Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 4 20:11:57 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 4 20:12:42 2015] : DM: Tasked with discovering a rebel outpost you found it just as another group of mercenaries were readying to attack.
[Wed Mar 4 20:13:23 2015] : DM: You defeated them and killed or captured them. Hildy executed one of the captives and the tengu rebels the other.
[Wed Mar 4 20:13:45 2015] : DM: You are now discussing what to do next with the local rebel leader, Pica.
[Wed Mar 4 20:14:06 2015] : Pica: "Our outpost was nearly compromised. What do you advise we do now?"
[Wed Mar 4 20:14:37 2015] : Hildy: ooc Hildy kept his hands clean... A hound archon did it, honest guv
[Wed Mar 4 20:14:44 2015] : Vaddyn: "It looks like its not as well hidden as you thought."
[Wed Mar 4 20:15:21 2015] : Hildy: "There is a concerted search, the commander has troops all over the area looking"
[Wed Mar 4 20:15:48 2015] : Pica: "Perhaps we should withdraw to a more secure base?"
[Wed Mar 4 20:15:51 2015] : Miriam: ooc Oops, for some reason I thought last week's game was cancelled, and I never checked
[Wed Mar 4 20:16:04 2015] : Vaddyn: "If they found you, other will too. When they fail to report back more will come to where they searching"
[Wed Mar 4 20:16:14 2015] : Vaddyn: "If you have one I think its time to go there"
[Wed Mar 4 20:16:51 2015] : Hildy: "Know that we are working to free more of your kind from this tyrrannical rule"
[Wed Mar 4 20:18:08 2015] : Pica: "Yes, we will withdraw immediatly. (to the others) Move out! Retreat to hideout Beta."
[Wed Mar 4 20:19:23 2015] : DM: The tengu prepare to move out, gathering supplies and equipment from the outpost and heading deeper into the forest.
[Wed Mar 4 20:19:48 2015] : DM: "Farewell, may we meet again once this land is ours again!"
[Wed Mar 4 20:20:00 2015] : Vaddyn: "We hope that will be soon"
[Wed Mar 4 20:20:21 2015] : Miriam: "Farewell, may we meet again soon, in better cirsumstances"
[Wed Mar 4 20:20:29 2015] : Hildy: "I suggest that we don't sport any recognisable items from the fallen attackers back at camp..."
[Wed Mar 4 20:20:54 2015] : Hildy: "Shall we put them all away? I have a handy haversack that will hold some items"
[Wed Mar 4 20:21:03 2015] : Vaddyn: "As do I"
[Wed Mar 4 20:21:39 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc we didn't do any looting did we?
[Wed Mar 4 20:21:40 2015] : Hildy: ooc that buys you some time if you don't have their gear listed DM :-)
[Wed Mar 4 20:21:55 2015] : Vaddyn: oco always thinking of others
[Wed Mar 4 20:22:04 2015] : DM: ooc their gear is in the character sheets...
[Wed Mar 4 20:22:27 2015] : Miriam: "I can assist with that as well"
[Wed Mar 4 20:22:36 2015] : DM: You stash all the valuble loot (which isn't much some minor magic weapons and items).
[Wed Mar 4 20:22:46 2015] : Miriam: ooc Don't you just love those haversacks?
[Wed Mar 4 20:23:28 2015] : DM: ooc I assume you're returning back to the mercenary camp now?
[Wed Mar 4 20:23:29 2015] : Vaddyn: "tie some rocks to the bodies and dump them in the swamp"
[Wed Mar 4 20:23:51 2015] : Vaddyn: "Lets get back before someone else finds this place"
[Wed Mar 4 20:23:55 2015] : Hildy: "Just make it look like the Tengu killed them"
[Wed Mar 4 20:24:10 2015] : Hildy: "It's obvious this was a hide-out"
[Wed Mar 4 20:24:22 2015] : Miriam: "Yes, that sounds like the best idea. Lie the truth."
[Wed Mar 4 20:24:34 2015] : Hildy: "Hiding the bodies looks odd"
[Wed Mar 4 20:24:53 2015] : Vaddyn: "Could be right."
[Wed Mar 4 20:25:21 2015] : Miriam: "Let's just make sure nothing here betrays our presence during the fight."
[Wed Mar 4 20:25:33 2015] : Hildy: "Hmm, good point"
[Wed Mar 4 20:25:59 2015] : Hildy: "The Tengu should take the horses too"
[Wed Mar 4 20:26:16 2015] : DM: Disguise check for anyone trying to conceal evidence.
[Wed Mar 4 20:26:53 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looks around for footprints to cover up
[Wed Mar 4 20:26:56 2015] : Vaddyn: Disguise: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Mar 4 20:27:05 2015] : Miriam: Disguise: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Mar 4 20:27:33 2015] : Hildy: Charisma: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Mar 4 20:27:47 2015] : DM: The tengu agree to take away the horses and Vaddyn tries to conceal the tracks. Miriam and Hildy just stomps over everywhere, making even more tracks (which might work...)
[Wed Mar 4 20:28:12 2015] : Miriam: "It's not a problem to leave footprints from *after* the fight, after all, we were sent to find this camp."
[Wed Mar 4 20:28:55 2015] : DM: The outpost is vacated, the mercenary bodies are left lying in plausible locations. It might be convincing.
[Wed Mar 4 20:29:43 2015] : Vaddyn: "Ok, time to go"
[Wed Mar 4 20:29:45 2015] : Hildy: "So we found an empty outpost and dead people"
[Wed Mar 4 20:30:00 2015] : Hildy: "We were unable to track the Tengu"
[Wed Mar 4 20:30:27 2015] : Miriam: "We were just too late, the bodies were still warm."
[Wed Mar 4 20:30:43 2015] : Vaddyn: "Tengu tracks in every direction, but didn't look like there were very many left after the fight"
[Wed Mar 4 20:30:46 2015] : Hildy: "No, dead for at least 12 hours"
[Wed Mar 4 20:30:59 2015] : Hildy: ooc how long have we travelled?
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:01 2015] : Vaddyn: "Dont want to make it seem worth chasing after them"
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:19 2015] : DM: ooc a few hours I think.
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:30 2015] : Miriam: "OK, twelve hours. What do I know? I'm not a cleric."
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:35 2015] : Hildy: "Dead for a few hours"
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:37 2015] : Miriam: Miriam winks
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:42 2015] : Hildy: Heal: [1d20(14) + 5 + 0] = 19
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:55 2015] : DM: ok
[Wed Mar 4 20:31:58 2015] : Hildy: "I can describe the signs I think"
[Wed Mar 4 20:32:05 2015] : Hildy: "Let's head back"
[Wed Mar 4 20:32:23 2015] : Hildy: "As they were in the swamp they had chilled"
[Wed Mar 4 20:33:10 2015] : DM: You return to the mercenary camp, following a concealed trail that was pointed out by Pica.
[Wed Mar 4 20:33:30 2015] : Hildy: ooc phew - avoided the stinking river
[Wed Mar 4 20:33:50 2015] : DM: The forest is thick, tree ferns looming overhead, dripping and damp, the ground squelching underfoot.
[Wed Mar 4 20:34:27 2015] : Miriam: "I hate it here"
[Wed Mar 4 20:34:53 2015] : Vaddyn: "Feels like we've been here forever"
[Wed Mar 4 20:35:01 2015] : DM: The air smells thick with mold and mushrooms and damp. Things slither in the dense, ferny undergrowth.
[Wed Mar 4 20:35:11 2015] : Hildy: Survival: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Mar 4 20:35:34 2015] : Miriam: "Feels like I'm never going to be dry and clean again."
[Wed Mar 4 20:35:38 2015] : DM: After about an hour you reach a half rotten board walk, sunken into the mud.
[Wed Mar 4 20:35:41 2015] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Mar 4 20:36:06 2015] : DM: You follow it and you see some low tumbledown walls ahead.
[Wed Mar 4 20:36:25 2015] : Vaddyn: "Is everything in this place falling apart?"
[Wed Mar 4 20:36:35 2015] : Hildy: "Seemingly so"
[Wed Mar 4 20:36:53 2015] : Hildy: ooc is it a paintball arena?
[Wed Mar 4 20:37:39 2015] : Hildy: ooc looks like a good encounter zome DM :-)
[Wed Mar 4 20:37:42 2015] : Hildy: ooc zone
[Wed Mar 4 20:37:52 2015] : DM: You've reached an old cemetary, the boardwalk crosses it. Gravestones dot the muddy ground, any writing long faded or covered in moss and lichen.
[Wed Mar 4 20:38:17 2015] : DM: You're about halfway through when...
[Wed Mar 4 20:39:20 2015] : DM: The ground near one of the graves shifts and a clawed hand with long, slender bones suddenly sticks out of the ground.
[Wed Mar 4 20:39:51 2015] : DM: There's more movement and two more creatures start to rise from the earth.
[Wed Mar 4 20:40:24 2015] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Mar 4 20:40:28 2015] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Mar 4 20:40:30 2015] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Mar 4 20:41:15 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Mar 4 20:41:17 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Mar 4 20:41:20 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Mar 4 20:42:36 2015] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:03 2015] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:07 2015] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:12 2015] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:12 2015] : Miriam: Hissing: "Undead!"
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:17 2015] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "You dont say"
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:51 2015] : DM: Vaddyn and Hildy get to act in the surprise round.
[Wed Mar 4 20:43:52 2015] : Hildy: "Domestos shall cleanse! I hate these guys."
[Wed Mar 4 20:44:40 2015] : Soul Eater: The clawed hand is joined by another and a creature of black smoke hovers over the grave, clawed hands outstretched.
[Wed Mar 4 20:44:46 2015] : Soul Eater: Knowledge: Planes to identify.
[Wed Mar 4 20:44:57 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Mar 4 20:44:57 2015] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Mar 4 20:45:58 2015] : DM: Hildy, surprise round (one action).
[Wed Mar 4 20:46:06 2015] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 9 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 47 feet; Duration: 9 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: