Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 7 19:54:19 2015] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 7 19:55:01 2015] : DM: You are in the shadow plane in the castle in Port Dagger.
[Wed Jan 7 19:55:57 2015] : DM: You travelled here to find information that would prove that the Lady of the Hunt is planning to the attack the orcs of the north. In doing so you hope to difuse the tension between the
[Wed Jan 7 19:56:25 2015] : DM: orcs in their fortifications and the king's army guarding the norther border.
[Wed Jan 7 19:56:54 2015] : DM: You are in Spymaster Corvo's office.
[Wed Jan 7 19:58:04 2015] : DM: Corvo is a Tengu, a native of the city and he wishes to see the Azata rulers overthrone. He has promised you the information if you help by eliminating the Lady.
[Wed Jan 7 19:58:54 2015] : DM: You weren't keen on assassinating her but sending her back to her home plane from where she was banished would suffice.
[Wed Jan 7 19:59:33 2015] : Hildy: ooc at which point we all lost our bloodlust, decided maybe we should chat about it all with her, and generally got indecisive :-)
[Wed Jan 7 19:59:49 2015] : Akiak: ooc that's what Xmas time does to you
[Wed Jan 7 20:00:13 2015] : DM: Either way will be difficult. Corvo suggests you blend in with the soldiers and mercenaries and bandits and criminals the Lady is gathering under her banner and wait for an opportunity.
[Wed Jan 7 20:02:14 2015] : Artur: "An opportunity to converse might also arise. Perhaps this would be a good way to start."
[Wed Jan 7 20:02:49 2015] : Hildy: "I certainly don't have any other ideas"
[Wed Jan 7 20:02:56 2015] : DM: Corvo dismisses you from his office.
[Wed Jan 7 20:03:58 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn gets shooed out
[Wed Jan 7 20:04:48 2015] : Akiak: "Waiting is not my forte. But I guess we don't really have a choice, do we?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:04:59 2015] : Akiak: "waiting for an opportunity that it"
[Wed Jan 7 20:05:23 2015] : Artur: "It is that or burn this place to the ground, and there might be rather too many who take exception to that idea."
[Wed Jan 7 20:06:54 2015] : Akiak: "You may have a point"
[Wed Jan 7 20:07:03 2015] : Akiak: Akiak grins
[Wed Jan 7 20:07:19 2015] : Vaddyn: "I'm not sure that would be helpful"
[Wed Jan 7 20:07:21 2015] : Hildy: "Didn't you just wait in the cellar?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:07:57 2015] : Hildy: "I'm not surprised that you are not keen on more"
[Wed Jan 7 20:08:30 2015] : Akiak: "Well I was alone"
[Wed Jan 7 20:09:06 2015] : Akiak: "And I really meant "waiting for an opportunity" as aopposed to "going and getting rid of her right there and then"
[Wed Jan 7 20:09:09 2015] : Akiak: "or something"
[Wed Jan 7 20:09:15 2015] : Akiak: "if that makes sense"
[Wed Jan 7 20:10:07 2015] : Hildy: "Yes"
[Wed Jan 7 20:10:17 2015] : Vaddyn: "So, now we just need to get picked up as a mercenary group"
[Wed Jan 7 20:11:58 2015] : Akiak: "that sounds like an easy task!"
[Wed Jan 7 20:12:28 2015] : Artur: "We can demonstrate our skill without difficulty, though preferably with less resulting... complication than last time."
[Wed Jan 7 20:13:17 2015] : Hildy: "Well, hopefully I already look the part"
[Wed Jan 7 20:13:35 2015] : Hildy: Hildy gestures to his dusky armour and concealing cloak
[Wed Jan 7 20:13:52 2015] : Vaddyn: "Fancy"
[Wed Jan 7 20:14:07 2015] : Hildy: Hildy then sneaks into the shadows to prove his point
[Wed Jan 7 20:14:13 2015] : Akiak: "Wait, does the Lady know you?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:14:16 2015] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 24] = 38
[Wed Jan 7 20:14:27 2015] : Akiak: ooc wow. Ninja you ;)
[Wed Jan 7 20:14:40 2015] : Vaddyn: "We have encountered her, however I'm not sure she noticed"
[Wed Jan 7 20:15:11 2015] : Akiak: "Hmm. Ok."
[Wed Jan 7 20:15:38 2015] : Artur: "You do not appear the part at all. You appear hidden."
[Wed Jan 7 20:15:43 2015] : Akiak: "So do we have a story? Or something?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:15:47 2015] : Akiak: ooc heh
[Wed Jan 7 20:15:56 2015] : Akiak: "Or rather you dis-appear
[Wed Jan 7 20:15:57 2015] : Akiak: "
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:01 2015] : Artur: [1d100(68)] = 68
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:05 2015] : DM: The reset of the Lady's growing army will be found in the barracks off the main courtyard, or camped outside the town.
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:09 2015] : Miriam (enter): 20:16
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:12 2015] : DM: The rest...
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:18 2015] : Artur: ooc barracks looks like the way to go.
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:33 2015] : Artur: "I would prefer a barracks to some rough tent, if we must join an army."
[Wed Jan 7 20:16:51 2015] : Vaddyn: "Lets go see this barracks"
[Wed Jan 7 20:17:22 2015] : Akiak: "Yes"
[Wed Jan 7 20:18:08 2015] : DM: You head through the great hall into the yard. Outside the barrack building is a group of rough looking armed people, dicing and drinking.
[Wed Jan 7 20:18:28 2015] : Artur: Artur lets Hildy do the talking.
[Wed Jan 7 20:18:35 2015] : DM: They look up at you.
[Wed Jan 7 20:19:05 2015] : Vaddyn: "Hey"
[Wed Jan 7 20:19:20 2015] : Hildy: Hildy quietly mutters "Are we as rough looking as this lot?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:19:27 2015] : Ricken: (laughing crudely) "Wot fancy folk we have here."
[Wed Jan 7 20:20:10 2015] : Hildy: ooc I'm plainly dressed, and my armour is dulled for hiding, not shiny
[Wed Jan 7 20:20:11 2015] : Ricken: "Wot you think you're doing here? Out to the camp with you."
[Wed Jan 7 20:20:14 2015] : Miriam: "After travelling and fighting for as long and hard as we have, I wouldn't be surprised"
[Wed Jan 7 20:20:51 2015] : Vaddyn: "Whats wrong with the barracks?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:21:04 2015] : Artur: "Who put you in charge?" Artur just about has enough self-control to mutter this under his breath.
[Wed Jan 7 20:21:11 2015] : Ricken: "Fancy" cearly means having bathed occasionally and wearing gear that's not battered and much repaired. These look like bandits not soldiers or mercenaries.
[Wed Jan 7 20:21:19 2015] : Hildy: ooc as per wiki page :-)
[Wed Jan 7 20:21:48 2015] : Hildy: ooc fair enough :-)
[Wed Jan 7 20:21:50 2015] : Miriam: "Are we sure about sleeping in the barracks?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:22:39 2015] : Ricken: Ricken stands up and draws his sword. The leather hilt is tattered and sweat-stained but the blade is clean and sharp.
[Wed Jan 7 20:22:44 2015] : Akiak: Akiak stays put and waits for others to lead the conversation
[Wed Jan 7 20:23:08 2015] : Artur: "You don't want to do this."
[Wed Jan 7 20:23:20 2015] : Ricken: "I puts me in charge. You looking for a fight or are you going to piss off back to your soggy tent where you belong."
[Wed Jan 7 20:23:54 2015] : Vaddyn: "Are you sure you want to start a fight?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:23:55 2015] : Vaddyn: Intimidate: [1d20(6) + 21] = 27
[Wed Jan 7 20:24:25 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc how many in his group?
[Wed Jan 7 20:24:29 2015] : Ricken: Four
[Wed Jan 7 20:24:37 2015] : Ricken: including Ricken
[Wed Jan 7 20:24:56 2015] : Ricken: You can almost /see/ him thinking...
