Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 26 20:02:57 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:58 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:03
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:06 2014] : Artur: ooc sorry - dropped off
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:20 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "My scouts say you took down a Ice Worm and a frost giant, but did you really think you could attack this whole camp?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:20 2014] : Artur: Booting '(19) Artur' from server...
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:21 2014] : Artur (exit): 20:04
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:46 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: The orc warleader waves is arm to show the camp surrounding you.
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "We hoped to talk"
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:25 2014] : Vaddyn: "However we can defend ourselves"
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:27 2014] : Artur: "There is a common enemy, perhaps. She tries to start our people in a war against you."
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:31 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "Talk? The soldiers patrol and sneak and spy but never talk. Yet you want to talk?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:50 2014] : Vaddyn: "We are not Soldiers"
[Wed Nov 26 20:06:45 2014] : Artur: "We sometimes work with soldiers. But I do not take orders well."
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:50 2014] : Shaman Nim'ash: "You speak of the Huntress from the Shadows, Rider of the Skies and her black hounds?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "You know of her then"
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:32 2014] : Vaddyn: "A fearsome sight"
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:36 2014] : Artur: "She, her hounds and those who would keep a secret from her."
[Wed Nov 26 20:11:15 2014] : Shaman Nim'ash: "We know of her. Our saga tell of the devil summoned by man and elf to slaughter us."
[Wed Nov 26 20:11:57 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "Why did you men summon her this time?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:15 2014] : Artur: "That is not what our tales tell us. She acts on her own."
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "She was not summoned by anyone known to us"
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:43 2014] : Shaman Nim'ash: "Lies! The man lies!"
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:08 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "Quiet witch, these may speak truth."
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:59 2014] : Vaddyn: "We have heard of factions on the shadow plane that oppose her"
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:47 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "And...?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:14 2014] : Vaddyn: "We witnessed some of their actions and now they track us"
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:30 2014] : Artur: "Some plans are in motion that bode ill for both our peoples. One of these factions wishes us to attack you and destroy you."
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:45 2014] : Vaddyn: "We fought some of them not long before we met your patrol"
[Wed Nov 26 20:16:43 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: The chief nods. "She seeks to stabilize her position by waging a war."
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:24 2014] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps"
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:43 2014] : Vaddyn: "To be honest, we are not entirely sure of her motives"
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:15 2014] : Vaddyn: "But regardless, war between Orc and Human will help neither"
[Wed Nov 26 20:19:57 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "A war will pile up the bones of man and orc alike on the forest ridge but neither can we stand idly by when man moves against us."
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:47 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "These lands north of the ridge are ours."
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "They fear war as much as you, that is part of why we are here - to try to prevent the war"
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:13 2014] : Hildy: "I don't think that anyone has suggested otherwise"
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:38 2014] : Vaddyn: "You fear they will come for your land. They fear the same of you"
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:44 2014] : Hildy: "Their fear is an amassed group near the border"
[Wed Nov 26 20:22:58 2014] : Shaman Nim'ash: The shaman begins to hum and rattle her bone sceptre.
[Wed Nov 26 20:23:25 2014] : Shaman Nim'ash: "No shadow in these men I see. Perhaps they do not speak false."
[Wed Nov 26 20:24:11 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "If I do not want war and you do not either. What are we to do when the Huntress from the Shadows comes with her host of warriors and hounds?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:24:27 2014] : Artur: "A first alliance of orcs and men?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:24:32 2014] : Vaddyn: "Send an emissary, and invite one of theirs back. You will both see that the other is in no state for a war"
[Wed Nov 26 20:24:50 2014] : Hildy: "Stand together as valiant foes against a worse enemy"
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "There is an old saying - The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:44 2014] : Vaddyn: "Well, maybe not quite friends"
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:52 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "An alliance!?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:05 2014] : Miriam: "Why not?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "Even an agreement to not fight each other would be a start"
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:46 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "I do not trust you. Your words seem truth but words are not enough."
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:07 2014] : Artur: "Deeds speak louder, it is true. Do you have a deed you would suggest?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:08 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry guys was on the phone
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:48 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "Proof that the Huntress is what you say she is, and not what our tales have always said."
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:22 2014] : Artur: "Hah, yes. A good idea. And if we are wrong, we will learn ourselves and be wiser."
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:30 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "And withdraw your scouts and spies back to the ridge. Then we can a least hold a truce."
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:56 2014] : Miriam: "They're not our scouts, we have none to command"
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:17 2014] : Vaddyn: "We will ask them to withdraw, that is all we can do"
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:36 2014] : Artur: "We have no command but can advise. It will not be easy without evidence, so I suggest evidence is the first."
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:38 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "And yet you speak of alliances/"
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:58 2014] : Vaddyn: "We are merely messengers"
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:25 2014] : Vaddyn: "If we were soldiers, would you have spoke to us?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "You would have killed us as spies or scouts"
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:56 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: ooc diplomacy check
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:01 2014] : Vaddyn: Diplomacy: [1d20(4) + 19] = 23
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:17 2014] : Aeleva: ooc thank god the nice modifyer ;)
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:18 2014] : Artur: ooc Aid Another:
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:20 2014] : Artur: Diplomacy: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:04 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "No, I would not."
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:09 2014] : Aeleva: "But let us not talk of what could have been but rather of what durely comes"
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:18 2014] : Aeleva: ooc surely not durely
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:32 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "Very well, take back the message return with proof and we shall see."
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:48 2014] : Aeleva: "Because speculation of things that will not come to be brings us nothing but doubt and fear"
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:22 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I am not sure I understand the proof thing. Proof of what sthe huntress is what we say she is?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:42 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:42 2014] : Artur: ooc yes, that prrof
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:56 2014] : Aeleva: ooc but I'm not sure what kind of proof that would be?
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:03 2014] : Artur: ooc the orcs believe the Huntress is a devil summoned by men and elves to punish them
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thank you for talking. We shall return."
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ie. proof that she's not *with* us?
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok.
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:33 2014] : Aeleva: "And we will do our best to come back with good news"
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:39 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you indeed"
[Wed Nov 26 20:35:38 2014] : Hildy: "Until we meet again"
[Wed Nov 26 20:35:47 2014] : Chief Ur'gosh: "Kat'lak will see you to the Ridge."
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn bows and exits the tent
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:02 2014] : Artur: Artur bows, then turns abruptly and follows Vaddyn out.
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:11 2014] : Miriam: Miriam follows Vaddyn, amazed at what just happened
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:18 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva follows suit
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:50 2014] : DM: Scout Kat'lak is waiting for you outside.
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:31 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hello again Scout. You will escort us back to the ridge?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:35 2014] : DM: He nods and leads the way. You are soon back at the old military road and Katlak and his squad leave you.
[Wed Nov 26 20:41:32 2014] : Miriam: "If anyone would have told me this this morning, I would have laughed. Negotiating with orcs? A truce?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:41:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets head back to the watchtower and see if we can get a message sent back"
[Wed Nov 26 20:42:39 2014] : Artur: "Why, Miriam? It is what we set out to do. We had a plan and we carried it out."
[Wed Nov 26 20:42:47 2014] : Artur: "The success was more than I anticipated."
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think the Chief was very open to peace. Anything else could've been a disaster"
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:23 2014] : DM: The nearest watchtower has a runner that can take a message back to Port Dagger.
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:39 2014] : Miriam: "I've always seen orcs as enemies, to kill before they kill us. I never saw them as potential allies. This is a first for me."
[Wed Nov 26 20:45:20 2014] : Aeleva: "All it takes is a stronger common ennemy"
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:04 2014] : Miriam: "Apparently" *smile*
[Wed Nov 26 20:47:01 2014] : Hildy: "It's certainly out of the ordinary"
[Wed Nov 26 20:49:27 2014] : DM: ooc Reminder you have an object that will open a portal to the shadow plane and then open one to the way home.
[Wed Nov 26 20:49:53 2014] : Artur: "I suggest our evidence is best found in the home of our enemies. Do you all feel ready for an incursion there?2
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:19 2014] : Vaddyn: "It seems to be the next logical step"
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:30 2014] : Vaddyn: "We have done all we can here for now"
[Wed Nov 26 20:51:36 2014] : Miriam: "By all means"
[Wed Nov 26 20:52:08 2014] : DM: ooc the Plane of Shadows mirrors the material plane. You can use to guide your choice in where to open the portal.
[Wed Nov 26 20:52:42 2014] : Artur: "And what should be our entry? Do we know where the Huntress keeps her secrets?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:52:50 2014] : Artur: "Perhaps in a mirror of the ancient library."
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:12 2014] : Vaddyn: "The only other portal was at that farm. Do you think that is a significant place?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:44 2014] : Aeleva: "Sorry to spoil your urge, but should we not try to at least tget the soldiers to move before we move to the plane of shadows?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:57 2014] : Aeleva: "At least try to ascertain some of our good faith"
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:15 2014] : Hildy: "Should things get too hairy, I now have the power to bring us back"
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Towards the orcs"
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:23 2014] : Aeleva: "That sounds good"
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:43 2014] : Artur: "I think, Aeleva, you have a good idea - but proof of the intentions will help us with the soliders, yes?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:55 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I assumed we'd sent a runner back with what we'd found
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:09 2014] : Artur: ooc so did I
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:19 2014] : Aeleva: "You're right Artur"
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:27 2014] : DM: The runner needs to what what your message is.
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:33 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ah. Sorry :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:36 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ah
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:44 2014] : Artur: ooc what what! :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:19 2014] : Hildy: "So, we should state that tensions are being escalated on both sides by the intervention of the lady"
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Message says: "Orcs want proof that we're not tied and allied to the Huntress. They are considering an alliance against her. Please hold fire and retreat as much as mpossible until we return to seal the peace"
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:50 2014] : Aeleva: ooc or somethin'
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:02 2014] : Hildy: "We intend to find proof so that we can bring the tensions back to normal levels... i.e. truce"
[Wed Nov 26 20:59:58 2014] : DM: The runner commits the message to memory and rides out.
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "So shall we open this portal or not?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:59 2014] : Artur: "Yes, but where?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:26 2014] : Hildy: "I don't really know too much about how the planes work"
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "We know nothing of the shadow plane to make a decision, so why not here?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:42 2014] : Hildy: "I know the basic planes etc. but nothing more"
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:00 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(18) + 18] = 36
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:10 2014] : Artur: ooc Artur presumably has some useful idea :-)
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc smartarse
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:01 2014] : Aeleva: "This, in turn, is not exactly reassuring"é
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:10 2014] : Artur: "For 'reassuring' you want a small cottage, a domestic life, perhaps a husband. You are not in the life for reassuring."
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:24 2014] : Artur: Artur's voice drips scorn at the idea.
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:00 2014] : Artur: "I think Port Dagger will be the Lady's centre of power, or as close to it as there is. Should we head there directly? I think it is our best chance of finding our proof."
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:01 2014] : Hildy: "The man has a point"
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:17 2014] : Vaddyn: "Very well, if you think so"
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:19 2014] : Hildy: "You know best"
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:54 2014] : Miriam: "Whatever you say."
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:45 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn mounts up and heads back to town
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:11 2014] : Hildy: Hildy does likewise
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:56 2014] : Aeleva: "Let's go"
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:05 2014] : Aeleva: Ayhlanne goes along
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:12 2014] : Artur: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:23 2014] : Artur: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:22 2014] : Aeleva: ooc brb Emma just got up
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:34 2014] : DM: ooc whereabouts in Port Dagger? In the castle? In the town? Outside the walls?
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc back
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "We want to appear somewhere we wont be seen"
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:16 2014] : Artur: ooc castle basement
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:32 2014] : Artur: ooc secret dungeons so we can bust out some prisoners and bust out some moves.
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "Would the dungeons be a bad idea?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:16:19 2014] : Miriam: "Under ground works for me"
[Wed Nov 26 21:16:23 2014] : Artur: "I think they are our best point."
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:45 2014] : Aeleva: "As long as it's in the city"
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:50 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets hope they aren't blocked up like they were here"
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:52 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva sighs
[Wed Nov 26 21:18:17 2014] : DM: The castle has several layers of basement. The storage cellers, the cells and the crypts were the sealed archives were.
[Wed Nov 26 21:19:10 2014] : Artur: "I think the sealed archives, if sealed on the other side, would be a deathtrap to us."
