Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 18 20:00:33 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 18 20:01:42 2015] : DM: You have all just aided the druids and rangers of the grove in seeing off an attack by a party of various types and some shadows.
[Wed Mar 18 20:02:08 2015] : DM: Following this you have searched the bodies in the area for items
[Wed Mar 18 20:02:33 2015] : DM: The rangers and druids have withdrawn back into the grove with the wounded and the dead.
[Wed Mar 18 20:02:50 2015] : DM: Cedarleaf beckons you to return to the grove.
[Wed Mar 18 20:03:39 2015] : Mardram: Mardram returns inside
[Wed Mar 18 20:04:00 2015] : Linden: Linden follows
[Wed Mar 18 20:04:47 2015] : DM: Once you are all back inside he calls you to his hut for some refreshment
[Wed Mar 18 20:04:55 2015] : Andrei: Andrei looks out at the forest, uncomfortable in the trees, but turns to follow
[Wed Mar 18 20:04:59 2015] : Mary: Mary follows
[Wed Mar 18 20:05:16 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I thank you again for your assistance with these attackers."
[Wed Mar 18 20:05:45 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I have no idea what they wanted, or how they even found our grove"
[Wed Mar 18 20:06:13 2015] : Cedarleaf: "We are normally hidden from those who we do not wish to find us"
[Wed Mar 18 20:06:52 2015] : Mary: "By some magic means?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:06:57 2015] : Mardram: "Magically hiddne?
[Wed Mar 18 20:07:10 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I must assume that you are right Mary"
[Wed Mar 18 20:07:33 2015] : Andrei: "It is either that or they are following someone."
[Wed Mar 18 20:07:49 2015] : Cedarleaf: "A sort of confusion effect Mardram, it leads people away from us"
[Wed Mar 18 20:08:29 2015] : Jin: "They lose their way?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:08:39 2015] : Jin: "Or just never come here?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:08:49 2015] : Mary: "And now that effect has been bypassed, making survival more difficult."
[Wed Mar 18 20:08:57 2015] : Cedarleaf: "They wander around us"
[Wed Mar 18 20:09:10 2015] : Linden: "Is the concealing magic still in place?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:09:41 2015] : Cedarleaf: "It's an emergen property of the gathering of so many of us... ancient magic"
[Wed Mar 18 20:10:17 2015] : Cedarleaf: "So I can only guess that some how they managed to ignore the effect"
[Wed Mar 18 20:10:26 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: History: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25 (untrained: 10)
[Wed Mar 18 20:10:38 2015] : Jin: ooc I keep reading David's words as the DM's ;)
[Wed Mar 18 20:10:44 2015] : Linden: "Tell me more of this ancient magic."
[Wed Mar 18 20:10:48 2015] : Mary: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 18 20:11:14 2015] : Cedarleaf: "It is simply knowledge that is passed down amongst us"
[Wed Mar 18 20:11:19 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: History: [1d20(16) + 17] = 33
[Wed Mar 18 20:11:35 2015] : Cedarleaf: "We are not ones to study magic, but rather nature itself. "
[Wed Mar 18 20:11:50 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Suffice to say that it has always worked before"
[Wed Mar 18 20:11:51 2015] : Linden: "The blend of the divine and druidic intrigues me."
[Wed Mar 18 20:11:58 2015] : Andrei: "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought your druidic magic was based on nature."
[Wed Mar 18 20:13:41 2015] : Cedarleaf: "It is indeed Andrei"
[Wed Mar 18 20:13:53 2015] : Linden: "Many of the wizard schools are protected by similar reality distorting magicks but I no nothing of how is actually works."
[Wed Mar 18 20:14:16 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Nor I"
[Wed Mar 18 20:14:33 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Can you help us to shore up our defences?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:14:38 2015] : Mardram: "Perhaps something has changed. I have felt different since we arrived here"
[Wed Mar 18 20:14:51 2015] : Cedarleaf: "And also your assistance with healing would be much appreciated"
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:18 2015] : Cedarleaf: "It seems more practical defenses may be needed"
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:20 2015] : Cedarleaf: "We have never properly enclosed our grove as it has never been intruded before"
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:33 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I'd be grateful if you could advise, and assist with whatever knowledge or magics that you can bring to bear"
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:42 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Advice on the best ways to sneak in, on architecture, magical protections... all are most welcome."
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:44 2015] : Linden: "I have some experience with millitary fortifications. I shall be able to advise."
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:46 2015] : Andrei (enter): 20:15
[Wed Mar 18 20:15:54 2015] : Andrei: ooc sorry, got bounced
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:05 2015] : Andrei: Booting '(6) Andrei' from server...
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:06 2015] : Andrei (exit): 20:16
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:08 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc what did you see last?
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:18 2015] : Andrei: ooc I asked about druidic magic, and nothing since
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:20 2015] : Linden: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:27 2015] : Andrei: ooc 21:11:57
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:37 2015] : Cedarleaf: "It is indeed Andrei"
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:44 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Can you help us to shore up our defences?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:48 2015] : Cedarleaf: "And also your assistance with healing would be much appreciated"
[Wed Mar 18 20:16:52 2015] : Cedarleaf: "We have never properly enclosed our grove as it has never been intruded before"
[Wed Mar 18 20:17:00 2015] : Cedarleaf: "It seems more practical defenses may be needed"
[Wed Mar 18 20:17:05 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I'd be grateful if you could advise, and assist with whatever knowledge or magics that you can bring to bear"
[Wed Mar 18 20:17:09 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Advice on the best ways to sneak in, on architecture, magical protections... all are most welcome."
[Wed Mar 18 20:17:27 2015] : Linden: ooc back
[Wed Mar 18 20:17:37 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc You dropped out on a pre-prepped section ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 20:18:07 2015] : Andrei: ooc nice
[Wed Mar 18 20:18:13 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Please work with our master craftsman, Samuel. He can assist in any way you need Linden, and he is very practical."
[Wed Mar 18 20:18:24 2015] : Andrei: "Well, I'm more about persuading people not to attack."
[Wed Mar 18 20:18:34 2015] : Andrei: Andrei gives a disarming grin
[Wed Mar 18 20:18:55 2015] : Andrei: "But I have some experience in not being noticed when I don't want to, so I'll have a look at that."
[Wed Mar 18 20:19:50 2015] : Jin: "I am afraid I am better at attacking than I am at defending per say"
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:03 2015] : Linden: Linden goes to find Samuel, sketching designs as he goes.
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:06 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(10) + 18] = 28
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:12 2015] : Jin: "But I'll be happy to help you strengthen barricades and such, or test their strength for that matter.
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:20 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Then please advise on how to make attack places that keep us safe"
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:28 2015] : Andrei: "But an attacker can see the weak spots, I would think."
