Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 22 20:15:29 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:31 2014] : DM: You're in the sealed archives. You made it past the first room with its peculiar gravity and animated books and now you're looking to the next. Stonework turned into greenery and a malevolent tree.
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:46 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:55 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:56 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:02 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:04 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:44 2014] : Miriam: "Hmm, I wonder what fire will do against this"
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:25 2014] : Artur: Initiative [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:29 2014] : Artur: ooc sorry about the delay
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:31 2014] : Hildy: "That was my thinking too"
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:41 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc just realised my touch and FF acs haven't been updated in ages
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:26 2014] : DM: The room has a balcony about 10 ft up from the floor with a stone bannister. A step of steps leads down the the floor. The slabs and cracked and broken, split apart by the greenery flourishing down here (floor is difficult terrain).
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:52 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hmm, muesli
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:59 2014] : DM: The green square is the tree's canopy.
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:08 2014] : DM: Knowledge: Nature rolls?
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:15 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(7) + 18] = 25
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:17 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:50 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc +18?? wow
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:26 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:44 2014] : Miriam: ooc Show off! ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:47 2014] : Artur: ooc he's built partly as a knowledge character :)
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:57 2014] : DM: This is a hangman tree they have grasping vines to capture prey and drag into its woody maw. It can also release hallucinogenic spores.
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:13 2014] : Hildy: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 8 minutes
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:17 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc out barding the bard
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:21 2014] : Artur: "Beware the vines."
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:22 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:24 2014] : DM: It's vulnerable to electricity and resistant to magic.
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc Tree typing (quite apt)
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:50 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:55 2014] : Hildy: Air Walk: Level 4 - The subject can tread on air as if walking on solid ground.; Duration: 80 minutes.
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:56 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc tree-mendous
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc aargh, sorry - that one was my fault
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:34 2014] : Miriam: Miriam switches her axe for her bow and fires
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:40 2014] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3) Partial attack: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18 Damage: [12 + 2d8(5,2) + 5 + 5] = 29 HP

[Wed Oct 22 20:24:50 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:25:10 2014] : DM: Your arrow thunks into a branch.
[Wed Oct 22 20:25:17 2014] : Hildy: "Silly me! I should have done this already"
[Wed Oct 22 20:25:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc I assume that damage is wrong
[Wed Oct 22 20:25:40 2014] : Miriam: ooc I was just looking at that
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:07 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:24 2014] : Hildy: Hildy touches Miriam
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:27 2014] : Hildy: Freedom of Movement: Level 4 - You or a creature you touch move and attack normally for the duration of the spell (works vs. grapple, web etc.; Duration: 80 minutes.
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:35 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc +3 for strength, bonus for being underground, bow +1, Crit x 3
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:45 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:02 2014] : Artur: Artur forces magic through a rod at his belt
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:25 2014] : Artur: ooc sorry, phone went
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:39 2014] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 180ft. Ranged touch attack [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 deals [4d6(4,6,1,4) + 8] = 23 fire damage. Second ray: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 to hit, [4d6(3,5,3,2) + 8] = 21 damage.
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:52 2014] : Artur: ooc modified to do electricity damage, via rod of lesser metamagic
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:58 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Oct 22 20:30:12 2014] : DM: [23 * 3 / 2 + 21 * 3 / 2] = 65 damage total.
[Wed Oct 22 20:30:52 2014] : DM: Artur's spell tears through the tree. Severly damaging it.
[Wed Oct 22 20:30:56 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 22 20:31:09 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Oct 22 20:31:42 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his bow
[Wed Oct 22 20:31:43 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:24 2014] : Hangman Tree: The tree unleashed a cloud of spores that drift over you.
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:27 2014] : Hangman Tree: Hallucinatory Spores: DC20 Will save or believe that the tree is harmless for [2d6(3,6)] = 9 minutes. Additional saves whenever tree attacks an ally.
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:41 2014] : Hangman Tree: Will saves from everyone.
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:44 2014] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:01 2014] : Hildy: Will: [1d20(14) + 13] = 27
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:37 2014] : Artur: Will: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:26 2014] : Miriam: Will: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:30 2014] : Vaddyn: Saving Finale (Immediate Action): Level 1 - With a flourish, Vaddyn ends his bardic performance to allow one creature to reroll a failed save
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:35 2014] : Artur: ooc David: I think the +8 damage on each ray doesn't apply when I convert it to electricity, so that's 24HP that the tree shouldn't have lost (2x16, x1.5)
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:20 2014] : Vaddyn: oco if spell text says "...one creature in range of my performance...", does that include me?
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:40 2014] : Artur: ooc I think it does, since the performance affects you
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:44 2014] : Hangman Tree: ooc yes.
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:46 2014] : Artur: you're a creature, right? :-p
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:53 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ....y-yes
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:13 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc actually, Artur, re-roll
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:39 2014] : Artur: Will: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:41 2014] : Artur: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:45 2014] : Artur: ooc no better
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:55 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ah well. Your bonus was same as mine
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:59 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:05 2014] : Artur: "What's the fuss about? It looks harmless."
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:09 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I'm just happy I got to use the spell
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:28 2014] : Miriam: Miriam switches to her axe again
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:30 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yeah, it looks quite huggable actually"
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc I guess, with the axe being on the floor, that's me done?
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:01 2014] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:11 2014] : Miriam: "Are you insane? Think! This is a hangman's tree"
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:13 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:18 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:24 2014] : Hildy: "Hmm, what was that mist?"
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc is it a spell?
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:43 2014] : Vaddyn: "Nah, those things are nasty. Nothing like this beauty"
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:50 2014] : Hildy: ooc or spell-like? i.e. do I think it can be dispelled?
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:54 2014] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed Oct 22 20:40:35 2014] : DM: ooc extraordinary so not magic
[Wed Oct 22 20:41:37 2014] : Hildy: Magic Circle against Evil: Level 3 - Creature in a 10 ft radius of creature touched gain a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves vs evil creatures. They are also warded from summoned evil creatures. (duration: 8 minutes)
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:06 2014] : Hildy: HIldy casts on Himself
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:08 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:18 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:21 2014] : Miriam: "You have been affected by its spores, you're not thinking clearly"
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:32 2014] : Artur: ooc also, I missed the last couple of weeks; could someone give me a quick summary of why we're here? I'll need it to determine what Artur does.
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:14 2014] : Miriam: ooc Underground library, magic gone bad, need information about The Lady, might be found here
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:23 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Looking for information on the Lady of the Hunt (not the one in Red)
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:28 2014] : DM: ooc you're trying to find information about the Lady of the Hunt. A wizard was experimenting down here many years ago and it went wrong, releasing wild magic.
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:58 2014] : ** Artur found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:08 2014] : Artur: "Right, then. I think we're ready to press on."
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:20 2014] : Artur: Artur begins walking forward, oblivious to the danger.
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:37 2014] : Miriam: "Better wait for a bit, while I check for other dangers"
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:46 2014] : Artur: ooc I think that's as far as I can get, given the difficult terrain.
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:48 2014] : Artur: ooc done.
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:08 2014] : DM: The balcony is normal, it's only the ground floor which is difficult.
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:12 2014] : DM: ooc moving forwards some more?
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:21 2014] : Artur: ooc yes, then
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:28 2014] : DM: ooc excellent! (DM chuckles evilly)
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:33 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc I was waiting for that! ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:47:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn joins his equally oblivious colleague
[Wed Oct 22 20:47:52 2014] : Hildy: "Wait! Listen, if you trust us, don't move forwards"
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:07 2014] : Hildy: "Is it better to be wary when a friend tells you to?"
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:07 2014] : Vaddyn: "Eh?"
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:20 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn turns to listen
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:25 2014] : Miriam: "Let us check the terrain ahead"
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "We'll do that. Good view on these stairs"
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:50 2014] : Hildy: ooc as far as I can see, you believe it's safe, bot you disbelieve anything else spoken to you
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:56 2014] : Miriam: Miriam holds her axe lovingly
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc not
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:20 2014] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:39 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I suppose it depends how strongly you would've prevented from moving
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:22 2014] : Hangman Tree: The tree lashes out with a vine at Artur.
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:24 2014] : Hangman Tree: Vine: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25; Hit: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 damage ; and grab and pull (5ft).
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:28 2014] : Hangman Tree: Grab: [1d20(16) + 19] = 35 vs CMD.
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:38 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ouch!
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:44 2014] : Vaddyn: Will: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:46 2014] : Hangman Tree: Entagled in a vine, it drags you closer.
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "Argh!"
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:04 2014] : Hangman Tree: ooc also will save
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc With a bonus because having been attacked?
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:35 2014] : Artur: Will: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:38 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc surely being attacked should break the effect
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:47 2014] : Artur: ooc bonus from Magic Circle
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:52 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc "Aww, it wants a hug!"
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:55 2014] : Hangman Tree: ooc +4 for being attacked. Success.
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:59 2014] : Hildy: ooc maybe you hallucinate that all is well
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:20 2014] : Hangman Tree: The tree attacks Vaddyn as well.
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:23 2014] : Hangman Tree: Vine: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12; Hit: [1d6(2) + 7] = 9 damage ; and grab and pull (5ft).
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:25 2014] : Hangman Tree: Vine: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21; Hit: [1d6(5) + 7] = 12 damage ; and grab and pull (5ft).
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:29 2014] : Hangman Tree: Grab: [1d20(3) + 19] = 22 vs CMD.
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc magic circle range is 10 ft ;-)
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:42 2014] : Hangman Tree: Dragging him closer.
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:54 2014] : Vaddyn: 12 Damage: Vaddyn takes 12 damage. [Wed Oct 22 20:52:56 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:13 2014] : Hildy: "Aargh, I'm coming guys!"
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:17 2014] : Miriam: Miriam moves forward, brandishing her axe
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:23 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:36 2014] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack Power Attack: [1d20(4) + 16] = 20 Damage: [1d10(8) + 14] = 22 HP.
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:48 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:50 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc "leaps off the balcony, axe swinging" surely!
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:51 2014] : DM: Did you leap off the balcony?
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:14 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hmm, forgot about that. Yep
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:17 2014] : Hildy: ooc she has freedom of movement, so the terrain doesn't count at least
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:33 2014] : Miriam: ooc Acrobatics?
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:44 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:52 2014] : Miriam: Acrobatics: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed Oct 22 20:55:08 2014] : Hildy: ooc *groan* (ROFL)
[Wed Oct 22 20:55:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ah well, such is life
[Wed Oct 22 20:55:44 2014] : DM: Miriam tries to leap over the railing, axe in hand. She trips and falls flat on her face. [1d6(5)] = 5 fall damage.
[Wed Oct 22 20:55:58 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 22 20:56:21 2014] : Miriam: 5 Damage: Miriam takes 4 damage. [Wed Oct 22 20:56:25 2014] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer, then concentrates
[Wed Oct 22 20:56:28 2014] : Hildy: Freedom's Call (Su): Hildy emits a 30-foot aura of freedom. All confused, grappled, frightened, panicked, paralyzed, pinned, or shaken conditions are suppressed for allies while in the aura. (standard action; maintain = free action) (7 rounds remaining).
[Wed Oct 22 20:56:43 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 22 20:56:57 2014] : DM: The vines unwind, releasing Artur and Vaddyn.
[Wed Oct 22 20:57:17 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Oct 22 21:00:24 2014] : Artur: ooc one moment
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc Miriam, you missed the +18 HP from the channel energy in last week's game
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:43 2014] : Artur: ooc I'm back
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:12 2014] : Artur: Artur gives up on subtlety and hurls another spell at the tree
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:24 2014] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 180ft. Ranged touch attack [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 deals [4d6(4,1,2,1) + 8] = 16 fire damage. Second ray: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 to hit, [4d6(6,6,1,5) + 8] = 26 damage.
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:36 2014] : Artur: ooc using the rod again, so that's 8 and 18 damage respectively
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:41 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:47 2014] : DM: [8 + 18] = 26 damage
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:57 2014] : DM: x 50% so Artur's spells kills the tree. it's vines hanging limp.
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "What were we thinking Artur? Why didn't you stop us walking into that?!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:05 2014] : Hildy: "Phew, that thing could have caused us real problems"
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc OK, thanks for reminding me
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:24 2014] : Hildy: "I thought that you knew what you were doing"
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:33 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 18 HP. [Wed Oct 22 21:05:34 2014] : Hildy: "I had no idea you thought it was firndly"
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:10 2014] : Vaddyn: "Must've been something in that cloud"
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:42 2014] : Hildy: Hildy searches the room for other unfortunates (with trinkets)"
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:52 2014] : Miriam: Miriam stops raging
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:56 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:04 2014] : Artur: "It just seemed... harmless."
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:10 2014] : Hildy: Hildy searches the room for other unfortunates (with trinkets)
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:21 2014] : DM: 800 XP each.
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:11 2014] : DM: There's no items but the wood from the tree could be cut and shaped into magical weapons and shields.
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:27 2014] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:31 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Doesn't Hildy has Craft Wonderous Item?
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:41 2014] : DM: ooc back
[Wed Oct 22 21:10:33 2014] : Hildy: ooc he does
[Wed Oct 22 21:10:43 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc eeexcellent
[Wed Oct 22 21:10:49 2014] : Hildy: ooc like what?
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:13 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Ccabbard of Vigor. Needs CWI and Greater Magic Weapon
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:20 2014] : Hildy: "OK, I suggest we press on while my magic circle lasts"
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Scabbard
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:45 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes, indeed. I'd like to be away from this memory"
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc no problem
[Wed Oct 22 21:13:07 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:13:56 2014] : DM: The next chamber is a large vaulted room, crystals glitter in the ceiling providing dim illumination.
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:02 2014] : Artur: "Yes. Let us return here later if we need to."
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:20 2014] : DM: One one side is a workbench, pilled high with books and alchemical and magical equipment.
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmm, this workbench looks interesting"
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:51 2014] : DM: The stone slab floor is marked with overlapping magical symbols and shapes.
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:15 2014] : Miriam: "Let's be careful here, and look where we go"
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:20 2014] : DM: Something shifts in a dark corner....
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:27 2014] : Miriam: Miriam points at the magical symbols
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "What was that?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:50 2014] : Artur: "There could be something dangerous here."
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:51 2014] : Miriam: Miriam looks
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:53 2014] : Hildy: Hildy lights up a bullet and tosses it on the floor near the shadow
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:58 2014] : Hildy: Light: Level 0 - Causes a touched object to glow like a torch for 80 minutes
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:59 2014] : Artur: Spellcraft: [1d20(2) + 20] = 22
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:00 2014] : DM: You turn and look, a long bony snout appears out of the gloom.
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:00 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Arcana: [1d20(11) + 18] = 29
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:06 2014] : Miriam: ooc Dark vision here
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:09 2014] : Artur: ooc relating to the symbols
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:56 2014] : DM: Hildys bullet clatters on the floor, throwing up light, eerily illuinating a skeletal creature. Large and winged with bony spines oon its head and spine.
[Wed Oct 22 21:18:40 2014] : DM: A humanoid skeletal figure sits on the bone creature's back. You look more closely and you see that the humanoid skeletons is actually fused with the bone dragon. The two creatures grotesquely joined as the result of some freak magical accident.
[Wed Oct 22 21:19:19 2014] : Hildy: "Huh!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:19:23 2014] : DM: Two pairs of eyes glow with blue cold light and look towards you.
[Wed Oct 22 21:19:38 2014] : Vaddyn: "What the...?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:18 2014] : DM: The dragon hisses and rattles. The human skeleton points a crooked staff of black wood in your direction.
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:25 2014] : Artur: ooc duck!
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:04 2014] : Skeleton: "Who disturbs me? My experiments are at a crucial phase! Begone!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:30 2014] : Vaddyn: "We didn't think there was anyone alive down here"
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:38 2014] : Hildy: "These abominations are experiments?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:57 2014] : Vaddyn: "(whispering) Still dont think there is"
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:50 2014] : Skeleton: "Alive? No there is no one alive down here. My experiments have required dedication beyond any mortal's natural span."
[Wed Oct 22 21:23:37 2014] : Vaddyn: "So we see. May I ask what you are trying to do?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:34 2014] : Skeleton: (the skeleton appears to talk to the bone dragon) "What do you think? Rivals come to steal me research? We can't have that now, can we."
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "We are not here to steal"
[Wed Oct 22 21:25:07 2014] : Vaddyn: "We come looking for information about someone"
[Wed Oct 22 21:25:14 2014] : Miriam: "We have no interest in experiments, we're looking for books"
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:07 2014] : Artur: "Knowledge, to be precise. The Lady of the Hunt."
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:11 2014] : Vaddyn: "I was merely curious what you have dedicated your life and more to"
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:17 2014] : Skeleton: "No! You can't have them! The books are mine! MINE! MINE!!" The human skeleton's rage seems to transfer to the dragon in a strange symbiotic way.
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:20 2014] : Artur: "If that is from books or conversation, so be it."
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:56 2014] : Skeleton: The dragon hisses and flexes it's boney claws, tail swishing angrily, bones rattling on the floor.
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:09 2014] : Miriam: "Oh, dear, it seems we have upset the researcher"
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:25 2014] : Vaddyn: "Please, we are no threat to you or your research"
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:37 2014] : Skeleton: (to the dragon) "They want the Lady, to steal her from me when I am so close, so close!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "You seek her too?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:29:49 2014] : Skeleton: "Thieves! Spies! Flee now or your bones and blood will fuel my trap, my snares, for my love. She will me mine!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:11 2014] : Vaddyn: "We have seen her. She walks the earth now"
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:22 2014] : Hildy: (whisper) "Hmm, i really should start asking for detect evil!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL@Hildy
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:42 2014] : Artur: ooc Detect Flaming Nutbar might be more useful!
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:50 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:04 2014] : Miriam: "She has many followers, all devoted to her"
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes, but far less liklely to guide Hildy into rash attacks :-)
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:27 2014] : Skeleton: "Oh, then the the time is close. My years of toil beneath the ground nearly over. Yes, yes..."
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:51 2014] : Vaddyn: "You seek to join her?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:55 2014] : Artur: "And what would you do once you snare her?
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:56 2014] : Skeleton: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 22 21:36:43 2014] : Skeleton: "I will ensare her with bonds from our love and then... and then..." She seems unsure. It seems she has not really planned that far ahead.
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc she? It has a female voice?
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:25 2014] : Skeleton: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:37 2014] : Vaddyn: "Perhaps if you tell us some of what you know we could help"
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:45 2014] : Artur: "Perhaps we could help you. If you can share your knowledge of her, we can share our ideas."
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:48 2014] : Miriam: ooc Can you even tell with skeletons?
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:58 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc its all in the hips
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:06 2014] : Skeleton: "Help? Your blood and bones will help!"
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:20 2014] : Artur: ooc hips don't lie.
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:30 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyns eyes go wide at the comment
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:47 2014] : Artur: ooc brb - getting a drink
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:04 2014] : Skeleton: "Come forwards so Thaxolizia can break your bodies in my circle of binding."
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:21 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ah, I think we'd rather not"
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:25 2014] : Skeleton: The bone dragon creeps forwards, Its posture poised to strike.
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:36 2014] : Skeleton: GAME END