[Wed Nov 26 21:19:17 2014] : Hildy: "I don't much fancy the crazy crypts in the shadow world, but it's possible that the lich was where she was for a reason"
[Wed Nov 26 21:19:24 2014] : Vaddyn: "How about the store rooms?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:02 2014] : Artur: "Or the cells? they will not expect well-armed arrivals there, I expect."
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "Cells are more likely to be well locked and guarded than the stores"
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "We want to not be seen at all
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "
[Wed Nov 26 21:22:01 2014] : Hildy: "We have no idea how busy this shadow realm is"
[Wed Nov 26 21:22:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "A late night arrival in a storeroom is unlikely to be noticed, assuming time is the same over there"
[Wed Nov 26 21:24:23 2014] : Hildy: "OK, let's get on with it"
[Wed Nov 26 21:24:40 2014] : Hildy: "Do we intend to rest first?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:24:57 2014] : Hildy: "That remorrhaz took it out of me a little"
[Wed Nov 26 21:25:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Might be a good idea. We have no idea if we will be able to once we travel"
[Wed Nov 26 21:25:56 2014] : Hildy: "If not, give me 15 minutes to pray for some new spells that Domestos has informed me of"
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:26 2014] : Aeleva: "I am not liking this shadow plane thing. Really not"
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:50 2014] : Miriam: "It's a new adventure" *smiles*
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:52 2014] : Vaddyn: "I am not overjoiyed at the idea, but we have no other choice Aeleva"
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:22 2014] : DM: ooc FYI, Delphine is looking to replace Aeleva with a different character.
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc did I hear ninja mooted?
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:37 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:58 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Monk? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 21:29:17 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes, I am trying ninja out. Lots to learn, but exciting. ;)
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think an overnight rest before we use the portal would be a good idea"
[Wed Nov 26 21:31:01 2014] : Aeleva: "Resting is always a good idea"
[Wed Nov 26 21:31:52 2014] : Artur: "I have some... ideas for new spells."
[Wed Nov 26 21:32:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "As do I"
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:10 2014] : Hildy: "Oh, indeed!"
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:47 2014] : Hildy: "I have been waiting for this day... I don't hit people often, but now I can touch them and send them to Hell"
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:08 2014] : Miriam: "That sounds ... interesting"
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:12 2014] : Hildy: "Or heaven... equally as deadly to a mortal"
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hopefully not accidently"
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:01 2014] : DM: The following night after a rest you aregathered in one of the storeroom in the castle at Port Dagger.
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:28 2014] : Hildy: "I can also summon some awesome creatures, and I have been granted limited power over life and death"
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:03 2014] : Vaddyn: "Sounds impressive, and frightening"
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:27 2014] : Aeleva: "Indeed"
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:38 2014] : Aeleva: "I am glad I am on your side, actually"
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:43 2014] : Aeleva: "rather than on the other"
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc the realm of shadows sounds like the perfect place to find a ninja :-)
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:29 2014] : Aeleva: ooc it does, doesn't it ?
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:08 2014] : Aeleva: "But really, I am not comfortable with this plane business"
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:30 2014] : Aeleva: "I am a woman of the city. Not of magic and alternate realities"
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:44 2014] : Vaddyn: "You sound as if you are not coming with us"
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:53 2014] : Aeleva: "So I just came here this morning...3
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:55 2014] : Aeleva: "
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:01 2014] : Aeleva: Y"Yes, to tell you that"
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:15 2014] : Miriam: "And miss the adventure?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:18 2014] : Aeleva: "I can't come. I have enjoyed being with you. I have had my share of adventure"
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:31 2014] : Vaddyn: "I will miss you Aeleva, but you must follow your own path"
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:35 2014] : Artur: "It has been a pleasure. I wish you well with your reassurance."
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:37 2014] : Aeleva: "But although shadows are my friends"
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:44 2014] : Hildy: "Yes, go and find some peace"
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:45 2014] : Aeleva: "the planes aren't"
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:00 2014] : Aeleva: "I like real shadows, not ethereal beings my weapons cannot touch"
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:08 2014] : Hildy: "Maybe you could find somewhere where the people need someone strong"
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:12 2014] : Aeleva: "I am sorry to leave you here"
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:31 2014] : Aeleva: "Let me give you something you may need one day. Or maybe not."
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:04 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes out a signet ring and hands it to Vaddyn
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:16 2014] : Aeleva: "It has no value but that of recognition"
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:23 2014] : Miriam: "Be well, my friend"
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thank you. I will wear it always"
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:41 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn slips the ring on
[Wed Nov 26 21:44:10 2014] : Aeleva: "If any of you needs help from the Thieves Guild around here"
[Wed Nov 26 21:44:23 2014] : Aeleva: "Show this ring. They'll know you're friends"
[Wed Nov 26 21:44:53 2014] : Aeleva: "If asked, tell my name"
[Wed Nov 26 21:44:58 2014] : Aeleva: "You will get help"
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:15 2014] : Hildy: "Thanks Aeleva"
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:17 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you for the ride. And good luck in that other plane"
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:20 2014] : Artur: "Thank you."
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:29 2014] : Vaddyn: "Good luck, and I hope to see you again"
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:49 2014] : Hildy: Hildy gives Aeleva 2800 GP
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:50 2014] : Aeleva: "There's a saying that goes: "You always meet twice in Life"
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:06 2014] : Aeleva: ooc it's a real German saying lol ;)
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:11 2014] : Hildy: "Take this, it's your share of the current loot"
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:22 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you. I'll put it to good use."
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:39 2014] : Hildy: ooc probably best if we all take 2800 now
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:54 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:57 2014] : Miriam: "Remember us, as we remember you"
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:36 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva amakes a salute of sorts and goes. Quickly you see her disappear in the shadows.
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "That was unexpected"
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:38 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hands out 2800 GP to all from the gear he just sold in town
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:48 2014] : Artur: "Thank you, Hildebrand."
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:58 2014] : Hildy: "Bye Aeleva"
[Wed Nov 26 21:49:55 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets be away from here"
[Wed Nov 26 21:50:20 2014] : DM: Opening the portal?
[Wed Nov 26 21:50:32 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc yes?
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:10 2014] : DM: Who's doing it? Hildy?
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc I can do
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc Who else?
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hildy, can youoperate this?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc Artur?
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:58 2014] : Hildy: "I can try"
[Wed Nov 26 21:52:22 2014] : Hildy: Hildy takes the item and tried to operate it
[Wed Nov 26 21:52:31 2014] : DM: Hildy takes the amulet and activates it, Zzzzsssshmmmmmrmmm. A slice opens in the air, blue energy cracking around the edges.
[Wed Nov 26 21:52:46 2014] : Hildy: "Through here I guess"
[Wed Nov 26 21:52:59 2014] : DM: The portal opens wider and you peer through to the otherside.
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:00 2014] : Hildy: Hildy steps into a whole new world
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "Gulp"
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps through
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:31 2014] : DM: A cluttered storeroom much like the one you started in. Boxes and barrels stacked up.
[Wed Nov 26 21:54:11 2014] : Artur: "Not an exciting location immediately, I think."
[Wed Nov 26 21:54:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "Exactly!, its perfect"
[Wed Nov 26 21:55:15 2014] : Hildy: "Come on iriam"
[Wed Nov 26 21:55:19 2014] : Vaddyn: "Until we know more I'd rather keep things quiet"
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:05 2014] : DM: The portal is beginning to close...
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:23 2014] : Hildy: Hildy pulls Miriam through
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:25 2014] : Artur: Artur seteps through
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:48 2014] : Hildy: ooc is Hannele AFK?
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:53 2014] : Miriam: Miriam holds onto her axe
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:58 2014] : DM: *Sshhhhwwwiiipp* The portal closes behind you.
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:19 2014] : Hildy: "Well, we're here"
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc Not axe, that one is still damaged: holding onto my hammer
[Wed Nov 26 21:59:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc I had spare spells, I could have repaired it last night
[Wed Nov 26 21:59:55 2014] : Hildy: Make Whole: Level 2 - Repairs [5d6(5,3,5,3,2)] = 18 points of damage to an object.
[Wed Nov 26 22:00:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc repeat the litany - Clerics shalt save spell slots for contingency
[Wed Nov 26 22:00:47 2014] : Artur: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 26 22:00:56 2014] : DM: The room is dark now that the light from the portal is gone. You see a faint light around the door.
[Wed Nov 26 22:00:56 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 140ft of the caster
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:18 2014] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe - Health: 20 out of 30 HP: Damaged but not broken
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:27 2014] : Hildy: "That's subtle"
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:33 2014] : Hildy: Hildy grins
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:51 2014] : Vaddyn: "Need to see what we're doing first"
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:58 2014] : Hildy: Make Whole: Level 2 - Repairs [5d6(6,2,5,5,1)] = 19 points of damage to an object.
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:15 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'll put them out before we open the door"
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc that's burned up my level 3 spare
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc for last night though
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:49 2014] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe - Health: 30 out of 30 HP: Whole
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:12 2014] : Miriam: "Thank you"
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:22 2014] : Akiak: ooc test
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:34 2014] : Hildy: "No problem"
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:18 2014] : Akiak: ooc brb urgent loo
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc is that the name of the ninja... Urgent Loo
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:51 2014] : Hildy: ooc ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:05:38 2014] : Akiak: ooc yeah :P
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:59 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets see whats out there"
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:17 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn extinguishes the lights and carefully tries the door
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:39 2014] : DM: The door is locked.
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:57 2014] : Hildy: "Now, where's our locksmith..?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:58 2014] : Akiak: "Hi"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:12 2014] : Akiak: (Voice comes from behind a crate. You can't see me"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:16 2014] : Hildy: "G'ah!"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:21 2014] : Akiak: "Need help with this door?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:23 2014] : Vaddyn: Dancing Lights: Level 0 - Creates up to four lights, all within a 10-ft. radius area, within 140ft of the caster
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:46 2014] : Miriam: "And who might you be?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:46 2014] : Artur: "Who is that?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "Who are you?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:58 2014] : Artur: Artur spins around, ready to hurl a spell
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:59 2014] : Hildy: "Our locksmith?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:59 2014] : Miriam: [1d8(1)] = 1
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:12 2014] : Miriam: "Want me to open that door?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:33 2014] : Hildy: "Not if we're trying to be quiet"
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "No Miriam, not with that axe""
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:39 2014] : Miriam: Miriam swings her hammer, not trying to hit anything
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:39 2014] : Akiak: You see a halfling step from behind a crate. She's quite sturdy for a halfling but you recognize some of the inherent stealth Aeleva had about her.
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:49 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "What are you doing here?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:02 2014] : Akiak: "I don't think the axe is a good idea"
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:07 2014] : Miriam: "Aww"
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:21 2014] : Miriam: Miriam switches her hammer for her axe
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "No hammer either"
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:34 2014] : Miriam: "You're all no fun"
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:44 2014] : Akiak: "Name is Akiak. Nice to see you. I've been stuck here for a while."
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:47 2014] : Miriam: *smile*
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:52 2014] : Akiak: "Maybe we can get unstuck together?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "Stuck in this room?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:31 2014] : Akiak: "Stuck in this plane"
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:40 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ahh"
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:46 2014] : Akiak: "This room is ... well, my hideout of sorts?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "How did you get here?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:03 2014] : Akiak: "Long story, no time."
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:20 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ok, later then. Can you open this door, and whats on the other side?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:29 2014] : Artur: ooc I think I need sleep folks - nn all
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:32 2014] : Artur (exit): 22:12
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:58 2014] : Akiak: "A corridor that is not patrolled"
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:13 2014] : Akiak: "The door isn't really locked, well, I liocked it so as not to attract attention"
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:19 2014] : Akiak: "So yes, I can open it"
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:26 2014] : Hildy: "Suggesting that others are patrolled?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:39 2014] : Hildy: "Patrolled by whom... or what?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:52 2014] : Vaddyn: "How well do you know the layout?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:24 2014] : Vaddyn: "...of the castle"
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:38 2014] : Akiak: "As well as I know the layout back on our plane"
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:10 2014] : Akiak: Akiak shows a key in her hand
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:19 2014] : Akiak: "Here you go. I can open it"
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:24 2014] : Akiak: She smiles
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:36 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets go then. Lead on"
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:57 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn puts out the lights
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:10 2014] : DM: Akiak unlocks the door...
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:12 2014] : Hildy: "What's out there?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:13 2014] : DM: GAME END