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:52 2015] : Cedarleaf: Samuel is delighted with Linden's knowledge and begins to work on his ideas immediately
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:53 2015] : Andrei: Andrei takes his leave, and fades into the woodland to test the defences
[Wed Mar 18 20:20:56 2015] : Andrei: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 14] = 33
[Wed Mar 18 20:21:13 2015] : Cedarleaf: Cedarleaf turns to Mary
[Wed Mar 18 20:21:21 2015] : Cedarleaf: "We are about to send out rangers. If you would like, you may accompany them on the search while your friends assist here, though of course your assistance with the defences would also be appreciated."
[Wed Mar 18 20:21:44 2015] : Mary: "I'll check the surrounding woods for any enemies"
[Wed Mar 18 20:21:56 2015] : Mardram: "I will help care for the wounded"
[Wed Mar 18 20:22:02 2015] : Jin: "I can definitely do that"
[Wed Mar 18 20:22:25 2015] : Mary: "Forests are very familiair to me"
[Wed Mar 18 20:22:43 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Please stick with the ranging party Mary. Jin, the party will move at speed in the woods, and stealthily"
[Wed Mar 18 20:23:02 2015] : Cedarleaf: "If this is something that you can do, then of course you can join them"
[Wed Mar 18 20:24:23 2015] : Jin: ooc oops sorry :)
[Wed Mar 18 20:24:52 2015] : Cedarleaf: Can those of you remaining please suggest how you can assist and roll appropriate skills?
[Wed Mar 18 20:25:18 2015] : Jin: ooc what skills would mine be?
[Wed Mar 18 20:25:26 2015] : Mardram: Madram tends to the wounded
[Wed Mar 18 20:25:29 2015] : Mardram: Heal: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Mar 18 20:25:30 2015] : Cedarleaf: Cedarleaf takes Mardram by the hand...
[Wed Mar 18 20:25:37 2015] : Mary: "Very well, if that is your wish"
[Wed Mar 18 20:26:00 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Would you like to try the blended magic that we performed yesterday?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:26:41 2015] : Jin: "I can't move both speedily and stealthily"
[Wed Mar 18 20:26:57 2015] : Mardram: "I am certainly willing to try it."
[Wed Mar 18 20:27:07 2015] : Jin: "But I can roam about to see if I can spot weaknesses maybe?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:27:23 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Certainly Jin"
[Wed Mar 18 20:27:27 2015] : Mardram: "although I must admit I have felt odd since the last time"
[Wed Mar 18 20:28:36 2015] : Cedarleaf: Mardram and Cedarleaf again create the phoenix, whirlwind effect...
[Wed Mar 18 20:28:50 2015] : Jin: ooc not sure what skill to use. Perception maybe?
[Wed Mar 18 20:28:57 2015] : Cedarleaf: As it ends, there is a terrific rending noise...
[Wed Mar 18 20:29:00 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9
[Wed Mar 18 20:29:06 2015] : Andrei: ooc Perception, or a BAB check?
[Wed Mar 18 20:29:10 2015] : Cedarleaf: Perception checks for those in the grove
[Wed Mar 18 20:29:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc or Profession: Soldier
[Wed Mar 18 20:29:18 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22
[Wed Mar 18 20:29:32 2015] : Andrei: ooc Andrei's not quite in the grove but within 50'
[Wed Mar 18 20:30:05 2015] : Jin: bab check would be [1d20(20)] = 20+7
[Wed Mar 18 20:30:11 2015] : Jin: ooc nice ;)
[Wed Mar 18 20:30:23 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc what's with the BAB checks?
[Wed Mar 18 20:30:41 2015] : Andrei: ooc that's for Jin to assess the defences
[Wed Mar 18 20:30:57 2015] : Andrei: ooc my suggestion; I wrote it before the rending noise happened :)
[Wed Mar 18 20:31:49 2015] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(11) + 17] = 28 (32 Undead, 30 Animals)
[Wed Mar 18 20:32:07 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed Mar 18 20:32:23 2015] : Cedarleaf: As Mardram returns to the ground, there is a rustling and a growth of bushes sprout around him
[Wed Mar 18 20:32:34 2015] : Mary: ooc I'm sorry guys, one of those mornings, running around. Tea and then I'll be here with all of my attention
[Wed Mar 18 20:32:42 2015] : Mardram: "Thats odd"
[Wed Mar 18 20:32:57 2015] : Mardram: "Did that happen last time?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:20 2015] : Cedarleaf: Perception checks
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:24 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:27 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:35 2015] : Andrei: Andrei sees little to worry about at first, but keeps an eye on the grove
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:37 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:49 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22
[Wed Mar 18 20:33:59 2015] : Cedarleaf: Linden, Jin and Mardram can hear the pounding of paws approaching
[Wed Mar 18 20:34:10 2015] : Jin: "Hu oh"
[Wed Mar 18 20:34:10 2015] : Cedarleaf: It sounds like something heavy
[Wed Mar 18 20:34:54 2015] : Linden: "Something approaches, something big."
[Wed Mar 18 20:35:11 2015] : Mardram: "Does anyone know whats happening?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:35:13 2015] : Andrei: ooc Andrei just gets trodden on.
[Wed Mar 18 20:35:20 2015] : DM: From high up on the wall a druid calls out
[Wed Mar 18 20:35:25 2015] : Mardram: ooc and ends up on -5HP
[Wed Mar 18 20:35:39 2015] : DM: "What the... It's a great boar coming straight for the grove"
[Wed Mar 18 20:35:54 2015] : Linden: "Is it a threat?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:06 2015] : Mardram: with a shock Mardram shouts out
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:12 2015] : Mardram: "Dont shoot it!"
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:17 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:40 2015] : Andrei: Andrei hears Mardram's shout, and looks up in time to see the giant creature
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:44 2015] : Andrei: "What the hell is that?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:46 2015] : Mardram: "I can... sense it somehow"
[Wed Mar 18 20:36:54 2015] : DM: The boar runs through he open gate and straight at Mardram
[Wed Mar 18 20:37:08 2015] : Mardram: Mardram gets to his feet and approaches the beast
[Wed Mar 18 20:37:15 2015] : DM: It stops all slobbery mouthed and licks him
[Wed Mar 18 20:37:22 2015] : Linden: "Ewww!"
[Wed Mar 18 20:37:33 2015] : Mardram: "You need to stop that"
[Wed Mar 18 20:38:31 2015] : Jin: "You have strange ... friends?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:38:33 2015] : Mardram: Mardram rubs the Boars snout affectionately
[Wed Mar 18 20:38:46 2015] : Andrei: "This is your new phoenix?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:39:20 2015] : Mardram: "I'm not sure what happened, but it looks like merging with Cedarleaf has done something to me. Permanently"
[Wed Mar 18 20:39:59 2015] : Andrei: ooc oo-er Mrs
[Wed Mar 18 20:40:05 2015] : Mardram: "I haven't felt quite myself since the first time we tried it, and it looks like the second time has done more"
[Wed Mar 18 20:40:22 2015] : Andrei: "So these plants around your feet. Will they continue?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:40:37 2015] : Mary: Survival: [1d20(12) + 17] = 29 (33 Undead, 31 Animals)
[Wed Mar 18 20:40:39 2015] : DM: ooc no ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 20:40:50 2015] : Mardram: "I hope not. Hopefully just an artifact of the change. Whatever it is"
[Wed Mar 18 20:41:24 2015] : Mardram: "I must have time to investigate what else has changed"
[Wed Mar 18 20:41:30 2015] : Andrei: "Well, they might cause a few questions in cities, and I for one do not wish to live forever in the countryside."
[Wed Mar 18 20:41:40 2015] : Mardram: "and also to pick a name for this creature"
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:07 2015] : Andrei: "How about Rooter?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:12 2015] : Andrei: ooc or Human...
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:19 2015] : Linden: "Slobber?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:37 2015] : Linden: "Bristles?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:42 2015] : DM: ooc did anyone else come up with ways to improve defences? Linden can probably help in several ways
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:45 2015] : Mardram: "I want to pick something... apt"
[Wed Mar 18 20:42:52 2015] : DM: ooc Bacon
[Wed Mar 18 20:43:08 2015] : Mardram: ooc nice
[Wed Mar 18 20:43:09 2015] : Linden: ooc Linden doesn't have any permanent magic.
[Wed Mar 18 20:43:19 2015] : Mary: ooc Yes, Bacon is always apt. That or Chocolate
[Wed Mar 18 20:43:48 2015] : Andrei: ooc Andrei inspected where people can sneak up on the place.
[Wed Mar 18 20:44:06 2015] : DM: ooc Cinghiale
[Wed Mar 18 20:44:19 2015] : Andrei: ooc nice
[Wed Mar 18 20:44:34 2015] : Linden: ooc if there'a another way Linden can help, I can't think of it.
[Wed Mar 18 20:44:52 2015] : Jin: Jin comes back with a load of angles where she suggests more camouflage or better barricades
[Wed Mar 18 20:44:58 2015] : Andrei: ooc craft checks to give designs for mechanical weaponry?
[Wed Mar 18 20:45:50 2015] : Linden: (to Cederleaf) "Do you have a weaponsmith? I can perhaps advise on improving your weaponry?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:46:26 2015] : Cedarleaf: "Yes, Samuel is your man"
[Wed Mar 18 20:46:59 2015] : Cedarleaf: "And Jiet Ki, when he returns with the rangers"
[Wed Mar 18 20:47:40 2015] : Linden: Linden goes to talk to Samuel again.
[Wed Mar 18 20:47:43 2015] : Linden: Craft: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Mar 18 20:47:47 2015] : Cedarleaf: OK, you all come up with some suggestions for improvements. Jin using her knowledge of attack gives info on weaknesses
[Wed Mar 18 20:47:52 2015] : Andrei: "What is it the attackers want? If we could persuade them you do not have it, that might make life easier."
[Wed Mar 18 20:48:30 2015] : DM: Linden came up with some excellent suggestions for shoring up the walls and barring the gates effectively
[Wed Mar 18 20:49:16 2015] : Mardram: Mardram uses his reduced healing abilities where he can
[Wed Mar 18 20:49:20 2015] : DM: Andrei reports on the best places to be concealed and attack, which the rangers are delighted with
[Wed Mar 18 20:49:53 2015] : DM: You all rest for the night, and the next day Mary returns with news of her ranging.
[Wed Mar 18 20:49:58 2015] : DM: ooc over to Mary
[Wed Mar 18 20:50:02 2015] : DM: ooc BRB
[Wed Mar 18 20:52:06 2015] : Linden: "What do you have to report, Mary?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:53:13 2015] : Andrei: "You have taken the longest journey of all of us."
[Wed Mar 18 20:53:18 2015] : Mardram: Mardram is only half listening as he tries to figure out what has happened to him
[Wed Mar 18 20:53:20 2015] : DM: ooc or not
[Wed Mar 18 20:53:21 2015] : Mary: "There were tracks out there, but they disappeared. Went up a grassy bald and ... nothing. Strange claw marks, like nothing I've seen before."
[Wed Mar 18 20:54:32 2015] : Mardram: "The tracks just ended?"
[Wed Mar 18 20:54:35 2015] : DM: Jiet Ki works with Linden on weaponcraft on his return
[Wed Mar 18 20:54:53 2015] : Linden: "They are perhaps using teleportation or inter-planar travel."
[Wed Mar 18 20:55:06 2015] : Mary: "Just ... went up and stopped."
[Wed Mar 18 20:55:11 2015] : Andrei: "Or flying beasts. You magicians always look for a magical explanation."
[Wed Mar 18 20:56:11 2015] : Cedarleaf: Cedarleaf approaches
[Wed Mar 18 20:56:17 2015] : Andrei: "Perhaps they hid the tracks."
[Wed Mar 18 20:57:03 2015] : Cedarleaf: "You are of course welcome to remain here as long as you wish, but we've had scouts out again and it looks like the immediate threat is over"
[Wed Mar 18 20:57:18 2015] : Mary: "I found no signs of that"
[Wed Mar 18 20:57:22 2015] : Mardram: "That is good to hear, my friend"
[Wed Mar 18 20:57:38 2015] : Andrei: "Then perhaps we should see how the towns are doing. If they are also attacked: there could be a still larger problem."
[Wed Mar 18 20:57:52 2015] : Andrei: Andrei refrains from saying "And the beer is better in town.",/i>
[Wed Mar 18 20:58:36 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc who broke the logfile? ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 20:59:05 2015] : Andrei: ooc I closed the tag afterwardss
[Wed Mar 18 20:59:11 2015] : Jin: ooc hehe :)
[Wed Mar 18 20:59:18 2015] : Andrei: ooc I just broke everyone else.
[Wed Mar 18 20:59:36 2015] : Mary: ooc You're just that good!
[Wed Mar 18 20:59:38 2015] : Andrei: "So, Master Cedarleaf, shall we take our leave? Your hospitality has been most generous."
[Wed Mar 18 21:00:01 2015] : Cedarleaf: "As I said, you are welcome to remain"
[Wed Mar 18 21:00:26 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I think that you have left us in a much better defensive position"
[Wed Mar 18 21:00:33 2015] : Cedarleaf: "And for that we thank you"
[Wed Mar 18 21:00:56 2015] : Mardram: "You are welcome. I for one will never forget this place"
[Wed Mar 18 21:01:16 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc 400 xp
[Wed Mar 18 21:01:29 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc for the fix-up and ranging
[Wed Mar 18 21:01:34 2015] : Jin: "Interesting place. I hope our help does help"
[Wed Mar 18 21:02:29 2015] : Linden: "I think I would like to return some day and study these ancient magicks some more."
[Wed Mar 18 21:03:20 2015] : Mardram: "I know I would like to return. This place feels... right"
[Wed Mar 18 21:03:40 2015] : Cedarleaf: "You are welcome any time."
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:08 2015] : Cedarleaf: "The woodland folk are welcome here regardless, but Linden doubly so"
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:15 2015] : Andrei: "Thank you. I would be delighted to stay a while longer."
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:28 2015] : Andrei: Andrei tries to sound sincere
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:31 2015] : Andrei: Bluff: [1d20(4) + 24] = 28
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:34 2015] : Mardram: "Tomorrow we should be on our way"
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:36 2015] : Jin: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:46 2015] : Cedarleaf: No-one doubts your sincerity Andrei
[Wed Mar 18 21:04:53 2015] : Andrei: ooc no need to offend, right?
[Wed Mar 18 21:05:14 2015] : Mary: ooc None at all
[Wed Mar 18 21:05:14 2015] : Cedarleaf: You all rest for another night, and are ready to head back bright and early
[Wed Mar 18 21:06:01 2015] : Mardram: Mardram rises and tends to his still-unnamed toothy friend
[Wed Mar 18 21:06:15 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc which way are you going?
[Wed Mar 18 21:07:49 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc that scale marker is totally wrong BTW
[Wed Mar 18 21:07:59 2015] : Andrei: ooc is it trackless forest to the south?
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:03 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:06 2015] : Andrei: Knowledge Local: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:18 2015] : Mary: Knowledge Local: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:21 2015] : Mary: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(5) + 16] = 21
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:26 2015] : Andrei: ooc probably a -lots for being outside Andrei's home area
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:38 2015] : Linden: ooc is there supposed to be a visible map?
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:40 2015] : Andrei: "Does one of you know the best way back to Dorduk?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:48 2015] : Andrei: ooc there *is* a visible map.
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:56 2015] : Moving to room 'Lobby'..
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:56 2015] : Linden (enter): 21:08
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:56 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Mar 18 21:08:59 2015] : Moving to room 'Druid Grove'..
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:59 2015] : Linden (enter): 21:08
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:59 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Mar 18 21:08:59 2015] : Jin (enter): 21:08
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:59 2015] : Mardram (enter): 21:08
[Wed Mar 18 21:08:59 2015] : Mary (enter): 21:08
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:00 2015] : Cedarleaf (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:00 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:07 2015] : You must be either a player or GM to use this feature
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:11 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Linden...
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:19 2015] : Mary: ooc I see the map
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:20 2015] : Linden: ooc no map for me :(
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:32 2015] : Game disconnected!
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:38 2015] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:54 2015] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:54 2015] : Game connected!
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:54 2015] : Linden (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:55 2015] : Moving to room 'Druid Grove'..
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:55 2015] : Linden (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:55 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Mar 18 21:09:55 2015] : Jin (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:55 2015] : Mardram (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:55 2015] : Mary (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:56 2015] : Cedarleaf (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:09:56 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:09
[Wed Mar 18 21:10:07 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (10) Linden...
[Wed Mar 18 21:10:22 2015] : Linden: ooc nope, still no map
[Wed Mar 18 21:10:24 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc anything?
[Wed Mar 18 21:10:34 2015] : Jin: ooc :( it's a nice map too!
[Wed Mar 18 21:10:51 2015] : Mary: "So where are we going. The forest in the South, or the river in the North?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:09 2015] : Andrei: "No people around here. I think the forest would be easier travelling, since none of us have boats."
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:18 2015] : Andrei: "Also, the shade under the trees is quite pleasant."
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:31 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc smaller version
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:33 2015] : Mardram: "We could follow the riverbank south"
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:38 2015] : Linden: ooc I must be the only one running 1.94.2 (except craig) and its broken :(
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:44 2015] : Mary: "We'll need to find a bridge to be able to cross"
[Wed Mar 18 21:11:49 2015] : Linden: ooc I'll be 1 minue
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:26 2015] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:40 2015] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:40 2015] : Game connected!
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:40 2015] : Linden (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Moving to room 'Druid Grove'..
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Linden (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Jin (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Mardram (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Mary (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : DM (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:42 2015] : Andrei (enter): 21:12
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:50 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (11) Linden...
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:54 2015] : DM: ooc any better?
[Wed Mar 18 21:12:58 2015] : Linden: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 18 21:13:04 2015] : Linden: ooc sorry about that
[Wed Mar 18 21:13:06 2015] : Andrei: ooc H, I'm not sure we do need to cross the river if we head south.
[Wed Mar 18 21:13:27 2015] : Linden: "What other leads on this Mardak cult do we have?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:13:41 2015] : DM: ooc there are bridges over the river on the road
[Wed Mar 18 21:15:16 2015] : Cedarleaf: "I don't recommend that you take the way South with your beautiful horses"
[Wed Mar 18 21:15:19 2015] : Mary: ooc Just saying that IF we want to cross we will need a bridge, with the horses and all. And White Fang doesn't like to swim.
[Wed Mar 18 21:15:36 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc your horses, which you left at the woods entrance have been brought to the grove
[Wed Mar 18 21:16:14 2015] : Cedarleaf: "On foot you might do fine, but it is very boggy in places and there are deep ruts"
[Wed Mar 18 21:16:42 2015] : Jin: "We'd probably need just a little more info on where there is trouble I guess."
[Wed Mar 18 21:17:01 2015] : Jin: "Any idea where strange happenings have been sighted?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:17:10 2015] : Jin: "This might give us an idea as to where to look next"
[Wed Mar 18 21:17:28 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc you all came along the road over the Narg pass to get here... It's possible to go other ways if you wish though
[Wed Mar 18 21:17:43 2015] : Andrei: "Then north it is. We can search for information anywhere there are people, but these hills are sparsely populated. Ideal for a murderous cult to hide, as well as a peaceful community."
[Wed Mar 18 21:17:45 2015] : Mardram: Mardram enquires about getting a nice saddle for his Boar
[Wed Mar 18 21:18:03 2015] : Andrei: ooc the psycho paladin tries Detect Evil on the druids ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 21:18:53 2015] : Cedarleaf: Samuel provides a very nice saddle for free
[Wed Mar 18 21:19:16 2015] : Cedarleaf: OK...
[Wed Mar 18 21:19:41 2015] : Cedarleaf: In the week or so since you came over the pass, the weather has taken a turn for the warmer...
