Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 25 20:05:08 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 25 20:05:33 2015] : DM: You've been tasked with locating and eliminating (if possible) a tengu rebel output in the forest.
[Wed Feb 25 20:06:28 2015] : DM: Following directions from Pica (the tengu "bait" you rescued) you crossed a swamp and found the output built around three massive tree ferns in the middle of a small lake.
[Wed Feb 25 20:07:13 2015] : DM: Unfortunately, a squad of four mounted mercenaries got there before you. They look like they're discussing their plan of attack and have not seen you yet.
[Wed Feb 25 20:07:30 2015] : DM: There's a lancer, a axeman, a wizard and an archer.
[Wed Feb 25 20:07:36 2015] : DM: What's your plan?
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:01 2015] : Akiak: ooc the mercenaries are there to do the job we've been taked with but don't want to do right?
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:12 2015] : Vaddyn: "Shhh, back up"
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:13 2015] : Akiak: ooc *been tasked with
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:17 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc presumably
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:22 2015] : Akiak: ooc k
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:22 2015] : Hildy: "We're going to need to stop those guys"
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:36 2015] : DM: It is likely that these mercenaries have the same task as you: find and eliminate the outpost.
[Wed Feb 25 20:08:40 2015] : Akiak: whispering "We need to prevent them from getting there"
[Wed Feb 25 20:09:02 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes, but how?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:09:44 2015] : Akiak: "Not sure, to tell you the truth"
[Wed Feb 25 20:10:47 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc we need a knowledge: Warfare and Tactics
[Wed Feb 25 20:10:47 2015] : Akiak: "Question being, we probably can take those out, but how do we get away with it?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:10:53 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 25 20:11:17 2015] : Vaddyn: "Well if they dont report back they can't tell anyone about us"
[Wed Feb 25 20:12:22 2015] : Akiak: "true"
[Wed Feb 25 20:13:34 2015] : Vaddyn: "I wonder how they got their horses here"
[Wed Feb 25 20:13:46 2015] : Hildy: "Magic?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:13:56 2015] : Hildy: "Shadow plane horses?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:13:56 2015] : Vaddyn: "Certainly seems like it"
[Wed Feb 25 20:14:05 2015] : Akiak: "Is there any way we can warn the tengu?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:14:11 2015] : Akiak: "At least we'd get some backup"
[Wed Feb 25 20:14:50 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc how high are the platforms?
[Wed Feb 25 20:14:50 2015] : DM: The horses look like normal horses
[Wed Feb 25 20:14:55 2015] : Hildy: "Whatever we do, I think we need to prepare"
[Wed Feb 25 20:15:08 2015] : Hildy: "I can cast some spells silently"
[Wed Feb 25 20:16:21 2015] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (2 uses remain)
[Wed Feb 25 20:16:23 2015] : DM: ooc side view to the right.
[Wed Feb 25 20:16:24 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ty
[Wed Feb 25 20:16:26 2015] : Hildy: Resist Energy (Communal): Level 3 - Grants temporary resistance 20 to an energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic); Duration 90 minutes divided by the number of recipients
[Wed Feb 25 20:16:53 2015] : Hildy: ooc umm - fire
[Wed Feb 25 20:17:07 2015] : Hildy: "We should have some protection from fire now"
[Wed Feb 25 20:17:12 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc do the ramps/platforms look horse-accessible?
[Wed Feb 25 20:17:51 2015] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Feb 25 20:18:04 2015] : Hildy: ooc do either of you have a ring of protection?
[Wed Feb 25 20:18:18 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc yup
[Wed Feb 25 20:19:52 2015] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (1 uses remain)
[Wed Feb 25 20:19:53 2015] : Hildy: Bless: Level 1 - Hildy and all allies within a 50-ft. burst gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 9 minutes.
[Wed Feb 25 20:20:35 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc Have the others been seen by the Tengu?
[Wed Feb 25 20:21:00 2015] : Hildy: "OK, are we about ready?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:21:21 2015] : DM: The tengu are observing the mercenaries, waiting for them to attack it seems.
[Wed Feb 25 20:21:32 2015] : Akiak: ooc giv eme a sec
[Wed Feb 25 20:21:45 2015] : Hildy: "My plan is to summon some minor criters near them to occupy them while we continue with more powerful spells that I cannot cast silently"
[Wed Feb 25 20:21:59 2015] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 25 20:22:18 2015] : Hildy: "Does that sound like a plan?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:22:29 2015] : Vaddyn: "Sounds good to me"
[Wed Feb 25 20:22:32 2015] : Akiak: ooc I have a ring of protection +2
[Wed Feb 25 20:22:40 2015] : Akiak: "Works for me"
[Wed Feb 25 20:22:49 2015] : Hildy: "Are we ready?"
[Wed Feb 25 20:22:57 2015] : Akiak: "Yes."
[Wed Feb 25 20:23:05 2015] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (0 uses remain)
[Wed Feb 25 20:23:12 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Feb 25 20:23:29 2015] : Hildy: 1d3: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(1)] = 1 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Feb 25 20:23:35 2015] : Hildy: ooc grrr
[Wed Feb 25 20:23:36 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc gah
[Wed Feb 25 20:23:54 2015] : Hildy: Small Mud Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 9 rounds
[Wed Feb 25 20:24:55 2015] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:01 2015] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:09 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:12 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:15 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:18 2015] : Akiak: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:18 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Feb 25 20:25:25 2015] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Feb 25 20:27:17 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 25 20:27:35 2015] : Hildy: The elemental sinks into the ground and keeps moving towards them
[Wed Feb 25 20:27:50 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster V: Level 5 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Feb 25 20:27:55 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Feb 25 20:28:20 2015] : DM: Akiak?
[Wed Feb 25 20:28:32 2015] : Hildy: ooc Woolly Rhino, Ankylosaurus, Large elemental or a Bralani??
[Wed Feb 25 20:29:01 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc dealers choice
[Wed Feb 25 20:29:43 2015] : Hildy: ooc the Ankylosaurus was awesome, but it doesn't pay to have favourites ;-)
[Wed Feb 25 20:29:44 2015] : DM: ooc the DM thinks you should summon a small mouse.
[Wed Feb 25 20:29:56 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc a small house?
[Wed Feb 25 20:30:03 2015] : DM: Akiak, your turn.
[Wed Feb 25 20:30:08 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 25 20:30:34 2015] : Akiak: ooc what's the surrounding made iof? Can I hide some here?
[Wed Feb 25 20:31:10 2015] : DM: dense ferns, so good for hiding.
[Wed Feb 25 20:31:47 2015] : Akiak: Akiak slowly approaches the mercenaries, disappearing into the ferns
[Wed Feb 25 20:31:57 2015] : Akiak: Akiak uses one point of ki - Ki points remaining 6 out of 7
[Wed Feb 25 20:32:04 2015] : Akiak: Vanishing trick: As a swift action, the ninja can disappear for 9 rounds. This ability functions as invisibility. Using this ability uses up 1 ki point.
[Wed Feb 25 20:32:50 2015] : Hildy: ooc ferns inside the green circle, or outside?
[Wed Feb 25 20:33:07 2015] : Akiak: ooc yeah was going to be my question too.
[Wed Feb 25 20:33:12 2015] : DM: ooc sorry, immediate surrounding the the lake is open grass, outside the green circle is the dense ferns.
[Wed Feb 25 20:33:27 2015] : Akiak: I suppose I can run too, to get closer.
[Wed Feb 25 20:33:41 2015] : Hildy: ooc your trick works even in the open anyway
[Wed Feb 25 20:33:42 2015] : Akiak: done.
[Wed Feb 25 20:34:40 2015] : Burghild (swordwoman): One of the warriors spurs her horse forwards, drawing the greatsword off her back.
[Wed Feb 25 20:35:12 2015] : Burghild (swordwoman): She ignores the small elemental, heading directly for the outpost.
[Wed Feb 25 20:35:25 2015] : Wulhere (lancer): The lancer charges the elemental.
[Wed Feb 25 20:35:38 2015] : Wulhere (lancer): Lance +1: [1d20(11) + 17] = 28; Hit: [1d8(5) + 7] = 12 damage.
[Wed Feb 25 20:35:51 2015] : Hildy: ooc The elemental is underground
[Wed Feb 25 20:36:11 2015] : Wulhere (lancer): IN which case he moves into position.
[Wed Feb 25 20:36:12 2015] : Hildy: ooc hence only 20 move
[Wed Feb 25 20:36:32 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Feb 25 20:37:03 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waits to see what the others do
[Wed Feb 25 20:37:31 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ie hold to see if they bunch up again
[Wed Feb 25 20:38:15 2015] : DM: The archer trots closer and aim at a tengu.
[Wed Feb 25 20:38:26 2015] : Dunne (archer): Longbow +1: [1d20(16) + 16] = 32; Hit: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 damage.
[Wed Feb 25 20:38:38 2015] : Dunne (archer): Killing one.
[Wed Feb 25 20:39:02 2015] : Eanfrid (wizard): The wizard rides closer and readies a spell.
[Wed Feb 25 20:39:16 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc can I go now?
[Wed Feb 25 20:39:32 2015] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Feb 25 20:39:46 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Feb 25 20:39:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: L2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 190 ft range. DC 17 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 9 rounds. SR: No.
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:08 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc cast over B & W
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:15 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc and of course their horses
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:39 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:43 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:50 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:50 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Feb 25 20:40:54 2015] : DM: :(
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:11 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:23 2015] : DM: The tengu shoot back.
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:30 2015] : Dice error: syntax error
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:33 2015] : DM: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13, [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:35 2015] : DM: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19, [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:37 2015] : DM: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4, [1d6(2)] = 2
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:42 2015] : DM: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20, [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:42 2015] : DM: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11, [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:46 2015] : DM: And miss.
[Wed Feb 25 20:41:54 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Feb 25 20:42:00 2015] : Hildy: Woolly Rhino: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Ankylosaurus [Wed Feb 25 20:42:54 2015] : Hildy: The rhino charges at B and W and their horses in a trampling rage
[Wed Feb 25 20:43:00 2015] : Hildy: Woolly Rhinocerous - Trample: The Rhino runs amok, trampling throughout its move... Opponents can take an AoO, but take damage and are knocked prone, or can take 1/2 damage and avoid being knocked prone with a successful save.
[Wed Feb 25 20:43:18 2015] : Hildy: Woolly Rhinocerous - Trample: Damage: [2d8(5,2) + 16] = 23 HP. Reflex save (DC 25) to take 11 damage and avoid being knocked prone.
[Wed Feb 25 20:43:28 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Feb 25 20:43:31 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Feb 25 20:43:54 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Feb 25 20:43:54 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Feb 25 20:44:31 2015] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 9 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 47 feet; Duration: 9 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: