Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 25 20:12:03 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 25 20:12:18 2014] : Miriam: ooc Ready
[Wed Jun 25 20:12:53 2014] : DM: You rowed across the river, battling the the aboleth and defeating it before it could capsize the boat.
[Wed Jun 25 20:13:39 2014] : DM: The bandit camp is ahead through the trees.
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:00 2014] : Hildy: "OK, let's not charge off like idiots, remember we're a team. First some concealment..."
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:16 2014] : Hildy: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:29 2014] : Hildy: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:29 2014] : Hildy: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:29 2014] : Hildy: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:30 2014] : Hildy: Obscuring Mist: Level 1 - A 20 ft radius, stationary vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature 5 feet away has concealment (20% miss chance). Those beyond have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker cannot use sight to locate the target). Duration: 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:36 2014] : Hildy: ooc Aaaargh!
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:46 2014] : ** Miriam swings her hammer, loosening up her muscles a bit after rowing **
[Wed Jun 25 20:14:49 2014] : Hildy: ooc this is all in a whisper
[Wed Jun 25 20:15:19 2014] : Miriam: /me swings her hammer, loosening up her muscles a bit after rowing
[Wed Jun 25 20:15:54 2014] : Hildy: "Miriam..."
[Wed Jun 25 20:16:15 2014] : Aeleva: ooc Aeleva falls down from the sky into the boat. "Hi there, wasup?"
[Wed Jun 25 20:16:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn checks his bow, arrows and whip
[Wed Jun 25 20:16:37 2014] : Hildy: Bull's Strength: Level 2 - Touched creature gains 4 Str for 8 minutes
[Wed Jun 25 20:16:44 2014] : Aeleva: ooc (whispering though :))
[Wed Jun 25 20:17:25 2014] : Hildy: "Aeleva..."
[Wed Jun 25 20:17:27 2014] : Hildy: Shield of Faith: Level 1 - Hildy grants the touched creature a +3 deflection bonus to AC . (Duration: 8 minutes)
[Wed Jun 25 20:17:49 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva studies the lay of the land, looking for good places to hide and proceed without being seen
[Wed Jun 25 20:18:05 2014] : Hildy: ooc apologies DM, using my rod of course
[Wed Jun 25 20:18:05 2014] : Aeleva: ooc nice.
[Wed Jun 25 20:18:07 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (2 uses remain)
[Wed Jun 25 20:18:08 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (1 uses remain)
[Wed Jun 25 20:18:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc so we've no idea where 'they' are?
[Wed Jun 25 20:18:56 2014] : DM: You can see the smoke from their camp.
[Wed Jun 25 20:19:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc no, but we can't be seen or heard, I'm only doing long buffs
[Wed Jun 25 20:19:29 2014] : Hildy: "Vaddyn..."
[Wed Jun 25 20:19:33 2014] : Hildy: Shield of Faith: Level 1 - Hildy grants the touched creature a +3 deflection bonus to AC . (Duration: 8 minutes)
[Wed Jun 25 20:19:49 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thank you"
[Wed Jun 25 20:19:57 2014] : Hildy: Metamagic rod - Silence : Hildy uses a rod to allow him to cast silently (0 uses remain)
[Wed Jun 25 20:20:14 2014] : Hildy: ooc not silent, but as quiet as possible...
[Wed Jun 25 20:20:19 2014] : Hildy: Protection from Energy: Level 3 - Grants temporary immunity to an energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic). (Absorbs 96 HP; Duration 80 minutes)
[Wed Jun 25 20:20:31 2014] : DM: ooc which type?
[Wed Jun 25 20:20:40 2014] : Hildy: Hildy protects himself against fire
[Wed Jun 25 20:21:25 2014] : Hildy: "OK, I'm pretty much done"
[Wed Jun 25 20:21:42 2014] : Hildy: "I've obviously got more for when we get closer"
[Wed Jun 25 20:21:56 2014] : Hildy: "Let's sneak closer"
[Wed Jun 25 20:22:03 2014] : Vaddyn: "I just hope I have enough"
[Wed Jun 25 20:22:15 2014] : DM: Stealth checks.
