Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 11 20:03:38 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 11 20:03:41 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc I enjoy my job too, but I've no interest in doing it in the evening
[Wed Mar 11 20:03:41 2015] : Akiak: ooc I'm here :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:03:44 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc hi
[Wed Mar 11 20:03:51 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc perfect timing :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:04:02 2015] : Miriam: ooc Welcome :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:04:25 2015] : Artur: ooc you missed exactly nothing :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:04:58 2015] : Akiak: ooc heh :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:05:04 2015] : DM: Having eliminated the Cutters, a group of mercenaries, you have been tasked with guarding the Lady of the Hunt on a hunt in the morning. You've had the evening to rest and recover and collect supplies.
[Wed Mar 11 20:05:04 2015] : Akiak: ooc and yes, Craig, I'm playing
[Wed Mar 11 20:05:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc grr, just texted you
[Wed Mar 11 20:05:10 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol, just saw it.
[Wed Mar 11 20:05:38 2015] : DM: You've been provided with horses and you start the morning gathered in the castle courtyard.
[Wed Mar 11 20:06:00 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (22) Akiak...
[Wed Mar 11 20:06:06 2015] : Artur: "A nice morning for a hunt."
[Wed Mar 11 20:06:16 2015] : Artur: "May we all find what we wish today."
[Wed Mar 11 20:06:42 2015] : Artur: ooc have we actually spoken to the Lady yet?
[Wed Mar 11 20:06:53 2015] : DM: A stablehand has brought out the Lady's mount, a black horse with a firey mane and hoove that strike sparks on the cobbles.
[Wed Mar 11 20:06:58 2015] : DM: Knowledge: planes
[Wed Mar 11 20:07:05 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(13) + 0] = 13
[Wed Mar 11 20:07:10 2015] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Mar 11 20:07:12 2015] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Mar 11 20:07:15 2015] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: LoreMaster: [10 + 9] = 19
[Wed Mar 11 20:07:23 2015] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(7) + 19] = 26
[Wed Mar 11 20:07:30 2015] : Akiak: ooc have I filed my feature request: "searchable tree"?
[Wed Mar 11 20:08:02 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc did we see the mount last time we encountered her?
[Wed Mar 11 20:08:06 2015] : DM: It's a nightmare.
[Wed Mar 11 20:08:09 2015] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Mar 11 20:08:12 2015] : Hildy: ooc just start typing with the tree in focus, then press space to action it... I doo it several times by accident every week!
[Wed Mar 11 20:08:31 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc I was thinking that myself craig :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:08:56 2015] : Artur: ooc is the searchable tree a nightmare, or is that the mount? :-p
[Wed Mar 11 20:09:03 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 20:09:08 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc damn I was just typing that!
[Wed Mar 11 20:09:11 2015] : DM: Nightmare breath a cloud of chocking smoke and they can fly.
[Wed Mar 11 20:10:33 2015] : Artur: ooc and according to the SRD they are "flaming harbingers of DEATH" so be careful, folks.
[Wed Mar 11 20:10:57 2015] : Akiak: ooc oh it works...
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:05 2015] : Akiak: CMD: Zephyr 10 + BAB + Str + Dex + Size: [10 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1] = 17
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:07 2015] : Akiak: CMD: Zephyr 10 + BAB + Str + Dex + Size: [10 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1] = 17
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:09 2015] : Akiak: CMD: Zephyr 10 + BAB + Str + Dex + Size: [10 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1] = 17
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:14 2015] : Akiak: ooc oops
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:17 2015] : Akiak: ooc sorry
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:20 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:35 2015] : Vaddyn: "That is a fearsome mount"
[Wed Mar 11 20:11:42 2015] : DM: The lady of the hunt exits the castle. Her long black hair tied back. Her armour recently polished glints in the weak, dawn light.
[Wed Mar 11 20:12:06 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: She mounts her nightmare and trots towards you.
[Wed Mar 11 20:12:33 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "You have been selected for this hunt? I trust you appreciate the honour bestowed upon you?"
[Wed Mar 11 20:13:11 2015] : Artur: "We understand it. We understand..."
[Wed Mar 11 20:13:22 2015] : Vaddyn: "Indeed we do, My Lady. I only hope we are equal to the task"
[Wed Mar 11 20:13:31 2015] : Artur: Artur leaves the rest of his sentence unsaid: "We understand many things."
