Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jun 11 20:02:39 2014] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jun 11 20:03:30 2014] : DM: You are tracking down a group of bandits hiding out here in the north woods. You just ambushed and eliminated their forward lookup and are continuing on south, deeper into the woods.
[Wed Jun 11 20:04:35 2014] : DM: The ground slopes downwards and a wide, shallow valley. The forest full of lush ferns and horsetails. The ground is soft and wet underfoot.
[Wed Jun 11 20:05:16 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Aeleva was going to scout ahead at this point
[Wed Jun 11 20:05:23 2014] : Artur: "I don't like this swamp."
[Wed Jun 11 20:05:26 2014] : DM: The beech and larch thin and give way to willows and tall poplars.
[Wed Jun 11 20:06:35 2014] : Miriam: "So they kleft a look-out without the means to tell them someone is coming. How silly of them"
[Wed Jun 11 20:06:41 2014] : DM: You have to skirt round ever increasing stagant pools, thick with greenish-brown algae and weeds. Insects dart about seeking their meal of blood.
[Wed Jun 11 20:07:20 2014] : DM: Survivial check.
[Wed Jun 11 20:07:47 2014] : Vaddyn: Survival: [1d20(10) + -1 + 0] = 9
[Wed Jun 11 20:07:47 2014] : Artur: Survival: [1d20(6) + -1] = 5
[Wed Jun 11 20:07:56 2014] : Hildy: Survival: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Jun 11 20:09:08 2014] : Hildy: ooc Miriam is still subject to Freedom of Movement for the next 75 or so minutes
[Wed Jun 11 20:09:55 2014] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21
[Wed Jun 11 20:12:16 2014] : Miriam: "Better dismount and walk, the ground is becoming treacherous"
[Wed Jun 11 20:12:23 2014] : Vaddyn: "Aye"
[Wed Jun 11 20:12:41 2014] : Hildy: Hildy does as suggested
[Wed Jun 11 20:12:42 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dismounts and leads his horse
[Wed Jun 11 20:12:54 2014] : Artur: Artur isn't going to argue
[Wed Jun 11 20:13:14 2014] : DM: Who is leading?
[Wed Jun 11 20:13:53 2014] : Artur: ooc Not me!
[Wed Jun 11 20:14:26 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc nor me
[Wed Jun 11 20:14:32 2014] : Miriam: ooc I guess I am
[Wed Jun 11 20:14:42 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc gets my vote
[Wed Jun 11 20:15:02 2014] : Miriam: Miriam leads by example, dismounting and leading her horse, walking carefully
[Wed Jun 11 20:16:07 2014] : DM: You walk on slowly for another quarter hour, the pools are getting deeper and wider, the dry, safe spots and path fewer and more treacherous.
[Wed Jun 11 20:16:18 2014] : DM: Survivial or perception check, Miriam.
[Wed Jun 11 20:16:56 2014] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Jun 11 20:17:05 2014] : Miriam: ooc Drat
[Wed Jun 11 20:17:40 2014] : Artur: ooc I think you mean "ooc splash"
[Wed Jun 11 20:17:48 2014] : Miriam: ooc LOL
[Wed Jun 11 20:18:32 2014] : DM: Miriam's foot sudden sinks into the wet mud, the black muck sucking her down up to her knees. She's sinking slowly. The rest of you stop at a safe distance.
[Wed Jun 11 20:19:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc any stones about?
[Wed Jun 11 20:19:37 2014] : Miriam: Miriam clutches hard at the bridle of her horse she's been leading
[Wed Jun 11 20:19:44 2014] : DM: No. Mud. Trees, rotten branches and firms.
[Wed Jun 11 20:19:48 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc how far back are we?
[Wed Jun 11 20:19:49 2014] : DM: ferns
[Wed Jun 11 20:20:42 2014] : Hildy: ooc Miriam is still subject to Freedom of Movement for the next 75 or so minutes
[Wed Jun 11 20:20:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc :-)
[Wed Jun 11 20:21:26 2014] : Artur: ooc 60 or so, we've been walking fifteen minutes ;-)
[Wed Jun 11 20:23:21 2014] : DM: The spell allows Miriam to move freely.
[Wed Jun 11 20:23:43 2014] : Miriam: "Told you it was dangerous. I would have gone down without that spell"
[Wed Jun 11 20:24:08 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I'm just glad that this time it wasn't me casting glitterdust that messed up Davids plans
[Wed Jun 11 20:24:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc I imagine that you slip through it, just you are not sucked down
[Wed Jun 11 20:24:35 2014] : Hildy: ooc like it's water
[Wed Jun 11 20:24:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 11 20:25:49 2014] : DM: Miriam is still sinking slowly as she stands there.
[Wed Jun 11 20:26:54 2014] : Miriam: Miriam tries to move out of the mud, hanging on to her horse
[Wed Jun 11 20:27:06 2014] : Vaddyn: "Might want to get out of there"
[Wed Jun 11 20:27:11 2014] : DM: Miriam moves back easily, on to firmer ground.
[Wed Jun 11 20:27:11 2014] : Hildy: "OK, how do the rest of us get over that with the horses?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:27:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "Can we find another way around?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:27:55 2014] : Hildy: "I think we'll have to"
[Wed Jun 11 20:28:08 2014] : Artur: "Would it dry out if we were to burn it?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:28:09 2014] : DM: The shallow lakes on either side of this dubious path stretch on for 100s of meters either side.
[Wed Jun 11 20:29:04 2014] : Miriam: "Let's back up and see if we can find tracks of our quarry"
[Wed Jun 11 20:29:04 2014] : DM: ooc you can try Artur
[Wed Jun 11 20:29:43 2014] : Vaddyn: "It might also give warning to our quarry"
[Wed Jun 11 20:30:15 2014] : Hildy: ooc having stepped into what looked like solid ground in a bog and sunk to my waist immediately, I have a fair idea of what it's like!
[Wed Jun 11 20:31:21 2014] : Artur: ooc are the blue lines ponds?
[Wed Jun 11 20:31:28 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 11 20:31:39 2014] : Hildy: "Maybe the pond shores are less boggy?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:31:45 2014] : Artur: ooc not convinced fire will help, but Artur's likely to try
[Wed Jun 11 20:31:59 2014] : Artur: Artur casts a cantrip, starting a small fire
[Wed Jun 11 20:32:02 2014] : Artur: ooc casting Spark
[Wed Jun 11 20:32:11 2014] : Hildy: "Miriam, would you try them?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:34:04 2014] : Artur: since Artur's first effort is ineffective, he tries again.
[Wed Jun 11 20:34:10 2014] : Artur: Fire Jet: Artur aims a 20' line of fire, doing [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 damage.
[Wed Jun 11 20:34:23 2014] : Artur: ooc trying to dry out some of the bog.
[Wed Jun 11 20:34:53 2014] : DM: It steams a little but there's too much water to much effect.
[Wed Jun 11 20:35:14 2014] : Miriam: Miriam ties a rope around her, leaves her horse behind and inches forward and to the side: "Hold on to the rope"
[Wed Jun 11 20:35:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn grabs it
[Wed Jun 11 20:36:47 2014] : DM: Miriam tests the ground, The land and the pond edge is dangerous but moving further into the pond gives further ground.
[Wed Jun 11 20:37:03 2014] : DM: It looks like you could wade through the water and around the quick mud.
[Wed Jun 11 20:37:14 2014] : Hildy: "How is it?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:37:30 2014] : Miriam: "Better, actually, wet but firm"
[Wed Jun 11 20:37:47 2014] : Miriam: Miriam retrieves her horse
[Wed Jun 11 20:38:04 2014] : Miriam: "Better tie ourselves together, just in case"
[Wed Jun 11 20:38:19 2014] : Hildy: Hildy lets Miriam go first, then follows, tied in the line
[Wed Jun 11 20:38:37 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn comes up third
[Wed Jun 11 20:38:52 2014] : DM: Miriam steps into the pond, wading easily through the thigh deep water.
[Wed Jun 11 20:38:57 2014] : DM: Perception checks.
[Wed Jun 11 20:39:04 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jun 11 20:39:52 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jun 11 20:39:59 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Jun 11 20:40:21 2014] : Vaddyn: "Somethings in the water"
[Wed Jun 11 20:40:33 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, over there"
[Wed Jun 11 20:40:35 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn points to some ripples
[Wed Jun 11 20:40:36 2014] : Hildy: "Oh, joy of joys"
[Wed Jun 11 20:41:07 2014] : Miriam: Miriam points at ripples in the water, while her other hand draws her warhammer
[Wed Jun 11 20:41:15 2014] : Artur: Perception: [1d20(7) + -1] = 6
[Wed Jun 11 20:41:21 2014] : Artur: ooc Artur is oblivious
[Wed Jun 11 20:41:33 2014] : DM: The ripples stop
[Wed Jun 11 20:41:47 2014] : Miriam: ooc Look at where we're pointing!
[Wed Jun 11 20:42:24 2014] : DM: What do you do?
[Wed Jun 11 20:42:37 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc how far away are they?
[Wed Jun 11 20:43:09 2014] : DM: ooc 80 ft.
[Wed Jun 11 20:43:45 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc how far to dry land?
[Wed Jun 11 20:44:09 2014] : DM: Only Miriam and Hildy are in the water at the moment
[Wed Jun 11 20:44:53 2014] : Miriam: "I wish we could say what we're up against. Perhaps I need to go there and poke?"
[Wed Jun 11 20:44:56 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc so the ripples stopped moving when they did?
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:03 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:08 2014] : Miriam: ooc Seems so
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:11 2014] : Vaddyn: Intelligence: [1d20(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:20 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc no connection there
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:21 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster II: Level 2 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:25 2014] : Miriam: Intelligence: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:50 2014] : Hildy: Hildy summons an augmented Octopus to harrass the creature
[Wed Jun 11 20:45:54 2014] : Miriam: Miriam stomps her feet, splashing the water
[Wed Jun 11 20:46:20 2014] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jun 11 20:46:25 2014] : Miriam: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19
[Wed Jun 11 20:46:36 2014] : Hildy: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Jun 11 20:46:43 2014] : Vaddyn: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Jun 11 20:47:27 2014] : ** Artur found the F1 macro key **
[Wed Jun 11 20:47:39 2014] : Artur: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22
[Wed Jun 11 20:47:47 2014] : Artur: ooc thought I had an initiative node.
[Wed Jun 11 20:48:48 2014] : Hildy: "I'll have to octopus I summoned try to get its attention"
[Wed Jun 11 20:49:04 2014] : Hildy: "We should move now"
[Wed Jun 11 20:49:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "Ok, lead on"
[Wed Jun 11 20:49:56 2014] : Miriam: Miriam moves on
[Wed Jun 11 20:50:05 2014] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Jun 11 20:50:44 2014] : DM: ooc safe area is outside the green
[Wed Jun 11 20:51:02 2014] : Artur: ooc safe from the swampiness?
[Wed Jun 11 20:51:10 2014] : DM: ooc safe from the quick mud
[Wed Jun 11 20:51:37 2014] : Artur: ooc that :-p
[Wed Jun 11 20:52:42 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jun 11 20:53:01 2014] : Artur: ooc have I seen it yet?
[Wed Jun 11 20:53:16 2014] : Artur: or just that people are pointing at something?
[Wed Jun 11 20:53:32 2014] : Artur: Artur waits to see what happens, since there's no clear target
[Wed Jun 11 20:53:37 2014] : DM: ooc No one can see anything yet
[Wed Jun 11 20:53:41 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 11 20:53:44 2014] : Artur: ooc delay action to initiative 10
[Wed Jun 11 20:55:23 2014] : Hildy: Delay until after Miriam
[Wed Jun 11 20:55:29 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 11 20:55:36 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 11 20:55:56 2014] : Miriam: Miriam inches forward, testing every step, keeping an eye on the ripple zone
[Wed Jun 11 20:56:13 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 11 20:56:22 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 11 20:56:36 2014] : Hildy: Hildy follows Miriam
[Wed Jun 11 20:57:07 2014] : Hildy: The squid moves to lure
[Wed Jun 11 20:57:39 2014] : Hildy: It readies an attack if it is attacked
[Wed Jun 11 20:57:42 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 11 20:58:13 2014] : DM: You see ripples around the octopus as something attacks.
[Wed Jun 11 20:58:17 2014] : DM: Tail: Touch [1d20(5) + -2] = 3; Hit: DC15 fortitude save or stunned for [1d4(1)] = 1 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 20:58:22 2014] : DM: Tail: Touch [1d20(15) + -2] = 13; Hit: DC15 fortitude save or stunned for [1d4(1)] = 1 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 20:58:55 2014] : DM: Octopus touch AC?
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:09 2014] : Hildy: Octopus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Squid (AC:15, T:14, F:12, 17 HP, CMD 16, Darkvision 60, Low light vision, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:13 2014] : Hildy: 12
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:39 2014] : DM: ooc it says "T: 14"?
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:42 2014] : Miriam: ooc No water creatures that resist fire?
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:42 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc says 14
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:44 2014] : Hildy: ooc I've been writing squid in my nodes
[Wed Jun 11 20:59:53 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry, I was looking at flat footed
[Wed Jun 11 21:00:11 2014] : Hildy: Bite: Squid: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11; Damage: [1d3(1) + 3] = 4 HP and Poison 1 Str each round for 6 rounds (DC 15; cure = 1 save)
[Wed Jun 11 21:00:33 2014] : DM: Bite: [1d20(16) + 11] = 27; Hit: [2d6(3,2) + 9] = 14 damage and grab.
[Wed Jun 11 21:01:22 2014] : DM: A long, thick, mottled green body surges out of the shallow water, a powerful jaw bites down on the octopus.
[Wed Jun 11 21:01:49 2014] : Miriam: Miriam stares at the creature
[Wed Jun 11 21:01:54 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14
[Wed Jun 11 21:02:02 2014] : DM: Grab: [1d20(14) + 16] = 30
[Wed Jun 11 21:02:16 2014] : DM: It grabs the octopus in its jaws.
[Wed Jun 11 21:02:34 2014] : DM: Some sort of fish?
[Wed Jun 11 21:02:50 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed Jun 11 21:02:52 2014] : DM: The octopus gets its readied attack.
[Wed Jun 11 21:03:29 2014] : Hildy: ooc already did it
[Wed Jun 11 21:03:33 2014] : DM: Looks like a moray eel, it clamps on with powerful jaws and bites hard.
[Wed Jun 11 21:03:39 2014] : Hildy: ooc probably missed
[Wed Jun 11 21:03:43 2014] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jun 11 21:04:18 2014] : DM: Artur? The eel has sunk below the murky water and has full concealment.
[Wed Jun 11 21:04:54 2014] : Artur: ooc presumably fireballs etc won't do too much good
[Wed Jun 11 21:05:00 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(8) + 18] = 26
[Wed Jun 11 21:05:10 2014] : Artur: ooc what do I know about it?
[Wed Jun 11 21:05:40 2014] : DM: ooc see above: Moray eel.
[Wed Jun 11 21:06:17 2014] : Artur: ooc nothing about weaknesses? :0
[Wed Jun 11 21:06:24 2014] : DM: ooc it doesn't have any
[Wed Jun 11 21:06:28 2014] : Artur: ooc noooo!
[Wed Jun 11 21:06:55 2014] : Artur: Artur hits the pond with a fireball, in the right sort of area
[Wed Jun 11 21:06:57 2014] : Artur: Fireball: a searing explosion of flame detonates with a low roar and deals [8d6(3,4,3,3,6,5,3,2) + 16] = 45 points of fire damage to every creature within the 20 ft radius (Reflex DC 22 for 1/2 damage).
[Wed Jun 11 21:07:03 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Jun 11 21:07:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc It's vulnerable to cokcneys and jelly
[Wed Jun 11 21:07:11 2014] : Miriam: ooc Does it taste good? Let's have ourselves some eel stew tonight!
[Wed Jun 11 21:07:11 2014] : Hildy: ooc cockneys
[Wed Jun 11 21:07:12 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc heh
[Wed Jun 11 21:07:55 2014] : DM: The spell explodes on the water surface. The water steams a little.
[Wed Jun 11 21:08:02 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 11 21:08:07 2014] : Hildy: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 11 21:08:30 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn moves to the waters edge
[Wed Jun 11 21:08:36 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn inspires the party with a joke about their opponents.(Move action) +2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Vaddyn stops.
[Wed Jun 11 21:08:39 2014] : Vaddyn: done
[Wed Jun 11 21:10:05 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 11 21:10:47 2014] : Miriam: Miriam moves towards the eel
[Wed Jun 11 21:11:30 2014] : Miriam: ooc I'll stop if it looks it's getting too deep for me
[Wed Jun 11 21:11:33 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:11:39 2014] : DM: As you approach it you see its long body below the water.
[Wed Jun 11 21:11:48 2014] : DM: ooc you can move at normal speed.
[Wed Jun 11 21:12:07 2014] : DM: But you are tied to Hildy
[Wed Jun 11 21:13:07 2014] : DM: I don't think you would have left that much slack between you. Perhaps 10 ft at most.
[Wed Jun 11 21:13:12 2014] : Hildy: Hildy moves with Miriam
[Wed Jun 11 21:13:26 2014] : DM: And Hildy is tied to Vaddyn etc.
[Wed Jun 11 21:13:27 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I thought we were all tied together by now
[Wed Jun 11 21:13:54 2014] : Miriam: ooc Forgot about that rope
[Wed Jun 11 21:14:18 2014] : Miriam: "I'm moving in"
[Wed Jun 11 21:14:31 2014] : Miriam: Miriram unties the rope around her
[Wed Jun 11 21:14:56 2014] : Miriam: ooc One move action left, or is this a full round action?
[Wed Jun 11 21:15:07 2014] : DM: ooc Untie is an action
[Wed Jun 11 21:16:45 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:16:50 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 11 21:17:34 2014] : Hildy: "hmm!"
[Wed Jun 11 21:18:15 2014] : DM: ooc wading counts as difficult terrain.
[Wed Jun 11 21:18:24 2014] : Hildy: Bite: Octopus: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6; Damage: [1d3(1) + 3] = 4 HP and Poison 1 Str each round for 6 rounds (DC 15; cure = 1 save)
[Wed Jun 11 21:18:26 2014] : Hildy: Grab: Octopus: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17; Grab: ([1d20(20) + 7] = 27 vs CMD)
[Wed Jun 11 21:18:43 2014] : DM: ooc on which eel, the small or the large?
[Wed Jun 11 21:18:46 2014] : Hildy: ooc at whomever has hold of him
[Wed Jun 11 21:19:22 2014] : DM: The octopus is ineffective against such a powerful aquatic predator.
[Wed Jun 11 21:19:57 2014] : Hildy: Summon Monster III: Level 3 - Hildy begins a Summon spell.
[Wed Jun 11 21:20:01 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:20:48 2014] : DM: Two eels attack Miriam
[Wed Jun 11 21:20:51 2014] : DM: Tail: Touch [1d20(14) + -2] = 12; Hit: DC15 fortitude save or stunned for [1d4(1)] = 1 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 21:20:52 2014] : DM: Tail: Touch [1d20(6) + -2] = 4; Hit: DC15 fortitude save or stunned for [1d4(1)] = 1 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 21:21:19 2014] : DM: The other gnaws at the octopus
[Wed Jun 11 21:21:23 2014] : DM: Gnaw: [1d20(12) + 11] = 23; Hit: [2d6(1,4) + 9] = 14 damage and grab.
[Wed Jun 11 21:21:43 2014] : DM: ooc not the right node
[Wed Jun 11 21:22:58 2014] : DM: Gnaw: [2d6(6,2) + 9] = 17 damage and Bite:([1d20(2) + 11] = 13; Hit: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 damage and grab.
[Wed Jun 11 21:23:38 2014] : DM: It kills the octopus and is dispointed as it vanishes back to the other plane.
[Wed Jun 11 21:23:48 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jun 11 21:24:02 2014] : Artur: ooc are any of them visible abover the surface?
[Wed Jun 11 21:24:06 2014] : DM: No.
[Wed Jun 11 21:24:29 2014] : Artur: Artur prepares to hit something with a spell
[Wed Jun 11 21:24:45 2014] : Artur: ooc ready an action to cast Scorching Ray
[Wed Jun 11 21:24:57 2014] : DM: When you see any enemy?
[Wed Jun 11 21:25:06 2014] : Artur: yes
[Wed Jun 11 21:25:09 2014] : Artur: ooc done for now
[Wed Jun 11 21:25:34 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 11 21:26:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn keeps an eye out for the bigger eel
[Wed Jun 11 21:26:24 2014] : Vaddyn: (Ready action)
[Wed Jun 11 21:26:28 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (18) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 11 21:26:33 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:26:50 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 11 21:27:12 2014] : Miriam: Miriam attacks B, for daring to try and slap her
[Wed Jun 11 21:27:14 2014] : Miriam: Rage - Miriam is now angry and attacks with full force (raging, +4 Strength, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC)
[Wed Jun 11 21:27:26 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Power Attack: [1d20(18) + 16] = 34 Damage: [1d8(4) + 14] = 18 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(12) + 16] = 28, Damage: [18 + 1d8(5) + 14] = 37 HP
[Wed Jun 11 21:27:57 2014] : DM: Miriam smashes down with her hammer onto the eel, spraying muddy water everywhere. The eel is crushed.
