Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 21 20:06:37 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 21 20:07:21 2015] : DM: You are in the shadow plane, posing as mercenaries to infiltrate the Lady of the Hunt's army so you can get close and neutralize her.
[Wed Jan 21 20:08:16 2015] : DM: You were ordered to a mushroom plantation where the owner has tasked you with searching for 4 missing tengu slaves you escaped.
[Wed Jan 21 20:08:58 2015] : DM: Their trail is clear in the muddy damp soil. The tall tree ferns loom overhead, dripping from the ever-present, dank mist.
[Wed Jan 21 20:09:34 2015] : DM: The fern forest is quiet, only your footsteps squelching in the mud making a noise.
[Wed Jan 21 20:09:57 2015] : DM: Suddenly you hear the panicked cries of some tengu ahead...
[Wed Jan 21 20:10:09 2015] : DM: What do you do?
[Wed Jan 21 20:10:49 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn rushes ahead
[Wed Jan 21 20:10:51 2015] : Miriam: "Someone needs our help!"
[Wed Jan 21 20:10:59 2015] : Miriam: Miriam starts running
[Wed Jan 21 20:11:44 2015] : Hildy: ooc oooh!
[Wed Jan 21 20:12:07 2015] : Hildy: Hildy catches up to the others
[Wed Jan 21 20:12:11 2015] : Miriam: ooc Wow!
[Wed Jan 21 20:12:11 2015] : Hildy: ooc speed 40
[Wed Jan 21 20:12:47 2015] : DM: You burst into a clearing dense ferns providing ground cover around a small pool of murky, stagnant water.
[Wed Jan 21 20:14:00 2015] : DM: A dead tree leans at an angle over the water, perched on the farthest branch are two tengu, desperately trying to fend of two 5ft long woodlouse-like creatures.
[Wed Jan 21 20:14:44 2015] : DM: Their segmented carapaces bristling with long shadowly, um, bristles.
[Wed Jan 21 20:15:12 2015] : DM: ooc can anyone see the map?
[Wed Jan 21 20:15:24 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc yes. Very nice
[Wed Jan 21 20:15:36 2015] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 21 20:16:14 2015] : DM: ooc not showing for me :(
[Wed Jan 21 20:16:51 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc thats very odd
[Wed Jan 21 20:17:35 2015] : Miriam: ooc Looking great from here
[Wed Jan 21 20:17:44 2015] : DM: ooc knew I should have tested it still worked :(
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:12 2015] : Moving to room 'Lobby'..
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:12 2015] : DM (enter): 20:18
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:12 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jan 21 20:18:15 2015] : Moving to room 'Murky Fern Forest'..
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:15 2015] : DM (enter): 20:18
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:15 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jan 21 20:18:15 2015] : Hildy (enter): 20:18
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:15 2015] : Miriam (enter): 20:18
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:15 2015] : Vaddyn (enter): 20:18
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:16 2015] : Artur (enter): 20:18
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:24 2015] : You must be either a player or GM to use this feature
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:27 2015] : You must be either a player or GM to use this feature
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:29 2015] : Hildy: ooc Thanks ;-)
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:31 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (4) DM...
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:35 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc hehe
[Wed Jan 21 20:18:42 2015] : Hildy: ooc it pays the bills nicely
[Wed Jan 21 20:19:13 2015] : Artur: ooc map looks good to me
[Wed Jan 21 20:19:34 2015] : DM: ooc I can see it now.
[Wed Jan 21 20:20:06 2015] : Artur: ooc is C a giant woodlouse-beastie?
[Wed Jan 21 20:20:16 2015] : DM: Prowling around on the ground is another beast, reptillian and dark purple with 6 pairs of legs.
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:06 2015] : DM: Knowledge: planes and knowledge: arcana checks.
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:18 2015] : Artur: ooc ah
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:25 2015] : Artur: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(1) + 19] = 20
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:27 2015] : DM: A and B are the woodlousey creatures and C is the 12 legged reptile.
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:27 2015] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(4) + 19] = 23
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:40 2015] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15
[Wed Jan 21 20:21:41 2015] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Jan 21 20:22:19 2015] : Hildy: ooc not really worth me bothering
[Wed Jan 21 20:22:22 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(19) + 0] = 19
[Wed Jan 21 20:22:24 2015] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Jan 21 20:23:34 2015] : DM: C is a like behir but different, a darker, purple colour. A normal behir is immune to electricity and an electrical breath weapon and it is adept a grappling with its many claws.
[Wed Jan 21 20:23:45 2015] : DM: But this one seems different.
[Wed Jan 21 20:24:43 2015] : DM: A and B are tenebrous worms, the larva stage of gloom moths. They have a powerful acidic bite and their bristles are poisonous.
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:03 2015] : DM: The gloomwing I mean.