[Wed Mar 11 20:14:12 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: You see that she is surrounded in magicks (spellcraft check).
[Wed Mar 11 20:14:42 2015] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(10) + 15] = 25
[Wed Mar 11 20:14:43 2015] : Vaddyn: Spellcraft: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Mar 11 20:14:54 2015] : Artur: Spellcraft: [1d20(7) + 21] = 28
[Wed Mar 11 20:15:20 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: She has both Protection from Energy (fire) and stoneskin already cast upon her.
[Wed Mar 11 20:15:41 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "Then let us hunt."
[Wed Mar 11 20:15:49 2015] : Artur: "Do we hunt fire-beasts today, Lady?"
[Wed Mar 11 20:16:27 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "You shall see."
[Wed Mar 11 20:16:57 2015] : Akiak: ooc do we have a plan yet?
[Wed Mar 11 20:17:04 2015] : Artur: ooc we never have a plan. Never.
[Wed Mar 11 20:17:10 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn nudges his horse along
[Wed Mar 11 20:17:17 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: She gestures and a slivery line appears in the air in front of her, the line widens revealing a black and bleak landscape.
[Wed Mar 11 20:17:26 2015] : Artur: ooc a Gateway!
[Wed Mar 11 20:17:48 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The air is filled with smoke and falling ash and heat radiates from the other plane.
[Wed Mar 11 20:18:02 2015] : Hildy: HIidy follows
[Wed Mar 11 20:18:22 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: She spurs her mount and rides into the gateway.
[Wed Mar 11 20:18:33 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn follows, warily
[Wed Mar 11 20:18:39 2015] : Hildy: Resist Energy (Communal): Level 3 - Grants temporary resistance 20 to an energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic); Duration 90 minutes divided by the number of recipients
[Wed Mar 11 20:18:44 2015] : Miriam: Miriam rides forward
[Wed Mar 11 20:19:19 2015] : Hildy: ooc 18 minutes each if we don't include the horses
[Wed Mar 11 20:19:40 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc they'll probably die soon anyway
[Wed Mar 11 20:20:06 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 20:20:16 2015] : Akiak: ooc poor beasts :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:20:24 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The ground is littered with sharp, black rocks and drifts of ash. The group slopes upwards to a large smoking volanco.
[Wed Mar 11 20:20:33 2015] : Hildy: "Ipresume her last guard party died from lack of preparation for this sort of shenanigans"
[Wed Mar 11 20:20:57 2015] : Miriam: ooc They don't have any hitpoints to speak of anyway, so they might be better off dieing quickly
[Wed Mar 11 20:21:24 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Behind you, beyound the closing portal you see lush, green forests stretching away, parts aflame as slow, moving rivers of lava snake through the forest.
[Wed Mar 11 20:21:40 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Knowledge: planes (or geography)
[Wed Mar 11 20:21:57 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Mar 11 20:22:00 2015] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18
[Wed Mar 11 20:22:03 2015] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(1) + 19] = 20
[Wed Mar 11 20:22:18 2015] : Artur: ooc boo!
[Wed Mar 11 20:22:45 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The looks to be the material plane, some distance to the south, an area you are unfamilar with.
[Wed Mar 11 20:23:21 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The Lady trots off, heading up the slope, closer to the volcano crater.
[Wed Mar 11 20:23:32 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: ooc what's the plan?
[Wed Mar 11 20:24:44 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc stay with her, try to figure out her plans and then ask here to kindly sod off back where she came from. Then fight it out if she refuses?
[Wed Mar 11 20:25:31 2015] : Artur: ooc yep
[Wed Mar 11 20:25:44 2015] : Akiak: ooc sounds good.
[Wed Mar 11 20:25:46 2015] : Artur: ooc Artur might get "distracted" and lag behind in order to fight from range
[Wed Mar 11 20:26:12 2015] : Hildy: Hildy follows her
[Wed Mar 11 20:26:16 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Your horses are not happy about the conditions but dutifully soldier on up the shifting slope.
[Wed Mar 11 20:26:30 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn also follows
[Wed Mar 11 20:26:55 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "There is a demon with this volcano and I mean to bind it to my will. It will be a powerful ally against the orcs."
[Wed Mar 11 20:27:26 2015] : Miriam: ooc The best plan I heard yet ;)
[Wed Mar 11 20:27:50 2015] : Vaddyn: "Surely such as you would not need help against mere Orcs, m'Lady"
[Wed Mar 11 20:28:03 2015] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 11 20:29:33 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "No, but a true leader does not neglect any advantage she may have."
[Wed Mar 11 20:29:51 2015] : Miriam: "Aren't demons dangerous allies?"
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:16 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "Not when properly bound."
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:19 2015] : Miriam: "As dangerous as an adversary?"
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:21 2015] : Artur: "Not if you can control them."
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:33 2015] : Vaddyn: "A fearsome prospect indeed"
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:37 2015] : Artur: "Easier to kill them, but there are rewards."
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:40 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "Your task today is too weaken the demon until I can bind it."
[Wed Mar 11 20:30:42 2015] : Artur: "Like flames."
[Wed Mar 11 20:31:07 2015] : Artur: "You do not wish the entertainment of weakening it yourself, Lady? You do us too much honour."
[Wed Mar 11 20:31:21 2015] : Hildy: Hildy cannot hold his tongue
[Wed Mar 11 20:31:54 2015] : Hildy: "Our task should be to banish it back to the hells, or kill it entirely if possible"
[Wed Mar 11 20:31:54 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "Alas the ritual takes some time to cast."
[Wed Mar 11 20:32:18 2015] : Hildy: "This is our world, not a demon realm"
[Wed Mar 11 20:33:09 2015] : Artur: "Hildebrand, it is a world for our Lady to hunt in."
[Wed Mar 11 20:33:24 2015] : Artur: Artur glares at Hildy, trying to shut him up for a short time.
[Wed Mar 11 20:33:30 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: She turns and looks Hildy. "You follow my orders. You cut when I say. You kill die when I say. You do not offer opinions."
[Wed Mar 11 20:33:46 2015] : Akiak: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 11 20:33:53 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: ooc "You die when I say" obviously
[Wed Mar 11 20:34:23 2015] : Hildy: Hildy summons his considerable willpower to stop talking, glad that his helmet covers his fury
[Wed Mar 11 20:34:46 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "You" she snapps pointing at Hildy "Scout ahead."
[Wed Mar 11 20:35:40 2015] : Hildy: Hildy looks at the others before geeing his horse forwards
[Wed Mar 11 20:36:33 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: ooc where is everyone in relation to the Lady?
[Wed Mar 11 20:37:04 2015] : Artur: ooc rearguard
[Wed Mar 11 20:37:35 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: ooc roll initiative once you're ready to act.
[Wed Mar 11 20:37:38 2015] : Miriam: ooc I don't see myself, but forward guard, obviously
[Wed Mar 11 20:37:46 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc whats the blob?
[Wed Mar 11 20:38:17 2015] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Mar 11 20:38:23 2015] : Miriam: ooc Horsey?
[Wed Mar 11 20:38:30 2015] : Hildy: ooc yes, sorry
[Wed Mar 11 20:38:36 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ahh
[Wed Mar 11 20:38:40 2015] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Mar 11 20:39:32 2015] : Artur: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15
[Wed Mar 11 20:39:39 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Mar 11 20:39:42 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Mar 11 20:39:43 2015] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Mar 11 20:40:39 2015] : Miriam: "He will need my protection, Lady"
[Wed Mar 11 20:40:59 2015] : Miriam: Miriam starts following Hildy
[Wed Mar 11 20:41:07 2015] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Mar 11 20:42:20 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Akiak?
[Wed Mar 11 20:43:39 2015] : Akiak: Akiak decides to open the ball and aims at the mare's legs. The idea being to try and hurt her enough, that she won't be able to take the Lady away
[Wed Mar 11 20:44:21 2015] : Akiak: ooc wait a sec. I need to be able to do sneak.
[Wed Mar 11 20:44:25 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc was that the plan??
[Wed Mar 11 20:44:54 2015] : Akiak: ooc yeah, no, it wasn't. Take htat back.
[Wed Mar 11 20:45:22 2015] : Akiak: Akiak delays and lets the talker talk first, readying her ability to disappear
[Wed Mar 11 20:45:30 2015] : Artur: ooc told you we didn't have a plan :-p
[Wed Mar 11 20:45:35 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 11 20:46:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "How do we draw out the Demon?"
[Wed Mar 11 20:46:52 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "We will track it down to its lair within the crater."
[Wed Mar 11 20:47:28 2015] : Vaddyn: "Very well"
[Wed Mar 11 20:47:39 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves forward, towards the crater
[Wed Mar 11 20:47:53 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 11 20:48:08 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 11 20:50:34 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 11 20:50:50 2015] : Miriam: Following Hildy, bow at the ready
[Wed Mar 11 20:50:55 2015] : Hildy: Hildy leads his horse over the difficult terrain
[Wed Mar 11 20:51:09 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 11 20:51:21 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: ooc well isn't this exciting.
[Wed Mar 11 20:51:27 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 20:51:33 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Mar 11 20:51:37 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc hehe
[Wed Mar 11 20:51:45 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 20:52:21 2015] : Akiak: Akiak moves towards the crater too,n after having disappeared
[Wed Mar 11 20:52:24 2015] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 6 out of 7
[Wed Mar 11 20:52:26 2015] : Artur: Artur is pleased to be forgotten as he falls back to a safe distance
[Wed Mar 11 20:52:37 2015] : Akiak: Vanishing trick: As a swift action, the ninja can disappear for 9 rounds. This ability functions as invisibility. Using this ability uses up 1 ki point.
[Wed Mar 11 20:52:42 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Mar 11 20:52:57 2015] : Nightmare: The nightmare rides on.
[Wed Mar 11 20:53:03 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 11 20:53:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn keeps pace about 15 ft behind Miriam and Hildy
[Wed Mar 11 20:54:03 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Mar 11 20:54:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc your horse is still visible
[Wed Mar 11 20:54:34 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 20:54:45 2015] : DM: ooc are you keeping this up until when?
[Wed Mar 11 20:54:45 2015] : Akiak: ooc heh. Indeed.
[Wed Mar 11 20:55:20 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc til Hildy reaches the edge of the crater or something happens
[Wed Mar 11 20:55:25 2015] : Akiak: ooc I thought some of the talkers were cgoing to ask nicely "sod off"
[Wed Mar 11 20:55:32 2015] : Hildy: ooc me too
[Wed Mar 11 20:55:33 2015] : Akiak: ooc I don't see a crater, is that normal?
[Wed Mar 11 20:55:45 2015] : DM: ooc there's nothing on the map
[Wed Mar 11 20:55:51 2015] : Akiak: ooc ok, cool :)
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:00 2015] : DM: ooc You reach the crater, the powerful demon is there. It attacks. You die. The end.
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:09 2015] : DM: ooc I'm not sure you've really thought this one through.
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:12 2015] : Hildy: Hearing nothing of conversation, Hildy stops"
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:19 2015] : Hildy: Hearing nothing of conversation, Hildy stops
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:28 2015] : Hildy: Hildy about faces
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:50 2015] : Hildy: "Look, I thought that we were going to ask her to piss off out of our plane?"
[Wed Mar 11 20:57:50 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc how powerful are we talking here?
[Wed Mar 11 20:58:23 2015] : Artur: ooc we NEVER have a plan!
[Wed Mar 11 20:58:28 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 11 20:58:29 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: "Traitors!" She draws her swords.
[Wed Mar 11 20:58:32 2015] : Hildy: "I've had just about enough of this, and I certainly don't intend to help her get a demon"
[Wed Mar 11 20:58:48 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Hildy, your turn.
[Wed Mar 11 20:59:09 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster V: Level 5 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Mar 11 20:59:35 2015] : Hildy: Hildy dismounts first and hides behind the horse
[Wed Mar 11 20:59:37 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 11 21:00:30 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The Lady having assesed the greatest threat, turns her horse around and spurs it towards Artur.
[Wed Mar 11 21:00:32 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol, gotta love Hildy :)
[Wed Mar 11 21:00:37 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Eversharp: [1d20(17) + 22] = 39; Hit: [1d8(4) + 13] = 17 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(3) + 22] = 25; Hit: [17 + 1d8(3) + 13] = 33 damage.

[Wed Mar 11 21:00:37 2015] : Artur: ooc... why me?!
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:03 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The nightmare bites as well.
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:08 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Bite: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25; Hit: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 damage .
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:22 2015] : Artur: 10 Damage: 58 Damage [Wed Mar 11 21:01:35 2015] : Artur: ooc except I don't have the 10 temp HP
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:43 2015] : Artur: ooc -8/50
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:47 2015] : Akiak: ooc oh.
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:48 2015] : Hildy: ooc only 41 damage
[Wed Mar 11 21:01:58 2015] : Artur: Artur drops
[Wed Mar 11 21:02:07 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: ooc [33 + 8] = 41 damage only
[Wed Mar 11 21:02:13 2015] : Artur: ooc oh yes
[Wed Mar 11 21:02:31 2015] : Artur: HP Status 9 out of 50.
[Wed Mar 11 21:02:38 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Mar 11 21:02:44 2015] : Artur: Artur un-drops
[Wed Mar 11 21:03:01 2015] : Hildy: ooc but +22 puts you down next time
[Wed Mar 11 21:03:10 2015] : Akiak: Akiak brings her mount closer to the lady and unmounts swiftly.
[Wed Mar 11 21:03:27 2015] : Akiak: ooc how far does a horse move?
[Wed Mar 11 21:03:39 2015] : DM: ooc speed 50 ft
[Wed Mar 11 21:03:49 2015] : Hildy: ooc depends on type - 50 ft for light IIRC
[Wed Mar 11 21:04:40 2015] : Artur: ooc no light/heavy horses in Pathfinder IIRC
[Wed Mar 11 21:05:36 2015] : Akiak: Akiak flings her shurikens at the mare, hoping to cripple it enough for it to fall.
[Wed Mar 11 21:05:44 2015] : Akiak: Shuriken: Attack: [1d20(2) + 14] = 16 - Damage: [1d1(1) + 1] = 2 HP.
[Wed Mar 11 21:05:47 2015] : DM: Sneak attack
[Wed Mar 11 21:05:57 2015] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(4,2,5,1,4)] = 16 HP
[Wed Mar 11 21:05:59 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:12 2015] : Akiak: on one leg, looking for a soft spot.
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:18 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:19 2015] : DM: You injure the horse.
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:28 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:34 2015] : Akiak: ooc 16hp is not too good :P
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:39 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Mar 11 21:06:47 2015] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: L2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 190 ft range. DC 17 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 9 rounds. SR: No.
[Wed Mar 11 21:07:00 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Mar 11 21:07:05 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Mar 11 21:07:12 2015] : DM: The horse is blind.
[Wed Mar 11 21:07:14 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Mar 11 21:07:23 2015] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 11 21:08:43 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:34 2015] : Miriam: Miriam urges her horse forward before shooting at the mare
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:34 2015] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:34 2015] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3) Partial attack: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 HP.
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:35 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:36 2015] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:47 2015] : DM: The arrow pings off her armor.
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:53 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc I read that as 'shooing at the mare'
[Wed Mar 11 21:09:54 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 11 21:10:02 2015] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Ankylosaurus (Huge Animal - AC 22, 95 HP (DR 5/Evil), CMD 29 (24 v trip), CMB +19; Fort +14, Ref +7, Will +4; SR 12; Speed 30) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 9 rounds
[Wed Mar 11 21:10:11 2015] : DM: Oh, sorry, It hit the horse.
[Wed Mar 11 21:10:43 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 21:11:13 2015] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(4) + 17] = 21, Damage: [3d6(5,4,4) + 20] = 33 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed Mar 11 21:11:15 2015] : Miriam: ooc I was wondering about the armour
[Wed Mar 11 21:11:22 2015] : Hildy: The ankylosaurus charges at the pair, hitting the biggest one (horse)
[Wed Mar 11 21:11:45 2015] : Hildy: HIldy moves closer
[Wed Mar 11 21:11:53 2015] : DM: The dinosaur fells the horse. And the Lady...
[Wed Mar 11 21:12:08 2015] : Artur: ooc when am I in the initiative order?
[Wed Mar 11 21:12:14 2015] : Artur: ooc I get confused
[Wed Mar 11 21:12:51 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: [1d20(19) + 16] = 35
[Wed Mar 11 21:13:01 2015] : Hildy: ooc should have been some point before me I think
[Wed Mar 11 21:13:10 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: And leaps of the horse as it falls, rolling and landing on her feet.
[Wed Mar 11 21:13:50 2015] : DM: ooc sorry Henry, missed you off my list! Oops!
[Wed Mar 11 21:14:30 2015] : DM: Hildy are you done?
[Wed Mar 11 21:14:50 2015] : Hildy: ooc no, but I was waiting to see what you did with Henry
[Wed Mar 11 21:14:54 2015] : Artur: ooc these things happen - thought I'd comment instead of sitting and sulking ;-)
[Wed Mar 11 21:16:10 2015] : DM: ooc play him after you for this turn
[Wed Mar 11 21:16:20 2015] : Hildy: ooc OK
[Wed Mar 11 21:16:29 2015] : Miriam: ooc Never underestimate the power of a good sulk! ;)
[Wed Mar 11 21:16:36 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Mar 11 21:16:39 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Mar 11 21:17:09 2015] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Mar 11 21:17:37 2015] : Artur: Artur decides to wear down the enemy's fire resistance
[Wed Mar 11 21:17:38 2015] : DM: [1d8(1)] = 1
[Wed Mar 11 21:18:02 2015] : Artur: step away, then cast a spell
[Wed Mar 11 21:18:14 2015] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 200ft.
Ranged touch attack [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 deals [4d6(6,4,5,3) + 8] = 26 fire damage.
Second ray: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 to hit, [4d6(3,2,1,3) + 8] = 17 damage.
Third ray: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 to hit, [4d6(2,6,1,6) + 8] = 23 damage.

[Wed Mar 11 21:18:25 2015] : Artur: ooc really rubbish rolls!
[Wed Mar 11 21:18:43 2015] : DM: One ray hits.
[Wed Mar 11 21:18:44 2015] : Artur: done
[Wed Mar 11 21:18:59 2015] : DM: SR check?
[Wed Mar 11 21:19:21 2015] : Artur: Caster level check: [1d20(3) + 9 + 8] = 20 (includes Spell Penetration, Greater Spell Penetration, Piercing Spell (rod); +1 for each of Evocation/Fire descriptors.
[Wed Mar 11 21:19:29 2015] : DM: Fail.
[Wed Mar 11 21:19:30 2015] : Artur: ooc another rubbish roll! Go me!
[Wed Mar 11 21:19:35 2015] : Artur: ooc definitely done now.
[Wed Mar 11 21:19:36 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:09 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: The lady, having landed next to Akiak attacks her.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:12 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Eversharp: [1d20(13) + 22] = 35; Hit: [1d8(6) + 13] = 19 damage.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:13 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Eversharp: [1d20(20) + 17] = 37; Hit: [1d8(4) + 13] = 17 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24; Hit: [17 + 1d8(2) + 13] = 32 damage.

[Wed Mar 11 21:20:19 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Sorry wrong ones.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:20 2015] : Miriam: ooc Aw
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:21 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Eversharp (PH): [1d20(1) + 20] = 21; Hit: [1d8(3) + 13] = 16 damage.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:22 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Eversharp (PH): [1d20(10) + 15] = 25; Hit: [1d8(2) + 13] = 15 damage.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:25 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Neverbreak (OH): [1d20(11) + 15] = 26; Hit: [1d4(3) + 10] = 13 damage.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:26 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: Neverbreak (OH): [1d20(7) + 10] = 17; Hit: [1d4(4) + 10] = 14 damage.
[Wed Mar 11 21:20:48 2015] : Lady of the Hunt: One hit, 13 damage.
[Wed Mar 11 21:21:06 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Mar 11 21:21:27 2015] : Akiak: ooc wait a sec, need to reset health
[Wed Mar 11 21:21:42 2015] : Akiak: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 11 21:21:45 2015] : Akiak: Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Mar 11 21:21:49 2015] : Akiak: 13 Damage: Akiak takes 13 damage. [Wed Mar 11 21:21:51 2015] : Miriam: ooc The one with the lowest damage is the only hit! :)
[Wed Mar 11 21:22:14 2015] : Akiak: oo can I flank with this big thing in her back?
[Wed Mar 11 21:22:27 2015] : Akiak: ooc or I guess not.
[Wed Mar 11 21:22:30 2015] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 11 21:22:38 2015] : Hildy: ooc step south
[Wed Mar 11 21:22:42 2015] : Akiak: ooc with a 5 ft step
[Wed Mar 11 21:23:35 2015] : DM: ooc flanking
[Wed Mar 11 21:24:10 2015] : Akiak: Akiak moves jto better assess the lady and draws her wakizashi to hit
[Wed Mar 11 21:24:17 2015] : Akiak: Wakizashi +1 (cold iron): Attack: [1d20(15) + 15] = 30 - Damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 HP.
[Wed Mar 11 21:24:24 2015] : Akiak: Sneak attack: Damage: [5d6(2,6,5,4,2)] = 19 HP
[Wed Mar 11 21:24:32 2015] : Akiak: ooc oops. NOt sure if it hits.
[Wed Mar 11 21:24:41 2015] : DM: One hit.
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:09 2015] : Akiak: She then makes a whirling sign with her arms as she disappears.
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:11 2015] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 5 out of 7
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:18 2015] : DM: You chip away at the stone skin and cut through.
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:28 2015] : Akiak: Vanishing trick: As a swift action, the ninja can disappear for 9 rounds. This ability functions as invisibility. Using this ability uses up 1 ki point.
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:31 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:35 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:47 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn rides closer and grasps his new rod to cast a spell
[Wed Mar 11 21:25:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Lesser Piercing Spell Rod : Vaddyn empowers a spell to pierce the targets Spell Resistance. SR -5
[Wed Mar 11 21:26:00 2015] : Vaddyn: Slow : Level 3 - 9 creatures within 45 feet are slowed Will save (DC 18) . Creatures affected by this spell are staggered and can take only a single move action or standard action each turn, but not both (nor may it take full-round actions). Additionally, it takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves. A slowed creature moves at half its normal speed (round down to the next 5-foot increment), which affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for decreased speed
[Wed Mar 11 21:26:06 2015] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Mar 11 21:26:16 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (23) rounds left today
[Wed Mar 11 21:26:19 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Mar 11 21:26:55 2015] : DM: Spell fails.
[Wed Mar 11 21:27:02 2015] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Mar 11 21:28:06 2015] : Miriam: Miriam moves her horse forward, dropping bow and drawing axe
[Wed Mar 11 21:28:06 2015] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(15) + 20] = 35 Damage: [1d10(5) + 11] = 16 HP.
[Wed Mar 11 21:28:08 2015] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Mar 11 21:28:40 2015] : DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 11 21:28:57 2015] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Mar 11 21:29:21 2015] : Artur: ooc same again
[Wed Mar 11 21:29:25 2015] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 200ft.
Ranged touch attack [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 deals [4d6(3,1,4,5) + 8] = 21 fire damage.
Second ray: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 to hit, [4d6(4,2,3,2) + 8] = 19 damage.
Third ray: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 to hit, [4d6(3,3,5,2) + 8] = 21 damage.

[Wed Mar 11 21:29:37 2015] : Artur: ooc +2 to hit from Bardsong
[Wed Mar 11 21:29:46 2015] : Miriam: ooc Kill it, kill it with fire!
[Wed Mar 11 21:29:47 2015] : Artur: Artur takes more careful aim this time
[Wed Mar 11 21:29:50 2015] : Artur: Caster level check: [1d20(10) + 9 + 8] = 27 (includes Spell Penetration, Greater Spell Penetration, Piercing Spell (rod); +1 for each of Evocation/Fire descriptors.
[Wed Mar 11 21:30:01 2015] : Artur: ooc so 29 vs SR - should do the job
[Wed Mar 11 21:30:28 2015] : DM: Two rays hit.
[Wed Mar 11 21:30:48 2015] : DM: You burn away about half of the fire protection.
[Wed Mar 11 21:30:57 2015] : DM: Three rays hit
[Wed Mar 11 21:31:22 2015] : DM: About 3/4 down.
[Wed Mar 11 21:31:34 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Mar 11 21:31:37 2015] : Hildy: Medium Mud Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster IV spell - Augmented Medium Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 38; CMB+7, CMD 17; Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +1; Speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 9 rounds
[Wed Mar 11 21:32:08 2015] : Hildy: It closes and attacks
[Wed Mar 11 21:32:19 2015] : Hildy: Slam: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11; Damage: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 HP + Entrap: DC 16 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Mar 11 21:32:39 2015] : Hildy: ooc doesn't look right, but never mind
[Wed Mar 11 21:32:48 2015] : DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 11 21:32:55 2015] : Hildy: The dino moves a step to smack her
[Wed Mar 11 21:33:08 2015] : Hildy: ooc it smites (presuming she's evil)
[Wed Mar 11 21:33:37 2015] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(13) + 13] = 26, Damage: [3d6(3,5,4) + 30] = 42 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed Mar 11 21:33:59 2015] : Hildy: Hildy closes in
[Wed Mar 11 21:34:09 2015] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 9 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 47 feet; Duration: 9 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: