2015] : Mardram: At the sounds, mardram enters the room
[Wed May 13 21:35:54 2015] : man: He tries to turn, but he appears to be chained to the range
[Wed May 13 21:36:28 2015] : Linden: "Ah, you are a prisoner here. Let us help with that first."
[Wed May 13 21:36:39 2015] : man: There is a popping sound
[Wed May 13 21:36:56 2015] : man: A small creature appears, floating in the air
[Wed May 13 21:37:22 2015] : Fairy Godfather: The creature is in a black evening suit and is tiny
[Wed May 13 21:37:37 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed May 13 21:37:41 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Fear not CinderAllan, you shall go the the ball!"
[Wed May 13 21:37:42 2015] : Mardram: "What the..."
[Wed May 13 21:37:49 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed May 13 21:37:53 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Hey, who are you's wiseguys?"
[Wed May 13 21:38:21 2015] : Linden: "Um."
[Wed May 13 21:38:31 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Wait a minute..."
[Wed May 13 21:38:45 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "You's aint part of the mistresses plans"
[Wed May 13 21:39:06 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Thank the maker!"
[Wed May 13 21:39:18 2015] : Mardram: "Who are you?"
[Wed May 13 21:39:38 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I've been stuck down here with all these bozos under her thrall, but I can't get out"
[Wed May 13 21:39:44 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Ahem..."
[Wed May 13 21:39:50 2015] : Mardram: "Why not?"
[Wed May 13 21:39:59 2015] : Mardram: "Can you not just go up the stairs?"
[Wed May 13 21:40:02 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Apparently I'm the fairy godfather"
[Wed May 13 21:40:12 2015] : Linden: I dismiss my invisibility
[Wed May 13 21:40:26 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "No, I can't go as she has me bound under a geas"
[Wed May 13 21:40:49 2015] : Mardram: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed May 13 21:40:49 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I have to dress like this and make things happen"
[Wed May 13 21:40:55 2015] : Mardram: "A geas?"
[Wed May 13 21:40:56 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "It's very distressing"
[Wed May 13 21:41:08 2015] : Mary: "Can we release you?"
[Wed May 13 21:41:55 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I don't know"
[Wed May 13 21:41:58 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Can you?"
[Wed May 13 21:42:06 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I'd be most grateful"
[Wed May 13 21:42:35 2015] : Mardram: "Linden, do you know anything about Geas' ?'
[Wed May 13 21:42:36 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "All the rest of these idiots are enchanted, but oh no, not me... I'm compelled"
[Wed May 13 21:42:47 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(20) + 19] = 39
[Wed May 13 21:42:57 2015] : Mardram: ooc wow
[Wed May 13 21:43:20 2015] : Mary: ooc Awesome
[Wed May 13 21:43:23 2015] : Fairy Godfather: Linden knows that a geas is a compulsion to perform a service
[Wed May 13 21:43:59 2015] : Fairy Godfather: It's a spell available to arcane spellcasters
[Wed May 13 21:44:13 2015] : Fairy Godfather: It's different to domination
[Wed May 13 21:45:55 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "So, you know... If you can kill her or something, that would be really helping me out"
[Wed May 13 21:46:11 2015] : Mary: ooc I thought a geas had to be entered in voluntarily
[Wed May 13 21:46:15 2015] : Mardram: "Got any ideas to help us do that?"
[Wed May 13 21:46:39 2015] : Mardram: ooc voluntary geas... is that not just a job?
[Wed May 13 21:46:44 2015] : Fairy Godfather: ooc LOL
[Wed May 13 21:47:12 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Well, there's plenty of folks around here involved in her sick mind games."
[Wed May 13 21:47:24 2015] : Linden: "Those elves?"
[Wed May 13 21:47:28 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "If you can break any of them out, they might help you"
[Wed May 13 21:47:41 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I'm a lover, not a fighter"
[Wed May 13 21:47:55 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "You need a pumpkin turned into a carriage, I'm your fairy"
[Wed May 13 21:48:12 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Horse's head in tan enemy's bed, that's me"
[Wed May 13 21:48:14 2015] : Mardram: "How about this guy?"
[Wed May 13 21:48:16 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed May 13 21:48:42 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "He's the one she's planning on marrying"
[Wed May 13 21:48:51 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Had her eye on him in town"
[Wed May 13 21:48:54 2015] : Mardram: "Poor guy"
[Wed May 13 21:49:01 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Poor schlep has no idea"
[Wed May 13 21:49:23 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Look at him scrubbing away as if he had nothing better to do"
[Wed May 13 21:49:33 2015] : Linden: "Is he under a geas?"
[Wed May 13 21:49:48 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "No, he's been dominated"
[Wed May 13 21:50:31 2015] : Linden: "I don't have any spells that will break that spell?"
[Wed May 13 21:51:06 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Look, I can't really help, OK..."
[Wed May 13 21:51:29 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "But if you can distract the elves, maybe I can get one of them free"
[Wed May 13 21:51:38 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Then maybe they can help you"
[Wed May 13 21:51:49 2015] : Mardram: "We'll see what we can do"
[Wed May 13 21:52:04 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I can't touch this guy, my instructions were specific"
[Wed May 13 21:52:12 2015] : Mardram: ooc I gotta nip out in a few minutes
[Wed May 13 21:52:21 2015] : Fairy Godfather: GAME PAUSE
[Wed May 13 21:53:09 2015] : Mardram: ooc cheers. Back in 10-15 depending on how late the train is :/
[Wed May 13 21:57:08 2015] : Mary: OK, that gives me time for a quick shower :)
[Wed May 13 22:06:14 2015] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed May 13 22:07:13 2015] : Fairy Godfather: GAME RESUME
[Wed May 13 22:07:33 2015] : Fairy Godfather: Everybody here?
[Wed May 13 22:07:46 2015] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed May 13 22:08:06 2015] : Mary: Yes
[Wed May 13 22:08:10 2015] : Mardram: ooc yep
[Wed May 13 22:08:13 2015] : Fairy Godfather: GAME RESUME
[Wed May 13 22:08:47 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "So, do you think you can distract them?"
[Wed May 13 22:09:19 2015] : Mardram: "An illusion or two Linden?"
[Wed May 13 22:09:53 2015] : Mardram: "Maybe a few small summoned creatures"
[Wed May 13 22:10:06 2015] : Mardram: "I think we can keep them busy"
[Wed May 13 22:11:40 2015] : Linden: "Sure, I'll take a closer look at what they're working on and conjure a suitable illusion."
[Wed May 13 22:12:48 2015] : Mary: "That should do it, interfering with their work"
[Wed May 13 22:12:49 2015] : Fairy Godfather: Can you describe what you do next?
[Wed May 13 22:13:23 2015] : Linden: I take another look through the window and have a careful look at what the elves are doing.
[Wed May 13 22:14:40 2015] : DM: You take a longer look at the elves through the window without them stirring from their work.
[Wed May 13 22:14:50 2015] : DM: One appears to be leather working. She is forming the inner and outer soles to a pair of shoes on some kind of moulded shaping tool.
[Wed May 13 22:15:03 2015] : DM: The second elf is concentrating hard on the upper, which uncomfortably looks to be made out of some kind of crystal.
[Wed May 13 22:15:19 2015] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed May 13 22:15:23 2015] : DM: You hear the second one say... "Well, I seem to have made the glass upper, but I have no idea how we're supposed to attach this to the sole that you are making"
[Wed May 13 22:15:36 2015] : DM: "The best I can think of is glue, but that won't hold for long and it certainly will not be up to our best standards."
[Wed May 13 22:15:52 2015] : DM: The first elf looks over and says "It's funny, I agree with you, but I can't for the life of me think of what our other shoes looked like."
[Wed May 13 22:16:06 2015] : DM: "These don't look at all comfortable..."
[Wed May 13 22:16:16 2015] : DM: "We've been working on these for days to help this poor shoemaker, but where is she?"
[Wed May 13 22:16:25 2015] : DM: She stops speaking as her eyes glaze over and she recommences shaping the sole. The other elf similarly goes about polishing the crystal.
[Wed May 13 22:17:00 2015] : Linden: I conjure an illusion of a perfect glass shoe and step into the room. "Here's a perfect shoe."
[Wed May 13 22:17:28 2015] : Elf: "Oooh, you must put it out for the shoemaker"
[Wed May 13 22:17:46 2015] : Elf: "If you've done a good job, they'll make you some clothes!"
[Wed May 13 22:18:06 2015] : Elf: "And you can be a happy little elf, like we will be"
[Wed May 13 22:18:45 2015] : Elf: The two elves try to pick up the shoe to examine it
[Wed May 13 22:18:52 2015] : Linden: "So you can stop work now."
[Wed May 13 22:19:13 2015] : Linden: "The shoe is complete."
[Wed May 13 22:19:39 2015] : Elf: "Err, so where are the beautiful clothes that mean we don't have to work any more?"
[Wed May 13 22:20:25 2015] : Linden: "Here?" More cloth illusions. A fine suit and top hat.
[Wed May 13 22:20:33 2015] : Elf: "It's hardly fair, us toiling away. We were promised clothes and felt boots and..."
[Wed May 13 22:20:45 2015] : Elf: "Oooh, they look nice!"
[Wed May 13 22:21:13 2015] : Elf: While Linden has them distracted, the Fairy Godfather casts a spell at one of them...
[Wed May 13 22:21:23 2015] : Elf: Spellcraft
[Wed May 13 22:21:27 2015] : Linden: Spellcraft: [1d20(8) + 18] = 26
[Wed May 13 22:21:31 2015] : Mardram: Spellcraft: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed May 13 22:22:12 2015] : Elf: The targeted fairy looks up in confusion
[Wed May 13 22:22:20 2015] : Elf: err, elf
[Wed May 13 22:22:29 2015] : Elf: "What the..."
[Wed May 13 22:22:39 2015] : Linden: (to that elf) "You were under some sort of spell."
[Wed May 13 22:22:48 2015] : Elf: "Oh, my gods what in the hells am I wearing?"
[Wed May 13 22:22:51 2015] : Mary: Spellcraft: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed May 13 22:23:05 2015] : Elf: "Diedre? What are you doing?"
[Wed May 13 22:23:37 2015] : Elf: "Humph, damned right I was under a spell, and I think I know who!"
[Wed May 13 22:23:58 2015] : Elf: "Where the hell are my own clothes?"
[Wed May 13 22:24:10 2015] : Linden: "Don't know, sorry. Who cast the spell on you?"
[Wed May 13 22:24:16 2015] : Elf: "Diedre..? What are you doing?"
[Wed May 13 22:24:33 2015] : Elf: The other elf is looking at the illusionary clothes in wonder
[Wed May 13 22:24:38 2015] : Mardram: "Can we stop the spell on her too?"
[Wed May 13 22:25:44 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I'm afraid I only had the one spell"
[Wed May 13 22:26:04 2015] : Mardram: "What spell was it?"
[Wed May 13 22:26:18 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Dispel magic"
[Wed May 13 22:27:15 2015] : Mardram: "Not a spell I know alas"
[Wed May 13 22:27:59 2015] : Elf: "No, but I do!"
[Wed May 13 22:28:28 2015] : Elf: The elf points at Diedre elf and casts her spell
[Wed May 13 22:28:30 2015] : Linden: "I do no have it currently memorized."
[Wed May 13 22:28:55 2015] : Elf: Unfortunately it has no effect on this occasion
[Wed May 13 22:29:04 2015] : Elf: "Dang it!"
[Wed May 13 22:29:11 2015] : Mardram: "I wonder why it didn't work this time"
[Wed May 13 22:29:18 2015] : Elf: "I can try once more"
[Wed May 13 22:29:33 2015] : Mary: "Perhaps something else was cast on her?"
[Wed May 13 22:29:53 2015] : Elf: She tries again and is successful
[Wed May 13 22:30:09 2015] : Elf: ooc Linden should know
[Wed May 13 22:30:09 2015] : Linden: I dismiss my illusions.
[Wed May 13 22:30:42 2015] : Elf: Diedre shakes herself out of the domination and looks around a little confused
[Wed May 13 22:31:20 2015] : Elf: "That bloody mad bitch is at it again!"
[Wed May 13 22:31:44 2015] : Mardram: "So how do we stop her?"
[Wed May 13 22:32:36 2015] : Elf: "Well, last time enough people were freed and all helped to bring her down"
[Wed May 13 22:32:54 2015] : Mardram: "Who else is there?"
[Wed May 13 22:33:03 2015] : Elf: The elf shrugs
[Wed May 13 22:33:08 2015] : Mary: "And how do we free them?"
[Wed May 13 22:33:22 2015] : Elf: "She got us outside, I don't know who else is here"
[Wed May 13 22:33:46 2015] : Mardram: "What about the big werebear?"
[Wed May 13 22:34:05 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "I think that there's more horror show in the caves, and of course my charge at the stove"
[Wed May 13 22:34:17 2015] : Fairy Godfather: "Oh yes, him"
[Wed May 13 22:34:47 2015] : Linden: "Looks like I'll be needing to memorize a lot more dispel magic."
[Wed May 13 22:35:01 2015] : DM: The fairy godfather grimaces, then pops out of sight
[Wed May 13 22:35:20 2015] : Mardram: "Where did he go?"
[Wed May 13 22:35:27 2015] : DM: GAME END