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:09 2015] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:13 2015] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:15 2015] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:20 2015] : Artur: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:40 2015] : Hildy: ooc neither name means anything to me
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:43 2015] : DM: The ferns provide concealment and they count as difficult terrain to pass.
[Wed Jan 21 20:25:55 2015] : DM: The worms are native to this plane.
[Wed Jan 21 20:26:07 2015] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Jan 21 20:26:22 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12
[Wed Jan 21 20:26:25 2015] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Jan 21 20:27:10 2015] : Miriam: ooc The brown circles are trees?
[Wed Jan 21 20:27:16 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 21 20:27:20 2015] : DM: ooc tree ferns
[Wed Jan 21 20:28:03 2015] : DM: Miriam, your turn.
[Wed Jan 21 20:28:06 2015] : Hildy: ooc is th epath we're on difficult terrain?
[Wed Jan 21 20:28:17 2015] : DM: ooc no, it's not that muddy.
[Wed Jan 21 20:28:18 2015] : Hildy: ooc or just areas with green in?
[Wed Jan 21 20:28:42 2015] : DM: ooc just the leafy parts.
[Wed Jan 21 20:28:57 2015] : Miriam: Running forward towards C
[Wed Jan 21 20:29:43 2015] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jan 21 20:29:50 2015] : Miriam: Yep
[Wed Jan 21 20:29:55 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 21 20:29:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:12 2015] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 190 ft range. DC 17 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 9 rounds. SR: No.
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:18 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc on A and B
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:22 2015] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:24 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:25 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:48 2015] : DM: You blind B.
[Wed Jan 21 20:30:55 2015] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jan 21 20:31:18 2015] : Artur: ooc hmm
[Wed Jan 21 20:31:55 2015] : Artur: Artur marches forward, buoyed by Vaddyn's good humour, and starts with his usual spell
[Wed Jan 21 20:32:04 2015] : Artur: ooc can I tell which of A and B is blinded?
[Wed Jan 21 20:32:14 2015] : DM: Perception check.
[Wed Jan 21 20:32:19 2015] : Artur: Perception: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27
[Wed Jan 21 20:32:24 2015] : DM: Yes, B is blind.
[Wed Jan 21 20:32:50 2015] : Artur: ooc thanks
[Wed Jan 21 20:32:56 2015] : Artur: "The far one is blind!"
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:17 2015] : Artur: Artur hurls a ray of fire at the nearer creature
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:19 2015] : Artur: Burning Arc: The primary target takes [9d6(6,4,3,1,1,6,1,1,4) + 18] = 45 fire damage (Reflex DC 21 for half). Next target takes [4d6(6,1,5,1) + 8] = 21 fire damage (Reflex DC 19 for half).
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:27 2015] : Artur: ooc A is primary
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:28 2015] : Artur: done
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:32 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:34 2015] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:49 2015] : Artur: ooc it's like level 2 chain lightning :)
[Wed Jan 21 20:33:50 2015] : DM: Artur scorches the worms.
[Wed Jan 21 20:35:04 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: One of the worms turns and scuttles off the branch towards you.
[Wed Jan 21 20:35:37 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: The other, blind and enrages scuttles /off/ the branch landing with a splash in the water.
[Wed Jan 21 20:35:59 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: It flails and "swims" towards the bank.
[Wed Jan 21 20:36:15 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jan 21 20:36:18 2015] : Hildy: Hildy moves in 40 ft then...
[Wed Jan 21 20:36:24 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster V: Level 5 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jan 21 20:36:28 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jan 21 20:37:07 2015] : Hildy: ooc Excited at my first summon 5 :-D
[Wed Jan 21 20:37:16 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 21 20:38:05 2015] : Shadow Behir: The behir uncoils and sinuously moves forwards towards Miram. It opens its jaws and a dark line of energy bursts forth.
[Wed Jan 21 20:38:10 2015] : Shadow Behir: Breath Weapon: (20 ft line) [7d6(6,1,3,2,2,6,3)] = 23 (reflex DC 20 for 11) negative energy damage.
Reuse in [1d4(1)] = 1 rounds.

[Wed Jan 21 20:38:35 2015] : Shadow Behir: Reflex save?
[Wed Jan 21 20:38:37 2015] : Artur: Magic Missile: Artur cannot cast this spell as a sorceror; it's here for test only.
[Wed Jan 21 20:38:43 2015] : Artur: ooc sorry
[Wed Jan 21 20:39:56 2015] : Server Administrator-> Ping Results: 10.0 ms (parsed message, round trip)
[Wed Jan 21 20:40:15 2015] : Shadow Behir: ooc we may have lost Hannele?
[Wed Jan 21 20:40:41 2015] : Miriam: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19
[Wed Jan 21 20:40:53 2015] : Shadow Behir: 23 -ve energy damage.
[Wed Jan 21 20:40:58 2015] : DM: Miriam, your turn.
[Wed Jan 21 20:41:30 2015] : Miriam: Miriam gets anbry and charges forward, hefting her weapon
[Wed Jan 21 20:41:53 2015] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(7) + 22] = 29 Damage: [1d10(3) + 13] = 16 HP.
[Wed Jan 21 20:42:10 2015] : Miriam: ooc angry, not anbry
[Wed Jan 21 20:42:12 2015] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jan 21 20:42:29 2015] : DM: A solid hit.
[Wed Jan 21 20:42:48 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 21 20:43:41 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc hmm
[Wed Jan 21 20:44:23 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves forward
[Wed Jan 21 20:45:39 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc everything is still out of spell range
[Wed Jan 21 20:46:10 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jan 21 20:46:42 2015] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jan 21 20:47:19 2015] : Artur: Artur reassesses the threats, and the number of esses in a single word, and decides that the big ugly lizard should be his next target.
[Wed Jan 21 20:47:30 2015] : DM: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 21 20:47:39 2015] : Artur: ooc all three rays on C, with +2 to hit (bardsong)
[Wed Jan 21 20:47:45 2015] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 200ft. Ranged touch attack [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 deals [4d6(4,1,4,5) + 8] = 22 fire damage.\n Second ray: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 to hit, [4d6(5,2,4,5) + 8] = 24 damage. \n Third ray: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 to hit, [4d6(2,3,4,6) + 8] = 23 damage.
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:01 2015] : DM: ooc any saves?
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:04 2015] : Hildy: ooc \n is not HTML ;-)
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:08 2015] : Artur: ooc apparently my \n doesn't work: what should I use instead? No saves.
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:15 2015] : Hildy: ooc br /
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:22 2015] : Hildy: ooc in brackets
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:24 2015] : DM: ooc <br>
[Wed Jan 21 20:48:57 2015] : Artur: ooc thanks
[Wed Jan 21 20:49:13 2015] : Hildy: ooc I'm more used to XML so I always close the single entities
[Wed Jan 21 20:49:15 2015] : DM: The behir is well charred.
[Wed Jan 21 20:49:41 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: Will: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Jan 21 20:50:02 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: The (now non-blind) worms scuttle closers (they're not very quick).
[Wed Jan 21 20:50:25 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jan 21 20:50:45 2015] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster V spell - Augmented Celestial Ankylosaurus (Huge Animal - AC 22, 95 HP (DR 5/Evil), CMD 29 (24 v trip), CMB +19; Fort +14, Ref +7, Will +4; SR 12; Speed 30) Resist 10 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 9 rounds
[Wed Jan 21 20:51:42 2015] : Miriam: ooc Cough Flank! cough
[Wed Jan 21 20:51:47 2015] : Hildy: The ankylosaurus charges and attacks
[Wed Jan 21 20:51:57 2015] : Artur: ooc it's a dinosaur, not a tactical genius :)
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:01 2015] : Hildy: ooc cough, straight line of attack, cough
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:11 2015] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(7) + 16] = 23, Damage: [3d6(1,1,6) + 31] = 39 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed Jan 21 20:52:20 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:22 2015] : DM: ooc +31???
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:29 2015] : Hildy: ooc smite evil
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:32 2015] : Artur: ooc I like the +31. It's amusing.
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:45 2015] : Hildy: ooc power attack
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:47 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc well
[Wed Jan 21 20:52:50 2015] : Miriam: ooc Why even roll with a +31
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:11 2015] : Hildy: ooc it might miss
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:24 2015] : DM: The dinosaur takes out the behir with a single swipe.
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:26 2015] : Miriam: ooc I meant roll for damage :)
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:42 2015] : Miriam: ooc I softened it up!
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:50 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:57 2015] : Miriam: Miriam stops raging
[Wed Jan 21 20:53:59 2015] : Hildy: Hildy moves in
[Wed Jan 21 20:54:29 2015] : Hildy: Sound Burst - Level 2 - Deals [1d8(1)] = 1 sonic damage in a 10 ft radius, 45 ft range. Subjects are stunned unless they pass a Fort save of DC 17; duration - Instantaneous.)
[Wed Jan 21 20:54:37 2015] : Hildy: ooc on A
[Wed Jan 21 20:54:38 2015] : Miriam: ooc Oops, forgot about the worms, Miriam keeps raging
[Wed Jan 21 20:54:39 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jan 21 20:55:11 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(10) + 14] = 24
[Wed Jan 21 20:55:19 2015] : DM: Not stunned.
[Wed Jan 21 20:55:29 2015] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:00 2015] : Hildy: Outlander - Missionary: Spells chosen - Murderous Command; Bestow Curse; Plane Shift
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:10 2015] : Miriam: Miriam swipes at A
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:14 2015] : Hildy: ooc sorry, node typing as usual!
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:16 2015] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe: [1d20(12) + 20] = 32 Damage: [1d10(9) + 13] = 22 HP.
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:25 2015] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:54 2015] : DM: Bristle: DC18 reflex save or [1d4(4)] = 4 damage and poison.
[Wed Jan 21 20:56:57 2015] : DM: Bristle: DC18 reflex save or [1d4(4)] = 4 damage and poison.
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:17 2015] : DM: Two reflex saves as the bristles on its carapace stab at you.
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:18 2015] : Miriam: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:23 2015] : Miriam: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:28 2015] : DM: Poison: DC 20 Fort save or paralysis for [1d4(3)] = 3 rounds and [1d2(1)] = 1 Con damage. Cured on two saves.
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:36 2015] : Miriam: Fortitude: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:45 2015] : Miriam: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:52 2015] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jan 21 20:57:57 2015] : Hildy: ooc FWIW the augmented ankylosaurus has a +6 to damage from power attack and +10 from smite
[Wed Jan 21 20:58:16 2015] : Hildy: ooc I actually think that the +15 that adds to should be +16
[Wed Jan 21 20:58:23 2015] : Miriam: 4 Damage: Miriam takes 3 damage. [Wed Jan 21 20:58:26 2015] : Miriam: 4 Damage: Miriam takes 3 damage. [Wed Jan 21 20:59:18 2015] : Hildy: ooc sorry, should be +14 I think
[Wed Jan 21 20:59:23 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his new rod from his pack (selective spell)
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:05 2015] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: L2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 190 ft range. DC 17 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 9 rounds. SR: No.
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:16 2015] : DM: On?
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:19 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (21) rounds left today
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:44 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc to get A&B. Rod allows me to avoid Miriam
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:52 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:53 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Jan 21 21:00:59 2015] : DM: Both blind.
[Wed Jan 21 21:01:00 2015] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jan 21 21:01:14 2015] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jan 21 21:02:12 2015] : Artur: Artur carries on with a successful tactic
[Wed Jan 21 21:02:16 2015] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 200ft.
Ranged touch attack [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 deals [4d6(1,5,4,1) + 8] = 19 fire damage.
Second ray: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 to hit, [4d6(4,3,3,4) + 8] = 22 damage.
Third ray: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 to hit, [4d6(3,6,2,4) + 8] = 23 damage.

[Wed Jan 21 21:02:39 2015] : Artur: ooc first two on the more injured, last one on the less injured.
[Wed Jan 21 21:02:44 2015] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Jan 21 21:02:48 2015] : DM: Only one hit.
[Wed Jan 21 21:02:55 2015] : Artur: ooc +2 from bardsong
[Wed Jan 21 21:03:35 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: The worms attack Miriam.
[Wed Jan 21 21:04:09 2015] : DM: Oh wait, they're blind so less AC.
[Wed Jan 21 21:04:26 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 21 21:04:52 2015] : DM: Artur kills one of the worms and burns the other badly.
[Wed Jan 21 21:05:19 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: The worm attack Miriam
[Wed Jan 21 21:05:22 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: [1d100(50)] = 50
[Wed Jan 21 21:05:30 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: It gets lucky.
[Wed Jan 21 21:05:35 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: Bite: [1d20(7) + 14] = 21; Hit: [2d6(4,6) + 4] = 14 damage and [6d6(5,5,2,2,5,4)] = 23 acid damage.
[Wed Jan 21 21:05:48 2015] : Tenebrous Worm: But not lucky enough.
[Wed Jan 21 21:06:07 2015] : DM: Will: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Jan 21 21:06:10 2015] : Miriam: ooc Raging, so a hit
[Wed Jan 21 21:06:33 2015] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jan 21 21:06:56 2015] : Miriam: 14 Damage: Miriam takes 13 damage. [Wed Jan 21 21:06:59 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jan 21 21:07:10 2015] : Miriam: 23 Damage: Miriam takes 22 damage. [Wed Jan 21 21:07:11 2015] : Hildy: The ankylosaur hits at the creature (no smite as only 1/day)
[Wed Jan 21 21:07:18 2015] : Hildy: Ankylosaurus - Tail slap (15ft reach): [1d20(10) + 15] = 25, Damage: [3d6(1,5,5) + 20] = 31 HP and a Fort save (DC 25) or be dazed (no actions) for 1 round. [Wed Jan 21 21:07:29 2015] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26
[Wed Jan 21 21:07:41 2015] : DM: Hit, no daze.
[Wed Jan 21 21:08:23 2015] : Hildy: Hildu moves in to hit it
[Wed Jan 21 21:08:41 2015] : Hildy: MW Battleaxe: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP. Power attack; Inspire Courage;
[Wed Jan 21 21:08:54 2015] : Hildy: ooc I don't have power attack
[Wed Jan 21 21:09:07 2015] : Hildy: ooc my node has picked that up from the summon
[Wed Jan 21 21:09:23 2015] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 21 21:09:26 2015] : DM: Bristle: DC18 reflex save or [1d4(3)] = 3 damage and poison.
[Wed Jan 21 21:09:49 2015] : Hildy: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Jan 21 21:10:06 2015] : DM: done?
[Wed Jan 21 21:10:16 2015] : Hildy: ooc Sorry, yes
[Wed Jan 21 21:10:18 2015] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jan 21 21:10:19 2015] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jan 21 21:11:07 2015] : Miriam: Miriam swings at the worm, going for maximum damage
[Wed Jan 21 21:11:13 2015] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Power Attack: [1d20(7) + 17] = 24 Damage: [1d10(4) + 19] = 23 HP.
[Wed Jan 21 21:11:23 2015] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jan 21 21:11:28 2015] : DM: Your first strike kills it.
[Wed Jan 21 21:11:51 2015] : Miriam: ooc Leaving rage
[Wed Jan 21 21:12:11 2015] : DM: 3600 XP each.
[Wed Jan 21 21:12:25 2015] : Miriam: "Nasty stuff. You two, come down from there, they're all dead."
[Wed Jan 21 21:12:44 2015] : Slave: "No. We won't go back!"
[Wed Jan 21 21:13:00 2015] : Vaddyn: "Its ok, we wont force you to"
[Wed Jan 21 21:13:04 2015] : Hildy: "That's OK, I won't make you go back"
[Wed Jan 21 21:13:22 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Jan 21 21:13:23 2015] : Artur: "If you will not go back, we need to fake your deaths.
[Wed Jan 21 21:13:38 2015] : Artur: "I will not be executed myself, I think."
[Wed Jan 21 21:13:40 2015] : Miriam: "You're only going back if you want to, your choice. We're here to help you."
[Wed Jan 21 21:14:20 2015] : Hildy: Hildy walks over and takes a look at his Ankylosaur in wonder
[Wed Jan 21 21:14:33 2015] : Slave: "You're letting us go free?" the bedraggled tengu sounds surprised.
[Wed Jan 21 21:14:56 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes, but we need you're help to do it"
[Wed Jan 21 21:14:59 2015] : Hildy: "I don't tolerate forced labour"
[Wed Jan 21 21:15:02 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc *your
[Wed Jan 21 21:15:11 2015] : Slave: Diplomacy check Vaddyn.
[Wed Jan 21 21:15:11 2015] : Hildy: "We're here to end the opression"
[Wed Jan 21 21:15:16 2015] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(2) + 19] = 21
[Wed Jan 21 21:15:38 2015] : Slave: "Ok, but how are we to help you?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:15:52 2015] : Slave: They start to move off the branch, slowly, tentatively.
[Wed Jan 21 21:16:25 2015] : Vaddyn: "We need to make them think you are dead, or they will execute us and come after you again""
[Wed Jan 21 21:16:30 2015] : Miriam: Miriam puts her axe away
[Wed Jan 21 21:17:30 2015] : Hildy: "Give us some of your clothes, we can rip them on the monster's mouth"
[Wed Jan 21 21:17:41 2015] : Slave: "How will you do that? The master always want to see the... the... beaks before he'll stop looking."
[Wed Jan 21 21:17:49 2015] : Hildy: "Say it ate you, but we killed it"
[Wed Jan 21 21:18:26 2015] : Vaddyn: "Good idea. We can bring a part of it back as proof"
[Wed Jan 21 21:18:46 2015] : Vaddyn: "We found it eating you and killed it in retribution"
[Wed Jan 21 21:18:52 2015] : Slave: "Oh, that might work. Ok, here, take his shirt."
[Wed Jan 21 21:18:57 2015] : Slave: this
[Wed Jan 21 21:19:41 2015] : Hildy: "Vaddyn, do you think that you might convince them that the beast seemed to prefer heads above all else, and had already eaten both heads?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:19:53 2015] : Hildy: "Or something?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:20:01 2015] : Vaddyn: "I'll give it a go"
[Wed Jan 21 21:20:07 2015] : Vaddyn: "or..."
[Wed Jan 21 21:20:44 2015] : Hildy: "I don't know, some other suggestion that explains no beaks at all"
[Wed Jan 21 21:20:51 2015] : Vaddyn: "I hate to ask,but... This is a labour camp, there must have been... deaths before"
[Wed Jan 21 21:21:05 2015] : Artur: "And can you give us some feathers? We can dip them in blood of the beasts. "
[Wed Jan 21 21:21:07 2015] : Slave: Something bubbles in the pool. The tengu croak in alarm as you see the slimy corpse of a tengu slowly float up to the surface.
[Wed Jan 21 21:21:14 2015] : Vaddyn: "Would there be any corpses we could take beaks from?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:21:26 2015] : Vaddyn: "Ah"
[Wed Jan 21 21:21:29 2015] : Hildy: "How about that one"
[Wed Jan 21 21:22:09 2015] : Miriam: "It doesn't seem right to desecrate a corpse, but it seems to be the lesser of two evils ..."
[Wed Jan 21 21:22:12 2015] : Vaddyn: "You should go. I dont think you would like to see what we have to do"
[Wed Jan 21 21:22:46 2015] : Slave: "You would desecrate the dead?! How will our brother reach the Sky without his feathers, how will he eat in the Sky without his beak?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:22:57 2015] : Slave: The tengu seem horrified.
[Wed Jan 21 21:23:20 2015] : Vaddyn: "To put it bluntly, its him or you"
[Wed Jan 21 21:23:22 2015] : Miriam: "Right, scratch that."
[Wed Jan 21 21:23:41 2015] : Artur: "Then perhaps some of your feathers? As I understand it, they are like our hair, and will regrow in time."
[Wed Jan 21 21:23:48 2015] : Slave: "The clothes will have to do. We must tend our fallen brother and offer him to the sky."
[Wed Jan 21 21:24:03 2015] : Slave: Vaddyn, intimidate check.
[Wed Jan 21 21:24:14 2015] : Slave: Artur, diplomacy.
[Wed Jan 21 21:24:19 2015] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(7) + 21] = 28
[Wed Jan 21 21:24:39 2015] : Artur: Diplomacy: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed Jan 21 21:25:21 2015] : Hildy: "Another suggestion, though not a pleasant one is that we take something from you and I heal it"
[Wed Jan 21 21:26:02 2015] : Slave: "I suppose... he will know what it is for and the Sky Lords will honour our brothers sacrifice.
[Wed Jan 21 21:26:27 2015] : Vaddyn: Even Vaddyn looks a little horrified at Hildys suggestion
[Wed Jan 21 21:26:45 2015] : Slave: Diplomacy check, Hildy.
[Wed Jan 21 21:27:07 2015] : Artur: ooc I thought of it too.
[Wed Jan 21 21:27:08 2015] : Vaddyn: "I apologise for the offense. It is entirely your decision"
[Wed Jan 21 21:27:18 2015] : Hildy: "It's better than many of the alternatives and achieves the goal of liberating these souls without fear of being sought further"
[Wed Jan 21 21:27:24 2015] : Artur: "It is very practical, I suppose."
[Wed Jan 21 21:27:25 2015] : Hildy: Diplomacy: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Jan 21 21:27:49 2015] : Slave: They seem to favour Hildys suggestion over carving up the corpse.
[Wed Jan 21 21:28:12 2015] : Slave: "Show us how you will do it?" they ask Hildy.
[Wed Jan 21 21:28:15 2015] : Hildy: "And liberation is part of my raison d'etre"
[Wed Jan 21 21:28:29 2015] : Hildy: ooc no idea how to do e ^
[Wed Jan 21 21:29:05 2015] : Hildy: ooc no idea what spell..?
[Wed Jan 21 21:29:11 2015] : Hildy: ooc regenerate?
[Wed Jan 21 21:29:43 2015] : Hildy: ooc which is level 7 ;-)
[Wed Jan 21 21:29:59 2015] : Hildy: "It would have to be minor damage"
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:15 2015] : Slave: ooc regenerate would work.
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:31 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc what about a portion of beak?
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:39 2015] : Hildy: "I can cure like this"
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:40 2015] : Artur: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:41 2015] : Hildy: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 HP
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:52 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc pretty sure I've seen that on a chinese menu
[Wed Jan 21 21:30:57 2015] : Artur: ooc sorry, misread that as "potion of beak"
[Wed Jan 21 21:31:00 2015] : Hildy: Hildy demostrates on Miriam
[Wed Jan 21 21:31:04 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 21 21:31:54 2015] : Slave: ooc I don't think the cure spells will work.
[Wed Jan 21 21:32:23 2015] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Jan 21 21:32:34 2015] : Miriam: "Thank you, I feel better now"
[Wed Jan 21 21:33:05 2015] : Slave: ooc maybe on something like a claw or finger, not not a whole or part of their beaks.
[Wed Jan 21 21:33:57 2015] : Hildy: "I have stronger healing than that"
[Wed Jan 21 21:34:04 2015] : Vaddyn: "Ok, I think we'll have to do without the beaks. Its just not worth the risk it to them or their friends spirits"
[Wed Jan 21 21:34:08 2015] : Hildy: "Perhaps a finger?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:34:21 2015] : Miriam: ooc Mainly we're reassuring them now that Hildy *can* repair damage
[Wed Jan 21 21:34:33 2015] : Hildy: "I thought we'd agreed to use the dead, and some of the living"
[Wed Jan 21 21:34:47 2015] : Hildy: "There are 4 missing Tengu"
[Wed Jan 21 21:35:19 2015] : Vaddyn: "Well, I know I suggested it, but I really wasn't comfortable with it"
[Wed Jan 21 21:35:28 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc one corpse or two?
[Wed Jan 21 21:35:44 2015] : Slave: ooc there's one corpse on the surface.
[Wed Jan 21 21:36:40 2015] : Slave: "Our sister died as well. Only us two survived."
[Wed Jan 21 21:36:47 2015] : Vaddyn: "We were told four of you escaped"
[Wed Jan 21 21:37:05 2015] : Vaddyn: "What happened to her?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:37:19 2015] : Slave: He points at the water.
[Wed Jan 21 21:37:47 2015] : Vaddyn: "So there is another body in there?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:37:53 2015] : Slave: "Yes."
[Wed Jan 21 21:38:10 2015] : Hildy: "Instead of damaging the bodies of the dead, we can take them whole"
[Wed Jan 21 21:38:49 2015] : Slave: "Yes, We agree>"
[Wed Jan 21 21:38:52 2015] : Hildy: "I daresay, they only want beaks as proof, and most hunters are too lazy to carry a body back"
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:02 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes, they will be proof and your people at the camp can care for the bodies"
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:10 2015] : Artur: "That would seem best."
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:19 2015] : Hildy: "But that still leaves you two"
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:22 2015] : Miriam: "Oh, I like that."
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:28 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn walks over to the lake
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:30 2015] : Artur: "They had... been eaten?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:33 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc how does it look?
[Wed Jan 21 21:39:51 2015] : Hildy: "Yes, but how to make that look true Artur"
[Wed Jan 21 21:40:05 2015] : Hildy: "We will have some clothing"
[Wed Jan 21 21:40:10 2015] : Slave: They corpse is slimy and badly damaged with acid burns.
[Wed Jan 21 21:40:30 2015] : Hildy: ooc I have a Handy Bodybag
[Wed Jan 21 21:41:01 2015] : Miriam: "We came here, the creatures were chewing, we killed them, found only two bodies still more or less intact. This story works for me."
[Wed Jan 21 21:41:03 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc is Heward branching out from haversacks?
[Wed Jan 21 21:41:33 2015] : Hildy: ooc Indeed, but only in WotC sanctioned material ;-)
[Wed Jan 21 21:41:49 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc Well, of course.
[Wed Jan 21 21:42:00 2015] : Slave: You need to recover the remaining corpse from the water.
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:24 2015] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:38 2015] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:39 2015] : Game connected!
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:39 2015] : DM (enter): 21:43
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : Moving to room 'Murky Fern Forest'..
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : DM (enter): 21:43
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : Hildy (enter): 21:43
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : Miriam (enter): 21:43
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : Vaddyn (enter): 21:43
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:40 2015] : Artur (enter): 21:43
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:46 2015] : Hildy: ooc WB
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:49 2015] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (6) DM...
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:56 2015] : Miriam: ooc wb :)
[Wed Jan 21 21:43:57 2015] : DM: ooc sorry, virtualbox crashed.
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:12 2015] : Hildy: ooc you're playing in a VM?
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:15 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc Happy to send summons to do your work, but hate forced labour eh?
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:24 2015] : Hildy: ooc and not a Xen one?
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:30 2015] : Miriam: ooc LMAO
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:33 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:33 2015] : DM: ooc The last thing I saw, was me saying "you still need to recover the body."
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:42 2015] : Hildy: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:57 2015] : Miriam: "Want me to dive in and find the body of their sister?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:44:59 2015] : Hildy: ooc pretend this is a water one, I don't seem to have a node
[Wed Jan 21 21:45:02 2015] : DM: ooc I run virtualbox on my Windows desktop.
[Wed Jan 21 21:45:03 2015] : Hildy: Small Air Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Air Elemental (AC:17,T:14,F:14; HP 17; CMD 17; speed: fly 100 (perfect)) lasts for 9 rounds
[Wed Jan 21 21:45:13 2015] : DM: ooc Xen's not great for that use case.
[Wed Jan 21 21:45:35 2015] : DM: The elemental recovers the corpses.
[Wed Jan 21 21:46:39 2015] : DM: With the two bodies, the ripped shirt and the behir head you seem to be all set to bluff the plantation owner.
[Wed Jan 21 21:46:58 2015] : DM: The tengu say thank you again and disappear into the fern forest.
[Wed Jan 21 21:47:03 2015] : Hildy: "OK, are we all happy?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:47:18 2015] : Vaddyn: "Ready would be a better word"
[Wed Jan 21 21:47:24 2015] : Hildy: "Is anyone else injured?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:47:36 2015] : Artur: "Not I. We kept them at a distance."
[Wed Jan 21 21:47:39 2015] : Vaddyn: "Dont want to look too fresh"
[Wed Jan 21 21:47:52 2015] : Vaddyn: "Best look like we were in a bit of a fight"
[Wed Jan 21 21:48:09 2015] : Hildy: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Jan 21 21:48:19 2015] : Miriam: "Yes, I don't want to be healed up right now."
[Wed Jan 21 21:48:32 2015] : Hildy: "you don't"
[Wed Jan 21 21:48:46 2015] : Hildy: "Sorry about that one then!"
[Wed Jan 21 21:48:54 2015] : Hildy: ooc that was on you
[Wed Jan 21 21:49:20 2015] : Miriam: "That first one was fine, you needed to make a point and I still look wounded."
[Wed Jan 21 21:49:33 2015] : Hildy: ooc the second one
[Wed Jan 21 21:49:40 2015] : Vaddyn: "Nevermind, lets go"
[Wed Jan 21 21:49:45 2015] : Hildy: "We don't need to look injured"
[Wed Jan 21 21:49:55 2015] : Hildy: "We are carrying healing wands"
[Wed Jan 21 21:50:02 2015] : Vaddyn: "Every bit helps"
[Wed Jan 21 21:50:19 2015] : Vaddyn: "I'm the story teller here"
[Wed Jan 21 21:50:25 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc :P
[Wed Jan 21 21:50:33 2015] : Hildy: ooc I just healed you another 11 HP
[Wed Jan 21 21:51:20 2015] : Hildy: ...
[Wed Jan 21 21:51:39 2015] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Jan 21 21:51:47 2015] : DM: Your return back to the plantation and present yourself to the azata plantation owner.
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:04 2015] : Miriam: Miriam works on limping a bit
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:05 2015] : Azata: "Did you find my runaways then?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:14 2015] : Miriam: And then decides against it
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:18 2015] : Vaddyn: "We found what was left of them, sir"
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:32 2015] : Azata: "You have their beaks as proof?"
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:33 2015] : Miriam: ooc Truth!
[Wed Jan 21 21:52:34 2015] : Vaddyn: "They'd been killed by this thing"
[Wed Jan 21 21:53:00 2015] : Artur: "A lizard-beast."
[Wed Jan 21 21:53:04 2015] : Vaddyn: "It was munching on two of them already when we got there"
[Wed Jan 21 21:53:07 2015] : Azata: "A behir? So close?" he recoils in horror a little.
[Wed Jan 21 21:53:51 2015] : Vaddyn: "Indeed. We killed it in short order and retrieved the remaining corpses"
[Wed Jan 21 21:53:51 2015] : Hildy: "A horror to behold"
[Wed Jan 21 21:53:57 2015] : Miriam: "And a couple of wormy thingies"
[Wed Jan 21 21:54:52 2015] : Azata: "Dammit, four slaves is a big loss."
[Wed Jan 21 21:55:33 2015] : Hildy: "Still, the beast is dead, so it's safer hereabouts"
[Wed Jan 21 21:55:39 2015] : Azata: "Foreman!" he shouts. The tengu foreman hurries close. "Work them harder, we must meet quota this month."
[Wed Jan 21 21:56:09 2015] : Azata: "You lot, return to Command and report. They will be interested in a group will the skills to kill a behir."
[Wed Jan 21 21:56:25 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes Sir. Thank you sir"
[Wed Jan 21 21:56:27 2015] : Miriam: Miriam looks horrified
[Wed Jan 21 21:56:44 2015] : Azata: "Yes sir, very good sir", the foreman says before hurrying away.
[Wed Jan 21 21:56:59 2015] : Azata: "Dismissed."
[Wed Jan 21 21:57:08 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes sir"
[Wed Jan 21 21:57:16 2015] : Hildy: Hildy tries to keep his face emotionless
[Wed Jan 21 21:57:31 2015] : Hildy: Hildy turns and leaves
[Wed Jan 21 21:57:36 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to take the corpses for the slaves to care for
[Wed Jan 21 21:57:45 2015] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 21 21:57:52 2015] : Miriam: Miriam turns, happy to move away
[Wed Jan 21 21:58:49 2015] : DM: The tengu slaves are suprised that you would consider them so. Your consideration brightens their day even as their loss saddens it.
[Wed Jan 21 21:59:59 2015] : Vaddyn: (Rejoining the others) "We only just got here and now we have to walk back"
[Wed Jan 21 22:01:10 2015] : Server Administrator-> Ping Results: 9.9 ms (parsed message, round trip)
[Wed Jan 21 22:01:21 2015] : Hildy: "So let's hurry to command"
[Wed Jan 21 22:02:03 2015] : Hildy: "The sooner we achieve results that are favourable to our cause, the sooner we liberate these slaves"
[Wed Jan 21 22:03:15 2015] : Vaddyn: "Aye. I'm starting to see Corvo's point"
[Wed Jan 21 22:03:25 2015] : Miriam: "Can you believe it? They've just lost 4 friends and are not made to work even harder."
[Wed Jan 21 22:03:38 2015] : Miriam: Miriam keeps muttering under her breath
[Wed Jan 21 22:03:48 2015] : DM: GAME END