Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 27 20:20:29 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 27 20:20:41 2014] : Hildy: ooc a copy from something David sent me
[Wed Aug 27 20:20:57 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:20
[Wed Aug 27 20:21:23 2014] : DM: You ambushed the looters, a band lead by Nicola. She tried to flee by you pursued her and killed her.
[Wed Aug 27 20:22:09 2014] : DM: The looting of the farms abanoned due to the flood should now be managable by the regular patrols from Port Dagger.
[Wed Aug 27 20:22:40 2014] : DM: You however, did not obtain the location of NIcola's hidden stash of treasure, having refused to deal with her.
[Wed Aug 27 20:23:23 2014] : DM: It's past midnight now and you're on the south bank of the river.
[Wed Aug 27 20:23:33 2014] : DM: What do you do?
[Wed Aug 27 20:24:02 2014] : Vaddyn: "Well thats that. May as well sleep in the farm overnight"
[Wed Aug 27 20:24:55 2014] : Hildy: "It's possible that we may still find the hoard, with the aid of Domestos"
[Wed Aug 27 20:25:25 2014] : Miriam: "Hopefully there will be tracks to follow"
[Wed Aug 27 20:25:36 2014] : Hildy: "I use divination to try to get aid"
[Wed Aug 27 20:25:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc I *can* use
[Wed Aug 27 20:25:48 2014] : Vaddyn: "That would be good. We could start by trying to trace their path here"
[Wed Aug 27 20:26:12 2014] : Aeleva: "So wait, you want to track the treasure odwn?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:27:15 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, of course"
[Wed Aug 27 20:27:23 2014] : Artur: "Of course. Some of us will want to return it; some will want to spend it on wine; some might choose to fund research; some will simply want to gaze upon the riches."
[Wed Aug 27 20:27:31 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think its worth a try"
[Wed Aug 27 20:27:34 2014] : Aeleva: "I meant, literally"
[Wed Aug 27 20:27:47 2014] : Aeleva: "as in, the treasure is a thing, not a person you can follow tracks of"
[Wed Aug 27 20:28:13 2014] : Aeleva: "And even if we track the camp/grove/dungeon where Nicola dwelled, nothing tells us the treasure is there"
[Wed Aug 27 20:28:18 2014] : Aeleva: "Not that I don't want it heh"
[Wed Aug 27 20:28:43 2014] : Hildy: "I think that the assumption is that she, or some other walked to it"
[Wed Aug 27 20:28:48 2014] : Aeleva: "It's definitely worth a try"
[Wed Aug 27 20:28:55 2014] : Miriam: "We need to follow whatever there is to lead us, and Nicola's tracks are the only ones we have"
[Wed Aug 27 20:28:58 2014] : Hildy: "Presumably, initially encumbered by it"
[Wed Aug 27 20:29:21 2014] : Hildy: "I'm pretty certain I made another suggestion"
[Wed Aug 27 20:29:48 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so Nicola had just gotten the treasure when we killed her?
[Wed Aug 27 20:29:59 2014] : Hildy: ooc obviously not one that our DnD group has ever used before though!
[Wed Aug 27 20:30:10 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc no they had looted places and stored in a 'base'
[Wed Aug 27 20:30:26 2014] : Artur: ooc yep
[Wed Aug 27 20:30:47 2014] : Artur: "I think Hildebrand's suggestion has merit. Why waste effort when there is magic to do the job for you?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:30:47 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Aug 27 20:31:10 2014] : Aeleva: "I agree with Artur"
[Wed Aug 27 20:31:20 2014] : Aeleva: "we can always supplment magic if there is a need"
[Wed Aug 27 20:31:23 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmmm divination eh? Surely thats just a load of hokum"
[Wed Aug 27 20:31:57 2014] : Hildy: "To be honest, I've never tried it myself before"
[Wed Aug 27 20:32:14 2014] : Artur: "There is divination and there is divination. It is not my area of expertise."
[Wed Aug 27 20:32:19 2014] : Hildy: "But it's not without its uses, and is an avenue available to us"
[Wed Aug 27 20:32:24 2014] : Artur: ooc "My area of expertise is in burning shit."
[Wed Aug 27 20:33:07 2014] : Hildy: "Given 20 minutes, I can pray for the spell required"
[Wed Aug 27 20:33:19 2014] : Hildy: "And we shall see what we shall see"
[Wed Aug 27 20:33:45 2014] : Hildy: "Let's head back to the farmhouse and I'll perform my prayers"
[Wed Aug 27 20:33:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ok, I'm interested to see how this works"
[Wed Aug 27 20:33:56 2014] : Hildy: Hildy heads to the farmhouse
[Wed Aug 27 20:33:57 2014] : Artur: "Then let us do so. I am sure the others of us can keep watch."
[Wed Aug 27 20:34:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc it looks like this occurred to me weeks ago as I already have a node!
[Wed Aug 27 20:35:05 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 27 20:35:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 27 20:36:19 2014] : Hildy: Once back at the farm, Hildy prepares an area and performs his prayers
[Wed Aug 27 20:36:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Aug 27 20:36:39 2014] : Aeleva: ooc are you ever not prepared? ;D
[Wed Aug 27 20:37:11 2014] : Hildy: "OK, it's now time to see what Domestos can reveal on the matter of the missing hoard"
[Wed Aug 27 20:37:21 2014] : Hildy: Divination: Level 4 - Provides a useful piece of advice in reply to a question concerning a specific goal, event, or activity that is to occur within 1 week. The advice granted by the spell can be as simple as a short phrase, or it might take the form of a cryptic rhyme or omen. (Fail chance = 78%: [1d100(17)] = 17)
[Wed Aug 27 20:38:05 2014] : DM: ooc ask your question.
[Wed Aug 27 20:38:33 2014] : DM: ooc fyi, it's 78% chance of success not failure.
[Wed Aug 27 20:39:05 2014] : Hildy: "Oh Domestos, where can we find the hoard of treasure in the most part stolen from these poor farm folk?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:39:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes, I noticed that too DM
[Wed Aug 27 20:40:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc I'm fairly certain that's the first divination/augury etc. ever used in our games ;-)
[Wed Aug 27 20:40:40 2014] : Artur: lol
[Wed Aug 27 20:41:02 2014] : Artur: ooc I'm slightly surprised that no-one tried it when playing, y'know, detectives at the meet.
[Wed Aug 27 20:41:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc Fighter/Barb... grunt
[Wed Aug 27 20:41:24 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc sure wheres the fun in that?
[Wed Aug 27 20:42:13 2014] : Hildy: "I have a message coming to me..."
[Wed Aug 27 20:42:47 2014] : Hildy: Hildy falls to the floor in a swoon, shaking while looking perfectly placid
[Wed Aug 27 20:42:57 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 27 20:43:09 2014] : Hildy: Hildy opens his eyes and smiles
[Wed Aug 27 20:43:16 2014] : Hildy: "Domestos smiles on us"
[Wed Aug 27 20:43:16 2014] : Miriam: Whispering: "Do you think that is supposed to happen?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:43:33 2014] : Hildy: "Hear the words of the great Domestos and ponder"
[Wed Aug 27 20:43:49 2014] : Hildy: "By waters deep, amidst teeth of rock does gold and silver glitter 'sides scales that stab."
[Wed Aug 27 20:43:54 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers back: "not sure"
[Wed Aug 27 20:44:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmmmm"
[Wed Aug 27 20:44:59 2014] : Hildy: "OK, that's my bit done... Off you clever folks go"
[Wed Aug 27 20:45:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc ;-)
[Wed Aug 27 20:45:46 2014] : Artur: "Waters deep is easy. Teeth of rock: either an outcrop or a waterfall, or narrows or rapids. Scales that stab: there will be some kind of aquatic guardian, most likely."
[Wed Aug 27 20:46:06 2014] : Aeleva: "Alwyas in weird envoronments"
[Wed Aug 27 20:46:21 2014] : Miriam: "It had to be water, of course"
[Wed Aug 27 20:46:24 2014] : Artur: "It could be merfolk, or sahuagain, though likely not if it is as coastal as I expect. Perhaps some predatory fish, with armoured scales."
[Wed Aug 27 20:46:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "We could do with someone who knows the local landscape better than us"
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:01 2014] : DM: ooc Some of the looters were sahuagin.
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:14 2014] : Aeleva: Knowledge Local: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:31 2014] : Aeleva: ooc trying to find out if I know of a deep waters
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:40 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 20: Vaddyn takes 20 on his next knowledge roll.
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:42 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Local: LoreMaster: [20 + 9] = 29
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:45 2014] : DM: Yes, there's the ocean not many miles to the east.
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:48 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn has a ponder
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn has a ponder
[Wed Aug 27 20:47:54 2014] : Artur: "The sahuagin are likely."
[Wed Aug 27 20:48:52 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, they are"
[Wed Aug 27 20:49:52 2014] : DM: Vaddyn has studied his maps. There's a headland notorious to sailors off these coastal waters for the sharp, rocky reefs. They're called the Black Teeth and they're east and a bit to the north.
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:07 2014] : Hildy: "OK, so Sahuagin likely"
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:15 2014] : Artur: "Those seem very likely. What do we know about our foe?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:30 2014] : Artur: ooc which knowledge skill?
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:35 2014] : Aeleva: "It's in water. Which already makes me unconfortable"
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:37 2014] : DM: ooc nature
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc knowledge fishfrogs?
[Wed Aug 27 20:50:57 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Aug 27 20:50:59 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [10 + 9] = 19
[Wed Aug 27 20:51:33 2014] : Vaddyn: "Sahuagin? Lets see..."
[Wed Aug 27 20:52:30 2014] : Artur: ooc dinner time
[Wed Aug 27 20:52:33 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(2) + 18] = 20
[Wed Aug 27 20:53:56 2014] : Artur: ooc I do like playing a high-INT character for a change!
[Wed Aug 27 20:54:02 2014] : DM: Sahuagin are cruel and warlike aquatic race living in cities below the waters and raiding on shipping and coastal settlements. They're excellent swimmers but otherwise not very remarkable.
[Wed Aug 27 20:54:33 2014] : DM: They suffer from "light blindness".
[Wed Aug 27 20:54:55 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23
[Wed Aug 27 20:56:12 2014] : Vaddyn: "We'll likely need someway of breathing underwater"
[Wed Aug 27 20:56:18 2014] : DM: As you're sitting around the kitchen table discussing what do do next you here a strange sound from outside....
[Wed Aug 27 20:56:36 2014] : Artur: ooc going to eat dinner now - afk for 10 minutes
[Wed Aug 27 20:56:42 2014] : DM: *BZzzzaarrrrssshhhiiiippp*
[Wed Aug 27 20:56:43 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc noooo
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "What was that?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:25 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva jumps to her feet
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:31 2014] : Artur: ooc home-cooked curry
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc just as Henry goes AFK
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:40 2014] : DM: A clear, male voice shouts out. "Traitors! Your betrayal will gain you nothing!"
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:54 2014] : Hildy: "Does he mean us?"
[Wed Aug 27 20:57:55 2014] : DM: Knowledge: nobility or history.
[Wed Aug 27 20:58:08 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge History: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24
[Wed Aug 27 20:58:10 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(2) + 0] = 2
[Wed Aug 27 20:58:10 2014] : DM: You hear the clash of sword against sword.
[Wed Aug 27 20:59:35 2014] : Miriam: "We have betrayed no one"
[Wed Aug 27 21:00:14 2014] : DM: Anyone taking a look.
[Wed Aug 27 21:00:32 2014] : Aeleva: "Aeleva gets up and walks towards the noise
[Wed Aug 27 21:00:33 2014] : Vaddyn: "His voice sounds oddly dated"
[Wed Aug 27 21:00:58 2014] : Vaddyn: "Its like something out of a old story"
[Wed Aug 27 21:01:15 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn peers out the window
[Wed Aug 27 21:01:37 2014] : Hildy: "Should we intervene?"
[Wed Aug 27 21:01:48 2014] : Miriam: "Don't tell me this place is haunted"
[Wed Aug 27 21:02:11 2014] : Miriam: Miriam joins Aeleva
[Wed Aug 27 21:03:31 2014] : DM: Out in the farmyard, there is a brilliant white gateway in the air, stepping back from the opening, sword parrying desperately is a fully armoured warrior. He is beset by 5 beautiful warriors with dusky skin and raven hair.
[Wed Aug 27 21:03:59 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(1) + 0] = 1
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc two excellent rolls for me
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:22 2014] : DM: One of the attackers stabs the night through his breast plate.
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:25 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:31 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:34 2014] : Hildy: Hildy looks on in wonder
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:37 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Aug 27 21:04:44 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Aug 27 21:06:18 2014] : DM: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17
[Wed Aug 27 21:06:23 2014] : DM: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Aug 27 21:07:04 2014] : DM: ooc we'll wait for Henry to eat
[Wed Aug 27 21:07:23 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I hope his curry is horrible!
[Wed Aug 27 21:07:38 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Wed Aug 27 21:07:56 2014] : Aeleva: ooc cool I'm going out for a cig. brb.
[Wed Aug 27 21:08:01 2014] : ** Artur found the F1 macro key **
[Wed Aug 27 21:08:37 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc tut tut
[Wed Aug 27 21:08:41 2014] : Artur: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18
[Wed Aug 27 21:08:49 2014] : Artur: ooc back - thanks guys
[Wed Aug 27 21:10:51 2014] : DM: The knight's silver armour is finely made and flashes brightly from the light from the portal.
[Wed Aug 27 21:11:09 2014] : DM: Knowledge: planes for the portal and the 5 attackers.
[Wed Aug 27 21:11:18 2014] : DM: ooc one roll each
[Wed Aug 27 21:11:25 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11
[Wed Aug 27 21:11:26 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Aug 27 21:11:38 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Aug 27 21:11:39 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge (Untrained): [1d20(20) + 0] = 20
[Wed Aug 27 21:13:42 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(9) + 18] = 27
[Wed Aug 27 21:13:44 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(18) + 18] = 36
[Wed Aug 27 21:13:51 2014] : Artur: ooc boom!
[Wed Aug 27 21:14:02 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc wow
[Wed Aug 27 21:14:16 2014] : DM: The attackers appear to be similar in form the Azata known as bralani, tall, beautiful with elven features and grace and an otherworldly countenance but their coloring it not right. grey and black instead of gold and blond.
[Wed Aug 27 21:14:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc surely you know their names with those rolls
[Wed Aug 27 21:15:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and their descendance to the latest grandchild
[Wed Aug 27 21:15:48 2014] : Hildy: ooc Sharon, Janice, Sandra
[Wed Aug 27 21:16:23 2014] : Artur: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 27 21:17:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc All girls?
[Wed Aug 27 21:17:57 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think the attackers are Shadow Azata"
[Wed Aug 27 21:17:59 2014] : Artur (enter): 21:17
[Wed Aug 27 21:18:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "As for the knight, I have no idea"
[Wed Aug 27 21:18:27 2014] : Artur: ooc sorry: connection dropped asd well
[Wed Aug 27 21:18:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc is it Miriam to go first?
[Wed Aug 27 21:19:16 2014] : Miriam: "Do we try to talk to them?"
[Wed Aug 27 21:19:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc iirc the doorway is empty after the hill giant kicked it in
[Wed Aug 27 21:19:46 2014] : Artur: Booting '(3) Artur' from server...
[Wed Aug 27 21:19:47 2014] : Artur (exit): 21:19
[Wed Aug 27 21:20:48 2014] : Server Administrator-> Ping Results: 20.0 ms (parsed message, round trip)
[Wed Aug 27 21:21:17 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Aug 27 21:21:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "None of them look in a talking mood"
[Wed Aug 27 21:22:29 2014] : Miriam: "OK, I'm more of the 'point me at them and I'll smash them' type anyway"
[Wed Aug 27 21:22:51 2014] : Miriam: Miriam goes towards the knight, hammer in both hands
[Wed Aug 27 21:23:17 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:23:25 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 27 21:24:03 2014] : Aeleva: ooc is the one against all a friend? Or don't we know?
[Wed Aug 27 21:24:37 2014] : DM: ooc you need to make a judgement
[Wed Aug 27 21:24:53 2014] : Aeleva: ooc which one is the one against all?
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:03 2014] : Artur: ooc the knight is the one on his own
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:15 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, which mini
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:17 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc S ?
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:18 2014] : DM: ooc S is the knight, A-E are the Shadow bralani.
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:25 2014] : Aeleva: ooc k
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:31 2014] : DM: ooc S for knight. I'm not sure what I was thinking.
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:36 2014] : Artur: ooc hint: shadow is evil!
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:40 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Sir Steve?
[Wed Aug 27 21:25:50 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves towards the bunch to get a clear shot.
[Wed Aug 27 21:26:03 2014] : Miriam: ooc Plus: one against all: I will help the one
[Wed Aug 27 21:26:16 2014] : Aeleva: Shooting A
[Wed Aug 27 21:26:18 2014] : Aeleva: Shortbow +1: Attack 1: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 27 21:26:28 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 27 21:26:42 2014] : DM: You hit.
[Wed Aug 27 21:27:03 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Aug 27 21:27:28 2014] : Artur: Artur walks out into the courtyard, preparing a spell
[Wed Aug 27 21:27:40 2014] : Artur: "The shadow bralani are our foes!"
[Wed Aug 27 21:27:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc brb Arne just came in
[Wed Aug 27 21:27:55 2014] : Hildy: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Aug 27 21:28:15 2014] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 180ft. Ranged touch attack [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 deals [4d6(4,2,1,5) + 8] = 20 fire damage. Second ray: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 to hit, [4d6(2,1,1,4) + 8] = 16 damage.
[Wed Aug 27 21:28:32 2014] : Artur: ooc two rays - I need to add a line break.
[Wed Aug 27 21:28:43 2014] : Artur: ooc on A and B; done.
[Wed Aug 27 21:28:59 2014] : DM: They seem to resist the fire a bit.
[Wed Aug 27 21:29:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc A is behind Miriam
[Wed Aug 27 21:29:35 2014] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 27 21:29:50 2014] : DM: ooc sorry, you did say.
[Wed Aug 27 21:29:52 2014] : Artur: ooc done.
[Wed Aug 27 21:30:48 2014] : Artur: ooc also, my brother and his wife:
[Wed Aug 27 21:30:51 2014] : Artur: ooc http://juliatomsphotography.pixieset.com/ollyandmagda/marqueedetailsspeeches/?pid=52436597&id=37
[Wed Aug 27 21:31:31 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc hehe, what size was the cake??
[Wed Aug 27 21:31:34 2014] : Shadow Azata: The azata, a mix of men and women repeatedly stab the knight. It falls to his knees and then topples over, armour ringing hollow.
[Wed Aug 27 21:32:44 2014] : Shadow Azata: "The witnesses. Slay them. The Lady must not know what we have done this night." says the leader of the group.
[Wed Aug 27 21:32:48 2014] : Artur: ooc it was a cupcake
[Wed Aug 27 21:32:54 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Aug 27 21:33:32 2014] : Artur: ooc http://juliatomsphotography.pixieset.com/ollyandmagda/marqueedetailsspeeches/?pid=52436499&id=34 - serious concentration!
[Wed Aug 27 21:34:03 2014] : DM: ooc lol!
[Wed Aug 27 21:34:13 2014] : Hildy: Hildy begins casting
[Wed Aug 27 21:34:17 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Aug 27 21:34:20 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:34:26 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 27 21:35:17 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves out into the courtyard a little
[Wed Aug 27 21:35:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Aug 27 21:35:26 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:35:32 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Aug 27 21:35:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc Wonderful picture :)
[Wed Aug 27 21:36:29 2014] : Miriam: Miriam gets angry and starts hitting A
[Wed Aug 27 21:36:51 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Aug 27 21:37:10 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(6) + 18] = 24 Damage: [1d8(3) + 10] = 13 HP.
[Wed Aug 27 21:37:18 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:37:56 2014] : DM: Two solid hits.
[Wed Aug 27 21:38:01 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 27 21:38:08 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva moves yet again closer
[Wed Aug 27 21:38:52 2014] : Aeleva: ooc that'd be close range right?
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:00 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:20 2014] : Aeleva: On A again, (with the necessary minuses)
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I forgot to move me
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:24 2014] : Aeleva: Shortbow +1: Attack 1: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22 - Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:34 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:39 2014] : Hildy: ooc crit threat
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:47 2014] : DM: ooc only one attack.
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:51 2014] : Hildy: ooc ah
[Wed Aug 27 21:39:54 2014] : DM: A glancing hit.
[Wed Aug 27 21:40:05 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Aug 27 21:40:23 2014] : Artur: ooc does Artur know anything about their resistances?
[Wed Aug 27 21:40:44 2014] : DM: ooc fire 10 and cold 10 and SR17
[Wed Aug 27 21:40:52 2014] : Artur: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 27 21:41:18 2014] : Artur: Artur holds his hand tightly on the rod hanging from his belt, and casts a spell through it
[Wed Aug 27 21:41:37 2014] : Artur: ooc fireball, modified to electricity damage
[Wed Aug 27 21:41:42 2014] : Artur: Fireball: a searing explosion of flame detonates with a low roar and deals [8d6(6,6,6,1,5,3,1,2) + 16] = 46 points of fire damage to every creature within the 20 ft radius (Reflex DC 22 for 1/2 damage).
[Wed Aug 27 21:41:59 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Aug 27 21:41:59 2014] : Artur: ooc centred behind D, to get CDE but not S
[Wed Aug 27 21:42:00 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Aug 27 21:42:00 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Aug 27 21:42:01 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed Aug 27 21:42:01 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Aug 27 21:42:02 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19
[Wed Aug 27 21:43:08 2014] : DM: Electricty crackles about them, badly injuring two of them.
[Wed Aug 27 21:43:37 2014] : Shadow Azata: A and E stab at Miriam.
[Wed Aug 27 21:43:44 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(10) + 13] = 23; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 21:43:44 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26; Hit: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 21:44:03 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20; Hit: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 21:44:03 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16; Hit: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 21:44:09 2014] : Hildy: ooc Miriam has AC12??
[Wed Aug 27 21:44:25 2014] : Shadow Azata: ooc you've got the AC for the wrong character!
[Wed Aug 27 21:45:02 2014] : Miriam: ooc Oops
[Wed Aug 27 21:45:07 2014] : Shadow Azata: B moves towards Aeleva.
[Wed Aug 27 21:45:14 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(19) + 13] = 32; Hit: [1d8(1) + 6] = 7 damage .
Critical threat: [1d20(17) + 13] = 30; Hit: [7 + 1d8(3) + 6] = 16 damage.

[Wed Aug 27 21:45:35 2014] : Shadow Azata: 16 damage to Aeleva from a lucky strike.
[Wed Aug 27 21:45:48 2014] : Aeleva: 16 Damage: Aeleva takes 16 damage. [Wed Aug 27 21:45:49 2014] : Miriam: ooc AC 20
[Wed Aug 27 21:46:10 2014] : Shadow Azata: Miriam takes [14 + 7 + 9] = 30 damage.
[Wed Aug 27 21:46:27 2014] : Miriam: 7 Damage: Miriam takes 7 damage. [Wed Aug 27 21:46:30 2014] : Shadow Azata: D moves and sends a blast of wind towards Artur and Vaddyn
[Wed Aug 27 21:46:32 2014] : Miriam: 9 Damage: Miriam takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 27 21:46:40 2014] : Shadow Azata: Whirlwind Blast: (20 ft line) [3d6(2,5,5)] = 12 damage. DC 17 reflex for 6 damage.
[Wed Aug 27 21:46:41 2014] : Shadow Azata: Whirlwind Blast: (20 ft line) [3d6(5,3,4)] = 12 damage. DC 17 reflex for 6 damage.
[Wed Aug 27 21:46:59 2014] : Vaddyn: Reflex: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:09 2014] : Shadow Azata: C moves towards Artur
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:13 2014] : Artur: ooc apparently i don't have a save node
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:16 2014] : Vaddyn: 12 Damage: Vaddyn takes 12 damage. [Wed Aug 27 21:47:19 2014] : Miriam: 14 Damage: Miriam takes 14 damage. [Wed Aug 27 21:47:20 2014] : Artur: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:26 2014] : Artur: ooc well that's a save
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:45 2014] : Shadow Azata: And blasts Artur as well.
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:47 2014] : Shadow Azata: Whirlwind Blast: (20 ft line) [3d6(2,1,1)] = 4 damage. DC 17 reflex for 2 damage.
[Wed Aug 27 21:47:57 2014] : Artur: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 27 21:48:12 2014] : Shadow Azata: oh noes, 4 damage!
[Wed Aug 27 21:48:23 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Aug 27 21:48:42 2014] : Hildy: Celestial Ape: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - Augmented Celestial Ape (AC 14, 25 HP, CMD 19) Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Electricity. Lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Aug 27 21:49:10 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Celestial Ape: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20; Damage: [1d6(1) + 7] = 8 HP Smiting
[Wed Aug 27 21:49:42 2014] : DM: Hit. What does the smite do?
[Wed Aug 27 21:49:55 2014] : Hildy: ooc +3 damage, already in
[Wed Aug 27 21:50:00 2014] : DM: ok
[Wed Aug 27 21:50:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy steps out and encased D in a stone pillar box
[Wed Aug 27 21:50:16 2014] : Hildy: Stone Shape: Level 3 - HIldy forms a piece of stone into another shape (up to 18 cubic feet)
[Wed Aug 27 21:50:27 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:50:45 2014] : Artur: ooc we've seen that spell before
[Wed Aug 27 21:50:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc if it aint broke
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:13 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:16 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaadyn moves a little to the side and casts a spell
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:22 2014] : Artur: ooc but then we incinerated the victim
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:24 2014] : Vaddyn: Slow : Level 3 - 8 creatures within 45 feet are slowed Will save (DC 17) . Creatures affected by this spell are staggered and can take only a single move action or standard action each turn, but not both (nor may it take full-round actions). Additionally, it takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves. A slowed creature moves at half its normal speed (round down to the next 5-foot increment), which affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for decreased speed
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:35 2014] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:41 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc one for each?
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:51 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:53 2014] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:54 2014] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:55 2014] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Aug 27 21:51:56 2014] : Vaddyn: SR Check: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:18 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:19 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:21 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:22 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:32 2014] : DM: A and E are slowed.
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:37 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (15) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:40 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:52:45 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Aug 27 21:53:32 2014] : Miriam: Miriam swings for E
[Wed Aug 27 21:53:48 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(18) + 20] = 38 Damage: [1d8(6) + 10] = 16 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(1) + 20] = 21, Damage: [16 + 1d8(5) + 10] = 31 HP
[Wed Aug 27 21:53:56 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Aug 27 21:54:31 2014] : DM: A solid hit and then a fumble but E is slain anyway.
[Wed Aug 27 21:55:14 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 27 21:55:30 2014] : Miriam: Miriam curses softly, as she remembers her axe would be more useful
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:00 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva drops her bow and draws her rapier
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:17 2014] : Aeleva: ooc or shoulders her bow :P
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:32 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20 - Damage: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:36 2014] : Aeleva: on B.
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:40 2014] : DM: ooc shouldering would take a move
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:48 2014] : DM: Two hits.
[Wed Aug 27 21:56:50 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ok, then drop.
[Wed Aug 27 21:57:07 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Aug 27 21:57:09 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 27 21:57:49 2014] : Artur: Artur uses a simple spell with some metamagic
[Wed Aug 27 21:57:55 2014] : Artur: Burning Arc: The primary target takes [8d6(4,3,5,6,2,1,2,6) + 16] = 45 fire damage (Reflex DC 21 for half). Next target takes [4d6(1,1,1,1) + 8] = 12 fire damage (Reflex DC 19 for half).
[Wed Aug 27 21:58:02 2014] : Artur: ooc on C and A
[Wed Aug 27 21:58:12 2014] : DM: SR checks
[Wed Aug 27 21:58:20 2014] : Artur: Artur then steps back
[Wed Aug 27 21:58:54 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed Aug 27 21:58:55 2014] : DM: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Aug 27 21:59:04 2014] : Artur: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Aug 27 21:59:05 2014] : Artur: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Aug 27 21:59:08 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Aug 27 21:59:39 2014] : DM: The fire scorches C nearly killing her.