[Wed Jan 7 20:24:58 2015] : Vaddyn: "You appear to be outnumbered"
[Wed Jan 7 20:25:15 2015] : Vaddyn: "That means there are more of us than you"
[Wed Jan 7 20:26:14 2015] : Ricken: He sheaths his sword. "Yeah, not enough sport with only five of you."
[Wed Jan 7 20:26:26 2015] : Vaddyn: "Though not"
[Wed Jan 7 20:26:50 2015] : Artur: "Who is truly in charge, here?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:26:53 2015] : Vaddyn: "Now, who is actually in charge?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:27:45 2015] : Ricken: "That'd be Cap'n Lorak, but don't be disturbin' him 'til t'morrow."
[Wed Jan 7 20:28:12 2015] : Miriam: Miriam smiles pleasntly, her hand near her axe
[Wed Jan 7 20:28:25 2015] : Vaddyn: "How come?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:28:55 2015] : Vaddyn: "Whats this Lorak up to?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:29:13 2015] : Artur: ooc I am the Lorax...
[Wed Jan 7 20:29:33 2015] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 7 20:29:46 2015] : Ricken: "Sleepin' Last idiot who pissed him off got knifed."
[Wed Jan 7 20:30:01 2015] : Akiak: ooc Thneedville!
[Wed Jan 7 20:30:04 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc more Dr seuss nonsense
[Wed Jan 7 20:30:08 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc :P
[Wed Jan 7 20:30:33 2015] : Vaddyn: "Fair enough. Thanks for the advice."
[Wed Jan 7 20:31:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "This Lorak in the Barracks?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:31:28 2015] : Ricken: "Yeah"
[Wed Jan 7 20:32:34 2015] : Vaddyn: "Officers only, I suppose?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:33:08 2015] : Artur: "Then we'll have to be promoted."
[Wed Jan 7 20:33:25 2015] : Ricken: "Aye, and the Lady's personal guard."
[Wed Jan 7 20:33:51 2015] : Vaddyn: "So she's in there too?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:34:46 2015] : Ricken: "Nah, only the guards not on duty."
[Wed Jan 7 20:35:07 2015] : Artur: "And what's your job? Custodian of confidentiality?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:35:15 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 20:35:26 2015] : Ricken: "Huh?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:35:38 2015] : Vaddyn: "Never mind him"
[Wed Jan 7 20:35:59 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn makes a mental note to teach Artur about gathering information
[Wed Jan 7 20:36:15 2015] : Vaddyn: "She out and about then?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:36:47 2015] : Artur: ooc mouse playing up - may need to BRB
[Wed Jan 7 20:36:52 2015] : Ricken: "Dunno. we just guard the door."
[Wed Jan 7 20:36:59 2015] : Artur: ooc yep
[Wed Jan 7 20:36:59 2015] : ** Artur found the F4 macro key **
[Wed Jan 7 20:37:00 2015] : Artur (exit): 20:37
[Wed Jan 7 20:37:25 2015] : Vaddyn: "Fair enough. Which way to the camp then"
[Wed Jan 7 20:38:08 2015] : Ricken: He points to the west. "Outside the walls."
[Wed Jan 7 20:38:54 2015] : Vaddyn: "Guess we'd better head on over. Thanks for the help"
[Wed Jan 7 20:39:18 2015] : Ricken: Ricken turns back to his dice game.
[Wed Jan 7 20:40:10 2015] : Artur (enter): 20:40
[Wed Jan 7 20:40:19 2015] : Hildy: Walking away "Well, what a thoroughly nice and helpful chap. I'm sure we'll fit in fine amongst these folks"
[Wed Jan 7 20:40:31 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn smiles
[Wed Jan 7 20:40:31 2015] : Artur: ooc argh, trackpad seems to have died abruptly
[Wed Jan 7 20:40:47 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes, a most decent fellow"
[Wed Jan 7 20:41:43 2015] : Akiak: "Indeed"
[Wed Jan 7 20:41:54 2015] : Ricken: You make your way out of the castle and through the dark and quiet town. Familar, yet strange.
[Wed Jan 7 20:42:36 2015] : DM: The houses are rundown, decaying, rotten shutters, crumbling walls and leaking roofs.
[Wed Jan 7 20:42:41 2015] : Vaddyn: "This is all very odd"
[Wed Jan 7 20:43:20 2015] : Miriam: "How do you mean?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:43:43 2015] : Vaddyn: "We've walked down this street before, but not down THIS street"
[Wed Jan 7 20:43:46 2015] : Artur: "The same town as home, but not."
[Wed Jan 7 20:43:56 2015] : Artur: "The city is shaded here. It is suffering."
[Wed Jan 7 20:43:59 2015] : Akiak: "Strange feeling all around"
[Wed Jan 7 20:46:04 2015] : DM: Tengu guards at the town gates, leaning on their spears and cloaked in gray, motheaten cloaks wave you through the gates, streaked with rust and mold.
[Wed Jan 7 20:46:27 2015] : Artur: ooc Fixed it. Turns out the solution was a good smack.
[Wed Jan 7 20:46:52 2015] : DM: At the camp, torches flicker in the gloom, the ever present fog almost snuffing out the feeble light.
[Wed Jan 7 20:47:12 2015] : DM: ooc is there no problem a hammer can't fix!
[Wed Jan 7 20:47:18 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol@good smack
[Wed Jan 7 20:47:18 2015] : Miriam: ooc Good smacks can be very beneficial
[Wed Jan 7 20:47:56 2015] : DM: A human sentry asks. "New recruits are you?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:48:11 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yeah, where do we go?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:48:57 2015] : DM: "Sign in over there." He waves to a lopsided tent nearby.
[Wed Jan 7 20:49:09 2015] : Vaddyn: "ok"
[Wed Jan 7 20:49:46 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn opens the door flap
[Wed Jan 7 20:50:00 2015] : DM: You step into the tent, waking the person snoring and the wobbly table.
[Wed Jan 7 20:50:01 2015] : Artur: "Here to sign up. Never thought I'd see the day."
[Wed Jan 7 20:50:07 2015] : DM: "Huh? what?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:50:28 2015] : Artur: "Joining the army. You recruiting?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:50:32 2015] : Akiak: "Where do we sign?!?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:50:47 2015] : Artur: Artur tries to make his diction less precise, and merely sounds lazy instead.
[Wed Jan 7 20:51:31 2015] : DM: He opens a book and pushes towards you. "Name, rank and sign."
[Wed Jan 7 20:51:58 2015] : Artur: Artur writes "Artur, Specialist."
[Wed Jan 7 20:51:59 2015] : DM: You look at the book. Many of the entries just consist of crude Xs. Looks like many of the recuits are illiterate.
[Wed Jan 7 20:52:31 2015] : Artur: his signature is illegible, but crisply written.
[Wed Jan 7 20:52:45 2015] : Akiak: Akiak signs AxX
[Wed Jan 7 20:53:33 2015] : Hildy: Hildy writes "X"
[Wed Jan 7 20:53:43 2015] : Miriam: Miriam signs "Miriam, fighter"
[Wed Jan 7 20:54:05 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn signs "V, Generalist"
[Wed Jan 7 20:54:10 2015] : Artur: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 20:54:53 2015] : Hildy: Hildy realises he needs another column filled and puts in "It's a secret"
[Wed Jan 7 20:54:59 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:03 2015] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:10 2015] : DM: The clerk doesn't even look. "Report to the mushroom farms for guard duty. The sargeant their will assign a tent and duties."
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "Mushroom farms?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:28 2015] : Miriam: "Mushrooms?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:41 2015] : Akiak: "Soup?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:49 2015] : DM: "Follow the road west, can't miss it."
[Wed Jan 7 20:55:52 2015] : Vaddyn: "Are the tents big?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:56:04 2015] : DM: "No."
[Wed Jan 7 20:56:17 2015] : Vaddyn: "So there isn't mushroom in them?"
[Wed Jan 7 20:56:19 2015] : DM: The farms go for miles though."
[Wed Jan 7 20:57:43 2015] : DM: "Go on, get moving."
[Wed Jan 7 20:57:49 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn is dismayed at the lack of reaction to his amazing gag and just walks out of the tent
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:16 2015] : Artur: Artur gives an obligatory groan.
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:26 2015] : Miriam: ooc I only just now got it
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:32 2015] : DM: ooc I don't get it.
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:32 2015] : Artur: "Mushroom farms. We are to guard mushroom farms."
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:42 2015] : Miriam: ooc mushroom: much room
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:50 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc ^^
[Wed Jan 7 20:58:59 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc small tents
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:02 2015] : Akiak: ooc roflmao, I didn't get it either. Hilarious
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:13 2015] : DM: ooc I regret asking ;)
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:16 2015] : Artur: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:19 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:20 2015] : Akiak: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:28 2015] : Miriam: ooc Am I the only one to get it? What does that say about me? ;)
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:53 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc That you read out loud. :P
[Wed Jan 7 20:59:56 2015] : Hildy: ooc I didn't get that at all
[Wed Jan 7 21:00:23 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 21:00:29 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc shocked, I say
[Wed Jan 7 21:00:56 2015] : Akiak: "Maybe we can get soup though? But joke aside, why on earth...well, on this plane would anyone want mushrooms?"
[Wed Jan 7 21:01:02 2015] : Miriam: "Mushrooms are gooe eating"
[Wed Jan 7 21:01:03 2015] : DM: The sky is brightening now as you leave the tent. Looks like dawn.
[Wed Jan 7 21:01:15 2015] : Miriam: ooc good, not gooe
[Wed Jan 7 21:02:00 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc we got some rest before portaling, didn't we?
[Wed Jan 7 21:03:02 2015] : DM: The tents are haphazardly arranged across the muddy ground. Sentries leaning on spears and cloaked against the fog and damp.
[Wed Jan 7 21:03:04 2015] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 7 21:03:20 2015] : DM: The camp begins to awaken.
[Wed Jan 7 21:03:27 2015] : DM: Where are you going next?
[Wed Jan 7 21:03:53 2015] : Artur: "Best get a tent assigned so we can go somewhere if we need to.2
[Wed Jan 7 21:04:14 2015] : Vaddyn: "We should probably keep up the pretense and find these farms"
[Wed Jan 7 21:04:20 2015] : Hildy: "I'm not sure I can be doing with the life of common militia"
[Wed Jan 7 21:04:49 2015] : Miriam: "It won't be for long"
[Wed Jan 7 21:05:06 2015] : Hildy: "I'm as like to set a celestial beast onto anyone who tells me to do something I don't want to"
[Wed Jan 7 21:05:23 2015] : Vaddyn: "Lets try and keep calm for now"
[Wed Jan 7 21:05:29 2015] : Hildy: ooc --as
[Wed Jan 7 21:05:51 2015] : Artur: "You think you have a short temper? You have seen me on a bad day, yes?"
[Wed Jan 7 21:06:14 2015] : Vaddyn: ""I know its not ideal, but the other option was less pleasant, right?"
[Wed Jan 7 21:06:16 2015] : Hildy: "Point taken"
[Wed Jan 7 21:07:48 2015] : Akiak: "Hopefully the "popportunity" will come fast"
[Wed Jan 7 21:07:55 2015] : Akiak: "And we won't have to do this for too long
[Wed Jan 7 21:08:21 2015] : DM: You head out to the farms. You pass through the forest, sickly trees, gnarled branches with withered leaves covered in moss and lichens.
[Wed Jan 7 21:09:38 2015] : DM: Dense ferns cover the forest floor. Strange plants with spined bi-part flowers, cluster around the many stagnent pools.
[Wed Jan 7 21:09:54 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 7 21:09:58 2015] : DM: You see one snap its "flower" closed over a careless bug.
[Wed Jan 7 21:10:29 2015] : Artur: "I think a clean fire ywould help this place."
[Wed Jan 7 21:10:37 2015] : DM: The insect wriggle futilily as the plant begins to digest it.
[Wed Jan 7 21:10:56 2015] : Artur: Artur looks around himself.
[Wed Jan 7 21:10:57 2015] : DM: After two miles or so you reach the farms.
[Wed Jan 7 21:11:32 2015] : DM: Fields of strange mushrooms stretch out in front of you. rows of bulbous mottled grey and brown fungi.
[Wed Jan 7 21:12:17 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jan 7 21:12:19 2015] : Hildy: "Mmm, looks deeelicious"
[Wed Jan 7 21:12:33 2015] : DM: Sorry looking tengu in tattered rags tend the mushrooms, picking those that are ready into reed baskets. Watched over by human guards.
[Wed Jan 7 21:13:32 2015] : Vaddyn: "Starting to see Corvo's point"
[Wed Jan 7 21:13:38 2015] : Artur: "So this is why Corvo wanted to change the world."
[Wed Jan 7 21:14:47 2015] : Hildy: "It certainly does not look like a free existence, and that troubles me to my core"
[Wed Jan 7 21:14:47 2015] : DM: You reach a cluster of buildings. The azata lord louging on a chair on the veranda, drinking from a cpu, A vicious spiked whip hanging from his belt.
[Wed Jan 7 21:15:12 2015] : Hildy: ooc shurely having chips in his cpu?
[Wed Jan 7 21:15:24 2015] : DM: ooc drinking from a cup.
[Wed Jan 7 21:15:24 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc nice
[Wed Jan 7 21:15:41 2015] : Hildy: ooc :-)
[Wed Jan 7 21:15:59 2015] : Akiak: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 7 21:16:01 2015] : DM: A tengu is talking to him.
[Wed Jan 7 21:16:28 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn waits for the tengu to finish
[Wed Jan 7 21:16:33 2015] : Akiak: "This looks like everything but freedom to me. I'm starting to really not like this plane"
[Wed Jan 7 21:16:34 2015] : DM: "Sir, I'm sorry to report, sir. Five more of the slaves... escaped during the night."
[Wed Jan 7 21:16:50 2015] : Akiak: Akiak is muttering to herself
[Wed Jan 7 21:16:54 2015] : Miriam: Softly: "I don't like the look of that whip"
[Wed Jan 7 21:17:11 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn glances uneasily to the others at the mention of slaves
[Wed Jan 7 21:17:45 2015] : DM: The azata throws his cup at the tengu foreman. "Then go and find them and if the beasts haven't killed them, I shall have them whipped so hard they wish they'd been eaten!"
[Wed Jan 7 21:17:56 2015] : Hildy: "Do we know if things were better before, or would be after?"
[Wed Jan 7 21:18:15 2015] : DM: The tengu dodges. "Yes, sir, very good sir."
[Wed Jan 7 21:18:19 2015] : Hildy: "We have no way to know if this is actually 'good'"
[Wed Jan 7 21:18:47 2015] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn approaches the Azata
[Wed Jan 7 21:19:09 2015] : DM: The azata notices you. "You there!" He shouts. "Go find the runaways!"
[Wed Jan 7 21:19:12 2015] : Vaddyn: "Guards reporting as instructed, sir"
[Wed Jan 7 21:19:33 2015] : Vaddyn: "Yes, sir"
[Wed Jan 7 21:19:49 2015] : DM: "Hunt the slaves down and drag them back. Bring me their ears if they're dead already."
[Wed Jan 7 21:19:54 2015] : Akiak: Akiak looks at Vaddyn sideways
[Wed Jan 7 21:19:56 2015] : Hildy: "Are we guards or trackers?"
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:01 2015] : Vaddyn: (quietly) "Lets not make a scene just yet"
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:08 2015] : Artur: ooc do tengu have ears? :-p
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:12 2015] : Akiak: "Yes Sir?" she mutters under her breath
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:17 2015] : DM: "You're whatever I bloodly well say you are."
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:25 2015] : Vaddyn: ooc not after we're done with them!
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:28 2015] : DM: "Bring me their beaks if they're dead already."
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:45 2015] : Artur: "By our Lady, we shall do as you say."
[Wed Jan 7 21:20:56 2015] : Artur: Artur puts on his best bloodthirsty grin
[Wed Jan 7 21:21:24 2015] : DM: GAME END