Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 1 20:09:41 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 1 20:10:40 2014] : DM: You were trying to locate the treasure looted by the bandit group you eliminated. Hildy's divination hinted it was within a well-guarded sahuagin town.
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:11 2014] : DM: You infiltrated the part used for receiving "drylander" visitors and found some clues left (presumably) by a sahuagin accomplice: A large ornate key and a map to a concealed passageway leading to the lower levels of the palace and the vaults.
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:47 2014] : DM: Unfortunately the town was alterted and the sahuagin tried to attack. Hildy sealed the moon pool and you fled back to the surface to plan another avenue of attack.
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:22 2014] : DM: You encounter a sahuagin squad approaching from the sea...
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:25 2014] : Aeleva: ooc moon pool?
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:51 2014] : Miriam: ooc Moon pool? What an extraordinary term. Where does it come from?
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:52 2014] : Hildy: ooc Do we know where the concealed passageway starts?
[Wed Oct 1 20:14:20 2014] : DM: ooc a pool in the floor leading to the sea.
[Wed Oct 1 20:15:31 2014] : DM: The passageway entrance is on the otherside of the shark-patrolled chasm, below the palace itself.
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:00 2014] : DM: Four sahuagin surface not far from the shoreline. Two are riding on the backs of strange sea beasts, that looks like white horses with slimey seaweed manes.
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:06 2014] : DM: Roll initative
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:11 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:14 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:16 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:29 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:43 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:20 2014] : Aeleva: ooc the cave is in our back and the beach in front of us?
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:27 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:39 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so flat terrain with nothing to hide
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:40 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Oct 1 20:20:06 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:08 2014] : Miriam: +1 Composite Longbow (Str +3) Partial attack: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19 Damage: [1d8(4) + 8] = 12 HP.
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:09 2014] : DM: [1d10(1)] = 1
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:11 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes her bow and shoots at D
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:23 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:36 2014] : DM: Miriam's arrow strikes the sahuagin.
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:39 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:51 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva follows suit and shoots at A
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:59 2014] : Aeleva: Shortbow +1: Attack 1: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:30 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:44 2014] : DM: One arrow hits.
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:57 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:10 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster IV: Level 4 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:15 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:24:10 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 1 20:24:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Oct 1 20:24:27 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 17) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (180 ft range; Duration = 8 rounds.)

[Wed Oct 1 20:25:03 2014] : DM: ooc everyone except C
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:03 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc that should get A, B, D, I & H?
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:07 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc aye
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:13 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:15 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:16 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:31 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:33 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:44 2014] : DM: Seahorse H is confused.
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:51 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:08 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc thats some lucky high rolling there
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc Such a great spell, too bad about the saving throws
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc Do it again! ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:45 2014] : Sahuagin: The sahuagin charge Miriam and Aeleva
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:58 2014] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17; Hit: [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage .
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:59 2014] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage .
[Wed Oct 1 20:27:09 2014] : Sahuagin: Both miss
[Wed Oct 1 20:27:23 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(72)] = 72
[Wed Oct 1 20:27:49 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc was providing the details about the result, but best if you roll it I suppose
[Wed Oct 1 20:27:56 2014] : Sahuagin: Sahuagin A spurs his mount towards the shore
[Wed Oct 1 20:28:33 2014] : Miriam: ooc The animals can move on land? That's unexpected
[Wed Oct 1 20:28:33 2014] : Sahuagin: It stabs Miriam with its trident
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:11 2014] : Sahuagin: The seahorses have legs like horses with broad, paddle like hooves.
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:16 2014] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage .
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:19 2014] : Miriam: ooc I see
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:37 2014] : Sahuagin: +4 for height and flank
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:40 2014] : Sahuagin: 5 damage.
[Wed Oct 1 20:30:42 2014] : Sahuagin: The seahorse breaths a cloud of fog over Aeleva and Vaddyn.
[Wed Oct 1 20:30:42 2014] : Miriam: 5 Damage: Miriam takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 1 20:30:46 2014] : Sahuagin: Fog Breath: (15 ft cone) [2d6(2,1)] = 3 acid damage DC16 Reflex save for half.
[Wed Oct 1 20:30:48 2014] : Sahuagin: Fog Breath: (15 ft cone) [2d6(6,1)] = 7 acid damage DC16 Reflex save for half.
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:00 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:26 2014] : Miriam: Miriam drops her bow, draws her axe and attacks D
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:32 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:39 2014] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Partial attack: [1d20(12) + 20] = 32 Damage: [1d10(7) + 12] = 19 HP.
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:53 2014] : DM: Miriam cuts down the sahuagin
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:57 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:11 2014] : DM: ooc [1d8(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:23 2014] : DM: Aeleva>
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:24 2014] : Aeleva: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 5 + 6] = 12
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc or don't I have to?
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I can't believe I failed this. *sigh*
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc that seems very high
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:41 2014] : Aeleva: ooc evasion though
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:49 2014] : Miriam: ooc +10 is a lot
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc not really
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:14 2014] : DM: Aeleva, your turn.
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:17 2014] : Hildy: ooc Dex + Primary save at level 8
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:33 2014] : Aeleva: ooc am I taking the acid damage?
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:36 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc no, +10 is spot on
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes, you don't have improved evasion
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:01 2014] : DM: ooc yes, 1 hp
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:02 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Primary+dex+trait+cloak
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:16 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and does the fog do anything else than just the damage?
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:21 2014] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:41 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva drops her bow and unsheathes her rapier
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:47 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP.
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:52 2014] : Aeleva: on C
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:54 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:07 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc jeez, get some new dice!
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:52 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:01 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:03 2014] : Miriam: ooc Nice, shiny, new dice :-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:06 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:16 2014] : Hildy: 1d4+1: Hildy completes his Summon Monster IV spell - [1d4(2) + 1] = 3 Summon Monster I-II creatures summoned
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc [2 / 2] = 1
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:29 2014] : Aeleva: 1 Damage: Aeleva takes 1 damage. [Wed Oct 1 20:38:02 2014] : Hildy: Small Mud Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:17 2014] : Hildy: S1 on I
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:23 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30; Damage: [1d4(3) + 7] = 10 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:36 2014] : Hildy: S2 on C
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:40 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18; Damage: [1d4(4) + 7] = 11 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc Sounds weird, a mud elemental swimming. I would expect it to dissolve in that much water. ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:56 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:57 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry S2 on H
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:06 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19; Damage: [1d4(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:09 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:22 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:48 2014] : Hildy: Hildy steps back
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:39 2014] : Hildy: oc scratch that
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:46 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hits A
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:54 2014] : Hildy: MW Battleaxe: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP. Inspire Courage;
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:59 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:06 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:19 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:29 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (20) rounds left today
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc it's the dance of the bad dice ;)
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc I forgot how rubbish Hildy is at fighting :-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn grabs his whip and tries to intimidate the beasties
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:12 2014] : Vaddyn: Dazzling Display: Vaddyn attempts to Demoralize the enemies within 30ft with his whip. [1d20(10) + 18] = 28. [Wed Oct 1 20:42:29 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc its a while from I've done this attack
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hildy should be sticking to what he's good at and leave the fighting to the warriors ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:46 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:48 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:26 2014] : DM: All are shaken.
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:32 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:38 2014] : Miriam: ooc I see nothing about a will save in the description
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:14 2014] : Sahuagin: Sahuagin A stabs Miriam
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:15 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Will save is easier, tbh
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:17 2014] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23; Hit: [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage .
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:26 2014] : Sahuagin: 6 damage.
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:30 2014] : Miriam: 6 Damage: Miriam takes 6 damage. [Wed Oct 1 20:44:49 2014] : Sahuagin: The horse bites and stamps Hildy.
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:52 2014] : Sahuagin: Bite: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29; Hit: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 damage.
Critical threat: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29; Hit: [10 + 1d8(3) + 4] = 17 damage.

[Wed Oct 1 20:44:55 2014] : Miriam: ooc Lucky stab
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:00 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ow!
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:05 2014] : Sahuagin: Hoof: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20; Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 / 2] = 7 damage and [1d4(2)] = 2 acid.
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:07 2014] : Sahuagin: Hoof: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17; Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 / 2] = 8 damage and [1d4(4)] = 4 acid.
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:20 2014] : Hildy: 17 Damage: Hildy takes 17 damage. [Wed Oct 1 20:45:28 2014] : Sahuagin: The hooves miss.
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:39 2014] : Miriam: "Hildy, get back!"
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:43 2014] : Sahuagin: C stabs Aeleva
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:50 2014] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7; Hit: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage .
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:54 2014] : Sahuagin: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:09 2014] : Sahuagin: B tries to drive its horse to the shore.
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:14 2014] : Sahuagin: ooc confusion roll?
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:17 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(67)] = 67
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:26 2014] : Sahuagin: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:55 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:32 2014] : Miriam: Miriam attacks sea horse I
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:44 2014] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Power Attack: [1d20(4) + 20] = 24 Damage: [1d10(3) + 16] = 19 HP.
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:56 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:34 2014] : DM: Miriam fells the horse. The sahuagin rider falls.
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:37 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:43 2014] : DM: But lands on its feet
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:55 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:00 2014] : Miriam: "You are next"
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:09 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva stings A with her rapier, hoping to find the soft spot of these creatures she does not know well.
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:14 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(20) + 15] = 35 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP.
Critical hit: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26, Damage: [7 + 1d6(4) + 1] = 12 HP
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:26 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ooh, nice!
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc sneak
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:39 2014] : Aeleva: Sneak attack - befuddling strike: Damage: [4d6(2,5,3,1)] = 11 HP - Befuddling Strike: opponent takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls against me for [1d4(3)] = 3 round(s).
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:07 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc that's better
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:47 2014] : DM: Aeleva skewers C, driving the rapierdeftly between the ribs and into the heart.
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:58 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:02 2014] : Hildy: S3 double moves on H
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:23 2014] : Hildy: S1 closes on A and slams
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:30 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28; Damage: [1d4(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:01 2014] : Hildy: S2 steps, then slams B twice
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:04 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24; Damage: [1d4(1) + 7] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:05 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16; Damage: [1d4(1) + 7] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:20 2014] : Hildy: MW Sling: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 Damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3 HP. Inspire Courage;
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:26 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:28 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hits A
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:31 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:43 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:44 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc... a second entrap attack means the target must make a Fortitude save or become helpless
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc B is helpless
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:12 2014] : DM: B topples of his seahorse into the sea.
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:29 2014] : DM: It's also dead.
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc LMAO
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:37 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc though the mud will wear off in [1d3(1)] = 1 rounds in water
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL - I missed the dead bit :-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:26 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc it'll be a clean corpse
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:41 2014] : Miriam: ooc I think the DM waited a bit before calculating total damage ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:15 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:41 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps forward and tries to trip A
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:58 2014] : Vaddyn: Whip - Trip Attack: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 vs opponent's CMD (target gets an initial AoO if I'm within reach)
[Wed Oct 1 20:58:24 2014] : DM: Vaddyn trips the sahuagin
[Wed Oct 1 20:58:32 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Oct 1 20:58:36 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 1 20:59:04 2014] : DM: The sahuagin stands and stabs at the summoned elemental
[Wed Oct 1 20:59:08 2014] : DM: Trident: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15; Hit: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 damage .
[Wed Oct 1 20:59:21 2014] : DM: Confusion roll for seahorse
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:14 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(91)] = 91
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:17 2014] : Hildy: ooc miss
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:31 2014] : DM: Bite: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11; Hit: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 damage.
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:32 2014] : DM: Hoof: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23; Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 / 2] = 7 damage and [1d4(1)] = 1 acid.
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:32 2014] : DM: Hoof: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18; Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 / 2] = 5 damage and [1d4(3)] = 3 acid.
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:47 2014] : DM: On S2
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:04 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:06 2014] : Hildy: He looks almost dead
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc 1 HP
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:16 2014] : Miriam: Miriam takes a step forward and attacks A
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:21 2014] : Miriam: +1 Furious Dwarven Waraxe Power Attack: [1d20(12) + 18] = 30 Damage: [1d10(9) + 14] = 23 HP.
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:31 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:36 2014] : Miriam: ooc Is it dead yet?
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:03 2014] : DM: Just a little.
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:14 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:58 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva sheathes her rapier and picks up her bow
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:02 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:11 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:20 2014] : Hildy: S2 slams
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:26 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15; Damage: [1d4(2) + 7] = 9 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:28 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14; Damage: [1d4(1) + 7] = 8 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:50 2014] : Hildy: s3 moves to flank, then slams
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:53 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26; Damage: [1d4(4) + 7] = 11 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc forgot flank bonus, but it probably doesn't matter
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:26 2014] : DM: One hit
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:36 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:39 2014] : Hildy: Hildy moves closer to the shore
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:44 2014] : Hildy: MW Sling: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12 Damage: [1d4(4) + 2] = 6 HP. Inspire Courage;
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:48 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:49 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:52 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Oct 1 21:05:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc looks like a water molecule in the sea :-)
[Wed Oct 1 21:05:48 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn also moves towards the shore, and watches for more attacks
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:02 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:28 2014] : DM: Confusion roll
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:43 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(19)] = 19
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:02 2014] : Sahuagin: The horse attacks S2 again
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:06 2014] : Sahuagin: Bite: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11; Hit: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 damage.
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:07 2014] : Sahuagin: Hoof: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18; Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 / 2] = 3 damage and [1d4(1)] = 1 acid.
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:08 2014] : Sahuagin: Hoof: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8; Hit: [1d6(4) + 4 / 2] = 6 damage and [1d4(2)] = 2 acid.
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:17 2014] : Sahuagin: Miriam?
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:28 2014] : Hildy: S2 expires
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:48 2014] : Miriam: Miriam stops raging and picks up her bow
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:06 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:43 2014] : Sahuagin: Aeleva?
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:48 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva fires her bow at H
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:51 2014] : Aeleva: Shortbow +1: Attack 1: [1d20(14) + 14] = 28 - Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:08 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:55 2014] : Sahuagin: On ehit
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:59 2014] : Sahuagin: Hildy?
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:42 2014] : Hildy: S3 Slams
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:45 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11; Damage: [1d4(3) + 7] = 10 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:46 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Mud Elemental: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27; Damage: [1d4(4) + 7] = 11 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:07 2014] : Hildy: Hildy remembers he gets 2 attacks
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:09 2014] : Hildy: MW Sling: [1d20(9) + 11] = 20 Damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3 HP. Inspire Courage;
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:10 2014] : Hildy: MW Sling: (second attack, range 30) [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 Damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3 HP. Inspire Courage;
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:18 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:43 2014] : DM: Hildy's bullet finishes off the seahorse.
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:03 2014] : Hildy: "Phew!"
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hildy killed something with his sling! Woohoo!
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:19 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:19 2014] : Hildy: "OK folks, we may not have much time"
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc \o/
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:36 2014] : Aeleva: "indeed, these might hjust be scouts"
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:44 2014] : Aeleva: "And the others will be after us"
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:50 2014] : Hildy: "Are we planning on heading down to the city?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:06 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think we have to"
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:12 2014] : Hildy: "Or is this one we maybe come back to at a later date?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:42 2014] : Aeleva: "I am wondering"
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:54 2014] : Aeleva: "if going back just now is the best way."
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:01 2014] : Vaddyn: "Although, You make a good point"
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:04 2014] : Aeleva: "There's a lot of water".
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:23 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva grins
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:37 2014] : Aeleva: "On the other hand, they might move the treasure"
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:50 2014] : Aeleva: "And if we come back much later, we might find it empty"
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:59 2014] : Vaddyn: "Fighting an enemy that knows you are coming, on their territory.... There are many stories about this"
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:25 2014] : Miriam: "But they don't know we found that map, do they?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:58 2014] : Hildy: "All I know is that I can make us able to breathe underwater, but that does not mean that we are able to move any easier"
[Wed Oct 1 21:16:15 2014] : Aeleva: "And frankly, this probably takes some adjusting to"
[Wed Oct 1 21:16:16 2014] : Hildy: "I will sink like a stone in there"
[Wed Oct 1 21:16:20 2014] : Aeleva: "I am not sure what to do"
[Wed Oct 1 21:16:42 2014] : Hildy: "Which may be fine, but may not be"
[Wed Oct 1 21:17:56 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'm starting to think its not a good idea to go down there"
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:02 2014] : Hildy: ooc freedom of movement all around would fix it, but I'd only just have enough 4th level slots for all 4 of us
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:09 2014] : Aeleva: "I agree. Not unprepared"
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc and I'd need to rest
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:17 2014] : Aeleva: "And we do have the ability to prepare now"
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:21 2014] : Vaddyn: "But I'm not known for thinking things through"
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:23 2014] : Aeleva: "With the map and all"
[Wed Oct 1 21:19:56 2014] : Miriam: "Is there any way we could look like them?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:13 2014] : Aeleva: "Another idea, indeed"
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:22 2014] : Hildy: Spellcraft: [1d20(13) + 11] = 24
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:23 2014] : Aeleva: "But do we need to plan this here and now?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think we should retreat and come back better prepared"
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "and I think we should do so now"
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:56 2014] : Hildy: "I don't think that such is in my power"
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:18 2014] : Hildy: "We have the information and the key"
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:32 2014] : Vaddyn: "Some scrolls and potions would make this much easier"
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:36 2014] : Aeleva: "Let us go"
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:38 2014] : Hildy: "Let's keep them for another day"
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:52 2014] : Aeleva: ooc as in "go back"
[Wed Oct 1 21:23:48 2014] : Hildy: "OK, I had some trouble with the ropes on the way down though"
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:07 2014] : Aeleva: ooc as in go back home"
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:46 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva heads {{insert direction to away from here here}}
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:54 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva heads {{insert direction to away from here here}}
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:51 2014] : Vaddyn: Get started Hildy
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:53 2014] : Vaddyn: Inspire Competence: Vaddyn tells a little limerick... one ally within 30 feet receives a +3 competence bonus to skill checks with one skill until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:18 2014] : Hildy: Climb: [1d20(8) + -1] = 7
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:21 2014] : Vaddyn: "Come on, get that heavy ass up the rope"
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:31 2014] : Hildy: "Hey!"
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:36 2014] : Aeleva: Climb: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 (add 2 with climber's kit)
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:41 2014] : Miriam: Climb: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:43 2014] : Hildy: "It's all this stuff I'm carrying!"
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:03 2014] : Miriam: ooc A bloody one?
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:13 2014] : Vaddyn: Climb: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:49 2014] : Vaddyn: Inspire Competence: Vaddyn tells a little limerick... one ally within 30 feet receives a +3 competence bonus to skill checks with one skill until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "Again!"
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I've gone into Drill Sergeant mode
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:22 2014] : DM: Everyone makes it to the top safely. The steps have dried off a bit.
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:50 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:54 2014] : Hildy: "Right, where to now?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:06 2014] : Hildy: ooc I'm sure we had something else to do!
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:15 2014] : Vaddyn: "Back to town and report on the looters we killed"
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:25 2014] : Hildy: "Okey cokey"
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:25 2014] : DM: ooc You have a device to open a portal to the shadow plane.
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:38 2014] : DM: ooc but let's not do that tonight...
[Wed Oct 1 21:31:32 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:06 2014] : Aeleva: ooc :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:47 2014] : Hildy: ooc did you prepare an underwater adventure??
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:03 2014] : DM: ooc not as such
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:17 2014] : Hildy: ooc Have we got un-necessarily scared?
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:38 2014] : Miriam: ooc Probably ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:27 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc storming a city where we can't even breathe or move correctly? I'd say fear is well placed
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:59 2014] : DM: ooc very ooc! the bulk of the sahuagin would be occupied elsewhere, not suspecting you would try to return to the town/palace.
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc one dispel magic would kill the lot of us!
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:26 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I was thinking dispel would be nasty
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:06 2014] : Hildy: Hildy finds his horse
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:00 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn does the same
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:05 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets go"
[Wed Oct 1 21:38:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Yep"
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:26 2014] : Hildy: Hildy saddles up and heads off
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:57 2014] : DM: You ride back to Port Dagger. The soldiers that were mustering in the town earlier have now already left to reinforce the forts and watch towers.
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:36 2014] : DM: ooc one moment, need to look up names
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:59 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc phew, not just me then
[Wed Oct 1 21:41:48 2014] : DM: ooc oh. I forgot I broke PHP on my server.
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:26 2014] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:44 2014] : DM: while I fix it... Hannele what's D&D 5th ed like?
[Wed Oct 1 21:45:29 2014] : DM: ooc Commander Varius and Wizard Tomaz.
[Wed Oct 1 21:45:34 2014] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Oct 1 21:46:34 2014] : Miriam: ooc Different. Way less choices (feats, skills and the like), more background. Still getting used to it (only 4 sessions so far, and I do not have the PHB yet).
[Wed Oct 1 21:47:55 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets find the Commander first"
[Wed Oct 1 21:48:15 2014] : Hildy: "Shall we show the device to Tomaz? I guess you are right"
[Wed Oct 1 21:48:43 2014] : DM: The commander is in the main hall where a large map of the area has been spread out over several tables.
[Wed Oct 1 21:49:12 2014] : DM: Varius and his chief officers are moving pieces about on the map and discussing defensive strategies.
[Wed Oct 1 21:49:40 2014] : Vaddyn: "How goes it Commander?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:52 2014] : Varius: "We have marshalled what defenses we have available which is far too few if all the orcish tribes move north."
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:32 2014] : Varius: "But for now they do not seem to be making any moves south, they are gathering together and fortifying their encampments."
[Wed Oct 1 21:52:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "That is good, as along as you have no plans to attack them"
[Wed Oct 1 21:52:21 2014] : Varius: "Our scouts and spies report many mentions of the 'Lady of the Hunt' but we do not know what that means or its significance."
[Wed Oct 1 21:52:42 2014] : Hildy: Hildy nods at Vaddyn
[Wed Oct 1 21:52:47 2014] : Varius: "We have no desire for open war with the bulk of the king's army occupied in the southern borders."
[Wed Oct 1 21:52:55 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn glances at the others
[Wed Oct 1 21:53:26 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think we have run into the Lady ourselves"
[Wed Oct 1 21:53:53 2014] : Varius: "She's real?" (Various seems rather incredulous)
[Wed Oct 1 21:54:17 2014] : Vaddyn: "Oh most certainly yes"
[Wed Oct 1 21:54:38 2014] : Vaddyn: "Was there any pattern to the sightings?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:07 2014] : Varius: "Our scouts have no sighting, just rumour and hearsay."
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:05 2014] : Vaddyn: "Would we be able to speak to any of the scouts who mentioned her?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:05 2014] : Varius: "So who is she?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:42 2014] : Hildy: "We believe her to be the manifestation of a deity"
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:51 2014] : Varius: "Yes, I think Scout Megan? Rogin? is here from Fort Anvil"
[Wed Oct 1 21:58:02 2014] : Miriam: "We have not spoken with her, but we have seen her."
[Wed Oct 1 21:58:02 2014] : Hildy: "And hence very dangerous to mortals"
[Wed Oct 1 21:58:31 2014] : Varius: Varius groans. "Just what we need."
[Wed Oct 1 21:58:59 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn smiles at the Commanders reaction
[Wed Oct 1 21:59:25 2014] : Varius: "If this god is stirring up the tribes, calling them to war, we won't be able to stop them."
[Wed Oct 1 21:59:46 2014] : Aeleva: ooc was that the week before last?
[Wed Oct 1 22:00:18 2014] : Hildy: ooc quite a while ago
[Wed Oct 1 22:00:32 2014] : Aeleva: ooc k
[Wed Oct 1 22:00:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "Who knows the whims and motives of deities, Commander"
[Wed Oct 1 22:01:52 2014] : Varius: "Are your services still available? We need more first hand information about this Lady of the Hunt."
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think we can help with that"
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:13 2014] : Varius: "Good. that scout I mentioned and Wizard Tomaz may have information of use to you."
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:43 2014] : Hildy: "OK, we'll get onto it, by Domestos!"
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "Excellent, Commander. We'll let you get back to your planning"
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:05 2014] : Varius: "Oh, did you deal with those looters?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:20 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Domestos makes me giggle every time
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:34 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, definitely and permanently"
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:36 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes, yes"
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc glas I'm not alone with the Domestos issue ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc glad
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:24 2014] : Varius: "Good. The farmers will be able to return to their farms. We will need their grain if it comes to war."
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:37 2014] : Miriam: ooc That name reminds me of domestic asbestos, which is not even a thing
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "Very true"
[Wed Oct 1 22:07:35 2014] : Aeleva: "Indeed"
[Wed Oct 1 22:07:57 2014] : Hildy: "There was some missing goods"
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:35 2014] : Hildy: "We think we know where they are, but they are going to be difficult to retrieve"
[Wed Oct 1 22:09:08 2014] : Varius: "I cannot spare any soldiers for anything else."
[Wed Oct 1 22:10:02 2014] : Hildy: "It was more for information than anything else"
[Wed Oct 1 22:10:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "We intend to retrieve the items, however not quite yet"
[Wed Oct 1 22:11:12 2014] : Varius: "Very well"
[Wed Oct 1 22:11:55 2014] : Varius: "If there is nothing else I must return to planning."
[Wed Oct 1 22:11:56 2014] : Vaddyn: "It will require some preparation first."
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:15 2014] : Vaddyn: "We shall go and talk to Tomasz and the scout"
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:19 2014] : Vaddyn: "Good day"
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:30 2014] : Aeleva: "Yes, that sounds like the most prodcutive thing to do now"
[Wed Oct 1 22:13:36 2014] : Varius: ooc which one first?
[Wed Oct 1 22:13:52 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Tomasz?
[Wed Oct 1 22:14:25 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:02 2014] : Miriam: ooc Yeah, definitely Tomasz first
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:33 2014] : Tomaz: "Hello again, I I imagine your are here to see how my reasearch into the Lady of the Hunt is going?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:11 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, what can you tell us about her?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:14 2014] : Vaddyn: "Maybe we're just here for a chat"
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:36 2014] : Tomaz: "Nothing. I have found absolultely nothing of use. Only references to more ancient texts. Which is a problem..."
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:23 2014] : Tomaz: "Are you aware of the Sealed Archives below this castle?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:37 2014] : Vaddyn: "Not until now"
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:42 2014] : Hildy: Combat Manoeuvre: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 vs CMD
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:47 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:06 2014] : Aeleva: Knowledge Local: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:21 2014] : Aeleva: "I have heard about something sealed somewhere"
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:26 2014] : Tomaz: "Any years ago a predecessor of mine conducted some ill-advised magical experiments in the crypts and tunnels below."
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:28 2014] : Aeleva: "But that's about it"
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:57 2014] : Aeleva: "Ah! Him I've heard of!"
[Wed Oct 1 22:20:57 2014] : Miriam: "Go on ..."
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:15 2014] : Aeleva: éMagic experiments gone wrong"
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:24 2014] : Aeleva: "I think they had to seal the tunnels"
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:27 2014] : Aeleva: "Or something"
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:41 2014] : Miriam: ooc Librarian turned into gorilla: Ook
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "What were the expermients about?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:01 2014] : Tomaz: "Yes, a predecessor of mine many years ago conducted some ill-advised experiments that went wrong. Badly wrong."
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:31 2014] : Tomaz: "There was no option but to seal her into the tunnels along with her extensive library of ancient works."
[Wed Oct 1 22:23:11 2014] : Tomaz: "The contemporary reports speak of magic gone wild."
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:02 2014] : Hildy: "Sounds nasty"
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thats suitably vague"
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:11 2014] : Hildy: "What race was she?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:37 2014] : Hildy: "i.e. Is there any chance she's alive down there?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:09 2014] : Tomaz: "I don't think the records mentioned it. Probably human so highly unlikely that there is anything alive down there."
[Wed Oct 1 22:27:38 2014] : Miriam: "Anything? Hmm. How dangerous would it be to get down there now? And how necessary?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:27:55 2014] : Vaddyn: "So you think there may be more information about the Lady, buried down there?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:15 2014] : Tomaz: "I've no idea on either count."
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:40 2014] : Tomaz: "There should be an extensive library but whether any books or of any use..." (he shrugs)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:52 2014] : Vaddyn: "But you think we should go have a look"
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:06 2014] : Tomaz: "Varius is keen on any lead that might help avert a war, however slim or risky it might seem."
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:29 2014] : Hildy: "How do we get access to these sealed vaults?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:31 2014] : Tomaz: "And I am curious to learn what is actually down there."
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:34 2014] : Miriam: "As he should be"
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:37 2014] : Hildy: "How are they sealed?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:38 2014] : Vaddyn: "He does seem dedicated"
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:13 2014] : Tomaz: "The door has been sealed with magical wards. They can be broken easily but not so easily restored."
[Wed Oct 1 22:33:25 2014] : Hildy: "Isn't that the wrong way around?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:03 2014] : Aeleva: "I am not really sure what's being kept away actually, if not the Lady"
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:10 2014] : Hildy: "I don't know much about this area of magic"
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Just random magic gone wrong? And books?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:18 2014] : Tomaz: "Oh I see what you mean."
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:03 2014] : Tomaz: "As far as I know, but the comtempory reports are short on details."
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:21 2014] : Miriam: "I hate it when the details are so sketchy"
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "It looks like there is only one way to really find out what is down there"
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:27 2014] : Miriam: "Shall we talk with the scout first?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:51 2014] : Hildy: "May as well as they may not be around when we resurface"
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thanks Tomasz. We'll let you know if or when we're ready to head into the archives"
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:07 2014] : Tomaz: You head to the barracks were you see a familar face. Scout Fayle Regan is louging on a chair, her feet up while she trims and straightens some arrows.
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:40 2014] : Regan: "Hello! I must say I'm glad to see that you are still in the area!"
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:58 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hey. You look comfortable"
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:19 2014] : Regan: "A short break before I'm back in the field."
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:35 2014] : Aeleva: "Hi there"
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "May as well make the best use of it!"
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:42 2014] : Regan: "Exactly!"
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:11 2014] : Miriam: "A bit of well deserved R&R"
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "So, have you heard anything about The Lady of the Hunt?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:43 2014] : Regan: "I have and very strange it is too."
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "Do tell"
[Wed Oct 1 22:43:21 2014] : Regan: "We captured a few goblin scouts to squeeze them for information and they can't stop babbling about her."
[Wed Oct 1 22:43:48 2014] : Regan: "They seem terrified of her."
[Wed Oct 1 22:44:19 2014] : Miriam: "Goblins?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:44:54 2014] : Regan: "Aye, sneaky bastards. Better scouts that your average orc."
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:14 2014] : Regan: "The orc tribes have gone all defensive as well, pallisades, stakes tipped with iron everywhere."
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:35 2014] : Vaddyn: "For fear of the Lady?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:00 2014] : Regan: "It seems so, like I said it's weird."
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:23 2014] : Vaddyn: "With a bit of luck they'll all stay behind their barricades"
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:10 2014] : Regan: "We can hope. But they may decide striking south and seizing our fortifications would better serve them."
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm."
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "Did the goblins give you any idea where the Lady could be? Any patterns or regular sightings?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:07 2014] : Hildy: "We saw her just South of the border forts"
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:08 2014] : Regan: "Nothing specific unfortunately"
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:23 2014] : Regan: "Oh?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:41 2014] : Regan: "Perhaps she's guarding the border?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:18 2014] : Vaddyn: "Its an idea"
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:10 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thanks Regan. Take care."
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc my eyes are closing all by themselves, I'm going to have to go. Leaving this on for logging.
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:49 2014] : Aeleva: ooc night!
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:53 2014] : Regan: "Aye, you too. If I find anything more I'll let you know."
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:57 2014] : Hildy: "bye"
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thanks"
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:36 2014] : Miriam (enter): 22:54
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:57 2014] : Miriam: Booting '(9) Miriam' from server...
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:58 2014] : Miriam (exit): 22:54
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:18 2014] : Regan: ooc I think we'll end it here.
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:22 2014] : DM: GAME END