[Wed Mar 18 21:20:27 2015] : Cedarleaf: The passes are much less treacherous with ice and you have little difficulty returning that way on your shiny new advanced horses
[Wed Mar 18 21:20:29 2015] : Andrei: "I am glad there is no more ice on this road."
[Wed Mar 18 21:20:43 2015] : Andrei: "That was not a journey I remember fondly."
[Wed Mar 18 21:20:52 2015] : Mardram: "No, it was not nice"
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:19 2015] : Cedarleaf: You camp overnight without incident and follow the road back
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:25 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc I assume?
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:26 2015] : Jin: ooc /me is trying to imagine what shiny horses look like
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:41 2015] : Jin: ooc /me thingks DM has dealt too much with unicorns re: his daughters ;)
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:45 2015] : Andrei: ooc :)
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:46 2015] : Mardram: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 18 21:21:56 2015] : Andrei: ooc since we're starting on the road, I say we continue.
[Wed Mar 18 21:22:12 2015] : Andrei: ooc and Andrei can Diplomacy everyone into going along with him, so... ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 21:22:26 2015] : Cedarleaf: You pass sparse farmsteads with farm workers visible in the distance, going about their work
[Wed Mar 18 21:22:55 2015] : Cedarleaf: It's about 10 am the next day when the outskirts of Barcanton hoves into view
[Wed Mar 18 21:23:42 2015] : Andrei: "Ah, back to inhabited lands. I think the first order of business is a hot bath and a square meal."
[Wed Mar 18 21:24:00 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc grr map problems
[Wed Mar 18 21:24:20 2015] : Jin: "This sounds like an idea"
[Wed Mar 18 21:24:24 2015] : Jin: "I need to train some too"
[Wed Mar 18 21:24:47 2015] : Jin: Jin looks for a training facility
[Wed Mar 18 21:24:51 2015] : Linden: "Agreed, we've spent too long in the woods and on the road of late."
[Wed Mar 18 21:24:56 2015] : Cedarleaf: As you approach...
[Wed Mar 18 21:25:02 2015] : Cedarleaf: Perception checks
[Wed Mar 18 21:25:13 2015] : Linden: Perception: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Mar 18 21:25:16 2015] : Mardram: Perception: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Mar 18 21:25:32 2015] : Andrei: Perception: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22
[Wed Mar 18 21:25:39 2015] : Mary: "Too long in the woods? Never!"
[Wed Mar 18 21:25:43 2015] : Mary: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14 (18 Undead, 16 Animals)
[Wed Mar 18 21:26:00 2015] : Jin: Perception: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Mar 18 21:26:32 2015] : Andrei: "Wait, there's a man on the statue. Some sort of trouble."
[Wed Mar 18 21:26:52 2015] : Linden: Linden looks around at the crowd (if any).
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:02 2015] : Mardram: "Are they covered in vegetables?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:08 2015] : Andrei: Andrei spurs his horse into motion, trying to approach before the crowd gets too riotous.
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:08 2015] : Cedarleaf: ooc and my prepped text went up to DC30, tut
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:21 2015] : Jin: "nothing fresh, it seems"
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:38 2015] : Cedarleaf: As you approach you all see...
[Wed Mar 18 21:27:42 2015] : Cedarleaf: A tall, shaven headed man in robes, whom you recognise as Cerndrik is standing on the altar to Waukeen pleading for calm. He and the statue have been pelted with rotten vegetables. Some of the folks in the crowd are waving banners with the symbol of Makash, though others do not seem so caught up and are observing passively. One or two look distinctly uncomfortable.
[Wed Mar 18 21:28:13 2015] : Jin: "I guess we don't have to go further to look for Makash"
[Wed Mar 18 21:28:16 2015] : Linden: "This doesn't look good."
[Wed Mar 18 21:28:26 2015] : Cedarleaf: As you watch, an egg strikes him squarely on the forhead
[Wed Mar 18 21:28:32 2015] : Linden: "Andrei, time for your silver tongue."
[Wed Mar 18 21:29:08 2015] : Cerndrik: "Argh"
[Wed Mar 18 21:29:31 2015] : Cerndrik: "Please, please... You know me. I have served..."
[Wed Mar 18 21:29:35 2015] : Andrei: "I wonder what old Cerndrik's done this time."
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:02 2015] : Cerndrik: Someone hits Cerndrik with a large stick and he stumbles to one knee
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:04 2015] : Linden: Linden stops a short distance from the crowd.
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:12 2015] : Cerndrik: Initiative
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:14 2015] : Andrei: Louder, Andrei calls "What's happening? What's the problem?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:16 2015] : Linden: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:21 2015] : Mardram: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:25 2015] : Andrei: ooc I didn't make an initiative node ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 21:30:29 2015] : Andrei: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Wed Mar 18 21:31:18 2015] : Cerndrik: Some of the crowd turn and see you all as Andrei shouts
[Wed Mar 18 21:31:35 2015] : Cerndrik: Mardram?
[Wed Mar 18 21:31:58 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc latecomers with high rolls can fit in where I can
[Wed Mar 18 21:31:59 2015] : Mary: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Mar 18 21:32:01 2015] : Jin: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Mar 18 21:32:22 2015] : Cerndrik: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed Mar 18 21:32:26 2015] : Cerndrik: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed Mar 18 21:32:27 2015] : Mardram: ooc do the crowd look agressive?
[Wed Mar 18 21:32:46 2015] : Mary: ooc They're throwing things, that looks aggressive to me
[Wed Mar 18 21:32:57 2015] : Cerndrik: Some of the crowd look to be having fun, others look a little angry, some look very uncomfortable
[Wed Mar 18 21:33:44 2015] : Mardram: Mardram dismounts and cast a spell
[Wed Mar 18 21:33:49 2015] : Mardram: Barkskin: Level 2 - Touched creature gains +3 natural armour bonus for 80 minutes
[Wed Mar 18 21:33:53 2015] : Mardram: on me
[Wed Mar 18 21:33:55 2015] : Mardram: Done
[Wed Mar 18 21:34:03 2015] : Cerndrik: Andrei?
[Wed Mar 18 21:34:12 2015] : Andrei: ooc isn't it Jin next?
[Wed Mar 18 21:34:38 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc depends if I'm being picky :-P
[Wed Mar 18 21:34:42 2015] : Cerndrik: OK, Jin
[Wed Mar 18 21:35:15 2015] : Jin: ooc my AC is wrong of course, I think...
[Wed Mar 18 21:35:32 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc these are peasants
[Wed Mar 18 21:36:12 2015] : Mardram: ooc and they should be taught their place!
[Wed Mar 18 21:36:19 2015] : Jin: Jin keeps her hand on her weapon and tries to look intimidating "Keep calm now!" she shouts
[Wed Mar 18 21:36:28 2015] : Jin: Intimidate*: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Wed Mar 18 21:36:36 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Mar 18 21:37:11 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc demoralise orinfluence?
[Wed Mar 18 21:37:40 2015] : Mardram: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 18 21:37:41 2015] : Jin: ooc get their attention and keep them from throwing things. Not sure which one that would be. Demoralize?
[Wed Mar 18 21:38:02 2015] : Jin: ooc rather influence, that's more in character.
[Wed Mar 18 21:38:12 2015] : Cerndrik: The crowd nearest to Jin look somewhat cowed
[Wed Mar 18 21:38:26 2015] : Jin: ooc she's only a half-elf, not a mightry dwarf.
[Wed Mar 18 21:38:35 2015] : Jin: ooc *mighty ;)
[Wed Mar 18 21:38:56 2015] : Cerndrik: Andrei?
[Wed Mar 18 21:40:01 2015] : Andrei: Andrei looks around at the crowd and raises his voice
[Wed Mar 18 21:40:10 2015] : Mardram: ooc back
[Wed Mar 18 21:40:45 2015] : Andrei: "What has he done? I know he's a bit boring, but that's hardly reason for this!"
[Wed Mar 18 21:40:48 2015] : Andrei: Charmer: roll Diplomacy twice and choose best result.
[1d20(13) + 23] = 36
[1d20(10) + 23] = 33

[Wed Mar 18 21:41:14 2015] : Peasant: "Not him, that bloody thug Gresham"
[Wed Mar 18 21:41:20 2015] : Peasant: "Murderer!"
[Wed Mar 18 21:41:44 2015] : Peasant: "Down with Waukeen and her pathetic leeches"
[Wed Mar 18 21:42:05 2015] : Andrei: "Gresham? He's murdered someone?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:42:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc probably the end of my go, I suppose
[Wed Mar 18 21:42:24 2015] : DM: A substantial portion of the crowd are listening to Andrei
[Wed Mar 18 21:42:27 2015] : Andrei: ooc Talking Is A Free Action
[Wed Mar 18 21:42:43 2015] : Mardram: ooc Free Speech?
[Wed Mar 18 21:43:02 2015] : DM: ooc the ones North are cowed by Jin
[Wed Mar 18 21:43:17 2015] : DM: ooc one standard action
[Wed Mar 18 21:43:28 2015] : DM: ooc sorry, move
[Wed Mar 18 21:43:39 2015] : DM: ooc the appeal was standard
[Wed Mar 18 21:44:13 2015] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Mar 18 21:44:13 2015] : Andrei: move over to the statue and climb up
[Wed Mar 18 21:44:44 2015] : DM: The peasants don't obstruct an impressive figure on an impressive horse
[Wed Mar 18 21:45:32 2015] : DM: The farther peasants get closer to hear Andrei
[Wed Mar 18 21:45:38 2015] : DM: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Mar 18 21:46:23 2015] : DM: The one with the stick tries to hit Cerndrik again, but instead flings it bakcwards, braining the guy behind him
[Wed Mar 18 21:46:34 2015] : DM: Mary?
[Wed Mar 18 21:47:45 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Mar 18 21:47:52 2015] : Linden: ooc fireball? ;)
[Wed Mar 18 21:47:57 2015] : DM: LOL
[Wed Mar 18 21:48:17 2015] : Linden: Linden casts Major Image, conjuring an image of a peasant on the edge of the crowd. He makes it say:
[Wed Mar 18 21:48:37 2015] : Mary: Mary takes her bow and an arrow and lays her weapon over her saddle bow, smiling a toothy grin
[Wed Mar 18 21:48:42 2015] : Linden: (image) "Cerndrik, isn't to blame. Let's leave Gresham to these professionals."
[Wed Mar 18 21:48:47 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Mar 18 21:48:49 2015] : DM: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Mar 18 21:49:16 2015] : Mary: ooc Up to my elbows in peaches, trying to make jam
[Wed Mar 18 21:49:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc I draw them in, you nuke them.
[Wed Mar 18 21:49:20 2015] : DM: The first peasant to look squints, pokes the image and looks very confused
[Wed Mar 18 21:49:47 2015] : DM: "Why can I poke my finger inside this man I've never seen before?"
[Wed Mar 18 21:50:08 2015] : Linden: ooc DC 21
[Wed Mar 18 21:50:39 2015] : DM: ooc does it affect everyone individually if someone can see through it?
[Wed Mar 18 21:51:12 2015] : Linden: ooc each viewer must roll to disbelieve. You can give a bonus to the others.
[Wed Mar 18 21:51:16 2015] : Andrei: ooc I think they get another save with a bonus
[Wed Mar 18 21:51:26 2015] : DM: Many of the crowd see sense in what the strange peasant says, but the first one keeps moving his hand inside
[Wed Mar 18 21:51:40 2015] : DM: [20d20(11,13,14,14,13,8,3,16,12,5,15,18,16,17,15,17,14,7,18,7)] = 253
[Wed Mar 18 21:52:20 2015] : DM: The rest ignore his hand and act as though it's a sensible suggestion
[Wed Mar 18 21:52:43 2015] : DM: Carndrik moves towards Andrei...
[Wed Mar 18 21:52:53 2015] : DM: "Thankyou for helping me"
[Wed Mar 18 21:53:23 2015] : Andrei: ooc presumably I only get to react on my go
[Wed Mar 18 21:53:33 2015] : Cerndrik: "Please, my good people, I have only ever served you"
[Wed Mar 18 21:53:40 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc you can talk
[Wed Mar 18 21:53:53 2015] : Cerndrik: Mardram?
[Wed Mar 18 21:54:31 2015] : Andrei: ooc OK, well I'll talk on my turn to save hassle tracking
[Wed Mar 18 21:55:39 2015] : Mardram: Mardram also walks up on to the statue base and asks people to stand down
[Wed Mar 18 21:56:15 2015] : Mardram: "We will investigate these claims. Killing this man will make you murderers"
[Wed Mar 18 21:56:17 2015] : Mardram: Diplomacy: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Mar 18 21:56:24 2015] : DM: The peasants part to avoid the massive bore^h^har
[Wed Mar 18 21:56:54 2015] : Mardram: ooc its only medium sized
[Wed Mar 18 21:57:03 2015] : DM: ooc a bit of a vi based joke there :-)
[Wed Mar 18 21:57:25 2015] : Mardram: ooc I know, I just chose to ignore it :P
[Wed Mar 18 21:57:51 2015] : DM: The mood of the crowd is changing
[Wed Mar 18 21:58:29 2015] : DM: The makash flags have disappeared, there are fewer angry looking folk and way more looking uncomfortable
[Wed Mar 18 21:58:43 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Mar 18 22:00:00 2015] : DM: Andrei?
[Wed Mar 18 22:00:20 2015] : Jin: Jin only takes a step towards the crowd, not looking more or less menacing, keeping her cool and taking in as many people as she can
[Wed Mar 18 22:00:21 2015] : Andrei: Andrei looks around at the crowd.
[Wed Mar 18 22:00:49 2015] : Jin: "Do trust that we will do our best to make light of this all"
[Wed Mar 18 22:00:50 2015] : Jin: done.
[Wed Mar 18 22:01:17 2015] : DM: ooc I assume that's a mistranslation :-)
[Wed Mar 18 22:01:30 2015] : DM: ooc that means make it a joke
[Wed Mar 18 22:01:55 2015] : Jin: ooc make light? yeah.? Shed light
[Wed Mar 18 22:01:59 2015] : Jin: ooc then. :)
[Wed Mar 18 22:02:16 2015] : Andrei: "We have dealt with this sort of problem before. We have foiled murderers and monsters, brigands and villains, and rescued those who needed it. We will bring punishment where it is deserved, and we will bring mercy where it is needed, and we will bring justice always."
[Wed Mar 18 22:02:19 2015] : Andrei: Diplomacy in Dorduk: [1d20(9) + 23] = 32
[Wed Mar 18 22:02:27 2015] : Andrei: ooc done
[Wed Mar 18 22:02:39 2015] : Jin: ooc you have a diplomacy in Dorduk skill! Snazzy.
[Wed Mar 18 22:02:50 2015] : Jin: ooc brb loo
[Wed Mar 18 22:03:04 2015] : DM: ooc only usable once per day
[Wed Mar 18 22:03:13 2015] : DM: ooc on any given person
[Wed Mar 18 22:03:38 2015] : DM: Andrei's speech impresses those who didn't hear him previously
[Wed Mar 18 22:04:31 2015] : Andrei: ooc I get a +2 bonus from a trait
[Wed Mar 18 22:04:46 2015] : DM: The crowd begins to disperse, away from you all
[Wed Mar 18 22:04:46 2015] : Andrei: ooc yes, it's those I hadn't previously got that I was targeting ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 22:04:51 2015] : DM: Linden?
[Wed Mar 18 22:05:21 2015] : Linden: Linden makes the illusion walk away saying "Excellent idea!"
[Wed Mar 18 22:05:23 2015] : Linden: Done.
[Wed Mar 18 22:05:28 2015] : DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 18 22:05:49 2015] : DM: Cerndrik doesn't move
[Wed Mar 18 22:05:52 2015] : DM: Mardram?
[Wed Mar 18 22:06:54 2015] : Mardram: "We should get you inside, and then you can tell us what has been going on here"
[Wed Mar 18 22:06:54 2015] : DM: Jin?
[Wed Mar 18 22:07:25 2015] : DM: Nobody moves to stop you taking Cerndrik
[Wed Mar 18 22:07:54 2015] : Jin: Jin does not move either. Looking at everyone and trying to spot if anyone is still looking angry
[Wed Mar 18 22:08:06 2015] : DM: One peasant is unconscious and bleeding from a head wound
[Wed Mar 18 22:08:12 2015] : Mardram: Mardram leads Cerndrik towards the temple
[Wed Mar 18 22:08:47 2015] : DM: The rest of the crowd disperse
[Wed Mar 18 22:08:56 2015] : Andrei: Andrei does his best to ensure the unconscious peasant won't die
[Wed Mar 18 22:08:58 2015] : Andrei: Heal: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:05 2015] : Linden: Linden dismisses the illusion.
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:17 2015] : DM: Cerndrik turns and lays his hands on the injured peasant, a grave look of concern on his face
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:19 2015] : DM: [20d8(8,1,4,3,2,8,6,7,5,5,2,8,8,2,4,5,8,2,5,5)] = 98
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:23 2015] : DM: ooc oops
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:28 2015] : Mardram: ooc hehe
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:31 2015] : DM: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:37 2015] : Jin: ooc that must have healed him ;)
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:38 2015] : Mary: ooc Looks like a bit much for a peasant
[Wed Mar 18 22:09:57 2015] : DM: The peasant is pleasantly surprised to see Cerndrik helping him to his feet
[Wed Mar 18 22:10:22 2015] : DM: Cerndrik then allows you to lead him to..?
[Wed Mar 18 22:10:36 2015] : Mardram: ooc the temple?
[Wed Mar 18 22:10:55 2015] : Andrei: ooc the temple might have that annoying paladork inside.
[Wed Mar 18 22:11:02 2015] : Andrei: ooc I vote for the pub.
[Wed Mar 18 22:11:13 2015] : Mardram: ooc ok
[Wed Mar 18 22:11:15 2015] : Mary: ooc Beer!
[Wed Mar 18 22:11:17 2015] : DM: ooc unlikely
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:02 2015] : DM: ooc so which is it?
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:10 2015] : Andrei: ooc the temple is probably our best plan.
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:22 2015] : Mardram: ooc yeah
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:28 2015] : Linden: "Best get off the street, to the temple?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:28 2015] : Andrei: "The temple. Cerndrik, you will be comfortable there?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:40 2015] : DM: "Yes"
[Wed Mar 18 22:12:57 2015] : Cerndrik: You all enter the temple.
[Wed Mar 18 22:13:14 2015] : Cerndrik: Cerndrik leads you to an antechamber and beckons you to sit
[Wed Mar 18 22:13:30 2015] : Cerndrik: "Your timing is impeccable. It's amazing what a difference a week can make"
[Wed Mar 18 22:13:37 2015] : Mardram: "Clearly"
[Wed Mar 18 22:13:56 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc 600 XP
[Wed Mar 18 22:14:08 2015] : Linden: "What was that all about? What's got the crowd so riled up?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:14:17 2015] : Andrei: "What has happened? We were not away for long."
[Wed Mar 18 22:15:20 2015] : Cerndrik: Cerndrik looks like a broken man. Tears fill his eyes as he speaks
[Wed Mar 18 22:15:31 2015] : Cerndrik: "As the priest of Waukeen I must take the blame for the ugly mood... It's all because of Gresham... I simply can't fathom what came over him"
[Wed Mar 18 22:15:51 2015] : Cerndrik: "I've heard from some since the incident that there were rumours of some sort... silly things"
[Wed Mar 18 22:16:09 2015] : Cerndrik: "But what he did to those youths... His vows..."
[Wed Mar 18 22:16:23 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc won't someone think of the children? ;-)
[Wed Mar 18 22:16:34 2015] : Cerndrik: "That was two days ago now. He's gone, and I don't know to where"
[Wed Mar 18 22:16:44 2015] : Andrei: "What did he do?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:17:04 2015] : Cerndrik: "He killed them"
[Wed Mar 18 22:17:13 2015] : Linden: "What?!"
[Wed Mar 18 22:17:29 2015] : Cerndrik: "A young man, and the young barmaid from the inn"
[Wed Mar 18 22:17:37 2015] : Mardram: Mardram is stunned
[Wed Mar 18 22:17:43 2015] : Andrei: "What had they done?2
[Wed Mar 18 22:17:45 2015] : Cerndrik: "He seemed tormented"
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:06 2015] : Andrei: "I am not surprised: his vows surely did not encourage this."
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:09 2015] : Cerndrik: "He told me that something was tearing him up"
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:11 2015] : Jin: "Are the children safe?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:11 2015] : Mary: "Start at the beginning"
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:23 2015] : Jin: ooc thinking of the children :P
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:40 2015] : Cerndrik: "But he would not explain further"
[Wed Mar 18 22:18:55 2015] : Cerndrik: "I advised him to seek solace in prayer"
[Wed Mar 18 22:19:08 2015] : Cerndrik: "But he became increasingly paranoid"
[Wed Mar 18 22:19:23 2015] : Cerndrik: "Said that the whole village was laughing at him"
[Wed Mar 18 22:19:59 2015] : Cerndrik: "So what I've been able to piece together is that he grabbed one and took him to the tower"
[Wed Mar 18 22:20:21 2015] : Cerndrik: "He extracted, Waukeen knows what information"
[Wed Mar 18 22:20:36 2015] : Cerndrik: "Killed him, then went to the inn and slew the maid"
[Wed Mar 18 22:20:47 2015] : Linden: "Where is Gresham now?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:21:04 2015] : Cerndrik: "That was two days ago now. He's gone, and I don't know to where"
[Wed Mar 18 22:21:21 2015] : Cerndrik: "And so I am here, with no explanation and a village suddenly much more receptive to, what did they say..."
[Wed Mar 18 22:21:30 2015] : Cerndrik: "Ah yes, a more distant god who is amicable, but does not get involved in daily farm lives, or claim to help the crops grow so that his priests can take their share"
[Wed Mar 18 22:21:41 2015] : Cerndrik: "This... Makash. He's come from no-where. Half of my flock have not been to the temple since Gresham... and I saw some of them in the crowd just then."
[Wed Mar 18 22:21:54 2015] : Cerndrik: "I've worked for these people all of my life. Well, most of them. There were a few I did not recognise, and I know my flock"
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:17 2015] : Cerndrik: "The village has descended into chaos of sorts"
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:20 2015] : ** No match found
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:24 2015] : Linden: Linden wonders if the peasants may have been magically influenced.
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:26 2015] : Andrei: "Then they are probably your troublemakers. Believe me, I know how people can listen to strange tales."
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:27 2015] : Cerndrik: "There is a lot of anger"
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:27 2015] : Linden: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(6) + 18] = 24
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:43 2015] : Andrei: "There might be magical influence, or merely a clever bit of skill."
[Wed Mar 18 22:22:51 2015] : Mardram: "or both"
[Wed Mar 18 22:23:57 2015] : Linden: "Unlikely to be magic, at least for the peasants. Gresham on the otherhand...."
[Wed Mar 18 22:24:45 2015] : Cerndrik: "As to law and order.."
[Wed Mar 18 22:24:53 2015] : Cerndrik: "Our reeve is missing."
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:14 2015] : Cerndrik: "His name is Gadric Beech, the Alderman's son and he is overdue by 5 days. He went to investigate some missing farm folk up near the Castle Drumar ruins 10 days ago, and has not been heard from since."
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:22 2015] : Jin: ooc reeve?
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:37 2015] : Mardram: "That is not good"
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:43 2015] : Jin: "I guess that would be our next destination."
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:47 2015] : Linden: "Sounds suspicious. Perhaps worth investigating."
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:54 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc an old term for an official
[Wed Mar 18 22:25:54 2015] : Mardram: ooc shire reeve = sheriff
[Wed Mar 18 22:26:03 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc below an ealderman
[Wed Mar 18 22:26:20 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc shire reeve eventually contracted to sherrif
[Wed Mar 18 22:26:33 2015] : Mardram: "Do you think you will be ok while we investigate this?"
[Wed Mar 18 22:26:42 2015] : Andrei: "Yes, we should see if we can find him. And if we meet Gresham, perhaps we can bring him to justice as well."
[Wed Mar 18 22:29:13 2015] : Mary: "Yes, that sounds right"
[Wed Mar 18 22:29:14 2015] : Linden: ooc what time is it?
[Wed Mar 18 22:29:22 2015] : Cerndrik: "I think that if I only travel about with other brothers, and then only when I need to"
[Wed Mar 18 22:29:24 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc 11 am
[Wed Mar 18 22:29:44 2015] : Linden: "We should head out now. No need to waste any more time."
[Wed Mar 18 22:29:57 2015] : Mardram: "Agreed."
[Wed Mar 18 22:30:38 2015] : Cerndrik: "Castle Drumar is to the South of the NorthWood, though on this side of the river"
[Wed Mar 18 22:30:51 2015] : Cerndrik: "It is approached from the road to the South"
[Wed Mar 18 22:31:13 2015] : Mardram: Mardram leaves his pony in the village
[Wed Mar 18 22:31:21 2015] : Cerndrik: "That was where Gadric was headed"
[Wed Mar 18 22:31:40 2015] : Andrei: ooc how far is it?
[Wed Mar 18 22:31:46 2015] : Linden: Linden is ready to leave.
[Wed Mar 18 22:31:49 2015] : Cerndrik: "And yes, any news of Gresham that you can find would be much appreciated"
[Wed Mar 18 22:32:28 2015] : Cerndrik: "You will probably need to camp out before reaching there"
[Wed Mar 18 22:32:40 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc a day and a bit travel
[Wed Mar 18 22:33:07 2015] : Andrei: "Let's go. I had hoped for a relaxing beer, but... no rest today."
[Wed Mar 18 22:33:21 2015] : Cerndrik: ooc how is everyone doing tiredness wise?
[Wed Mar 18 22:33:39 2015] : Mardram: ooc personally, I'm pretty tired
[Wed Mar 18 22:33:56 2015] : Mardram: ooc didn't sleep too well last night :(
[Wed Mar 18 22:33:57 2015] : Jin: ooc I'm tired too.
[Wed Mar 18 22:33:59 2015] : Linden: ooc seems a good spot to end
[Wed Mar 18 22:34:04 2015] : Andrei: ooc yes, sadly
[Wed Mar 18 22:34:25 2015] : Cerndrik: You make your way to the location Cerndrik has indicated on a map he gave you
[Wed Mar 18 22:34:54 2015] : Cerndrik: The partially collapsed castle stands in front of you, looking foreboding
[Wed Mar 18 22:34:58 2015] : Cerndrik: GAME END