[Wed Jun 11 21:28:01 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:28:07 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 11 21:28:20 2014] : Hildy: 1d3: Hildy completes his Summon Monster III spell - [1d3(1)] = 1 Summon Monster II creatures summoned
[Wed Jun 11 21:28:26 2014] : Hildy: ooc Bah!
[Wed Jun 11 21:28:32 2014] : Hildy: Small Mud Elemental: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Small Mud Elemental (AC 16; HP 17; CMB+5 CMD 14; speed 20, burrow 10, swim 30) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 21:28:48 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21; Damage: [1d5(5) + 5] = 10 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Jun 11 21:29:20 2014] : DM: Fortitude: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15
[Wed Jun 11 21:29:28 2014] : Hildy: ooc entrap wears off in [1d3(2)] = 2 rounds as immersed in water
[Wed Jun 11 21:30:12 2014] : Hildy: The elemental steps out of the way
[Wed Jun 11 21:30:25 2014] : Hildy: Wand of Magic Stone: Level 1 - Hildy imbues 3 stones with magical energy (duration: 30 minutes) Uses remaining: 6.
[Wed Jun 11 21:30:28 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:31:10 2014] : Hildy: ooc I see it's not trapped anyway, missed that
[Wed Jun 11 21:31:36 2014] : Electric Eel: The electric eel attacks Miriam
[Wed Jun 11 21:31:39 2014] : Electric Eel: Tail: Touch [1d20(7) + -2] = 5; Hit: DC15 fortitude save or stunned for [1d4(3)] = 3 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 21:31:46 2014] : Hildy: Elemental steps to flank
[Wed Jun 11 21:32:21 2014] : Moray Eel: The moray eel surges out of the water briefly and moves to attack Miriam (5 ft "step").
[Wed Jun 11 21:32:40 2014] : Moray Eel: Reflex save from Artur and Vaddyn.
[Wed Jun 11 21:32:52 2014] : Vaddyn: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22
[Wed Jun 11 21:33:10 2014] : Moray Eel: Vaddyn, you react quick enough, fire your readied attack.
[Wed Jun 11 21:33:19 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion: Level 3 - Confuses creatures in a 15 ft. radius burst (Will save DC 17) to negate;
Confused creatures actions are determined at the start of their round. (180 ft range; Duration = 8 rounds.)

[Wed Jun 11 21:33:24 2014] : Artur: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed Jun 11 21:33:44 2014] : Moray Eel: Artur is too slow, the eel is beneath the water before he can react.
[Wed Jun 11 21:33:50 2014] : Moray Eel: Will: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Jun 11 21:33:56 2014] : Electric Eel: Will: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Jun 11 21:34:06 2014] : Hildy: Octopus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Octopus (AC:15, T:14, F:12, 17 HP, CMD 16, Darkvision 60, Low light vision, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 21:34:07 2014] : DM: The eels are confused.
[Wed Jun 11 21:34:08 2014] : Hildy: Octopus: Hildy completes his Summon Monster II spell - Augmented Octopus (AC:15, T:14, F:12, 17 HP, CMD 16, Darkvision 60, Low light vision, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 8 rounds
[Wed Jun 11 21:34:25 2014] : Hildy: ooc sorry!! Stupid blimming thing
[Wed Jun 11 21:34:30 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc lols
[Wed Jun 11 21:34:40 2014] : Hildy: ooc \o/ is what I meant to do!
[Wed Jun 11 21:35:15 2014] : Moray Eel: Vaddyn, confusion roll for eel
[Wed Jun 11 21:35:18 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(32)] = 32
[Wed Jun 11 21:35:25 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(99)] = 99
[Wed Jun 11 21:36:02 2014] : Moray Eel: The eel stops mid lunge, and circles aimlessly.
[Wed Jun 11 21:36:09 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jun 11 21:36:29 2014] : Artur: ooc any visible? If not, I'll ready an action again
[Wed Jun 11 21:36:41 2014] : DM: Beneath the water again
[Wed Jun 11 21:36:47 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Jun 11 21:37:34 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 11 21:38:03 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn draws his bow and readies a shot if the beasts surface again
[Wed Jun 11 21:38:07 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (17) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 11 21:38:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:38:11 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jun 11 21:38:28 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 11 21:39:38 2014] : Miriam: Miriam slams at A
[Wed Jun 11 21:39:40 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Power Attack: [1d20(17) + 16] = 33 Damage: [1d8(1) + 14] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jun 11 21:39:51 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:40:01 2014] : DM: Miriam squashes another eel.
[Wed Jun 11 21:40:15 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc back
[Wed Jun 11 21:40:16 2014] : Hildy: ooc did it die on 1st hit?
[Wed Jun 11 21:40:25 2014] : DM: ooc 2nd
[Wed Jun 11 21:40:32 2014] : Hildy: ooc ok :-)
[Wed Jun 11 21:41:04 2014] : DM: Hildy?
[Wed Jun 11 21:41:15 2014] : Hildy: The elemental takes a step and attacks
[Wed Jun 11 21:41:29 2014] : Hildy: Slam: Small Earth Elemental: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10; Damage: [1d5(1) + 5] = 6 HP + Entrap: DC 14 (Fort) or Entangled
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:02 2014] : Hildy: Hildy waits to see if it surfaces, sling in hand
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:04 2014] : Hildy: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:09 2014] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:18 2014] : Moray Eel: Confusion roll?
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:21 2014] : Vaddyn: Confusion Effect: [1d100(70)] = 70
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:35 2014] : Moray Eel: The eel bites its own tail
[Wed Jun 11 21:42:43 2014] : Moray Eel: [1d8(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Jun 11 21:43:03 2014] : Hildy: ooc any sign of it above water?
[Wed Jun 11 21:43:07 2014] : DM: No
[Wed Jun 11 21:43:12 2014] : DM: Artur?
[Wed Jun 11 21:44:03 2014] : Artur: ooc ready an action to cast Scorching Ray
[Wed Jun 11 21:44:06 2014] : Artur: ooc done
[Wed Jun 11 21:44:14 2014] : DM: Vaddyn?
[Wed Jun 11 21:44:33 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn keeps his bow drawn, waiting for a target
[Wed Jun 11 21:44:38 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn maintains his inspirational demeanor:+2 competence bonus to attack and damage; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects. (16) rounds left today
[Wed Jun 11 21:44:41 2014] : Vaddyn: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:45:16 2014] : DM: Miriam?
[Wed Jun 11 21:45:40 2014] : Miriam: Miriam steps forward and smacks the eel
[Wed Jun 11 21:45:48 2014] : Miriam: +1 Warhammer Power Attack: [1d20(8) + 16] = 24 Damage: [1d8(3) + 14] = 17 HP.
[Wed Jun 11 21:45:56 2014] : Miriam: Done
[Wed Jun 11 21:46:33 2014] : DM: Miriam steps forwards and bludgeons another eel to death.
[Wed Jun 11 21:47:30 2014] : Miriam: "It looks like we're done here. Great spell: having them not attack me"
[Wed Jun 11 21:47:38 2014] : DM: 700 XP each
[Wed Jun 11 21:47:42 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Jun 11 21:48:41 2014] : Vaddyn: "I quite like that one myself"
[Wed Jun 11 21:48:46 2014] : Hildy: "Well, if you're alive, there's a strong probability I'll stay alive!"
[Wed Jun 11 21:49:08 2014] : Miriam: Miriam lets her rage leave her
[Wed Jun 11 21:49:19 2014] : Hildy: "Oh, I see..."
[Wed Jun 11 21:50:08 2014] : Vaddyn: "Well, I suppose both spells stopped them attacking you"
[Wed Jun 11 21:50:17 2014] : Artur: "I would much prefer dry land."
[Wed Jun 11 21:50:33 2014] : Artur: "Let us leave this place."
[Wed Jun 11 21:50:50 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes, lets get through this pond before more of those show up"
[Wed Jun 11 21:50:51 2014] : Miriam: "So would I: I hate getting my feet wet. Ah well, better than travelling by boat"
[Wed Jun 11 21:52:24 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc Do you reckon Prestidigitation could dry clothes?
[Wed Jun 11 21:52:45 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc It says it can "clean items"
[Wed Jun 11 21:53:08 2014] : Artur: ooc Artur could dry them with extreme prejudice ;-)
[Wed Jun 11 21:53:11 2014] : DM: Any other eels stay away and you make it to dry(ish) land past the quick mud.
[Wed Jun 11 21:53:23 2014] : Miriam: ooc I've used it for that
[Wed Jun 11 21:53:28 2014] : Hildy: "Well thank goodness for that"
[Wed Jun 11 21:53:47 2014] : Vaddyn: Prestidigitation: Level 0 - Perform simple magical effects for 1 hour
[Wed Jun 11 21:53:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc I assume by clean items it means do the dishes
[Wed Jun 11 21:54:04 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn dries everyones clothes
[Wed Jun 11 21:54:09 2014] : DM: ooc Sounds plausible.
[Wed Jun 11 21:54:14 2014] : Hildy: ooc drying clothes is not really prestidigitation
[Wed Jun 11 21:54:41 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc 'It can chill, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material'
[Wed Jun 11 21:54:43 2014] : Hildy: ooc IMO
[Wed Jun 11 21:55:02 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc sounds like it could warm up the clothes to dry them out
[Wed Jun 11 21:55:12 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 11 21:55:12 2014] : Hildy: ooc hmm, looks like it has changed a bit :-)
[Wed Jun 11 21:55:24 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc 'It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round'
[Wed Jun 11 21:55:59 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc imo it would be better renamed to 'Minor magic' or similar
[Wed Jun 11 21:56:21 2014] : Miriam: ooc I've used it to remove blood from clothing, so I personally would allow it to remove water as well
[Wed Jun 11 21:57:42 2014] : Vaddyn: "Lets get moving"
[Wed Jun 11 21:57:45 2014] : Miriam: ooc Prestidigitation: quick-fingeredness, from Latin praestigiae feats of juggling, tricks, probably influenced by French preste nimble, and Latin digitus finger; see prestige
[Wed Jun 11 21:58:50 2014] : Miriam: "Yes, we still need to find their camp"
[Wed Jun 11 21:59:05 2014] : DM: You continue you south until you reach a large lake, tied to a tree on the muddy shoreline as a small rowing boat and the soft, muddy ground shows many foot prints.
[Wed Jun 11 21:59:13 2014] : Hildy: Once we're on land, I'd like to pray for a few minutes
[Wed Jun 11 21:59:20 2014] : Hildy: "Once we're on land, I'd like to pray for a few minutes"
[Wed Jun 11 21:59:40 2014] : Hildy: Hildy prays for his remaining spells
[Wed Jun 11 22:00:31 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn spends the prayer time drying people off
[Wed Jun 11 22:01:06 2014] : Vaddyn: "Miriam, can you read anything from these prints?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:01:13 2014] : DM: Survival check to inspect prints.
[Wed Jun 11 22:02:00 2014] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25
[Wed Jun 11 22:02:20 2014] : Hildy: Survival: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15
[Wed Jun 11 22:02:23 2014] : Miriam: Miriam studies and ponders the prints
[Wed Jun 11 22:02:58 2014] : DM: The prints are clear. There are 7 different sets, booted humanoids of various sizes and depths, and a set of large feline prints.
[Wed Jun 11 22:03:34 2014] : Miriam: ooc The feline prints the size of the lion we killed, I guess?
[Wed Jun 11 22:03:43 2014] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jun 11 22:03:45 2014] : Vaddyn: "So, 6 of them left?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:03:53 2014] : DM: ooc 5
[Wed Jun 11 22:04:10 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc ah
[Wed Jun 11 22:04:37 2014] : Miriam: "No, 5: the 7th set is of that lion we killed"
[Wed Jun 11 22:04:55 2014] : Hildy: "Or a similar one"
[Wed Jun 11 22:05:22 2014] : Vaddyn: "Thats better then"
[Wed Jun 11 22:05:56 2014] : Miriam: "We didn't hear stories about 2 large cats in this company"
[Wed Jun 11 22:06:06 2014] : Miriam: ooc How old are those tracks?
[Wed Jun 11 22:06:19 2014] : DM: About a day old.
[Wed Jun 11 22:06:37 2014] : Miriam: "But where are they? It's been a day since they've been here"
[Wed Jun 11 22:06:54 2014] : Artur: "If we can get them to bunch up... Miriam, how would you like to live through an inferno? I can give you the flames' blessing."
[Wed Jun 11 22:07:31 2014] : DM: There are drag marks of another rowboat on the shoreline.
[Wed Jun 11 22:07:39 2014] : Hildy: "What on earth is that Artur?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:08:10 2014] : Vaddyn: "Hmm, two boats?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:08:12 2014] : Artur: "The flames will give Miriam extra strength, and shee will not be burned."
[Wed Jun 11 22:08:36 2014] : Miriam: "That sounds ... different"
[Wed Jun 11 22:08:59 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looks at Artur strangely
[Wed Jun 11 22:09:18 2014] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jun 11 22:09:25 2014] : Artur: Perception: [1d20(20) + -1] = 19
[Wed Jun 11 22:09:37 2014] : Vaddyn: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jun 11 22:09:46 2014] : Hildy: Perception: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13
[Wed Jun 11 22:10:05 2014] : Miriam: Perception: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22
[Wed Jun 11 22:11:04 2014] : DM: Everyone except for Hildy notices a faint tendril of camp fire smoke rising from the trees on the south shore of the lake.
[Wed Jun 11 22:11:27 2014] : Artur: "I think we have found them."
[Wed Jun 11 22:11:28 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yonder!"
[Wed Jun 11 22:12:03 2014] : Miriam: "Yep, there they are. Does this mean we have to take that boat?" :(
[Wed Jun 11 22:12:46 2014] : Vaddyn: "Well, you could swim across"
[Wed Jun 11 22:13:07 2014] : Miriam: ""
[Wed Jun 11 22:13:12 2014] : Hildy: "I'm assuming that going around is out of the question?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:13:16 2014] : Miriam: "Very funny"
[Wed Jun 11 22:13:40 2014] : Artur: "Even a boat is better than swimming. But in the boat we are an easy target."
[Wed Jun 11 22:14:27 2014] : Vaddyn: "We should land as far from them as we can"
[Wed Jun 11 22:15:20 2014] : Hildy: "And the horses stay here?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:15:25 2014] : DM: Actually, this is a broad, slow moving river (nor a lake).
[Wed Jun 11 22:15:58 2014] : Hildy: ooc Ah, so *now* we can't go around ;-)
[Wed Jun 11 22:16:00 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc is the smoke directly across from us?
[Wed Jun 11 22:16:03 2014] : Miriam: ooc Does it look like the smoke comes from the shore or from an island?
[Wed Jun 11 22:16:44 2014] : DM: The woods on the far bank.
[Wed Jun 11 22:17:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "May as well get started"
[Wed Jun 11 22:18:17 2014] : Hildy: "We should tie the horses further back, so that they can't be spotted"
[Wed Jun 11 22:18:42 2014] : Hildy: "And maybe we should wait until nightfall to cross?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:18:46 2014] : DM: Knowledge engineering or dungeoneering.
[Wed Jun 11 22:18:53 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Engineering: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21
[Wed Jun 11 22:19:10 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Dungeoneering: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17
[Wed Jun 11 22:19:56 2014] : Miriam: "Crossing the river, in a boat, at dark? This is getting better and better"
[Wed Jun 11 22:20:22 2014] : Hildy: "Well, I just meant that we'll be harder to spot"
[Wed Jun 11 22:20:40 2014] : Hildy: "I appreciate that it makes the job a little harder"
[Wed Jun 11 22:20:42 2014] : Artur: "Not happy about that boat. Too leaky."
[Wed Jun 11 22:21:08 2014] : Hildy: "Is there a spell that could fix it?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:21:52 2014] : Miriam: "Oh joy, a leaky boat"
[Wed Jun 11 22:21:59 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc mending is 1lb / lvl
[Wed Jun 11 22:22:23 2014] : Hildy: "I could cast a spell, but I do not have it memorised today"
[Wed Jun 11 22:22:40 2014] : Artur: "I am more suited to burning it. Then it would not leak, but not help either."
[Wed Jun 11 22:22:54 2014] : Hildy: ooc I had all my L2 spells at the start of the day
[Wed Jun 11 22:23:10 2014] : Hildy: "I can 'Make it whole'"
[Wed Jun 11 22:23:26 2014] : Hildy: "But it would need to wait until morning"
[Wed Jun 11 22:24:08 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc is there another boat on the other side?
[Wed Jun 11 22:24:39 2014] : DM: Not that you can see from here. It may be concealed. There's a lot of vegetation on the banks.
[Wed Jun 11 22:25:21 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc how wide is the river?
[Wed Jun 11 22:25:44 2014] : DM: About 300 ft at this point.
[Wed Jun 11 22:26:28 2014] : Miriam: "I could swim over and take a closer look"
[Wed Jun 11 22:27:19 2014] : Vaddyn: "Its quite a distance. Let me try something"
[Wed Jun 11 22:27:58 2014] : Vaddyn: Alter Self: Level 2 - Vaddyn takes on the form of a Merfolk. Duration - 8 rounds.
[Wed Jun 11 22:28:09 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc should be minutes/level
[Wed Jun 11 22:28:33 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc 30ft swim speed
[Wed Jun 11 22:28:38 2014] : DM: Knowledge: Nature checks
[Wed Jun 11 22:28:50 2014] : Vaddyn: Lore Master - Take 10 : Vaddyn takes 10 on his next knowledge roll [Wed Jun 11 22:28:54 2014] : Vaddyn: Knowledge Nature: LoreMaster: [10 + 9] = 19
[Wed Jun 11 22:29:53 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Nature: [1d20(19) + 18] = 37
[Wed Jun 11 22:30:07 2014] : Miriam: Knowledge Nature: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12
[Wed Jun 11 22:30:18 2014] : Vaddyn: "Although on second thought, there could be bigger versions of those eels in here"
[Wed Jun 11 22:31:18 2014] : Artur: "I suspect eels are not the end of it."
[Wed Jun 11 22:31:24 2014] : Hildy: ooc shouldn't we be teleporting over there at level 8? ;-)
[Wed Jun 11 22:31:34 2014] : Vaddyn: "Yes"
[Wed Jun 11 22:31:46 2014] : Artur: ooc no teleportation from me
[Wed Jun 11 22:32:24 2014] : Vaddyn: "Maybe we should wait til the morning and let Hildy fix the boat"
[Wed Jun 11 22:33:44 2014] : Artur: "This is a good place for a camp."
[Wed Jun 11 22:33:50 2014] : DM: As you discuss, you see a large fin break the water in the middle of the river. The huge creature dives back down again.
[Wed Jun 11 22:34:04 2014] : Vaddyn: "Gulp"
[Wed Jun 11 22:34:27 2014] : DM: Knowledge dungeoneering
[Wed Jun 11 22:34:33 2014] : Artur: "As an alternative, I can give all of us the ability to fly over the river."
[Wed Jun 11 22:34:38 2014] : Artur: Knowledge: Dungeoneering: [1d20(15) + 16] = 31
[Wed Jun 11 22:34:44 2014] : Hildy: ooc and this is why I save spells... but in this case I didn't save a L2, and I have just got my extras!
[Wed Jun 11 22:34:54 2014] : Vaddyn: "Now he says he can make us fly"
[Wed Jun 11 22:35:19 2014] : Artur: ooc not until the morning
[Wed Jun 11 22:35:24 2014] : Miriam: "Is that better than boating?"
[Wed Jun 11 22:35:39 2014] : Hildy: I can also do that
[Wed Jun 11 22:35:47 2014] : Hildy: "I can also do that"
[Wed Jun 11 22:35:50 2014] : Artur: "Better than that beast."
[Wed Jun 11 22:35:56 2014] : Hildy: "Or at least walk on the air"
[Wed Jun 11 22:36:07 2014] : Artur: "The aboleth is no friend of anyone's."
[Wed Jun 11 22:36:11 2014] : Vaddyn: "So, all of our best options involve waiting til the morning"
[Wed Jun 11 22:36:39 2014] : Vaddyn: "I presume they will be expecting their watchman to return to them before then"
[Wed Jun 11 22:38:05 2014] : Miriam: "Better hide and keep watch then. We might be able to surprise them here"
[Wed Jun 11 22:38:52 2014] : Hildy: "Or at least some of them"
[Wed Jun 11 22:39:25 2014] : Hildy: "Let's bed down out of sight, but where we still get a clear view"
[Wed Jun 11 22:39:40 2014] : Vaddyn: Vaddyn looks around
[Wed Jun 11 22:39:44 2014] : Vaddyn: Survival: [1d20(15) + -1] = 14
[Wed Jun 11 22:39:49 2014] : Hildy: Survival: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Jun 11 22:40:06 2014] : Miriam: Survival: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25
[Wed Jun 11 22:40:19 2014] : DM: Miriam finds a suitable spot a short way downstream.
[Wed Jun 11 22:41:02 2014] : Vaddyn: ooc I'm absolutely knackered here
[Wed Jun 11 22:41:15 2014] : Miriam: "We'll have to settle for a cold meal tonight"
[Wed Jun 11 22:42:22 2014] : DM: You camp overniight. The day starts off cold, damp and misty, the far bank almost lost in the mist, trees looming spookily in the gray.
[Wed Jun 11 22:42:24 2014] : DM: GAME END