[Wed Jun 25 20:22:17 2014] : Hildy: "Miriam, remember, my magic can't help you if you run off again"
[Wed Jun 25 20:22:24 2014] : Hildy: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 21] = 32
[Wed Jun 25 20:22:24 2014] : Vaddyn: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Jun 25 20:23:06 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 16] = 36
[Wed Jun 25 20:23:07 2014] : Miriam: Stealth: [1d20(13) + -1] = 12
[Wed Jun 25 20:23:24 2014] : Aeleva: ooc looks like the lay of the land is working for me
[Wed Jun 25 20:23:34 2014] : Miriam: "I'm not running"
[Wed Jun 25 20:24:18 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva keeps to the shadows and dances with the lights. Her (newly delivered by Fedex) bow in hand
[Wed Jun 25 20:24:36 2014] : DM: ooc keeping together as you're moving? Or spread out?
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc slightly more spread out than this!
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:07 2014] : Miriam: ooc Spread out a bit
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:17 2014] : Aeleva: ooc keeping just enough distance so that my being stealthy is not compromised by my cpotentially clunky companions (or using them to hide, actually)
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:46 2014] : Aeleva: ooc can you tell me what the green circles are?
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:51 2014] : Aeleva: ooc top of trees?
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:56 2014] : Hildy: ooc trees
[Wed Jun 25 20:25:56 2014] : DM: ooc trees, yes
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:06 2014] : DM: ooc grey are rocks, dark green are bushes.
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:14 2014] : Aeleva: ooc k, thx
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:16 2014] : DM: Perception: [1d20(11) + 13] = 24
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:20 2014] : DM: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 15] = 17
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:25 2014] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:34 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Jun 25 20:26:51 2014] : Aeleva: Perception: [1d20(20) + 13] = 33
[Wed Jun 25 20:27:10 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Jun 25 20:28:09 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Jun 25 20:29:04 2014] : DM: Hildy and Aeleva spot someone perched high in the branches of a tree, crouched low on a makeshift wooden platform.
[Wed Jun 25 20:29:42 2014] : DM: The archer takes aim...
[Wed Jun 25 20:29:46 2014] : DM: Roll Initiative.
[Wed Jun 25 20:29:51 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Jun 25 20:29:53 2014] : Aeleva: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24
[Wed Jun 25 20:29:56 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jun 25 20:30:32 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed Jun 25 20:30:43 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24
[Wed Jun 25 20:31:08 2014] : Sarra (Wizard): Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jun 25 20:31:15 2014] : Geoffrey (Ranger): Initiative: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19
[Wed Jun 25 20:31:20 2014] : Aeleva: "Aeleva tries to signal her companions about the person in the trees"
[Wed Jun 25 20:31:20 2014] : Thomas (Cleric): Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Jun 25 20:31:26 2014] : Emelina (Fighter): Initiative: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Jun 25 20:31:31 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva tries to signal her companions about the person in the trees
[Wed Jun 25 20:32:23 2014] : Emelina (Fighter): Surprise round.
[Wed Jun 25 20:32:29 2014] : Emelina (Fighter): Aeleva, one action?
[Wed Jun 25 20:34:06 2014] : Aeleva: Aeleva just continues advancing, hoping not to be seen
[Wed Jun 25 20:34:37 2014] : Hildy: ooc Don't bloody walk off!
[Wed Jun 25 20:34:38 2014] : Aeleva: ooc can I run?
[Wed Jun 25 20:34:45 2014] : Aeleva: ooc oops
[Wed Jun 25 20:34:51 2014] : DM: ooc not in a single move, no.
[Wed Jun 25 20:35:04 2014] : Aeleva: Stealth: [1d20(10) + 16] = 26
[Wed Jun 25 20:35:16 2014] : DM: Hildy, one action?
[Wed Jun 25 20:35:19 2014] : Aeleva: ooc trying to get a better shot at the guy
[Wed Jun 25 20:35:22 2014] : Hildy: Blessing of Fervour: Level 4 - You grant a boon to up to 8 creatures, no 2 of which can be more than 30 feet apart. (Range: 45 feet; Duration: 8 rounds).
Each round, recipients can choose: