Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jul 9 19:55:55 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 9 19:56:18 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jul 9 19:56:22 2014] : DM: You returned to Port Dagger having killed 5 of the six bandits. The tiefling rogue remains at large.
[Wed Jul 9 19:57:24 2014] : DM: The flood you narrowly escaped from has caused devastation to the farm lands to the south and the town is full of refugees. The Green Company has gone, where you don't yet know.
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:42 2014] : DM: You were debating what to do next.
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:51 2014] : Vaddyn: "So, should we keep looking for the remaining Tiefling?"
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:59 2014] : DM: ooc (also probably shopping)
[Wed Jul 9 20:00:44 2014] : Hildy: ooc Hildy runs around town selling, and comes back with a little over 20,000 GP
[Wed Jul 9 20:00:47 2014] : Miriam: "Better keep an eye our for her, yes, but I don't know about actively hunting her"
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:03 2014] : Vaddyn: "I'm inclined to leave her for now at least and see if there is anything we can do to help around here"
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:38 2014] : Miriam: ooc Has the bow been offered to Delphine?
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:04 2014] : Hildy: ooc Aeleva can't use it unless she took a feat
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:08 2014] : Aeleva: ooc at this stage I'm not proficient with longbows.
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:14 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, first things first. And how much of a threat can she be, all alone?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:39 2014] : Aeleva: ooc are you sharing the GP loot?
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:45 2014] : Vaddyn: "Many a tale has started with those words, Miriam"
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:13 2014] : Hildy: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:15 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:03
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:22 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (27) Artur...
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:31 2014] : Artur: ooc evening all
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:35 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc hi
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:40 2014] : DM: ooc hi
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:09 2014] : Hildy: Hildy hands out 7,000 shiny GPs to all, and leaves 2,361 in the kitty
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:12 2014] : Vaddyn: "We have no idea where to find her, so lets deal with whats in front of us today"
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn tips his hat to Hildy
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:49 2014] : Miriam: "Thank you"
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:56 2014] : Aeleva: ooc hehe
[Wed Jul 9 20:05:25 2014] : Artur: "Good work."
[Wed Jul 9 20:05:44 2014] : Hildy: "If anyone would like, I am able to make wonderous items"
[Wed Jul 9 20:05:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc wondrous?
[Wed Jul 9 20:06:12 2014] : DM: ooc I spell it "amazing" ;)
[Wed Jul 9 20:06:24 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:57 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:07 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Aeleva reimburses Fedex with the money ;)
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:54 2014] : DM: ooc You know the following people in town: Commander Varius the miltary comannder of the forces in the marches, Tomaz the wizard attached to the army and based on the castle. Captain Farrel the leader of the town watch.
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:16 2014] : Vaddyn: "We could ask if anyone knows where Green Company have gone"
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:34 2014] : Hildy: "I'm good with cloaks of resistance, or amulets etc."
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:52 2014] : Artur: "I think the Commander would be our ideal port of call."
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:51 2014] : Miriam: "He should be able to tell us where we are needed most"
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:56 2014] : DM: ooc she
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:09 2014] : Hildy: Hildy goes to an armourer and pays 5000 GP to have it magically altered to store a spell
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:12 2014] : Aeleva: ooc sorry, not sure who Green company is?
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc we killed a few of them and had to make reparations
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:31 2014] : Artur: ooc they're the mercenary company we've been working for
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc Makes it essentially +3, adding 'Spell storing' quality
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn buys a handy haversack
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:54 2014] : DM: ooc they'e a large, well organize mercenary company.
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:39 2014] : Miriam: ooc Hero Lab tells me my Haversack's weight allowance has been exceeded, with all the gold in there
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:00 2014] : Hildy: ooc convert them to gems worth 1000 gp each
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:13 2014] : DM: ooc or platinum pieces
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:27 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc or fancy equipment
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc or spend it now ;-)
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:57 2014] : Artur: ooc I'm going to spend mine between sessions, I think
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:01 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn buys a new Rod and slots it in his wrist sheath
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:14 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Lesser Enlarge spell
[Wed Jul 9 20:18:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets go see the Commander"
[Wed Jul 9 20:18:35 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'm going to have my axe upgraded
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn walks off to find here
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:09 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc *her
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:11 2014] : DM: The castle courtyard is busy with soldiers mustering.
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:23 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn asks one of them how to find the Commander
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:25 2014] : DM: The commander is the main hall with her lieutenants, leaning over a large map unrolled over the table.
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:47 2014] : DM: They're pushing small wooden tokens around and arguing and troop deployments.
[Wed Jul 9 20:21:28 2014] : Varius: "I wasn't expecting you to still be here", she remarks when she notices you.
[Wed Jul 9 20:21:47 2014] : Vaddyn: "Really, why so?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:21:49 2014] : Varius: "I thought you'd have been off south with this bloody mercs."
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ah, we're not really working with them, more of adjacent to them"
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:34 2014] : Artur: "We have no love for them."
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:51 2014] : Varius: "There's been skirmishes on the southern border. Every mercenary company has hurried down south sniffing gold."
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:14 2014] : Varius: "That's good to know. Always trouble."
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:21 2014] : Hildy: ooc there's a loud rumble of feet as the party hastily exits ;-)
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:28 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:38 2014] : Vaddyn: "Whats happening in the South?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:26 2014] : Varius: "Our delightful southern neighbour is claiming the rich riverlands for themselves."
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:57 2014] : Varius: "We have received reports of a few skirmishes and troops massing on the border."
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:30 2014] : Aeleva: "Why is it that every time we get into town to rest, there's trouble somewhere else in the land?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:37 2014] : Varius: "Naturally when /we/ sends reports of orcish tribes gathering in the wilds, no-one hurries up here to help."
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:41 2014] : Aeleva: "This is never ending."
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:46 2014] : Artur: "It looks like you have enough trouble here, with the floods."
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:46 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva sighs
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:04 2014] : Hildy: "Ahem, we helped"
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:39 2014] : Varius: "The flood has us stretched thin. Looting of isolated farms is widespread and we haven't the numbers to protect it all, not without compromising our watch on the Wilds."
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:53 2014] : Vaddyn: "Is there anything we can do to help?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:12 2014] : Varius: "And your help was greatly appreciated."
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:43 2014] : Aeleva: "Thank you. I guess we can help yet again"
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:56 2014] : Aeleva: "Where do you reckon we're most needed?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:20 2014] : Aeleva: "here with the floods or out there in the wilds?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:41 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:28
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:50 2014] : Artur: Booting '(27) Artur' from server...
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:51 2014] : Artur (exit): 20:28
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:55 2014] : Artur: ooc boo.
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:44 2014] : Varius: "Your offer for assistance is welcome. We have had reports of an organised band of looters."
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:15 2014] : Miriam: "Looters? Point us at them"
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:22 2014] : Varius: "But we have been unable to locate where they are operating from, nor their numbers."
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:39 2014] : Artur: "Any pattern to their strikes?
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:46 2014] : Hildy: "A general direction?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:05 2014] : Aeleva: "Indeed, a general direction would help"
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:09 2014] : Varius: "Not so far. A random pattern along the coast to the south."
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "Any other information?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:58 2014] : Varius: "Unfortunately not."
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:28 2014] : Varius: "Our intelligence assests are being directed at monitoring the orcish tribes that appear to be regrouping in the Wilds."
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:19 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:33
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:29 2014] : Artur: ooc my internet is quite bouncy tonight
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ok, we'll take care of the looters"
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:19 2014] : Varius: "Very well, your help will not go unnoticed or unrewarded."
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:09 2014] : Vaddyn: "Good day Commander. Good luck with the Orcs"
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:10 2014] : Miriam: +1 Dwarven Waraxe: [1d20(20) + 14] = 34 Damage: [1d10(7) + 6] = 13 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(2) + 14] = 16, Damage: [13 + 1d10(1) + 6] = 20 HP
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:17 2014] : Miriam: ooc Oops
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:53 2014] : Miriam: "Goodbye"
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:12 2014] : Varius: ooc I think it was a mistake to make the attacks random.
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:24 2014] : Hildy: ooc re-rewind
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:27 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:37
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:32 2014] : Artur: Booting '(29) Artur' from server...
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:33 2014] : Artur (exit): 20:37
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:36 2014] : Artur: Booting '(28) Artur' from server...
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:37 2014] : Artur (exit): 20:37
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:40 2014] : Varius: The looting band has been heading southwards, hitting with largest and wealthiest farmsteads.
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:11 2014] : Varius: You know the next most likely farm they're going to attack.
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:27 2014] : Artur: "Shall we ride?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:54 2014] : Aeleva: "I guess it makes sense"
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:59 2014] : Hildy: "Yes, let's bring these miscreants to justice"
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:23 2014] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 9 20:41:33 2014] : ** Aeleva found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jul 9 20:42:41 2014] : DM: You ride south along the coast road The lands around are still mostly flooded with large lakes of muddy, stagnant water. Farmers struggle along the muddy road head for Port Dagger.
[Wed Jul 9 20:43:52 2014] : DM: You pass several farmsteads, their gates smashed open, the door to the farmhouse swinging gently in the the breeze.
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:26 2014] : Artur: "There is no need for this. It is not clean. Not good."
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:26 2014] : Miriam: "Too late for them, unless we can find their possessions afterwards"
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:42 2014] : DM: It takes the rest of the day to reach the predicted next target.
[Wed Jul 9 20:46:05 2014] : DM: This farmstead sits on a small rise overlooking the flooded river looping lazily through this lands. It seems untouched by the floods but all the fields of crops are either ruined or underwater.
[Wed Jul 9 20:46:47 2014] : DM: The complex is a cluster of stone buildings around a courtyard, high walls and a sturdy wooden gate provides limited protection.
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:01 2014] : Artur: "They were wise to build on a hill. Is there any life in the farm?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:12 2014] : Artur: Perception: [1d20(19) + -1] = 18
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:16 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:21 2014] : DM: The places seems deserted, the windows shuttered tight.
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:58 2014] : ** Vaddyn found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:58 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:12 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc grrr
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:19 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:39 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(4) + 13] = 17
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:42 2014] : DM: A chicken clucks in the yard.
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:46 2014] : Miriam: "Want to have a look around the land here, see if there's a sign of the looters?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:49 2014] : Artur: "Can we get in there? I have no way of opening the doors other than... permanently."
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:14 2014] : Aeleva: "I can help with that maybe"
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:39 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva takes a look at the doors, examining the locks and looking for potential traps
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:43 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (Traps): [1d20(8) + 20] = 28
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:44 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(2) + 13] = 15
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:48 2014] : DM: The gates are locked with a simple padlock. There are no traps.
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:58 2014] : Aeleva: Disable device: [1d20(1) + 20] = 21
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Could we set an ambush for the looters?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:09 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ahem.
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:11 2014] : DM: The padlock clicks open easily
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:29 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:48 2014] : Aeleva: "BEfore we do that, we probably need to make sure they're not here?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:50 2014] : Miriam: "Very smoothly done, as if you had the key"
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:15 2014] : Hildy: "They'd be clever to padlock after they went in"
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:49 2014] : Artur: Artur quickly casts a spell
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:52 2014] : Artur: ooc Mage Armour
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:04 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:41 2014] : DM: The gates look back.
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:51 2014] : Vaddyn: "Aeleva, are you going to look around?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:12 2014] : Hildy: "See if it has been looted already?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:41 2014] : Aeleva: "I can take a look, yes"
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:43 2014] : Artur (enter): 20:57
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:48 2014] : Artur: ooc argh.
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:51 2014] : Artur: "I think we can defend ourselves from any hostility."
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:20 2014] : Vaddyn: "I hope so"
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:46 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva gauges the lay of the land and tries to keep to the shadows, sniffing around, keeping an ear and an eye open
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:50 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(16) + 16] = 32
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:53 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:56 2014] : Aeleva: Perception (conversation, concealed, secret): [1d20(19) + 17] = 36
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:48 2014] : DM: Aeleva creeps around the unoccupied farmstead. The place appears undisturbed after the owners secured and left it.
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:07 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc "secured"
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:13 2014] : Artur: "It is time to enter."
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:16 2014] : Aeleva: "Nothing of note"
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:36 2014] : Artur: Artur walks inside, looking around for valuables that might need defending and any vantage points.
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:56 2014] : Miriam: "I'll take my horse and have a look at the surroundings"
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:02 2014] : Hildy: "OK, it's a target then"
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:27 2014] : DM: The farmhouse is a two story building, there is a large barn with hayloft and a collection of small sheds, storerooms and workshops.
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:05 2014] : Artur (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:14 2014] : Artur: Booting '(30) Artur' from server...
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:15 2014] : Artur (exit): 21:03
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:29 2014] : DM: The silverware is still in the cupboards and there's a small iron safe embedded in the wall on one of the rooms.
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:25 2014] : Game disconnected!
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:29 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jul 9 21:10:51 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jul 9 21:10:51 2014] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:44 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:44 2014] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:43 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:43 2014] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:01 2014] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:17 2014] : Locating server at www.craigchambers.org.uk:6774...
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:17 2014] : Game connected!
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:17 2014] : DM (enter): 21:13
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:17 2014] : Hildy (enter): 21:13
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:18 2014] : Vaddyn (enter): 21:13
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:18 2014] : Miriam (enter): 21:13
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:18 2014] : Aeleva (enter): 21:13
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:57 2014] : Aeleva: brb loo
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:59 2014] : DM: I'm ending the game now, Not in the mood for dealing with broken software.
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:05 2014] : Vaddyn: :(
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:10 2014] : Hildy: Boo
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:13 2014] : Vaddyn: its all the wizards fault
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:20 2014] : Hildy: I think we're all good now
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:37 2014] : DM: I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks so no games then
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:41 2014] : Artur (enter): 21:14
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:45 2014] : Vaddyn: double boo
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:49 2014] : Artur: ooc back!
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:52 2014] : Vaddyn: off cycling?
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:56 2014] : Artur: sorry if that was me bouncing it
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:07 2014] : DM: Yes, In scotland
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Sounds good and hilly
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:42 2014] : Miriam: I hope you have a wonderful time, David :)
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:57 2014] : DM: Should be good, yes.
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:12 2014] : Hildy: Yes, sounds right up your street
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:18 2014] : Hildy: Going with your brother?
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:46 2014] : DM: Yes, both of them.
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:33 2014] : DM: Hmm. I guess I should end on a suitable cliff hanger.
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:42 2014] : Moving to room 'Farmstead'..
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:42 2014] : DM (enter): 21:17
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:42 2014] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jul 9 21:17:53 2014] : Miriam (enter): 21:17
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:54 2014] : Hildy (enter): 21:17
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:58 2014] : Vaddyn (enter): 21:17
[Wed Jul 9 21:18:10 2014] : Artur (enter): 21:18
[Wed Jul 9 21:18:16 2014] : You must be a GM to use this feature
[Wed Jul 9 21:18:21 2014] : Artur: ooc Sorry David, when are you off?
[Wed Jul 9 21:18:23 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (5) DM...
[Wed Jul 9 21:18:34 2014] : DM: ooc next two weeks
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:21 2014] : Artur: ooc OK - my connection was still out. Have fun!
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:29 2014] : DM: What is the plan?
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:32 2014] : Hildy: "We'll need to make it look like the place is unoccupied"
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:34 2014] : DM: ooc thanks
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:43 2014] : Hildy: "I guess that means hiding the horses, rather than riding around Miriam"
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:45 2014] : Miriam: Miriam mounts her horse and checks the lay of the land, trying to determine where the looters might be coming from
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:53 2014] : Hildy: "So we hide the horses, padlock the door and bring the padlocker in through a window"
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:04 2014] : Aeleva (enter): 21:20
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:12 2014] : Hildy: "Then sit tight. That's my suggestion"
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:12 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lock the gate, position stuff in the courtyard to hide behind.
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:44 2014] : Hildy: "Any others?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:47 2014] : DM: ooc the building could also provide concealment and vantage points.
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Who can see the best? We need a lookout"
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:47 2014] : Artur: "I am no scout. I would recommend keeping the courtyard clear so we can destroy them."
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:50 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3) Miriam...
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:52 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Hildy...
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:55 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2) Vaddyn...
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:57 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Artur...
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:59 2014] : Aeleva: "sounds like an idea"
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:00 2014] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Aeleva...
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:11 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva looks for a good vantage point
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:22 2014] : DM: ooc overlooking what?
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:36 2014] : Aeleva: ooc the entrance and the road beyond?
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:36 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc the surroundng land
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:56 2014] : Vaddyn: "Aeleva, can you trap the gate?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:18 2014] : Hildy: ooc It's the killbox Tony, it's where you go to die!
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:20 2014] : DM: Aeleva looks and around and determines she should either spy out of one of the windows, or hide behind the chimney stack on the roof.
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:26 2014] : Aeleva: "Sure, but I don't have much. let me look"
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:43 2014] : Aeleva: ooc chimney, I want to be outside. How high is the roof?
[Wed Jul 9 21:24:14 2014] : Vaddyn: "You need to be able to get back down easily"
[Wed Jul 9 21:24:23 2014] : DM: Its a two story building so about 20 ft up to the eaves. The roof is shallow and shingled.
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:17 2014] : Aeleva: ooc any good way down and up?
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc a climb check ;-)
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:56 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ladder?
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:58 2014] : Aeleva: ooc I'm trying to make some kind of trap with a tanglefoot bag, making it so that anyone opening the gate would have it fall at their feet and hinder them.
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:03 2014] : Aeleva: ooc what check?
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:32 2014] : DM: The walls are rough stone so there's good handholds so it can be climbed with care.
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc would a trap just alert them that someone is here?
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:46 2014] : Miriam: ooc It would
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:54 2014] : Aeleva: ooc if they knew to detext it.
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:02 2014] : Aeleva: ooc detect
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:21 2014] : Miriam: ooc They would know as soon as the trap went off
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Intelligence: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:42 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yes but they'd be hindered.
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:45 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn almost has an idea
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:49 2014] : Aeleva: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:10 2014] : Artur: Intelligence: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:13 2014] : Artur: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:22 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva exposes her idea of a trap to her companions.
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:28 2014] : Aeleva: "What do you think, wiorth it?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:31 2014] : DM: ooc hindered by a tanglefoot bag? You're not in a level 1 encounters any more.
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:37 2014] : Aeleva: ooc yeah.
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:37 2014] : Hildy: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc so I guess no trap.
[Wed Jul 9 21:29:41 2014] : Hildy: "Could we create a deep pit and hide it?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:29:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc Rig an alarm, to go off in the house
[Wed Jul 9 21:29:58 2014] : DM: So Aeleva is on the roof as lookout, where will everyone else be?
[Wed Jul 9 21:30:14 2014] : Artur: ooc Artur can cast Alarm as preparation
[Wed Jul 9 21:30:22 2014] : Artur: Artur is upstairs, looking out of a window.
[Wed Jul 9 21:30:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc aware that Artur is talking about killboxes, HIldy is *not* in the courtyard
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:06 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn is inside one of the buildings... watching
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:14 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva knocks an arrow
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:15 2014] : DM: Vaddyn, on the ground floor?
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:20 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:29 2014] : Hildy: "If we stay together, then my magic works better"
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc I *thought* I was outside, checking the surroundings
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:59 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc is the gap near me really a gap?
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:09 2014] : DM: ooc no, just bad drawing
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:31 2014] : Vaddyn: oco ok
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:31 2014] : DM: There is no clue as to which direction they might approach from
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:00 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc are there any other windows in my building?
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:22 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc inner and outer
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:38 2014] : DM: That's the barn so there are large barn doors on the ground floor. No windows.
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:01 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ok
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:18 2014] : Hildy: ooc Is Miriam still riding around, showing to anyone watching that we're here?
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:37 2014] : Miriam: Miriam returns, with nothing to report. She stables her horse and joins Aeleva
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:44 2014] : DM: On the roof?
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:51 2014] : Miriam: Yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:21 2014] : Hildy: ooc Aeleva is hiding, you're likely to give her away
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:30 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 16] = 24
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:06 2014] : Miriam: "Are you alright here? Want some company?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:00 2014] : Aeleva: "Not really, I am trying to look out for incoming hostiles. You'd better hide down there and stay so you see me. I'll warn you with a sign"
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:17 2014] : Hildy: Hildy looks out of a window, but makes himself look like the dark curtains or something
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:56 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn lets the barn door hang slightly open and crouches in the half light
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:10 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 21] = 31
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:55 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:59 2014] : Miriam: "OK"
[Wed Jul 9 21:39:49 2014] : Hildy: "Don't stay in the courtyard Miriam... You know what Artur's like"
[Wed Jul 9 21:39:59 2014] : Artur: "Everything burns in its time."
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:11 2014] : Miriam: "Hot headed you mean?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc is the window by Artur the only one?
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:38 2014] : DM: You settle down to wait as darkness falls.
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:40 2014] : DM: ooc no.
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:23 2014] : Artur: "Miriam, wait by me. I can give you power to absorb fire and use it through your axe."
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:41 2014] : DM: The waning moon provides fleeting light as clouds scud across the sky.
[Wed Jul 9 21:42:41 2014] : Miriam: "That sounds good, Artur. Just try and make sure you only bake those who deserve it."
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:09 2014] : Artur: "Baking is too indirect."
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:26 2014] : DM: Well past midnight spies a group approaching. 5 individuals moving in from the east. A large, hulking brutish humanoid. A lithe, woman in dark leathers complete with little horns and a tail and three scaly, fishy looking humanoids.
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:34 2014] : Artur: A spark dances over Artur's fingertips
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:49 2014] : DM: Only Aeleva can see them at the moment.
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:57 2014] : DM: Aeleva do you do anything?
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc how far are they?
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:23 2014] : Aeleva: ooc ie. can I tell my companions about them without sounding alarm?
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:31 2014] : DM: In the dark they managed to approach quite closely before you spotted them. They're 100 ft away.
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:11 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva whispers to the people below her "They're coming, East"
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:21 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(15) + 5] = 20
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:28 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:30 2014] : Artur: Perception: [1d20(6) + -1] = 5
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:42 2014] : DM: Hildy hears, Vaddyn is too distant.
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:51 2014] : Artur: ooc I'd have cast Message but Artur failed his INT check
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:53 2014] : Hildy: "They're coming from the East"
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:22 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:43 2014] : Aeleva: ooc can Vadyn see me?
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:58 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:11 2014] : Aeleva: "Five of them"
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:29 2014] : DM: The group reaches the door. The tiefling woman, who is clearly the leader pauses a while. "Pffff. I simple padlock, looks like you won't be needed tonight Graaashn"
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:35 2014] : Hildy: Hildy repeats Aeleva's whispers
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:07 2014] : Aeleva: ooc which one is Graaashn?
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc can I make that out?
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc the brute?
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:32 2014] : DM: The lock is opened and the gates swing open as the looters enter the courtyard cautiously, the hill giant leading the way, the tiefling woman lingering by the gate as the directs the Sahuagin to sweep the buildings.
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:44 2014] : DM: GAME END