[Wed Aug 27 21:59:57 2014] : Shadow Azata: They retaliate
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:02 2014] : Shadow Azata: A attacks Miriam
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:05 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18; Hit: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:06 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9; Hit: [1d8(7) + 6] = 13 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:10 2014] : Shadow Azata: Miss
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:16 2014] : Shadow Azata: B attacks Aeleva
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:19 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(20) + 13] = 33; Hit: [1d8(5) + 6] = 11 damage .
Critical threat: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24; Hit: [11 + 1d8(7) + 6] = 24 damage.

[Wed Aug 27 22:00:20 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21; Hit: [1d8(2) + 6] = 8 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:33 2014] : Shadow Azata: 11 damage
[Wed Aug 27 22:00:48 2014] : Aeleva: 11 Damage: Aeleva takes 11 damage. [Wed Aug 27 22:00:59 2014] : Shadow Azata: C moves to Vaddyn and attacks
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc whaqt's with the crits man!
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:08 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(9) + 13] = 22; Hit: [1d8(3) + 6] = 9 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:20 2014] : Shadow Azata: D attacks Hildy
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:22 2014] : Vaddyn: 9 Damage: Vaddyn takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 27 22:01:26 2014] : Shadow Azata: Scimitar+1: [1d20(5) + 13] = 18; Hit: [1d8(8) + 6] = 14 damage .
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc D is encased
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:44 2014] : Shadow Azata: D attacks the stone
[Wed Aug 27 22:01:55 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 27 22:02:00 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Aug 27 22:02:27 2014] : Hildy: The ape steps up, but is unable to flank :-(
[Wed Aug 27 22:02:30 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Celestial Ape: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19; Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 HP
[Wed Aug 27 22:02:31 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Celestial Ape: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9; Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 HP
[Wed Aug 27 22:02:50 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 27 22:03:23 2014] : Hildy: Bit of Luck: Hildy touches a creature giving it a bit of luck. For the next [Wed Aug 27 22:03:30 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Aug 27 22:03:54 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Aug 27 22:03:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc spells are massively depleted from the last fight
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:07 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn steps back
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Glitterdust: Level 2 - Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 180 ft range. DC 16 Will save to negate blindness; duration - 8 rounds.
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:24 2014] : Vaddyn: on C
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:34 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (14) rounds left today
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:34 2014] : DM: SR?
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:39 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nope
[Wed Aug 27 22:04:47 2014] : DM: Will: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:03 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:19 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:32 2014] : Miriam: Miriam steps and hits
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:39 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer: [1d20(6) + 20] = 26 Damage: [1d8(2) + 10] = 12 HP.
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:44 2014] : Miriam: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:45 2014] : Miriam: [1d20(11)] = 11
[Wed Aug 27 22:05:51 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Aug 27 22:06:14 2014] : DM: Miriam kills A.
[Wed Aug 27 22:06:19 2014] : DM: Aeleva?
[Wed Aug 27 22:06:19 2014] : Hildy: ooc makes the second one much better :-)
[Wed Aug 27 22:06:59 2014] : Miriam: ooc Much, yes. Of course there was a 19 in 20 chance the roll would improve
[Wed Aug 27 22:07:17 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 27 22:07:19 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva gathers her strength and strikes again
[Wed Aug 27 22:07:29 2014] : Aeleva: Rapier +1: Attack: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25 - Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP.
[Wed Aug 27 22:07:59 2014] : Aeleva: Hildy, tell your ape to help me!
[Wed Aug 27 22:08:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc flank the B.
[Wed Aug 27 22:08:15 2014] : Aeleva: done.
[Wed Aug 27 22:08:21 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Aug 27 22:08:46 2014] : Artur: Artur has one really useful spell left, so he uses his metamagic rod again
[Wed Aug 27 22:08:50 2014] : Artur: ooc electricity damage
[Wed Aug 27 22:08:55 2014] : Artur: Scorching Ray: Reach spell. Range = 180ft. Ranged touch attack [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 deals [4d6(3,4,2,5) + 8] = 22 fire damage. Second ray: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 to hit, [4d6(5,2,5,5) + 8] = 25 damage.
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:07 2014] : Artur: ooc on C with both rays
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:09 2014] : DM: SR checks
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:13 2014] : Artur: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:14 2014] : Artur: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:18 2014] : Artur: ooc one makes it :)
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:26 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Aug 27 22:09:41 2014] : DM: The second ray zaps the bralani to death
[Wed Aug 27 22:10:45 2014] : Shadow Azata: "Fall back, we are overwhelmed. Frazalini, go and warn the others."
[Wed Aug 27 22:10:55 2014] : Shadow Azata: B withdraws back into the portal.
[Wed Aug 27 22:11:48 2014] : Shadow Azata: The remaining one, trapped in the stone falls on his sword.
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:04 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc he went through AoO of Ape?
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc and mine?
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc Withdraw only works for the square you start in
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:35 2014] : DM: ooc entered from the other side, withdraw so no AoO from Aeleva.
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:35 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Celestial Ape: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16; Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc k
[Wed Aug 27 22:12:45 2014] : Hildy: ooc miss anyway
[Wed Aug 27 22:13:16 2014] : Hildy: "I'm not sure it's wise to follow"
[Wed Aug 27 22:13:18 2014] : DM: Hildy? You could try to follow
[Wed Aug 27 22:13:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "I would agree."
[Wed Aug 27 22:13:52 2014] : Hildy: Hildy waits
[Wed Aug 27 22:14:22 2014] : Hildy: Delay until I think it worth jumping into initiative
[Wed Aug 27 22:14:23 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Aug 27 22:15:23 2014] : DM: The fallen knight groans and lifts his visor. The spectral knight looks up at Miriam, it's glowing blue eyes dimming. "You must warn... warn the Lady..."
[Wed Aug 27 22:15:40 2014] : Miriam: "Which Lady?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:15:51 2014] : DM: The lights of its eyes flicker out, its spectral form fading and disapating.
[Wed Aug 27 22:16:09 2014] : Miriam: "He's gone"
[Wed Aug 27 22:16:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "The Lady?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:16:30 2014] : Hildy: ooc I thought he was totally dead
[Wed Aug 27 22:16:42 2014] : DM: 1600 XP each.
[Wed Aug 27 22:16:59 2014] : DM: ooc well technicall he'd been dead for 100s of years.
[Wed Aug 27 22:17:25 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc he looked well for it
[Wed Aug 27 22:18:00 2014] : Hildy: "Hmm, warn the Lady?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:18:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Aug 27 22:18:20 2014] : Aeleva: "Do we know of a Lady?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:18:20 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Planes: LoreMaster: [10 + 9] = 19
[Wed Aug 27 22:18:28 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: The Planes: [1d20(8) + 18] = 26
[Wed Aug 27 22:18:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc trying to think who the lady could be
[Wed Aug 27 22:19:18 2014] : Hildy: "Apparently they didn't want her to know what they had done"
[Wed Aug 27 22:20:24 2014] : Miriam: "Do we wait until they return or do we retreat?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:20:37 2014] : Artur: "Could be the Lady of the Hunt. Serelith. Their mistress. Fallen angel."
[Wed Aug 27 22:21:00 2014] : DM: The portal strinks, fading and *Schwwwwipzzz* it closes.
[Wed Aug 27 22:21:26 2014] : Aeleva: "I'm not in the best of shapes"
[Wed Aug 27 22:21:31 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes, the Lady of the Hunt. Not our first run in with her"
[Wed Aug 27 22:21:37 2014] : Aeleva: "Oh well, I guess that answers your question."
[Wed Aug 27 22:21:53 2014] : Aeleva: "As in, they won't be returning quite yet"
[Wed Aug 27 22:22:02 2014] : Hildy: "Oh, the one who drove past us?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:22:07 2014] : Artur: ooc ah yes
[Wed Aug 27 22:22:20 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hildy, have you any healing left for Aeleva?"
[Wed Aug 27 22:22:41 2014] : Hildy: "Hmm? Oh, yes"
[Wed Aug 27 22:22:58 2014] : Hildy: "Everyone gather around"
[Wed Aug 27 22:23:02 2014] : Vaddyn: "I have a little if need be"
[Wed Aug 27 22:23:02 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(6,1,5,1)] = 13 HP healing.
[Wed Aug 27 22:23:14 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:18 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:18 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 13 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:20 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(4,3,2,2)] = 11 HP healing.
[Wed Aug 27 22:23:26 2014] : Vaddyn: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:27 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:30 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:33 2014] : Hildy: Hildy channels positive energy. All living creatures in a 30 ft radius gain [4d6(2,5,6,2)] = 15 HP healing.
[Wed Aug 27 22:23:33 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you"
[Wed Aug 27 22:23:40 2014] : Aeleva: Healing: Regain 15 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:23:43 2014] : Miriam: Healing: Regain 15 HP. [Wed Aug 27 22:24:02 2014] : Miriam: "Thank you, that really helps"
[Wed Aug 27 22:24:16 2014] : Vaddyn: "Impeccable as ever Hildy"
[Wed Aug 27 22:24:32 2014] : Hildy: "Well, if I am to be much use any more, I need to rest"
[Wed Aug 27 22:25:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "I think a good nights rest would be an excellent idea"
[Wed Aug 27 22:25:57 2014] : Hildy: Hildy seeks a bed in the farmhouse
[Wed Aug 27 22:26:39 2014] : Aeleva: "I'll take the first rest shift"
[Wed Aug 27 22:27:11 2014] : Hildy: "zzzzz"
[Wed Aug 27 22:27:22 2014] : DM: GAME END